PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Aya

ScottsMan17
09-09-21, 08:55
Apparently the craziness finally got the best of her. I heard she got arrested and freaked out on the cops, not 100% sure the info is accurate but would not surprise me. A small part of me feels sorry for her.

Versatilepg
09-09-21, 12:42
Apparently the craziness finally got the best of her. I heard she got arrested and freaked out on the cops, not 100% sure the info is accurate but would not surprise me. A small part of me feels sorry for her.Never feel sorry for a hoe fam. Be honest having adult fun should be mutual anyways some of them climax too.

SlytherinDaddy
12-14-21, 17:17
I have been on this site for a while now and seen people constantly talking about Aya and while I've seen a dozen or more "ladies" around the tidewater area in my time, I don't think I've ever come across this one. I am curious to just sho the hell this is that everyone is talking about.

Plasche
12-14-21, 22:47
I have been on this site for a while now and seen people constantly talking about Aya and while I've seen a dozen or more "ladies" around the tidewater area in my time, I don't think I've ever come across this one. I am curious to just sho the hell this is that everyone is talking about.Small Asian provider with a rack and slew of problems.

LuvARub88
12-14-21, 23:55
Small Asian provider with a rack and slew of problems.If you are uncomfortable talking your way thru a little bit of Whack a doodle. Stay away. If you cherish the challenge. Then give her a call. I'm in sales. I talk my way thru crazy on the daily. She's not for everyone. But I used to date crazy bitches. As they were easily disposable. So she doesn't bother me.

ScottsMan17
12-19-21, 15:36
If you are uncomfortable talking your way thru a little bit of Whack a doodle. Stay away. If you cherish the challenge. Then give her a call. I'm in sales. I talk my way thru crazy on the daily. She's not for everyone. But I used to date crazy bitches. As they were easily disposable. So she doesn't bother me.She's been back at it a couple weeks now, saw her the day she got out and was actually pretty good, like she was 2 years ago. She told me the "what had happened" with her "vacation arrangements". Saw her a second time and was ok, little bit of crazy but still not bad, was going to see her the other day and she went 100% batshit crazy, wanted $$$ for HH and wanted me to take her to the MGM in Maryland so she "could win some money" I told her hell no she countered with her typical "$ BBBJ" I passed. A few others have messaged me about their encounters with her, same story across the board was good 1st time then went to lunaticville. Shame, she has a nice tight kitty but my temper is to short to deal with her craziness.

LuvARub88
12-19-21, 16:21
She's been back at it a couple weeks now, saw her the day she got out and was actually pretty good, like she was 2 years ago. She told me the "what had happened" with her "vacation arrangements". Saw her a second time and was ok, little bit of crazy but still not bad, was going to see her the other day and she went 100% batshit crazy, wanted $$$ for HH and wanted me to take her to the MGM in Maryland so she "could win some money" I told her hell no she countered with her typical "$ BBBJ" I passed. A few others have messaged me about their encounters with her, same story across the board was good 1st time then went to lunaticville. Shame, she has a nice tight kitty but my temper is to short to deal with her craziness.I saw your post that she was "not crazy ". Gave her a shot. In the room she started with $300. Nope. Not what we agreed on. $200. Nope. I wasn't pissed. But I played it out that way. Grabbed my jacket. Headed for the door. Ok ok ok. $160. LOL. Nope. And then. She remembered. Didn't bother to tell me that it was Shark week. Until I was naked. And she was blowing me. Didn't listen to my when I asked her to suck harder. But it must have cleared her ears out when I ran it down her throat.

15 minutes of that. I decided to put on the rain coat. Finished in the bag. Washed the twig and berries in the sink. Made a payroll deduction for the shark week lie. And rolled out. She tried me at 5 am The next morning. WTF? $BBBJ before I head home. No you crazy *****. Delete my number!

Truth be told. I'll probably call her again. LOL.

SlytherinDaddy
12-25-21, 14:18
If you cherish the challenge. Then give her a call.I'm always down for a good challenge could someone PM me her number or post an ad of hers if she has one?

ScottsMan17
01-08-22, 23:28
Aya messages me 3-4 times a day, I don't block her because well sometimes her shit is entertaining. I only seen her twice since her vacation and second time she was back to her old BS so I don't have the desire to put up with her crazy ass anymore. Her messages are all over the map "100 anything you want" "200 half hour no condom" "I am desperate please help 150 anything you want" "you are my favorite man please come see me" et et I have not responded to her, are any others getting the constant messages from her? I think she's relying on past "books" because I haven't see an ad for her in forever.

LuvNHookers
01-09-22, 22:29
Where does she advertise? Does anyone have a link?

ScottsMan17
01-12-22, 18:56
Every day I get 4-5 text on my burner number (still haven't blocked her, curious to where this goes) I never respond but today I was bored and decided to see how the lunatic was so iw aired for the signature " text and when it came this is how it went:

Me: what do you want?

Aya: Book?

Me: maybe, are you in a good mood?

Aya: What do you mean? Am I just a *****?

Me: Have a nice day, text me when you are in a good mood.

Aya: Duck you! You can go duck your black ******.

Me: Damn you are crazy and a racist? Have a good day Aya.

Aya: stop texting me unless you want to duck.

Me: how much for Duck?

Aya: 300 for hr 200 for hh.

Me: LOL Good luck to you.

Aya: stop waste my time you want to book or no.

Me: No, have a good day.

Aya: Ok 150 for hh.

Me: pass, thanks anyway sweetheart.

Aya: what am I your girlfriend now you call sweetheart.

Me: No sweetie have a good day bye now.

Aya: 100 BBBJ.

Me: 50.

Aya: ok but you cum fast.

Me: Maybe later I let you know.

Aya: Duck off waste my time.

Me: be nice, text you later.

After this I stopped responding but she was all over the map with pricing and what she would do. Wonder how long till she gets busted again.

GAGuy2020
01-12-22, 19:11
Love her wild stories! She is the perfect example of know her worth and don't over pay that offends so many.

Someone paid her 300 so that's why she asks but you can get her down to less than 1/2 of what she is asking in the same conversation to show we are in charge not greedy women who have a warped perception of self-worth because somebody overpaid.

Proof we can and balance the market and we can use that to correct bad behavior. Control the cash and keep them in check. Over pay and she rips off men.

Not upset that someone over pays but upset when she stops $50 BBBJ and tries to ask $300 each time without a budge. 😂

Keep it up! Miss her tits! She is VAB or Chesapeake nowadays?

Every day I get 4-5 text on my burner number (still haven't blocked her, curious to where this goes) I never respond but today I was bored and decided to see how the lunatic was so iw aired for the signature " text and when it came this is how it went:

Me: what do you want?

Aya: Book?

Me: maybe, are you in a good mood?

Aya: What do you mean? Am I just a *****?

Me: Have a nice day, text me when you are in a good mood.

Aya: Duck you! You can go duck your black ******.

Me: Damn you are crazy and a racist? Have a good day Aya.

Aya: stop texting me unless you want to duck.

Aya: 300 for hr 200 for hh.

Me: LOL Good luck to you.

Aya: stop waste my time you want to book or no.

Me: No, have a good day.

Aya: Ok 150 for hh.

Me: pass, thanks anyway sweetheart.

Aya: what am I your girlfriend now you call sweetheart.

Me: No sweetie have a good day bye now.

Aya: 100 BBBJ.

Me: 50.

Aya: ok but you cum fast.

Me: Maybe later I let you know.

Aya: Duck off waste my time.

Me: be nice, text you later.

After this I stopped responding but she was all over the map with pricing and what she would do. Wonder how long till she gets busted again.

ZukRider
01-13-22, 15:20
I laughed way, way, way too hard at this.

