PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
04-09-02, 23:44
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

CT Hobbyist
04-13-02, 01:35
The comment about door price at the Kat, go on an off night, or earlier in the afternoon. They are more lax with the "door charge" sometimes forgetting it all together, esp when the girls are working the place by themselves.

GordonFreeman
04-13-02, 07:08
Kit Kat: also no cover on Sunday

CT Hobbyist
04-13-02, 10:57
Yeah, but ever notice how the "bouncers" tend to stay away on Sundays, especially in the afternoons :-) I think that has a lot to do with the no cover. Though, one time, I was asked for a cover by a real ***** of a girl (a 2 or 3 at best) on Sunday, and she was the only one there.

Ishmael
04-26-02, 14:33
I have not been to the Kit Kat in a couple of months. Any updates on the girls?

Thanks

KantDelay
04-29-02, 19:02
I went to the Kit Kat last wednesday, a week ago. I read about melissa in another post that mentioned. 20 for the door, 40 for 15 minutes and 40 to melissa for oral. I thought it was a bit much, but went for it anyway. Melissa was working and I chose her. When I gave her the 40 she said with more $$$ I could have more fun. I said, "Sorry all I got." She then went for the HJ. Yikes. I looked at her and told her what I expected. She said "More $$$ more fun." I shrugged. She gave a slight lick then went on with the HJ. I cut my losses. Afterward I asked her about FS. She smiled and said - I don't do that. Oh well - YMMV - kantdelay.

Nutbuster5
05-02-02, 11:23
Do any other girls besides Lisa or Melissa provide bbbj at the kit kat club? Do any provide full service?

GordonFreeman
05-02-02, 15:52
Originally posted by nutbuster5
Do any other girls besides Lisa or Melissa provide bbbj at the kit kat club? Do any provide full service?
I do not believe that any provide FS.

CT Hobbyist
05-02-02, 21:55

Other than Lisa and Melissa, you have to go by chance. Some girls do, some don't, and some do at times. Lisa and Melissa are pretty conistent. There was this girl (a blonde biker type chick from NYC) who provided fs, but I only saw her once, and have yet to see her again. None of the others I have seen do fs. Kit Kat seems ok if your looking for bbbj, else go to an AMP or MP elsewhere.

Luther
05-03-02, 07:16
Good Day All...........

On Wednesday I came across a SW in front of the Meriden Town Hall,(12 noon or so) Her name was Ally, she gave a BBBJ for $30....I asked her if she thought it was dangerous picking up johns in front of town hall, she says she hangs out there and on Pleasant Street..........She was not bad looking for a SW. Enjoy!

Stoner
05-03-02, 09:37
In front of Town Hall? At noon?

How did you even think to pick up one there?

You must be joking, dude.

dingus
05-08-02, 18:39
All -

Tubs for 2 - still around - hows the staff?

:) Dingus

GordonFreeman
05-09-02, 15:27
Originally posted by dingus
Tubs for 2 - still around

It is still there and in operation. I stopped going after the girls started asking for higher tips. Supposedly the owner was going to crack down on girls asking for large tips ($200) but I do not know if that happened.

ThePlayer
05-10-02, 00:47
When I used to go there a couple of years ago, it was $40/50/60 for the door fee. Tips for half and half was about $90-100. Went there about 6 months ago and door fee was only $60 if I remember correctly. However, when I picked out my entertainment choice, she said that tips start at $150 and UP from there. I got the impression that WAY UP from there. I excused myself and beat a hasty retreat out of there. I would like to check it out again especially if they are rolling back their tipping prices. Maybe somebody else wants to be the Guinea Pig this time.

Mighty Spearsman
05-10-02, 11:59
Ditto to the postings by Gordon Freeman and The Player, I stopped going to Tubs for Two once they increased the tip amount. Please read my November 2001 posting in the Old Forum about my spending an afternoon checking out the scene in Meriden. I walked into Tubs and was told up front at the door that the entrance fee was $60 with a minimum $150 tip to the girl; meanwhile none of the six available girls impressed me that much, in fact a couple looked like strung-out junkies. So I said that I didn't have enough money (which was true), left and have never been back.

Unless the tip prices are rolled back substantially, I cannot think of any compelling reason to ever go back here, since every other nearby option (Kit-Kat, Alpha, Dreamscapes, New Seoul, the Waterbury AMPs) all offer better value-for-money.

Wsgman
05-13-02, 13:37
I concur with Spearsman,

same experience, six ladies, ranked 2-6, bored, all losers big time. I went recently in March hoping it changed, it did not, only positive is it is close for me.

ladies there always say, I have to take care of the tip after you give it to them, meaning they don't get to keep it all, so the house gets more than the 60 share.

go else where for sure,

too bad the old Garden is closed, a couple of times I got lucky there for quality ( although usually mediocre and I would walk ) and the price was much less. that was years ago though

jam master jay
06-12-02, 20:17
Haven't been to the Kit Kat in a few months, and I might go this weekend...anyone have a recent report on it? (i.e. girl quality, service level etc..)

GordonFreeman
06-14-02, 15:29
Originally posted by jam master jay
Haven't been to the Kit Kat in a few months, and I might go this weekend...anyone have a recent report on it? (i.e. girl quality, service level etc..)
I have not heard anything new about KitKat. The seem to always be doing some construction. I would olny recommend Mellisa or Lisa. There is another girl that claims to be Mellisa's cousin or sister that is pretty good.

jam master jay
06-14-02, 17:22
Thanks, Gordon...I used to frequent there pretty regularly, but it got expensive. My money was better spent at an AMP, but I was curious if this club had changed or improved...I will be in the area this weekend, and I will report.

WaTaGuy
06-22-02, 08:58
Police Raid Strip Club On Berlin Turnpike
Authorities Say La Chateau `Crossed The Line'; 6 Arrested

June 22, 2002
By MARC WIZNIA, Courant Staff Writer

MERIDEN -- La Chateau, hyped as one of New England's largest fetish playgrounds, has gone over the line, police said.

On Thursday, state police and Meriden police arrested six people inside La Chateau, a sprawling strip and dance club at 1243 Berlin Turnpike. The site allegedly presented live sex shows regularly on the premises.

"It crossed the line, it violated state law of obscenity," said Sgt. J. Paul Vance, state police spokesman. "Live sex shows are not allowed."

The club sports more than 15,000 square feet of erotica. And because it doesn't serve alcohol, it is open to anyone 18 years or older. The site does not have a liquor license and instead operates on a bring-your-own-beer system that allows those 21 and over to drink alcoholic beverages.

The state liquor commission has no jurisdiction over the site. But even the loophole in state law that kept liquor authorities away could not keep the police away. The club used to be known as David Daniels Exotic Dance Club.

Meriden police and the state police's organized crime investigative task force had been investigating La Chateau for other violations when they discovered the regular presentation of live sex shows, police said.

"It was a spillover from other things that were occurring," Vance said. He declined to elaborate on the larger investigation.

Police arrested and charged Holly Seibert, 21, of Middletown, Priscilla Levesque, 22, of Wallingford, and David Robinson, 26, of Plainville, with prostitution and with obscenity.

The owner Vicki Gioia, 41, of Jefferson Valley, N.Y., the manager Sheila McClain, 31, of Meriden, and Neil Griffin, 41, of Windsor Locks, were all arrested and charged with promoting prostitution.

According to Connecticut's general statutes, a person is guilty of obscenity when he promotes or intends to promote any obscene material or performance.

Gioia did not respond to a telephone message Friday. She was previously arrested in 1994 on two counts of prostitution and obscenity in a raid at the club, known then as David Daniels Exotic Dance Club. .

None of the other people arrested was immediately available for comment Friday.

As for now, La Chateau will remain open, police said.

"It's still open, but local authorities are looking into what their options are," Vance said.

Each arrested individual was released on a promise to appear in Superior Court in Meriden on July 5.

jam master jay
06-22-02, 20:28
Wow...I was just heading up there to check out a birthday bash (for the owner) which last year was pretty interesting. But, I stop by here, and read this! Their website is even down! I agree, this place was usually pretty tame, by our standards...wonder what's next for them?

Thanks for that article...

jam master jay
06-30-02, 23:16
So, anyone know if La Chateau is still open? Their website is back up now...

Mighty Spearsman
07-09-02, 10:57
As some of the readers of this site already know, the Reverend Henry L. Price of Hartford has been arrested several times during the last two years on numerous charges, including the promotion of prostitution.

Well, ole' Henry got arrested again over the weekend. In today's Hartford Courant, an article about Henry's arrest included the following tidbit:

"Price benefited financially from the work of eight prostitutes from September 1995 to June 2000. Price met the women while he was a prison counselor...he'd buy them clothes, rent them cars and put them up in apartments, police said, and they'd take a job walking the streets or working at a massage parlor in Meriden. Price took 75% of their pay, police said."

Wonder what Meriden massage parlor they were referring to - Tubs for Two?

Today's Hartford Courant also had a long column by columnist Amy Pagnozzi about a recent visit to Le Chateau. Turns out she's been there before - now here's a side of Amy that no one knew about!

Magic
07-12-02, 17:37
stoner:
I have some numbers for the Meriden area would like to trade.
Email me
xxorex@yahoo.com

MrBlonde
07-16-02, 23:19

I am also curious. Is there any stage dancing at kit-kat?

Kit Kat (at least as I recall) runs stage shows on Friday and Saturday. Most of the rest of the time it's walk-in, socialize, pay a bar fee, and socialize some more in private. There's a guy (an owner I think) that occasionally walks around in his underwear. The stage show is a simple bump and grind.

The bouncer varies from none, to a bullet headed creep packing.

The girls are variably social, ranging from a bit of chit chat, to a genuine conversation.

YMMV.

GordonFreeman
07-31-02, 21:53
Kit Kat: The place is just not that great, but I still end up there ever once in a while. Big complaint is that level of service varies widely between the girls. Don't expect a bbbj, because you might only get a $120 self service air dance. I believe that the majority of the girls do not do any extras.

Wsgman
10-02-02, 16:37
Hey Meriden people, why no Posts?

WSGMAN went to the LeChateau for the first time. I think it is called that

I had never been there and figured it was like Kit kat.

Paid the 50 for the 15 minutes. THere was a really nice looking brunette I was very attracted to. Bit of an attitude though

Turns out you just get a booth show and get to play with yourself while you watch her do the same. BOORRING. 60 buck tip down the drain

last time there.

What is going on with the TUBS - have they decided to become priced equal with the market or are they still overcharing with the 60/150 deal?

If they went to a 50/100 or even 50/120 stucture I would go more often.

Thought of just poking my head in and asking without committing.

Member #1278
10-05-02, 02:11
Hi. Has anyone been to "Best Sauna" yet on South Broad ST in Meriden? I just noticed it the other day. I called and the rate structure reminded me of New Seol in Vernon. I think the services may be similar. I am going to try it out in the next week or so. Will let you know.

Member #1278
10-09-02, 07:56
Well I checked out Best Sauna and found two mama sans one about 40ish and the other 50ish. As luck would have it I got the 50ish one. It was 60$ for one hour which included a table shower (nice) and a full body massage (very painful).

At the end of massage I was asked if there were any other areas that needed work. As she had already started working on it I told her I had only brought 30$ with me and she said that was fine. Excellent HJ. (Kept eyes closed whole time to try and stay in the mood as she was not any more than a 3).

When all done she cleaned me up with a hot towel. I asked about FS if I had more money and she said they are strictly HJ only.

It was a Monday night and the place has only been open a week. I might be tempted to try it again in a few months on a busier night and see if the staff improves.

Moe_Greene
10-10-02, 09:59
I was driving on I691 on my way to Foxwoods when I tried an experiment. I figured that if Meriden was a working class town with enough poverty, it must have sw's.

SO I took the exit to dowtown Meriden and, sure enough, there is this little chick waving at me. She does not look all that great but I was horny, so I picked her up. She spends the entire time telling me the usual crap, that she thought I was her friend but as long as she wasin the car, she could suck me off for some pocket change.

Anyway, I take the initiative and ask whether there was a "place where we can go..."

She brings me to her friend Chris' (female) house. She asks Chris if she can "talk" to me in Chris' bedroom. Chris looks at the both of us disapprovingly but agrees anyway.

Once in the room, she demands the money up front. "How much?" I say. "Anything" she replies. I throw a twenty on the bed, a condom on my schlong and she proceeds to suck away while I lie naked on the bed. When I am about to lose it, I easily convince her to let me give her a facial for another 10.

Her name is Sue and she looks like an average 28-30 yr old mom. No wrinkles, cute face and ass, b-cup tits. GIven that with a cbj and facial in a bedroom, no strings attached, I would have to say that $30 is a bargain.

By the way, this never happened.

Moe

Mighty Spearsman
10-10-02, 11:44
Dear Luther:

Thanks for your post. I had heard good things about those two ladies and had even mentioned them in a Meriden post that I had made in November 2001. But I had no idea that their prices were that high! I wouldn't want to pay that much for one lady - does the high price mean that both ladies working together? I can look at it this way - for $350 I could have three short but nice visits with Melissa at Kit-Kat, or two full-hour visits with Jennifer at Magic/Waterbury. So please clarify - why are the stress-relieving ladies worth such a high fee?

Dear Moe-Greene:

Thanks also for your post, and I admire your courage in going to the "friend" Chris' house. I can tell a similar story about a young lady I met one afternoon in Hartford, only difference was that after the lady and I were in the friend's bedroom for a couple of minutes the friend got mad and started banging on the door and yelling, then the friend tried to get $5 from me as I walked out the door to my car.

Of course, this and all of my other postings are also pure fiction.

Luther
10-10-02, 13:11
To the Mighty Spearsman.

If $200/$350 is too rich for your blood, then so be it. The ladies are clean, attractive, good at what they do, the location is clean, private, private baths, real beds, carpeting, and so on. the ladies are on a 1 to 1 basis. If you like them attentive, attrractive, mature, and easy-going, then give them a try. If not, as you point out, there are plenty of other places for everyone to visit. It is not to every one's liking. To me their is nothing worse than a young, lifeless, inexperienced, girl, no matter waht she charges. Good luck and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moe_Greene
10-12-02, 11:22
To Mighty Spearsman,

I must admit that for a fleeting moment as I climbed the stairs to Chris' apartment to do the deed with Sue I experienced a tinge of fear. It was sort of exciting!!!

Anyway, I realized that we had come hear on my insistance so there was not likely to be anyone poised to pounce. There might have been an angry boyfriend/husband or opportunistic gangbanger but I figured the initial surprise of the situation would give me enough time to exit, if necessary.

I must say that I felt such a rush of power during the whole affair. Here is this cute, pathetic young mom (she mentioned her kids coming home soon) who was letting me name the price to insert my bare penis into her mouth (the condom was my idea). She let me cum on her face for peanuts!!!
Moreover, she was more than willing to risk alienating her (likely) best friend just to get a few bucks out of my wallet.

In principle, I think that the type of poverty and desperation that drives women to do this is deplorable, but in practice, I am taking full advantage of it. I guess that makes me one sick f*ck.

Next time I see her I will take her to one of those fleabag motels on route 15 and have her do all sorts of things that she would never do if she did not need the money.

This has always been a man's world :-)

Moe

Stoner
10-14-02, 02:20
Well done, Moe_Greene. Well done.

If you didn't do it, someone else will...and that someone else could be a bigger danger than she'd ever want.

IMO...you're a hero. You pulled her off the streets, gave her the opportunity to make a few dollars for her time, and kept her from stealing.

They should give you a f@%$! reward, dude. No joke. :)

I'm still waiting for mine.

Me...I think I may be done with the street action. Had a bad trip with this chick tonite who kept fukin telling me about just getting out of the methodone clinic. She's pissing me off, and I want to haul off and say "Get up off my dick, *****...I'm not gettin' burned off you." When we started, the ***** didn't even have a rubber. Thank goodness I thought with the big head and not the little head.

