PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Tony03
01-04-06, 00:44
Lets all start the New Year good lets get the mongering out there lets make the YO the spot like it was in the past,

Happy New Year to all my fellow Mongers a Big Shout to Magic hope all is well and that the new year brings us all a diamond or two out there lets all play hard and safe,

Peace,
Tony

Explorer4560
01-05-06, 09:54
Its funny how everything is sensationalized to make it look so much more than it is. If you have not heard the AMP in Ardsley, Jenna Spa @ Bridge Street was busted yesterday and the News reports that it was a prostitution ring, they caught 4 girls and luckily no one else was there. I went there a couple of times and all you got there was a massage and HJ. It was pretty straight forward, some of the girls did not even let you roam around. So where do they get the taught that it was a prostitution ring? Ridiculous.

Well as always fellow mongers be careful!

Soxfan04
02-19-06, 23:22
Only the 2nd time that I've ever tried the Yonkers tree area. The first time I found nothing but, tonight, I found "J." She said that there are three other Jennifers that work in that area. It cost me $31 tonight ($20 for J and $11 for my Quiznos sub on the way home). It's much less busy in Yonkers when compared with a place like the Point. It's definitely hit or miss.

Explorer4560
02-20-06, 11:03
I went to the AMP on MLK Blvd. it is now advertizing on CL that all wemon are in there 20's, what a crock of s--t. She was more like in her late 30's.

Walk in pay 60 then she had the nerve to ask for 80 more for a tug or 100 for cbj. Can you believe it?, usuallu the hj come with it and then you tip, I told her to go to hell , dressed and left.

Tony03
02-20-06, 17:24
[Thanks for the heads up I was actually thinking of going over there cause dry as the dessert over here in Yonkers, Also stay away from the RMP in CT they also pull the same with me over there,

Bignbald
02-20-06, 23:45
Pyram,

I visit Yonkers on occasion - please give a hint about what the "Tree area" is? Neighborhood with a lot of tree names (maple, oak, etc.)?

Don't be specific, but a clue would be helpful. Thanks

Explorer4560
02-24-06, 09:25
Was reading CL this morning in the Westchester section and someone wrote that the whiteplains spa on MLK got busted. He stated he saw it on the channel 12 news. So if true becareful!

Soxfan04
02-24-06, 13:57
Pyram,

I visit Yonkers on occasion - please give a hint about what the "Tree area" is? Neighborhood with a lot of tree names (maple, oak, etc.)?

Don't be specific, but a clue would be helpful. Thanks

That's it exactly. You should be able to find it easily enough on an online map. I found it by reading through past posts and then looking at the map.

Tony03
02-24-06, 18:45
That's it exactly. You should be able to find it easily enough on an online map. I found it by reading through past posts and then looking at the map.

But I will be honest not much happening at all up here at least for me every time I have been out have not seen anything at all some LE around but nothing at all not even a crack ho...lol but I will keep searching and let everyone know if I find something,

peace and remember to be carfull out there big shout for Magic,

Soxfan04
02-25-06, 01:05
Let the little head do the thinking and ended up getting robbed by my new buddy J. It can't be said enough... "Think with the big head and NEVER give her money up front for ANYTHING. Oh, and especially, do NOT give her the money so that she can pay for the room. If you're going to do that, either go with her or keep her constantly in your line of sight."

The irony is that this was after she'd been talking to me about how she's "good people" and she can't understand girls who rob someone of 20 or 30 when that person could be a steady for them.

All I can say is that "it's a good thing for her that I'm not a violent guy." If she keeps doing stuff like this, however, someone's going to not be so nice and she's going to end up hurt by someone with a temper.

Tony03
02-25-06, 02:17
Let the little head do the thinking and ended up getting robbed by my new buddy J. It can't be said enough... "Think with the big head and NEVER give her money up front for ANYTHING. Oh, and especially, do NOT give her the money so that she can pay for the room. If you're going to do that, either go with her or keep her constantly in your line of sight."

The irony is that this was after she'd been talking to me about how she's "good people" and she can't understand girls who rob someone of 20 or 30 when that person could be a steady for them.

All I can say is that "it's a good thing for her that I'm not a violent guy." If she keeps doing stuff like this, however, someone's going to not be so nice and she's going to end up hurt by someone with a temper.

Who robbed you were,

Explorer4560
02-27-06, 18:04
WHITE PLAINS — Two Queens women were arrested on prostitution charges this morning after police said they offered to provide an undercover officer with sex for cash at a Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard massage parlor.

The owner, Meme Lee, 40, was charged with fourth-degree promoting prostitution and unauthorized use of a professional title, a misdemeanor under state health law.

Another woman, Sun Lee, 44, was charged with prostitution and seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor.

Both were awaiting arraignment this afternoon in White Plains City Court.

Was in the journal news 2/23/06

Soxfan04
03-16-06, 01:12
Guys,

They're out there if you're willing to look for them. Unfortunately, there was also a lot of police presence at times. I did see "J" and she apparently didn't remember ripping me off. She tried claiming that it wasn't her and that it must have been "Janet" or somebody else. I had to politely, but firmly, tell her that it was indeed her and that we wouldn't be dating tonight or in the future before I asked her to step out of the vehicle (while I was stopped, of course). Later on, I was able to meet "Keya," like the car (she said). I tried telling her that she was wrong about the spelling before I gave up and just let it be. Two dead presidents (that Jackson fella) for a date at the hotel. She's a skinny BSW w/ braids down to her shoulders. I would recommend her but the thing is... she's a user. I went to the bathroom to wash up and, when I came out, she was smoking. It came as a shock since it was the last thing I was expecting to see. So, anyway, remember to cover that thing up and shake hands with Mr. Trojan before any and every type of encounter. He's always looking out for your little buddy's best interests.

Priam74

Tony03
03-16-06, 18:01
Guys,

They're out there if you're willing to look for them. Unfortunately, there was also a lot of police presence at times. I did see "J" and she apparently didn't remember ripping me off. She tried claiming that it wasn't her and that it must have been "Janet" or somebody else. I had to politely, but firmly, tell her that it was indeed her and that we wouldn't be dating tonight or in the future before I asked her to step out of the vehicle (while I was stopped, of course). Later on, I was able to meet "Keya," like the car (she said). I tried telling her that she was wrong about the spelling before I gave up and just let it be. Two dead presidents (that Jackson fella) for a date at the hotel. She's a skinny BSW w/ braids down to her shoulders. I would recommend her but the thing is... she's a user. I went to the bathroom to wash up and, when I came out, she was smoking. It came as a shock since it was the last thing I was expecting to see. So, anyway, remember to cover that thing up and shake hands with Mr. Trojan before any and every type of encounter. He's always looking out for your little buddy's best interests.

Priam74
I have not had no luck at all out there and I have been out there a lot ...lol just a few cracked heads that is all I would see and did the usual loops thru the tree area and then down S-Bway but nothing for me I will try and see what's up tonight safe hunting out there,

Pajero1
03-25-06, 07:16
did my usual loop on the corner of hill found a WSW look to be 35 upon close inspection and after I saw her Medicaid car she is 52 years old by the name of Michellle. G. Blonde hair and a bit drunk, Vodka her drug of choice. Took her to the Vancourtland Inn and did the deed total damage. 50 for her and. 45 for the room, the had perky tits, intelectual look with glasses. She seem to be fine but at times decided to be my shrink wanted to hang out all nite with me. Nope I said. Look to be a normal woman. After we were done she gave money back with the intention of teaching me a lesson to not pick up girls at that spot. Felt sorry and gave her a. 20 overall I will definately will do her again. She wanted to get more vodka and continue with the fiesta. I could not my girl was waiting. At home.

Soxfan04
04-02-06, 03:22
Pajero, I'm pretty sure that I saw the same girl on the night that you picked her up. By the time I was sure there the coast was clear, she'd already disappeared and I never saw her again.

Tonight, I went out around 11:30 PM and stopped the search just before 3:00 AM (taking into account the time change). There was a LOT of marked LE around and it looks like they raided an apartment complex that I've been told sells crack out of it. That would probably explain that two guys that I saw at the beginning of the night that were making siren sounds in some of the areas where SWs tend to be found. I'm pretty sure that I saw at least one SW out (looked to be a plump latina with a lot of extra padding) but she disappeared as soon as I looped around for her. I decided to try the other side of Linden and might have passed up a real cutie. She was leaning against the doorway and as I drove by her face seemed to light up and she smiled at me. At least, it might have been me. To be honest, she was probably just a regular girl wearing a baseball cap and mistook me for someone else. It's a lot different when you visit the Point. SWs in Yonkers seem to dress and act more like normal girls, making it difficult to be sure of them, and won't immediately go up to your door most of the time.

Magic
04-20-06, 10:57
Yonkers is happening again as the weather gets warmer!
Tuesday night (4/18) I did some loops and I saw at least 3 new girls, all of then BSW. I also saw the thick latina Priam saw and the white chick "J" I don't remember her name, I pass in the new talent as I don't particular like BSW, talk to the thick latina wich is really a BSW just a lighter color, she looks either PR or DR, and gort quoted 20 per a suck and fuck with greek, excellent price!
Too bad I am not in to BSW anymore.No contac info.She could be found specially in Tuesday night as she tells me, and I already knew this, Tuesday night and Saturday night are the ones LE enforces their attention to SWs.
She claims she is not known by LE and does not get bothered, in the other hand the well known girls will get attention and they cannot get as many guysor else,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I knew this, that is why must of my hunting I do it Tuesday nights as I can find the "New" ones rather that the old ones.
Know what I mean?
Stay safe!

Tony03
04-21-06, 10:56
Magic good to see you again am happy you found somthing out there I will have to hunt sometime next week I have to go down MN for work so will be out for the week but what the hell I will take a drive down there tonight and see what out,....lol

Donny Boy
04-23-06, 04:54
Hi,

I am new to the group, just need some general location of where to go in Yonkers to find SW.

Pajero1
04-24-06, 07:00
Hey Magic,

I know you have some contacts. Care to share. Bro got a new phone. Same number. Lets do the Bridgeport stroll. Call me.

Pajero1
05-05-06, 08:27
Last nite I did a recon mission in YO. Found a medium size WSW on Mc Lean behind the supermarket (Mc Lean and Bway) she seem to be very affraid thinking I was a cop, well we settled for a jackson for a BBBJ, oral skills a 8 but will definately will try again nice size tits and good ass, hands were roaming. I also found a 10 at the Point but did not partake in any action since she was too suspicious wanted to meet me in a well lit spot. It smelled like Vice Squad.

Jay Candy
05-27-06, 03:35
advertise $40 special from 10am to 2pm ending up getting a 25 minute rubdown from middle age woman. very mechanical no TLC no roaming no nothing. Go to the many chinese massage for full time and friendlier servive. Jay Candy

Soxfan04
06-18-06, 02:36
Made a sojourn into Yonkers tonight and found that the Trees are alive. Around 1:15 - 1:30 in the AM, saw four different BSW, two of whom actively tried to get my attention. None of them were my particular cup of tea, however. Eventually, saw a slim HSW (found out later she's from PR) who goes by the name of "Millie." I told myself, "She's the one." Had a nice time but it was rather short since we had to go to a "spot." The no-tel was p-a-c-k-e-d and I gave up as soon as I saw the lot. Figured it was as safe as it was ever gonna get since the cops appeared to be busy busting one of the clubs on Yonkers Ave. There must have been at least 6 cruisers plus a couple of transport vans.

Soxfan04
07-01-06, 02:15
Went out this evening to the tree area around 9:30 PM. Absolutely nothing happening except for a bunch of kids/youth hanging out all over the streets. Looked around for over an hour before calling it quits. On the way out, decided to stop at City Lights for the first time. Definitely a strange setup. Two bars with a stage behind each of them. The bartenders and dancers get in each others way when the dancers try to collect tips. Ended up buying a dancer a freaking $9 drink because the bartender somehow heard me say "Sure! Buy her a drink! It's on me!" I don't remember anything of the sort and told her that. The good news is that she was going to pay for the drink herself (the bartender) so at least they're honest and don't appear to be trying to scam you there. Because she actually offerred to pay for the drink herself, I ended up being a nice guy and paying for it. The dancer wasn't that hot but I could afford it paying for it ends up making me look like a nice guy. Worth it, right? In any case, I thought the place would be ghetto but it wasn't like that at all. Dancers were mostly latina with a few black dancers thrown into the mix. I think there were even a could of white girls. Left CL around 11:30 PM and found myself heading back to see if there was any action on the street. Had to cruise around for another 45 minutes and spotted Janet as she was getting dropped off. Managed to pick her up for an oral conversation about 10 minutes later. Had to drive through a mini riot on the way back out as there was a huge street fight brewing. Managed to get out with getting a beer bottle thrown at the car so I call it a successful night.

