PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Member #3969
02-03-08, 17:38
I guess this is the closest section to post this in. In Youngstown OH (I-80 exit 223) next to the TA is a small plaza with their own truck parking. It has a cb shop (not that I used it but nice to know) a massage parlor and adult bookstore (didn't go there either)

The massage parlor has been there for a long time and to my knowledge has always treated the truckers right. I was just there on 2/2 for the first time in awhile. The house fee is only. 40 and includes the sauna, table shower and massage. They will know your a trucker and ask if you've been there before. Always say yes! Extra's are definitely available. Don't want to burn a good spot or mention names so if you want more details feel free to pm me. I don't get online every day so it might be a bit before I respond.

The best part of all is that they're open 24hrs! You can always get in whenever you get the urge. Good luck to all

Member #3969
02-03-08, 20:12
Some other places in the general northeast area that have worked in the past. They're hit or miss but it might help.

Coming out of Md into PA on I-70 as soon as you get into PA there's a rest area that a young, chubby white girl often works at night. Goes by sugar pussy. I have yet to stop for her. If i'm in the area i usually continue on towards Breezewood and if i'm in the mood i stop at the "spa" at the top of the hill. I've had some good times in there. Usually weeknights are best for me as it's slower and i tend to get better treatment.

I tend to fuel at Flying J's so some of them that often have commercial are the ones in Indy, Lake Station, Carlisle, Houston (I-45 exit 64)and OKC (I-35 exit 137).

Good luck to all.

Davey1965
03-09-08, 00:41
I guess this is the closest section to post this in. In Youngstown OH (I-80 exit 223) next to the TA is a small plaza with their own truck parking. It has a cb shop (not that I used it but nice to know) a massage parlor and adult bookstore (didn't go there either)

The massage parlor has been there for a long time and to my knowledge has always treated the truckers right. I was just there on 2/2 for the first time in awhile. The house fee is only. 40 and includes the sauna, table shower and massage. They will know your a trucker and ask if you've been there before. Always say yes! Extra's are definitely available. Don't want to burn a good spot or mention names so if you want more details feel free to pm me. I don't get online every day so it might be a bit before I respond.

The best part of all is that they're open 24hrs! You can always get in whenever you get the urge. Good luck to all

Is the Rebel still in Youngstown? It was a bar with truck parking in the back. Was a great place to pic up a little fat girl in the bar or if you wanted something skinnier there was always a selection of girls working the lot. Met a few real good one's back there.

Stormrider
03-09-08, 16:35
Is the Rebel still in Youngstown? It was a bar with truck parking in the back. Was a great place to pic up a little fat girl in the bar or if you wanted something skinnier there was always a selection of girls working the lot. Met a few real good one's back there.

Was still there as of about 5 years back. 10-4 on the pickups in the bar as well. I had some real fun in that place.

Teabag X
03-09-08, 22:15
It's still active at a BIG dollar amount. The asian massage is right next door and well worth the cost. Younger korean girls that do it all at a resoanable cost. Spent time with mia last week and took the full tour. It's a good place!.

Teabag X
03-09-08, 22:24
Yeah! It's still there and business is as usual. Had a little korean girl named mia there last week.

Member #3969
03-31-08, 00:03
Well unfortunately I get stuck in cicncy quite a bit especially on the weekends. I had done the stroll through there probably about 7 times without finding anything worthwhile. It's a relatively easy stroll even with a trailer but LOTS of leo and most of the action is BSW which I don't mind but they tend to hang out in groups which I don't bother with.

Anyways this past Friday nite finally broke my cincy cherry so to speak. Found "stephanie" on mcmicken near elm. She's probably mid to late 20's and about 5'2" or so and 110lbs. Long brown hair and a sweet ass. She's kinda ditzy but actually very nice. Her stated prices are "whatever you want to give" which leaves a large area.

She claims to be VERY good at BJ's and I was willing but she had just had a tooth pulled and with the swelling/pain I just took the FS. Banged her doggie for quite a while and had a nice finish. Felt sorry for her and gave her. 40 and she was happy. Will see her again as she is nice, has a decent body and gave good service. Plus I still want to try her oral skills. Luck to all.

Member #3969
04-28-08, 16:52
Back on the 18th (hey I don't get online much) it's a Friday nite and I had some downtime. Hit the stroll bobtailing this time. Made couple of loops and saw about a dozen total. Maybe two really nice ones, a couple more ok ones and the rest skanks. The 2 really nice ones were just a pain. One was in a group and wouldn't leave and the other kept going up 1 way streets and making it too hard to scoop.

I ended up choosing heather. She said she was 28. She's about 5'4" or so and about 135-140lbs. Cute face and long blond hair (both a plus) and some 38 D's so She looks very good on the street. Once she gets inside and strips it changed a bit (belly and saggy tits) but she was cute and gave above average BJ and pretty good FS. She quoted. 20 for BJ and. 40 for fs and she was down on morgan by the port. Sais she doesn't go too much further north than that. Luck to all.

Member #3969
05-24-08, 17:15
Friday night dinner time and camden was overflowing. Most of them were NOT worth even looking at let alone playing with. Several others looked good enough but were with their handlers or in groups which I don't deal with.

First one I talked to was "cookie" a 40+ overweight WSW with long blond hair. She was really kinda wacked so I passed. Not worth it so I started strolling again and got lucky to run into Katie. Hadn't seen her in awhile and she was looking even better. However, she upped her prices and wanted. 60 for a BJ so kept on going.

Finally found Kat. She's a 38yo WSW with really long black hair and tons of freckles. She's about 5'4" or so and about 120ish but used to be MUCH bigger as I found out. Looked decent enough from street and even up close. But once she stripped damn it was bad. Just rolls of wrinkled skin from the extra weight loss. I'm just not into that.

She did however give above average head and if I'm there again I'll see her just for that. She gave me her digits and has no problem with me passing them on. Luck to all.

Jon Man
06-06-08, 15:20
Are there any Good stops in Michigan?

Teabag X
06-18-08, 19:00
I headed toward the T/A this afternoon, went around the block, started up the hill. And all the sudden there's this smokin hot black chic! Now, most of you guys know, I'm not much on choclate but, when I saw this chic I couldn't get stopped fast enough! ATLEAST an "8" and out in broad daylight! 5'5" about 125, C cups with nips that stood up and begged to be played with. Nice round apple bottom. And a pretty face to boot! Damage was. 8 buy well worth it. Good oral skills and definately likes what she does!

They call me problemchild

And I'm back quiet.

Msuhoops
07-07-08, 19:22
Are there any Good stops in Michigan?I do not think so. I have not heard of any.

Willie Burg
07-16-08, 00:23
Drove around the block near the TA last week and noticed that the trucks that usually line the side street were replaced with "no parking at any time" signs.

Dang! Now what?