None the less...it made for a very disappointing evening. Three ladies total...not a drop of satisfaction. SW just ain't like it used to be...total shame.

The most fun in street action is the thrill of scoring the hit and seeing just how cheap you can get her to go. Beyond that...the human stench just ain't worth it.

(I still smell that stank twat...and I've showered 30 minutes ago...its like in my hair or brain or something...yikes!)

Member #1278
10-27-02, 02:54
Hi again. I tried out Best Sauna again. There are only two women working there, both late 40's to early 50's. I tried the other one this time (Min) experience was just as bad as the first. Lousy massage, rushed body shower and boring hj. At least it's cheap. 60$ for the hour and 30$ for the tip.

Best of luck all

Baretta Ri
11-06-02, 14:21
I was thinking about heading out to LaChateau for one of their evening events. Anyone know if they are still offering the live shows from days of old? I know they were shut down and re-opened, but were they able to hang onto the live shows?

jam master jay
11-29-02, 17:29
According to their website, LaChateau is now closed, as of 11/24. Too bad...

jb_Boston
12-03-02, 10:40
Kit Kat

Long time lurker. Ventured out to KitKat last Friday after Turkey Day. There were 3 girls working - all good looking! I believe the names were Spice, Charlene(?), and ???

Anyways, I took Spice, a tight body on her, and a great dance. Sprung for the 5 minute variety (20), with a (60) tip. I went away happy.

After the dance she quoted me her future prices: (100) for a hj, and (200) for bj. Aren't these a little steep? I thought so...

The snow storm really sucked !!!

Mighty Spearsman
12-03-02, 13:56
Dear jb_Boston:

Surely you must be joking - 100 for a HJ, and 200 for BJ? Not only are these prices way too high, but they don't even come close to matching the prices described in postings here on WSG by previous visitors to Kit Kat. In fact, many posters wrote that they received a CBJ or BBBJ for the $20 (house fee) + $60 (tip) scenario that you described.

So if Spice wants at least $100 for only a HJ, what exactly did Spice do for the $60 tip that made you go away so happy?

jb_Boston
12-03-02, 17:46
Oh she didn't seem to be joking. Maybe I got what others have referred to as "introductory" pricing. Basically, I got a good friction dance, but I had to take him out for air.... She obliged by helping me with her hand... so I guess, that was a hj

Stoner
12-05-02, 03:31
$80 for a hj...oh lord, thats sick. Do they have any morals!

;)

Its un-american...its ursury...oh well.

Dude...they're are much better jack shacks for the money, dude.
Go to like the spa in Vernon and at least get an excellent massage, a smile, and a full hour for your money.

Or better still...save your pennies and have some real fun down the way. Those two escort chicks are like a few blocks away if memory serves me. The redheaded one.

ThePlayer
12-05-02, 16:50
Anybody been to Tubs For Two lately??? Are they still in business? I used to go there all the time when I lived in Connecticut. Of course, that was about 8-9 years ago when they were affordable. Any new reports, or is price gouging still running rampant there?

Mighty Spearsman
12-23-02, 13:59
Just finished reading the Hartford, CT board and found two or three messages there concerning the Kit Kat Club in Meriden. Anyone wanting an update on the Kit Kat scene should check out these postings. Unfortunately the latest word is not very encouraging - when our friend Gordon Freeman withdraws his seal of approval, then we know not to go there anymore!

Stoner
12-26-02, 02:02
Had some street action with some sw named Tanya. Not a bad time...Eagerly gave full bj-tc. Quite compliant for far less than $20.

Quite surprised to find street action there so easily.

Mustafa
12-30-02, 17:17
Stoner:

where did you find Tanya (name os streets) and what does she look like?

I'd love to get some good Meriden action.

did you hit a hotel on the B-Pike or in car?

Thanks in advance.

Mustafa

Stoner
12-30-02, 23:54
Sup...not sure the name of the street. It was a main street though.

I took B-tpke straight in to town, and hooked a right at the sign heading to downtown. Not 5 minutes in did I see the stroll.

I met one chick who took me to a building where she wanted to go get some cigarettes (yeah, right). She looked OK at first, but once I saw her, it was a no-go. I cut her off and told her not to return. At that building is where I saw Tanya. 'bout 2 am I'd say. I have no contact info, but she did confirm that their is only one stroll area really, and to be careful cause the PD jayhawk waiting for people to stop the ladies.

The building was easy to fine and I noticed a few other workers near the building when I dropped off Tanya. If she did spend me out so well and the hour so late, I would have hung in there for another round with her or another. The building is a left from the Dunkin Donuts off of that same main road.

Can't help you out more than that since it was my first quick score in Meriden.

I saw nothing special...but then...it was damned cold.

As far as locale, she took me to a friends business shop and we hung out there for a while for some basic tire rotation. Not the best spot, I wouldn't recommend it as you are completely blocked in if pulled up on by a cop with not a damn reason to be just sitting there. Oh well.

Her looks were average out to a 4. She had the look of a new girl who was once quite cute but hit the skids within the past 3 months or so. B cup, light brown hair...hazel? or steely blue eyes. Thin girl.

HummerKing
01-07-03, 10:01
So, I hadn't read anything about Tubs for Two in a while and I have never been there. Of course I was curious and stopped in. What a mistake! There were 3 girls(if you could call them that) easily in their late 40s. It was a $60 door fee and a $150 mandatory tip. I chose the only one under 200lbs that also looked the youngest. To sum it up-bad massage, bad CBJ(she drooled like a Great Dane, I could have stayed home and had my dog lick my balls), and I had to stop my gag reflex when she took off her clothes. I couldn't leave fast enough.

JMG
01-07-03, 22:34
Just took a little tour of Meriden... East Main Street, and the area near downtown. Unfortunately, I wasn't in a position to pick anyone up, but since I'm pretty new to the SW thing, I thought I'd do a little driving around and see what I could spot.

In just a few minutes I had 2 ladies give me the wave -- one in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot (not the one near the East Inn, rather the one on the left past McD's closer to downtown), and another strolling downtown right near the PD -- (gotta give her points for that one!). From my car, both looked pretty young, early 20s ... the first was a black girl, about a 4-5 or so, and the second a black lady as well, about a 5-6, perhaps. Couldn't get a real good look 'cause I didn't stop to meet either one.

regarding the previous post about TUBS. Never even had a remotely good experience there, and refuse to go back until a whole string of fantastic reviews come out about that place. Ugly fat girls, terribly short sessions, and way overpriced. Stay away!

Stoner
01-08-03, 02:05
What time did you roll, jmg?

Yeah...I tell you...all of these ladies are bold as hell.

It amazes me that a stroll would develop in FRONT of the PD. Not only in Meriden, but East Hartford, Hartford, Willimantic...amazing.

JMG
01-08-03, 16:27
Originally posted by Stoner
What time did you roll, jmg?

Yeah...I tell you...all of these ladies are bold as hell.

It amazes me that a stroll would develop in FRONT of the PD. Not only in Meriden, but East Hartford, Hartford, Willimantic...amazing.

Actually, when you think about it, the other place I spotted a lady last night -- the Dunkin Donuts -- also a bold move. I mean, where are you most likely to find the cops....? Either at the PD or the donut shop. Ha Ha...

I was out in Meriden at about 5:30 pm.

john johnson
01-09-03, 13:55
Went to the KitKat yesterday. For all old school KK fans out there, good news! Jessie is back!
She was happy to see me, and it was good to discover that her excellent BBJTC skills were in no way diminshed by her year off. She even let me finish in her mouth, always a plus.

Mighty Spearsman
01-10-03, 18:27
Dear john johnson:

Thanks for the great news - that's the best news I've read in weeks! Jessie was always the best person at Kit-Kat, so I'm sure she'll be seeing a lot of her old customers again in the near future. I'll certainly be stopping by there soon.

GordonFreeman
01-10-03, 20:46
While I would not have been as explicit, I can confirm Mr. Johnson's information on the return of Jessie to Kit Kat and her level of service. Beware about Kit Kat, for the most part this club is self service, so YMMV.

john johnson
01-22-03, 17:52
Another visit to the Kit Kat; saw Danielle this time, who I'd had a dance w/once before, and who remembered me.

She definitely has the best body at KK -- thin but firm, and curved just enough. Great nipples too! She gave be a BBBJTC, with a lot of skill -- highly recommended!

Stoner
01-24-03, 20:22
I'm an idiot.

After staying a way from KK for a good year at least, I strayed in there last night after checking out the late night stroll in Htfd and Meriden.

Its sux. $20 at the door. $20 for 5 minutes or $40 for 15 minutes. $100 to the lady! WTF!

$140 - $180 for a freaking bj. What the fuk was I thinking. The little head wasn't even pleased a little bit. The place is for dogs.

Sure, the girl is a bit cute, but damn, you get jack shit for the money. Never again. Fuk Mr John Johnson. The place is a rip off of good time and money. You must freakin' work there or something.

Alright...I got that off my chest. If I offend someone, oh well. Even if the lady brung her price down to $60 for BBJ-TC, hot damn, thats still $100 for a freakin' blow! Sorry. The economics just don't add up. If you have not a clue where else to go to get your dick tugged and spit at, at least wave it at stripper in Bridgeport or something and get some poontang, smile, and a freakin beer. Its only like 20 minute drive away!

Wsgman
01-26-03, 17:46
Stoner, your report is right on the mark. I went up to the door in December, the doorman greeted me ( I think we all know this guy ) and asked for 20 'cover' up front.

I said, no way, you want a customer, let me in. Otherwise you lose altogether and make nothing.

He shrugged, and I said fine, learn how to run a business.

Place sucks and is a rip like the tubs is. Not that KK in any form was ever great, many years back I used to go when lap dances were 10. Cover was 20 and all I used to spend was about 40 total. The few times I went, I had some young pretty girls grind on me, cheep thrill and I thought still too much money.

Later they restructured the place. No cover, and I paid just 40 total for 15 minutes alone in the one back room they had at that time. This was the only time I ever got my money's worth. It was with Melissa. In her early days there she would get half of the room rate and at first would never asked for a tip.

During the 15 minutes I can remember she would stand naked before me and I would give her this erotic light feather massage every where, her skin would get goose bumps. Half naked my self, she would undo my belt and unzip me and play with me while I played with her. She loved to be kissed on the kneck and would kiss on the mouth as well which really surprised me.

At the end I came all over the floor self assisted just totally turned on watching her with her legs spread.

I can remember she was really into putting paper towel out for you to use.

Don't know if she is still there. A year ago I paid 10 cover + 40 room + 60 for her to give me a BJ. She would have done it Bare, but I don't allow that.

john johnson
01-27-03, 11:21
Stoner, maybe you should take some anger management classes. There's no need to swear at me just because I had an enjoyable experience at KK and you didn't. You don't enjoy the place, so don't go -- I did, so I will.

Mighty Spearsman
01-27-03, 14:44
Dear Stoner - I'm sorry to read that you had a bad visit at Kit-Kat, and I agree with you that the Kit-Kat is overpriced, but no need to swear at John Johnson! For me, he did all of us a service in informing us that Jesse is back working there. And Gordon Freeman (among others) has been very clear in warning us that YMMV at Kit-Kat.

Please note that Kit-Kat's cover charge varies by day and time. On weekdays during the afternoon, the cover charge is only $10, and it goes up to $20 after 6 p.m. And on Saturdays, the cover charge is $0 during the afternoon (at least it was a few months ago). So if you go on a Saturday afternoon, grab Jesse, go into her room for the 5-minute room charge ($20) then give her $40, you may receive the best BBBJ of your life for a total of $60. Yes, that's a little high compared to street action, but you're paying more by being inside with a person who you know is good at what she does, as opposed to picking up an unknown SW.

Just over a week ago I stopped by Kit-Kat. Before paying the cover charge, I enquired about Jesse and was told that she was on an extended break. The other ladies looked pretty good from what I could see through the front door, in fact business must have been slow as one of them came to the front door, said her name was Amber and dropped her top to show me a nice set of titties. But I decided to leave without paying the cover charge as I didn't feel like taking any chances and possibly getting ripped off the way Stoner was.

If anyone other than John Johnson has something good to say about one of the Kit-Kat girls, please post it here - otherwise, for me it will be Jesse or nothing.

P.S. to wsgman - I have similar good memories of Melissa, but am not sure if she's still there.

Member #1278
01-27-03, 18:34
Melissa at Kit Kat was the body builder right? I have not had a good time there yet at any price. I offered 60 one time and was told self service only regardless of tip.

Mighty Spearsman
01-27-03, 19:32
Originally posted by Diverbrian
Melissa at Kit Kat was the body builder right?
That's not the Melissa that I was referring to (I think). The Melissa who I and others have referred to here on WSG is a tall, slender girl who is half-Russian half-Spanish, long brown hair, fairly small-breasted but a nice figure overall. There were several postings made about her here in late 2001/early 2002. She certainly didn't appear to be a body builder, and was very willing to give HJ for $40 tip, BJ for $60. But I haven't heard much about her lately and am guessing that she no longer works at Kit-Kat. Maybe there's a new girl working there under the same name?

Sorry to read your post about bad service. Your post confirms what several other recent posts by Gordon Freeman and others have said, that Kit-Kat is totally different than a year ago, with most of the girls doing little more than dancing while you do-it-yourself. That's why many of us were happy to read that Jesse is back!

Stoner
01-27-03, 22:34
Sorry...I swore because there were eviler words in my mind...so I expressed the least demonic of my thoughts.

Thanks for the sympathies, boyz. Hot damn, I hate wasting time and cash. Its no ones fault but my own, but DAMN...I hate getting theived. Thats the 2nd time I've been theived of a good time by that place. These days, I'd rather get raked over hot coals by a bombshell at Mardi Gras and KNOW i'm not going to get a damn thing, than to think I'm going to get something...and get JACKED UP!

THAT is why I swore...and believe me...what I wrote was timid to what I felt. The whold drive home I'm like,

"What could I do with $160 bucks?
1. Fly my ass to Montreal roundtrip...
2. Have a full hour session with a woman of choice anywhere else, including a good GD massage to go with it.
3. Treat me and some guys to 10 dollar dinners and a several rounds of drinks and piss the night away!

Instead, some bytch and friends are going to blow that cash on booze and joints, if they are lucky. "

Yeah...I'm still bitter about the experience. lol. :)

Member #4477
01-30-03, 13:02
Hey guys,

I've been reading a lot about the KK here lately. alittle good and a little bad, and mostly so so at best.....

The few times I stopped in there were either a waste of time & cash or a total rip off, I dropped them off my tour forever....

With the totally hot action in Bridgeport, why would anyone bother with junk shacks like that?????????

Stay cool and have fun!

john johnson
01-30-03, 16:22
I didn't think that my positive posts about KK would generate this much discussion.

Canopuss -- I've never been to any of the places in B'Port, so I can't compare. From the descriptions on here, I agree that they sound better than KK. But what balances it out is that B'Port is an hour haul, but KK is close. So it's a time thing, I suppose. The next time I am in B'Port, though, I definitely will stop by Teddies.

CTDan
01-31-03, 10:28
I oftentimes suspect that some of the postings on this board have more to do with self-promotion of one's own business interests than with honest dialogue regarding unbiased reviews. The pattern is usually the same: a newer poster, who touts multiple performers at a single establishment in an extremely positive fashion, more often than not contrary to the forums overall opinion. Then it moves on to a more argumentative set of postings. Just a random observation.

john johnson
01-31-03, 11:20
Us having a running debate about my supposedly evil or self-serving motives in giving positive reports about KK hardly seems worth the time. For those of you who share CTDan's view, I'll just say once more that I don't work for, own, or have any business interest in KK. And I agree that KK can get expensive. I have simply had positive experiences with several women there, and thought that I'd share the info (which is the point of this board, is it not?) I should add that I am not the only person to give a positive review of Jessie -- MightySpearsman, among others, has done so, and I am sure his integrity and reputation are beyond reproach.