Magic
07-03-06, 17:45
There is a latina, kinda chunky with a great ass that is scammikng and robbing people, she works right behind Top Tomatoes, she usually wears a white jeans has short hair and is Portorican, she will tell you rto go a spot or ride in your car and pull out a knife at you.
Do not pick her out!
PS:
Learn for my mistakes, my ***** vibe alert me but my little head was doing the thinking.
Also a fellow monger told me the same thing, he got robbed too!
The trees section is well alive by the way, just use caution as usual.

Magic
07-03-06, 17:53
"[Senior members, please forgive--I think these rules bear repeating...]

If I had read these rules, I would not have had many of the negative experiences I have had...:

1) Only carry as much $$ as you are willing to lose... I carry a nearly empty "monger's wallet" and always stash my wallet and extra cash in a hidden spot.

2) Be VERY cautious if the "SW" on the street looks TOO good (i.e., in Cincy, they DON'T dress in stilettos, leopard prints, or other obvious hooker outfits.)

3) Do not call attention to yourself by making a show out of the stop (no U turns, no flagrant traffic moves). After you catch her eye, pull onto the next side street and let her come to you. Alternatively, go smoothly around the block. Avoid shouting or wildly waving SWs...

4) When she comes to the car, be willing to drive away if your close up impression of her through the window is not good. (Sores, too thin, wired, dirty & stinky, sullen or "dead" eyes? They are NEVER as good as your first impression driving by...) Tell her, sorry, you thought she was someone else.

5) Ask her if she needs a ride. She should say "Yes" and hop right into the car. Do NOT negotiate through the window. This is the monger's acid test! LE stinging decoys will NOT get into the car. Please: if anyone knows differently, let us know. [A Senior poster I respect PMed me that he heard personally from a cop that decoys MAY get into the car, but neither of us has heard specifically of it happeneing. If you have PLEASE post it.] If she insists on negotiating through the window, tell her you thought she was a friend, and split. Watch out for following LE. Leave the neighborhood IMMEDIATELY after picking her up. LE can recognize known SWs in your car and pull you over...

6) Once she is in the car, get a feel of her bare breasts to be sure she isn't LE. She may grab your crotch to ensure that YOU aren't LE. Then get a crystal clear understanding of exactly what you want (covered or no, catch or no, swallow or no, etc) and for exactly how much (plus tip if satisfied). Extensive bargaining is a warning flag of a troublesome SW, and another reason to turn her out.

7) Go to YOUR location unless given a good reason not to. HER location may include a male friend of hers who will rip you off. If she refuses your spot, you have another reason to turn her out.

8) NEVER give up the $ before you are finished. You may pay a small token front, but NEVER the whole amount. If she refuses, then thanks but no thanks. Once she has your money, it is problematic to turn her out. This includes fronting money so they can buy some "butter." Money in their hand may mean you will never get into their bush...

9) The use of drugs is also a problem, but try to read what it might be. In my experience, crack (butter) leaves them still cogent, able to reason, may make them more enthusiastic and not totally out of it. Heroin (dog food) addiction on the other hand leads to dangerous situations. Crack creates a dependancy, but not the heroin kind of withdrawal that becomes an emergency for them. If they seem REALLY drugged up, super wired, etc, that is another reason to turn them out.

10) Do not let outside people get involved. No answering doors, no second girls, no nothing. You are asking for serious problems.

11) If confronted with a dangerous situation, do not get hostile or seriously argumentative. Tempers flair quickly, to what extent, you may not want to learn. You are dealing with an element of society that may have very different rules than you. GIVE IT UP. After all, you stashed your wallet and extra $$ elsewhere, right?

12) If you ARE ripped off, publicize the hell out of it on this board with as much descriptive detail as you can. Educate the rest of us about what mistakes you might not make again, and give a detailed description of the SW, exactly where, when, how you connected.

13) Finally, try to get to know those SWs who ARE dependable. They can, and often are, willing to advise you about dangerous or drugged out SWs. Remember however, even long-time dependable SWs should not have TOO much temptation placed in front of them--even they can "grab and run."

Soxfan04
07-03-06, 22:19
Magic,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. You're right. Those "rules to monger by" are definitely invaluable.

I just got back from the trees a short while ago. I went out at 7:00 PM and saw some decent prospects. Couple of fugly BSW at the top of Elm, a LSW at a bus stop on Nepperhaun by the KFC, a LSW (hot!) on Maple, a WSW and LSW (Millie) on Oak.

Took Millie (dark skinned slim older LSW) to a room for FS. She's a sweetheart so treat her right if you find her.

Tony03
07-04-06, 21:38
There is a latina, kinda chunky with a great ass that is scammikng and robbing people, she works right behind Top Tomatoes, she usually wears a white jeans has short hair and is Portorican, she will tell you rto go a spot or ride in your car and pull out a knife at you.
Do not pick her out!
PS:
Learn for my mistakes, my ***** vibe alert me but my little head was doing the thinking.
Also a fellow monger told me the same thing, he got robbed too!
The trees section is well alive by the way, just use caution as usual.

Good to hear from you Magic and thanks for the information I will make sure to keep an eye out for her I am not had to much luck at all on the ventures out there must be the times that I am going shoot last night around 2:00 in the tree area I am stop an the light and a dam shoot out starts right there in the corney let me tell you I took all the lights to get out of there fast lets all be save out there and keep and eye out for everything you never know what is in the corners,

Peace and be safe all,

Latin Luver
07-21-06, 12:30
I was at Lipz Cafe Tuesday night. Hotties everywhere. I was chatting with one of the older hotties. After 2 drinks, I was offered take out. I drove her home in the Bronx, and did the deed. Nothing spectacular. Is this that type of a club? Do all the girls offer takeout?

Wolfy Baby
07-22-06, 23:43
What was the damage?

Luv to Daty
07-23-06, 11:29
I was at Lipz Cafe Tuesday night. Hotties everywhere. I was chatting with one of the older hotties. After 2 drinks, I was offered take out. I drove her home in the Bronx, and did the deed. Nothing spectacular. Is this that type of a club? Do all the girls offer takeout?Where is Lipz in Yonkers?

Donny Boy
08-01-06, 02:10
I passed by Lipz the other night.

Is Lipz open to non-latin patrons?

AznFasinazn
08-10-06, 11:03
News 12: Sex in the Suburbs - Thurs, Aug. 10
-----------------------------------------------
Try to catch, tape, TiVO, DVR News 12s "NIGHT EDITION", Thurs, Aug. 10th.

They re-run the 30-minute newscast over and over again...I believe the first one is at 9pm.

They will be showing 2nd of 2-part series...2nd part is about AMPs, I believe.

Hope you don't see yourself on TV. (Just a joke!)

For Sheshenko: the piece with NOT be live!

-- AF

AznFasinazn
08-11-06, 16:06
News 12: Sex in the Suburbs - Thurs, Aug. 10
-----------------------------------------------
Try to catch, tape, TiVO, DVR News 12s "NIGHT EDITION", Thurs, Aug. 10th.

They re-run the 30-minute newscast over and over again...I believe the first one is at 9pm.

They will be showing 2nd of 2-part series...2nd part is about AMPs, I believe.

Hope you don't see yourself on TV. (Just a joke!)

For Sheshenko: the piece with NOT be live!

-- AFNews 12: Sex in the Suburbs - Thurs, Aug. 10

I watched it, and recorded it, and played it back a few times.

(FYI: If you have Cablevision and you have a Digital Cable Box, you can go to Channel 612, and select NEWS with your remote control, and then go to ARCHIVES, and choose the AUG. 10, 2006 newscast, and watch it for yourself.

** Note: In the 6pm version that that they have archived, it does NOT lead the newscast, but it's in there, just keep FFWD-ing with your remote, and the BLUE ">>" button...It's about 15 miniutes in...use the little clock on lower left of screen to help you...The whole newscast starts at 6:00pm, and AMP piece starts at around 6:15pm)

On the 11pm version I recorded, amazingly, just as News 12 did the day before when they did a story on Dominatrices, the AMP story LED the newscast.

It was more amazing on this day because there had just been a bomb plot averted on a plane from GBR to NYC!

I think the AMP story would have led no matter what happened.

They showed all you have to do is look in the Sports section of the JN, etc. for ads, and showed the "code words" the ads use.

Without fully ID'ing the places they went to, they say they went undercover to the following locations who had ads in JN:

* White Plains
* Briarcliff
* Scarsdale (across from RR stn perhaps?)
* Hartsdale (Massage & Bodywork/Big Apple, almost certainly)
* Mamaroneck

Reporter: "3 of those establishments ended up offering more than just a massage."

They had someone go in undercover to several AMPs, with a hidden camera in their backpack, and showed several clips from it, with subtitles, because the audio is a little rough, both quality-wise and accent-wise.

"Relax. Have a good time."

"You want to massage it there?"

"Enjoy okay, don't worry."

"You want to take care of it?"

* They also mention a spa that was closed down in the Chester Hts section of Eastchester, located right above an ice-cream parlor.

In terms of exactly what places they showed, I could not tell all of them, esp. from the grainy B & W shots they showed, but from exteriors and mentions, this is what I saw:

* King Therapy (Port Chester)
* She Skin Care (Tuckahoe)
* Lilly Relaxation Center (Elmsford)
* West Palm Tanning (Orangeburg)
* Comfort Spa (Airmont)
* Lavender / Aquarius (Eastchester)

* MAYBE the place across from SCARSDALE RR stn.
> Example of place that looks like innocuous nail salon

* Massage & Bodywork (Hartsdale, formerly Big Apple)
> They definitely showed the outside of this place
> UNcomfirmed is whether any of the hidden camera shots were from here
By the way it's edited, they imply that at least some of their hidden camera shots are from inside there.

* VILLAGE DAY SPA (BRONXVILLE - FULLY LEGIT - NO R&T)

They also mention that most of these places are controlled by organized crime.

Sheshenko used to always say that News 12 worked hand-in-hand with LE, but they did not appear to be in this piece.

An LE crackdown after this piece would not surprise me. Without saying as much, News 12 sort of implied not much was being done about these places. I don't think that goes over well with LE.

-- AF

Soxfan04
08-16-06, 01:36
If you were in the area tonight, you probably saw a funny sight. Went to the motel with Angela, (white, short hair, skinny, early 30's) and she made like a rabbit on me. She's supposedly friends with Millie and I've seen them in each other's company before. Anyway, we get to the room and she uses the bathroom. She comes back and I go to use it, too, to wash my hands. I walk back into the room and the door is ajar, her stuff is gone and there's no sign of her. Oh, and there's no sign of the cash that I left on the side table. Luckily it was only half of what I'd intended to give her so the damage wasn't too bad. The worst thing was getting stuck with the room. I wasn't about to run out of the room and try to chase her down either. I figured that I'd just spread the word around for people to watch out for her. Even funnier is that I later heard from a friend who was driving by the motel that they almost hit this girl was running up the street and trying to flag down passing cars. Curiously enough, the girl matched the description of Angela right down to the clothes she was wearing. She must have thought that I was going to be chasing her. Like I said, there's no need for that. If a girl burns me, it's a learning experience and I'll never see her again in the future. Now I have this hilarious picture in my head of this girl running out of the parking lot and up the street like she was being chased by the hounds of hell or something. :)

Explorer4560
08-16-06, 08:01
If you were in the area tonight, you probably saw a funny sight. Went to the motel with Angela, (white, short hair, skinny, early 30's) and she made like a rabbit on me. )Did she have short blond hair , pink top and jeans?

Soxfan04
08-16-06, 17:49
Did she have short blond hair , pink top and jeans?

Nope. Brunette, jeans (w/ sweats on underneath) and I can't remember the color of her top. It wasn't pink and she was wearing an unzipped sweat top over her shirt, too.

Explorer4560
08-16-06, 18:19
Nope. Brunette, jeans (w/ sweats on underneath) and I can't remember the color of her top. It wasn't pink and she was wearing an unzipped sweat top over her shirt, too.Thanks for the reply, was wondering saw this girl I described yesterday on whiteplains road, near 241 st borderline Mt. Vernon - Bronx, waving at cars. Looked too good, so I kept going.

Soxfan04
08-16-06, 20:39
Thanks for the reply, was wondering saw this girl I described yesterday on whiteplains road, near 241 st borderline Mt. Vernon - Bronx, waving at cars. Looked too good, so I kept going.

Hmm... in that area, I probably would have taken the chance, stopped and asked her if she needed a ride or some help. If it's a trap, play like a dumb Westchester native who stopped to give a poor girl a helping hand because you were concerned for her. You're just playing the Good Samaritan. If you play it smart, start driving and let her bring up the topic, you're good to go. If she's not a working girl, and you don't offend her by inferring that she is, you might get a date with a good looking civilian.

J Burb
08-16-06, 23:31
I walk back into the room and the door is ajar, her stuff is gone and there's no sign of her. Oh, and there's no sign of the cash that I left on the side table. Luckily it was only half of what I'd intended to give her so the damage wasn't too bad.

