PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to.

Pages : [1] 2

HuntingStreets
09-23-21, 18:32
I guess since I've been officially deemed an "old timer" I might as well kick off a thread to stroll down memory lane 😂.

HS.

RobertWi69
09-27-21, 11:57
Those old timers from Heaven or Hell will remember her fondly. She was a clean, mentally stable early 20's white girl who just enjoyed sex and making money. I know she got out of the hobby and is living up north with her 2nd husband and kids and is living a great life. For those who didn't know or hear of her, she was Sammie Love with no drug or court issues, just a 100% All American girl who enjoyed sex. A "unicorn" these days.

Redruger069
09-27-21, 15:59
Used to see a girl from aloha. Got the phone number in the yellow pages. Yeah the yellow pages. Anyway, am sure some know you would book thru Cindy the owner of the establishment. She would usually have 2-3 girls working. I saw a lot of them over the years. One In particular was named Madison her real name was Nikki. But after meeting here a few times I got her personal number and would just go that route to meet up with her. After awhile there was no charge. She was a mid twenties brunette that just loved sex and It worked in my favor. Last I knew of her she got pregnant by another dude and I believe stayed with and married the guy. That was 10 years ago. I would pay triple the donation for one more go round with that one.

RattleHead
09-27-21, 17:08
Those old timers from Heaven or Hell will remember her fondly. She was a clean, mentally stable early 20's white girl who just enjoyed sex and making money. I know she got out of the hobby and is living up north with her 2nd husband and kids and is living a great life. For those who didn't know or hear of her, she was Sammie Love with no drug or court issues, just a 100% All American girl who enjoyed sex. A "unicorn" these days.I got to see her twice. I wish I had met her earlier then I did, so I could have seen her a few more times. She was alot of fun! Very sexy, IMHO.

RattleHead
09-27-21, 17:12
I got to meet her once, at the Geisha Bath House. I never got to see her outside of GH, though. I was I had! She was a blast!

HuntingStreets
09-27-21, 21:34
Anyone remember the cute little AA streetwalker with all the right curves, a super cute face and short hair dyed platinum blonde that went by Candy? This would probably be circa 2000. She lived on about 20th and Atkinson, but took the bus down to Greenfield because the clientele was better and it was safer. The first time I scooped her I was terrified because she looked so good I was sure she was a cop. She rapidly proved she wasn't. I probably saw her a half dozen times before she convinced me to do a daytime visit to her apartment for full service. If I recall it was $50 and I was probably there for an hour. Not long after that I heard she got picked up for participating in some sort of a robbery and I never saw her again.

HS.

KingSalami
09-28-21, 00:12
What ever happened to the pizza joint on south 60th street near Beloit Ave?

Great pizza up front and slutty strippers in the back?

Good idea for a thread for us grey beards HS.

Ps1999
09-28-21, 08:57
She was around maybe 10 years ago, maybe less. Taller, real athletic build, (think farm girl build) long brown hair. Pretty attractive. Worked out of a house just west of State Fair. Shit ton of cats running around. Total GFE for a very reasonable donation. Pretty lame massage but the benifits were there. Last time we spoke she was moving to Layton Ave near 27th. Anuone still in contact?

BobSacamano
09-28-21, 09:02
She was around maybe 10 years ago, maybe less. Taller, real athletic build, (think farm girl build) long brown hair. Pretty attractive. Worked out of a house just west of State Fair. Shit ton of cats running around. Total GFE for a very reasonable donation. Pretty lame massage but the benifits were there. Last time we spoke she was moving to Layton Ave near 27th. Anuone still in contact?I saw her at the Target that used to be at that location maybe five or six years ago. She gave me a number to get in touch with her, but she never responded.

ScooterAllCity
09-28-21, 10:46
What ever happened to the pizza joint on south 60th street near Beloit Ave?
Great pizza up front and slutty strippers in the back?
Good idea for a thread for us grey beards HS.Auggie's I believe was the name. Great pizza, like you said. Now it's a Mexican restaurant.

Eddies Pickle
09-28-21, 11:57
I use to drive down Douglas Ave to find an SW to unload my gobblygook, in about 2008 I see this girl that looked totally out of place but I couldn't resist her, she was standing by a payphone wearing a white sundress and sandals, very tan and rocking body, I parked near her and walked to the gas station smiling at each other so on my way out I said nice day to be out making money, she responded yes but no luck which I'm sure everyone thought she was LE, I offered a ride and we found a spot where she did a great BBBJ while I fingered her, I got digits, found out she's 19 and saw her many times at my place or drove to her in Burlington for awesome sex with a creampie, she was around a couple years and never heard from her since about 2010 or so, she had a gf that also walked and did a 3 way but she wasn't a 10 like Justine, anyone remember her on Douglas, she did keep her clients and rarely walked after the first couple months. I'm not trying to connect because what we banged 10-15 years ago are not what we still envision today, I'm just curious if she got on with her life, she was a real sweetheart and for a SW very trustworthy.

Dr Manhattan
10-01-21, 15:10
Anyone keep in touch with fit and friendly Jess, who had the small loft in Waukesha. Really an active talker with an athletic gymnast body. Eager as a beaver, often upbeat, and always down for a good time. That is until she vanished from the player's scene right before COVID. I was always left with the impression that she was in it to make some fun money and possibly meet a potential boyfriend, too. If anything soured her on being a provider, I'm sure it was trying to mix business with pleasure. Hope she found her little slice of permanent happiness somewhere.

Dr Manhattan
10-01-21, 15:19
She was around maybe 10 years ago, maybe less. Taller, real athletic build, (think farm girl build) long brown hair. Pretty attractive. Worked out of a house just west of State Fair. Shit ton of cats running around. Total GFE for a very reasonable donation. Pretty lame massage but the benifits were there. Last time we spoke she was moving to Layton Ave near 27th. Anuone still in contact?Was Candace an AA girl? I have correspondence with a Candace from 2014 who was 25 year-old BP provider at the time. I never pulled the trigger to meet with her. So much easy, low-hanging fruit to pick from back then! If this is the same girl, a search using the name in her actual email address reveals that she currently lives in Michigan.

Ps1999
10-01-21, 16:28
Was Candace an AA girl? I have correspondence with a Candace from 2014 who was 25 year-old BP provider at the time. I never pulled the trigger to meet with her. So much easy, low-hanging fruit to pick from back then! If this is the same girl, a search using the name in her actual email address reveals that she currently lives in Michigan.Nope. Tall white chick. Candace seriously reminded me of a farm girl. I don't mean that in a bad way at all. I think you could do her then after she could help bail hay.

ZipperSquid
10-02-21, 13:40
Anybody know what happened to Mason? Short, massive set of twins. Wide open menu. I don't think the word no was in her vocabulary. First time I saw her she had a nice condo / apartment in Servite woods. Then she moved to a multi family building on Appleton Ave north of Silver Spring. That's the last place I saw her. Lost her number and contact with her about 5 or 6 years ago.

JCoRunner99
10-03-21, 13:36
She would come out to see me from some small town close to Madison. Spectacular body, unfortunately I think she had a little drinking problem although, last we spoke she was getting clean. Spoke with someone here who used to see her, just wondering if she's still around?

ScooterAllCity
10-04-21, 11:05
Anybody know what happened to Mason? Short, massive set of twins. Wide open menu. I don't think the word no was in her vocabulary. First time I saw her she had a nice condo / apartment in Servite woods. Then she moved to a multi family building on Appleton Ave north of Silver Spring. That's the last place I saw her. Lost her number and contact with her about 5 or 6 years ago.Sure I remember her. She was s good time. Another one that fell off the radar.

Dr Manhattan
10-04-21, 11:06
Jumping into my way-back machine for this one. The early 2000's. Small lower-level office on Howell, just north of Layton. Bunch of mostly white, college-age Southsiders. I tried walking in once but they were busy. They folded after a year or so and the thicker brunette ended up moving her massage table to a basement of her Cudahy duplex. You know the drill. White bedsheet as a screen and cold as ice in the Winter.

I was feeling hopeful for a quick minute. Seems to be a hair and body place now called 'Escape' in one of those offices but my gut tells me it's a coincidence.

Ancient Review...
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/rebecca-4144828981-20343/

AngryBob
10-04-21, 15:30
Anybody know whatever happened to SaraXXX from the HOH days?

Dr Manhattan
10-05-21, 13:42
Anybody know whatever happened to SaraXXX from the HOH days?Nice rack! Missed that one. HoH feels like a lifetime ago. 20-somethings without a shit-ton of tats or extreme needle issues. Take me back!

One of my favorites from HoH was 'Shaina. ' I remember seeing her at a no-tel on S. 27th. A ton of bonkers rules, but still heads above what advertises now. Did our session in a frilly miniskirt and she wanted to keep her heels on. Wonder where she went? She's either a single Mom struggling to get by or a trophy wife with a house in Lake Country. Too hard to tell.

AngryBob
10-05-21, 17:22
Nice rack! Missed that one. HoH feels like a lifetime ago. 20-somethings without a shit-ton of tats or extreme needle issues. Take me back!

One of my favorites from HoH was 'Shaina. ' I remember seeing her at a no-tel on S. 27th. A ton of bonkers rules, but still heads above what advertises now. Did our session in a frilly miniskirt and she wanted to keep her heels on. Wonder where she went? She's either a single Mom struggling to get by or a trophy wife with a house in Lake Country. Too hard to tell.Yes, I remember Shaina. Never had the chance to see her, but talked to her on the phone. I remember one time she took my call and I could tell she was getting fucked at the same time. Haha. I would bet money she is a single mom today.

Go Pack
10-05-21, 17:38
Nice rack! Missed that one. HoH feels like a lifetime ago. 20-somethings without a shit-ton of tats or extreme needle issues. Take me back!

One of my favorites from HoH was 'Shaina. ' I remember seeing her at a no-tel on S. 27th. A ton of bonkers rules, but still heads above what advertises now. Did our session in a frilly miniskirt and she wanted to keep her heels on. Wonder where she went? She's either a single Mom struggling to get by or a trophy wife with a house in Lake Country. Too hard to tell.I did Shaina many times, all at her apartment. The very first time we fucked, the condom broke while I was inside her and it didn't phase her a bit. After that, I never had to use one again, LOL. Took a ton of nude photos of her over the many months I was seeing her and wish I had kept them. Her tits were man made but still spectacular! She just dropped off the map with no explanation.

MilwPussyHound
10-05-21, 18:03
I wonder what happened to her. I always enjoyed her and she was budget friendly. I would say she is similar to Rayna in some aspects.

LetsGo52
10-06-21, 14:03
I wonder what happened to her. I always enjoyed her and she was budget friendly. I would say she is similar to Rayna in some aspects.She was the first provider I ever saw. I was 19 - she was a good time for sure.

Monopolizr
10-07-21, 16:07
Whatever happened to these 2? Different specialties but great racks. Miss them.

Dr Manhattan
10-08-21, 11:42
I did Shaina many times, all at her apartment. The very first time we fucked, the condom broke while I was inside her and it didn't phase her a bit. After that, I never had to use one again, LOL. Took a ton of nude photos of her over the many months I was seeing her and wish I had kept them. Her tits were man made but still spectacular! She just dropped off the map with no explanation.If you are able to pm me the old address or last name, I could probably to a background to see where she ended up.

Go Pack
10-08-21, 16:22
If you are able to pm me the old address or last name, I could probably to a background to see where she ended up.Thanks, but it's been too many years. Never knew her last name. Real first name was Sara or Sarah. Don't remember the address, either, other than it was near the lake, off Howard.