In addition, KK is not the only place that I have posted about -- I have posted several times regarding Hong Kong & Magic in Waterbury, both here and on this board's pre-April 2002 format. Anyway, like I said in response to Stoner, if you don't like KK, don't go -- I had a couple positive experiences there, so I will continue to.

Now let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming ...

Mighty Spearsman
01-31-03, 19:20
Dear john johnson:
Thanks for the kind words! (and no, I don't know you, have no idea who you are).

Dear canopuss:
You are correct in pointing out that the Bridgeport clubs are better than Kit-Kat - read a post I made last May here on WSG and you'll know how much fun I had at Keystone and R Place back then. But john johnson is also correct in pointing out that the driving distance can be a factor - I live in West Hartford, so a round-trip to Bridgeport (driving plus activities) could easily take 2 /1/2 hours out of my day, which may not always be possible.

To end this whole discussion, Jessie at Kit-Kat is great, while the jury is still out on all of the other ladies there (unless I read glowing reports on any of them here on WSG).

Stoner
01-31-03, 21:01
Mr. Johnson...thank you for your honesty. yeah, I got pissed...but thats not your fault really...unless you did work there or was connected there, which was my first gut feeling.

Hey...as for me...no more kit kats any time of the day. They're too sticky for my tastes.

By the way...I love discussions like this. Keeps it real. No hard feelings and lets get back to our regularly scheduled programming, shall we.

Monger22
02-12-03, 18:31
Any new sw info in Meriden would be appreciated. wanting to check it out this weekend. East Main St the place?

Mighty Spearsman
02-18-03, 17:02
I need to add a correction to my 1/27/03 post about Kit-Kat. They now charge a $20 entrance fee both afternoon and evenings on the weekdays - no more $10 entrance fee before 6 p.m. I stopped by last Friday afternoon and the place was dead - no customers (maybe because they raised the entrance fee to $20?) - and only two girls were on duty, but not Jessie. And the guy at the front door was border-line rude, as Gordon Freeman and others have noted in the past.

So I didn't bother going in, saved my money and went to Sun Spa in Berlin for a good massage (including the girl Cindy walking on my back) and a romantic HJ for $70 plus small tip.

ThePlayer
02-20-03, 19:48
Any new reports on Tubs 4 Two (T4T)? I used to go there when Felicia and Mary was there over 8 years ago. I'm curious to find out what happened to either one of those fantastic ladies.

luvinfun
02-20-03, 19:51
If you don't want overweight, over 40 with bad service, don't bother.

Oldtimer
02-21-03, 00:22
Originally posted by ThePlayer
Any new reports on Tubs 4 Two (T4T)? I used to go there when Felicia and Mary was there over 8 years ago. I'm curious to find out what happened to either one of those fantastic ladies.

Felica(T4T handle)now works the desk 3 days a week At Alpha
in Hartford. Mary "went off the deep end" the last I heard and
is among the missing.

Guest2004
02-28-03, 21:11
I am a new person to the forum, but have info with a SP in the Meriden area. She advertises in the New Haven and Hartford Advocate, used to go by the name of Kitty or Sex Kitty. She is a mature blonde. Anyone been with her before? Do tell.

Visited at a motel on the Berlin Pike, Holiday Inn or something, she came quickly, well groomed, just like description, blonde, busty, enthusiastic. Excellent BJ, but pricey. Great body. Looks pretty clean. Thinking of a return visit, any advice?

ThePlayer
03-01-03, 19:32
Thanx oldtimer. I really enjoyed Felicia's company when she worked at T4T. She seemd like a real person and always gave me a GFE everytime. I really miss her. Sorry to hear that Mary is among the missing. Another truly nice person. Next time I'm back in CT I will stop down and say hello.

Too Hott
03-02-03, 23:36
Hi all,

I usually post down south as I used to live in CT but returned back South after 3 years. Has anyone ever heard of a club in Meriden or Hartford (can't remember exactly) that had a show featuring bondage?

I went one night, seemed like about $25 to get in for show. BYOB. They had several people on stage and even asked for volunteers from audience. Showed fucking on stage, dildos, whips, etc.

What is the name of this place and is it still there?

TH

Bubba261
03-03-03, 00:29
Toohot:

It was called Le Chateau, it was closed a few months ago...parking lot is chained up

Stoner
03-03-03, 03:20
Yeah...they finally ran aground.
They are "open" still though. Just not in a Meriden store front.

Check the link below:
http://www.lachateau.com/closed1.htm

Frank Africa
03-03-03, 14:41
Dear Stoner:
Thanks for the hotlink about Le Chateau. But for everybody, please note that LOUD MUSIC comes with this webpage.

I took a quick peak at the site from my desk at work during my lunch hour and almost had a heart attack at the loud volume - luckily no one else was in the office, so I didn't draw any attention to myself.

So guys, if you want to check out this site, turn down the volume on your computer first!

Colonel Angus
03-05-03, 21:18
Originally posted by oldtimer
Felica(T4T handle)now works the desk 3 days a week At Alpha
in Hartford. Mary "went off the deep end" the last I heard and
is among the missing. I first met Mary when she worked at the King's Ransom in Branford, easily 20 years ago. One of the nicest girls I have ever met in this hobby. Heard she had a very serious drug problem a few years ago. Hope she is well.

Does anyone recall a "Kathy" that worked at Tubs a few years ago? Older blonde, but a total gfe in my book.

jpaul
03-06-03, 19:16
Colonel- I remember Kathy. I agree, she was GFE in my book also. To bad she is not around. Anyone know where she landed?

Joe_c
03-06-03, 23:42
Any know what Mistress Samantha looks like?

Colonel Angus
03-07-03, 11:09
Originally posted by Guest2004
I am a new person to the forum, but have info with a SP in the Meriden area. She advertises in the New Haven and Hartford Advocate, used to go by the name of Kitty or Sex Kitty. She is a mature blonde. Anyone been with her before? Do tell.

Visited at a motel on the Berlin Pike, Holiday Inn or something, she came quickly, well groomed, just like description, blonde, busty, enthusiastic. Excellent BJ, but pricey. Great body. Looks pretty clean. Thinking of a return visit, any advice? Your post is a bit confusing as you seem to know a hell of a lot more about this lady than anyone here since you have seen her . You mention that you met with her and you're asking us if you should see her again?.

I would love to know more, especially age(how mature?), rates, body type,gfe, contact rates, which ad in the weekly.

Don't mean to be an a-hole, but share the wealth, brutha!

jam master jay
03-09-03, 15:07
They are "open" still though. Just not in a Meriden store front.

Without too much detail, what do you mean? Have you been to any events Mistress Samantha has had since they closed down, and what can a single guy expect to get there? Just curious, since I went to the Meriden location many times, sometimes coming away with a great memory...

Monger22
03-10-03, 12:23
Any new info on SW scene? Can I get directions to the stroll from 691 south. Is it mostly latinas? Any times better to cruise? Cost?
Where are safe places to take them?
Thanks for your help guys.

Stoner
03-11-03, 23:51
Originally posted by jam master jay
Without too much detail, what do you mean? Have you been to any events Mistress Samantha has had since they closed down, and what can a single guy expect to get there? Just curious, since I went to the Meriden location many times, sometimes coming away with a great memory...

What did I mean? Check out her web page. She's says right there that they have closed invitation events that you have to contact her about to participate. Me...I was never into that scene, and when I did stop by a few times, I was never impressed.

Too each their own, of course. Email her and tell her how much you miss her location. I'm sure you can easily "fit" you in to her "schedule". Haha!

Mighty Spearsman
03-13-03, 13:18
After several previous visits to Kit-Kat where I walked away disappointed, I finally was able to hook up with Jessie earlier this week. Heaven on Earth! She may have put on five pounds since last year but still looks great, and she continues to be the best at what she does. Yes, the $20 door fee + $20 room fee + $40 tip does total up to a somewhat high $80, but sometimes one has to pay a premium price for top quality. Safer than the streets, and better than Tubs for Two, so I feel I got a good deal. I'll definitely be back here again soon (despite the fact that the a-hole guy at the front door still works there).

Jessie said that she had gone out of state for over a year to take a vacation and enjoy some warmer weather, but that she'll be back in CT for awhile. She had never worked at Alpha in Hartford, which a previous poster had suggested.

dawg860
03-16-03, 18:45
Hey fellas, new to the board. Does anyone have any info on "Best Accupressure" on Broad Street (near Green Rd) Was spooked by LE so I didnt visit. Seems like a new place havent seen it before. Is it an AMP?

Member #1278
03-21-03, 06:08
Dawg860

I have been to the place twice it is AMP but.....

I tried out Best Sauna again. There are only two women working there, both late 40's to early 50's. I tried the other one this time (Min) experience was just as bad as the first. Lousy massage, rushed body shower and boring hj. At least it's cheap. 60$ for the hour and 30$ for the tip.

Best of luck all

Luther
04-10-03, 15:27
Kit Kat Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now called Club Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the deal???????????????

Mighty Spearsman
04-13-03, 21:14
Originally posted by Luther
Kit Kat Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now called Club Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the deal??????????????? This is news to me. Guess I'll have to perform a field inspection during the next few days. Hope Jessie is still there.

Mighty Spearsman
04-16-03, 13:36
As promised, I made a special trip to Meriden on Monday afternoon around 5 p.m. to check out the rumors about the Kit-Kat Club. The rumors are true - the place has been renamed "Club Laura" with the large roadside sign that said Kit-Kat covered by a cloth and a smaller sign saying "Club Laura" next to it. On the outside of the building, all of the non-brick surfaces have been painted a bright purple - it's almost as if the musician Prince has moved in (too bad, his taste in women is better than the ladies working here). The inside looks about the same from what little I could see from the front door, and many of the girls are the same, including the good news that Jessie still works there. The other good news is that the a-hole jerk guy who used to work at the front door wasn't on duty - maybe he's gone for good?

Strange story - as I approached the outer front door, a thin, hard-looking white female in her early 30s, bleached blonde who I had never seen there before, ran to the outer door, opened it just a crack and literally barked at me "have you been here before." When I said "yes, several times before when the place was called Kit-Kat," she opened the door just a little bit more and barked out "OK, $20 door fee." I gestured that I wanted to walk through the outer door into the small front room and she finally opened the door to let me in. I then said that I was looking for Jessie and she said that Jessie would not be in until 6 p.m., that only she and one other girl (who I could not see) were on duty. So, I said that I'd come back another time, but before I left I also asked why the name change (she said new ownership) and were all of the girls the same (she said some but not all).

Meanwhile there were two gentlemen who I had never seen before (the new owners?) standing at the cash counter in the front room having a deep conversation and not paying any attention to us. With customer service as rough as that bleached blonde, the new owners may find that they won't be making much money. I certainly won't be a regular customer here (except for seeing Jessie) unless I read a series of glowing reviews on WSG about this place.

Kinger
04-17-03, 17:29
New to the forum but not to Kit Kat - here's the scoop (posted from wtnh.com)...

Meriden-AP Mar. 27, 2003 7:30 AM) _ Three people face prostitution charges after what police say is the first round of arrests at the Kit Kat Club in Meriden.

David Henderson of Middlefield and James Gill of Meriden face the most serious charges. Police say they violated state conspiracy and racketeering laws and promoted and permitted prostitution.

State and local investigators have been monitoring the club for months. They executed the first search warrants in the case this fall.

Charlene Deluca of Meriden was charged with prostitution.

Police say more arrests are expected.

ThePlayer
04-19-03, 23:50
That David Henderson in the article has a familiar ring to it. Wasn't he associated with another club in Meriden in the past?

Mighty Spearsman
04-21-03, 16:11
Dear Kinger: Thanks for your post of the March 27 news item - I don't recall hearing that news up here in Hartford.

Kinger's post may explain what happened to me when I went back to Club Laura (formerly Kit-Kat Club) Thursday evening (I didn't see Kinger's post until today). I received the same rough welcome at the door that I had gotten on Monday, only this time it was a bulky white guy who ran to the door to stop me before I could even get to the outside door. But I paid my $20 this time, since Jessie was on duty, and went inside to find her and two white girls on duty (one chunky, one slender). Unfortunately the inside layout has changed - the old private rooms (with doors that closed) are no longer available, but there is a new open room in the corner that is referred to as the "private room" but which has no door and everything inside is visible from the rest of the bar. Jessie also told me that the new rules are that the only thing available in this so-called "private" room was no-touch table dancing, with no physical contact allowed at all. Needless to say, I was pissed at this news, as was another male customer who was there at the same time (another WSG-er?).

Ultimately, everyone lost here - I walked out feeling that I had been ripped off of my $20 entrance fee, the club didn't get the room fee that I would have paid in order to spend time with Jessie, and Jessie lost the healthy tip that I had in my pocket, although I did give her $5 for meal money since she had been very sweet to me and seemed happy to see me back again. The club also will now lose any future income from me as I doubt if I'll ever be back (unless their MO changes) - much as I like Jessie, just looking at her isn't worth my time and money going back here.

I'm tempted to call for a boycott of this place but I probably don't need to - I doubt if any of you guys will be regulars at "Club Laura" once you read this post. Any comments?

Stoner
04-21-03, 23:30
Comments...Hmmm...Good riddance. Besides Jessie whom so many adored, that place was never worth a damn. Its about time it got its just dues.

For all the Mr. Meathead muscle boyz at the front door...it did them zero good. They couldn't even spot and keep out a few LE from investigating. With the closing of LeChateau, they should have well in advance notice of whats going on in their own town. The city has gone just short of calling all out war on adult business in the area with the hopes of "revitalizing".

RIP Kit Kat, Laura, whatever...

Luther
05-19-03, 21:00
The street walkers wer out and about in Meriden on Monday Nite around 530/600 pm, pick up tow caucasian ladies who wer sisters(supposed down on there luck..........had a dula bj for six-o.................not too shabby...............good luck, found them by city hall/library/dunkin donuts...........

2nd Chance
06-03-03, 17:31
I happen to be around the Meriden area yesterday around 6pm and stopped into Centerfolds. This was my first time there. Besides the really cute bartender (in stripper clothing), there were only two 7-8 rated looking girls there. What's the story about this place? Any fun to be had in the VIP or champagne room? I usually go to clubs at Bridgeport... lots of fun to be had there.

CT Boobman
06-04-03, 17:24
Originally posted by 2ndChance
I happen to be around the Meriden area yesterday around 6pm and stopped into Centerfolds. This was my first time there. Besides the really cute bartender (in stripper clothing), there were only two 7-8 rated looking girls there. What's the story about this place? Any fun to be had in the VIP or champagne room? I usually go to clubs at Bridgeport... lots of fun to be had there. I've never seen any action in this place. Some nice looking girls though.

Frank Africa
06-23-03, 11:12
FYI: Jesse no longer works at "Club Laura" which was formerly the Kit-Kat Club on the Berlin Turnpike. Looks like the new policy (as described by the Mighty Spearsman in his April post) is what made her leave - she probably wasn't earning much in the way of tips.

If anyone sees Jesse working somewhere else, please let all of us here on WSG know.

CT Dude
07-05-03, 17:26
This is my first post here. I've lurked a bit so I think I've picked up on most of your lingo, but forgive me if I get something wrong.

I checked earlier posts and saw some bad reviews for tubs for 2. well I'll let you know, nothing has changed. I'd heard about this place for a while, but it took me some time to finally check it out (mostly because they're only open till 7:30 pm and I usually do this type of thing late night). but a few fridays ago I was feeling particularly horny all day and figured the time was right.