Trewalker69
07-16-08, 14:47
Just find where they have moved to, Those Leezards are somewhere nearby

Drove around the block near the TA last week and noticed that the trucks that usually line the side street were replaced with "no parking at any time" signs.

Dang! Now what?

King #1
07-17-08, 17:51
Are there any Good stops in Michigan?

Just heard today that there is an AMP working out of the TA at I-94, Baker Rd near Dexter. Gotta check that out.

Nosferato Fury
07-29-08, 12:18
Any action between Louisville, & Indy?

Other than Austin.

Webo 1976
09-09-08, 08:54
Just heard today that there is an AMP working out of the TA at I-94, Baker Rd near Dexter. Gotta check that out.Hey Guys,

Didn't know about his area of the forum otherwise I would have posted here earlier. But a while ago I was headed back to Michigan from Chicago. Shortly after exiting the Indiana / Chicago Skyway onto I-94E I pulled over on an exit just after entering Michigan (I think it was the La Porte Rd? Exit) I pulled into a fairly large truck stop to get gas. I was wandering around in the store there hung over looking for some liquids and was very surprised to see a sign for a 24 hour AMP in the upstairs of the building. Unfortunately, I didn't have any cash on hand otherwise I certainly would have given them some business. I hadn't heard of this place before so I don't know its reputation. If anyone TOFTT, please let us know.

Stormrider
09-09-08, 16:29
Hey Guys,

Didn't know about his area of the forum otherwise I would have posted here earlier. But a while ago I was headed back to Michigan from Chicago. Shortly after exiting the Indiana / Chicago Skyway onto I-94E I pulled over on an exit just after entering Michigan (I think it was the La Porte Rd? Exit) I pulled into a fairly large truck stop to get gas. I was wandering around in the store there hung over looking for some liquids and was very surprised to see a sign for a 24 hour AMP in the upstairs of the building. Unfortunately, I didn't have any cash on hand otherwise I certainly would have given them some business. I hadn't heard of this place before so I don't know its reputation. If anyone TOFTT, please let us know.If it is located in the truck stop, any services offered will be above board. Other locations that I have seen are very implicit in that no shenanigans are allowed. Don’t waste your money unless you just want a massage. TA truck stops have too much money invested to allow that kind of potential negative publicity.

The Stormy One
lot lizard (lot lizʹərd), n. a well known reptilian species found at many North American truck stops. It has received its name for the uncanny ability to stick to the side of a tractor, much like the Florida gecko can stick to vertical surfaces. It is known primarily for its remarkable talents, such as being double jointed, its lack of a gag reflex, an appearance similar to that of a tractor fifth wheel while bent over at the waist, and mostly for its sole apparent manner of survival, which involves the consumption of inordinate amounts of high speed chicken feed. Its abilities to lie, cheat and steal are also considered to be both noteworthy and legendary.

Icefisher
09-14-08, 11:47
Asian massage at the petro2 is not a provider, older woman.

Rough hands, but deep tissue massage for. 50/hr usually includes a foot massage.

Member #3969
10-12-08, 08:40
On I-95 at the Kennebunk rest area (southbound side) had two young girls working there last night between 2330 and midnight. Both were decent looking but one looked a bit young. Others were saying on the c.b that they do come out there a couple of times a month to play. Usually late on a Friday or Saturday night. I didn't partake just putting the info out there incase it helps someone out.

Trewalker69
10-12-08, 20:15
It's good to know that you're a fine upstanding law abiding citizen!

. I didn't partake just putting the info out there incase it helps someone out.[/QUOTE]

Member #3969
10-17-08, 12:43
tre, i try to stay away from the minors. so far i have been able to resist the temptations when i know they're ****. if i'm not sure i usually stick to the side of caution. as for others i don't judge them. i tend to mind my own business and it would be better if some others did the same too. as for law abiding, if you count out d.o.t and other leo enforcing driving offenses, i guess i am.

quote=trewalker69]it's good to know that you're a fine upstanding law abiding citizen!

i didn't partake just putting the info out there incase it helps someone out.[/quote][/quote]

Teabag X
10-17-08, 20:27
tre, i try to stay away from the minors. so far i have been able to resist the temptations when i know they're ****. if i'm not sure i usually stick to the side of caution. as for others i don't judge them. i tend to mind my own business and it would be better if some others did the same too. as for law abiding, if you count out d.o.t and other leo enforcing driving offenses, i guess i am.

quote=trewalker69]it's good to know that you're a fine upstanding law abiding citizen!

i didn't partake just putting the info out there incase it helps someone out.[/quote][/quote]i see 2 of my best friends are messin with each other. lmfao! you 2 are hard core criminals and i can prove it! lol!

Trewalker69
10-18-08, 12:24
Well Tea,
Info posted to the WWW I do not consider private or personal ! And as far as me being a criminal (thats a secret ;- ) ) On another note Tea, Its time for you to get away from da house and join us working grunts !

[/QUOTE]I see 2 of my best friends are messin with each other. LMFAO! you 2 are hard core criminals and I can prove it! LOL![/QUOTE]

Poorboy95
11-04-08, 22:50
I stopped at the TA, exit 29 on I-80 in Barkeyville, Pa tonight. About 9 PM, a sweet voice came on the radio, so I invited her over. She goes by Midnite Angel, about 24, 5'5", 125#, long brunette hair and must have just gotten out of the shower. She is a little on the pricey side but 3 Jacksons got an unrushed half & half. Nice slow CBJ followed by MISH and Doggie. We even chatted for five or ten minutes afterwards. She is a sweet girl and I will surely look for her when I am back in the area!! I'm gonna sleep good tonight....

Poorboy95
11-05-08, 00:42
After writing my last report, I sat back and drank a Pepsi while watching CNN's election coverage. Another sweet voice came on my radio, said her name was Candy. She wanted to know if I wanted some of her sweetness tonight? Now I don't know about you, but I just luv candy!! She is about 5'5", 100#, long dark hair down to her butt, small bust but BIG eraser nipples. Little head said he was up for anotherone, so 3 Jacksons got him a slowww CBJ, cowgirl, and Mish. He was right, after about 20 minutes he popped again. I haven't had two in 3 hours in a long time. Candy even gave me her number for the future. If you are in this area, Barkeyville seems to have plenty of action.

tit chaser
12-21-08, 02:10
Anyone see any action at any of the truck stops?

Member #3969
03-15-09, 11:04
Stopped at a place I usually don't due to needing some breakfast. There's an Irving at the junction of routes 3A/89/93. Just a fuel stop with room for a couple of dozen trucks but hey in the northeast it counts!