Eagle 19
10-08-21, 17:11
20 -25 years ago for about a year & a half, we dated the normal way, she was a bartender who's bf eventually took over the strip club with his brother after their dad died. Somewhat frequented the place back in the day. We hit it off & it was an amazing time, she wasn't into the drug scene back then, didn't smoke cigarettes, was as sexy as the day is long. The joint eventually closed & a few number changes, we lost contact. Ran into her blindly one day near Whitnall & Oklahoma, Oklahoma, was having issues, with her 3 daughters dad, needed a place to stay & stayed with me for awhile, it was the beginning of her drug problem, had no idea at first, no marks clean all over her naked body, she went to stay with her mom so she could spend more time with her girls, that lived with her mom. One day I'm coming east on national, heading to poto early morning, back then they were open 24/7,off & on I'd see this real sexy girl dark hair clean & make up on, she recognized me & would run in between houses & disappear, I always thought WTF us up with thus chick, back when we dated, she was a sexy pure blonde, so that's why at first I didn't recognize her & she was embarrassed, I had no idea she was street walking, this once pure sexy woman had lost her values do to a habit. Tried helping off & on fir a year or so, as usual for all of us that have seen someone fall we know she occasionally advertised on stg & often walked 6th street between Lincoln & Mitchell. Occasionally g or National. Anyone have any idea what happened to bolt on Amy. Ty to who may know, everyone be safe & God bless.

FlaFlaFlowhi
10-10-21, 17:21
I probably saw her all the time on the low L and G about 5-7 years ago.

around 5'6", straight Brunette hair past shoulder, toothy user but so nice to talk to while we looked for the right spots.

Dr Manhattan
10-11-21, 14:50
I probably saw her all the time on the low L and G about 5-7 years ago.

around 5'6", straight Brunette hair past shoulder, toothy user but so nice to talk to while we looked for the right spots.I used to always run into one on Greenfield that fits that description, but this was 20 years ago. Tracey or Stephanie. Memorable, because ones like her actually seemed... normal. She was down from Sturgeon Bay or some such and was staying with a friend. You could drive around with her, chat, and not feel like you were about to get stuck in the belly or robbed. She was barely drinking age but we even made plans to go have a beer together one night. This was before everyone had a phone and we lost touch.

If I ran into one like her now on the loop, her teeth would be rotten and there'd be track marks on both arms. Times change.

StevensNorth
10-11-21, 16:57
I would like find Dani California from old hoh days. She was the best when she was available.

NomoGames
10-11-21, 21:31
I would like find Dani California from old hoh days. She was the best when she was available.Oh. Ya. She was my first back in the day. Lost track of her in 2014. I would love to catch up with her.

RedDog60
10-12-21, 18:54
Last I heard back in 2014/15 she went to Rehab.

I would like find Dani California from old hoh days. She was the best when she was available.

ATW2020
10-14-21, 10:53
They were streetwalkers so we all can imagine what happened but wonder what happened to Melissa and Ellie from gf. Melissa was a small girl but cute with a gap in her teeth. Was sweet and wore these hot summer dresses. Always wanted to get her FS but never did.

Ellie was a hot Asian. First time I saw her, didn't even think she was a worker. Went down pretty fast, especially the last time I saw her. She was reading her diary for rehab to me afterwards. We parked in a spot where we almost got caught and she wanted out as a guy came to get that spot. She didn't have her pants on as she was struggling. Probably didn't end well for her but Melissa could be around.

BrewerFan79
10-14-21, 15:38
Whatever happened to Little Monster out in Waukesha. She had awesome head game. Hard to find one like that these days.

Eagle 19
10-14-21, 18:55
Amen on that .I saw her more than 20 times. Only 2 x went inside the aparment. She was quite risky, once we did the fill deed in a McDonald's parking lot,5 minutes away. Most always right in her own parking lot, great head for sure & a very tight box, always hot into what she was doing. Seems oh so long ago, the the crap out there now. What a holiday treat she would be. I still have old number going to give it a shot tonight, doubt if out numbers still good, I heard she settled down, never hurts to try.

EAGLE 19.

Go Pack
10-15-21, 10:11
Whatever happened to Little Monster out in Waukesha. She had awesome head game. Hard to find one like that these days.Moved in with her boyfriend, had a 2nd kid and is pregnant with #3, due in March. Engaged to be married, if they haven't already.

Dr Manhattan
10-15-21, 12:24
Variety of 20-something masseuses who may or may not have been licensed. They converted a basement office inside of a Forest Home apartment block into a pretend clinic. It was sparsely furnished beyond the basic massage tables and extras were always guaranteed. The best one to come out of that crew was Crystle. Blond, pert, and perky suburban mom, Crystle's head technique was amazing. She'd ram it down until she hit the back of her throat. I was almost sore afterward. She sadly slid downhill very quickly but she looked good in her prime (see attached). The best I can tell, she is a recovering addict now. At least she made it out alive.

In the Chalet building downtown, where LaShonta still has her place, there was a young white girl who tried creating an impromptu massage empire of her own. I believe she literally had a sign scotch-taped to the wall with prices written in magic marker. A lot of those young entrepreneurs reminded me of when little girls would set up a cardboard box and play pretend "store." In her massage room crafted from a partition, I got blue balled badly in a 4-handed session with her and her cousin who came in to help. She eventually lost the office (shocker) and began advertising on MassageAnywhere. I followed up with her a year or so later and the massage was now mediocre, rushed oral in her apartment on the south side.

I often wished that I maintained long-term client relationships with quality providers. When I think back however, the offerings really changed by the week. There was no reason to narrow my menu. Hard to imagine it would all just grind to a halt.

MilwPussyHound
10-16-21, 08:10
Variety of 20-something masseuses who may or may not have been licensed. They converted a basement office inside of a Forest Home apartment block into a pretend clinic. It was sparsely furnished beyond the basic massage tables and extras were always guaranteed. The best one to come out of that crew was Crystle. Blond, pert, and perky suburban mom, Crystle's head technique was amazing. She'd ram it down until she hit the back of her throat. I was almost sore afterward. She sadly slid downhill very quickly but she looked good in her prime (see attached). The best I can tell, she is a recovering addict now. At least she made it out alive.

In the Chalet building downtown, where LaShonta still has her place, there was a young white girl who tried creating an impromptu massage empire of her own. I believe she literally had a sign scotch-taped to the wall with prices written in magic marker. A lot of those young entrepreneurs reminded me of when little girls would set up a cardboard box and play pretend "store." In her massage room crafted from a partition, I got blue balled badly in a 4-handed session with her and her cousin who came in to help. She eventually lost the office (shocker) and began advertising on MassageAnywhere. I followed up with her a year or so later and the massage was now mediocre, rushed oral in her apartment on the south side.

I often wished that I maintained long-term client relationships with quality providers. When I think back however, the offerings really changed by the week. There was no reason to narrow my menu. Hard to imagine it would all just grind to a halt.I remember Crystle. I saw her there and then I saw Crystle at her apartment near 80th and Morgan. At her place FS was 9 n the menu. One time I'm doing her doggy and the condom broke about 5 minutes in. I kept going and 5-10 minutes later I nut deep inside her. She gets up to clean up and mentions the broken condom and how she felt it broke but didn't care. She was hot.

Oakly
10-16-21, 13:22
I know she went UTR for a while and that was it. She may have made money in the game but she also really seemed to enjoy her profession.

Dr Manhattan
10-17-21, 18:52
I remember Crystle. I saw her there and then I saw Crystle at her apartment near 80th and Morgan. At her place FS was 9 n the menu. One time I'm doing her doggy and the condom broke about 5 minutes in. I kept going and 5-10 minutes later I nut deep inside her. She gets up to clean up and mentions the broken condom and how she felt it broke but didn't care. She was hot.Crystle was the perfect combination of finding a unicorn and trying to catch a falling knife. These are the girls who thrive on sex and chaos. They love intense, no-strings sex, know they are good-looking and want to hustle on the side. They are also extremely indulgent and usually lose their battle with addictions.

Dr Manhattan
10-18-21, 13:31
Has anyone heard from Erika lately? PM if you want. She never liked forum talk.

Monopolizr
10-22-21, 16:37
Anyone remember her or if she ever comes around?

BadAz Mofo
10-24-21, 10:28
Jumping into my way-back machine for this one. The early 2000's. Small lower-level office on Howell, just north of Layton. Bunch of mostly white, college-age Southsiders. I tried walking in once but they were busy. They folded after a year or so and the thicker brunette ended up moving her massage table to a basement of her Cudahy duplex. You know the drill. White bedsheet as a screen and cold as ice in the Winter.

I was feeling hopeful for a quick minute. Seems to be a hair and body place now called 'Escape' in one of those offices but my gut tells me it's a coincidence.

Ancient Review...
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/rebecca-4144828981-20343/I saw both of them several times at the Howell location but got more mileage from Sandy so when Sandy moved to the cold basement in Cudahy I saw her there numerous times. I also saw her at a condo in Hales Corners but it might have been her sister's place if I remember correctly. Found out that she was somehow related to someone else I used to see, can't remember her name but she was an older lady who did massage in the school bus in western Kenosha county. I knew Sandy's real name from conversations we had and reached out once on FB but she took her page down and never replied so I never tried to reach out again. She was in Texas but that was probably more than 10 years ago.

Flagrant
10-24-21, 10:56
Anybody remember Sierra Rose?

https://milwaukee.sugarnights.com/escorts/sierra-rose

I had my eye on her for a long time. Finally got to see her. What a hot mess. She wanted to meet in public. So we met at a coffee shop then headed back to her place. Very drawn out, but eventually we get to fucking. We had a great time. On my way out, she hands me a toiletry kit. I still have it, unused, after nearly 10 years. I keep it in my gym locker. LOL.

She was in some relatively highly publicized standoff with law enforcement years later. That's the last I heard of her.

DieselMike
10-24-21, 17:33

I had my eye on her for a long time. Finally got to see her. What a hot mess. She wanted to meet in public. So we met at a coffee shop then headed back to her place. Very drawn out, but eventually we get to fucking. We had a great time. On my way out, she hands me a toiletry kit. I still have it, unused, after nearly 10 years. I keep it in my gym locker. LOL.

She was in some relatively highly publicized standoff with law enforcement years later. That's the last I heard of her.I did meet her once, not a "date" as such, more of a social thing. OK at that time but "hot mess" does describe her and her lifestyle. She is a guest of the State ATM, doing serious time for the standoff. If you google the news reports and get her real name; you can check the WI Department of Corrections to find her current location. I did look her up a while back. Union Grove, IIRC. It would be interesting to visit her but the inmate must request the visitor and there is an approval process, including a background check. BTDT with another girl.

Going way back: Sierra had a video of what she called her "butt dance". It was awesome! Wonder if anybody has it saved?

FatOldman69
10-24-21, 19:39

She was in some relatively highly publicized standoff with law enforcement years later. That's the last I heard of her.I do! I saw her 4 or 5 times 7 or 8 years ago. In a hotel on 13th in Oak Creek. She took real good care of me. I never paid for more than HHR and always got an HR or more! I guess she liked fat old men!

Fatoldman69.

Eagle 19
10-24-21, 22:19
She was talked about a lot, haven't seen her or heard of her being mentioned in like 9 months, I've known her for 20 plus years, we dated 20 years ago, before she went down the dark road, so many have, few years went by no contact & then 4 or 5 years ago saw her on the beat had no idea, at first it was even her, she looked great, but had changed her hair color from a blonde to dark brown. Bolt on Amy, anybody have any contact with her hope she's not dead she had 4 daughters.

EAGLE 19.

VikingPride
10-24-21, 23:59
The long legged beauty in Pewaukee. Super budget friendly and always answered the door in a towel fresh out of the shower? Very nice ass and one of the very best laid back open attitudes I've ever dealt with. Damn I miss tapping that.

Dr Manhattan
10-27-21, 11:38
Anyone keep in touch with fit and friendly Jess, who had the small loft in Waukesha. Really an active talker with an athletic gymnast body. Eager as a beaver, often upbeat, and always down for a good time. That is until she vanished from the player's scene right before COVID. I was always left with the impression that she was in it to make some fun money and possibly meet a potential boyfriend, too. If anything soured her on being a provider, I'm sure it was trying to mix business with pleasure. Hope she found her little slice of permanent happiness somewhere.I did a little poking around and it seems as if Jess is still out in the Waukesha area. Does anyone know if she is still active? Perfect 10 body and nice enough face. No hard drugs and affordable on a savers budget. An absolute endangered species, likely now extinct from the hobby. Sad.

PeckerHead
10-30-21, 12:23
She was hot. First time I saw her I walked into that small studio she was using that was her friends place. She was wearing one of those mesh body suits with nothing underneath. Said nothing more but "Hi" and she was on her knees unbuckling my belt and then immediately began sucking me off. I ended up fucking her shooting my load all over her tits. Only saw her one more time after that. Two pops. She swallowed my first load and took the second one while riding me. She was wild. Tried to keep in touch with her while she was in New York. Last I heard she was settling down with a guy somewhere in Texas. That was many years ago.