I won't write a long post about this since you all seem to know to stay away anyway. there were 4 girls to choose, I'd say ranging from 3-6. house charge was $60 and tip "starts at" $140, but then they expect more for F/S. I chose a girl named gina. the only reason I didnt walk out and go to an AMP in Waterbury was she looked like she was kinda dirty and could be lots of fun. she wasn't. DFE. couldn't even keep me excited so she finished with HR. and she wasn't all that friendly, at least until we were finished, then she started telling me about the other place she worked in bridgeport. I had been considering going there as well, but with her endorsement I think I'll just stick to the AMPs.

jam master jay
07-05-03, 19:05
Shame about Club Laura (Kit Kat). I was wondering if there was any move to go back to the old ways there, but I guess not...

Monger22
07-24-03, 03:19
New club on Berlin Turnpike in Meriden advertising in back of Htfd. Advocate.

GordonFreeman
07-26-03, 07:13
Originally posted by monger22
New club on Berlin Turnpike in Meriden advertising in back of Htfd. Advocate.
I was in that area last night and did not notice anything new. Can you post the info from the Advocate, they are already all gone from where I usually pick one up.

Monger22
07-27-03, 19:55
Gordon Dont have Advocate with me now but ad was right after one for Club Laura. In sec. right after the girls ads.

MHO
07-28-03, 12:10
Monger,

Is this the ad?

Paradise Club
Gorgeous Staff
1/2 hour sessions $100
2041 Berlin Turnpike
Meriden CT
Next to Elwood Motel

Originally posted by GordonFreeman
I was in that area last night and did not notice anything new. Can you post the info from the Advocate, they are already all gone from where I usually pick one up.

Monger22
07-28-03, 15:19
Thanks thats the one i saw last week in Advocate.

Oldtimer
07-28-03, 20:25
2041 Berlin Tpke, Meriden is the address of the club at that address...... whose name has changed a dozen or so times. It
was called the 2041 Club or similar almost a dozen years ago, when it had a couple of rooms w/ mattresses on the floor, and
F/S was available.

Mighty Spearsman
08-14-03, 11:30
Originally posted by Diverbrian several months ago:
Dawg860

I tried out Best Sauna again...an AMP...There are only two women working there, both late 40's to early 50's. I tried the other one this time (Min) experience was just as bad as the first. Lousy massage, rushed body shower and boring hj. At least it's cheap - $60 for the hour and $30 for the tip.

Best of luck allFor the last couple of days, there's been a coupon on Page 2 of the Sports section of the Hartford Courant, offering $10 off of the house fee for "Best Sauna" in Meriden. This is the first time that I've seen such a coupon in the Courant in at least 8 or 9 years (although such ads are common in the Washington Post and other papers). I'm pleasantly surprised to see this, although such an ad suggests that Best Spa is definitely a HJ-only place, also that maybe they are desperate for business. Before I check this place out, I'd like to read a recent report here on WSG. Anyone been there recently?

Member #1278
08-16-03, 05:26
I posted reviews about Best Sauna twice about 6 months ago. Two unattractive 40-50 ish asian women. Lousy massage quick shower, uninspired HJ. I got out of there only 80$ lighter. If the massage had at least been good I wouldn't have cared. Stick to Waterbury.

Nickola
08-16-03, 11:34
Have been to Best a few times and I would definitely suggest asking for Sarah. She's late 20's early 30's, very attentive and cute, gives a good massage and table shower. I usually tip $30 and feel its more than worth it.

They do place a sheet over you for the massage though.

Pogo
08-30-03, 15:02
I saw a piece on the news saying something about Tubs 4 Two getting robbed the other night. They were reporting that three guys with guns burst in and robbed the place. No word as to whether there were any customers inside, but judging from what you read here, it seems as though no one goes there anymore. I'm surprised there was any money to grab in there.

Anyone have any other info about this?

Mighty Spearsman
09-03-03, 16:18
Dear JimmyDR:

Bristol is about 13 miles west of Hartford and north of I-84. The easiest way to get there is by taking Exit 34 off of I-84 to Route 72 to downtown. The main east-west local road is Route 6, and there's an Asian Accupressure Center on that road in the downtown area (109 North Street). See the "Other Areas" board to read a couple of recent posts about this place, which used to be a HJ-only AMP but supposedly FS is now available with some of the ladies.

JimmyDR
09-03-03, 16:22
Would you be so kind to tell me what towns within 15 minutes of here have SW'ers?

Thanks

Stoner
09-04-03, 00:34
15 minutes of Bristol?

I hope you are driving. Hit Hartford and/ or Waterbury. Action is medium to light in flavor, respectively. I'd avoid Waterbury as the LE is having them election time jock strap flareups. Gets them all hot an bothered to find mongers. Check out the Hartford board. A yahoo map is present in there to peruse with live spots to hit. If you run that circuit during any time of the day, you have a good 40% chance of running across some action for $15-20.

You are within 25 minutes of Bridgeport however. I'm sure you know the score down that way with all them Dominican chicks up in there.

Member #1278
09-13-03, 17:05
Newsflash!

I just checked out Best Sauna again tonight as the "stroll" in Meriden was not only dead but the streets were paved with LE. I was frightened by the haggard old but friendly mama san who answered the door as my past experiences there suggested she who answers door is she who service you.

The mama san told me after I paid my 6 and I delicately asked if she was alone tonight that another young girl would be taking care of me but that she was going to give the shower. Oh well at least mama san made sure I was clean. :)

A few minutes after the shower I was led back to the room and Nana came in. Young is a relative term and Nana appeared to be about 30 which in oriental years means she was more like 40 but to her credit she had the body of a 10 and the face of a 7 or 8 so I give her an 8 overall.

She gave me a pretty good massage, definetely the best of my three trips there and then when I turned over to my absolute delight and amazement she began asking what additional services I would like. As they were previously off the menu before I had not brought much money with me. I told her I only had 6 more and she motioned HJ I said I prefer BJ and she said usually 8 but she would make an exception for me. 1.0 for fs for next time I was told.

Other than her perfume smelling like the crap my mom wears (which took some concentration to remove from my mind) and a fake set of breasts which I don't care for and the fact that I had to go home smelling like a you know what this was a great time for a Sat night. 1.2 for cbj, shower and a decent massage. I know I could do about the same in Waterbury but this is closer to home for me. They appear to be open until 2:00am at least on Friday and Sat.

So come on down to Meriden fellas there is a new game in town.

If someone could hook me up with an incall/outcall natural redhead besides the gorgeous in garters chick I would appriciate it.

Thanks and happy hunting.

Nickola
09-13-03, 17:10
I decided to revisit Best after a number of months absence and noticed a few changes that I thought I'd pass along. I was met at the door by a conservatively dressed, 40ish woman. I was shown to the room and asked how long I wanted to stay and answered one hour. I was asked the usual questions, such as had I been here before, etc. She told me to get undressed, showed me the towel and then left. At this point, based on past experience I was wondering if she was going to do the massage.

A few minutes later in walks another girl, Shiela, as I later found out. She was wearing a short lime green dress which was thin enough to tell what kind of panties she had on... white lace tap pants, very sexy. She's a pretty girl with redish hair and very nice body, but not big on top, but apperantly natural, which I prefer.

Next the sauna and then back to room for the massage. The massage was decent, although it was rather quick. After the massage she asks me what I want. I ask what's available and get 'anything' as an answer. This is a big change since I've been here last and quite frankly I hadn't planned on that answer, so I received what is standard for a .4 tip, but just wearing only those sexy panties.

Nickola
09-13-03, 17:21
It looks like I was beat on an updated Best report by just a few minutes. Honestly, I didn't see the prior post and suspect we were typing at the same time.

Stoner
09-14-03, 02:02
Not a problem, Nickola. This is good news. Keep us posted on the whos and whats, and comparisons to Waterbury.

CT Dude
09-16-03, 01:15
I would have tried Best Sauna tonight but I could't find the address. Could you help a dude out? Meriden is a little closer to me than Waterbury or Bridgeport, so I'd bel willing to give them a shot.

Member #1278
09-16-03, 01:33
Best Sauna is right on RT 5 in a little house on the left hand side as you head towards Wallingford. It is just past Maier Realty.

Stoner
09-17-03, 00:15
For those who take notes of the news.
Mingles swinging spot in Berlin, CT got the BIG shutdown and an extensive write up by PD and the papers. Expect client names to get exposed due to draconic laws.

http://www.ctnow.com/hc-berswinger0916.artsep16,1,4441462.story

Due note a few things:
They used net for investigation...
They could only nail this spot due to town specific ordinance.

So very interesting, isn't it?

CT Dude
09-22-03, 00:48
As promised, here's my report on Best Sauna. It actually comes a little sooner than I expected, but when I realized just how close to home it is I couldn't resist checking it out. I also had a session with Sheila. Nickola's description was right on, she has a great body, nice natural rack not too big or too small, and she is very pretty, not too much makeup. She really doesn't look it, but I think she's probably about 40. I go for the younger girls and wasn't sure how much fun I'd have with Sheila, and at first I think she was suspicious I was LE. I'm not a good liar, so I had told them it was my first time going there. After the shower I wasn't offered a sauna which was fine by me, and we went back for my massage. Sheila speaks perfect English and we began having a great conversation. I wanted to eliminate any thought about being LE, so I wasn't shy about feeling her legs and ass while she massaged me, and that must have worked (if it was ever even an issue). I was very impressed with the massage I got and still feel good from it. She asked about extras after a while and I let her know I wanted FS. Then she continued my massage for a while longer. I tipped her $1 in advance and when she got back and stripped I got to really check out that incredible body. A little rolling around, no rimjob, and a quick but good CBJ then on to the main event. Not a GFE, but still a great time. She's an enthusiastic actress and let me take my time in a few positions. YMMV, there seemed to be good chemistry between us, so she may have taken her time. But I'll definitely be seeing Sheila again. Thanks for the heads-up Diverbrian and Nickola, I would have never thought to have gone there otherwise.

Mighty Spearsman
09-24-03, 11:57
Wow, two other posters (Diverbrian and Monger22) and I made the Hartford Courant today!

Check out the front page of the Courant's Business section and read Matthew Kauffman's "Inside Pitch" column, which normally discusses business and consumer issues like the state sales tax on clothing. For some reason Kauffman decided to write about the Courant's recent publishing of a small box ad for "Best Sauna" in Meriden in the sports section of the Courant. Read on to page 2 and you'll see quotes from me and Diverbrian about the ad, plus a related quote from Monger22 about the ads in the back of the Advocate. Please note that Kauffman never named the Best Sauna or Meriden or WSG by name, but it's easy to figure out what he was referring to.

I bring this to your attention not because I want to be famous in the newspapers, but to make three points:

1) Now may be a good time to stay away from Best Sauna for a few days. Newspaper publicity always brings close scrutiny by the police, the TV networks and other newspapers for a few days. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the local TV networks sends one of their underutilized reporters out to Meriden to stand in front of Best Sauna and file a report (remember, the Milford spas were on at least one TV network a couple of months ago).

2) Why is Matthew Kauffman so worried about this issue? A recent issue of Business Week magazine had a front page article about how consumers are being hit with hidden fees by credit card companiues, AT&T, etc. - now that's a consumer issue that truly affects Mr. Kauffman's readers!

3) Finally, doesn't Mr. Kauffman realize that all of the posts on WSG are fiction? (smile)

malachie
09-24-03, 18:27
Here is a (long) link to the article...

http://www.ctnow.com/business/hc-pitch0924.artsep24,1,5511920.column?coll=hc-headlines-business

Now a stupid question: anyone know if the coupon is still in the paper? I was planning on heading to Best on my way south from MA this weekend. I was pretty happy to be able to check this place out with the recent reports as I come from the MA/RI border and heading down 395 to 95 (without heading all the way to B'Port or Norwalk) you dont have too many options... I still might go Sat but this sketches me out a bit....

Monger22
09-24-03, 19:21
Spear what day was this in Courant? Matt must post here.
Let it all hang out Kauf..come clean you checked it out before writing bout it....

GordonFreeman
09-24-03, 20:29
This article actually is really bad for us. The last thing we need to do is attract attention to the hobby. Out of site, out of mind.

Stoner
09-24-03, 22:32
WSG is a known resource for every media. They can only go so far with it. Attention is a bad thing though, and the idea that Kauffman took it to the high ups at the Courant is interesting to note.

They don't want to deal with the issue. All media venues know that legit and illegit business appears in their sources. They are covered.

I am curious as to what Kauffman is trying to achieve. It is more of an opinion piece about newspapers and sex businesses. The backbone of the advocate cash was the backpages and the alternative sources it offers to mainstream.

Notice that the fellow, what Aldum, said he never noticed or heard of such a thing. Bullshit. If he's in charge of the Advocate, he knows what the fuk goes on with it. Same with those ads that promote "Borrow Money" or "Start your own Business". Its scammers. They know that, the average consumer knows that.

It will be interesting to see how far this goes. Meanwhile, I do encourage folks to take appropriate measures. It appears, Mr Kauffman is trying to get a name for himself. That is a greater threat than some cheap ass exposure on that rag.

He's a step away from plagarism. He knows that. He had not the balls to even give credits, cite sources...god forbid...INVESTIGATE ON HIS OWN.

Pathetic.

Wish he was as good as Ms. Pagozzi. She at least visited Le Chateau and became a regular before doing some report on it. No un-verified anonymous sources from some obscure website, accusing some place of something illegal with no proof. Thats libel.

Mighty Spearsman
10-01-03, 14:27
Dear malachie:

A few days late - in response to your question, I saw the Best Sauna coupon in the Sports section of today's Hartford Courant, Wednesday, October 1, 2003. Obviously the Courant editors & publishers are not as morally troubled by this ad as Mr. Kauffman is.

Mr. Kauffman's original article (where he quoted me, Diverbrian and Monger22) appeared on pages E1 and E2, the Business Section, of the Courant for Wednesday, September 24, 2003.

If you do check out Best Sauna, please post the results of your visit here on WSG. Thanks!

P.S. If Mr. Kauffman is worried about the ad in the Courant (which has clean language and an innocent sketch but no photo), then what does he think of the back pages of the Village Voice in NYC? Those pages are as raw as anything in Penthouse, yet the VV is free for anyone of any age to look at.

CT Dude
10-01-03, 18:23
I've been back to Best since the article came out. I saw Sheila again and everything was still on the menu. Sheila was definitely friendlier the second time around, but still no GFE. Treat her nicely, she comes across as a little cold at first but that wears off, at least it did for me.

I don't worry too much about parking my car, I'm single and have virtually no shame, but if you are, this is a good spot. You can park in back completely out of sight. The door is on the side, but it's pretty discreet. If you have the time, a trip to Waterbury is still in order, but I'll be working Best into my rotation.

CT Boobman
10-03-03, 15:57
What is a WSG Charity Benefactor? Its on the "By Email" post below. Is this an advertiser? I'm confused.

The "WSG Charity Benefactor" is a link. Check it out.

Jackson

Nickola
10-03-03, 18:27
Sorry Bubba, but this was originally posted by DiverBrian. I'm not sure, but the duplicate post and the name change look to me like a website snafu.

Member #1278
10-04-03, 05:27
Bubba,

The reason the report was entered twice is because the night I originally tried to post it there was a problem with the website so I emailed it to Jackson. A few days later I was finally able to post it myself which I did since I didn't see it on the board yet. Jackson must have finally gotten to it and posted it again not realizing I had done so already.

Sorry for the confusion

CT Dude
10-05-03, 20:09
A classic example of "be careful what you wish for." I thought having an AMP close to home would be a good thing, but proximity makes it doubly hard to stay away! A trip to Waterbury or Bridgeport just wasn't gonna happen, but I found myself heading back to Meriden for a stop at Best. Okay, it's not like I really regret it!

