PDA

View Full Version : Relationship advice

Me Cook
12-27-21, 14:25
A place for guys to get advice on how to handle the crazy things that women do.

MakaKiller
12-27-21, 17:03
Great way of consolidating advice, sharing wisdom and offering guidance on an what is an eternally perplexing and sometimes frustrating topic for some. I'm certain that this thread will flourish with added insight and discourse from the likes of Sensei Red, Makana, MitsF, Darkmn, ExitO, ToniM, Spoodrk, DangerB, POMan and the like. A hopeless pabo like me needs all the help he can get! For you Peanuts fans as Lucy would say, The Doctor Is In (and put a nickel in the can). Stay Safe this last week of 2021.

JusAnoddaGuy
12-27-21, 23:24
There's not much out there l can see who is good for relationship. All the ones get fucked up early in life by the trade, child sex abuse, or both. When you get them talking, most of them hate the fuck out of men and see them for one thing, get money. Fifty times worse than one gold digger you meet in bar. Only chance is a God miracle or ten years therapy. Don't believe me, get one talking. Better, get 3-4 of them in a room and put alcohol in them. I seen it happen, the mask comes off and you see the real personality. Holy shit. Bitter as fuck. Lolo. So much hate inside. Use the men, worse than you use them. At least some of the braddas have a heart and care for the girls. But just about all the ones I see got a heart black as coal. There's one l know who l think has a chance for normal life. One. The rest going to die alone, crazy as shithouse mouse, and mostly bc they choose to.

Normal relationship: you got to be patient. Wait, motherfaka. Don't marry the first one who swallow. And work on yourself first. You want to be married to YOU? Think about that. Be who you want to be with. So much bar stars out there but few you want to have kids call Mama. Some looks like the real thing but not. SO not. Want all the perks but bring nothing to the table. Key red flags: Liars numbah one. One that hiding shit from you. Get money problem. Credit problem. Exes. Substance abuse issues. Too much "guy friend". Two sets of rules, one for you, one for them. High debt. Shithead kids. Snappah case. Cry wolf syndrome.

RoadRally2
12-28-21, 00:51
Stay single.

I haven't dated a provider but that seems really like juggling fire. Don't plan to date provider but if I did definitely wouldn't be too serious about it. Your gf is banging maybe a dozen or so guys in between seeing each other. Ya not for me.

SpoodrikBrad1
12-28-21, 01:48
Yeap. Many of them have serious money debt and see you for only one thing, money! As soon as they've emptied your bank account and you are no more use to them, they'll drop you like a bad habit. I've seen it one too many times. They'll treat you like you're the most important thing in the world, but as soon as you can't help them anymore, they're gone! Trust me on this one. Stay away from these providers. Many of them come with lifelong baggage. Takes a certain kind of girl to enter this work. Stay away from them!

There's not much out there l can see who is good for relationship. All the ones get fucked up early in life by the trade, child sex abuse, or both. When you get them talking, most of them hate the fuck out of men and see them for one thing, get money. Fifty times worse than one gold digger you meet in bar. Only chance is a God miracle or ten years therapy. Don't believe me, get one talking. Better, get 3-4 of them in a room and put alcohol in them. I seen it happen, the mask comes off and you see the real personality. Holy shit. Bitter as fuck. Lolo. So much hate inside. Use the men, worse than you use them. At least some of the braddas have a heart and care for the girls. But just about all the ones I see got a heart black as coal. There's one l know who l think has a chance for normal life. One. The rest going to die alone, crazy as shithouse mouse, and mostly bc they choose to.

Normal relationship: you got to be patient. Wait, motherfaka. Don't marry the first one who swallow. And work on yourself first. You want to be married to YOU? Think about that. Be who you want to be with. So much bar stars out there but few you want to have kids call Mama. Some looks like the real thing but not. SO not. Want all the perks but bring nothing to the table. Key red flags: Liars numbah one. One that hiding shit from you. Get money problem. Credit problem. Exes. Substance abuse issues. Too much "guy friend". Two sets of rules, one for you, one for them. High debt. Shithead kids. Snappah case. Cry wolf syndrome.

LostIn808
12-28-21, 15:43
My two cents in response to a previous post. Although some providers may indeed have experienced some traumatic event that led them to the sex trade, from personal experience, most come from normal backgrounds with no abuse or event. Obviously they do it to make money, nothing else. Through the years I have had 2 serious relationships and several friendships with AMP girls, and though it may be possible they just didn't tell me about possible past abuse, they all came from 'normal' backgrounds. My first serious relationship with a AMP girl (if interested it was posted 5/9/17, for details), she came from Korea, from a "normal family'.

Currently I have a relationship with another former provider and she is the same, strong family ties, no history of any abuse. She told me she needed money at the time and she did what she had to do. I do not know how a women decides to go that route but it happens. I think their rationale is if they are going to have sex, they might as well get paid for it. This current one I have might be a little different in that she got out after 3 years. She has a normal job, has a family life. She see's me as a unspoken business arrangement. We meet, we have sex and I tip her. We never spoke of any kind of specifics. Sometimes we might go to eat. I buy her gifts occasionally, we text each other often. She knows I'm married. I tell her I love her, she tells me she doesn't. This relationship is about as good as it gets for both of us. She doesn't want a BF, I won't leave my family. We both get something.

Sorry if it sounds like drama. Just a couple more things. The first relationship I had with the AMP girl totally mind fucked me. Again read my prior post. It didn't end well. Unless you can handle having a relationship with someone who's job is to fuck other guys, don't even try. I couldn't. Even with my current relationship I still obsess about what she used to do sometimes. I'm 99% sure she doesn't see anyone else and even if she did, it shouldn't matter. Right?

Back to the original topic, if you watch youtube "soft white underbelly', they interview all kinds of people, most in the sex trade. A lot of the providers have traumatic backgrounds but also a lot also have none.

My take from all this. Everyone is human and should be respected as such. Life is complicated.

Lknfrpssy
12-28-21, 16:05
How can I get into a relationship with the former Happiness Sugar?

My two cents in response to a previous post. Although some providers may indeed have experienced some traumatic event that led them to the sex trade, from personal experience, most come from normal backgrounds with no abuse or event. Obviously they do it to make money, nothing else. Through the years I have had 2 serious relationships and several friendships with AMP girls, and though it may be possible they just didn't tell me about possible past abuse, they all came from 'normal' backgrounds. My first serious relationship with a AMP girl (if interested it was posted 5/9/17, for details), she came from Korea, from a "normal family'.

Currently I have a relationship with another former provider and she is the same, strong family ties, no history of any abuse. She told me she needed money at the time and she did what she had to do. I do not know how a women decides to go that route but it happens. I think their rationale is if they are going to have sex, they might as well get paid for it. This current one I have might be a little different in that she got out after 3 years. She has a normal job, has a family life. She see's me as a unspoken business arrangement. We meet, we have sex and I tip her. We never spoke of any kind of specifics. Sometimes we might go to eat. I buy her gifts occasionally, we text each other often. She knows I'm married. I tell her I love her, she tells me she doesn't. This relationship is about as good as it gets for both of us. She doesn't want a BF, I won't leave my family. We both get something..

LostIn808
12-28-21, 21:47
How can I get into a relationship with the former Happiness Sugar?Haha, sometimes it's better not to get what you want. You seem to have a great thing going mongering wise. , a clear view of this hobby. I often envy you in a way. Yeah it may be Sugar for you, it was Sasha for me once upon a time. I had enough sense not to get in too deep with her. No she was not one of my relationships. Not sure I would have survived that one. Oh but I still think about her warm tight pussy BB. Fuck.

