PDA

View Full Version : Mulan Massage in Saline

RoadRunner51
10-09-21, 15:17
I hadn't seen any reviews on this place since 2016 and was in the area so I decided I would check it out. After waiting about 5 minutes in walks Jessica wearing her mask. I was laying there face down with no cover. She proceeded to cover me up. She ask if I wanted soft medium or hard massage and I said medium. She then ask if I had anything that I particularly wanted massaged (I thought yes my cock) but I said yes my neck. She started on my neck with a heavenly massage all over my body it was so good I think I fell asleep until she ask if I wanted hot stones and I said yes. She left for a minute and then massaged my back with the hot stones. She the told me to flip and I did so fast the towel came off and she put it right back on. She started a very light rubbing of my stomach and slightly going under the towel but never got past my belly button. Then she finished up on my legs with a good massage and finished with the cupping message of the legs. There was never any hint of extras but I was satisfied with the best massage I have ever had to include Massage Envy. I will return and highly recommend if all you want is a fantastic massage.