Sheila is no longer there; I strongly suspect she won't be back. After getting my shower from the mamasan and a bit more time in the sauna than I wanted, I met a young lady named Mimi. Mimi is probably late 30's, not skinny and not fat, small natural boobs, and average, pretty face. Not the hot body that Sheila had, but a more outgoing personality. Massage wasn't spectacular, but lasted a long time. When the time came to ask for extras I just got up and got her the standard $1 tip, which I assumed she would count and know what I wanted (this always seems to work for me and tends to make it less awkward). We started fooling around a bit but it got to the point where I expected her to slip a condom on and she didn't.

I guess since I didn't say anything she figured I was just looking for a HJ and started in on that. Of course I immediately said something and she apologized and ran out for a minute. She came back shortly with a couple "napkins." I had tried DATY earlier, but she kept her hand over the goodies so I didn't press it. I don't know if this was because she thought I was just tipping for HJ or if she doesn't allow it. Anyway, her oral skills were satisfactory and she was very enthusiastic during the main event. I was actually finishing up a lot quicker than usual, don't know if that was her or me. She wanted me to stay on top (and inside) of her for quite some time afterwards, and then lay and cuddled with me for a while after cleaning me up. I definitely got my hour's worth. So Mimi isn't the youngest, best looking asian babe around, but she makes up for it with skill and attitude.

And on a somewhat related topic, I'm gonna throw in a short movie review here, I hope that's okay. There's a Canadian flick, Rub & Tug, recently out on DVD that may catch your interest. Its about a MP in Toronto, and the owner's efforts to keep the girls from performing FS (which they aren't doing). While its by no means a very good movie (and has surprisingly little nudity), as a monger you may get a kick out of it. They get a few things right, but its the parts that are so ridiculously off (like tipping .6 just to get the chick topless!) that make the movie worth watching. You don't want to watch it with the wife, that's for sure!

Mighty Spearsman
10-12-03, 11:00
As regular Meriden board readers know, a few weeks ago a Hartford Courant journalist, Matthew Kauffman, wrote a column complaining that the Courant had published a modest 1-inch box ad for Best Spa in Meriden in the Courant's Sports section (Kauffman also referred to WSG in his column and quoted me, DiverBrian and Monger22 by name).

As a follow-up, in their Friday Oct. 10th issue, the Courant published a much larger ad for the Seven Star Spa in Waterbury, prominently advertising a massage, exercise equipment (surely unused) and a $10 off coupon! The ad was in the Sports section again. I mentioned this in a post Friday on the Waterbury board.

Lo and behold, the ante has been upped! In today's Sports Section of the Courant (Sunday, Oct. 12th), Best Spa has gotten bold - their new ad is much bigger than their old tiny ad, in fact it's slightly bigger than the Seven Star ad (which also reappeared today), and the new Best Spa ad prominently advertises the Body Massage services that they offer. I think Kauffman's blood pressure just went up ten points! (although I do not wish him any ill will).

Mighty Spearsman
10-13-03, 10:53
I think I figured out one of the reasons why Best Spa may be hurting for business and are being aggressive in their advertising - LOCATION!

I was driving on the Wilbur Cross Parkway Sunday afternoon and got off at Exit 66, heading north on Route 5 (a local road at this point) to buy gas but also to check out Best Spa's location. I had no intention of patronizing the spa as I had a car-load full of small children (don't ask), but did want to check out the location for future reference.

Best Spa is in a single-family house right on busy Route 5 about a mile north of the parkway, just before a major traffic light/intersection. There was a large "Best Spa"sign on the front of the building and a neon "Open" sign in the window. Plenty of parking out front but you're totally visible by passing cars, especially the long line of cars waiting at every red light. There's a couple of parking spaces behind the building, but then you have to walk around to the door in front, again everyone waiting for the red light can see you go in and out.

I pulled into the parking lot in front to turn around (had no intention of going in) and found that I had to wait a long time to drive back out onto the road, with everyone waiting for the red light watching me. I felt like a sitting duck! Looks like evening time may be the only time to go here.

By the way, there was not a single car parked at Best Spa, either front or back, not even a house car (maybe because it was 4 p.m. and all the mongers are home watching football?). I guess the larger-sized coupon isn't working.

Bubba261
10-13-03, 19:50
Mighty....

You must have felt great sitting in the parking lot of an AMP in the middle of the day with a car load of kids, eh? Haha!!!

Sorry, it was just too tempting.

Good description, however - I'll bet you just screwed the 3 customers they were going to have this week.

[BTW, love your reports and comments here!]

GordonFreeman
10-13-03, 21:20
Wouldn't having the parking and entrance/exit in full view be an advantage for personal safety.

CT Dude
10-14-03, 01:25
I've always gone to Best at night and there hasn't been any traffic, but the first time I went they were doing road construction right in front so those dudes saw me pulling in. I don't worry about that anyway. But if you park in back the entrance is actually on the side of the building (there's a ramp) and I think the bushes block the entrance from the street, but it was dark when I've been there. I'll check it out better next time I'm there, I doubt it will be very long. Every time I've been there I was the only one there and there were no other cars.

I'm glad I wasn't going there when you on your recon mission with a car full of kids. Like I said I don't really care if people see me entering an AMP, but a bunch of kids probably would have spooked me pretty good! LOL

Moe_Greene
10-21-03, 09:36
Dear Fellow Mongers,

Last week I was trolling Main Street in Meriden looking for some oral stimulation. I picked up a couple of sw's and let both of them go. Beauties from a distance!!!

You might have noticed that Moe's reports (in NY Other Areas) have all but disappeared. I am starting to get tired of sw BS and have been going to MPs, though much less frequently than I would use the services of sw's, for obvious financial reasons.

Then I headed up Colony Street (where East meets West for Main) and see what appears to be the cutest sw I have seen in a long time almost running and waving at me frantically. I cut around the block and she is gone. Then head about three blocks up Colony and there she is, still trying to get my attention.

Well, I picked her up and it turns out that she is no sw. Just a cute 24 year old, Puerto Rican girl who is late for work in New Britain. So we head for New Britain. It turns out she is a stripper at the Infra Red Cafe by the name of Princess. With a few blocks to go she tries to convince me to come in for a lapdance. I ask her what to expect and her answers are quite detailed (mostly variants on HR). I remind her that anything that happens in the car involves neither supervision nor a cut from the management. She agrees to give me a pretty decent cbj in my car in the Burger King (or was it McDonald's) for $50. Pricey for a sw but cheap for a stripper.

Moe

Shakedown
10-21-03, 15:46
Moe --- Are you sure this Latina's name wasn't Precious? Short tight bodied , long hair???? In any event good job! You should check out my posts regarding the Infra Red on the Hartford board. I have had very good success there.

Moe_Greene
10-21-03, 17:52
Shakedown,

You know, her accent was a little thick and she only said it once, so you might be right.

I recall your post, which I checked out just after my time with her. I did not enter the Infra Red, but I do agree with your post (if I remember it correctly). It has just enough sleaze to be a lot of fun, well at least she did.

Moe

Mighty Spearsman
10-29-03, 10:45
Just for the heck of it, I stopped by Club Laura, formerly the Kit-Kat Club, on the Berlin Turnpike in Meriden around 7 p.m. Tuesday and was able to confirm what I already knew about this place.

The bouncer at the front door (who in the past had been border-line rude) recognized me and was polite in explaining that the format had changed, that now the girls danced fully nude but that there was absolutely no contact allowed. $20 door fee and the dance tip started at $20 and up. Only two girls on duty - Cami and Candy. I asked about Jesse and he confirmed that she no longer worked there, that she had moved back to Florida for good. So I left without paying the door fee.

I was able to see into the club. No customers in the place at all, both dancers were sitting on chairs, bored, and no one in the "private" room used for dances. Only two cars in the parking lot, one of which belonged to the bouncer (I know because as I walked back to my car, he walked over to one of the cars, opened the driver's door, got in and started it up). Presumably the other car belonged to one of the dancers?

One strange thing - there's an illuminated sign outside advertising "help wanted - girls" and promising a minimum of $100 a shift. How can girls make $100 a shift if there aren't any customers?

Kinger
11-03-03, 10:27
Just a quick update on Club Laura.

Like Mighty Spearsman, I decided what the heck, let's see if they are up to their old tricks. Didn't see your posting before I went there Spearsman. Met the same bouncer at the door and asked him if they did private room dances. He said yes, so I paid him the $20 door fee. He did not mention anything about "no touching" or anything like that at all and then again I didn't ask.

I can't remember the name of the girl that I hooked up with, (sorry guys) but she was thin, had long nips, bleached blonde hair, probably a B-cup and was about a 6 or 7. She did the grind didn't care where my hands were and ended our session with a cbj. Not real enthusiastic.

It's still an expensive proposition - $.2 for the door, $.4 for 15 minute dance and $.4 for the tip.

You get more for your money at Teddies in B-port and for $.6 more you can get an hour with full service at a host of AMPs..

Moe_Greene
11-19-03, 00:52
Dear Fellow Mongers,

I picked up Viviana, a 24 year old PR chick, just off East Main on my wat back from Foxwoods this weekend. She was cute in a chubby sort of way. She was also glassy eyed, slow, and tired too early for the cbj. I whacked myself to the finish while she watched. .25 and she provided the cover. I would only do her again if she were more lucid.

Moe

Zebra52
01-21-04, 00:24
I guess I'll bring Meriden back to life with my first post.

Picked up Lynn on Main at Pleasant (by Curtis Memorial) 9 p.m. Tuesday. 5'9" to 5'10" thin, long blonde hair. FS $.40 She has a place to go but no phone. Nice body but a little worn. Interested in pleasing. Clean and shaved. Says she is usually out after 6 p.m. A nice time.

I only found this board a little while ago. Hope I can contribute to the extent that I have gained from everyones knowledge.

Stoner
01-24-04, 01:01
Someone confirm a rumor:

Is Tubs for Two or Club Laura out? I heard from two sources today that beleive something went down in Meriden.

Stang
01-25-04, 20:34
Does anyone have any info about Best Sauna in Median?

Seen their adds, is this just a HJ place or F.S.

Any nice girls?

Thanks

Mighty Spearsman
01-26-04, 19:43
Dear Stang:

If you scroll down a couple of pages, there should be a post about FS at Best Spa.

Check out the Hartford Courant and the Hartford Advocate for a coupon for $10 off before you go (no, I haven't been there, just drove by).

BigJohnson
01-30-04, 22:39
I need a bit of help here guys. Anyone know of a provider that goes by IMSZZLNHOT?

Please PM me with any info it will be strongly appreciated.

Johnson

E Captain Clipt
02-06-04, 21:30
Hello to all,

I went from a drive on Friday which stared at the best spa in Meriden, which was very good. $60 for the house, $100 for the woman named Mia. Very good. Then I went down down to Liberty. $30 for house, then $100 for the woman named Tie. Then my day ended by going to Teddies and that was the best.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Stang
02-09-04, 18:35
Where is Liberty & Teddies?

Never heard of them.

I you saying Teddies was best?

How many girls to choose from at each place?

nuhomet
02-17-04, 12:33
I live in VA, but visit Springfield, MA every couple of months. I always stop a best spa in Meriden. The women that work there are stunning, I always get FS with no problems. I was there Sat 2/14 and saw one girl with huge fake tits. Always funny to see young thin asians with fake tits. When I was leaving the introduced me to another girl who was off the scale! Drove around another hour just to reload and went back, This girl was 21 and just stunning. I know I sound like a commercial, but compared to the other AMPs I visited in Bridgeport this place is great.(visited oriental Spa and Tokyo Spa in Bridgeport this trip. All were FS)

Got a night off.... Try Teddies in Bridgeport. 2063 E. Main St
The woman are good looking and for $40 will take you in the back room and screw you. not very private...anyone walking by can see you. It is a bit weird to be screwing some young Dominican woman and watching other guys walk by.

Mighty Spearsman
02-17-04, 16:54
Dear Stang:

Liberty is an AMP (Asian massage parlor) in Norwalk, one of the two good AMPs in Norwalk (other one is Nirvana).

Teddies is a strip club in Bridgeport with back rooms where you can get it on with the strippers. It seems to be the best of the strip club/brothels in Bridgeport but is in a crappy neighborhood.

Your best bet is to read the Norwalk and Bridgeport boards for details.

Dear Nuhomet:

Nice to read a favorable review of Best Spa. Thanks! But what were the names of the 2 girls?

nuhomet
02-17-04, 18:43
Like I really care what these girls call themselves this week. Next week they rotate back to D.C. I have never seen the same girl twice at best.

I have never had a problem getting FS at an AMP. I have a feeling it's because I always smoke a bowl before going in. I'm sure the moma-san catches on real quick I am not LE. (I need it to heighten the experience. Doctor ordered?)

CT Dude
02-18-04, 14:47
For some reason I seem to forget about Best, hadn't been there in months. But it's so close when I saw that review I had to check it out again. I'd never had a problem getting FS the few times I've been, but the girls weren't as young looking as I like, and not even close to a GFE. Last night was no different.

The girl I saw was named Lily, very skinny with a fake rack and a tight little ass, light brown wavy hair and a pretty face, but all in all sort of plastic looking. I'd guess she's early 30's though I'm sure she tells people she's 23 or 24 and most people buy it (I don't bother to ask anymore, what's the point?). At first she reminded me of a Lily I got to know real well last year at Nirvana, but after a few minutes she started reminding of a cheap knockoff of the Nirvana Lily.

I don't want to give her too bad of a review; she performed well in pretty much all areas. But nothing real special either, and I don't foresee a return visit. There is one thing I should point out. I attempted DATY (nice and shaved) but she told me I'd have to pay more for that. Now, I've paid extra for a rimjob once or twice, but I'd never heard of paying more for DATY and wasn't about to set that precedent! I think she noticed the shocked look on my face and told me, "I know some girls let you kiss them and eat their pussy for the price of just sex, but not me, I charge more for that." So I guess this chick will try to give you a GFE if the price is right, but I can't imagine it's worth it. I felt like saying, "yeah, and other girls get return customers," but I had business to finish and didn't want to ruin the mood completely.

Everything went well after that, but in an Amsterdam window girl sort of way, real business, obviously fake groans. Not bad, but not what I've grown accustomed to at AMPs. I'm sure I'll return to Best again sometime, but I still think the little extra time to get to Waterbury (or better yet, Norwalk) is well worth it.

Joe_c
02-19-04, 08:34
Looking for directions to Best Spa. I gather it is off 691 somewhere?

Also, would appreciate any other reviews or insight as I never was there before.

Thanks...

Mighty Spearsman
02-19-04, 11:53
Dear Joe_C:

Best Spa is NOT off of I-691 but is rather in the southern part of Meriden. I've cut and pasted these directions from a post I made here on the Meriden board on October 13, 2003 (one page in back of this one):

"I was driving on the Wilbur Cross Parkway Sunday afternoon and got off at Exit 66, heading north on Route 5 (a local road at this point) to buy gas but also to check out Best Spa's location. I had no intention of patronizing the spa ... but did want to check out the location for future reference.

"Best Spa is in a single-family house right on busy Route 5 about a mile north of the parkway, just before a major traffic light/intersection. There was a large "Best Spa"sign on the front of the building and a neon "Open" sign in the window. Plenty of parking out front but you're totally visible by passing cars, especially the long line of cars waiting at every red light. There's a couple of parking spaces behind the building, but then you have to walk around to the door in front, again everyone waiting for the red light can see you go in and out."

No need to pay the full $60 house fee, as Best Spa regularly advertises a coupon for $10 off in the Sports section of the Hartford Courant, also on the "Bulletin Board" page of the free weekly "Hartford Advocate" (page 49 of the Advocate for Feb. 19th).

