PDA

View Full Version : Private Viewing discussions / reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Guy 60
07-28-23, 22:59
She's been reviewed a few times in this thread. IMHO she's fun, sexy and only provided the standard PV experience for me. Her sultry demeanor is tantalizing but I didn't repeat simply because I wanted to try others. No luck. They all provided standard experiences for me.She's been with Eden a long time (maybe 10 years) and has gone though several name changes. When she first joined she was a hot little spinner but then had a baby and filled out considerably. I haven't seen her in years. Menu was always limited, at least in terms of what I was willing to tip.

SlyFrog
07-29-23, 09:41
Thanks so much. I tried searching the thread but no luck.

As far as extras, I should have figured as much.

I seem to have much more luck on that at the other three agencies. Girls at Eden are always hot though.

She's been reviewed a few times in this thread. IMHO she's fun, sexy and only provided the standard PV experience for me. Her sultry demeanor is tantalizing but I didn't repeat simply because I wanted to try others. No luck. They all provided standard experiences for me.

Shark125
07-31-23, 11:51
I thought it would be fun to make a biggest winner category chat here. I'll start and if you can go bigger please do.

Biggest Bush: Maria (5 day stubble) sorry best I got.

Best dance: Zoey.

Most fingers inside: Alissa (4).

Best Facial receiving: Amber.

Looking for different categories than the norm. BBBJ, CG Etc.

SlyFrog
08-01-23, 08:22
This is a great post! I have been away from the PV scene for a little while and have not seen that many girls, but I have seen all four of the girls listed. I did not know Zoe could do a dance.

I only saw her once and did not get to far. Don't know if she does more on additional visits. I know this is not what is asked for, but this is what I got:

Best fuck: Maria.

Best BJ: Sara.

Wost BJ: Zoe.

Best sport: Amber.

I thought it would be fun to make a biggest winner category chat here. I'll start and if you can go bigger please do.

Looking for different categories than the norm. BBBJ, CG Etc.

WillOckham
08-01-23, 09:02

Looking for different categories than the norm. BBBJ, CG Etc.Which agency?

DickLongwood
08-01-23, 10:02
This is a great post! I have been away from the PV scene for a little while and have not seen that many girls, but I have seen all four of the girls listed. I did not know Zoe could do a dance.

I only saw her once and did not get to far. Don't know if she does more on additional visits. I know this is not what is asked for, but this is what I got:

Best fuck: Maria.

Best BJ: Sara.

Wost BJ: Zoe.

Best sport: Amber.Where is Sara located?

SlyFrog
08-01-23, 14:19
She was at Discreet Tempus / Velvet room, but it looks like she is gone now. Sorry about that.

Where is Sara located?.

DickLongwood
08-01-23, 16:09
She was at Discreet Tempus / Velvet room, but it looks like she is gone now. Sorry about that.

.No problem! Bad timing on my part.

JustJohn007
08-01-23, 17:48
No problem! Bad timing on my part.If we're talking BJ technique at PV, Marissa at ST is up there.

Worst BJ: none at all.

DickLongwood
08-01-23, 22:00
If we're talking BJ technique at PV, Marissa at ST is up there.

Worst BJ: none at all.Thanks for the tip!

RadGasm
08-01-23, 22:17
No problem! Bad timing on my part.Sara is now Paris but she hasn't been working as much.

BlurryVision28
08-01-23, 23:10
Thanks for the tip!The OG throat goat.

Arty33
08-03-23, 08:39
I get the weird feeling she is a hot MILF, but also an experienced cat at this game, which means while she may have a bod that hides some of her age, she will hold back for tips and aggressively negotiate. She may even scoff at you if the tips end up being less than her expectation. I get turned off by tips hungry pros at pv places, it used to be a place where college age girls would give a much more cheerful experience even when they offer nothing more than usual rub and tug.

New girl Ava working at BG.

JustJohn007
08-03-23, 20:52
I get the weird feeling she is a hot MILF, but also an experienced cat at this game, which means while she may have a bod that hides some of her age, she will hold back for tips and aggressively negotiate. She may even scoff at you if the tips end up being less than her expectation. I get turned off by tips hungry pros at pv places, it used to be a place where college age girls would give a much more cheerful experience even when they offer nothing more than usual rub and tug.Couldn't agree with you more about hating the money hungry GPS vibe. Nothing turns me off more. I enjoy my extras as much as the next guy but standard finish with a young hottie can be an enjoyable experience too.

Mika69
08-05-23, 11:40
New girl Julia on the ST roster. Pics look good. Anyone recognizer her?

https://secrettemptation.com/page35.html

Life410
08-07-23, 12:19
New talent Molly at ST. Anyone recognize her or is she new?She went by Lindsay in 2016. Never saw because with the exception of seeing Savannah twice in 2017 I wasn't going to ST nor anywhere 2015-18. Only started back up when Amanda retuned in 2018. But Yeah, Molly using some 2016 pics.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160312062128/http://www.secrettemptation.com/page17.html

Squatty2
08-07-23, 14:29
Anyone seen Nicole? I usually go for more fit women, but she looks plush.

https://www.velvetroom.fun/nicole

Arty33
08-07-23, 16:57
Both new, anyone take chance would care to report? I've been burned a couple of times with some of the new entrants, so waiting this out.

Life410
08-15-23, 00:18
Saw Heidi for the second time recently while the first time was 4 years ago. Petite lady with a body a little thicker than my past memory as she looks like her most recent pics in the pink beach cover-up / dress. Face not as cute nor as young as I remember 4 years ago, but average / okay in the face like Jade. She looks like those Latina moms in their 30's you see on the back side of UMD being University Blvd West into the MoCo / Wheaton.

Performance wise she gave a Good Fully Nude, but Standard PV session. HJ, P2 P, body slide, "rubbing "her" essentially touching everything on the outside.", grabbed her ass aggressively and she was even submissive at times. She Kept going beyond completion with the body slide and being chest to chest and was voluntarily going for a second pop in a 30 min session as I was satisfied 15 mins into the session.

Not likely to repeat as I wish she was a little more attractive (imo) as this is pay for play. But she may be just right for anyone of you all as the basic service was fun.

JustJohn007
08-15-23, 06:28
Somewhat disappointed in the overall PV talent these days. Can't seem to find a good combo of looks, extras without ridiculous upcharges, and attitude.

I guess I'm too stuck in the past where I would want to see girls like Lauren at ST, Leah at BG as often as I could afford.

Bxbacc
08-15-23, 10:27
Ava has a nice toned body, pretty face, nice ass, and A cups. Pix on site are real aside from the fact that all her many tats have been shopped out. Average NOVA. Think there's an expanded menu, but didn't press when she said $$ on top for CBJ.

Shark125
08-16-23, 10:48
Looks like she left BG, any idea where she went?

KidFarian
08-16-23, 13:42
https://www.bluegems.com/the-ladies/alexandra/

Long story short, she's a spinner, small As, flattish bottom, pretty green / blue wide eyes and a small beautiful shaved snatch. Excellent conversation too. DATY and BBBJ was included but YMMV. We connected pretty well and had a lot of chemistry.

Have fun and be safe. She's a definite repeat but I want to test some of the others and their offerings.

Mika69
08-16-23, 16:28
Saw Heidi for the second time recently while the first time was 4 years ago. Petite lady with a body a little thicker than my past memory as she looks like her most recent pics in the pink beach cover-up / dress. Face not as cute nor as young as I remember 4 years ago, but average / okay in the face like Jade. She looks like those Latina moms in their 30's you see on the back side of UMD being University Blvd West into the MoCo / Wheaton.

Performance wise she gave a Good Fully Nude, but Standard PV session. HJ, P2 P, body slide, "rubbing "her" essentially touching everything on the outside.", grabbed her ass aggressively and she was even submissive at times. She Kept going beyond completion with the body slide and being chest to chest and was voluntarily going for a second pop in a 30 min session as I was satisfied 15 mins into the session.

Not likely to repeat as I wish she was a little more attractive (imo) as this is pay for play. But she may be just right for anyone of you all as the basic service was fun.Had a dream about Heidi. Largely matched up with the above. When I first walked in I was initially optimistic cause she was wearing some lingerie and looked better than expected. But once she's up close and personal she is in fact just average looking imo. Decent body but there are better options. She does get fully nude and is pretty accommodating (happy to follow instruction) but she lacks sex appeal (way too passive) and gives a mechanical HJ. That's definitely a deal breaker for me.

My most important criteria for a PV girl - 1) HJ skills, 2) sex appeal and 3) looks. In that order. The ones I see regularly have at least 2 out of the 3. I'm not sure anyone checks all 3. Jade for instance comfortably has #1 and #2 and while I agree that she isn't necessarily better looking than Heidi, Jade will nevertheless always be the better option because of this. Chanel is another example. She may be cuter than Jade but honestly, for me, not by much. It's her HJ skills and sensuality that make her a strong repeat. And because #1 is the most important thing I'll happily see someone who just gives a solid HJ (Jasmine and Vanessa for instance - not much sex appeal, average looks). And this might surprise a lot of people but I regularly have dreams of Stephanie and Nia because they give excellent HJ's and ooze sex appeal (below average looks). I really wish Alissa gave a better HJ but she at least has #2 and #3. Can't really think of many others with #3 to be blunt. But to illustrate the point I don't go to Bluegems nearly as often and it's not just because of the higher rate. I just find that most of them are hired based on looks. No one other than Maria checks all 3 or even 2. Looks alone won't keep me coming back.

Anyway. I've yet to see Julia, Sasha, Mila, Rubi, and Samantha from the current roster. If anyone recommends them on the basis of these criteria do reach out. Thanks.

Mika69
08-17-23, 09:23
New girl Eva at ST and her pics look good: https://secrettemptation.com/page47.html.

Anyone recognize?

VistaPrivada
08-17-23, 09:50
Somewhat disappointed in the overall PV talent these days. Can't seem to find a good combo of looks, extras without ridiculous upcharges, and attitude.

I guess I'm too stuck in the past where I would want to see girls like Lauren at ST, Leah at BG as often as I could afford.Dreamt of Sophie last week. Cute curvy Asian with really great natural tits. Standard PV but was really enthusiastic about it all which was always is a huge plus. LFK, p2 p, and fingered her which she seemed to get really into. Overall very fun experience, would repeat just for her great attitude.

Mika69
08-17-23, 12:17
Dreamt of Sophie last week. Cute curvy Asian with really great natural tits. Standard PV but was really enthusiastic about it all which was always is a huge plus. LFK, p2 p, and fingered her which she seemed to get really into. Overall very fun experience, would repeat just for her great attitude.Interesting. Wonder if she's a retread. I believe the last Asian at Bluegems was Chloe. Never saw her but heard good things.

BlurryVision28
08-17-23, 22:41
Interesting. Wonder if she's a retread. I believe the last Asian at Bluegems was Chloe. Never saw her but heard good things.She was truly a gem. Half Filipino and half white. She was special.

Life410
08-17-23, 23:20
First time seeing Courtney in about 3 years. Saw her once end of 2020 and 8 x between summer 2018-Dec 2019. I had stopped seeing her because service declined to barely a hand job and only laying next to me last last couple visits. But at least she was always fully nude even as services declined. In her prime for me she was giving an enthusiastic HJ, fully nude, body slide and p2 p so it was a good basic service.

Anyways, saw Courtney recently. Appearance wise she was rocking a wig because she has her hair very short by her own admission. She's thicker in a good way from when I last saw her end of 2020 as she probably been in the gym and eating good as she has shapely / thick quads and her ass is the best shape / looking it has ever been. And cute face as per usual, and naturally her face a little fuller.

Performance wise the enthusiasm returned as it complimented her selection of strip club tunes she played on the boombox, haha. Lost all her clothes immediately after coming back to bed after putting away the dough. Back to her heavy handed HJ of the past that I had to calm her down a little. Good body slide as she sat on my lower abs and allowed plenty of roaming and kissed her tits. She spent a lot of time facing away from me so I could admire and grope her ass. Even kissed her ass and licked her a few times for DATO tease. I finished with her giving me a HJ and me rubbing her asshole and putting part of my thumb literally in her ass.

Fun times and willing to repeat.

KidFarian
08-18-23, 18:31
Interesting. Wonder if she's a retread. I believe the last Asian at Bluegems was Chloe. Never saw her but heard good things.She is a retread. I'm not sure what her name was previously but she mentioned being on the PV scene as far back as 2016-2017 ish.

IMHO, the secession with her was almost perfect. Her personality for me was a 10 (bubbly, sensual, very Asian accommodating), looks for me. She's a 9. 5. perfect ass, nice top, cute face. Her snatch was shaven if that's what you like. She easily is top 3 best PV experiences I've had. Multiple repeats for sure. She did mention that she is a "no" extra type of provider but worth another visit for me. As far as service, she provided a p2p, p-play (digital/tongue) DATY, nursing and she spits on the stick for a slow sensual stroke to finish...nice moaning.

Great conversation as well.

This is all stated previously so my post is just a confirmation from what was previously posted.

Kid.

Mika69
08-22-23, 14:18
https://www.bluegems.com/the-ladies/alexandra/

Long story short, she's a spinner, small As, flattish bottom, pretty green / blue wide eyes and a small beautiful shaved snatch. Excellent conversation too. DATY and BBBJ was included but YMMV. We connected pretty well and had a lot of chemistry.

Have fun and be safe. She's a definite repeat but I want to test some of the others and their offerings.Had a dream about Alex. Can corroborate the above: DATY and BBBJ included. We spent maybe the first 5-10 minutes chatting while she delivered a below average back rub. She's really easy to vibe with. Then she asks what I'd like, that was my cue to go down on her. Real nice and clean down there. She then returned the favor until completion. Not much kissing unfortunately but can see that changing on subsequent visits.

BlurryVision28
08-22-23, 22:50
Any one roll the dice yet?

Life410
08-23-23, 00:40
Had a dream about Courtney. She confirmed she offers no extras. I don't normally need any extras to enjoy a session if I find the girl attractive and/or she shows plenty of enthusiasm. Not the case here so no repeat for me.

I did too. Almost EXACT same experience. Which I could've waiting one more day to read this.Courtney and Alissa are in each other website pics indicating they are cool for doubles. Never saw Alissa but you all say she does extras. One must assume they have an agreed upon routine, which logically can't be too tame as to hurt the way Alissa goes about business.

Life410
08-23-23, 11:21
How does seeing a bunch of girls at the same agency not cause friction as many of you all do as such? You got to have a max number of times ya see one girl, right? And If extras are involved don't they wonder who else you seeing at a certain point etc?

Girls talk and schedules overlap.

For instance 2.5 years ago I saw Renee at ST and a week later I saw Jessie per usual. In the hallway they had a convo cause Renee was asking her a question and Jessie responded it sometimes takes him a while to finish. Jessie came back to the room and said If she (Jessie) didn't want to see me she would have blocked me and said had just been taking a day off here and there.

I like to operate having main chick. And a backup chick that has a day that she doesn't work the same day as the main chick. And I'll try a new face here and there.

SonChi
08-24-23, 19:02
How does seeing a bunch of girls at the same agency not cause friction as many of you all do as such? You got to have a max number of times ya see one girl, right? And If extras are involved don't they wonder who else you seeing at a certain point etc?

Girls talk and schedules overlap.

For instance 2.5 years ago I saw Renee at ST and a week later I saw Jessie per usual. In the hallway they had a convo cause Renee was asking her a question and Jessie responded it sometimes takes him a while to finish. Jessie came back to the room and said If she (Jessie) didn't want to see me she would have blocked me and said had just been taking a day off here and there.

I like to operate having main chick. And a backup chick that has a day that she doesn't work the same day as the main chick. And I'll try a new face here and there.I was with my new Latina ATF recently. Right now, I basically only go to her and she confided that even though many of the girls are NOT friends, they do share info on you, especially if you are a regular regularly rotating through the new girls. Since I do not rotate, many are curious about me, but I stick with "my gal" and enjoy beautiful extras that "loyalty" delivers. No judgment, just information.

Summary: the girls are talking and judging so like PA says: be nice to the ladies.

BlurryVision28
08-25-23, 00:03
I was with my new Latina ATF recently. Right now, I basically only go to her and she confided that even though many of the girls are NOT friends, they do share info on you, especially if you are a regular regularly rotating through the new girls. Since I do not rotate, many are curious about me, but I stick with "my gal" and enjoy beautiful extras that "loyalty" delivers. No judgment, just information.

Summary: the girls are talking and judging so like PA says: be nice to the ladies.Always good to grab the fresh new ones when they slip in rotation.

Life410
08-25-23, 21:24
I was with my new Latina ATF recently. Right now, I basically only go to her and she confided that even though many of the girls are NOT friends, they do share info on you, especially if you are a regular regularly rotating through the new girls. Since I do not rotate, many are curious about me, but I stick with "my gal" and enjoy beautiful extras that "loyalty" delivers. No judgment, just information.

Summary: the girls are talking and judging so like PA says: be nice to the ladies.Ladies come and go. Its best to have a known quantity in the wings, imo. Otherwise you are starting over from scratch ever so often trying to find a lady that is a good fit. Not to mention ladies burnout or ladies decline in services and / or enthusiasm on a whim and you don't want to start over blind, imo.

But different strokes for different folks and to each their own.

Mcc110
08-26-23, 15:46
Old news for this board I'm sure, but just found out Alana no longer provides at her place. Sorry I missed that boat recently. She did one hell of a BJ at discreet though.