ScottsMan17
01-13-22, 15:53
I laughed way, way, way too hard at this.Wish I could cut and paste the whole stream because the grammar is of the chain LOL. Just this morning I got this:

Aya: maybe yu cood be my boyfriend and le me stay at your house yu cood duck me all you want.

CoastalKatz
01-27-22, 13:18
Met with Aya recently because it's seems to be something you do out here. For those who haven't met her / seen her in some time. Her girls are still nice. She (obviously) looks nothing like her pics since they've been the same for some time. I opted in for a BBBJ to not spend too much money on her and I didn't have much time. Damage was. 7 and it was absolutely not worth the effort, comms or money (which was to be expected). I would think she had hyperdontia with how much grinding happened on Jr. Nothing crazy as others have said. Kind of bummed not to get the full exp.

ScottsMan17
01-28-22, 18:59
Met with Aya recently because it's seems to be something you do out here. For those who haven't met her / seen her in some time. Her girls are still nice. She (obviously) looks nothing like her pics since they've been the same for some time. I opted in for a BBBJ to not spend too much money on her and I didn't have much time. Damage was. 7 and it was absolutely not worth the effort, comms or money (which was to be expected). I would think she had hyperdontia with how much grinding happened on Jr. Nothing crazy as others have said. Kind of bummed not to get the full exp.I also went the other day for the BBBJ deal out of pity, she did a lackluster BJ / HJ for about 3 min then said "just duck me" so you cum faster, suited up and went at it, pulled out and removed hat and shot a load partially in her mouth and all over her face, she got a little freaked out and asked me to give her a towel so I grabbed the wet rag she wiped my wang off with and cleaned the spunk off her face, then she proceeded to ask me for more $ I just laughed and rolled out. She has texted me 5-6 times a day asking me to come back. I will wait until my pity load recharges then maybe visited her again. She keeps swearing she's leaving. I even offered to buy her a train or bus ticket in exchange for service, she declined LOL.

FaceFun
01-30-22, 10:41
I try see Aya but ask for lot money she no move from 200 so I no see her. She rude in messaging to. I want see her one day tho.

LuvARub88
01-30-22, 17:40
I also went the other day for the BBBJ deal out of pity, she did a lackluster BJ / HJ for about 3 min then said "just duck me" so you cum faster, suited up and went at it, pulled out and removed hat and shot a load partially in her mouth and all over her face, she got a little freaked out and asked me to give her a towel so I grabbed the wet rag she wiped my wang off with and cleaned the spunk off her face, then she proceeded to ask me for more $ I just laughed and rolled out. She has texted me 5-6 times a day asking me to come back. I will wait until my pity load recharges then maybe visited her again. She keeps swearing she's leaving. I even offered to buy her a train or bus ticket in exchange for service, she declined LOL.Give me a ball park figure. Just an estimate. How many Cocks, balls and assholes have be cleaned with that one rag? She pulled that thing out for me. WHOOOOOOAAAAAAA *****. I just lathered up the Mr. And gave him a Soapy hand shake for a few. Not a bad way to pre-fluff.

You sir. Have your crazy Aya merit badge. Once she starts in with the 2 hour all you can bang. Go get you some of that Crazy.

Cckyashell
02-01-22, 12:14
Saw Aya the other day and she was somewhat subdued. Texts and negotiations were not out of the norm. We settled for a HH for $. 20 and I moved her from position to position to try to get her to let me go balls deep. She was a little resistant and it seem like it was hurting her so I had her finish me with a CBJ.

I won't visit again since it was too much work to finish. YMMV.

Happy hunting.

ScottsMan17
02-13-22, 18:48
Hadn't checked my burner for last 2 days, just checked 23 texted from Aya wanted me to bring her to my house for the night texted her back and said what's in it for me and guess what her reply was 100 BBBJ LOL responded "you stay at my house we doing everything and all night" she replied 600 LOL I didn't respond going to let her marinate. If she wants to come to my house and let me hit it all night for free I'd go get her right now LOL.

GAGuy2020
02-14-22, 03:12
Sounds like a deal LOL. Was thinking about her the other day but not enough to pull the trigger. Would be interested in a multiple pop long visit but would not want her at home. She always offered a massage after a quick pop but never took her up on it. Any good? Miss the girls but not enough to deal with the crazy. Good luck with her price and services rollercoaster. LOL.

Hadn't checked my burner for last 2 days, just checked 23 texted from Aya wanted me to bring her to my house for the night texted her back and said what's in it for me and guess what her reply was 100 BBBJ LOL responded "you stay at my house we doing everything and all night" she replied 600 LOL I didn't respond going to let her marinate. If she wants to come to my house and let me hit it all night for free I'd go get her right now LOL.

ScottsMan17
02-16-22, 13:48
I don't know why I keep this going but at least its some entertainment. 34 text in the last 24 hr, all over the place was a couple kind of disturbing. Apparently some monger is threatening her can't speak to the validity but if its true and your on here, let hear what went down. LOL last text this morning:

Aya: I go to ocean front our special place.

Aya: 200 for hr for you valentine day.

Aya: ?

Me: I'm your valentine?

Aya: for 200 you can.

Me: Valentine day was Monday.

Aya: what time you here?

Aya: 12?

Me: Busy today try later.

Aya: Duck my time stop wast.

About 10 min later Aya: 100 no condom?

LuvARub88
02-16-22, 14:01
I don't know why I keep this going but at least its some entertainment. 34 text in the last 24 hr, all over the place was a couple kind of disturbing. Apparently some monger is threatening her can't speak to the validity but if its true and your on here, let hear what went down. LOL last text this morning:

Aya: I go to ocean front our special place.

Aya: 200 for hr for you valentine day.

Aya: ?

Me: I'm your valentine?

Aya: for 200 you can.

Me: Valentine day was Monday.

Aya: what time you here?

Aya: 12?

Me: Busy today try later.

Aya: Duck my time stop wast.

About 10 min later Aya: 100 no condom?Looks like someone is off of their meds. And the cheese has slipped off of her cracker once again.

Haven't checked my booty phone for a couple of days.

Bet there's some blowing up going on there.

GAGuy2020
02-16-22, 16:54
She always is but you can flirt her down so she is nice crazy not stab you crazy. Sometimes it's hard to break that mood or it's all complaints and sob stories so be careful.

She is back in the peak, no issue making a last minute appointment. Buddy got everything for near 100. Never settle on her offer and stand your ground because it'll flip three times before anything starts. LOL.

She tries it because guys pay it. She was telling my buddy about some Indian guy who pays hundreds to just hug her. Fools pay so she asks. If she can get 200-300 for hugs why accept less for more services? You set the expectation that him overpaying is not the rate. She is just playing him but if he leaves happy no damage, we just don't pay his inflated price.

And again the cool thing is you can hold your ground and take control without being rude, not cheap, and still leave with both parties happy.

Looks like someone is off of their meds. And the cheese has slipped off of her cracker once again.

Haven't checked my booty phone for a couple of days.

Bet there's some blowing up going on there.

LuvARub88
02-17-22, 09:09
She always is but you can flirt her down so she is nice crazy not stab you crazy. Sometimes it's hard to break that mood or it's all complaints and sob stories so be careful.

She is back in the peak, no issue making a last minute appointment. Buddy got everything for near 100. Never settle on her offer and stand your ground because it'll flip three times before anything starts. LOL.

She tries it because guys pay it. She was telling my buddy about some Indian guy who pays hundreds to just hug her. Fools pay so she asks. If she can get 200-300 for hugs why accept less for more services? You set the expectation that him overpaying is not the rate. She is just playing him but if he leaves happy no damage, we just don't pay his inflated price.

And again the cool thing is you can hold your ground and take control without being rude, not cheap, and still leave with both parties happy.I've seen her a number of times. Enough that she starts to laugh at herself while doing her price is right skit.