There's only been a few reviews here on WSG, but it sounds like a typical AMP that offers FS and is probably worth checking out. Haven't been there yet but hope to someday :)

Mighty Spearsman
02-19-04, 12:07
Dear nuhomet:

You may not realize this, but knowing the names of the two girls is very useful to the rest of us, for several reasons:

- first, the girls do rotate quickly but not always that quickly. A gem such as the 21-year-old might easily stay at Best Spa for a couple of months before moving on, so it helps to know her name so the rest of us can ask for her.

- even if the girl is gone, knowing her name is still useful. Many mamasans at AMPs ask you if you've been there before and I always like to say yes rather than no, even if it's my first time there (helps to show that you're not LE). One way to build credibility is to say "Yes, last time I was with XYZ" knowing from WSG that XYZ used to work there but is now gone.

Another way to help ensure good service is to show up and specifically ask by name for a girl who's no longer working there, and then look disappointed when you're informed that she's no longer there, say "too bad, I had a great time with her last time I was here" and act as if you're going to leave. The mamasan will never let you walk away, but instead will assure you that the new girls are just as good as 'XYZ' and then tell the girl in Korean that you're a repeat customer who deserves the best service possible. This technique has worked for me on several occasions.

Glad to read that you've never had a problem getting FS at an AMP. True in most cases, but there are some AMPs that are HJ-only, such as New Seoul in Vernon

Joe_c
02-19-04, 20:42
Mighty Spearsman - thanks for the update.

Maybe I will pass by there and check it out, but it does not sound discreet at all..

Thanks

Litttle Gun
02-19-04, 21:19
Best Spa has parking in the rear. Bushes line the entrance so it is blocked from the road. I have not gone yet but I work down the road from there and check it out every day.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a spaces periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Bruno68
02-20-04, 11:26
I just want to echo comments by Mighty Spearsman about the usefulness of going into an AMP and asking for a specific girl. It is quite helpful for all those reasons.

Jonesy
03-06-04, 16:57
Barber Shop,

Saw your post about "June". Haven't been to this site for a bit.

As you may know, an all time favorite of many went by the name of June and worked at Tokyo spa in Wtby. She disappeared in Mid '02. She was more of average build - C cup breasts - very tight body.

Can you give us more info? What is name of AMP? Several of us have been looking for this sweetie. Although she doesn't completely match your discription, I am curious enough to investigate this.

Where is this June of yours? If she speaks good english she may be the one.

- Jonesy

CT Jazz Guy
03-13-04, 23:17
It is my pleasure to add my first report here. I was driving in Meriden on East Main Street past the Town Hall at 2pm and spotted a nice looking latina SW. I wasn't sure at first and turned around to get a better view. Lost sight of her for a while but on a second pass was able to make eye contact. As luck would have it I found a spot to pull over and she hopped in. Kind of wierd picking up a SW right across from Town Hall though. She said her name was Brittany. Brittany has red highlighted brown hair, nice legs wearing a nice short skirt and classic "hooker" boots.

We found a nice quiet spot and took care of business. She gave me a very nice BBBJTC. I like her style of getting on her knees in the front seat and bending over to give me head. It was fun to play up under her skirt during the act. Afterwords she gave me her number and I headed back to drop her off. She waved to another girl telling me that the girl was a "five dollar wh*re". Brittany said she does not come out too often (heard that one before).

I see SWs often along East Main St. but this is the first time I have stopped as Brittany was the most attractive I have seen thus far.

Hope this report is helpful

Jack Ryan
03-14-04, 20:15
Would you mind sharing her number? If so PM me.

Thank you

CT Jazz Guy
03-15-04, 22:22
When the weather breaks I am sure you will see her out more often. The next time I see her I will ask if she wants her number given out. Until that time there is no need to PM me.

GordonFreeman
03-25-04, 22:47
Anyone been to Tubs-4-2 lately? I know they are still in business, but I stopped going there many years ago after the girls started to ask for larger tips.

Gecko911
03-29-04, 03:45
Hello,

I went to Best Spa on Broad a few weeks ago. Great place, sorry I do not remember the girls name but it was late night on a Friday. I would rate it as very good, but since i am new at going to AMP's I am not sure how they rate to other AMP's. The shower was great and liked the time in the steam room. The massage was great she even walked on my back a very nice feeling. And after I got a CBJ at 6.

I am planning to go back real soon. I would like to know how to go about asking/ getting AR and DATY.

Thank you :-)

PS there is alway a $10 off coupon in the New Haven Advocate, near the back on the page with mind and body healing.

Huggy Bear #2
03-30-04, 22:36
Gordon,

In reply to you asking about tubs 4 2, I have never been there, but there was a website that used to ratings guys would post, similar to this, but just posting specific reports. After Hartford scandal recently, the site just vanished. It was Best-Sex_reviews.com or something similar.

Anyway, there was one report for Tubs for 2, the guy wrote that he got above avergae treatment from a girl named Mocha. He said she was an African american, and he always made sure she was there.

Other than that, I recall reading at other sites that the customers weren't so pleased.

Hope this helps a little.

Huggy Bear #2
04-05-04, 10:42
** Would you do it in a pinch **

http://www.geocities.com/sultryredminx2000/

Huggy Bear,

I wouldn't fuck this chick with your dick.

Thanks,

Jackson

Huggy Bear #2
04-05-04, 13:19
LMAO!

Just thought I would toss the question out there. I almost gave in to extreme blind horny-ness, but fought it off a couple weeks ago.

Gecko
04-06-04, 03:11
My god.... I don't even think you could get arrested soliciting that... the cop would say "you've suffered enough already"

Mighty Spearsman
04-06-04, 16:29
It's been over 5 minutes since I read Jackson's comments and I'm still laughing!

The staggering part behind all this is the amount of money that this person charges - a minimum of $250? $2.50 would be more like it.

Runnin Fast
04-06-04, 21:28
You know I have been reading this forum for a longtime and had to chime in.
I have to agree that thing charging 250 for service no way!

I went to the site just like everyone else and good lord, I didnt know jabba the hutt had a sister. Three words for her. Filthy, Dirty, FAT!

Runnin Faster than usual!

Huggy Bear #2
04-06-04, 22:56
Hold up Guys, you read it wrong.

It's free to get in the room, $250 to get OUT of the room. ba dum bummm chhhhhh....

Whome
04-07-04, 19:31
Hi all.
I just had to say that I don't come here to get a laugh but the recent posts have given me some good ones.

Deeper
04-08-04, 19:55
Hello fellow mongers,

Made my way to Tubs finally. What a line up. They offered an ecletic mix of woman. Oh my.

First I was introduced to a lady named Jenny. She doesn't even look like she belong with the other ladies. I would guess about 41-42 in age, bushy wild hair and built like an old "pear." Very bottom heavy.

Then I saw a familiar face, Mocha. She looks ripe today! Still her cute petite self. African-American, about 25-26 in age.

Last but not least, there was Nadia. A spunky blonde with a lot of tattoos. She's going to be sorry when she's older about the tattoos. She's about 26-27 in age. Cute and petite as well.

So I took my chances on Nadia. She tossed me a figure which I thought was steep, but I took the bait anyway.

We go to the area and it looked dingy as hell. I asked was it clean and she insisted it was. She was all right as far a session is concerned but I had better in the past. I guess she looked distracted about something but I still got off.

Being not entirely happy when we concluded our session, I decided to try Mocha again...

I'm glad I did! She was awesome! Worth every penny and her area was very clean( I guess its up to the girl about keeping the rooms clean). Very upbeat and flexible in every way possible.

I was told they close at 7 p.m. So much for any night time excitement.

I will go back to see Mocha for sure. If you want to try her, make an appointment. Mocha is usually busy. I just luck out when my session with Nadia was over.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was reformatted to remove extraneous indents and word wraps.

Deeper
04-08-04, 20:10
I forgot to mention I went to that ridiculous website. Does she really think she's going to make money? No wonder she has a regular job, because she's dreaming if she believes anyone would pay for her time.

LMAO

Deeper

Stoner
04-09-04, 00:01
1. What was donation level of tubs? Break it down please.
2. Would you go back again?
3 How would you compare Tubs to other spots, like an AMP or Cleos?

4. Finally...suppose you have 1 hour to live...
would you choose Jordan or Mocha?

Deeper
04-09-04, 07:16
Stoner,

The contribution at Tubs was 2 1/2 bucks. I asked Nadia why such a ridiculous figure but with all the house fees she claimed that was what girls were expecting.

I would go back to Tubs because their tubs actually work! Unlike Cleo's (LOL). And the fact I have access to a private bathroom and shower. So there's no pressure to hurry up out of the one bathroom.

I've never been to an AMP before. I can't compare it to American facilities. I won't rule it out. I'll try anything once. Between Cleo's or Tubs? Hmmmmm, Cleo's for now. Its easier on the pockets.

You don't play fair, Stoner!

Between Jordan and Mocha? Let me count the ways!

Both ladies are talented in their own respect.

With Jordan, she seems like she enjoys her work very much so! Kudos to Jordan.

And with Mocha, she comes off with this childlike sex appeal (trying not to sound like a pervert). Just innocent sex appeal.

To finally answer your question.

Jordan hands down.

I enjoy variety. You can tell she has baskets full of secrets but still oozes with sophistication on the outside. Its like you see her at first and then you think to yourself, what a lady! And then when you "really" get to know her better, she has 3 tattoos and there in places you can tolerate.

I always been attracted to women who appear like a lady on the outside who your mom and sister would adore. When its time for me to handle my business behind closed doors, she's not all prudish like she appears on her own time.

Now that's hot!

And for you Stoner,

Which do you perfer, Asian or American hour company?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was reformatted to remove extraneous indents and word wraps.

Stoner
04-09-04, 17:12
Lets keep a quick fun score card in tribute to the Huskies!
T42: 0 Cleo: 0

Deeper,

Thanks for responding back.
$2 dollars and 50 cents? Damn thats cheap! LOL.

I asked Nadia why such a ridiculous figure but with all the house fees she claimed that was what girls were expecting.

Thank goodness you asked, man. Yeah, I heard something similar from another monger, but I must say...thats still too steep. Sista will have to slow her roll when I come around. Homey don't play dat!

T42: 0 Cleo: 1

I would go back to Tubs because their tubs actually work! Unlike Cleo's (LOL). And the fact I have access to a private bathroom and shower. So there's no pressure to hurry up out of the one bathroom.

Thats big bonus points. 3 point shot was missed cause they aren't super clean, but definitely the rebound assisted score.

T42: 2 Cleo: 1

I've never been to an AMP before. I can't compare it to American facilities. I won't rule it out. I'll try anything once. Between Cleo's or Tubs? Hmmmmm, Cleo's for now. Its easier on the pockets.

T42: 2 Cleo: 2

You don't play fair, Stoner!
Fair? Get off the court, son...this is basketball!

Between Jordan and Mocha? Let me count the ways!
Both ladies are talented in their own respect.
With Jordan, she seems like she enjoys her work very much so! Kudos to Jordan.

And with Mocha, she comes off with this childlike sex appeal (trying not to sound like a pervert). Just innocent sex appeal.

Child like...uh...oh. A foul shot from the line...

T42: 2 Cleo: 3

To finally answer your question.
Jordan hands down.

Oh yeah! Shoots the jay! Swishhhhh! Nothing but net, baby!

T42: 2 Cleo: 6
GAME OVER! LOL.

Though T 4 2 is the one hell hole in this state that I haven't walked into yet...I -MAY- have to give it a shot. My water holes are drying up these days...

And for you Stoner,
Which do you perfer, Asian or American hour company?

Prefer? Neither! I'd prefer a harem of gorgeous, full lipped and ample-hipped middle eastern women who sing and dance to my whim.

Believe me...I'm settling for now! Really!

May be I should become a muslim and blow my brains out and go to heaven with 72 virgins. (If only more Iraqis would think like me. This world would be a safer place within 48 hours!)

You know...its tough being a noble-faired, long-haired, leaping gnome!

Stoner the Unsullied, especially on a Friday!

Deeper
04-09-04, 21:30
Stoner,

You are indeed the man!

So Cleo's wins hands down for now. I will venture out to American early next week. So look for my post in the Bridgeport forum.

Fool for Love
04-09-04, 22:19
I was very disappointed in my visit. I paid much more than I expected to and got much less than I expected.

The 'entrance fee' was $200, just for the privilege of selecting a tub attendant and going to a room. I selected Alexa who appeared to be about 21. I discovered that the fee included absolutely nothing more than the room and the company of the attendant.

The shower had no soap. Alexa filled the whirlpool tub with cold> water. She was sweet but unenthusiastic. She was also inexperienced and in many ways unwilling. For an additional tip I was able to get more attention and service.

Each time Alexa left the room, to get me a glass of water or to try to find soap, she carried with her a huge backpack. Who knows what was in it but it made me feel very weird. The girl was cute and had a nice figure but was really not good at this thing.

Even if she had been good at it I would have wound up paying, in total, about $100 more than I expected to.

My advice is to go somewhere else.

Gman1
04-10-04, 07:28
Fool for love,

Its been awhile since I've been to T2T, mainly because their are so many better options.

My question is: The one thing that I really liked about T2T was that they always had color polaroid pictures of the available girls for you to look from at the front desk.
This always made things real simple. You just looked at the pictures and picked one, then they would set you up.
Are they still incorporating that wonderful system?

G

(Its too bad the amps don't get hip to this system. It would make things so much easier)

Fool for Love
04-11-04, 06:37
Tubs had a little reception room where the four women were there for your perusal. None looked happy to be there.

The last two visits I mad to AMP's I was surprised to get a 'line up' to choose from. Three girls were presented for me to choose from. This happened at Nirvana in Norwalk and at a place in Waterbury. I thought this was a great innovation.

Gecko911
04-12-04, 00:56
Hello Everyone,

Was at Best Spa tonight (Sunday) around 11pm, had a great time with Dee Dee (or maybe it was Bee Bee). She is around 5'3 nice set of natural b's with large nipps, she looks to be in her late 20's or early 30's, so with asain math I would guess mid to late 30's.

Very nice shower and massage, then the flip, fome nice hugging and kissing leading to DATY (my Fav.) then a nice BJ when she covered then some nice FS her ontop. After I pop, some kissing and then she started to suck on my nipples, then she asked if I wanted to stay the night with her, this took me way off guard, never heard of this or read of this on any of the posts, i told her I wish I could but I had to get up for work in a few hours (0430). We kissed a little longer then she got a hot towel and cleaned up, then dressed me and walked me out.

Has anyone else hear about the "sleep over" message me or post, not sure is there was a cost that goes with it, or she was just looking for someting else.

I also used the coupon from the advocate so .5 at the door and 1.0 extra.

Hope everyone has a great day

Gecko911

Stoner
04-12-04, 08:30
Wait...2 for entrance alone?
WTF are these people thinking! This is not Vegas.

Deeper, If Cleo's wins hands down...that doesn't say a whole lot. I wish it did, trust me.

T4T is really, really sinking back into the mire. Some how, they come up with enough fools to keep the lights on.

Huggy Bear #2
04-12-04, 15:46
Tubs 4 2:

I have had an urge to check them out the past several months, but after F4L's report, I will pass. I dont like overpaying, but I hate "attitude" after over paying. Wow.... I'll dwell on trying Cleos if they get some decent reports. I always leave H.K. spa feeling satisfied though.

Gecko, r.e. Best Sauna:

That's interesting, I wonder if you would have stayed at her place or she wanted to go to yours? You must have caught her eye. Some stripper was all over a friend of mine once, way back in the day, calling him at home for a while, he never took her up on meeting though.

Deeper
04-12-04, 19:32
Stoner,

I'm not saying Cleo's is the best place on earth but compared to T42, it's easier on the pockets.

Second, I stated before I'll try anything once.

At Cleo's for a 1/2 hour at least I would spend a dollar fifty. Again, easier on the pockets.

