PDA

View Full Version : Cherry in waukegan

Myzippy1
01-07-22, 17:30
So I talked to her on the phone well sort of. Couldn't make heads or Tails what she was saying. Must of been high or drunk. So at this point will NOT be seeing her. So If someone out there does please post. Good Luck Zippy.

Swavee1313
02-02-22, 17:25
So I talked to her on the phone well sort of. Couldn't make heads or Tails what she was saying. Must of been high or drunk. So at this point will NOT be seeing her. So If someone out there does please post. Good Luck Zippy.Do you have a phone number? Where you found her?

NitroPimp
03-16-22, 23:43
Do you have a phone number? Where you found her?Sounds like your kind of girl, huh?

ChuMango
07-06-22, 20:26
Finally got the chance to see Cherry. Definitely an H user, saw her foils in the trash. Surprisingly excellent service though, bbj fiv fia cfs for 1. 00. Inquired about Greek, extra 50. She's got a decent body, pierced nips, and doesn't seem too horribly used up. Face isn't much to look at, in the little conversation we had she seemed pretty smart. If she's giving this out for 1 then I'm probably going to try to frequent. Took several times to finally get to see her, she's not great at communicating, but I just went for it and when I got the room number I was like oh phew. YMMV depending on how high she is. Good luck Zippy!