PDA

View Full Version : This gal has been around in the northern central pa area for some time.

Hunter1959
12-04-21, 20:39
Apparently a home base in the Hazelton area but advertises on STG in Williamsport, Bloomsburg, Wilkes-Barre and of course Hazelton. I remember some reviews from a couple of years ago, but can't find them. Not a gorgeous woman, but something very sexual about her. Who can say something about her?

James354
12-05-21, 00:49
Apparently a home base in the Hazelton area but advertises on STG in Williamsport, Bloomsburg, Wilkes-Barre and of course Hazelton. I remember some reviews from a couple of years ago, but can't find them. Not a gorgeous woman, but something very sexual about her. Who can say something about her?I saw her a couple of years ago and do not recall details, but was not inspired to ever repeat. I remember it was mechanical, a lot of rules, and a little rushed. But that's just one opinion of one visit from several years ago. I agree that she certainly looks filthy; if she actually acted as dirty as she looks, it'd be great. Alas.