PDA

View Full Version : South St. Pete SWs

Member #1658
01-03-06, 02:46
Time for a new thread. As I'm writing this, I'm wondering if I should be keeping this to myself, but I like to share. I'm probably shooting myself in the foot giving this information out.

I've had good luck recently at the very southern end of 34th Street south. There are several motels down there that seem to not mind the SW scene as long as it's kept reasonably discreet.

Crystal Inn (next to XTC) recently had five SWs staying there. I had in-room FS for $40 about a week ago from a descent looking SW. I'd be a little careful though. There's definitely a pimp lurking and I suspect drug activity.

There's also the Bay Breeze and the Bayway Inn. About a month ago I had good service from a cutie staying at Bay Breeze and although I didn't partake, I saw a gal hanging around Bayway who had the look.

The gals in this area tend to be reasonably cute WSWs. There are some BSWs mixed in as well.

Hopefully this thread doesn't get the area busted or cause too much competition.

Now, a question -- what is the etiquette for approaching a gal hanging around in front of a motel room? I've done it before, but the same rules do not seem to apply as hunting on the street. Any suggested strategies would be appreciated.

R Consultant
01-04-06, 16:17
I strolled down there but to no avail. I did run into ugly bsw near the driftwood hotel. But since the drugs are so hot there I decided safety is a little more important.

As I strolled back 34/9th ave N I did get lucky with a Tina. WSW total scale was a 7.. Brn hr-5'8 140lb.. Great oral eloquence she was sucking golf balls through a straw.
Told me she stays at the Comfort Inn and Cactus Hotel. A transplant from Tampa. I would recommend her to all you mongers and she was a whole 25 carrots. Not sure if she was a rock star or not honestly she must just got into the biz.

PacoGrande
01-29-06, 10:35
across from the sundaze. blonde 27 yo wsw, goes by red. [deleted by admin] seen a number of others that come out as you drive by. evidently residents rent rooms to working girls.

editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentialy pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterperated, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

PacoGrande
01-29-06, 10:51
One of Red's fingers is Greek.

Member #1658
02-08-06, 02:28
34th St around 50th Ave S is not completely dead guys. Sightings are not as frequent as other areas, but when I do spot something it's usually higher quality. I'm convinced that several SWs lay low at the Crystal Inn. They don't do much business out of the motel directly, but they're staying there. Yesterday I saw the gal on the left in the following old attachment from 2004. I forgot her name but I remember having a good experience with her once and being scammed by her another time, so exercise caution if you pick her up.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12909

So, check out the area around the XTC down there. There is action to be found from time to time.

R Consultant
02-08-06, 21:14
That picture of the girl on the left looks like a girl named "Star" on the street. Shes been ok in the past but if she has her pimp shes a con artist.

R Consultant
04-21-06, 02:22
Ok as I have been tired of not gettin some quality bishes I decided to head south. Seems like alot of hoes are headin over there. So here i go over by Mickey D's that road before 22ave S take a right, Anyway it was a goldmine. Driving around and dam I got me WSW it was 20 carrots for the rabbitt to eat.Son of a gun and its was a dam good meal. She said her name was Sally but who knows or cares. Only WS so you can pick the better lookin one out trust me on this. Other one looks sick.......

Ralphed
06-25-06, 02:01
Yeah, I gave Kim/Cassie a ride over there recently. Must be a drug house on that rd next to McDonald's

I missed a nice brunette near 28th St. and 22nd Ave. S.

After I made my monger-U she was gone.

R Consultant
08-02-06, 19:23
Hey guys we got a few down here on south side. One is a deaf mute I have no clue what her name is but shes not that bad. Another one 5'7 blonde. Body is good but face needs some help. I opted for a ho names Ciera I know she goes by somthing else. But shes not bad a pretty good bbbjcim...

If one of you mongers is named Chris-aka drives a white jeep I think you know who it is. She mentioned that name to me. A whole 30 carrots and did me right...

Happy Huntin......

Eye Myt
09-08-06, 11:32
I don't head south very often, but Thursday noon found me cruising 4th street south around the Mickey D and Wendy's. I ran accross an old Haines Rd WSR I hadn't seen in a year or so. I call her Gummi Bear, her name is Alyissa I think. She doesn't look good at all in the face(thats being nice) but she's clean and has a great attitude. She takes out the plate for a gummy BBJ and doesn't stop until you tell her too. Hamilton is fine with her. May not be for everybody but I love the gum thing.

Eye Myt
09-08-06, 11:37
Oh BTW, when I was south Thurs, I went by the Sundaze and The Driftwood. It must have been around noon and I was heading south on 34th. The Sundaze looked like an open air market. It reminded me of Terre Haute Indiana in the 60's and 70's, with every door open and girls hanging out in front of their rooms. Must have been a half dozen girls lounging there.

R Consultant
09-15-06, 13:27
Met up with the deaf lady... Its sad that she has to do it. I will say I lost my back bone today and just gave her 20 bucks and dropped her off. Shes really kinda cute and to be honest it just wasnt in me. I know some of you guys like her and all, but I dont think she remembers us. I really didnt understand her hand signals and such. If she kept it simple I would do better. I think she was trying to tell me to go back to her room. I dont usually go to a drug trap. So I think she was just as confused.. LOL!
See we give back to the community also.............