Got approached by Sonja a late 30's brunette spinner with a dancer's body. She wanted .30 for head and .50 for 1/2 and 1/2. Since it's a daycab that wasn't likely. Then she asked for a ride south and when I agreed to help her out she said she'll give me a nice hummer while i'm driving and if I got her close to where she wanted i'd just have to give her "enough for coffee and cigarettes". That ended up being a VERY good deal as she definitely knows what she's doing. I'll keep this in mind incase I get back up here again. Luck to all.

Crocdd
03-17-09, 07:38
i find myself parking in the walmart parking lot here quite frequently and normally try to go in and at least purchase a few itens as a token of thanks forf allowing us the privledge of using their lot. on numerous occasions i have been approached while in the store and offered services from women in the store. usually these offers will come from young ladies who are **** or just barely of age so you have to be very careful about checking id's if you are approached. the offer is usually around $10 to $20 for bj and anywhere from $30 to $60 for fs. last week i was approached by a super hot latino chick and offered a bj for $10 and when ui hesitrated to accept she quickly offered to spend the entire night with anything goes nothing off limit for $50 which i accepted instantly. we walked outside the store and i asked her for some id to prove her age {she looked to be about 14} she produced confirming she had turned 18 3 days earlier. we went to my truck and proceeded to enjoy a full night of hot wild sex a guy usually only dreams about. it was all on the table and once she got into it she even begged me to take her ass and went wild when i did, told me to pull her hair harder and harder then when she began to cum she quickly slid me out of her ass turned it up toward me and begged me to spank her hard and the harder i smacked that ass she just begged me to hit it harder and by the time she finished cumming her ass was cherry red and she was so hot that i never got a seconds rest that night. she is really petite about 4'2" 85 or 90 lbs. and has huge breasts with nipples that are the size of a pencil eraser. she was clean shaved and very tasty. her bix was also so tight that at first it took me a long time to work myself inside her and stayed night and snug all night even while juices were flooding out of her. easily the best piece of ass i have ever paid to enjoy. told me next time she was going to do me even better but i think that might be impossible to do. said she doesn't have a phone but that almost any clerk in the store knows her and can get a message to her to come down to the store, and also said that she is usually around there 2 or 3 times a week late at night hanging with friends and also said that her friends provide as well. she told me that they do this only for the excitement as there was nothing else around for them to do. her name was milagros but she preffered the name millee.

if you happen to see her enjoy and please treat her well she is a sweetheart.

Member #3969
03-19-09, 12:46
if this is true good for you but it does seem a bit farfetched to me. i've been in hundreds of different walmarts all around the country and while i have seen and done things there i have never heard of anyone being approached in the store itself. especially numerous times and by jailbait at that. even if i was i'd assume it was a sting. walmart's all have security and they'd catch on real quick and put a stop to it in a heartbeat especially inside the store itself. if it's true, my bad but it just doesn't ring right to me and that's just mho.

i find myself parking in the walmart parking lot here quite frequently and normally try to go in and at least purchase a few itens as a token of thanks forf allowing us the privledge of using their lot. on numerous occasions i have been approached while in the store and offered services from women in the store. usually these offers will come from young ladies who are **** or just barely of age so you have to be very careful about checking id's if you are approached. the offer is usually around $10 to $20 for bj and anywhere from $30 to $60 for fs. last week i was approached by a super hot latino chick and offered a bj for $10 and when ui hesitrated to accept she quickly offered to spend the entire night with anything goes nothing off limit for $50 which i accepted instantly. we walked outside the store and i asked her for some id to prove her age {she looked to be about 14} she produced confirming she had turned 18 3 days earlier. we went to my truck and proceeded to enjoy a full night of hot wild sex a guy usually only dreams about. it was all on the table and once she got into it she even begged me to take her ass and went wild when i did, told me to pull her hair harder and harder then when she began to cum she quickly slid me out of her ass turned it up toward me and begged me to spank her hard and the harder i smacked that ass she just begged me to hit it harder and by the time she finished cumming her ass was cherry red and she was so hot that i never got a seconds rest that night. she is really petite about 4'2" 85 or 90 lbs. and has huge breasts with nipples that are the size of a pencil eraser. she was clean shaved and very tasty. her bix was also so tight that at first it took me a long time to work myself inside her and stayed night and snug all night even while juices were flooding out of her. easily the best piece of ass i have ever paid to enjoy. told me next time she was going to do me even better but i think that might be impossible to do. said she doesn't have a phone but that almost any clerk in the store knows her and can get a message to her to come down to the store, and also said that she is usually around there 2 or 3 times a week late at night hanging with friends and also said that her friends provide as well. she told me that they do this only for the excitement as there was nothing else around for them to do. her name was milagros but she preffered the name millee.

Trashed201
03-23-09, 05:28
If this is true good for you BUT it does seem a bit farfetched to me. I've been in hundreds of different walmarts all around the country and while I have seen and done things there I have NEVER heard of anyone being approached in the store itself. Especially numerous times and by jailbait at that. Even if I was I'd assume it was a sting. Walmart's ALL have security and they'd catch on real quick and put a stop to it in a heartbeat especially inside the store itself. If it's true, my bad but it just doesn't ring right to me and that's just MHO.I have to agree with you Horny. I've been in dozens of Walmarts all over the country and unless this is the only one of its kind I can't believe there's a grain of truth in this tale. Never been propositioned in or around one and neither have my friends. I also give this multiple? I say no way in hell this is happening in a Walmart especially the part about all the clerks knowing how to get a message to this 18 yr. Old that looks 14? She has no phone but Walmart has a hot line to her via the clerks? Nice fantasy though.

Member #3969
03-28-09, 11:50
Earlier this week I broke down in Linden, NJ and the company arranged for me to stay at "The Swan" motel right there on the main drag. It's near a small truck stop (the Vantage I think) and it's right next door to a diner that had good food. Anyways, I was surprised that the room had a hot tub and FREE porn on the tv. Never would have thought that my cheapass company would swing for that but they did.

Anyways it turns out that the swan is rather well known locally for it's partying ways. In the lobby they have a vending machine full of cigarette's and condom's which comes in handy. I never knew this and I had always gone to Camden if I was in NJ and looking to play. When I checked in I was approached by the maid as well as another lady (SW I guess) offering their services. I was low on cash so couldn't partake. I did talk to another driver in the diner and he said that the truck stop would be active at night as well. hope this might help someone out one of these days.

Member #4954
05-02-09, 10:38

hmmmm this sounds like a letter to penthouse forum, and of course we all know those are true. right??????

Crocdd
05-12-09, 14:31
My post on the Martunsburg WV Walmart is actually a true encounter sorry you don't believe it but I was just trying to provide a heads up for anyone in the area looking. This walmart is used 24/7 by trucks to park and if you are in the areas late at night you can just ride through the parking lot and see 5 or 6 parked around the lot in old beat up junkmobiles but it is rare for one of them to actually approach someone. Don't know what the deal is there but they wait for someone to walk over to their car first. Most of the ones sitting around in the cars are far from being considered even decent looking though. They are generally either way fat or way ugly or both.

