PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

R Patch
01-04-06, 23:38
I do alot of driving and I have never seen any of this. Is the CB the only way they do this?

Trewalker69
01-06-06, 00:44
Do what? Did I miss rest of thread?

I do alot of driving and I have never seen any of this. Is the CB the only way they do this?

Rapell Master
02-03-06, 22:08
I was traveling through Pasco, WA today, and needed some fuel, so I pulled into Pasco's version of a truck stop off of hwy 395, the road that leads to I-90 and Ritzville.

As I was fueling up, I noticed a very tall, dark haired slender woman come out of the convience store, look around, and head my way. She was probably in her mid 30s, but on a scale of 1-10, she was definitely an 8. An 8 because of her tall slender frame, she was a bit light on top (an A) for my tastes. She was wearing a long skirt that buttoned up the front, from stem to stern, most of that stem to stern was unbuttoned, for quite a view as she walked toward me.

Now I have never encountered any SW in the Pasco area before, but my hodar was going off like crazy. She came up to me, gave me a great big smile, and asked if she get this, she could take me for a ride.

After I picked myself off the ground from passing out in shock, I asked her to repeat her question, I thought I was dreaming. Nope, I wasn't dreaming. She said that if I could take her to Spokane, I would have a fun trip to Spokane, and when we got there, I was hers for the night, no restrictions on the fun we would have.

Now comes the sad part. My vehicle was full of equipment that took up every spare spot of room, that I had to deliver in Spokane, and unless she could sit on my lap as I drove, there wasn't anywhere for her to sit, literally.

I offered to tie her on the roof of the vehicle, but of course that wasn't a suggestion she was willing to take. I thanked her so nicely for the offer, but there was no way I could help her out. Then I went out and shot myself!

She stuck around while I finished fueling the vehicle, and told me she had a job dancing at the Deja Vu. She also said come in and we would still play, so I might just do that tonight.

Finally a semi pulled in, she went over and I guess gave him the same offer. The last I saw of her was as she was crawling inside of the sleeper as I drove away. I was in tears, but you could see the smile on that truck driver's face for a mile I'm sure.

Guess I'll have to stop at that truck stop more often in the future. Who know what will walk up to you!

Black Treechas
04-10-06, 23:40
Any info on the truck stop at the I-90/97 jct.?? OOps, I mean the jct of 97 and 84...in the town of Biggs, Oregon. I'll be going thru there soon, would love to know about any lot lizards

Sexychar
12-05-07, 19:29
I've seen some women working the Hinsdale Oasis in Hinsdale now and then. It was under construction last year but has now opened up. I think it is starting again. One time I saw a woman walking in the area where the trucks park while her BF or pimp sat in the car where the cars park. She was working but did not get any hits. LOL

There is alot of activity there though, and I have heard even in the Mens rest room.

To each his/her own.

Magikal Massag
10-03-09, 12:27
Is Troutdale the only place to find the girls?

It seems that Jubitz has dried up. Has anyone else encountered this?

Trewalker69
10-03-09, 19:04
I have not been to Jubitz in years, but I have very good luck at Troutdale. Only other option that I'm aware of is that you would have to go into town on "The Drag". BTW, based on the post you made in just a few minutes, I assume you just found this forum, but I notice you do know where all the spots are !! Welcome to the Forum, you will like it here ;-)

Is Troutdale the only place to find the girls?

It seems that Jubitz has dried up. Has anyone else encountered this?

Magikal Massag
10-04-09, 14:51
I am still trying to find all the spots. I found the forum a few months ago. I hear stories at times and like to confirm before putting me in harms way. I finally had a moment to read through alot and wanted to share some of what I have seen and learned. And help clarify for the less experienced also. I have been mongering for maybe 15-20 years. People just need to follow the mongering rules. I like the touch to talk rule personally.

I usually say something like "I would just like to verify you are not a transvestite please." They lift and I touch and away we go. I usually apologize for asking but they know the rules also.

Arminto
10-12-09, 21:04
Is there anything on I-80 or I-15?

I seem to be spending lots of time on these roads and haven't found much.

Thanks,

Arm

Danintx
06-13-10, 16:25
Met a 33 year old black chick named danielle at the truck stop near the Petro on Reno. She was pretty in the face and had a nice ass. Put her in the truck sleeper and had my way with her mouth for .30. Very eager and did a superb job. Would have had FS but no condoms. Will repeat when I'm back in OKC. This truckstop hardley ever fails to have some hoes hiding in the shadows. One of my favorite spots.

RollingDirty
06-14-12, 13:13
Met a 33 year old black chick named danielle at the truck stop near the Petro on Reno. She was pretty in the face and had a nice ass. Put her in the truck sleeper and had my way with her mouth for .30. Very eager and did a superb job. Would have had FS but no condoms. Will repeat when I'm back in OKC. This truckstop hardley ever fails to have some hoes hiding in the shadows. One of my favorite spots.If its the one across the street from the Petro yeah that was always pretty active, I had good luck a few years ago up 35 in the one next to the Loves can't remember the name but I do remember it had a hotel on front of it.

Its the same exit as the "J" just north of town been a while since I've been out there.

R D

Mesamongler22
10-09-12, 11:27
Anyone know where to find lot lizards in Idaho?

Diesel1
09-16-13, 14:06
This happened in Caldwell I'd flying j read and heed http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7551-Truck-Stop-Reports&p=1870339#post1870339

SweetName
08-22-20, 20:00
Alot of guys don't realize this tactic and info. Good lookin out for your fellow drivers.

This happened in Caldwell I'd flying j read and heed http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7551-Truck-Stop-Reports&p=1870339#post1870339