PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Yak27
01-02-06, 16:13
Someone had to start this thread... Please use this thread for your 2006 experiences in the great boro of Brooklyn....

NYCsteam
01-03-06, 01:16
Hopefully 2006 will see more street action, It has been dead, dead dead.....where is all the action? SW are desperate for $$ and are dopers and crackers......have they found another means to make $$? Not a soul on the streets..........I guess that Reagan " Just say no" shit finally worked LOL!!

Real Romeo
01-06-06, 03:09
Happy New Year. This report is late, but I was in East NY the morning of New Year's Eve at about 3:45am. That club on Stanley was starting to let out. That intersection was off the chain, as far as girls all over the street. Leo had the area blocked off. I thought it was looking good. 4:45 came and the action started to die down. At 5:00am 2 cruisers started circling the area and stopping ALL the girls strolling around. There were about 5 girls working. But LE was all over them. They were giving summonses, and they would pull away, and 2 minutes later, the other car would swoop in and go after any cars that went near the girls. I had a REAL close call with a girl in my car, so I think I'd stay away from there for awhile. I saw a girl I've dated a few times, and she said most of the regular girls from the area have went out of state because of how hot it's been in East ny and queens. With the area over by Rockaway blvd. done now too, 2006 is starting on a bad foot. Girls can still be found up on Sutphin though. Be safe.

Shawn2004
01-08-06, 12:53
Yo, did these hoes have a new years resolution. I am not going to suck dick for money etc. I dont know what the issue is but there are regular girls i use to be able to pull. I quess it has something with the economy. I cannot wait until the democrats return to office to screw up. Damn remember Koch and Dinkins damn those were the days.

You dont realise how good you have things until it is gone. I cannot wait when the economy goes down. Remember them women who had to suck some dick to put food in their kids mouths.

Be careful of craigslist. I believe that LE is present.

I advise to my fellow mongers to frequent titty bars especially underground. I use to go to Rockwell downtown Brooklyn near IRS office (Rockwell Pl Corner of Fulton Street).

Dominican Republic is unfortunately the best alternative to find hoes but i find that the prices rival American prices. But, the availiablity women hunting for money (sucking dick for money) is more than US.

Guys, please be careful when hunting. Please do not try to walk and shop especially at night. I know from experience.

pinga
01-12-06, 14:13
Got a pretty good bbbj from some black ho for $25 a few nights back. She was mid thirties and not too skanky looking. She refused shot in mouth saying she had a toothache. This was around 3av. and Butler st. We ended going to a street spot on President st. as there were police cruisers in the area.

pinga
01-12-06, 14:24
Not sure of club name but it is by 37st. and right under the BQE on 3av. I went to this spot a few months back on a weekday afternoon and it was empty with only 2 girls. Had a lapdance in back with full roaming but did not press for more as one of the lady managers is always circling around.
I went back one friday night and it was a bit crowded with about 10 girls on duty. None of them were special. I recently went one thursday night around 7pm and place was hopping with more girls coming in all the time. There were at least 12 and 3 of them looked very fine. There was one tall Russian with the rest Latinas and Sistas evenly split. I was pressed for time so I did not stay long but the place does show promise specially for take out.

Real Romeo
01-12-06, 21:15
Hit east NY about 2am Thursday(01/12). There were finally some girls out, but UC/LE was out in force. They were in a few late model nissan sedans and a Livery van. I saw 5 different bsw's. 4 were decent, 1 was nice. She looked like Laila Ali. Couldn't get near her without LE coming near. Damn. Went to Coney Island, found an old regular wsw. Shes a little busted, but gives a really good bbbj. There was another wsw I havent seen before. She was rough also, and also 2 bsw's. No models down there, but they're always out, and they all give cheap bbbj's. Sutphin had some action around 4am, but LE is circling there too. All the boroughs seem to be throwing a lot of resources at stopping the Hobby. Be VERY aware of your surroundings before talking to, or picking up any girls. Be Safe.

Sabor
01-14-06, 11:36
Looks like LE had a setup in CI last nite. I saw a nice WSW that looked too good to be true. Yep, it sure was. Some poor monger stopped and said something to her and next thing you know Bam! Three cars came out and stopped him. Be careful out there!

Be safe!

Real Romeo
01-26-06, 03:20
Hey. Hit Coney Island about 230am Wed.(01/25). Just as I came into the area, I saw this black girl with crazy curves standing at a bodega window. I slowed down to admire them, and she turned towards me and smiled and waved. I stopped, she just hopped in. She looked even better up close. Kind of bigger and a little thicker than I like, but very pretty face and lots of lip gloss. Clean girl. Found a spot and got one of THE best deepthroat bbbj's of my life.
Afterwards, I stopped off in East NY. I found 2 bsw's walking in the area. One was short and a little thick, the other one looked like Mary J., a solid 9, I stopped to talk to her, she wanted 60 for cbj, so I said too much, and I go to pull away, and LE comes around the corner. Whew, good thing I was thinking cheap. Stayed in the area for about 30 minutes, no other girls, and LE circling the whole time. Be Safe.

Real Romeo
01-26-06, 03:26
P.S. for my last post. I also found a bsw up in the Industrial area by Fountain ave. and Stanley. About 25 or so, petite. She wasn't too good looking though. That's it

Myself
01-30-06, 10:25
I advise to my fellow mongers to frequent titty bars especially underground. I use to go to Rockwell downtown Brooklyn near IRS office (Rockwell Pl Corner of Fulton Street).Hey guys,

Not sure of it but I am 95% sure that Rockwells is closed. Don't know if it was raided or what but for the past 3 weeks everytime I decided to drive up there the doors and gate were locked shut.

Myself

Gtrack
02-01-06, 08:57
After work last night I ran into Joy from last summer.We set something up and it was not as good as last year.I spent two jacksons and felt less than satsified.I will try again.This was only my third time out this year

Shawn2004
02-02-06, 10:56
Rockwell is opened on Wed and Mon

Myself
02-02-06, 23:26
Rockwell is opened on Wed and MonWas wondering if it was still the same too. I was there before they got raided and nobody was offering VIP. Still had the lap dances though. If they did open up again don't know how safe it would be, since it would always be prone to being raided again.