Member #3969
05-14-09, 09:27
Hmmmm, Let's see. You have one member with a few posts who has this wild (totally off the charts wild that is) story and who claims it's true. On the other hand you have NUMEROUS other members who are saying it's BULLSHIT! The veterans are veterans in both driving and mongering so I will go with my own instincts and the others. If it looks, smells and acts like BULLSHIT guess what it's BULLSHIT! Anyone with any common sense will read the initial report and just pick it apart with all the inconsistencies! Real drivers know when someone's BS'ing us.

My post on the Martunsburg WV Walmart is actually a true encounter sorry you don't believe it but I was just trying to provide a heads up for anyone in the area looking. This walmart is used 24/7 by trucks to park and if you are in the areas late at night you can just ride through the parking lot and see 5 or 6 parked around the lot in old beat up junkmobiles but it is rare for one of them to actually approach someone. Don't know what the deal is there but they wait for someone to walk over to their car first. Most of the ones sitting around in the cars are far from being considered even decent looking though. They are generally either way fat or way ugly or both.

Trk Luv
06-02-09, 02:15
What happened to the little blonde the went by baby doll, I think her real name was Sue? Little Blonde with a huge rack. Was there about 3? years ago.

Member #3969
06-07-09, 13:36
Was in the mood today to do the pics so I'm posting some from around here. If you're a senior and are interested in any of them feel free to pm me. I haven't seen Ashley lately but I do see the rest REGULARLY. Amy is very nice and actually affordable. Both Donna and Maddy are EXPENSIVE so if you don't have the dollars just dream about it. Luck to all and play safe.

Crocdd
06-08-09, 15:27
I finally got the opportunity to stop at the walmart there a few days ago for the first time since my original post about it. Shopped a little didn't see Mille or anyone who might be working so headed back to my truck. On the way to my truck I saw a guy gathering shopping carts and walked over to ask him if he knew Mille. He said he did but that she was no longer around. After further inquiry he informed me that her and 2 other girls got busted for felony drug possesion recently and as far as he knows she still has not made bail. I prodded him for more detail on it and according to him the girls had been told not to return there by management because of theiir actions on the property but did not do as they were told and returned anyway. Apparently management phoned the law and they came to remove the girls and while removing them became suspicious of the possibility that there might be drugs in one of the girls possession and they took them back to the station where a female officer could search them and she found the drugs in Mille's possesion.

I know that most if not all of you do not believe my first post and I can respect your opinion about that. All I ask is that you take the time to think things out before slashing out at me. It is possible that this was just in the beginning stages of their actions when I met Mille and in due time the mangement caught on and took action. I had no reason or nothing to gain from lying to you and as bad as I type I would never have spent that much time in typing and retyping a fabrication.

As far as the comment about veteran drivers and veteran mongers and also that real drivers know when they are being bullshitted. I have been been driving since 1976 without any preventable accidents. So I think that would more than qualify me as being a real driver. I have been on these roads long enough to know that a real "driver" does not trash talk about another diver that way unless he is first provoked to do so and I have shown only respect for each of you. Anyone can hold a steering wheel and guide a truck down the road but only a combination of experience, knowledge and respect of others makes a man a real "driver" I have any desire to and will not be involved in any type of a flame war with anyone on here senior or not. I will stop posting completely before I will do that. If you don'y believe something I post I have no problem with you addressing that issue but I do have an issue with statements being made about me being a real driver or not. I am willing to put my driving ability on the line against anybody who questions it at any time.

True I am no senior member and have few posts but it is also true that I have not been nearly as active in my mongering as I used to be and have not been a member for very long either. Most of my more recent encounters has been with lot lizards that leave much to be desired in both looks and performance and I do not feel like they are worthy of being advertised.

Crocdd
06-08-09, 15:34
I had also wanted to say that the pics you posted of the local girls you know are some very nice finds Horny. I wish I could find the time and also the luck to find a few of that quality close to where I live also but i don't think there are any as I have been looking for years and only have had the luck to run across one and she moved away long ago.

Member #3969
06-22-09, 00:26
Crocdd, First of all let me apologize for offending you. While I did not and still do not believe your story I do guess anything is possible. After all people even hit the lottery when the odds are like 180 million to 1 so mathmatically anything is possible. I also have no intention of any flame war here and depending upon what part of the country you tend to play in I can more than likely help you get some better quality action if you so desire. I was an OTR driver for over 10yrs and have been local in the NE for most of the last 7 years so if you want some pointers let me know through a pm.

I know that most if not all of you do not believe my first post and I can respect your opinion about that.

As far as the comment about veteran drivers and veteran mongers and also that real drivers know when they are being bullshitted. I have been been driving since 1976 without any preventable accidents. So I think that would more than qualify me as being a real driver and will not be involved in any type of a flame war with anyone on here senior or not. I will stop posting completely before I will do that. If you don'y believe something I post I have no problem with you addressing that issue but I do have an issue with statements being made about me being a real driver or not.

True I am no senior member and have few posts but it is also true that I have not been nearly as active in my mongering as I used to be and have not been a member for very long either. Most of my more recent encounters has been with lot lizards that leave much to be desired in both looks and performance and I do not feel like they are worthy of being advertised.

Member #3969
06-22-09, 00:40
Back in Camden this past friday nite about 0400. Wasn't really planning on hitting the stroll there but when I got into the terminal my relay hadn't shown up yet. Hit the stroll just bobtailing and Camden sure hasn't slowed down any since my last time in the area. Saw lots of action and scooped a young brunnette wsw who used the name Jessie. I did try for pics but was turned down. Still it doesn't hurt to ask as I've had most say yes even when I didn't think they would.

She looked to be in her early 20's and went about 120lbs or so. Since I only had a daycab that night she didn't want to park so she did the deed while I was driving. She had decent enough technique and didn't mind my roaming hands. It was actually pretty cool to just cruise and get that done at the same time. Although some of those bumps and potholes made her gag a couple of times. At least she didn't bite at all :)

An aside on that was after I dropped her back off another driver called me on the c.b and asked how I was able to both shift and have my arm across her and playing with her at the same time. He said that he could see that through the back window and he was amazed that I could do all of that at the same time. When I told him that the tractor was an automatic transmision he seemed shocked. Don't know if he was an oldtimer who hasn't seen one or a rookie but it was kinda funny. This does seem to be just about the only thing I do like about driving an automatic.

Crocdd
06-26-09, 21:31
Thank you Horny as hell for the apology but it was not needed or expected. I understand that the report sounds fishy at best and I most likely would not believe it if I had not been the one who experienced it. I also tend to be a little hot headed sometimes especially after 20 or so hours of nonstop driving like I did the day I sent that report. I apologize as well for anything I said that might have offended you as well. Keep the shiny side up and good luck with your hunting.