She knows I pay. And tip if there is no drama.

If the sob stories start flowing. I usually put a little something in her mouth. And we go from there.

ScottsMan17
02-17-22, 17:49
I've seen her a number of times. Enough that she starts to laugh at herself while doing her price is right skit.

She knows I pay. And tip if there is no drama.

If the sob stories start flowing. I usually put a little something in her mouth. And we go from there.She was a great one back 2-3 yr ago. First time I saw her she was going by Julia and she put in work. I've gotten free service a few times for giving her a rides and stuff, even have had her in my old house for an all nighter that cost half what she asks for now. I feel sorry for her in way but there is no helping her, she has serious mental issues. I thought she might have a monkey to feed but I don't think its that. Since Jan if I do go see her I give her $ up front and tell her I give her more if she does a good job, sometimes she does good sometimes she doesn't. Truth is if her service was at the level it was 3 yr ago I would give her 2 bills most I've given her since Jan is 130.

GAGuy2020
02-19-22, 15:32
Anyone that reached out about her or is thinking. She scratches the itch but is not recommended. Sometimes ya see her for nostalgia or you want to play with crazy. She never has clean towels so take the warnings as you want. As always, love her tits! Be safe have fun.

ScottsMan17
02-20-22, 18:41
Prime time to get with her. More text than I care to count begging me to come see her and refer dudes to her because she hasn't had any "books" in 2 days. As always use at your own risk LOL I stopped by for a BJ and took a sandwich LOL.

Scorpio22
02-21-22, 11:55
Prime time to get with her. More text than I care to count begging me to come see her and refer dudes to her because she hasn't had any "books" in 2 days. As always use at your own risk LOL I stopped by for a BJ and took a sandwich LOL.Does she still employ the NBA policy? I remember hearing she doesn't see the brothers. I had always been curious about her but didn't want.

To waste the drive if that's the case.

FinishStrong64
02-21-22, 21:24
Does she still employ the NBA policy? I remember hearing she doesn't see the brothers. I had always been curious about her but didn't want.

To waste the drive if that's the case.She's not entertaining AA men anymore from what she told me today.

ScottsMan17
02-21-22, 22:40
Does she still employ the NBA policy? I remember hearing she doesn't see the brothers. I had always been curious about her but didn't want.

To waste the drive if that's the case.I think she will no matter what she says to anybody. I referred a dude to her and she had no problem giving him a BBBJ which is all he wanted.

Scorpio22
02-22-22, 08:57
I think she will no matter what she says to anybody. I referred a dude to her and she had no problem giving him a BBBJ which is all he wanted.I wouldn't mind a referral to test that theory for myself.

ScottsMan17
02-22-22, 12:33
I wouldn't mind a referral to test that theory for myself.Tell her a mutual friend referred her to you. I think she will only do BBBJ for you but as always YMMV.

LuvARub88
02-24-22, 11:53
Stayed Ocean front for the night. And gave her call. She was a short walk away. Pleasant and fun. She doesn't have an ad up. Can't quite understand what that issue is all about.

She's looking for friends. But not desperate.

GAGuy2020
02-24-22, 17:51
She's either always desperate or has a story that makes her sound desperate. When she plays the desperate card you can usually push near or at 100 for what ya want. If you be nice she is nice. Favors can sometimes get extras but always at the cost of time or money. The only issue is the bipolar nature ready to flip on a dime or you be paying for somebody else's negativity before you. Catch her early at a new place because clean towels are a rarity with her. LOL.

Stayed Ocean front for the night. And gave her call. She was a short walk away. Pleasant and fun. She doesn't have an ad up. Can't quite understand what that issue is all about.

She's looking for friends. But not desperate.

JonnyRockett
02-25-22, 19:24
Public Service Announcement- Aya is off her anti-crazy meds again. I haven't seen her in probably 2 years or more so I thought I'd tempt fate and see if she was available. She responded with a wall of text basically saying I would schedule for tonight and then rescheduled for tomorrow and then cancel because I had already "fucked" some other girl. Her words, not mine.

Proceed with caution, gentlemen. LOL.

JR.

ScottsMan17
02-26-22, 09:25
She is like a Pakistani train wreck LOL. She had blocked my primary bruner for some reason so texted her from my back-up asking what's up, she told me she never wants to see me again because she's going to stop seeing black guys, I reminder her I'm white AF and she responded "200 ok?" I never replied. Lo and behold I check my primary burner this morning and have 20+ texts from her asking me to save her from this life as a *****, asking if she could stay with me for few days so she could relax and find a regular job. I haven't responded yet, was about to respond with "100 anything I want?" but decided she's obiously off the rocker so just let her fume in solitude.

JonnyRockett
02-26-22, 17:25
She blew up my burner until after 2 am. I had to silence my phone and then I saw all of the text this morning. At first she said she wanted 200 for the half, then she said "ok 300 for an hour. " Then she said that every guy had cancelled today and that she needed money and if I wanted to see her it would cost me 500 for an hour. LOL. Then she kept asking "are you coming?" and "what time will you be here?" I never went and I never responded. Not for those prices. Her kind of crazy isn't worth that kind of money nor the hassle.

BigWhite86
02-27-22, 08:18
Alright I've heard about Aya forever. Anyone want to PM her contact info. I can't help it I want to go for a ride on the crazy train.

Thanks,

BW.

ScottsMan17
03-05-22, 22:49
Had just 4 texts from Aya in the last 2 days. Crazy as ever.

#1 ? 200 anything.

#2 guess you find black ***** and don't have money for me.

#3 I just entertainment for you and your black *****?

#4 140 anything ok what time you come? I only have 10 in my bank.

I don't think I will respond for a few days.

Plasche
03-06-22, 07:26
Had just 4 texts from Aya in the last 2 days. Crazy as ever.

#1 ? 200 anything.

#2 guess you find black ***** and don't have money for me.

#3 I just entertainment for you and your black *****?

#4 140 anything ok what time you come? I only have 10 in my bank.

I don't think I will respond for a few days.Aya is a lost cause. Leave that racist ***** alone.

ScottsMan17
03-06-22, 13:55
Aya is a lost cause. Leave that racist ***** alone.Yeah man, I'm not down with that, it may be the final straw.

GAGuy2020
03-14-22, 13:14
Not sure if why'all shut her down, she is having a temper, or she is getting help but she is all crickets on both lines for at least a week.

ScottsMan17
03-14-22, 13:55
Not sure if why'all shut her down, she is having a temper, or she is getting help but she is all crickets on both lines for at least a week.I have gotten several text from her the last 4-5 days, she is back in chesapeake, I think the novelty and entertainment with her has ran its course for me, the racist rants are too much for me to tolerate her BS.

ScottsMan17
03-23-22, 11:15
Got a text from Aya on Monday sayings was back followed by 5-6 " text. I never responded, checked my burner number for her today and had a lengthy text of barely coherent BS, she essentially told me she's turning over a new leaf and doesn't want to see any of her old customers and she would appreciate if I no longer contacted her unless I was serious and that her price is 2 bills no exceptions LOL I decided to respond with "2 bills? Good luck" 1 min later she responds with I do 160 for you, I didn't bother responding. I am done with her crazy ass, its not entertaining anymore LOL.

ScottsMan17
04-04-22, 07:14
Has anybody seen her in last 3 weeks? I haven't and probably won't. I still get multiple text everyday from her, same old song and dance over and over. Newest twist is she keeps offering 300 for all night. The service isn't worth dealing with the BS anymore to me.