This kind of shit always baffles me. Unless she perceived you as dangerous or something it seems her night would have been a hell of a lot easier to have just stuck around and received your cock like shes done on a thousand other occasions. Not only would she have made more money, who knows what additional income may have gotten lost from having to duck and hide the rest of the night, not to mention permanently ruining any possibility of ever getting your repeat buisiness.

Nes NYC
08-21-06, 14:49
I don't think it works that way. LE female will never get in the car with you and will always try to do the deal in terms of $$ and acts up front and then tell you to park around the corner. Anyway, the best thing to do if you're not sure is park a few blocks back were you have a good view and just watch what happens. If she gets in a car, she's legit and easy pickings for later on. If it's LE, you'll know that too and save yourself the hassle. Never approach something that doesn't feel right always do recon even check around the corners where she's standing. If it's LE then you'll see obvious looking white males in cars with tinted windows observing just far enough that they are out of view. Also, a marked car would be parked in the area as well. Trust your gut. I've seen many stings go down where things looked out of place or too good to be true.

Hmm... in that area, I probably would have taken the chance, stopped and asked her if she needed a ride or some help. If it's a trap, play like a dumb Westchester native who stopped to give a poor girl a helping hand because you were concerned for her. You're just playing the Good Samaritan. If you play it smart, start driving and let her bring up the topic, you're good to go. If she's not a working girl, and you don't offend her by inferring that she is, you might get a date with a good looking civilian.

Explorer4560
08-22-06, 07:28
I don't think it works that way. LE female will never get in the car with you and will always try to do the deal in terms of $$ and acts up front and then tell you to park around the corner. Anyway, the best thing to do if you're not sure is park a few blocks back were you have a good view and just watch what happens. If she gets in a car, she's legit and easy pickings for later on. If it's LE, you'll know that too and save yourself the hassle. Never approach something that doesn't feel right always do recon even check around the corners where she's standing. If it's LE then you'll see obvious looking white males in cars with tinted windows observing just far enough that they are out of view. Also, a marked car would be parked in the area as well. Trust your gut. I've seen many stings go down where things looked out of place or too good to be true.That good advice for everyone and its exactly how I felt when I saw her. Went back a few times and never saw her again.

John Wade
08-29-06, 07:14
Hello all,

I see that Jenny Spa in Ardsley ( closed some months ago ) is open under a new name Metro Spa.

Anybody been there, is it a R&T only?

Also the massage place on ML King Blvd in WP is gone, anyone know where they went?

Thanks,

John W-

Donny Boy
08-31-06, 00:00
Any Info on the club ?

Been there twice, anone know if the offer take out?

MrBig40
09-06-06, 07:26
Gentlemen,

Please, I need some suggestions for the best AMP's . So many have been closed recently its hard to find a good place.

Thanks in advance

Jay Candy
09-08-06, 00:05
Pick up journal news and the sports section is loaded with R & T places. Their are a couple of places in elmsford that seem to offer more but that's for you to explore. Also Conecticut is starting to recover from recent actions though providers at this time seem to be older. Jay Candy

Soxfan04
09-29-06, 20:12
Just got back from swinging through the trees. With the cool weather, it's a lot harder to spot 'em out there. They're camoflauged but they're out and about still.

Explorer4560
11-10-06, 10:52
http://www.lohud.com
5 face prostitution charges in Elmsford

(Original publication: November 9, 2006)

ELMSFORD - Five women from Queens were charged with prostitution at two different spas in the village early this morning, police said.

Following a two-month investigation by village and Westchester County police, four of the women were charged with a misdemeanor charge of promoting prostitution and a felony count of performing massages without a license.

The fifth was accused of being a madame and was charged with a felony count of promoting prostitution. All five were scheduled to be arraigned in Town of Greenburgh Court this afternoon.

The two spas were the Lily Relaxation Spa at 133 E. Main St. and the Sky Health Center.

Champak Lal
12-22-06, 13:46
That good advice for everyone and its exactly how I felt when I saw her. Went back a few times and never saw her again.My experience is usually in Ptown NJ. Few months back (when we did not have to bundle up in night) a relatively beautiful wsw with 36DD in very short and obvious clothes was standing. When I passed she said 50 for BJ quite loud. I never heard any real sw talking money from the street and she appeared too good for the area too. I backed off but parked in the same vicinity. Did not see her getting in any car, just talking from outside. Always saaw a tow truck circling around. She came back to me and asked why I was not going with her. I said I think you are a cop (bit dumb but I was having fun). A white guy in a old car just drove by us and asked me in a loud voice "do you want to take her on with both of us togeather". I said I dont know what you are talking about and am not interested in whatever you are talking abt. He then asked her "I have 100 bucks cash on me. Do you want to come" she said " I am not interested". Her voice and manners were exaclt like a seasoned hooker. Then I was parked and she set right in front of my car and urinated there. She sat so close to the car that I was not sure if that is was she was exactly doing. So when she stood up and walked a bit far I turned my lights on and saw she did do waht I thought. Very surprised. I hung around for fewminutes and she came back to me. Opend her top and hung the big jugs and asked me " do you still think I am a cop? A cop would never do that" I smiled and went away. As I turned at the corner an unmarked car behind me flahed a light. I stopped. Cop came to me and asked me where I was from. I am out of Ptown. He told me "get out of P town and dont come back". I did not argue. Eventhough the woman was doing all things to prove that she is not a cop, I firmly believe that if she was not a cop, she was hired by LE to pose as a hooker (and she might really be a hooker). I am sharing this because her behaviour was very deceving. Happy monging. Be safe.

New Yorker
12-27-06, 23:30
My experience is usually in Ptown NJ. Few months back (when we did not have to bundle up in night) a relatively beautiful wsw with 36DD in very short and obvious clothes was standing. When I passed she said 50 for BJ quite loud. I never heard any real sw talking money from the street and she appeared too good for the area too. I backed off but parked in the same vicinity. Did not see her getting in any car, just talking from outside. Always saaw a tow truck circling around. She came back to me and asked why I was not going with her. I said I think you are a cop (bit dumb but I was having fun). A white guy in a old car just drove by us and asked me in a loud voice "do you want to take her on with both of us togeather". I said I dont know what you are talking about and am not interested in whatever you are talking abt. He then asked her "I have 100 bucks cash on me. Do you want to come" she said " I am not interested". Her voice and manners were exaclt like a seasoned hooker. Then I was parked and she set right in front of my car and urinated there. She sat so close to the car that I was not sure if that is was she was exactly doing. So when she stood up and walked a bit far I turned my lights on and saw she did do waht I thought. Very surprised. I hung around for fewminutes and she came back to me. Opend her top and hung the big jugs and asked me " do you still think I am a cop? A cop would never do that" I smiled and went away. As I turned at the corner an unmarked car behind me flahed a light. I stopped. Cop came to me and asked me where I was from. I am out of Ptown. He told me "get out of P town and dont come back". I did not argue. Eventhough the woman was doing all things to prove that she is not a cop, I firmly believe that if she was not a cop, she was hired by LE to pose as a hooker (and she might really be a hooker). I am sharing this because her behaviour was very deceving. Happy monging. Be safe.

You weren't biting, and you were messing up their sting by being there.

You did right by playing it safe.

Champak Lal
01-02-07, 15:14
You weren't biting, and you were messing up their sting by being there.

You did right by playing it safe.Yes. Honestly, i did feel that I was messing up their sting and I should run away. But a) she was very attractive and her behaviour was very interesting and b) I wanted to see how they really " catch " a monger. I had kept myself very cler that even if LE got annoyed with me, they could not do much.

Soxfan04
03-06-07, 01:40
Started cruising the trees around 8:30 PM and saw 5 different SWs (2 bsw, 2 wsw, 1 lsw). Was too late to pick up any of the ones that looked okay. Saw "Angel" on Elm (she said that she had a 1,000 names but I just asked her what she wanted me to call her) around 10:00 PM and decided to give it a try (despite misgivings based on a past interaction). She's a wsw, about 5'4", about 120 lbs, Irish-white, dark hair cut shoulder-length and has that loose belly from having had children. Anyway, she's got all these rules but I decide to just let it all slide. Then, it starts... The condom doesn't have enough lubricant on it, don't get so close, move further back, don't go so slow...you're not making love to me...go faster, you're sweating...are you okay...some sweat just dripped on my arm, why are you slowing down(because my leg is cramping up from maintaining the position you want me in), don't be such a baby...why didn't you say something...why didn't you just change positions, why are you stopping, blah, blah, blah... Are you guys getting the picture? Nobody takes the tone of voice that she was taking with me so that was all she wrote for me. I was done. It's not like I was that desperate that I was going to put up with her. I went to my wallet and she started harping about getting paid while I was already pulling out two jacksons to give her (it would have been more but I didn't even want to give her that much with the attitude she was copping). Then, I just started getting dressed and suggested that she do the same. She again started in about how I was being a "baby" and why I wasn't talking to her. Well, I wasn't talking much because I was trying to not raise my voice and go ballistic over the way she was talking to me. Then, she started listing all these other girls in Yonkers and telling me, "So and so has AIDS and I hope you wore a condom with her. So and so is sick, too. I'm honest. I have Hep-C that I got from sharing needles but at least I don't have AIDS. You're driving me back or I'm keeping the $5 for returning the key and remote." It went on and on for 5 minutes before I told her to return the remote and keep the $5 but that I was leaving. I hoped that would get her moving but, apparently, she wanted to ***** some more. She also threatened me that I'd be sorry if my car was ever seen in the neighborhood again, blah, blah, blah. All I said to that was that things had started off nicely enough but that she was confirming my original impression of her. She didn't remember so I had to remind her that we had met once before. At that time, I was nice enough to leave part of her donation in plain sight for her and then went to wash my hands before we started. Less than 30 seconds later, I heard the door bang open and she was gone and running up the street. Her excuse was that the money was hers and that was all there was to it because I must have taken too long in the bathroom, another excuse, another excuse, etc., etc.. Whatever, right? In spite of everything, I wasn't going to make her walk home in below-freezing weather so, when she finally came out of the room, I offerred to take her back. She said that she didn't "get into no car with a guy who got upset at me." Me? Upset? I never once raised my voice and just let her run her mouth. So, I said, "Last chance." She said, "No." So, ah took off. The last I saw her, she was walking up Yonkers Ave and using a brown paper bag as a head wrap.

Pajero1
03-18-07, 10:49
yesterday I was a bit lonely so i picked up my phone and called the sisters that advertised on CL finnally i got thru and called on Cassandra the so called better looking sis i spent 2 benjamins for one hour of funfilled erotic..... well worth it nice girl very pleasent and willing to try anything ... good luck

Pajero1
04-10-07, 19:25
Last nite I heard that the LEO action in the woods is up since the death of a youong man ... lots of LEO marked and unmarked .. be careful ..

Sun68
06-19-07, 10:39
Has anyone had any experience with the latest postings on CL about Brazilian Bodyrubs in Yonkers?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/ers/355375922.html

Magic
07-16-07, 15:54
Not a soul to be found around here!

Mr Biggleswort
08-27-07, 00:32
Went to MP on Yonkers Av. As advertised on CL. $. 80/hr, $. 50/30 min. No pics in the ad were real, but I did get a 26yo cutie (kinda thick) girl named Crystal. After the rub, she offered a tug. I asked for more, she wanted $1 just to get naked. $1. 4 for cbj. I was broke, so I left with nothing. Shame. She was really cute.

Mr Biggleswort
08-27-07, 00:42
Went to the MP on Yonkers Av. As advertised on CL. 8/hr. 5/30min. Pics in ad are fake, but I did get a cute 26yo named Crystal. After the rub, she offered a HJ. I asked for more. She said $ just to get naked, $. 40 for a cbj. I was broke, so I left, gave her a. 2 tip. Shame, she was really cute (kinda thick).

Mr Biggleswort
08-27-07, 00:48
Went to the MP on Yonkers Av. As advertised on CL. 80/hr, . 50/30min. Pics in ad are fake, but I did get a cute (kinda thick) 26 yo named Crystal. After the rub, she offered a HJ. I asked for more. After she checked my ID to ensure I wasn't LE, she offered $ just to get naked, $. 40 for cbj. I was broke, so I left. Shame, she was really cute.

Mr Biggleswort
08-27-07, 01:09
Went to the MP on Yonkers Av. as advertised on CL. .80/hr, .50/30min. Pics on ad are fake, but I did get a cute (kinda thick) 26yo named Crystal. After the rub, she offered a hj. I asked for more, she wanted $ just to get naked, $.40 for a cbj.

John Wade
01-18-08, 07:44
YONKERS - A Yonkers massage parlor was also offering sex, police say, and officers arrested three women there.

A White Plains woman and two New York City women were charged Wednesday night with promoting prostitution at the 9 Central Park Ave. shop, which has no name on its exterior, near the Bronx line.