Crocdd
07-12-09, 23:19
Go toward Lock haven off of I-80 Exit 178. If you go down a few exits toward Lock Haven you will run up on the Mill Hall exit. At the bottom of the ramp if you turn right you will see a Big K on your left maybe 1/4 miles down. They have a very large parking area and trucks are allowed to park down atr the end away from everything else. I was parked in there last night not looking or expecting anything to be happening but not long after laying down the familiar knock on the side of my truck sounded so I got up and sure enough there was a lizard there. Inquired about her donation she required and she stated 30 for BBBJ and I countered with 20 for BBBJCIM she hesitated and stated that she did everything covered so I started rolling my window up and she agreed quickly. She was maybe a 4 or 5 on the scale kind of chunky or might have made a 6 but her service was mediocre at best. She got the job done but without any enthusiasm at all and tended to rake with her teeth. I had to scold her a few times about that but like I said it did take care of the need. Would I use her again most likely not unless I really had been awhile without. But as everyone knws YMMV. The lackluster performance might have been due to me ralking her down on the price and insisting on the cim. Said she had no digits and only comes out occasionaly.

Good Hunting guys

Crocdd
07-12-09, 23:34
Tonight i;m parked in jane lew WV at the trucksrop on the east side of I-79 . Being Sunday night the lot is maybe half full of trucks but there has still been a couple of girls out here easing around in a car. One of them doesnt look half bad, has a nice ass and a nice rack but she has ,meth teeth which kills it. The other one is what I would call coyote ugly where you would chew your own arm off if you woke up beside her just so you would not have to wake her up to leave, on top of that she is reakky chunky and talks with a hint of a lisp. I wasnt very interested in either but thought I would see how much I might be able to get both of them to do a doubles bbbj for. I thought i had said something bad about thier mothers the way they acted when i asked. I kept hearing the word nasty sob and bastaed and we dont do those things together we have better morals than that. So i reminded them thast they are riding around a truckstop selling thier bodies for a jackson so I was not impressed at all with thier morals and since they had gotten so insulted over the double bbbj I thought I might as well really get them stirred up so I offered them 10 each to let me take a trip down hershey lane and it had the desired effect as they hail it toward thier car using all the fond words as before along with pervert and sick. So much for the female Laurel & Hardy. They definately are not worth friving across the street for but for the right discount price if your already here it might be worth checking out. just be careful not to ask for anything more than a plain bj and missionary because as they were quick yto say they have high morals HaHa.

Have a good one guys

Kawasaki01
07-16-09, 23:05
Is anyone having any luck at the Pilot Rt. 219 exit off of I-68?

Kawasaki01
09-04-09, 15:58
Meyersdale, PA area.

Anything?

Teabag X
09-07-09, 22:57
1 of our brother from the Camden thread hooked me up with this little honey this evening. She calls herself Pita. She's a mix of German and Italian. Petite, gives great service, she gives a great, sloppy, BJ. And has a damn nice tight little kitty!

She says she loves truckers and feels really safe when she is with 1 of us.

Senior with a good post history can get her digits. Be nice to her, guys. She's a really sweet girl and a damn good provider. Enjoy the pics!

They call me Problemchild.

And I'm back quiet.

Trewalker69
09-11-09, 21:29
Damn Tea, Kinda makes me wish I was in Jersey, And you know I hate anything north of I-40

1 of our brother from the Camden thread hooked me up with this little honey this evening. She calls herself Pita. She's a mix of German and Italian. Petite, gives great service, she gives a great, sloppy, BJ. And has a damn nice tight little kitty!

And I'm back quiet.

Poorboy95
10-01-09, 21:26
I was heading down 77 and this sweet voice came on the radio saying she was at the 95. So I headed on down to the GoMart and she hopped in as I came around the corner. Carrie is a tall slender blonde with a nice butt. Two Jacksons got me a good half and half. She wrapped those long legs around me and pulled me in!! Even got her number, so will call again when I get through Charleston.

Magikal Massag
10-10-09, 12:56
Last night there were ladies in Columbus Pilot. This morning when I left there was another BSW. None would I rate above a 3 though. They were all BSW's and ugly in my opinion. The one this morning was wearing a light mini with nothing under as it blew and made my stomach turn. Her pimp was acting like he was vacuuming his car.

Magikal Massag
10-12-09, 10:19
I think she was a semi pro from the way she talked on the CB. She goes by purple passion and another driver scooped her before I could get to her. She refused to enter the J's property instead opting for the Hen House parking lot.

I don't know what she looks like for sure but she had a sweet voice and was hesitant in the way she handled herself. Like I said a semi pro probably. I hope I get to see her next time.

Trewalker69
10-18-09, 10:07
She may be a semi-pro, but she has been at the same place for no less than 8 years, at least with the same name and story of only working the Hen House.

I think she was a semi pro from the way she talked on the CB. She goes by purple passion and another driver scooped her before I could get to her. She refused to enter the J's property instead opting for the Hen House parking lot.

I don't know what she looks like for sure but she had a sweet voice and was hesitant in the way she handled herself. Like I said a semi pro probably. I hope I get to see her next time.

Member #6200
11-01-09, 19:46
Any of you guys know of any action at the Pilot in Sturbridge, MA? I was in bed last night and someone knocked several times on my door but I didn't feel like getting up and had no money anyway. Never seen any SW's around here before and was surprised by the knocking. I'm here again tonight so we'll see what happens...

Ms Nia
11-15-09, 02:35
Anybody ever make it this way I used to like getting in them big trucks

What color is your house.

P.M. me if anybody gets this way

Titi Jones
11-16-09, 17:32
any action upstate ny? which truckstops are good if any?
Thanks for any help

Member #3969
01-23-10, 10:24
Last night at about 0200 or so there were two (2) chunky blonds working the service plaza on I-95 in Milford. I have seen them around before and they seem to just drive from one service plaza to another until they make what money they're looking for. They're not bad looking just bigger than I like them but the price is right at just. 2 and. 3

Note: The two truckstops (Secondi's and the pilot) in Milford are VERY hit or miss and they do sometimes go in there but they seem to get run out very quickly as someone always makes a call to the local cops to run them off.

Bruce180
02-23-10, 02:15
Any action in truckstops in Milw.area or Mi. area?

Always when I'm in these areas it's dead.

Sakudi
02-23-10, 11:52
Last night at about 0200 or so there were two (2) chunky blonds working the service plaza on I-95 in Milford. I have seen them around before and they seem to just drive from one service plaza to another until they make what money they're looking for. They're not bad looking just bigger than I like them but the price is right at just. 2 and. 3

Note: The two truckstops (Secondi's and the pilot) in Milford are VERY hit or miss and they do sometimes go in there but they seem to get run out very quickly as someone always makes a call to the local cops to run them off.Thats very true I saw a WSW her prices where 60 for a bj-80 for straight dickin`-and 100 h/h, I told keep rolling.