Stoner
04-12-04, 23:15
Gecko911...its called a tease, man. It was just meant to turn you on. Believe me, I've heard that and other lines before. Its all to turn the heat up on you. A man caught off his guard blows his load quicker and with more...well...feeling, if you will.

"Make love to me like you love me"
"I want to suck you all day long"
"I want to have your children"
"I really, really need this...lets do it again"
"I prefer black men to white men, any day of the week...I hate sucking small white men..."
"I love you, baby!"

etc, etc, etc...

Its on par with
"Oh...you must work out a lot"
"oh you're so BIG!"
and
"Your ____ is so sexy."

Enjoy the show. If there was more to it, you would not be the first to experience it. Its all a game...a very seductive game.

Gecko911
04-13-04, 05:40
Stoner, I think that would fit if it was before or durring, but this was after i finished up. Could be her little hook to get you to come back sooner, or one thing that I was thinking about was maybe her time here in the USA was going to be up soon, and she is on the look out for someone to help her stay here.

I think I may go back in the next few days, and see if she is there and if i get the offer again. If not then thats ok too because she gives a good massage, and is very pleasant to be with, and that is all that counts. At least for me anyway. Just a little diversion from the real world.

Gman1
04-13-04, 16:51
Stoner,

Are we to assume that at one time or another, you have heard every one of those seducing lines incorporated on your list?

I must admit I've fallen prey to the " Do you work out? " line, but to have heard every come-on line on that entire list is simply extraordinary stuff.

The " I hate sucking on small white penis's is simply classic shit ". LOL, way too funny.

Monger on,

G

Huggy Bear #2
04-13-04, 19:21
Stoner, you bursted my bubble Dude! LOL Next you are going to tell me this isn't 8 inches (holds fingers apart), and I wasn't the best lover that "Yung Ho" ever had!

Trying to figure out if they really meant something or not is like trying to separate the pepper from the fly-shit, but you are right, most of the time it's probably fly-shit.

I gotta believe every once in a while they actually get ho-nay, so Gecko's sitchy could have been real. Late in the night, you figure she would have been tired and wouldn't bother to throw the hooks out, but you never know. I'll be curious, if Gecko wants to let us know when he goes again.

Happy Mongering

Stoner
04-14-04, 10:26
I've been at this game enough to know the score. No, not all of it is bullshit, believe me. Somethings you can't fake...and sometimes you meet a provider who really enjoys what she does.

Just keep in mind that women are not like men. Having relations with 10 different guys for 10 hours straight in 25 different positions doesn't in any way shape or form make them hornier...while for a man...such a thing would be considered bliss. The flip side would be a hetero male getting penetrated by men. You have no desire for such a thing in the first place, yet...here you are getting done by 10 different guys over the course of hours, days, and weeks.

Keep it real, boys. Enjoy your strokes and have a ball, but don't let your ego float TOO wild.

Those terms, along with other "phrases" are merely methods to cope. There is nothing wrong with that. They look at the most "sexiest" part of a fellow and focus on how sexy it is. It keeps their mind off the fact that the guys is fugly, smelly, and weighs well over 260 pounds. Or has horrid halitosis and yellowed teeth. Or that he's 85 years old and has a "viagra" hard on. He can hump uncontrollably all day, but has no motion or passion. Somehow, this spectacular woman turns what should by all rights be a PDE into a GFE.

Thats why the girls can get real cookie cutter and don't do this or don't do that. Its there way to cope and keep a small part of them for themselves. Thats one of the big reasons I don't do AMPs super often. When I meet such a lady who really isn't enjoying herself, and I notice it, I will politely end the time and move on...no fuss on my part at all.

Many guys prefer the "new" girl when she comes in....especially the asian gentleman for a reason. They get to "break" them in, (forgive my poor choice of words in the matter). I, personally, don't like the "breaking in" process...and I am not talking about cherry popping, folks.

Beyond the whole cope mechanism "thang", there is the fact that guys get aroused more when they belevieve they are super stud. Its can end the coitus much faster. By ignoring it, you prolong your ability to sustain. Its just a trick I've learned overtime. Let it go to your head and the eruption is predictable.

-Le Diabolique Mad Cap, Docteur Stoner

Mighty Spearsman
04-14-04, 17:20
Dear Stoner et all:

I'm a few days late on the discussion of the cliches that the girls use, but one thought - if I had a dollar for every time an AMP girl had told me how big I was, I'd be rich and retired instead of poor and doomed to work until I'm 70!

Still, it's better than the girl telling you that you're so small that they need to get a magnifying glass.

Mighty Spearsman
04-21-04, 16:29
Dear Fool For Love:

I checked with my sources regarding the entrance fee for Tubs For Two and here's what I was e-mailed in return:

"The fee is $200 all-inclusive, house fee plus tip for one hour...most men add a bit to it but it's not expected...the poor man who says that it's 200 'just to get in' and gives a full donation on top of that has been scammed by the girl."

Sorry to break this news to you. But at least now all of us on WSG know what the price is for Tubs For Two and can plan accordingly, should any of us decide to go there.

I've also been told that Tubs For Two has been cleaned up and is now nicer than Cleopatra's. Haven't been there yet to see if this is true or not but hope to go soon.

Fool for Love
04-24-04, 19:59
Well, that's it then. I was rooked! Taken! Robbed! Serves me right, the fool that I am.

When the girl told me it was extra to get absolutely anything, that nothing was included but a cold shower I was surprised. So the .60 tip got me the unenthusiastic performance that was so forgettable.

Shows you what I know.

Jack Ryan
04-27-04, 23:48
Has anyone been to Club Laura lately? If so what is the 411 on it.

Thank You

Jack

Mighty Spearsman
04-29-04, 17:51
As promised, I saved my pennies and finally made it to Tubs For Two to see Allison, and wow! things were even better than the time that I was with her at Cleopatra's.

Allison was great, a real GFE. Things were much more active this time than the last time that I was with her - she was very athletic and energetic, makes me wonder if she was into gymnastics when she was younger.

And T42 was a pleasant surprise, at least Allison's room was. Much cleaner and nicer than what I remember from past visits, although I had not been here since the late 1980s. But still pricey on the wallet at $200 total for an hour, so I probably won't be coming here that often - unlike Donald Trump, I'm not rich! But I will be here again, at least to see Allison.

As always, guys, YMMV, and also remember that Allison has a very nice slender figure, 34B, no fat or fat belly here, so those of you who like the big-beautiful-woman type (BBW) might not be interested.

If you do go to see Allison, bring her flowers and you'll have a good session.

Supposedly 3 other girls were on duty, but they all had customers, so I never saw any of them and can't vouch for them.

CT Boobman
04-29-04, 19:07
Fool,

Don't feel bad, we've all been there. Hence the reason for this site. I've gotten a real education here, and I always check the site before I venture to someplace new. Welcome to the club!

Dr Wa
05-14-04, 12:11
So how does the saying go? Long time listener, first time poster? Well, I've been following this world for a couple years now, as a silent participant. Now I figure it's time to spread the wealth, share my info and in doing so, learn more. Sadly, my first report is a negative one.

After reading all the positive reviews on here, ponied up for Allison at Tubs for Two the other day. Disaster. YMMV? Yeah, mine varied between bad to awful. She actually laughed out loud when I chose her -- should have known what was coming.

Perhaps it was the wrong day. Perhaps I rubbed her the wrong way. Perhaps she just wasn't interested. Perhaps she doesn't like guys who are younger (I'm in my mid-20s). Who knows. Whatever the case, a strange, strange encounter. One of my worst in the four or so years of mongering.

I'll just say a couple things here. For one, she pressed hard for extra money. I figured 2$$ would be plenty, but she just laid there, naked, saying she wouldn't move until I gave her some more cash. Then, she was constantly laughing, giggling, telling me not to look at her, pulling away when I touched her or tried to kiss her, but then when I completely left her alone, all but scolding me for "wasting her time." HUH? Needless to say, I didn't go running to get my wallet.

After laying there and rolling back and forth, like a couple of awkward junior high kids, the bottom line was nohting more than an uninspired CBJ and HJ finish. The ultimate case of YMMV. It was so bad, that I had to wonder why was putting all these fantastic reviews of her up here.

I'm somewhat of a shy mongerer at first. Get the ball rolling, let me know it's all going to be OK, then we can roll. That never happened. We never clicked.

On top of all that, I didn't think her looks were anything to do backflips over. Cute voice, fantastic legs, fabulously manicured, but saggy small boobs and her face was fair. I don't know. Stricltly on appearance, she just didn't seem worth the money. I'd rather spend an extra 100 or so and get a sure thing superstar or just stick to the less expensive AMPs. The cost didn't equate the service.

Anyway, maybe you will have better luck. Maybe Allison and I just weren't meant to be (sniff). I just had to share my experience, to hopefully keep it from happening to someone else.

Oh, and it's great to be here. Look forward to being part of the team, hopefully with better news next time.

Huggy Bear #2
05-14-04, 22:16
Dr Wa,

Yikes, sorry Dude. Was she stoned or something? Better luck next time, maybe take a ride to HK spa in Waterbury, and get this bad memory out of your head.

Next one will be better.

HB2

Dr Wa
05-15-04, 13:38
I would not have been surprised if something strange like that was going on. She was weird. Hyper. Giggling a lot. Playing this ultra-shy card. Kept saying, "Don't look at me" and acting real strange. I didn't know how to handle it. I'm thinking to myself, "I come to a place like this to get away from all the crap, not to deal with more of it."

Then whenever I tried to move things along, it was always "that will take more money" or "you'll need to get your wallet." If I hadn't read all the positive earlier reviews, I would have tabbed her the ultimate strung out hoax. Oh well. Lesson learned.

Deeper
05-16-04, 23:49
Dr Wa

Read your post and I feel you're pain, man.

After a long, stressful work week, the last thing any monger would want is a bad session. If you need a good laugh, go into the Waterbury forum and read my post I placed about 3-4 weeks ago about a lady named Casey.

Try not to pop a blood vessel when you're done reading it.

ROFLMAO

Allison was highly recommended to me too. I never tried her but heard really good things. The hours for that place are too limited for my taste but I was going to give her a go one day.

There's a woman for every monger! Keep searching for the gold.

Happy hunting Dr Wa,

D.

Stoner
05-17-04, 10:20
Its always YMMV. Keep that in mind folks. Also, of course, if they can stiff you for more cash, they will.

Sorry you took a bad hit, Dr Wa. Get back on the horse and keep moving. I have a strong feeling there is another side to the story, of course.

Mighty has had a great time with her, yet he's always been very forthright about her and, imo, over sold anyone on her. Beyond him, I don't know anyone who's met with her!

YMMV is always, always, always in effect.

When you first started getting the hint that this was not going to be a good time, bail out man. Ask for your donation or a transfer if its an establishment with something else that caught your eye. Don't be a fool. If the ship is beginning to keel, get off the Titanic.

Shy Zone Guy
05-17-04, 14:29
YMMV, always good to keep in mind. I had a mixed experience with Kelly in Hartford yesterday (see post in Hartford). she said she quit doing incalls but since I knew her number she would would get a room and meet me (she need the cash). When I got there she had raised her price from 1.25 to 1.75. I gave her 1.5 althought in retrospect I should have insisted on 1.25 and fought off inflation for the team.

After the haggle I was feeling bummed and not expecting a good time. Howerver I would definitetly count that among my top 3 encounters of all time. (well maybe top 5) so she was definitly worth it. Which goes to show YMMV isnt always a bad thing.

SZG

Mighty Spearsman
05-18-04, 17:41
I am truly, truly sorry to read that anyone had a bad session with Allison. I can assure you that both of my two recent sessions with Allison (one at Cleopatra's, one at Tubs For Two) were great, and nothing like the session described by Dr. Wa. But as I also noted in both of my positive reviews about her, Allison is definitely a YMMV girl.

Apparently part of the problem was that Allison and the other girls are now very, very cautious with any new customer because of what happened recently at Alpha, and that the gentleman in question may have inadvertently given off some vibes of being an undercover LE. As has been discussed on the CT Board of WSG in the past (primarily in the context of how to behave at an AMP), the way that we guys act during the first few minutes of a session can make all the difference in the world, if the girl doesn't know you. In my case, Allison knew who I was already before my first session with her (two of her girlfriends had put in a good word about me), so Allison knew that she could trust me.

Other than that, I'm not sure what to say other than:

- next time someone goes to visit Allison, tell her that the M.S. sent you, bring some flowers, use some mouthwash or breathmints, and hop into the tub naked when Allison invites you to do so - that way you'll smell nice and clean and she'll know that you're not LE.

Huggy Bear #2
05-18-04, 18:18
What Mighty Spearsman says makes sense, I even got interrogated at Evergeeen in Wtby (posted report), and they told me out right, that they thought I was LE.

If I didn't lay the Do Re Mi down, I apparently would not have gotten a massage.

I mentioned to the massage-ist, that I thought the LE wouldn't bother anyone in Waterbury, and she agreed (if she understood what I said?). I guess they are all paranoid because of A in Hartford.

Dr Wa didn't really have a YMMV, it sounds like it was just plain bad service, and someone laughing at you when nothing is funny kinda kills the moment also.

Hang in there Dude, the next one is always better.

My worst session (would that be "ATW"?) was easily the stunt double for the Alien that was popping out of peoples stomachs in "Alien".

I know how I felt driving home after that. Get on that Horse again, or let the Horse out of the stable.

HB2

Dr Wa
05-18-04, 19:12
Good advice, Spearsman. I can tell you right now what I think my biggest fault was. She asked how I had heard about her/the place. And not wanting to say the internet message boards (I don't know why I just didn't think it was the right thing to say), I told her my boss. I made up a name, told her what kind of car he drove, etc., but -- obviously -- she couldn't remember him. And she kept asking about it. That may have been what the awkwardness was all about.

As the Stoner said (and what a wise man he seems to be), there's another side to the story and that was it.

What should I have done? Told her the truth? Dropped one of your names?

I figured by dropping my drawers and hopping into the shower and parading around that room all naked that would let her know that I'm not LE. That seems to be the AMP protocol, but it didn't work here.

I've probably got one strike against me that I'm young (mid 20s) with a short, almost military-style haircut. Probalby not the typical customer. Then I go telling lies about how I heard about her and it's strike two and three.

I still think she was strung out on something. ("Don't look at me here, don't touch there, I'll need more money to roll over," etc.). But there's little question that I probably contributed to the awkwardness as well.

Riff Raff
05-18-04, 22:36
That would certainly freak her. Don't make up stories. Tell her you chose her because she was the hottest woman in the room. If you asked for her tell her how you found out about her. I usually avoid asking for someone, I pick from the lineup based on reports found here or just go with whoever looks hottest to me. Once I've been with someone then I'll ask for her again next time.

Stoner
05-18-04, 23:57
Yep...a dumb lie will sink you for sure. You're young and probably a bad liar. Don't get married any time soon, Dr Wa, you'll lose your shirt and pants for sure. :)

Honesty...oddly enough...will let you go far. Even saying Mighty sent you will get you in hot water...especially if someone takes you to task on knowing him.

These are strange days and times. Everyone is paranoid...clients and providers. Getting "nude" is not enough, imo, any more. I wish it was, but too many weird stories have circulated on how far zealots will go to keep consenting adults from enjoying their life.

Dr Wa, you are more typical of a customer than you may think. homeboy. Especially the AMPs at late night, I used to see nothing but handsome 20 something year olds popping their cherries. Hell...I was a handsome twentysomething year old when I started. lol. Who wasn't? Hell...I'm still and handsome twentysomething year old. :) (We all can't be ugly!)

As for her behavior...keep in mind, this is a woman we are talking about. They can do and say as they please and men will still suck their toes gratefully. May be she figured she can turn and burn you for some quick extra cash. She's not in the game for her health and the betterment of mankind, boys. Jeesh.

