PDA

View Full Version : Private Viewing discussions / reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

SlyFrog
11-04-21, 13:02
Thread for private viewing discussions and reviews.

SlyFrog
11-04-21, 13:13
I was in Tysons and had some time so I gave Secret Temptations a call. They told me Adriana was available so I headed over. You can see from her pics she is a little thick, but not too much so. She is not super young but definitely not old. She let me nurse and eat puss. She would have done BJ if I had a condom and maybe FS. But no condom and thus HJ. She did not ask for a tip but I still gave her one. If I was closer to tysons, or she was closer to me, I would see her again.

https://www.secrettemptation.com/page21.html

Sexingit
11-04-21, 14:00
I was in Tysons and had some time so I gave Secret Temptations a call. They told me Adriana was available so I headed over. You can see from her pics she is a little thick, but not too much so. She is not super young but definitely not old. She let me nurse and eat puss. She would have done BJ if I had a condom and maybe FS. But no condom and thus HJ. She did not ask for a tip but I still gave her one. If I was closer to tysons, or she was closer to me, I would see her again.

https://www.secrettemptation.com/page21.htmlSorry for my ignorance, as I've never heard about a private viewing before. What's included with the $. 2 fee for a half hour? Is it common to tip for BJ / FS? Are they not included in the original donation? I'm confused. Feel free to DM me too.

SlyFrog
11-04-21, 14:57
With a PV agency the price of admission usually gets you a nude massage and a HJ from someone young and hot. Many of the girls will do more for tips (and some will not). The ladies in the spas are mostly 50+ and agencies usually want 300 or more for visit. With a spa visit you will usually spend as much or more for the same service. As far as I know PV places are just a thing in Tysons. There are four that I know of:

Eden Models: I just got topless.

Secret Temptations.

Blue Gems ($20 more for price of admission).

Discrete Tempus.

Some of these places have been around 20+ years.

Sorry for my ignorance, as I've never heard about a private viewing before. What's included with the $. 2 fee for a half hour? Is it common to tip for BJ / FS? Are they not included in the original donation? I'm confused. Feel free to DM me too.

FreddieVenus
11-05-21, 12:15
With a PV agency the price of admission usually gets you a nude massage and a HJ from someone young and hot. Many of the girls will do more for tips (and some will not). The ladies in the spas are mostly 50+ and agencies usually want 300 or more for visit. With a spa visit you will usually spend as much or more for the same service. As far as I know PV places are just a thing in Tysons. There are four that I know of:

Secret Temptations.

Discrete Tempus.

Some of these places have been around 20+ years.This is a fair assessment. Eden and ST are by far the most reliable and tend to have the most attractive women. Eden menu is limited but fine w me. The important thing to know about every PV is YMMV widely by the model. Being nice clean and relatively attractive goes a long way.

BG screening is ridiculous and I advise against anyone giving the kind of info they request.

Going to a spa and getting a handshake from a 50 something woman just doesn't do it for me even if it's cheaper.

LoveTheCurves
11-05-21, 12:36
Perhaps we could persuade Admin to put this thread in the above section for better access?

Sexingit
11-05-21, 13:30

Secret Temptations.

Discrete Tempus.

Some of these places have been around 20+ years.Do you have any recommendations? I've had some pretty good success with indys so I don't know if it's worth it. I guess I'll have to spend some money to find out.

CapnHowdy
11-05-21, 15:51
Do PVs do screening like agencies? I don't have enough references to get into agencies, so wondering if its even worth it to try PVs.

SlyFrog
11-05-21, 23:48
Do PVs do screening like agencies? I don't have enough references to get into agencies, so wondering if its even worth it to try PVs.Discrete Tempus just wanted to know where I heard about them.

Eden models did not want anything.

Secret Temptation wanted one reference.

Mcsylv
11-06-21, 02:34
This is a fair assessment. Eden and ST are by far the most reliable and tend to have the most attractive women. Eden menu is limited but fine w me. The important thing to know about every PV is YMMV widely by the model. Being nice clean and relatively attractive goes a long way.

BG screening is ridiculous and I advise against anyone giving the kind of info they request.

Going to a spa and getting a handshake from a 50 something woman just doesn't do it for me even if it's cheaper.Interesting, I hadn't even heard about Eden up until now. I've been exclusively going to Discreet Tempus and BlueGems, with 1 Secret Temptations booking.

For CFS and BBFS, do you have any recommendations? To me, DT is the one and only option for FS. Nobody at BG has done it, and I haven't tried enough ST girls.

Nyerinva
11-06-21, 10:08
Discrete Tempus just wanted to know where I heard about them.

Eden models did not want anything.

Secret Temptation wanted one reference.What did you tell Discrete Tempus when they wanted to know where you heard about them? I'm assuming mentioning this forum wouldn't be smart but are they OK with "a friend told me about it?

I noticed on their website they offer 2 girls, has anyone ever tried that? Is it worth it?

SlyFrog
11-06-21, 12:29
Interesting, I hadn't even heard about Eden up until now. I've been exclusively going to Discreet Tempus and BlueGems, with 1 Secret Temptations booking.

For CFS and BBFS, do you have any recommendations? To me, DT is the one and only option for FS. Nobody at BG has done it, and I haven't tried enough ST girls.At ST, I have heard good things about Jessie. At eden, I have only seen Linda. She is very pretty and young, but only did HJ. It is a good idea to bring your own cover just in case.

Nyerinva
11-08-21, 08:07
Does Discrete Tempus respond to texts or do you have to call? Have texted them 3 days in a row with no response. Pretty frustrating.

SlyFrog
11-08-21, 11:05
Does Discrete Tempus respond to texts or do you have to call? Have texted them 3 days in a row with no response. Pretty frustrating.I called and left them a voice mail that I was looking for something right away and they texted me back.

FreddieVenus
11-08-21, 14:29
Interesting, I hadn't even heard about Eden up until now. I've been exclusively going to Discreet Tempus and BlueGems, with 1 Secret Temptations booking.

For CFS and BBFS, do you have any recommendations? To me, DT is the one and only option for FS. Nobody at BG has done it, and I haven't tried enough ST girls.DT is the most likely to get FS in my experience. Never had that chance on the first visit at ST. Usually takes some time to built the relationship. Again extremely YMMV for this.

David2333
11-08-21, 16:36
Does anyone know if screening is needed to get into Eden? I learned they require LinkedIn profile which I'm kind of reluctant for. Also I'm intrigued to see Vika there. Anyone have any intel of her? Thanks!

Vcrgt
11-09-21, 01:12
Is it just me, or does new girl Kate from ST look Indian? Something about her looks familiar even though they are not showing any part of her face.

Life410
11-09-21, 05:06
Is it just me, or does new girl Kate from ST look Indian? Something about her looks familiar even though they are not showing any part of her face.Those Kate pics have been in use since 2017:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170906103518/http://secrettemptation.com/page18.html

Vcrgt
11-09-21, 16:15
Those Kate pics have been in use since 2017:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170906103518/http://secrettemptation.com/page18.htmlThanks! I love that site. But is hard with ST links to find her old pages. Called ST and Kate is available tomorrow.

Vcrgt
11-09-21, 18:20
Perhaps we could persuade Admin to put this thread in the above section for better access?Any word on this or if creator of this thread reached out to admin?

I had another thought today. Why the heck does the strip club thread get to be in the above section when VA has the worst strip clubs. So what if we post PV topics in the strip club thread. Isn't that technically what a PV is since they can't do extra services? Just like that magical strip club that offers extras….a PV is like that awesome champagne room. Just a thought.

RyanHarvey
11-10-21, 08:24
Does anyone know if screening is needed to get into Eden? I learned they require LinkedIn profile which I'm kind of reluctant for. Also I'm intrigued to see Vika there. Anyone have any intel of her? Thanks!I've been able to get into Edens without screening but it's hit or miss. Sometimes I would get blocked and then use a burner number and get right through with an appointment no questions asked. Anyways, I've seen Vika. She's sexy with a tight Ukrainian body. Tits are glorious and she let me do a Russian finish. If you go back and dig up my post about her it's really funny, I basically shot so hard I hit her in the face. Definitely recommend her if you're a tits guy but I get the vibe she doesn't offer BBBJ.

JustJohn007
11-10-21, 21:03
Has anyone ever gotten more than manual release?

I know PV is YMMV but I didn't get the sense that more visits would change anything other making my wallet lighter.

InSearch69
11-10-21, 22:23
I have with one. Hand only with 4 others.

I know PV is YMMV but I didn't get the sense that more visits would change anything other making my wallet lighter.

JustJohn007
11-10-21, 23:08
I have with one. Hand only with 4 others.Would it happen to be someone who was at another PV agency in the past? I actually haven't seen her at Eden or BG?

Between parking issues and lack of mileage in my prior visits, I haven't used them in awhile.

InSearch69
11-11-21, 00:40
She doesn't work there anymore. But I think she might be at BG now. Not 100% sure as I can't get a phone answered or return call from BG.

Would it happen to be someone who was at another PV agency in the past? I actually haven't seen her at Eden or BG?

Between parking issues and lack of mileage in my prior visits, I haven't used them in awhile.

MDGuy145
11-11-21, 10:20

I know PV is YMMV but I didn't get the sense that more visits would change anything other making my wallet lighter.I have. Some Russian as well as a FJ.

Vcrgt
11-12-21, 14:34
Those Kate pics have been in use since 2017:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170906103518/http://secrettemptation.com/page18.htmlI saw Kate at ST this week. Very nice and I do recommend. She's a mid-20's Ukrainian beauty. Body is way hotter in person. Taller than mentioned and spinner with very squeezable ass and nice Bs with big button nips to get your mouth all over. Face is average. She has a snarky personality and a bit hesitant even though she worked there before. But gave her a nice massage and that did loosen her up. YMMV but I received BBBJ with covered finish. No FS. Dining her clean Y and O while you grab that nice ass. Standard tip.

She is there Wednesday and Sundays. Treat her well!

AnonUnlimited
11-13-21, 13:07
Has anyone seen Nicole at Eden? I think she may be someone I hooked up with irl. Does she have a tattoo that they scrubbed from her pics on the site?

JustJohn007
11-13-21, 13:20
I saw Kate at ST this week. Very nice and I do recommend. She's a mid-20's Ukrainian beauty. Body is way hotter in person. Taller than mentioned and spinner with very squeezable ass and nice Bs with big button nips to get your mouth all over. Face is average. She has a snarky personality and a bit hesitant even though she worked there before. But gave her a nice massage and that did loosen her up. YMMV but I received BBBJ with covered finish. No FS. Dining her clean Y and O while you grab that nice ass. Standard tip.

She is there Wednesday and Sundays. Treat her well!Can't remember if this is the same girl but there was a blond a few years ago where the body was decent as was the service but I was so turned off by the face that I had to hit up another PV place after to get off. It really wasn't her fault as she tried. I later found out that I probably could have just called back and worked out something with the management to see someone else.

Arty33
11-14-21, 20:42
Can't remember if this is the same girl but there was a blond a few years ago where the body was decent as was the service but I was so turned off by the face that I had to hit up another PV place after to get off. It really wasn't her fault as she tried. I later found out that I probably could have just called back and worked out something with the management to see someone else.Decided to try after reading here, turns out the face is less than average expected and she has some bad breath issues to top when I saw her. Also she's the same girl I saw few years back at BG that I never repeated, this type of situation is always bad when you end up unknowingly back with someone you didn't hit off years back. Anyway, she has tight body, but the vibe wasn't there at all, and I should've just stayed home.

RyanHarvey
11-15-21, 08:42
Decided to try after reading here, turns out the face is less than average expected and she has some bad breath issues to top when I saw her. Also she's the same girl I saw few years back at BG that I never repeated, this type of situation is always bad when you end up unknowingly back with someone you didn't hit off years back. Anyway, she has tight body, but the vibe wasn't there at all, and I should've just stayed home.Do you know what name she went by at BG?

Arty33
11-15-21, 09:18
Do you know what name she went by at BG?I don't think she stayed there too long either.

