View Full Version : D h

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

JustSayinB
07-22-22, 11:43
Anyone got todays lineup 7/22.

Tryna go see what's up.

LueVee420
07-22-22, 13:15
Yesssss sirrrrrrr. I'll be paying a visit tonight as well. Definitely one of the best.I went lastnight & didn't see jasmin I saw a another dark skinned girl but no jazmine, maybe she was busy or she's not even there? Did you see her?

IHackinNYC
07-22-22, 18:51
I noticed I have not been there in a while but I noticed they don't let people wait in the living room anymore, its more rush then it used to be.

IHackinNYC
07-22-22, 18:54
I noticed since mongering a MILF can have tighter snatch then a younger women.

JackMen
07-22-22, 19:56
I hope dh start to put up a list of m girls that will be there.

JohnMadden1990
07-22-22, 23:56
I went lastnight & didn't see jasmin I saw a another dark skinned girl but no jazmine, maybe she was busy or she's not even there? Did you see her?I did and she fucked the shit out of me. Full review coming soon.

BeatSpace91
07-24-22, 09:26
I hope dh start to put up a list of m girls that will be there.Ask for the menu same concept across the board.

JohnMadden1990
07-24-22, 17:18
Provider's Name: Jazmin.

Pictures Accurate: yes.

Date of Visit: 07/21.

Donation / Time Spent: 40/10 minutes+20 tip=60 total.

This past Thursday I was pleasantly surprised to see Jazmin "the Body" return. I knew I had to go pay her a visit. I gave her one card to start and she lead me upstairs to same deluxe suite that I seen her in last year. I put on the music and she started to throw that ass back on me. She looked a bit slimmer, but that chocolate cake is still looking right. Then she turned around to suck and bite my nipples while stroking me. I laid down and Jazmin starts lightly biting me everywhere before giving me a fire CBJ, where her skills are vigorous and had me hard in no time. I told her to get on top to ride me cg. Wow that pussy was warm and tight just as I remember it. She can ride her ass off and does so on feet, not her knees. Then we go to mish where she splits her legs wide as she can go while I'm giving her long deep strokes. It seems this is her favorite position as well. After that we go to doggy where that arch is still on point. Once Jazmin started throwing it back crazy, I couldn't hold it any more and busted a huge load. I was shocked that she finished me off in just a short stay. Well they don't call her "Wonder Woman" for nothing. Guess I got to come back for another round with the henny dick real soon because she likes to fuck and doesn't mind it a bit rough either. She cleaned me up and gave me like a few quick sucks to make sure I was fully drained. Jazmin is definitely a girl who works hard and earns her tips tenfold. I gave her a twenty, a hug goodbye and slapped that ass for good measure until next time. She told me she plans to stay for two or three months if the money is right. I wish she was GFE, but she is always a pleasure nonetheless.

Inertia204
07-25-22, 08:11
Anyone know if Christina is coming back to DH? She was my fav.

JohnMadden1990
07-25-22, 16:27
Anyone know if Christina is coming back to DH? She was my fav.The snow white MILF with green eyes?

LaFlame94
07-26-22, 17:26
Title clearly speaks for itself.

Just trying to get a sense of what girls are working what day.

Anyone have any idea?

IHackinNYC
07-27-22, 22:23
Title clearly speaks for itself.

Just trying to get a sense of what girls are working what day.

Anyone have any idea?https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/dh-doll-house-casa-de-munecas-12-new-dolls/47705706

This is the closest thing I have seen but does not look to accurate.

SmokedOutt
07-28-22, 08:14
They still open? I haven't seen them post since may and the 929 number I have I get no response.

Inertia204
07-30-22, 01:19
The snow white MILF with green eyes?Wouldn't call her snow white but definitely lighter skin and probably a MILF. I don't remember her having green eyes, but she was about 5'4 with a nice body and when I saw her she had the room right behind where the girls are waiting in the living room.

JohnMadden1990
07-30-22, 03:05
Wouldn't call her snow white but definitely lighter skin and probably a MILF. I don't remember her having green eyes, but she was about 5'4 with a nice body and when I saw her she had the room right behind where the girls are waiting in the living room.Yeahhh that's og Cristina, her throat was endless. I doubt she will be back anytime soon unfortunately.

JackMen
08-02-22, 00:18
This place right here is awesome the girls are slim and It goes for 120.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/new-girl100-fresh-clean-gfepse-917-960-8258-s/48600093

Jason781
08-03-22, 14:29
What's with the young customers at DH? They look like they are 15 year old high school kids.

BeatSpace91
08-03-22, 18:40
What's with the young customers at DH? They look like they are 15 year old high school kids.They don't card. Simple plus alot of this young guys don't try.

WeaponX
08-03-22, 21:00
I visited the DH Academy with one objective in mind. To tame the beast known as Jazmin. There was A stacked lineup. Marianna who I need to see again soon, Paulina, Vida, looking as gorgeous as ever, Brenda, Sofia, Alexa and Lucero. But after all of them. I found my challenge. The great chocolate Jazmin. I immediately gave her the challenge cards and we went upstairs to her Danger Room.

We went inside and got straight to the battle. She told me to sit on the sofa and proceeded to do a nice tribal dance on top of me before getting on her knees to suction me off. After a few minutes we got on the bed and she put me between her big chest Cannons. She pushed me back to the sofa and then began to straddle me and slam her wet tight box on top of me it was nice watching me slide in and out the. She attacked my neck and then stood up. After which she bent completely over in half while standing up grabbing the back of her ankle keeping her balance as I started to drill her fat ass from behind. It was an impressive display of flexibility. Afterwards she transitioned to on her back spreading open to a split. She must've had a previous function as a gymnast with how adaptable she is. She turned sideways and held her leg upwards to have an easier opening for me to enter. I put her legs by her head and caught the weak spot. I kept pounding that spot until she tapped out. Then I put her in k9 and then lazy k9 and after a few more minutes of drilling. I unleashed my rage in her dream catcher. I pumped a few more to make sure I was empty.

She is easily one of the most impressive opponents I had all year. I need another match with her as soon as I can.

JohnMadden1990
08-03-22, 22:17
Yeahhh that's og Cristina, her throat was endless. I doubt she will be back anytime soon unfortunately.She's backkkkkk!

JohnMadden1990
08-03-22, 22:32
The cute fat ass Puerto Rican baddie Tina is back and so is the snow white green eyed Colombian MILF Cristina. Cristina's head is crazy if she still on that same type of time. I definitely plan to go give them a visit tomorrow evening.

JackMen
08-03-22, 22:48
What's with the young customers at DH? They look like they are 15 year old high school kids.And the girls don't mind they sleep with guys that young.

Lama777
08-04-22, 14:48
What is up guys I was at dollhouse last week and saw couple of good looking girls. I tried out Zoey from Puerto Rico and Jazmin a dark morena. These girls were both fire and had fat asses. They both did a great job at pleasing and would go back for a 2nd round.

JohnMadden1990
08-05-22, 03:02
What is up guys I was at dollhouse last week and saw couple of good looking girls. I tried out Zoey from Puerto Rico and Jazmin a dark morena. These girls were both fire and had fat asses. They both did a great job at pleasing and would go back for a 2nd round.Yup they good. I would also recommend Vida, Sofia and Jimena as well.

RonJeremy1
08-05-22, 07:50
Does anyone know if Paulina is still there?

Clewis632
08-05-22, 21:37
And the girls don't mind they sleep with guys that young.That's pretty Stupid because they are going to get the place shut down. If they don't mind then they and the management are dumb.

KirkDiggler
08-05-22, 23:39
That's pretty Stupid because they are going to get the place shut down. If they don't mind then they and the management are dumb.I've never seen any young teens there, so I don't know why people are throwing around these kind of accusations. People said some one got shot at DH some time ago but when I asked about it there it wasn't true, so you can't believe the rumors.

IHackinNYC
08-06-22, 01:18
That's pretty Stupid because they are going to get the place shut down. If they don't mind then they and the management are dumb.Surprised the girls did not object to seeing any of the young guys inhave seen very young men there.

IHackinNYC
08-06-22, 01:24
I've never seen any young teens there, so I don't know why people are throwing around these kind of accusations. People said some one got shot at DH some time ago but when I asked about it there it wasn't true, so you can't believe the rumors.I have seen very young men there and I read they got raided in July also not sure how lomg they will let that place operate.

RonJeremy1
08-06-22, 11:44
Anyone know the lineup for DollHouse this weekend?

JohnMadden1990
08-07-22, 14:12
Provider's Name: Tina.

Date of Visit: 08/05.

Donation / Time Spent: 80/20 minutes+20 tip=100 total.

