PDA

View Full Version : Msog

DarkDan
12-09-21, 17:30
Hey All,

Just wanted to see who is your go to for MSOG. For me I have only seen Gracee. She got two out of me and was asking for a third but the chamber was empty. She didn't charge extra for the service all was included in her normal rate. Just wanted to see who else is out there that I should give a shot or two (pun intended). I lean more towards Asian providers but open to all races.

PacificoWang
12-13-21, 11:22
AlyssaErotica, and JuiceYJasmina23,2 shots in an hour.

DrtyHarry
12-13-21, 13:28
I do not usually do 30 min visits and so it becomes extremely important that MSOG is on the menu. I basically have not seen anyone that is not MSOG. Here are a few personal experiences with MSOG:

1 Armanee.

2 AsherEve.

3 Ashley lynn.

4 Braizybaby.

5 Cleo.

6 Buffy.

7 Dirtyannie.

8 dulcecolombiana.

9 Dvous.

10 EmmaLovesYou.

11 EurpeanGodess.

12 FBSM Danielle.

13 Goldie.

14 Juliababe.

15 Conciousness.

16 ItsJulie.

17 Mademoiselle.

18 Madison3 Mattsen.

19 Mia Filipina.

And many many more. Keeo in mind everything is YMMV. All of these women have been reviewed here so please do research instead of PMing and asking for intel. Thanks.

DarkDan
12-13-21, 18:36
Wow, great list. I have seen a couple of these but didn't know they were MSOG.

I do not usually do 30 min visits and so it becomes extremely important that MSOG is on the menu. I basically have not seen anyone that is not MSOG. Here are a few personal experiences with MSOG:

1 Armanee.

2 AsherEve.

3 Ashley lynn.

4 Braizybaby.

5 Cleo.

6 Buffy.

7 Dirtyannie.

8 dulcecolombiana.

9 Dvous.

10 EmmaLovesYou.

11 EurpeanGodess.

12 FBSM Danielle.

13 Goldie.

14 Juliababe.

15 Conciousness.

16 ItsJulie.

17 Mademoiselle.

18 Madison3 Mattsen.

19 Mia Filipina.

And many many more. Keeo in mind everything is YMMV. All of these women have been reviewed here so please do research instead of PMing and asking for intel. Thanks.

BbKingg
12-14-21, 17:08
Ittybittygirl The last time I saw her I just kept stroking after cumming in her until I was hard again and then popped again.

She then sucked my dick for 20 minutes finally getting a 3rd.

Marina Orlov will if she isn't really drunk. She loves cum.

Mitch Cor
09-28-22, 17:38
I can confirm these ladies offer MSOG within the hour+. Make sure you let them know when you arrive.

- Gracee.

- Juliabell (with BBBJ).

- Julie8.

- Sexybebe.

- Mikki.

- Mickey (been seeing her for this for years, now wants an extra 40 for second shot so total 200).

- Sonia (with prostate).

- Lita (grumbles but will).

- JenniferLove (with prostate).

- SexyBebe.

- TaylorLane.

- Carina.

- BlueEyedMasseuse (will try to milk 2+ if she can, +rim BBBJ).

- AsianJoanne.

- TiraMisu.

- EmeraldAngel / XoXoAngel.

- Genevieve Reign / IndiaAsh.

- VivaciousVictorious (Tori).

- Ruby Body Rub.

DrtyHarry
09-28-22, 18:31
I can confirm these ladies offer MSOG within the hour+. Make sure you let them know when you arrive.

- VivaciousVictorious (Tori).She is one hot MILF. Absolutely loved fucking her. Have not seen her for a while now, but have had some real great appointments with her in the past. Brings back great memories.

Jimmysixxx7
09-30-22, 10:17
She is one hot MILF. Absolutely loved fucking her. Have not seen her for a while now, but have had some real great appointments with her in the past. Brings back great memories.Hey man clear your inbox.

Mitch Cor
09-30-22, 10:24
Unfortunately, she moved further south to Tacoma / Brown's point. I wish there was someone like her north of renton. She was also a legit LMT so could mix in real massage as well.

She is one hot MILF. Absolutely loved fucking her. Have not seen her for a while now, but have had some real great appointments with her in the past. Brings back great memories.

