PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Archived General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

AK Nightman
01-07-06, 18:08
Wake up everyone! I hope everyone is having a good New Year so far!

Nothing new yet here. Not since Carlie at Cos. I am looking for next weekend I will be in Seattle for the playoffs. I am looking at visiting a couple of possibilities there.

Take care I wish everyone the best this year.

Unkle Pervie
01-08-06, 19:06
Fbks dead as ever. I was in Reflections Thurs eve. Looks pretty weak.
Seattle is good as you can read from the forum. I was there in Apr/May. Have fun.

Slim Shayde
01-27-06, 15:06
Anyone checked them out?

AK Dude 04
01-30-06, 11:43
Slim, have not seen either of the new gals at Cos and likely wont. They are both a little young for my taste. Think I will be waiting until Sasha or Rio return... Might be a long wait :(

AK Dude 04
01-31-06, 01:13
Anyone been to Lee's lately? just wondering what the selection is over there.

Slim Shayde
01-31-06, 19:15
Didn't they get robbed not too long ago?

Anyone been to the clubs? 1949 just opened.

AK Dude 04
02-03-06, 13:42
I am almost embarrased to post this report, but whats the point of having a site like this if we dont post our experiences... Good or bad. It all started earlier this week when I started inquiring about Lee's. I got one PM from a member that had visited back in Nov/Dec. His report/description was favorable and said it was worth the trip. I called Lee's and her description was that there was a tall, slender, dark haired American girl working there, which very closely matched the members description. I asked age and she replied that she was the same age as Sunni, whom I had seen last spring. So, I think to myself "this sound like the same girl that another member described" and seals the deal for me. Off I go on a 30 min drive at 30 below.
When I arrive I'm met at the door by Lee, who shows me in and asks me how much time I would like. I tell her 30 mins, (right now bells and whistles should be going off in my head, a robot yelling Danger Will Robinson, and a big hook from stage right yanking me out of there) as I have yet to see a lady standing there. She tells me to pay now... I do. What I should have done was ask to see the lady before I paid. But going on the intel I had gathered prior to visiting I felt fairly safe. WRONG! Lee's yells "Jennifer, 30 minutes" and in walks a avg. height, slender build, dark haired, 45-50 yr. old ( Did I miss something here or was Sunni really that old) lady that is at best a 5 on the looks scale.
Long story short, Jennifer is not the best looking lady, but does have a pretty nice set of natural titties and gets a 8 on the attitude/performance scale. She is working alone right now but two more are due sometime in the near future.
Play safe out there and report often :)

Member #2912
02-18-06, 19:41
I see in the local rag a monger admitted to soliciting. That's like the second time this winter. Mongers beware of your surroundings. Big brother may be watching.

AK Nightman
02-28-06, 18:06
One of the fun ones from cos is coming back Sasha returns March 4 th.
The streets have been quiet. The strip clubs too.Sasha gonna be a great break.

Hope all is well out there.

AK Dude 04
03-01-06, 19:39
I saw that too... I am sooooo glad that Sasha is coming back, looking forward to visiting with her.

On another note, I went to Lee's lastweek and visited Joon. She is appx. 30ish, long black hair and a spinner if ever I have had one! 5ft tall and maybe 100 lbs. She is not to bad looking and gave a great massage with extras.

Also visited Myah in Anchorage a few weeks back. If you want more details PM me.

Speedstick
03-01-06, 23:10
Last night I had a dream. I dreamt that it was a sunny day and I was driving around the southern part of fairbanks. When I met a young red headed lady, who said her name was Angela. She said all her friends call her cash and dash, I thought to myself what a terrible nickname that she got ripped-off there are much better nicknames to have. Then I woke up and thought what a terrible dream, I feel really sad.

AK Nightman
03-12-06, 23:54
Do not ask how.Because I do not know.But Sasha from cos has gotten sexier since I saw her last. Man what a sight for deprived eyes.She is here til the 1st so get it while you can guys.Wow is all I can say about this one.I pray there will be more like her for us on the horizon.A good sign she says she loves Fairbanks during the summer so hopefully we see more of her.