This past Friday night, I went to go check out the Boricua baddie Tina for the fifth time. I gave her just one card to start and she lead me to the garage room. I put on some music and began to feel up on that booty. Then she told me to lay down for a CBJ. She started doing it real lazily at first and I had to tell her "I'm trying to see that ass shake baby". So she repositioned herself sucking me real slow and sensual with her ass up in the air. I'm glad she remembered what I like from our previous sessions and sucked me for about five minutes straight not stopping until I told her to. Once I was hard, I told her doggystyle baby. Tina don't exactly got the best arch game, however her ass bent over is good enough. When I got a good rhythm going, she began moaning and reaching underneath to lightly massage my balls. After a while I told her let's switch to mish. I don't know what her deal was, but she wasn't exactly letting me go in fully in that position. I started going soft and asked her to suck me again. She did as she was told, but then the dreaded knock came. I asked her if she wanted more and she said yes she does. So with that, I gave her my second card to continue the session. Tina picked up the pace after that, sucking me harder and faster than before. What happened next took me by surprise, but I definitely wasn't complaining. She got on top of me in reverse cg and rode the fuck out of me. She was making that ass clap. I had to nut there. I was like wow you got new tricks LOL. Tina cracked a little smile, but overall I know she got a very shy personality. That's why sometimes you have to let her know what you want or what you like. Although most girls are YMMV, I think if you play nice so will she. We got dressed, gave her a tip and hug before I was on my way. Tina said her last day this tour will be Tuesday for anyone interested in seeing her.

JustSayinB
08-08-22, 12:56
Is that cristina thick they was promoting her think I reviewed her but she look different.

The cute fat ass Puerto Rican baddie Tina is back and so is the snow white green eyed Colombian MILF Cristina. Cristina's head is crazy if she still on that same type of time. I definitely plan to go give them a visit tomorrow evening.

JustSayinB
08-08-22, 13:26
Body is sick but session be mechanical with her unlike jasmine sheeshhhhhhhhhh.

Provider's Name: Tina.

Date of Visit: 08/05.

This past Friday night, I went to go check out the Boricua baddie Tina for the fifth time. I gave her just one card to start and she lead me to the garage room. I put on some music and began to feel up on that booty. Then she told me to lay down for a CBJ. She started doing it real lazily at first and I had to tell her "I'm trying to see that ass shake baby". So she repositioned herself sucking me real slow and sensual with her ass up in the air. I'm glad she remembered what I like from our previous sessions and sucked me for about five minutes straight not stopping until I told her to. Once I was hard, I told her doggystyle baby. Tina don't exactly got the best arch game, however her ass bent over is good enough. When I got a good rhythm going, she began moaning and reaching underneath to lightly massage my balls. After a while I told her let's switch to mish. I don't know what her deal was, but she wasn't exactly letting me go in fully in that position. I started going soft and asked her to suck me again. She did as she was told, but then the dreaded knock came. I asked her if she wanted more and she said yes she does. So with that, I gave her my second card to continue the session. Tina picked up the pace after that, sucking me harder and faster than before. What happened next took me by surprise, but I definitely wasn't complaining. She got on top of me in reverse cg and rode the fuck out of me. She was making that ass clap. I had to nut there. I was like wow you got new tricks LOL. Tina cracked a little smile, but overall I know she got a very shy personality. That's why sometimes you have to let her know what you want or what you like. Although most girls are YMMV, I think if you play nice so will she. We got dressed, gave her a tip and hug before I was on my way. Tina said her last day this tour will be Tuesday for anyone interested in seeing her.

JohnMadden1990
08-08-22, 19:11
Is that cristina thick they was promoting her think I reviewed her but she look different.It's not Christina thick.

LueVee420
08-09-22, 13:05
She definitely stepped up her game since the last time I fucked, wow she started with a CBJ licking the boy and everything after a while told her to stop get to doggy I wanted to see that nice ass, gave her some long deep strokes nice and slow till I came in the bag when I pulled out she began to suck my dick again with passion till every drop was out what a freak! That was a good nut!

LueVee420
08-09-22, 13:07
Body is sick but session be mechanical with her unlike jasmine sheeshhhhhhhhhh.Word she's hot but such a boring smash didn't even let deep stroke her like ***** you going to take this whole dick! ****!

Lesizmore03
08-09-22, 20:40
Word she's hot but such a boring smash didn't even let deep stroke her like ***** you going to take this whole dick! ****!Yea she has a crazy body but no enthusiasm smh.

It's like beating a dead horse.

Lesizmore03
08-09-22, 20:41
She definitely stepped up her game since the last time I fucked, wow she started with a CBJ licking the boy and everything after a while told her to stop get to doggy I wanted to see that nice ass, gave her some long deep strokes nice and slow till I came in the bag when I pulled out she began to suck my dick again with passion till every drop was out what a freak! That was a good nut!Sophia loves what she does and she always earns her tips. I lover her personality.

KirkDiggler
08-11-22, 21:41
I have seen very young men there and I read they got raided in July also not sure how lomg they will let that place operate.The young men that go there don't mean there are teenagers,you can't tell,I see dudes that have their uniform on going to these places. And they been getting raided, that don't mean anything. They've been raided hundreds of times but they still are running.

IHackinNYC
08-11-22, 22:45
The young men that go there don't mean there are teenagers,you can't tell,I see dudes that have their uniform on going to these places. And they been getting raided, that don't mean anything. They've been raided hundreds of times but they still are running.The services there are the cheapest are those girls doing this willingly, because no other girls are offering those services for so cheap.

Lockey
08-13-22, 15:01
I have never been to DH, can someone DM me address.

LaFlame94
08-13-22, 15:43
Anyone have any idea if they are open or closed?

Texted multiple times but no response.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks stay safe.

ShuperShtar
08-13-22, 17:26
What's with the young customers at DH? They look like they are 15 year old high school kids.The door man at the place on 60th in flushing looked like between 16-21 (was Asian so could be 30 actually &#128514.

Anyway got a lineup of 4 girls they were 50/50 Asian / Mexican at a rate of 100/120 hh / H.

All of them were real hot 🔥, might come back for a second serving and ask names LOL sorry. Got the big boob white skin Asian girl.

Chlorox
08-14-22, 18:02
She definitely stepped up her game since the last time I fucked, wow she started with a CBJ licking the boy and everything after a while told her to stop get to doggy I wanted to see that nice ass, gave her some long deep strokes nice and slow till I came in the bag when I pulled out she began to suck my dick again with passion till every drop was out what a freak! That was a good nut!Guys OMG did Sofia get deported in the raid I haven't seen her in the lineup in days that was my girl service was so amazing hope everything is ok.

Lesizmore03
08-14-22, 23:36
Guys OMG did Sofia get deported in the raid I haven't seen her in the lineup in days that was my girl service was so amazing hope everything is ok.There was a Raid?

KirkDiggler
08-15-22, 13:53
The services there are the cheapest are those girls doing this willingly, because no other girls are offering those services for so cheap.There are girls out here who are offering those price, many women have been cheaper but that's their business. Many of these women come and go there (and at other locations with the same rate) as they please so I hope you are not implying they are forced because they are not.

JackMen
08-15-22, 18:31
It seems like since that raid they have not posted on sumosearch they used to post on listcrawler they even had ads on Twitter they may end up being more like garages where they stay way more low key.

MeanMark456
08-15-22, 20:15
It seems like since that raid they have not posted on sumosearch they used to post on listcrawler they even had ads on Twitter they may end up being more like garages where they stay way more low key.Dh needs to go full referral mode now ala carols, imperios and Ivan, you can't let everybody in no more and yeah no more ads, we all been to dh but I think referral mode is the way to go now.

WeaponX
08-16-22, 20:32
Mariana DH:

I returned to the DH academy ready for a good round. Alexa, Alexis, Erica, Brenda, Jazmin one of my favorites and Lucero But one look at Mariana's equipment made my choice easy. Thick short stacked and natural huge chest cannons and fat ass made for grabbing. I couldn't wait to see her so I gave her the cards and we went upstairs to her danger room.

She put on some music and went straight to work with some dance moves. She saw how ready I was to strike and She went to work with a CBJ technique with great suction and vigor. She went for DT and allowed some ff action. I pushed it deep in her mouth until I was ready to strike. She got on top and her box was tight and warm. After I got all the way inside her wet box, she began to ride vigorously through every variation of cg. Her best variation is the grinding variation which she performed to the rhythm of her favorite reggaeton music. I wanted to see her pretty face and suck on them chest cannons so I put her in mish and drill her as hard as I could you till she tapped out. At this point she was caressing my face and smiling in a seductive manner. This had me so close to finishing but I needed to see her k9 skills. Her arch and view in k9 was magnificent. She threw it back and made sure that I was able to get deep inside her. I slapped her cheeks as they bounced on me. The waves were serious and heavy and this is her best position. Unfortunately I was running out of energy and I had no choice but to unleash my rage in her dreamcatcher. She bounced it back until I was drained and said mucho leche. We chatted some more and I left.

She put on a great performance and is definitely one to see if you want a worthy round with someone who has a killer body and the performance to back it up.

LapGod
08-16-22, 22:53
What day was this I'm tryna to catch her too.

Mariana DH:

I returned to the DH academy ready for a good round. Alexa, Alexis, Erica, Brenda, Jazmin one of my favorites and Lucero But one look at Mariana's equipment made my choice easy. Thick short stacked and natural huge chest cannons and fat ass made for grabbing. I couldn't wait to see her so I gave her the cards and we went upstairs to her danger room.

She put on some music and went straight to work with some dance moves. She saw how ready I was to strike and She went to work with a CBJ technique with great suction and vigor. She went for DT and allowed some ff action. I pushed it deep in her mouth until I was ready to strike. She got on top and her box was tight and warm. After I got all the way inside her wet box, she began to ride vigorously through every variation of cg. Her best variation is the grinding variation which she performed to the rhythm of her favorite reggaeton music. I wanted to see her pretty face and suck on them chest cannons so I put her in mish and drill her as hard as I could you till she tapped out. At this point she was caressing my face and smiling in a seductive manner. This had me so close to finishing but I needed to see her k9 skills. Her arch and view in k9 was magnificent. She threw it back and made sure that I was able to get deep inside her. I slapped her cheeks as they bounced on me. The waves were serious and heavy and this is her best position. Unfortunately I was running out of energy and I had no choice but to unleash my rage in her dreamcatcher. She bounced it back until I was drained and said mucho leche. We chatted some more and I left.