DrtyHarry
10-02-22, 11:44
Hey man clear your inbox.Sorry about that.

VikVaughanKon
10-02-22, 12:34

- Gracee.

- Juliabell (with BBBJ).

- Julie8.

- Sexybebe.

- Mikki.

- Mickey (been seeing her for this for years, now wants an extra 40 for second shot so total 200).

- Sonia (with prostate).

- SexyBebe.

- TaylorLane.

- Carina.

- AsianJoanne.

- TiraMisu.

- Ruby Body Rub.Alice Carroll does as well.

Padrote425
10-04-22, 20:18
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2427971-Special-Today%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3B-100hh-and-160hr

Been thinking but seeing her this weekend but thought she was strictly massage though. Any help is appreciated!

- Gracee.

- Juliabell (with BBBJ).

- Julie8.

- Sexybebe.

- Mikki.

- Sonia (with prostate).

Mitch Cor
10-04-22, 21:17
She is FBSM only, but will gladly milk multiple shots out of you (with her hands), and finger your ass or use a toy if you like. Also lets you finger her too.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2427971-Special-Today%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3B-100hh-and-160hr

Been thinking but seeing her this weekend but thought she was strictly massage though. Any help is appreciated!

DarkDan
10-06-22, 02:00
Thanks for the list Mitch. Out of the group who would you see again and who would you not?

- Gracee.

- Juliabell (with BBBJ).

- Julie8.

- Sexybebe.

- Mikki.

- Sonia (with prostate).

- SexyBebe.

- TaylorLane.

- Carina.

- AsianJoanne.

- TiraMisu.

- Ruby Body Rub.

Mitch Cor
10-28-22, 18:52
I'm hearing that many of the ladies on my still TDL are now charging extra for MSOG during an hour?

Can anyone confirm if the following ladies charge more? If so, how much?

And who do people recommend from this list for best "bang for the buck"? CFS isn't critical, but really skilled HJ / BBBJ and prostate is, along with MSOG.

Thanks!

Lisa456.

SexyChanel.

SexyJoJo.

Yurijoy.

SusieLove69.

AsianJennifer.

Leelawan.

Yukigo.

Layla.

Mina31.

SweetAnna.

SweetPetiteEmily.

Charlene (super busty).

Val Eldritch.

ChristineK.

EstrelaAmor.

Darce
10-28-22, 19:17
I'm hearing that many of the ladies on my still TDL are now charging extra for MSOG during an hour?

And who do people recommend from this list for best "bang for the buck"? CFS isn't critical, but really skilled HJ / BBBJ and prostate is, along with MSOG.ChristineK, Lisa456 and Sweet Anna are CBJ.

Erin is the only masseuse from TNA that I've seen who does BBBJ.

If you are on the larger side you won't get good mileage with Sweet Anna in terms of FS. She is the opposite of a size queen.

But she gave me the best CBJ I've ever had.

BTW ChrstineK put on a lot of weight since covid, I won't see her again because of this.

Mitch Cor
10-29-22, 01:06
Thanks. Do they allow allow msog at no charge?

ChristineK, Lisa456 and Sweet Anna are CBJ.

If you are on the larger side you won't get good mileage with Sweet Anna in terms of FS. She is the opposite of a size queen.

BTW ChrstineK put on a lot of weight since covid, I won't see her again because of this.

CorveLay
10-29-22, 02:31
ChristineK, Lisa456 and Sweet Anna are CBJ.

BTW ChrstineK put on a lot of weight since covid, I won't see her again because of this.There's a few things here that aren't in line with my experience. YMMV as always.

I saw Anna at least 12-15 times and her BJ was always brief and not the highlight of any visit with her. I really enjoyed seeing her until eventually she did the classic Thai thing where she got lazy with our visits, but before that her BJ was sub par at best. Her personality was great, she was super tight, and doggy was incredible, but "best CBJ" is so far removed from how I'd describe her that it's laughable. The first time I ever saw her, mid BJ, she looked up at me and said "sorry, I'm better at" and pantomimed an HJ. Over time I'd say it became clear she wasn't into doing it, and IMO lack of enthusiasm is the death of a BJ. Not much worse.