Member #2912
04-01-06, 21:54
I see the warmer weather has brought some of the ladies out. Noticed a NSW this morning by Holiday. Turned around to go back and someone beat me to it. Saw a different NSW and a WSW last nite a couple blocks down from Holiday. I had someone with me so I couldn't stop to chat with them. Warmer weather and more light makes Fairbanks a good place. Has anyone been out to Lee's lately?

AK Dude 04
04-03-06, 20:43
Yep, must be the warm weather is bringing them out. I picked one up about a week ago on 24th. She said that Bobbi is out of town but should be back soon, April is out and about and one other I was unfamilure with. Said that Michelle is around, but not out much.

On another note, does anyone have any info on Carlie at Cos? Now that Sasha is gone I thought she might be worth a visit.

Member #2912
04-08-06, 12:00
Cruised Cushman last nite about 11:00, didn't see anyone out. Went to Lee's and had a very good experience with June. AK Dude, you were right on about June. She's a spinner. Started the massage and about 10 minutes into it she was ready for me to do the flip. Once on my back she was all business. She's about a 8 in looks, 8 in body, but a 10 in experience. Junior was taken care of very well. It's been about a year since the last time I had an experience like this at Lee's. When she was taken care of Junior she had her box in my face. Smell and taste was outstanding. Great tits and an outstanding little round brown. Snatch was just right, not too loose and definitely not too tight. The only problem with her is she likes to talk a lot and keeps asking if you are ok. Lee has another girl named Jennifer, but I didn't see her, just heard her name. It was like Grand Station Railroad out there last nite. Customers coming and going and awaiting line. Can't wait until I visit again. Just wish Lee's prices were comparable to Anchorage's going rates.

Slim Shayde
04-10-06, 15:04
Is the girl you are talking about Asian or white?

Looks like Cos has Angel but no pic. The streets do look dead.

Member #2912
04-16-06, 18:27
Was driving up Cush about 1 am Sat. Saw a NSW in Holiday parking lot. Not sure if a monger was talking to her or security. She swinging her arms like she was pissed. When I turned around and went back she was gone. No other action out. Don't know if it was a slow nite or not. Reflections lot was packed though.

Ak Pooner
05-11-06, 11:56
Cruised Cushman yesterday afternoon and the place is like a ghost town, no action to be found. Guess I'll have to wait until the next trip to Anchorage.

Member #2912
05-28-06, 22:48
Had a WSW try to flag me down by Holiday on Cush a couple of Sundays ago at about 7:00 am. I had someone with me so I couldn't stop. She was in the middle of the road on the side street. Haven't seen any SWs since that morning. The weather is getting very nice so they should be out. Also, saw in the paper the other day Barbara plead No Contest so she's either back on the street or will be soon. Anyone been to Lee's lately, was wondering if they had any new girls?

Ak Pooner
05-29-06, 10:52
Seems to be the time when things are most active. Have seen several WSW and NSW out each night.

Ak Pooner
06-06-06, 20:08
Picked up a BSW at around 1:30 off Rickert. Early 20's, tall and thin. Said her name was Ashley. Gave a great CBJ. .3 with gratuity.

2 others were hanging out around the Holiday station. An older tall WSW with long brown hair. A younger shorter WSW, I think she goes by Beth. She gave me a CBJ a while back, does a great job, DT, best I've had from a SW. Was upset that I wanted to use a cover, said it tastes bad.

Maddog314
06-11-06, 11:48
I picked up Beth last week gave great BBBJWF, nice DT. When I got ready to pop she pulled it out and splashed on face and Swallowed. This was for .30. Would recomend

Member #2912
07-03-06, 14:29
I've been out of town for a couple of weeks and nothing has changed on the board. Anything happening on S.Cush? What about Lee's, any new girls? Thought action might pick up with the return of some of the Army troops, but looks like it's still dead out there.

AK Nightman
08-11-06, 14:22
It is way to quiet in this town.Nothing out there or what?