Me Cook
12-29-21, 09:51
How can I get into a relationship with the former Happiness Sugar?First you will need to get her phone number. If she doesn't want to give it to you then you have little chance for a relationship with her. If you don't have her number then you will have to go to Las Vegas to get it as she is currently living and working there.

After you get her number then you can call and text her. Hopefully you have something in common with her to talk about besides the magical sexual experiences that she provides all mongers including me. Also if you are serious about her, you can send her small gifts (other than money).

Are you prepared to stop mongering and start raising a family with her? Remember that not only do you know her past but she also knows that you have visited prostitutes before and it will be very difficult if not impossible to keep your mongering a secret from her.

Hopefully you have over a 6-figure income. She might be able to live on a smaller income than what she currently has now in order to get rid of her golden handcuffs that keeps her working in the industry.

Prudential808
12-29-21, 10:12
First you will need to get her phone number. If she doesn't want to give it to you then you have little chance for a relationship with her. If you don't have her number then you will have to go to Las Vegas to get it.

After you get her number then you can call and text her. Hopefully you have something in common with her to talk about besides the magical sexual experiences that she provides all mongers including me. Also if you are serious about her, you can send her small gifts (other than money).

Are you prepared to stop mongering and start raising a family with her? Remember that not only do you know her past but she also knows that you have visited prostitutes before and it will be very difficult if not impossible to keep your mongering a secret from her.

Hopefully you have over a 6-figure income. She might be able to live on a smaller income than what she currently has now in order to get rid of her golden handcuffs that keeps her working in the industry.More than 6 digit income.

If a popular girl work for half of the year, let's calculate.

30-50 k a month X 6 = wow. They don't and can not report tax honestly. So it will be almost tax free amount of that.

If a guy can compensate for that much. Hmm. Sports star or Hollywood star. Well he may start relationship with same popular female star, instead of cheap but clean bus. No offense but I just say the truth.

Me Cook
12-29-21, 12:58
More than 6 digit income.

If a popular girl work for half of the year, let's calculate.

30-50 k a month X 6 = wow. They don't and can not report tax honestly. So it will be almost tax free amount of that.

If a guy can compensate for that much. Hmm. Sports star or Hollywood star. Well he may start relationship with same popular female star, instead of cheap but clean bus. No offense but I just say the truth.I should have said make more than $100 k a year. It also depends on why the girls are needing that kind of money. If it is to pay for the medical treatments for their family is one thing but if is is to support her gambling and drug addiction is completely different.

Sugar and others like her are probably be willing to live on less money than what they are currently making if they find the right guy that can support them both emotionally as well as financially.

Many of the AMP girls expect to make $1200-2000 a day when they are busy working in Honolulu. I don’t know how much Sugar is making when she works in Las Vegas.

DivineComedy
12-29-21, 13:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Lknfrpssy
12-29-21, 16:18
No one mentioned that I need to be single, so I'll consider myself in the running.

First you will need to get her phone number. If she doesn't want to give it to you then you have little chance for a relationship with her. If you don't have her number then you will have to go to Las Vegas to get it as she is currently living and working there.

Hopefully you have over a 6-figure income. She might be able to live on a smaller income than what she currently has now in order to get rid of her golden handcuffs that keeps her working in the industry.

Ajarn
12-29-21, 17:51
She told me she has an SO in Las Vegas. That's why she comes here to work, so that he won't find out. She doesn't come here because she likes Hawaii.

OldSchool968
12-29-21, 21:42
I dated a girl who was out of the business for 20 years. I didn't meet her at a bar was on a dating site. I found out she worked in a hostess bar while having sex and she said something. She was young and new to the US but was going through a divorce and needed money so was introduced by another girl she knew. She enjoyed the money but after her first arrest decided to get out cause she was trying to get her US citizenship. She doesn't like to talk too much about what she did and we had a normal relationship.

Lknfrpssy
12-29-21, 22:00
She told me she has an SO in Las Vegas. That's why she comes here to work, so that he won't find out. She doesn't come here because she likes Hawaii.The rumor is that she's worked in LV. I hoped her SO doesn't find out.

DrownedMerman
12-30-21, 00:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ExitOnly
12-30-21, 06:05
I dated a girl who was out of the business for 20 years. I didn't meet her at a bar was on a dating site. I found out she worked in a hostess bar while having sex and she said something. She was young and new to the US but was going through a divorce and needed money so was introduced by another girl she knew. She enjoyed the money but after her first arrest decided to get out cause she was trying to get her US citizenship. She doesn't like to talk too much about what she did and we had a normal relationship.I think a prositiution conviction would bar someone from getting their US citizenship. Even an expunged prositiuton arrest could be use against you by the INS. The US government are such hypocrites.

OldSchool968
12-31-21, 05:42
I think a prositiution conviction would bar someone from getting their US citizenship. Even an expunged prositiuton arrest could be use against you by the INS. The US government are such hypocrites.Not sure what happened but she was arrested and had an lawyer customer who helped her. She got her citizenship and didn't spend anytime behind bars (no punt intended) and she sponsored family who live with her and has a regular job. Not sure how that whole thing works but I agree the government tries to screw everyone. She was just trying to work and make money instead of living off welfare.

DivineComedy
12-31-21, 10:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

DaOlympianMahu
12-31-21, 11:12
[Deleted by Admin]

Hawaiian Nono
01-01-22, 02:12
How can I get into a relationship with the former Happiness Sugar?Good post. Recently I have had a couple of AMP girls come on to me wanting to go out for shopping and dinner and other things. This went way beyond the mere suggestion. They were telling me when they got out of work, when to pick them up and where they want to shop and eat. I am not sure how to take this. I am not sure what would go on during the shopping and dinner (am I expected to pay for everything) and is there any extras. I did this with strippers a couple of years ago and was very disappointed. If a girl want to be my BF that is fine, but don't want to be an ATM.

Berry29
01-01-22, 08:54
The rumor is that she's worked in LV. I hoped her SO doesn't find out.Weird I was just wondering about her then popped in this forum. I haven't mongered in years since I have a rel now but sugar was always #1 dating back to the kison days. Haven't messaged in a while but does her number still end in 9? If I'm ever back on the circuit I'll definitely chat her up.

I remember Vegas as well, we almost met up once there but it was too tough. I always wondered what happened to her. Never knew if the things she said were true or not but I got the sense this was a temporary thing and she talked about a bad breakup before. Didn't know about the Vegas SO.

I wish the best for her though miss that one.

MitsFunai
01-01-22, 10:39
I no qualify for give relationship advice but in 50+ years of KBs, AMPs, and other stuffs: (1) no trust them, period (not exclusive to them but they habitual liars, cheats and connivers); (2) no get personally involved (use 'em & lose 'em); (3) be cordial, not stupid (no think using emotions); (4) keep your money for your Golden Years (you going need it); (5) keep your self-respect intact (nobody else going do it for you); (6) etc.

Hey man, the name of the game is self-preservation, not self-destruction. You can call me selfish, unempathetic, or whatevers but take care of you (unless you no care). Happy New Year, stay safe, no omicron, be akamai and do the Pono (oh, enjoy the games today).

Prudential808
01-01-22, 12:01
I no qualify for give relationship advice but in 50+ years of KBs, AMPs, and other stuffs: (1) no trust them, period (not exclusive to them but they habitual liars, cheats and connivers); (2) no get personally involved (use 'em & lose 'em); (3) be cordial, not stupid (no think using emotions); (4) keep your money for your Golden Years (you going need it); (5) keep your self-respect intact (nobody else going do it for you); (6) etc.