BCommodore
11-15-21, 13:51
Do you know what name she went by at BG?I recall seeing a former bg name on the main massage threads. I knew it maybe two years ago and found her BG pics on wayback, but the name is slipping my mind now.

VistaPrivada
11-17-21, 09:48
Has anyone seen Nicole at Eden? I think she may be someone I hooked up with irl. Does she have a tattoo that they scrubbed from her pics on the site?Nicole used to be Kiara at Eden about 2 years ago. She's cute with a tight body, but we didn't really vibe. Barely any conversation, businesslike, and didn't even bother to ask for extras. I'd stick with Emma or Linda.

LizardLeader18
11-18-21, 01:03
Nicole used to be Kiara at Eden about 2 years ago. She's cute with a tight body, but we didn't really vibe. Barely any conversation, businesslike, and didn't even bother to ask for extras. I'd stick with Emma or Linda.I've seen mainly Sasha and Vika, both who have been outstanding. And Monica too though she hasn't been back in a while. Why do you like Emma and Linda?

RyanHarvey
11-19-21, 08:53
I've seen mainly Sasha and Vika, both who have been outstanding. And Monica too though she hasn't been back in a while. Why do you like Emma and Linda?Speaking of Sasha, has anyone gotten more than a HJ from her? I think I've seen her twice or three times and she never budged. Would love Russian or even BBBJ from her.

BCommodore
11-19-21, 09:01
Speaking of Sasha, has anyone gotten more than a HJ from her? I think I've seen her twice or three times and she never budged. Would love Russian or even BBBJ from her.Nah, Sasha would barely let me touch anything on top. She has a very skillful way of deflecting and directing your hands to the bottom and the bottoms stay on too. LOL. She's sexy as hell, but if you're looking for anything more than standard, I'd look elsewhere.

Emma is great at Russian though, I'd highly recommend.

BCommodore
11-19-21, 09:09
I don't think she stayed there too long either.Found it! She went by Jade at BG.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170811051832/http://bluegems.com/the-ladies/jade

MDGuy145
11-19-21, 13:10
Nah, Sasha would barely let me touch anything on top. She has a very skillful way of deflecting and directing your hands to the bottom and the bottoms stay on too. LOL. She's sexy as hell, but if you're looking for anything more than standard, I'd look elsewhere.

Emma is great at Russian though, I'd highly recommend.Emma is fantastic at Russian! Same experience with Sasha. Though grabbed my hand and had me rub her over her panties.

OrZammar
11-20-21, 17:34
Sara, to me, is as plain looking as plain can get. Completely average. Wore glasses the whole session, reminded me of a librarian. However, she is super nice and willing to please. Some heating issues with room that led to the room snellimg funky though.

I rolled in, got to the bedroom and the dryer is not working as well as central hearing. So all the towels and lines are being hand dried. Well, you all know what happens in this place all day, so it smelled baaaad.

However, Sara was really nice and friendly. Willing to do what I asked. Which wasn't much, it was a slow and sensual style BBBJ with her on her knees. Nutted on her tits and some got on her chin / mouth, but she was trooper. I probably made the smell worse for the next guy.

AsssManKramer
11-24-21, 11:43
Found it! She went by Jade at BG.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170811051832/http://bluegems.com/the-ladies/jadeWOW! This web archive site is awesome! I used it to find my Blue Gems ATF Taylor:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170206051227/http://bluegems.com/the-ladies/2496-2/

I've seen about 5 or 6 girls at BG and Taylor was hands down my favorite. She was hot and a really cool girl to talk to. Anyone else remember her? She had an ex-boyfriend out West and I think she ended up getting back together with him and moved back. I was so disappointed when I found out she left. I'd love to see her again.

Mika69
11-26-21, 18:34
Saw the new girl Nadia at ST today. She's Luna from DT. Really good time as per usual. Different setting same horny chick. Maybe even less inhibited than usual. She allowed kissing and was in a particularly playful mood. Go see her.

RyanHarvey
11-27-21, 09:03
WOW! This web archive site is awesome! I used it to find my Blue Gems ATF Taylor:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170206051227/http://bluegems.com/the-ladies/2496-2/

I've seen about 5 or 6 girls at BG and Taylor was hands down my favorite. She was hot and a really cool girl to talk to. Anyone else remember her? She had an ex-boyfriend out West and I think she ended up getting back together with him and moved back. I was so disappointed when I found out she left. I'd love to see her again.I saw her when she was first with BG. I think we did BBBJ and she mentioned having a boyfriend to me too. It made it feel a lot more taboo.

RyanHarvey
11-27-21, 09:04
Saw the new girl Nadia at ST today. She's Luna from DT. Really good time as per usual. Different setting same horny chick. Maybe even less inhibited than usual. She allowed kissing and was in a particularly playful mood. Go see her.Could you describe what she looks like, particularly her ethnicity?

RyanHarvey
11-27-21, 09:05
Do any of you fine gentlemen ever get contact info from PV girls to schedule them outside of the agency? I noticed a lot of PV girls are up for this since theyre in college trying to earn a buck. I will usually offer them the same fee but this time it goes to them directly. Sometimes we meet at their place or they will book a hotel on their off day and see a couple of their favorite clients back to back.

Life410
11-27-21, 09:49
Could you describe what she looks like, particularly her ethnicity?https://www.discreettempus.com/luna

I guess the broken heat and using the dryer as a heat source at DT got to her, LOL. Wonder if it's temporary.

I think Luna was at BG back in the day too. Nonetheless she has obviously gained pandemic weight. Her ST pics would be closer to accurate. Obviously tats are photoshopped out.

Mika69
11-27-21, 10:24
Could you describe what she looks like, particularly her ethnicity?She's of Peruvian descent I believe. Half white half Latina. 5'2, dark hair, pretty face, pierced nipples, great ass. The pics of her on ST website are not of her but the ones of her on DT site are accurate.

Sexingit
11-27-21, 12:43
Do any of you fine gentlemen ever get contact info from PV girls to schedule them outside of the agency? I noticed a lot of PV girls are up for this since theyre in college trying to earn a buck. I will usually offer them the same fee but this time it goes to them directly. Sometimes we meet at their place or they will book a hotel on their off day and see a couple of their favorite clients back to back.I'd assume that the only ladies unwilling to make extra side money without their pimps / bookers are those that are there against their will. I've met plenty of ladies on the side and paid less since they don't have to pay the house.

Let me know if you have anybody willing to share.

Squatty2
11-27-21, 14:58
Saw the new girl Nadia at ST today. She's Luna from DT. Really good time as per usual. Different setting same horny chick. Maybe even less inhibited than usual. She allowed kissing and was in a particularly playful mood. Go see her.Wow. The pictures don't look like what I remember her as being. She looks a lot bigger / thicker on ST's website.

Mika69
11-27-21, 16:02
https://www.discreettempus.com/luna

I guess the broken heat and using the dryer as a heat source at DT got to her, LOL. Wonder if it's temporary.

I think Luna was at BG back in the day too. Nonetheless she has obviously gained pandemic weight. Her ST pics would be closer to accurate. Obviously tats are photoshopped out.This is exactly what she said re heating / dryer. DT seems to be going downhill following their move to different apartment unit. Their best / most popular girl (Alana) is no longer there and they're lacking numbers / variety in daily lineups. Same 2 chicks most days.

Luna's not gained much weight from what I can tell. Again, ST pics of her are not an accurate reflection. I don't believe they're of her. DT pics are more representative.

Squatty2
11-27-21, 17:15
This is exactly what she said re heating / dryer. DT seems to be going downhill following their move to different apartment unit. Their best / most popular girl (Alana) is no longer there and they're lacking numbers / variety in daily lineups. Same 2 chicks most days.

Luna's not gained much weight from what I can tell. Again, ST pics of her are not an accurate reflection. I don't believe they're of her. DT pics are more representative.Alana told me that she was starting up her own thing in Columbia, MD. She apparently dances in Baltimore sometimes and has clientele up there.

NovaThings
11-28-21, 13:40
Saw the new girl Nadia at ST today. She's Luna from DT. Really good time as per usual. Different setting same horny chick. Maybe even less inhibited than usual. She allowed kissing and was in a particularly playful mood. Go see her.Is she FS or just BBBJ? ST was my go too and I had some great time. Don't want to waste her or my time. Booker for DT was a pain to deal with. Thanks.

MiRoad
11-29-21, 14:24
Is she FS or just BBBJ? ST was my go too and I had some great time. Don't want to waste her or my time. Booker for DT was a pain to deal with. Thanks.Excuse my ignorance. I've used Discreet Tempus and Blue Gems but what is the expansion of ST? I can't find it and it's too short to search on the site. Thanks.

SlyFrog
11-29-21, 14:34
Here is a link. Enjoy:

https://secrettemptation.com/page4.html

Excuse my ignorance. I've used Discreet Tempus and Blue Gems but what is the expansion of ST? I can't find it and it's too short to search on the site. Thanks.

Gerzoomble
11-29-21, 15:07
I saw Amber and Jordyn at ST recently.

Amber: friendly and very accommodating. Skinny and athletic build. BJ included price. Indicated she's open to FS, because she said I seemed like a nice guy. I think more than being attractive, the key for FS is seeming safe. That's their top priority.

Jordyn: friendly, very pretty, nice tits. No FS, but allowed Russian. BJ available for extra.

Any other ST girls who allow FS? I'm going to try Adriana, Milan or Nadia next.

Very happy with both visits.

BCommodore
11-30-21, 07:58
I saw Amber and Jordyn at ST recently.

Amber: friendly and very accommodating. Skinny and athletic build. BJ included price. Indicated she's open to FS, because she said I seemed like a nice guy. I think more than being attractive, the key for FS is seeming safe. That's their top priority.

Jordyn: friendly, very pretty, nice tits. No FS, but allowed Russian. BJ available for extra.

Any other ST girls who allow FS? I'm going to try Adriana, Milan or Nadia next.

Very happy with both visits.I saw Amber 2 years ago and had the same vibes for Amber. Didn't receive a BJ but had a p2 p type experience as she rode me and finished NOVA style.

I also saw Kate 2 years ago and did not have that great of a time. Bangin body but a total butter face with a sassy attitude. Didn't ask for expanded menu.

Jordyn is very friendly and has a gorgeous body. Felt hesitant to letting me really explore it, but had a decent time. Also her HJ technique is rather average for my taste.

Looking to try out Becca next and hope for the best!

Has anyone seen Rain at Eden yet? She's pretty new there.

JustJohn007
11-30-21, 08:10
I saw Amber 2 years ago and had the same vibes for Amber. Didn't receive a BJ but had a p2 p type experience as she rode me and finished NOVA style.

I also saw Kate 2 years ago and did not have that great of a time. Bangin body but a total butter face with a sassy attitude. Didn't ask for expanded menu.

Jordyn is very friendly and has a gorgeous body. Felt hesitant to letting me really explore it, but had a decent time. Also her HJ technique is rather average for my taste.

Looking to try out Becca next and hope for the best!

Has anyone seen Rain at Eden yet? She's pretty new there.Becca is a cool chick with open menu. Only saw her once since schedules don't match.

Milan also is open minded if you tip. She only works two days per week.

Kylie would be my go to if it weren't for lack of anything but standard nova finish. I think she may have moved on. Saw her twice only—more like Eden experience than ST. The handful of times I've been to Eden, didn't seem like extras were available.

RyanHarvey
11-30-21, 08:44
If you see my post history you can see that I have been a huge fan of Jasmine at ST for quite a while. She offered me BBBJ and sometimes even a facial ending for no additional cost. We even added in DFK our last few sessions and life was great. I saw her last week after a major hiatus of PV viewings and we got undressed and she looks at me and says "BTW, I don't offer BBBJ anymore". Okay. I lean in for a kiss and get the pull back. Apparently she's gone back to standard HJ only. Needless to say my fun pretty much died on the table. Oh well, time to move on I guess.