Happy Huntin

Ledhed
09-15-06, 20:20
RC, you should carry a pen/paper man! We wrote notes back/forth. She is a nice girl, and sucks a mean dick! Shame on you for discriminating against the handicaped! She has every right to eat jizz for a living too! :-)

Met up with the deaf lady... Its sad that she has to do it. I will say I lost my back bone today and just gave her 20 bucks and dropped her off. Shes really kinda cute and to be honest it just wasnt in me. I know some of you guys like her and all, but I dont think she remembers us. I really didnt understand her hand signals and such. If she kept it simple I would do better. I think she was trying to tell me to go back to her room. I dont usually go to a drug trap. So I think she was just as confused.. LOL!
See we give back to the community also.............

Happy Huntin

R Consultant
09-15-06, 21:08
I have seen her before.. It was just a show of fingers and the rest of the game was on. This time she was trying to tell me something and I truly just didnt understand. I will carry pen & paper from now on. I appreciate the tip as I didnt think of that. I do remember that lady is a gobble and loves a good throat banging.. Its hard to explain her noises but who cares...

Anyway next time I will let ya all know how I make out. All I know was she wasnt mad she got some money for nothing..

Happy Huntin..............................

R Consultant
10-31-06, 00:33
Tonight was a good night.. From 1st ave south down to 22 ave s it was a beautiful thing. Take your pick from at least 6. I think they all got let out of somewhere, I chose an old favorite so its no biggy to you guys. But I wish I had more time this evening. Have fun to all...

Happy Huntin,,,,,,,,,,,

Member #3941
11-02-06, 09:34
38th av south, looked like a 20 yr hottie, went to the room and she (he) had a 10 inch slong,short thin and light brown hair, got the hell outta there, you'd never know till the pants dropped,she-males aren't my thing.

R Consultant
11-02-06, 17:43
I believe that is the thing that walks everywhere and their are pic of "IT" on tnis site. But its a dude... I think its amazing that it hasnt got his butt kicked by somebody yet... I hope you didnt lose any money..

Happy Huntin............

Gatorsz
01-28-07, 16:20
Lucked out after work on 34th St S about 8pm.... went to the Shell gas (34th St S/18 Av S) station last thursday nite a a chocolate treat named Trish was there. $30 for FS for almost an hour. YMMV. She is about 5'7, ligher side of black , THIN.. too thin for me really but wasn't all coked up. I believe she walks the loop of 34th St from 22 Ave S to about 5th Ave S.

I didn't find anyone out there last nite. But then, I don't usually go looking on 34th St. either. 9th St/9th Ave (or 16th St/30th Ave) have been decent. I really don't know where any other good parts of SW for St. Pete are. Around 10pm.

Until I found this site two days ago, I wasn't aware of day time girlies. Course, I'm too busy at work trying to get an income to pay for this damned hobby.. so I was just oblivous.

Also.. good trolling on the PSTA, particulary Bus 19 & Bus 4.

Member #1658
02-01-07, 13:35
(or 16th St/30th Ave)

Hmmm. I didn't know anything about 16th & 30th. Can anyone else confirm that there is frequent action in that area?

Also.. good trolling on the PSTA, particulary Bus 19 & Bus 4.

Wow! Now that's dedication to the hobby. There is NO WAY on earth I'm going to ride around in a City Bus looking for SWs... They're all yours Gatorsz.

Eye Myt
02-01-07, 14:14
Also.. good
trolling on the PSTA, particulary Bus 19 & Bus 4.

I'm not sure how good the PSTA is for trolling, but I do know that NGH(patricia Valley) uses the bus system to move between 34th and 17th ave and 34th and 62nd ave. I've seen her get on many times.

Also,Swallower, Janine Laronge used bus 19 to get around after she went on the Drug Offender program.

R Consultant
02-01-07, 22:12
Over by the laundrymat by the 16/30th ave n you can find a few SW dangling around.. Its a real big hit and miss since cops use that road alot to get places..

Happy Huntin.....

Ralphed
02-10-07, 09:50
man. everywhere is hit or miss with SWs. i've seen/picked some up in some areas that are not normally trolling points.

Member #4074
04-02-07, 19:27
Sarah was about 20 pounds lighter from when I last saw her. I didn't even recognize her as she approached me on the passenger side at about 4:30 PM this afternoon. She said, "You don't recognize me?" then, "I'm Sarah." I just said, "Babe, you lost a lot of weight". Then she replied, "I look good, don't I?"

She needed a ride to 5th avenue, but I said that I was heading the other way. With the weight loss, she looked a lot older than 24 - more like 28-29. She was also showing some street wear. She was also wearing a black bra that hid those decent sized titties. I'm not even sure if they're still big or not.

Ledhed
04-02-07, 21:57
Natural blond, 33, would have loved to caught her 10 years ago! With pimp room 117 at Lamark...a good .3 swallow.

Member #1658
04-03-07, 01:56
Yes, they're still big, but extremely saggy. Now it makes sense. When she lost weight, she lost some of it in those titties, but the skin didn't shrink. Unfortunately, it really is quite unattractive. However, Sarah is otherwise cute and gives good service.

Sarah was about 20 pounds lighter from when I last saw her... She was also wearing a black bra that hid those decent sized titties. I'm not even sure if they're still big or not.