Sakudi
02-24-10, 19:44
In the pilot tonight and I hear that the only LL here packed up and moved to Cali with a trucker she meet, so right now pilot on xt 40-I-91 in CT is LL free(greedy trucker.

Taking all the pussy for himself.

Sakudi
03-11-10, 08:56
At pilot xt 56 off the 295 in Jersey, and it is DEAD.

Trewalker69
03-15-10, 19:54
I don't live in CT, but I can give you an idea of what you have to do, to start with, if you expect to train and drive local in CT to start out with, you're SOL, But if you're looking to get your training, and in effect stay away from home for the better part of 12 months, there are companys that will train you for free, I think the deal is, you have to work for them for 1 or 2 years (don't quote me on that) or you pay the training fee if you break the contract. Swift and Wearner come to mind, go out to your nearest Truck stop and pick up a handful of those little magazines (free) and read through them, they may even be a recriuter in the TStop, if you go to one of the T/A's not sure. Once you get your training, and assuming you don't havemulti accidents after ayear or so you should have no issues getting a local in in CT, especially if you have no issues going into NYC. NYC ain't that bad anyway, and they have some good grub ;-)......... But at any rate you're gonna have to pay the piper for the first year as a driver.... And even if you do pay the 5K all the good companys will still want no less than 12 months OTR before hiring you, so if you really want to drive Over The road for no less than 12 months is a fact of life.. If you do start driving DO NOT GET IN AN ACCIDENT, it will destroy all you're trying to do, when backing up, get off your ass get out and look, if you cant see or not sure. Good Luck on whatever you do

Guys,

I got a question to any trucker who drives through Connecticut, do any of you guys know of any companies in CT that will hire and train on the job any help would be greatful as I want to drive a truck now! And no I don't have a CDL right now in case anyone was wondering that is why I am asking this question if it even makes it to the board I don't have the money to go for training they want 5,000.

Bruce180
03-16-10, 00:52
Guys,

I got a question to any trucker who drives through Connecticut, do any of you guys know of any companies in CT that will hire and train on the job any help would be greatful as I want to drive a truck now! And no I don't have a CDL right now in case anyone was wondering that is why I am asking this question if it even makes it to the board I don't have the money to go for training they want 5,000.Another thing I'll just add on to what the other driver just said, if you really want to drive trucks stick with it. You will have to go out with a trainner(that usually SUCKS) before they let you go solo if he or she(not usually) wants you to break the law Don't alot of them will just use you and let you do all the driving. Don't let nobody fool you it a rough job, you have to put up with alot of bs. One other thing if you get with a company that treats you right stay with them they are Very hard to find. I know I still looking one. Hate I can't help you with companies in Ct. If you find a good truckstop by all means share. Good luck.

Creaper
03-18-10, 22:02
Good day fellow hunters. I'm sorry I don't post that often but I still believe in sharing some good info. Was at TA in Branford this past weekend and saw some action in the lot from 3 workers. Did not partake in anything for lack of appropiate funds, but got some digits from one named Anna. Said she has been in the profession for 10 years and has a network of customers. Average size blond thats not too bad on the eyes around 40ish. Will share info with trusted members.

Member #3969
03-20-10, 11:35
Creaper, thanks for the report. I myself go by that TA a lot but I am usually going by at about 11pm.12am or so on my way to Jersey or about 6am or so on the way back. I hardly ever stop there as I'm almost home but if I knew about what time frame and if all the action is either on the C. B. Or if it's just on foot that will stick in my head and may come in handy some day. Thanks again and good luck out there.

Be safe

Good day fellow hunters. I'm sorry I don't post that often but I still believe in sharing some good info. Was at TA in Branford this past weekend and saw some action in the lot from 3 workers. Did not partake in anything for lack of appropiate funds, but got some digits from one named Anna. Said she has been in the profession for 10 years and has a network of customers. Average size blond thats not too bad on the eyes around 40ish. Will share info with trusted members.

Member #3969
03-23-10, 08:04
I saw this post on the RI CL under the ride share section. I check it often as you always see ads from people (a lot of ladies) that are looking for rides and most of them will either pay you or "make it worth your while". They are either looking to save money on a bus or train ticket or they don't want that kind of aggravation.

I usually respond with a e-mail asking them where/when to be picked up and dropped off and I also make sure it's a LADY and not some dude. The dudes can take a bus for all I care.

I have been able to drop off several ladies in the NY area on my way down to NJ at night and so far they ALL paid me with BJ's. Since I am going that way anyways it's a win win situation.

I am putting this other ad below incase anyone is interested. I don't go OTR anymore and I can't score this piece but maybe one of you can. Overall, the ride share section is a hidden gold mine for truckers. If you put some time in it WILL get you some free pussy.

need a ride going south. (providence)

Date: 2010-03-21, 3:52PM EDT

Reply to: comm-c2d55-1654558517atcraigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

I will be in providence till the latest April 5th, trying to head back home but not really wanted to go home yet. (West Virginia Huntington) or martinsburg, or a festival, looking to travel and if I must I will fly or take a bus, but I feel like that will take the adventure out of my journey

Will help on gas, any where toward the south would be helpful.

Thanks

Abbie

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1654558517

Jlmr731
03-26-10, 15:57
Was at the TA in barkeyville exit 29 off I80 A sweet and petite girl calling on radio, got her to come over and she was a petite girl about 105lbs maybe 5 foot tall nice body small maybe a to be cups with long black hair.

She says only comes there on sundays and usually one day a week but really no set date. I hooked up with her on Thursday night. Her name was Paula very nice and not bad looking for a lot lizard.

So a hit and miss for this one during the week.

Poorboy95
07-12-10, 22:53
I knew I was going to spend the night in Charleston, so I gave Babygirl a call before I got into town. She said she would meet me at the GoMart. When she showed up, she had a little red headed friend with her. Babygirl introduced me to Cobragirl and said she wanted me to help break her in. Now nobody can turn down a blonde and redhead at the same time!!!! Baby girl is about 5'6", nice B-C's and Cobra girl is a redhead, about 5'0" and perky B's. We popped a top and relaxed for a few minutes, getting to know our new friend. We undressed and slowly started playing, and both of them worked on me at the same time. Then they wore me out, could not stand after they had their way with me. I know I will sleep good tonight. We have already made plans to get together when I come back thru.

Streg2
07-22-10, 18:33
Been hot n heavy the lastfew times I have stopped at the Petro in Knoxvelle. Last time was a nice blond, mid 30's very good. As I was leaving about dark a new caddy dropped off 2 young 20's spinners, and I hollered out the window I was leaving to soon and they just smiled. Will wait till after dark before making a selection next time.