Myself

Lew Archer
02-03-06, 20:30
Has anyone been to the spot on Washington Avenue and Flushing recently? I haven't been there since the Summer when some trouble was brewing there. Also, my work schedule changed and my car died.

NYCsteam
02-05-06, 01:14
About 2 weeks ago Nevins around Butler wsw clean, neat, nice body, named Heather. Found a nice spot, She let me play with her nice bra less puppies, I had her work my rod with her hand and tongue, before proceeding for the full BBBJ CIM all for $20. She's very clean, and nice Hot body still in shape maybe worth porkin next time

Kane
02-05-06, 12:22
[QUOTE=nycsteam]About 2 weeks ago Nevins around Butler wsw clean, neat, nice body, named Heather.

What time of day?

NYCsteam
02-07-06, 01:29
1130pm Mon

Heatguyj
02-07-06, 01:36
About 2 weeks ago Nevins around Butler wsw clean, neat, nice body, named Heather. Found a nice spot, She let me play with her nice bra less puppies, I had her work my rod with her hand and tongue, before proceeding for the full BBBJ CIM all for $20. She's very clean, and nice Hot body still in shape maybe worth porkin next timeWow. You lucky bastard.

I need to go to BK more often!

NYCsteam
02-14-06, 01:58
Did the Sunset park trak DEADER THAN HELL

Dijinn
02-23-06, 23:50
After reading the posts here I decided to take a ride around the Nevins area. First trip down. Nothing. Noone out on the streets. So, I decide to take a ride back up on 3rd Ave. Nothing. Not even someone I could have mistaken as an SW. So, I figure what the hell, I'll drive down Nevins again and take a look see.

I'm pulling up to the corner of Nevins and Butler when I see this WSW. I give her a long stare and she stares right back at me. I'm thinking this might be Heather. So, I drive past. Swing back around the block and I'm coming down Butler when I notice in the shadows of one of the buildings on the right a parked LE patrol car. Needless to say I didn't stop and see if the SW was indeed Heather, I just high-tailed it out of there.

If this WSW was indeed Heather. Just from what I saw I would rate her a 6. I'll try and check out the area again tomorrow night and see if it picks up at all.

- J.

NJ's Finest
02-25-06, 22:33
I know that there is a section on this site for Craigslist reviews, but from what I've seen, I don't think many people look there. I was wondering if anyone has seen the provider in Bensonhurst called Marie "The Oral Goddess"

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ers/136876766.html

I have read reports saying that she was a crackhead and what not but which provider isn't a ch? Can anyone offer a review on her, and pricing information?

Also, has anyone seen the 19 year old "student" bbw in Bay Ridge? How are her services? I would like to visit these providers, but I was just wondering if anyone has any comments before I do.

03-02-06, 15:28
I was passing through Brooklyn in the early afternoon yesterday. Passed Nevins & 3rd avenue. It used to be that you can find something at anytime of day on these strolls. Nothing at all. It's sad.
Stopped in Coney I on the way back. The only thing out was Blondie. She had a slammin ass. I haven't seen an ass like this in years. She was a late 20s hispanic (my favorite). Small tittie dur to the pipe. She walked like a cracker, but otherwise didn't seem too bad.
Hopped in, nice personality. Not overly freindly, but then again I have enough buddies. Fortunately I don't let them blow me. $.2 for bbbjcimws. And I stress WS. I actually had pull her off when I was done or she would've sucked out a kidney. I would do it again next time I need my eyes pulled deeper into their sockets.

NYCsteam
03-07-06, 00:11
Area still deader than hell

Member #4031
03-23-06, 16:43
Why is this board so dead, with all the action here you would think we would be only second to the west coast.

Real Romeo
03-23-06, 19:44
HIt the Penn/Linden area about 1am Thursday(03/23). There were 2 sw's out. One thick bsw about mid 20's. Probably about a 6. There was also a real tiny light-skinned lsw? about 20, also about a 6. Real cheap bbbj. Not very good, but I guess you get what you pay for. Area was very quiet. Didn't see any other mongers out.

Real Romeo
03-25-06, 08:01
Had business in brooklyn Fri. morning. I was in the area at 6:30am and there were about 4 girls out. They were all pretty thick, and were giving high prices. Got one to lower her price. Great bbbj. Dropped her off, and on my way out saw a HOT shortie that looked like Lil Kim. She had long blond hair. I guess late mornings are when they're out for now. Be Safe

Gtrack
03-26-06, 05:17
My first time being out in a long time.I started in Brooklyn and headed over to the Franklin Ave area. Things were very quiet and I circled the track several times.On my last time I ran into my favorite provider Tammi and we headed over to her spot.She said her phone was stolen and that is why people who know her were getting a full mailbox.I had not seen her in a month and I was excited to see her.I got a great half and half with hard breast sucking for a jackson.Everything was unrushed and the service was excellent.She said she should have a new phone by next saturday April 1 and also people who know should now look for her in this area.I never made it across the water or down to the 3rd Ave/Nevins area but after my session I felt energized to this account of my adventure

DwnLowNYC
03-27-06, 01:00
The scene is real dead, I'm hoping it will pick up as the weather improve. Plus with all these clubs being raided, I'm sure most of these girls are going back to the streets

Dijinn
03-28-06, 13:20
Last week on Friday night I was cruising the Nevins/3rd Ave area again. I saw 1 rail thin bsw on a corner, I drove by a few times pulled over and she walked up. As soon as I saw her, I drove off... she looked like a possible 6 or 7 under the streetlights but up close she was a 3 at best. I wasn't even sure "she" was a "she". One thing I won't stick my dick into is a TS. Didn't even bother to get rates or a name.

Later on that night I saw a hsw, a possible 6 (she had on alot of clothing, it was pretty windy out). I drove around the block a few times to make sure there were no LE out and when I felt safe, drove back to the corner but someone must have picked her up. I didn't wait around to see if she came back.

That was the extent of my mongering.

- J.

Billy Bonker
03-28-06, 18:23
Took a fast cruise on the island, sad to say no one in sight. This was around 3am this morning.

Black Bone
04-04-06, 18:04
Took a strool over by penn sat and sunday morning. Nothing but heavyweights over there. If thats your thing then you will be in heaven.

Member #4031
04-16-06, 16:56
Report on craigslist : this site could be useful sometimes, i say sometimes because this site also proves useful to Leo as well. I had a couple of hits as well as a couple of misses. Be wary and always cross reference.