Guess I'll have to finally go see Echo at velvetroom.

Shark125
08-28-23, 14:03
I'm always out there searching for the elusive Red Bush. Back in the day Daisy from ST had some Red for a landing strip. Anybody working some talent with Red Pubes?

Mika69
08-28-23, 14:28
Had a dream about Sophie. Previous reports proved reliable. She's got a fantastic attitude. By far the best I've encountered at BG. Fun and flirty from the word go. She received me with a nice hug and led me to the room in sexy panties and bra. Real voluptuous body for an Asian girl, right up my alley. Great ass, wonderful boobs. And that face doesn't disappoint at all. She isn't shy or reserved so there's zero awkwardness (which I sometimes feel at the very start with BG girls). She informs me it's that time of the month which is a total bummer but she made sure I could still enjoy her body as much as possible under the circumstances. She loses the panties as well as bra which many girls won't do if they're on their period. Awesome p2 p and LFK to get things started. Her titties are great to play with from this position. Then she focuses on junior and her HJ skills are excellent. She loves to kiss while stroking and the intermittent girlish giggles are a real turn on. Her requests are endearing such as "can I spit in your dick", "can I play with your balls", or, one of my faves, "can I kiss you on the neck?" The session culminated in a solid double handed finish and she never broke eye contact as I was nutting.

As previously mentioned she was there back in 2017 which means she's at least 24/25. That explains why she isn't shy like a lot of the other BG girls who are in their early 20's. My biggest gripe with BG has always been that they tend to hire based solely on looks. Sophie has that and much more. She checks all 3 'ideal PV girl' boxes for me: HJ skills, sex appeal and looks.

LuckyLuciano00
08-30-23, 19:23
Like many, I had been struggling to get verified with a PV agency for a while without success. I should have listened to the old saying "Everything happens for a reason" and let sleeping dogs lie. But alas, I kept pushing and finally got in at Velvet. I made a 30 min appointment with Paris. I was greeted by an ugly girl with glasses. I thought "oh well, at least I'll get a handjob". Oh how wrong I was. What proceeded was 30 min of conversation and her rubbing my arms, legs, and chest. That was it. Not only did I NOT get a handjob, I didn't even get a private viewing. She didn't take off her shirt nor shorts. $140 bucks for convo and being rubbed half assedly on my body. Hell, I should have just stayed home and rubbed one out to pornhub. I don't think it was the girl in the pics on the website. It might have been, who knows as she didn't even take off her clothes.

Oh well. Tomorrow I'm seeing Kiss an actual provider, at DS, an actual agency, and am looking forward to forgetting this regrettable experience. I've been looking for a low cost back up for when there isn't anyone I want to see at the real agencies and thought that a PV agency would fill that need. How wrong I was.

The best lessons are always learned the hard way and I learned one tonight.

https://www.velvetroom.fun/paris

Squatty2
08-31-23, 10:19
Like many, I had been struggling to get verified with a PV agency for a while without success. I should have listened to the old saying "Everything happens for a reason" and let sleeping dogs lie. But alas, I kept pushing and finally got in at Velvet. I made a 30 min appointment with Paris. I was greeted by an ugly girl with glasses. I thought "oh well, at least I'll get a handjob". Oh how wrong I was. What proceeded was 30 min of conversation and her rubbing my arms, legs, and chest. That was it. Not only did I NOT get a handjob, I didn't even get a private viewing. She didn't take off her shirt nor shorts. $140 bucks for convo and being rubbed half assedly on my body. Hell, I should have just stayed home and rubbed one out to pornhub. I don't think it was the girl in the pics on the website. It might have been, who knows as she didn't even take off her clothes.

Oh well. Tomorrow I'm seeing Kiss an actual provider, at DS, an actual agency, and am looking forward to forgetting this regrettable experience. I've been looking for a low cost back up for when there isn't anyone I want to see at the real agencies and thought that a PV agency would fill that need. How wrong I was.

https://www.velvetroom.fun/parisWow. Paris was formerly Sara of DT, and many people on this forum and elsewhere have gotten a lot more than that from her. If you search her name you'll see why this review of her is so shocking.

I didn't think that YMMV applied with her since she was a sure thing for so many, but it must.

JarryCurl
08-31-23, 10:26
Has anyone been able to schedule with this one. Pictures don't look familiar.

Maybe Ana rebranded?

Sfrancis118
08-31-23, 10:47
Anyone have experience with Mila? Hoping to hear if extras available.

https://secrettemptation.com/page39.html

RadGasm
08-31-23, 11:05

https://www.velvetroom.fun/parisI'm surprised by this. Paris is actually Sara. I only saw her once since the move and she looked a little heavier than before she usually provides decent service. Read her reviews. I'm wondering if its because you were a new client and they were being cautious.

BlurryVision28
08-31-23, 17:52
I'm surprised by this. Paris is actually Sara. I only saw her once since the move and she looked a little heavier than before she usually provides decent service. Read her reviews. I'm wondering if its because you were a new client and they were being cautious.They were def trying to feel you out. Paris aka Sara is one of the friendliest and must accommodating there. Don't give up, lot of great experiences with many girls there bro.

LuckyLuciano00
08-31-23, 20:17
They were def trying to feel you out. Paris aka Sara is one of the friendliest and must accommodating there. Don't give up, lot of great experiences with many girls there bro.The thought did cross my mind that they were trying to suss me out but what an idiotic way to go about it. Ripping off a brand new client? How is that going to make a new client want to go back? Is this a brand new policy? If they're that paranoid, why even allow me to make an appointment in the first place? The funny thing is, I had an easier time getting with the K-girl agencies who are full service and I've always had a great time with them. Yet I had to struggle like hell to get with a PV agency and ate shit. Go figure.

I've read about Sara before. That can't have been her, can it? Yes she was very nice but she was ugly. I remember thinking that I was going to have trouble even getting hard with how ugly she was. Little did I know I wouldn't get the chance to find out.

I've been trying to get with the other PV agencies but I've had no luck.

Mika69
08-31-23, 20:30
The thought did cross my mind that they were trying to suss me out but what an idiotic way to go about it. Ripping off a brand new client? How is that going to make a new client want to go back? Is this a brand new policy? If they're that paranoid, why even allow me to make an appointment in the first place? The funny thing is, I had an easier time getting with the K-girl agencies who are full service and I've always had a great time with them. Yet I had to struggle like hell to get with a PV agency and ate shit. Go figure.

I've read about Sara before. That can't have been her, can it? Yes she was very nice but she was ugly. I remember thinking that I was going to have trouble even getting hard with how ugly she was. Little did I know I wouldn't get the chance to find out.

I've been trying to get with the other PV agencies but I've had no luck.Yea man it's Sara. And I'm totally with you on this one. I don't find her attractive at all. Face is painfully average and body doesn't make up for it in any way. I saw her once and only once. I don't typically go for extras with PV girls and when I told her I only brought the house fee she went from warm and friendly to frosty cold. I assume her services are at least above average as she does in fact have fairly positive reviews on TER. But she's not for me.

Having said all that I'm just as surprised as everyone else that you didn't get at least an HJ out of that. Were you not fully naked or something? Just trying to figure out how that could've happened. I can promise you PV is not normally that bad and it'll only get better from here on!!

LuckyLuciano00
08-31-23, 20:52
Yea man it's Sara. And I'm totally with you on this one. I don't find her attractive at all. Face is painfully average and body doesn't make up for it in any way. I saw her once and only once. I don't typically go for extras with PV girls and when I told her I only brought the house fee she went from warm and friendly to frosty cold. I assume her services are at least above average as she does in fact have fairly positive reviews on TER. But she's not for me.

Having said all that I'm just as surprised as everyone else that you didn't get at least an HJ out of that. Were you not fully naked or something? Just trying to figure out how that could've happened. I can promise you PV is not normally that bad and it'll only get better from here on!!I was completely naked lying on my back. She even offered a shower beforehand which I took so that she would know I was clean. As we kept talking, she kept rubbing my arms and legs and I kept waiting for her to get to junior but she never did. Because it was my first time, I didn't want to come off as aggressive so I didn't say anything or even try to guide her to junior.

Is this agency that bad? Is it just Paris/Sara/Whatever the fuck her name is who sucks (clearly not literally)? Will I have better luck with the other chicks? Are the other girls as ugly as Sara? Given what didn't happen the first time, I'm a little wary of going back to put it mildly.

Mika69
08-31-23, 22:00
I was completely naked lying on my back. She even offered a shower beforehand which I took so that she would know I was clean. As we kept talking, she kept rubbing my arms and legs and I kept waiting for her to get to junior but she never did. Because it was my first time, I didn't want to come off as aggressive so I didn't say anything or even try to guide her to junior.

Is this agency that bad? Is it just Paris/Sara/Whatever the fuck her name is who sucks (clearly not literally)? Will I have better luck with the other chicks? Are the other girls as ugly as Sara? Given what didn't happen the first time, I'm a little wary of going back to put it mildly.So they've gone through a total rebranding/change in management. I haven't actually been since they did that but when they were Discreet Tempus it was totally fine. At one point it was maybe the best PV agency around with arguably the best talent. But at its worst there was always at least one or 2 good looking girls available on any given day. And the absolute bare minimum you'd get out of it was an HJ.

From the current roster I can tell you from previous dreams that Mia should be a safe choice. Gemini was fine too. Aurora is the one girl everyone would love to see more of (or at all??), previously known as Brooke and hands down the best provider but she's seemingly never available anymore. All 3 of them are better than Paris, at the very least in terms of looks. The rest I haven't seen. I have to say this new girl Linda looks absolutely bangin (anyone recognize her?) and I'm almost tempted to roll the dice based on those pics.

I'd prefer waiting for more reviews on VR as an agency before I pull the trigger. Weirdly there haven't been that many. Until then I'm sticking with ST and BG.

RadGasm
08-31-23, 23:27
So they've gone through a total rebranding/change in management. I haven't actually been since they did that but when they were Discreet Tempus it was totally fine. At one point it was maybe the best PV agency around with arguably the best talent. But at its worst there was always at least one or 2 good looking girls available on any given day. And the absolute bare minimum you'd get out of it was an HJ.

From the current roster I can tell you from previous dreams that Mia should be a safe choice. Gemini was fine too. Aurora is the one girl everyone would love to see more of (or at all??), previously known as Brooke and hands down the best provider but she's seemingly never available anymore. All 3 of them are better than Paris, at the very least in terms of looks. The rest I haven't seen. I have to say this new girl Linda looks absolutely bangin (anyone recognize her?) and I'm almost tempted to roll the dice based on those pics.

I'd prefer waiting for more reviews on VR as an agency before I pull the trigger. Weirdly there haven't been that many. Until then I'm sticking with ST and BG.I heard even though they are charging more the girls are getting less than before. I'm not sure I believe that though. This could be some cause for her bad attitude and reduced services.

KidFarian
08-31-23, 23:50
So they've gone through a total rebranding/change in management. I haven't actually been since they did that but when they were Discreet Tempus it was totally fine. At one point it was maybe the best PV agency around with arguably the best talent. But at its worst there was always at least one or 2 good looking girls available on any given day. And the absolute bare minimum you'd get out of it was an HJ.

I'd prefer waiting for more reviews on VR as an agency before I pull the trigger. Weirdly there haven't been that many. Until then I'm sticking with ST and BG.She's a rebrand from Eden and only offers a very basic handshake. BBL and top redone with a cutish face. Definitely not a repeat. Unfortunately, she offers zero extras but she is nice to chat with.

SonChi
09-01-23, 10:03
I heard even though they are charging more the girlsThe New VR are getting less than before. I'm not sure I believe that though. This could be some cause for her bad attitude and reduced services.I have been to the new set up. Its a way nicer apartment but the set up is now inside an apartment building, past a receptionist. Yes, they raised rates by 20 for hhr, but I personally found it a better environment. Except having to go past a reception desk. The old spot was old.

I went with Mia. She is not there often, only on Saturdays if I remember. She is not a spinner, softer body, big booty, more gnd looks, typical of VR / DT. To me, she is the old girlfriend that came home for a weekend from college that I hook up with a few times a year.

As a repeat client, we have a vibe and after a shower, it was straight action from start to finish: dfk, daty, BBBJ, cfs. Again, we have a vibe, so YMMV.

Summary: I would go to VR / DT again. Now more expensive than ST though, let's see what happens.

BlurryVision28
09-02-23, 22:04
Any reports yet?

KidFarian
09-03-23, 15:17
I have been to the new set up. Its a way nicer apartment but the set up is now inside an apartment building, past a receptionist. Yes, they raised rates by 20 for hhr, but I personally found it a better environment. Except having to go past a reception desk. The old spot was old.

I went with Mia. She is not there often, only on Saturdays if I remember. She is not a spinner, softer body, big booty, more gnd looks, typical of VR / DT. To me, she is the old girlfriend that came home for a weekend from college that I hook up with a few times a year.

As a repeat client, we have a vibe and after a shower, it was straight action from start to finish: dfk, daty, BBBJ, cfs. Again, we have a vibe, so YMMV.

Summary: I would go to VR / DT again. Now more expensive than ST though, let's see what happens.Agreed on all accounts. She is fun. We've spent a few rounds together over the past six months. I wish should would lighten up a but on the upcharge because we've seen each other so many times but it's a business and I completely understand. We discussed takeout a few times but her takeout is just as much as VR and for the same amount of time.

Stay safe.

Mika69
09-05-23, 11:14
Had a dream about Sasha. Pics are body accurate which is never to be taken for granted. Decent face too. She's a little quiet at first but opens up as she's massaging my back. On the flip she loses her bra and panties and gets to work on junior. She allows some roaming but def has her limits. No kissing at all which isn't all that unusual. What I definitely appreciate was how good her HJ was. I also like it when I ask for spit and that's their cue to use a lot of it. Almost as if she was waiting for me to ask. In addition to HJ skills she also has that sex appeal I look for in PV girls. She's from El Salvador so no real surprise. Latinas are just naturally sexy. She confirmed she offers BBBJ for $ and FS for $$. There's a previous report confirming she gives good head so am very tempted.

RyanHarvey
09-06-23, 06:18
Had a dream about Sasha. Pics are body accurate which is never to be taken for granted. Decent face too. She's a little quiet at first but opens up as she's massaging my back. On the flip she loses her bra and panties and gets to work on junior. She allows some roaming but def has her limits. No kissing at all which isn't all that unusual. What I definitely appreciate was how good her HJ was. I also like it when I ask for spit and that's their cue to use a lot of it. Almost as if she was waiting for me to ask. In addition to HJ skills she also has that sex appeal I look for in PV girls. She's from El Salvador so no real surprise. Latinas are just naturally sexy. She confirmed she offers BBBJ for $ and FS for $$. There's a previous report confirming she gives good head so am very tempted.Does she have an accent?

Mika69
09-06-23, 08:04
Does she have an accent?Not really.

JustJohn007
09-07-23, 06:39
Any reports yet?Wondering the same thing for awhile. Pictures are making my imagination run wild.

Mika69
09-07-23, 08:29
Wondering the same thing for awhile. Pictures are making my imagination run wild.No reports on Julia either.

Life410
09-11-23, 11:15
Recently saw Amber for the first time. Yeah, she's been on Website over 5 years, but I never felt compelled to see her. But her recent pics look better than I remember of her pics of the past.

Average looks all around. Thin, but a few curves. She looks a little more mature in the face than you'd expect from certain angles, but I'm pretty sure that's her look and 90% sure she had the same face 10 years ago.

Says everything covered so CBJ is included, but I guess YMMV for guys that have been her regulars over the years and they probably get BBBJ. FS extra and nothing in her ass including fingers. Sweet and accommodating. I accepted the standard service of Fingering her, fully nude, lapdance, CBJ and HJ.

Wish Amber was more facially attractive especially since she's a thin and petite girl. Mattie at DT was thin when she first started, but had a quite the pretty face that made up for her minimal body. Obviously, Mattie gained weight over time from the two times I saw her about a year apart and the weight gain made her breast significantly better and ass fuller.

Life410
09-11-23, 11:17
Her Updated pics minus the black dress are pics of Kristina Circa 2011-12. Kristina was the first girl I saw at ST, definitely not Heidi. ST been a little slick with the pics in some cases as of recent; I hope they keep it in check.

Mika69
09-11-23, 12:07
She's a rebrand from Eden and only offers a very basic handshake. BBL and top redone with a cutish face. Definitely not a repeat. Unfortunately, she offers zero extras but she is nice to chat with.Well Linda didn't last very long. But she has been replaced with this hottie: https://www.velvetroom.fun/anastasia.

Ksl93
09-11-23, 12:28
Well Linda didn't last very long. But she has been replaced with this hottie: https://www.velvetroom.fun/anastasia.I was just going to post since I just saw her. Those pics are probably a few years old (she mentioned that she got scared 4 years ago doing this). I think it's her but she has a lot of latine features in her face and she is not blonde now. Her pictures with darker hair are probably a better representation. Her body was good, but she doesn't have the flat stomach anymore and her boobs in the picture definitely use a push up bra to make them look bigger than what they are. She had great attitude and was friendly. I think I could go back, but her pictures were a bit better than what it is. Since she mentioned she got scared a few years ago I did not want to push much so I got the basic and she allowed to touch what I wanted.