BigWhite86
04-04-22, 09:14
Has anybody seen her in last 3 weeks? I haven't and probably won't. I still get multiple text everyday from her, same old song and dance over and over. Newest twist is she keeps offering 300 for all night. The service isn't worth dealing with the BS anymore to me.I saw her a week ago twice. Had a good time, but after the second she started blowing me up that she wanted to be my girlfriend and wanted to go out on a date. Wanted to come to my house and stay with me. Had to cut that shit off I don't need a crazy trying to get me in the end after only ever meeting me twice. I'll be avoiding at least for a while, but eventually I'll probably take the crazy train again.

FinishStrong64
04-04-22, 13:41
I saw her a week ago twice. Had a good time, but after the second she started blowing me up that she wanted to be my girlfriend and wanted to go out on a date. Wanted to come to my house and stay with me. Had to cut that shit off I don't need a crazy trying to get me in the end after only ever meeting me twice. I'll be avoiding at least for a while, but eventually I'll probably take the crazy train again.I saw her as well and the first time was pleasant as I never experienced the crazy shit. The second visit was NUTS. Someone really ticked her off and she was ranting and raving. I tried to explain I was their to listen to that and can we move on. She was so mad she said fine. You just want to f $ at k me so go ahead. So I Flipped her over and went at it. She went crazy as I was about to nut and grabbed my money, threw it at me and said get out.

So I obliged.

Now I know what you were all talking about.

ScottsMan17
04-04-22, 16:01
I saw her as well and the first time was pleasant as I never experienced the crazy shit. The second visit was NUTS. Someone really ticked her off and she was ranting and raving. I tried to explain I was their to listen to that and can we move on. She was so mad she said fine. You just want to f $ at k me so go ahead. So I Flipped her over and went at it. She went crazy as I was about to nut and grabbed my money, threw it at me and said get out.

So I obliged.

Now I know what you were all talking about.SHe's does that to me once when I nutted in her mouth she got pissed and threw my money back at be at started screaming like a crazy lady, I grabbed the cash and took my sweet time getting dressed just watching her lose her shit, she eventually calmed down and said "can try again if you want" I had already got what I was there for so I just told her "No you need time to calm down" win-win for me, nutted and got my cash back LOL. Today I had a string of text from her asking me to give her a ride to various places, said she would be nice to me and we could go to my house to "guck" if I wanted LOL I am not responding.

ScottWalkerUga
04-06-22, 07:13
I have found two different numbers for her. Which one is the right one 7329 or 3287?

LuvARub88
04-06-22, 09:16
I have found two different numbers for her. Which one is the right one 7329 or 3287?And she wonders why she doesn't get many calls. 202 9XX 023* 5.

ScottsMan17
04-12-22, 07:21
Last night I responded to her? Text with "how much" and she responded "are you jewish?" and "you cheap thief guck me free" "you entertain your black friends but guck me free?" I just sent her a laughing emoji and called it a night.

LuvARub88
04-16-22, 12:23
Last night I responded to her? Text with "how much" and she responded "are you jewish?" and "you cheap thief guck me free" "you entertain your black friends but guck me free?" I just sent her a laughing emoji and called it a night.I told her that her ad looks like a TA ad. I opened up STG and and asked "which Asian are you" And told her that it was not possible to get ahold of her. If she uses 27 different phone numbers that nobody can keep track of or reach you by using.

She did say something to me about black girls. I said. "yeah. If you were black. I'd definitely see you more often". LOL.

ScottsMan17
04-16-22, 20:06
I told her that her ad looks like a TA ad. I opened up STG and and asked "which Asian are you" And told her that it was not possible to get ahold of her. If she uses 27 different phone numbers that nobody can keep track of or reach you by using.

She did say something to me about black girls. I said. "yeah. If you were black. I'd definitely see you more often". LOL.I think she is to far gone. Shame she used to be a decent piece. I have not gotten a single text from her for 5-6 days. Probably for the better, I have no interest in dealing with her BS for a cheap BJ.

ScottsMan17
05-03-22, 19:14
Had more " text than I care to count since I hadn't checked that line in a couple weeks. Hit her back today with the 50? And got the BBBJ only. Didn't go, didn't really have any intention of going, just curious if she was still around. But if you want a 50 BBBJ (mostly spit laden HJ) hit her up.

ZukRider
05-04-22, 16:55
I've been reading about this chick too long, I need to give her a go. Anyone care to send me her digits?

JonnyRockett
05-04-22, 17:06
She uses several numbers. I'll DM you what I have.

I've been reading about this chick too long, I need to give her a go. Anyone care to send me her digits?

FlaWill
05-04-22, 21:36
I've been reading about this chick too long, I need to give her a go. Anyone care to send me her digits?She's never been a dangerous kind of crazy, she's just does crazy very well. Now, truth in reporting, I haven't seen in quite a long while. So, there is that small chance, well, never mind. Just give her a try and enjoy the show.

NastyManBad
05-10-22, 05:20
I know I shouldn't have but she hit me up with the 200 "anything goes" last week and I did it. Saw her at one of her usual spots, and at least she kept her word, let me have multiple pops (no cover) and I filled her up bottom and top, was stupid and fun all the same time. Supposed to see her again this week for the same thing, still deciding if I should.

Black Pelican
05-10-22, 06:05
Haha! Nice work.

I know I shouldn't have but she hit me up with the 200 "anything goes" last week and I did it. Saw her at one of her usual spots, and at least she kept her word, let me have multiple pops (no cover) and I filled her up bottom and top, was stupid and fun all the same time. Supposed to see her again this week for the same thing, still deciding if I should.

ScottsMan17
05-10-22, 11:33
I know I shouldn't have but she hit me up with the 200 "anything goes" last week and I did it. Saw her at one of her usual spots, and at least she kept her word, let me have multiple pops (no cover) and I filled her up bottom and top, was stupid and fun all the same time. Supposed to see her again this week for the same thing, still deciding if I should.She always wants me to go raw so I bust faster but there is no way I would go raw in her. I did it once a few years ago before she went full retard and feel like I dodged a bullet then. I was contemplating hitting her up for a 50 BBBJ today.

ScottsMan17
05-17-22, 20:36
Was bored and feeling generous so text crazy train for a BBBJ she replied with 300 followed by a whole diatribe of how there are too many asian girls now and that she has to increase her price because she is better than the "jew" asian Chinese. I replied with LOL you are crazy, she replied with the most racist BS ever, all over the map saying I work for the "and" word drug dealers and they are paying me to ruin her life et et it was funny at first but then reminded me of why I took her off the rotation. I have a feeling she's going to lose her shit again and end up back in jail. About 4 hours later she texts me saying she hasn't had any books and could I help her out, I haven't responded.

Machin3
05-29-22, 13:39
This lady sounds like an interesting time for sure. Can't seem to find any ads though, could someone hit me up with a link or #?

Plasche
05-29-22, 21:29
This lady sounds like an interesting time for sure. Can't seem to find any ads though, could someone hit me up with a link or #?Don't do it.

HenryHumpton
05-30-22, 22:57
I have always had fun with her, just change your app number to avoid the nags.

GAGuy2020
05-31-22, 16:32
Every time super horny hits think about her. Don't trust her history enough to swap fluids but the thought of it sounds wild. If should could get a clean bill of physical health and tubes tied with BC, she would be a blast but don't want her crazy babies or 2nd hand raw dog biology risk LOL.

ScottsMan17
06-02-22, 14:22
Hit me with the "I am stuck in NYC, can you buy me train ticket /" text today. LOL didn't respond, not going to respond.

GAGuy2020
06-10-22, 13:25
In a moment of weakness reached out. Cries about not enough guys, I wonder why? LOL! 200 then offers 300 for raw then wants more. Just say no! Not your responsibility to pay for her bad attitude that causes lack of service. If you are paying more than $120 she is playing you but honestly she worth only $100.