She put on a great performance and is definitely one to see if you want a worthy round with someone who has a killer body and the performance to back it up.

Jackie57
08-17-22, 03:12
When I went to dh, the girl says if you want bbj anal ask privately in a room, but I did that and there was a girl there, who said she did not do it. Even though on the profile it ad she did they should just be upfront when you get there and say the offer extras.

Pahittare
08-17-22, 11:10
I'm planning on visiting DH when I'm visiting NYC in a couple of weeks.

A couple of questions.

Can you use the cards on different day than when you get them? So, since if you get six of them you get a better rate per card, I figure it's probably better to get 6 and use say 3 and then come back next day and use the other 3.

Which girl is currently the hottest one? From what I've read it always used to be Wendy. Who took her spot?

KirkDiggler
08-18-22, 02:09
I'm planning on visiting DH when I'm visiting NYC in a couple of weeks.

A couple of questions.

Can you use the cards on different day than when you get them? So, since if you get six of them you get a better rate per card, I figure it's probably better to get 6 and use say 3 and then come back next day and use the other 3.

Which girl is currently the hottest one? From what I've read it always used to be Wendy. Who took her spot?You're not allowed to take cards home from what I was told,that happened to me once and it was an issue.

LueVee420
08-19-22, 15:32
Open or red light?

JohnMadden1990
08-19-22, 21:55
Open or red light?Open Green light means GO.

Hedon39
08-20-22, 00:15
When I went to dh, the girl says if you want bbj anal ask privately in a room, but I did that and there was a girl there, who said she did not do it. Even though on the profile it ad she did they should just be upfront when you get there and say the offer extras.It's a business my guy.

I've noticed this as well, the posts will say certain extras on certain girls but when you ask them they say no. Could be that they need to feel comfortable with you, so they might not say yes the first time, or you're just not their flavor to be open to that. Could be a YMMV kinda thing.

Keep in mind the girls themselves don't post the ads, it's the handlers running the show so they might put those extras there to get you through the door. Is it false advertising? Yes. But what are you going to do, ask for your money back? Or just go ahead and bust since you're already in the room w the girl? LOL.

Jackie57
08-20-22, 13:55
It's a business my guy.

I've noticed this as well, the posts will say certain extras on certain girls but when you ask them they say no. Could be that they need to feel comfortable with you, so they might not say yes the first time, or you're just not their flavor to be open to that. Could be a YMMV kinda thing.

Keep in mind the girls themselves don't post the ads, it's the handlers running the show so they might put those extras there to get you through the door. Is it false advertising? Yes. But what are you going to do, ask for your money back? Or just go ahead and bust since you're already in the room w the girl? LOL.Appreciate that.

LapGod
08-20-22, 14:18
Anybody know if Tina does BBJ.

Hedon39
08-20-22, 20:18
Anybody know if Tina does BBJ.I've seen her at a different house and she did offer it as an option, but regretted spending the cash because it was lackluster at best & didn't last long at all. Not worth it imo but YMMV.

Jackie57
08-20-22, 23:22
When are they going to put out a list of girls thays work there and I hope they put one out where the girls really do anal and bbj cause they took there ads down.

JohnMadden1990
08-21-22, 01:34
Anybody know if Tina does BBJ.Yeah she does.

LaFlame94
08-21-22, 14:48
Anyone got the list of girls?

I don't want to be disappointed and not find my favorites over there.

Any info is appreciated.

Neo37
08-21-22, 15:11
Dh needs to go full referral mode now ala carols, imperios and Ivan, you can't let everybody in no more and yeah no more ads, we all been to dh but I think referral mode is the way to go now.I need to stop being a lurker and start being active.

JohnMadden1990
08-21-22, 16:38
Anyone got the list of girls?

I don't want to be disappointed and not find my favorites over there.

Any info is appreciated.Who's your favs?

JustSayinB
08-21-22, 17:44
Who got the lineup for this Sunday night? 8/27.

LueVee420
08-22-22, 10:18
Stop asking for line up & go see for yourself man up & ask the girls if they do Extra they all do BBj if the money is right you cheap fuk lmao.

LaFlame94
08-22-22, 12:00
Who's your favs?Fernanda, Lulu, Zoe, and Sofia.

I never got the hype about Vida, Wendy, and Jasmin tho.

Neo37
08-22-22, 12:03
When are they going to put out a list of girls thays work there and I hope they put one out where the girls really do anal and bbj cause they took there ads down.This, and bonus point if they put their height as well since I'm not very tall and I'm into shorter women.

RonJeremy1
08-22-22, 20:32
Paulina is one of my favs. Wish she came back already.

JohnMadden1990
08-23-22, 00:14
Paulina is one of my favs. Wish she came back already.She back right now.

JohnMadden1990
08-23-22, 00:15
Fernanda, Lulu, Zoe, and Sofia.

I never got the hype about Vida, Wendy, and Jasmin tho.Damnn I fuck with all of them really, except for maybe Fernanda.

LueVee420
08-23-22, 08:59
Paulina is one of my favs. Wish she came back already.I love her face when she gives a lot of eye contact while sucking my cock!

Bballswish69
08-23-22, 10:52
Damnn I fuck with all of them really, except for maybe Fernanda.Fernanda isn't as beautiful as Ximena, Alexa, Cristina but she seems likes she's cool with being put in any position in whatever way. I've had her legs sticking up in the air while drilling her, moved her around to fuck her however I wanted to and she even kissed me a few times. I'm not sure if she does this for everyone.

RonJeremy1
08-23-22, 10:54
She back right now.Thanks for the heads up. Any chance you know how long she's there for?

Jackie57
08-23-22, 12:48
I remember going to dh a while back and doing anal with one of the girls amdnitmwas just a musty smell in the room they should wash before each client can't imagine not bathing before each customer.

JohnMadden1990
08-23-22, 13:37
I love her face when she gives a lot of eye contact while sucking my cock!Yeahhhh she does that lovely.

JohnMadden1990
08-23-22, 13:39
Thanks for the heads up. Any chance you know how long she's there for?Probably this week at least.

JohnMadden1990
08-23-22, 13:39
Fernanda isn't as beautiful as Ximena, Alexa, Cristina but she seems likes she's cool with being put in any position in whatever way. I've had her legs sticking up in the air while drilling her, moved her around to fuck her however I wanted to and she even kissed me a few times. I'm not sure if she does this for everyone.Definitely didn't kiss me LOL.

RonJeremy1
08-24-22, 10:51
Probably this week at least.Damn I won't be back for another 2 weeks. Hopefully she'll still be there.

Eno91
08-25-22, 00:36
I'm in queens looking for Doll house can anyone PM the address?? Or number?

LapGod
08-25-22, 10:19
Is that the same Mariana from DH?

Both of my favorites working today saw Mariana yesterday in Manhattan spot she's at Isabela's today, just saw Andrea at Queens blvd, both are great chicas and you get moneys worth with both.

MeanMark456
08-25-22, 13:53
Is that the same Mariana from DH?No the Mariana I see doesn't work in dh.

Khamiel97
08-25-22, 14:30
Honestly if not the Asians further down Roosevelt 60 but I do 80 so they won't complain but it's a very Pump and Dump situation.

I usually get there numbers but I forget there names or don't lock them in.

Angelos is the better spot rn Kings and DH are huge bottom tier for me.

But truthfully I'd save your money. Imo these girls give more attitude at short stays especially if your big.

Literally why I only go for the half.I've messed with Dh a lot usually and some of the Asian spots if it's a late late night. But If any one doesn't mind, can I have Angelos and king spa Addy's. PM please.

JohnMadden1990
08-25-22, 14:47
Is that the same Mariana from DH?No he talking about the MILF one that moves around.

Hedon39
08-25-22, 16:52
I've messed with Dh a lot usually and some of the Asian spots if it's a late late night. But If any one doesn't mind, can I have Angelos and king spa Addy's. PM please.If you mess w the asian spots maybe write some reviews, put out info before asking for handouts. These spots are not secret, and you can easily find them on listcrawler. Com.

LapGod
08-26-22, 12:58
Any reviews on Cristina?

Thinking about seeing her today.

LaFlame94
08-29-22, 09:45
Red flag from the start she was king for tips.

It's not the first time I see her too I've seen her twice before and each time is the same. Only picked her because there were a couple of guys waiting go since it was so busy.

Should've known why she was available since no one picked her.

And she also never does get picked. Every time I go I see her available.

No touching or anything unless your tip first.

I was actually thinking of leaving mid session but I was like fuck that let me finish and bounce.

Still had the nerve to ask for tips and then got upset when she didn't get any.

Girls who service well are well known such as Sofia, Alexa, Zoe to name a few.

Fuck that shit.

She's a Dominican with man made tits and a fat ass. MILF looking too.

Impossible to miss her cause she's always there. Avoid her at all costs.

If I had a photo from the old ads I would've posted a photo but they don't advertise her anymore.

