PDA

View Full Version : Amber

Tool Man 369
10-13-21, 06:57
Stopped and talked to a new girl I've been noticing lately on the west end. Told me her name was Amber but people called her Shorty. I couldn't pick her up at that time as I was heading back to work but she gave me digits and told me to call her anytime. She is short, about 5'3 maybe medium length brown hair and nice build wearing yoga pants. Usually waves when you drive by which is kind of a turn off but she looks better than most of what's out there. As we parted ways she asked me if I was LEO. LOL Just wondering if any of you have seen her and if you have any info to give. I'm sure ill try to set something up soon with her and Ill post my report when I do. Sorry meant to post this in the sw section

Redcrue
10-13-21, 07:34
Definitely keep us posted!

Stopped and talked to a new girl I've been noticing lately on the west end. Told me her name was Amber but people called her Shorty. I couldn't pick her up at that time as I was heading back to work but she gave me digits and told me to call her anytime. She is short, about 5'3 maybe medium length brown hair and nice build wearing yoga pants. Usually waves when you drive by which is kind of a turn off but she looks better than most of what's out there. As we parted ways she asked me if I was LEO. LOL Just wondering if any of you have seen her and if you have any info to give. I'm sure ill try to set something up soon with her and Ill post my report when I do. Sorry meant to post this in the sw section

Tool Man 369
10-18-21, 06:52
Definitely keep us posted!Saw her walking near the bar on WM around 5 am the other morning and made the scoop. Went to my room where we both got undressed and I asked her to give me some head which she did but mostly just wanted to give me a HJ with very little oral action. Was not into FIV and not good at taking direction at all. She told me she did not like sucking dick and I told her she was in the wrong business lolol. She offered FS but I declined so it pretty much just ended up being a handy. Standard street rates will not repeat. As always, YMMV.