Member #4031
04-16-06, 22:16
Man don't you miss the good old days. This boro is weak. I had more action out of state and craigslist is 30/70 on the side of bad. Had some luck using it though. So becareful fellas the bait and switch is in high gear.

Gtrack
04-18-06, 03:34
I was making my rounds and I was looking for Tammi when I was approached by a thin wsw named Heather.I asked the standard questions and everything checked out.She showed me her small chest and I was satsified.The best thing that she offered was bbbj for a jackson which she was proficent in.My adventure occurred at a little hotel on Washington between Greene and Lafayette.In my almost 30 years of mongering I have never gotten taken care of around the corner.I usually walk over to the tracks that are a little out of my neighborhood.with that being said I would probably use her again.She had no contact number and said she usually works N.Portland and Myrtle near the the projects.If any body has any stories PM since we have to be tight in maintaining our security.I think this is why nobody posts as frequently since everybody and you know who you are are reading this board.

Kane
06-19-06, 15:55
Wake up Brooklyn. Dont tell me noone is getting any. I know things have changed but there are still girls out there. I moved out of the area so I havent posted in awhile but Ive been making a point to visit the old stomping grounds whenever I can. I ve noticed some of my favorite regulars are back in Bushwick:
-Angel, young, petite PR- she is staying at a place on Irving and Troutman, can be seen in daytime around area.
-India, young, petite PR, looks a bit mid eastern, out at night around Cypress and Starr
-Laura- white girl, long dark, curly hair, great rack- hangs on St Nicholas between starr and troutman.
Anyone run into these girls ? They all give great service.
Anyone find any other diamonds in bklyn lately?

Kane
06-21-06, 15:11
Hello. Is Anyone Out There?

NJ's Finest
06-25-06, 22:24
I was driving through the area, noticed about 4 sw's today, all on Stanley Ave. between Fountain and Ashford. all were bsw. 3 were seen around 6pm, 1 was seen at 930pm. out of the 3 earlier ones, 1 was maybe a 5 or 6, and the other 2 were really nasty crackheads. the 930 girl may have been the same as the one i rated "5", because she was also a 5. The girl had a nice rack, but didnt slow down enough to see more because there was someone behind me who pulled a U and picked her up. thats all for now, get out guys... they are definately out there.

Sabor
07-11-06, 02:14
Well, Brooklyn is not entirely dead. I pass by Nevins and 3rd once in a while and see the usual although LE has been there also. CI has the same ol same ol. I've gone thru Classon where G-Track used to stomp but it's quiet dead. Maybe the ol HP in the Bronx has something better.

Be safe!

Kane
07-19-06, 13:10
hey fellas
I ran into angel on starr and irving in bushwick@ around 4 in the afternoon on Wednesday. She is fine as I have said in the past. Unfortunately, she is even harder to find now. She has no number or regular place to stay in the neighborhood. Consider yourself lucky if you find her. Here is a pic.

ItsMeFag
07-20-06, 23:09
Hello everyone. New to bk so ive read up on the board and hope to contribute. I checked out nevins and 3rd. Found one WSW 3/10, looked cracked out and another BSW that wasnt much better. I work around broadway and have seen a few posibilities. Question: anyone had luck in the area.

I also checked out the suggested areas in previous posts, linden, jamaica etc and they were deserted. Most are residential areas. Ok, ill post next time i roll out!

Kings
07-23-06, 06:01
It's been a long time since i posted, been away awhile. I used to hit all the spots like club ass and fstop when i came to NY, but i see they are no more. I need one of you to be so kind as to give me reliable info on a provider that is able to be contacted by phone or does incall consistently in one local. I was just released from prison and my funds are limited. alsohas anyone tried mya of of craigs "$100 for bbbj greek and everything else" this would be my last result. thanks in advance. what happened to all the girls from those spots?

Kings
07-25-06, 19:20
Spotted a wsw on pitkins and van siclen, quoted 25 for fs. I didn't take advantage as i was on foot. 5/6 in the looks department. area has lot's of hoetential

Kings
07-26-06, 13:32
6 am corner of ashford and pitkin ave 1 bsw. Corner of warwick and pitkin 1 bsw. price of $20 quoted for f/s. also one psw wh has her own room. bsw's were a 5/6 and psw was a 6/7 on the sw scale.

Gtrack
07-27-06, 20:57
After a long absence from the scene due to to work I was able to hook up with TAMMI twice.My first encounter was last Saturday night and I had a good session since I am one of her regulars.A cbj for a jackson and she told me she was back in the FRANKLIN area.
The second ecncounter was tonight THURSDAY and this time it was a unrushed half and half for a jackson. She does not have a phone but will be in the area for a while.
GILLSCOT:email me after you read this.
I have been encouraging board members to post all summer so dont be afraid to share the information

Kings
07-29-06, 16:13
classon & fulton had at least 5bsw & 1 lsw working after 2am. also east new york tracks were active to especially new lots ave area

Kings
08-07-06, 23:04
best spot i've seen thus far, lot's of action on star and everything i saw was 5 or better.

DwnLowNYC
08-08-06, 00:02
classon & fulton had at least 5bsw & 1 lsw working after 2am. also east new york tracks were active to especially new lots ave areaWOW that spot is popping again, it was dead for a long time, was by pennisula Blvs., and it was like a ghost town. Damn I remeber a time there were 20 plus girls by the White Castle

Kane
08-08-06, 10:03
good looking out guys,
Bushwick still has some diamomnds out there.
Be careful on starr between Irving and st nicicholas. There is acrack house that alot of the girls hang out in and sometime in front of. It is really hot. LE watches it close and everyone in the neighborhood knows about it.

Kane
08-08-06, 10:06
Kings,
What kindve girls have you seen in Bushwick lately? Do you remember any names? I havent been there in a couple weeks and Im curious.

Kings
08-09-06, 16:11
I went and saw the psw in east new york. you can find her around warrick & glenmore. has her own spot and will rent the room to you if you find someone else in the nieghborhood. also around the corner on ashford there is a hang out between glenmore and the next cross street heading towards liberty ave. psw charges .4 for a nice unrushed half & half. she always showers before the deed so expect a 15 min wait.