Wonder why?

LapGod
08-29-22, 10:58
Damn Cristina gave me the best BBJ I got in a while deff seeing her again!

Lesizmore03
08-29-22, 11:03
Why DH don't post their line up anymore?

It sucks going there and the lineup it's not what you expected.

KirkDiggler
08-29-22, 15:44
Red flag from the start she was king for tips.

It's not the first time I see her too I've seen her twice before and each time is the same. Only picked her because there were a couple of guys waiting go since it was so busy.

Should've known why she was available since no one picked her.

And she also never does get picked. Every time I go I see her available.

No touching or anything unless your tip first.

I was actually thinking of leaving mid session but I was like fuck that let me finish and bounce.

Still had the nerve to ask for tips and then got upset when she didn't get any.

Girls who service well are well known such as Sofia, Alexa, Zoe to name a few.

Fuck that shit.

She's a Dominican with man made tits and a fat ass. MILF looking too.

Impossible to miss her cause she's always there. Avoid her at all costs.

If I had a photo from the old ads I would've posted a photo but they don't advertise her anymore.

Wonder why?Zoe does not give good service from what I hear and know. Alexa is a hit or miss YMMV.

Not sure who you are talking about though? Is Catalina the short bronze skinned chic with a nose ring?

KirkDiggler
08-29-22, 15:45
Any reviews on Cristina?

Thinking about seeing her today.Yea good service with her.

LapGod
08-29-22, 18:19
Zoe service is great if you ask me.

Zoe does not give good service from what I hear and know. Alexa is a hit or miss YMMV.

Not sure who you are talking about though? Is Catalina the short bronze skinned chic with a nose ring?

Jackie57
08-30-22, 14:30
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/nnnnnnnnnnnnn/49022261

When I'm on sumosearch I always see these pictures of people holding up there IDs with just only one picture why.

KirkDiggler
08-30-22, 14:51
Zoe service is great if you ask me.She's fat too me, but some will foolishly call her thick, and she is always on her phone in the living room with an attitude look on her face. I've heard her and the other Rican ***** Tina scam give very subpar service being on their phone minutes in the session.

I'll pass.

LaFlame94
08-30-22, 19:34
Why DH don't post their line up anymore?

It sucks going there and the lineup it's not what you expected.They reply back with pics.

LaFlame94
08-30-22, 19:36
Anyone want to give a good time frame to go?

Last time I went Sunday late night and it was super packed. I hate waiting.

I try to avoid weekends because I know it's busy then.

And I would like to choose between 8 or 9 girls not just 4 or 3.

JustSayinB
08-31-22, 09:08
Deff from 12-3 bro around brunch they all available; night time is wack it's just convient cause when you leave you don't have the neighbors looking at you LOL but yea man. What's the lineup like if you went recently?

Anyone want to give a good time frame to go?

Last time I went Sunday late night and it was super packed. I hate waiting.

I try to avoid weekends because I know it's busy then.

And I would like to choose between 8 or 9 girls not just 4 or 3.

LapGod
08-31-22, 11:00
Yesterday I went and saw Cinthia, beautiful Short Colombian with black and blonde hair.

Definitely worth it she got straight to it made sure I was fully hard before she put the condom on and really let me fuck her brains out till I finished. On top of that she was mad cool and got a pretty ass smile.

Deff going to see her again!

LaFlame94
08-31-22, 11:13
Deff from 12-3 bro around brunch they all available; night time is wack it's just convient cause when you leave you don't have the neighbors looking at you LOL but yea man. What's the lineup like if you went recently?I only go at night for that sole reason. I hate being watched by the neighbors whenever I go. Like can you not LOL.

I've never tried to go in the afternoon tbh. Always type nervous.

Last time I went literally all the girls were busy except for like 4 which are the ones no one wanted to pick. I remember seeing Brenda and Catalina. I low key feel bad for the girls that don't get picked LOL. But I go there for what I want.

Neo37
08-31-22, 22:43
Yesterday I went and saw Cinthia, beautiful Short Colombian with black and blonde hair.

Definitely worth it she got straight to it made sure I was fully hard before she put the condom on and really let me fuck her brains out till I finished. On top of that she was mad cool and got a pretty ass smile.

Deff going to see her again!I like short, got to keep her name in mind.

JustSayinB
09-02-22, 06:26
Been skeptical going to dh since they don't post who there now; so just decided to show up yesterday midnight and be surprised but as soon as I pull up I see the boys parked up in the front and was either inside or talking to one of the money handlers. Don't know why or what happened but they left right away but still shjt hot box man even if they don't post. Anybody know what's up with that. Fuckkk dnt even want to be caught up in a raid.

Lesizmore03
09-02-22, 10:53
Anyone know if Mariana is back at DH or when she might be back?

Suck DH doesn't post ADs no more. Hate asking to see who's available.

LapGod
09-02-22, 15:55
Went and saw Ximena yesterday This girl is cute as fuck type slim real nice tits I asked for BBJ and she told me she don't do BBJ but she let guys eat her out for extra! In my head I thought like WTF guys out here eating these bitches out LOL.

But anyway deff worth a try she bad af and I love her Colombian accent!

JackMen
09-02-22, 20:18
Been skeptical going to dh since they don't post who there now; so just decided to show up yesterday midnight and be surprised but as soon as I pull up I see the boys parked up in the front and was either inside or talking to one of the money handlers. Don't know why or what happened but they left right away but still shjt hot box man even if they don't post. Anybody know what's up with that. Fuckkk dnt even want to be caught up in a raid.Who knows they probably pay them off I got back from there a while ago it was ok.

KirkDiggler
09-03-22, 16:17
Been skeptical going to dh since they don't post who there now; so just decided to show up yesterday midnight and be surprised but as soon as I pull up I see the boys parked up in the front and was either inside or talking to one of the money handlers. Don't know why or what happened but they left right away but still shjt hot box man even if they don't post. Anybody know what's up with that. Fuckkk dnt even want to be caught up in a raid.

What time yesterday did you go?

Stinkfinger202
09-04-22, 13:16
So I stumbled over to this section of the board. Can someone pm me the how to's of this place?

LaFlame94
09-06-22, 17:27
Has anyone here tried Cristina? She looks thick asf in the right places.

JohnMadden1990
09-06-22, 20:05
Has anyone here tried Cristina? She looks thick asf in the right places.She is a cute slim MILF.

LueVee420
09-07-22, 08:22
Wow she's so sexy, I love how she can tighten up her pussy while I'm hitting it ughhhh she's the best when she's on top! Treat her nice bros.

Hedon39
09-07-22, 10:55
Wow she's so sexy, I love how she can tighten up her pussy while I'm hitting it ughhhh she's the best when she's on top! Treat her nice bros.Is she back??

JohnMadden1990
09-07-22, 14:55
Wow she's so sexy, I love how she can tighten up her pussy while I'm hitting it ughhhh she's the best when she's on top! Treat her nice bros.Definitely a Top Tier Dominicana.

LueVee420
09-07-22, 16:30
Is she back??Yes, She is back in rotation.

LapGod
09-08-22, 09:15
Who else they got right now.

Yes, She is back in rotation.

LueVee420
09-08-22, 17:09
Who else they got right now.Luz. Sophia. Jasmine. Jenny lucero mad girls the other day when I went the whole room was full so many choices, big, small, dark, brown, white. Fat, thick, skinny! All shapes & sizes.

JohnMadden1990
09-15-22, 15:23
Damnn they just sent me these pics of two new nice looking big booty Boricuas; Kathy and Joanna. I definitely have to go check them out asap, meaning this weekend. Then just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I see Gabriella from last year is back today as well. I enjoyed amazing sessions with her countless times and should have some reviews here too. As always here's the pics for anyone interested.

Ard6205
09-16-22, 11:13
Has anyone tried to get 2 at the same time? I know they prob wouldn't interact and it would just be one then the other but want to see if maybe a tip might help at least get them to agree and see how it goes.

JohnMadden1990
09-16-22, 13:00
Has anyone tried to get 2 at the same time? I know they prob wouldn't interact and it would just be one then the other but want to see if maybe a tip might help at least get them to agree and see how it goes.They don't do threesomes here.

LueVee420
09-16-22, 13:51
Damnn they just sent me these pics of two new nice looking big booty Boricuas; Kathy and Joanna. I definitely have to go check them out asap, meaning this weekend. Then just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I see Gabriella from last year is back today as well. I enjoyed amazing sessions with her countless times and should have some reviews here too. As always here's the pics for anyone interested.I want to try Gabriella 🤤.

JohnMadden1990
09-16-22, 14:42
I want to try Gabriella 🤤.Ohhh for sure, she is great to me. Can't wait to see her again too.

JackMen
09-17-22, 01:34
How do you go to garages? I know where Dh, Angelos and King spa just not garages its ome 79 and Roosevelt there are Asian massage parlors there how do you go.

Night123
09-17-22, 14:22
Went to DH two weeks ago and saw Jazmin. Tall black skin Colombian, slim body decent tits and a huge ass that bulges out towards you rather than the assessment that bulge out to the sides that DH seems to have in abundance. She was really cool, told me I paid for my time and I deserved to enjoy it even if I had gone over on time. She even seemed to have fun. Her ass and attitude was great so I went back to see her again a week ago and had a great time then too.

