PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Clicker619
01-01-06, 01:23
I wouldn't call Sanae because she'll charge her "internet" prices. You could get lucky with her on the blvd. When she first came on the scene, a bbbjtcim can be had for $.5

She still takes her walks a couple of times a week. Her beaver smells like it died long ago; I'd stay away. Her attitude ranks up there with employee of the year (sarcasm).

Happy New Year

Joe Coodidge
01-01-06, 13:39
Here is to safe Mongering in 2006!

Hizark21
01-01-06, 19:20
Sanae

I can't stand Sanae's bitchy attitude and I don't trust her. Sanae is not worth the risk no telling what she might try.....!!!

Adrianjustin
01-01-06, 23:29
Thanks for the heads up. I think I might take a scroll down the Blvd tonight.

Lascivious
01-02-06, 05:09
After seeing Sanae's pictures as well as seeing her up-close in person I would have to rank her looks marginal at best. Her face is barely okay, with not so great breasts and she is fairly big/heavy. Not to mention that she is no spring chicken. That coupled with her demeanor/performance; I would pass.

Lascivious
01-02-06, 15:01
I did not mean for my Sunae post to end up as a new thread. How can I move it?

W Hunter
01-03-06, 14:15
Ran into Jessica and got a bj and facial for $60. The bbj was really great it was without a doubt the best bj all year. The bj is by far better than any bj I have had in TJ.Now this is normally more than I pay, but Jessica is fairly hot and I have had had a really great bj and facial all year.
You, typically, get what you pay for!

W Hunter
01-03-06, 20:09
Here we go....

HoneyBoy
01-03-06, 20:13
Do you have Jessica's number?

You, typically, get what you pay for!

Vamp
01-04-06, 20:14
I cruised last night, around 6:00 pm, almost empty. I saw a girl on ECB near the laundry close to 805 fwy. she looks wsw, (dont know if latina) was wearing sweats, she has long hair, brunette and great looking, I turned around the block to try to catch her but when I got into the laundry corner, she was gone. She looks soo good to be true, if somebody got info on her, please let me know. Did somebody get luck with Nadia. I have been cruising for several days and no luck at all.

Vamp
01-05-06, 05:34
I drove to ECB Wed night around 9:45 and I sar a white girl on the bus stop on Idaho and ECB. She looks like early 20's, cute, great figure, wearing a black pants and a white top. suddenly whe walked toward texas and when I turned around the block she dissapeared. I went around the area and I drove in front of mcdonalds on texas and ECB and suddenly she was there again at the parking lot. Drove around and she walked on texas going south/ I drove twice to see if she can stop but she kept walking. There wera about 3 or 4 LE cars around, dont know if she was a bait. Did anybody see her???

Hizark21
01-05-06, 14:00
Sanae is ok, but not great looking. But I would avoid Sanae on her bitchy attitude alone.... I have generally found that a bad attitude is usually a sign of poor service .

Hizark21
01-06-06, 02:10
It's quite possible that that she was a decoy. But since she was walking I doubt it.

I have noticed recently has been a car that has followed me when I pick up a girl. So use extra caution everyone. Not certain that it was a cop, but sense in taking chances..

Chylnk
01-06-06, 04:02
Quote from Hizark:

Cruised on Wednesday and met this one asian Philliphino and got a bbj and facial for $50. The bj was really great The girls name was Jenny. I have her ph # if anyone wants it.

Hi Hizark, I'd like to get her phone number if you still have it...I've been looking for an asian SW on ECB and have never found one. Do you know anything else about Jenny? Where can she be located?

Thanks for your help!

Chylnk

Adrianjustin
01-07-06, 02:08
Does anyone know if the reviews on craigslist is true. I see people writing shit like the girl and her pimp will rob you. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Clicker619
01-07-06, 23:36
I think Jenny is Jenelyn on ***** dot com. Don't pay her "internet" prices. Make a reference to what the price Hizark paid. "I heard you give facials for fifty?" This girl definitly has a pimp.

W Hunter
01-08-06, 02:53
I have noticed recently has been a car that has followed me when I pick up a girl. So use extra caution everyone. Not certain that it was a cop, but sense in taking chances..Same car everytime?

M Diver
01-08-06, 03:31
I think Jenny is Jenelyn on ***** dot com. Don't pay her "internet" prices. Make a reference to what the price Hizark paid. "I heard you give facials for fifty?" This girl definitly has a pimp.

Howdo you tye this together. I did not see anything in Hyzarks post to indicate this.

HoneyBoy
01-09-06, 19:55
Can I please get Jenny's phone number?

Quote from Hizark:

Cruised on Wednesday and met this one asian Philliphino and got a bbj and facial for $50. The bj was really great The girls name was Jenny. I have her ph # if anyone wants it.

Hi Hizark, I'd like to get her phone number if you still have it...I've been looking for an asian SW on ECB and have never found one. Do you know anything else about Jenny? Where can she be located?

Thanks for your help!

Chylnk

Vamp
01-10-06, 21:11
I found a girl, without looking for her, she was around the place I do the oil change. wsw, 18, y/o, kind of crazy, but cute, probably a 7-8... I think she does this thing just to buy her supplies.

W Hunter
01-11-06, 03:02
I found a girl, without looking for her, she was around the place I do the oil change. wsw, 18, y/o, kind of crazy, but cute, probably a 7-8... I think she does this thing just to buy her supplies.Isn't that the best? I've had to pass up a few over the years because I had riders along that would not undesrstand. But, every now and then, you do get lucky like that.

So was this on the boulevard somewhere?

Hizark21
01-11-06, 04:32
This very suprising, I have not seen any action downtown in in several years. Where in downtown was this oil place located....??

Hizark21
01-11-06, 04:44
The cops have been cracking down a bit the past few evenings. Tonight the cops seemed to be stopping a lot of the girls. They were questioning Sanae yesterday. This evening there was about 7 or 8 girls out. I saw that older thick blonde stefanie near 38th and ECB across from the Elementary school. I saw this one very hot young blonde at the Liquor store on Felton st and ECB. I only saw her once and she did not come back out again. I also saw this older blonde near 30th & ECB. Her name was Robin, but I was not attracted to her so I decided to pass.

Seek899
01-11-06, 14:29
Funny you bring that up, Vamp. I was downtown for business on Monday night and saw that thick LSW "Mulan" with another thick chick. They were wearing the short skirts and heels and walking down C street by 4th. It was about 9 pm. I don't know if that was typical or a fluke. Maybe LE's actions on ECB and elsewhere are creating new areas. I have not thought about downtown for ages but it pays to keep your eyes open. Several years ago I met a working chick at the Mardi Gras celebration downtown. She drove down from LA for the action. I guess it will always be there. Sometimes ya gotta work harder for it than others.

I found a girl, without looking for her, she was around the place I do the oil change. wsw, 18, y/o, kind of crazy, but cute, probably a 7-8... I think she does this thing just to buy her supplies.

Vamp
01-11-06, 16:36
It was near the college area. I dont want to alert LE but there are a few bars in downtown that get very HOT on mondays, I have seen a few of the CL girls in these bars on mondays, thats probably why mulan was in downtown.

Monays are very boring all over SD, but DT keep some action. Probably the dating get slow also and they decide to go out and have fun...

W Hunter
01-11-06, 22:02
Yes. See here we go. People taking note in other areas of town. There used to be enough action in other areas that it was worth a trip. Not just the old few standards. Market and the side streets in downtown used to be quite interesting. More of a sex adventure than actually finding outstanding providers.

Let me state it again: It is worth cruising other areas from time to time.

Be safe.

Hizark21
01-12-06, 04:09
I suspect that any action in heart of the gaslamp will be cracked down on fairly quickly. There is simply to many cops downtown. But I do miss the downtown action years ago. There was some really great action in the early 80's downtown.

Hizark21
01-12-06, 04:17
Cruised for a for awhile till about 7:30 pm. Saw 3 or 4 girls on ECB. Saw Sanae and that Stefanie on ECB. There was no sign of that one hot blonde. The cops were not cracking down, but my guess is that a lot of the girls left town. Going to cruise tomorrow night so hopefully that blonde will appear again.

Hizark21
01-12-06, 12:28
Has anyone talked to Jessica recently. I have tried calling her a but no answer. She headed back up to Sacramento during the holidays, but said she would be back soon. Jessica is quite flakey, but hopefully she will come back soon.

Hizark21
01-13-06, 01:56
The action was about the same as yesterday. Saw Sanae and older blonde Stefanie. Saw this one LSW by Hollywood video. Talked to her, but she claimed she was not working. She was dressed like as sw so I am almost positive was a sw.

Still no sign of that one hot blonde. Most of the other sw's have left town after Tuesdays crackdown. If anyone has any sightings of that blonde please post...??

Clicker619
01-13-06, 22:41
Howdo you tye this together. I did not see anything in Hyzarks post to indicate this.

It's not what Hizark said, it's what I know and what I've seen. I've seen what Jenny looks like.

Hizark21
01-13-06, 22:46
I was looking for Jenny on CL can you post her picture please...??

Travelingdude
01-14-06, 05:07
First time poster but traveling monger, and a board watcher for quit some time.

Was down in the SD area at the end of December on vacation. Decided to head to Tj for the day. After taking a trip to a somewhat scary place in TJ and leaving, I decided when I got back to hit up the forum and see what was going down for Amp's in SD.

I saw a review on Osaka, with possible HE, so I decided this was the place.

I was really thrown off by how nice of an area it was in, and all the bar people walking around. After getting over that I did the typical ding dong, mamasan answers the door, and points at the sign. After a long walk around TJ, I for some reason thought I needed a hour with table shower 1.

The person I was with, a first timer got the same. Got the typical you been here before YES. I then started talking because I couldn't remember what name I read on here to use for previous visit. He on the other hand used the name of the person he read on here.

Proceed into the room, and a mid 20's Korean girl begins to massage me. Decent massage while waiting for the table shower to open. This goes on for 15 minutes. Then head into the table shower "you want this wash" Yes.

20 minute table shower, best I ever had. Then we proceeded back into the room. She says "Your buddy done already" I was kindof bummed cuz I was thinking a lil more massage but I figured it was about time to go. She says you want me massage anywhere else. I grab hand put it where I want and she finishes off. .2 tip, my hands roamed freely. Don't remember the name cuz they all start to sound the same. We have Korean food talk while I dress and I made a joke they should call it SEOUL masage cuz it was koreans not Osaka for Japan, then leave.

My buddy for some reason didn't pay attention to all the conversation on the way and got shut out on the HE. Apparently his girl early 30's decent said her hands were getting hot and no more masage, then left room. He was dumb enough to get dressed and give in.

Place 10 -for clean
Girls Korean -8's
FS? I would say probably not 0
HE -9
Parking In a neighborhood of nice houses - 10
Asian treatment 7( I like when they dress you and hold your hand when they walk you around, I didnt get that)

If I am ever back in the SD area I will go back.

Hizark21
01-15-06, 00:26
Was out near La Mesa so I decided to cruise back on ECB to see what the afternoon action was like. Cruised from about 3-5 with a stop at a friends house near ECB. East ecb was dead as usual. I was hoping to see some new girls, but the action was about the same as Thursday. Saw Steani and Sanae and a few other skanks out. Hopefully some new girls will show up next week.

Adrianjustin
01-15-06, 05:45
Does anyone have reviews for a girl on CL that goes by the name PRECIOUS?

Hizark21
01-15-06, 18:28
I talked to Jenny yesterday and thinking of getting together. She lives in the Chula Vista area so I may see her. I am hoping to find a new hot sw for facial so probably will see her later in the week.

Hizark21
01-16-06, 00:29
Jessica and prices:

It's a myth that price has any relation to the quality of the service. Generally I have found that the more expensive girls give the worst service. This is one reason I am reluctant to pay a high price unless I get a facial. Believe me I have gotten some killer bj and facials from girls like Ashley, Melody and Junie in the past. The big difference now is that a lot of the girls are from out of town. As most of you know I am fairly picky when it comes to sw's. I can go weeks without picking one up.

As for Jessica it's simply that she is a excellent bj artist who really tries hard to please. I have known her for quite awhile and she is great.

Clicker619
01-16-06, 19:55
Precious is very friendly. She appears to be a li'l thick around the thighs and mid-section. Last heard her rates were 0.8/0.5

Btroffded
01-17-06, 00:59
Does anyone have reviews for a girl on CL that goes by the name PRECIOUS?She looks like a wsw I used to know a few years ago. Her name was Cara E.P. (she left her purse here years ago and i had her ID. She was 18 at the time from boston. her "mom" lived off gower/hollywood. a bit of a crack *****, but fun nonetheless!

If you do see her, ask if real name is cara, and let me know!

Hizark21
01-18-06, 02:23
Got a bj and a facial from this brunette named Unique for $50. Unique has a fairly good body with nice tits. The service was ok, but not great. Her technique was good, but I wished she was more willing to please. The facial was disappointing, because she tried dodging the cumshot. I would probably go with her again, but I am going to keep a eye open for other girls.

I have her ph # if anyone wants it..

Hizark21
01-19-06, 03:16
Did anyone cruise today and yesterday evening....??

Planning on cruising tomorrow. Probably won't pick up any girls unless they are exceptional....