Kings
08-09-06, 16:14
Also, i know of a person who rents rooms on broadway, also know a bsw who gives excellent unrushed service late night when her roomate is away at work. this is around the kosicuscko & broadway area

Kings
08-10-06, 23:40
Bushwick real busy today about 6-7 sw in front of the house or around starr between st nick and irving. police also out and about. they pulled a van up to the subway entrance closest to the house the girls work out of. This occured right after the rain stopped

Kings
08-12-06, 09:39
Hit it around 2-3am this morning.I saw 2 lsw in the area. One seemed to be a nonpro about a 5 on the scale. she was dressed normal. i approached and would have used her services but she had no place to do the deed. I am a foot soldier. Her english wasn't too good, claims she staying in the basement of some family's house. other lsw was a 3/4 heavy set and obvious to spot. I didn't appoach her.

Kings
08-12-06, 09:44
I walked 3rd ave from 38th to 61 between 5 & 6 am this morning. on 52 saw a real knockout lsw, obvious by her wardrobe. i'd say an 7/8 on the scale easy. She didn't last long. Also on 55th there is a building w/2or 3 girls working. all around 3/4 on the scale. 1 was white, one hispanic and one indeterminable. Will try them tonite as the look like $20 hoes. But at least they have a spot on the track.

Clubber55
08-13-06, 10:49
Drove past an interesting, tall blonde wsw hanging on the corner of 3rd by the BQE at about 6am, and got the look. Swung around the block to check it out more closely. I stop, wait and the sw quickly walks up to me and then slowly, to my horror I can see that its a TV. I gunned the engine outta there faster than you could say he/she! The sw screamed something at me, but I was just laughing at myself. Did not not see anything else up or down on 3rd at all. Maybe LE just went by?

Gtrack
08-14-06, 08:01
Kings:Glad to see that you are following the tradition and giving new information to keep the hobbyist happy.I am sorry that I could not hook up with you over the weekend and I would love to share TAMMI with you since you and I share similar interests.
Email or PM me and so that we can try and set something up.

Kings
08-15-06, 03:25
I tried 3rd and 2nd ave between 45th to 60th streets and saw nothing.

Kings
08-15-06, 03:27
Franklin was jumping as early as 2pm yesterday about 5 bsw out and about. saw one with a 7/8 body but her face was fucked up. I can't stand acne. b the time i decided i could over look it she was headed off with someone else.

Billy88
08-15-06, 19:02
Wow Kings thanks for the reports. Next time I'm down in Bushwick/3rd Ave I'll post what went down. -Billy

Kings
08-18-06, 22:11
Warning. Stay way from black girl named mimi. she is a con artist, totally out to rip you off. you can't miss her becauuse she's pregnant. I had a bad experience w/her tonight. I don't care to elaborate other than that because i should have known better.

Gtrack
08-19-06, 23:02
Fellow board member KINGS and I cruised east new york and the franklin area.Their was little activity so I called it a night.

Kings
09-10-06, 11:42
Why isn't there any info being posted. I have about 10 post to make but refuse to share info. Share and share alike.

NJ's Finest
09-10-06, 21:19
If you have 10 posts to make then you should make them, because you are a lucky man! I search the Penn Ave./ East NY area at least 2-3 times a week and always find NOTHING. I tried 10-11pm, then last night 1-2am, and still nothing. am I looking in the wrong places? maybe I should try Bushwick, or somewhere else? Does anyone have info on the 3rd ave stroll- is it active?

Black Bone
09-11-06, 20:48
You have to go over to the other side of penn where the apartments are. you should find a couple over there. I saw some friday night while checking out a friend.

Kings
09-12-06, 00:57
I always am in the area of pitkin and Van Siclen. I see them as soon as i step off the train most nights. Try Ashford between Liberty and Glenmore. Also try Warrick between the same streets. They are out there. I have a cousin who is a sw so I have an unfair advantage in this area. I usually have her make contact and call me on my cell when she sees a decent one.

Kings
09-12-06, 01:02
From Halsey to Myrtle is alive usually right after dark. You have to look carefully as the pedestrian traffic doesn't die down until real late. high concertration from Kouskisco to Hart. once againmy cousin also frequents this area and provides me w/ same service as she does in East Ny. also have a friend who rents rooms 20 for 4hrs. i usually just give him 20 and camp out. the most i've been able to find during that period of time is 5.

Kings
09-17-06, 18:11
Broadway and putnam was a hot bed last night. I hooked up w a 23yr old psw. She has a contact number. Also have a contact number for a wsw with long blonde hair and excellent oral skills. I've hooked up with at least 10-15 different sw in the past 14 days. I have contacts for some. Also on thursday had a 21yr old dark askinned psw, have a contat for her and her sister. What's up with the rest of you?

Gtrack
09-17-06, 21:15
Tonight I hit sunday but I took one for the team.Her name was chocolate thick gave me a quick hand job for a jackson with no oral action. Definitely would not use her agan.
Good leg work KINGS and keep the info flowing.

Kings
09-24-06, 20:52
Try bushwick & palmetto, Broadway & willoughby, and also cornelia and central. lot's of variety out there fellas

Real Romeo
10-07-06, 21:03
Hit East Ny about 4:30 am friday morning (10/05) There were 5 girls out. One by Penn And Stanley, and the others were in the industrial area. All were decent, 2 were very nice. Heavy LE presence though. Loitered for an hour and saw another 2 girls , but they were acting suspicious, maybe decoys. Found one walking on the outskirts up on Linden. Got fast bbbj and left. Be Safe

BretFarve77
10-18-06, 07:00
I don,t know why nobody has posted in the brooklyn thread lately. I've been driving by the industrial area in the early morning for the past month. there has been at least 2 sws out every morning. Today there were 5 decent bsw out, one looked great in high heel boots and a mini skirt. I did not partake becaues LE was heavy this morning, but most mornings I have seen no LE presence.

BretFarve77
10-18-06, 07:04
On another note, I also drive by the train tracks by ashford and new lots every morning. I've read about a lot of activity there but I have yet to see a single sw in the area. I'd love to hear more about this area, times to look or streets to check out.

Kings
10-26-06, 14:53
3 at corner of putnam and classon right now all bsw

Forth Ryte
10-29-06, 08:09
Getting a bogus summons for.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the past months I have heard incidents involving summonses from LE in areas we know well. But then the court throws out the the charges without even hearing the case.