ZipperSquid
10-30-21, 13:09
She was hot. First time I saw her I walked into that small studio she was using that was her friends place. She was wearing one of those mesh body suits with nothing underneath. Said nothing more but "Hi" and she was on her knees unbuckling my belt and then immediately began sucking me off. I ended up fucking her shooting my load all over her tits. Only saw her one more time after that. Two pops. She swallowed my first load and took the second one while riding me. She was wild. Tried to keep in touch with her while she was in New York. Last I heard she was settling down with a guy somewhere in Texas. That was many years ago.Oh yeah. Saw her once for outcall at my place. She did a video with 2 other hotties shilling for Obama when he first ran for office. I believe they were dubbed the Obama girls. The hobby was actually fun in those days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekSxxlj6rGE&t=5s.

PeckerHead
10-30-21, 13:28
Oh yeah. Saw her once for outcall at my place. She did a video with 2 other hotties shilling for Obama when he first ran for office. I believe they were dubbed the Obama girls. The hobby was actually fun in those days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekSxxlj6rGE&t=5s.She was a Rudy girl. Very naughty girl indeed. She still has her account active on OMP.

EasternDigital
10-31-21, 11:50
Late 80's maybe early 90's there was a hole in the wall strip club a few blocks West of the Spotlight on the South side of G, maybe near 91'st, don't remember. But I do remember driving home from a party one night and stopping in a few minutes before last call. The last thing I remember in the club was 'Sarah' walking over to me, lifting up her leg and placing it on my thigh, she grabbed my hand with the $ and guided it to her snatch that was on full display for me. Somehow we ended up in the backseat of my Jeep. Saw her one more time, then poof, only a good time memory. Brunette, 5' 5", natural C's, and an ass you could bounce a quarter off. Good Lord that girl knew how to suck cock.

What the hell is the name of that place?

Paxem
10-31-21, 12:52
She was hot. First time I saw her I walked into that small studio she was using that was her friends place. She was wearing one of those mesh body suits with nothing underneath. Said nothing more but "Hi" and she was on her knees unbuckling my belt and then immediately began sucking me off. I ended up fucking her shooting my load all over her tits. Only saw her one more time after that. Two pops. She swallowed my first load and took the second one while riding me. She was wild. Tried to keep in touch with her while she was in New York. Last I heard she was settling down with a guy somewhere in Texas. That was many years ago.She was incredibly hot. Saw her a few times in her apartment on Oakland near UWM. Truly a little dynamo. No clock watching, multiple pops. I actually once picked up her new speakers and stereo from Steinhafels and delivered them to her! She made that visit special for sure!!

And yes she moved to NY and became the Guliani girl in that video.

Badger53
10-31-21, 14:20
She was hot. First time I saw her I walked into that small studio she was using that was her friends place. She was wearing one of those mesh body suits with nothing underneath. Said nothing more but "Hi" and she was on her knees unbuckling my belt and then immediately began sucking me off. I ended up fucking her shooting my load all over her tits. Only saw her one more time after that. Two pops. She swallowed my first load and took the second one while riding me. She was wild. Tried to keep in touch with her while she was in New York. Last I heard she was settling down with a guy somewhere in Texas. That was many years ago.Saw her twice also. Some of the hottest sex I have ever had. She answered the door wearing nothing but a pair of stilettos.

WoodStarr97
10-31-21, 21:18
I did a little poking around and it seems as if Jess is still out in the Waukesha area. Does anyone know if she is still active? Perfect 10 body and nice enough face. No hard drugs and affordable on a savers budget. An absolute endangered species, likely now extinct from the hobby. Sad.Radio silence. Assume she has found a new direction. Good for her.

Iceman20
10-31-21, 22:16
Late 80's maybe early 90's there was a hole in the wall strip club a few blocks West of the Spotlight on the South side of G, maybe near 91'st, don't remember. But I do remember driving home from a party one night and stopping in a few minutes before last call. The last thing I remember in the club was 'Sarah' walking over to me, lifting up her leg and placing it on my thigh, she grabbed my hand with the $ and guided it to her snatch that was on full display for me. Somehow we ended up in the backseat of my Jeep. Saw her one more time, then poof, only a good time memory. Brunette, 5' 5", natural C's, and an ass you could bounce a quarter off. Good Lord that girl knew how to suck cock.

What the hell is the name of that place?The tiny club you are thinking about was the SpotLite. The Spotlite's current location was called the Playpen owned by Gene. The original Spotlite, owned by Eddie & Lonnie was located south of Greenfield Ave around 67th. West Allis wanted to develop the entire area east of 68th so the Spotlite was forced to close. Luckily Gene sold out to Ed & Lonnie who remodeled the old Playpen into what is now the Spotlite.

FYI there used to be 4-5 strip clubs on Greenfield within 2 blocks but the Playpen / Spotlite is the only remaining club. Those were the good old days.

DieselMike
11-01-21, 09:41
Good looking white lady. "Old school" hooker with no apparent substance issues, management, etc. Slender with long dark hair. Saw her years ago (at "The Key", LOL!) when she was mid-20's. She is 40 ish now. Showed up on STG for a minute earlier this year but then she was gone. One member posted a report.

Mad Jockey
11-01-21, 12:02
I would like find Dani California from old hoh days. She was the best when she was available.At one time she was my go to. I remember once going to her hotel which I believe she was living in and the place was a disaster, all her stuff thrown around the room empty beer bottles everywhere, crack pipes left out in the open. She was a mess. Got cleaned up though at least for awhile she was a lot of fun.

Go Pack
11-01-21, 17:24
Good looking white lady. "Old school" hooker with no apparent substance issues, management, etc. Slender with long dark hair. Saw her years ago (at "The Key", LOL!) when she was mid-20's. She is 40 ish now. Showed up on STG for a minute earlier this year but then she was gone. One member posted a report.Ah yes, remember her fondly. Also saw her once at the Key, several times at the old Motel 6 by the airport and she even had me at her condo in Cudahy one time. She was locked up for a year or two and while I had text contact with her after she got out, I never did see her again. Best 69 I've ever had!

DieselMike
11-02-21, 07:54
Ah yes, remember her fondly. Also saw her once at the Key, several times at the old Motel 6 by the airport and she even had me at her condo in Cudahy one time. She was locked up for a year or two and while I had text contact with her after she got out, I never did see her again. Best 69 I've ever had!I know her real name. Just checked CCAP (again). Lots of minor offenses but never any serious prison time, so we must be talking about two different people. She called herself "Your Destiny" back in the day. I only saw her once, then stayed away because it was early in my hobbyist career and I had a bad case of heartbreak after spending time with her. That was a painful learning process.

EasternDigital
11-02-21, 22:17
The tiny club you are thinking about was the SpotLite. The Spotlite's current location was called the Playpen owned by Gene. The original Spotlite, owned by Eddie & Lonnie was located south of Greenfield Ave around 67th. West Allis wanted to develop the entire area east of 68th so the Spotlite was forced to close. Luckily Gene sold out to Ed & Lonnie who remodeled the old Playpen into what is now the Spotlite.

FYI there used to be 4-5 strip clubs on Greenfield within 2 blocks but the Playpen / Spotlite is the only remaining club. Those were the good old days.I do remember the name Playpen, but never would have connected it to the current Spotlight location. Thanks for the history lesson.

ScooterAllCity
11-03-21, 10:24
I do remember the name Playpen, but never would have connected it to the current Spotlight location. Thanks for the history lesson.Playpen AKA Pigpen to some.

Ddozer
11-09-21, 23:53
Whatever happened to these 2? Different specialties but great racks. Miss them.Agreed, about Victorian Vixen. She is now Casey Caress and no more FS. Oh the tears I shed, LOL. She was legit! Still highly reviewed, although it's a different ballgame now.

Dr Manhattan
11-11-21, 14:22
Radio silence. Assume she has found a new direction. Good for her.Check your inbox. Sent you a PM. Maybe we spoke in the past under a different user name.

Sancho Pansa
11-12-21, 11:22
At one time she was my go to. I remember once going to her hotel which I believe she was living in and the place was a disaster, all her stuff thrown around the room empty beer bottles everywhere, crack pipes left out in the open. She was a mess. Got cleaned up though at least for awhile she was a lot of fun.Dani was my first escort experience. It was quite memorable. She was at a hotel in Madison. I showed up. She had me pull down my pants to make sure I wasn't LE then she got right on her knees and gave a BBJ with lots of suction. We went to the bed to continue asked if I had protection which I didn't have on me I was so unprepared having it be my first time. She said, "you look clean just pull out". In I went bare until I pulled out and came on her. That was my introduction to escorts.

Dr Manhattan
11-13-21, 14:21
Does that name ring a bell for anyone? This was a few years ago, near the Eastside. Always wanted to know if she was truly a civilian or maybe a UTR provider for others as well. PM if you wish.

Go Pack
11-13-21, 16:53
Does that name ring a bell for anyone? This was a few years ago, near the Eastside. Always wanted to know if she was truly a civilian or maybe a UTR provider for others as well. PM if you wish.That was the real first name of the gal who went by Destiny back in the old Heaven or Hell days, maybe 15 years ago. She lived in Cudahy at the time. No idea if that's who you're referring to.

Dr Manhattan
11-14-21, 01:18
That was the real first name of the gal who went by Destiny back in the old Heaven or Hell days, maybe 15 years ago. She lived in Cudahy at the time. No idea if that's who you're referring to.Hmm. I'll pm you. I was always on the fence if the one I knew was a civilian or pro.

RobertWi69
11-16-21, 12:20
That was the real first name of the gal who went by Destiny back in the old Heaven or Hell days, maybe 15 years ago. She lived in Cudahy at the time. No idea if that's who you're referring to.Was this an early 20's cute petite white girl or one of the many black providers using the name Destiny?

I was crazy about the young white girl back in the HOH days. She attended one of the get togethers we had at some Chinese restaurant, had a feather boa around her neck that I imagined using to tie her up with. I never got a chance to get with her as I think she wasn't around for a super long time.

I miss those HOH days big time.

Go Pack
11-16-21, 17:39
Was this an early 20's cute petite white girl or one of the many black providers using the name Destiny?

I was crazy about the young white girl back in the HOH days. She attended one of the get togethers we had at some Chinese restaurant, had a feather boa around her neck that I imagined using to tie her up with. I never got a chance to get with her as I think she wasn't around for a super long time.

I miss those HOH days big time.Yeah, white with long, thick reddish-brown hair. Had the pleasure of seeing her several times and had the best 69 with her I've ever had with anyone!

RobertWi69
11-16-21, 19:14
Yeah, white with long, thick reddish-brown hair. Had the pleasure of seeing her several times and had the best 69 with her I've ever had with anyone!Damn!! That's the exact one and I definitely would have loved to 69 her too!! What happened to her?

ZipperSquid
11-16-21, 20:46
Yeah, white with long, thick reddish-brown hair. Had the pleasure of seeing her several times and had the best 69 with her I've ever had with anyone!Didn't she wind up in Taychedah for awhile? If it's who I think it is, she went missing in action shortly after getting out.

Go Pack
11-17-21, 11:28
Didn't she wind up in Taychedah for awhile? If it's who I think it is, she went missing in action shortly after getting out.Bingo. She came back for a very short time and then totally disappeared. I texted with her a couple of times after she got out, but sadly, that was it.

Dr Manhattan
11-17-21, 11:41
Yeah, white with long, thick reddish-brown hair. Had the pleasure of seeing her several times and had the best 69 with her I've ever had with anyone!Not the same Rhiannon I saw, but this all makes me wish I'd seen yours, too!

Wenceslas
12-01-21, 02:45
Used to advertise on City x guide. Dark haired Italian MILF. Used to live off Capitol around 14th. Seemed her communication was never good while she was around. Always wanted to try her out.

GettinOutThere
12-01-21, 15:43
I haven't seen nor heard anything about her in quite a while. Just wondering if anyone has? She was always a fun time, but wasn't in the best shape last time I saw her. She always had a "driver" bring her around. I know this is my first post, I've been around for a long time. I'll be sure to post some reviews and contribute to the site in the future.