Were using a 914-207-xxxx number- posted on craigslist.

They were doing fine until they advertised in local paper.

Be safe out there, the massage places are hot spots now.

John

Magic
05-14-08, 13:06
Al thought I did not partake I saw some action back in this area, I saw Jen the WSW that CHow/Lestat found long time ago in the area, she is not a blond anymore but a red head now a days, still , good for a 1/2 & 1/2 but the addiction has taking the best out of her, and she is only 22!

Has anybody sample the retard provider of the area?

I think that will be an experience!

LOL!

I was tempted to do it! She seems to have a decent rack!

But the drool is a bit much for me!

Well, at least I am happy to report some action, it was dead for the longest time.

I saw, besides Jen, a couple 4's and some 6's in my book.

Tony03
07-25-08, 14:01
What's up people, Went out last night and surprising there were a few SW's out spotted 2 by the hill area and one decent one by the firehouse with a nice top. I just missed that one and drive around for a bit. Also in the Bronx I spotted a very nice BSW by the motel next to the Hwy kind of to good to be true cause she was Fine lol I thought it was LE set up but know one of you guys probably got her lol.

Like always stay safe,

Doodle 029
11-28-08, 02:20
Is there any action to be had in Yonkers? I would like to come by and sample the goodies. If you know where to find SW rated highr than a 6 please drop me a note.

Thanks

Soxfan04
01-03-09, 13:36
Cruised through the trees around 3:00 AM. Saw one SW down by the firehouse. Looked older (maybe 40ish?), light-skinned, hispanic, thick.

Magic
01-15-09, 18:33
Dead! Dead! Dead!
Has anybody and I mean anybody got any luck recently?
I mean, besides the obvious skanks!
Did anyone have experience the retard chick?
Great rack,,,,,,,but a crazy fuck?
Inquiring minds wants to know,,,,he he he!

Nothing personal and a little humor:

Soxfan04:
Check by Yankee Stadium!
He he he!

Tony03
01-17-09, 15:33
Dead! Dead! Dead!
Has anybody and I mean anybody got any luck recently?
I mean, besides the obvious skanks!
Did anyone have experience the retard chick?
Great rack,,,,,,,but a crazy fuck?
Inquiring minds wants to know,,,,he he he!

Nothing personal and a little humor:

Soxfan04:
Check by Yankee Stadium!
He he he!

What's up Magic,
YO been DEAD for a good while now nothing at all to be had no where trust me I searched lol. Up and down the Tree area and Bway to the bronx line.
You have to be carful in the BX by 241st MVPD has been pushing them out and setting up stings almost every other weekend.

I been going to the amps in the city and CT a little more but fun times lol

Stay safe,

Soxfan04
02-03-09, 10:26
Was coming back from the strip club last night and decided to swing through Yonkers to see if there was anything to be had. To my surprise/shock, I found three between 10:00 PM and 10:30 PM. There was a fairly good looking hsw on Cliff, a wsw by the firehouse (who I've tried in the past and would never pick up again), and a tall, skinny (little bony looking) wsw (blonde?) down by Grove Terrace at the payphone.

Magic
02-04-09, 19:15
Any digits?
Have you seen the retard girl?
I saw a wsw but did not partake she was not good looking at all!

Tony03
03-11-09, 22:39
Went out and about and I was surprise to see some SW out and about. The tree area had about 4 nothing caught my eye. Went by Bway and found a WSW by the Autozone right across the bar which had a kick ass fight just as I pulled over lol people running and fighting right in the middle of the street make's hard for a monger to pick something up lol but she jumped right in did the LE check and off we went nice BBBJ for the standard fee droped her off back by Bway. Nice night no complaints. Stay safe and be carful by the bar get rough late at night there.

Soxfan04
03-22-09, 08:29
Went on a hunt early this morning (around 4:30 AM) after coming back from the nudie bar. Didn't see much after 45 minutes of crusing. There was one hot latina? around VanCortlandt (sp?) that got scooped up before I could safely make my way back and I never saw her again. There was also that wsw who's always there by the fire station.

PassItBack
08-27-09, 19:18
I had some time to burn this afternoon, and took a cruise up Broadway, no success. I drove through the tree streets,and was shocked to pick up a BSW @ the location linked below:

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=40.932413&lon=-73.892409&zoom=17&q1=linden%20avenue%20and%20maple%20street%2C%20yonkers%2C%20ny

She was about a 5 overall. She was 5'3, about 130 pounds... Her body was nice. She claimed to have 6 kids, lmao, and was only 25!!! Her name is Maria. She has a small "Mia" tramp stamp on her lower back.

After picking her up, doing the whole LE thing, and having her touch my cock, I drove to the notel on Broadway by Van Cortland. CBJ, doggy, and mish were available. I partook in all. We got to the room and she took a shower. She put on some porn and gave me a solid CBJ. Her technique was great. She gave one of the best BJs I have had in a looooong time. She paid attention to the little guys, and took her time doing her job. She couldn't handle the doggy style, so we finished off with mish.

Maria = .3
Notel = .4

Lil Ze
11-10-09, 17:17
I was lucky enough to get hooked up through a mexican dude I'm cool with, the lead on a 30 dollar spot in y. O.

I'm always up for a p*ssy mission, so I went. I live in queens, but work near y. O.

After being directed to a building (that was not the spot), a young mexican dude shows up, and leads me to the real place.

I go in, there's another young mexican dude watching the door.

I walk through a curtain and there are two, mexicanas dressed in slutty clothes sitting on a couch watching tv.

One was maybe 34 or so, the other a very cute little 23yo from vera cruz.

After paying my 30, I get a card give it to the younger chica, and am lead by her to a bedroom.

She undresses. Cute litle body, perky tits. Just as cute as any of the 60 dollars chinatown chicas.

After a quick CBJ, I start mish. Then tell her I can cum faster I she gets on top (one of my patented "monger lies" in order to get more positions out of of hoe. Works everytime), and rides the hell out of me till I nut.

It was kinda of a pain to get to, but for 30 beans you can't beat it.

Every Monday two new chicas arrive for the week. Might got back next time, do one of the chicas, get a bit to eat, then go back and nail the other one (hehehheheeehhehehhe).

But you really have to speak some level of spanish to get in (I think, I could probably hook people up, but if your spanish is not up to par, they just might hang up).

And I'm not mexican by a long shot. They always think I'm a black brazilian, I guess because of how I speak spanish and maybe how I look.

But I had no trouble getting 30 buck chica p*ssy!

You just can't beat the f*cking price!

You have to love this monger shit. I know I do (hehehehehehheheehehhhe)

Real Ron Iron
11-11-09, 03:14
Great report Lil Ze, I guess you gotta know some spanish to get inside this joint.

Real Ron Iron
11-11-09, 23:39
Got the contact of this chick from a friend that uses the chatline for hoes avidly. I thought this was gonna be a BX Puerto Rican score but as I kept driving north I realized I was up in friggin Yonkers. Last time I was up in this area I was a kid. Area reminds me of Union City, NJ a lot. Got there and she is right off South Broadway near the White Castle. Went up in her building to great her in her studio. Lonely chick with a cat, short and thick with a BIG ASS. Reminds me of PR Linda from ENY except this girls ass is much BIGGER.

Washed up in her bathroom then laid back on her futon/bed. Started off with some BBBJ which was damn good. Relaxed as she put in work on me. When I was ready it was all doggie from there on out. Bent that ass over and that pussy was very tight. Banged her out as she moaned finished off with signature on that ass as usual.

We both washed up then sat back to talk for a few. Took a few pics. I told her I got friends might be interested in seeing her and she started to act funny. Saying she rather not do that??? Said she can hook herself up??? Either way she is not that secure as I called her outta the blue and just said I know her from the chatline, no questions asked I got her location and went over within an hour. So anybody interested thats the best route to go.

Forgot my hobby cam had to take pics with the cell. Was expecting to pick her up and bring her to my place, didnt know she had her own spot. She is a mature latina chick lonely semi-BBW short about 5'2" no kids possibly a husband. She requested 130hr with everything covered but I told her what the deal was and she folded with no qualms about it. In this recession you stay firm you can own these chicks none of them saying NO to Mr Benji regardless of your wild requests.

Locodeliciozo
11-12-09, 13:22
Lil Ze,

Hook it up! PM me.

I speak Spanish.

Thanks bro

PassItBack
11-15-09, 14:39
I am interested in learning what the contact info is for this chatline. Any assistance would be appreciated, and reciprocated.

Real Ron Iron
11-17-09, 20:04
I am interested in learning what the contact info is for this chatline. Any assistance would be appreciated, and reciprocated.

There are several numbers out there and you know the hoes by them mentioning P4P aka Pay-4-Play.

http://www.livelinks.com/
http://www.vibeline.com/
http://www.talk121.com/
http://www.mymobileline.com/

PassItBack
11-18-09, 11:36
I will be calling in to see what's what. That pic of jessica is nice. That girl has a nice phatty. Hopefully I'll catch her on the lines, and get a chance to indulge in that.

Jay Play42
11-18-09, 13:42
I will be calling in to see what's what. That pic of jessica is nice. That girl has a nice phatty. Hopefully I'll catch her on the lines, and get a chance to indulge in that. The one I used to find these chicks is nightexchange (nightexchange.comfor local numbers) they have hooked up with lavalife so you hear their live line.

Bigggga
11-21-09, 12:54
Is the Yonkers hoe stroll in the same area as the police station? Off of Broadway or the Bronx side of Broadway?

Real Ron Iron
11-21-09, 21:01
Is the Yonkers hoe stroll in the same area as the police station? Off of Broadway or the Bronx side of Broadway?

Broadway in the Bronx turns into South Broadway as it turns into Yonkers. I was up there late at night and saw absolutely no site of SW action. On the Bronx side or the YO side.

PassItBack
11-24-09, 01:02
The SW activity, although slow, is always existent.

Tony03
11-24-09, 02:30
Also check by the Women's shelter on South Bway some times you can catch one walking especially near the end of the month and on the holidays to pick up some extra dough for shooping lol,

Real Ron Iron
11-25-09, 00:10
For those not aware should I assume "Tree Streets" means the streets lined with Trees? Can we be a little more specific?

Amcrazy
11-25-09, 22:32
Its the streets named after trees: Elm, Spruce, etc. Hope this helps. Also heard of Latin dollar dance clubs not far from there. Wouldn't chance it though. Too gringo!

PassItBack
11-25-09, 23:05
For those not aware should I assume "Tree Streets" means the streets lined with Trees? Can we be a little more specific?Elm, Oak, Walnut.

South Broadway, Warburton Ave

South Yonkers in general, but the streets and surrounding areas tend to have hoes out there.

Bx Loco Gringo
11-26-09, 08:44
Its the streets named after trees: Elm, Spruce, etc. Hope this helps. Also heard of Latin dollar dance clubs not far from there. Wouldn't chance it though. Too gringo!

I been to many of these years ago but in New Rochelle and as a Gringo the picking were pretty good. Used to go with a wing man and after they figured out that the two gringos walking in were not LE it was simple just buy a couple beers and do the dance , rub all over when you do.

Even was able to get a handjob in one, in another was able to develope and get take out. Not sure if the New Rochelle ones are there still.
Cheers

Lil Ze
12-22-09, 15:58
Got some cash Monday, was going to head to my chinatown spots, but I said let me see what yonkers has to offer at my 30 bean spot. So I was off.

Got there, same young dude meets me, I go in, another dude at the door. And two chicas sitting there with some guy selling jewlery. One of them was the little one I had last time, and the other a pretty dark haired girl looked about 24 or so.

The 24yold had to service one dude before me, so I was waiting looking at the dudes jewlery.

I motioned to the other girl I had before, but she was saying I was too big last time (she took me on like a champ before with no problem) blah, blah, blah.

So whatever, and I wait for the other girl. She comes out, goes into the bathroom for a few secs, and we go to the room.

When we get there I ask her how old she is. She says 40! I was AMAZED. She really looked about 24 or so.

She starts with a very poor CBJ. I was just like stop and let me start to band her. She lays down, I start mish, then I tell her to get on top. She's like "no, you too big", so I flip her over, start slamming her from behind till I nutted.

She was just as attractive as any of the chinatown chicas, and for the price, you just can't beat it. Although its kind of a pain in the ass to get to.

30 beans is 30 beans.

Peace mongers.

Bigggga
12-23-09, 00:59
YO PM ME THE INFO ON THIS SPOT AND CHINATOWN. I wanna check them out this weekend.

ur inbox is full and cant accept any more messages

Got some cash Monday, was going to head to my chinatown spots, but I said let me see what yonkers has to offer at my 30 bean spot. So I was off.

Got there, same young dude meets me, I go in, another dude at the door. And two chicas sitting there with some guy selling jewlery. One of them was the little one I had last time, and the other a pretty dark haired girl looked about 24 or so.