KidFarian
09-11-23, 18:45
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3492-General-Reports

I'm reposting this here because almost all of the PV ladies commented to me for showering, shaving, and being well-kept during our visit. It pays to be clean, respectful and kind to the ladies. This has been very beneficial during my time in the PV realm. Trust me, many fellas have also done this and enjoyed extras that the average patron won't get.

BlurryVision28
09-11-23, 20:44
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3492-General-Reports

I'm reposting this here because almost all of the PV ladies commented to me for showering, shaving, and being well-kept during our visit. It pays to be clean, respectful and kind to the ladies. This has been very beneficial during my time in the PV realm. Trust me, many fellas have also done this and enjoyed extras that the average patron won't get.Makes me wonder some of ya be rolling up there with ass grease and looking like a bum? Some of ya really don't care about the women's opinion as long as "you get off". Might say a lot about other aspects of your life possibly. Hey, I don't mind ya roll in there with swamp ass, will make me feel like their knight and shining armor when I come in smelling soapy fresh.

Mika69
09-12-23, 09:13
I always come in freshly showered and old spiced up. But do you guys tend to shower there before a 30 min PV sesh? There's a lot of merit to being seen taking a shower so I can be easily convinced.

KidFarian
09-12-23, 09:27
I always come in freshly showered and old spiced up. But do you guys tend to shower there before a 30 min PV sesh? There's a lot of merit to being seen taking a shower so I can be easily convinced.Yes, I shower there so they know I'm freshly cleaned.

BlurryVision28
09-12-23, 09:30
I always come in freshly showered and old spiced up. But do you guys tend to shower there before a 30 min PV sesh? There's a lot of merit to being seen taking a shower so I can be easily convinced.Even if you showered, if you had taken a shit or sweated and you emit foul body odor (that you urself may not recognize but others do) either near your balls or other regions. Showering will always appease them. Showering before you arrive is big though, first impression is everything.

BlurryVision28
09-12-23, 09:32
Yes, I shower there so they know I'm freshly cleaned.If you're not the most in shape, or not the best dressed, or you're older. Why not do the one easy thing you CAN control right away, which is coming showered up fresh smelling nice. The other things are WAY harder to get right, as opposed to just showering for the ladies. If you can't even put in the effort to do that, than there's nothing to say. Other than expect nothing more others you don't expect from your self.

Life410
09-12-23, 09:53
I always come in freshly showered and old spiced up. But do you guys tend to shower there before a 30 min PV sesh? There's a lot of merit to being seen taking a shower so I can be easily convinced.I wouldn't worry to much about it. Carry wipes with you to use in the car or bathroom if you sweat a little in transport or to be extra clean for pits, for privates and for ass. And carry the body spray and / or cologne as well, but don't over do it. I never showered at a PV before a session, only after depending on the situation and I've been complimented on smelling good several times over the last 10-12 years.

The girls only take showers in certain scenarios. Most Ho Bath or Quick Shower as to not dry out skin and irritate skin with multiple full showers. Plenty of girls been slightly musty (not stinky) on a busy day especially if they are lap dancers and / or body sliders.

Don't over think it.

DickLongwood
09-12-23, 13:46
I always come in freshly showered and old spiced up. But do you guys tend to shower there before a 30 min PV sesh? There's a lot of merit to being seen taking a shower so I can be easily convinced.My experience has been that the PV places stick very closely to the clock. It often takes at least 2-3 minutes to get in once they have sent the Ok. Then it takes 3-5 minutes for the girl to drop off the money. Thus, you are really starting with 22-25 minutes. Taking a shower can reduce that even further, unless you get out of the shower before the girl gets back.

Mika69
09-12-23, 20:44
My experience has been that the PV places stick very closely to the clock. It often takes at least 2-3 minutes to get in once they have sent the Ok. Then it takes 3-5 minutes for the girl to drop off the money. Thus, you are really starting with 22-25 minutes. Taking a shower can reduce that even further, unless you get out of the shower before the girl gets back.Yea this is why I asked about half hour sessions. There's not much to lose with an hour long session but with only 30 minutes on the clock I'm always mindful of maximizing my time.

Having said that, most sessions don't start till 5 minutes past your scheduled appt anyway. Some girls really take their sweet time getting back to the room so this could indeed be the perfect window of opportunity for a quick shower.

I think we all agree we should be squeaky clean for the ladies. The issue is more about having the girl feel more comfortable around you. And there's no question she'll be more comfortable if she knows you're freshly showered. It's probably not as important to be seen taking a shower if you're with your regular girl cause she knows what to expect / how hygienic you are at this point. But if you're seeing someone for the first time / you're not as familiar with I think the best move is to squeeze in a shower and let her know you're on top of your hygiene game. It could be the difference between a regular HJ and a spur of the moment BBBJ.

KidFarian
09-12-23, 21:15
Yea this is why I asked about half hour sessions. There's not much to lose with an hour long session but with only 30 minutes on the clock I'm always mindful of maximizing my time.

Having said that, most sessions don't start till 5 minutes past your scheduled appt anyway. Some girls really take their sweet time getting back to the room so this could indeed be the perfect window of opportunity for a quick shower.

I think we all agree we should be squeaky clean for the ladies. The issue is more about having the girl feel more comfortable around you. And there's no question she'll be more comfortable if she knows you're freshly showered. It's probably not as important to be seen taking a shower if you're with your regular girl cause she knows what to expect / how hygienic you are at this point. But if you're seeing someone for the first time / you're not as familiar with I think the best move is to squeeze in a shower and let her know you're on top of your hygiene game. It could be the difference between a regular HJ and a spur of the moment BBBJ.My goal is always to get BBBJ at PV and more often then not, after a short clean shower I'm getting served in the room. But as always YMMV.

Kid.

Mika69
09-14-23, 16:26
Agreed on all accounts. She is fun. We've spent a few rounds together over the past six months. I wish should would lighten up a but on the upcharge because we've seen each other so many times but it's a business and I completely understand. We discussed takeout a few times but her takeout is just as much as VR and for the same amount of time.

Stay safe.Finally popped my VR cherry. The new spot is definitely better than the old one. Nicer building, bigger space. Someone remarked it's a bit awkward to walk past a front desk but there was no one there when I came in at least. In any case it's no different from ST's building in that regard so that doesn't bother me much. Maybe my one gripe is that it takes slightly longer now to get to the room, car to door.

Made the appt with Mia as I wanted a familiar face going to a new place. And frankly she was the best available option (they seem to have the same 3 girls every time I ask). She offered me a shower which I took her up on given recent topic of discussion. To my horror though the toilet had shit stains in the bowl and even some smeared on the seat. I never expect super clean bathrooms at these places but this made my stomach turn. I couldn't shake the thought of Mia as the culprit which I realize isn't a forgone conclusion but my brain wasn't giving me a choice. I joined her on the bed and tried to move past it. She's very sensual and has a nice, voluptuous body so it's not like I wasn't aroused. But whereas last time I had asked her to remove her panties, this time round I was perfectly happy for them to stay on LOL. Similar routine as before... P2P, DFK and surprisingly she went full BBBJ this time (last time was just licking). Could it be the power of the shower?? I'm gonna say yes haha.

Not sure if I'll be going back. Real shame about that dookie, first impressions tend to last. For the extra 20 per hh I would expect more variety in their schedule or hotter girls. I don't really care too much about having a bigger room tbh. As it stands ST remains the obvious first choice.

Vcrgt
09-15-23, 11:46
I can't believe Molly at ST is not discussed more on this board! I had a dream about her recently and was mesmerized that I got all that I wanted except one service that most providers don't do. Otherwise, DFK from the beginning as a greeting before I even asked. Amazing tongue, which can be aggressive, but it has many purposes. BBBJ was .8 and CIM .2. FS is available for $$. It's been mentioned that she does have loose skin and this is true, but I was able to see past this with her playfulness, sensuality and overall enthusiasm. That last part, I can't tell if my dream was a PSE or as if I was with a GF of many years where we had a great rhythm and she wanted all the activities just as much as I did. She mentioned she likes doubles and is open to most of the other girls. She had nice things to say about Chanel, Eva and Heidi. With Becca gone, I'm glad I have my new ATF. Treat her well!

Arty33
09-15-23, 11:56
The one thing you talk about that won't be done was done. It was great, and I was having a down time in between my younger babies I am seeing. Just don't have cycles for PV right now, and limiting to only exceptional values, but yes, two thumbs up to Molly.

I can't believe Molly at ST is not discussed more on this board! I had a dream about her recently and was mesmerized that I got all that I wanted except one service that most providers don't do. Otherwise, DFK from the beginning as a greeting before I even asked. Amazing tongue, which can be aggressive, but it has many purposes. BBBJ was .8 and CIM .2. FS is available for $$. It's been mentioned that she does have loose skin and this is true, but I was able to see past this with her playfulness, sensuality and overall enthusiasm. That last part, I can't tell if my dream was a PSE or as if I was with a GF of many years where we had a great rhythm and she wanted all the activities just as much as I did. She mentioned she likes doubles and is open to most of the other girls. She had nice things to say about Chanel, Eva and Heidi. With Becca gone, I'm glad I have my new ATF. Treat her well!

Decadentme
09-15-23, 14:15
Yikes. Hope you cleaned up the poop stains, or whoever went in after you might have concluded that you were the culprit! .

DM.

Finally popped my VR cherry. The new spot is definitely better than the old one. Nicer building, bigger space. Someone remarked it's a bit awkward to walk past a front desk but there was no one there when I came in at least. In any case it's no different from ST's building in that regard so that doesn't bother me much. Maybe my one gripe is that it takes slightly longer now to get to the room, car to door.

Made the appt with Mia as I wanted a familiar face going to a new place. And frankly she was the best available option (they seem to have the same 3 girls every time I ask). She offered me a shower which I took her up on given recent topic of discussion. To my horror though the toilet had shit stains in the bowl and even some smeared on the seat. I never expect super clean bathrooms at these places but this made my stomach turn. I couldn't shake the thought of Mia as the culprit which I realize isn't a forgone conclusion but my brain wasn't giving me a choice. I joined her on the bed and tried to move past it. She's very sensual and has a nice, voluptuous body so it's not like I wasn't aroused. But whereas last time I had asked her to remove her panties, this time round I was perfectly happy for them to stay on LOL. Similar routine as before... P2P, DFK and surprisingly she went full BBBJ this time (last time was just licking). Could it be the power of the shower?? I'm gonna say yes haha.

Not sure if I'll be going back. Real shame about that dookie, first impressions tend to last. For the extra 20 per hh I would expect more variety in their schedule or hotter girls. I don't really care too much about having a bigger room tbh. As it stands ST remains the obvious first choice.

Mika69
09-16-23, 10:59
Yikes. Hope you cleaned up the poop stains, or whoever went in after you might have concluded that you were the culprit! .

DM.Nah I didn't really...give a shit.

Vcrgt
09-19-23, 12:37
Anyone have any intel on Heidi, Bianca or Samantha at ST?

Mika69
09-19-23, 12:45
Anyone have any intel on Heidi, Bianca or Samantha at ST?There are reports on all 3 of those broads on this thread.

SonChi
09-20-23, 08:14
I usually like ST. Clean, efficient, and typically a good value. Always YMMV, but I have typically had fun.

I chose Samantha that day. She is a young, slim white girl, nice body, cutish face. Not gorgeous, but GND cute. Outside of the FC, she would not be my type, but may be yours.

Maybe I was not her type as well. Zero action, zero vibe, zero IOP just a bunch of NO. No kissing, no touching, no hugging, no nothing. I was naked, she had a matching bra panty set on, and she said she had a boyfriend. She ended up trying to give me a dry jackhammer, it was my turn to say No as in no thanks. It was a waste of time and I eventually moved her hands away and called it a day. I hope someone else had a better time with her.

I think she only works Monday's but anyhow, that's that, I would not repeat. Oh well.

Mika69
09-20-23, 10:34
I usually like ST. Clean, efficient, and typically a good value. Always YMMV, but I have typically had fun.

I chose Samantha that day. She is a young, slim white girl, nice body, cutish face. Not gorgeous, but GND cute. Outside of the FC, she would not be my type, but may be yours.

Maybe I was not her type as well. Zero action, zero vibe, zero IOP just a bunch of NO. No kissing, no touching, no hugging, no nothing. I was naked, she had a matching bra panty set on, and she said she had a boyfriend. She ended up trying to give me a dry jackhammer, it was my turn to say No as in no thanks. It was a waste of time and I eventually moved her hands away and called it a day. I hope someone else had a better time with her.

I think she only works Monday's but anyhow, that's that, I would not repeat. Oh well.How recent was this?

I ask because there are reports about her bad attitude from a year ago. I know there's always an element of YMMV but this was confirmed by at least 3 ppl around the same time (last August). Looking for previous reports will save us all time and money.

SonChi
09-20-23, 17:51
How recent was this?

I ask because there are reports about her bad attitude from a year ago. I know there's always an element of YMMV but this was confirmed by at least 3 ppl around the same time (last August). Looking for previous reports will save us all time and money.This was last month, August 2023. I will try ST again, just not her. I hope your visit is better.

Vcrgt
09-21-23, 16:17
Any reports yet?I asked one of the ST girls about Eva and their face lit up and said she looks like a model.

Vcrgt
09-21-23, 16:23
I was hesitant to TOFTT on Julia at ST but our schedules matched. Glad I did! She is a cute little package. Her pics must be someone else as she is not slender like that. More curvy in all the right places. Cute face, dark makeup but not goth, sexy lips and full of smiles. She provides a very seductive encounter, sexy and dirty talk with some snark. Starts off with light touching and goes after the goods without being promoted. No kissing. CBJ $, CFS $$. Won't be my go to unless my ATFs leave. But you will enjoy your time with her.

Mika69
09-22-23, 21:05
Had a dream about Eva as our schedules finally lined up.

Pros:

She's by far the hottest girl I've seen at ST. Her pics are 100% accurate. Cute face to match her killer bod (she kinda looks like Zendaya). I'd say face is an 8 and body is a 9. She's 30 (looks younger) and from Costa Rica but definitely sounds American. She's fun and flirty from the start and gets fully naked on the flip. We start off with some nice P2P and she let me roam all over even for FIV. She's actually quite playful overall and at one point I tried to go for LFK but she was sly about moving her face away and set her boundaries.

Cons:

She knows she's hot is and is somewhat conceited (though honestly who can blame her). She knows what her market value is and will look to take full advantage of that. She apparently offers BBBJ for $$ and when I asked if that meant FS was $$$ she almost laughed and claimed most people pay up to a G 'for this coochie'. I'm probably making it sound worse than it was but nevertheless didn't love that. I also didn't love her HJ skills and this is my single most important criterion for a PV girl. I wouldn't say it was bad just not as good as several of the other girls there. For that reason alone I'm not inclined to repeat.

All in all if you're looking primarily for a stunner, look no further than Eva. She's also fun to vibe with, she just behaves like any hot ass girl would...with a slight sense of entitlement. It's just not necessarily what I'm looking for in a PV chick. But if you have the cash to splash you'll likely have a lot of fun with this one.

Squatty2
09-23-23, 10:23

Cons:

She knows she's hot is and is somewhat conceited (though honestly who can blame her). She knows what her market value is and will look to take full advantage of that. She apparently offers BBBJ for $$ and when I asked if that meant FS was $$$ she almost laughed and claimed most people pay up to a G 'for this coochie'.That price point for a PV chick means that she really has no interest in doing it, and doesn't want to be known for doing it, BUT, if you have money to burn. Have it your way. LOL.

JustJohn007
09-23-23, 19:59

Pros:

She's by far the hottest girl I've seen at ST. Her pics are 100% accurate. Cute face to match her killer bod (she kinda looks like Zendaya). I'd say face is an 8 and body is a 9. She's 30 (looks younger) and from Costa Rica but definitely sounds American. She's fun and flirty from the start and gets fully naked on the flip. We start off with some nice P2P and she let me roam all over even for FIV. She's actually quite playful overall and at one point I tried to go for LFK but she was sly about moving her face away and set her boundaries.

Cons:

She knows she's hot is and is somewhat conceited (though honestly who can blame her). She knows what her market value is and will look to take full advantage of that. She apparently offers BBBJ for $$ and when I asked if that meant FS was $$$ she almost laughed and claimed most people pay up to a G 'for this coochie'. I'm probably making it sound worse than it was but nevertheless didn't love that. I also didn't love her HJ skills and this is my single most important criterion for a PV girl. I wouldn't say it was bad just not as good as several of the other girls there. For that reason alone I'm not inclined to repeat.

All in all if you're looking primarily for a stunner, look no further than Eva. She's also fun to vibe with, she just behaves like any hot ass girl would...with a slight sense of entitlement. It's just not necessarily what I'm looking for in a PV chick. But if you have the cash to splash you'll likely have a lot of fun with this one.Thanks for the review. Had been wondering how someone that looks like that has no reviews.

JarryCurl
09-24-23, 09:09

Pros:

Cons:

All in all if you're looking primarily for a stunner, look no further than Eva. She's also fun to vibe with, she just behaves like any hot ass girl would...with a slight sense of entitlement. It's just not necessarily what I'm looking for in a PV chick. But if you have the cash to splash you'll likely have a lot of fun with this one.Is she Ashley rebranded?