Went last night after a night out and saw Tina. Amazing huge ass (the type to bulges yo the sides though) but she was the biggest dud I've had at the house. Chick was wasted or borderline about to knockout. Had no energy and wouldn't even let me thrust properly. She had her hands on my base the whole time and just held on even when I told her to knock it off. Jerking off at home or even not jerking off at all would have been a better way to spend my time.

LapGod
09-18-22, 10:48
Do you know if Cristina or Mariana there?

Went to DH two weeks ago and saw Jazmin. Tall black skin Colombian, slim body decent tits and a huge ass that bulges out towards you rather than the assessment that bulge out to the sides that DH seems to have in abundance. She was really cool, told me I paid for my time and I deserved to enjoy it even if I had gone over on time. She even seemed to have fun. Her ass and attitude was great so I went back to see her again a week ago and had a great time then too.

Went last night after a night out and saw Tina. Amazing huge ass (the type to bulges yo the sides though) but she was the biggest dud I've had at the house. Chick was wasted or borderline about to knockout. Had no energy and wouldn't even let me thrust properly. She had her hands on my base the whole time and just held on even when I told her to knock it off. Jerking off at home or even not jerking off at all would have been a better way to spend my time.

Lesizmore03
09-18-22, 10:57
I saw Tina once & never again. She's dead, no energy & this Hoe got the nerves to ask me for a $20 tip before we started. I told her no I don't have it (had more, & I tip according to service provided) just beat it up quick and left without tipping her. Fukk her, she didn't deserve no tip.

Only tip she got was the Tip of my Dikkkkk!

IHackinNYC
09-18-22, 13:02
Everything that women with the red hair was there that was light skinned the girls look better and they behaved better the girls are mostly fat and old when the light skinned women was there the girls were more respectful now they have no respect at all its like they act like they are doing you a favor that place needs a overhaul.

JohnMadden1990
09-18-22, 15:55
Do you know if Cristina or Mariana there?No, they not.

DiddyBopping
09-19-22, 00:27
There is orange stickers all over DH now saying they are closed down.

Clb Ny
09-19-22, 07:18
Haven't passed by recently. Is Alexa and Jenny / yenny in the rotation?

Hedon39
09-19-22, 23:19
There is orange stickers all over DH now saying they are closed down.Can confirm, went by last night around 9 & there was no answer. No lights on, and signs from nypd on the front wall.

IHackinNYC
09-20-22, 10:53
Wonder when they will open back up but when they do I really hope they vet the grisk working there they are beyond rude and unprofessional like whom runs a establishment like that who does.

LueVee420
09-20-22, 12:43
Can confirm, went by last night around 9 & there was no answer. No lights on, and signs from nypd on the front wall.Yea I think it's time for a new location because that whole block knows there a putii house there, It's too hot, every one double parking outside the house & and*ggas hanging out side trying to find the house, it was a matter of time. They will be back soon.

MeanMark456
09-20-22, 14:42
Yea I think it's time for a new location because that whole block knows there a putii house there, It's too hot, every one double parking outside the house & and*ggas hanging out side trying to find the house, it was a matter of time. They will be back soon.As I keep saying time for Dh to go referral mode, can't let everybody in anymore.

Heljfjfj
09-23-22, 14:58
Does anyone know if dh is open.

JohnMadden1990
09-26-22, 13:06
Provider's Name: Lorena.

Pictures Accurate: "N / A".

Date of Visit: 09/16.

On this Friday, I heard they had three new girls in the lineup, two Puerto Ricans named Kathy and Joanna as well as an Ecuadorian named Lorena. When I arrived and grabbed my tickets, I would take a seat to get a good look at all the latest talent. Kathy was a chubby chick that spoke English and seemed nice, but wasn't packing much ass. Joanna was a young slim tall tanned hottie, but wasn't really my type. Finally Lorena was a short curly blond with snow white skin. I handed her one card to start and she smiled before leading me downstairs to her room. Once we got inside, I played some reggaeton. She helped me undress and made me hug and feel all over her body. With that foreplay, I just knew I was in for a great time. I started kissing her neck and to my pleasant surprise, she gave me her lips instead. Finally, I laid down and Lorena started to give me a great CBJ, that seemed to get wetter as she went. The best part was she deepthroated and understood what "hands-free" meant. She took her time and made love to my dick, not stopping until she was told to. Lorena then hopped on top cg and put her hands on the ceiling as we were in the basement room. This girl knows how to ride a dick because she went at it from every angle. Then I wanted doggy which she wanted to try standing for some reason. No big deal I figured. Not sure why, but she started to run a bit here which I didn't understand and said fuck it let's get to mish then. Lorena took all the dick here and pulled me in closer to meet her lips while I deep stroked. She was moaning and seemed to be quite into it. Then the dreaded knock came, so of course I had to extend. I got a little soft, so I had her suck me back up. Once I was ready to go, I said let's try doggy again. This time I was ready and once she started running, I pulled her hair back so she couldn't go too far. I think I unlocked a new level of freakiness from her with that because I felt her pussy get tense and moist. When I got tired of pumping her in that position, I laid back down and Lorena would suck me again and kept going long after I busted. She cleaned me up and we laid in bed relaxing until the second knock came. I tipped her a 20, we kissed and hugged goodbye and I told her I hope to see you again real soon. I was unaware of it at the time, but this would be my final visit to this location. It was a good three year run and I'm proud to say Lorena made sure it ended with a bang (pun very much intended). Unfortunately there are no pictures of her to include in this one. I can't wait for the grand opening of the new spot and next chapter of DollHouse which I hear is coming very soon and hope to see Lorena there.

TerryChiNYC
10-01-22, 20:07
Hi All,

I use to be very frequent visitor to DH up until 2021, but then I moved out of NY and lost contact. Is it still the same 929#?

Anyone got or can share new contact or place?

If Dh is down for now is there any other place you can send? I am going to be in Ny next week for 7 days.

Thank you.

Hedon39
10-02-22, 02:48
Hi All,

I use to be very frequent visitor to DH up until 2021, but then I moved out of NY and lost contact. Is it still the same 929#?

Anyone got or can share new contact or place?

If Dh is down for now is there any other place you can send? I am going to be in Ny next week for 7 days.

Thank you.Theres plenty of ads out just pick one.

LaFlame94
10-02-22, 17:16
Looks like they back open.

JackMen
10-02-22, 20:17
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/93913616/9178686315

IHackinNYC
10-03-22, 02:03
Looks like they back open.They back open at the same spot.

LaFlame94
10-03-22, 09:44
They back open at the same spot.It says new location on the ad.

Why would they go back to the same location after it got shut down for good.

JohnMadden1990
10-03-22, 09:56
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/93913616/9178686315They are reopen at a new location, however this is not DH though.

JohnMadden1990
10-03-22, 09:57
They back open at the same spot.Nahhhhhhhhhh.

IHackinNYC
10-03-22, 13:52
They are reopen at a new location, however this is not DH though.You have there ad or number.

IHackinNYC
10-03-22, 14:00
It says new location on the ad.

Why would they go back to the same location after it got shut down for good.Did not know it got shut down for good I seen the orange stickers on the door once and they opened back up the next day.

Hedon39
10-04-22, 01:07
They hit me up today w the starting lineup LOL.

Same spot, same rates. Might go if only to see vida again, that ass got me hooked.

JohnMadden1990
10-04-22, 01:15
They hit me up today w the starting lineup LOL.

Same spot, same rates. Might go if only to see vida again, that ass got me hooked.Yeah Vida is one of the best.

LueVee420
10-04-22, 10:29
Yeah Vida is one of the best.Same location or different spot now?

JackMen
10-04-22, 13:03
Yeah Vida is one of the best.I just texted them but they did not text back what's the new address.

LaFlame94
10-04-22, 13:30
Dollhouse is not at the same spot.

I just went to the new spot and saw Sofia.

Sofia, luz, Alexa, Vida and two others I didn't know were all there.

So for the people saying they at the same spot idk what you are talking about.

JohnMadden1990
10-04-22, 14:32
Same location or different spot now?Different.

Night123
10-04-22, 21:30
Where do they post their ads now? Texted their old number but didn't get a response tonight.

Hedon39
10-05-22, 00:36
Dollhouse is not at the same spot.

I just went to the new spot and saw Sofia.

Sofia, luz, Alexa, Vida and two others I didn't know were all there.

So for the people saying they at the same spot idk what you are talking about.I just forwarded the message I got. They hit me on WhatsApp from the most recent number I had for them. Maybe it's a sting or something but the address and format of the message was the same as it used to be.

JohnMadden1990
10-05-22, 12:44
I just forwarded the message I got. They hit me on WhatsApp from the most recent number I had for them. Maybe it's a sting or something but the address and format of the message was the same as it used to be.Definitely not a sting.

MeanMark456
10-05-22, 16:59
I just forwarded the message I got. They hit me on WhatsApp from the most recent number I had for them. Maybe it's a sting or something but the address and format of the message was the same as it used to be.Nah its real they are back I got message also and new location if you are on contact list everything should be ok if not its off to the garages for the rest LOL.

LueVee420
10-05-22, 18:20
Damnnn Luz is back on the line up, she's a freak in the sheets she takes control very easy what a nice nut. GFE too the max!

JackMen
10-05-22, 19:07
Damnnn Luz is back on the line up, she's a freak in the sheets she takes control very easy what a nice nut. GFE too the max!Is Alexa still there.