The 24yold had to service one dude before me, so I was waiting looking at the dudes jewlery.

I motioned to the other girl I had before, but she was saying I was too big last time (she took me on like a champ before with no problem) blah, blah, blah.

So whatever, and I wait for the other girl. She comes out, goes into the bathroom for a few secs, and we go to the room.

When we get there I ask her how old she is. She says 40! I was AMAZED. She really looked about 24 or so.

She starts with a very poor CBJ. I was just like stop and let me start to band her. She lays down, I start mish, then I tell her to get on top. She's like "no, you too big", so I flip her over, start slamming her from behind till I nutted.

She was just as attractive as any of the chinatown chicas, and for the price, you just can't beat it. Although its kind of a pain in the ass to get to.

30 beans is 30 beans.

Peace mongers.

12-23-09, 10:38
I hit the Chinatown spot off East Broadway yesterday. Chica named Paola was there. Nothing special, but was worth the trip at least.

John Wade
12-24-09, 08:53
Can a regular white boy get into this house?

Got some cash Monday, was going to head to my chinatown spots, but I said let me see what Yonkers has to offer at my 30 bean spot. So I was off.

The 24yold had to service one dude before me, so I was waiting looking at the dudes jewelry.

30 beans is 30 beans.

Peace mongers.

Gtrack
01-17-10, 10:10
She is available for incalls in Morrisiana Bx and swing clubs and overnights
PM or email me details

Soxfan04
02-13-10, 14:59
After a visit to Stiletto's in Nanuet, decided to take a run through the tree areas of Yonkers and see what was up. This was a little before 1:00 AM and not a creature was stirring. There is still a literal ton of snow throughout all of the streets. It looks like nobody bothered to dig their cars out and just about every street has only room for one car to pass at a time because of the drifts. Drove around for a 1/2 hour or so and didn't find anybody out at all so called it quits and headed home.

Lil Ze
02-16-10, 00:50
Got the urge for some mexican chicas, took the metro north up to Yonkers. 5 minute walk, called up, from public phone (my cell had no minutes), I'm like (all in Spanish), " I'm outside", he's like " I'm coming". I'm outside waiting, and nobody shows.

I call back, he's like "I'm coming", I wait and nothing.

I call back and no answer.

I see two Mexican dudes standing outside, so I stand close, and just listen.

One of them says something about waiting for somebody.

I tell them I'm waiting to go in (I saw some Hispanic guy go into the apt, it's on the first floor), they say "where"?, I'm like " there", and I motion to the spot.

One of the dudes asks me, " how much did you pay"?

I'm like 30, he takes out his key, and walks me to the door, knocks, and I walk in.

The guy remembers me.

Both chicas were " busy", so I chilled for a minute.

Then out walks a super small Mexican (the other girl was still busy).

She goes into the bathroom for a minute, I give the guy 30 beans, get handed a card, and I am then lead to a bedroom.

I'm telling you she was little. Like 4'11, slim, nice be cups, brown skin, cute, 23, one child.

After a quick CBJ, she gets on top. Her pussy was.

Lil Ze
02-16-10, 01:01
Sorry, I messed up.

Anyway her pussy was VERY, tight, and I'm telling the truth when I say I made her cum, before I came!

She was just so small and tight.

I gave her a 5 dollar tip ( generous guy I am), and left.

Before I left the guy told me just knock on the door next time ( great!), and I got a peek at the other girl.

Nice full body, looked hot( it was a guick look).

Best 35 dollars I've EVER spent.

No more 60 dollar chinatown chicas.

I'll go to Yonkers and get the same (but better, cause there are two girls, hehehe), service for HALF the price.

Note: this spot can really only be gotten into by Spanish speakers.

They always think I'm Dominican or a black Brazilian. I'm not but I do speak Spanish.

So dam glad I do (hehehehe).

Peace.

Soxfan04
08-14-10, 10:53
Hit the trees last night at 12:15 AM and cruised until 12:45. There was nothing out there, with the exception of the drug boys standing on the corners.

Tony03
08-14-10, 15:50
Hit the trees last night at 12:15 AM and cruised until 12:45. There was nothing out there, with the exception of the drug boys standing on the corners.Dude YO has been deaded than dead for a while now, You might get lucky over by the 241st stroll but be real careful a lot of LE around that area,

I saw a few good ones last week over there.

Soxfan04
08-14-10, 20:17
[QUOTE=Soxfan04]Hit the trees last night at 12:15 AM and cruised until 12:45. There was nothing out there, with the exception of the drug boys standing on the corners.

Dude YO has been deaded than dead for a while now, You might get lucky over by the 241st stroll but be real careful a lot of LE around that area,

I saw a few good ones last week over there.Yeah, I know. I just had to stop in and see if there was any activity. I was bored. I have seen a couple out there on occasion over the last couple of months (the same two) and they always are found (when they're actually out) near the firehouse.

Doodle 029
08-29-10, 03:16
I was cruising on Jerome and passed this real hot chick walking next to a fat girl near 190th. I spun around and when I passed them I asked if she wants a ride. The hot chick asked if I can take her friend and I replied "only room for 1" so she came over and hopped in.

I asked if she wants to hang out and chill and she says sure. I love to experiment. I wasn't even thinking straight at that point. To make a long story short. She was a he!

I can't believe I didn't pick up on it! Am I going nuts! HaHA!

Any advice on where I should be cruising?

Also, Does anyone visit girls in the area off Backpage?

Doodle

Lil Ze
09-20-10, 16:00
Long story short- Monday the 13th of September was my birthday. Went up to yonkers for some 30 dollar FOTB chica p*ssy.

Got there. Two young chicas. First I had the 23 yo from el salvador. Sweet body. Nice CBJ, then cowgirl, then hit it from the back till I came.

So nice. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said "feliz cumpleanos" (happy birthday).

I left. Went down the street, chilled for like a half hour, watching the cute little mexican women walking around the area.

The I went back for the other girl.

20 years old, cute, slim, really nice.

She gave CBJ, then hopped on my c*ck, and rode me like a dam jack rabbit.

This is my spot from now on. You just can't beat 30 beans a nut, with your choice of two young latina wh*res (hehehehehe).

I'm just crazy for FOTB latinas (especially mexicanas).

Like I said-

Life is good!

Peace

HobbyLover
09-21-10, 15:55
Long story short- Monday the 13th of September was my birthday. Went up to yonkers for some 30 dollar FOTB chica p*ssy.

Got there. Two young chicas. First I had the 23 yo from el salvador. Sweet body. Nice CBJ, then cowgirl, then hit it from the back till I came.

So nice. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said "feliz cumpleanos" (happy birthday).

I left. Went down the street, chilled for like a half hour, watching the cute little mexican women walking around the area.

The I went back for the other girl.

20 years old, cute, slim, really nice.

She gave CBJ, then hopped on my c*ck, and rode me like a dam jack rabbit.

This is my spot from now on. You just can't beat 30 beans a nut, with your choice of two young latina wh*res (hehehehehe).

I'm just crazy for FOTB latinas (especially mexicanas).

Like I said-

Life is good!

PeaceIs that spot on backpage or is it utr? Can I get some info?

Thanks man

Hobby

Nighthawk55
10-04-10, 20:16
Any advice for the best Asian Incall in and around Yonkers?

There looks to be one place on Backpage on an intersection of Central Park.

Anyone TOFTT?

Gtrack
10-07-10, 14:13
She will be available in lower westchester since she has her own car.

She has pics in her review

Soxfan04
10-10-10, 17:33
FYI, guys. Watch out for BSW crackhead Keisha. She usually works down in the tree area near the firehouse. I was a little to oblivious and she took hudge advantage. She wanted to paid up front so I did that as it was my first time with her and, since it was standard rates, I would give her one chance. Then, when ready to do the deed, she suddenly had rules. No mish, no doggy, no side. Only cowgirl. Her reason was that "she had too many problems" on other occasions and she didn't trust anyone but herself to be in control. She insisted that I lay across the seat on my back and not actually sitting up. In hindsight, it's so that she would have easier access to my backpockets as my pants would be around my ankles. She's a terrible ride, too. She just mashes her butt into your groin, doesn't actually move, and then wonders why you're not moving. "Well, the position you insist on means I have no leverage to actually move, you drugged out working girl! " When I finally got tired of the hassle (no where even close to finishing but couldn't deal with it anymore, I told her that we were going to call it quits because things weren't working out. She then tried arguing with me and telling me that I came. The condom was fucking dry and she still tried arguing with me! I found my wallet on the backseat but thought, at the time, that it'd dropped out because of all the moving around and adjusting my legs that she wanted me to constantly do. I drove her back to where I picked her up and she, before I let her out, she started freaking out and trying to retrieve something from behind my seat. I tried putting the light on briefly to help her but she freaked out more. I asked her what she was looking for and she told me that I didn't want to know and that if she left it in my car that it could mean trouble for me. By that, I thought she meant drugs and I was kicking myself for picking this chick up. When she'd finally calmed down she begged me to drive her to the gas station to pick her up a pack of cigarettes. I reluctantly did so because I just wanted her out of the car with as little further drama as possible. On the way there though, she's hanging out the window and yelling to people hanging out on the streets. Anyway, once the drama was over, I'm on my way home and go stop at a convenience store to get a soda and find my freaking wallet is EMPTY! I had $36 exactly left in there and I know that. I double-checked that all of cards and such were still in there and those (THANK GOD) weren't missing. I drove back to the trees and found the BSW that I saw Keisha had been hanging out on the corner with, called her over to the car, and asked her to give Keisha a message. "I know the * lifted my wallet. I know she stole $36 from me. I'm not going to do anything physical to her since it's over and done with. You let her know though that I'm going to pass the word about her. Tell her 'manager, ' too, that he'd better keep her in line 'cause she's going to get hurt bad if she keeps this up. " Description? Very skinny, about 5'5", small, flat, droopy tits with large nipples, has a habit of calling her customers "Sir. "

Lil Ze
02-02-11, 14:40
Went Wednesday to my UTR chica spot in yonkers. First pop- a 20 year old columbiana. Fat ass, tits, pretty face. CBJ for a minute, then pounded her from the back till I nutted.

Gave her a 5 dollar tip in addition to the 30 bean fee.

I left chilled for a while, the went back and had a super slim, brown skinned mexicana from tabasco. Very good CBJ, then went to town from the back also till I nutted.

Gave her a 5 dollar tip also. Two chicas and 70 beans and I'm in monger heaven. I LOVE this spot. Prices can't be beat! Hahahahahahahahaha! Peace.

John Wade
02-04-11, 07:37
So can you provide any intel, what area of YKS, digits, and a average white guy get into this place? Need a cheap nut spot.

Went Wednesday to my UTR chica spot in yonkers. First pop- a 20 year old columbiana. Fat ass, tits, pretty face. CBJ for a minute, then pounded her from the back till I nutted.

I left chilled for a while, the went back and had a super slim, brown skinned mexicana from tabasco. Very good CBJ, then went to town from the back also till I nutted.

Gave her a 5 dollar tip also. Two chicas and 70 beans and I'm in monger heaven. I LOVE this spot. Prices can't be beat! Hahahahahahahahaha! Peace.

Chico Malo
02-07-11, 19:52

I left chilled for a while, the went back and had a super slim, brown skinned mexicana from tabasco. Very good CBJ, then went to town from the back also till

Gave her a 5 dollar tip also. Two chicas and 70 beans and I'm in monger heaven. I LOVE this spot. Prices can't be beat! Hahahahahahahahaha! Peace.Can you pass the info? Would greatly appreciated

Bigggga
02-08-11, 20:26
Yo I called when I was in Yonkers@the Empire City Casino last Wednesday and the spanish guy picked up and he said "HALO" I said something to him in spanish and he hung up the phone. LOLZ and he neva picked up again when I called again.

What kind of nonsense is that!

I'm a definetly try when I'm in the area again.

Big Ups to LIttle ZE.

Lil Ze
02-09-11, 14:52
Like I said in my first report about this place, if the peopel picking up the phone don't think your spanish is up to par, they will (like bigga said) just hang up on you.

A place like this is able to remain UTR because they screen or only let who they want.

I know its frustrating, but thats just how it is.

Bigga, keep trying. But most important is the level of espanol you speak. Peace.

Lil Ze
02-09-11, 16:44
The spot moves around in the same area. So before they direct you to the spot, you are sent to another spot to be "screened". You don't even know you are being watched. If they don't like the "way" you look, you ain't gettin in.

Its a pain if you can't get in, but its great for security.

So its not like you just "go" to the spot. It moves around week to week, or every few days.

Bigggga
02-09-11, 18:34
Little Ze

Check your pm!

Lil Ze
02-15-11, 01:06
Well took a trip up to my favorite UTR chica spot in yonkers. Get there, and as soon as I walk in see a BEAUTIFUL young mexicana standing in the mirror looking at her self in the bathroom.