Mika69
09-24-23, 11:54
I was hesitant to TOFTT on Julia at ST but our schedules matched. Glad I did! She is a cute little package. Her pics must be someone else as she is not slender like that. More curvy in all the right places. Cute face, dark makeup but not goth, sexy lips and full of smiles. She provides a very seductive encounter, sexy and dirty talk with some snark. Starts off with light touching and goes after the goods without being promoted. No kissing. CBJ $, CFS $$. Won't be my go to unless my ATFs leave. But you will enjoy your time with her.Thanks for this. Ethnicity?

Mika69
09-24-23, 11:55
Is she Ashley rebranded?Not sure who that is.

SonChi
09-24-23, 15:40
Is she Ashley rebranded?Ashley was a complete smoke show. Seriously fine AF. Based on the dollar amounts for BBBJ, CBJ, and cfs that you are all mentioning, I think she is simply pricing those services out of reach for own sake. If you are a HJ only guy, then this may be a perfect for you. If not, then the action / value ratio just does not compete with the Asian agencies, who also have really beautiful ladies. YMMV.

Vcrgt
09-25-23, 01:30
Thanks for this. Ethnicity?My guess is mixed. No accent. American in mid-20's.

BlurryVision28
09-25-23, 20:18
Not sure who that is.I got to see her once before she left. Cutie Spanish looks like Maria with same body but more ass. She is very transactional with the menu. It's always best my opinion to find talent that seem to enjoy your company, enjoy their job, and your somewhat attracted to atleast. Than a dime piece who is standoffish. My take. Theirs more juice from the fruit when they enjoy it too;).

CapitalSeeker
09-29-23, 08:54
I know Eden isn't everyone's cup of tea since there aren't extras available, but I had an extraordinary visit with Chloe this week. I've expressed this before, but I for one enjoy the service there, which is an extremely reliable time with an attractive young lady who speaks fluent English, at a reasonable price. Regarding the specifics of our visit, I'd say Chloe went way above and beyond what I anticipated. Her pictures on the site are just a bit outdated, as she's somewhat curvier now, but not by a lot, and she carries it well. She provided a light touch massage, providing a soft and relaxing rub over back, legs, arms, and hands, before she began turning up the heat with a lovely tease. I will say that Chloe used far more oil than I'm accustomed to at either PVs or MPs, so if you choose to see her you should plan on rinsing off in the shower at the end; I did, and it was a worthwhile tradeoff of time given how enjoyable the entirety of the experience was. That said, during both the light touch massage and the tease, Chloe made excellent and intriguing use of her long fingernails. I don't think I've ever experienced such a tantalizing mix of scratching and tickling; she made her way from head to toe and back, sending shivers all through my body the whole time. Well, once I was well and truly relaxed, Chloe began warming up all the important bits with her now well-oiled fingers. She got the blood flowing in record time, making the usual appreciative remarks as I grew in response to her touch. After the flip, she removed her dress and further oiled up both her thong-covered ass and breasts, encouraging my hands to roam all over those areas while I finished firming up. This took me from semi-erect to rock hard, after which she stood at my side and wrapped my member between those delightful breasts, then absolutely went to town. I don't often partake in a Russian finish, but when I finally orgasmed it was incredibly explosive, and Chloe helped keep things interesting as my body slowly recovered. After I'd stopped shaking, she confirmed that I wanted to shower, ensured I had everything I needed to get cleaned up and dressed, then chatted with me while she changed the sheets and replenished her supplies. She was a lot of fun to gab with, and I confirmed that I'd love to see her again soon. She's here for two full weeks, then back in her home state for three, and plans to maintain that pattern for the foreseeable future. I was in and out in almost precisely an hour, all for the usual house fee at Eden (In my opinion, this experience was worth every penny. I'd encourage anyone interested in Eden's services to book with Chloe while she's in town.

Mika69
09-29-23, 17:00
I know Eden isn't everyone's cup of tea since there aren't extras available, but I had an extraordinary visit with Chloe this week. I've expressed this before, but I for one enjoy the service there, which is an extremely reliable time with an attractive young lady who speaks fluent English, at a reasonable price. Regarding the specifics of our visit, I'd say Chloe went way above and beyond what I anticipated. Her pictures on the site are just a bit outdated, as she's somewhat curvier now, but not by a lot, and she carries it well. She provided a light touch massage, providing a soft and relaxing rub over back, legs, arms, and hands, before she began turning up the heat with a lovely tease. I will say that Chloe used far more oil than I'm accustomed to at either PVs or MPs, so if you choose to see her you should plan on rinsing off in the shower at the end; I did, and it was a worthwhile tradeoff of time given how enjoyable the entirety of the experience was. That said, during both the light touch massage and the tease, Chloe made excellent and intriguing use of her long fingernails. I don't think I've ever experienced such a tantalizing mix of scratching and tickling; she made her way from head to toe and back, sending shivers all through my body the whole time. Well, once I was well and truly relaxed, Chloe began warming up all the important bits with her now well-oiled fingers. She got the blood flowing in record time, making the usual appreciative remarks as I grew in response to her touch. After the flip, she removed her dress and further oiled up both her thong-covered ass and breasts, encouraging my hands to roam all over those areas while I finished firming up. This took me from semi-erect to rock hard, after which she stood at my side and wrapped my member between those delightful breasts, then absolutely went to town. I don't often partake in a Russian finish, but when I finally orgasmed it was incredibly explosive, and Chloe helped keep things interesting as my body slowly recovered. After I'd stopped shaking, she confirmed that I wanted to shower, ensured I had everything I needed to get cleaned up and dressed, then chatted with me while she changed the sheets and replenished her supplies. She was a lot of fun to gab with, and I confirmed that I'd love to see her again soon. She's here for two full weeks, then back in her home state for three, and plans to maintain that pattern for the foreseeable future. I was in and out in almost precisely an hour, all for the usual house fee at Eden (In my opinion, this experience was worth every penny. I'd encourage anyone interested in Eden's services to book with Chloe while she's in town.Damn. Eden is the only agency I've had no luck with and it's a damn shame cause this totally sounds like my jam. I'm not that fussed about extras at all. A good sensual massage and HJ finish with a hottie is all I need.

LuckyLuciano00
09-29-23, 20:53
Welp, I didn't learn my lesson apparently. After the first bad experience with Paris, I went back and saw Gemini and it was pretty good. She gave a very sensual HJ with plenty of dfk and body to body. She was very sweet and friendly and I finally got what I wanted. However, I don't see myself going back to Velvet. This time I'm really not going back, LOL.

The reason is that these girls just aren't hot enough. Gemini was cute but she was chubby. As she was stroking me, I had to concentrate on keeping wood and at one point I even closed my eyes and pretended that I was seeing one of the babes at the K agencies. At $140, I want to be jerked off by a hot girl who looks like Paige Spiranac or a young Salma Hayek. Instead, what I get is some plain chubby chick. Gemini mentioned she does BJ for an extra $100. $240 for a BJ? Seriously? For that kind of money, I can go to a K Agency and get everything by a smoking hot K Girl. Gemini is nowhere near hot enough to charge those prices. When I was leaving I saw Mouna and Linda. Mouna was ugly and Linda wasn't that pretty although did have a nice body.

I originally tried to get in with BG and Eden because their girls look smoking hot but those assholes would never verify me.

I'm guessing Velvet is the worse of the 4 in terms of good looking talent huh?

Mika69
09-30-23, 12:55
Welp, I didn't learn my lesson apparently. After the first bad experience with Paris, I went back and saw Gemini and it was pretty good. She gave a very sensual HJ with plenty of dfk and body to body. She was very sweet and friendly and I finally got what I wanted. However, I don't see myself going back to Velvet. This time I'm really not going back, LOL.

The reason is that these girls just aren't hot enough. Gemini was cute but she was chubby. As she was stroking me, I had to concentrate on keeping wood and at one point I even closed my eyes and pretended that I was seeing one of the babes at the K agencies. At $140, I want to be jerked off by a hot girl who looks like Paige Spiranac or a young Salma Hayek. Instead, what I get is some plain chubby chick. Gemini mentioned she does BJ for an extra $100. $240 for a BJ? Seriously? For that kind of money, I can go to a K Agency and get everything by a smoking hot K Girl. Gemini is nowhere near hot enough to charge those prices. When I was leaving I saw Mouna and Linda. Mouna was ugly and Linda wasn't that pretty although did have a nice body.

I originally tried to get in with BG and Eden because their girls look smoking hot but those assholes would never verify me.

I'm guessing Velvet is the worse of the 4 in terms of good looking talent huh?Yea, VR is the worst PV agency right now. The drop off in quality has been steep since the days of Alana, Brooke, Jasmine, Rachele etc. They were well on their way down before this rebrand and moving doesn't seem to have arrested that slide.

I agree re Gemini. She's not the worst but she ain't that great either. I'd say painfully average. Of the girls currently listed on the website, Jasmine is the hottest. If you see she's available she's definitely worth seeing. Julia is older but has a wonderful attitude. She's probably the horniest girl I've seen there. Mia is above average and also worthwhile. You already know about Paris.

The rest of the girls I haven't seen but I can tell you based on reviews that Echo is meant to be young and open to all extras. Mouna is a retread of Joy from DT who's never been all that popular. And Anastasia is a retread of Gigi who might be better than Mouna / Joy but mixed reviews overall. Linda I thought I heard was the same Linda from Eden. She's no longer listed in any event. Lucia has been described as unattractive in a couple reports. As for Samantha and Nicole I've not heard anything but their pics don't look particularly appealing.

LuckyLuciano00
09-30-23, 13:18
Yea, VR is the worst PV agency right now. The drop off in quality has been steep since the days of Alana, Brooke, Jasmine, Rachele etc. They were well on their way down before this rebrand and moving doesn't seem to have arrested that slide.

I agree re Gemini. She's not the worst but she ain't that great either. I'd say painfully average. Of the girls currently listed on the website, Jasmine is the hottest. If you see she's available she's definitely worth seeing. Julia is older but has a wonderful attitude. She's probably the horniest girl I've seen there. Mia is above average and also worthwhile. You already know about Paris.

The rest of the girls I haven't seen but I can tell you based on reviews that Echo is meant to be young and open to all extras. Mouna is a retread of Joy from DT who's never been all that popular. And Anastasia is a retread of Gigi who might be better than Mouna / Joy but mixed reviews overall. Linda I thought I heard was the same Linda from Eden. She's no longer listed in any event. Lucia has been described as unattractive in a couple reports. As for Samantha and Nicole I've not heard anything but their pics don't look particularly appealing.I thought Gemini had a somewhat pretty face but she needs to lose like 25 pounds. If she lost weight she'd be much more attractive Everyone is raving about Jasmine and her pics do look good. I've heard good things about Echo as well but reviews say she looks an average nerdy girl meaning not that attractive. Omg, Paris was BUTT UGLY. Truly HIDEOUS. She kinda looked the Chucky Doll with glasses on. How in the world is this chick still in business? I can't believe guys are actually paying to see her.

VistaPrivada
10-04-23, 11:05
I know Eden isn't everyone's cup of tea since there aren't extras available, but I had an extraordinary visit with Chloe this week. I've expressed this before, but I for one enjoy the service there, which is an extremely reliable time with an attractive young lady who speaks fluent English, at a reasonable price. Regarding the specifics of our visit, I'd say Chloe went way above and beyond what I anticipated. Her pictures on the site are just a bit outdated, as she's somewhat curvier now, but not by a lot, and she carries it well. She provided a light touch massage, providing a soft and relaxing rub over back, legs, arms, and hands, before she began turning up the heat with a lovely tease. I will say that Chloe used far more oil than I'm accustomed to at either PVs or MPs, so if you choose to see her you should plan on rinsing off in the shower at the end; I did, and it was a worthwhile tradeoff of time given how enjoyable the entirety of the experience was. That said, during both the light touch massage and the tease, Chloe made excellent and intriguing use of her long fingernails.Dreamt of Chloe myself and had a fun time. She is very friendly and talkative, probably late 20's / early 30's. Can confirm much from above, though not sure if they're real. Felt kind of man made to me. Unlike Emma which are totally real. Enjoyed the Russian finish nonetheless, and she encouraged plenty of roaming. Pro tip: I remember reading this in a previous post, but she is very vocal about her right wing political views, and it's hard to get her off the subject once she gets started. So steer the conversation from anything that could be construed as political if you don't want to go down that route. I personally don't find politics the sexiest of conversation topics.

Far more likely to repeat with Lola. Very cute Latina girl, about 24/25, curvy bordering on almost slightly chubby but I think that's reflected in her pics, which I'd say are accurate. Her skin is flawless, and a very cute and shapely set of natural b cups. Very chill vibe, and she was cool with roaming. Her finish was a bit more inexperienced, but still felt great. Felt more just like a girl you're hooking up with while Chloe felt more like a pro.

Life410
10-07-23, 05:15
Saw Eva this week for 30 mins.

Wonderful body as the t&a is on point and she is in shape with a firm body. I consider her photo accurate. I'd say her body is a little better than Chanel in terms of shape, but Chanel has better tits, IMO. Face-wise Eva is very cute and has a nice smile. Eva looks like the girl Kylie Jenner aspired to be when Kylie got lip fillers and face fillers to change her look over the years.

Performance, Eva started off with a nice deep tissue back side massage. On the flip she was fully nude with p2 p, roaming, took her boobs and her nips in my mouth and kissed her neck. She allowed petting and some FIV and even put a finger partially in her ass briefly as I massaged her a-hole as well during simulated positions in which she took the lead. She incorporated a HJ with balls play & grundle region play. She gives a good lap dance / grind / twerk which is something I like in a basic session.

At the end of session she laid next to me and cuddled which was a nice touch. She was a total sweetheart.

Plan to repeat.

Ansonl
10-07-23, 16:17

Wonderful body as the t&a is on point and she is in shape with a firm body. I consider her photo accurate. I'd say her body is a little better than Chanel in terms of shape, but Chanel has better tits, IMO. Face-wise Eva is very cute and has a nice smile. Eva looks like the girl Kylie Jenner aspired to be when Kylie got lip fillers and face fillers to change her look over the years.

Performance, Eva started off with a nice deep tissue back side massage. On the flip she was fully nude with p2 p, roaming, took her boobs and her nips in my mouth and kissed her neck. She allowed petting and some FIV and even put a finger partially in her ass briefly as I massaged her a-hole as well during simulated positions in which she took the lead. She incorporated a HJ with balls play & grundle region play. She gives a good lap dance / grind / twerk which is something I like in a basic session.

At the end of session she laid next to me and cuddled which was a nice touch. She was a total sweetheart.

Plan to repeat.Thanks for the review. What is her ethnicity?

RyanHarvey
10-09-23, 12:41
Thanks for the review. What is her ethnicity?Costa Rican (someone else posted it).

Sfrancis118
10-10-23, 10:30
I'm on my way to see her now and will post up. Anyone have experience? https://www.edenmodelsva.nl/kristin63/.

Sfrancis118
10-10-23, 13:17
I'm on my way to see her now and will post up. Anyone have experience? https://www.edenmodelsva.nl/kristin63/.Just saw her. She previously was at ST and blue gems before that. She got a great bod and nails and toes are done elegantly with French manicure. She said she moved because of the clientele and more access to customers with less competition. "I prefer to have a slower and more tame pace" or something like that. I suspect she doesn't want FS anymore.

It was meh. She got the job done and the highlight was her smaller delicate fingers during HJ. Was protective not to let me get too close to her breasts. I'd repeat in a pinch knowing what to expect here but my favorite at Eden is still Linda. She's more full sized than Kristen (not fat) but just has amazing sex appeal.

Mika69
10-10-23, 13:43
I've dreamt of Jordyn twice in the last month or so. She's really stepped up her PV game since I first saw her 2 years ago. Not that she was ever bad or anything she's just a lot more enthusiastic now. I had actually forgotten what she looks like - nice enough face and she seems to have lost weight in the right places. Boobs are still big and her ass looks great in a thong as she greets me. I'd say face is a 6. 5 and body is a 7. She's tall too, which I actually love.

She starts off with a brief back massage but doesn't waste any time asking me to flip. She immediately loses her bra and gets to work on junior. At first with her hands but to my sheer delight she put my dick in her mouth. She had actually done this the very first time I saw her but the difference was in the level of commitment. Back then she was licking it more like a lollipop. This time round she delivered a proper BBBJ and pretty much had me in her mouth the entire session. Extra sloppy just the way I like it. She asked me what else I wanted and I told her I didn't have anything other than house fee. "You're totally fine," she says. What an absolute doll. So I tell her I'd love to return the favor and she promptly removes her panties and sits on my face for some 69. I love how responsive she was as well. Very expressive. We both came from that position. And in the most recent visit it went exactly the same way but this time she actually let me CIM. An instant favorite.

If anyone's into fun black college girls she's totally worth a visit. She doesn't live in the area but said she tries to come in every weekend if not every other weekend.

LizardLeader18
10-10-23, 17:25
Just saw her. She previously was at ST and blue gems before that. She got a great bod and nails and toes are done elegantly with French manicure. She said she moved because of the clientele and more access to customers with less competition. "I prefer to have a slower and more tame pace" or something like that. I suspect she doesn't want FS anymore.

It was meh. She got the job done and the highlight was her smaller delicate fingers during HJ. Was protective not to let me get too close to her breasts. I'd repeat in a pinch knowing what to expect here but my favorite at Eden is still Linda. She's more full sized than Kristen (not fat) but just has amazing sex appeal.Wouldn't allow breast touching? Hard pass.

