PDA

View Full Version : Bb massage parlors

LngTimeMongr
08-31-21, 18:32
Lets start this new thread. Where are the bb massages parlors at.

FlyPunter
09-13-21, 18:15
Lets start this new thread. Where are the bb massages parlors at.You may want to post this in the LA forum for better visibility.

PussyDestroyr
09-18-21, 12:27
You may want to post this in the LA forum for better visibility.This a unicorn. Likely do not exist.

HexenDuction
01-02-22, 02:25
It could be available at Simple Massage in Rosemead for "regulars"!

There is probably at least one monger in every Korean or Chinese full service shop that is getting everything raw, if the shop has been open for any length of time with same ownership / management. Just be the most charming motherfucker at that shop!

Of course, it's a new day since Covid, so all bets are off!

This a unicorn. Likely do not exist.

Tjinla2001
01-06-22, 16:33
It could be available at Simple Massage in Rosemead for "regulars"!

There is probably at least one monger in every Korean or Chinese full service shop that is getting everything raw, if the shop has been open for any length of time with same ownership / management. Just be the most charming motherfucker at that shop!

Of course, it's a new day since Covid, so all bets are off!I went to Simple one time. I inseminated the technician 7 minutes later.

LC310
03-30-22, 23:09
Susan at Serenity Spa in Carson on Main St north of Sepulveda is a condom optional girl. 40's with fake C cups and a sub. Decent massage too.

Krayanne
04-15-22, 23:39
Susan at Serenity Spa in Carson on Main St north of Sepulveda is a condom optional girl. 40's with fake C cups and a sub. Decent massage too.How much is spend?

LC310
05-01-22, 19:55
How much is spend?60 for the hour and 100 tip for everything with Susan.

CptfPower
05-03-22, 19:28
You guys are looking in the wrong place for bb. Go in the la forum and read up on kgirls bb.

Get verified and bust in a beautiful kgirl msog and pretty much whatever you desire they'll do.

I've railed all types of Kgirls there and never had a bad exp.

Hadez
06-05-22, 15:52
How exactly does one get verified.

That process is costing them a lot of money. They probably doing ok but now that girls are coming back and services opening up.

Shoot they lucky most people want to stay in LA / OC. If people were willing to travel there are girls who get tested or they can not come up to my room.

K girls do not offer anything close to what these girls do. Well maybe they do but the verification process means a lot of mongers will never know what they offer.

You guys are looking in the wrong place for bb. Go in the la forum and read up on kgirls bb.

Get verified and bust in a beautiful kgirl msog and pretty much whatever you desire they'll do.

I've railed all types of Kgirls there and never had a bad exp.

Panchito33
06-05-22, 17:56
Process isn't easy. Some bookers are more lenient than others in LA. Some will ask for your I'd, work stub, work #, its all part of the vetting process to make sure you aren't LE. Once you get verified with one, it opens doors for many other Kgirl agencies. Service wise, Kgirls for me are the best. Much better than AMPs, service wise and look wise. I dabble in both Kgirl scene and the AMP scene. Speaking from experience, AMP scene pales in comparison.

Kgirls offer everything AMP girls do and more. Plus is much more discrete.

How exactly does one get verified.

That process is costing them a lot of money. They probably doing ok but now that girls are coming back and services opening up.

Shoot they lucky most people want to stay in LA / OC. If people were willing to travel there are girls who get tested or they can not come up to my room.

K girls do not offer anything close to what these girls do. Well maybe they do but the verification process means a lot of mongers will never know what they offer.

Wheels322
06-16-22, 02:45

I've railed all types of Kgirls there and never had a bad exp.CpftPower is right. Kgirls are where it's at. You'll pay a little more than seeing an AMP girl but you get an hr or hhr with some insanely hot girls. No masks, many no condoms and they'll do wherever you want. It's like being able to go to a bar in Ktown, pick the hottest girl there and take them home. Go the LA forums for the best info.