Wenceslas
12-01-21, 22:46
I haven't seen nor heard anything about her in quite a while. Just wondering if anyone has? She was always a fun time, but wasn't in the best shape last time I saw her. She always had a "driver" bring her around. I know this is my first post, I've been around for a long time. I'll be sure to post some reviews and contribute to the site in the future.Last contact was the end of October when she claimed to have an incall in the State Fair park area. Radio silence after that. Her north side venues are generally daytime only areas.

DaChef2
12-02-21, 11:53
Anyone remember the ms lady from meno falls? She used to post on cityx. Wondered what happened to her.

GettinOutThere
12-02-21, 13:49
Last contact was the end of October when she claimed to have an incall in the State Fair park area. Radio silence after that. Her north side venues are generally daytime only areas.Good to know she's still around. I lost her number after it changes a few times. Thanks for the reply.

RolandDeschain
12-06-21, 13:52
She was quite active when I began mongering and I'd enjoyed her company several times. Anyone know what became of her?

Powerman2
12-06-21, 15:06
Does anyone remember a short brunette WSW that called herself "Little Jess"? She used to walk on Greenfield, both high and low numbers. I saw her multiple times about three years ago but nothing since. She was very good looking and her BJ skills were amazing.

Powerman2.

Dr Manhattan
12-07-21, 14:02
Does anyone remember Meredith? Before RO was a name used by the Asian grannies, Meredith had her own location in Brookfield. She blue-balled me badly with really good Swedish strokes around the base of my bare flagpole. When I went for a follow-up, she sent me to a very inexperienced, 20-something masseuse working under her. Another swing and a miss. Meredith obviously didn't school her young employee on the same relaxation techniques. The poor girl was dumbfounded when I explained her boss's standard operating procedure. Naomi, who until recent years offered FBSM in Waukesha, also worked in the same complex. The days of shooting fish in a Craigslist barrel were a heady one. Lots of highs, lows, and strange characters.

https://www.wisn.com/article/wellness-coach-accused-of-running-out-on-years-worth-of-rent/5973920

LongAndCurved9
12-09-21, 13:20
Anyone remember the ms lady from meno falls? She used to post on cityx. Wondered what happened to her.Called her about 6 months ago, said she was done with the biz, guy in the background yelling at her to hang up the damn phone. LOL.

FishTails
12-10-21, 19:07
Does anyone remember and know what happened to SW Myah. She had dark hair, nice body and personality. She was also hard of hearing and usually walked on L.

GettinOutThere
12-10-21, 20:05
Anyone remember the ms lady from meno falls? She used to post on cityx. Wondered what happened to her.I saw her one time in her apartment many years ago. She was in rough shape and super skinny. I couldn't do anything with her. I gave her $40 and left. She was very nice, but I couldn't handle her shaking and appearance.

Iceman20
12-10-21, 20:53
Does anyone remember and know what happened to SW Myah. She had dark hair, nice body and personality. She was also hard of hearing and usually walked on L.Myah is a sweetheart. She is still around but doesn't do the stroll too often. Too much hassle from LEO & low lifes. Planning on seeing her tomorrow as an Christmas present to myself.

ATW2020
12-13-21, 11:05
Myah is a sweetheart. She is still around but doesn't do the stroll too often. Too much hassle from LEO & low lifes. Planning on seeing her tomorrow as an Christmas present to myself.I use to see her (might have been my first SW) but lately her phone number doesn't work. Hopefully she's doing good. One of the last times I saw her, she was getting paranoid as I always saw her in the car as I didn't want to go to the apartment.

Wenceslas
12-13-21, 19:51
I use to see her (might have been my first SW) but lately her phone number doesn't work. Hopefully she's doing good. One of the last times I saw her, she was getting paranoid as I always saw her in the car as I didn't want to go to the apartment.She having problems with that lowlife stalker again? Had hoped she got that idiot out of her life finally.

BadAz Mofo
12-28-21, 00:12
Anyone remember Nancy who did massage at a hair salon on 76th a few blocks south of Bluemound? I was new to the hobby so this was at least 15 years ago and she was a skinny white lady maybe in her late 40's / early 50's. I can't remember which one of you told me about her (probably Lefty) but it was my first time going to a salon for a massage. I was nervous but willing to give it a shot based on the recommendation. I remember the massage being really good and I remember her telling me to try to be quiet when she was about to start the HE because the place was small. There was one stylist who was working on a client near the room. Wound up getting FS and she was making all kinds of sounds. No way they didn't hear Nancy moaning.

Saw her a few more times there and at my place but then lost contact with her. I have no idea why she popped in my head tonight but thought I would post this to see if anybody else remembered her.

GRMan42
12-30-21, 02:11
I used to see Haley on a regular basis a few years back. I had to move to Florida for a while and when I came back, she never responded to my messages, and I've never seen ads. What ever became of her?

ATW2020
12-30-21, 16:02
I used to see Haley on a regular basis a few years back. I had to move to Florida for a while and when I came back, she never responded to my messages, and I've never seen ads. What ever became of her?I think she moved to NYC last I heard. Google her and I think she pops up there still.

GRMan42
01-05-22, 01:14
I think she moved to NYC last I heard. Google her and I think she pops up there still.I guess that makes sense. I'm pretty sure she told me her Dad lived in NYC. She may have just "gone home".

Eagle 19
01-05-22, 17:21
I asked once before, no one responded manybrepirts on her haven't seen anything in 9 months to a year. Bolt on Amy at one point was stunning. She had slipped a bit the last time I seen her, making a deal for her medicine on 6th & beecher at the gas station as I pulled in I wish her well & hope she's still with us.

Boy do I miss my all time favorite Hannah, it's been about 2 years since her passing, watva shame she was gorgeous & had a heart of gold.

Eagle 19.

Dmurray
01-19-22, 08:32
Anybody know what happened to Mason? Short, massive set of twins. Wide open menu. I don't think the word no was in her vocabulary. First time I saw her she had a nice condo / apartment in Servite woods. Then she moved to a multi family building on Appleton Ave north of Silver Spring. That's the last place I saw her. Lost her number and contact with her about 5 or 6 years ago.She got rid of her implants a few years ago. I had been seeing her, but then didn't see her for about a year and a half. Then she got back to me this summer and we got together. I saw her 4-5 times but now nothing for the last 3 months. I got a hold of her a few weeks ago and she said she would call back and we could get together in 2 days, but she never called back. I don't know what is up with her.

WillowRut
01-22-22, 20:15
She got rid of her implants a few years ago. I had been seeing her, but then didn't see her for about a year and a half. Then she got back to me this summer and we got together. I saw her 4-5 times but now nothing for the last 3 months. I got a hold of her a few weeks ago and she said she would call back and we could get together in 2 days, but she never called back. I don't know what is up with her.A few years back moved in with a guy in South Milwaukee. Seen her a few times at her place. Yep lost the massive mellons. But still loves to fuck and give great head. Also likes to do a nice rimming if your real clean. Not looking great but still is a fun bag.

Eagle 19
01-22-22, 22:40
Has anyone seen BOLT ON AMY, hope she's still with us, haven't seen or heard anything about her in a year. 8 f someone knos, reach out or pm Me or post on biard, I've known her over 25 years.

EAGLE 19.

DieselMike
01-23-22, 08:26
She got rid of her implants a few years ago. I had been seeing her, but then didn't see her for about a year and a half. Then she got back to me this summer and we got together. I saw her 4-5 times but now nothing for the last 3 months. I got a hold of her a few weeks ago and she said she would call back and we could get together in 2 days, but she never called back. I don't know what is up with her.How are her boobs after the implants were removed?

WillowRut
01-23-22, 13:46
How are her boobs after the implants were removed?Saggy. Real saggy. Just like a 60 year old lady's. Boobs would.

Eddies Pickle
01-23-22, 18:11
The long legged beauty in Pewaukee. Super budget friendly and always answered the door in a towel fresh out of the shower? Very nice ass and one of the very best laid back open attitudes I've ever dealt with. Damn I miss tapping that.I first met her April 2016 at her upper apartment in waukesha, looks were ok to me but that body had me getting milked many times.

Wenceslas
01-26-22, 09:39
I haven't seen nor heard anything about her in quite a while. Just wondering if anyone has? She was always a fun time, but wasn't in the best shape last time I saw her. She always had a "driver" bring her around. I know this is my first post, I've been around for a long time. I'll be sure to post some reviews and contribute to the site in the future.https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/anyone-interested-in-a-playdat/766020810379

Haven't seen an ad of hers in quite awhile until this popped up. Pics are definitely Ms Jada. Pics are blurred so that doesn't bode well.

ZipperSquid
01-26-22, 10:02
I first met her April 2016 at her upper apartment in waukesha, looks were ok to me but that body had me getting milked many times.I wonder if she still lives above that bar in Pewaukee? First time I went there, I saw an empty bottle of Jamesons at the top of the steps marking the spot.

JimHoll
01-26-22, 14:43
I wonder if she still lives above that bar in Pewaukee? First time I went there, I saw an empty bottle of Jamesons at the top of the steps marking the spot.Same number, same location. She just simply only responds when she wants to.

Monopolizr
01-26-22, 16:51
Nice native american woman off Hampton. Anybody knows what happened to her? Still around?

Real1211
01-26-22, 18:52
Nice native american woman off Hampton. Anybody knows what happened to her? Still around?She retired I believe. I met her on p411 she was a great fuck!

ZipperSquid
01-26-22, 19:27
Nice native american woman off Hampton. Anybody knows what happened to her? Still around?She showed up briefly on either SA or SB a few years ago, don't recall which, and then disappeared.

Wenceslas
01-27-22, 02:47
Had ads on STG almost 1. 5 years ago. Turned into a utr of sorts. Long legged blonde with occasional incall southeast side but usually did outcalls. Excellent fuck. I suspect she's still out there.

NotRNixon
01-31-22, 19:02
Had ads on STG almost 1. 5 years ago. Turned into a utr of sorts. Long legged blonde with occasional incall southeast side but usually did outcalls. Excellent fuck. I suspect she's still out there.Damn I wish she hadn't dropped off the radar. Such a great fuck.

Carl.

Doggo1987
02-02-22, 15:45
I remember this one almost a decade ago. Redhead. Smoking hot legs and College Student. She moved out of state then occasionally visited back for a year or two then radio silence. I hope she is well.

RayDonovan2000
02-02-22, 16:07
She was a ton of fun. Lots of pictures and videos in my archive. Dropped several loads in all of her holes. Extremely nice woman!

She showed up briefly on either SA or SB a few years ago, don't recall which, and then disappeared.

RobertWi69
02-03-22, 18:11
I remember this one almost a decade ago. Redhead. Smoking hot legs and College Student. She moved out of state then occasionally visited back for a year or two then radio silence. I hope she is well.Please refresh my memory a little more about her as I was on HOH for years and am having a hard time remembering her. I'm usually good remembering redheads.

Doggo1987
02-03-22, 22:36
Please refresh my memory a little more about her as I was on HOH for years and am having a hard time remembering her. I'm usually good remembering redheads.She used to be by 3rd ward near 2nd street. Her apartment place was like a restored warehouse that put apartments in it and it was overpriced especially when it was right near the train tracks. She liked to drink during the visit and before. She was at UWM for a bit! Hope that rings a few bells.

StoneRain
02-04-22, 19:06
I stumbled across this picture from a couple years back. She also had the girl next door look. Never got a chance to meet up with her, but was always tempted.

Does anyone know what became of her?

Pelotero1924
02-04-22, 19:47
I stumbled across this picture from a couple years back. She also had the girl next door look. Never got a chance to meet up with her, but was always tempted.

Does anyone know what became of her?I heard that her family was taking care of her.

GPSlikesy
02-09-22, 22:31
Anyone know what happened to the Erin that stayed at the Days Inn in Oak Creek with her BF?

Eagle 19
02-10-22, 08:53
Has anyone heard anything about her. Wonder if she's, still alive.

EAGLE 19.