Life410
11-30-21, 09:59
If you see my post history you can see that I have been a huge fan of Jasmine at ST for quite a while. She offered me BBBJ and sometimes even a facial ending for no additional cost. We even added in DFK our last few sessions and life was great. I saw her last week after a major hiatus of PV viewings and we got undressed and she looks at me and says "BTW, I don't offer BBBJ anymore". Okay. I lean in for a kiss and get the pull back. Apparently she's gone back to standard HJ only. Needless to say my fun pretty much died on the table. Oh well, time to move on I guess.Think she caught something? COVID variation concerns? Open to a CBJ?

Have you seen other girls same day she was working and she spotted you behind the room dividers? Plus Girls talk.

Granted, I never seen her. I feel once the rapport is good it is best to limit yourself and don't see another lady same day ya go to is working. And hopefully any other backup lady has a completely different schedule as in no overlap days. Or works at a different agency, LOL. I feel many girls prefer you to lock-in at a certain point if they go beyond the norm or it could be a decline in services in the PV space.

Mika69
11-30-21, 16:58
Think she caught something? COVID variation concerns? Open to a CBJ?

Have you seen other girls same day she was working and she spotted you behind the room dividers? Plus Girls talk.

Granted, I never seen her. I feel once the rapport is good it is best to limit yourself and don't see another lady same day ya go to is working. And hopefully any other backup lady has a completely different schedule as in no overlap days. Or works at a different agency, LOL. I feel many girls prefer you to lock-in at a certain point if they go beyond the norm or it could be a decline in services in the PV space.I've seen Jasmine 3 times now (first time was this summer) and in my experience she has never been open to kissing / BBBJ. The first time she was fully nude and I noticed she had a serious Bush situation. She told me she grows it out to discourage clients from going down there. I ended up bonding with her and quite enjoyed that session as she very patiently edged me throughout as we talked. In my second and third sessions she kept her underwear and top on and this time edged me for close to an hour both times even though I had booked for only 30 minutes each time. She says she rather enjoys my company and I love the way she will edge me basically from the outset.

All this to say that in my getting to know her she's opened up to me about how she is seriously considering quitting these extracurricular activities because her family would absolutely freak if they ever found out (she's of Indian descent). If she was open to BBBJ / FS before, it makes sense that she's since taken that off the table as she struggles with this crisis of conscience. She's an incredibly sweet gal and I very much enjoy her company without all the frills. An hour long HJ and good convo is more than enough for me.

LoveTheCurves
12-01-21, 20:59
WOW! This web archive site is awesome! I used it to find my Blue Gems ATF Taylor:

I've seen about 5 or 6 girls at BG and Taylor was hands down my favorite. She was hot and a really cool girl to talk to. Anyone else remember her? She had an ex-boyfriend out West and I think she ended up getting back together with him and moved back. I was so disappointed when I found out she left. I'd love to see her again.I remember seeing Taylor's pic on BG's site and thinking she was too good to be true. Was BBBJ the most she offered?

Squatty2
12-02-21, 00:26
https://web.archive.org/web/20141113054708/http://bluegems.com/the-ladies/holly/

She was amazing. And so cool. I wish I had exchanged personal information with her.

BCommodore
12-02-21, 08:38

I've seen about 5 or 6 girls at BG and Taylor was hands down my favorite. She was hot and a really cool girl to talk to. Anyone else remember her? She had an ex-boyfriend out West and I think she ended up getting back together with him and moved back. I was so disappointed when I found out she left. I'd love to see her again.Yeah wayback machine is a nice little tool. Speak of ATFs, anyone remember Lauren from ST? She was my ATF for sure. Wish I got her contact info before she kind of abruptly left ST a few years ago. The same sentiment applies to Scarlett or Sarah from BG.

RyanHarvey
12-02-21, 09:34
https://web.archive.org/web/20141113054708/http://bluegems.com/the-ladies/holly/

She was amazing. And so cool. I wish I had exchanged personal information with her.Damn she's hot as hell.

TimetoPlay
12-02-21, 12:26
Anyone seen Maria there yet? Is it a studio, apt or hotel?

Squatty2
12-02-21, 13:33
Anyone seen Maria there yet? Is it a studio, apt or hotel?What is SE?

Arty33
12-02-21, 15:04

I've seen about 5 or 6 girls at BG and Taylor was hands down my favorite. She was hot and a really cool girl to talk to. Anyone else remember her? She had an ex-boyfriend out West and I think she ended up getting back together with him and moved back. I was so disappointed when I found out she left. I'd love to see her again.Taylor was too good to stay there for too long, she was there briefly during that period I've seen her 3 or 4 times, she did this hot thing with her tongue darting in and out of my mouth during the finish that ended up driving me to nut without resistance. She also enjoyed DATY which I was happy to give her for ample time, as she was all clean young kitty. Good times.

TimetoPlay
12-02-21, 16:18
Anyone seen Maria there yet? Is it a studio, apt or hotel?ST. Meant ST.

JustJohn007
12-02-21, 19:02
Yeah wayback machine is a nice little tool. Speak of ATFs, anyone remember Lauren from ST? She was my ATF for sure. Wish I got her contact info before she kind of abruptly left ST a few years ago. The same sentiment applies to Scarlett or Sarah from BG.Lauren was definitely one of my ATFs. Great service, always GFE. Interesting to talk to as well. Too bad she suddenly disappeared. Heard she left the country and didn't even tell most of the other girls.

Jordan from BG was also one of my top 5.

Unfortunately, no one out there is even close.

TimetoPlay
12-02-21, 19:56
What is SE?Sorry. I meant ST.

JustJohn007
12-02-21, 20:15
Sorry. I meant ST.Don't see her on their website. Sure you don't mean BG?

LoveTheCurves
12-02-21, 21:44
If you see my post history you can see that I have been a huge fan of Jasmine at ST for quite a while. She offered me BBBJ and sometimes even a facial ending for no additional cost. We even added in DFK our last few sessions and life was great. I saw her last week after a major hiatus of PV viewings and we got undressed and she looks at me and says "BTW, I don't offer BBBJ anymore". Okay. I lean in for a kiss and get the pull back. Apparently she's gone back to standard HJ only. Needless to say my fun pretty much died on the table. Oh well, time to move on I guess.I happen to know why Jasmine changed her rules so drastically. Anyone can PM me for details.

LoveTheCurves
12-03-21, 01:30
I happen to know why Jasmine changed her rules so drastically. Anyone can PM me for details.Actually don't PM me. Getting inundated.

TimetoPlay
12-03-21, 08:05
Don't see her on their website. Sure you don't mean BG?Ha. I did. Had both up and screwed it up. What I get for trying to multitask at work. Thinking of going by and seeing Maria at BG. Anyone seen her?

JustJohn007
12-03-21, 08:32
Anyone know if there are certain girls where extras may be available?

PV is YMMV by nature but my few visits with two different girls didn't make me think that it would be even on a repeat.

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

RyanHarvey
12-03-21, 08:44
Actually don't PM me. Getting inundated.Care to just share the update here?

LoveTheCurves
12-03-21, 09:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ExMikey
12-03-21, 15:28
STD on her previous time there (as Marilyn). 90% sure.Interesting. I saw her as Jasmine either in 2020 or 21 and she did BBBJ at that time. Recently got tested and I'm clean.

LoveTheCurves
12-05-21, 01:43
Anyone taken the plunge yet? Don't make me TOFTT. I'll do it I tell ya. I'm crazy like that.Did you ever decide to TOFTT with Alissa at ST?

Mika69
12-05-21, 19:08
Did you ever decide to TOFTT with Alissa at ST?Did not. Schedules haven't lined up yet. But absolutely the next ST girl I want to see.

Benji08
12-05-21, 22:42
A few weeks ago, I saw Milan and Kate, separately, at ST.

Milan is hot, but she didn't seem into it at all. Of course I don't expect her to actually be into it, but it did kill the mood that she didn't even pretend. I know she's only there because I'm paying her, but I'd prefer if it didn't feel that way. She said she didn't do full service. I don't know if she just didn't like me or if that's changed, because it was said or implied elsewhere on here that she has a menu other than just a HJ. She didn't for me. I might go back sometime to see if this was just an off day.

Kate was nice enough, but I won't be back. I wasn't attracted to her and she didn't even take off her top, much less get nude.

LizardLeader18
12-06-21, 14:57
Anyone seen Macy?

http://www.edenmodelsva.com/macy26/

Was thinking of booking a session with her.

Gerzoomble
12-06-21, 17:22
I saw Nadia recently. Like others have said, that is not her picture on the ST page.

She does offer extras. $ for CBJ and $$ for FS. I opted for the FS, so it was $320 for the half hour. There are cheaper options, but she is very sexy. Very pretty Latina with an amazing ass.

VaForPvLovers
12-08-21, 08:47
So glad to see a separate PV thread on this board. Longtime lurker here and connoisseur of the PV scene, which I think is the best value in NOVA. A recent visit to ST provided me with a nice thirty minutes with Vanessa. She is slim and sexy. Her style is a bit edgy with a couple piercings and some tattoos, but nothing extreme and her personality is nevertheless miled mannered and accommodating. She edged me wonderfully. Extras may have been on the table but I didn't go for them. Most times I'm content to simply spend some sexy time with an attractive younger girl. Time with her certainly qualified.

Question for the group. I've seen Emma and Sasha at Eden and a handful of girls at ST, including Jasmine. Who has the best tits at ST? Except for Jasmine, most have been on the small side up top. Would be interested to see someone with a bit more.

Mika69
12-08-21, 11:10
Did not. Schedules haven't lined up yet. But absolutely the next ST girl I want to see.Finally pulled the trigger on Alissa. Def a kinky one. Jessica Bangkok vibes. Thick, voluptuous asian (Philippina) lady with fake tits. She greeted me in fishnet stockings and heels which got me hard from the word go. Delivers an actual massage before the good stuff. We start making out as soon as I flip and she starts kissing me down my stomach and starts licking my balls. I felt compelled to let her know right then and there that I had only brought the house fee on me. Sadly this meant no actual head. But plenty of spit and overall a lot of fun. She confirmed she does give BBBJ for extra. Oh well, next time.

SonChi
12-08-21, 15:41
Actually don't PM me. Getting inundated.Just post the reason why bro.

LizardLeader18
12-08-21, 18:47
Anyone seen Macy?

http://www.edenmodelsva.com/macy26/

Was thinking of booking a session with her.TOFTT with Macy. Short and a little thick with a nice butt and B / C boobs. Massage was pretty mediocre but she knew how to finish. I probably won't repeat since I need a solid, firm massage.

BCommodore
12-08-21, 19:34
Hey all, I know BG has been hit or miss for a hot minute and a lot t of the talent has gone elsewhere, but has anyone seen anyone from the current group? I'm interested in seeing Courtney or Maria.

Thanks in advance!

Mika69
12-08-21, 21:01
Just post the reason why bro.He did and the message was subsequently removed by mods.

VistaPrivada
12-09-21, 11:51
Hey all, I know BG has been hit or miss for a hot minute and a lot t of the talent has gone elsewhere, but has anyone seen anyone from the current group? I'm interested in seeing Courtney or Maria.

Thanks in advance!Seen both.

Courtney is really young, like 20 probably. Had a great time with her, she was down for DFK and fingering, don't know how much more is on the table. It's almost impossible to book her though. I got lucky once, and would love to repeat but haven't been able to since.

María is really pretty, and I've had a few visits with her which I've enjoyed. She's not down for DFK or having her nipples played with. For me at least, but was down for FIV and really seemed to get into it. I've read some reviews that she can be cold and standoffish with some bros, but our personalities have always seemed to click.

MIrubGuu
12-09-21, 14:23
Thanks in advance for any help.

I've been looking to try a PV experience for a while now, I'm just not based in nova so it hasn't been an opportunity. Have to travel up for work this weekend and am trying to visit ST. I've tried texting and calling to set an appointment but no luck with either. What generally is the best method?

I, of course, will post a report if I am able to get in.

TIY.

RyanHarvey
12-10-21, 08:51
Seen both.