Big Tx
01-19-06, 23:28
Hit ECB last night, slim pickings, nothing exceptional out. Seemed like a slow night.

Didn't get to make a run today before I left town.

Bj Meplz
01-19-06, 23:29
Hey guys,

I was just wondering what the borders of ECB are? I keep hearing East ECB and West ECB. I've been up and down ECB and haven't seen anything even remotely appealing.

Hizark21
01-20-06, 01:35
Cruised this evening for a few hours. The action was fairly disappointing. Did not see any sw's worth picking. Talked to this one pudgey blonde named Shannon near Hollywood Video. Shannon was about a 6.8 or so and I was not attracted to her. Decided to pass.

W Hunter
01-20-06, 19:47
On a drive at lunch I decided to check out the action. At Hollywood there was a dyed blond Latina. Across from Pep Boys was some sort of mixed breed black/asian/latin that may have appealed to someone. Then all the way to College there were some that looked tha part, but not sure. Could have also been school jailbait as well along the rest of the boulevard. So if you wanted something, I think another sweep of the track would have netted you something. I did not have the time.

Best Tx Monger
01-20-06, 23:02
Love the show ! This Cat tells it like it is. As a matter of fact, I highly recommend listening to Mr Tom Lykas for Entertainment. Radio setting 103.7 FM from 7-10 pm weekdays.

Reason I love this guy, he fights for us getting laid. In addition, he throws out some of the most BS crap about guys trying to get laid and he ACTUALLY makes sense.

Tells you why not to get married, how to get free meals, free drinks, and free puzzy !! LOL, this guys is something else, and the funny thing is like I said, he actually makes sense.

Anything goes on this show. Please be warned, he does not lecture you on morality & does not stand on high ground. Which in this case, would be good for ALL of us. Check him out ! www.blowmeuptom.com

Big Tx
01-21-06, 18:59
Checked out ECB early AM...Nothing worth picking up available. The same blond Hizark21 saw was still out, decide to pass..

Where are the exceptional SWs?

Hizark21
01-21-06, 20:44
Cruised briefly saw a few girls out nothing really worh picking up.

Lascivious
01-22-06, 18:11
I cruised ECB mid-afternoon. Nothing much going on. I decided to go to my usual AMP. Saw my girl and had a great time. She is quite a find for an AMP in town. Just as good as going to North County without the traffic hassle.

The $ is a little high, .5 + $ tip, but I get a great no rush massage with walking on the back, which feels so good, and enthusiastic FS from a beautiful, mid 20’s Asian goddess. (She looks young but many Asian women, especially the little ones, look younger than they are.) She makes you feel so comfortable, like old reunited lovers. There is AMP review site with details of my activities. I read about an 18 yr old girl with good looks and excelent service and attitude that I will try next. It's hit and miss when they will be there though.

Although it’s a hassle I find myself going to TJ more and more nowadays. There are beautiful, just 18, FOB, (fresh of the bus) types to be had from $20 for FS from a street girl, to $60 for a bar girl. It’s such a smorgasbord-it’s like monger heaven. Check the international board for details of my south-of-the-border excursions.

Member #1036
01-24-06, 02:09
5 am Monday morning got off 805 at ECB and turned left and right before Arco station at bus stop saw a taller WSW. Pulled up and jumped in.
took me down the street to an alley and did a good BBBj with lots of deep throat. $.40 BBBJCIM. Good attitude and will repeat. A+ boobs and face is good enough.

I got digits...lets trade.

Hizark21
01-26-06, 13:19
Has anyone been cruising this week....?? I have not had time to cruise this week, Might cruise tonight if I am in the area...

Seek899
01-26-06, 16:34
This girl is advertising on CL as "Cameron" but I think I've seen her on ECB and in National City before. Looks like a girl called "Kelly" that's out rarely and usually disappears fast.

I was out earlier this week and picked up "Red", a slim bsw that advertises on the eros site in LA. She comes down to San Diego on occassion and (big surprise) you get a pretty steep discount from her web price when you find her on ECB. She is out during the early afternoon. Beyond the usuals, I didn't see much else.

aht169
01-28-06, 01:41
Had the time to cruise ECB on Wednesday night. Saw a couple of BSW but were gone quickly. they were not that good looking, but there are so many hobbyists out that any girl is quickly picked up. In any case spent about an hour then went home. I really miss those days in the early 90's when there was a really good selection of girls!
Stay Safe
AHT169

Clicker619
01-29-06, 02:52
Red (redlightfantasies dot net/?=) was out cruising for a short time. I also saw another bsw around Chevron.

Sanae, Diamond, and a couple of their fatty friends were out too across from Chevron.

Hizark21
01-30-06, 13:40
Went to friends house who lives near ecb. So I went for a brief cruise around 9pm. Saw about 3 bsw's out. This was encouraging since Sunday evenings are usually dead.

Bj Meplz
01-30-06, 23:39
I didn't see any SW last night but I was pleasantly surprised by the SC of ECB and Ohio. Surprised to see they we're pretty liberal now a days.

I got one dance for $25 and she let me touch her. Then the next girl started at the same price but when I started to touch her she said "That's $10 extra" Then she said for $50 I could touch her pussy and she flashed me a glimpse. Very surprised. I had given up on SC up here because they're so strict compared to TJ. Pleasantly surprised indeed.

Pay to Play
01-31-06, 00:03
Haven't posted in a few years but finally came back and didn't see much on ECC. Have cruised a few times recently day time only and have seen a few girls in the early evenings.

Chylnk
01-31-06, 02:02
Was out on ECB between 3 and 4pm today and saw a few BSWs and one WSW wearing a multicolored skirt. Does anyone have info on the thin BSW that was wearing jeans, a printed white shirt and some Ugg looking boots? She was the only one worth picking up but never got a chance. She was pacing back/forth by the carwash.

Also would like to find some asian SWs around ECB. Does anyone know of any?

Thanks!

Hizark21
01-31-06, 03:47
Made a quick pass on ecb around 2pm. Did not see much except for that blonde Stefani. Had to run a errand later this evening around 7pm. Things were almost completely dead. Very suprising.

Clicker619
01-31-06, 04:11
There's a girl named Veronica on CL. I think she was out briefly on Mon afternoon.

Hizark21
01-31-06, 04:20
Spoke to Unique this evening she told me that she will be back town on Friday.

Veronical looks hot.... Just spoke to Veronica and she denied working on ECB. Veronica says she is from SF. Let's hope Veronica was lying and comes out soon,

Hizark21
01-31-06, 04:33
I have seen her out from time to time. For some reason she is quite picky.

Seek899
01-31-06, 14:58
I took a quick spin on ECB yesterday morning around 10:00 a.m. Only saw two girls but LE was everywhere. Even a couple of sheriff's cars. One girl told me that sheriffs were out with mugshot books, checking girls for outstanding warrants. That helps explain the dirth of talent over the last couple of years. Any chicks with an outstanding warrant are sitting ducks. Also helps explain why prices have gone up. Even mediocre sws often start at $60 now but will take less if you stick to your guns. I've had some outrageous prices quoted by fairly attractive sws. $40 seems to be as low as I can work it. Back in the day on Midway or ECB, $40 would get you a decked-out hottie in heels. I don't see those days coming back. Supply and demand, blah, blah blah.

National City was dead yesterday too. Sometimes mornings can be great. Last week on ECB I saw several blonde sws (thick and not very attractive), 4 bsws and a dirty blonde lsw in jeans who was an easy 8 but too paranoid to make it worthwhile. One girl told me that she works mornings now because she gets less LE attention. There is sometimes a cute asian in boots around the laundry mat right before I-15. I've not been able to talk to her because she is not out long and many mongers are out.

Wish I'd see Angie (a la Member #1036) sometime but I'm never out that early. I've heard that there are girls who work a 4 a.m. to 6 a.m. shift and catch mongers on their way to work early.

Hizark21
01-31-06, 15:57
This is suprising, but not unexpected. There is a lot of sw's who have outstanding warrants. This explains why last night was so dead.

Prices and girls:

You can still find a lot of girls for reasonable prices. There has been some local girls out who charge $40. Unique was charging $40 for a bj last week. Personally I am unconvinced that prices will stay high.

Main & Division:

Very suprising to hear that there is any sw's down there. I have not seen any sw's worth picking up in National city in years.

Hizark21
02-01-06, 01:21
Was out this evening from 6-8pm. Saw the same girls as night. The cops were stopping some of the girls. I believe they stopped Sanae and 2 other girls by Chasers. Saw that other blonde Rebecca only a 6 or so decided to pass. The action seemed to dying off and I did not feel like wasting more gas. Decided to head on home.

Hizark21
02-02-06, 03:01
Cruised this evening and saw 4 or 5 sw's out. Saw Sanae, blonde Stepanie and this other new SW near 38th & ECB by the Laundromat. Did not get a good look at her, but she was bitchy and being picky. There seemed to be more sw's around 9pm which was suprising.

Hopefully there will be some new action tomorrow, but not expecting much.

Adrianjustin
02-03-06, 00:03
Anybody have any reviews on her?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ers/130783560.html
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ers/129137938.html

Phil Anderer76
02-03-06, 19:23
I'm going to be in SD in a couple of weeks. I was doing a little advanced research on CL and found an ad that was titled HEAVENLY TOUCH * HEAVENLY BEAUTY - 21 . http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ers/130946780.html

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this. It looks a bit pricey, but it also looks like it could be well worth it.

If I don't get any good feedback on this, I may just do a trip to TJ. I've never been before and I don't think I can hit SD with out making the trips south.

Thanks

Lascivious
02-03-06, 23:24
Is posting links, such as below, kosher?

Hizark21
02-04-06, 00:50
Was in the area this evening around 7pm. ECB was completely dead.

Did anyone crusie last night....??

Hizark21
02-04-06, 22:49
Was in the area so I briefly cruised ECB. The action was really dead this afternoon. Only saw one possible bsw. The cops and sheriff's must have been reall cracking down hard.....

There was a report that Pamona was picking up a lot so I suspect a lot of girls headed up there. The cops have been cracking down up in Pamona. So hopefully they will head back down for a visit.

Hizark21
02-05-06, 13:00
I have not been out the ECC for about a few months or so. But every time I go it seems to be very dead or just a few ugly old sw's. The upside however is that most girls are on ECB.

Medic69
02-06-06, 14:37
I'll be coming to SD on business in a few weeks. I have RTFF. What/where is ECC/ECB?

Thanks and stay safe!

Hizark21
02-06-06, 15:37
El Cajon blvd runs parallel to I-8 about a 1/2 mile south on top of the mesa. Head south on I-805 off ramp get off on El Cajon blvd 2nd off ramp. The cruise area is from Texas to I-15. You can also try cruising on up to around 70th & ECB. To get to El Cajon City keep on heading on ECB till it turns into I-8. Get off on El Cajon blvd and it turns into Main st. The sw's work on East Main st near the Arco. I probably would not bother heading out to ECC, things have been dead out there for quite sometime. Your best cruise times on ECB is from 6-9 pm. I would not count on much now, a lot of sw's have left town. Could pick up, but not certain.

Hizark21
02-06-06, 15:40
Went to my office today so I took a brief cruise on ECB. The action was dead, but it's hard to tell since it was the morning. Eneded up having to make another trip to the office this evening so I took another brief cruise around 7pm.. The action was still dead..

Probably going to wait until Wednesday to cruise. I think this is going to be a dead week

Hizark21
02-06-06, 17:57
Tried calling that sw Unique this morning, but she claimed I had the wrong ph#.... Not sure what is happening.

Bj Meplz
02-07-06, 23:51
Hizark mentioned Pomona having all the action. My friend sees a lot of SW's on Holt ave. Mostly BSW's. Maybe that's why it's so dead down here.

And thanks for speling out the Boundaries of EC. I had asked before and was ignored. I wasn't sure what the prime times or areas were because it alwasy seems dead when I go by.

Hizark21
02-08-06, 02:18
Cruised this evening, but there was not many sw's out. Only saw 3 or 4 sw. Saw Sanae and the cops were stopping this other sw 38th ECB. I am fairly certain the cops arrested. her.

Decided to cruse on up to east ecb to check out the scene. Saw this one bsw by 51st and ECB. Hopefully things will pick up, but a lot of sw's have left town.

Jenny:

Tried calling Jenny tonight, but her ph# is no good anymore. Also tried calling Jessica same result. It's too bad the sw's ph# would stay in service longer.

Joe Coodidge
02-08-06, 16:07
Found this on CL. Anyone been to her yet?
A little pricey for me but...

www.sensualhealingmassage.com/

Joe

Hizark21
02-08-06, 16:29
It's only natural for the sw's. It's not to far. The big factor is the sheriff crackdown on outstanding warrants. Things picked up a bit last so hopefully see some more action on Weds and Thursday.

Lascivious
02-08-06, 21:11
It is my understanding that she is legit, not fs though. She's been around quite awhile and I've read that she is good at what she does. I remember seeing her ad many years ago. She must be relatively good to stay around so long.