In a couple of cases, LE caught the monger in the act on a quiet street, in another case they pulled the monger over after he talked to an SW but she didn't get into the car.

In all these case, the charges were something like loitering or disorderly conduct. In the case of the guy who talked to the girl but didnt pick her up they charged him with intentionally obstructing vehicular or pedestrian traffic!

It seems to me that in these cases, they KNOW what was going on but don't have proof that money was invloved (and therefore no proof of a crime) but they want to hassle the monger. They want to teach a lesson and scare the monger. I'm thinking that they KNOWINGLY issue summonses for bogus charges that the courts will throw out immediatley but they still figure that hassling the monger is doing their job.

Who has experience with this? What were you charged with and what happened? How widespread is this LE policy?

I am one of the victims here. Post your response or PM me. I have further thoughts that I want to share but first I want to get a sense of how much of this is going on out there.

-- Forth Ryte

Kings
10-29-06, 10:12
Myrtle and Broadway is good most times of the dat this past week also still seeing girls out on Putnam and Broadway, especially after 12am. Prices usually .2-.3 usually bsw or hsw

Freak in Black
10-31-06, 00:34
Myrtle and Broadway is good most times of the dat this past week also still seeing girls out on Putnam and Broadway, especially after 12am. Prices usually .2-.3 usually bsw or hswIs there any action during the day? I am thinking that is what you are talking about.

Kings
10-31-06, 08:00
Action all the time, but harder to spot during the day, I believe there is a meth clinic around the area because i've been approached by several people trying to sell it.

Kings
10-31-06, 20:59
Anyone familiar w/the Hewes and Broadway area? There is a cheap hotel there that i was taken too and the are looks ripe for for girls. Also there seemed to be a precint 2 blocks away. Room cost was 20 for the hr.

Kings
11-01-06, 18:21
I have one wsw phone # and 2 hsw locations where the girls have their own rooms. I'm only willing to trade for good verifiable contact info. one of the hsw is on Bushwick & Putnam and the other is in E. NY. I believe GTrack will be willing to vouch for my resources. PM me for trade

Kings
11-04-06, 15:39
Any senior members open to hunting together this weekend, getting two or three girls to a room and doing our thing? Pm me if interested.

TexasMonger
11-05-06, 01:31
I wish I looked at this thread sooner ...Perhaps next time

Cheers

TM

Kings
11-05-06, 09:16
This is between 2am -7am today. I saw Maritza, plus size dominican on Harte and Broadway. She's usually out day & night, good service provider, no rush and she also has a place of here own. Saw a bsw on Broadway & Harte. Real nice looking, got beat to her so no info there. Saw the usuals on Broadway and Putnam. Young bsws are available around daybreak on Putnam & Broadway. Sometimes they are a block or two over or up on Bushwick and Putnam. Also, i'm going to try to get picks of the action to post. We are supposed to be NEW YORK CITY so let's represent and get this forum going. We are the Ho capital of the US of A.

Gillscot
11-05-06, 15:00
This is between 2am -7am today. I saw Maritza, plus size dominican on Harte and Broadway. She's usually out day & night, good service provider, no rush and she also has a place of here own. Saw a bsw on Broadway & Harte. Real nice looking, got beat to her so no info there. Saw the usuals on Broadway and Putnam. Young bsws are available around daybreak on Putnam & Broadway. Sometimes they are a block or two over or up on Bushwick and Putnam. Also, i'm going to try to get picks of the action to post. We are supposed to be NEW YORK CITY so let's represent and get this forum going. We are the Ho capital of the US of A.

what trains are up that way, kings?
I usually monger in Manhattan. The last time I was in Brooklyn was about a year ago. I was chasing sws in the Franklin area. Gtrack tipped me to that stroll when we werte chasing Tammi.

Kings
11-06-06, 09:20
Broadway runs right under the J . I was out yesterday and saw plenty of woman working the trade during the daylight hours.

Kings
11-12-06, 00:46
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/233551114.html

TexasMonger
11-12-06, 10:25
Wow...This is too good to be true .....May be the next stop for me. Kings, when you get the exact fix on the place, would you please send me an IM.

Thanx man

Cheers

TM

Chocha Lover
11-13-06, 06:38
Geez I was driving from Ridgewood to Bushwick to East New York to Rockaway blvd. Zero.. Maybe it was because it's a rainy night. I spent easily 3 hours driving around. Maybe I go out roaming too late 1am-4am. I shouldn't say there was none.. There were some around Fulton and Van Siclen but they were Nasty crackheads HSW & BSW. I mean there are crackheads and there are CRACKHEADS. There used to be some action around Atlantic/Fulton from Penn to Rockaway. WTF am I losing my touch? Am I driving too fast? Maybe I'm too picky. I tried Penn for the first time. I think there was a BSW near Wendy's. Not really into BSW unless they're really nice. Damn I'm racist right? :)

I'll map out a route on google maps and try King's spots. Maybe I'll get luckier.

Dikingx14
11-15-06, 00:32
Yeah big dawg, that was a little racist, but you know in the monger world it don't mean shit. You like what you like. I prefer blks and latin, but lately been looking to see if there was any indian action but can't seem to find any that get down like that.

Chocha Lover
11-15-06, 07:48
I went out tonight on a hunch that all the SWs might've stayed in due to the rain the last few nights. They were out there tonight. Saw a BSW on Jefferson and Wyckoff. A LSW on Starr and Cypress. Very light LE activity.

Saw a nice BSW (see? I like dark meat sometimes) on Fulton and Barbey. Gave me her number said her name was Liya (Laya?). I'll try it out and give a review if it's legit.

Does anyone ever pick up a girl walking around with a guy? Never sure what to do when I see that. Do you honk? I don't wanna get shot or nothing. :)

I'm curious about west indians / Indians / Guyanese hos but I've never seen it. Guess I'll have to get them in Trinidad or Guyana.

Lesson learned: The only hos out on a rainy night are the desperate nasty ones.

NJ's Finest
11-16-06, 23:43
There are 2 or 3 guyanese girls that post on craigslist, but I don't know if they are legit or not (just search "guyanese" in all of NYC). As for Indian action, the best that can be had is in Trinidad itself. Aside from all the houses in Trinidad, there are strip clubs where lap dances with no restrictions can be had for about $5 USD, with NO restrictions! 2 years ago, I was fingering the skinniest indian girl with C cup tits for less than 1 USD. However, full service is not so cheap at $25 USD, which is still a great deal. It was the best, I can't wait to go back.