LueVee420
10-05-22, 22:59
Is Alexa still there.Yea I saw her I want to smash her also LOL.

Crusader560
10-06-22, 18:43
The last time I was there the numbers were 227, or 769. Are those still working or was that too long ago, LOL.

LueVee420
10-08-22, 15:20
In todays line-up.

LaFlame94
10-08-22, 16:21
In todays line-up.Sofia for sure.

I wish they would bring back some of the other girls like Lulu, Fernanda, Jenny.

JohnMadden1990
10-08-22, 18:46
In todays line-up.Vida or Jimena.

JohnMadden1990
10-08-22, 18:47
Sofia for sure.

I wish they would bring back some of the other girls like Lulu, Fernanda, Jenny.Sofia is fire. Jenny is the best, the Colombian one.

LapGod
10-09-22, 15:14
Anybody know if Mariana or Crystina on the line up?

LaFlame94
10-09-22, 16:12
Anybody know if Mariana or Crystina on the line up?No they not.

JohnMadden1990
10-09-22, 17:26
Anybody know if Mariana or Crystina on the line up?They not. However Vida, Jimena, Sofia & Pamela Thicc Dominican are.

JohnMadden1990
10-10-22, 17:49

Pictures Accurate: "N / A".

Date of Visit: 09/16.

On this Friday, I heard they had three new girls in the lineup, two Puerto Ricans named Kathy and Joanna as well as an Ecuadorian named Lorena. When I arrived and grabbed my tickets, I would take a seat to get a good look at all the latest talent. Kathy was a chubby chick that spoke English and seemed nice, but wasn't packing much ass. Joanna was a young slim tall tanned hottie, but wasn't really my type. Finally Lorena was a short curly blond with snow white skin. I handed her one card to start and she smiled before leading me downstairs to her room. Once we got inside, I played some reggaeton. She helped me undress and made me hug and feel all over her body. With that foreplay, I just knew I was in for a great time. I started kissing her neck and to my pleasant surprise, she gave me her lips instead. Finally, I laid down and Lorena started to give me a great CBJ, that seemed to get wetter as she went.She is back today guys and here is the picture for anyone who may be interested. I know I'll be paying her a 2nd visit tonight myself.

LueVee420
10-11-22, 13:40
She is back today guys and here is the picture for anyone who may be interested. I know I'll be paying her a 2nd visit tonight myself.Bro She reminds me of Marilyn LOL, love her face!

JohnMadden1990
10-11-22, 18:34
Bro She reminds me of Marilyn LOL, love her face!Yesss she does. I said the exact same thing.

JohnMadden1990
10-12-22, 15:37

Date of Visit: 10/10.

When I heard this freaky Ecuadorian mami named Lorena had returned, I just knew I couldn't waste any time and had to see her for round two. So that evening, I headed over to the new Dollhouse location. She was looking real hot and sexy in the exact same rainbow lingerie as in the picture. I gave her two cards and she was all smiles, clearly happy to see me again as I was to see her. As soon as the room door closed, we started to make out and strip each other naked. I had to stop for a few seconds to play the music. Then she turned around and rubbed her ass on my bare member while I kissed her neck. None of that "you have to pay to touch me", bullshit like some retarded hoes. I laid down and she put her titties in my mouth for me to suck on. Then she started sucking me nice and wet, deepthroating it as necessary. Lorena doesn't stop until she is told like a good girl. Finally she gets on top for cowgirl and starts riding me vigorous as fuck, whereas I had to hold her waist to slow her down a bit before it would've been over. She clasps my hands with hers, presses her lips on mine; fully pinning me down while she just slams her cervix on me. I knew we had to switch positions from there. So we go to mish. She wants all of my dick, smiling, moaning and pulling me in closer to kiss her. Then she was talking dirty saying she loves how my dick feels in her pussy. If she was faking it, I don't know or care because it felt great to me. After I got tired of that position, I put her in doggy. If you read my initial review of her, in our first session she ran a bit in this position. That was not the case whatsoever today. I grabbed her hair and pumped her nonstop as hard as I could, until I was out of breath. She looked at my dick, thinking I came. I'm like nahhh not yet. So with that she goes back to sucking me again making it extra wet and sloppy this time. It wasn't long until I busted a huge load and she kept going to ensure I was fully drained. I like girls that know what to do and don't need any instructions. She cleaned me up and laid down to cuddle and swap tongues some more. Then I asked her for a massage as we still had some time left. Lorena was prepared for me and pulled out the baby oil. Surprisingly she was able to give me a significant full body back massage within the remaining time. She also doesn't stop working until the knock comes which is how it's supposed to be. I tipped her, we kissed goodbye and I told her I'll see her again on the weekend. Lorena said she's always available for me. She is quite submissive, but knows how to be just dominant enough for my liking as well. She told me she is working all week at least. I'm like I need you for the rest of the year. Lorena laughed and said maybe she will let me know. I left a very happy and satisfied man that night and plan to do the same this weekend. Also I'm glad I can attach a picture to the review this time for anyone who may be interested.

LaFlame94
10-13-22, 11:27
So it looks like Alexa who was once a regular at DH is no longer there. I've seen her posted on a couple of other ads with new photos of her standing and posing.

Glad I got to hit those massive cheeks at least twice at the old spot.

Lesizmore03
10-17-22, 12:34
DH started posting again. Callin / texting that 718# but they not responding.

What going on with them?

LueVee420
10-19-22, 06:59
I've seen her at the house is she good? Imma give her a card next time.

ZackTheGod21
10-19-22, 15:57
Went to DH for the first time after hearing about this place for years. I decided to give a card to lulu I think she's the one with the butterfly tattoos on her ass LOL. Long story short she was a good fuck and I will definitely make another visit to DH.

JohnMadden1990
10-19-22, 17:49
So it looks like Alexa who was once a regular at DH is no longer there. I've seen her posted on a couple of other ads with new photos of her standing and posing.

Glad I got to hit those massive cheeks at least twice at the old spot.She's back as of today, along with Wendy's little Sister; Jimena. 2 Colombian treats back in time for upcoming Halloween.

KirkDiggler
10-19-22, 19:04
I'm waiting for Vida to come back last time I was there, I had a fire session with her, I wore that ass out, extended my last session an extra 2 minutes for a short.

RonJeremy1
10-19-22, 19:36
I need my baby Paulina to come back.

JohnMadden1990
10-19-22, 20:10
I'm waiting for Vida to come back last time I was there, I had a fire session with her, I wore that ass out, extended my last session an extra 2 minutes for a short.Maybe next week.

JohnMadden1990
10-19-22, 20:11
I need my baby Paulina to come back.Maybe next year.

KirkDiggler
10-20-22, 08:19
Maybe next year.I know they still have Christina, Yennt, Luz, Lulu, Lucero, but was looking for something new.

JohnMadden1990
10-20-22, 09:23
I know they still have Christina, Yennt, Luz, Lulu, Lucero, but was looking for something new.They got this new one from Spain called Ivon. Here's the pic they sent of her.

MoneyKing1234
10-22-22, 00:13
Are you serious guys ripoff. Stealing people money is not a cool thing. I don't know what why'all be thinking seeing her at Angelo's but shit is a garbage I'm sorry. Warning to all my fellow mongers.

LaFlame94
10-22-22, 14:30
Are you serious guys ripoff. Stealing people money is not a cool thing. I don't know what why'all be thinking seeing her at Angelo's but shit is a garbage I'm sorry. Warning to all my fellow mongers.Sorry to hear that mate, but care to give us some context as to why you had a bad time?

Lesizmore03
10-23-22, 10:30
I wrote a review of her few months ago.

Told ya so. She is horrible. What a waste smh.

Are you serious guys ripoff. Stealing people money is not a cool thing. I don't know what why'all be thinking seeing her at Angelo's but shit is a garbage I'm sorry. Warning to all my fellow mongers.

MoneyKing1234
10-23-22, 14:29
I am sorry but girl ass is fake as hell she got a fucked up attitude so the service she provides to the outside world or any of these places I don't know why Angelo's accepted this garbage in the first place. She is garbage she has no morals with everyone. When providing service she ask for money in the beginning of your session like all the girls I have seen but way prettier than this garbage. Never have they asked for starter money was the point of service.

Night123
10-23-22, 16:02
I am sorry but girl ass is fake as hell she got a fucked up attitude so the service she provides to the outside world or any of these places I don't know why Angelo's accepted this garbage in the first place. She is garbage she has no morals with everyone. When providing service she ask for money in the beginning of your session like all the girls I have seen but way prettier than this garbage. Never have they asked for starter money was the point of service.100%. Saw her on Friday and she was straight garbage. Her phone was more important than paying you any sort of attention.

She had the gall to say she wouldn't even do a fucking HJ for more than a minute. I fetched her and saw ximena instead. Hard pass on Alexa and see anyone else.

StocksAndBucks
10-23-22, 16:50
I too have heard bad things about Alexa I don't know why they still have her working there plenty of other options they can replace her with. I think we should all start posting our real true experiences with the ladies in this channel and not just have to read through obvious shill posts.

LaFlame94
10-23-22, 21:04
Damn I guess everyone experience is different. Granted she isn't outgoing like the rest of the girls but it depends if she comfortable with you or not.

The worst is Catalina. Don't ever go to her. You're better off rubbing one off at home.