Again...par for the course. I have a strong feeling the extra cash was to see if you are LE. I've heard that employed before and its logical. LE are fanatical about "how much" for prosecution purposes. By confusing and making upselling non-service type items. Its done to frustrate the possible pig and send them packing. Its logical.

Dr Wa
05-19-04, 01:05
Excellent points all across the board. And I just thought of something else, too. There were a couple cop cars hanging out in the parking lot across the street when I left. I didn't think much of it, pulling out of the lot and leaving, but I wonder if they were there when I was in the room and she might have peeked out the window, saw them and then became even more paranoid.

It all makes sense. Especially considering how everyone else raved about this girl. Just a shame that it all went down like it did.

I've got to work on my lying skills. Or, at the very least, the ability to just flat out tell the truth.

Great points, my friend. Great points.

Riff Raff
05-19-04, 21:49
It's not uncommon to see police cars in that area, the state police academy is about a mile up the side street accross from tubs for 2. Of course that doesn't mean they weren't watching the building they're LE they like to watch.

CT Jazz Guy
05-27-04, 23:29
Picked up a young (19) blonde SW on South Main down the hill from the town hall. Her name was Shannon. Kind of a sweet girl attractive and she seemed a bit high. NIce ass and legs but really no tits to speak of. She has a nice slutty look about her. Was going to get a BBBJ but she had what looked to be a cold sore on one side of her mouth. Danger Danger --- Herpes or worse well instead she played with herself while I jerked off. That was a fun alternative. She was very pleasant. I see her out usually about 4 pm.

Also talked to Brittany the other day. She was out for a stroll. She was not looking as good as she did the first time I saw her.

Bigfoot
05-28-04, 00:17
Went to Best tonight. Meet up with Tina. Boy, oh boy was she awesome! A 7 in looks, 9 in Service, and 1000 in attitute. Paid for an hour got almost 2hrs. Best massage ever! Cost was $6 house fee, and $1 tip. Got normal TS, then back to the room for a massage. She flipped me then went straight to work with a bbbj. She then left the room, and came back with a condom slipped it on and we went to town,after she flipped me again, rubbed me again for about a hour, then layed down next to me for the rest of the time. AWESOME! Can't wait to get back there.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Wadood
05-28-04, 17:42
Hey Bigfoot,

How about a description of Tina. I know a Tina from New York who dances at nude clubs in Jersey. Beautiful young blonde, great ass, small jugs. Sound like a match?

Bigfoot
05-30-04, 22:45
No, doesn't sound like a match. This Tina was Korean, Hot none the less! Your Tina sounds great too.

Bigfoot

Swiss Champ
06-11-04, 00:29
Greetings Gents,

Maiden postage here; long time observer of the Forum, however.
I'm well schooled in the recent tribulations in the Bridgeport "Sports Bar" scene. So, I thought I'd try a SW for the first time!

I live near Meriden, so I spotted a WSW near DD on East Main this Tuesday. Name was Amy. Told a nice tale about recently losing her job, and her kid had a birthday this week, ect... To be honest, her lies made the encounter much easier for me.

After the typical set of "are you LE" questions, we finally settled on some cemetary of all places as a locale. BBBJ and FS was on the menu for .40

Was I taken as far as the economics here? Will Bridgeport ever be the same? Will the Waterbury 5-0 ever find some crime to chase, rather than mongers?

Who knows. Please enlighten a rookie.

You guys are OK by me.

And, in the words of George Clinton "Why must I chase the CAT? Nothin' but the Dog in me"

Stoner
06-14-04, 07:20
Bigfoot...

Am I correct in reading that you donated $160 for someone to BJ and a nap?

Whats the name of this spot so I can keep my vehicle from driving there.

Pennywise
06-14-04, 10:14
Is Best an AMP? or do they have mixed nationalitys?

Bigfoot
06-14-04, 18:09
Oh come on now I 'm desperate, but not that desperate :). Tina did the BJ first, then FS, then another massage, then the nap !

Bigfoot

Mustafa
06-14-04, 19:43
suspicious of new posters.

Staf

Bigfoot
06-16-04, 20:34
Pennywise,

Best is only an amp. A good one with a selection of only 2 different girls, both very good looking. However, Fantasy in Bridgeport has been the "best" so far by a loooong shot !

Bigfoot

Bigfoot
06-16-04, 20:36
Mustafa,

Can understand, but remember you used to be a "new" poster once too!

Bigfoot

Swiss Champ
06-16-04, 20:49
Still sulking over the Bridgeport slowdown; therefore, I trolled for another SW on E.Main. "Tammy"

Pickup was around 10:30pm on Tuesday. Rate her a 6.5 on a 10 scale (barely passing). Positives were relatively young age and nice body. Negative was the teeth-age on BBBJTCIM. She definately made the grade due to swallowage at a debit rate of .20

Woe is me. Long live Teddies. I hate this SW crap!

Chase the Cat, my dogs!

CTDan
06-20-04, 13:58
Swiss-
What did Tammy look like, where did you find her?
Thanks man,

Batman CT
07-02-04, 18:32
I have been wanting to make this post for some time now, and I just had my regular membership activated, so here it is! Thanks Jackson! Of course, this is just fiction like all of the other posts!

Many thanks to Mighty Spearsman for his post about Allison at T42. I went there late in the day on a Thursday, but unfortunately Allison was not one of the women in the waiting room to whom I had been introduced! I had to ask for her by name to see if she was in. I was told that she was in, but not available for another hour. I said I would come back then.

When I returned, I met Allison and was pleasantly surprised. She is a tall slender young woman with straight soft brown hair, and long legs. Best of all, she is personable and fun to be with! I ended up being in the same position as Dr. Wa since I had asked for her by name, and now she asked me how I knew about her! I told her the truth about seeing Mighty Spearsman's post, etc. Also, I am sure one of the other women there might have told her that she knew me because I had been there in the past.

Anyway, when Allison heard how I learned about her, she laughed and thought it was great! When we had first arrived in her room, Allison invited me to use her supplies and mouthwash while using the shower. I had taken Mighty Spearsman's advice and used breath mints before I had gotten there, and made sure to wash myself throroughly in the the shower before our encounter.

As we discussed how I heard about her, she was very affectionate -- She treated me like an old boyfriend and made the experience a true GFE! Things only got better from there! She is incredible. In fact, I asked her to MARRY ME and she said YES! So all you mongerers stay away from my FIANCE!

Bungo Johnny
07-17-04, 21:16
Long time pervert, first time poster.

Went to 'that' AMP last week. The place isn't that easy to find, very nondescript. I drove up and down for awhile.

There's a house up the street with a big sign in the front yard - the main sign is gone but underneath there's a sign that says, "Parking in rear". I was this close to knocking on somebody's front door.

Saw 'CC'. Seemed a little older, but I have a hard time guessing peoples' ages, never mind Asian women. Decent body, though, nice size boobs. Pretty good, maybe a little rushed, but then I went cheap and only took the half hour. She did a good job, just a bit abbreviated. Promised the world if I took the hour next time. I'd take the hour if I get her again.

I'm decent size, not that big, but when she sat on it she made a face like she sat on a very sharp nail. I'll take it as a compliment. Anyone else seen her?

Rubato
07-25-04, 20:06
I thought some of you guys might like to know that Kelly who was at the HK in Waterbury up until a little while ago is now at Best in Meriden. If you didn't see her at the HK, trust me, she is hot.

I think she is still using the name Kelly at Best. I'm not positive because I was so surprised to see her. It was the first time I've ever seen the same AMP at two different places.

Gecko911
07-26-04, 19:52
Hello,

Has anyone been to Broad St lately? I was thinking about going this week.

Anyone have any info?

Thanks

Gecko911

Wad Man
07-28-04, 14:56
This is just a quick update on the situation in Meriden. There was a big, huge article about the SW situation on E. Main and Broad st. My advice would be to be very careful for the next few weeks if you are shopping in this area.

Mr. Wtby
07-29-04, 07:19
Where was article from? Would love to read it. Is it available on net? thanks

Skirby Dogg
07-29-04, 15:38
Went out on E. Main street on Wed night. Saw LE everywhere, and they were hassling the only sw that I saw. Be careful boys.

Luther
07-29-04, 16:35
Here is the article on prostitutes in the city of Meriden.

http://www.record-journal.com/articles/2004/07/25/news/news03.txt

ER Kerk
08-13-04, 22:11
Watched LE pull over a monger on Rt 5 tonight... SW was still in the car. Hope it wasn't one of you.

Down Low
08-24-04, 15:56
Anybody take one for the team at Club Laura lately? - Down Low ON A ONE MAN CRUSADE FOR A RETURN TO THE $10 LAP DANCE DAYS!

Hardy
08-27-04, 14:32
Can anyone confirm that Kelly, formerly of Hong Kong S., is still at Best in Meriden?

Where exactly is Best? Sorry if info has been posted before.

Hardy

Merry Mongerer
09-07-04, 01:57
Based on board recommendations, went to Best on a pass through to NYC. Asked for Tina but no go, so I got Coco - cute enough with a nice Bcup. TS was real good, "whoops Coco - you ever do any time in prison?" Massage was better than average and received a BBBJCIMw/S. Needless to say I was surprised with her finish, not that I was complaining. Then she finished the massage and later hopped on the table and layed down with me for 10 minutes. Went well past the hour time limit. I laugh at the GFE attempt but again, I'm not complaining. Damage was .65 and .8. I gave .6 but she held strong for .8 and I had lost the edge to negotiate.

Riff Raff
09-07-04, 21:57
Best Spa is on Rt. 5 accross from the Hundai dealership. In Meriden near Wallingford townline.

The Novice
09-27-04, 21:29
Farewell Club Laura,

There is another name change coming: Club Laura is (for the time being) The 2041 Club. Along with the changing of the name comes a changing of the guard. Missing on my last visit were Amber, Crystal, Lisa, and Miss Kitty. Holding the fort was Jessica, Katie, Robin, and Rose. While mileage is allowed to vary, this was the worst 1.6 spent in recent memory. Thankfully it was a short ride down to greener pastures.

One new wrinkle; they are now offering "outcall catering service". Sounds like organized take-out to me. Debating home delivery, but not willing just yet.

I will check back in a few weeks and see if the pattern prevails.

Live Long and Monger,

TN

Xagent
09-28-04, 08:19
Laura was known as 2041 I think in a previous incarnation. It's too bad, I've stopped in there three times in moments of weakness in each of it's former guises and always left unhappy. Once I almost literally ran for the door once I looked around inside... Too bad we can't someplace decent in the area.

ER Kerk
09-28-04, 08:45
I batted .500 at Laura's.
First time got a very good but expensive BBBJCIM.
Second time got a not so good and expensive air dance.
As a result, I won't go back, no matter what the name is.

Down Low
09-28-04, 17:32
I'm telling you, the ORIGINAL 2041 Club in its early days (mid-80's) was a FEAST. Beautiful girls in the early stages of the lap-dance (when they were just learning how to settle in on the $10 cost of the LD - some charging as little as $1!) AND trying VERY convincingly to lure you into the back room for extras. Girls sometimes out-numbered the guys!

If they rotated some Brazilians in there now and knocked LD's down to $10, they could have a nice little play-pen going there!

Bubba261
09-28-04, 18:43
Based on two visits in the last two years, the changing of the guard at "Laura" can be nothing but an improvement.

I remember years ago when Meriden had "Chateau East", T42 (forget what they used to be called) and "Ming Garden" (now Laura's).

A funny story - about 12 years ago a married friend of mine had to go to NYC for a business trip one day. On the way home he drove up the Berlin Turnpike about 7 PM. Being hungry (it was a long day), he stopped at Ming Garden looking to pick up some take-out Chinese food!! He talked about what he saw for weeks.

Wolfman Jack
09-28-04, 20:05
I really am amazed that the nuisense abatement law hasn't come into play regarding this place yet. Is the wanna-be mobster, "Jim" I think his name is, still running the show?

I remember last year I went there, I think it was in early June, a Friday night, and I met Amber there. She had just returned to the area from Pennsylvania. She's maybe a 6 on the body scale, a few extra pounds, but she was cute. The whole time I was there, I never got a PD, just sat at the bar and drank cokes. Amber and I played pool, and talked for quite a while. Then she forced (ha) me to to do some shots with her (they have to supply their own alcohol). Turns out that she used to be a nurses aid at a local nursing home that I had ties to.

As the night came to a close, she asked me to give her a ride home, to New Britain. She told her boss that I was her cousin, since they're not supposed to get a ride from customers. Of course, she wanted to keep drinking, but at 2:30am, there wasn't much open, so I took her back to my place where I was stocked with booze. Needless to say, not much drinking went on once we were inside. Fucked her all night, and she woke me up in the morning with a nice BBBJTC.

She called the following Monday, she wanted to go to the beach, so I picked her and her friend up and went to The Pavillion. They were flashing cars all the way there. I then got a weird vibe from them. Her friend got pissed whenever I would touch Amber. Amber then said that she was lesbian. I said that she could've fooled me after Friday night. We hung out at the bar on the beach for a while, then the friend hooked up with some goons, and Amber followed. They left me at the bar. But, I turned a negative into a positive. I up and left, with their stuff in my car, including their cell. I then went to Foxwoods and won $300.00 playing blackjack, and smiled all the way home.

I returned her stuff to the club a few days later, but she wasn't there. She called a few days later and bitched me out for leaving them there, and that was the last I heard from her.

Addicted CT
09-28-04, 21:50
My luck at Laura was much like what others have said here. Got HJ twice, had one who played with herself, and said I could do the same to myself, and one lucky time BBBJTCIM, but donated way too much for it.

All of this was before my first AMP experience, and I could never justify going back now unless there are major changes. I haven't even gone back to Tubs: although I wouldn't mind another non-Asian experience sometime, the $ difference has been the deal-breaker.

Addicted (I post on other forums as Addicted2itinCT, but I amended my name here out of respect for the guidelines)

Stoner
10-04-04, 09:28
Community policing started in Meriden. Pigs on exercise bikes. Tax dollars hard at work.

Vig57
10-06-04, 16:18
Hey guys,

How is the SW scene in Meriden? Any spots in particular that are a good place to look?

I'm not from Meriden, so I'm not familar with the area. Any advice would be appreciated.

Vig

SR Only
10-07-04, 16:04
Repost from "Other Areas"

Saw an "Amber" whose got a weak website. Met in a hotel north of Meridan. Not a bad body. She said 3 up front. Normal for an hour. 25 minutes later, I was done and she was ready to go. BBBJ was okay. Most everything was sort of rushed. FWIW, the short stay was $33, wrote in a fake name and addy. She did say pay 3 minus the room. Would I go again? Maybe not. She did pick up the call (returned voice message) at 8:45 in the AM and we met at 9:45 (well more like 9:50), so the early morning special made junior happy (the whole point of this hobby).

SRO

The Novice
10-10-04, 00:47
411 on 2041

Went back to 2041 under the "it had to be better than before" theory. Spent time talking to Jessica, nice girl and bright. Got a definite low mileage impression so I tried a dance with Katie. Tall, thin non descript body with a neatly trimmed bush, seems a bit unsure of herself. She asked if I wanted to "take care of myself" while she danced. I suggested she could handle that for me. We agreed to disagree.

Hostess turned dancer named Willow seems worth the time, but had spent enough for one night.

As sad as it seems, I am beginning to miss Lily. She treated you like an ATM, but the service was good!

Think I will try Centerfolds next; had decent but expensive take out in the past. Will keep you posted!

Live long and monger,

TN

New Dawg
10-10-04, 09:40
Has anyone been to Tubs for Two lately? I stopped by once a few weeks ago and was told $200. One of the two women I saw was attractive, but I was unsure of how much more than $200 I needed.

If anyone has any info. Please post it.