Iva Bigun
08-12-10, 09:40
I'm don't drive big trucks...I drive entertainer coaches, but will be in my personal car this weekend around the Breezewood area in PA....any intel on the truckstops there where I might be able to take one back to my hotel? Feel free to PM me.

Later,
Iva B.

Poorboy95
09-25-10, 23:34
I stopped in the GoMart Saturday night for my 10 hour break. It was dead except for one chunky WSW in a dress walking around. I got a 6 pack and had gotten to my second one when I heard a light tap on my door. It was my girl Candy. Candy is a brunette, nice petite body, perky nips. I saw her last week when I was headed out. She had spied my truck and come over to see me. We spent 15 minutes catching up with what we had done while downing Bud Lights, then on to the fun. BBBJ to slow mish and I could not hold out any longer. Donated a two Jacksons and two Lincolns tip. She was worth it!! I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight!!

Teabag X
11-07-10, 08:49
I had the time to check this place out on Friday night and ended up spending the weekend here. I met a skinny little girl who goes by "Landers" that dances at Jill's. We discussed getting together after work for a couple of hours at $. That sounded fair to me. It got time to go and she asked if her girlfriend,"Sahara", could join us. I told her I couldn't afford 2 girls. She said it was the same price for both of them since they ride together. And let me tell ya, this Sahara chic is hot as hell!

So we go to my truck where they both promptly get naked and start stripping me. We were all kissing each other and Sahara drops and starts sucking me. Then Landers joins her and starts licking my balls so, I felt obligated to lick her puss. I mean. It was right in my face! What else could I do? Next, I fucked Landers doggy style, while she licked Sahara's pussy. Then I got Sahara tight little box in mishand pounded her good and hard while she licked Landers puss. Then I went back to Landers for some mish and pounded her til I finished.

Now guys, that's what I call 200 well spent. Another trucker friend took a blonde chic to his truck and had a blast with her as well. There is definately plenty to be had here IF you can cough up "escort" rates.

Legs Nassman
11-08-10, 19:29
Hey guys,

Any action at any of the Ohio truck stops? I cruise through them occassionally and never seem to find anything? Also, I was considering getting a handheld CB? What are your thoughts and suggestions on one?

I don't drive an 18 wheeler but I do have a cozy conversion van to play in? Do the ladies shy away from the "non truckers"?

Thanks for any info,

Good hunting.

Legs

Trewalker69
11-08-10, 20:37
As a rule yes, they will shy away, thinking you're a cop, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

the CB?

I don't drive an 18 wheeler but I do have a cozy conversion van to play in? Do the ladies shy away from the "non truckers"?

Thanks for any info,

Good hunting.

Legs

Crazy Jim Wood
12-02-10, 09:36
I just saw some silly tv show on park rangers where they're ticketing people for fucking in their car. I was just wondering, what about in a truck (like 18-wheeler) or a camper / rv / conversion van?

Is that different? If you're fucking in a vehicle like that can police roll up on you and ticket you for public sex?

I would hope not, what if you live in an rv full time. Basically sex would be illegal.

Hey guys,

Any action at any of the Ohio truck stops? I cruise through them occassionally and never seem to find anything? Also, I was considering getting a handheld CB? What are your thoughts and suggestions on one?

Thanks for any info,

Good hunting.

Legs

Richy2
01-18-11, 13:51
I just saw some silly tv show on park rangers where they're ticketing people for fucking in their car. I was just wondering, what about in a truck (like 18-wheeler) or a camper / rv / conversion van?

Is that different? If you're fucking in a vehicle like that can police roll up on you and ticket you for public sex?

I would hope not, what if you live in an rv full time. Basically sex would be illegal.An 18-wheeler is like a home away from home so no it would not be the same. The reason why sex is illegal in a car is because everyone can see you and it's at eye-level. RV's don't count because they have shades on the windows in which you can close as well as a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, etc. Same as an 18-wheeler, you have some privacy in which normal pedestrians can't see what your doing.

Hornyhill
02-18-11, 23:08
Any action at kc anymore? Leo seems to have stepped up the patrols a lot lately.

Poorboy95
03-12-11, 14:43
I had to take my 10 hour break Wednesday night in Charleston. The GoMart was semi deserted as plenty of parking was available at 9 PM. I got parked and relaxed for a few minutes and there was a light knock on my door. I looked out and it was an old friend Lee. Lee is a 30ish MILF with short hair and a killer body. She thought she remembered my truck and came over to talk for a few minutes. Well, it turned into more than just talk. She looks as good as ever and still gives a driver a workout. BBBJ, MISH, CG and finished Doggie. I donated a Grant to her rent. I really slept good after that!

Hornyhill
03-20-11, 00:31
Parked there Friday, ran into "little bit" she jumped out with 50. 00 bucks. Cute as hell but can't be trusted. Has a big crack and pill habit. Arms ate up with trackmarks. I guess I was better off she left as I had no covers. Lesson learned.

Rueben69
04-27-11, 09:13
I am up and down I-75 all day. Almost every day in Ohio. Any good stops with action that anyone cares to share? I don't see much ever when I stop. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe

Bruce180
05-13-11, 15:53
I am up and down I-75 all day. Almost every day in Ohio. Any good stops with action that anyone cares to share? I don't see much ever when I stop. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safeI've heard from another driver that he ran into one at the Mejier store across the street from the Pilot in Toledo. I think he said, he was parked by the Mc Donald's. That would seem like a good spot but I haven't had any luck there, don't come thru there alot to stop.

Hornyhill
05-18-11, 01:40
I was parked at the Kanawha City Gomart tonight. Lots of Leo running around. The girls must be feeling the pressure. Talked to 3 drivers, all had been ripped off by Summer (skinny blonde) Theresa (short brown hair missing teeth) Cheryl (auburn hair looks to be about 7-8 months preggo) Watch your wallets and anything else not tied down!

Bruce180
08-01-11, 02:16
This report is about a few wks old, just getting to the computer. There is white girl name Tina (blk. Hair, chubby, kinda short.) she goes by another name to, don't remeber it that works the Pilot and Mc'D lot in Indy that will take your money and run. Dealt with her before she always been good but the few wks she took the money and ran. We talked for a few mintues she mention she need to talk with her ride, who was just outside who was waiting for her outside the door then took off (in a brown jeep). Talked with driver in the parking lot he told me some of the girls are working with guys to rip drivers off, so be carefully. Also there is another white girl tall, blk. Hair, big frame around there also that will take your cash and then make a scene, start talking loud and saying don't touch me an then run out your trk. I can't remeber her name.

RollingDirty
10-13-11, 14:54
Just finished up a 2 month stint with midwest tanker outfit that ran back east mostly wish I had something good to report but I don't.

T-5, Stoney Ridge, Perrysburg Ohio call it what you want, nothing going on totally dead and ch19 was quiet as hell.

