PDA

View Full Version : Gangbang

Will79
09-11-21, 10:33
Senior members only-I may have a small gangbang set up soon with a hot 18 yr old Asian chick I met on Tinder. Her request is that you be around 40-50 & she needs a pic to choose from. I know most of you likely will not want to send a pic & understandable. For those that would reply here to let me know. Just need a couple guys. Don't PM right now. It will be in Birmingham.

GarretEdwards
09-11-21, 12:04
Senior members only-I may have a small gangbang set up soon with a hot 18 yr old Asian chick I met on Tinder. Her request is that you be around 40-50 & she needs a pic to choose from. I know most of you likely will not want to send a pic & understandable. For those that would reply here to let me know. Just need a couple guys. Don't PM right now. It will be in Birmingham.Interested.

Yinzer67
09-11-21, 12:27
Senior members only-I may have a small gangbang set up soon with a hot 18 yr old Asian chick I met on Tinder. Her request is that you be around 40-50 & she needs a pic to choose from. I know most of you likely will not want to send a pic & understandable. For those that would reply here to let me know. Just need a couple guys. Don't PM right now. It will be in Birmingham.Interested.

HockeyMask
09-12-21, 01:53
Very interested.

Senior members only-I may have a small gangbang set up soon with a hot 18 yr old Asian chick I met on Tinder. Her request is that you be around 40-50 & she needs a pic to choose from. I know most of you likely will not want to send a pic & understandable. For those that would reply here to let me know. Just need a couple guys. Don't PM right now. It will be in Birmingham.

HockeyMask
09-12-21, 02:00
Interested. Also, I should become a senior member very soon. I signed up in March or April. I know my first post was sometime in April and I have over 70 posts. I hope I can be considered. I otherwise fit the bill in terms of age range and willingness to send a photo etc. I would really like to be included! Thanks!

ChefShon
09-12-21, 08:13
Senior members only-I may have a small gangbang set up soon with a hot 18 yr old Asian chick I met on Tinder. Her request is that you be around 40-50 & she needs a pic to choose from. I know most of you likely will not want to send a pic & understandable. For those that would reply here to let me know. Just need a couple guys. Don't PM right now. It will be in Birmingham.Definitely interested.

TravelinMan1
09-12-21, 09:43
Senior members only-I may have a small gangbang set up soon with a hot 18 yr old Asian chick I met on Tinder. Her request is that you be around 40-50 & she needs a pic to choose from. I know most of you likely will not want to send a pic & understandable. For those that would reply here to let me know. Just need a couple guys. Don't PM right now. It will be in Birmingham.Interested if my schedule accomatates.

Sharky2013
09-12-21, 11:51
Senior members only-I may have a small gangbang set up soon with a hot 18 yr old Asian chick I met on Tinder. Her request is that you be around 40-50 & she needs a pic to choose from. I know most of you likely will not want to send a pic & understandable. For those that would reply here to let me know. Just need a couple guys. Don't PM right now. It will be in Birmingham.Interested here.

BamaJ
09-12-21, 20:50

Benevolent1991
09-13-21, 05:43

GunsNTitties93
09-13-21, 08:12
Not wanting to tell anyone their business but you all may be travelling down a dangerous road. Years ago I remember Clark Kent talking about people wanting to meet up with him and have him show how he went about the SW game. He always declined saying that anonymity was key. He didn't want to agree and then have someone he knew show up. I completely agreed with it and still do. I'd hate to show up at the bang and have my cousin or my insurance guy show up too. And I sure as hell aren't sending any pictures to some random girl. Be careful what you wish for.

Member #6499
09-13-21, 13:02

Brewster Baker
09-13-21, 16:20
Senior members only-I may have a small gangbang set up soon with a hot 18 yr old Asian chick I met on Tinder. Her request is that you be around 40-50 & she needs a pic to choose from. I know most of you likely will not want to send a pic & understandable. For those that would reply here to let me know. Just need a couple guys. Don't PM right now. It will be in Birmingham.Please DM me with info.

Rickulous
09-19-21, 15:22
Please DM me with info.Interested.

Rickulous
09-19-21, 15:48
Please DM me with info.Interested.

Vscrtlvr
09-19-21, 18:49
An invaluable member of this board. Hope life has been good to him.

Not wanting to tell anyone their business but you all may be travelling down a dangerous road. Years ago I remember Clark Kent talking about people wanting to meet up with him and have him show how he went about the SW game. He always declined saying that anonymity was key. He didn't want to agree and then have someone he knew show up. I completely agreed with it and still do. I'd hate to show up at the bang and have my cousin or my insurance guy show up too. And I sure as hell aren't sending any pictures to some random girl. Be careful what you wish for.

HockeyMask
09-21-21, 16:09
Senior members only-I may have a small gangbang set up soon with a hot 18 yr old Asian chick I met on Tinder. Her request is that you be around 40-50 & she needs a pic to choose from. I know most of you likely will not want to send a pic & understandable. For those that would reply here to let me know. Just need a couple guys. Don't PM right now. It will be in Birmingham.I was just circling back to try to get details!

