PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't I Walk Away?

Pathen54
11-14-21, 17:22
Well, I did it again. I made an appointment with the only one who answered my queries and when I met her realized that I had made a big mistake. I should have turned around and left, but I am always unable to hurt the feelings of the person. Also, it is often obvious that the woman really needs the money. Clothes off, she was even more disgusting. No details, just input from members who feel the same and from those who have advice on how to walk away.

Chazz52
11-16-21, 08:54
Well, I did it again. I made an appointment with the only one who answered my queries and when I met her realized that I had made a big mistake. I should have turned around and left, but I am always unable to hurt the feelings of the person. Also, it is often obvious that the woman really needs the money. Clothes off, she was even more disgusting. No details, just input from members who feel the same and from those who have advice on how to walk away.Happens every so often, in spite of research. While I only carry the agreed-upon cash with me to a meet, I also have a 20 in a different pocket. The times that the door opens and I know I should turn around I apologize, hand her the 20 and leave as fast as I can.

Stay safe!

Pathen54
11-16-21, 17:08
Happens every so often, in spite of research. While I only carry the agreed-upon cash with me to a meet, I also have a 20 in a different pocket. The times that the door opens and I know I should turn around I apologize, hand her the 20 and leave as fast as I can.

Stay safe!Chazz52, good answer, thanks.

Dave1414
11-22-21, 15:50
Well, I did it again. I made an appointment with the only one who answered my queries and when I met her realized that I had made a big mistake. I should have turned around and left, but I am always unable to hurt the feelings of the person. Also, it is often obvious that the woman really needs the money. Clothes off, she was even more disgusting. No details, just input from members who feel the same and from those who have advice on how to walk away.I have felt the same way as you and sometimes find it hard to walk away. A few times I have and paid some sort of money but I did this when I was already in the room and undressing. Half of those times the ladies were bitches and we're trying to block me from leaving and wanted the full price regardless even though we did nothing. I highly recommend deciding before you walk in the room and handing them a 20 at that time and walking away. Doesn't matter if you burn the bridge with them since I obviously won't be seeing them again. I too carry separate money in a different pocket not only for walking away but also as a tip in case things go better than expected but I never carry More than 20 extra. Stay safe.

Pathen54
11-24-21, 00:15
I have felt the same way as you and sometimes find it hard to walk away. A few times I have and paid some sort of money but I did this when I was already in the room and undressing. Half of those times the ladies were bitches and we're trying to block me from leaving and wanted the full price regardless even though we did nothing. I highly recommend deciding before you walk in the room and handing them a 20 at that time and walking away. Doesn't matter if you burn the bridge with them since I obviously won't be seeing them again. I too carry separate money in a different pocket not only for walking away but also as a tip in case things go better than expected but I never carry More than 20 extra. Stay safe.As usual, good advice Dave. Thanks.

SmokinJoePA
11-25-21, 02:05
Another vote for the $20 "no thank you" donation; Dave & Chazz are spot on.

Best case, the lady that answers the door of the safe, discrete, well-maintained, tidy location is the same in the photos, which were taken that day. She's clean, attractively dressed, makeup, etc. (let's stop & think about how often this happens for a minute). Anyway, everything seems great, but you just don't have the chemistry. Everybody tried, no harm, no foul, everyone is a bit disappointed, but that's how it goes sometimes. Feel bad leaving the $20? (maybe you even choose to leave more)?

But then there's reality. Guy goes to visit the lady only to find the photos are a few dozen years old, 100 lb ago, or maybe not the same lady at all. Maybe the place, or worse, she, are filthy and stink. Maybe everything on her post has suddenly become a "no". Does she "deserve" anything? But the guy says no thank you, maybe even leaves the $20. Who tried to sucker who? Who tried to be gracious?

Now let's consider the other side. Lady opens the door and finds the guy has no money. Does she go ahead & visit him the same as if he did? Even if he's been really lonely for a really long time, and really needs to hear some good music? Even if he drove over an hour? Does she play a short Billy Joel song for him as a "no thank you"? Or does she just send him on his way immediately with no music at all?