Hey man, the name of the game is self-preservation, not self-destruction. You can call me selfish, unempathetic, or whatevers but take care of you (unless you no care). Happy New Year, stay safe, no omicron, be akamai and do the Pono (oh, enjoy the games today).When their marriage go well. These cases.

1. Guys from same adult biz. Hostess / AMP girls + host gigolos.

They understand each and know sex / sweet words are all lies so they are ok with very boring night at home. They prefer boring Sunday lazy time in dirty pajamas and bloated face. All want relaxation at home, to them being sexy, sweet is a job that give stress in their brain.

2. Very rich one with weird fetish of cuckold or **** fetish. Or a rich man with deformed dicks that only certain sex worker can deal with. In this case, that rich man would choose less responsible thing like mistress or sugar brother instead of spouse. A matter of sense. There must be reason when a man get super success in life. Not that naive LOL. Could you imagine Onassis choose 22 yo beauty escort girl instead of "Kennedy last name, former USA first lady" in her middle age? Or a super rich prince choose sexy stripper as spouse instead of plain looking princess from neighbor kingdom? Relationship with woman, friend is a source of investment in upper class. That is why they can keep their status that most of us can never get.

3. When they can hide their past perfectly. When they really retire, they seem to quit all contact with even best friend at work.

As we unconsciously ignore their job, they judge us too. Damn ugly fat shortie who must be ignored in civilian world are pickier LOL, oldies who want to feel " manly" with their weak dicks LOL. I will go to heaven cause I clean all these nasty disgusting cocks in society. I love these oldies cause their weak dicks will never hurt my vagina, the tool for money unlike hot dudes in gym. These will be their honest thought when they see 80% of their customers.

When he is someone in real life, there will be NO reason that he will dream of romance with old prostitutes who don't need to buy period pads.

If women in real life want to date with me, want to desire me and want to fuck me, I will never spend 220 USD to fuck 50 yo woman.

Me Cook
01-01-22, 15:08
Good post. Recently I have had a couple of AMP girls come on to me wanting to go out for shopping and dinner and other things. This went way beyond the mere suggestion. They were telling me when they got out of work, when to pick them up and where they want to shop and eat. I am not sure how to take this. I am not sure what would go on during the shopping and dinner (am I expected to pay for everything) and is there any extras. I did this with strippers a couple of years ago and was very disappointed. If a girl want to be my BF that is fine, but don't want to be an ATM.Many of the AMP girls don't have transportation and are wanting to have friends for non sexual relationship outside of work. Sex for them is how they make money so I never asked for that since they would probably still expect me to pay for sex with them. But they do offer sex sometimes in gratitude and it is just an easy way for them to pay for the things that they ask you to do for them without them having to use their money.

I have been treated for lunch many times by the working girls. I would also let them feel good and important by letting them pick up the check for me. Just remember that most of the AMP girls are probably making some real serious money so they don't mind spending a little of it so they can have company and transportation to do things. It isn't too much fun going out to eat by yourself all the time so they just might be only wanting a little company and a ride.

In my experiences, I wouldn't consider that what I did was like a date but that might be also something that they might be interested in. I know a couple of my favorites did that and they got married and retired to raise a family.

Me Cook
01-01-22, 15:21
Weird I was just wondering about her then popped in this forum. I haven't mongered in years since I have a rel now but sugar was always #1 dating back to the kison days. Haven't messaged in a while but does her number still end in 9? If I'm ever back on the circuit I'll definitely chat her up.

I remember Vegas as well, we almost met up once there but it was too tough. I always wondered what happened to her. Never knew if the things she said were true or not but I got the sense this was a temporary thing and she talked about a bad breakup before. Didn't know about the Vegas SO.

I wish the best for her though miss that one.There were a few Sugars around. And yes, the one from happiness phone number ended in 99. I don't know about any SO in Vegas but I am would be very happy if she did find a good one. She deserves a good life and a happy home and a family before she gets too old to raise kids.

Today is a good day to text or call her to wish her a happy new year.

Sakana420
01-01-22, 15:39

Hey man, the name of the game is self-preservation, not self-destruction. You can call me selfish, unempathetic, or whatevers but take care of you (unless you no care). Happy New Year, stay safe, no omicron, be akamai and do the Pono (oh, enjoy the games today).That's the truth. I'm sure none of use her are goddess or male models. You think these girls like us. 1 were are male dogs paying for sex.

Redneck 1
01-01-22, 18:11
I am not sure what would go on during the shopping and dinner (am I expected to pay for everything) and is there any extras. I did this with strippers a couple of years ago and was very disappointed. If a girl want to be my BF that is fine, but don't want to be an ATM.Many of these providers, like the strippers who disappointed you, have expertise in extracting money from men. In my opinion, it would be advisable to clarify several points before proceeding: whether the provider expects you to pay for her dinner at the restaurant she chose; whether the provider expects you to pay for her shopping at the stores of her choice; and if so, what will you be receiving from the provider in return. Admittedly, that's not very romantic, but otherwise you could risk spending a lot of money and receiving nothing in return.

I still remember a former female coworker (not a provider) who invited me to lunch at a restaurant of her choice, where she asked me for (and received) advice on a problem she had. She had never given me anything during all the years I had known her, but then fully expected me to pay for her meal and drink! Hell no, LOL.

Prudential808
01-01-22, 18:12
That's the truth. I'm sure none of use her are goddess or male models. You think these girls like us. 1 were are male dogs paying for sex.Host club tall, fit dudes say he is about to burst jackpot if AMP ajumma decide to date with him.

Mongers give money and stress to AMP women and they need studs to smash stress from us.

Girls easily spend 3-5 k for two hours at host club.

Have you ever seem korean and Chinese host gigolos in ward ave area? You will find they look so different from 90% of us here.

They, average height 6'1. Fat belly and narrow shoulder is not allowed. Women are much picker than us when they open their wallet to give to males.

Prudential808
01-01-22, 18:26
Not sure what happened but she was arrested and had an lawyer customer who helped her. She got her citizenship and didn't spend anytime behind bars (no punt intended) and she sponsored family who live with her and has a regular job. Not sure how that whole thing works but I agree the government tries to screw everyone. She was just trying to work and make money instead of living off welfare.Many AMP women get welfare.

MediCAID, food stamp. And many AMP mamas live in government supporting apartment. Many got warning of eviction in 2019.

How funny AMP mamas can get welfare for the poor when they earn 8 k or more net income a month.

Naive americans who believe they must save the whole world, they must send their sons to fix the world, believe asians with amex black card must be helped by him only casue USA citizenship is such great, many foreigners with neiman marcus VIP card will thank!

GhostRecon
01-01-22, 22:25
For those who are still thinking about starting a serious relationship with a provider (specifically an AMP provider), please re-read these excellent replies.

I'll just add for now that these girls will have a hard time being in a serious relationship as long as they need to work this type of job. It's okay to date them (take them out to lunch/dinner, shopping, etc) or have them as an ATF provider but from my personal experience, you do not want to get your feelings / emotions involved with them in anything that's serious. Unless they are willing to cut ties with their current job and live a normal civilian life, it will almost be impossible that you don't end up getting hurt if you think of them as a serious gf or wife.

Hey man, the name of the game is self-preservation, not self-destruction. You can call me selfish, unempathetic, or whatevers but take care of you (unless you no care). Happy New Year, stay safe, no omicron, be akamai and do the Pono (oh, enjoy the games today).