Never seen ChristneK so I can't comment. Lisa456 is warm and sweet, Anna has maybe less of a formula / script. Anna can take more of a pounding IME, but Lisa is "nicer" and her strong desire to take care of you is worth a lot to me. As far as the subject of MSOG, I got it once from Anna in all my visits and after that when I asked she wasn't amenable. I think it's an issue of effort, maybe if you are quick shot she'd be amenable. Two shots with someone who doesn't finish quickly is more effort than Anna wants to put in, even for a regular. IME Lisa is more amenable to 2 shots, although she did give up on my second cup once when I was pretty close and she could have made it happen. Admittedly I'm not a quick finisher and she was a good sport about it, which means a lot.

Re: Anna, she's definitely worth seeing. One of the best asian providers on the board and better than 99% of my AMP visits. I'll always remember seeing her after her regular hours once when I was a regular, must have been midnight and I was horny and texted her and she saw me. For some reason in the middle of the deed she got off me, grabbed me by the dick, and led me out into the living room and had me rail her doggystyle on the couch. Never understood why but it was fun.

Darce
10-29-22, 02:52
Thanks. Do they allow allow msog at no charge?I don't know. Whenever I've seen them it's always just been a massage for 40/45 minutes then flip and finish.

Maybe if you did a longer session.

Tiberium
10-29-22, 16:47

And who do people recommend from this list for best "bang for the buck"? CFS isn't critical, but really skilled HJ / BBBJ and prostate is, along with MSOG.

Thanks!

Lisa456.

SexyChanel.

SexyJoJo..Does Val Eldritch even provide a CBJ / BBBJ?

A couple of times when I saw her, she clearly did not offer that as an option. She preferred to edge and finish towards the end of the appointment instead of msog AFAIK, but others may have had a different experience with her.

Mitch Cor
11-02-22, 17:40
I'm almost certain Val Eldritch is HJ only. I have yet to see her, probably because I'm having a hard time justifying $$. 60 in my head for a single HJ. It would have to be truly spectacular and awe inspiring at that rate. Does she bodyslide at least?

On a related note, has anyone gotten MSOG and / or prostate from Bella. Lv? If so, I really need to see her again.

Does Val Eldritch even provide a CBJ / BBBJ?

A couple of times when I saw her, she clearly did not offer that as an option. She preferred to edge and finish towards the end of the appointment instead of msog AFAIK, but others may have had a different experience with her.

Tiberium
11-02-22, 18:40
I'm almost certain Val Eldritch is HJ only. I have yet to see her, probably because I'm having a hard time justifying $$. 60 in my head for a single HJ. It would have to be truly spectacular and awe inspiring at that rate. Does she bodyslide at least?

On a related note, has anyone gotten MSOG and / or prostate from Bella. Lv? If so, I really need to see her again.Yes, Val Eldritch will do body slides with panties in her base rate. Fully nude body slide is +$200. She finished me off with a simulated CG / RCG camel slide motion but by actually shielding her pussy with her hands. It was good but not worth the $$.

Never had msog or prostrate from Bella. Always one release, HJ only.

Pube1969
12-05-22, 17:29
So, who is the absolute queen, in terms of msog? I understand YMMV, but I'm looking to do a 3 hour with someone that'd be non-stop fucking. BBBJ for sure. Greek and BBFS ideal but not dealbreakers.

DirtyFuk
12-21-22, 15:47
So, who is the absolute queen, in terms of msog? I understand YMMV, but I'm looking to do a 3 hour with someone that'd be non-stop fucking. BBBJ for sure. Greek and BBFS ideal but not dealbreakers.You really need to get on insatiable Anna's list. I have some other ideas for you.

Finisterra
12-22-22, 19:21
You really need to get on insatiable Anna's list. I have some other ideas for you.How would one go about doing that?

I've emailed her but no response.

Mitch Cor
01-10-23, 21:09
Bump! Can anyone confirm which of these ladies provides MSOG with no upcharge?

Thanks!

Lisa456. - Now confirmed MSOG

SexyChanel.

SexyJoJo.

Yurijoy.

SusieLove69.

AsianJennifer.

Leelawan.

Yukigo.

Layla.

Mina31.

SweetAnna.

SweetPetiteEmily.

Charlene (super busty).

Val Eldritch.

ChristineK.

EstrelaAmor.

Mitch Cor
01-25-23, 13:49
Bump! Anything new on these ladies?