I quickly made up my mind and chose her. They had another young light skin mexican girl there too, but this girl was VERY nice.

Long dark hair, pert small be cup tits, and a really beautiful face. I'm sure I say all my h*oes are beautiful (hahahahahahaha) , but she actually was quite amazing looking. 23 from vera cruz mexico.

Dark brown skin, (just how I love my mexicanas) flat stomach, everything a true mexican chica lover could want!

I just couldn't believe my luck!

After giving the dude my 30, getting my card, and giving the chica a 5 dollar (not required) tip, I took my the*ck out stood by the bed and had her suck my dick.

After a nice CBJ for sometime, I entered her mish, then she got on top and just rode me like there was no tomorrow (hehehehehehehehehe).

I busted my nut, talked to her for awhile, kissed her stomach, and the tops of her beautiful, small, mexican feet, and left.

Went arould the corner with plans to go back and nail her again, when I got the "look" from a mid 40's puertorican short lady going into a store.

LONG story short, she took me back to her room (with a nice pregnant girl, not available, I think, cooking) , and I got an extended BBBJCIM.

She wasn't bad looking for a older semi-streetwalker (I guess, she was).

A little too much teeth, but really did a good job for a Jackson.

In hindsite, I probably (not probably, but definately) should have gone back to the chica spot and had that sweety-pie again.

But she'll be there all week, so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

One sweet young mexicana chica, one BBBJCIM from a cute older fiend / SW (who the f*ck knows, who cares) , and I'm feeling really good about life!

Got the 40 somethings phone # also, for more BBBJCIM fun (hehehehehehehe).

I'm just TOTALLY addicted to FOTB latinas (especially mexicanas).

And I've got a spot to go nut off for 30 beans a pop (thank heavens I speak spanish, and am such a slick monger, hahahahahahahaha).

Now the down side-

All you mongers that want the info on this spot, let me ask you something-

Would you want a TOTALLY UTR fresh, young, chica pussy spot, for a CRAZY cheap pricew to be KNOWN by more people?

Of course not. I really have NOTHING to gain, and EVERYTHING (mainly this amazing p*sssy spot getting unwanted attention) to lose by giving info about this spot to people.

I know it sounds very harsh, but its how it MUST be.

If any monger can come up with a legit reason why I would share the info to this spot, I'm all ears.

But again this spot is just TOO dam good for me to risk "blowing them up", to the people who don't already know about it.

Look, I'm a blackman (with cuban heritage) , who just happens to be so cool, that mexican deli workers, gave me the info.

Not an address, just a phone.

From there, I had to get then to tell me the address (fake) , and then have them lead me to the spot.

My point is I had to put in the work, to get access to sweet, young, fresh, chica p*ssy. As all mongers must do to get leads on p*ssy.

Again, I'm NOT trying to sound like or be a the*ck (even though thats how it might sound).

But if this spot (that has ZERO advertising, no ads, only word of mouth) gets "compromised", it could only be because of the "big mouth" of people.

And I'm too dam addicted to FOTB mexicana p*ssy to ever risk that.

Hey, if you are in or near yonkers, and are lucky enough to get a lead on the spot, MORE POWER TO YOU.

But I'm not losing this spot for ANYTHING!

The dam chica rode my cock like a friggin jack-rabbit!

G TRACK-ill talk to you bro.

Peace

02-15-11, 10:57
Little Ze,

I know the feeling. You've got a great spot and want to tell everyone about the good time you had, but don't want to blow the spot. I have a spot like that in Queens, unfortunately it's $, but the girls are young and hot. They'd cost $$ in Manhattan. I usually don't post on my visits not to be hounded. Some things you have to keep to yourself and just enjoy it. That said, could you spill the beans on a good deli where I can get a great cubano sandwich? Just kidding.

Gtrack
02-16-11, 16:18
Little ZE:You made a convincing argument on not sharing the info but I will tell you from experience most people never get around to hitting a spot or seeing someone. I have done this with my utr friends and they get average responses. The phone does not jump off the hook. Somebody will have a excuse as to why they couldn't travel to a location. Only people who really like this type of action will call you.

Bigggga
02-20-11, 12:26
well took a trip up to my favorite utr chica spot in yonkers. Get there, and as soon as i walk in see a beautiful young mexicana standing in the mirror looking at her self in the bathroom.

I quickly made up my mind and chose her. They had another young light skin mexican girl there too, but this girl was very nice.

Long dark hair, pert small be cup tits, and a really beautiful face. I'm sure i say all my h*oes are beautiful (hahahahahahaha) , but she actually was quite amazing looking. 23 from vera cruz mexico.

Dark brown skin, (just how i love my mexicanas) flat stomach, everything a true mexican chica lover could want!

After giving the dude my 30, getting my card, and giving the chica a 5 dollar (not required) tip, i took my the*ck out stood by the bed and had her suck my dick.

After a nice cbj for sometime, i entered her mish, then she got on top and just rode me like there was no tomorrow (hehehehehehehehehe).

I busted my nut, talked to her for awhile, kissed her stomach, and the tops of her beautiful, small, mexican feet, and left.

Went arould the corner with plans to go back and nail her again, when i got the "look" from a mid 40's puertorican short lady going into a store.

Long story short, she took me back to her room (with a nice pregnant girl, not available, i think, cooking) , and i got an extended bbbjcim.

She wasn't bad looking for a older semi-streetwalker (i guess, she was).

A little too much teeth, but really did a good job for a jackson.

In hindsite, i probably (not probably, but definately) should have gone back to the chica spot and had that sweety-pie again.

But she'll be there all week, so hahahahahahahahahahaha.

One sweet young mexicana chica, one bbbjcim from a cute older fiend / sw (who the f*ck knows, who cares) , and i'm feeling really good about life!

Got the 40 somethings phone # also, for more bbbjcim fun (hehehehehehehe).

I'm just totally addicted to fotb latinas (especially mexicanas).

And i've got a spot to go nut off for 30 beans a pop (thank heavens i speak spanish, and am such a slick monger, hahahahahahahaha).

Now the down side-

all you mongers that want the info on this spot, let me ask you something-

would you want a totally utr fresh, young, chica pussy spot, for a crazy cheap pricew to be known by more people?

Of course not. I really have nothing to gain, and everything (mainly this amazing p*sssy spot getting unwanted attention) to lose by giving info about this spot to people.

I know it sounds very harsh, but its how it must be.

If any monger can come up with a legit reason why i would share the info to this spot, i'm all ears.

But again this spot is just too dam good for me to risk "blowing them up", to the people who don't already know about it.

Look, i'm a blackman (with cuban heritage) , who just happens to be so cool, that mexican deli workers, gave me the info.

From there, i had to get then to tell me the address (fake) , and then have them lead me to the spot.

My point is i had to put in the work, to get access to sweet, young, fresh, chica p*ssy. As all mongers must do to get leads on p*ssy.

Again, i'm not trying to sound like or be a the*ck (even though thats how it might sound).

But if this spot (that has zero advertising, no ads, only word of mouth) gets "compromised", it could only be because of the "big mouth" of people.

And i'm too dam addicted to fotb mexicana p*ssy to ever risk that.

Hey, if you are in or near yonkers, and are lucky enough to get a lead on the spot, more power to you.

But i'm not losing this spot for anything!

G track-ill talk to you bro.

Peacelolz dam little ze u having too much fun at this spot!

Captain Napalm
03-06-11, 17:12
If you don't sound right, you won't get in (even if you do speak spanish, if you don't have the right accent.). If you don't look right, you won't get in.

It's effective security, and that's how they stay UTR.

Yo I called when I was in Yonkers@the Empire City Casino last Wednesday and the spanish guy picked up and he said "HALO" I said something to him in spanish and he hung up the phone. LOLZ and he neva picked up again when I called again.

What kind of nonsense is that!

I'm a definetly try when I'm in the area again.

Big Ups to LIttle ZE.

Pussyhunter78
03-07-11, 07:29
I can completely respect where your coming from there was a beautiful spot like that I used to frequent that another monger remembers the fire within. And I'm sure it had the same fate. So keep that shit to yourself. And enjoy it!

Well took a trip up to my favorite UTR chica spot in yonkers. Get there, and as soon as I walk in see a BEAUTIFUL young mexicana standing in the mirror looking at her self in the bathroom.

I quickly made up my mind and chose her. They had another young light skin mexican girl there too, but this girl was VERY nice.

Long dark hair, pert small be cup tits, and a really beautiful face. I'm sure I say all my h*oes are beautiful (hahahahahahaha) , but she actually was quite amazing looking. 23 from vera cruz mexico.

Dark brown skin, (just how I love my mexicanas) flat stomach, everything a true mexican chica lover could want!

After giving the dude my 30, getting my card, and giving the chica a 5 dollar (not required) tip, I took my the*ck out stood by the bed and had her suck my dick.

After a nice CBJ for sometime, I entered her mish, then she got on top and just rode me like there was no tomorrow (hehehehehehehehehe).

Went arould the corner with plans to go back and nail her again, when I got the "look" from a mid 40's puertorican short lady going into a store.

LONG story short, she took me back to her room (with a nice pregnant girl, not available, I think, cooking) , and I got an extended BBBJCIM.

In hindsite, I probably (not probably, but definately) should have gone back to the chica spot and had that sweety-pie again.

One sweet young mexicana chica, one BBBJCIM from a cute older fiend / SW (who the f*ck knows, who cares) , and I'm feeling really good about life!

And I've got a spot to go nut off for 30 beans a pop (thank heavens I speak spanish, and am such a slick monger, hahahahahahahaha).

Now the down side-

Would you want a TOTALLY UTR fresh, young, chica pussy spot, for a CRAZY cheap pricew to be KNOWN by more people?

Of course not. I really have NOTHING to gain, and EVERYTHING (mainly this amazing p*sssy spot getting unwanted attention) to lose by giving info about this spot to people.

If any monger can come up with a legit reason why I would share the info to this spot, I'm all ears.

But again this spot is just TOO dam good for me to risk "blowing them up", to the people who don't already know about it.

Look, I'm a blackman (with cuban heritage) , who just happens to be so cool, that mexican deli workers, gave me the info.

From there, I had to get then to tell me the address (fake) , and then have them lead me to the spot.

My point is I had to put in the work, to get access to sweet, young, fresh, chica p*ssy. As all mongers must do to get leads on p*ssy.

Again, I'm NOT trying to sound like or be a the*ck (even though thats how it might sound).

But if this spot (that has ZERO advertising, no ads, only word of mouth) gets "compromised", it could only be because of the "big mouth" of people.

Hey, if you are in or near yonkers, and are lucky enough to get a lead on the spot, MORE POWER TO YOU.

Peace

ThicknJuicy
03-07-11, 23:30
Walkin along Yo Ave by the Golf course, across from the motel, met a raven hair Gloria. Gave me her digits, and we hooked. Took her to my fav hotel and was all over me. Figured she was WSW, but didn't ask for payload. Lucky me, huh?

Lestat
03-14-11, 14:44
Whats up z. I'm an old time mongerer here been using this board for years even G-track knows who I am. I remember when he first started posting on this board. I use to run with Magic if you know who that is. Been looking for a new chicas house so please share the digets. If you do I have no problem letting you tag along with me to my favorite anything goes strip club in CT (we'll just split the gas cost). Oh & I am also a blackman. Hit me up on the PM.

Now the down side-

Peace

Bigggga
03-20-11, 17:24
3/18.

Was up on Saw Mill Road making a delivery and felt in the need. I pulled up by the Yonkers Casa De Puta and called the # and the guy that answered the phone ask me where I am I told him and I waited about 20 minutes. I didn't see no one so I headed to the corner store to kill time. I came out the store and then walked to the liquor store and then walked back to the corner and called from a pay phone. The guy answered again I told him I'm outside and he told me okay and I waited anotha 10 minutes. After standing on the street I said this makes no sense I went and sat down in my van and called him about 15 times and he didn't answer. As I was about to pull off I saw a spanish guy come out of a building walk halfway down the block and turn around and went back. He look like security for the spot but who knows. I drove off and left and stopped at a red light on Yonkers ave and Walnut Street and I saw this BSW in her 40's BBW with feckles on her face with a nice rack. She gave me the look and yelled out so I pulled over and we started talking and she told me she got an apartment by Ashburton ave so I headed up there. She told me $40 for straight sex. Her mattress was on the ground and we took off our clothes and she had a phat juicy ass with some big DD breasts hanging down with stretch marks on them, dark skin complexion, thick but more on the fat side, black hair her name is Juanita 43 years old. I was hard like a rock I asked her if she going to give me a blowjob she told me NO she doesn't give head and that her fee is straight sex. She laid on the bed and spread her legs I saw a hairy pussy. She directed me in and I began to penetrate her rapidly, her pussy felt real loose. I grabbed the edge of the bed and began to long dick her and she started screaming and said that she can't breath. So I let her breath a little bit before I went inside again. I ran up in her again and continued and then she said that how I must bang her doggystyle cause she can't handle my weight on her. She jerked me off and then we switched into doggystyle and I began to penetrate her but I kept slipping out. So she told me any minute now her son suppose to come home and she doesn't want me there when her son comes home. So I tried to bang her 1 more time in mish and I slipped out and I told her lets end it right here and I put on my clothes and left. She gave me the digits but I don't know if I'm going to see her again only if I got to go to the Yonkers area for work. She told me that I'm too anxious and thats why I couldn't orgasm but I told her all the hoes I messed with always give me a BJ before we sex. She told me about anotha Casa De Puta on Yonkers ave across the street from her thats open all night and she says that men come in and out all night. I got to investigate. After I left I took a ride up to the The Galleria and The Westchester Mall.