Chukichz
02-09-06, 02:13
You've looked at this babe's web site, her rules and her prices. And you're still asking if this is good. If you're willing to plunk down $200 for this you deserve what you get. The amps are now up to $100 an hour and there will be a significant sur charge above that for extras. There are certain amps that are still charging the old prices and giving better service. I will not name them because we saw what became of them after all the posts here. This is obviously a major source of knowledge LE's are using to bust these places. I have been in many parts of the world, and the US is the only civilized nation that has such a childish and prudish problem with sex. I used to go to the amps a couple of times a week but I am now very selective. If you pay the $100/hour, again, you get what you deserve. We've got TJ just a few minutes away. Learn to speak some Spanish and you can go along way on a little money. Go to Cost Rica, Panama, Thailand, and Buenos Aires is great! Great looking babes for $60-200 pesos that's $20 to $70. And many of these are major league lookers. They give great service, have great attitudes. You guys keep doling out all this cash, the women lose respect for you because they perceive you as a loser to be scorned. Go to Ecuador, Colombia, virtually all the latin american countries have women that treat you well and don't ask for alimony after you have sex with them. The American male has to develop a little backbone and if necessary boycott the amps with the $100 prices.

Clicker619
02-09-06, 02:19
Did anyone participate in any of the action Wed night? There were quite a few lookers. Two nice bsw's; one sorta petite and one taller.

3 wsw's: one wearing a denim dress and reddish/blond hair; kinda looks like Amy on CL with a tad more meat on her. 2nd was very petite in a skimpy skirt and tube top; brunette with hair just past the shoulders. 3rd was wearing jeans and a blue/green top. She's blond just past the shoulders.

Of course, Sanae, Diamond, and their fat friend were out; first by the bus stop across from Pep Boys. Then Sanae and fatty moved to the store across from the laundry place when it got dark. Sanae looks so hot. Too bad she's such a female dog with a rotten kitty.

I wonder if these new girls are a result of Too Short being in town.

Hizark21
02-09-06, 03:02
What time were you out. I got out around 7pm and had to go to the office for about a half hour. There was some wsw's around 7pm, but they disappeared by the time I got back. The cops were stopping a few sw's so I suspect the girls left.

Do you have a better description of the wsw's you saw.. How would you rate them...??

Seek899
02-09-06, 14:49
Sanae can indeed look hot. Pants are not her friend but several weeks ago she was out in high heels and a short pink skirt and her long legs looked so good good I actually thought about it. Lucky for me, past experience with her let me move on and just enjoy the site. I gotta give her credit for persistence, however. I also like how her fat friend (Mullan?) dresses. Too bad it's waisted on her. Hooker garb usually means a quick visit from LE these days. Maybe they let Mullan wear it to punish mongers.

I was out Monday afternoon and saw a couple of new blonds out for a short while before disappearing after being stopped by a black and white. They looked similar to the ones Clicker619 describes. Maybe they're giving it another shot now. Short appearances appear to be the norm these days. It seems like more of the CL girls are having "specials" to pick up the slack.

. . .3 wsw's: one wearing a denim dress and reddish/blond hair; kinda looks like Amy on CL with a tad more meat on her. 2nd was very petite in a skimpy skirt and tube top; brunette with hair just past the shoulders. 3rd was wearing jeans and a blue/green top. She's blond just past the shoulders. . . . Then Sanae and fatty moved to the store across from the laundry place when it got dark. Sanae looks so hot. Too bad she's such a female dog with a rotten kitty. ...

Hizark21
02-09-06, 18:53
What time did you see these girls........???

Amy looks exceptionally hot I would love to do her.

It sounds as though they are they one trick a day girls like Treasure.

Clicker619
02-10-06, 02:01
It seems the activity is all betweein 4 & 730 at the latest. Then it turns into a ghost town.

Reliable word says Sanae was taken into custody on Thurs. Some of the other veteran girls have gotten citations like blocking a sidewalk, loitering with intent to solicit, etc. Part of the game for these girls is pleading to disturbing the peace or some other unrelated lesser charge.

In the news, it was mentioned that a large number of SDPD will be lost in March. The city is in such a rut that they're imposing a 3% paycut. Thus, officers are moving to more lucrative agencies like Chula Vista.

I think those officials responsible, both elected & appointed, should be dragged over hot coals and then shot. On the same note, Randy "Duke" Cunningham should be stripped of his pension and then locked up for 20 years minimum. That should set a good example of what not to do while serving a public office. Ahhh.... wishful thinking. Ok, enough ranting...

Hizark21
02-10-06, 06:16
Saw 4 or 5 sw's out 3 or 4 bsw's and 2 wsw's. Saw blonde Stefani by 70th and ecb. Also saw another bsw up there as well. So some of the action is shifting up to east ecb.

West ecb was all bsw's with the exception of this one wsw near 30th & ecb. Her name is Rebecca I believe only about a 6 or so. Did not see many cops around. Not sure why the sws' are quitting so early. It's probably due to the recent police crackdown.

As for Sanae I no sympathy whatsoever. Sanae seems like a lot trouble.

Medic69
02-10-06, 14:15
Thanks for the info Hizark, I appreciate it! I am also thinking about taking the drive to TJ...any thoughts??

Hizark21
02-10-06, 18:21
Personally I think San Diego is better if you can find any action you like. I recommend you go to tj later in the afternoon around 3 or so. This way you beat the midday heat and there is more girls working as well.

Hizark21
02-10-06, 18:32
If anyone has any more info on afternoon sw action please post....??

QUOTE=seek899]Monday I was out on ECB between 1 and 2:30 pm. That's typically too early but every now and then it works out well.[/QUOTE]

One never know what one will find. A few years ago I found this one hot blonde by Chasers on a Sunday around 12pm of all times. Got a bj and facial from her for $40. Andrea was her name and I have never seen her again sadly. enough.

Sometimes there is some mid afternoon action . It's quite possible that more sw's have decided to work aftternoons due to cops crackdown.

Hizark21
02-11-06, 05:37
Went to the office so I cruised briefly around 5:30 and 9pm. The action was fairly dead, There was only 2 or 3 sw's working. Not suprising since Fridays are nomally dead anyways. Hopefully nexweek will pick up next week.

Lascivious
02-11-06, 15:59
Took a few passes along the Blvd. I saw a little blonde WSW but upon closer inspection she looked highly cracked out and old. I saw a nice looking thick BSW in some short-shorts but she was gone before I could get a good look.

I saw two really hot girls walking but they were way TGTBT. They turned down a side street and went into a house. Not SW's, oh how I wish. (They were probably school girls so just as well, damn how they dress these days.)

Nevermore
02-13-06, 09:03
Does anyone know if San Ysidro by the border has any SW's? I had heard that the last trolley station and the Travelodge used to have a lot of action late in the evening about 10 yrs ago. Tonight while I was driving through, I spotted a few cuties strolling by themselves talking on cell phones, but I didn't have time to stop.

Before anyone starts criticizing me for SW cruising there so close to TJ, I have to say that sometimes I prefer "drive through" over a sit down meal when it comes to mongering.

Hizark21
02-13-06, 14:16
Went to friends house so I decided to cruise ECB. Saw this one Brunette being questioned by the cops by 37th and ECB by the tire shop. Tried stopping for, but her friends picked her up by the time I got to her. Saw this other possible wsw by 30th & ECB. Tried stopping for her several times,but she was busy talking on her phone and she ignored me. Cruised on up to east ECB and I saw a couple of possible lsw's near 70th and ECB. Tried stopping for them, but they ignored me. I am fairly certain they sw's, but just picky.

Max Power
02-14-06, 02:04
New to SD. What street is ECB. Is that El Cajon? And if so whereabouts? I live near the 8. Just wondering where the action is. I'm from the LA area.

Hizark21
02-14-06, 02:18
Went to the office this evening so I decided cruise for a short while. Saw about 7 sw's out this evening the unfortunate thing was that they were mainly bsw's or and few wsw's who were all 6.5 or below. Saw Sane out, but ignored her. I was hoping to see that brunette again, but I think she left town. The cops seem to be targeting the new sw's primarilly. Saw a couple of older blonde wsw's near 70th. Saw Stefani up there as well.

Hopefully this is a sign that the action will be picking up again. All we need now is better quality.

Member #1036
02-14-06, 21:43
I leave MX every Monday and hit ECB around 5 to 6 am every week. Every week I find something but this past Monday ghost town.

Stayed around till 7 and zip. Maybe next week.

Hizark21
02-14-06, 21:54
Against my better judgement I went with Sanae this afternoon. Sanae agreed to a bj for $40. The session amounted to a 2 minute bj and hj. Sane then told me to get myself off. This is the first and last time I will ever go with Sanae. Contacted that sw brunette Michele today. Saw her out this afternoon another fat cow.

Clicker619
02-15-06, 04:58
There's a WSW from Seattle named Shannah. She's hot, gets scooped quick, and works around Pep Boys. We had a nice chat in between calls and pickups. I don't know how long she'll be in town but she usually shows up around 6pm.

There are some really young looking girls from out of town. I talked to a black/white named April near the Viet Medical Office, an LSW named Cassandra one block from the 15 by the gas station, and a WSW named Andrea (see photo, white top). I'd stay away from them; too damn young. There's also a slightly older WSW that works near the Centre laundry place; she worn blue jeans and a light blue sweatshirt for 3 evenings straight. The WSW with the lettermen's jacket got hooked. She should be back out or will prolly go back to where she came from.

On the west side of 805, I ran into a Polynesian named Minaya.

Sanae and company are nothing but a bunch of cows; talk about Gateway Country. Sanae and her piggys roll in an early 90s red civic. They switch from working Pep Boys to the licquor store across from Centre Laundry.

With tj so close, I'd rather play it safe and just look & no touch. Am I the only one with a camera to spare? Let's get some pics up; the Pomona group is always pumping with interesting pics.

Hizark21
02-15-06, 14:57
I saw Shannah on Sunday evening, but I have not seen her since. Did not see the secondy gir in picture. When did you last see Shannah...?? Do you have a ph# please please (If so please pm me). I was headed up to SDSU on business so I cruised on ECB . I saw this older blonde sw near 50th around 10am. She had a nice body, but her face was not attractive.

Cruised for a short while around 7pm. The action was fairly dead Sanae mentioned that there was bald white cop that was hassling her and gave her a ticket for obstructing the sidewalk. Sanae also said that she was leaving the street around 2pm to avoid him. This could explain why the last evening was fairly dead.

Fairwinds
02-15-06, 21:54
There's a WSW from Seattle named Shannah. She's hot, gets scooped quick, and works around Pep Boys. We had a nice chat in between calls and pickups. I don't know how long she'll be in town but she usually shows up around 6pm.

There are some really young looking girls from out of town. I talked to a black/white named April near the Viet Medical Office, an LSW named Cassandra one block from the 15 by the gas station, and a WSW named Andrea (see photo, white top). I'd stay away from them; too damn young. There's also a slightly older WSW that works near the Centre laundry place; she worn blue jeans and a light blue sweatshirt for 3 evenings straight. The WSW with the lettermen's jacket got hooked. She should be back out or will prolly go back to where she came from.

On the west side of 805, I ran into a Polynesian named Minaya.

Sanae and company are nothing but a bunch of cows; talk about Gateway Country. Sanae and her piggys roll in an early 90s red civic. They switch from working Pep Boys to the licquor store across from Centre Laundry.

With tj so close, I'd rather play it safe and just look & no touch. Am I the only one with a camera to spare? Let's get some pics up; the Pomona group is always pumping with interesting pics.Clicker I will be moving to San Diego within a year. I have been mongering for 50 years and I just got a digital Olympus which I definitely plan to try out. I often cruise the Pomona and Long beach Blvd loops and I attend to see what I can do.

Yoshineman
02-15-06, 23:29
How is the massage parlor on ECB near 34?

Hizark21
02-16-06, 14:31
Was heading on up on ECB around 10am and saw this older blonde wsw near 50th Nice body andh hair, but her face was unattractive. I saw this one young brunette wsw near 54th around 6pm. She was only about a 6.8 or so decided to pass.

Went to the office and cruised around 7pm. The action was really dead on west ecb. I think a lot sw's have left town. Hopefully the action will pick up tonight.

Lascivious
02-16-06, 17:59
The girl in Clicker's second picture looks cute. Is she one of the ones that are too young? If so too bad, don't want that kind of trouble.

Mexico has been great but lately I've read reports of long border waits and increased police harassment. I have not had any problems lately though. If only the US has a zona like MX...

There are a couple of girls that I have seen on CL that look cute and have references that I am thinking about trying.

Hizark21
02-17-06, 12:47
Cruised last night and the action was disappointing. Saw the usual skanks near 38th & ecb. Saw this one new plain lsw near 35th & ecb. Was not attracted to her decided to pass. Saw Chunky blonde Michelle near 70th & ecb. I was hoping for some new good action nothing new . Hopefully next week the action will pick up. But at least we are not seeing another dry winter like last year.

Hizark21
02-18-06, 05:17
Had to go to the office, took a brief cruise. The action was fairly dead only saw 1 sw. Did not have much time so decided to leave.

Hizark21
02-18-06, 06:29
Here is a couple pictures of Jessica I located on CL. I picked up Jessica about a month ago.I am not certain if she is still in town. Search under Jessica and click on blonde 19. According to Jessica's ad she is out of town for a week. Jessica is quite flakey so I would not count on her returning soon.

I may go back for another facial if she is still in town. The only downside is that her face is not all that great looking considering the price.