Many of the AMP girls don't have transportation and are wanting to have friends for non sexual relationship outside of work. Sex for them is how they make money so I never asked for that since they would probably still expect me to pay for sex with them. But they do offer sex sometimes in gratitude and it is just an easy way for them to pay for the things that they ask you to do for them without them having to use their money.

I have been treated for lunch many times by the working girls. I would also let them feel good and important by letting them pick up the check for me. Just remember that most of the AMP girls are probably making some real serious money so they don't mind spending a little of it so they can have company and transportation to do things. It isn't too much fun going out to eat by yourself all the time so they just might be only wanting a little company and a ride.

In my experiences, I wouldn't consider that what I did was like a date but that might be also something that they might be interested in. I know a couple of my favorites did that and they got married and retired to raise a family.

I should have said make more than $100 k a year. It also depends on why the girls are needing that kind of money. If it is to pay for the medical treatments for their family is one thing but if is is to support her gambling and drug addiction is completely different.

Sugar and others like her are probably be willing to live on less money than what they are currently making if they find the right guy that can support them both emotionally as well as financially.

Many of the AMP girls expect to make $1200-2000 a day when they are busy working in Honolulu. I dont know how much Sugar is making when she works in Las Vegas.

First you will need to get her phone number. If she doesn't want to give it to you then you have little chance for a relationship with her. If you don't have her number then you will have to go to Las Vegas to get it as she is currently living and working there.

Yeap. Many of them have serious money debt and see you for only one thing, money! As soon as they've emptied your bank account and you are no more use to them, they'll drop you like a bad habit. I've seen it one too many times. They'll treat you like you're the most important thing in the world, but as soon as you can't help them anymore, they're gone! Trust me on this one. Stay away from these providers. Many of them come with lifelong baggage. Takes a certain kind of girl to enter this work. Stay away from them!

Stay single.

I haven't dated a provider but that seems really like juggling fire. Don't plan to date provider but if I did definitely wouldn't be too serious about it. Your gf is banging maybe a dozen or so guys in between seeing each other. Ya not for me.

SpoodrikBrad1
01-02-22, 02:53
GR. You're absolutely right and thanks for summing it all up. I will add that many, if not all of these girls, will not give up this lifestyle as the money is way too good. Even if things are rough for them here in Hawaii, they'll travel to the mainland to work there for weeks or even months at a time.

For those who are still thinking about starting a serious relationship with a provider (specifically an AMP provider), please re-read these excellent replies.

I'll just add for now that these girls will have a hard time being in a serious relationship as long as they need to work this type of job. It's okay to date them (take them out to lunch/dinner, shopping, etc) or have them as an ATF provider but from my personal experience, you do not want to get your feelings / emotions involved with them in anything that's serious. Unless they are willing to cut ties with their current job and live a normal civilian life, it will almost be impossible that you don't end up getting hurt if you think of them as a serious gf or wife.

Blake123
01-02-22, 07:35
There were a few Sugars around. And yes, the one from happiness phone number ended in 99. I don't know about any SO in Vegas but I am would be very happy if she did find a good one. She deserves a good life and a happy home and a family before she gets too old to raise kids.

Today is a good day to text or call her to wish her a happy new year.I remember Sugar at Happiness in 2015. One time only for me. And, there was another Sugar at Tokyo Spa in 2014 but not the same one who transferred from Happiness. I remember she wanted to take a pic of my dick lol. The best Sugar I ever had by far was the one who was at Dream. Prior to that, she was at Aloha Me Spa for a very brief period, and at Rejuve before that. Early 20s Vietnamese with a very pretty face and nice ass with a small tattoo. Saw her many times and it was always a GFE experience with her as we clicked very, very well. I'm convinced she is out of the game now. Probably married with a kid or two now. I often think about her.

DrownedMerman
01-02-22, 12:25
Thanks to Olympian mahu and "selectively" BBFS lofatho.

There were a few Sugars around. And yes, the one from happiness phone number ended in 99. I don't know about any SO in Vegas but I am would be very happy if she did find a good one. She deserves a good life and a happy home and a family before she gets too old to raise kids.

Today is a good day to text or call her to wish her a happy new year..

DrownedMerman
01-02-22, 12:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

SpoodrikBrad1
01-02-22, 17:32
There was a Sugar who worked out of Ivy's Empire as well. When Empire closed down, Sugar opened up her own AMP out of a house nearby UH. She had a boyfriend and I'd see her around town with him, but she was providing still, whenever she was short of girls. I miss her.

I remember Sugar at Happiness in 2015. One time only for me. And, there was another Sugar at Tokyo Spa in 2014 but not the same one who transferred from Happiness. I remember she wanted to take a pic of my dick lol. The best Sugar I ever had by far was the one who was at Dream. Prior to that, she was at Aloha Me Spa for a very brief period, and at Rejuve before that. Early 20s Vietnamese with a very pretty face and nice ass with a small tattoo. Saw her many times and it was always a GFE experience with her as we clicked very, very well. I'm convinced she is out of the game now. Probably married with a kid or two now. I often think about her.

Prudential808
01-02-22, 23:59
GR. You're absolutely right and thanks for summing it all up. I will add that many, if not all of these girls, will not give up this lifestyle as the money is way too good. Even if things are rough for them here in Hawaii, they'll travel to the mainland to work there for weeks or even months at a time.Let's be honest.

With limited language and skill in america, what kind of job can foreign middle aged women get?

I don't think women with us university degree and skill (like doctor) choose AMP girls.

Then they can get job at korean supermarket. Even not zippy's that demand perfect english skill.

Maybe 10-13 dollars an hour.

But though fat, old 60 something grandma that get rejected once every two customers can earn easily 300-up to 1 k or more a day.

Money is issue. Smart ones may save. Soso case will be spending all for designer brand bags and jewelry that can give some cash back in second market. Some will waste all for gambling and host clubs.

Money can make saint into demon and make nun into s. Lut.

Makana9
01-07-22, 19:32
In stealth mode here reading what all have wanted to get their 3 cents in. Good reads, good thoughts, the way it is supposed to be. I will start adding mines soon, money, patience, and that extra factor plays a big part in it. Yes, many are in for the almighty KALA $, get me this, let's do that, WTH are you doing that for, yadda yadda booji. Not sure on some of the others here or the Srs. On what we will share and or try to. I have nothing to hide, imagine I spent enough $$$ to buy a nice condo here, I imagine, tend to tip higher because I always been. Good food, good times, better to great time spent, always tend to tip higher (but that's me, not all) From a popular DTSW, to a few indies, 2-3 AMPeesz, an MT or 2, and a HC stripper from Rockza to the K-Grl turned bc her business went upside down and hustling at Club by Me, to the local K babette at Hibiscus from back in the day, dated, some starting living with me, to other arrangements. Soon to walk down memz lanez, good times, not too good times, to kicking a couple out for drug use in my condo to other BS. My place, my rules.

JustMarried
07-31-22, 17:08
All very valid points and right on the money. I married one she's out of the game. First 6 months was breaking the wild stallion. She wasn't in the life for too long and was smart enough to know she couldn't do it forever. Tho. She was motivated to start a family so I got lucky. Still I can't completely trust her because of our history but both of us decided to try. I Myself, was engaged 3 times prior And had a rocky past so we really took a leap of faith. I agree it is a horrible idea to get married first of all, none the less to a working / massage girl. I think odds are against you regardless of who you marry because of the day and age we live in. I thought I'd through my piece in there just because my situation is relative. It sucks you guys are right about it and I due feel lucky and blessed to beat the odds. So Far! LOL! Dating or just fwb was the best time with these girls I believe. I am fortunate enough I never paid too much out of pocket for these girls. I met a lot of them and been blacklisted from a lot of these places because of my marriage which in hinde site is a good thing. What I did learn is their loyalty only goes far as the $. If they can't give up the $ for a normal life which is damn near impossible they will never get out and be truly happy.