ScottsMan17
06-12-22, 22:06
I was at a friends townhouse in VB today (Sunday) and when I was leaving around 9 o'clock who do I see standing in front of another house? Yep aya LOL I roll down my window and ask her if she needs a ride and she tells me to f*&k off and leave her alone the she starts walking the opposite way real fast. I wonder if I just stubbed upon her place LOL she looked freaked out when she saw me. I just rolled on, would have given her a ride for free (maybe) LOL.

FaceFun
06-25-22, 19:55
I final see aya, I no think she crazy she very nice me and good price she leone make me use codom so was very good but make me pull out. I try see again next week.

FoxFinder
06-26-22, 10:41
I final see aya, I no think she crazy she very nice me and good price she leone make me use codom so was very good but make me pull out. I try see again next week.I used to hit her up, but she went high end as hell price wise one day I called and that was it. I would go again. Not at those prices.

ScottsMan17
06-26-22, 21:20
I final see aya, I no think she crazy she very nice me and good price she leone make me use codom so was very good but make me pull out. I try see again next week.You went in that raw? Thats a risk I wouldn't take bro.

LuvARub88
07-21-22, 09:43
I'm town for work. Figured I would unload some baby gravy after dinner to help me sleep.

No craziness time. And even thanked me for the donation after the deed was done.

GAGuy2020
07-21-22, 17:34
That's good, timeout for being crazy might have taught her to calm down. How much did she charged ya? She bounces all over the place and always over charges. Must work with some guys or she would not do it but she always folds if you hold your ground to get her back down to earth after she asks 600 you can get her at 100-200 range. LOL!

I'm town for work. Figured I would unload some baby gravy after dinner to help me sleep.

No craziness time. And even thanked me for the donation after the deed was done.

ScottsMan17
07-21-22, 21:02
That's good, timeout for being crazy might have taught her to calm down. How much did she charged ya? She bounces all over the place and always over charges. Must work with some guys or she would not do it but she always folds if you hold your ground to get her back down to earth after she asks 600 you can get her at 100-200 range. LOL!I would never or have I ever donated more than 140 for her, mostly I go for the 50-100 range with her and if she isn't a lunatic I'll give her a tip after. Every time she wants me to go in her raw, does she tell anybody else to go raw? No way in hell would I intentionally go raw with her, I did about 3-4 yr ago and sweated bullets for about 2 months.

LuvARub88
07-21-22, 23:21
I would never or have I ever donated more than 140 for her, mostly I go for the 50-100 range with her and if she isn't a lunatic I'll give her a tip after. Every time she wants me to go in her raw, does she tell anybody else to go raw? No way in hell would I intentionally go raw with her, I did about 3-4 yr ago and sweated bullets for about 2 months.I also have done the deed. But I sweated a test. So I'll pass on raw dog. Except for BBBJ.

MrFullStop
08-11-22, 15:35
Hello gents,

I've off and on lurked for a few years now, I make an account when I bother to dream (3-4 times a year) but always forget what my throw away email is, so I finally made one I might remember, hahaha!

Would someone be able to DM me crazy Aya's recent number? I've been searching on stg and find nothing but the generic bonney TA posts, done a bit of googling and what not. I find myself out of a relationship and have an itch to scratch, and morbid curiosity has me craving the authentic crazy experience.

I've had a good experience with a TA at the place with the red roof in some part of Chesapeake, but that was a couple years ago and her number doesn't work so I'm craving some far eastern delight.

Thanks if possible, if not I'll have to find some other Asians to get my post count up. Cheers.

MFS.

CoastalKatz
11-28-22, 17:37
Decided to see how Aya is doing since it had been some time. Pros: Still submissive, still generally great rack, no demons on this visit. Cons: She started on her usual bs of 400/ hr. No hat. But easily talked her down to 100/ hhr. She was not how many traditionally describes her. No AA. I can lie because I don't look the part but you can see the discomfort of an average size in her. Staying in her usual Chesapeake location.

ScottsMan17
12-02-22, 16:49
Blowing up my burner, one you need to go see her, I am busy. I have seen a couple of you gave her ok reviews so maybe she is going to act right. I doubt it LOL.

LuvARub88
12-02-22, 17:06
Blowing up my burner, one you need to go see her, I am busy. I have seen a couple of you gave her ok reviews so maybe she is going to act right. I doubt it LOL.Got the text."

She knows I don't live there. So I say. I'm not in town. And then 9 text messages before I sorted how to block the number between texts popping up.

I'll unblock the crazy girl. But not until I get to town. Or if I drink to much. And need to read her texts for laughs. LOL.

Turbo99
12-03-22, 12:13
I don't see how you all keep putting up with her. I imagine no amount of pu$$y is worth that much trouble. Then again, I'll never get to find out anyway since I'm AA, LOL.

ScottsMan17
12-03-22, 13:00
I don't see how you all keep putting up with her. I imagine no amount of pu$$y is worth that much trouble. Then again, I'll never get to find out anyway since I'm AA, LOL.Bro just tell her your puerto rican, her bullshit can be entertaining and she is cheap. I wouldn't go BB in it and the BBBJ is subpar but you can shove it down her throat occasionally and the kitty is snug.

LuvARub88
12-03-22, 16:46
Bro just tell her your puerto rican, her bullshit can be entertaining and she is cheap. I wouldn't go BB in it and the BBBJ is subpar but you can shove it down her throat occasionally and the kitty is snug.Was just about to say it's like watching midget wrestling. Just good laughs. And when I have had enough.

I block it.

LuvARub88
01-04-23, 23:00
Made a visit close to the ocean front. She was pleasant. Non crazy and in a good mood.

She is looking for Friends. All of her info is listed in plain sight. No need for PM.

VBMax
01-31-23, 11:43
No issues. Was a good time. I notice if you don't haggle with her until you're there she gets less worked up and easier to deal with. Great for a dump and go

Aya is a lost cause. Leave that racist ***** alone..

ScottsMan17
03-03-23, 17:26
Aya is desperate for customers. I refuse to see her after last shity event. Probably get a discount if you want it LOL.

FinishStrong64
03-05-23, 10:52
Aya is desperate for customers. I refuse to see her after last shity event. Probably get a discount if you want it LOL.I met up with Aya this morning. Did not negotiate rates until I arrived. She wanted to start with I have no books. All I had to say was I'm here so let's have a nice time. We agreed on a price based on her performance and put small donation on dresser. Told her would tip if she just enjoyed our time. Other than a reminder at the end, the time was worth it. She's heading back to the ocean front today based on what she told me.

If you treat her like crap, you get crap. LOL.

ScottsMan17
03-05-23, 14:11
I met up with Aya this morning. Did not negotiate rates until I arrived. She wanted to start with I have no books. All I had to say was I'm here so let's have a nice time. We agreed on a price based on her performance and put small donation on dresser. Told her would tip if she just enjoyed our time. Other than a reminder at the end, the time was worth it. She's heading back to the ocean front today based on what she told me.

If you treat her like crap, you get crap. LOL.Lats time I saw her she literaly shit the bed and on me. You got her at the right time.

LuvARub88
07-09-23, 14:39
Has anyone taken a ride on the Crazy train Recently?

TIA.

NastyManBad
07-10-23, 05:49
Has anyone taken a ride on the Crazy train Recently?

TIA.Saw her not to long ago out in VB at her normal hotel she stays at. Gave me the usual 200 anything goes deal. She was a having a good day that day and then about a week later hits me up being weird and crazy. I've seen her with pill bottles, I don't know where she gets her meds, but sometimes she must be on them and other times off them. Schizo or bi polar but something is wild with that woman. Oh and she recorded me and her as well, that part through me off I had no idea she had recorded us. As usual with her your YMMV.