Courtney is really young, like 20 probably. Had a great time with her, she was down for DFK and fingering, don't know how much more is on the table. It's almost impossible to book her though. I got lucky once, and would love to repeat but haven't been able to since.

Mara is really pretty, and I've had a few visits with her which I've enjoyed. She's not down for DFK or having her nipples played with. For me at least, but was down for FIV and really seemed to get into it. I've read some reviews that she can be cold and standoffish with some bros, but our personalities have always seemed to click.If Courtney would offer BBBJ I'd be down to see her for sure. Such a shame.

VaForPvLovers
12-10-21, 13:05
Recent visit with Amber to report. She is quite friendly and enthusiastic. I really appreciate that. As with everything in life, attitude makes a big difference. As for her looks, she is slim and athletic with a small but shapely ass. With her head down and back arched, it really opens up nicely to reveal a cute little kitty and a clean asshole. Her tits are smallish but her nipples are prominent and really responsive and sensitive. A lot of excellent service was on offer, for extra. Left smiling and found myself in a wonderful mood for the remainder of the day. Happy to share details via PM.

BarbarJinks
12-13-21, 11:15
Recent visit with Amber to report. She is quite friendly and enthusiastic. I really appreciate that. As with everything in life, attitude makes a big difference. As for her looks, she is slim and athletic with a small but shapely ass. With her head down and back arched, it really opens up nicely to reveal a cute little kitty and a clean asshole. Her tits are smallish but her nipples are prominent and really responsive and sensitive. A lot of excellent service was on offer, for extra. Left smiling and found myself in a wonderful mood for the remainder of the day. Happy to share details via PM.Sent you a DM, would love to hear more. I've been out of the hobby for 10+ years and doing my research. The one time I did a PV it was easily the worst experience I've ever had. LOL. But I love the idea.

VaForPvLovers
12-14-21, 16:20
Had a nice visit with Jordyn. She isn't always around so when I saw her listed I jumped at the opportunity. The pictures are accurate. She is a very pretty light skinned black girl with a friendly attitude. She met me at the door in a sexy bra and panty set. A light back rub to begin and then a flip. She generously provided access to all the fun parts of her beautiful body. Her tits are large and fun to play with, and her pussy was responsive to my efforts to make her feel good. She is truly a college girl, which is fun. Unsure about extras. I read a previous review that indicated BBBJ was available but she didn't offer to me. If I see her again I'll ask.

Mika69
12-21-21, 13:30
Anyone have any intel on Jennifer from ST? There doesn't seem to be anything at all.

BahhumBug
12-21-21, 17:24
Would like to know this as well. Have tried calling, texting, and leaving a voicemail to no avail. Got through to ST once, but was told they aren't accepting new clients. Also, got through to DS a while ago, but nothing with them or Eden's now. Why won't anyone take my money?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I've been looking to try a PV experience for a while now, I'm just not based in nova so it hasn't been an opportunity. Have to travel up for work this weekend and am trying to visit ST. I've tried texting and calling to set an appointment but no luck with either. What generally is the best method?

I, of course, will post a report if I am able to get in.

TIY.

Life410
12-22-21, 07:50
Pics look nice. Chanel was added to website today. So maybe she's trying to make some quick holiday money. So I assume she will be available today and tomorrow.

https://secrettemptation.com/page20.html

And Milan is off the website. Wasn't my go to as I saw her about a handful of times. However, she was chill but frisky. And a total sweetheart. Hopefully, it's just temporary as she was only at ST about a year.

However, Chanel looks like a good replacement from a physical standpoint according to the pics.

Arty33
12-24-21, 00:13
Pics look nice. Chanel was added to website today. So maybe she's trying to make some quick holiday money. So I assume she will be available today and tomorrow.

https://secrettemptation.com/page20.html

And Milan is off the website. Wasn't my go to as I saw her about a handful of times. However, she was chill but frisky. And a total sweetheart. Hopefully, it's just temporary as she was only at ST about a year.

However, Chanel looks like a good replacement from a physical standpoint according to the pics.No face, even partial, is not a good sign. If it's a pretty face they sure show a partial shot, edited of course to hide identity, but will show. Compare with girls who're good looking at ST, they all show partial. That said, she looks interesting, but I'm not taking chance, will follow my instincts here.

Mika69
12-24-21, 14:04
No face, even partial, is not a good sign. If it's a pretty face they sure show a partial shot, edited of course to hide identity, but will show. Compare with girls who're good looking at ST, they all show partial. That said, she looks interesting, but I'm not taking chance, will follow my instincts here.Hmmm pretty spot on observation. Never noticed that. Makes me tempted to TOFTT with Jennifer.

RadGasm
12-24-21, 18:18
Hmmm pretty spot on observation. Never noticed that. Makes me tempted to TOFTT with Jennifer.I think Chanel is Milan.

Mika69
12-26-21, 17:06
I think Chanel is Milan.Based on?

Life410
12-26-21, 23:19
Based on?I don't get that either. Milan ain't redbone.

Milan is light brown. And her starting pics had her looking yellowbone. Eventually, she switched up her pics to looking more accurately light brown as she changed her style in general.

Chanel is too fair skin / possibly white according to pics to be Milan. That would be bait and switch.

JustJohn007
12-27-21, 22:46
Anyone seen her before?

https://www.bluegems.com/the-ladies/sarah-2/

Pretty generic look but reminds me of FS girl I saw a few years back when she was with Private Liaisons, Alexis Summer.

DickLongwood
12-28-21, 00:10
Anyone seen her before?

https://www.bluegems.com/the-ladies/sarah-2/

Pretty generic look but reminds me of FS girl I saw a few years back when she was with Private Liaisons, Alexis Summer.I saw someone named Sara / Sarah there about 3-4 years ago. She was an attractive UVA student, but had a very limited menu. If this is the same girl, the pics are new. I wouldn't recommend the prior Sara, for lack of involvement and limited menu. But this could be someone else. Good luck!

P.S. This girl looks curvier and has lighter hair. The height is about the same. I think it's a different person, but not sure.

FkkkClubExpert
12-29-21, 01:30
Brooke -- she was my first girl at DT. Extreme GFE, super into it, body is kind of saggy but I look past because she's a cutie.

Alana -- Very hot, looks mid 30's. Definitely a pro, I only got BBBJ but it was so good I forgot to inquire for more. Oh well, I prefer BJs anyway.

Ellie -- Hot too, tall and slender. Very transactional though, no GFE at all and no dfk or anything. I respect it but never realized I needed GFE to get hard until her.

JustJohn007
12-29-21, 17:14
Brooke -- she was my first girl at DT. Extreme GFE, super into it, body is kind of saggy but I look past because she's a cutie.

Alana -- Very hot, looks mid 30's. Definitely a pro, I only got BBBJ but it was so good I forgot to inquire for more. Oh well, I prefer BJs anyway.

Ellie -- Hot too, tall and slender. Very transactional though, no GFE at all and no dfk or anything. I respect it but never realized I needed GFE to get hard until her.It took me over 6 months to get an appointment with Brooke but hot time and the basic service would have been fine even. Her specialty is how tight she is but didn't bring enough tip.

If BJ is your thing, try her best friend, Maddie. No gag.

I'm more interested in the FKKK clubs but this might be the wrong website / forum / thread for that.

RyanHarvey
12-30-21, 08:40
It took me over 6 months to get an appointment with Brooke but hot time and the basic service would have been fine even. Her specialty is how tight she is but didn't bring enough tip.

I'm more interested in the FKKK clubs but this might be the wrong website / forum / thread for that.Still trying to get into Discreet Tempus. They never return my calls or texts.

DanAtmos
12-30-21, 14:59
Still trying to get into Discreet Tempus. They never return my calls or texts.I was able to get in touch with one of their regular visitor. He said that they never answer the phone and texting. I suppose maybe they have too many clients already and aren't looking for more. He also suggested trying during off hours when they aren't that busy.

SlyFrog
01-13-22, 22:02
Whenever I call, they seem to have two girls working. This time one of them was Amber, and I had just seen a good report for her on here so I said why not and I am glad I did. She is a hot little thing. Probably in her 30's. She told me right up front that she does anything for the house fee and only charges extra for FS and for that it is an extra $100. She is open to just about anything except anal. CiM is no problem even COF. I recommend. I think she is cool. And a good sport.

https://secrettemptation.com/page29.html

JustJohn007
01-17-22, 18:44
I see that Giselle and Melanie are on the ST website again after not being on there for awhile. From what I remember, Giselle was a good time but I can't remember if I've seen Melanie and how it went (I probably need to figure out some kind of system or something to keep track of things as my memory seems to be failing). Feel free to send PM regarding Melanie if you prefer.

Channel is also gone again.

RyanHarvey
01-18-22, 09:44
I see that Giselle and Melanie are on the ST website again after not being on there for awhile. From what I remember, Giselle was a good time but I can't remember if I've seen Melanie and how it went (I probably need to figure out some kind of system or something to keep track of things as my memory seems to be failing). Feel free to send PM regarding Melanie if you prefer.

Channel is also gone again.I had been looking into Melanie because she was apparently Middle Eastern. I read a review that here face wasn't that great and she offers HJ. Still very curious though.

Squatty2
01-18-22, 11:52
I had been looking into Melanie because she was apparently Middle Eastern. I read a review that here face wasn't that great and she offers HJ. Still very curious though.Melanie doesn't do any extras (at least not with me, and I've gotten plenty of extras in my day so I don't think it's a case of YMMV, but could be). But she's attractive enough with a decent body and gives a nice HJ.

RyanHarvey
01-19-22, 11:00
Whenever I call, they seem to have two girls working. This time one of them was Amber, and I had just seen a good report for her on here so I said why not and I am glad I did. She is a hot little thing. Probably in her 30's. She told me right up front that she does anything for the house fee and only charges extra for FS and for that it is an extra $100. She is open to just about anything except anal. CiM is no problem even COF. I recommend. I think she is cool. And a good sport.

https://secrettemptation.com/page29.htmlBy any chance, is this Amber from ST? She used to be Olivia at Blue Gems and then worked for ST for a little before she disappeared. Body looks similar.

SlyFrog
01-19-22, 16:51
By any chance, is this Amber from ST? She used to be Olivia at Blue Gems and then worked for ST for a little before she disappeared. Body looks similar.I don't think so but it could be an old picture. Amber is tiny and older.

Mika69
01-19-22, 16:52
By any chance, is this Amber from ST? She used to be Olivia at Blue Gems and then worked for ST for a little before she disappeared. Body looks similar.Def not Amber.

JustJohn007
01-20-22, 00:23
By any chance, is this Amber from ST? She used to be Olivia at Blue Gems and then worked for ST for a little before she disappeared. Body looks similar.Would be surprised if she returned there considering how her short stint at ST went.

RyanHarvey
01-21-22, 09:09
Would be surprised if she returned there considering how her short stint at ST went.One can only hope. She was one of my favorites over at BG. Sad to see her just disappear like that.

ExMikey
01-21-22, 10:32
One can only hope. She was one of my favorites over at BG. Sad to see her just disappear like that.She was one of my favorites too. I'd love for her to show up again. Thanks for sharing that pic earlier.

SuzhiLang
01-21-22, 13:51
Alana told me that she was starting up her own thing in Columbia, MD. She apparently dances in Baltimore sometimes and has clientele up there.Alana's establishment at Columbia is https://www.zendenco.com/.

I have not got a chance to visit, but I heard that a standard NOVA cost $260 in total.

Life410
01-21-22, 20:12
https://secrettemptation.com/page28.html

Looks like the Carrie of the mid 2010's.

She was there about 8 years ago for about a year. I guess some of why'all remember her. She was very fun. Quirk being her hippie no deodorant vibe you had to overlook at times.

IceCityX1221
01-21-22, 23:47

Ellie -- Hot too, tall and slender. Very transactional though, no GFE at all and no dfk or anything. I respect it but never realized I needed GFE to get hard until her.Do you know what happened to Ana? Russian girl there a few years back. She gave really hot CFS right before pandemic hit. I always wanted to go back to her, but you know how lockdown changed everything for the workers around here..