KlewBlue777
02-10-22, 13:48

Does anyone know what became of her?Leah was a regular of mine for a year or so before she went into rehab. I had stopped in at Heartbreakers in West Allis a couple of years ago on a Sunday evening after a Packer Sunday night game and low and behold Leah was working there as a dancer. I didn't recognize her at first until she came up to me and asked if I knew who she was. She looked really good. She told me that she only worked weekends so I stopped in every so often to see her on Sunday nights. The last time I stopped in to see her was last summer. She goes by Scarlett if she still works there. I tried real hard to do some takeout with her but the answer was always no. From what I could surmise is that her mother keeps a real close eye on her and that she says that she's been clean since she got out of rehab in 2018.

GapCaulker
02-13-22, 22:19
I used to have a lot of fun with her. Massage was alright but the play time after was awesome. Even got to the point with her that I could call her late night and she would sneak me in the side door of her duplex down to the basement while her kids slept upstairs. That woman could squirt like no other I have come across and had nice big nipples to chew on. Good times.

BuckyBad55
02-14-22, 11:36
Anyone remember the ms lady from meno falls? She used to post on cityx. Wondered what happened to her.Yes she was definitely a one and done.

BuckyBad55
02-14-22, 11:43
Anyone remember the ms lady from meno falls? She used to post on cityx. Wondered what happened to her.Yes she was definitely a one and done.

WillowRut
02-14-22, 18:12
I used to have a lot of fun with her. Massage was alright but the play time after was awesome. Even got to the point with her that I could call her late night and she would sneak me in the side door of her duplex down to the basement while her kids slept upstairs. That woman could squirt like no other I have come across and had nice big nipples to chew on. Good times.Darn, I miss her too. Got married and moved out east. I have her on Facebook. Still looks great. Blue eyes. Did her many times at the motel on hwy 100 also at her place in WestAllis. She love great sex. She was a true nympho. She lived to do it on the couch next to her table. I think she has a total of 4 kids, with different dads. Rachel Fisher.

WillowRut
02-14-22, 18:37
I haven't heard nor have seen any of her adds since Backpage went down. Or maybe before when Craigslist list that part of its adds. She was a regular massage lady, probably in her late 50's now big, big tits and the largest nip this side of the Mississippi. Each nip could fill my mouth.

She lived to fuck and anal was her favorite. Saw her in two different places. Don't know if she is still at it, but I di remember fucking her sons girlfriend with her playing with my ass. Wow what a tramp.

JvMan
02-14-22, 18:44
Big Red is still at her place in Hales Corners. Still will give a lackluster massage. Will still fuck, but will not shower or smell clean before I visit. I wish she would take a bath and smell fresh when I visit her. Never. Never was with her sons girlfriend but was asked. . I usually came on her tits. Always remembered that there were bunch of people family upstairs so close while we were fuckin. They must know what there mom was doing.

I haven't heard nor have seen any of her adds since Backpage went down. Or maybe before when Craigslist list that part of its adds. She was a regular massage lady, probably in her late 50's now big, big tits and the largest nip this side of the Mississippi. Each nip could fill my mouth.

She lived to fuck and anal was her favorite. Saw her in two different places. Don't know if she is still at it, but I di remember fucking her sons girlfriend with her playing with my ass. Wow what a tramp.

GapCaulker
02-14-22, 21:46
Darn, I miss her too. Got married and moved out east. I have her on Facebook. Still looks great. Blue eyes. Did her many times at the motel on hwy 100 also at her place in WestAllis. She love great sex. She was a true nympho. She lived to do it on the couch next to her table. I think she has a total of 4 kids, with different dads. Rachel Fisher.It was a good thing that couch was leather, if it would have been cloth it would have been constantly soaked LOL.

GapCaulker
02-14-22, 21:48
Big Red is still at her place in Hales Corners. Still will give a lackluster massage. Will still fuck, but will not shower or smell clean before I visit. I wish she would take a bath and smell fresh when I visit her. Never. Never was with her sons girlfriend but was asked. . I usually came on her tits. Always remembered that there were bunch of people family upstairs so close while we were fuckin. They must know what there mom was doing.Wow, it has been years since I last saw her. Didn't know she was still active. With her lack of hygiene do think she is still worth a ride for old times sake?

AlexZim
02-18-22, 13:03
Big Red is still at her place in Hales Corners. Still will give a lackluster massage. Will still fuck, but will not shower or smell clean before I visit. I wish she would take a bath and smell fresh when I visit her. Never. Never was with her sons girlfriend but was asked. . I usually came on her tits. Always remembered that there were bunch of people family upstairs so close while we were fuckin. They must know what there mom was doing.OK, I've seen posts on Big Red and it's time that I tell my story. Very similar to what others have posted but a few different twists. First time seeing her had to have been around 2011 maybe? Found her on CL. Pretty easy setup and good response times. First visit was a decent massage and a good HJ. Didn't try for more as I thought she was only rub and tug. Her questions afterward hinted at more. She asked me where I hung out at night, meaning bars, like she was looking for a boyfriend / sugar daddy. Made a return visit about a month later, that's when it got interesting. We had to delay the visit by an hour because she had to go to her kid's school to take him home because he got kicked out for the day. This is when she lived near Whitnall and that grade school off of Layton and Hwy 100. She finally sends me an email that she's ready. I get there and the juvenile delinquent is in the upper living room playing video games. She leads me downstairs to the room and we start. It gets hot from the start. After a quick rub and me getting hard, she asks if I can rub her butt. Sure, why not? Off come her clothes, those massive tits spring free. I'm rubbing her all over, then focus on her butt. She's moaning like crazy. Next her legs spread, and I accept this invitation to start finger banging her. Very wet and she's into it. I go down on her from behind, munching that kitty. Not the best taste, but not the worst. Soon I'm slapping on a condom and fucking her in the ass. As others have mentioned, after blowing in the bag, the bag stayed in that ass. I go to the bathroom near the room to clean up. We make some small talk in the room, then it's time to go. As I'm going up the short flight of stairs, I see a man in the kitchen cooking. I find out it's her dad! Sorry sir, I just violated your daughter's ass. LOL. The kid is still playing video games. Very strange encounter.

I've seen her twice at the new house in Hales Corners, both times I was so rushed that I had a difficult time getting hard. The last time that I was there, she was having a rummage sale. I walked past some customers to get into the house, and her mom or mother-in-law, not sure which, watched the sale while we went to the basement. There always seems to be people around, and it doesn't faze her at all.

I'd definitely love to see her one more time. Does anyone have her contact info? The last email I had was at sbcglobal.com. Is that even a thing anymore? Please PM if that works. I've got an itch that needs to be scratched "for old times sake".

LongAndCurved9
02-25-22, 11:17
Would also love to see her again. Anyone with her info, please get back to me.

EyeEatAss
03-11-22, 07:08
Was up in mil and didn't answer. Swung by Hippopotowatami and picked up a hot heifer parked on a slot machine! This is the reason I see providers! This mid 20's 40 DD, blonde hottie fell in love with me and has been blowing up my phone ever since! My wife was pissed when she sent me a pic of my schlong blowing between her tits! The old lady cut me off for a week so, I called her up since she is one of the few who can take me all the way! Went a few laps and she's talking about marriage! WTF! I had to change numbers! Glad I took an uber or she would've run my plate and stalked me!

Here's the catch: I called her up again since my wife was out of town and she was a good lay and can suck it with the best of them! She goes," You want to treat me like a wh*re, you pay me like one"! I did!

BuffaloDog
03-12-22, 00:21
Was up in mil and didn't answer. Swung by Hippopotowatami and picked up a hot heifer parked on a slot machine! This is the reason I see providers! This mid 20's 40 DD, blonde hottie fell in love with me and has been blowing up my phone ever since! My wife was pissed when she sent me a pic of my schlong blowing between her tits! The old lady cut me off for a week so, I called her up since she is one of the few who can take me all the way! Went a few laps and she's talking about marriage! WTF! I had to change numbers! Glad I took an uber or she would've run my plate and stalked me!

Here's the catch: I called her up again since my wife was out of town and she was a good lay and can suck it with the best of them! She goes," You want to treat me like a wh*re, you pay me like one"! I did!Now for the important part. Ya got digits to share?

EyeEatAss
03-12-22, 01:01
Now for the important part. Ya got digits to share?No! Triple Jess DDD? I guess you'll have to wait till she pops up again. Now that girl I would marry!

EyeEatAss
03-12-22, 03:37
Now for the important part. Ya got digits to share?I love her nipples and I asked my wife if I could bang her. Since my wife screws guys with smaller equipment, every once in a while she allows me to pound out one of these slores. My cock was still under cage for fucking her sister w / o her permission for just over a week. Once she unlocked my cock it sprung to life! Wife sucked me off till I was ready to blow. Ahhh! Eight days of build up was about to be released till "Bam" she punched me in the nuts! Another ruined orgasm as I dribbled jizz while keeled over! Wife then lubed my ass and jammed a larger than average butt plug up my ass and laughed as she told me to have a good time.

Got to her incall and she looked like pics. Asked about my limp then called my wife 4 reason. She agrred to filming 4 an xtra deuce. I undressed and she told my wife that I am too big to fuck. She said," I've seen / fucked big dicks before but this one is just too huge"! Wife told her to just jack me off and send me home. Wife told me to sit on chair while she jacks me off. The chair was firm and the plug felt like it was in my stomach. I winced in pain as my wife wickedly laughed. Ashley was concerned and asked what was wrong? Wife told me to stand up and watch my dick wave as Ashley pounded my ass. Sucked me as plug was still in. Finally, pulled it out. Wife told her to spit in my gap. Wrapped me up and sat on my lap. Ashley was going to try and fuck the Ivory Python! Couldn't manage so, she laid me down and nuru-glided. Wife ddnt like that we DFK'd! Ashley cdnt take it so, she shut off phone. Nuru-glided till I unloaded on each other. Pretty sure she blew twice as evidenced by the sheets. Video'd the wife and she saw my limp dick all drained. Thanked me and my wife for gift and went home.

Wife yelled at me for being late. She had jizz stains in her hair. "WTF"! ,I yelled as she had several guys gang-bangin her! Three were still left and she wanted 20 more minutes to fuck these jocks. One by one they left. One even whipped it out as if to brag about his dick. I just laughed. Wife came out exhausted. Her face was laminated and cum was oozing out between her thighs. Seven guys just dumped their loads in a record 45 minutes! My wife was still pissed for turning off phone and asked for her / my butt plug. I left it at Ashley's. Wife screamed," That was my favorite dildo and it cost me 70 bux! Here's your punishment"! She got on all fours, spread her cheeks and you cud see a pond of cum swirling in her ass. I knelt apprehensively behind her. She grabbed my hair, pushed my face in her ass and said," Bon appetite"!

Dr Manhattan
03-14-22, 18:04
Does anyone remember the review website Big Doggie? It had this little cartoon bulldog as its mascot. I was barely out of college and just starting to learn about the hobby. I'd read the big-ticket reviews for fun and imagine that every escort looked like a Bud Light calendar girl. This was in the 90's, so maybe they still did, haha.

ZipperSquid
03-14-22, 20:25
Does anyone remember the review website Big Doggie? It had this little cartoon bulldog as its mascot. I was barely out of college and just starting to learn about the hobby. I'd read the big-ticket reviews for fun and imagine that every escort looked like a Bud Light calendar girl. This was in the 90's, so maybe they still did, haha.Absolutely. My early years and best memories of many trips to Chicago and the burbs as that was where all the action was. This reminded me of a service called Michelles escorts and the hot babes that worked for them. A quick search on the web found them to still be in business after all these years and from the looks of it, the same quality babes that they were known for. Glad I was able to experience those days.

FatOldman69
03-15-22, 00:43
Does anyonBig Doggiee remember the review website Big Doggie? It had this little cartoon bulldog as its mascot. I was barely out of college and just starting to learn about the hobby. I'd read the big-ticket reviews for fun and imagine that every escort looked like a Bud Light calendar girl. This was in the 90's, so maybe they still did, haha.This was the best site for most of the US. I saw escorts in 16 states! This was a time you could get quality ladies! A group called Seattle Girls advertised on the site. They had ladies coming to Chicago about every month. Every time Jessie came into town, I would see her. $200 for 2 hours of pure pleasure! Oh those days!