ThickJohnson
11-17-06, 19:51
There are 2 or 3 guyanese girls that post on craigslist, but I don't know if they are legit or not (just search "guyanese" in all of NYC). As for Indian action, the best that can be had is in Trinidad itself. Aside from all the houses in Trinidad, there are strip clubs where lap dances with no restrictions can be had for about $5 USD, with NO restrictions! 2 years ago, I was fingering the skinniest indian girl with C cup tits for less than 1 USD. However, full service is not so cheap at $25 USD, which is still a great deal. It was the best, I can't wait to go back.Make sure to beware of this number 718-736-3274 can't say if they are legit or not but many of the pics they use are fake.

NJ's Finest
11-18-06, 16:20
Make sure to beware of this number 718-736-3274 can't say if they are legit or not but many of the pics they use are fake.

I had a feeling those ads were too good to be true. How do you know the pictures are fake? She probably is guyanese, but not nearly as hot as the pictures. In any event, I don't know much about craigslist escorts and how to approach them/what to say. I have only used sw services in the past.

EDIT: Sorry, just searched the # in craigslist and saw many hits, some white, some guyanese, etc.

ThickJohnson
11-19-06, 09:50
I don't know much about craigslist escorts and how to approach them/what to say. I have only used sw services in the past.When I'm looking on the CL here's what I look for:

1. Pictures. If the pictures look to professional they are immediately suspect usually when the girls use fake pics they select obvious ones like this http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ers/236984713.html
if Adina Jewel (on the right) were on CL I'd go broke hitting that.

2. Search on the number, and name. If you notice a bunch of girls working the same number it's either a sting or several girls working out of the same location which means that when you get there the 125lb killer body girl you saw in the ad won't be available but her 225lb partner will be.

3. Frequency of Posts. If you notice a girl posting alot It usually means that she doesn't have many callers and is desperate. More importantly she has no repeat business which usually means her skillset sucks. The better performing girls may post 4 times in a 24 hour period because the demand is so great.

4. Incall/Outcall. incalls are always risky, show up about a half hour before and survey the area. look for LE and anything out of the ordinary. Do not go into the PJ's. If you have someone come to your place secure your things and at no time leave her alone. And whatever you do don't fall for the "I have to give the driver my money first" trick. If she tells you that then tell her to leave her bag with you while she takes the money to her driver.

Hope this helps

Charlie Horse
11-19-06, 20:20
Having the advantage of speaking Russian, and encouraged by certain previous threads that my countrywomen are worthy of visiting (despite my prior experience), I set out into the Brooklyn night.

I called close to a dozen numbers from a Russian newspaper, got several hits. Following my prefferences, my search eventually led me into the heart of Midwood, a very safe and quiet area. The femme, Marina, is 21 (and looks it), is in the country for one year, speaks decent English. I got to her through an off-site agency, so it cost me $.3 for half with less than half of that going to her, but if you contact her directly, it's $ for half, unsure of whole. She is blonde, around 5'6, face - 7, body - 7.5 (I tend to be a harsher critic than most). In short, a cute young girl with a hot body that you will want to get "acquainted" with the moment you see her on the street.

She is not a GFE. Which is alright with me, but I know that this is important for many of you. She shares an appartment with another provider, an older heavier woman from one of the Eastern republics. Now this was late (after 9), and she's had a busy day, which she shared with me (she's pretty honest about what's happening with her), so she was visibly worn out only about 15 minutes and several positions into it. Again, not a GFE; she shows enjoyment if she is enjoying herself, and doesn't show it if she isn't. And though she was obviously enjoying our session, I could see that she was quite tired. 20 minutes into it she pulled away saying that she can't go on anymore, and asked if she could finish off with a cbj. I told her that I wont be able to finish that way, only bbbj (which is generally true for me). After some ressistance, a decent bbbj followed, but no cim.

All in all, if the non-GFE part isn't a big deal to you, then I'd say that the action is well worth the admission price. She did mention that she'd be more accomodating if I would contact her directly.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin], Marina. Keep in mind that she does not advertise on the net or in any non-Russian publications.

Happy hunting.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Billy88
11-28-06, 01:22
I cruised towards Broadway & Putnam last night, and on the way there I briefly saw a girl with a super-short black miniskirt on, who looked great, (did anyone sample this girl?) however, on closer inspection it looked like she was teetering around like she was on crack or she was pretty wasted in general though so I didn't partake.

I have to say that's a lousy neighborhood down there, and I'd hate to get a flat there. Alot of tinted windows, dirty looks from the locals (both in wheels and on foot), and the like. There were several BSW's, but the two I saw (with teeth) weren't worth a second glance, not to mention LE is very active in that area and a couple of cops were eyeballing me. Maybe Broadway has better action during the day or something? Does anyone have a connection with some hot Russian women down in Bay Ridge? I feel like Brooklyn's got to have more going on. I occasionally pass a SW on Driggs & S5th, but they're no better then the girls I saw on Broadway. -Billy

BretFarve77
11-28-06, 15:40
I pass by this location every morning between 6 and 7 and there are always girls out. I am wondering why I don’t see many reports coming out of this area. Often the girls are overweight or average, this morning I saw 4 sw’s, 3 of which were well above average. I’ve included a pic of one, but the pic is poor quality. This one was wearing a pleated miniskirt and high heel boots, she had an awesome body and a nice face. One I saw behind the McDonalds was wearing a tight white miniskirt and pink high heel boots was also great looking, but she was gone by the time I made a second pass. The third was also wearing a miniskirt and high heels and looked good, but was getting into a car as I was passing. The fourth was average. As I said, I pass this area by every morning. I would like to read some more about the area at other times. I don’t get to pass by much in the evenings, but would like to know if it is active and also late night.

Captain Napalm
11-29-06, 00:32
I've had good results when using CL. Of course, I haven't used it in a couple of years.

Maxine used to post there on the regular, you can find her at vintage pink. Reports are she's a bit jaded after all these years.

I had a provider, Linda that did outcalls. $100, couldn't go wrong with that, especially with agencies charging more. A bit of a rush job, but I can't say it was unexpected. Decent lay, she rode me till I came; many times a girl will lay there like a dead fish.