Still, you're not alone. And still another vote for $20 "no thank you".

Mike85
11-26-21, 15:39
I agree with all of the posts and will add this. Once you have walked away the first time, it is easier to do mentally the second time and going forward. If I am skeptical, I go in planning to have to walk, but open to staying. With an AMP I've never been to, I say I heard they were not open but saw the sign on and wanted to check it out, then either stay or if it is a walk, tell them I'll be back but will call first. They know what is happening.

For an indie, make the decision fast and depending on how misled you were, leave the $20.

I have to say it is easier to walk wearing a mask. LOL.

Pathen54
11-26-21, 15:58
Another vote for the $20 "no thank you" donation; Dave & Chazz are spot on.

Best case, the lady that answers the door of the safe, discrete, well-maintained, tidy location is the same in the photos, which were taken that day. She's clean, attractively dressed, makeup, etc. (let's stop & think about how often this happens for a minute). Anyway, everything seems great, but you just don't have the chemistry. Everybody tried, no harm, no foul, everyone is a bit disappointed, but that's how it goes sometimes. Feel bad leaving the $20? (maybe you even choose to leave more)?

But then there's reality. Guy goes to visit the lady only to find the photos are a few dozen years old, 100 lb ago, or maybe not the same lady at all. Maybe the place, or worse, she, are filthy and stink. Maybe everything on her post has suddenly become a "no". Does she "deserve" anything? But the guy says no thank you, maybe even leaves the $20. Who tried to sucker who? Who tried to be gracious?

Now let's consider the other side. Lady opens the door and finds the guy has no money. Does she go ahead & visit him the same as if he did? Even if he's been really lonely for a really long time, and really needs to hear some good music? Even if he drove over an hour? Does she play a short Billy Joel song for him as a "no thank you"? Or does she just send him on his way immediately with no music at all?

Still, you're not alone. And still another vote for $20 "no thank you".Thanks, Joe, I appreciate it.

PartyTimeGuy
04-03-22, 13:46
Well, I did it again. I made an appointment with the only one who answered my queries and when I met her realized that I had made a big mistake. I should have turned around and left, but I am always unable to hurt the feelings of the person. Also, it is often obvious that the woman really needs the money. Clothes off, she was even more disgusting. No details, just input from members who feel the same and from those who have advice on how to walk away.I prefer a BJ with most providers: unless she is attractive, has a good attitude, seems like she will be into it, and, of course, is clean and well groomed. If the woman is none of these things, a quick BJ would always be in the cards for the right price. I have read the "give her $20 and go" advice, and that is not a bad option in extreme cases, but most women who are not top shelf realize they are not, and would be agreeable to negotiate a BJ rather than nothing. 40 would be a good start. 60 would be acceptable if she can do a good job, but you never know if that will be the case. If she is really disgusting, smells, and has very bad teeth, then the "20 and go" might be the best thing to do.

DCoffeePa
11-23-22, 18:17
I prefer a BJ with most providers: unless she is attractive, has a good attitude, seems like she will be into it, and, of course, is clean and well groomed. If the woman is none of these things, a quick BJ would always be in the cards for the right price. I have read the "give her $20 and go" advice, and that is not a bad option in extreme cases, but most women who are not top shelf realize they are not, and would be agreeable to negotiate a BJ rather than nothing. 40 would be a good start. 60 would be acceptable if she can do a good job, but you never know if that will be the case. If she is really disgusting, smells, and has very bad teeth, then the "20 and go" might be the best thing to do.This approach is solid. Best to have your approach figured out ahead of time as can be thrown off guard by situation you find yourself in. Once met a provider that was fairly attractive and provided great service on first meet. 2nd time was ok, but there was a bit of an odor in the room and she just seems off. Gave it a third try and compete sh*t show. Felt so bad for her I ended up leaving entire donation and walking never to return.