JustJohn007
10-10-23, 21:34
Just saw her. She previously was at ST and blue gems before that.Remember what Kristin went by at ST/BG?

Between name changes and switching agencies, someone should create a spreadsheet.

Recently saw Chloe at Eden and had a mediocre experience but pretty sure I've seen her before under a different name based the things she talked about.

Life410
10-11-23, 00:13
Remember what Kristin went by at ST/BG?

Probably Candace (Summer) / Aria based on body type. Never saw Candace in any capacity, but the pics of Kristin look similar and background meets the requirement of a lady that worked at ST and BG.

RyanHarvey
10-12-23, 09:14
Probably Candace (Summer) / Aria based on body type. Never saw Candace in any capacity, but the pics of Kristin look similar and background meets the requirement of a lady that worked at ST and BG.PV is definitely not her thing. She's now been at every PV agency I can think of LOL.

VistaPrivada
10-13-23, 19:35
The pics of Riley on Eden were tempting so went ahead and TOFTT. Confirmed that she is Amber from ST, apparently just got tired of doing FS there. Great spinner body, but in face you can tell she's a bit older, maybe late 30's early 40's. Standard service, was fine with roaming. Probably won't repeat as she's a bit old for my taste, but Godspeed if she was your preference at Eden.

Drod19
10-14-23, 10:04
First time poster and was just recently verified with BG. What recommendations do why'all have? Or what other agency should I work with next??

JustJohn007
10-14-23, 12:02
The pics of Riley on Eden were tempting so went ahead and TOFTT. Confirmed that she is Amber from ST, apparently just got tired of doing FS there. Great spinner body, but in face you can tell she's a bit older, maybe late 30's early 40's. Standard service, was fine with roaming. Probably won't repeat as she's a bit old for my taste, but Godspeed if she was your preference at Eden.Thanks for the PSA.

Interesting that it was standard service with Eden. At ST, standard included extras that are never offered at Eden (for me at least).

SonChi
10-14-23, 14:08
Thanks for the PSA.

Interesting that it was standard service with Eden. At ST, standard included extras that are never offered at Eden (for me at least).I think you are witnessing the Amber / Riley affect. She is a FS girl. She has an open mind and habits.

Yoyo Spa
10-15-23, 08:22
DT / VR having gone completely downhill, I finally got verified with ST.

My first session was with Melanie. Based on her features she is Middle Eastern but could pass for Latina. She had a cute face and natural perky top with responsive nipples. Sports a moma belly and not the tight legs in the pics. Also, she was 20 minutes late to a 30 minute appointment due to "traffic". Quoted me 100 for DATY and 100 for BBBJ (no cim). I would have expected 100 total for both. Won't repeat as we didn't have strong chemistry. YMMV.

Mika69
10-16-23, 09:20
New pics of Jade just dropped. What's curious is they are of an entirely different person. Body type is different and you can tell that's not her face either just from the partials. I wonder what would prompt them to do this. What are the chances a new Jade has just replaced the old one?

https://secrettemptation.com/page46.html

Squatty2
10-16-23, 15:22
New pics of Jade just dropped. What's curious is they are of an entirely different person. Body type is different and you can tell that's not her face either just from the partials. I wonder what would prompt them to do this. What are the chances a new Jade has just replaced the old one?

https://secrettemptation.com/page46.htmlTo me those pictures are a lot more representative.

Mcsylv
10-16-23, 19:35
I think you are witnessing the Amber / Riley affect. She is a FS girl. She has an open mind and habits.The guy who reviewed her at Eden said there was nothing extra with his experience.

JustJohn007
10-16-23, 23:55

https://secrettemptation.com/page46.htmlI think the new pictures are pretty accurate. Although ST switches up names, I don't recall a girl with fake pictures unlike DT / VR where it's almost never the actual girl's pics.

Life410
10-17-23, 00:54
I think the new pictures are pretty accurate. Although ST switches up names, I don't recall a girl with fake pictures unlike DT / VR where it's almost never the actual girl's pics.Actually, Heidi had Kristina's pics from 2011 for 24-48 hrs a couple weeks back. Pics was changed after my post, LOL. Maybe it was a mistake, but page had a couple Heidi pics and the rest Kristina.

For the most part ST just airbrushes to remove tattoos and to optimize body shape / appeal. And they sometimes manipulates skin tone as well.

Mika69
10-17-23, 10:18
I think the new pictures are pretty accurate. Although ST switches up names, I don't recall a girl with fake pictures unlike DT / VR where it's almost never the actual girl's pics.Her body in the new pics look a lot fuller than it actually is. Her legs for instance are not that toned + her ass isn't that big. And I'm still not convinced that face is hers.

And ST have def used fake pics / pics of other people before. Julia's pics are not of her. She has a completely different body type. Chanel's pics used to be of a straight up caucasian girl until they updated them.

JustJohn007
10-17-23, 20:56
Actually, Heidi had Kristina's pics from 2011 for 24-48 hrs a couple weeks back. Pics was changed after my post, LOL. Maybe it was a mistake, but page had a couple Heidi pics and the rest Kristina.

For the most part ST just airbrushes to remove tattoos and to optimize body shape / appeal. And they sometimes manipulates skin tone as well.They definitely airbrush and manipulate skin tone. I just haven't noticed outright pictures of a completely different girl like I have at DT / VR. They also switch names so often that I really can't keep it straight. It's not quite as bad as the K-girl agencies with names though.

Life410
10-17-23, 21:11
Her body in the new pics look a lot fuller than it actually is. Her legs for instance are not that toned + her ass isn't that big. And I'm still not convinced that face is hers.

Her face doesn't seem much different than some of her older pics when she was Giselle.

Mika69
10-18-23, 10:41
Her face doesn't seem much different than some of her older pics when she was Giselle.You guys could be right.

On a separate note, interesting that ST restored some of her older pics following this convo, LOL. Presumably to avoid any confusion. I guess they really do read these forums.

Life410
10-19-23, 19:57
I guess they really do read these forums.ST posted on this forum before which was during the pandemic as PV discussion increased significantly. They posted in the escort thread, but the admin deleted their message for discouraging others from posting info.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3960-Escort-Reports&p=5161836&viewfull=1#post5161836.

However, on TER, ST can easily block reviews and not allow board post as they have always done with few exceptions over the years being when businesses was probably slow.

So, yes, ST reads everything. The ladies read this stuff too.

RyanHarvey
10-21-23, 08:56
ST posted on this forum before which was during the pandemic as PV discussion increased significantly. They posted in the escort thread, but the admin deleted their message for discouraging others from posting info.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3960-Escort-Reports&p=5161836&viewfull=1#post5161836.

However, on TER, ST can easily block reviews and not allow board post as they have always done with few exceptions over the years being when businesses was probably slow.

So, yes, ST reads everything. The ladies read this stuff too.Confirming this. They actually DMed me one time after I posted the "new" name of a girl that had worked there previously. They told me she changed her name for safety reasons and asked me to delete the post.

JarryCurl
10-23-23, 06:31
Been a while since I posted; since then I've seen Sophia and Emma.

Sophia is mid to late 20's Latina: very average face; okay body, typical Eden experience, topless, no roaming.

Victoria is mixed, looks more light skinned black, sexy body frame but a bit sagging boobs, allows limited roaming, she is very friendly and polite.

Seems like they're a bunch of new people; anyone seen Lola or Riley?

Mika69
10-30-23, 10:06
New girl Laura at BG looks a tasty treat. Anyone recognize? Retread?

https://www.bluegems.com/the-ladies/laura/

Mika69
11-02-23, 13:10
New girl Keira at ST. Really hoping the pics are accurate for this one:

https://secrettemptation.com/page44.html

Vcrgt
11-05-23, 23:39
New girl Keira at ST. Really hoping the pics are accurate for this one:

https://secrettemptation.com/page44.htmlI saw Keira this weekend. She is only there till Tuesday then back in January. See her now if you really like what you see. But treat her well to have better YMMV.

Young and bubbly, but seductive personality. She wants you to have a good time so offers extras at higher rates, but not exceeding like a high end provider. She is high end though. Better than her pictures.

Glad I TOFTT. Looking for details on Bianca or Heidi. PM me for Keira details.

RyanHarvey
11-06-23, 12:18
I saw Keira this weekend. She is only there till Tuesday then back in January. See her now if you really like what you see. But treat her well to have better YMMV.

Young and bubbly, but seductive personality. She wants you to have a good time so offers extras at higher rates, but not exceeding like a high end provider. She is high end though. Better than her pictures.

Glad I TOFTT. Looking for details on Bianca or Heidi. PM me for Keira details.Can you share what her ethnicity is?

Squatty2
11-06-23, 16:00
I saw Keira this weekend. She is only there till Tuesday then back in January. See her now if you really like what you see. But treat her well to have better YMMV.

Glad I TOFTT. Looking for details on Bianca or Heidi. PM me for Keira details.Ehh. I'm not a big fan of the bodyrubs providers who rub you for 15 minutes and then on the flop say. "Sooo. What are we doing?

She's extras driven (being from Vegas it makes sense). But I don't know that a "standard" appointment would be all that satisfying.

Gorgeous, great body. But a miss for me. Because that's not ideally what I go to PV spots for.

I like to be having enough fun that I want to ask. "Do you do. Anything else."

Those who go solely for extras will like her though.

JustJohn007
11-07-23, 23:04
No one's taken the plunge yet?

Pics look promising if nothing else.

VistaPrivada
11-08-23, 04:08
Ehh. I'm not a big fan of the bodyrubs providers who rub you for 15 minutes and then on the flop say. "Sooo. What are we doing?

She's extras driven (being from Vegas it makes sense). But I don't know that a "standard" appointment would be all that satisfying.

Gorgeous, great body. But a miss for me. Because that's not ideally what I go to PV spots for.

I like to be having enough fun that I want to ask. "Do you do. Anything else."

Those who go solely for extras will like her though.Could not agree more. At least you got the 15 minute back rub. At the start it was "Sooo what do you want to do?" And when I responded "Whatever the standard is fine".

I got "well I don't know who you are or how you tip. " Ugh, total turnoff. Very pretty girl but very transactional. I feel like part of the fun of PV is that theoretically, game plays some part in the amount of fun you have. When they bring up money before anything even happens it's a total turnoff.

Laura on the other hand was lovely. Early 20's and a bit thicc, very sexy. Very shy and inexperienced and the handjob not perfect. But very sweet demeanor and eager to please within her boundaries. Did not even try for extras because she seemed so shy. But definitely enjoyed my time with her. And seemed to help her to enjoy it as well, and will definitely repeat.

KidFarian
11-08-23, 06:42
No one's taken the plunge yet?

Pics look promising if nothing else.I've visited her recently and she is a cutie for sure. She's Cuban mixed I believe, small As, perfect round bottom, and a beautifully shaven snatch. Her service is as sensual as you like but a standard NOVA finish for me at least.

Laura and I began by chatting a bit about our story and she kept her hands all over you during the entire session. She will need coaching because she's new to the game but overall, it's a nice experience. She doesn't allow anything inside her and no kissing her lips. She kisses all over but no BJ. I watched her FIV herself and tasted her afterward. She tasted great. Hopefully, she'll allow more with additional visits. She is a really nice girl and aims to please. Respect her boundaries and enjoy. I'll definitely go back to see her again.

Kid.

JustJohn007
11-08-23, 07:52
I've visited her recently and she is a cutie for sure. She's Cuban mixed I believe, small As, perfect round bottom, and a beautifully shaven snatch. Her service is as sensual as you like but a standard NOVA finish for me at least.

Laura and I began by chatting a bit about our story and she kept her hands all over you during the entire session. She will need coaching because she's new to the game but overall, it's a nice experience. She doesn't allow anything inside her and no kissing her lips. She kisses all over but no BJ. I watched her FIV herself and tasted her afterward. She tasted great. Hopefully, she'll allow more with additional visits. She is a really nice girl and aims to please. Respect her boundaries and enjoy. I'll definitely go back to see her again.

Kid.Thanks for info. Hopefully can report back with positive results now that you've coached her up some!

Ansonl
11-08-23, 10:03
I've visited her recently and she is a cutie for sure. She's Cuban mixed I believe, small As, perfect round bottom, and a beautifully shaven snatch. Her service is as sensual as you like but a standard NOVA finish for me at least.

Kid.Thank you for the helpful write up.

Has anybody seen Ava? I don't believe I have seen any reviews.

Shark125
11-13-23, 09:52
Anybody know if they ended up somewhere? They were both fantastic!

Life410
11-21-23, 13:30
Seen her 6-7 times in 2023 with essentially scaled back service every visit. From lingerie / topless / kinda topless to Double bras to less revealing bottoms and to pretty much don't touch anything with the distance. 2021 and 2022 she was fully nude, body to body, dry humping, roaming and YMMV on more fun.

She's attractive & sweet and I guess I was holding out for at least a nice basic session similar to how I described my first visit with Eva even if nothing else is on the table. I stopped seeing Courtney for a couple years after services declined a couple times, but I guess I have a soft spot for Chanel that's irrational in this environment. If Jessie wasn't around in 2021, Chanel would have been the main lady for me to see at that time.

I hoping to hear any good / solid experience literally within the last month or two, but it's probably YMMV and not worth me seeing her in the very near future.

Yoyo Spa
11-22-23, 08:19
Only recently started to see girls at ST and still getting comfortable with the booking experience. This time, between schedule constraints and the limited notes I had cribbed from this forum, I drew Hannah: https://secrettemptation.com/page24.html.

Looking back over the forum she appears to have worked elsewhere (DT Ellie, JM Ashley Maze). The girl behind the door closely matched the pictures on ST: mid-20s? slim white girl with bolt ons, cute face, hair in tight curls, charming accent. Overall it was a decent session but I've barely dipped my toe in at ST and will continue searching for a favorite.

Life410
11-22-23, 08:45
Looking back over the forum she appears to have worked elsewhere (DT Ellie, JM Ashley Maze). The girl behind the door closely matched the pictures on ST: mid-20s? slim white girl with bolt ons, cute face, hair in tight curls, charming accent. Overall it was a decent session but I've barely dipped my toe in at ST and will continue searching for a favorite.She's not white. She's black. She's black and made it known on her own admission at DT she gets agitated with people thinking she's a white girl.

Squatty2
11-22-23, 18:09
Seen her 6-7 times in 2023 with essentially scaled back service every visit. From lingerie / topless / kinda topless to Double bras to less revealing bottoms and to pretty much don't touch anything with the distance. 2021 and 2022 she was fully nude, body to body, dry humping, roaming and YMMV on more fun.

She's attractive & sweet and I guess I was holding out for at least a nice basic session similar to how I described my first visit with Eva even if nothing else is on the table. I stopped seeing Courtney for a couple years after services declined a couple times, but I guess I have a soft spot for Chanel that's irrational in this environment. If Jessie wasn't around in 2021, Chanel would have been the main lady for me to see at that time.

I hoping to hear any good / solid experience literally within the last month or two, but it's probably YMMV and not worth me seeing her in the very near future.Sounds like you need to move on. She's either over you, or over doing this at this stage of her life. Or both. Continuing at this point is a waste of time and money for you, and likely uncomfortable for her.

KidFarian
11-25-23, 06:54
Had a dream about Sasha. Pics are body accurate which is never to be taken for granted. Decent face too. She's a little quiet at first but opens up as she's massaging my back. On the flip she loses her bra and panties and gets to work on junior. She allows some roaming but def has her limits. No kissing at all which isn't all that unusual. What I definitely appreciate was how good her HJ was. I also like it when I ask for spit and that's their cue to use a lot of it. Almost as if she was waiting for me to ask. In addition to HJ skills she also has that sex appeal I look for in PV girls. She's from El Salvador so no real surprise. Latinas are just naturally sexy. She confirmed she offers BBBJ for $ and FS for $$. There's a previous report confirming she gives good head so am very tempted.I agree on all the above experience, as if she is well scripted. The only thing I would like to add was she allowed DATY and seemed into the session. No other extras were offered or asked but I'd repeat in the near future to see if we continue to clique as well as we did the first visit. Standard fees.

Kid.

KidFarian
11-25-23, 07:07
She truly is one of the best talent there. Great personality, she gets into it and enjoys it herself. She truly aims to please and has a sexy body at that. I once had a 2 girl special with her and another former Hispanic girl. Alissa stole the show and she finished multiple times. She's a horny little Filipino freak. She knows how to treat a longonisa;).I agree with you and Mika69. Alissa is a fun time indeed. She previewed BBBJ, gave a great P2 P and was extremely sexy. I'd also repeat with her, but I'm trying to sample a few more of the ladies before the new year.

Thanks for the post. Blurry and Mika.

Yoyo Spa
11-25-23, 08:41
She's not white. She's black. She's black and made it known on her own admission at DT she gets agitated with people thinking she's a white girl.We never discussed her race but I could see that. Would be consistent with her kinky hair; which was really nice and a bucket list item for me.

Karl2400
11-26-23, 19:11
Working my way thru ST. 5 so far. Chanel was the best basic so far. Pretty, sweet, very sensual handshake like a girlfriend.

I hoping to hear any good / solid experience literally within the last month or two, but it's probably YMMV and not worth me seeing her in the very near future.

JustJohn007
11-27-23, 21:16
Working my way thru ST. 5 so far. Chanel was the best basic so far. Pretty, sweet, very sensual handshake like a girlfriend.Who are the other 4?