Had another one Katarina, a Brazilian beauty that was, well, brazilian. Cost $100, and she let me pop twice.

pinga
11-29-06, 03:38
I pass by this location every morning between 6 and 7 and there are always girls out. I am wondering why I don’t see many reports coming out of this area. Often the girls are overweight or average, this morning I saw 4 sw’s, 3 of which were well above average. I’ve included a pic of one, but the pic is poor quality. This one was wearing a pleated miniskirt and high heel boots, she had an awesome body and a nice face. One I saw behind the McDonalds was wearing a tight white miniskirt and pink high heel boots was also great looking, but she was gone by the time I made a second pass. The third was also wearing a miniskirt and high heels and looked good, but was getting into a car as I was passing. The fourth was average. As I said, I pass this area by every morning. I would like to read some more about the area at other times. I don’t get to pass by much in the evenings, but would like to know if it is active and also late night.The area is a well known stroll but has been spotty lately with a lot of LE presence. Take one for the team and report back.

Gtrack
12-23-06, 01:11
Last night I was finally able to get out after a long time away.I started out and headed to my usual spot on Franklin.Their was nothing to be seen or had.I then walked over to Nevins and 3rd. Two uniformed officers were going in the back door of the projects.That was my cue to leave. I headed into the city..............

Lex Diamonds
12-27-06, 17:58
There is a huge NYPD mobile command center on Starr rite where the action usually is. It must be hot out there for them to put that spaceship on the corner. On another note is there a guy on here who drives a silver sl 500. Ive been seeing this guy in the area for years and have a feeling he posts on here. Just curious. Anybody else see this car out there, it really sticks out in that area. Just wondering.

Sabor
12-28-06, 22:42
I just did a round in CI and bumped into Blondie. That girl can suck the juice outta you! Anyway she said she had the twins a few weeks ago and is working every now and then. Things are pretty dead in that stroll, most of the SW have gotten a sugardaddy for the winter.

Be safe!

Kings
01-05-07, 12:20
Spot is still alive and well, they are always out,but get blatant about it from 2am till daylight. 2 tellys within 3 blocks. i is 6hrs/55 and the other is 2 35. I picked up a nice bsw last night and also an hispanic ine around 6 this morning

Kings
01-11-07, 08:26
Saw SWs all day in the Broadway and Putnam area, BSW and 1 LSW . any female you see around hanging around the laundrymat there is usually working. You can also go over a block or two in any direction and walk up to Bushwick and spot them too. Just make a miny loop and your sure to find something 24hrs a day. They are more blatant late nights/early morning.
Went to Bushwick(Starr and St. Nick.) saw nothing but the police van right by the Jefferson stop. Left immediately. this was around 730-8pm last night.
Have a couple of digits to trade if anyone has one or two the would like to swap.

Big Sexx
01-13-07, 16:28
I drove around the area last night 12-1 and it was hotter than Hell during the summer time. I don't know how yall pic up anything with LEO being around in such force. Can I get some tips for easier hobbing?

Kings
01-16-07, 15:29
Saw tammi yesterday, she happened to be on Broadway and gave me a call. .60 for an 1 1/2hr w/bbbj and greek. that includes the room fee of 25 for 2hrs.

Myke Mark
01-17-07, 09:37
Hey guys I haven't posted in a long time. There are so many new names but still the same old guys posting that info!

Anyway I have been working and going to school so I really haven't had time to hobby like that. Usually I'm lazy and vist Craigs but it seems to be nothing for my tastes there or anything economical. I can not shell out two for a girl who I can find in LIC!

So on Sunday night I visted Knickerbocker.

Dead as a Doorknob!

Not one girl out at 12am. Then I drove through Classon in hopes I might see a nice LSW or dare I say Tammi!

NADA

I am so shocked Kinickerbocker was so dead!

But from what I read here I am going to catch up with Broadway! Seems to have more there!

There have always been girls there but you have to have the right eye because you might pick a ugly one from a far or even worse!!

Haven't seen the Penn stroll in a while so don't know about that.

I know the Queens Blvd stroll is dead for those that go that far!

And since I have been in Fort Greene I haven't seen anything good to report here either!

Anybody that remembers me and would like to put me up to speed would be a real pal!

Other than that Happy New Year and Safe Hobbying!

Kings
01-20-07, 13:05
From 12am till 220 saw a total of 5 bsw in the area. I ended up taking one calling herself Milk to the notel. She qouted .3 for half n half. I countered w/ .5 for the 11/2 hr of unlimiteds being that i had to get the room or a two hr minimuim. Sent her to the store to get condoms and some cigarettes for herself and off we went to the notel. Nice bcup on top, small but shapely backside. long black hair. begin with bbbj and on to ds and missionary. 20min in and here comes the fucking whining(your making me sore, are you there yet?) I got pissed and asked her if she really thought that was helping me? She apologized and i told her to take a break. Started w another bbbj and missionary. 15 min later i achieve my first and last cup. She proceeds to get dressed telling me that she wasn't going to allow me to tear up her goods. I had to catch myself because I picked her up by the collar and asked her who the fuck did she think she was playing with? I sat her back down and told her to leave now before shit got ugly. ***** had nerve to ask me if she could take the condums from the top of the tv. I got dressed and beat it. So mad i walked home in the snow. I saw a spanish sw on the way who happened to be coming out of the hotel with her date when i was checking in w/ mine. would have tried her out but was still pissed by the BS. total time in room 45 minutes. She said her real name was lisa. for a quickie go for it, anything else think twice.

Billy88
01-25-07, 20:12
I went to an AMP down in the 60's in Brooklyn. It was from Craigs and i don't live anywhere near the area. I had a CBJ from some so-so Asian girl with a lot of tattoos. Wasn't bad. If you're down in that area (south of Sunset Pk but North of Bay Ridge) I'd check it out. Lord knows AMPS in Brooklyn sure are hard to come by. Billy

Bliss
01-26-07, 22:29
I was trying to email you about the Brooklyn AMP.

How much did you pay and if you don't mind would you please.

PM me the address or phone number?

"The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

Billy88 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. "

Please clean your message box as it is full.

Thank you.

The Phantom
01-28-07, 22:41
So is everywhere else!