AK Nightman
08-12-06, 15:51
This is the word I heard from a cabdriver who heard it from one of the dancers at a adult club in town. I have not had a offer there in a while but the dancer said "It is so hard working there because half of the girls are offering on the side."
So has anyone had offers for extras in the clubs? I was just wondering because last time I was in there there was a few cuties.

Member #2912
08-25-06, 16:26
Went to Lee's a couple of weeks ago. Believe it was Sara that I saw. Not bad body, good service. Didn't hurry on any of the details. Said she was leaving in a couple of weeks, so she might be gone by now. Same price as always 1.5 at the door and .4 to.5 tip. Haven't been around town so don't know what has been going on?

Ak Pooner
09-12-06, 20:01
General situation is there are about 2-3 girls that are out regularly anytime between 11pm and 2 am. Go west of Cushman, cruising Cush usually doesn’t produce much. Last night I saw a couple new ones but wasn't able to make contact. One was a heavier BSW and the other was a tall, skinny WSW or NSW with blond hair walking and shadowed by a guy on a bike.

There is a black guy who will walk around with a girl or two, usually native, and act as if they are his girls. He says that he handles the money. Girl gets in vehicle, money exchanged, they dash.

Thinking of trying COS. Any info would be appreciated.

AK Nightman
09-13-06, 11:31
There is also one that has been around a while working west of cushman around about the same time goes by Beth has reddish hair.Previous reports said good DT. She did not look bad when I saw her but could not stop.

At cos is one who been there off and on for a few years now Jennifer.Previous reports from last year said she was good.and new one I had been thinking of visiting.

Also from my question a few weeks ago I had some offers from the local drinking strip bar for extras,but was way expensive.One of the ones I got offer from was very beautiful,but the asking price was $ X 10 for no time limit and no holes barred.Had to think about that one but I felt it was way to expensive.She said she was leaving in a couple weeks as of 3 weeks ago so she may be gone by now.

AK Nightman
09-17-06, 18:07
Jennifer at cos well worth the time.Looks=8 Service=9.More than willing to go the extra mile.She definately prettier than her pics.

Member #2912
09-30-06, 12:45
Stopped by Lee's the other night. New girl named Lisa was there, been in town about 3 weeks. Older probably late 30s early 40s about a 7.5 in looks, 9 in body. Pretty decent massage. Flip side was even better. Willing to let hands wander, wettest chick I have ever had. Same old thing 1.5 at door and .40 for extra. Worth checking out again.
I must be traveling around Cush too early. I haven't seen anyone around that area in ages.

Mr Magoo2
10-22-06, 00:28
I had the pleasure of meeting Beth while up your way. Cute one. Wish we had one like her in these parts.

The date was slightly above average for a SW encounter, though she was difficult to pick up...had kind of a princess thing going on and wanted to be picked up from the S Cush sidewalk right next to the Alaska Motel. She must have stood there for 90 minutes. On my third pull in and park at an adjacent parking lot, she finally stode over, hopped in, and we we're off to the races....

Ak Pooner
10-26-06, 19:56
Cruised the normal routes of Cushman and points west the last couple days around noon and early afternoon, nothing moving. Will get out in the evenings next week to see if anything is stirring.

AK Nightman
10-31-06, 21:35
You can't miss with either cos girl. I have not seen Madison this trip yet but I did when she was last here a few years ago. She is very nice and is a beauty.

I saw Shea this time she is a young girl, tall ,muscular,nice body,very slim,and all legs. Looks (to me anyway we all differ)-10 , Attitude-9,service -9. She seemed to enjoy receiving as much as she gave.

I would definately see either of these girls again.
Stay safe and Happy Halloween!

Mystery Date
11-01-06, 08:24
Hello all,

Visiting Fairbanks in a few weeks (normally active on the Detroit board -- you can check my bonafides there.) Can anyone tell me about where I find "Cos" and "Lee's"? Any other places ("normal" bars, etc.) where semi-pros hang out? Thanks.

Hotcity2
11-09-06, 10:55
I also would like to know where Lee's is located. I have looked many time when I North Pole but I cannot seem to find the building.