ScottsMan17
07-10-23, 20:51
Saw her not to long ago out in VB at her normal hotel she stays at. Gave me the usual 200 anything goes deal. She was a having a good day that day and then about a week later hits me up being weird and crazy. I've seen her with pill bottles, I don't know where she gets her meds, but sometimes she must be on them and other times off them. Schizo or bi polar but something is wild with that woman. Oh and she recorded me and her as well, that part through me off I had no idea she had recorded us. As usual with her your YMMV.She recorded you and her? I remember when she told me she was going to start a * I am sure she isn't going to do anything with it but Bro I would get that deleted asap.

NastyManBad
07-17-23, 06:00
She recorded you and her? I remember when she told me she was going to start a * I am sure she isn't going to do anything with it but Bro I would get that deleted asap.I've recorded her plenty just usually not with my face in it. I'm single and I travel a lot, not to worried.

FinishStrong64
09-03-23, 09:51
Got a surprised text from Aya. She's in Chesapeake. Just got back from MGM casino and was in a real happy mood. Nice to see the ole Aya for once. Still wanted outrageous money, but told her if we were at the MGM, maybe but not in the hole you're staying now. She was horny as hell and didn't want me to stop until she came. That was a first in a long time with her. She cleaned me all up and hugged me good bye. Get it while it's good.

ScottsMan17
09-06-23, 08:58
Got a surprised text from Aya. She's in Chesapeake. Just got back from MGM casino and was in a real happy mood. Nice to see the ole Aya for once. Still wanted outrageous money, but told her if we were at the MGM, maybe but not in the hole you're staying now. She was horny as hell and didn't want me to stop until she came. That was a first in a long time with her. She cleaned me all up and hugged me good bye. Get it while it's good.Probably a short lived "good mood". I don't think I can ever see her again after the sh! Ty situation (litteraly!) I get occasional " text from her and I just don't respond. Sometimes she send nudes.

Father Glucose
09-06-23, 13:17
This is such an entertaining thread! LOL! I'm intrigued by the stories.

AtItAgain11
09-06-23, 16:26
This is such an entertaining thread! LOL! I'm intrigued by the stories.The funny shit to me is when you hear people complain about how crazy this trick is and they will never and they still go back 😂128514;128514;128514;.

Turbo99
09-06-23, 16:52
The funny shit to me is when you hear people complain about how crazy this trick is and they will never and they still go back 😂128514;128514;128514;.I really don't get it either, but I guess the lack of options in this area have them lining up for her.

FinishStrong64
09-06-23, 18:18
I really don't get it either, but I guess the lack of options in this area have them lining up for her.While she can get a little crazy, if you're decent with her she'll calm down. Heck, I've seen some of the other options some on here choose to see and I too think what the heck do the see in that girl.

ScottsMan17
09-15-23, 14:25
Anybody rode the crazy train lately? I get daily text from her but its just? I never respond.

FinishStrong64
09-15-23, 16:55
Anybody rode the crazy train lately? I get daily text from her but its just? I never respond.Decided to go for something different and offered to bring my buddy. She agreed and we met up. She agreed if we did not do Greek. After pounding her for awhile, my buddy was behind her and attempted to hit the starfish. She was NO so he must have had a $50 somewhere and threw it on the bed. As she grabbed it, he went for it and I shoved all I could to gag her to be quiet. She took it like a champ. We cleaned up and left her lying there tired. Think she wanted the money to head back to casino. Hope she got lucky, we did!

Scorpio22
09-16-23, 10:06
Does she have a new number I haven't got a response from her 5913 number in the longest. Can anyone PM me her contact info.

GAGuy2020
09-17-23, 11:47
She had two numbers for a while, even listed on ad, but gave up on her and not sure on currently.

Does she have a new number I haven't got a response from her 5913 number in the longest. Can anyone PM me her contact info.

LuvARub88
09-21-23, 07:49
Currently Staying in Chesapeake. Looking for new friends. Or to reunite with old friends. Last number used is $140 HHR. Be smart. Bring your own cover. 252-6 Two1-5XXX.

FinishStrong64
09-21-23, 11:03
Currently Staying in Chesapeake. Looking for new friends. Or to reunite with old friends. Last number used is $140 HHR. Be smart. Bring your own cover. 252-6 Two1-5XXX.I have another number if you need it. PM for details.

ScottsMan17
09-21-23, 12:16
Decided to go for something different and offered to bring my buddy. She agreed and we met up. She agreed if we did not do Greek. After pounding her for awhile, my buddy was behind her and attempted to hit the starfish. She was NO so he must have had a $50 somewhere and threw it on the bed. As she grabbed it, he went for it and I shoved all I could to gag her to be quiet. She took it like a champ. We cleaned up and left her lying there tired. Think she wanted the money to head back to casino. Hope she got lucky, we did!Surprised she didn't poop when he plowed the starfish LOL. I haven't seen her since the nightmarish brownwater spray event, don't think a can get over it LOL. I will say, She is her own worst enemy with her erratic crazyness and wild prices she starts with, me personally I would never under any circumstance give more than $ to her, half the time she wants to quit after 30 seconds and finish with hand (I can do that myself and I know what I like! LOL).

LuvARub88
09-21-23, 21:34
Surprised she didn't poop when he plowed the starfish LOL. I haven't seen her since the nightmarish brownwater spray event, don't think a can get over it LOL. I will say, She is her own worst enemy with her erratic crazyness and wild prices she starts with, me personally I would never under any circumstance give more than $ to her, half the time she wants to quit after 30 seconds and finish with hand (I can do that myself and I know what I like! LOL).LOL. Literally. Just so happened. Shit happened on you.

Consider yourself lucky that you weren't rocking the ole 69. You would have chronic pink eye.

FinishStrong64
09-23-23, 09:01
She's in a good mood. Met with her and had another good session. Get her before she has to leave Chesapeake.

Ex Nihilo
09-23-23, 09:15
She's in a good mood. Met with her and had another good session. Get her before she has to leave Chesapeake.Where does she advertise? Thanks.

FinishStrong64
09-23-23, 17:20
Where does she advertise? Thanks.Sent you some info.

Ex Nihilo
09-23-23, 18:40
Sent you some info.Received your info and replied at 10:36 AM. If you didn't get it let me know. Wouldn't be the 1st time my replies didn't go through.

Going to try and see her tomorrow. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. Thanks.

FinishStrong64
09-23-23, 19:17
Received your info and replied at 10:36 AM. If you didn't get it let me know. Wouldn't be the 1st time my replies didn't go through.

Going to try and see her tomorrow. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. Thanks.If she is like today, you should be good to go.

FlyBoy2423
09-24-23, 07:22
I want to give this a go LOL.

HenryHumpton
09-24-23, 15:29
I have always had a great time with her, I just ignore her BS and tell her what to do, she can be out of it at times but always took direction well.

AGuyInNorfolk
09-25-23, 10:28
Sent you some info.Could you share that with me too? Always, loved reading this thread and want to try.

ScottsMan17
09-25-23, 21:50
Could you share that with me too? Always, loved reading this thread and want to try.You got to give us a report on how the crazy train ride was.

Father Glucose
09-26-23, 09:34
I reached out to her and she responded. She never asked my race, so I didn't offer it up. Decided to take a late lunch to go see her. Quoted me 160 for hhr. I didn't try to haggle. I should have. LOL. She tried to offer me 300 for an hour or 500 for 2. I told her I didn't have that much time. Got there and she opened the door. I could tell she tried to figure out my race, but she still let me in.

After I had made myself comfortable, she did ask if I was mixed and I just sorta went with it. LOL.

She said I was too big (thick) and tried to just give me a CHJ (weird) which turned into a CBJ (A couple times she mumbled something about Its normally 200, but I didn't say anything). She could tell I wasnt feeling the handshake it so I was able to get her to try CG but she only put the head in and kept her hand wrapped around my shaft. I really had no sensation from that so she offered to switch to mish but again only let me go a third deep (and I'm avg length). I basically said I'm not going to get there and stopped. I was ready to leave, but I ended up letting her finish me w a bare HJ.