KnobeOne
07-31-22, 20:20
I've been reading these posts for a long time but never personally posted on any thread. So this is my virgin post. I couldn't help but feel the same emotions as most have noted in their posts. These girls have one thing on their minds and that's how much money they can make. They will tell you anything and are very professional at extorting as much as they can from you. Buyer must beware. On the other hand, I felt a real attraction for the lady most of you mongers know as Blue. She is in Hawaii now and I'm sure is very busy. She only works by appointment so if she has your number she has already been in touch. She's about 5'5 110-115 lbs beauty in her mid 40's half Korean half Chinese thin yet curvy. I'm pretty sure she worked at Happiness I back in 2018 and Tokyo prior to that. I'm in my early 60's so it felt really good to have someone with her looks want someone like me. Don't get me wrong, I'm a handsome dude most say and she says I have a great body. I don't need the little blue pill to last for an hour of sex. She actually tells me I'm too young because of that. She likes all the yoga positions and she is excellent at her job. Anyway, I started to fall for her on her 2nd visit to my location. Since that time we have spent numerous nights and weeks together. We have a great time together. All the while she tells me she loves me and I do the same. I'm married so it was difficult to keep it hidden and until recently I managed to do so. It was a great relationship. I had no expectations. I didn't want to get a divorce from my wife of 41 years but the lack of sex from her was an issue. Our relationship grew and I began to find out who she really was. I had no idea, I was nave as to the extent of her sexual exploits. I would give her some really good money on her visits. Sent her money. She actually told me once after a small argument that how much money someone gives her is a measure of how much they love you. So I'm saying all this to tell you that I was willing to give up on my marriage to be with her. Thank god I had intervention from a friend to bring me back to my senses. These girls have something in their brain that is cross wired to us. They are engulfed in their business every day all day long and we only are subjected to it when we want it. It's a hard life for them. Respect them but take my advice; don't get involved emotionally!

Botoman
08-01-22, 01:26
I've been reading these posts for a long time but never personally posted on any thread. So this is my virgin post. I couldn't help but feel the same emotions as most have noted in their posts. These girls have one thing on their minds and that's how much money they can make. They will tell you anything and are very professional at extorting as much as they can from you. Buyer must beware. On the other hand, I felt a real attraction for the lady most of you mongers know as Blue. She is in Hawaii now and I'm sure is very busy. She only works by appointment so if she has your number she has already been in touch. She's about 5'5 110-115 lbs beauty in her mid 40's half Korean half Chinese thin yet curvy. I'm pretty sure she worked at Happiness I back in 2018 and Tokyo prior to that. I'm in my early 60's so it felt really good to have someone with her looks want someone like me. Don't get me wrong, I'm a handsome dude most say and she says I have a great body. I don't need the little blue pill to last for an hour of sex. She actually tells me I'm too young because of that. She likes all the yoga positions and she is excellent at her job. Anyway, I started to fall for her on her 2nd visit to my location. Since that time we have spent numerous nights and weeks together. We have a great time together. All the while she tells me she loves me and I do the same. I'm married so it was difficult to keep it hidden and until recently I managed to do so. It was a great relationship. I had no expectations. I didn't want to get a divorce from my wife of 41 years but the lack of sex from her was an issue. Our relationship grew and I began to find out who she really was. I had no idea, I was nave as to the extent of her sexual exploits. I would give her some really good money on her visits. Sent her money. She actually told me once after a small argument that how much money someone gives her is a measure of how much they love you. So I'm saying all this to tell you that I was willing to give up on my marriage to be with her. Thank god I had intervention from a friend to bring me back to my senses. These girls have something in their brain that is cross wired to us. They are engulfed in their business every day all day long and we only are subjected to it when we want it. It's a hard life for them. Respect them but take my advice; don't get involved emotionally!Nice post unko we all feel like this for a wahine at one point or another and good we can share our stories anonymously here on forum.

JusAnoddaGuy
08-03-22, 21:44
I've been reading these posts for a long time but never personally posted on any thread. So this is my virgin post. I couldn't help but feel the same emotions as most have noted in their posts. These girls have one thing on their minds and that's how much money they can make. They will tell you anything and are very professional at extorting as much as they can from you. Buyer must beware. On the other hand, I felt a real attraction for the lady most of you mongers know as Blue. She is in Hawaii now and I'm sure is very busy. She only works by appointment so if she has your number she has already been in touch. She's about 5'5 110-115 lbs beauty in her mid 40's half Korean half Chinese thin yet curvy. I'm pretty sure she worked at Happiness I back in 2018 and Tokyo prior to that. I'm in my early 60's so it felt really good to have someone with her looks want someone like me. Don't get me wrong, I'm a handsome dude most say and she says I have a great body. I don't need the little blue pill to last for an hour of sex. She actually tells me I'm too young because of that. She likes all the yoga positions and she is excellent at her job. Anyway, I started to fall for her on her 2nd visit to my location. Since that time we have spent numerous nights and weeks together. We have a great time together. All the while she tells me she loves me and I do the same. I'm married so it was difficult to keep it hidden and until recently I managed to do so. It was a great relationship. I had no expectations. I didn't want to get a divorce from my wife of 41 years but the lack of sex from her was an issue. Our relationship grew and I began to find out who she really was. I had no idea, I was nave as to the extent of her sexual exploits. I would give her some really good money on her visits. Sent her money. She actually told me once after a small argument that how much money someone gives her is a measure of how much they love you. So I'm saying all this to tell you that I was willing to give up on my marriage to be with her. Thank god I had intervention from a friend to bring me back to my senses. These girls have something in their brain that is cross wired to us. They are engulfed in their business every day all day long and we only are subjected to it when we want it. It's a hard life for them. Respect them but take my advice; don't get involved emotionally!Brother. I feel you. You are lucky. Dodged a bullet. My handle is a reminder, to remember: you are just another man to them, no matter how special you think you are. You got a big fat dick, so what. You got a big fat wallet, so what. You nice, handsome, thoughtful, got choke aloha. So fucking WHAT. They got Inokea, tattooed on forehead, inside forehead. And you right; crosswired to hate men. Respect is reciprocated: you show me what kind of respect you are going to get. No reason to give anything more. I hear meatloaf singing. So lm praying for the end of time so l can end my time with you, when I think I could have got stuck with one of these. Count blessings. Your wife is mo betta.

HisunSpot
12-28-22, 16:37
I've been seeing working girls off and on for a while, here on the island and all over the world during my travels. I consider myself fully vaccinated against their lies, I'm red pilled cold hearted individual who understands that this mongering thing is just a pastime after I have completed my projects at work and my own personal goals. I'm a full on mgtow in that department. But every now and then I feel lonely like everyone else. We are all human beings and sometimes we just can't help feeling that way.

Once upon a time in Thailand, during one those lonely phases, I found myself falling for this girl. Pretty, young, really fit, charming like you wouldn't believe. Conversation was great, we laughed together. It was fantastic. She told me everything a man wants to hear: how much she appreciated me, how much she loved me, how a great lover I was, how much she missed me since our last date, how lucky she was to be with me. In bed she was a sex kitten. Every man's desires fulfilled. No questions asked. Ah she was the one --I told myself daydreaming. She would stop working at bars, she'd leave everything and everyone else to be with me, she would be the love of my life and I was going to be hers. We would get married and start a family together. We would be there for each other until we grew old together.