They have such a big roster on the website (and some girls with 2 names) over the years, it's hard to keep straight.

USSG is terrible as far as reviews too since there's no real organization.

Mika69
11-28-23, 11:49
New girl Victoria at ST. Looks like she has an award winning booty:

https://secrettemptation.com/page34.html

Karl2400
11-28-23, 13:07
Who are the other 4?

They have such a big roster on the website (and some girls with 2 names) over the years, it's hard to keep straight.

USSG is terrible as far as reviews too since there's no real organization.Amber was my first and was great. Kept offering free lip service but I stuck to basic. Rey friendly but has moved on to Eden.

Mila was next. Two O's from just my fingers. She initiated / asked for it.

Julia stared closely / deeply into my eyes during basic service. A real turn on.

Eva very friendly happy laid back.

Only had basic service from all five.

Going for Steph, Bianca and Molly next.

Tried for Heidi but she's Saturday only.

RyanHarvey
12-01-23, 19:10
Amber was my first and was great. Kept offering free lip service but I stuck to basic. Rey friendly but has moved on to Eden.

Mila was next. Two O's from just my fingers. She initiated / asked for it.

Julia stared closely / deeply into my eyes during basic service. A real turn on.

Eva very friendly happy laid back.

Only had basic service from all five.

Going for Steph, Bianca and Molly next.

Tried for Heidi but she's Saturday only.Curious as to why you turned down Amber's included BJ. It was really solid.

Karl2400
12-01-23, 19:44
Curious as to why you turned down Amber's included BJ. It was really solid.Trying them all before I pick my favorites. Accepting Amber's freebie would unlevel the playing field. .

RyanHarvey
12-04-23, 15:39
New girl Victoria at ST. Looks like she has an award winning booty:

https://secrettemptation.com/page34.htmlKinda looks like Maria from BG. If you look at the BG schedule it says Maria works evenings now so I wouldn't be shocked if she's at both places.

Squatty2
12-04-23, 15:43
Kinda looks like Maria from BG. If you look at the BG schedule it says Maria works evenings now so I wouldn't be shocked if she's at both places.Similar body, but the heights and weights are vastly different. And having seen Maria, she really is that tiny and even with half the face cropped on ST, I can tell that that is absolutely not her face.

LizardLeader18
12-04-23, 18:59
Saw Cristina at Eden Models. Looks like she comes and goes from their schedule. Banging curves (fake tits, maybe fake butt, but I didn't mind). Light / medium pressure. Very sensual. Didn't stray away from playing with my ass which I loved. Great finish. I'd see her again. Older face, but I wasn't staring at it so didn't really matter.

Mika69
12-05-23, 10:26
Similar body, but the heights and weights are vastly different. And having seen Maria, she really is that tiny and even with half the face cropped on ST, I can tell that that is absolutely not her face.Saw her recently. Can confirm she is not Maria from BG. Cute Colombian in her early to mid 20's with an amazing ass. DFK and DATY included in what was an excellent PV session. A definite repeat.

Mika69
12-06-23, 08:35
New girl Lillian at ST. DD's and curves for days:

https://secrettemptation.com/page45.html

DCKing
12-06-23, 14:31

https://secrettemptation.com/page45.htmlShe looks hot! Have you met her or just commenting in her pics?

Mika69
12-07-23, 09:50
She looks hot! Have you met her or just commenting in her pics?The latter.

BuckyLarsonJr
12-07-23, 16:49
Had started visiting DT when I was in town previously and see that the name has changed and location. Not many familiar names on their roster and very few recent reviews, none of them good. What's going on with them? I'm not in town very often so I don't think my verification at the other pV places would still be good? I reached out to VR to find out where the new location is, so I know I am still in their system, but not sure about sticking with them. Any gossip?

JustJohn007
12-08-23, 18:56
Well Linda didn't last very long. But she has been replaced with this hottie: https://www.velvetroom.fun/anastasia.Pics look hot. Anyone verify if real? Service?

Life410
12-08-23, 21:43

Plan to repeat.Saw Eva for a second time very recent. Still pretty, sweet and wonderful. Everything on par with my first visit. Difference being she allowed several minutes of DATY this time as she positioned herself next to me and flicked her tongue as an invite and I just had to lean over to taste.

She has a vibe that I like. She, Came back to room after our 30 min session in sweats like the chilling / relaxing time in the morning after hooking up. Granted, I'm sure she was ready to leave, but it was unintentionally the morning after hook up experience and was really a nice touch, ha.

Looking forward to a third visit hopefully in the next 1-6 weeks.

Life410
12-09-23, 02:32
Who are the other 4?

USSG is terrible as far as reviews too since there's no real organization.Biggest issue imo is that you can't search (or maybe I'm stupid) 3 letter names. If I type in Mia, Nia or Eva I'm not getting results even though reports on those three names exist.

JustJohn007
12-09-23, 14:14
Biggest issue imo is that you can't search (or maybe I'm stupid) 3 letter names. If I type in Mia, Nia or Eva I'm not getting results even though reports on those three names exist.I haven't figured out how to either. This site has been good to exchange info w / fellow like minded gents but definitely isn't easy as far as searching reviews (even when the girls don't change their names within same PV agency or at one of the other ones).

Vcrgt
12-09-23, 16:38
Had started visiting DT when I was in town previously and see that the name has changed and location. Not many familiar names on their roster and very few recent reviews, none of them good. What's going on with them? I'm not in town very often so I don't think my verification at the other pV places would still be good? I reached out to VR to find out where the new location is, so I know I am still in their system, but not sure about sticking with them. Any gossip?There new place is nice. I have seen echo and Gemini a few times. Not the best looking but they have reasons to go see them. Gemini is a big curvy girl. Cute face. She really gets into the session and open to a lot. Echo is a nerdy looking spinner and young. She is more open too but a bit quiet. Still fun.

Two new girls Elena and Melody I'm curious about.

JustJohn007
12-09-23, 18:37
There new place is nice. I have seen echo and Gemini a few times. Not the best looking but they have reasons to go see them. Gemini is a big curvy girl. Cute face. She really gets into the session and open to a lot. Echo is a nerdy looking spinner and young. She is more open too but a bit quiet. Still fun.

Two new girls Elena and Melody I'm curious about.Agree that newish location is nice. Unfortunately, with doormen / nicer places, I'm more paranoid about neighbors getting upset with high traffic which leads to busts eventually.

Curious about Elena as well as Anastasia.

Shark125
12-11-23, 12:50
Has anybody ever gone for 2 models at Eden? Curious if there was any extra fun or if it was just a double HJ.

KidFarian
12-11-23, 16:53
Saw her recently. Can confirm she is not Maria from BG. Cute Colombian in her early to mid 20's with an amazing ass. DFK and DATY included in what was an excellent PV session. A definite repeat.Looks like she's gone already. I'll keep a lookout to see if she pops up with another agency.

Mika69
12-13-23, 15:37
There new place is nice. I have seen echo and Gemini a few times. Not the best looking but they have reasons to go see them. Gemini is a big curvy girl. Cute face. She really gets into the session and open to a lot. Echo is a nerdy looking spinner and young. She is more open too but a bit quiet. Still fun.

Two new girls Elena and Melody I'm curious about.Pretty sure that's the Elena of yesteryear. If memory serves she didn't offer any extras and because of this she wasn't the most popular. Came off a bit standoffish/cold which didn't help. But she gave a solid HJ and was easily one of the hotter girls there. As long as you're not pushy and you enjoy standard service you just might have a good time.

LizardLeader18
12-13-23, 19:26
Has anybody ever gone for 2 models at Eden? Curious if there was any extra fun or if it was just a double HJ.If they're not comfortable breaking their house rules alone, I highly doubt they would be in a double. I've had double massages before. Nowhere near as good as doubles FS. 4 hands on your dick doesn't make a big difference compared to a girl licking your nuts while you pound another doggie style.

Mika69
12-14-23, 16:06

https://secrettemptation.com/page45.htmlDreamt of Lillian recently. She looks even better irl. Body is BANGIN and face doesn't disappoint at all (like a latina Kardashian). Sexy tattoos. Probably late 20's / early 30's. She's a Cali girl and it shows. She obviously takes good care of her appearance and is a little conceited. What's unfortunate is there wasn't much of a connection during the session. A classic transactional hottie.

She starts off with a good strong massage, fully clothed. On the flip she more or less gets right down to business and asks what I'd like (hate it when they do that). Since she still had her clothes on I told her for starters I'd love to see the goods. She duly got naked and proceeded to play with junior. Her HJ skills were sorely lacking which was a pretty big turn off. She then asked again what I'd like and when I told her I only brought the house fee she was visibly disappointed and said she wouldn't have gotten naked had she known. Awkward. She asks if I have venmo and if I can take care of her after the session. Anyways, we power through the awkwardness and she eventually finishes me off. If she wasn't so damn hot (those DDs are truly magnificent) I might have struggled to finish such was the disappointing HJ and resulting buzz kill. She asked if I could send her. 5 for getting naked, suckin on some titty and playing with her kitty for like 10 secs (not even FIV).

Hard pass on a repeat but as ever YMMV. She's no stranger to the industry and is obviously here to make some cash. She offers BBBJ for $. Didn't ask about FS but she almost definitely does for the right price.

Dom2071
12-15-23, 09:27
Has anyone come across a independent provider or agency that offers good quality B2 B or NURU massages? With potential for more? Either with 1 girl or 2? I've been on a hunt for Nuru specifically for ages but most who end up advertising it don't actually offer it. The one provider I have come across who supposedly is confirmed to offer it is a much older Asian woman who I do not find remotely appealing. So any advice or assistance finding such a provider would be welcome. Particularly if they have a hard to find private site since obviously I've looked around the obvious agency ones and places like bedpage. Thanks!

Dom2071
12-15-23, 09:43
Has anyone come across a independent provider or agency that offers good quality B2 B or NURU massages? With potential for more? Either with 1 girl or 2? I've been on a hunt for Nuru specifically for ages but most who end up advertising it don't actually offer it. The one provider I have come across who supposedly is confirmed to offer it is a much older Asian woman who I do not find remotely appealing. So any advice or assistance finding such a provider would be welcome. Particularly if they have a hard to find private site since obviously I've looked around the obvious agency ones and places like bedpage. Thanks!

Mika69
12-15-23, 10:41
New girl Naomi at ST. Thought she was a Marissa retread at first but different height and weight:

https://secrettemptation.com/page31.html

DCKing
12-15-23, 11:14
I have a weakness for curvy women so my curiosity got the best of me and I went to ST for the first time in a while. First impression was she didn't look like the pics. She had nice big tits and a phat ass but she is not in shape. Cute face too. We had some lfk after I got situated and we started fooling around. I said how much for extras and she wanted $200 extra for CBJ and FS. I said does that include 2 rounds and she said no that would be extra. I said that's too expensive but she wouldn't budge. She's from LA and I think everything is more expensive out there. She's here just for a short time, and she works in a place like this in LA. I was horny so I agreed to the extra 300 which is way more than I have ever paid at a PV spot. I had fun with her and came twice. But I can't believe I dropped 500 in total when it wasn't really a GFE Session! I saw another girl walking around that was really hot, blonde and nice curves no idea on name though. She was definitely hotter.

Mika69
12-15-23, 11:43
I have a weakness for curvy women so my curiosity got the best of me and I went to ST for the first time in a while. First impression was she didn't look like the pics. She had nice big tits and a phat ass but she is not in shape. Cute face too. We had some lfk after I got situated and we started fooling around. I said how much for extras and she wanted $200 extra for CBJ and FS. I said does that include 2 rounds and she said no that would be extra. I said that's too expensive but she wouldn't budge. She's from LA and I think everything is more expensive out there. She's here just for a short time, and she works in a place like this in LA. I was horny so I agreed to the extra 300 which is way more than I have ever paid at a PV spot. I had fun with her and came twice. But I can't believe I dropped 500 in total when it wasn't really a GFE Session! I saw another girl walking around that was really hot, blonde and nice curves no idea on name though. She was definitely hotter. Non GFE sounds about right. And if by 'in shape' you mean toned I agree but that's not an expectation of thick/curvy women. In any event her body is consistent with her pics if not slightly better imo.

Side note, Bianca was in town earlier this week so could have been her that you saw. Definitely more toned and fun overall.

Vcrgt
12-15-23, 14:43
Non GFE sounds about right. And if by 'in shape' you mean toned I agree but that's not an expectation of thick/curvy women. In any event her body is consistent with her pics if not slightly better imo.

Side note, Bianca was in town earlier this week so could have been her that you saw. Definitely more toned and fun overall.I was also thinking the blonde was Bianca as she has sporadic schedule. Saw her only once but great person. I asked about Molly and she will be back soon.

DCHung
12-15-23, 15:00
Has anyone come across a independent provider or agency that offers good quality B2 B or NURU massages? With potential for more? Either with 1 girl or 2? I've been on a hunt for Nuru specifically for ages but most who end up advertising it don't actually offer it. The one provider I have come across who supposedly is confirmed to offer it is a much older Asian woman who I do not find remotely appealing. So any advice or assistance finding such a provider would be welcome. Particularly if they have a hard to find private site since obviously I've looked around the obvious agency ones and places like bedpage. Thanks!https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/jessie-fair

She's a legend in the area and provides nuru.

Dom2071
12-15-23, 19:33
https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/jessie-fair

She's a legend in the area and provides nuru.Appreciate it but she's not at all appealing to me. I prefer petite but still soft brunettes. Jessie has far too much muscle and is far too plastic / fake looking for my tastes. Whether or not she provides Nuru, obviously there needs to be a physical connection on my part.

I'm still looking. Thanks anyway.

Squatty2
12-15-23, 20:32
New girl Naomi at ST. Thought she was a Marissa retread at first but different height and weight:

https://secrettemptation.com/page31.htmlI'm going to wait on this one until someone can confirm whether or not she's a new local / regular. Or if she's one of the ones visiting for a couple of weeks from LA or Vegas or some shit.

The "visitors" are heavy on upselling by offering "extras" but very weak on what makes PV on a whole appealing to Me.

I Hate being asked what I want to do. Go through your routine.

I like to have a nice enough time to want more. Vs the only way to have a decent time is by paying more. Where if you decline their upsell, you get disappointment and lackluster attention.

Life410
12-16-23, 08:31

https://secrettemptation.com/page31.htmlSeems like she was Just another lady that was on the lineup a single day or a weekend at some point:

https://secrettemptation.com/page22.html

However, it could be Marissa as the stats are not far off: https://web.archive.org/web/20230208040102/https://secrettemptation.com/page34.html.

Another one day lady being Melissa that I wonder if will pop up again cause the body looks appealing according to the pics: https://secrettemptation.com/page48.html.

Dom2071
12-17-23, 16:50
Anyone got any insight on this beauty? I can't find any other trace but I could swear I've run across her verified on Eros in the past.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/district-of-columbia/washington/bodyrubs/body-rubs/warm-and-passionate-touchvnulb-36241.html

Tried reverse searching the phone but without luck.

StrikerVee
12-18-23, 08:47
Anyone got any insight on this beauty? I can't find any other trace but I could swear I've run across her verified on Eros in the past.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/district-of-columbia/washington/bodyrubs/body-rubs/warm-and-passionate-touchvnulb-36241.html

Tried reverse searching the phone but without luck.Duckduckgo search brings up this https: gingersbackbodyrubs. *photos. Html.

MDGuy145
12-18-23, 09:57
https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/jessie-fair

She's a legend in the area and provides nuru.Nice. You know if she does foot fetishes? With those strong, toned legs, I have to imagine she'd give a fantastic FJ.

Mika69
12-18-23, 11:22
New girl Kim at ST. Will probs wait for a review or 2 before pulling the trigger having already taken a couple for the team of late!

https://secrettemptation.com/page27.html

Mika69
12-18-23, 11:25
Seems like she was Just another lady that was on the lineup a single day or a weekend at some point:

https://secrettemptation.com/page22.html

However, it could be Marissa as the stats are not far off: https://web.archive.org/web/20230208040102/https://secrettemptation.com/page34.html.

Another one day lady being Melissa that I wonder if will pop up again cause the body looks appealing according to the pics: https://secrettemptation.com/page48.html.Managed to see Melissa during her brief spell there. Body true to pics, face not quite as nice. But accommodating and good overall attitude. Originally from Colombia iirc. Above average HJ and DATY included. Would likely repeat.

Mika69
12-18-23, 11:33
New girl Sofia at VR. She looks a tasty treat:

https://www.velvetroom.fun/sofia

VistaPrivada
12-19-23, 13:05
New girl Kim at ST. Will probs wait for a review or 2 before pulling the trigger having already taken a couple for the team of late!

https://secrettemptation.com/page27.htmlTOFTT. She's like 40 lbs heavier than her pics. I got out of there. I'm finding that ST quality is really going down lately, the way of DT / VR.

Life410
12-19-23, 16:48
TOFTT. She's like 40 lbs heavier than her pics. I got out of there. I'm finding that ST quality is really going down lately, the way of DT / VR.I don't think she's new. I am 95% sure I saw her on website before for a short period of time.

Anyways, These days PV girls generally attract the girls that want to be low key and / or be selective with services including nudity. Otherwise they would try * or deal with strip clubs.