Member #4284
04-11-07, 10:22
Saw Michelle last night who is staying at the Sundaze. Has gained a bit of weight and does not look as good as when I saw her over a year ago but the quality was definitely still there. Very nice BBBJ was had. She PROMISED she is getting a phone soon. LOL A nice trip down memory lane for me.

Member #1658
08-17-07, 23:48
I don't know if this information is still good because my experience was two nights ago. Wednesday night around 10:30PM, I was passing by Crystal Inn (around 54th Ave S & 34th St S). I saw a cute blonde gal about 5'7" 140# standing out front. I circled and went in the driveway. Long story short, I got a BBBJCIM for $30. She calls herself "Chicago" and has a little bit of a ghetto accent, but not too bad.

She was a little rushed and hopped off Mr. Happy a little too soon causing some spillage (but to her defense, it had been a while for me so I think she caught a pretty good mouthful and may not have had any more room).

I noticed that she didn't shave her legs, but in her case it was sort of sexy because all she had was short little blonde hairs. I suspect the carpet matched the drapes.

By the way -- beautiful blowjob lips.

If she's still there, she might be worth the time. Good luck!

R Consultant
10-24-07, 10:14
For all you southside runners I have noticed a big time draw of SW from the Crystal Inn and whatever the name of the hotel on the right side heading south. It changed names again the old Howard J I think. I can tell you the old freak of the week Capri (email for real name) and that one thing thats really a guy. I cant believe that thing hasnt had the shit kicked out of "it" yet.

So if your bored with the regular scenery head south. I counted 5 this morning around 930am. Seems like the popo just pushes them from one side of town to another..

Happy Hunting...........

Old Player Man
11-13-07, 18:35
That's the property across from the Crystal. It has been closed by the County for missing Property Tax payments. Doors locked on 11/9. I've cruised by a few times, but haven't found any activity.

Old Player Man
01-23-08, 15:23
Seems like someone has decided to try an get the hotel running again. There is a hot air balloon in front saying that they are open for business. Still seems pretty dead to me. If I see any SW's in the neighborhood, I'll let you know.

R Consultant
05-15-08, 05:32
For all you south side ball busters. I notice a nice little duo walking from Crystal Inn to B-King last night around 8pm. One was a WSW the other was BSW, Both in there 20's. They were legit as I saw them get into cars and go for the joy ride. Im not sure if any of you have seen them but they both are get 6-7 stars out of 10 for looks.

Any info would be appreciated.

Happy Hunting..

SW Surfer
05-15-08, 13:24
...that one thing thats really a guy. I cant believe that thing hasnt had the shit kicked out of "it" yet.Last July I was in that area and picked up this tall sexy WSW, once in the car we did the LE check, but she would'nt let me check low only her rock solid implants (a major red flag!). So I told her I wanted DTY (just to get a reaction), but she said she was on the rag. So I told her I needed to at least look at her fine Taco, so she pulled her panties to the side and HE was tucking the mullet. So I tossed the freak from my car, HE was mad that I waisted HIS time. If I knew the area I might had got out and beat the hell out of HIM. But I ended up driving up the road and picked up a little country girl that new how to swallow for .30.

I should be in the area in the next month and look forward to Hangin 10 with you guys.

Surfer Out

SteelThunder
05-15-08, 19:02
Last July I was in that area and picked up this tall sexy WSW, once in the car we did the LE check, but she would'nt let me check low only her rock solid implants (a major red flag!). So I told her I wanted DTY (just to get a reaction), but she said she was on the rag. So I told her I needed to at least look at her fine Taco, so she pulled her panties to the side and HE was tucking the mullet. So I tossed the freak from my car, HE was mad that I waisted HIS time. If I knew the area I might had got out and beat the hell out of HIM. But I ended up driving up the road and picked up a little country girl that new how to swallow for .30.

I should be in the area in the next month and look forward to Hangin 10 with you guys.

Surfer Out

Are you really sure you're looking forward to a hangin' 10 next month?

SW Surfer
05-15-08, 19:23
Are you really sure you're looking forward to a hangin' 10 next month?Let me rephrase that...I look forward to being the one to Hang 10 (ok 6.5) in St. Pete, with a female, a real female and I have learned alot since that mullet tucker.

LMA

Surfer Out

R Consultant
05-15-08, 21:56
For the record Surf that transvestite is one ugly freak. You cant tell me you couldnt tell it was dude from the get go. Taco or Meatman you should have been able to tell it was a dude.

Be careful next tme.

Happy Hunting..

Last July I was in that area and picked up this tall sexy WSW, once in the car we did the LE check, but she would'nt let me check low only her rock solid implants (a major red flag!). So I told her I wanted DTY (just to get a reaction), but she said she was on the rag. So I told her I needed to at least look at her fine Taco, so she pulled her panties to the side and HE was tucking the mullet. So I tossed the freak from my car, HE was mad that I waisted HIS time. If I knew the area I might had got out and beat the hell out of HIM. But I ended up driving up the road and picked up a little country girl that new how to swallow for .30.

Surfer Out

SW Surfer
05-15-08, 22:20
For the record Surf that transvestite is one ugly freak. You cant tell me you couldnt tell it was dude from the get go. Taco or Meatman you should have been able to tell it was a dude.

Be careful next tme.

Happy Hunting..OK did I mention I had been drinking - alot.

