PDA

View Full Version : Erica or Red from Bloomfield

AL050
11-27-21, 09:42
https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co T /445555576379.

Saw Erica or Red from Bloomfield a week ago before I went away for the week. I had her come to my hotel room in Belleville, it took time because after a certain time Uber is hard to find. Well finally she made it and we had a good time together. It was a long time since I last saw her and she barely remembers me and the many times we did it at her place on Beardsley. A few things haven't changed she is still very talkative, and she is still doing her drugs. Well she asked what was I looking for and told her sex and BJ but bare. She said she doesn't do that only if she knew me longer she would, I kept talking and she finally said ok and it only cost me an extra 20, but I couldn't cum in her. She said she will let me if we know each other longer.

So we began with her giving me a good BJ, she used her tongue nicely and took her time. Then she got on top and kept telling me I can't cum in her so to tell her. Then we switched to missionary and finally I had her finish me off with her hand and mouth. We then washed up and I asked her for a BJ for round 2 and that was even more amazing because she took her time the whole time and I fingered her while she was doing it.

I can say this if anyone wants bare anything besides the BJ, you might have to pay extra or see her and get to know her more to be able to BBFS. I say if you are going to negotiate with her, do it in person not over text.

Rede46
12-04-21, 12:20
https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co T /445555576379.

Saw Erica or Red from Bloomfield a week ago before I went away for the week.What are her rates for HH and HR? They are not listed in her ad.

Wooly
12-04-21, 16:42
Why is Bloomfield being discussed in the Paterson tread?

FlyGuyEddie007
12-04-21, 18:34
What are her rates for HH and HR? They are not listed in her ad.Catch her in the am for cheaper rates when she needs candy $ and needs $ to keep her hotel room.

BeKnown10
05-18-22, 08:50
Wanted to take the plunge and go for a visit. Anyone seen her recently that has a review?

FlyGuyEddie007
05-18-22, 10:40
Wanted to take the plunge and go for a visit. Anyone seen her recently that has a review?I did some really bad reviews on her I went to see her boxes really lose the house smelled really bad and her kitty stunk so bad that I threw up when I left several times and I had to take off my boxer shorts and put them in a plastic baggie because the stench from her box her kitty was still on my skin that I had to use Hansina Tyser and other stuff on my body just to get the smell away it was really bad I wouldn't go see her for free.

BeKnown10
05-20-22, 09:22
I did some really bad reviews on her I went to see her boxes really lose the house smelled really bad and her kitty stunk so bad that I threw up when I left several times and I had to take off my boxer shorts and put them in a plastic baggie because the stench from her box her kitty was still on my skin that I had to use Hansina Tyser and other stuff on my body just to get the smell away it was really bad I wouldn't go see her for free.Wow. I did not expect that and that's very disappointing. There's so many fakes on STG that I thought this was the only promising one. Thanks for saving me the time.

RunMeHome2101
08-24-22, 12:46
Anyone see her recently? She's been putting up ads but takes them down. Want to see if her hygiene has improved.