I-80 X-29 in Barkeyville, PA had two working the empty lot next to the FL dealer they were working the radio pretty good also only saw one of them she wasn't bad but past experience told me she was prolly expensive as that place always was.

Breezewood, PA all quiet nothing walking the lots nothing on the radio.

Carlisle, PA nothing seen nothing on the radio.

Jessup, MD the TA and the side streets all quiet nothing seen nothing on the radio heard they cleaned the place up and tend to believe it!

I was thru most of the places I listed above usually once a week sometimes twice and I quit that company 2 weeks ago so the info is fairly current.

Peace,

Road

RollingDirty
10-16-11, 08:48
Where did the ladies go that used to work the Jessup area?

I had two regulars down there Cotton Candy and Little Italian anybody have any ideas where I could find either or both of them?

Later,

R D

BillyBobMi
03-29-12, 10:33
Haven't been there in a while. Used to have a few LLs working nightly. LEO was hitting pretty hard last time I passed through.

BillyBobMi
04-16-12, 20:25

The best part of all is that they're open 24hrs! You can always get in whenever you get the urge. Good luck to allClub 76 is in the same location, across the street from the TA. The previous report is accurate, house fee may be. 60 now. Sometimes the TA has action in the lot.

BillyBobMi
04-16-12, 20:29
Salt Springs Road x226 Had action last time I was there. Mr. Fuel had visits when the sun went down, and the back lot of the Petro was busy.

BillyBobMi
04-16-12, 20:37
Four Seasons Health Spa, I-80 x209, go south a block. Parking for a couple trucks, or go next door to the closed truckstop (if the barriers are still down). TS, good rates to the house. Never busy. Open 24/7

Horny As Hell
05-14-12, 12:48
Not trying to send anybody on a goosechase here but up here in RI there are always girls posting on CL for rides (usually down to NY / NJ area) and the one that I just talked to said that she had been looking for a ride down there but had changed her mind and was now looking for a ride to either Fla or Ca and once she found out that I was a trucker she was very happy and said she LOVED to travel with truckers and that if I got her to either one of them that she'd "make it well worth my while".

She sounded very nice, I do NOT know what she looks like though. Since I'm not driving right now and when I do I'm just NE and not OTR I thought I'd put the info out there and see if anyone was interested in it. Who knows, maybe it'll work out for you. I have successfully used the rideshare section of CL many times to score FREE pussy. You know the saying "cash, gas or ass. Nobody rides for free". Good luck and stay safe.

Looking for a ride to NYC or NJ.

Date: 2012-05-09, 2:16PM EDT.

Reply to: zpbxb-3005695163@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

Looking for a ride south to NY or preferably NJ 772 359-5676 anytime within the next week or so.

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

PostingID: 3005695163

BillyBobMi
06-11-12, 12:08
Savannah Rae.

Saw this one recently. She was warm, friendly and not rushed at all. BBW, just like in the ad. Pix are real.

Said she used to run escorts out of the TA at Jessup, MD a few years back, just in case anyone wants to know where she went.

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female.dds-49/8222417

Jlmr731
07-13-12, 13:42
Salt Springs Road x226 Had action last time I was there. Mr. Fuel had visits when the sun went down, and the back lot of the Petro was busy.I was there the other night in Mr. Fuel and didn't see or hear anything going on but I did have to leave around 11pm, Didn't drive through Petro didn't have time to see if they were just walking around or not, but quiet over the radio.

RollingDirty
07-16-12, 20:53
I was there the other night in Mr. Fuel and didn't see or hear anything going on but I did have to leave around 11pm, Didn't drive through Petro didn't have time to see if they were just walking around or not, but quiet over the radio.That Mr Fuel used to be a jumping place years ago I don't get thru there much anymore but when I do its all quiet.

R D

Jlmr731
07-17-12, 10:53
For a while have heard a girl advertising and finally had a chance to stop, she doesn't work out of the truck stops there but is right of the exit there, Not to bad looking she gets the job done and she's gets out, She said she's not there every day but when she is its at night.

RollingDirty
07-19-12, 21:19
For a while have heard a girl advertising and finally had a chance to stop, she doesn't work out of the truck stops there but is right of the exit there, Not to bad looking she gets the job done and she's gets out, She said she's not there every day but when she is its at night.Barkeyville, PA I'm guessing? If so thats been an active spot for years.

R D

JohnnyReb0706
10-09-12, 11:20
I was parked at the Kanawha City Gomart tonight. Lots of Leo running around. The girls must be feeling the pressure. Talked to 3 drivers, all had been ripped off by Summer (skinny blonde) Theresa (short brown hair missing teeth) Cheryl (auburn hair looks to be about 7-8 months preggo) Watch your wallets and anything else not tied down!Theresa got me. Word to the wise, avoid her at all costs.

Horny As Hell
11-21-12, 10:54
Just an FYI, This is not a normal area for myself to stop but I did so last night at midnight and there were two girls working there. Both were OK looking and while I passed I thought it was worth noting that they were working there. Another driver said that they do it often late at night as it's close to the casino (foxwoods) and that they work it either before they go to the casino OR after they've already been there and left broke.

12-23-12, 05:17
Just an FYI, This is not a normal area for myself to stop but I did so last night at midnight and there were two girls working there. Both were OK looking and while I passed I thought it was worth noting that they were working there. Another driver said that they do it often late at night as it's close to the casino (foxwoods) and that they work it either before they go to the casino OR after they've already been there and left broke.Just curious about the services offered at the rest area and the prices, or what you thought would have been reasonable prices based on the goods you saw. I drove prov yesterday and downtown worc tonight but SW's seem sketchy. Gave a homeless dude a ten spot though.

Not sure if I want to try Woonyville.

I outlined spots that I thought I would find SW's at based on what I see around here but no luck yet, maybe its like Men in Black and I just don't see the aliens yet.

Ampboner
12-13-14, 13:50
Michigan I-23 by exit 9 NB. Seems to be always one guy willing to give BBBJ. Last night about at 9 a guy I've seen before must have seen the interior of a dozen cabs.

Big John 1990
10-05-19, 12:11
My family has a second home near Wilkes-Barre, I take I-80 westbound from NYC, and was wondering if anyone had a spot with decent girls along that route? Thank you!

PhillyFox
05-26-20, 15:02
My family has a second home near Wilkes-Barre, I take I-80 westbound from NYC, and was wondering if anyone had a spot with decent girls along that route? Thank you!Finding anything along the I-80 corridor in PA? I run it regularly and would love to find some action. Anyone know of anything available?.

Energizerbunne
09-04-21, 22:08
Is there anything if interest here, especially since Club Castaways closed? I occasionally stay in South Deerfield. I did check it out one night and didn't see anything, but was thinking maybe I was just there on an off night.