Surfer Out

R Consultant
05-16-08, 09:30
Whew!! I need to party with you sometime your drinking the good stuff then. My personal favorite these days is Johnny Walker Blue Label is the drink of my choice.I never drink alot and drive maybe a beer and thats it if Im driving but nothing much. To be that drunk and see something that scary I would really wait on resuming my drinking career to find a SW and get her where you want to go. Then get all cranked up for some partying.

Just my take though...

Happy Hunting..

OK did I mention I had been drinking - alot.

Surfer Out

Old Player Man
05-28-08, 20:36
While driving home from work this evening (5:00 or so) saw 3 WSW in the Sundaze neighborhood. Two were on the E side of 19 (an older, skinny model and a young fuller body type) and the other (25-35 yo) on the west under the trees. The west sider looked the best IMHO. Need to do some more research to further evaluate.

R Consultant
06-02-08, 02:43
Coming home from one of my watering holes tonight I noticed alot more than usual SW action coming from Sundaze and the DriftWood. A mix of WSW & BSW funny thing is I didnt notice any of them. Plus LE was a little to heavy for my liking so it was time for me to keep moving.
If you head that way in the morning you might want to keep an eye out for all the morning wood issues you might have.. hehee

Happy Hunting..

Peter Rammer
07-30-08, 15:48
Anybody know if Capri still 'works' in the area.

I haven't seen her in ages!?

Thanks

Peter Rammer
07-31-08, 10:30
Christine H. Is back at the 49th street Hilton again and Sara H.. She's really gone downhill- has a court date coming soon. Met a cute blonde on 28th by 54th avenue. Went into a nearby alley and got very good bbj and she told me she's usually on 28th.

R Consultant
07-31-08, 15:36
Miss Sara H isnt in the Hilton. She hasnt been in there since March 2008. I saw her strutting with a blond today down by 5th Ave and 34st. Sara is always out walking and takes the back streets alot. LE presence is very strong out there so be safe.

Happy Hunting..

Christine H. Is back at the 49th street Hilton again and Sara H.. She's really gone downhill- has a court date coming soon. Met a cute blonde on 28th by 54th avenue. Went into a nearby alley and got very good bbj and she told me she's usually on 28th.

SteelThunder
07-31-08, 20:02

54th avenue in south saint pete? Interesting find. Did you get a name or physical description other than cuteness and blondeness that you could pass on?

Peter Rammer
08-14-08, 09:48
Cruised 34th south to just passed Ponderosa from 54th ave north a few times early this morning. Saw LEO, trannys and a cute german shepherd. The truly sad thing was that the shepherd was walking perfectly southbound on the sidewalk seemingly more aware of pedestrian safety than most of the late nite walking drunks and cycling pimps. It was so commendable I wanted to buy him/her a beer. He he. Nothing else to report, but Shep was truly amazing and I wish I had video of him. He was just south of Driftwood/Sundaze area on the east side of 34th. He could teach these ho's how to stroll.

R Consultant
09-04-08, 10:09
Here I am cruising around I see 2 WSW coming out of Mickey D's down by Crystal Inn on 34st South. The one chick I think is Patricia but the blonde is new to me.
I do a little recon action and looking for a prime time swoop and boom this black Escalade pulls out of the car wash blinking his lights and dam they both get in his truck. Im like no f%%Kin way did this just happen. I figured he could have Patrica aka Star but the blonde is good news.

So do any of you guys know this blonde walking with Patrica or she looks pretty hispanic or half black with a perm. The blonde has medium long straight hair,

I still cant believe I missed this one but dam it I will have another day.

Happy Hunting..

R Consultant
12-24-08, 02:35
What a surprise around 930pm tonight I saw two different wsw walking down by the BK. I wasn't sure at first but then when I watched one get in a car and the other keep walking then I was for sure.

I had to drive down and Uturn and one of our fellow mongers got her before I could see who it was. I believe if my eyes didnt fail me it was the WSW & HSW that used to be at the Knights Inn before they closed for business.

They are both attractive and have really nice feedback on both of them. Stay tuned..

Happy Hunting..

SmackThatAss
12-24-08, 11:07
I got me a BSW named Daphine I think how you spell. Nice and sloppy wet with lots of noises. Cheap dates are the best. Shes staying at the Crystal Inn and in and out all day she says. But for .2 you can have a pole waxing.

What a surprise around 930pm tonight I saw two different wsw walking down by the BK. I wasn't sure at first but then when I watched one get in a car and the other keep walking then I was for sure.

I had to drive down and Uturn and one of our fellow mongers got her before I could see who it was. I believe if my eyes didnt fail me it was the WSW & HSW that used to be at the Knights Inn before they closed for business.

They are both attractive and have really nice feedback on both of them. Stay tuned..

Happy Hunting..

R Consultant
02-27-09, 14:31
I was heading down to the Pier to do a little fishing around the Skyway and sit back and tip a few and have other anglers to talk to this morning.

I can tell you the BSW are back jumping up and down like can't you see me on 34st South. I thought they were trying to raise there hand to use the bathroom in school or something.

One was wearing a purple dress and it was going up to her hips when she was jumping up and down. I was like geez girl your gonna get pinched with an indecent exposure charge if you keep playing that game. LOL!!

For all you dark meat guys they are back at it in and around the Crystal Inn so stick while you can get it..

Happy Hunting..