One night after great sex, out of nowhere it slipped she was actually a lesbian. Living with her partner at a place nearby. She also told me she had an older boyfriend in Europe who sent her money on a regular basis. When she told me she was away seeing her family up north, she was actually in town with her boyfriend. My whole world just stopped. My heart literally started hurting. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. I wished there was an earthquake for the earth to swallow me right then and there. I wished the whole world stopped and cease to exist taking me along with it. She kept talking but I couldn't hear anything. Everything was in slow motion. After a few minutes that seemed hours, I managed to get to my senses. Looking straight into her eyes I asked why she did that to me when I had done nothing wrong to her. Why all the theatrics and if she meant anything she ever told me.

She said nothing. Shortly after with a smile, completely void of any type of emotion, she says: "honey, I thought you knew. This is just business."

I left without saying a word. Just stood up and left. She tried to stop me but I just removed her hand from my arm and just left. The humiliation was too much and I was not going to give her the satisfaction to see me in tears feeling sorry for myself. I couldn't sleep that night asking myself why, how I could have been so stupid for not detecting any of it. By morning I decided to write a list of questions I would ask myself over and over like a mantra. I took a walk on the beach until I was really tired and my feet were numb. Finally I was able to sleep.

Here my own list of questions I ask myself every single time before and after I see a girl. I ask myself these questions out loud as if I was giving advice to a dear friend or a family member.

She can fool you on the first few questions. Beware your mind will try to justify or lie to you on the questions. But as you go down the list the whole situation becomes clear. I hope it helps somebody and please feel free to add your own.

- do you know her real name?

- when was the last time she shared with you details of her personal life?

- when was the last time she asked for __details__ about your day? Or your personal life?

- when was the last time she texted you on her own asking you how you've been?

- when was the last time she invited you to hang out after work?

- when was the last time she gave you a small present for your birthday or anniversary?

- when was the last time she gave you a discount?

- when was the last time she banged you for free?

- these girls are broken and damage goods.

- many of these girls do drugs. Have you seen her eyes? Do you think she can keep up 24/7 with the same bubbly energy with just soup and veggies?

- many these girls are selfish sociopaths absorbing your sexual energy. Our sexual energy to them is like blood to a vampire.

- understand that at this precise moment, she's banging someone else and you know it.

- she's just a working girl who doesn't care about you as a person. Only your money and sexual energy and good disposition.

- think of her as a fembot. Emotionless and heartless just going through the motions.

"honey, I thought you knew. This is just business."

CheapCharlie
12-28-22, 20:44
I've been seeing working girls off and on for a while, here on the island and all over the world during my travels. I consider myself fully vaccinated against their lies, I'm red pilled cold hearted individual who understands that this mongering thing is just a pastime after I have completed my projects at work and my own personal goals. I'm a full on mgtow in that department. But every now and then I feel lonely like everyone else. We are all human beings and sometimes we just can't help feeling that way.

Once upon a time in Thailand, during one those lonely phases, I found myself falling for this girl. Pretty, young, really fit, charming like you wouldn't believe. Conversation was great, we laughed together. It was fantastic. She told me everything a man wants to hear: how much she appreciated me, how much she loved me, how a great lover I was, how much she missed me since our last date, how lucky she was to be with me. In bed she was a sex kitten. Every man's desires fulfilled. No questions asked. Ah she was the one --I told myself daydreaming. She would stop working at bars, she'd leave everything and everyone else to be with me, she would be the love of my life and I was going to be hers. We would get married and start a family together. We would be there for each other until we grew old together.

One night after great sex, out of nowhere it slipped she was actually a lesbian. Living with her partner at a place nearby. She also told me she had an older boyfriend in Europe who sent her money on a regular basis. When she told me she was away seeing her family up north, she was actually in town with her boyfriend. My whole world just stopped. My heart literally started hurting. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. I wished there was an earthquake for the earth to swallow me right then and there. I wished the whole world stopped and cease to exist taking me along with it. She kept talking but I couldn't hear anything. Everything was in slow motion. After a few minutes that seemed hours, I managed to get to my senses. Looking straight into her eyes I asked why she did that to me when I had done nothing wrong to her. Why all the theatrics and if she meant anything she ever told me.Sorry you had to experience this shit. I think majority of us went through the same thing. Thanks for sharing and take care.

NerdFriday
12-28-22, 23:20
Sorry you had to experience this shit. I think majority of us went through the same thing. Thanks for sharing and take care.That's shitty man. Even when you do nothing wrong and are completely honest with them, in the end, they were always "working".

I try to guard myself against this the best I can, by trying to never fall too much in "love" with paid company. We also need to look out for each other in this game, as the girls do it to us. Not long ago I PM'ed another person on this forum to ask if they were also seeing someone I was seeing because we were "exclusive". We need more of this going on, at least from established members. Most people on this forum will just ask for information and not give any, but I hope that we can at least share with each other when there is danger or lies being spread. It's important we protect each other as much as the girls protect themselves. Even mongers among mongers can help too, by sharing if a certain monger is a danger to the community.

Best wishes.

Aml3740
12-28-22, 23:48
I've seen many women in this business who bleed men dry, but I've also met a few that are really decent people and go out of their way to help people. I'll also say that I've seen (and heard stories from providers) about men who take advantage of them, playing with their feelings in a way that is worse than being a pimp. I think the key here is to realize this for what it is: a transactional arrangement. If friendship grows from that, then that is great. But guard yourself first and always. Especially for many of us who have lives outside this hobby.

ExitOnly
12-28-22, 23:55
I remember Sugar at Happiness in 2015. One time only for me. And, there was another Sugar at Tokyo Spa in 2014 but not the same one who transferred from Happiness. I remember she wanted to take a pic of my dick lol. The best Sugar I ever had by far was the one who was at Dream. Prior to that, she was at Aloha Me Spa for a very brief period, and at Rejuve before that. Early 20s Vietnamese with a very pretty face and nice ass with a small tattoo. Saw her many times and it was always a GFE experience with her as we clicked very, very well. I'm convinced she is out of the game now. Probably married with a kid or two now. I often think about her.Yes, Sugar was studying to be a nurse or doctor and had a SO in the mainland when she was a provider at Rejuve. Smart girl, told me she's just going to make enough for her schooling and leave the life. Sugar went back to the mainland, canceled her phone line and never looked back.

GhostRecon
12-29-22, 01:08
I've seen many women in this business who bleed men dry, but I've also met a few that are really decent people and go out of their way to help people. I'll also say that I've seen (and heard stories from providers) about men who take advantage of them, playing with their feelings in a way that is worse than being a pimp. I think the key here is to realize this for what it is: a transactional arrangement. If friendship grows from that, then that is great. But guard yourself first and always. Especially for many of us who have lives outside this hobby.

That's shitty man. Even when you do nothing wrong and are completely honest with them, in the end, they were always "working".

I try to guard myself against this the best I can, by trying to never fall too much in "love" with paid company. We also need to look out for each other in this game, as the girls do it to us. Not long ago I PM'ed another person on this forum to ask if they were also seeing someone I was seeing because we were "exclusive". We need more of this going on, at least from established members. Most people on this forum will just ask for information and not give any, but I hope that we can at least share with each other when there is danger or lies being spread. It's important we protect each other as much as the girls protect themselves. Even mongers among mongers can help too, by sharing if a certain monger is a danger to the community.