Hizark21
02-19-06, 00:37
Was in Hillcrest so I decided to take a brief cruise on ECB. Saw 3 or 4 sw's out. Did not see any new sw's out.

W Hunter
02-19-06, 03:52
Clicker I will be moving to San Diego within a year. I have been mongering for 50 years and I just got a digital Olympus which I definitely plan to try out. I often cruise the Pomona and Long beach Blvd loops and I attend to see what I can do.Got me beat by close to 2 decades. It is nice to read other OG types. Pomona was too far, but I too have been to LB several times. Just not in the last few years. All I can say is that ECB is sort of more history than anything else. Yes you can get what you need if you look long enough and at the right time, but it is not the 24/7 of old. Sad to say. TJ is the place to play, if you can deal with what it takes to go there and come home.

Enjoy the city, it is a nice place to live for the most part.

-W

W Hunter
02-19-06, 03:56
9PM Saturday. Did a fast cruise up ECB from 805 to College. I did *not* see ANYTHING. I did notice the temperature was dropping. 50. Guess the pussy just froze right up. So it goes.... Now it is 46 and I am not too far from the boulevard.

Stay warm,
The W Hunter

W Hunter
02-19-06, 04:03
Am I the only one with a camera to spare? Let's get some pics up; the Pomona group is always pumping with interesting pics.

First off, you sure are dilligent collecting all those stats on the ladies. I hope your intell well supports your efforts. Thanks.

Second, in regards to the camera. I have had BAD luck with the picture taking. I guess, for the most part, we are not the pros in the survallance dept that you are. Can you illuminate some points to allow us to Clicker619 like you?

Hizark21
02-19-06, 05:27
Sat and Fri nights are usually dead due to the increased police presence. Somtimes there is some action on Fridays or Saturday afternoons. The other factor is that a lot of sw's head up to LA on the weekends.

TJ:
I have found that the service is better in the US at least for sw's. You pay a little more, but when you factor in gas and price for the hotel it works to about the same price.

Max Power
02-19-06, 13:37
Chunky Blonde Michelle.

Does she have tattoos and braces? If so I might know her.

Fairly new in town myself. I'm from the LB area and it used to be a pretty good spot but over the last couple years died down significantly. I didn't know about LBB until recently but I'm speaking of PCH, though I think both are pretty dead for the most part. You still meet the occasional few but not a lot of choices.

LA was a hot spot too. I remember when there were so many out there you could be fairly picky. And I'm not THAT old, so it was only a few years ago that this was the case. Lot of cracking down on a victimless crime.

Don't know this area at all but with the help of these forums...a lonely night might not be so lonely.

Any recommendations to a nice petite latina would be greatly appreciated.

Max

Hizark21
02-20-06, 13:09
Not really sure if Michelle has braces. Her hair is shoulder length. If you see her avoid her. She is bitchy and trys to Scam you.

Cruiser 69
02-20-06, 14:21
I talked to Stephanie, white girl with big ass, while at a stop sign. She was asking $.6 for head but seemed to be willing to negotiate when I said not interested. I wasnt really that interested and figured if I hadn't paid what she asked I probably wouldn't get as good a service. I had called her off of craigslist a while back also and she was asking $2. for FS no greek. I think this girl has delusions of grandeur.

Max Power
02-20-06, 15:19
Yeah probably not the same Michelle. The Michelle I know is actually quite friendly and I guess now is a friend of mine. I just haven't heard from her in a few months so I assume she's in jail or something.

Had a first monger experience last night but I was a little drunk so my judgment was off. Some shorthaired girl WSW named Susie. The experience was more or less a dud so not really worth report. Not totally bad, but just not that great. She was friendly though, and she actually came a couple times during our session but a little too ghetto and chunky for my tastes.

Medic69
02-20-06, 22:55
I did the ECB stroll for a few hours...nothing...nada...zilch...zip! Does anyone have any digits from their private stock they are willing to share? I can reciprocate for Tampa. Please PM.

Thanks!

Clicker619
02-21-06, 02:06
First off, you sure are dilligent collecting all those stats on the ladies. I hope your intell well supports your efforts. Thanks.

Second, in regards to the camera. I have had BAD luck with the picture taking. I guess, for the most part, we are not the pros in the survallance dept that you are. Can you illuminate some points to allow us to Clicker619 like you?

I have a very old digi camera from about 6 years ago. The nice thing about it is it has a 10X OPTICAL zoom. Digital zoom is worthless so don't bother with this spec when shopping for a camera. Also, a 5X optical zoom with 3X digital zoom DOES NOT equate to a 15X total zoom as far as quality is concerned.

Also, save gas and just park somewhere where you'll have a decent view of the blvd. They'll come out sooner or later. Less time driving means less gas burned, less chance of an accident, & less chance of getting spotted by LE. I've been able to pick out undercover LE in the past by playing sitting duck. I can even spot regular mongers.

Clicker619
02-21-06, 02:08
Chunky Blonde Michelle.

Any recommendations to a nice petite latina would be greatly appreciated.

Max

I saw one get busted about a week ago at the gas station off the 15. Otherwise, head to tj at Hotel Eduardo (across Hong Kong club).

Hizark21
02-21-06, 19:11
Cruised briefly last night and things were fairly dead. Sanae was being questioned by the cops by 38th and ECB. Did not see much else out. Headed on up ECB around noon today and things were fairly dead. Saw one bsw on west ecb and chunky blonde michelle by 73rd & ECB. Hopefully the weather will get warmer and more sw's as well.

Medic69
02-22-06, 03:22
I cruised ECB tonight, only saw a BSW at 37th and ECB. She was about a 6. I know she was working because she was givning everyone "the look". I tried to pick her up but she did not give me the time of day, damn rental car looks like an unmarked LEO! I guess next time I need to flash my rental agreement! LOL!

Lascivious
02-22-06, 16:26
I love to check out the blvd. I just don't see anything that gets me going most of the time. I’ve been cruising for years, (since Midway blvd. in its heyday). Last summer I saw a hot little thing and tried to get her attention but there was tons of LE activity that day. I even got out and waited near the corner to talk to her and she walked on by.

She later came by my car to talk and said sorry but it was just too hot (LE). I asked for a number but she said only after the first date. She was the hottest girl I've ever seen on the blvd., very thin, long blonde hair, fresh beautiful face, long legs dressed really nicely but maybe a little too young. I got shy, (about her age and LE) and didn't go.

Since then I've seen a few truly hot ones but they were picky and got taken quickly.

After a cruise I often resign myself to visit an AMP or TJ. The Blvd is risky but that’s part of its charm. I hope it picks up this summer.

So again I ended up at my favorite local AMP. Great service. As hot as she is I need more variety so I go to TJ. It is becoming more of a hassle lately, reports of long border waits and even more policia shakedowns. But what's a monger to do?

Cruiser 69
02-23-06, 00:03
Cruised this evening for about a half an hour, 6:30 - 7:00. Saw about 6 sw only one worth anything was being harrassed by LE. There is almost always something out, just not usually anything I would pay for.

Cruiser 69
02-23-06, 00:07
HIzark21,

I noticed you saw Jessica from CL. Did you pick her up off the Blvd, call her from CL or both? I have never noticed her out walking.

Ivel
02-23-06, 13:45
Clicker619,

What kind of camera do you have? A 10x optical zoom is awesome.

I have had BAD luck with the picture taking. I guess, for the most part, we are not the pros in the survallance dept that you are. Can you illuminate some points to allow us to Clicker619 like you?

I agree with Click619. Go for the optical zoom spec only. Don’t worry about the Digital zoom spec in a camera. Think of it this way, the “optical zoom” is the zoom lens adjustment you make “before” you take the picture. The “digital zoom” on the other hand is the zoom adjustment you make “after” the photo is taken. In other words, the digital zoom is simply enlarging the photo while cropping it to fit the screen automatically. Digital zoom can usually be accomplished in the camera or after you download the image onto the computer and use any editing photo software like Photoshop to zoom "in".

The other important factor is the resolution or the megapixel capacity of the camera. The higher the megapixel of the image, the sharper the image will turn out, but you have to set the camera to the highest resolution before taking the picture. This setting however, also uses up more memory and lowers the total number of picture you can store onto the memory card at one time. A lower resolution settings allows you to store more photos, but lessen the sharpness of the image. The advantage with setting the camera to the highest resolution when taking the picture is that it allows you to digital zoom “in” and still keep the image relatively sharp as compared to zooming “in” the same amount with lower resolution photos. With the lower resolution photos, if you zoom in, the quality (sharpness) suffers and if you zoom in too much, you will start getting pixelation. (the little square blocks that start showing up)

There are other factors involved like shutter speed, lighting, focus etc, but if you set the camera to auto, these are normally not an issue. Holding the camera steady while taking the picture is also important in the quality of the picture you take.

So, go for a camera with at least 3 Megapixel capacity. The more the better and go for the highest optical zoom you can find. Use only the optical zoom when taking a picture since you can always use digital zoom anytime afterwards. I say this because I am under the impression/understanding that some cameras allow you to use the digital zoom feature before the photo is taken, but I could be wrong. I don’t see how it can be done, but I am not an expert with cameras either.

Then you also need to practice to get familiar with whatever camera you buy. Don’t do what I do sometimes with my small and compact 5 megapixels Sony DSC-T1 ( size of a deck of cards). I keep forgetting and end up putting my finger slightly in front and close to the lens while holding it. I get the flash light reflection off the tip of my finger and it screws up the image big time.

Hope that helps.

Ivel

Hizark21
02-23-06, 18:42
Jessica

I picked Jessica up on ECB in early Jan I believe by Chasers.. Jessica rarely works the street. Jessica is in town now. Your best bet is too call her find out when she will be on the street. So by picking her up on the street you pay her street price in instead of escort rate

Jessica is really great at bj's and does facials as well. Probably going to do a bj and facial with Jessica. Assuming that I can't find any sw's cheaper and better looking.......

whatever
02-23-06, 23:46
Visited the Miramar road AMP a few times. Average looking gals. Definitely quite pricey and quite busy.

Munzing
02-24-06, 02:23
Whatever,

The Miramar amp, did you have a girl named Chom, or something that sounds like that? I have been a few times, excellent massages, but still unsure about extras. Basically, the massages have been good enough that I did not feel the need to push for extras. Mmmm, massage.

Munzing
02-24-06, 02:47
Whatever,

What was the name of the girl? was it Chom(sp?) I have been a few times, no extras to report yet.

Hizark21
02-24-06, 03:27
Was out on ECB and the action was really dead. Saw only 3 sw's on ECB. Saw blonde Stefani up near 70th and 2 bsw's on west ecb. My guess is that a lot girls are working up in Pomona now. The action seems to have picked up there.

Clicker619
02-24-06, 03:56
It's an old Sony with less than 1 Megapixel. For posting on the internet, image quality is fine.

Clicker619,

What kind of camera do you have? A 10x optical zoom is awesome.

I agree with Click619. Go for the optical zoom spec only. Don’t worry about the Digital zoom spec in a camera. Think of it this way, the “optical zoom” is the zoom lens adjustment you make “before” you take the picture. The “digital zoom” on the other hand is the zoom adjustment you make “after” the photo is taken. In other words, the digital zoom is simply enlarging the photo while cropping it to fit the screen automatically. Digital zoom can usually be accomplished in the camera or after you download the image onto the computer and use any editing photo software like Photoshop to zoom "in".

The other important factor is the resolution or the megapixel capacity of the camera. The higher the megapixel of the image, the sharper the image will turn out, but you have to set the camera to the highest resolution before taking the picture. This setting however, also uses up more memory and lowers the total number of picture you can store onto the memory card at one time. A lower resolution settings allows you to store more photos, but lessen the sharpness of the image. The advantage with setting the camera to the highest resolution when taking the picture is that it allows you to digital zoom “in” and still keep the image relatively sharp as compared to zooming “in” the same amount with lower resolution photos. With the lower resolution photos, if you zoom in, the quality (sharpness) suffers and if you zoom in too much, you will start getting pixelation. (the little square blocks that start showing up)

There are other factors involved like shutter speed, lighting, focus etc, but if you set the camera to auto, these are normally not an issue. Holding the camera steady while taking the picture is also important in the quality of the picture you take.

So, go for a camera with at least 3 Megapixel capacity. The more the better and go for the highest optical zoom you can find. Use only the optical zoom when taking a picture since you can always use digital zoom anytime afterwards. I say this because I am under the impression/understanding that some cameras allow you to use the digital zoom feature before the photo is taken, but I could be wrong. I don’t see how it can be done, but I am not an expert with cameras either.

Then you also need to practice to get familiar with whatever camera you buy. Don’t do what I do sometimes with my small and compact 5 megapixels Sony DSC-T1 ( size of a deck of cards). I keep forgetting and end up putting my finger slightly in front and close to the lens while holding it. I get the flash light reflection off the tip of my finger and it screws up the image big time.

Hope that helps.

Ivel

Hizark21
02-24-06, 16:34
Had to go to the office so I decided to cruise for a bit. Saw the usual cows out. Also saw this one chunky redhead near 38th & ecb. Also saw that one ugly blonde near Hollywood. I am thinking of making a LA cruise if the action does not pick up soon.