RyanHarvey
01-22-22, 11:15
Pics coming soon but those tits looking promising.

Arty33
01-23-22, 20:31
Pics coming soon but those tits looking promising.Short blonde white girl, cute as well with nice round c-cups and bubble butt, but inexperienced and unwilling to open up. Bottom stays on, not even lkf, and unenthusiastic HJ. I tried my best charm, tried to make her warmed up with my best efforts, and by then most girls that age will start becoming ready for more, but she stayed icy even when she responded verbally the efforts felt good. Perhaps nervous and inexperienced and may change in future, if she stays, my gut feeling says she'll be gone within two weeks, if she stays then that's a sign things have changed.

JustJohn007
01-24-22, 12:39
Short blonde white girl, cute as well with nice round c-cups and bubble butt, but inexperienced and unwilling to open up. Bottom stays on, not even lkf, and unenthusiastic HJ. I tried my best charm, tried to make her warmed up with my best efforts, and by then most girls that age will start becoming ready for more, but she stayed icy even when she responded verbally the efforts felt good. Perhaps nervous and inexperienced and may change in future, if she stays, my gut feeling says she'll be gone within two weeks, if she stays then that's a sign things have changed.Thanks for taking one for the team.

ST may not be the best PV agency for her.

VistaPrivada
01-24-22, 14:19
Short blonde white girl, cute as well with nice round c-cups and bubble butt, but inexperienced and unwilling to open up. Bottom stays on, not even lkf, and unenthusiastic HJ. I tried my best charm, tried to make her warmed up with my best efforts, and by then most girls that age will start becoming ready for more, but she stayed icy even when she responded verbally the efforts felt good. Perhaps nervous and inexperienced and may change in future, if she stays, my gut feeling says she'll be gone within two weeks, if she stays then that's a sign things have changed.Based on your description of looks and demeanor, wondering if this is formerly Bella from Eden. A few months ago there was a Sara at BG (different from current one), that only lasted about a day. About a month later, saw Bella at Eden and it was the same chick. Both times sound really similar to your experience. Haven't seen Bella on the Eden website for a while now, so she could be making the rounds to ST. Can confirm very cute but closed off if the same chick.

Arty33
01-24-22, 18:49
I hate to do another TOFTT, having just done one on Zoey which didn't work out. I was in fact waiting for Kate and she wasn't available until another day. I've seen her picture posted a while back but then she was gone in a week back then. Hope this isn't another one of the former girls in different name and pictures. PM me is also okay.

TheGrayMan
01-24-22, 21:04
I'm visiting the area. What is the cost breakdown to visit providers at places like DT, ST, etc. ?

It took me over 6 months to get an appointment with Brooke but hot time and the basic service would have been fine even. Her specialty is how tight she is but didn't bring enough tip.

I'm more interested in the FKKK clubs but this might be the wrong website / forum / thread for that.

MiRoad
01-25-22, 00:06
I'm visiting the area. What is the cost breakdown to visit providers at places like DT, ST, etc. ?120 HALF, 200 HR will include nudity, massage and HJ Some may include BBBJ and/or DFK or it may require a tip. CFS, if available, usually 100 extra (but could be more). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, CFS, etc. often requires some chemistry between you and the provider. In all cases it depends on the lady. It's always smart to search reviews.

TheGrayMan
01-25-22, 15:40
Awesome! Thanks for the info, I didn't want to go in blindly throwing money around and upset the balance if fees.

120 HALF, 200 HR will include nudity, massage and HJ Some may include BBBJ and/or DFK or it may require a tip. CFS, if available, usually 100 extra (but could be more). BBBJ, DATY, DFK, CFS, etc. often requires some chemistry between you and the provider. In all cases it depends on the lady. It's always smart to search reviews.

Great7400
01-28-22, 00:57
Has anyone seen Jessica at ST? Will be in the area and looking to visit.

Thanks.

RyanHarvey
01-28-22, 09:03
For those of you who have had good luck with doubles at a PV place, what two girls did you pick and what agency? I've had two girls numerous times and the experience always varies. Sometimes one girl will perform the HJ / BJ while the other girl gives you kisses. Sometimes its dual HJ and once I've gotten dual BBBJ (those two girls were at BG and are gone now). Let's share the combos that work.

Great7400
01-28-22, 11:53

Thanks.Sorry I meant Jessie not Jessica.

Life410
01-28-22, 17:18
I hate to do another TOFTT, having just done one on Zoey which didn't work out. I was in fact waiting for Kate and she wasn't available until another day. I've seen her picture posted a while back but then she was gone in a week back then. Hope this isn't another one of the former girls in different name and pictures. PM me is also okay.Kate has been at ST off / on for maybe 5 years. Never saw her. Heard she's European. Heard she was unattractive as a general consensus.

Mika69
01-30-22, 01:38
Kate has been at ST off / on for maybe 5 years. Never saw her. Heard she's European. Heard she was unattractive as a general consensus.The current Kate pics look different from the previous Kate pics. I wonder if she's a different person altogether. Someone on this forum pointed out (correctly) that they don't often post partial face pics of certain girls, of those who don't have pretty faces. I couldn't help but notice the pics of this Kate definitely include partial face shots. Unlike the previous Kate.

RyanHarvey
01-30-22, 07:13

Thanks.I've seen her. Face is a 6/10 probably but her menu is wide open. I did a write up of her if you scroll through my posts.

KarlGnter2
01-30-22, 07:15
I've seen her. Face is a 6/10 probably but her menu is wide open. I did a write up of her if you scroll through my posts.What are her services?

Pyty11
01-30-22, 15:07
What are her services?KarlGnter2,

Your first post shouldn't be about "What are her services? Specially when the man said to scroll through his posts. That is not that hard. Just click on the username and read all their posts.

JustJohn007
02-02-22, 12:35
Looked like it was going to be a promising week when I checked the schedule early Monday am but now that I have some time, looks like their closed for the week. I guess time to go down my list.

Any one know if they're down to the one location now or if still operating multiple places?

LoveTheCurves
02-02-22, 20:27
Looked like it was going to be a promising week when I checked the schedule early Monday am but now that I have some time, looks like their closed for the week. I guess time to go down my list.

Any one know if they're down to the one location now or if still operating multiple places?What's promising about BG these days? Not what it used to be, unless YOU know something. lol

I wonder if anyone has seen Sarah? She's got a nice hot body.

LoveTheCurves
02-02-22, 20:39

Does she also allow CIM?

JustJohn007
02-02-22, 23:39
Does she also allow CIM?You will not be disappointed.

LoveTheCurves
02-05-22, 12:55
Has anyone seen Jasmine at DT? She has not been discussed (only Jasmine at ST and massage places have been discussed). So if anyone has a review, please share.

https://www.discreettempus.com/jasmine

Mika69
02-05-22, 17:23
Has anyone seen Jasmine at DT? She has not been discussed (only Jasmine at ST and massage places have been discussed). So if anyone has a review, please share.

https://www.discreettempus.com/jasmineI have. For me she's easily the hottest girl I've seen at DT. Half scandinavian half nigerian. Almost reminds me of a younger Zoey Kravitz. Cute face, great bod. Haven't ever gotten more than a naked HE but she lets you roam all you want. Extras on offer though I've never dabbled. Sadly she's rarely ever on schedule.

Mika69
02-05-22, 17:35
Finally dreamt of Melanie at ST. She doesn't quite match the pics on website. Not as toned as suggested. Def thicker but in all the right places imo. I'd say face is a 6/10 and body 7/10. Nice big ass, wide hips, great perky tits. Someone on this forum said she was middle eastern but she's actually half Polish half Pakistani. Born in Germany. Has never really gotten high praise on any forums as far as I know. Nothing bad either to be fair. But I'd rate her as above average for sure. We connected quite well. She's really good with her hands which made for a solid HJ finish. Let me roam no problem, FIV and all. Don't know if she's open to extras since I didn't push for any but seems like she would be. As ever, YMMV.

BlurryVision28
02-05-22, 18:05

https://www.discreettempus.com/jasmineHad s dream with that discreet jasmine once, very pretty light skin black /Dominican. Gives me like a light skin girl from France type-of-vibes. Petite, nice body. Enjoyed the covered service and likes it rough. Nice skin, nice body, super nice face. Said she was happy to see a good looking guy for a change. Not my word, that's what she said…almost like a shrunken down Hillary banks.

JustJohn007
02-06-22, 22:22
Finally dreamt of Melanie at ST. She doesn't quite match the pics on website. Not as toned as suggested. Def thicker but in all the right places imo. I'd say face is a 6/10 and body 7/10. Nice big ass, wide hips, great perky tits. Someone on this forum said she was middle eastern but she's actually half Polish half Pakistani. Born in Germany. Has never really gotten high praise on any forums as far as I know. Nothing bad either to be fair. But I'd rate her as above average for sure. We connected quite well. She's really good with her hands which made for a solid HJ finish. Let me roam no problem, FIV and all. Don't know if she's open to extras since I didn't push for any but seems like she would be. As ever, YMMV.Now that you mention her background, it's jogged my memory. Saw her when she first appeared prepandemic and had decent time similar to your experience. Easy to get along with. Probably saw her about 3 times total and extras were available but at a rate I wasn't necessarily interested in since I could go elsewhere at that price point.

LoveTheCurves
02-07-22, 00:32

Looks like the Carrie of the mid 2010's.

She was there about 8 years ago for about a year. I guess some of why'all remember her. She was very fun. Quirk being her hippie no deodorant vibe you had to overlook at times.Looks like she is already gone.

LoveTheCurves
02-07-22, 00:41
Jennifer at ST has been there for several months and still no intel on her. Anyone want to add their experience?

https://secrettemptation.com/page26.html

Life410
02-07-22, 07:56
Looks like she is already gone.Two weeks was brief. Thought it be a little longer to give any previous clients time for a nostalgic visit.

She was supposed to have come in Sunday. But she was taken off website Sunday morning.

Maybe it's a Jordyn (never seen. Nor attempted to see) type situation as scheduler said "she will call us next time she is in town". Scheduler never said Carrie is no longer with them, but who knows.

RyanHarvey
02-08-22, 07:28
Now that you mention her background, it's jogged my memory. Saw her when she first appeared prepandemic and had decent time similar to your experience. Easy to get along with. Probably saw her about 3 times total and extras were available but at a rate I wasn't necessarily interested in since I could go elsewhere at that price point.I'm interested in seeing her. Could you let me know what extras are available and at what cost? The fact that she's half Pakistani sells me.

Squatty2
02-08-22, 12:29
Jennifer at ST has been there for several months and still no intel on her. Anyone want to add their experience?

https://secrettemptation.com/page26.htmlBlah. Pudgy, saggy body. And with that you'd expect a wider latitude, but no.

Decent HR though. That being said, there are much hotter girls with better bodies, who do more.

JoeMong81
02-08-22, 16:26
I took a break for a few years and looking to get back. I'm particularly curious if anyone knows where Savannah from ST went. She was by far my ATF back in 2016-mid 2018, following her from BG to ST. Any idea what happened to her or where she ended up?

I realize this is likely a crapshoot since it's been so long but any info would be appreciated. Feel free to reply or PM me.

To help credibility, I've seen many from ST, BG and Eden, VA Ladies. Went to DT a few times but was underwhelmed (although reading the forum maybe they've improved). ST was always my favorite. Saw Bg move from Tysons to near Merrifield (closer to falls church) then closer to mosaic. Followed ST around various Tysons places near galleria to across from what now is Wegmans (that whole cap one complex was just being built when I stopped).

Mika69
02-08-22, 17:04
Blah. Pudgy, saggy body. And with that you'd expect a wider latitude, but no.

Decent HR though. That being said, there are much hotter girls with better bodies, who do more.Thanks for the heads up! She was going to to be my next choice there (largely cause I've seen most of them already). But no longer.

I'm always wary of girls who wear their underwear high up to the point where they're covering much of their lower abs. Normally they're trying to hide like a post pregnancy belly or something.