Solitaryfin
02-28-09, 00:10
Careful, St. Pete LEO has been holding a convention on the south side this week. At least six cruisers, a couple of bikes and even a state trooper participating in speed traps on 31st st at 54th ave s. Every day. They start at about 7:30 am And have gone until late afternoon sometimes. Doesn't mean they fan out after popping speeders, but nonetheless they are covering the area thick this week. Apparently they are feeling the economic pinch and need to fill their coffers to meet February quota.

I was heading down to the Pier to do a little fishing around the Skyway and sit back and tip a few and have other anglers to talk to this morning.

I can tell you the BSW are back jumping up and down like can't you see me on 34st South. I thought they were trying to raise there hand to use the bathroom in school or something.

One was wearing a purple dress and it was going up to her hips when she was jumping up and down. I was like geez girl your gonna get pinched with an indecent exposure charge if you keep playing that game. LOL!!

For all you dark meat guys they are back at it in and around the Crystal Inn so stick while you can get it..

Happy Hunting..

R Consultant
03-19-09, 18:52
I headed over to Ellenton early this afternoon for a little shopping experience. I notice some more yard monkeys trying to get guys attention in the parking lot. Since they were together it was pretty obvious what they where doing.

Its comical to me that the local LE have an office right across the street. If you see the girls one is a bsw and the other is wsw. Both are in their 20's and really looking for attention.

Happy Hunting..

The Lovemuscle
03-30-09, 14:18
The 300 block of 22nd Ave S seems to be growing in popularity for the pipe smokers and spike wielding hookers that frequent the area in their search of goodies and the dollars to pay for said powder and rock. For those of you with a taste for the darker side of life, it's become Ho Market South.

Happy hunting

The Lovemuscle
04-01-09, 14:30
I reported earlier that the 300 block of 22nd Ave South was showing more activity. I should have said the 400 block. A quick run through last night about sundown, turned up no less than 7 BSWs, some quite young and in the spinner class. A few older and/or heavier. They were all within a 4 block area bounded by 22nd-24th Ave and 4th-6th St.

R Consultant
05-17-09, 08:57
Took a trip south since monger friends have mentioned its been busy. Well they are right on the money.

Black girls are running a little wild in the AM but not sure about evening hours. Somebody can take a trip and see whats up.

Happy Hunting..

The Lovemuscle
05-17-09, 12:41
Took a trip south since monger friends have mentioned its been busy. Well they are right on the money.

Black girls are running a little wild in the AM but not sure about evening hours. Somebody can take a trip and see whats up.

Happy Hunting..I haven't seem much around the Crystal in the evenings but the area SW of 22nd Ave & 4th St S continues to have it's share of chocolate easter bunnies. The bad news is, the younger black spinners seem to have moved on to greener pastures. Maybe they're the ones RC sees at the Crystal. If so, I guess they get their pipe money in the AM these days.

Happy Hunting,

LM

SmackThatAss
05-18-09, 00:33
I saw a spinner blonde and dark meat running the street this early evening. I smacked the dark ho as hard as she liked it. She asked my name is and I said call me Mr Smack! If you want some spinning meat it is out there for the smackin.

R Consultant
06-28-09, 08:16
Steph is running behind the Inn on the Hill. She looked like she was a space cadet ;last night. The d-boys are all over here.

They know she is a money maker and she wants the crack. So she was in a guys car before I could even turn around.

She is most likely in a trap somewhere around there or the hotel.

Happy Hunting..

SmackThatAss
06-28-09, 11:34
I saw and conquered her sweet pie. She was a sweety and I did the pull and pinch routine on her. Thanks LM you got me hooked.

Steph is running behind the Inn on the Hill. She looked like she was a space cadet ;last night. The d-boys are all over here.

They know she is a money maker and she wants the crack. So she was in a guys car before I could even turn around.

She is most likely in a trap somewhere around there or the hotel.

Happy Hunting..

Member #5093
06-28-09, 21:28
Staying in the 30th to 38th North area. Was out this AM saw her get scooped by Candlelight Inn and then a sheriff deputy pulled the car over. There were several deputies working the area this morning.

Anyone know what happened at the New Plaza?

R Consultant
07-01-09, 09:05
Which Stephanie where you talking about? Steph B or Steph A?

Happy Hunting..

Staying in the 30th to 38th North area. Was out this AM saw her get scooped by Candlelight Inn and then a sheriff deputy pulled the car over. There were several deputies working the area this morning.

Anyone know what happened at the New Plaza?

Peter Rammer
07-01-09, 11:01
Which Stephanie where you talking about? Steph B or Steph A?

Happy Hunting..Two ladies were arrested or issued citations? May have been another lady, or just a deputy dog bark and no bite! ? Lady 'b' does have court scheduled this morning at 8:30. Hope it didn't inconvenience her rock star schedule in any way? Pipe dreams probably have kept here far from court this morning? She'll likely get her bright red 'y' and have a warrant shortly? Get her while you can! I've heard good things about her recent performances!

R Consultant
07-01-09, 12:40
We have a winner Peter Rammer! Miss Stephanie now has a warrant for her arrest. Her crack pipe was much more important to her than some court appearance.

Now lets see if she wants to walk down the street and test the local LE.