TheHoggster
02-25-06, 11:55
Need some help, I am coming to SD this week and want to hit the TJ scene, but heard that you need a passport at the border to get in and out now can someone confirm or deny this rumor?

Thanks in advance and happy hunting.

Hizark21
02-25-06, 13:10
Had a really irritating experience with Jessica. Tried calling her and then she try's telling me that she is a different Jessica. I know this was her from her picture on CL. But what I can say hookers are usually quite flakey by nature.

Hizark21
02-25-06, 15:39
No passports are needed to go to TJ.

Hizark21
02-26-06, 00:39
Cruised today and found this one older strawberry blonde name Nicole near 70th & ECB. Had a very irritating experience with Nicole. Met up with and went for a bj for $40. About 10 minutes into the bj someone walks by and she then tells me that I am taking to long and refuses to finish. Nicole was only about a 7 or so and I probably paid to much as well.

Also saw this other lsw near Burger king on west ECB. She was okay looking but not great. She wanted $40 for a bj offered her $30. I offered her a extra $10 for a facial but she refused. I was considering going with her, but did not feel like going with her after a disappointing experience today.

Saw about 3 or 4 other bsw's and the usual cows....The cops seemed to be cracking down fairly heavily today. The cops were stopping Sanae and some other cows. It's to bad that there was not some better wsw's working.

Max Power
02-26-06, 05:38
Hizark,

I noticed you go for the facial requests too. That is a bit of a fetish of mine as well. I lived in the LA area and found a few that were willing to do that. Usually made the regulars but as stated, people are flaky by nature...even the "cool" ones. Mainly because they lose their phones or get arrested for something.

Ironically the most attractive SW I've been with has been the longest running, shes' always stayed in touch, although she's pricey now and don't want to spend that much for someone that doesnt' do "everything". I don't ask for a lot but sometimes the extra things like the facial is worth going for someone less attractive. Besides that girl and I are sort of friends now so on a given night I don't have to pay. hahah

Any recommendations for a facial queen would be appreciated. New to the area, so not familiar with the scene.

Hizark21
02-27-06, 03:03
Generally I have found the local sw's and the crack hoes are more willing to do facials. I have found a few, but they disappeared or their ph #'s went dead. I found this one SW named Unique. I reached her once and then she claimed I had the wrong ph # a few weeks later.

A lot of SW's are very moody. One time they will like you and then avoid you.

DudeX
02-27-06, 23:25
Was in town for a visit and found there to be lots of action at least compared to NM. Cops galore but a little common sense goes a long way. I did the pull over and observe as was suggested in an earlier post and it worked very well. You get a feel for whats out there and can even spot out the mongers. Friday got to tour the famous Berkshire and on Sat found a real cutie named Michelle. Both were in the west ECB area and it was in the afternoon about 4 PM. More expensive that what I was used to but that was expected. Hope to explore SD again soon.

Munzing
02-28-06, 02:21
I was scrolling through the archives looking for juicy posts, and came across an excellent post about AMP's.(courtesy of El Gato Gordo, 12/08/03) Here is the gist: Post your favorite location, provider, least favorite etc. . . I thought it might liven up the AMP conversation.

Favorite Location: Crystal Spa PB

Favorite Provider: Rose, from Crystal. Love those huge fake tits, always eager to please.

Least favorite: Sakura, the massages are good, but I keep getting rejected when I try for extras.

Feel free to add additional categories.

Hizark21
02-28-06, 11:18
Michelle.....???

Can you give a description of the Michelle....?? Was she a young petite blonde....?? Or was she the Chunky blonde. If so did you get her ph #..??

Hizark21
02-28-06, 19:06
Cruised very briefly last evening around 7:30. Saw 2 bsw's near 38th and ecb. Will probably cruise tomorrow evening. If anyone has seen any new good action please post.

Hizark21
03-01-06, 04:17
Cruised west ecb saw Sanae and about 5 bsw's. Was hoping to see some goow wsw's, nothing new. Decided to head on down to the Mardi Gras. Lots of fun, but I can see tit's for free from the sw's

Cobra Comander

How was west ecb..??

Chukichz
03-02-06, 00:35
Officer Munzing wants to know what's going on at the AMP's. Gee, we should spill our guts and get them all closed.

Munzing
03-02-06, 02:06
Chuckichz,

On the contrary. Be as cryptic as you like. I just like reading about amp adventures. I am fairly new to the sport, I apologize if I sounded suspicious.

Names and places with sordid details seem to be the norm in just about every thread about amps(except for San Diego) If this is the only way to keep them open, then I am all for it.

Just looking to read something other than an ECB cruise by Hizark21.

Stay safe.

Hizark21
03-02-06, 05:12
The action was quite hot for some reason. The sw's also were working later than normal. If anyone else has been seeing a uptick in latenight sw action please post.....??

East ECB seems to be picking up, saw hardly any cops. Finally seeing some new good looking wsw's after all this time. I am glad because this way it will save me a trip up to Pomona.

Met this one strawberry blonde name Karmella. Karmella was ok, but not great looking. She wanted $50 for a bj, decided to pass. Karmella was about a 6.9 or so. Saw this other young blonde with short hair. Saw her crossing 70th and ecb. Tried stopping for her, but she went with someone else. She reminded me of Jessica when she was younger. Did not get a good look at her, but she was about a 8 or so.

At first west ECB was fairly dead. I met this one brunette wsw named Jenniffer around 10 pm.. She wanted $40 for a bj. She was about a 7 or so.We were going to do the deed, but she told me needed go back because her friend needed help. Cruised on up to east ecb, but the action had died.

Headed back to west ecb and I me this one hot blonde wsw name Jessica. Jessica was a 9. Agreed on bj for $30 after she first asked for $50. The bj was really great, Jessica was very willing to please and enthusiastic as well. She did not rush at all suprisingly enough. Jessica also has great tits as well. The only disappointment is that Jessica does not do facials. Jessica says she is from San Francisco and is getting her GED. Jessica says that she is on ECB a lot. Jessica also told me that she going to live in San Diego. It proves my point that price has no relation to service. The best sw's are often the cheapest.

Bus Nut
03-02-06, 12:23
Went to Windsor, Ontario last year. At that time certified copies of birth certificates were acceptable both ways.

I called the Passport Office and got some clarification on the issue. Passports will be required by 1/1/2007 for all person leaving or entering the US with very few exceptions. I don't have the telephone number handy for the Department, but the lady I talked to said although there could be a change in the time frame (and it would only be a couple of months) this WILL happen and will include Mexico and Canada.

Since there is always a chance of needing it in the future, I have started the process for my wife and I. It runs about $100.00 all in all.

I don't know how soon for sure it will be involved in TJ, but a family friend who works with Customs confirmed that it will be happening in the near future. When it does, it will be "No Passport, No Go" so for those of you like TJ keep it in mind.

Just wanted to let everyone know.

Bus Nut

HoneyBoy
03-02-06, 13:08
Does Rose offer any extra services and if so what are the prices?

I was scrolling through the archives looking for juicy posts, and came across an excellent post about AMP's.(courtesy of El Gato Gordo, 12/08/03) Here is the gist: Post your favorite location, provider, least favorite etc. I thought it might liven up the AMP conversation.

Favorite Provider: Rose, from Crystal. Love those huge fake tits, always eager to please.

Least favorite: Sakura, the massages are good, but I keep getting rejected when I try for extras.

Feel free to add additional categories.

Hizark21
03-02-06, 14:50
There was some talk that the Dept of Homeland security was thinking of coming out with another ID some US citizens would not have to spend as much on passport if they wanted to go to Canada or Mexico

Seek899
03-02-06, 15:49
I got tired of the empty streets and found this chick on CL under "Angie" with a 323 area code. She is the real deal but is leaving downtown later today. She says she comes down to SD every month or so. She is also on Cvibe under Corina.

The downsides are that she doesnt' speak english well and kept me waiting for 40 minutes with a phony excuse. She was by no stretch a gfe and she answered her phone several times. She flat out lied to one guy about where she was. What guys will put up with for a hot fuck. I know TJ is close and $200 is well beyond street prices but I splurged so no cruising for a while now. It was worth it. I'd seen her photo posted by the famous baldycruiser last year and after some research, I was pretty confident that the photos were legit and so was she. They are recent photos and she is smoking. That's all I have so no PMs please. I thought I would pass the info (and smoking photos) along.

Munzing
03-03-06, 01:35
Honeyboy,

Crystal is closed at the moment, at least last I checked, around 2 weeks ago. Apparently she is working at Yoshi right now.

I have only received a HJ from her, price was .2 If anyone knows if Crystal Spa is re-opened.

Hizark21
03-03-06, 02:21
Cruised this evening around 6-8pm. The action was fairly dead. Saw Stefani and this other brunette on east ecb. Was trying to find that blonde with the short hair on east ecb. Did not see her today. I may have been cruising to late. West ECB was also dead.

I also have ph #'s for the sws I mentioned yesterday. I am probably going to see that blonde Jessica. Jessica is on CL, but she looks much better in person for some reason. Quite a deal for $30.

Hizark21
03-04-06, 12:57
Cruised very briefly around 6pm and 9pm. Not much action did not see any sign of those new sw's. Did not manage to cruise east ECB.

Lascivious
03-05-06, 15:37
Cruised the Blvd. hoping to find the hot blonde that Hizark raved about, (giving her a nine is pretty high praise, especially for a $30 girl). No sign of her or any other hotties.

It would take a hot girl like Jessica to get me over my paranoia and pick up a street girl. I am getting tired of TJ due to the increased policia and border scrutiny. My AMP is good but a little pricey and I need some variety.

I've asked street girls for their numbers so I could hook up with them latter with more comfort and security elsewhere. They usually won't give up the digits until after your first date though. $300 or more for an escort is just outrageous.

Seek899
03-06-06, 00:00
I took a quick spin Friday afternoon around 3pm. Found the following on ecb between Texas and the I-15. Snapping the shots is harder than I thought but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I don't know any of the names but I've seen the heavy blonde out before. The two latinas were new to me but a welcome site.

Robocock
03-06-06, 01:02
Nice job Seek. I am sure the hot LSW you found is Parissa on one of the Cum Fiesta porno's.

M Diver
03-06-06, 02:22
I think the latina is one I have spotted around 54th

Hizark21
03-06-06, 02:24
It's possible she could be Diane. Let's hope she is local and sticks around.

Hizark21
03-06-06, 16:25
I am not certain, but I think more wsw's are working during the afternoon. I only seen Jessica at night when I picked her up.

Ritchey Rich
03-06-06, 19:58
#1 sure looks nice. Wish I could find something that good out here in LA.

I took a quick spin Friday afternoon around 3pm. Found the following on ecb between Texas and the I-15. Snapping the shots is harder than I thought but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I don't know any of the names but I've seen the heavy blonde out before. The two latinas were new to me but a welcome site.

Hizark21
03-07-06, 02:45
Cruised briefly did not see any action out. Finally got together with Jessica and got another great bj. Jessica told me that she is out on ecb from midday to 6pm. My only disappointment is that Jessica does not do facials.

Seek899
03-07-06, 15:07
Took a quick photo of this blonde yesterday on ECB by 30th. This was around 2:30 pm. She was snapped up before I could make it over to her and she did not come back during the next 45 minutes I was out. I've not seen her out before. Has anyone had the pleasure?

Max Power
03-07-06, 17:01
Nice photos Seek, well done. Thanks for sharing. That LSW 1 is exactly what I'm looking for. Anyone with her information would be greatly appreciated.

The latest photo might be Hizark's Jessica. Looks like her from what I know, but I haven't met with her yet.

Hizark21
03-07-06, 17:39
That is Jessica in the picture and she is quite hot.

Max Power
03-07-06, 17:40
Oh ok, I was right!

Bj Meplz
03-08-06, 20:34
I'd do her for $30. (Jessica)

If it's true that they are just coming out from 12-6 then that explains why I haven't see any I am usually working at that time. Too bad because I live near ECB and 32nd.

Clicker619
03-09-06, 01:36
How can I get Jessica for .3?

On Wed early afternoon, there was a homely looking latina near Cherokee and a wsw on the west side. Sorry, I wasn't slick enough to take any pics.

Hizark21
03-09-06, 05:46
Jessica charged me $40 the last time I was with her. Tried getting her for $30, but she refused. Jessica said she was going to charge $50. I think if you hold out you can get her for $40 on the street. The main thing is to pick her up on ECB.

It's a bit disappointing that Jessica is the best that out there. Jessica is great looking, but she is still only a 8.5 at best.

Hizark21
03-09-06, 05:50
Was up at SDSU so I took a brief cruise on ECB. Things were fairly dead. Saw Sanae up near on east ecb across from the Bank of America.

Saw this one brunette, tried waiting to get a better look near Chasers. She disappeared, no great loss she did not look all that exceptional. About a 7 or so. Saw a few other bsw's and a chunky lsw.

Senior Leche
03-09-06, 12:11
I was scrolling through the archives looking for juicy posts, and came across an excellent post about AMP's.(courtesy of El Gato Gordo, 12/08/03) Here is the gist: Post your favorite location, provider, least favorite etc. . . I thought it might liven up the AMP conversation.