Which reminds me John I couldn't find your review of Alexa.

Out of curiosity how was it?

StocksAndBucks
10-24-22, 09:14
Damn I guess everyone experience is different. Granted she isn't outgoing like the rest of the girls but it depends if she comfortable with you or not.

The worst is Catalina. Don't ever go to her. You're better off rubbing one off at home.

Out of curiosity how was it?Is Catalina Deborah? She is the worst one you are so right. Why can't they get some new girls. Like Jimena, Jimena looks like how the old DH girls looked years ago. A lineup or seven or eight girls that look like Jimena would be great.

JohnMadden1990
10-24-22, 10:21

Out of curiosity how was it?She has treated me good when she first came last year.

MoneyKing1234
10-24-22, 11:27
Bad service equal bad business. Lot of why'all had experience different because why'all cough up your bread for pilfering girls like her but it's not worth it.

She has treated me good when she first came last year.

JohnMadden1990
10-24-22, 15:07
Is Catalina Deborah? She is the worst one you are so right. Why can't they get some new girls. Like Jimena, Jimena looks like how the old DH girls looked years ago. A lineup or seven or eight girls that look like Jimena would be great.Yeah Deborah aka Catalina is the worst, don't waste your time with her. Now Jimena, I had her 6 times, she is always fire and knows how to treat a man.

JohnMadden1990
10-26-22, 16:20
Damnn they just sent me these pics of two new nice looking big booty Boricuas; Kathy and Joanna. I definitely have to go check them out asap, meaning this weekend. Then just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I see Gabriella from last year is back today as well. I enjoyed amazing sessions with her countless times and should have some reviews here too. As always here's the pics for anyone interested.These two Boricuas, Katty & Johanna are back in this week. For anyone who didn't get to check them out in the last house, your time is now. Here is their new pics as well for those who may be interested.

PalaceXo
10-28-22, 22:40
Bad service equal bad business. Lot of why'all had experience different because why'all cough up your bread for pilfering girls like her but it's not worth it.Alexa is a gem to me. YMMV I have to say some latinas do discriminate. It's just the culture sometimes. I'm not saying it's right but if you're a brother I don't think you'd have a good time with this fine ass chica. She was always sweet to me since I met her. Could be bc we are the same age or maybe she is attracted to me, chemistry is always important. I caught her in DH a year back and recently at angelos under Juliana (I think). She never asked for anything up front until I asked if bbj was on the table. It is, but I passed. That's being said I say she's worth a try bc she is young cute and stacked.

Is she back at dh?

Lesizmore03
10-29-22, 14:21
Is this the same Mariana that used to be at DH?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newyork/queens/97412626

JohnMadden1990
10-29-22, 15:48
Alexa is a gem to me. YMMV I have to say some latinas do discriminate. It's just the culture sometimes. I'm not saying it's right but if you're a brother I don't think you'd have a good time with this fine ass chica. She was always sweet to me since I met her. Could be bc we are the same age or maybe she is attracted to me, chemistry is always important. I caught her in DH a year back and recently at angelos under Juliana (I think). She never asked for anything up front until I asked if bbj was on the table. It is, but I passed. That's being said I say she's worth a try bc she is young cute and stacked.

Is she back at dh?Yes, she is in today I hear.

JohnMadden1990
10-29-22, 21:14
Is this the same Mariana that used to be at DH?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newyork/queens/97412626Nah it's a new hoe, I heard.

Lesizmore03
10-30-22, 12:04
Nah it's a new hoe, I heard.Any word on how she is? The Mariana from DH had the fattest ass.

JohnMadden1990
10-30-22, 16:56
Any word on how she is? The Mariana from DH had the fattest ass.No idea and yeah I know it was juicy.

Member #2677
11-05-22, 10:52
SR member from TN visiting the area this week, could someone PM info on visiting DH? Area? Parking? Door prices? Tips amount?

Thanks in advance for any info.

LueVee420
11-09-22, 08:33
Which girl on the line up does CIM, cim should be part on bbj I had hoes do that.

Dh got some secret gems right now.

JohnMadden1990
11-09-22, 09:36
Which girl on the line up does CIM, cim should be part on bbj I had hoes do that.

Dh got some secret gems right now.Jenny Colombian & Lorena are the gems for sure.

LueVee420
11-09-22, 10:10
Jenny Colombian & Lorena are the gems for sure.Have you done extras with them?

JohnMadden1990
11-09-22, 12:56
Have you done extras with them?Jenny does bbj and anal depending on hygiene, tip and size. Lorena has always been GFE with me since day 1. Both know how to treat a man very well and will make you feel appreciated.

LueVee420
11-09-22, 13:31
Jenny does bbj and anal depending on hygiene, tip and size. Lorena has always been GFE with me since day 1. Both know how to treat a man very well and will make you feel appreciated.Niceee. Cristian is also GFE!

JohnMadden1990
11-09-22, 17:39
Niceee. Cristian is also GFE!She was with me in previous years as well. However, nowadays she has switched up and doesn't want to treat me the same unfortunately. That's fine though it's her loss and Jenny, Lorena and Vidas gains.

JackMen
11-13-22, 16:32
Most of these escorts have surgery on there bodies but I don't see many that have huge asses like Cherokee d ass they should get asses like that.

JohnMadden1990
11-15-22, 02:10
I see they got two new girls in today. One Dominicana named Sharon and an Ecuadorian named Vanessa. Here are the pics below, if anyone is interested in trying them out. I plan to check out Sharon this weekend as Dominicans are my weakness. However if anyone sees them before then, feel free to let the rest of us know how it went.

BArebackHer
11-15-22, 22:02
Bbw-GILFS over 50 CIP CIA Latinas and white women ONLY for trade in Queens / Manhattan / Brooklyn / Bronx. I'm trading only under this criteria (no Asian women, no skinny women no women younger than 50,late 40's might be ok) confirmed BBFS with an ACTUAL WORKING PHONE NUMBER. Tik for tak no freebies. If you don't have women with this criteria don't waste my time. Thank you.

PalaceXo
11-15-22, 22:36
Most of these escorts have surgery on there bodies but I don't see many that have huge asses like Cherokee d ass they should get asses like that.Check out alexa at dh she got that cake.

Hedon39
11-15-22, 22:54
Check out alexa at dh she got that cake.Its been well documented that she has a terrible attitude, so unless you're a regular of hers for awhile who tips big up front you're going to have a bad time. The ass isn't worth it, just a waste of time and money now.

PalaceXo
11-16-22, 22:43
Its been well documented that she has a terrible attitude, so unless you're a regular of hers for awhile who tips big up front you're going to have a bad time. The ass isn't worth it, just a waste of time and money now.It's a YMMV game. I'm sure you'd know. I'm not a regular, I visited her a few times and she remembers me but I don't see her regularly or tip up front. She always gave me a good sesh. Either way she has that big ol booty and yenny / Jenny the Colombian. They were the best looking at the time I went to dh. I haven't been since the old spot.

ZackTheGod21
11-17-22, 23:11
Does anyone here have experience with Jade is she any good?

JohnMadden1990
11-18-22, 10:04
Does anyone here have experience with Jade is she any good?I definitely didn't.

LapGod
11-18-22, 20:45
When is Mariana coming back?

That's the only one I'm waiting for from DH.

Lasting400
11-18-22, 21:26
She's like the tallest one there and rushes you. Wouldn't repeat.

JohnMadden1990
11-18-22, 21:55
When is Mariana coming back?

That's the only one I'm waiting for from DH.Probably not unfortunately. Yeah her ass was juicy.

JohnMadden1990
11-18-22, 21:56
She's like the tallest one there and rushes you. Wouldn't repeat.Yeah she's horrible. I would never.

Lesizmore03
11-19-22, 14:06
She asks for tip up front? Get the fukk out of here.

I rather jerk off then pay for a quickie with her.

Check out alexa at dh she got that cake.

Lesizmore03
11-19-22, 14:07
Do you have some intel that she ain't coming back for sure?

Damn that would suck. Wonder where she's working at now?

Probably not unfortunately. Yeah her ass was juicy.

KirkDiggler
11-19-22, 14:22
Probably not unfortunately. Yeah her ass was juicy.No, I saw Marianna at DH on Monday had on all black with heels wanted me to go with her but declined,kinda cute though.

She's like the tallest one there and rushes you. Wouldn't repeat.

Yenni the Domincan, she's alright , has a nice body and I like the way she sucks my dick.

I see they got two new girls in today. One Dominicana named Sharon and an Ecuadorian named Vanessa. Here are the pics below, if anyone is interested in trying them out. I plan to check out Sharon this weekend as Dominicans are my weakness. However if anyone sees them before then, feel free to let the rest of us know how it went.

Yea Sharon is sexy with a nice body,some enhancement but looks sexy.She gives good head and went wild when I was giving her doggy.

JohnMadden1990
11-19-22, 16:58
No, I saw Marianna at DH on Monday had on all black with heels wanted me to go with her but declined,kinda cute though..Yeahhh I had a great time yesterday with Sharon as well. Full review coming soon.

JohnMadden1990
11-19-22, 17:01
No, I saw Marianna at DH on Monday had on all black with heels wanted me to go with her but declined,kinda cute though..Also Sharon said her last day is Tuesday for those who haven't tried her yet and / or want a round 2.