Life410
12-19-23, 17:02
Managed to see Melissa during her brief spell there. Body true to pics, face not quite as nice. But accommodating and good overall attitude. Originally from Colombia iirc. Above average HJ and DATY included. Would likely repeat.Thanks for the Intel as I had face concerns based on some of the pics.

Mika69
12-19-23, 18:17
TOFTT. She's like 40 lbs heavier than her pics. I got out of there. I'm finding that ST quality is really going down lately, the way of DT / VR.Appreciate the heads up! When you say you got out of there do you mean you bailed as soon as you saw her?

Life410
12-19-23, 23:03
TOFTT. She's like 40 lbs heavier than her pics. I got out of there. I'm finding that ST quality is really going down lately, the way of DT / VR.They got the message, LOL. They dropping new pics soon.

HighTemp
12-20-23, 17:21
I think there are some confusion about race of ST girls and to get informed decision when picking providers, I compiled a list from RTFF and actual TOFTT experience:

Chanel: black and white mixed. Her appearance is more on the black side, but talk white.

Hannah: black but very light skined and talk like black.

Mila: half azerbaijan half Russian.

Alissa: Filipinos.

Bianca: White, but her skin tone is darker, may be from tanning or beach.

Courtney: Filipinos.

Melanie: middle eastern, but don't know exactly where.

On the current roaster, rest are either latino or I have no knowledge. Feel free to correct or add on.

Mika69
12-20-23, 19:08
I think there are some confusion about race of ST girls and to get informed decision when picking providers, I compiled a list from RTFF and actual TOFTT experience:

Chanel: black and white mixed. Her appearance is more on the black side, but talk white.

Mila: half azerbaijan half Russian.

Alissa: Filipinos.

Bianca: White, but her skin tone is darker, may be from tanning or beach.

Courtney: Filipinos.

Melanie: middle eastern, but don't know exactly where.

On the current roaster, rest are either latino or I have no knowledge. Feel free to correct or add on.Sasha: El Salvador.

Nia: Peruvian.

Jade: Brazilian.

Eva: Costa Rica.

Melanie: Half German, half Pakistani.

Julia: Puerto Rico.

Jasmine: Indian.

Stephanie: Colombian.

PJ268
12-20-23, 23:14
New girl Sofia at VR. She looks a tasty treat:

https://www.velvetroom.fun/sofiaShe worked at DT 5 years ago but I never met her. Maybe someone else remembers her first name / reviews.

Life410
12-21-23, 03:10

Why is "talk" only for Chanel and Hannah?

Thought the post was about Race / Ethnicity, but I don't see a comment on Accent nor ESL for anyone else. Care to finish your post for the rest of the ladies?

Ansonl
12-21-23, 09:42
HighTemp and Mika thank you for that information. It sucks that the race is no longer mentioned. Everybody has their preference.

Life410
12-23-23, 09:22
Saw Echo recently and The visual highlight was seeing who I Think was Melody in her underwear based on scheduling across the apartment on my way out as she waved to me. She looked quite tasty, but then again maybe it was the comparative aspect of seeing Echo. But getting to see a preview of a potential hottie in Melody without going in blind was a bonus. Think I'll check out Melody next time I get a chance to go to VR. Anyone seen Melody up close and personal?

Echo looks like Future / Adult Tina from Bob's Burgers. Extra average body and a very homely face. If I were to review on TER appearance would be 3/10. I ain't been to DT / VR in a year and I felt compelled to walk out, but I wanted to make sure I remained in good standing since I'm not a regular. Voluntarily started face down to kill some time with a massage and I wasn't interested in a massage on this occasion. I couldn't really look at her, I felt like I should have been paid for touching her. Gazed to the side and rubbed her stuff for a while and rubbed my junk on her a little so she could get wet and it was time to go. Happy Holidays, you're welcome!

RyanHarvey
12-24-23, 12:54
Sasha: El Salvador.

Nia: Peruvian.

Jade: Brazilian.

Eva: Costa Rica.

Melanie: Half German, half Pakistani.

Julia: Puerto Rico.

Jasmine: Indian.

Stephanie: Colombian.One of the most helpful posts. Race is huge for me, especially when trying to cross girls off my bucket list. Thanks for this.

RyanHarvey
12-24-23, 23:46
Why is "talk" only for Chanel and Hannah?

Thought the post was about Race / Ethnicity, but I don't see a comment on Accent nor ESL for anyone else. Care to finish your post for the rest of the ladies?Because you know exactly why it was posted. We are all here to fuck a very specific type of girl we have in mind. These little details help us make that decision.

Life410
12-26-23, 09:37
Because you know exactly why it was posted. We are all here to fuck a very specific type of girl we have in mind. These little details help us make that decision.I broke the news Hannah (Ellie) was not white on this forum couple years back. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5580355&viewfull=1#post5580355.

Hannah was listed and passed as white at Jennifer Models. Guys thought her southern accent was cute at JM and DT by TER reviews; and guys had no clue she wasn't white when speaking or she was trying to talk like Awkwafina, ha. The Girls at DT didn't know she was not white until she had an exchange with a couple of them to let them know. Many guys that patron ST still think they are hooking up with a white girl in last several months as seen on this board.

But now Hannah suddenly talks in a way that signifies her race? Sounds odd to me.

Mika69
12-26-23, 11:44
New girl Sabrina at ST. Not particularly tempted by pics:

https://secrettemptation.com/page27.html

Mika69
12-26-23, 23:01
I agree on all the above experience, as if she is well scripted. The only thing I would like to add was she allowed DATY and seemed into the session. No other extras were offered or asked but I'd repeat in the near future to see if we continue to clique as well as we did the first visit. Standard fees.

Kid.Had another dream about Sasha. The above gave me something to hope for on my second visit. Ended up getting more than expected. She was so much naughtier than that first session. Top notch BBBJ and DATY included this time round. Was so good I came before the half hour was up but she was still very much in the mood and tried to get me to pop again with another round of BBBJ. A for effort but sadly didn't quite finish in time. Easily top 3 ST PV experience.

KidFarian
12-28-23, 08:03
I can confirm that Lucia was once at BG. My experience with her was ok but I won't repeat. She was super sweet and aims to please but I just didn't find her attractive. Her body is spinnerish with A's on top, a small bubble butt, and a shaved clean snatch. We did the basic P2 P which felt great, FIV and Nova finish. An open menu is available for FS and BBBJ. I enjoyed the visit but she just wasn't attractive to me. Although she is very nice young lady, very sensual and very tight and wet.

Kid.I wanted to immediately turn around but didn't want to disrespect the young lady. I've been on good standing with the PV groups so I made the best of the visit. Her aak is a bit high for bbbj/150 so I declined any extras. Nothing new to report and I won't repeat because she's just not for the Kid. The search continues.

ChrisCarr
12-28-23, 11:34
Has anyone ever had a private viewing with two ladies? Like regular escort sessions, I'd assume it will be very much YMMV, but wondering if there has been success in this? ST says an hour is almost 4 bills, and 2 bills gets FS so looking at the same 8 bills you would pay at a place like Elite for a duo.

RyanHarvey
12-28-23, 19:31
Has anyone ever had a private viewing with two ladies? Like regular escort sessions, I'd assume it will be very much YMMV, but wondering if there has been success in this? ST says an hour is almost 4 bills, and 2 bills gets FS so looking at the same 8 bills you would pay at a place like Elite for a duo.I've done a handful of 2 girl sessions. Basically what you need to do is see a provider and tell her your wishes to do a double. Ask if she does them and who is comfortable with doing them with. A lot of girls will not do FS in front of specific girls. Once you know the duo you can ask her if you can set something up for next time or see if they prefer doing a doubles outside of the agency. You see, most girls don't meet up outside agencies but if they have a friend with them they are more likelier and less afraid to. From there just let girl 1 set up everything and bring girl 2 along for the ride.

Mika69
12-29-23, 08:48
I've done a handful of 2 girl sessions. Basically what you need to do is see a provider and tell her your wishes to do a double. Ask if she does them and who is comfortable with doing them with. A lot of girls will not do FS in front of specific girls. Once you know the duo you can ask her if you can set something up for next time or see if they prefer doing a doubles outside of the agency. You see, most girls don't meet up outside agencies but if they have a friend with them they are more likelier and less afraid to. From there just let girl 1 set up everything and bring girl 2 along for the ride.That all sounds pretty sensible, thanks for this. Do we know who's compatible with whom? I know Alissa and Courtney are pretty open about their compatibility and I've always been curious about them.

Mika69
12-29-23, 08:49
I wanted to immediately turn around but didn't want to disrespect the young lady. I've been on good standing with the PV groups so I made the best of the visit. Her aak is a bit high for bbbj/150 so I declined any extras. Nothing new to report and I won't repeat because she's just not for the Kid. The search continues.Heads up much appreciated.

ChrisCarr
12-29-23, 11:39
I've done a handful of 2 girl sessions. Basically what you need to do is see a provider and tell her your wishes to do a double. Ask if she does them and who is comfortable with doing them with. A lot of girls will not do FS in front of specific girls. Once you know the duo you can ask her if you can set something up for next time or see if they prefer doing a doubles outside of the agency. You see, most girls don't meet up outside agencies but if they have a friend with them they are more likelier and less afraid to. From there just let girl 1 set up everything and bring girl 2 along for the ride.Thank you!

Xaxado
01-01-24, 13:10
I'm a long time monger with SBs, agencies and independents, but never been to a private viewing and need advice. I've read the forums and have learned a bit, but I haven't taken the plunge yet. Probably going to try VR or ST. Here's what I've learned and some questions I have.

I get the impression that the normal sequence of events with the standard fee is basically a massage plus HJ and anything else is extra and sometimes the provider will tell you up front what the extra fees are, but not always. How does one broach the subject if she doesn't mention the upcharges? I don't feel comfortable just blurting out, "So how much for a BJ? But maybe I just say something like, "By the way, I brought tip money"? Or do I just include the tip in the original envelope with the standard fee and the provider will know what's going on. I have read a few posts that suggest sometimes the girl will go for the extras without asking for an extra fee, but I'd be surprised if that's standard.

I also get the impression that an upcharge for BBBJ and cfs is somewhere around 150 - 200. Is that in the ballpark? I want to make sure I bring enough for the extras. I'm probably looking at booking something between 30 minutes to an hour.

I guess the bottom line is that I need some advice on proper etiquette and the appropriate way to broach the subject of extras during the session. Things probably vary among agencies / girls so there's probably no hard and fast rule, but I like to have a good idea of what to expect and how to behave. I made a similar post on another forum and they pointed me here.

Thanks in advance for any answers or additional advice you may have.

Mika69
01-01-24, 18:48
I'm a long time monger with SBs, agencies and independents, but never been to a private viewing and need advice. I've read the forums and have learned a bit, but I haven't taken the plunge yet. Probably going to try VR or ST. Here's what I've learned and some questions I have.

I get the impression that the normal sequence of events with the standard fee is basically a massage plus HJ and anything else is extra and sometimes the provider will tell you up front what the extra fees are, but not always. How does one broach the subject if she doesn't mention the upcharges? I don't feel comfortable just blurting out, "So how much for a BJ? But maybe I just say something like, "By the way, I brought tip money"? Or do I just include the tip in the original envelope with the standard fee and the provider will know what's going on. I have read a few posts that suggest sometimes the girl will go for the extras without asking for an extra fee, but I'd be surprised if that's standard.

I also get the impression that an upcharge for BBBJ and cfs is somewhere around 150 - 200. Is that in the ballpark? I want to make sure I bring enough for the extras. I'm probably looking at booking something between 30 minutes to an hour.

I guess the bottom line is that I need some advice on proper etiquette and the appropriate way to broach the subject of extras during the session. Things probably vary among agencies / girls so there's probably no hard and fast rule, but I like to have a good idea of what to expect and how to behave. I made a similar post on another forum and they pointed me here.

Thanks in advance for any answers or additional advice you may have.You're largely on point re what you've picked up about PV. A typical session involves a (normally uninspiring) back rub before she asks you to flip over for at the very least an HJ. Some guys don't bother with the massage and that's fine too especially if you're only there for the half hour. But I always opt in for the massage because I find it provides a great ice breaking/rapport building opportunity. The more comfortable the girl is with you, the better that session will go. Captain Obvious at your service.

Re extras I personally don't ever pay for them because, as you already alluded to, sometimes a girl (often one who has taken a liking to you or is your go-to) will offer up services at no charge. But it's perfectly acceptable to inquire about extras and cut right to the chase. I've openly asked before if BBBJ and/or FS is on the menu. I've never gotten a bad reaction as most are only to happy to break that down. Worst case scenario a girl will tell you she doesn't offer any or certain extras. No drama. But if you're not comfortable asking so bluntly you can simply ask "what do you offer?" or "what's on your menu?".

Some girls will straight up ask what you're looking for unprompted which is code for 'I hope you brought some extra cash' (I personally hate this). I would generally avoid revealing how much tip money you have on you before they share what their rates are to avoid being overcharged. For that reason I wouldn't include any tip in your donation envelope until you've become familiar with a girl's rates. Different girls have different rates but generally speaking if you're looking for BBBJ bring at least $ with you and for FS $$. Some girls charge less, others charge more... but that's on average what they ask for.

One last pro tip - sometimes a girl will unsolicitedly give you a BBBJ with no mention of an upcharge. When that happens you should be ready to tip at least $40. And if you don't have any tip money on you it's proper etiquette to let them know right then and there that you only brought the house fee. She will either continue because she likes you or she'll stop. Again no drama.

Godspeed.

Shark125
01-02-24, 09:48
I usually end up with a shaven girl. Anybody ever land some hot thing with a pubic design?

Squatty2
01-02-24, 10:14
You're largely on point re what you've picked up about PV. A typical session involves a (normally uninspiring) back rub before she asks you to flip over for at the very least an HJ. Some guys don't bother with the massage and that's fine too especially if you're only there for the half hour. But I always opt in for the massage because I find it provides a great ice breaking/rapport building opportunity. The more comfortable the girl is with you, the better that session will go. Captain Obvious at your service.

Re extras I personally don't ever pay for them because, as you already alluded to, sometimes a girl (often one who has taken a liking to you or is your go-to) will offer up services at no charge. But it's perfectly acceptable to inquire about extras and cut right to the chase. I've openly asked before if BBBJ and/or FS is on the menu. I've never gotten a bad reaction as most are only to happy to break that down. Worst case scenario a girl will tell you she doesn't offer any or certain extras. No drama. But if you're not comfortable asking so bluntly you can simply ask "what do you offer?" or "what's on your menu?".

Some girls will straight up ask what you're looking for unprompted which is code for 'I hope you brought some extra cash' (I personally hate this). I would generally avoid revealing how much tip money you have on you before they share what their rates are to avoid being overcharged. For that reason I wouldn't include any tip in your donation envelope until you've become familiar with a girl's rates. Different girls have different rates but generally speaking if you're looking for BBBJ bring at least $ with you and for FS $$. Some girls charge less, others charge more... but that's on average what they ask for.

One last pro tip - sometimes a girl will unsolicitedly give you a BBBJ with no mention of an upcharge. When that happens you should be ready to tip at least $40. And if you don't have any tip money on you it's proper etiquette to let them know right then and there that you only brought the house fee. She will either continue because she likes you or she'll stop. Again no drama.

Godspeed.I've found that the gentle question of. "is there anything more that you do? Will broach the idea of extras without explicitly asking for a menu, or asking specifically for extras.

RyanHarvey
01-03-24, 21:50
Saw her the other day. Previous comments have reported she's light skin black but I couldn't tell due to how dark the room was. She's super fair skin and has a southern accent so I was happy with what was behind the door. Her menu was extensive and fairly priced. DM me if you want the details. She's easily my favorite person I've seen in the last year or so. During our fun she placed my hand on her neck and asked me to choke her. Needless to say, I didn't last very long after that.

KidFarian
01-04-24, 06:40
I recently visited BG and my schedule finally aligned with Anna. She's a light brown haired spinner with As on top and a shaved snatch. Her appearance and convo was definitely GND, like we're just two friends hanging out. She asked what I wanted while giving a HJ then allowed some DATY to a nice BBBJ. Ended with 69 to finish. I’m not sure FS is offered but she really gets into the session nonetheless. Fun times and will keep her on my roster.
Kid.

Stewnva
01-04-24, 22:15

I also get the impression that an upcharge for BBBJ and cfs is somewhere around 150 - 200. Is that in the ballpark? I want to make sure I bring enough for the extras. I'm probably looking at booking something between 30 minutes to an hour.Generally speaking, if a gal is willing to offer extras AND she is willing to offer extras to you, she will make it clear. The And is important because at the end of the day mileage can, will, and does vary among gals and patrons. The fact that a gal has offered a particular extra to someone else doesn't mean it will be made available to you. If extras are important to you, the most you can do is maximize the likelihood of them being made available. Rule numbers 1, 2, and 3 in that regard are hygiene, hygiene, and hygiene. Don't show up without having taken a shower within the past hour. If not, ask to wash up. And rinse your mouth with some mouthwash before you go through the door. Present the cleanest, least offensive smelling version of yourself that you can. And also the best-mannered version.

And also lower your expectations. It has always been the case, and it still is the case now that extras are not available most of the time. That is, most gals don't offer extras. So if you are going to be butt hurt if you walk away having received nothing more than a mediocre massage and a manual release, do yourself, and the girls who work at these agencies a favor and find a FS escort whose willing to indulge a massage fantasy. That will be way less frustrating than trying to find the unicorn PV gal who will offer escort services.