Feel free to add additional categories.Thanks for pulling up my old post. I'm still out here sampling AMPs from time to time. I too wish there was more posting about the AMP action in SD (what little is left) since I get bored reading basically the same posts over and over about ECB. I've never been a fan of Crystal but I may have to see Rose. Sorry to hear about your experiences at Sakura. I have known the owner there for many years and get consistently good service, although nowdays my expectations are pretty low (good massage, nice and friendly provider, some form of stress relief). Maybe you'll have better luck once they get to know you. Lets see if anyone else can post any up-to-date AMP info.

Hizark21
03-11-06, 06:17
Cruised briefly around 6pm and 9pm. The action was quite dead. I did not get a chance to cruise up to east ECB so it's hard to tell.

One Wing Low
03-11-06, 11:17
Hizark21,

How can I get hold of this babe?

Jessica charged me $40 the last time I was with her. Tried getting her for $30, but she refused. Jessica said she was going to charge $50. I think if you hold out you can get her for $40 on the street. The main thing is to pick her up on ECB.

It's a bit disappointing that Jessica is the best that out there. Jessica is great looking, but she is still only a 8.5 at best.

Hizark21
03-12-06, 15:23
Was with blonde Jessica yesterday and she is now charging $50 for a bj. Tried getting her down, but she refused. I am a bit disappointed that Jessica raised her price. Jessica's bj's are quite enthusiastic and she really aims to please however. Saw Sanae and the other cows near Chasers

Fishin Fool
03-13-06, 14:08
I am pretty new to the El Cajon scene,but cruised yesterday evening around 5:30 pm or so.There wasn`t much going on until right around 6 when I saw several bsw and one real cute wsw east of 805.I was getting the nerve up,and turned around at the arco when I saw 2 cops right on that street.I chickened out,and headed west one last time,and then turned around in a parking lot on the left side(I think it was a school)and there were 5 coppers sitting in the lot.They headed out just as I did,and with 3 in front and two in back of me I decided to hit the 15 north and get out of there...I really liked one of the bsw.She was fairly young,tall and dressed to kill,but I guess I will wait for another day.The thing that sucks is I was down around the border 1 exit from TJ,and since I didn`t have any plans on action,I headed home,and then when I was close to ecb some action sounded good...next time straight to TJ.

Lascivious
03-13-06, 17:41
My Angel is the Centerfold

Remember that lame 80’s song? Well that story happened to me this week…sort of. I was browsing through my favorite escort site, (why I don’t know because I have never used them) and I saw a picture of a girl that looked very familiar.

It turns out that she is a girl that I had a brief sexual affair with. Later we had a really good friendship for many years after I introduced her to a friend of mine and they dated for awhile. He and I are still good friends and he about shit when I showed him the link to her ad.

I met her at a concert when she was just 16 years old. She was working as a nanny, (read: hooked up with a sugar daddy). The singer in my band was a stripper and she idolized her. She said she wanted to follow in her foot steps-and did. (Actually my singer went on to become a veterinarian).

This girl was/is amazing, a real knock out. Not just her smokin’ hot looks but her very being oozed sexuality. She was really something special. I used to sneak in after the kids were asleep and we would go at it all night long. During the day she would go around cleaning the house in a tank top with no bra and a short skirt with no panties, looking very hot.

This girl was so wild. On road trips to gigs or concerts in Hollywood she would take off her shirt and I would pull up to busses full of servicemen or old men in their cars to let them get an eyeful. The funny thing was that many men would get embarrassed and not look.

We lost touch after she took a stab at going legit. I could not believe how great she looked after all these years. The reviews that she is getting are, of course, all raves. I bet they would be jealous to know that I had the privilege of knowing her way back when…

I don’t think that it is sad that she is doing the escort thing. Her spirt should be shared and allowed to enlighten as many souls as possible. We’re all lucky to share her gift.

Funfunfun69
03-14-06, 00:30
Got a link Lascivious?

Cruiser 69
03-15-06, 13:54
I picked up Jessica about a week ago. I had been out cruising for her and had seen all the usual suspects, Sanea, Diamond. I was just about to give up when I spotted her. I turned around to pick her up when she got in another car. I noticed she got out at a store and he drove off so I decided to try my luck. She seemed very stand offish at first but I managed to get her attention when she walked up the street back to ECB by Carl's Jr. We did the usual check and she wanted $. 5 for BJ. Tried to talk her down to $. 4 but she said no. HIzark's posts about her seemed pretty good so I decided to take her for a test drive. Her oral skills are deffinetly top notch. She took it to the base with out as much as a cough or gag. She didnt complain that I am not speedy gonzales either. As far as looks I can not be quite as generous as our facial crazy friend. Her breasts are a small B and kind of saggy. She was also looking a little rode hard put away wet but she said she had a long night and I am sure she would clean up just fine. I might even call her off her ad on CL for some exstended fun. Stay safe and Happy hunting.

Lascivious
03-15-06, 15:51
I should have added this was about 20yrs ago!

Conciliator
03-15-06, 19:56
If you have a nice place with a maid and cook, and if you have an extra room in your house, apt. or condo that I can lease for several months I would really appreciate it. I want to come to S.D. for a nice change. I am a bachelor and like that S.D. women are beautiful, plentiful, and aim to please. I am a good sport, low key, no trouble, and financially secure. If you don't have the maid/cook thing going let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Respectfully, C.

sdlonelyman
03-17-06, 11:52
I cruised the City of El Cajon twice this week.

Once at lunch, and at 5pm.

There are the usual older skanks. And a few younger chubby WSG's.

Most of the activity is on Main st. between Avacado and 2nd street. The better looking girls are usually BSW's.

There is some activity on El Cajon Bvld. from the freeway to Magnolia. I picked up a nice young LSW by Washinton.

The action is out there if your are patient, and a few gems can be found. If you are a bargain hunter and not to picky a good time can be had. :) Ther do appear to be a fair number of mongers cruising, so cmon guys post your experiences.

Beware. LE in EL Cajon are strict. In the past I have seen some stings. But the usual cautions apply and you can avoid problems.

Lucky

Hizark21
03-19-06, 06:02
Was out on ECB a few times in the afternoons. Have not seen much action recently. Not really had much time to cruise recently. Truck broke down last week in LA, so looking for another vehicle.

Chukichz
03-19-06, 21:28
Some one had asked about the new Ginza Spa in PB. It's the same location as the, now gone, Crystal Spa. I took one for the team. The massage was ok with more and more hints of brushing the boys. After about 10 minutes of this I was asked to turn over. Upon seeing that there was a rise in my Levi's (actually, I was not wearing jeans at the time), well you know what I mean. It was made obvious to me that FS was on the menu. When I made it known I would indulge the FS menu, the masseuse brought me my britches so I could get to my wallet. When I gave her my picture of Ben Franklin, she made a face and said that Mr Franklin was not nearly enough. I placed my picture of Ben back in my wallet and lay back on my stomach and told her just a back massage was quite good enough for me.

After a few moments of this, she said she had to get a hot towel for the last 1/2 of the massage. When she returned, she used the hot towel on my back which was nice. She apparently told the other masseuse that I was not cooperating regarding how one should tip in this new place. After some Korean talk, the second gal came in and wondered what was wrong and I mentioned they seemed awfully greedy here. The new gal said I should think of quality and not quantity. I asked her what quality she was talking about.

Bottom line, they want you in and out of this place and they want your wallet to be much lighter, thank you very much. My experience is, the more you pay them, the less respect they have for you and the less service you get. This place is not like the old Sunrise (not Sunset) AMP in Escondido which had some of the hottest hands (and other anatomical parts) of any AMP, and really beautiful lookers. They also offered great service at Sunrise and you left feeling whole again. This new Ginza is a BIG RIPOFF as far as I'm concerned. If you leave your money behind here, you deserve what you get. By the way, these are quite average looking babes at best. The second gal that came in is chunky and has an attitude. Just what I'm wanting when I'm plunking down a considerable amount of money.

Seek899
03-20-06, 15:21
I cruised last Tuesday and Wednesday on ECB around 1 pm and found plenty of action. I'm still too short of cash because of the camera purchase and a couple of CL adventures so I was just looking. I saw some new faces (new to me, anyway) and some old ones like Diamond and the chunky wsw. Blonde Jessica was out but walking like she had a pickle stuck in her butt so she must be getting some pretty high volumn these days. That explains why she raised her rates. Even with a zoom, its hard to get good photos. These were the best ones I came up with.

At first I was not sure if LSW1 and LSW2 was working but she made the rounds several times and had the "look". She was the cream of the crop that day. BSW Le is talking to a cop who is behind the sign. Still lots of LE out there.

sdlonelyman
03-20-06, 15:40
Great pics Seek! Keep up the good work. :)

Fairwinds
03-20-06, 16:03
Seek 899,

I don't know the area that well but plan to move to SD very soon. Which part of ECB is it? The part that intersects the 15 and 805 or is it the ECB which goes through the center of the town of El Cajon to the east?

Would appreciate the info.

RandyOne
03-20-06, 18:34
Seek - A great bunch of pictures – The one Latina with the long hair – Not the same one, but reminded me of my trip down ECB a few weeks ago.

I had just gotten into town and had not even gotten to my hotel, but decided to make a couple of passes on ECB and try to set something up for later – It was early evening, maybe 7 p.m.. Saw a WSW down near Carl’s Jr, where I pulled in, I was in clear view and I know she saw me, but she got to the driveway and turned around and walked back in the other direction. (I had an after-market GPS in the car and the small computer screen may have spooked her – not sure what happened). I swung around the block and she seemed to avoid me at all costs, but I did catch a glimpse of her walking up to and getting in another car – about 5 minutes later, she was back on ECB. I played this game with her for about 15 minutes and then went on my way.

Headed up ECB east (I think) and saw a couple of ladies out, if I remember correctly, I am not even sure they were working. I was getting tired so I turned down 39th to go around the block and head back to 805 and then down-town to my waiting hotel.

Half-way down the block on 39 there is a GOOD looking Latina and she gives me a smile. I decide to make a u-turn and drive past her again. Again the “Come Hither” look, so I pull over a little ways up the block and up she strolls, opens the door and asks for a ride. Before she gets in the car she says ‘Are you a cop?” to which I responded no. She says “prove it – touch me” and extends her arm – I have never been approached like this before. She jumped in and I said introductions work two ways – and she asked what I meant – I said I touched you – then she reached over and touched the outside of my leg. Not a real comfy feeling but she did get in the car and from what I have seen/read, LE will not do that. If I am wrong – someone, please let me know.

We had some small talk – her name is Veronica and has been working for a few months – The way she was acting, I think this may have been her first night. I asked her why she was so far off ECB and she said she was just standing there resting – she was tired of walking. After I felt a bit more comfortable – We were way down the block so not to concerned about being noticed and we were in a line of parked cars. I asked her what she charged for her time – she recounted with “It depends on what you want, a lot or a little!”. I asked for a range from a little time or a lot of time. This is when she really became unreal – she said a BJ – $1. half/half $3 and “If you want time from 9pm to 6 am, Twenty-five”. I repeated “Twenty-five?” and her response, without hesitation “hundred!”.

I elected the all-night – by myself.

I did ask her for digits before we talked about prices for time – but she said she could not give it out since she was staying with friends who did not want their phone ringing all the time.

At any rate, for $3 an hour, TJ (Where I was the next day) looks more and more appealing.

Lascivious
03-20-06, 21:12
Nice pix Seek.

The BSW le pic is funny. The wrinting on the car window next to her says, " Don't miss this".

Max Power
03-21-06, 03:45
Good pics Seek. Looking for some Latina action. I probably should cruise during the day more. Wish I could.

Fairwinds are you in LB now?

Seek899
03-21-06, 12:38
Seek 899,

I don't know the area that well but plan to move to SD very soon. Which part of ECB is it? The part that intersects the 15 and 805 or is it the ECB which goes through the center of the town of El Cajon to the east? . . .

I was on ECB in San Diego between I-15 and Texas. I don't make it out to El Cajon City because of the distance. Work is getting busy now so I took the last cruise for a while yesterday afternoon. It was pretty dry with mostly bsws out around 2 to 3 pm. I've noticed more action between 805 and Texas now than I've seen in a while. In the past girls have told me that LE was pushing them east of the 805 so I wonder if that's letting up now or its just a fluke. Last week I saw that slim bsw "Red" from LA Eros site west of the 805. I've never seen her west before. The gal M Diver clicked last November (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24519) used to be down at the laundrymat by the 15 now I've seen her twice across from the Taco Bell close to Texas Street. Looks like she may have lost some weight. I got a couple of long distance shots of her, using Clicker 619's side window reflection technique. (Walking WSW 1 and 2).

Fairwinds
03-21-06, 13:10
Seek.

Thanks for the info. I live in the Orange County area but do most of my mongering around Long Beach Blvd, Century (which is now dead) and Harbor Blvd (almost dead). Being an SW devotee, I have spent most of my time lately doing the LBB track which has livened up considerably during the day. LE presence is unpredictable. Last Sunday I was out for 4 hours and saw only one cruiser. But there have been days when I've seen them all over the place too.

I'm looking forward to moving to SD in the Summer or early Fall. When it happens I hope to be a regular and valuable contributor to the board.