Best wishes.

One night after great sex, out of nowhere it slipped she was actually a lesbian. Living with her partner at a place nearby. She also told me she had an older boyfriend in Europe who sent her money on a regular basis. When she told me she was away seeing her family up north, she was actually in town with her boyfriend. My whole world just stopped. My heart literally started hurting. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. I wished there was an earthquake for the earth to swallow me right then and there. I wished the whole world stopped and cease to exist taking me along with it. She kept talking but I couldn't hear anything. Everything was in slow motion. After a few minutes that seemed hours, I managed to get to my senses. Looking straight into her eyes I asked why she did that to me when I had done nothing wrong to her. Why all the theatrics and if she meant anything she ever told me.

She said nothing. Shortly after with a smile, completely void of any type of emotion, she says: "honey, I thought you knew. This is just business."

I left without saying a word. Just stood up and left. She tried to stop me but I just removed her hand from my arm and just left. The humiliation was too much and I was not going to give her the satisfaction to see me in tears feeling sorry for myself. I couldn't sleep that night asking myself why, how I could have been so stupid for not detecting any of it. By morning I decided to write a list of questions I would ask myself over and over like a mantra. I took a walk on the beach until I was really tired and my feet were numb. Finally I was able to sleep.

Here my own list of questions I ask myself every single time before and after I see a girl. I ask myself these questions out loud as if I was giving advice to a dear friend or a family member.

She can fool you on the first few questions. Beware your mind will try to justify or lie to you on the questions. But as you go down the list the whole situation becomes clear. I hope it helps somebody and please feel free to add your own.

- when was the last time she asked for __details__ about your day? Or your personal life?

- when was the last time she gave you a small present for your birthday or anniversary?

- many of these girls do drugs. Have you seen her eyes? Do you think she can keep up 24/7 with the same bubbly energy with just soup and veggies?

- many these girls are selfish sociopaths absorbing your sexual energy. Our sexual energy to them is like blood to a vampire.

- understand that at this precise moment, she's banging someone else and you know it.

- she's just a working girl who doesn't care about you as a person. Only your money and sexual energy and good disposition.

- think of her as a fembot. Emotionless and heartless just going through the motions.

"honey, I thought you knew. This is just business."Excellent posts and good advice. I've had my experience and seen a friend go through similar situations. If the girl isn't willing to give up her work (even if she can't right away at least has the plans to) then it's probably not worth a serious relationship with her.

Hawaiian Nono
12-29-22, 03:04

Once upon a time in Thailand, during one those lonely phases, I found myself falling for this girl. Pretty, young, really fit, charming like you wouldn't believe. Conversation was great, we laughed together. It was fantastic. She told me everything a man wants to hear: how much she appreciated me, how much she loved me, how a great lover I was, how much she missed me since our last date, how lucky she was to be with me. In bed she was a sex kitten. Every man's desires fulfilled. No questions asked. Ah she was the one --I told myself daydreaming. She would stop working at bars, she'd leave everything and everyone else to be with me, she would be the love of my life and I was going to be hers. We would get married and start a family together. We would be there for each other until we grew old together.Thanks for posting. It is the best post of the year. I have saved this for saving oneself from this happening. The real ones that will answer your questions are quite rare. If she sees someone as business I think one should see it as the same.

MakaKiller
12-29-22, 06:10
Excellent posts and good advice. I've had my experience and seen a friend go through similar situations. If the girl isn't willing to give up her work (even if she can't right away at least has the plans to) then it's probably not worth a serious relationship with her.Many a wise "lover of bars" has told me "You can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl". This probably applies to working girls as well. Every White Knight ends up getting knocked off his horse into the dirt sooner or later. Sorry if I sound cynical. Stay Safe Gentlemen.

Me Cook
12-29-22, 15:30
Many a wise "lover of bars" has told me "You can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl". This probably applies to working girls as well. Every White Knight ends up getting knocked off his horse into the dirt sooner or later. Sorry if I sound cynical. Stay Safe Gentlemen.As long as the bar girl thinks that she can get any guy that she wants with her smile then she would not make a good girlfriend or spouse. I have been with numerous Vietnamese, Japanese, and Korean bar girls. These bar girls get corrupted with that princess syndrome thinking. I do know a few bar girls that have successfully transitioned into civilian lives. One Vietnamese bar girl had even become a wife of a pastor of a church. She did have a nice personality and a loving heart. But they are a very small minority and they were not the seasoned veteran bar girls. So you might be able to find a good woman in the bars for a wife if you can give her some status that would make her not look fondly back on her former bar life.

I also know of a few Korean AMP girls that have become happily married and one that has stopped working for a civilian job so she can find a husband. These AMP girls know how society looks down on them and many will make good wives if you can elevate their status and provide them with enough money. Only problem is that she might not be able to live on a smaller income that you can provide her. So it depends on how much she hates working as an AMP girl as to how little income she is willing to accept. Many try to quit only to return back to the golden handcuffs of working the AMP life.

I have now found that the AMP girls have much better personalities than the bar girls that I have seen. Most bar girls are pretending to have an acceptable lifestyle but the AMP girls are not able to pretend that. Believe it or not, the best woman (both civilian and working) that I have ever fallen for is Yuna of Happiness. I would have had many fights with other women by now, but with Yuna, we have not had any arguments or disagreements after several years and a few hundred visits. So although I might have an exclusive relationship with her, I know that she is still going to bed with other guys and that no longer bothers me since I enjoy every minute with her. I think that it is only fair since I too have been with hundreds of women.

I have gone off the deep end over this one. Although Yuna was not my first love, she will probably be my last. I am truly impressed that she can get along with me for this long without voicing any problems. I still look forward to seeing her again and again. I am having the best time of my life with her and truly hope that this will last a very long time.

MitsFunai
12-29-22, 19:39
Many a wise "lover of bars" has told me "You can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl". This probably applies to working girls as well. Every White Knight ends up getting knocked off his horse into the dirt sooner or later. Sorry if I sound cynical. Stay Safe Gentlemen.You stay right. No more and never hear of one success story in the LVB catalog of 'taking the KBG out of the KB. ' Doubt if AMP girls any different from their KBG sistas.
Their jobs is for actively use any means for take what you get; leave you with nothing.

Shipshape
12-30-22, 14:02
You stay right. No more and never hear of one success story in the LVB catalog of 'taking the KBG out of the KB. ' Doubt if AMP girls any different from their KBG sistas.
Their jobs is for actively use any means for take what you get; leave you with nothing.This is basically true would be my guess but under the category never say never, I have 3 friends who have totally successful marriages with former kbgs. All with kids and all over 10 years. As for me, I'm a 2 time loser with civilians so go figure.

SS.

Vajajalova
12-31-22, 01:55
This is basically true would be my guess but under the category never say never, I have 3 friends who have totally successful marriages with former kbgs. All with kids and all over 10 years. As for me, I'm a 2 time loser with civilians so go figure.

SS.Think of it this way, every encounter is a bus ride, some rides are comfortable others not so comfortable but with every bus its a paid fare enjoy the ride while it lasts but never taking the ride seriously as your permanent transportation but a vehicle to get you to the next bus ride. You never know what your going to encounter jumping on the bus but one thing is definite you can always hop on to another bus wherever you are in the world. Pay your fare, enjoy the ride and when you reach your destination and the bus comes to a stop jump onto the next bus. Life is more adventurous riding different buses as there are different experiences and perspectives.

Happy mongering.