Gambit4
03-20-11, 21:04
3/18.

After I left I took a ride up to the The Galleria and The Westchester Mall.What about Macy's? I was there yesterday at the Galleria didn't get shit thou.

Maxx
03-21-11, 23:42
her pussy felt real loose. I began to penetrate her but I kept slipping out.

I feel your pain. I have only have fucked a few girls who have given birth and the experience has been horrible. My junk is substantial, yet during my last experience, I could barely feel the sides of her pussy through the condom. It felt like she gave birth yesterday. I absolutely could not cum inside her from the lack of friction.

My girl has never given birth, so this was new to me. We fuck a lot and her pussy is as tight as it was when we met. So I have a question for all the experienced mongers or even just husbands. Is the loose pussy thing a result of mainly childbirth? Do things ever snap back to normal once she pops out a few kids? I just want to know so I can plan the C-section if I ever get my girl pregnant. I'll take the belly scar over a loose pussy any day!

Davidonecall
03-21-11, 23:53
I feel your pain. I have only have fucked a few girls who have given birth and the experience has been horrible. My junk is substantial, yet during my last experience, I could barely feel the sides of her pussy through the condom. It felt like she gave birth yesterday. I absolutely could not cum inside her from the lack of friction.

My girl has never given birth, so this was new to me. We fuck a lot and her pussy is as tight as it was when we met. So I have a question for all the experienced mongers or even just husbands. Is the loose pussy thing a result of mainly childbirth? Do things ever snap back to normal once she pops out a few kids? I just want to know so I can plan the C-section if I ever get my girl pregnant. Plan the C-section or wait for like 5 years until it gets somewhat back but not completely.

Maxx
03-22-11, 00:02
Well took a trip up to my favorite UTR chica spot in yonkers. Get there, and as soon as I walk in see a BEAUTIFUL young mexicana standing in the mirror looking at her self in the bathroom.We all understand your reservations about sharing the info. But your description is making me want to start hanging out at Home Depot to see if I can get any info on your spot from the day laborers. I'm personally getting a little tired of dominican chicks. Nothing against them. Physically they are very sexy. Its just that I've been there, done that. Its more the attitude that I have a problem with.

In all my travels, I've never encountered a Mexican chica. I can picture the one you are describing. Quiet demeanor, petite, pale skin, and the long, strait, silky black hair that I'd love to run my fingers through.

Alas, since I have no leads I'll have to settle for Asian. I found a new massage parlor within walking distance of my house!

Maxx
03-22-11, 00:13
Would you want a TOTALLY UTR fresh, young, chica pussy spot, for a CRAZY cheap pricew to be KNOWN by more people? If any monger can come up with a legit reason why I would share the info to this spot, I'm all ears..... mexican deli workers, gave me the info.How about if I promise not to tell anyone else? You could at least tell us where the deli is so we could put in the work for ourselves.

Bigggga
03-24-11, 23:24
What about Macy's? I was there yesterday at the Galleria didn't get shit thou.Na I just walked thru Macys from street level I want to get a mattress from there but its alot of money. I got to catch the Sony style store before it went out of business last week in The Westchester. Them 2 malls is full of women but I like the Westchester better.

Bigggga
03-24-11, 23:31

My girl has never given birth, so this was new to me. We fuck a lot and her pussy is as tight as it was when we met. So I have a question for all the experienced mongers or even just husbands. Is the loose pussy thing a result of mainly childbirth? Do things ever snap back to normal once she pops out a few kids? I just want to know so I can plan the C-section if I ever get my girl pregnant. I'll take the belly scar over a loose pussy any day! I was told by a women that some women have a horizontal pussy and some have a deep pussy, she told me pussy comes in all sizes. When I say she was loose I mean I was penetrating her without any feeling I couldn't feel the walls of her pussy. Sometimes you can feel the friction if the pussy is tight or sometimes in the beginning you can't feel it but in the end when your about to orgasm you will feel it.

Bigggga
03-24-11, 23:34
We all understand your reservations about sharing the info. But your description is making me want to start hanging out at Home Depot to see if I can get any info on your spot from the day laborers. I'm personally getting a little tired of dominican chicks. Nothing against them. Physically they are very sexy. Its just that I've been there, done that. Its more the attitude that I have a problem with.

In all my travels, I've never encountered a Mexican chica. I can picture the one you are describing. Quiet demeanor, petite, pale skin, and the long, strait, silky black hair that I'd love to run my fingers through.

Alas, since I have no leads I'll have to settle for Asian. I found a new massage parlor within walking distance of my house! LOLZ your a comedian with Home Depot! Some of the laborers are not into Casa De Putas when you ask them they want to talk about that they have a wife and children and they don't do those things. They send all the money they work for to support there family in their country. Or they say they don't know

Captain Napalm
04-07-11, 09:07
We all understand your reservations about sharing the info. But your description is making me want to start hanging out at Home Depot to see if I can get any info on your spot from the day laborers. Hang out in bars and delis and whatnot. New Ro, Port Chester, Yonkers, Mamaroneck, Elmsford.

You have to be a regular to gain any sort of trust to get in.

Captain Napalm
04-07-11, 09:10
Is the loose pussy thing a result of mainly childbirth? Do things ever snap back to normal once she pops out a few kids?Some girls are just worn out, and need a rest.

Magic
05-02-11, 16:49
Whats up z. I'm an old time mongerer here been using this board for years even G-track knows who I am. I remember when he first started posting on this board. I use to run with Magic if you know who that is. Been looking for a new chicas house so please share the digets. If you do I have no problem letting you tag along with me to my favorite anything goes strip club in CT (we'll just split the gas cost). Oh & I am also a blackman. Hit me up on the PM.Who knew! Go figure! LOL!

John Sperm
06-16-11, 07:14
Hey I'm back with my old Handle. Give me a call this weekend. Juan leche.

Lets hit Jersey.

Tony03
12-27-11, 16:08
Have done all the loops but dam YO is dried up big time have not seen nothing on my travels here.

Magic
04-10-12, 10:19
Have done all the loops but dam YO is dried up big time have not seen nothing on my travels here.How about the 2 dollars chica houses? I think that is the way to go now a days.

There is a place in Tarrytown where the girls are friendly enough to do take out for a Ben fifty! After 11 in the slow nights (Tuesday thru Thursday.)

Tony03
04-15-12, 23:45
Thanks Magic I will try them out when back in town. Been lucky since promoted at work get to travel and try out the different areas, Let me tell you things are different in every state LOL, Baltimore nice girls I mean nice ones about 6-7 in a SW scale and affordable 20-25 BBBJ 30-40 F / S.

Also been hitting up a few BP girls and just being straight up hey I got this and I want this half the time they will go with what I offer.

Take care and happy hunting my friends,

How about the 2 dollars chica houses? I think that is the way to go now a days.

There is a place in Tarrytown where the girls are friendly enough to do take out for a Ben fifty! After 11 in the slow nights (Tuesday thru Thursday.)

Captain Napalm
06-05-12, 19:48
There is a place in Tarrytown where the girls are friendly enough to do take out for a Ben fifty! After 11 in the slow nights (Tuesday thru Thursday.)Any more details? All this time I thought the action was in Port Chester (chicas / delivery) , White Plains and Elmsford (MP). Good to know there's action in Tarrytown.

Magic
08-13-12, 16:31
Don't know why,

I saw several SW in the Elm st. Area but also lots of LE activity!

Can get a crack head for 20 to do anything, but not my cup of tea!

Lil Ze
08-13-12, 20:32
Been screwing 30 dollar Chicas for months, then finding crackwhores on the treatment streets in the area.

Great BBBJCIM and / or sex for 15-20 bucks. Crackwhores are my cup of tea!

Lil Ze
08-15-12, 17:52
First nut-20yo Mexican girl, little, cute, beautiful feet. She let me kiss and rub her little feet for like 5 minutes.

CBJ, then hard doggie till I nutted. Damage 30 beans (hehehehe).

Then left. Not 5 minutes later, near the tree streets, spot a light skin black girl, with a great body clearly working. A obvious crack smoker, but full see tits, sweet ass, she had on tights.

Takes me to some fat chicks apt. Standard one Jackson donation for deep throat CBJ, and then proceeded to nail the hell out of her from behind till I came.

Before leaving, I told her I might come back in like 20 minutes. And was clear that I NEEDED BBBJ. Chilled for a bit, went back to the apt, sucked her fat tits, got great BBBJ, then missionary, and finished up again with VERY hard sex from the back. Donation 15 for another fat nut! I nailed her on the floor of a bedroom.

Such a good day. Said she had digits, but she was a bit spacey, so I just said I'll see you around.

Yonkers is a mongers dream. 65 beans and 3 nuts later, and I'm spent.

Funny thing is I'm always so frigging horny, by the time I was looking at every female like a piece of meat. The other Mexican was tall, with perky be tits.

Peace.

Lil Ze
08-16-12, 05:23
The Mexican girls were from the Chicago spot.

And I meant to say " by the time I got back to queens, I was looking at all females like pieces of meat".

Unbelievable blowjob / sex from the black streetwalker. She'd let me do anything to her. Wanted me to eat her pussy, but I passed.

Can't stop thinking about the cheap streetwalkers in Yonkers. White Sarah. Puerto rican Angie. And now this new girl.

I'm just addicted to street pussy.

Peace

Maxx
08-22-12, 22:44
Mexican girlsLittle Ze, I am interested in checking out this area but the street game is just not for me for a variety of reasons, mostly professional, due to the risk involved. Are these Mexican chicas crack wh0re, street walker types? I'm looking for a nice, sweet, sexy, Mexican girl, but non pro and more natural than stripper types. Have you spotted any girls that fit the bill? Do you think any of these girls would come over my place for a session? More importantly, would I want any of them in my place? The $20 fee seems too good to be true for quality girls.

Btw, since I don't have any info to trade on the street game, I'd be willing to offer you a finder's fee if you can hook me up with a Mexican chica that fits my description. I can treat you to your next few street nuts if she is really what I am looking for. PM me if interested.

Captain Napalm
09-26-12, 19:44
Been screwing 30 dollar Chicas for months, then finding crackwhores on the treatment streets in the area.

Great BBBJCIM and / or sex for 15-20 bucks. Crackwhores are my cup of tea!Good to know, because I had been scouring the Yo tracks and hadn't come up with anything. Will investigate next time out.

Bkmong
09-26-12, 20:14
First nut-20yo Mexican girl, little, cute, beautiful feet. She let me kiss and rub her little feet for like 5 minutes.

CBJ, then hard doggie till I nutted. Damage 30 beans (hehehehe).

Then left. Not 5 minutes later, near the tree streets, spot a light skin black girl, with a great body clearly working. A obvious crack smoker, but full see tits, sweet ass, she had on tights.

Takes me to some fat chicks apt. Standard one Jackson donation for deep throat CBJ, and then proceeded to nail the hell out of her from behind till I came.

Before leaving, I told her I might come back in like 20 minutes. And was clear that I NEEDED BBBJ. Chilled for a bit, went back to the apt, sucked her fat tits, got great BBBJ, then missionary, and finished up again with VERY hard sex from the back. Donation 15 for another fat nut! I nailed her on the floor of a bedroom.

Such a good day. Said she had digits, but she was a bit spacey, so I just said I'll see you around.

Yonkers is a mongers dream. 65 beans and 3 nuts later, and I'm spent.

Funny thing is I'm always so frigging horny, by the time I was looking at every female like a piece of meat. The other Mexican was tall, with perky be tits.

Peace.Man. I'm going to have to venture out there. Get out of Brooklyn. Wish I knew my way around there.

Captain Napalm
10-05-12, 00:37
Don't know why,

Can get a crack head for 20 to do anything, but not my cup of tea!Good to know, I'll be in the area this weekend. Pretty dicey area, at least for Tarrytown

Smokey163
10-20-12, 22:04
Don't know why,

Can get a crack head for 20 to do anything, but not my cup of tea!Hey I just read you post. There has been a whole lot of LE activity for a while. Huge sting operation ovrr the summer and has not been the same since. I'm thinking SW has moved to saratoga or buena vista. Also by hawthorne ave. Its a shame this was the only spot I knew and since I live in yonkers it was perfect. Now I have to go to the bx. Oh well life goes on. I did see a few in the spots I mentioned before. If you know of more areas or possibly a yks provider please let me know.