DieselMike
03-24-22, 08:44
IIRC, she was / is a member here. And what happened to the USASG classified ads?

FerrariForMe
03-24-22, 10:03
IIRC, she was / is a member here. And what happened to the USASG classified ads?I reached out to her a couple times over the last few months and no response. I'm guessing she finally found that sugar daddy.

KangarooKid
04-22-22, 21:22
Taller dark haired girl. Southsider. Worked with heavyset girl named Kim. Great tits, good head, wide open menu. I heard she might have died a few years ago. Can't even remember her name, getting old sucks.

Martinobi
04-25-22, 14:53
I reached out to her a couple times over the last few months and no response. I'm guessing she finally found that sugar daddy.I haven't seen her since pre-COVID. Reached out a number of months back and same lack of response as Ferrari. Too bad, she was by far my ATF!

HuntingStreets
04-26-22, 13:45
Has anyone heard anything about her. Wonder if she's, still alive..She was walking National about noon on Sat. Didn't scoop.

HS.

Oakly
04-26-22, 20:18
Crappy weather today so my web browser wandered off and I looked at old reviews of mine. One of them was about Smiles. I loved her body, her personality, and her talents. She was a true nymphomaniac. Hour sessions would turn into hour and a half sessions or longer. I felt guilty and would tip to cover the extra time but it wasn't all about the money. She loved a hard pounding. Ah, the good old days. When prices were reasonable and I could keep it harder longer.

Laffing
04-26-22, 22:18
Crappy weather today so my web browser wandered off and I looked at old reviews of mine. One of them was about Smiles. I loved her body, her personality, and her talents. She was a true nymphomaniac. Hour sessions would turn into hour and a half sessions or longer. I felt guilty and would tip to cover the extra time but it wasn't all about the money. She loved a hard pounding. Ah, the good old days. When prices were reasonable and I could keep it harder longer.She was one of my best. Couldn't keep up with her. I heard she found her sugar daddy and retired.

Oakly
04-29-22, 20:42
She was one of my best. Couldn't keep up with her. I heard she found her sugar daddy and retired.Good for her but bad for us.

ScooterAllCity
05-09-22, 15:22
At one time years ago Mother's Day was always a big thing in the inner city of Milwaukee. Many moms of all ages went clubbing that night and were all dressed up and looking fine. Always a great night to find a cutie pie for some fun. I'd buy a few corsages a day or two in advance for this night. First stop was Wes's Place on 3rd and Lloyd. Then on to Boobie's on 5th and Garfield. You could always count on a good crowd there because of the live music. If I hit it off with a pretty woman there I'd run out to my car for the flowers for my new friend. And I still have one bouquet if I fail. Some years that was all that needed to score for the evening. If not off to the Main Event I went. Live Jazz there on Sunday nights, usually meant a good crowd. The third stop was Norm's Altruistic on 14th and Center. Not anywhere near as classy of a place as the others but you could always count on finding a fuck buddy there. But the women in Norm's were looking to make a few bucks also, so you could count on getting sucked and fucked. And the last stop if I didn't score was The Satin Dolls on FonDuLac Ave near North Ave. And there the "Doll" Minette Wilson would get my last corsage. It was usually a fun night and I met a few nice women in those old haunts of mine over the years. Nothing like the good old days in the streets of Milwaukee. Those bar owners all passed on and those establishments are shuttered. It's unfortunate but those days are gone forever.

DaveDream
05-09-22, 16:35
Saw her 3-4 times. Very good BBBJ. Only made it to FS once because the BBBJ and 69 were so good. I hope she's out of the game and in good health.

HuntingStreets
05-09-22, 22:38
Saw her 3-4 times. Very good BBBJ. Only made it to FS once because the BBBJ and 69 were so good. I hope she's out of the game and in good health.Clean for over a year and moving on with her life.

HS.

MilTown151
05-10-22, 05:54
Saw her 3-4 times. Very good BBBJ. Only made it to FS once because the BBBJ and 69 were so good. I hope she's out of the game and in good health.She's out of the game and clean. She's doing good and putting her life back together.

Jorymi
05-29-22, 02:41
Has anyone heard from her since she's been out? She randomly texted me last September and we were supposed to hook up. She disappeared after that. Poof. Gone. I had a working email and phone number but she's long gone now. She sent me pics too, she was sober and MUCH more attractive than in the past. For the life of me I can't remember her full name either. Oh well. Unfortunately my ex gf deleted my pics. The ex was a whole different story. I'd love to share, but I can't publicly.

Anyways. Anyone have her new number?

GettinOutThere
06-02-22, 23:46
Anyone know what happened to this fun black chick from the north side? She had a Hawaiian area code. Lived in an upstairs apartment off Brown Deer Rd. She had a bunch of tattoos. I wish I could remember her name. She was so much fun.

JvMan
06-04-22, 09:09
I was a real idiot, but I did have tons of fun and drama with Krazy Karen years back. At her studio I think on Appleton, and then last was her condo in brown deer area. Wow she was a trip. I think I spent ten years getting a massage and nailing the ***** for all it's worth. Love to see her again. Just to even say hi. . Darn has anyone ever seen her around. Now she loves sex.

AveryLaser5166
06-05-22, 00:16
She will be back and active by mid next week. For those whose know her from the past and still have her number just hit her up. Those of you who don't just hit up the very few that may respond or myself for what she needs to see via text to possibly respond. She will be actively looking this coming week.

CLReplyMailBox
06-05-22, 23:21
She was in West Allis just W. Of 84th street in an apartment building. But she sadly passed away Dec / Jan ish.

I was a real idiot, but I did have tons of fun and drama with Krazy Karen years back. At her studio I think on Appleton, and then last was her condo in brown deer area. Wow she was a trip. I think I spent ten years getting a massage and nailing the ***** for all it's worth. Love to see her again. Just to even say hi. . Darn has anyone ever seen her around. Now she loves sex.

Bubbag
06-07-22, 00:36
She was in West Allis just W. Of 84th street in an apartment building. But she sadly passed away Dec / Jan ish.I don't think that is who he was talking about, Krazy Karen the massager / ex-stripper has not passed away.

Baldwin2022
06-12-22, 18:10
Was Lisa Marie mentioned here? Met her very much at my rookie season as a monger and I really did not know how good I had it. Me and some other 50 guys, probably. But wasn't she amazing.

Real1211
06-14-22, 15:06
Does anyone know what happened to a girl named Nicole P from downtown Milwaukee and Racine? About mid 30's, 5'6', 140 lbs, blonde, had lost alot of weight and had some loose / saggy skin in the tummy area. Met her on backpage around 2017.

DaveDream
06-14-22, 20:55
I just found this website when LM was on her way out. She was at the top of my list. I've seen 20+ ladies that first year. Now I hopefully see one good one in 3-4 months.

Was Lisa Marie mentioned here? Met her very much at my rookie season as a monger and I really did not know how good I had it. Me and some other 50 guys, probably. But wasn't she amazing.

ZckBrc
06-15-22, 17:01
Whatever happened to Rissa? 10 years ago? Cute blonde spinner, tom boyish, usually in Racine? She made her way to Nebraska I think and then nothing. She get her life straight?

DieselMike
06-20-22, 06:51
Porn video MILF. Reached out to her recently, got referred to a different email, no response.

Stoker999
06-20-22, 07:54
Porn video MILF. Reached out to her recently, got referred to a different email, no response.I recall, she announced she was going into retirement. And she meant it. She had a plan. Becca was / is intelligent, disciplined, appears she felt it time, had the opportunity to go on into the next step of her life.

EyeEatAss
07-13-22, 06:21
Where did she go? Anyone?

DieselMike
07-15-22, 13:45
Ronni, the massage girl in West Milwaukee?

PeckerHead
07-16-22, 14:25
I just found out she passed away back on February 3, 2022. Used to see her frequently during the 90's. Quite the nympho and freak back then. Attached a few photos from some of her adult photo shoots I found online. She was featured in Black Tail, Black Beauties, Black Legs, Black Heat, Black Lust, Portfolio, and Players magazines. Went by the model name Chasity and Emerald Star. RIP.

SlotHugger96
07-24-22, 20:31
Has anyone seen or heard what happened to her she just vanished I hope she still around mke let alone alive LOL.

https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/come-enjoy-a-wild-nasty-time-w/173503038254

BigBen13
08-17-22, 22:07
Anyone know what happened to her? I used to see her frequently. She got pregnant and disappeared. Wondering if anyone knows if she ended up ok, doing ok, etc., or if she's still around at all?

EasternDigital
08-19-22, 11:03
Anyone know what happened to her? I used to see her frequently. She got pregnant and disappeared. Wondering if anyone knows if she ended up ok, doing ok, etc., or if she's still around at all?Is this the same one:

Well WELL the Russian known in real life, as.

Poison (I _y) (cal_ w_ ll) banker, I'm sure most can figure it out. It's all over the news, social media also, previous record for of all things armed robbery, driving after revocation 2 x,disorderly conduct. So sad situation, driving wrong way on freeway at 2:30 am Sure there was under the influence involved. Watch 4 6 12 & 58 news, their not shy reporting story & her picture. So sad life's to short.

EAGLE 19.

ZipperSquid
08-19-22, 17:19
Anyone know what happened to her? I used to see her frequently. She got pregnant and disappeared. Wondering if anyone knows if she ended up ok, doing ok, etc., or if she's still around at all?I believe she came back post birth for a short time, then poof. Gone like a fart in the wind.

Eddies Pickle
08-23-22, 18:43
Is this the same one:No, The one in the black flannel with hoop earrings is The Russian, the other is Russian Jess, she was a bag of bones last time I saw her about 7 months pregnant and severally down hill, hope she got closer to her former self again.

Craven Morehead
08-29-22, 08:48
Anyone know what happened to Dawn from West Allis? She's probably in her 50's now.

WillowRut
09-20-22, 16:02
Haven't seen her in years. Saw her many times. Never ever disappointed. Did anything you wanted.

Loved when she rode reverse cow girl.

Best rammer in the world.

What ever happen to her. Must have found a man and got hitched. He is a lucky guy.

Would love to see her one more time.

WillowRut
09-26-22, 16:42
She was the girl with pictures way back with her legs behind her head. One of the best miss her. Heard she is living with some AA 's on the north side. Love to see her again.

Slugo
09-27-22, 09:22
She was the girl with pictures way back with her legs behind her head. One of the best miss her. Heard she is living with some AA 's on the north side. Love to see her again.Ya I miss her also. She's a memory I have stored in the vault for when the wife goes blabbing on about some shit I can go to my happy place.

WillowRut
09-27-22, 17:22
She was the girl with pictures way back with her legs behind her head. One of the best miss her. Heard she is living with some AA 's on the north side. Love to see her again.Also she has a video on YouTube. NOT porn but a real fun nice a hot one. Can't find ot. Looking like he'll for it. If anyone finds it please help me see it again.

Dr Manhattan
09-28-22, 12:50
She was the girl with pictures way back with her legs behind her head. One of the best miss her. Heard she is living with some AA 's on the north side. Love to see her again.Can't confirm if the contact info is current, but here you go.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/boring-week-i-need-some-company-to-start-this-weekend/14088296

Ps1999
09-28-22, 14:40
She was the girl with pictures way back with her legs behind her head. One of the best miss her. Heard she is living with some AA 's on the north side. Love to see her again.I saw her once on the northside. Good looking woman. I had to walk thru a house with what I'd assume were her dealers / handlers. Got in a room she took her clothes off and bruises everywhere. Total shame.

WillowRut
09-28-22, 18:50
Can't confirm if the contact info is current, but here you go.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/boring-week-i-need-some-company-to-start-this-weekend/14088296That is her. I know she is somewhere in milwaukee. North side somewhere. Would love to see her again.

My all time favorite.

RayDonovan2000
09-29-22, 01:05
I barebacked that. Very nice looking. Great body. Came out of the bedroom and three brothas were sitting in the living room waiting for her. Scared the shit out of me. Never went back.

That is her. I know she is somewhere in milwaukee. North side somewhere. Would love to see her again.

My all time favorite.

Martinobi
10-15-22, 01:09
Some of my better experiences that I wouldn't mind repeating.

Peyton. Apartment on Mitchell.

Jameson. Pewaukee.