Happy Hunting..`

Two ladies were arrested or issued citations? May have been another lady, or just a deputy dog bark and no bite! ? Lady 'b' does have court scheduled this morning at 8:30. Hope it didn't inconvenience her rock star schedule in any way? Pipe dreams probably have kept here far from court this morning? She'll likely get her bright red 'y' and have a warrant shortly? Get her while you can! I've heard good things about her recent performances!

Peter Rammer
07-01-09, 16:45
We have a winner Peter Rammer! Miss Stephanie now has a warrant for her arrest. Her crack pipe was much more important to her than some court appearance.

Now lets see if she wants to walk down the street and test the local LE.

Happy Hunting..`A long list of distinguished ladies. Many of our more delightful street treats have been chased by that star of po po, the warrant squad. They're not getting paid overtime anymore, so she might have a few more days of freedom? Even with the warrant squad cutbacks, Kentucky lasted only a few days in Clearwater. I give Steffi a week at best?

The Lovemuscle
07-16-09, 12:21
Picked up what looked to be a 30something W/B mix SW on 34th & 22nd Ave. Kinda 2 tone blonde/brown hair 5'5" and maybe 145. C cups sagging to Ds. After chatting and doing the LM pussy check, settled on a jackson for BBJCIM. On the way, she told me that she was actually 47 and that the rock candy has kept her out on the streets for years. I would have thought that, with the added weight she was carrying, that it would be the spike rather than the pipe habit.

Parked the LM mobile and she started to suck on the love muscle like she was sucking a golf ball through a garden hose, while I'm leaning over with my finger shoved up her nookie. God that chick was gonna suck my balls out the end of my dick. The faster I drove 2 fingers in and out of her twat, the harder she sucked. I was beginning to think that she was gonna leave a purple hickey on the end of LM and I like it left just the way it is, so told her to climb up for some CG FS. She climbed aboard, which is NOT ez in my bucket seats and started to give a halfhearted ride. She said, "you know, this costs more" and cheap MF that I am, told her that a jackson was all I had. She said OK but after a bit, the ride just wasn't doing it for me.

I was starting to remember why I don't usually like car dates, so told her to get back to sucking on the love member but maybe a little more gently. To give her credit, I stopped her twice more in the next 20 minutes or so, telling her that it looked like a no pop day but she wanted to finish what she started.

No happy ending for the love muscle though. I looked at my watch and decided that since we had been parked for a hour, that I was pushing my luck and headed out.

Dropped her off in Gulfport with the jackson and a 10 tip. All in all, with her friendliness, love of her work and willingness, I'd repeat. She says she's normally on 34th St between 12th and 22nd ave south.

Happy HOing,
LM

Member #1658
07-17-09, 02:42
Four young black spinners were staying at the New Plaza just a few days ago. Not sure if this is old intel at this point or not, but I hooked up with a real cutie who calls herself "Desire" - 21yrs old, 5'8", pleasant attitude, no rush. I'd repeat.

I haven't seem much around the Crystal in the evenings but the area SW of 22nd Ave & 4th St S continues to have it's share of chocolate easter bunnies. The bad news is, the younger black spinners seem to have moved on to greener pastures. Maybe they're the ones RC sees at the Crystal. If so, I guess they get their pipe money in the AM these days.

Happy Hunting,

LM

SmackThatAss
07-17-09, 07:22
I hate to tell you this but Desire isn't a girl. I am willing to bet you didn't have sex with it. I would wash that thing real good if I was you.

Four young black spinners were staying at the New Plaza just a few days ago. Not sure if this is old intel at this point or not, but I hooked up with a real cutie who calls herself "Desire" - 21yrs old, 5'8", pleasant attitude, no rush. I'd repeat.

Peter Rammer
07-17-09, 08:55
I hate to tell you this but Desire isn't a girl. I am willing to bet you didn't have sex with it. I would wash that thing real good if I was you.Has the streetwalker scene become so pitiful here that dinosaur-dong Desiree has slipped through the cracks? ! Maybe the leo check needs to include a grope down below? If it's the Desiree I'm thinking of (s)he's packing a Burmese sized python down below? Hopefully you met another kinder, gentler haw with the same name, but not the cobra? ! Can (s)he be sued for false advertizing? And if that ain't defamation of character, I don't know what is? ! Taking one for the team has taken on a whole new meaning!

Eye Myt
07-17-09, 14:43
Has the streetwalker scene become so pitiful here that dinosaur-dong Desiree has slipped through the cracks? ! Maybe the leo check needs to include a grope down below? If it's the Desiree I'm thinking of (s)he's packing a Burmese sized python down below? Hopefully you met another kinder, gentler haw with the same name, but not the cobra? ! Can (s)he be sued for false advertizing? And if that ain't defamation of character, I don't know what is? ! Taking one for the team has taken on a whole new meaning!

How do you know this Peter Rammer??

R Consultant
07-18-09, 08:11
Maybe you should just ask yourself do you really want to know!

The one Desire I know of out there! She really is a dude as the SW's have pointed "him" out forever. So I'm really hoping for his sake its another ho with the same name.

Happy Hunting..

How do you know this Peter Rammer??

Eye Myt
07-18-09, 09:47

The one Desire I know of out there! She really is a dude as the SW's have pointed "him" out forever. So I'm really hoping for his sake its another ho with the same name.

Happy Hunting..