LoveTheCurves
02-08-22, 20:12
Blah. Pudgy, saggy body. And with that you'd expect a wider latitude, but no.

Decent HR though. That being said, there are much hotter girls with better bodies, who do more.Thanks Squatty. BTW, I'd put up with a 'wider latitude' as you call it with that body but it ain't going to happen with her.

LoveTheCurves
02-08-22, 20:16
I took a break for a few years and looking to get back. I'm particularly curious if anyone knows where Savannah from ST went. She was by far my ATF back in 2016-mid 2018, following her from BG to ST. Any idea what happened to her or where she ended up?

I realize this is likely a crapshoot since it's been so long but any info would be appreciated. Feel free to reply or PM me.

To help credibility, I've seen many from ST, BG and Eden, VA Ladies. Went to DT a few times but was underwhelmed (although reading the forum maybe they've improved). ST was always my favorite. Saw Bg move from Tysons to near Merrifield (closer to falls church) then closer to mosaic. Followed ST around various Tysons places near galleria to across from what now is Wegmans (that whole cap one complex was just being built when I stopped).Just to be sure who you are talking about, was this Savannah blonde, thin and from Ukraine or Russia? What did she offer because I hear about her all the time?

Life410
02-08-22, 21:36
Just to be sure who you are talking about, was this Savannah blonde, thin and from Ukraine or Russia? What did she offer because I hear about her all the time?Saw her twice 11 months apart. Jan 2017 and Dec 2017. She had a tongue ring and was BBBJDTCIM both times as her routine. Maybe she was even more fun for her regulars.

LoveTheCurves
02-09-22, 13:00
Saw her twice 11 months apart. Jan 2017 and Dec 2017. She had a tongue ring and was BBBJDTCIM both times as her routine. Maybe she was even more fun for her regulars.Sounds like the same girl my friend saw in March of 2018. She left ST shortly after that.

PJ268
02-09-22, 15:13
What's promising about BG these days? wonder if anyone has seen Sarah? She's got a nice hot body.Tried to TOFTT on Sarah but haven't gotten a response from BG. No reviews on ter. Would love to know if anyone else has been successful.

JustJohn007
02-09-22, 23:50
Just to be sure who you are talking about, was this Savannah blonde, thin and from Ukraine or Russia? What did she offer because I hear about her all the time?Yes, eastern European and gave great head. Had these angel tattoos on her calves.

She was there when Lauren (tall, blonde, American, labia ring) was there. Both were great every time and could be tough to decide although variety and choices are good things in my book.

Life410
02-10-22, 05:08
https://secrettemptation.com/page31.html

Very similar body shape to Ellie, similar complexion to Ellie, belly ring like Ellie, looks like the fake boobs Ellie has, looks like hair extensions that Ellie is known to use, same kinda French tip nails Ellie would have.

If it is Ellie. DT is damn near over. They got girls on website that no longer work there as an illusion, LOL. It's a bad sign they have Rachele listed and she hasn't been there in a year.

Arty33
02-10-22, 11:33

Very similar body shape to Ellie, similar complexion to Ellie, belly ring like Ellie, looks like the fake boobs Ellie has, looks like hair extensions that Ellie is known to use, same kinda French tip nails Ellie would have.

If it is Ellie. DT is damn near over. They got girls on website that no longer work there as an illusion, LOL. It's a bad sign they have Rachele listed and she hasn't been there in a year.Your guess is as good as mine, but yeah looks like her. I was thinking Columbian girl since the body matches that look, with fake boobs and ass, and Ellie has small ass. LOL, but hey some touching could make it look bigger.

JoeMong81
02-10-22, 12:32
Yes, eastern European and gave great head. Had these angel tattoos on her calves.

She was there when Lauren (tall, blonde, American, labia ring) was there. Both were great every time and could be tough to decide although variety and choices are good things in my book.That's her, tall blond thin Ukrainian. I had forgotten about her calf tattoos. She was pretty much the full GFE, great kisser, fantastic BBBJCIM, BBFS, etc. She was always eager to please and had a great attitude, even doing things that I never asked for. I guess she hasn't popped back up anywhere.

LoveTheCurves
02-10-22, 20:39
That's her, tall blond thin Ukrainian. I had forgotten about her calf tattoos. She was pretty much the full GFE, great kisser, fantastic BBBJCIM, BBFS, etc. She was always eager to please and had a great attitude, even doing things that I never asked for. I guess she hasn't popped back up anywhere.You're the 2nd or 3rd person that has said that she did BBBJ and FS and my friend went and saw her and she did none of that. He asked for FS and she flat out said no. Was it because it was his first visit? Who knows? But he is very disappointed in retrospect.

JoeMong81
02-10-22, 21:26
You're the 2nd or 3rd person that has said that she did BBBJ and FS and my friend went and saw her and she did none of that. He asked for FS and she flat out said no. Was it because it was his first visit? Who knows? But he is very disappointed in retrospect.I can say for certain it wasn't because it was his first time. In any event, I can see why he'd be disappointed. However it's hard to believe one could be disappointed with any time with her. She was amazing. Also enjoyed a couple others from back then. Not the same today (would love to be proven wrong). Now get off my lawn! Ha.

RadGasm
02-11-22, 01:53
Your guess is as good as mine, but yeah looks like her. I was thinking Columbian girl since the body matches that look, with fake boobs and ass, and Ellie has small ass. LOL, but hey some touching could make it look bigger.Saw her and my first thought was that she reminded me of Ellie but wasn't sure since I only saw her once a while ago. Service was similar too. The other thing was that she is not local but is coming to visit from a state down south which is similar to Ellie. About Savannah, heard she had to leave st because she had a boyfriend that was causing problems. Too bad. Sarah of bg has a super nice body but ok face. She's Brazilian and service was ok but limited.

LoveTheCurves
02-11-22, 02:55
I can say for certain it wasn't because it was his first time. In any event, I can see why he'd be disappointed. However it's hard to believe one could be disappointed with any time with her. She was amazing. Also enjoyed a couple others from back then. Not the same today (would love to be proven wrong). Now get off my lawn! Ha.Perhaps he didn't say the magic word which is extra $$ Sometimes that is all that it takes. Now give me back my ball!

RyanHarvey
02-11-22, 07:31

If it is Ellie. DT is damn near over. They got girls on website that no longer work there as an illusion, LOL. It's a bad sign they have Rachele listed and she hasn't been there in a year.I'm hoping Brooklyn from DT will migrate somewhere else. I'm tired of being ignored by DT.

LoveTheCurves
02-11-22, 09:19

If it is Ellie. DT is damn near over. They got girls on website that no longer work there as an illusion, LOL. It's a bad sign they have Rachele listed and she hasn't been there in a year.Thanks for the warning. Ellie was terribe.

Mika69
02-11-22, 12:33
I'm hoping Brooklyn from DT will migrate somewhere else. I'm tired of being ignored by DT.I'll trade you being ignored by DT for being ignored by Eden.

JustJohn007
02-11-22, 12:56
Thanks for the warning. Ellie was terribe.Agree with horrible experience with Ellie and not even willing to risk a hh donation to find out if it is her or not.

JustJohn007
02-11-22, 12:59
Perhaps he didn't say the magic word which is extra $$ Sometimes that is all that it takes. Now give me back my ball!Maybe caught her on an off day although I can't remember anything worse than BBBJ with her even if she was a little aloof sometimes. Amanda was probably the most unpredictable from visit to visit but great when she was into it.

LoveTheCurves
02-12-22, 10:48
she did this hot thing with her tongue darting in and out of my mouth during the finish that ended up driving me to nut without resistance. I guess you are saying Taylor offered FS? Damn, I missed her!

JustJohn007
02-16-22, 00:22
Pics coming soon but those tits looking promising.Anyone dip their toes into the waters yet?

BlurryVision28
02-16-22, 01:09
Anyone dip their toes into the waters yet?Not too long ago. Dreamed about zoey .5'1 petite, Irish and Italian I believe. Nice tan. Sadly, bottoms stayed on. Gave the impression that is her rule. However, was on the receiving end of 3rd base, no helmet. When I slid to the plate. I landed outside, not inside. As requested.

RyanHarvey
02-16-22, 07:24
Not too long ago. Dreamed about zoey .5'1 petite, Irish and Italian I believe. Nice tan. Sadly, bottoms stayed on. Gave the impression that is her rule. However, was on the receiving end of 3rd base, no helmet. When I slid to the plate. I landed outside, not inside. As requested.Did she charge extra for the BBBJ?

BlurryVision28
02-16-22, 10:25
Did she charge extra for the BBBJ?Yes, . 60.

JasonCuse
02-17-22, 06:34
Not too long ago. Dreamed about zoey .5'1 petite, Irish and Italian I believe. Nice tan. Sadly, bottoms stayed on. Gave the impression that is her rule. However, was on the receiving end of 3rd base, no helmet. When I slid to the plate. I landed outside, not inside. As requested.How old is she? Cute?.

BlurryVision28
02-17-22, 12:48
How old is she? Cute?.Yea she is. With everything, Of course YMMV.

Arty33
02-17-22, 20:15
Anyone dip their toes into the waters yet?I reported a couple of weeks back. Cute, but no repeat for me as bottoms stayed on and no lfk / dfk. I ain't paying for base rate + BJ alone.

FkkkClubExpert
02-18-22, 01:31
Unlike ST, DT actually posts actual photos of the bodies of their girls most of the time -- Joy, Lilly, Brooke, Mattie, Jasmine, and Harley. Sure some of the girls aren't using their real photos, but most of them are.

RyanHarvey
02-18-22, 07:11
Not too long ago. Dreamed about zoey .5'1 petite, Irish and Italian I believe. Nice tan. Sadly, bottoms stayed on. Gave the impression that is her rule. However, was on the receiving end of 3rd base, no helmet. When I slid to the plate. I landed outside, not inside. As requested.I recently had a similar experience with Melanie at ST. I was disappointed because someone posted she is half Pakistani but when I entered I could easily tell she's Iranian, especially the accent. She confirmed this to me later on too. All clothes came off and BBBJ for extra $100. I'd rate her skills a 9/10 though. She was extremely skillful.

Mika69
02-18-22, 12:32
I recently had a similar experience with Melanie at ST. I was disappointed because someone posted she is half Pakistani but when I entered I could easily tell she's Iranian, especially the accent. She confirmed this to me later on too. All clothes came off and BBBJ for extra $100. I'd rate her skills a 9/10 though. She was extremely skillful.Let's go ahead on record and say she tells people different things then regarding her background. Because she 100% told me she's half Polish and half Pakistani. Her accent threw me off admittedly but made more sense when she said she's from Germany and still goes there to see family (she had just come back from there).

BlurryVision28
02-18-22, 16:30
Sara at BG is Brazilian. No extras what do ever. Ridiculous ass tho.

JustJohn007
02-18-22, 18:48
Unlike ST, DT actually posts actual photos of the bodies of their girls most of the time -- Joy, Lilly, Brooke, Mattie, Jasmine, and Harley. Sure some of the girls aren't using their real photos, but most of them are.Really?

I feel ST actually does use real pictures and even used to have their ethnic backgrounds while DT was 50/50.

Best pictures were BG years ago. Shame they aren't what they used to be and more expensive.

JasonCuse
02-19-22, 05:52
Anyone having issues w Eden Models not replying or sending the schedule?

BlurryVision28
02-19-22, 18:21
Jordyn is no longer on the site but I did have a dream with her. Straight to DFK, and went straight to BBBJ no questions. She's young, thick black girl. She was genuinely into it very GFE experience. Of course YMMV.

RyanHarvey
02-20-22, 07:52
Sara at BG is Brazilian. No extras what do ever. Ridiculous ass tho.Just to confirm, we're talking about her: https://www.bluegems.com/the-ladies/sarah-2/.