She told me to call her again but I probably won't since I couldn't fully penetrate.

She was mostly pleasant though, as I was respectful the whole time, and she definitely didn't want me to leave without finishing, she just knew she couldn't fit me inside her. LOL.

At least I gave it a shot. LOL.

P.S. I don't think her no black guys thing is as much about a prejudice, more than her experience with the size. At least that was my feel. But then again, my light complexion and her assumption that I'm mixed could've played a part.

Good luck!

Father Glucose
09-28-23, 10:22
I reached out to her and she responded. She never asked my race, so I didn't offer it up. Decided to take a late lunch to go see her. Quoted me 160 for hhr. I didn't try to haggle. I should have. LOL. She tried to offer me 300 for an hour or 500 for 2. I told her I didn't have that much time. Got there and she opened the door. I could tell she tried to figure out my race, but she still let me in.

After I had made myself comfortable, she did ask if I was mixed and I just sorta went with it. LOL.

She said I was too big (thick) and tried to just give me a CHJ (weird) which turned into a CBJ (A couple times she mumbled something about Its normally 200, but I didn't say anything). She could tell I wasnt feeling the handshake it so I was able to get her to try CG but she only put the head in and kept her hand wrapped around my shaft. I really had no sensation from that so she offered to switch to mish but again only let me go a third deep (and I'm avg length). I basically said I'm not going to get there and stopped. I was ready to leave, but I ended up letting her finish me w a bare HJ.

She told me to call her again but I probably won't since I couldn't fully penetrate.

She was mostly pleasant though, as I was respectful the whole time, and she definitely didn't want me to leave without finishing, she just knew she couldn't fit me inside her. LOL.

At least I gave it a shot. LOL.

P.S. I don't think her no black guys thing is as much about a prejudice, more than her experience with the size. At least that was my feel. But then again, my light complexion and her assumption that I'm mixed could've played a part.

Good luck!One of the fellas asked about the handshake in the pm, but his inbox is full.

Short answer: It was average at best. You're better off going to an AMP if that's all you want.

CoastalKatz
09-28-23, 16:57
Can someone pm me her numbers? I've lost them and think I have the 252 completely, but am unsure.

ScottsMan17
09-28-23, 20:11
One of the fellas asked about the handshake in the pm, but his inbox is full.

Short answer: It was average at best. You're better off going to an AMP if that's all you want.Bro, take your own lube and rail her.

FlaWill
09-29-23, 05:54
Bro, take your own lube and rail her.Great advice! Years ago, in her more normal state, this advice worked very well. She liked the lube (Aqua Lube) I brought she kept trying to keep it. Saw her only once more before she travelled to the crazy side.

LuvARub88
09-30-23, 11:33
Great advice! Years ago, in her more normal state, this advice worked very well. She liked the lube (Aqua Lube) I brought she kept trying to keep it. Saw her only once more before she travelled to the crazy side.She must have a pocket full of money. . Haven't gotten a response for a few days.

Ex Nihilo
09-30-23, 11:36
Saw her recently in Chesapeake. She seemed a bit timid. Maybe just 1st meet jitters. Visit went well and I got what I wanted. She did talk about slow week while giving me a back rub. No ranting and raving. I like her body type and hope she'll participate more in the future. Or at least pretend to. Will repeat.

FinishStrong64
09-30-23, 14:11
She must have a pocket full of money. . Haven't gotten a response for a few days.Probably at the casino with cash she earned. Means when she gets back, she should be in good mood and rested for next round.

ScottsMan17
10-11-23, 21:32
This thread was going strong for a few days and now radio silence, did Aya hit the lotto or did one of you fine fellows make an honest woman out of her? Or maybe she got a free vacation to the joint.

HenryHumpton
10-12-23, 16:29
Hear from her Monday, ignored it she was working at the beach.

LuvARub88
10-13-23, 06:46
This thread was going strong for a few days and now radio silence, did Aya hit the lotto or did one of you fine fellows make an honest woman out of her? Or maybe she got a free vacation to the joint.I offered monster drinks and an endless supply of ramen noodles to take over as her sugar daddy. But I'm not going to put a ring on it. LOL.

FinishStrong64
10-13-23, 15:11
I offered monster drinks and an endless supply of ramen noodles to take over as her sugar daddy. But I'm not going to put a ring on it. LOL.Good luck with that. I've tried that route. Although she'd definitely go to a casino with you if you needed company.

LuvARub88
10-13-23, 17:51
Good luck with that. I've tried that route. Although she'd definitely go to a casino with you if you needed company.I wouldn't sugar daddy that girl or openly take her in public.

But then again. A public appearance could be entertaining. LOL.

ScottsMan17
10-13-23, 18:59
I wouldn't sugar daddy that girl or openly take her in public.

But then again. A public appearance could be entertaining. LOL.I would take her shopping! It would be epic to see how many dudes get real uncomfortable when they see her LOL.

FlaWill
10-14-23, 15:15
I would take her shopping! It would be epic to see how many dudes get real uncomfortable when they see her LOL.ScottsMan, living on the edge! Yes, seeing her out shopping would be interesting. If she looked nice and acting normal (the way many of us remember the earlier days, "BC" before crazy), I'd be tempted to ask her over to the family bathroom so she could get some more spending money.

FinishStrong64
10-14-23, 16:12
ScottsMan, living on the edge! Yes, seeing her out shopping would be interesting. If she looked nice and acting normal (the way many of us remember the earlier days, "BC" before crazy), I'd be tempted to ask her over to the family bathroom so she could get some more spending money.Scottsman loves him some crazy. Don't let him fool ya!! LOL.

ScottsMan17
10-14-23, 22:50
Scottsman loves him some crazy. Don't let him fool ya!! LOL.It is true, I do enjoy the crazy but what I don't like is getting shat on (literally) LOL. 4-5 years ago (BC) I would bring her to my house and let her hangout, eat real food pet my dog but I wouldn't let her anywhere near my house now. Really a shame, she used to be pretty decent and fun now she's a train wreck.

FinishStrong64
11-02-23, 11:30
Aya is back in Chesapeake. Had a quick visit this morning. Took her a monster drink and some cash for her room. She asked if I wanted no cover and I was like. No thanks. Good thing I had my own because she did not. Banged it out for awhile and decided to pull out and take the cover off and finished all over her. She was like what the heck and I smiled and said better on you then in you. She just smiled and said okay. Thanked her and gave her an extra $20. Just wished I took my phone in to get a picture of that face. It was priceless. Hit her up folks and enjoy these times.

August23
11-02-23, 13:34
Any actual pics of Aya? Like to see accurate pics before deciding on a trip LOL.

ScottsMan17
11-02-23, 14:15
Any actual pics of Aya? Like to see accurate pics before deciding on a trip LOL.Bro I have pics and videos of her PM me.

Ex Nihilo
11-02-23, 16:43
When I saw her she seemed timid. Is that just a ploy of her's to get out of putting in the work? I want to be careful how I say this, but is the best approach with her to be forceful? I'm not suggesting slapping her around or anything to hurt her. I like her body and really would like to pound her out. But don't want her reacting with what if anything she has for self defense. Thoughts.

FinishStrong64
11-02-23, 16:50
When I saw her she seemed timid. Is that just a ploy of her's to get out of putting in the work? I want to be careful how I say this, but is the best approach with her to be forceful? I'm not suggesting slapping her around or anything to hurt her. I like her body and really would like to pound her out. But don't want her reacting with what if anything she has for self defense. Thoughts.I'm not a jerk or anything, but I am straight forward and tell her I don't want her to whine or complain. I tell her I have a tip if she's a good girl. LOL.