Peter didn't find out "the hard way"

Peter Rammer
07-19-09, 17:14
How do you know this Peter Rammer? As you know, these canary ho's (the REAL female ones without pocket pythons) love to gossip. On a number of occassions some of our finer ho's have commented in my presence about the trannys. The likely size of their 3rd leg is often one of their topics of disgustion! LOL!

Did pick up a tranny in CLR last year, but dumped it out pretty quickly! LOL!

Eye Myt
07-20-09, 07:33
As you know, these canary ho's (the REAL female ones without pocket pythons) love to gossip. On a number of occassions some of our finer ho's have commented in my presence about the trannys. The likely size of their 3rd leg is often one of their topics of disgustion! LOL!

Did pick up a tranny in CLR last year, but dumped it out pretty quickly! LOL!

That there was a logical explanation....One that didn't require one of our top mongers, TOFTT.....lol

Peter Rammer
07-20-09, 17:20
That there was a logical explanation....One that didn't require one of our top mongers, TOFTT.....lolI'm thinking of a new x rated reality show like 'Pros and Joes'. This show would require mongers to differentiate real ho's from hissin' pseudo ho's in various strolls. Some of the trannys would be extremely difficult to discern. I think we'd call it 'Pros and Bros'?

I also think I'm gonna screen all future new scoops with a gina sweep for my
own safety!

LOL!

Tyra 61
07-22-09, 09:16

Happy Hunting.It's not the same Desire if she has a room at the new plaza with 3 other girls.

Shes all woman. Here's a pic of this Desire.

The Lovemuscle
07-22-09, 22:36
It's not the same Desire if she has a room at the new plaza with 3 other girls.

Yeah, right

Member #1658
07-23-09, 00:15
Yep! That's her! Who took that pic? She was a lot of fun and as you can see in that pic, NOT a dude.

And for having my back and providing a picture of the actual "Desire" I was talking about, I nominate Tyra 61 for immediate promotion to Senior Member (not that Jackson will probably do that, but Tyra 61 has just proven himself as a real player on the board with that one simple post!).

It's not the same Desire if she has a room at the new plaza with 3 other girls.

Member #1658
07-23-09, 00:17
Considering I fucked her, I think I would have noticed if she wasn't a girl... You must be thinking of a different "Desire" who is obviously NOT desirable.

Funny thing, with all the Trannies out there, before I even let Desire in my car, I broke the through the window rule and said to her "Please don't be offended by this question, but are you one of the real girls or one of those 'other' girls?". She laughed and totally understood the reason for my question since some of the Trannies can fake it pretty good... She was cool, didn't rush, and was fun...

I hate to tell you this but Desire isn't a girl. I am willing to bet you didn't have sex with it. I would wash that thing real good if I was you.

Peter Rammer
07-23-09, 09:38
Considering I fucked her, I think I would have noticed if she wasn't a girl... You must be thinking of a different "Desire" who is obviously NOT desirable.

Funny thing, with all the Trannies out there, before I even let Desire in my car, I broke the through the window rule and said to her "Please don't be offended by this question, but are you one of the real girls or one of those 'other' girls?". She laughed and totally understood the reason for my question since some of the Trannies can fake it pretty good... She was cool, didn't rush, and was fun...Thankfully your Desire was female and not a hissing pseudoho!!? Some trannys look amazingly female. What ever happened to truth in advertising?

The Lovemuscle
07-23-09, 14:18
Yep! That's her! Who took that pic? She was a lot of fun and as you can see in that pic, NOT a dude.

And for having my back and providing a picture of the actual "Desire" I was talking about, I nominate Tyra 61 for immediate promotion to Senior Member (not that Jackson will probably do that, but Tyra 61 has just proven himself as a real player on the board with that one simple post!).

Read his earlier posts. "Tyra" is a tranny as well.

Happy HOing,
LM

Peter Rammer
07-23-09, 16:23

Happy HOing,

LMOpening up a can of worms! LOL! I will now ALWAYS do a thorough 'gina sweep on all future unidentified ho scoops! ? It should be Federal law that all trannys be microchipped in the pecker. That way hetero-mongers could safely troll with out picking up a hissing python packing he-dusa! Of course you'd have to have your vehicle equipped with the ho-jack identification system! LOL!

Member #1658
07-23-09, 18:04
OK, I read the old posts and it seems you may be right about Tyra being a tranny, so NO senior membership promotion!!!! But, that WAS the correct picture of the female Desire I enjoyed the company of the other day...

Happy HOing,
LM

Vaginas999
07-23-09, 18:34

Funny thing, with all the Trannies out there, before I even let Desire in my car, I broke the through the window rule and said to her "Please don't be offended by this question, but are you one of the real girls or one of those 'other' girls?". She laughed and totally understood the reason for my question since some of the Trannies can fake it pretty good... She was cool, didn't rush, and was fun...You never know, loose tranny ass could feel like a SW stretched snatch. You never know. Always check for a package.

Vaginas999
07-23-09, 18:40
I picked up now BSW serenity of backpage and CL fame from Tampa. She was on 34st and 50ave staying at the la quinta behind denny's. She is cracked out now to the max. I took her down to her dboyz to cop. She has a nice tight pussy but her dealers shit is so cut and weak she has to smoke practically the entire time your fucking her. Seniors can pm me for her digits.

R Consultant
07-25-09, 06:21
The thought of that is just nasty. I'm pretty sure Member#1658 would have a better clue than all of us.