RyanHarvey
02-20-22, 07:58
Let's go ahead on record and say she tells people different things then regarding her background. Because she 100% told me she's half Polish and half Pakistani. Her accent threw me off admittedly but made more sense when she said she's from Germany and still goes there to see family (she had just come back from there).Agreed. I had an interesting conversation with her about doing doubles. Whenever I find a girl who does BBBJ I ask her if she does doubles. This way I do a duo with another girl I know that does BBBJ as well. I asked Melanie and she said she does do doubles but won't do BBBJ in front of the other girl. Instead she instructed me to do 30 minutes with her and 30 minutes with the other girl which I explained jokingly defeats the purpose of duos. She said a few girls don't like showing off or advertising their full menu in front of others with I completely understand but just found funny. Anyways, if anyone is looking for a double BBBJ then you want to exclude Melanie from the fun.

BlurryVision28
02-20-22, 13:16
Just to confirm, we're talking about her: https://www.bluegems.com/the-ladies/sarah-2/.Yes indeed.

JustJohn007
02-20-22, 14:31
Agreed. I had an interesting conversation with her about doing doubles. Whenever I find a girl who does BBBJ I ask her if she does doubles. This way I do a duo with another girl I know that does BBBJ as well. I asked Melanie and she said she does do doubles but won't do BBBJ in front of the other girl. Instead she instructed me to do 30 minutes with her and 30 minutes with the other girl which I explained jokingly defeats the purpose of duos. She said a few girls don't like showing off or advertising their full menu in front of others with I completely understand but just found funny. Anyways, if anyone is looking for a double BBBJ then you want to exclude Melanie from the fun.If you're interested in doubles, I would suggest Mattie and Brooke at DT who are best friends and would likely be all you can handle. I've done FS session back in the day but it's not something I'm looking for these days. Would rather see 2 girls 2 consecutive days or the same girl if it's the right girl.

RyanHarvey
02-21-22, 07:26
If you're interested in doubles, I would suggest Mattie and Brooke at DT who are best friends and would likely be all you can handle. I've done FS session back in the day but it's not something I'm looking for these days. Would rather see 2 girls 2 consecutive days or the same girl if it's the right girl.I haven't been able to get DT to respond to me. I leave voicemails in the morning and a follow up text at lunch and nothing.

Mika69
02-21-22, 12:09
Searched for Gigi and found nothing pertaining to the one at DT in NoVA. Does anyone have any intel on her? She's on the schedule today and was toying w the idea of TOFTT. Had to check first.

PJ268
02-21-22, 15:55
Searched for Gigi and found nothing pertaining to the one at DT in NoVA. Does anyone have any intel on her? She's on the schedule today and was toying w the idea of TOFTT. Had to check first.The Nova forums have a couple reports and Ter has many reports.

Mika69
02-21-22, 18:42
The Nova forums have a couple reports and Ter has many reports.Indeed. Much obliged.

Mika69
02-21-22, 19:16
Anyone having issues w Eden Models not replying or sending the schedule?This guy right here.

SlyFrog
02-22-22, 19:40
I saw Kate and must say she has an awesome body. Killer for sure. Some have said some negative things about her face. I would say that how her face looks depends on the angle you are looking and the lighting. Reminicent of a certain episode of Seinfeld. Anyhow she is a good time. And my experience was consitant with what others reported. No sex but other extras for extra. She indicated she might be up for FS on future visits.

Melanie is also as others reported. She told me she was half Pakasatni and half Polish. Someone said that this is not true and that she is really Iranian. Hmmm. Anyway it was 100 extra for BBBJ. Not cheap but a good time.

Amber is still my favorite of the three that I have seen there.

JasonCuse
02-23-22, 06:08
I saw Kate and must say she has an awesome body. Killer for sure. Some have said some negative things about her face. I would say that how her face looks depends on the angle you are looking and the lighting. Reminicent of a certain episode of Seinfeld. Anyhow she is a good time. And my experience was consitant with what others reported. No sex but other extras for extra. She indicated she might be up for FS on future visits.

Melanie is also as others reported. She told me she was half Pakasatni and half Polish. Someone said that this is not true and that she is really Iranian. Hmmm. Anyway it was 100 extra for BBBJ. Not cheap but a good time.

Amber is still my favorite of the three that I have seen there.How old is Kate?

I thought I saw that Amber has a below avg face.

DCKing
02-23-22, 09:07
I missed out on Jordyn at ST this time around. Anyone seen Nadia? Curious on services and body type. Thanks!

Life410
02-23-22, 11:08
I missed out on Jordyn at ST this time around. Anyone seen Nadia? Curious on services and body type. Thanks!Nadia at ST is Luna from DT. Encounters have been described on this website and many reviews are on TER.

JustJohn007
02-23-22, 22:10
Sara at BG is Brazilian. No extras what do ever. Ridiculous ass tho.Pics look nice. Native English speaker? Looks like she's enhanced (then again, can't say that I've ever seen a Brazilian that didn't have work done).

Looks like they had a girl on the weekly schedule but no pics that didn't even make it a week.

RyanHarvey
02-28-22, 07:46
Looks like a new girl starts today at ST. Her name is Athena. Pics look decent but I'll have to make a phone call to see if I can get.

More info about her.

Mika69
02-28-22, 14:27
Looks like a new girl starts today at ST. Her name is Athena. Pics look decent but I'll have to make a phone call to see if I can get.

More info about her.Very promising indeed. Body looks great, nice tall legs. She absolutely dwarfs the rest of them at 5'11. Next tallest girl is 5'6 (Becca and Melanie). Consider my curiosity piqued.

InSearch69
02-28-22, 18:37
I think she is new to Edenmodelsva. Saw her last week, okay looking, average massage, okay looking man made, only nova finish is on the menu so far.

RyanHarvey
02-28-22, 23:57
I think she is new to Edenmodelsva. Saw her last week, okay looking, average massage, okay looking man made, only nova finish is on the menu so far.Thanks for TOFTT. Eden's has a good history of HJ only so this is typical. Was hoping she would at least be smoking hot but I guess not.

LoveTheCurves
03-02-22, 09:30
I think she is new to Edenmodelsva. Saw her last week, okay looking, average massage, okay looking man made, only nova finish is on the menu so far.What about her ass? It looks damn good judging by the pics.

Mika69
03-02-22, 12:43
I had a question for the group about hh vs hr sessions at ST. I always opt for hh and found myself wondering why not go for the hr. Is there any value to getting a longer session beyond just the additional 30 minutes? Any perks like getting 2 pops instead of 1? I realize this probably depends on the girl and in that case my question becomes. Are there any girls at ST worth paying for the hour? Or at DT for that matter. Any PV really.

Mika69
03-02-22, 17:50
Had a recent dream about Zoey. Tiny little thing. Greets me in a red lace teddy and matching panties. As others have noted ST pics have a tendency to flatter and she's not quite as toned as suggested. Cute as a button though. She has a bit more stomach than you might expect but this extra weight serves her ass well. Also she appears to have some skin issues on her face but that didn't bother me much. She's fairly reserved overall but eager to please. She takes it all off minus panties on the flip and confirmed they stay on for first time clients. She offers BBBJ for 60. Unfortunately for me she had already applied generous amounts of lotion on junior so it was a no go. Did use plenty of spit to make up for it which was nice. Has very nice, natural perky tits that I very much enjoyed nursing on. Will likely repeat if only for the panties-less experience.

SlyFrog
03-03-22, 02:26
How old is Kate?

I thought I saw that Amber has a below avg face.I would guess Kate at 28. Amber has a 20 YO body and a 30 YO face. Not an issue for me.

Life410
03-03-22, 07:22
Very promising indeed. Body looks great, nice tall legs. She absolutely dwarfs the rest of them at 5'11. Next tallest girl is 5'6 (Becca and Melanie). Consider my curiosity piqued.Well. She's off the beauties selection page.

Granted, her personal page is still up. So it's a chance she might come back soon. https://secrettemptation.com/page26.html.

RyanHarvey
03-03-22, 08:04
I had a question for the group about hh vs hr sessions at ST. I always opt for hh and found myself wondering why not go for the hr. Is there any value to getting a longer session beyond just the additional 30 minutes? Any perks like getting 2 pops instead of 1? I realize this probably depends on the girl and in that case my question becomes. Are there any girls at ST worth paying for the hour? Or at DT for that matter. Any PV really.I only book an hour if I know FS or BBBJ is on the menu. That way once the initial conversations are done and price negotiation you will have plenty of time to enjoy your time. At ST I usually do HHR.

RyanHarvey
03-03-22, 08:05
Very promising indeed. Body looks great, nice tall legs. She absolutely dwarfs the rest of them at 5'11. Next tallest girl is 5'6 (Becca and Melanie). Consider my curiosity piqued.Looks like she's gone already.

Life410
03-03-22, 08:23
I had a question for the group about hh vs hr sessions at ST. I always opt for hh and found myself wondering why not go for the hr. Is there any value to getting a longer session beyond just the additional 30 minutes? Any perks like getting 2 pops instead of 1? I realize this probably depends on the girl and in that case my question becomes. Are there any girls at ST worth paying for the hour? Or at DT for that matter. Any PV really.You get 2 pops with basic PV service for the hour. 45 mins maybe / maybe not 2 pops. 30 mins safe to say 1 pop. But there are exceptions here and there where you can get 2.

Mika69
03-03-22, 17:26
They seem to have replaced Athena with another new girl. Laura. Curvaceous.

RyanHarvey
03-04-22, 07:52
They seem to have replaced Athena with another new girl. Laura. Curvaceous.Also seeing a new girl named Jade whose body looks perfect. I can't tell what race she is from the pictures but ST consistently has a wide variety of ethnicities. Going to call and inquire when they open.

BlurryVision28
03-04-22, 17:58
They seem to have replaced Athena with another new girl. Laura. Curvaceous.Got a chance to dream of Athena, before she was gone. Tall, she's 38.face is a 7 body is nice. BBBJ is $.she wanted $$ for BBFS. She is very flirty, dfk, surprises she left.

RyanHarvey
03-05-22, 07:22
Got a chance to dream of Athena, before she was gone. Tall, she's 38.face is a 7 body is nice. BBBJ is $.she wanted $$ for BBFS. She is very flirty, dfk, surprises she left.Wow, I'm glad you caught her. 38 though? She's probably the oldest girl at ST, maybe she didn't mix well with others. It seems like everyone is reporting $100 for BBBJ these days. I wonder if the girls got together and just set a fixed price 🤣.

Life410
03-05-22, 09:13
Wow, I'm glad you caught her. 38 though? She's probably the oldest girl at ST, maybe she didn't mix well with others. It seems like everyone is reporting $100 for BBBJ these days. I wonder if the girls got together and just set a fixed price 🤣.Unless he saw Athena ID she's probably older than 38 if she's admitting 38. Probably in her 40's. Emma at Edens has been listed at 22 since she was at BG 10 years ago, LOL.

ST doesn't like girls fraternizing too much these days. Used to seem like the girls was talking and kinda hanging out 10 years ago while watching TV / Movies with Chris many times. And you could hear them all talking. I remember Mya had all the girls numbers circa 2012/13. Now, I only hear the girls converse / complain about doing the laundry / changing sheets 90% of the time these days, LOL.

SonChi
03-05-22, 14:43
Wow, I'm glad you caught her. 38 though? She's probably the oldest girl at ST, maybe she didn't mix well with others. It seems like everyone is reporting $100 for BBBJ these days. I wonder if the girls got together and just set a fixed price 🤣.I can manage a 1. 0 upsell for BBBJ to completion. If everyone agrees, let's ALL go with that. Thoughts?

JamesBlond007
03-05-22, 19:56
Gents who have done ST, what's the process? Is there screening? Never done, but you all have me curious.

Cheers.

BlurryVision28
03-05-22, 22:40
Unless he saw Athena ID she's probably older than 38 if she's admitting 38. Probably in her 40's. Emma at Edens has been listed at 22 since she was at BG 10 years ago, LOL.