KittyKat / Kate. Brookfield.

Michelle. Miller Park.

In the last 3 years everything added together doesn't come close to any one of those experiences. Guess those days are long gone!

Ps1999
10-15-22, 06:38
Some of my better experiences that I wouldn't mind repeating.

Peyton. Apartment on Mitchell.

Jameson. Pewaukee.

KittyKat / Kate. Brookfield.

Michelle. Miller Park.

In the last 3 years everything added together doesn't come close to any one of those experiences. Guess those days are long gone!Michelle with the WARNING tat on her chest got clean and moved on. She may still be able to be found, so I heard.

Martinobi
10-15-22, 09:44
Michelle with the WARNING tat on her chest got clean and moved on. She may still be able to be found, so I heard.Dang, I've long since replaced the burner with her number.

WillowRut
10-17-22, 09:52
Gave great massages. First in a massage chair. Then on to the table. Then would fuck your brains out. A true nypho. Loved sex. Didn't want to stop. Got passed st me a few time for blowing my load and she wasn't done yet. Wanted me to go down on her all the time. Not happening. Used to see a trash basket full of used rubbers. Seen her at three different locations. A real nut case.

SoccerFan4245
10-18-22, 10:22
You are correct. Northside Karen / West Allis Karen is not Crazy Karen. This Karen did pass away in November of 2021. I haven't gotten a decent fuck since.

I don't think that is who he was talking about, Krazy Karen the massager / ex-stripper has not passed away..

Monopolizr
10-30-22, 16:49
Did she retire again? Pulled online accounts as well. Sorry to see her go. Beautiful /.

Cruising Y
10-31-22, 05:01
I wish I could find out we're Lori ended up. Not beautiful but had a really nice pussy and ass. Nice to see her at her house and not worry about risky motels. Bareback everything for streetwalker prices.

MilMong
11-01-22, 22:12
I did a little poking around and it seems as if Jess is still out in the Waukesha area. Does anyone know if she is still active? Perfect 10 body and nice enough face. No hard drugs and affordable on a savers budget. An absolute endangered species, likely now extinct from the hobby. Sad.She's my atf. Last I saw her was maybe two years ago, and she looked pregnant to me. Haven't talked to her since.

DieselMike
11-02-22, 07:00
I wish I could find out we're Lori ended up. Not beautiful but had a really nice pussy and ass. Nice to see her at her house and not worry about risky motels. Bareback everything for streetwalker prices.Appears to have left the biz. Has a Facebook profile but is not active. She was a real woman!

Dr Manhattan
11-17-22, 12:01
A simple note that this is the place to leave comments about Amy / Red. Likely retired. Not worth looking for, unless you make it a habit of scrounging around for barely 5/10's on a good day.

NymphoReviews
11-21-22, 19:17
First time posting. Glad to be apart of the community. This provider went by Brittney or Ashley. She was white, pretty eyes, bbw, great sex and amazing bbj's. I haven't seen her in close to a year and I'm afraid she retired. Can't get in contact with her. Her Incall was across the Walmart parking lot by miller park stadium. Please any info helps. Thanks.

NymphoReviews
11-21-22, 22:35
First time posting. Glad to be apart of the community. This provider went by Brittney or Ashley. She was white, pretty eyes, bbw, great sex and amazing bbj's. I haven't seen her in close to a year and I'm afraid she retired. Can't get in contact with her. Her Incall was across the Walmart parking lot by miller park stadium. Please any info helps. Thanks.Correction. Abby not Ashley.

Pelotero1924
11-22-22, 01:17
First time posting. Glad to be apart of the community. This provider went by Brittney or Ashley. She was white, pretty eyes, bbw, great sex and amazing bbj's. I haven't seen her in close to a year and I'm afraid she retired. Can't get in contact with her. Her Incall was across the Walmart parking lot by miller park stadium. Please any info helps. Thanks.She recently posted. She is taking appointments now. Her rates have doubled. She posts for short timeframes. She has changed her number.

DieselMike
11-28-22, 10:11
I know her story but recently saw something that suggested she might be back in the biz. Way out of my league pricewise back in the day but she quite a bit older now.

Axel6
11-28-22, 13:50
Has anyone seen ronni near Miller Park recently? She doesn't advertise anymore and lost her phone number.

MilTown151
11-28-22, 18:43
Has anyone seen ronni near Miller Park recently? She doesn't advertise anymore and lost her phone number.She has a job working with at risk and has left the business.

Dr Manhattan
11-29-22, 10:46
I know her story but recently saw something that suggested she might be back in the biz. Way out of my league pricewise back in the day but she quite a bit older now.While she divorced during covid, it sounds like she is more focused on selling real estate now:

https://timesofsandiego.com/sports/2021/05/28/olympian-suzy-favor-hamilton-ditches-social-media-stays-mum-on-her-divorce/

For what it is worth, she deleted most of her social media, but she seems to have rebooted her Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/favorhamilton/

DaveDream
11-29-22, 21:13
When I saw her she had an incall around the SW streets. The letters in the Warning were fading? She did a strip tease for you and gave a nice BBBJ with eye contact. I reported that her mouth was like an oven. Really warm and hot. Even took a shower with her once. Always was high when I saw her which I like.

Pelotero1924
11-30-22, 09:02
When I saw her she had an incall around the SW streets. The letters in the Warning were fading? She did a strip tease for you and gave a nice BBBJ with eye contact. I reported that her mouth was like an oven. Really warm and hot. Even took a shower with her once. Always was high when I saw her which I like.She looked clean. Purchase a couple of items. She has aged well and was not high. I remember seeing a whole bunch of pills on her dresser. She told me she suffered from anxiety. After her purchase, she left with a lady waiting the car. Maybe her mom.

Ps1999
11-30-22, 13:41
When I saw her she had an incall around the SW streets. The letters in the Warning were fading? She did a strip tease for you and gave a nice BBBJ with eye contact. I reported that her mouth was like an oven. Really warm and hot. Even took a shower with her once. Always was high when I saw her which I like.First couple times I saw her it was 60 full on GFE anything goes. I felt guilty each time I left. Became a reg till she left the biz. Last time I saw her she had put on weight. Still good looking.

MilwPussyHound
12-02-22, 21:19
First couple times I saw her it was 60 full on GFE anything goes. I felt guilty each time I left. Became a reg till she left the biz. Last time I saw her she had put on weight. Still good looking.Is she still providing?

Ps1999
12-03-22, 07:10
Is she still providing?Not to me she's not. I'm not sure about anyone else though.

Wenceslas
12-03-22, 10:23
Is she still providing?I believe she has bf now and she is done with providing. Don't hold your breath. She could be back if she breaks up with bf. She has been providing as recently as early in this year.

JvMan
12-08-22, 09:48
I believe she has bf now and she is done with providing. Don't hold your breath. She could be back if she breaks up with bf. She has been providing as recently as early in this year.It would be nice if when responding to an individual you mention the name of the female in question. I have been watching back and forth. And have know idea now who the hell your talking about. Stay focused and mention a name so you don't have to figure it out.

Thanks.

No clue.

Sinlover
12-08-22, 11:51
Maria was a MILF type who advertised massage services. She provided out of her apartment which was above, if I remember correctly, a furniture store. It was a block or so away from the Bucyrus plant. Very friendly and down to earth with a stellar head game, saw her multiple times. She was my gateway into mongering, always wondered who else had seen her and how long she kept working.

Craven Morehead
12-08-22, 12:25
Anyone seen Nicole recently, she has Star Wars tats on her chest? She probably uses other names too.

BuffaloDog
12-08-22, 14:02
Anyone seen her? She spiraled a lot and was using a thrift shop or consignment store or something last I heard.

Ps1999
12-08-22, 14:02
It would be nice if when responding to an individual you mention the name of the female in question. I have been watching back and forth. And have know idea now who the hell your talking about. Stay focused and mention a name so you don't have to figure it out.

Thanks.

No clue.Warning tattoo on her chest neck area. Prolly 5'10" blonde.

DaveDream
12-11-22, 11:17
Last I heard she was going downhill fast. She was totally GFE when I saw her. I waited outside for over 30 min and once she let me in and locked the dog in his cage she was a great time.

Anyone seen her? She spiraled a lot and was using a thrift shop or consignment store or something last I heard.

ScooterAllCity
12-12-22, 12:54
Maria was a MILF type who advertised massage services. She provided out of her apartment which was above, if I remember correctly, a furniture store. It was a block or so away from the Bucyrus plant. Very friendly and down to earth with a stellar head game, saw her multiple times. She was my gateway into mongering, always wondered who else had seen her and how long she kept working.I remember a Maria that lived in a building above the Carpet store that was on Milwaukee Ave in South Milwaukee. I believe she also was a belly dancer at the time. Fun times days gone by.

Heavy Jet
12-15-22, 03:00
Last I heard she was going downhill fast. She was totally GFE when I saw her. I waited outside for over 30 min and once she let me in and locked the dog in his cage she was a great time.She has flushed her life down the toilet with major drug use and is in a lot of trouble with the law. She has a boyfriend attempting to keep her clean.

BadAz Mofo
01-02-23, 19:22
Anyone know what happened to this fun black chick from the north side? She had a Hawaiian area code. Lived in an upstairs apartment off Brown Deer Rd. She had a bunch of tattoos. I wish I could remember her name. She was so much fun.I remember Gezelle.

Only saw her once and overall had a decent time. Couple of things I remember clearly, she walked me passed a female relative on the couch which was unexpected, as was the volume of the porn she played while we did the deed in her bedroom. Everything was covered and CBJs don't work for me so I never went back. I do remember that she wanted me to nut on her pussy which was weird to me if everything is covered but whatever whom am I to argue? Was going to try to see her again to see but I think that was around the time BP imploded so I never got the chance.

Jc2490
01-05-23, 16:26
Anybody know what happened to this one? I know that she was a user and had a BF / sugar daddy. It seems like she just fell away from the business.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sassy-classy/44912617

NymphoReviews
01-08-23, 06:03
She recently posted. She is taking appointments now. Her rates have doubled. She posts for short timeframes. She has changed her number.I'm trying to contact her bud. If you have a link or a number lmk. Let her know it's Sal if she's cool with you giving her number. Thanks man, be safe.

Pelotero1924
01-10-23, 16:17
I'm trying to contact her bud. If you have a link or a number lmk. Let her know it's Sal if she's cool with you giving her number. Thanks man, be safe.I saw her ad like a week ago. I texted her a couple lady's ago to schedule an appointment. She replied that she is not seeing people anymore. Sucks.

Doggo1987
01-10-23, 20:45
Used to go by the name Amber or Julie. Heard it from a mutual provider friend that she had passed. Hopefully she is at peace from the demons of the needle. Here is her pics when she was healthy. How I will remember her!

AlexZim
01-12-23, 11:34
Any word on Kacey or Kacee? I saw her about 8 years ago at the extended stay in Tosa. I seem to remember the description "green eyed" in her ads. She used a friend to handle booking. When I saw her she had what looked like a goiter bump near her pussy. She was a great provider. Her BBBJ game was tops. Nice rack, probably mid 40's at the time.

Mkejoe
01-17-23, 07:53
Any word on Kacey or Kacee? I saw her about 8 years ago at the extended stay in Tosa. I seem to remember the description "green eyed" in her ads. She used a friend to handle booking. When I saw her she had what looked like a goiter bump near her pussy. She was a great provider. Her BBBJ game was tops. Nice rack, probably mid 40's at the time.Her ad popped up a few months ago after disappearing for so long but when I reached out there was no response so could have just been someone using her pics and general description.

Sandmans
01-17-23, 10:08
What ever happened to Kirby? She was really the MVP. Spinner brunette with a killer body at affordable rates.

Nobody414
01-17-23, 19:17
What ever happened to Kirby? She was really the MVP. Spinner brunette with a killer body at affordable rates.She got pregnant by some woke gas station attendant, and you can find her on SA.

Ben Spend
01-18-23, 09:11
She got pregnant by some woke gas station attendant, and you can find her on SA.Buddy of mine used to see her a lot. You got a SA link?

Nobody414
01-18-23, 21:11
Buddy of mine used to see her a lot. You got a SA link?Search for GorgeousNerd.