I'm going to go with this one is a female. I think it would be crazy to think with all the experience he has that he would be wrong on whether its a female or not.

Happy Hunting..

You never know, loose tranny ass could feel like a SW stretched snatch. You never know. Always check for a package.

Member #1658
07-25-09, 18:25
Thank you, R Consultant... this is my last post on this subject, but I saw her fully naked in a well lit room and her clit wasn't even too big, so... GIRL... If you see her, I'm telling you, she's a cutie... Just make sure you pick up the girl Desire and not the he-she that goes by Desiree...

The thought of that is just nasty. I'm pretty sure Member#1658 would have a better clue than all of us.

I'm going to go with this one is a female. I think it would be crazy to think with all the experience he has that he would be wrong on whether its a female or not.

Happy Hunting..

R Consultant
07-25-09, 20:22
Also from the word out in that area, look for a BSW that goes by "Creme". Seems like she is getting some real good reviews from the local boys in the hood.

They say she runs behind the Plaza down to Central Avenue.

Happy Hunting,,

Thank you, R Consultant... this is my last post on this subject, but I saw her fully naked in a well lit room and her clit wasn't even too big, so... GIRL... If you see her, I'm telling you, she's a cutie... Just make sure you pick up the girl Desire and not the he-she that goes by Desiree...

Tyra 61
07-26-09, 17:24
Sorry guys but I'm a girl and have been since the day I was born.

Heres a pix of Me,Cream & Starr.

SmackThatAss
07-27-09, 07:01
I would like to order one of each of the four ladies below. Please send info on where I can see each of them.

Sorry guys but I'm a girl and have been since the day I was born.

Heres a pix of Me,Cream & Starr.

R Consultant
07-30-09, 07:41
If your into some BSW action it seems to be back in full throttle again. Heading home last night I was amazed at the line of BSW, all the way to 22nd Ave S and 34st.

I would suggest being real careful you don't get a big surprise. The real ugly one is the one you really don't want.

Happy Hunting..

R Consultant
08-07-09, 07:42
Let me say this I really need to get my urban talk down pat a little better. Was doing my thing and heading home. Pulls in a Gyro shop on the south side.

Pull in and get this "jit" talking crap I don't even know what he is speaking of. Dam man speak English!

What happen to education!

South Side Ho's are up!!!!!!!!! Head down by Sundaze and take a look! You will be happy you did.

Happy Hunting..

Old Player Man
02-06-10, 23:59
Not sure what the story is, but there is a little wsw? that sits on the curb on the W side of 34th between 18th Ave and 22 Ave. Anyone got some more infor?

Eye Myt
02-07-10, 09:57
Not sure what the story is, but there is a little wsw? that sits on the curb on the W side of 34th between 18th Ave and 22 Ave. Anyone got some more infor?

toothless bj...don't let looks deceive you....name is Maria, I think. Another good member here put me on to her

Old Player Man
02-13-10, 00:09
thanks for the update. Haven't seen her around lately. I'll check back later.

Old Player Man
06-08-10, 22:30
A blonde WSW out today around lunch time. She crossed the street from the Crystal when I was returning a DVD at Blockbuster. Saw her sitting by the Flamingo a bit later, not at the bus stop. Not underweight, but not excessive.

Member #1658
06-09-10, 04:13
Anyone ever look for SWs in the area of 4th and 9th St S around 22nd Ave S. I know I've seen working girls around that area (yes, even the occassional WSW), but that general area just doesn't seem safe (especially the gas station at the corner of 9th St S and 22nd Ave S - do not stop there).

Milfman
06-13-10, 18:04
I've looked at the menu down there and you are correct in assuming the danger. The up side is I have never run into sting being an issue in that area not to say it doesn't happen. For what I have encountered it wasn't worth the trip. YMMV.

Anyone ever look for SWs in the area of 4th and 9th St S around 22nd Ave S. I know I've seen working girls around that area (yes, even the occassional WSW), but that general area just doesn't seem safe (especially the gas station at the corner of 9th St S and 22nd Ave S - do not stop there).

Stpeteflja
08-31-11, 21:44
South St. Pete SWs. What happened to this thread? Have the actual South St. Pete SW well dried up as well?

The last post was over a year ago, so I was wondering if there's any hooking to be had, or if I have to journey north?

AstroMonger
12-19-11, 02:19
I cruise down that way from time to time, spotted a young thick slutty BSW at around 2:00 pm at a motel on the east side of 34th. Can't remember the name of the motel, but it is around maybe 22nd. It is one of the single row motels with a separate small building in front of it, she was standing by that building. She was dressed like a **** too, but it smelled too much like a scam or setup the way she was dressed, so I passed.

IAmJacks
07-28-12, 01:34
Just dropped her off at home. Area of 34th St and 58th Ave and. I'll be damned if after I pick her up I didn't see any bet I'll be damned if after I pick her up I didn't see any better looking girl why we were looking for a place to park and then right after I drop her off I thought a another better looking girl in the same area and 3 38th and 38th avenue area. Catch and release if you can't find anything else or you're in a hurry but otherwise you can just leave her standing there.

RockinHard
08-06-16, 10:38
I just want to dust this thread off and see if theres anything happening out in no mans land?

StPete962
01-07-17, 10:31
Are we just rolling all into the regular SW reports? BUMP BUMP this thread form info on the south side.