Thanks!

Lisa456. - confirmed MSOG at no upcharge

SexyChanel.

SexyJoJo.

Yurijoy.

SusieLove69.

AsianJennifer.

Leelawan.

Yukigo.

Layla.

Mina31.

SweetAnna.

SweetPetiteEmily.

Charlene (super busty).

Val Eldritch.

ChristineK.

EstrelaAmor.

DarkDan
01-26-23, 02:18
Does anyone know if Yukigo has an additional charge for MSOG?

Mitch Cor
01-29-23, 09:22
I'd love to know that myself. If I don't get MSOG, no point in going more than half h IMO.

XCrossTownX
01-29-23, 11:24
Does anyone know if Yukigo has an additional charge for MSOG?I have seen her recently and there was no upcharge for msog.

DrtyHarry
01-29-23, 15:56

I have seen her recently and there was no upcharge for msog.+1 I have had MSOG with her a few times, never a charge. Make sure you are paying for the hour though and not the 30 min. Also I think she maybe YMMV (actually I know she is) for her services, so keep that in mind.

Priapus77
02-04-23, 15:11

And who do people recommend from this list for best "bang for the buck"? CFS isn't critical, but really skilled HJ / BBBJ and prostate is, along with MSOG..She is HJ only. Multiple was +. 40 last time. Or so I heard from a friend.

Mitch Cor
02-04-23, 21:39
Who is HJ only and charges for MSOG?

She is HJ only. Multiple was +. 40 last time. Or so I heard from a friend.

Priapus77
02-05-23, 10:56
Who is HJ only and charges for MSOG?Thought I cut correctly to leave the name. Mina in Bellevue.

I should maybe preview before posting next time.

I am wondering about Matra and her 90 min session if MSOG was included.

Facials
06-06-23, 13:52
She will milk your cock for every last drop. She wants all of your cum.

MissTheSupes
08-28-23, 00:51
Bump! Anything new on these ladies?This is a bit of a newbie question, but how do you go about asking lisa456 for msog? Saw her once and wasn't offered, honestly didn't know it was a thing!

DarkDan
08-28-23, 14:02
Not sure with Lisa456 but with some of the other ladies I usually just ask upfront that I want two rounds.

This is a bit of a newbie question, but how do you go about asking lisa456 for msog? Saw her once and wasn't offered, honestly didn't know it was a thing!

Padrote425
08-29-23, 23:03
She will milk your cock for every last drop. She wants all of your cum.Heard great things about her.

Sucks because tna Thais in Renton would leave a vouch and remove it in a day or two for fed up with that (obviously running a come back to me scheme).

So I just avoided tna and hit massage oarlors in fed way so I don't have references.

If anybody can help a young buck out with a reference I'd highly appreciate it!

DrtyHarry
08-29-23, 23:43
This is a bit of a newbie question, but how do you go about asking lisa456 for msog? Saw her once and wasn't offered, honestly didn't know it was a thing!I usually don't ask. After the first round, I usually cuddle and talk, or just lay there and talk, until I am ready to go again. At that point I usually just start caressing her or kissing her tits. Something to make it clear that you are ready to go again. Listen any hoe worth her salt knows what that means. Keep in mind these are not GNDs these are hookers who do this for a living. She knows damn well how much time is left on the clock and what the man is initiating. At that point she will either reciprocate or change her body language to let you know it is not available. If there is enough time on the clock and I initiate and do not get a second shot, I will not see that lady again. I am Never rude, always well spoken and polite and make sure she cums during the first round I. E. I take care of her as well. If after all that, she does not reciprocate, she is really not worth my time or money anymore. I do not care how hot she is. I will probably still leave her a review and get her to vouch for me. Once I get the vouch though I am done with her and will not see or call her again. Hope that helps.

Barnie
10-25-23, 14:21
So, who is the absolute queen, in terms of msog? I understand YMMV, but I'm looking to do a 3 hour with someone that'd be non-stop fucking. BBBJ for sure. Greek and BBFS ideal but not dealbreakers.Madam Kitty, but no greek.

Nataliia.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia

Tabie is very YMMV.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?109103-Tabie

Celeste, but she is kinda UTR.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?399970-Celeste_loookatm3

KieKieVonc, very YMMV.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246835-KiekieVonC