Thanks for your help.

Ak Pooner
11-12-06, 11:39
Take the Richardson south as if going to North Pole. Take the first Badger Road exit and follow it around until you get to the first traffic light. Take a right on the Old Richardson. Its a little ways down on the right.

Ak Pooner
11-12-06, 11:40
I put this in the Anchorage section by mistake. Anyone have any info.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ers/230655626.html

Maddog314
11-19-06, 12:24
Was out early on Friday and came accross a new WSW in town, by the name of Cathy. blond hair slightly overweight, said she was from Anchorage and olny did street work on a few days .5 for BBBJTCWS. was not rushed or hurried she took her time and gave complete satfaction. said she could be found on south cushman for the next month or so.

Ak Pooner
11-20-06, 20:57
Drove down Cush this afternoon about 2:30. Beth was out and was almost in the road trying to flag passing cars down. It was pretty cold and she must have been freezing the way she was dressed. So much for being discreet.

Ak Pooner
11-21-06, 21:08
Picked up Angel early afternoon off Rickert. Have seen her several times before. Small native sirl has a great attitude. .40 FS.

Maddog314
11-23-06, 23:17
Pick up Angle on Wed night. NSW great attitude. Exelcent service was not rushed or hurried. did a BBBJ but would not let me CIM for .25, said she need money and would do FS for .20 more. I was feeling good and after we talked for about 15-20 mins, was ready to go again. she was more than willing to please and make me happy. would recomend. I got great service and had a good time with her.

Maddog314
12-10-06, 12:43
Have been looking for the past couple of days and the streets have been void of walkers. This has been early in the morning and early evening. Seem like all the SW have gone. Been looking on South cush and around 23rd. Got lucky on sat afternoon and found Cathy walking .5 for a BBBJTCWS. Service was the same as the first time we met not hurried or rushed she took her time and gave great service.

AK Nightman
12-10-06, 17:09
I see Josey is putting up some pics on CL now anyone see her yet?

Lucky Ed
12-11-06, 14:48
I think the lady Josie on CL in Fairbanks might be Michelle who was in Anchorage a couple months ago. If it is I'm sure you won't be disappointed with her. Damn I wish she'd come back!

Ak Pooner
12-12-06, 13:43
Heres a couple shots of Angel. More to follow soon.

Ken7734
12-13-06, 20:15
I see Josey is putting up some pics on CL now anyone see her yet?I always look at the Photo Gallery first, then read the post.

This same girl was on Washington, DC Craigslist last night.

Member #2912
12-14-06, 01:41
Stopped at Lee's today. Saw Ruby. She's about an 7.5 in looks, 8 body, and 8 in performance. She was quick to ask for tip, just as soon as I was in the room. Massage was decent but quick. On the flipside she was eager and waiting for jr. Don't think I would see her again, would want someone else that gives a longer massage and didn't ask for tip until the end.

AK Nightman
12-14-06, 22:39
I always look at the Photo Gallery first, then read the post.

This same girl was on Washington, DC Craigslist last night.

If you look in the gallery the pics of Josey follow pics from Washington D.C. That does not mean they are from D.C. They are the ones I put up there.

Ak Pooner
12-19-06, 20:53
Cruised down Cush and side streets today a couple times to check things out. Pretty slow out there. Nothing moving and shaking before noon. Saw Beth working Cush north of Holiday around 3 pm. She was walking down the side walk thumbing cars as they went by. Thats all the action I saw for the day.

Ak Pooner
12-20-06, 14:05
Action Photo for the Fairbanks Crowd.

Ak Pooner
12-29-06, 11:39
Cruised Cushman a few times over the last few days at various times and things have been pretty slow. Have seen Beth and Josie out on different nights on Cushman between 1 and 2 am.

Akmud
12-29-06, 23:34
Where can you find a few Asian girls. Thai would be great.

Thanks!

Member #2912
12-31-06, 16:16
I saw an advertisement for dancers for a bar off of Farmer's Loop. Thought the only 2 titty bars were Reflections and the old Show Boat. Has anyone heard about this new bar?