PDA

View Full Version : Nikki

BeefNoodleSoup
11-04-21, 07:51
Anyone know what happened to Nikki?

She used to post on skipthegames and host in nicer hotels in south jersey. Divorced MILF. Long dark hair. She had a nice rack. Maybe Ds. Man made but looked very real, with the exception of very slight scaring. No signs of drug use. Hourglass figure with wide hips.

I met her a few times early on in the pandemic. She said she cleaned houses for a living but that income dried up during the pandemic. I'm guessing / hoping she was able to clean houses again and / or got some of that unemployment money.

I was just wondering if she is doing okay and if anyone knew what happened to her.

HummerVette
01-19-22, 09:04
Anyone know what happened to Nikki?

She used to post on skipthegames and host in nicer hotels in south jersey. Divorced MILF. Long dark hair. She had a nice rack. Maybe Ds. Man made but looked very real, with the exception of very slight scaring. No signs of drug use. Hourglass figure with wide hips.

I met her a few times early on in the pandemic. She said she cleaned houses for a living but that income dried up during the pandemic. I'm guessing / hoping she was able to clean houses again and / or got some of that unemployment money.

I was just wondering if she is doing okay and if anyone knew what happened to her.What was her phone number?