ST doesn't like girls fraternizing too much these days. Used to seem like the girls was talking and kinda hanging out 10 years ago while watching TV / Movies with Chris many times. And you could hear them all talking. I remember Mya had all the girls numbers circa 2012/13. Now, I only hear the girls converse / complain about doing the laundry / changing sheets 90% of the time these days, LOL.Makes sense they don't want the girls talking to each other too much, some can get jealous if certain gals get more visits from guys they expect to see them again. The great thing with the PV world is that the ol saying YMMV, truly very much applies in almost all cases. And makes the thrill and challenge to have a genuine connection more so the menu opens. And all while feeling less transactional. I prefer them not to talk, other wise they could all force prices up and occasionally freebies in service would go extinct.

I wonder, do ya want a women who's a 7 that's really into you or a bombshell 10 who isn't as much, but more transactional. I would say give me the 7 that's into me. When we find a blend of a girl that's into you and a bombshell, now that's what we're all here for. Those moments.

SlyFrog
03-06-22, 10:05
Gents who have done ST, what's the process? Is there screening? Never done, but you all have me curious.

Cheers.For ST:

I needed to provide one reference. One of the Thai independents came through for me. On the other hand I have had no luck at all getting a return call, text or email from Blue Gems.

Life410
03-06-22, 14:49
For ST:

I needed to provide one reference. One of the Thai independents came through for me. On the other hand I have had no luck at all getting a return call, text or email from Blue Gems.BG wants a corporate email address or LinkedIn. They don't do any references to my knowledge so that's a no for me.

Eden wants a LinkedIn. They are not interested in any kind of reference. I told them I been to their fairly specific current location (context clues from these forums and TER) before but they want an old phone number in that case which I don't have since I never used them.

I had no idea what ST requires since I first went in 2011 before PV did this reference stuff.

DT didn't ask for anything in 2020 so I lucked out there.

Guess I'm stuck with ST and DT for now.

RyanHarvey
03-06-22, 16:13

Cheers.When I first screened with them I told them I have been to Blue Gems and that was it. I'm guessing they know the owners since they're in the same building. Ten minutes later I was screened.

Life410
03-06-22, 17:02
When I first screened with them I told them I have been to Blue Gems and that was it. I'm guessing they know the owners since they're in the same building. Ten minutes later I was screened.Too bad it ain't vice versa. BG wants corporate email and LinkedIn. Told them I been to ST and DT. But that wasn't acceptable because it doesn't identify me.

BlurryVision28
03-06-22, 18:26
When I first screened with them I told them I have been to Blue Gems and that was it. I'm guessing they know the owners since they're in the same building. Ten minutes later I was screened.Same with me, joined BG when they didn't require screening, and used BG to get into ST.

Mika69
03-07-22, 14:21
Had a dream about Kate. Lots of reviews about her not so great face vs great bod. Body is indeed banging and honestly her face isn't that bad. I guess it helps to walk in with low expectations. We get to talking and she tells me she's from Ukraine and has family in Kiev. Total mood shifter. Poor gal. It made for a not so steamy session and at times she seemed quite subdued. Totally understandable of course. On the flip she didn't even make a move to take off her robe and bra / panties. I asked if her clothes came off and felt really guilty about it. Her panties stayed on and I couldn't bring myself to ask again. (Does she normally keep them on?) Anyways, the whole Ukraine thing was a buzz kill and it made for a fairly business like finish. I do feel for her. That can't be easy to turn on the charm for clients under the circumstances.

BlurryVision28
03-07-22, 16:47
Had a dream about Kate. Lots of reviews about her not so great face vs great bod. Body is indeed banging and honestly her face isn't that bad. I guess it helps to walk in with low expectations. We get to talking and she tells me she's from Ukraine and has family in Kiev. Total mood shifter. Poor gal. It made for a not so steamy session and at times she seemed quite subdued. Totally understandable of course. On the flip she didn't even make a move to take off her robe and bra / panties. I asked if her clothes came off and felt really guilty about it. Her panties stayed on and I couldn't bring myself to ask again. (Does she normally keep them on?) Anyways, the whole Ukraine thing was a buzz kill and it made for a fairly business like finish. I do feel for her. That can't be easy to turn on the charm for clients under the circumstances.I would say keeping the topic off of war or home country if you have a sense they could be from that part of the world, give her time as an escape from all that is going on. And for you too, as it affected your mood.

RyanHarvey
03-07-22, 17:22
Had a dream about Kate. Lots of reviews about her not so great face vs great bod. Body is indeed banging and honestly her face isn't that bad. I guess it helps to walk in with low expectations. We get to talking and she tells me she's from Ukraine and has family in Kiev. Total mood shifter. Poor gal. It made for a not so steamy session and at times she seemed quite subdued. Totally understandable of course. On the flip she didn't even make a move to take off her robe and bra / panties. I asked if her clothes came off and felt really guilty about it. Her panties stayed on and I couldn't bring myself to ask again. (Does she normally keep them on?) Anyways, the whole Ukraine thing was a buzz kill and it made for a fairly business like finish. I do feel for her. That can't be easy to turn on the charm for clients under the circumstances.Just a heads up for anyone who wants to avoid a similar situation: Vika from Eden Models is also Ukrainian.

Squatty2
03-07-22, 17:37
Had a dream about Kate. Lots of reviews about her not so great face vs great bod. Body is indeed banging and honestly her face isn't that bad. I guess it helps to walk in with low expectations. We get to talking and she tells me she's from Ukraine and has family in Kiev. Total mood shifter. Poor gal. It made for a not so steamy session and at times she seemed quite subdued. Totally understandable of course. On the flip she didn't even make a move to take off her robe and bra / panties. I asked if her clothes came off and felt really guilty about it. Her panties stayed on and I couldn't bring myself to ask again. (Does she normally keep them on?) Anyways, the whole Ukraine thing was a buzz kill and it made for a fairly business like finish. I do feel for her. That can't be easy to turn on the charm for clients under the circumstances.Sounds like a shitty session. And not at all worth the time.

Arty33
03-09-22, 13:57
Sara at BG is Brazilian. No extras what do ever. Ridiculous ass tho.Does she do DFK / LFK or not? Those were always standard with BG girls, even the hotter ones from past. Extras were always a bit YYMV with BG girls, some do some don't.

BlurryVision28
03-09-22, 19:05
Does she do DFK / LFK or not? Those were always standard with BG girls, even the hotter ones from past. Extras were always a bit YYMV with BG girls, some do some don't.She does do DFK. On a side note, can't book an appt with Courtney. She's always precooked with regulars. Anyone have new info other than existing if they've had the chance to see her.

MikelSuTiger
03-10-22, 00:53
Sarah. No extras? Damn that's certainly too bad. Her photos are amazing, tempting to make a visit. But.

She does do DFK. On a side note, can't book an appt with Courtney. She's always precooked with regulars. Anyone have new info other than existing if they've had the chance to see her.

RyanHarvey
03-10-22, 07:58
Sarah. No extras? Damn that's certainly too bad. Her photos are amazing, tempting to make a visit. But.It's been a while since I've been to BG. Do they still operate out of hotels? I saw Leah last year in a hotel in Tysons but prefer the ST / Eden apartment style visits.

BlurryVision28
03-10-22, 11:11
It's been a while since I've been to BG. Do they still operate out of hotels? I saw Leah last year in a hotel in Tysons but prefer the ST / Eden apartment style visits.From my experience, some girls operate out of hotel. Some are at apt's.

Arty33
03-10-22, 12:05
A word of caution on seeking extras and talking about it in open form when it comes to BG. First, they do not like girls giving extras, and actively track who is asking for it or getting it, then stop you from seeing the girls giving it. Second, there are some really $hitty mongers who have passed on information posted here to agency and to girls. I received a note from a girl I was with, not PV but elsewhere, copy of exact words used on one of these forums, saying another guy sent to her. What kind of crappy person would that, did he think that'll get him laid, so some big bozos like that ruin it for all of us in sharing explicit details openly.

Sarah. No extras? Damn that's certainly too bad. Her photos are amazing, tempting to make a visit. But.

JustJohn007
03-11-22, 06:52
It's been a while since I've been to BG. Do they still operate out of hotels? I saw Leah last year in a hotel in Tysons but prefer the ST / Eden apartment style visits.Hotel for most recent visit.

I wonder if they're between places or if it's by girl.

LoveTheCurves
03-11-22, 10:04
Has anyone seen the new girl Laura at ST?

Arty33
03-11-22, 23:42
Most recent visit they are at same place as one of the other places I go to. BTW, who did you see? Any luck booking Courtney. I keep getting she's not available message. I don't know what the issue is. It's certainly a soft ban for sure, not because she's booked. She's the only one I want to see, as have seen all others before many times and nothing left for me with those.

Hotel for most recent visit.

I wonder if they're between places or if it's by girl.

JustJohn007
03-12-22, 00:53
Has anyone seen the new girl Laura at ST?

https://secrettemptation.com/page28.htmlSeems like decent amount of turnover lately. I might have to wait a month to see if they work out before dipping my "toes" into the water.

Life410
03-12-22, 05:55
Seems like decent amount of turnover lately. I might have to wait a month to see if they work out before dipping my "toes" into the water.Hannah is Ellie from DT. Someone confirmed my immediate suspicion a few weeks ago.

LoveTheCurves
03-12-22, 08:48
She does do DFK. On a side note, can't book an appt with Courtney. She's always precooked with regulars. Anyone have new info other than existing if they've had the chance to see her.If Courtney at BG is so hard to book then she must be doing extras. I can't imagine someone's schedule filling up so fast for doing just standard HE.

Great7400
03-12-22, 17:07
Not sure if this is proper etiquette or if there is a better section to post. I was just curious to know if anyone remembers Remy.

It's been over 30 years. She uses to advertise in the back of Washingtonian magazine. She was so great.

RyanHarvey
03-13-22, 08:15
If Courtney at BG is so hard to book then she must be doing extras. I can't imagine someone's schedule filling up so fast for doing just standard HE.I'd like to hear if anyone has gotten anything about HE from Courtney too.

JustJohn007
03-13-22, 09:35
I'd like to hear if anyone has gotten anything about HE from Courtney too.Although I'm sure most of us want the same information, hopefully everyone can use some good judgement and discretion when posting.

That being said, please feel free to send me a private message if you can confirm anything beyond standard with the PV ladies at ST, BG, DT, or Eden beyond what's already widely circulated.

JustJohn007
03-13-22, 09:38
Hannah is Ellie from DT. Someone confirmed my immediate suspicion a few weeks ago.Appreciate the heads up!

Hard pass for me.

Mcsylv
03-13-22, 12:11
Although I'm sure most of us want the same information, hopefully everyone can use some good judgement and discretion when posting.

That being said, please feel free to send me a private message if you can confirm anything beyond standard with the PV ladies at ST, BG, DT, or Eden beyond what's already widely circulated.I saw Courtney once, and only had standard HE with LFK. I've been allowed to DATY with another BG girl, but as mentioned won't say her name publicly. That's it, no BJ or FS.

More than half the DT girls I've seen offer FS, and 3 offer BBFS.

ST I've only seen one girl, she said she only does HE but other girls offer more.

I can't get a response from Eden to book, so I've never used them.

JustJohn007
03-13-22, 18:33
Most recent visit they are at same place as one of the other places I go to. BTW, who did you see? Any luck booking Courtney. I keep getting she's not available message. I don't know what the issue is. It's certainly a soft ban for sure, not because she's booked. She's the only one I want to see, as have seen all others before many times and nothing left for me with those.No luck booking Courtney but I've got an unpredictable schedule and always call last second. Saw her once, had a decent time and she left the door open for a promising repeat visit but that was preCOVID and maybe just to get me interested in repeat visit.

Saw Maria at a hotel with low expectations based on what people said but will repeat if schedules work out.

WillOckham
03-13-22, 21:10
I saw Courtney once, and only had standard HE with LFK. I've been allowed to DATY with another BG girl, but as mentioned won't say her name publicly. That's it, no BJ or FS.

More than half the DT girls I've seen offer FS, and 3 offer BBFS.

ST I've only seen one girl, she said she only does HE but other girls offer more.

I can't get a response from Eden to book, so I've never used them.What agency is DT?

Mika69
03-14-22, 14:10
What agency is DT?Discreet Tempus: https://www.discreettempus.com/.