Lascivious
03-21-06, 15:36
With all the talk of increased action on the Blvd I decided to take a spin. I saw a few okay looking bsw's, nothing special and one rather large wsw. It does seem to be looking up. I was hoping to see Jessica but no luck.

I'll take another quick cruise again Fri before I head on down to TJ.

W Hunter
03-21-06, 18:06
Seek899,

The bsw1.jpg picture should be renamed. That picture is classiclly comical to me. Read the ad on the bench she is sitting on. "Creating business bench" That's just too funny!

Thanks!

W Hunter
03-21-06, 18:11
Watching the morning news, the PD is complaining again about how many officers they are losing constantly. I guess that is bad and good. Hopefully it will make our hobby easier to enjoy. But, I would not count on it.

It is bad for other reasons, of course, too. Kinda sucks.

Damned if you and damned if not.

Be careful.

Hizark21
03-21-06, 20:13
Cruised last night and I met this one wsw named Tori. She was good, but not great looking. Tori was about a 7.5 or so. I got her ph#. I might go with her if the price is right. It's nice too see the action is picking up again.

I also saw that rob blonde Nicole up near 70th & ECB. This not the other Nikki who is shorter and petite. The rob Nicole is thin about 5'2" about a 7 or so. If you see hear avoid her she. The last time I was with her she refused to finish the bj.

sdlonelyman
03-22-06, 12:54
I cruised ECB at 5pm between Montuzuma and to Baltimore.

I saw 2 BSW spinners. Both were young and probably less 100lbs dripping wet. 1 young LSW a bit chunky, I picked her up but she did not have a room. She is kinda plain but was real nice. 1 young WSW .

El Cajon city at lunch time. 2 young chunky wsw's. One was ugly and sloppy the other was cute and clean. 2 older wsw skanks.

Being a boob man I usually only pickup WSW's if they are D cup or bigger. On rare occassions a particular woman may appeal to me at a different level, and I will pick them. Sigh! The life of a monger is full of difficult choices. :)

Hizark21
03-22-06, 15:27
Cruised a short time last evening around 7:30-9pm. Not much action out, talked to Tori near Hollywood video and she was asking $60 for a bj. Tori is only a 7 at best and $60 for a bj is ridiculous. Tori was with a couple of bsw's.

Also saw fat Stephanie near Denny's by Texas. East ecb was fairly dead.

SD Streeter
03-22-06, 17:35
I was driving down Main Street in El Cajon Tuesday evening and was surprised to see a number of girls out, from Anza east to just past 2nd. There were about 8, white, latina, black, old, young, slim, heavy. I had a passenger so could only look and silently gripe to myself that you always see them when you can't stop.

I came back around 9:00p and saw some of the same girls plus a couple others. Picked up "Honey" in the lot of Ralley Burger (Main/Orlando). She's white, early 20's, short, medium-to-slender build, cute face. She was wearing a white jacket over a red tube top and blue jeans. In doing the cop check thing had me touch her breast, a fabulously perky b-c. Didn't seem to be on drugs or alcohol (although she smokes a lot). Pretty businesslike, quoted 50 for bj in car, but offered "a one-time special of 70 for sex at her motel room."

Decided would be worth a few extra bucks to have a really cute girl. She says she has a house in Las Vegas but comes to SD "to work" regularly. Went to her room at the BW Courtesy Inn and it looks like she's pretty settled in for long stay.

Her body didn't disappoint. Pretty much model quality head to toe. Great ass. Wonderful small breasts which stick almost straight out as little cones. Shaved. Small tatoo on her shoulder. Sex wasn't girlfriend, but above average. She's pretty articulate, seems sweet, although definitely in business for herself. After sex, sat naked in chair chatting while I got ready to leave -- naked hug at the door, then stood behind while I opened it and left.

A positive experience all around. She was the prettiest I saw, but there were definately 2 or 3 others I would have considered. Go El Cajon!

Drove down Main today at 11:30 and saw 2 wsw. Hope this is a trend.

Clicker619
03-22-06, 18:26
She's Andrea from Vegas. $ minimum for anything. I say "Keep walking".

I was on ECB in San Diego between I-15 and Texas. I don't make it out to El Cajon City because of the distance. Work is getting busy now so I took the last cruise for a while yesterday afternoon. It was pretty dry with mostly bsws out around 2 to 3 pm. I've noticed more action between 805 and Texas now than I've seen in a while. In the past girls have told me that LE was pushing them east of the 805 so I wonder if that's letting up now or its just a fluke. Last week I saw that slim bsw "Red" from LA Eros site west of the 805. I've never seen her west before. The gal M Diver clicked last November (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24519) used to be down at the laundrymat by the 15 now I've seen her twice across from the Taco Bell close to Texas Street. Looks like she may have lost some weight. I got a couple of long distance shots of her, using Clicker 619's side window reflection technique. (Walking WSW 1 and 2).

Nevermore
03-22-06, 18:54
If you have a nice place with a maid and cook, and if you have an extra room in your house, apt. or condo that I can lease for several months I would really appreciate it. I want to come to S.D. for a nice change. I am a bachelor and like that S.D. women are beautiful, plentiful, and aim to please. I am a good sport, low key, no trouble, and financially secure. If you don't have the maid/cook thing going let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Respectfully, C.I noticed this same post in the El Paso thread. Others there observed that Conciliator has posted the same request in multiple cities over the years. There is definitely something strange with this.

If you have a nice place with a maid and cook, and if you have an extra room in your house, apt. or condo that I can lease for several months I would really appreciate it. I want to come to El Paso for a nice change. I am a bachelor and like that El Paso women can be beautiful, plentiful, and aim to please. I am a good sport, low key, no trouble, and financially secure. If you don't have the maid/cook thing going let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Respectfully, C.

Hizark21
03-23-06, 15:14
The blonde also goes by the name Stephanie. Asked $60 for a bj awhile back. Overweight and definitely not worth the price.

Hizark21
03-23-06, 15:17
Was out at Dave & Busters for a event last night so I decided to take a brief cruise around 9:30. Things were as expected. Did not feel like cruising up to east ecb, so decided to head back.

Will probably cruise tonight. Had a lot big expenses recently so I will probably only pick up a sw if she is good looking and reasonable.

Hizark21
03-23-06, 15:47
ECC main st action....??

How would you rate the other wsw's anything great....?? Was there any new wsw's or just the usual sw's on ecb...??

Hopefully more sw's will be staying in San Diego now. I suspect the ECC cops will crack down again and the action will shift back over to ECB.

Seek899
03-23-06, 15:51
After your posts noting appropriate signage next to sws, I looked through my recent collection and found a couple more that are appropriate. With all the construction and advertising on ECB, its not hard to find a good sign next to an oblivious sw. Never hurts to look on the lighter side of things. Enjoy.

Lascivious
03-23-06, 16:27
Nice posts Seek. It's great to see pic's of these girls and the signs around them make it even more entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Fairwinds
03-23-06, 20:59
Came down from Orange County today to do something different and take a look at El Cahon. I arrived at around 11 and drove up and down Main street a couple of times without seeing anything. Then on the third pass, I saw 2 skankish WSWs standing at the corner of Anza and Main. Continuing, I pulled into the parking area of the Main Street Market which fronts Main Street. As I had hoped, in about 5 minutes one of the girls walked up the sidewalk towards First Street, saw me sitting in the car and came right up to the passenger side and asked if I wanted to play. I passed. She looked weatherbeaten and tired and I think she was spaced out as well. I managed to get a couple of pics of her.

Earlier I did the El Cahon Blvd loop in San Diego as well as National City and saw nothing. But it was too early. Plus the fact that these tracks are new to me and I was probably looking at the wrong places.

SR Only
03-23-06, 21:59
I was beaten to the punch. Yes, funny the "open Trench" sign with the SW coming up to it.

Hizark21
03-24-06, 06:49
Went out around 7pm and west ecb was fairly dead so decided to head on up to east ecb. East ecb was dead as well so decided to cruise main in ECC. ECC was dead as usual only 1 bsw I believe. Headed on back to west ecb ran across this one wsw named Amy. I went around the block and this other guy pulled over for her. Was making a right turn and the guy acted like he had the right of way even though he was pulled over. Went down a block and picked her up. Got a bj and facial for $40. The bj was disappointing. Amy was willing to please, but she had this annoying habbit of using her hands all the time. The other irritating thing was that Amy insisted on parking near ECB. I told her this was not a good idea, because of all the traffic. Sure enough we were interuppted by several cars going by. This slowed things down and Amy was rushing a bit.

The facial was quite gooey. Amy has a body and personality. Her price is quite reasonable. as well. I have Amy's ph # if anyone wants it. Overall a satisfying and good experience. If only Amy had Angela's bj skills....

PsyberZombie
03-24-06, 09:08
After your posts noting appropriate signage next to sws, I looked through my recent collection and found a couple more that are appropriate.... Never hurts to look on the lighter side of things. Enjoy.

No photo for you guys , but there's a Strip Club in Dayton that's off Needmore Rd

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=425504&postcount=68

I think Needmore would make a great Handle for a Monger

... I checked ; it's not taken here = so be my guest if yer a newbie in need of a name

SD Streeter
03-24-06, 09:28
Thursday night went down Main Street in El Cajon again. It was about 8:15pm. Saw 5 girls, 2 black, Anza to 2nd. Nobody spectacular (no Honey) but not terrible looking.

Only saw one police car.

Hope this keeps up.

Lascivious
03-24-06, 19:12
I got a flyer to a house party in San Diego back in the day. The addy was Havature Way. I though it was a scam, "have it your way" but it turned out to be a real stret in Clairmont.

blaths
03-25-06, 00:03
Thanks for all the recon, gentlemen. Would that our less fair city could post the same. In any case, many thanks for sharing from the less fortunate.

Seek899
03-28-06, 14:19
Took a couple of short cruises last week on ECB around 2 pm. Found some hot legs out but LE quickly descended and ruined the fun. Both girls were between the 805 and the 15. Niether were taken in so they must have been warrent free. After speaking with LE, hot legs went low key and hung out at a corner liquor store. The other one took off.

Some blatant pimps at a corner liquor store seemed to avoid LE attention. You'd think they'd be a bigger priority.

Hizark21
03-28-06, 20:05
Cruised briefly around 7-8pm. Things were really dead. Did not see much action, but I was not out long..

Funfunfun69
03-28-06, 22:47
I was in the hood Sunday evening and saw a BSW wearing a mini skirt talking to a guy in a truck in a restaurant parking lot. Then later on I saw 2 WSW's on a corner on Roosevelt near the hotels. On of them did a little dance for me, I smiled, and kept on going.

I was pretty surprised to see this, as I remember the days in 1996 when the girls were there in big numbers.

Hizark21
03-29-06, 01:01
Cruised for awhile from 6-8 pm. Saw some action, but not a lot. Saw this one blonde near 38th ECB. Stopped for her, but she did not look all that great. Tried getting hold of Amy, but no response, I suspect that she has left town or got arrested. Amy seemed a bit careless the last time I was with her. If you go with her mak sure you take the proper precautions.

Fairwinds
03-29-06, 12:33
Took a couple of short cruises last week on ECB around 2 pm. Found some hot legs out but LE quickly descended and ruined the fun. Both girls were between the 805 and the 15. Niether were taken in so they must have been warrent free. After speaking with LE, hot legs went low key and hung out at a corner liquor store. The other one took off.

Some blatant pimps at a corner liquor store seemed to avoid LE attention. You'd think they'd be a bigger priority.

You get around, Seek899. Great pics of Miss Hot Legs. I hope she's around when I move down to SD in the Fall. But I doubt it. The girls move around a lot.

And last week on LBB we must have been there at the same time. I saw the SW you photographed too. She was walking with big strides and looking around nervously. She seemed kind of weird. I think she was strung out on something.

Lascivious
03-29-06, 14:37
Thanks for posting your pix. I'm sure many of us enjoy checking them out.

Clicker619
03-29-06, 15:17
I noticed two girls in their car park and start walking. They claim to be from New York. You can probably catch up with them near Church. Thanks Seek for the pics.

Hizark21
03-29-06, 19:47
Took a quick pass around lunch time on ECB Did not see any action. Still trying to reach Amy, I think she left town. Still in the area working, more news later.

Hizark21
03-30-06, 14:30
Cruised last evening around 8:45... There was a unusual number of sw's out, but none of the wsw's were exceptional. Met this one lsw up near 70th she was ok, but not great looking. Offered her $30 for a bj , but she refused. Tried renegotiating, but she got irritated and left.

Later on that night I ran into this other redhead named Margret I believe. Margret was a bit chubby about a 7 or so. Since there was so many wsw's out I decided to keep on crusing and see if I could get hold of Amy. No new wsw's showed up so I decided to try and find Margret.

Lascivious
03-30-06, 15:24
Took another swing past the Blvd. before heading to TJ. No hotties so off I went. TJ is becoming more of a hassle with the longer boarder waits though.

I might check out one of the recommended CL girls. Hizark’s girl Jessica sounds like a good bet. I’ve been looking for a good DT BJ, never had one before.

RandyOne
03-30-06, 17:39
Was in the area this week - Just a bad time, really short of cash so I cruised just to window shop and maybe pick up some phone numbers for my next trip.

Did get one from Kayla and then a Nicki, visiting from Portland - Unfortunately, I misplaced Nicki's and I would have loved to see her - even in Portland.