I'm sure Scottsman has some advice but be careful what he does. He did get shit on. LOL. Just giving you a hard time!! Funny though.

LuvNHookers
11-12-23, 06:57
How does one contact her? I'd love to take the plunge.

ScottsMan17
11-12-23, 10:24
How does one contact her? I'd love to take the plunge.Search Ayajapan and her numbers will pop up. Just to be clear, I recommend for entertainment purposes only LOL if your looking for a outstanding provider SHE IS NOT IT. BBBJ is subpar, she complains a lot, says "I don't feel well" after 2 min. The 1 positive I can say is the kitty is bizarrely tight but also dry so take lube. For $ its slightly better than jerking off LOL. Previous advice of taking charge is spot on, be direct and forceful, tell her to STFU and do what she's told. Be cautious if you see empty ramen bags on the floor, she may spray you with the pungent brown ass water! Trust me it was horrible.

FinishStrong64
11-22-23, 15:31
Aya is in Chesapeake and looking to serve up some holiday goodies. Reached out to me and I told her upfront I didn't want to hear any crap if I showed up. She was awesome and never said anything except thank you at the end. Any new comers can PM for number if interested. I took her a monster drink so that out a smile on her face. Be sure to take a condom because she didn't have any. I left my lube for any takers. LOL. Happy Thanksgiving. Be nice and she will treat you good.

RedBaron Daron
11-22-23, 16:12
Aya is in Chesapeake and looking to serve up some holiday goodies. Reached out to me and I told her upfront I didn't want to hear any crap if I showed up. She was awesome and never said anything except thank you at the end. Any new comers can PM for number if interested. I took her a monster drink so that out a smile on her face. Be sure to take a condom because she didn't have any. I left my lube for any takers. LOL. Happy Thanksgiving. Be nice and she will treat you good.Does anyone have any pics of her that they can share?

FinishStrong64
11-22-23, 17:42
Does anyone have any pics of her that they can share?She's cute and her body is very nice. If you like Asian, she'll be better looking then any other Asian here.

Buwanda
11-24-23, 16:14
Wow, I'm really at a lack of words but here goes.

Texting was strange. Asked for app right before Turkey Day. First a yes, then a no. Three hrs later an I sorry and yes. Texted again today at 1130 for a 1300 appt. She said yes, Ambassador in VB.

Arrived not knowing what to expect. Door opened, pitch dark. Very welcoming and polite. I turned light on to see, I'm guessing now 42 yrs old attractive Asian, 5' 4", very petite, large soft C's. Started with nice massage then asked if I wanted to massage her. She broke out coconut cream and I proceeded to massage, extremely responsive and sensitive DATY, enormous erect nipples. BBBJ was awesome with much edging along with prostrate massage. Key event covered dog. She wanted to give me another massage but I declined. Very, very soft spoken with very insecure tone. She asked me to come back for two hrs tomorrow. Business very slow. She indicated no one is contracting her. Here for another 3 or 4 days at least.

I departed 75 minutes later totally satisfied but at the same time felt sorry. Felt like this was all she had in life. Guess I'm over thinking this. For the price point, amazing. I'd go back tomorrow if my sked allowed.

I've NOT reviewed the entire review chain so perhaps I'm missing the whole story. This is just my humble opinion.

ScottsMan17
11-25-23, 14:06
Wow, I'm really at a lack of words but here goes.

Texting was strange. Asked for app right before Turkey Day. First a yes, then a no. Three hrs later an I sorry and yes. Texted again today at 1130 for a 1300 appt. She said yes, Ambassador in VB.

Arrived not knowing what to expect. Door opened, pitch dark. Very welcoming and polite. I turned light on to see, I'm guessing now 42 yrs old attractive Asian, 5' 4", very petite, large soft C's. Started with nice massage then asked if I wanted to massage her. She broke out coconut cream and I proceeded to massage, extremely responsive and sensitive DATY, enormous erect nipples. BBBJ was awesome with much edging along with prostrate massage. Key event covered dog. She wanted to give me another massage but I declined. Very, very soft spoken with very insecure tone. She asked me to come back for two hrs tomorrow. Business very slow. She indicated no one is contracting her. Here for another 3 or 4 days at least.

I departed 75 minutes later totally satisfied but at the same time felt sorry. Felt like this was all she had in life. Guess I'm over thinking this. For the price point, amazing. I'd go back tomorrow if my sked allowed.

I've NOT reviewed the entire review chain so perhaps I'm missing the whole story. This is just my humble opinion.Bro for being at a loss for words you said a lot LOL. Don't give in to her BS it's just a ploy to not have to work hard. You really rolled the dice going down on her bro, she's had more loads dumped in her than a 1950 maytag washer.

AGuyInNorfolk
12-01-23, 14:43
Hooked up with Aya today for the first time. I can see she is attractive, today she was a little frumpy in jeans and multiple layers up top with hid her body. Once we finally got to it, she has a pretty rad body for a 40 ish woman. Nice large tits and killer nipples, she's short and tiny. She was a little bit of a complainer and I wasn't in the mood to hear it, so I kept telling her to be a good girl and be quiet. She asked if I had a condom and I told her no, that's literally her job and then she asked if I was clean. I told her, yeah, but I am not sticking my dick in your pussy without protection. She found one and we hoped on the bed. She gave me the most uninspiring blow job I have ever had. I had to constantly give her directions and force her head to even take half of my cock (5. 5 inch), no real salvia, I had to tell her to lick my balls and my ass. The highlight was I told her to rim me and got into a doggy position and she licked my ass and jerked me off. It was a first for me and super hot. She started to tired, but I wasn't done with her mouth so I told her to get on her knees and I tried as best I could to face fuck her and she took it for a few but had to kept stopping. She finally tapped out and asked me to fuck her. I asked her to ride me first because I wanted to see those tits sway and she hopped on and rode me for about 5 minutes as I admired those breasts. I kept smacking them and pinching her nips. The alarm went off (I paid $125 for 30) and she asked if I came and I told her know. I threw her off me and dragged her to the end of the bed with her ass hanging off and did a standing missionary with her. That pussy is tight and someone said, bone dry. She didn't have any lube and I spit on her pussy and went at for another 10. Finally, I ripped off the condom and hopped back on the bed and told her to suck me off again. She obliged and I told her to get it sloppy and to spit on it. She did and finally I hopped up and blew a huge load on her tits. Overall, it was bad, it wasn't great, for the price and 45 minutes it was fine. I may be too much of a blowjob snob (my ex was a fucking pro). I might hit it again, I'm just going to bring lube and my own cover. I still think I like AMPs a bit more though.

LuvARub88
01-16-24, 08:45
I was headed to town and figured I'd kick things off with a Crazy train Blow and go. Decided to cancel the trip due to show. And also never heard back.

Maybe she blocked my number because I wouldn't pay the $300 for 30 minutes. Been know to happen. LOL.

Anybody with recent sightings??

LuvARub88
01-17-24, 09:42
I was headed to town and figured I'd kick things off with a Crazy train Blow and go. Decided to cancel the trip due to show. And also never heard back.

Maybe she blocked my number because I wouldn't pay the $300 for 30 minutes. Been know to happen. LOL.

Anybody with recent sightings??She was out of town. Probably betting on sports.

FinishStrong64
01-17-24, 11:59
She was out of town. Probably betting on sports.Received the famous " Text so she's back in town.

LuvARub88
01-17-24, 23:46
Received the famous " Text so she's back in town.With a tit pic. LOL.

Ulrich Owen
04-06-24, 15:07
I'm interested in getting in touch with her, I tried texting her from the info in other boards but no dice yet. Should I try calling?