Smokey163
10-21-12, 05:30
I was reading some of the recent adds. Its definately true elm, oak basically all yhe tree streets are shut down and I think it wpuld be shut down for a while. Big drug sting operation over the summer. But I did see them scattered around buena vista, saratoga, ans south broadway areas. Warburton / ashburton area is dead too. Elms was a great spot pick up my forst and only (for now LOL) dream. Her name was joann. And boy for 25 she'll suck the cum out your dick! She slap her face with your dick. I hope I see her around again. Anyway thats the info I have. Hope it helps. Any other info would be great.

JohnDoe93
12-07-12, 09:27
Was working in Yonkers last night and I decided to try to find a chica house or a streetwalker at least, was walking saratoga and nothing, walked south broadway area and nothing. Walking down south broadway I saw a mexican worker get dropped off for work. As he got out of the car I approached him casually asking where the bank was. I speak spanish so then I asked him if he knew of a chica house, he told me of two one on elm and one in linden. Checked the elm one out and it was perfect. 30 a pop and I was on my way home. Saw one crackhead SW on elm but was too gross for me. Anyone have any more info on chica houses in yonker? Ill share my information with those who share theirs!

Thakid5
01-24-13, 22:13
Man. New comer on here and came on here to see whats up. Damn this thread is dead.

Didit43
01-29-13, 02:59
I'm looking for the Chica house in Yonkers PM me if you could please I come to the area once in a while for training I usually stroll in the Philly area on the K Ave. Need some help, thanks.

MilkDog08
02-21-13, 21:29
Got curious and went to the tree streets and saw nothing. LE was on corner of Elm by the fire station, going to try on Friday and see I see anything I will report what I see. Tried to find chica house but unlike the ironbound chica place in NJ there was no guard dude giving away the location. Someone please shoot me the location!

Didit43
03-12-13, 23:14
Well drove around tree streets again while I was in town still haven't located the chica house but there where some BSW in the area I think maybe due to the fact I'm a clean cut guy and always in a company impala they think I'm LE get frustrating most of the time there on the tree streets was sitting not getting the time of day from anyone maybe ill have better luck next time.

TowGuy69
04-05-13, 01:00
I am knew to this site. I was wondering if anyone knows where's a good place to go in Yonkers.

Whateva
04-06-13, 22:04
Saw a white impala, beige impala, burgundy impala and grey impala. Also two white vans. Saw an old impala, black and white with no decals.

Saw no talent outside on Sat and Sun night.

Just sayin

Smokey163
04-30-13, 19:36
Chica house in yonkers was raided today. Tree street is definately dead now. Just give a heads up. If you hear about a chica house in yonkers make sure you do your research first becausr yonkers is way too hot now

Explorer4560
05-01-13, 17:09
Chica house in yonkers was raided today. Tree street is definately dead now. Just give a heads up. If you hear about a chica house in yonkers make sure you do your research first becausr yonkers is way too hot nowHere is the story http://yonkers.dailyvoice.com/police.onkers-brothel

Lil Ze
05-12-13, 05:29
No comment!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wow. That's all I'm saying. Just WOW!

Bigggga
05-19-13, 18:16
No comment!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wow. That's all I'm saying. Just WOW!LOLZ OH BOY!

I hoped they locked up the guy that answers the phoneatthe spot playing games with people. Have you waiting outside and don't send no one to get you. Only want to let in Spanish people only. I'm glad the day he stood me upatthe Casa De Puta I went off to the The Westchester and Galleria Mall.

Lil Ze
05-19-13, 21:21
NOT that I know ANYTHING about that paticular spot, but I SERIOUSLY think if you can't get in to a certain spot, it's based not on if you are 'spanish' or not, but based on the LEVEL of spanish you speak.

It was never a 'ethnic' thing.

Bigggga
05-24-13, 00:32
NOT that I know ANYTHING about that paticular spot, but I SERIOUSLY think if you can't get in to a certain spot, it's based not on if you are 'spanish' or not, but based on the LEVEL of spanish you speak.

It was never a 'ethnic' thing.LOLZ I live on Long island and the gas and toll to go to the Yonkers spot and then to have that idiot phone guy play with me on the phone and stand me up. I was heated that day. After almost an hour of waiting about 30 minutes on the street and 30 minutes in the car. I found a BSW on Yonkers ave and then I went to the Westchester and Galleria malls. He didn't let me in the Casa De Putas Yonkers but they still got raided so speaking spanish don't matter. And the BSW I met the day on Yonkers ave told me that the house across from the apartment complex she lives is a hoe house next to the parkway. There are otha spots in Yonkers besides the one that got raided.

Thakid5
05-24-13, 19:21
And the BSW I met the day on Yonkers ave told me that the house across from the apartment complex she lives is a hoe house next to the parkway. There are otha spots in Yonkers besides the one that got raided.You should slide that info to a brotha LOL.

Bell Bottom
08-02-13, 21:58
So went cruising down to Yonkers area today and thought I'd hit up European. Not overly impressed. Upsell and not overly accommodating with service. Have had much better at jack shacks in Stamford and even White Plains. Won't be back.

DarkPrince411
08-09-13, 07:56
Yonkers is dead but they are out there. Visiting yonkers today I arrived in town about 5:45am hit elm nothing, hit yonkers strip and came across a WSW at the BP atation near cyprese sitting on the bench in the rain. A little old for my taste so I continued on. Once giving up I pull over off riverdale into herriot to read more on here and this older skinny LSW strolls by smoking a cig gives me the look since I'm not from the area I play it safe give a friendly smile and continue playing on my phone. She continued to walk to the corner and slowly made her way back and stops right at my window, I roll it down she asked me if I was lost I said a little if she needed a ride itbwas pouring and she had no umbrella and a few bags she gets in I ask her ehere yoo she says around the block she asked me if there was anything she can do to get $20 I played dumb asked what she ment she said she needed a quick $20 to get breakfast for her and her kids I said what you have in mind? She said a BJ I said sure it was below average but got the job done. She got out and went her way and I went mine. I'd describe her as short thin hispanic maybe lateb30s had a wrap around her waste girls normally wear to the pool or beach.

DarkPrince411
08-09-13, 08:46
Here's a very good looking latina a bit high for a SW but extremely worth the. 6

BxMetFan
08-13-13, 18:04
Here's a very good looking latina a bit high for a SW but extremely worth the. 6Where she was at?

DarkPrince411
08-16-13, 07:40
Where she was at?Herriot off riverdale. I made a right off riverdale onto Herriot and sat for a while she walked past me talking to her self. Way to clean to be a SW and was wearing gym clothes. She side eyed me talking to her self I felt she was a decoy she was actuslly sexy. She walked up to riverdale and disappeared 15mins later walked back and lingered by my car still talking to her self and eyeing me. Her face gotbred she began to cry I rolled my window down as it started to rain hard she jumped right in asked me if there was anyway she can make a few buck she had a family emergency and needed bus ticket that was $100 I said I got. 4 she asked for. 6 and got it down. Swore she never does this except for extreme measures. Yonkers is very dry but she was one of the best looking SW iv seen in ny / nj

Maxx
01-12-14, 02:52
Haven't done strip clubs in a while but got the itch. Didn't feel like going far so stopped off at City Lights on a Saturday night at around midnight. I was pleasantly surprised! There were more girls than guys which leads me to believe it gets much busier later on. Dancers were mostly dominican, black, one Russian, all 6-8 range. A lapdance from the Russian was very high mileage; I wish I wore sweatpants. Had 2 more LDs from Molly who might be my perfect woman. Not only are the LDs hands on, she got mad at me because I wasn't groping her enough. Anyone know if take out is available here?

Navadann
01-13-14, 22:56
I'm always going there. It use to be great, when there was a DJ. Ever since the dj left the place is dead. Trust me that spot is dead. ANd yes there is takeout available there. Trust me. Lots of good girls have left. But you have a few lookers there.

Haven't done strip clubs in a while but got the itch. Didn't feel like going far so stopped off at City Lights on a Saturday night at around midnight. I was pleasantly surprised! There were more girls than guys which leads me to believe it gets much busier later on. Dancers were mostly dominican, black, one Russian, all 6-8 range. A lapdance from the Russian was very high mileage; I wish I wore sweatpants. Had 2 more LDs from Molly who might be my perfect woman. Not only are the LDs hands on, she got mad at me because I wasn't groping her enough. Anyone know if take out is available here?

cye11
05-29-14, 08:37
http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cas/4491850066.html

Was in the mood for a good bbj not some half assed uninspired session. Texted her yesterday and she promptly responded. She called me from a different number as that ad number is a text free one. So I get over to her spot off saw mill pkwy in YO. Building she was in reminds me of one of those fckd up locations in south bx. She is definitely not something you'd want to hit but she gives a memorable bbj with cim. She spits. She gave me her all with admirable jaw skills and a desire to have me finish before departure. I would definitely recommend her but like I said she is hard on the eyes. She however on the flip side of this is very down to earth and has a wonderful personality and a superb bbj. All for only 3 jacksons.

Happy hunting gents.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-19-15, 19:54
I met this WSW named Nikki on elm and walnut late 20's blonde hair 2 jacks for 1/2 &1/2 she kept trying to not do the FS but I was persistant a lot of LEO activty in the area I was hoping for HSW didn't see one yet but it is my first time in in Yonkers I was happy to get good info off the forum to where to search.

Stech01
06-24-15, 18:24
Anyone got insight on this one? http://westchester.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-ertic-porno-s-only-txt-brenda-fox7862245615/60534689.

Wockster
01-28-17, 15:38
I was getting bored in the Bronx and followed up on BP ads in Yonkers. First I called Pixie who now goes by Queenie. Skinny white girl cute smile. Reasonably priced, had a decent session at first, then flaked on me, then apologized and set something up, and service was good. Reeked of tobacco and weed, but that's ok. Then she flaked again then complained that she had customers who tipped her $250 and wanted more. This was a huge increase from what she asked for, and when I said so she got really nasty. I'm no shrink but this chick is bipolar, I will not call her anymore.

Then I called Star whose ad shows a cute little black ass shaking and she sounded nice on the phone. Same location as the one above, hotel on Yonkers Ave. We set up a time, I call when I get there, a minute or 2 later this dingy guy comes down looks around, goes back up and I never get a call back. May or may not be related but after these 2 I'm back in the Bronx.

HotSaucer
05-08-19, 12:56
https://escortindex.com/ad/westchester/619-485-1703/1/695431 - Old cuban lady with surgeries all over. Didnot even enter the room when I saw her and came back to my car but she kept pleading to come back. I was already set in the mood to relieve my little brother so negotiated a lower price with her and went back to room. Standard session. Will not repeat her. Not recommended.

Wockster
09-17-19, 11:08
Ads in Bronx section for some reason with pics of a very large chest. She is in S Yonkers, I asked why she advertises in Bronx only, she shrugged. Anyway easy to get to location, very clean place. Texts and calls back promptly. Latina BBW, pretty face and smile and friendly. Decent qv service for the price. Starts off with some decent CBJ, I found her a little disinterested during the main act, but would return when I'm nearby.

Wockster
02-03-20, 18:21
Slim black chick works out of hotel on Yonkers Ave. Asks $80 for qv, took $65. Prettier in person than the pics, which make her look like a teenager. Decent service, not much of a talker. Not sure if I'll see her again.

Sex3345
02-03-20, 18:47
Slim black chick works out of hotel on Yonkers Ave. Asks $80 for qv, took $65. Prettier in person than the pics, which make her look like a teenager. Decent service, not much of a talker. Not sure if I'll see her again.Got a link or something.

Wockster
02-03-20, 23:16
Got a link or something.https://cityxguide.photo/ads/incalls-sexy-petite-spice-38560390

Stech01
11-19-20, 22:32
Herriot off riverdale. I made a right off riverdale onto Herriot and sat for a while she walked past me talking to her self. Way to clean to be a SW and was wearing gym clothes. She side eyed me talking to her self I felt she was a decoy she was actuslly sexy. She walked up to riverdale and disappeared 15mins later walked back and lingered by my car still talking to her self and eyeing me. Her face gotbred she began to cry I rolled my window down as it started to rain hard she jumped right in asked me if there was anyway she can make a few buck she had a family emergency and needed bus ticket that was $100 I said I got. 4 she asked for. 6 and got it down. Swore she never does this except for extreme measures. Yonkers is very dry but she was one of the best looking SW iv seen in ny / njEver since I read this post, I have tried numerous times to see if I get lucky in this area. I did find a BSW once. But nothing for years. Anyone have any info? I'll trade for some decent near by providers.