Mgh2323
09-22-21, 11:05
Senior members only-I may have a small gangbang set up soon with a hot 18 yr old Asian chick I met on Tinder. Her request is that you be around 40-50 & she needs a pic to choose from. I know most of you likely will not want to send a pic & understandable. For those that would reply here to let me know. Just need a couple guys. Don't PM right now. It will be in Birmingham.Also interested. DM me with the needed info. Thanks.

HockeyMask
09-27-21, 10:44
I haven't heard anything else about this.

Will79
10-07-21, 17:54
I'm still trying to work a GB out. Hadn't forgot you.

Benevolent1991
10-08-21, 03:18
I'm still trying to work a GB out. Hadn't forgot you.Thanks bro. Let me know if I need to shoot some messages as well.

RubeTheNube
02-02-22, 13:08
Looks like there hasn't been any updates in a while. Just curious is this was still coming together (pun intended)?

Cheers,

RTN.

Will79
11-14-22, 02:16
May have a 21 yr old cutie to do her first gangbang. This week sometime in Birmingham. Need 2-3 more guys.

LazySoutherner
11-14-22, 02:27
May have a 21 yr old cutie to do her first gangbang. This week sometime in Birmingham. Need 2-3 more guys.30 fit and hung!

Let's connect.

LazySoutherner
11-14-22, 02:28
May have a 21 yr old cutie to do her first gangbang. This week sometime in Birmingham. Need 2-3 more guys.Can also host.

HockeyMask
11-14-22, 14:39
May have a 21 yr old cutie to do her first gangbang. This week sometime in Birmingham. Need 2-3 more guys.I'm interested.

Husk610
11-14-22, 16:30
May have a 21 yr old cutie to do her first gangbang. This week sometime in Birmingham. Need 2-3 more guys.I'm definitely in!

AnotherUse
11-23-22, 20:07
May have a 21 yr old cutie to do her first gangbang. This week sometime in Birmingham. Need 2-3 more guys.I'm interested in partaking. PM if I can do anything to help.

ThoughtSteal
11-24-22, 22:55
May have a 21 yr old cutie to do her first gangbang. This week sometime in Birmingham. Need 2-3 more guys.I'm interested! Pm me if still available.

ThoughtSteal
11-24-22, 23:23
May have a 21 yr old cutie to do her first gangbang. This week sometime in Birmingham. Need 2-3 more guys.I'm interested as well. Might have a girl who would do it too but she wants to make money off it. Will update when I see her next week. But PM me if that's still a thing.

Shoon1
11-25-22, 09:27
I'm down. 38 above average cock.

May have a 21 yr old cutie to do her first gangbang. This week sometime in Birmingham. Need 2-3 more guys.

Shoon1
11-25-22, 12:04
Pm me the details very interested

I'm down. 38 above average cock..

Vivify
12-05-22, 03:01
May have a 21 yr old cutie to do her first gangbang. This week sometime in Birmingham. Need 2-3 more guys.Probably too late, but LMK if you get another one going.

ShagMaster D
05-09-23, 18:25
Hey Guys I have a Lady Friend I have seen several times and she is willing to see 2 or 3 more guys tonight at my room by the airport if anyone is interested!

PM ME.

SD.

ChefShon
05-10-23, 15:48
Hey Guys I have a Lady Friend I have seen several times and she is willing to see 2 or 3 more guys tonight at my room by the airport if anyone is interested!

PM ME.

SD.I'm definitely interested in this action.

BoingoMan
08-16-23, 17:56
Either this weekend or Labor Day Weekend looking for my girl to get Gangbanged. 3-4 Guys. She prefers black, well hung, clean. She's never been with more than one guy. Never with a black man. Blonde, 37, big tits, slightly overweight, 5 foot 9. Takes it in all 3 holes. Looking for her to get it rough, but not too rough. Multiple shots ok. Will be filmed. Interested, DM here.

ChefShon
08-17-23, 13:32
Either this weekend or Labor Day Weekend looking for my girl to get Gangbanged. 3-4 Guys. She prefers black, well hung, clean. She's never been with more than one guy. Never with a black man. Blonde, 37, big tits, slightly overweight, 5 foot 9. Takes it in all 3 holes. Looking for her to get it rough, but not too rough. Multiple shots ok. Will be filmed. Interested, DM here.I'm definitely trying to be a part of that.

AnomBox
08-20-23, 11:46
Either this weekend or Labor Day Weekend looking for my girl to get Gangbanged. 3-4 Guys. She prefers black, well hung, clean. She's never been with more than one guy. Never with a black man. Blonde, 37, big tits, slightly overweight, 5 foot 9. Takes it in all 3 holes. Looking for her to get it rough, but not too rough. Multiple shots ok. Will be filmed. Interested, DM here.Interested. White / fit / larger side of average.

ManJushri3
09-14-23, 19:10
Interested. White / fit / larger side of average.I think I missed this. Are there videos?