Ben Spend
01-19-23, 11:29
Search for GorgeousNerd.Not active since October last year so appears out of the game. Good news is she still has her profile up. Hedging her bet it would seem.

Pelotero1924
01-23-23, 14:29
Cute as hell. She had mix reviews. I heard she moved down south. Ocassionally I see other providers use her pics.

ZipperSquid
01-23-23, 20:03
This is geared towards old HOH guys. Always wondered what became of Sweet Molly. Some had said she reached her financial goal and retired. There was another board that kind of replaced HOH for awhile. It died a slow death. Some provider friend of hers put out feelers on there to gauge interest in a brief return, but never heard anything more about it. It never bothered me to make the journey to Fondulac or Oshkosh to see her.

RobertWi69
01-26-23, 10:05
This is geared towards old HOH guys. Always wondered what became of Sweet Molly. Some had said she reached her financial goal and retired. There was another board that kind of replaced HOH for awhile. It died a slow death. Some provider friend of hers put out feelers on there to gauge interest in a brief return, but never heard anything more about it. It never bothered me to make the journey to Fondulac or Oshkosh to see her.Old HOH guy here. If I remember there were 2 Molly's. One was probably late 20's to mid 30's nice body brunette and the other was early 20's little heavier build also a brunette. I believe Sweet Molly was the older one, correct? Always liked her pictures but wish she'd have been closer.

Doggo1987
01-26-23, 14:27
One blonde one redhead. You would meet at the blonde's house in east green bay (I couldn't find a GB section for this thread LOL). She would have her kids in another room and Redhead would rub you down and Blonde would be completely open for everything else? I think the blonde went by Val. I think that was in 2011 but I always felt weird that her kids who where like 7-10 were in another room while mom was getting railed.

ZipperSquid
01-26-23, 18:02
Old HOH guy here. If I remember there were 2 Molly's. One was probably late 20's to mid 30's nice body brunette and the other was early 20's little heavier build also a brunette. I believe Sweet Molly was the older one, correct? Always liked her pictures but wish she'd have been closer.Yup. She was the older soccer mom brunette. Drove a mini van and fit the stereo type to a tee. Petite and had a very wholesome look about her. The other Molly I'm pretty sure was the now Lynn Fairchild. Her and Sarah Humps were an item for awhile. Later, her and Sierra Rose got together.

Nobody414
01-26-23, 18:04
Cute as hell. She had mix reviews. I heard she moved down south. Ocassionally I see other providers use her pics.She had some nice tits going for her. Saw her only one time but damn did she have nice tits.

DieselMike
02-03-23, 18:05
She is / was a member here. I had some PM conversations with her several years ago. Actually met her at an HOH meet and greet, way back. Very nice lady! I just could never pull the trigger at her price point. Checking around, I couldn't find her on the ad sites and the last TER review was 2 years ago.

Pelotero1924
02-03-23, 20:18
Cute young lady. I believe she used to drink a lot. Anal of the sudden she stopped posting. Great service at a great rate.

AngryBob
02-04-23, 11:03
She is / was a member here. I had some PM conversations with her several years ago. Actually met her at an HOH meet and greet, way back. Very nice lady! I just could never pull the trigger at her price point. Checking around, I couldn't find her on the ad sites and the last TER review was 2 years ago.She is no longer living in Milwaukee area. She had posted some ads on craiglist a few months ago with her new cuddle venture which was strictly no sex. I wonder how that's going.

Go Pack
02-04-23, 17:49
She is no longer living in Milwaukee area. She had posted some ads on craiglist a few months ago with her new cuddle venture which was strictly no sex. I wonder how that's going.The last I knew, she was out in the Oconomowoc / Watertown area, but that was a few years ago. She sent me a couple of pics a few years ago, but her hair had a lot of gray in it and her face had aged. She's got to be 60 by now, if not older. Hope she's doing well.

Coyote7033
02-05-23, 00:45
I was at the HOH MG and as well met her. I did spend some time with her as well. Fun lady to be around and with. I have seen a profile of her within the last month, I almost think she is in Madison, still looks hot as hell.

She is / was a member here. I had some PM conversations with her several years ago. Actually met her at an HOH meet and greet, way back. Very nice lady! I just could never pull the trigger at her price point. Checking around, I couldn't find her on the ad sites and the last TER review was 2 years ago.

DieselMike
02-05-23, 06:27
The last I knew, she was out in the Oconomowoc / Watertown area, but that was a few years ago. She sent me a couple of pics a few years ago, but her hair had a lot of gray in it and her face had aged. She's got to be 60 by now, if not older. Hope she's doing well.Still younger than me, LOL! I would spend some time with a trim 60 year old, no problem. Gray hair can be sexy on the right woman. Better, IMO, than fake bleach blonde. I've seen some more recent postings, so she might be around yet.

PNR2004
02-06-23, 09:29
I was at the HOH MG and as well met her. I did spend some time with her as well. Fun lady to be around and with. I have seen a profile of her within the last month, I almost think she is in Madison, still looks hot as hell.Looks like we were all at that HOH M&G about 10 years ago. I met her once for coffee at the Pine Cone restaurant in Johnson Creek before the M&G. She is a babe and I would love to spend some quality horizontal time with her but at that time her price point was out of reach for me.

Coyote7033
02-06-23, 21:59
Hey those HOH days were a blast, met so many cool guys and gals. Was fun back then. TP does have a nice body and she knows how to use it. I think I might of been her first, met for drinks and then alone time. Was worth it big time.

Looks like we were all at that HOH M&G about 10 years ago. I met her once for coffee at the Pine Cone restaurant in Johnson Creek before the M&G. She is a babe and I would love to spend some quality horizontal time with her but at that time her price point was out of reach for me.

RobertWi69
02-07-23, 13:59
Looks like we were all at that HOH M&G about 10 years ago. I met her once for coffee at the Pine Cone restaurant in Johnson Creek before the M&G. She is a babe and I would love to spend some quality horizontal time with her but at that time her price point was out of reach for me.Do you happen to remember where that particular M & G was at? Was this in Juneau? I vaguely remember her name from HOH and am unsure if I met her. Anyone got a pic?

Coyote7033
02-07-23, 18:58
https://milwaukee.sugarnights.com/escorts/tori-parker-goddess-ashtart-262-297-3400

https://www.mccoysguide.com/tori-parker-milwaukee-25311

Do you happen to remember where that particular M & G was at? Was this in Juneau? I vaguely remember her name from HOH and am unsure if I met her. Anyone got a pic?

DieselMike
02-07-23, 19:49
Do you happen to remember where that particular M & G was at? Was this in Juneau? I vaguely remember her name from HOH and am unsure if I met her. Anyone got a pic?The M+G that I referred to was at Club Paragon on Hwy. 100 next door to "The Key" notel. Probably way more than 10 years ago.

And I'm wondering about that Sugar Nights ad. If that's the one where the woman (not sure if it's actually Tori, even though it's the same phone # as her reviews on TER) is offering domination play, that seems to be quite a switch-up in business models.

JimmyChitWood
02-08-23, 12:07
She is / was a member here. I had some PM conversations with her several years ago. Actually met her at an HOH meet and greet, way back. Very nice lady! I just could never pull the trigger at her price point. Checking around, I couldn't find her on the ad sites and the last TER review was 2 years ago.She's on TRYST for Madison area. She owns a business that helps older people travel. She has so many regulars she doesn't need to take new clients. She's amazing but expensive. You pay for what you get though. She only sees one person a day and all dates last a few hours and is more companionship vs sex the whole time.

LevDotCom
02-15-23, 01:10
Whatever happened to this one? I saw her once, years ago, and planned to see her more, but she went dark.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/cristal-the-sex-pistol/22640903

L.

BoingoMan1
03-09-23, 14:05
Hi,

Any idea what happened to Lauren Michelle? Anyone remember that name from the way back machine? West Allis area.

Curious minds.

Thanks.

Dr Manhattan
03-14-23, 15:57
Chronological capture of all the old Backpage massage ads. I'm sure this is terribly out of date at this point, but for those digging for old numbers, it may be of some help.

https://kinetogenetically.rssing.com/chan-2184356/index-latest.php

Doggo1987
03-19-23, 02:28
She used to post on BP back in the day and always used the same green dress pics that accentuated her hammers. She traveled from Atlanta and had this charming southern drawl. Menu opened up a bit after seeing her a bit. Used to stay at the Holiday inn near Burlington coat factory off of 13th and college. Anybody have good times with her? I got to BBFS on her last visit but that was over a decade ago!

RobertWi69
07-03-23, 00:18
Back in town after a few years. Anyone heard from Kate with the red car?Would absolutely love to connect with her again!!

Martinobi
07-04-23, 02:26
Would absolutely love to connect with her again!!Add me to that list too!

WillowRut
09-24-23, 08:42
Wow. One of the best of all times. Haven't seen or heard from her in over 6 years now. Don't know what happen. Probably found a guy and is being true to one dick. Did her more Thani can remember. Always in a dump. In the early days at her apartment. Loved sex and never ever let you down. Wasn't anything she wouldn't do to make you happy and cum. Wish I could see her one more time for old times. Hope she is ok..

MilwPussyHound
09-25-23, 08:09
Wow. One of the best of all times. Haven't seen or heard from her in over 6 years now. Don't know what happen. Probably found a guy and is being true to one dick. Did her more Thani can remember. Always in a dump. In the early days at her apartment. Loved sex and never ever let you down. Wasn't anything she wouldn't do to make you happy and cum. Wish I could see her one more time for old times. Hope she is ok..Agree. I miss her and wonder how's she is doing. I would love to see her again. You don't find them like her anymore.

JvMan
09-26-23, 15:48
Wow. One of the best of all times. Haven't seen or heard from her in over 6 years now. Don't know what happen. Probably found a guy and is being true to one dick. Did her more Thani can remember. Always in a dump. In the early days at her apartment. Loved sex and never ever let you down. Wasn't anything she wouldn't do to make you happy and cum. Wish I could see her one more time for old times. Hope she is ok..She was very sweet and the best. Never a bad moment. Would love to see her again just to say hi, and talk. I always wanted to get lunch or dinner with her but never did. I would now. FYI. She was my first.

Dream Actor
09-27-23, 16:33
Wow. One of the best of all times. Haven't seen or heard from her in over 6 years now. Don't know what happen. Probably found a guy and is being true to one dick. Did her more Thani can remember. Always in a dump. In the early days at her apartment. Loved sex and never ever let you down. Wasn't anything she wouldn't do to make you happy and cum. Wish I could see her one more time for old times. Hope she is ok..Was she that girl that was Irish / Mexican with green eyes (or contacts)? I remember the name and I think I saw her back in the day but having a hard time remembering what she looked like. If it's the same lady saw her at the place on I-94/ Ryan a bunch of times. She was fun.

JvMan
09-28-23, 17:59
Was she that girl that was Irish / Mexican with green eyes (or contacts)? I remember the name and I think I saw her back in the day but having a hard time remembering what she looked like. If it's the same lady saw her at the place on I-94/ Ryan a bunch of times. She was fun.That was her at that flie bag motel on ryan.

Oakly
11-26-23, 13:11
Leah was a regular of mine for a year or so before she went into rehab. I had stopped in at Heartbreakers in West Allis a couple of years ago on a Sunday evening after a Packer Sunday night game and low and behold Leah was working there as a dancer. I didn't recognize her at first until she came up to me and asked if I knew who she was. She looked really good. She told me that she only worked weekends so I stopped in every so often to see her on Sunday nights. The last time I stopped in to see her was last summer. She goes by Scarlett if she still works there. I tried real hard to do some takeout with her but the answer was always no. From what I could surmise is that her mother keeps a real close eye on her and that she says that she's been clean since she got out of rehab in 2018.I was just thinking about Leah. She left her fleece jacket here after one of her memorable visits. I didn't think she was on anything but hormones when she visited. Quite a nymphomaniac.

KlewBlue777
11-27-23, 02:26
I was just thinking about Leah. She left her fleece jacket here after one of her memorable visits. I didn't think she was on anything but hormones when she visited. Quite a nymphomaniac.I had last stopped in at Heartbreakers in the summer of 2022 and found out that Leah doesn't work there anymore. I have no idea what happened to her.