Lesizmore03
11-19-22, 18:42
Which Mariana you talking about?

The one with the huge ass?

No, I saw Marianna at DH on Monday had on all black with heels wanted me to go with her but declined,kinda cute though..

KirkDiggler
11-21-22, 01:42
Which Mariana you talking about?

The one with the huge ass?Yea, its only one I know at DH.

Lesizmore03
11-21-22, 05:36
Damn Homie, you said no too that Culo LOL.

You know if she still there or where she might be at?

Yea, its only one I know at DH.

LueVee420
11-21-22, 11:07
Her head game crazy some times I don't even fuck her just get straight head, head so good you would think she went collage!

JohnMadden1990
11-21-22, 13:04
Her head game crazy some times I don't even fuck her just get straight head, head so good you would think she went collage!That's a fact.

KirkDiggler
11-21-22, 22:25
Vida is back and sexy as ever,loved tapping that fat ass, loved the head even more. Only thing she is very business like and mechanical attitude.

Damn Homie, you said no too that Culo LOL.

You know if she still there or where she might be at?I did a session with Marianna today. Surprised me because the head game was FIRE! Nice back shots too, loved throwing it back at me. But I said no because before she said it would be an upcharge for me to see her titties, I said naw, couldn't do it. This time she whipped those 40 DDD titties out titty fucked her a bit and squatted to me some brain.

My session with her today surprisingly went good even though she tapped out said she was tired of all that fucking.

KirkDiggler
11-21-22, 22:34
Does anyone here have experience with Jade is she any good?The black chic that usually has blue on, she's alright, very pretty might repeat.

Also Sharon said her last day is Tuesday for those who haven't tried her yet and / or want a round 2.

Didn't see her today .

Lesizmore03
11-22-22, 05:39
Good looking for the info Homie. Ima go see if Mariana is in today.

I went yesterday & saw Zoe. Zoe ass is ridiculous also.

Vida is back and sexy as ever,loved tapping that fat ass, loved the head even more. Only thing she is very business like and mechanical attitude.
I did a session with Marianna today. Surprised me because the head game was FIRE! Nice back shots too, loved throwing it back at me. But I said no because before she said it would be an upcharge for me to see her titties, I said naw, couldn't do it. This time she whipped those 40 DDD titties out titty fucked her a bit and squatted to me some brain.

My session with her today surprisingly went good even though she tapped out said she was tired of all that fucking.

JohnMadden1990
11-22-22, 11:32
I did a session with Marianna today. Surprised me because the head game was FIRE! Nice back shots too, loved throwing it back at me. But I said no because before she said it would be an upcharge for me to see her titties, I said naw, couldn't do it. This time she whipped those 40 DDD titties out titty fucked her a bit and squatted to me some brain.

My session with her today surprisingly went good even though she tapped out said she was tired of all that fucking.I think your confusing Melissa for Mariana.

Lesizmore03
11-22-22, 17:10
Yea I was just about to post that also. When I hit up DH asking for Mariana they said she wasn't in and won't be in for a while also. Maybe til January.

I think your confusing Melissa for Mariana.

Clb Ny
11-23-22, 22:40
Who is the chica who has long legs light eyes light skinned. manmade tit and ass of course. She caught my eye on my way out.

Clb Ny
11-23-22, 22:44
Went in for a quickie today and the new spot is nice. They had a full lineup, a lot of ass every where. I got 2 cards and went with zoe. She's Puerto Rican caramel skin. She is cut too. Let's just say she is fun and open minded. Decent nut and no stinky attitude like some other girls in there. I love her flexible legs and red hair. She was twerking on me ass well.

LueVee420
11-24-22, 07:18
She's very hottt, nice body & ass, gave her back shots good Sech. Who that girl thick/ chubby light sinked girl with curly hair with a nice face? I wanna fuck her seen her a couple times never gave her a card ? Any info?

KirkDiggler
11-24-22, 07:57
I think your confusing Melissa for Mariana.Ok you're right. I probably confused Melissa because she does have a fat ass though.

LueVee420
11-24-22, 12:54
She's a nice fuck her pussy hella tight. She's good smash.

LaFlame94
11-24-22, 16:22
So much ass in there you get dizzy walking by them.

I have my regular at dollhouse. But she gets all upset when I pick other girls. Like tf. You smashed other guys too, don't be upset when you don't get picked.

Any one else notice other girls get visually upset when they don't get picked? You paying for service.

EE1234
11-24-22, 23:17

I have my regular at dollhouse. But she gets all upset when I pick other girls. Like tf. You smashed other guys too, don't be upset when you don't get picked.

Any one else notice other girls get visually upset when they don't get picked? You paying for service.I have this situation at a spot in CT. Been like a year. I probably need to write an anonymous post about it for input. It's crazy and a lot deeper than just visibly upset smh.

Understand "the play" and where you are at right now with her. When you are ready choose her again and it will probably be one of the best sessions you've had.

She likes you to some degree and on a business level she's competing for your attention.

This is a great combo. Just don't fall in love out there and be safe LOL!

EE1234
11-24-22, 23:28
It was cool! I compare everything to PM in Bridgeport and this place a large selection which I really like.

I did make a rookie mistake and went with Al*xa. Will not repeat with her.

She was annoying and I nearly gagged on the smell of rotting fish.

I can tell she enjoyed herself. She left behind a lot of evidence.

All the other Chicas were just shouting and cat calling LOL. Ass and titties were out everywhere so I couldn't focus.

There was probably a better pick in the room. I will definitely be back.

JohnMadden1990
11-24-22, 23:58

Any one else notice other girls get visually upset when they don't get picked? You paying for service.Sometimes yes but depends on the girl. Who's your regular there?

LueVee420
11-25-22, 16:07
Any info of her, or she's a pass?

LueVee420
11-25-22, 17:17
Sometimes yes but depends on the girl. Who's your regular there?Rn Luz, vida, cristian, Sophie.

JohnMadden1990
11-25-22, 17:39
Any info of her, or she's a pass?I've been with her 4 times and 3 of them were great. Everyone has their days I guess and possibly YMMV can play a factor. She does bbj, dfk, GFE and cum on tits, if you take care of her with a nice tip ofc. Feel free to check for my review (s) of her for further context. Looking forward to reading yours as well. Happy mongering.

JohnMadden1990
11-25-22, 17:43
Rn Luz, vida, cristian, Sophie.Smart man. Yeah Vida and Sofia are the best options for tonight. However if you like tight flaquitas, Brenda is a good one as well. I know she may not look like it, but that girl knows how to work her mouth and move that little ass of hers. Feel free to thank me later.

JohnMadden1990
11-25-22, 17:44
Rn Luz, vida, cristian, Sophie.So which one gets upset when you go with a different girl?

BbbjFanatic
11-26-22, 11:03
First time there. I was kinda nervous and hastily picked LULU, had I waited I would've picked another girl (no name, I'll describe later). Lulu is attractive with a big Dominican ass, tan skin, blonde wig, nice tits with wide areolas, nice teeth. I give her 2 cards and we start negotiating. Let me know if I messed anything up here, fellas. She says a benjy for BBBJ, anal, cfs. I agreed but I really didn't know about the additional "tip" requirement. Fill me in, please.

Anyway, I end up with DATY, DATO, kissing. Basically, GFE. Normally, none of that is something I would do but I'm going through some things, so whatever. No, I didn't taste your dicks. We fucked like we missed eachother, face to face eye contact, responsive thrusts, lip-locking. Just what I needed, I guess. Finished, chatted, exchanged numbers. Says we should meet for coffee, yeah ok.

As I'm leaving, there was a girl I hadn't seen. Pale white flawless skin, raven-haired, thick. Seemed younger, like not even 25.

So, yeah $180 for DH 20 minute session. Was that a rookie mistake? How do you guys negotiate? Who else should I see (Sophia is on my hit list)? Who is the raven-haired specimen? Find out tomorrow! Same bat-time, same bat-channel!

LaFlame94
11-27-22, 14:37
Sometimes yes but depends on the girl. Who's your regular there?Lulu, Sofia, and Luz.

Really wish they would bring back fernanda, she was my go to.

Sofia's head game is unmatched tho.

Would also be nice if butterfly, and lia made a sudden reappearance.

LaFlame94
11-27-22, 14:41
A $100 for Bbj? Hell no bro.

Most I ever paid for bbj was $40.

Lmaoo why wouldn't you want to meet her for coffee?

BTW love the Batman reference from when joker tried to take over Gotham tvs.

JohnMadden1990
11-27-22, 14:52
Lulu, Sofia, and Luz.

Really wish they would bring back fernanda, she was my go to.

Sofia's head game is unmatched tho.

Would also be nice if butterfly, and lia made a sudden reappearance.Yeah Sofia be like that with me too sometimes and yes her head gets me every time. The other 2 it's whatever.

You talking about the short Colombian MILF? I didn't really have a great time with her, but I know others that did.

Butterfly I hope she comes too, but I try to see her anywhere she works in Queens if I can. That's my main boo LOL.

Lia was nice, but she is from CT. So who knows when she wants to return.

JohnMadden1990
11-27-22, 14:54
A $100 for Bbj? Hell no bro.

Most I ever paid for bbj was $40.

Lmaoo why wouldn't you want to meet her for coffee?

BTW love the Batman reference from when joker tried to take over Gotham tvs.Might tell you it's 100 for a coffee meetup too.