Here are some pics I took along ECB, various places from El Cajon all the way down past the 805 (or is it 850) a little dislexic today. I am somewhat embarrased about the quality after seeing some of the other pics by fellow mongers in SD and LB.

Need to rename pics and this will time out - will be pics only in next post

Stay safe

Randy

RandyOne
03-30-06, 17:56
Picture Name - El Cajon - This one surprised me - looked real good from the back but pulled around front and I think she is 60 years old - maybe not working, just living in the sixties with the mini-skirt and outfit

RandyOne
03-30-06, 18:05
La Mesa2 - This gal came out of the gas station with a bottle of water and proceeded to walk up the street - At first, I thought she was filling up - but there was not any car.

La Mesa3 and La Mesa 4 - I could not seem to get her attention in the car, Every time I would go around the block, I would just miss her - Did not want to keep doing that - to obvious - but she walked up one side of the street and I saw her cross over and head back. I actually got out of the car and walked toward her and said hi as I passed - she managed to smile but did not say anything.

La Mesa nr Hot Tubs - Saw this same SW near Ralphs the night before.

Oriental SW - would have liked to meet this one, but right after she crossed the street, she met up with her pimp and they stood talking for awhile. As I drove by, she gave me the look, but it was to crowded for me.

Thick BSW - I felt sorry for this one - she was really thick - short skirt and exuse the term in "hooker heals". She was having trouble walking, obviously her feet were hurting and then it began to rain.

All in all, there were a lot of ladies out - I did not get pics of them all - two I talked to, I missed out on pictures - wrong head thinking - Lilly and Nicki.

Stay safe.

Hizark21
03-30-06, 21:16
When and where did you see this hot blonde....?? Has anyone else seen her or have her ph #....???

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26822

Krenz
03-31-06, 00:31

Some blatant pimps at a corner liquor store seemed to avoid LE attention. You'd think they'd be a bigger priority.Did anyone get to tag hot legs? From the pics she looks like she's smokin!

Funfunfun69
03-31-06, 01:19
When and where did you see this hot blonde....?? Has anyone else seen her or have her ph #....???

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26822ROFL, did you read the post? 60 years old from the front? HELLO.

Hizark21
03-31-06, 03:51
Took a long cruise today. There has been a number of girls out, but the quality has been quite poor sadly enough. Had to run a errand out to El Cajon City so I briefly cruised Main st. Saw one bsw and a hsw. Was not really interested so headed back. Saw that one picky lsw up near 70th around 12pm. Also saw this older blonde near Riteaid. At first she looked good,, but her face was not all that great. She was about a 6 or so. Also saw chunky blonde Michelle up nea 73rd.

Was still in the area so I decided to cruise ecb for awhile. East ECB was fairly dead. Just a couple of fat skanks.Saw the same sw's more or less. Talked to blonde Jessica near Jack in the box. She now tells me that she wants $60 for a bj. So because some us have been giving into high prices her bj's have gone up from $30 to $60. So let's all work together and hold out against these high prices please. Jessica said that she was in jail for a week and now has a new cell ph #..

Talked to the picky lsw by Centre laundromat. The sw does want to negotiate. Seems like a *****. Still trying to reach Amy, but no luck yet.

RandyOne
03-31-06, 11:01
As FunFunFun, pointed out, she was pretty bad in the front - but if you need to know, it was right in front of the Civic Center in El Cajon, on ECB.

I salmon fish once in awhile, and when they get to a certain age, they look bad and usually stink. You hope they do not hit your line, and if they do, you throw them back. Not to offend this lady, but that is what would have happened.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26822

Hizark21
04-01-06, 16:24
Cruised last evening for a few hours.Saw the same sw's as beforre. Talked to that one picky lsw up near 70th. Offered her $40, but she got out and unwilling to listen another offer. Saw some chunky wsw's on west ecb. I ran into this one wsw nemed Ti ti I believe. Got a bj and facial for $40. She says that she is down from Palo Alto and will be here for a week or so. The bj was ok, but not great. The facial was disappointing since she tried to avoid it when I shot my load. Nice personality, but not sure if I would see her again. Ti ti says that she is mix of persian and mexican.

Spoke with Jessica Anne the strawberry blonde from CL. Says she is out of town and will be back in about a week or so. Still trying to reach Amy still no luck.

Clicker619
04-02-06, 01:53
I ran into Angelita on CL on the blvd. She has a pretty cute face but flabby bod from a few kids. I opted for her overpriced (.8) bj which was REALLY nice since her lower body didn't turn me on. Really, really, great skills but still too much. At the time, she had this awesome, bubbly personality. On a later day, she seemed like the rest of the ghetto girls. I think during the first meeting, she was tweaking or something or was just having a really good day. I'd say she's one of those that you gotta try at least once or twice, but that's it. Saturday night, there was also a nice blond wsw named Diamond that seemed new to these parts. Sounded too pricey so I just got the digits. Six oh eight, six five ate ate.

Lascivious
04-02-06, 19:00
Didn't see any action while on patrol early Fri afternoon. Only took a few passes but saw nothing. Bad weather didn't help. One hot girl was on the street talking to a guy but she was not a SW. Too bad.

Hizark21
04-03-06, 00:05
Most of the sw's seem to be hitting the streets later around 8:00-8:30.. There is some sw's earlier. The downside is that some of the sw's that are out earlier also quit earlier as well.

Hizark21
04-04-06, 05:51
Went to the office this evening, so decided to take a brief cruise around 7 and 9pm.. The action was really dead for some reason. Was not really looking for any sw's. But I am hoping to locate Amy again.

Seek899
04-04-06, 14:34
I have not had time to cruise for a while but saw two girls on internet sites that I've seen recently on ECB. I've seen the first bsw on ECB between 805 and the 15 several times. Looks better in person (at least her rack did) but she is no prize either way. Goes by "Cash" on CL and wants $140. Right.

The other girl is on CVibe as "Kaeloni". Wants $300. I'm pretty sure she's the same girl whose photo I snapped on ECB last month, by Texas.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26647

I can't imagine someone paying their internet prices because they were not tempting even at ECB prices. I wonder how often they get the rates they quote?

I think CL "Brandi" with the 818 area code walks in north county (pic at

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26803 ) I have not seen her down here but she's on CL today offering incall in Temecula.

It sounds like things have been light lately. I hope they pick up by the time I can get back out.

Hizark21
04-04-06, 19:35
Some of the better looking sw's advertise on CL They work on street when things get slow down. Some people are foolish enough to pay their high prices. You should always meet them on the street for your initial meeting.

Vamp
04-05-06, 07:53
I know you are right, because I have seen those girls from CL on ECB regularly, anyways, I also have seem some of them in a club in gaslamp on Mondays, that place got really crowded and probably they go there to hook somebody from the crowd. Anyways, I have a question, Anybody have news or info abour the girl called Naudia, the mexican girl on ECB, I know I saw her once, walking on ECB, but she looked too good to be a sw, and I didnt make a move, anyways, if somebody has info about her, please let me know... and if someody (senior of course, want to know the name of the place where they usually party on mondays, let me know...

Hizark21
04-05-06, 13:05
Tried reaching Amy and Titi again, but no luck. Titi said she is in town till this week. I was trying to save some money and waiting a few days until going with Amy again. But I have come to conclusion that it's better to go with a sw again fairly quickly especially if she is a new sw. So many sw's use prepaid ph's and travel a lot.

Munzing
04-06-06, 03:29
It has been a while, but I hit Tens up a few days ago. The place is a little trashy, but man do you get high mileage on the lap dances. I have lost count of the number of girls there that have given me a HJ. There is a thick mexican girl there with big tits that never fails to get me off. Anyone have any experience at ten's?

They should change their name to four's, but, to each his own.

Hizark21
04-06-06, 04:39
Cruised this evening around 6 and later 8:30 for a hout or 2. The action was fairly dead for some reason. Not sure why the action has been dry this week. It's possible that a lot of sw's headed east to Vegas or Arizona to escape the raiin. Saw 4 or 5 sw's out, but none of sw's were exceptional. Talked to this one wsw named Sara. She was only about a 7 or so and was asking $50 min for a bj. This was too high and was hoping to find something better like Amy. Headed on up to East ECB and things were completely dead. Saw this other fat wsw near Hollywood. The rest of girls were bsw's. Hopefully the action will pick up tomorrow, but I get t he impression that things will be dead.

The cops were stopping some cars around 10pm. I believe they were cracking down on the gang bangers. There was 3 patro cars stopping black guy at Arco near 805.

Hizark21
04-06-06, 15:34
Has anyone cruised El Cajon city this week....?? It's possible that some of the sw's headed to ECC. I doubt this is the case, since the cops have not been cracking down hard recently.

Cruiser 69
04-06-06, 19:31
I cruised west ECB last night for several hours. I would have to agree with Hizark that the action was dead. It was a shame because the same time last week was pretty good. I was looking for my regulars but none seemed to be out. I picked up the Sara that Hizark refered to. I decided to take her for a test drive at $.5 for cbj just because I was really in the mood and she wasn't half bad looking. She gave an OK performance but not worth the money. She didnt expose any skin and she didnt seem all that into it. Her strong points were. 1. she finished the job despite my taking matters into my own hands just a few hours earlier. 2. She didnt complain about how long it took. 3. When that magical moment arived she accually seemed to be more into it. Unlike alot of girls that as soon and you start to unload they back off like your equipment was radioactive. Overall I wouldnt see her again for that price. There are too many other girls out there with better skill for less money. For those of you that are interested she is short, skinny, shoulder length black hair and 18. Stay safe and have fun. FULE!

Hizark21
04-06-06, 21:24
$50 cbj seems a high for average quality with average performance. I am willing to pay blonde Jessica $50, because she is hot and very willing to please. But since she raised her price to $60 I am going to wait for other girls.

Hizark21
04-07-06, 03:11
The action was fairly dead again tonight. Only saw 4 or 5 girls out. Saw this one fat blonde wsw nears Carl's Jr. Also saw fat blonde Stephanie out as well.

Cruised to east ecb and things were dead as usual. Saw one bsw near the tubs. Decided to continue east to to ECC. Things were dead on Main st and saw one bsw. Headed back to west ECB and saw Sanae near Hollywood.

Got home and spoke the blonde Jessica. Jessica offered her old price. I may decide to see Jessica tomorrow.

Clicker619
04-08-06, 03:04
There are 2 decent wsw on the west side. One is named is Sarah and she's half Asian and brunette. She charges more but it was worth it for since she isn't rushed. Everything is covered. Her phone is dead but get her soon before she goes away. She's from out of town. Tell her a friend from Alaska sent you. She might remember me since we were together just under an hour and no problem. Donated a little over $. I never saw the other blond wsw go with anyone. I'd guess she's about 5'8" with a tad of thickness. I saw her walking near Wendy's around 645 and then on the bench by Denny's at 830.

Hizark21
04-08-06, 04:37
Had to go to the office this evening so I decided to take a cruise. The action was fairly dead this evening. Saw a few bsw's and fat blonde Stephanie near Wendy's. East ecb was dead as well. Only saw one bsw near the Tubs. Around 8pm I ran into this one petite blonde near 38th and ecb. Got a bj and facial for $50 from Stacy Stacy's bj skill are not the best but she took directions and it was great. The facial was quite gooey and I had a big load as well. Probably paid a bit to much. My guess is that she would have been willing to do the bj and facial for $40. Stacy was about a 8 or so.

Stacy has a great personality and was very willing to please. Stacy is a mom and is from Modesto. I am always amazed how much nicer the women with kids are. The service is almost always better and they are nicer as well. The other great thing is that they are a cheaper as well. My only theory is that they have more in their life to give them some happiness. A lot of mom sw's work part time. The full time sw's live from day to day and hotel to hotel existence.

Stacy will be in town for a few days and heading to Vegas. Stacy said that she will be heading back to San Diego.

Yesterday I talked to blonde Jessica who wanted $50 for a bj. Today I talked to Jessica Anne who was asking $100 min for anything. So I am really glad I waited and found Stacy. Stacy is much better looking than Jessica Anne. So the lesson once again is that price has no bearing on service or looks. If you are willing to be patient there is no reason to pay high prices. I am really amazed that I have gotten bj's and facial in 3 weeks.

Hizark21
04-09-06, 00:37
Cruise report:

Was near downtown so I decided to take a cruise and see if Stacey was still in town. Hopefully she has not left already. It's too bad so many sw's leave town so fast. Seems as though it woud make sense for a sw to stay in town for at least 2 or 3 days or a week. Especially when the cops are low key.

There was some action, but it was just bsw's and a some chunky fat wsw's. Saw fat blonde Stephanie near Wendy's again. Saw this one possible hot lsw near 35th ECB by the car wash. Saw her walking down the street and I believe she got into someones truck. Never did see her again.Also saw a couple of real fat wsw's by 38th and ECB. There was a few bsw's and a possible old wsw near 73rd & ECB. Still no luck in reaching Amy. Her ph is still works, but is turned off. This leads me to believe that she is in jail.

Hizark21
04-09-06, 00:48
The blonde you saw was probably fat Stephanie. She looks ok from a distance, but one you get close you realize that is not worth a $50 bj.