MakaKiller
12-31-22, 02:26
Think of it this way, every encounter is a bus ride, some rides are comfortable others not so comfortable but with every bus its a paid fare enjoy the ride while it lasts but never taking the ride seriously as your permanent transportation but a vehicle to get you to the next bus ride. You never know what your going to encounter jumping on the bus but one thing is definite you can always hop on to another bus wherever you are in the world. Pay your fare, enjoy the ride and when you reach your destination and the bus comes to a stop jump onto the next bus. Life is more adventurous riding different buses as there are different experiences and perspectives.

Happy mongering.Amusing allegory V-Lova. Sort of like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, "you never know what you're going to get. " And I suppose if you don't like what you've bit into you can spit it out and pick another LOL. I believe the unpredictability of our choices and their resulting outcomes provide us with the opportunity to experience the spontaneity and vitality of life. As a now deceased geezer told me "Life's a Btch and then you die". Makes you want to drink doesn't it? Happy New Year and Stay Safe this weekend Gentlemen.

MitsFunai
12-31-22, 13:39
As for me, I'm a 2 time loser with civilians so go figure.No such thing as losing; just delayed success.

Pay your fare, enjoy the ride and when you reach your destination and the bus comes to a stop jump onto the next bus. Life is more adventurous riding different buses as there are different experiences and perspectives. Happy mongering.

As a now deceased geezer told me "Life's a ***** and then you die". Makes you want to drink doesn't it? Happy New Year and Stay Safe this weekend Gentlemen.And the flat tires occurring in between the ride and the final destination. Everybody have one well-deserved drink in the Old and throughout the New Years.

Johnny14
12-31-22, 14:22
No such thing as losing; just delayed success.

And the flat tires occurring in between the ride and the final destination. Everybody have one well-deserved drink in the Old and throughout the New Years.A wise mechanic once mentioned in order to get the most mileage in life, one must rotate them tires often. If one goes flat, don't worry about it, just rotate it with another.

Redneck 1
12-31-22, 16:45
Once upon a time in Thailand, during one of those lonely phases, I found myself falling for this girl... If the Hawaii forum had a separate thread for "Posts of Distinction," your impressive post would certainly deserve to be in it.

This post should be read by all mongers, and especially those who are relatively new to the hobby.

Well done.

HogBalls69
01-01-23, 20:24

"honey, I thought you knew. This is just business."Hisun,

I know it sucks for one to learn these types of lessons. I have sure gone through my share throughout the years whether it's through adventures that would you normally read about on this form, or otherwise. I will have to say however that this is certainly one of the most concise and informative red-pill posts I have ever read on this (HNL) forum (including other cities such as LV and LA). Much mahalo for at least posting your experiences to help many others be mindful of some of the pitfalls. Out of all the Kbgs, Vbgs and other providers I've been with in one form or another, only three would have "passed" your test. Unless they CLEARLY pass the test, they are 100% business. It simply isn't worth it to guess.

H Mobius
01-06-23, 08:17
If the Hawaii forum had a separate thread for "Posts of Distinction," your impressive post would certainly deserve to be in it.There used to be one; what happened to it? I think even Admin recommended a couple of posts for that thread; one even more brutal than what happened to Hisun, and one back during the initial discovery/debate about Yoko (who later opened Green Island) when 'she' was in a Wilder Avenue studio.

Redneck 1
01-06-23, 09:48
There used to be one; what happened to it? I think even Admin recommended a couple of posts for that thread; one even more brutal than what happened to Hisun, and one back during the initial discovery/debate about Yoko (who later opened Green Island) when 'she' was in a Wilder Avenue studio.If a "Posts of Distinction" thread for the Hawaii forum still exists, I can't find it.

Caihua
01-06-23, 15:03
Hisun,

I know it sucks for one to learn these types of lessons. I have sure gone through my share throughout the years whether it's through adventures that would you normally read about on this form, or otherwise. I will have to say however that this is certainly one of the most concise and informative red-pill posts I have ever read on this (HNL) forum (including other cities such as LV and LA). Much mahalo for at least posting your experiences to help many others be mindful of some of the pitfalls. Out of all the Kbgs, Vbgs and other providers I've been with in one form or another, only three would have "passed" your test. Unless they CLEARLY pass the test, they are 100% business. It simply isn't worth it to guess.That is too much. I only want to fuck a girl.

HisunSpot
01-06-23, 15:24
Part 1:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33978-Relationship-advice&p=6272702&viewfull=1#post6272702

Part 2:

That experience in Thailand was cold, cruel, and evil. The whole thing was a straight lie. I truly believed she was trying to pay for college by bartending. My mind made it real. I should have been more alert but loneliness clouded my judgement. If I knew from the very beginning she was just another working girl, then my story would have been completely different. It would have been an non issue.

Now I don't know who's who anymore. I know that eventually I'll meet an honest girl. But for now I keep my distance, I trust no one. Regular or working girl, I don't care how sweet or attractive or seductive she is, I just don't trust her.

Well I'm especially suspicious of the working girls that offer me the girlfriend experience. I just smile, they tell me love stories, I tell them what they want to hear, I play the game, but I'm out the moment I sense I'm getting under their spell. Maybe some truly feel something for me. Who knows. Who cares. I simply don't get emotionally involved with a prostitute. They tend to be, shall we say, unfaithful.

Self-preservation is a must in this wicked game we play. We need to protect ourselves otherwise we will end up losing our wallet, our dignity, and our minds. During the holidays I watched these movies as a reminder of that.

Ex-machina (2015).

Up in the air (2009).

The best offer (2013).

Moral of the story: it doesn't matter our age, looks, or wealth. When we are lonely, we become vulnerable. We want to believe the stories they tell us are real. Then our emotions take over clouding our judgement. Then we make poor decisions. Then big trouble comes our way.

SureYourRight
01-06-23, 19:01
Part 1:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33978-Relationship-advice&p=6272702&viewfull=1#post6272702

Part 2:

That experience in Thailand was cold, cruel, and evil. The whole thing was a straight lie. I truly believed she was trying to pay for college by bartending. My mind made it real. I should have been more alert but loneliness clouded my judgement. If I knew from the very beginning she was just another working girl, then my story would have been completely different. It would have been an non issue.

Now I don't know who's who anymore. I know that eventually I'll meet an honest girl. But for now I keep my distance, I trust no one. Regular or working girl, I don't care how sweet or attractive or seductive she is, I just don't trust her.You guys really have to stop trying to change these women. People only change if they want to, and most of all if it benefits them to change. When you are with these girls, don't worry about the future, or if she's lying / telling the truth, just accept the relationship or attention for what it is right now. A lot of these girls feel they have to string guys along with stories because they won't accept the reality. If you communicate early in the relationship that you aren't looking for a forever person and are just content with the relationship being transactional you won't run into these issues. You don't have to go to either end of the spectrum and say "fuck all these money grubbing bitches" but just accept that it is her to give men attention for money. The type of attention that man receives is up to the man, not the woman. Every girl has rules and limits of course, but she's only going to go off your signals and pretend to be the person you want her to be.

HisunSpot
01-18-23, 00:28
You guys really have to stop trying to change these women. People only change if they want to, and most of all if it benefits them to change.Agreed. Nobody tried to change anybody. She told me she was college and she was just bartending to pay for it. I never saw her going out with anybody. We chatted for a while, we started going out as friends first. Never paid her anything. She seemed legit. Here in the west, there's nothing wrong with a job like that. I believed her and I got owned sometime later on. This working girl I'm seeing started to sell me love stories. It brought memories back and I posted my past experience. That simple. That was years ago. I thought maybe somebody could benefit from my story.