Squatty2
01-05-24, 16:00
Generally speaking, if a gal is willing to offer extras AND she is willing to offer extras to you, she will make it clear. The And is important because at the end of the day mileage can, will, and does vary among gals and patrons. The fact that a gal has offered a particular extra to someone else doesn't mean it will be made available to you. If extras are important to you, the most you can do is maximize the likelihood of them being made available. Rule numbers 1, 2, and 3 in that regard are hygiene, hygiene, and hygiene. Don't show up without having taken a shower within the past hour. If not, ask to wash up. And rinse your mouth with some mouthwash before you go through the door. Present the cleanest, least offensive smelling version of yourself that you can. And also the best-mannered version.

And also lower your expectations. It has always been the case, and it still is the case now that extras are not available most of the time. That is, most gals don't offer extras. So if you are going to be butt hurt if you walk away having received nothing more than a mediocre massage and a manual release, do yourself, and the girls who work at these agencies a favor and find a FS escort whose willing to indulge a massage fantasy. That will be way less frustrating than trying to find the unicorn PV gal who will offer escort services.Standing Ovation. This is 1000% correct and the proper attitude to have.

Mika69
01-06-24, 10:46
Generally speaking, if a gal is willing to offer extras AND she is willing to offer extras to you, she will make it clear. The And is important because at the end of the day mileage can, will, and does vary among gals and patrons. The fact that a gal has offered a particular extra to someone else doesn't mean it will be made available to you. If extras are important to you, the most you can do is maximize the likelihood of them being made available. Rule numbers 1, 2, and 3 in that regard are hygiene, hygiene, and hygiene. Don't show up without having taken a shower within the past hour. If not, ask to wash up. And rinse your mouth with some mouthwash before you go through the door. Present the cleanest, least offensive smelling version of yourself that you can. And also the best-mannered version.

And also lower your expectations. It has always been the case, and it still is the case now that extras are not available most of the time. That is, most gals don't offer extras. So if you are going to be butt hurt if you walk away having received nothing more than a mediocre massage and a manual release, do yourself, and the girls who work at these agencies a favor and find a FS escort whose willing to indulge a massage fantasy. That will be way less frustrating than trying to find the unicorn PV gal who will offer escort services.Absolutely nailed it.

Old Chinese Guy
01-06-24, 11:33

And also lower your expectations. It has always been the case, and it still is the case now that extras are not available most of the time. That is, most gals don't offer extras. So if you are going to be butt hurt if you walk away having received nothing more than a mediocre massage and a manual release, do yourself, and the girls who work at these agencies a favor and find a FS escort whose willing to indulge a massage fantasy. That will be way less frustrating than trying to find the unicorn PV gal who will offer escort services.

Standing Ovation. This is 1000% correct and the proper attitude to have.

Absolutely nailed it.Based on these 3 responses and the general vibe I get from this thread is that the goal is to go for a massage and hopefully get a masseuse who's looks and body turns you on. Have the session start with a table shower / shower, move to a massage and end up with a happy ending, BJ and / or FS (or BBBJ / BBFS for some). The kink is the anticipation of sex, not knowing if you will have sex, but hoping it does turn sexual. Negotiating up-front for services does take away from the anticipation but a necessary part of what one might hope to achieve.

For others, like myself, I like to keep my massages and sex separate. When I go for a massage, I want a really good massage and the LMT to work out any kinks (muscular) I may have. I want to be relaxed. When I want to have sex, I want full blown sex, no massages needed, although I'd have to agree one after sex is nice, but not one before, LOL!

Arty33
01-06-24, 13:20
Based on these 3 responses and the general vibe I get from this thread is that the goal is to go for a massage and hopefully get a masseuse who's looks and body turns you on. Have the session start with a table shower / shower, move to a massage and end up with a happy ending, BJ and / or FS (or BBBJ / BBFS for some). The kink is the anticipation of sex, not knowing if you will have sex, but hoping it does turn sexual. Negotiating up-front for services does take away from the anticipation but a necessary part of what one might hope to achieve.

For others, like myself, I like to keep my massages and sex separate. When I go for a massage, I want a really good massage and the LMT to work out any kinks (muscular) I may have. I want to be relaxed. When I want to have sex, I want full blown sex, no massages needed, although I'd have to agree one after sex is nice, but not one before, LOL!In any case, the PV places are not where you find an expert masseuse, reason to skip and hope to vibe well with a young / cute girl. I know instantly if I am going to vibe and she is going to get it on with me or not in first 5 minutes. There on it's either getting full on first time or partial first time and then full on repeat for sure. There have been some failures to convert. I won't ask for extras as a policy, as I don't like asking for it and getting it as part of a transaction. That doesn't mean I still won't give her the tip which is always equal to what she might have asked for in first place if we did talk about it. That's how it goes for me.

Anyhow, recently saw a PYT at a PV place and got it on with her, she liked it and broke all her rules according to her to go for the full one, ended up BBFSCIP and felt good. Both of us did not talk any money but I made sure she got what I felt was fair it before I left. These things happen only at PV places.

LuckyLuciano00
01-06-24, 15:02
Based on these 3 responses and the general vibe I get from this thread is that the goal is to go for a massage and hopefully get a masseuse who's looks and body turns you on. Have the session start with a table shower / shower, move to a massage and end up with a happy ending, BJ and / or FS (or BBBJ / BBFS for some). The kink is the anticipation of sex, not knowing if you will have sex, but hoping it does turn sexual. Negotiating up-front for services does take away from the anticipation but a necessary part of what one might hope to achieve.

For others, like myself, I like to keep my massages and sex separate. When I go for a massage, I want a really good massage and the LMT to work out any kinks (muscular) I may have. I want to be relaxed. When I want to have sex, I want full blown sex, no massages needed, although I'd have to agree one after sex is nice, but not one before, LOL!All I want from a PV is a HJ from a girl who's smoking hot, like a Maxim Model. I don't really care about extras as I have agencies for that. However all the really hot girls who do PV charge waaay too much so its just not worth it. All the reasonably priced PV's are by ugly / meh looking girls so I'm screwed, LOL.

Mika69
01-06-24, 16:26

For others, like myself, I like to keep my massages and sex separate. When I go for a massage, I want a really good massage and the LMT to work out any kinks (muscular) I may have. I want to be relaxed. When I want to have sex, I want full blown sex, no massages needed, although I'd have to agree one after sex is nice, but not one before, LOL!Totally agree with the above. Will only speak for myself here but PV and escorts are two distinct experiences. The thrill of PV is in the not knowing / anticipation / chase. The challenge is always how much one can get without paying for it. This makes for a much more genuine connection because you know it necessarily involves attraction/creating attraction. That feeling instantly evaporates when you're negotiating/paying for it. But hey sometimes one just wants to get one's rocks off with no regard whatsoever to that connection... and in that case going for an escort is the move. The rates are the same ($$$$/hr) and the girls are hotter.

All I want from a PV is a HJ from a girl who's smoking hot, like a Maxim Model. I don't really care about extras as I have agencies for that. However all the really hot girls who do PV charge waaay too much so its just not worth it. All the reasonably priced PV's are by ugly / meh looking girls so I'm screwed, LOL.And yes to this as well. If you're always looking for more than a HJ, PV isn't for you. But if you're happy with a massage and HJ, anything else is a bonus... you'll always appreciate a PV session regardless of extras. Not being outcome oriented is key.

JustJohn007
01-06-24, 16:57
Totally agree with the above. Will only speak for myself here but PV and escorts are two distinct experiences. The thrill of PV is in the not knowing / anticipation / chase. The challenge is always how much one can get without paying for it. This makes for a much more genuine connection because you know it necessarily involves attraction/creating attraction. That feeling instantly evaporates when you're negotiating/paying for it. But hey sometimes one just wants to get one's rocks off with no regard whatsoever to that connection... and in that case going for an escort is the move. The rates are the same ($$$$/hr) and the girls are hotter.

And yes to this as well. If you're always looking for more than a HJ, PV isn't for you. But if you're happy with a massage and HJ, anything else is a bonus... you'll always appreciate a PV session regardless of extras. Not being outcome oriented is key.Well said.

Only thing I would say is that I wouldn't expect much of a massage. In my experience, the 5% of the time I've been offered one, it was terrible. I prefer to treat it more like a pseudodate where I skip to the good part and know worst case, will end up with a HJ. Unlike sugar world, no games, no wasting time sifting through profiles, etc. Minimal time / money investment with some real hidden gems to be discovered over the years.

Mika69
01-09-24, 00:49
New girl Audrey at ST. Big ol tittays.

https://secrettemptation.com/page28.html

Life410
01-09-24, 04:01
Only thing I would say is that I wouldn't expect much of a massage. In my experience, the 5% of the time I've been offered one, it was terrible. I prefer to treat it more like a pseudodate where I skip to the good part and know worst case, will end up with a HJ. Exactly, they don't look to specifically hire massage girls in my main PV experiences being ST, LOL.

I view PV as the lapdance / champagne room vibe as the basic service and let extras happen from there. But it's always YMMV extras and even YMMV basic service.

Ideally, we both naked and I'm getting a lapdance / ass-grind, body slide, p2 p, titty fucking and a HJ incorporated on a comfy bed as a basic service. Plus I should be able to roam rather freely. Yeah, A basic HJ ain't doing much for me and really not worth the time and money, it needs to be more especially since it's a transaction, imo.

KidFarian
01-09-24, 10:05
https://www.velvetroom.fun/blair

https://www.velvetroom.fun/copy-of-new-blair

I'm confused about theses links and names but interested in seeing either one. I'll report back as soon as possible.

Kid.

JonBou67
01-16-24, 13:04
Saw Julia at VR a couple of weeks ago. I've been to VR / DT a few times in the past, this is the first time that I've seen someone where they use clearly fake pics. I will say body type of the pics and Julia in person are fairly similar, but it is clearly not her. I did have a nice time with Julia. She really gets into the session and seems to enjoy the gig. LFK that led to DFK, DATY that she definitely enjoyed, BBBJ CIM. It was a nice session that I enjoyed but I probably won't see her again, we just didn't have the chemistry that I look for, and I wasn't super attracted to her. She asked for more of a tip after too, which was kind of awkward.

I see VR has some new talent that looks pretty hot. Has anyone seen Blair?

Or Vida or Laura?

KidFarian
01-17-24, 09:28
Saw Julia at VR a couple of weeks ago. I've been to VR / DT a few times in the past, this is the first time that I've seen someone where they use clearly fake pics. I will say body type of the pics and Julia in person are fairly similar, but it is clearly not her. I did have a nice time with Julia. She really gets into the session and seems to enjoy the gig. LFK that led to DFK, DATY that she definitely enjoyed, BBBJ CIM. It was a nice session that I enjoyed but I probably won't see her again, we just didn't have the chemistry that I look for, and I wasn't super attracted to her. She asked for more of a tip after too, which was kind of awkward.

I see VR has some new talent that looks pretty hot. Has anyone seen Blair?

Or Vida or Laura?Laura is probably Mia (btw, Mia continues to serve outside of VR in hotels; cfs bbbj 300hh and 400hr…I declined but posted for those that have her personal number). I'm not sure about Vida but she isn't new either just a name change.

PJ268
01-17-24, 11:30
some new talent that looks pretty hot. Has anyone seen Blair?

Or Vida or Laura?Vida = Mouna / Joy.

Blair = Lucia.

Laura = Mia.

Mika69
01-17-24, 17:18
Vida = Mouna / Joy.

Blair = Lucia.

Laura = Mia.Money / time saving intel right here. Much obliged.

RyanHarvey
01-17-24, 22:35
Money / time saving intel right here. Much obliged.Does DT / VR have any middle eastern or Indian girls?

Mika69
01-18-24, 13:14
Does DT / VR have any middle eastern or Indian girls?I don't believe so. The only Indian / Pakistani PV girls I know are Jasmine and Melanie (half) at ST.

Life410
01-18-24, 17:35

These New Megan pics don't look like the Megan ST pics from 9-10 years ago though I never saw her in person.

Never been to BG, but I saw the reviews of Leah and saw the gym body pics of Amelia. Just curious cause the body looks similar, but I never seen her in person.

Vcrgt
01-18-24, 18:11
Molly at ST is back and much better than before. She had some work done so flat tummy and great bolt ons. Whether you do tips or not, she still has the energy like before so will be a fun time.

I also saw Vida / Mouna recently and had a good time. Didn't like her tip amounts but she was good at what she does. She is like Gemini where she has a good time herself so it can be an exhilarating experience with a really tall woman. If I ever did a duo, it would be Gemini and Vida.

JarryCurl
01-18-24, 22:05
Melanie used to do more a while back, seems to be more basic services. Has Jasmine opened up menu beyond basic?

I don't believe so. The only Indian / Pakistani PV girls I know are Jasmine and Melanie (half) at ST.

RyanHarvey
01-19-24, 11:46

These New Megan pics don't look like the Megan ST pics from 9-10 years ago though I never saw her in person.

Never been to BG, but I saw the reviews of Leah and saw the gym body pics of Amelia. Just curious cause the body looks similar, but I never seen her in person.These do look like her. Someone needs to book ASAP and report back.

RyanHarvey
01-19-24, 11:53
These do look like her. Someone needs to book ASAP and report back.Actually I'm 99% it's her, check out the birth mark on her leg from her OF page and the ST page.

Mika69
01-19-24, 12:11
These do look like her. Someone needs to book ASAP and report back.Damn those pics look spicy. Happy to TOFTT some time in the next week or so (assuming she's still available) but wouldn't be much help re confirming if she's Leah since I never saw her. Is she meant to be some kind of PV legend?

Also, any word on Audrey?

Ansonl
01-19-24, 12:26
Actually I'm 99% it's her, check out the birth mark on her leg from her OF page and the ST page.Man you guys are amazing. Your talents should be used for national security. I am very impressed at your sleuthing skills.

Squatty2
01-19-24, 13:03

Never been to BG, but I saw the reviews of Leah and saw the gym body pics of Amelia. Just curious cause the body looks similar, but I never seen her in person.Her pictures don't look at all like Amelia / Leah's latest pictures. Nor does she look like any of the previous girls who have been there. Odds are that she's just someone new.

Here is Amelia / Leah for reference.

https://twitter.com/victoriazeal_

Life410
01-19-24, 13:09
Actually I'm 99% it's her, check out the birth mark on her leg from her OF page and the ST page.Haha good eye.

She was available yesterday, but she didn't have any pics available until late afternoon. I'm sure someone had to have seen her, but question is do they post on this forum?

Life410
01-20-24, 08:11
Her pictures don't look at all like Amelia / Leah's latest pictures. Nor does she look like any of the previous girls who have been there. Odds are that she's just someone new.

Here is Amelia / Leah for reference.

https://twitter.com/victoriazeal_So, the boob shape, the nipple shape, the areolas, and the belly button match. Just a coincidence? Not to mention birth mark and body shape.

That's quite the contrarian play. You must be a pro short seller to stand on that claim.

Stewnva
01-20-24, 21:19
So, the boob shape, the nipple shape, the areolas, and the belly button match. Just a coincidence? Not to mention birth mark and body shape.

That's quite the contrarian play. You must be a pro short seller to stand on that claim.It's actually the boob shape. Or mis-shape to be exact. That gives it away. I don't recall Amelia's being mismatched, like this gal's. Amelia is also thinner in the midsection.

But sure, perfectly plausible that she would go from a donation of 5 benjis for an hour of her time to splitting the house fee plus tips at a PV joint.

Life410
01-21-24, 09:48
It's actually the boob shape. Or mis-shape to be exact. That gives it away. I don't recall Amelia's being mismatched, like this gal's. Amelia is also thinner in the midsection.

But sure, perfectly plausible that she would go from a donation of 5 benjis for an hour of her time to splitting the house fee plus tips at a PV joint.A PV joint handles the accommodations and the logistics for half the house and ladies keep the tips. Less headaches to deal with is plausible for many people any profession.

Squatty2
01-21-24, 12:35
It's actually the boob shape. Or mis-shape to be exact. That gives it away. I don't recall Amelia's being mismatched, like this gal's. Amelia is also thinner in the midsection.

But sure, perfectly plausible that she would go from a donation of 5 benjis for an hour of her time to splitting the house fee plus tips at a PV joint.After the birthmark and other analysis, I'm back on the fence.

With respect to a seeming downgrade in earnings, things can and do dry up in the independent world, and the stability of a known entity and steady consistent income might be appealing short term while she plans out a next move.

Life410
01-21-24, 17:27
After the birthmark and other analysis, I'm back on the fence.

Same black wristband. French tip nails. Similar style. Too many similarities.

But I'm sure we will find out this week.

Mika69
01-22-24, 17:13
Anyone seen this potential hottie? Latina, 115 lbs, 5'4", 34B. She's been at BG for almost 2 weeks now but her pics weren't posted on the website until today:

https://www.bluegems.com/the-ladies/nggallery/album/briana

Mika69
01-25-24, 09:21
New girl Emily at ST:

https://secrettemptation.com/page40.html

Ansonl
01-25-24, 10:59
New girl Emily at ST:

https://secrettemptation.com/page40.htmlThe pictures look really hot!

JustJohn007
01-26-24, 10:50
The pictures look really hot!Agreed!

Unfortunately, not on website as of today.