Good day gentlemen, hunters, lovers of the game! I might look like a new member but I've been on here since 05 but when all the changes happen I forgot my password, what a clutz, but I do come to see whats going one in the streets from time to time and I also go on the hunt when the weather is good.

I might be going back some but I have to say it since I haven't had a chance to post in a while but 06 was one of the worst years ever (in my opinion), the post where minimal, when I hit the strip there is nothing worth wasting gas for. My favorite area is Penn/Linden area then Downtown off of 3rd but the pickings is more than slim, there is none I have a better chance of seeing a shooting star in the day time.
I have been making alot of runs to Jersey (Irvington, Newark area), nice clubs out there, good service & lots to choose from but I want to be local to see the talent, gas + toll can weigh in sometimes! Does anybody have anything to report on strip clubs, underground parties (and I know there are a few going on somewhere), sw hotspots, amp, incalls, I find the CL talent can be very, very shady & don't live up to the photos they advertise (not a good thing)!

Thankfully a friend of mine is throwing a Superbowl party & said there will be some nice girls coming through to entertain, maybe I will ask them whats poppin' in the streets after I partake in some much needed action.

I was passing through east new york on saturday around midnight & saw this dime bsw hanging out on Linden a couple blocks pass Penn, wasn't sure if she was working but a truck did pull up, she did the look around & approached but I was on my way to an event so I didn't see what happened but I know it was cold as an icebox.

I hope I didn't bore ya'll but I just wanted you guys to know that we need to report more often when we see anything or got a good source because there is a drout going on. If anybody got info about amp's or strolls anywhere in BK or Qz, please inform.

How is the BX these days?

Kings
01-30-07, 07:56
I have a 23yr old black female who is looking to fufill a fantasy and make a little cash in the process. She wants to be the halftime entertainment at a Superbowl party. She wants to be in a room and services guys one after the other. She does bbbj and only covered full service. If any one is interested let me know. I can vouch for her because she's been my atf for the last 6months. She is around 5 ft maybe shorter and sexy as hell. No Cameras.

ItsMeFag
01-30-07, 22:33
I have a 23yr old black female who is looking to fufill a fantasy and make a little cash in the process. She wants to be the halftime entertainment at a Superbowl party. She wants to be in a room and services guys one after the other. She does bbbj and only covered full service. If any one is interested let me know. I can vouch for her because she's been my atf for the last 6months. She is around 5 ft maybe shorter and sexy as hell. No Cameras.Excellent is she interested in solo acts hehe. Anyway, I'm back in the community, I used to live in ny a few years ago and now I'm back, in good ol brooklyn. I've scoped out nevins which is reasonable close to where I live and has had some decent catches although this was a while back. I must say, I have had no such luck there. Yesterday I cruised there from midnight till 1am. Prior to this, I checked out the broadway/putnam area, saw two SMOKING latin girls, tall and thin but wasnt sure if they were working. Hit a you turn and they were gone. Few BSW out, none appetizing. Its a shame most of the action is in the 6am slot.

I'll go out and check out some areas tonight, maybe the lex/27 area, used to see farah there ALOT a few months ago. My last two trims have yielded nada. There was this one blonde girl I tried to scoop up but was too late. She looked about 5'2, blonde, HUGE rack. Anyone seen her?

Again, good to be back, hope to contribute. Be safe fellas.

Kings
02-01-07, 08:41
S. 5th and Driggs Latin SW

Chocha Lover
02-02-07, 02:58
Its not dead but it sure is slim pickins. Saw a crackhead LSW on Fulton and Van Siclen. There was a BSW on the same strip a few weeks back by the name of Liya. She give me an AWESOME BBBJ for a jackson. A older WSW Theresa on Rockaway and Atlantic (BBBJ but lousy). An tall BSW (yuck lookin') off Knickerbocker and Jefferson. But that's over 3 different days of looking. I'll wait for warmer weather. Yeah I did notice the HUGE LE Command trailer off the corner of Starr. Good deterent cuz I drove off after seeing that shit.

Kings
02-03-07, 10:14
They are out there, just spread thinly. I've been waliking from Halsey and Broadway down to the Williamsburg Bridge and back, around 2-6 am and see at least 10 during my round trip.

The Phantom
02-08-07, 18:52
Hello my fellow hunters, how is the year treat ya'll so far!

I'm kind of upset, had a day off work earlier this week, so I wanted to get a little action so I called a couple places in the voice, no luck then I went to good ol CL, got a number for a few incalls & a AMP on 59th & 7 I believe, so I went on the trip (I should have went to QZ), so when I get there, I find parking which took me 20 minutes, so the lady says call when you get to the corner, I do so, she told me everything I was wearing & said she has no girls, just 10 minutes before she had a fleet & now she don't have shit, wow! She says no black guys wanted here, I almost flipped not so much at the comment but at the fact that I drove about 30 min to get there, go figure! I believe I read on an earlier post about something happening before, it sucks, last I remembered money was green!

Anyways, I'm on here because I don't see much action going one, the weather is very cold & the sw aren't that dumb to stand out waiting around for us to pick them up unless there crack out, so can anybody help me out with reliable incalls or sw strips that are worth my time & money! I will try out the AMP but I might just have to goto NJ to get great services but I get tired of traveling to rushed services!

Thanks for your time, sorry if you thought this was a success story, but stay away from the 59th/7th AMP is your black or spanish, waste of gas!

The Phantom
02-08-07, 21:44
Hello guys!

Just a quick post!

I was coming back from Qz and figure I would fly down Penn & Linden to see whats up (this was around 7ish, 8), did a spin around Cozone, Sheffield, check out a few corners around the projects and saw nothing, I did see alot of walking patrol but no sw so I pushed on towards Pitkin!

I figured since I was around the way I would hit up Industrial park for old time sake, there doing alot of construction around there (which is a good thing), I passed the shelter & saw a couple nice ladies walking away from it, gave them a look but I didn't get the look I was looking for so I pushed on, drove around for like 10 minutes then proceeded to go home when I spotted a thick bsw on a side street, I slowed down a bit, looked out for LE & she waved at me! I spun around & creeped by again to check it out, she was like a 6, I called her over, she hops in,here name is Tia, I might be mistaken.

I ask the usual stuff, name, age etc. I asked her where she lives, she says in the shelter with her cousin, so then I asked if there was anymore sw working, she said usually but a little later most of them are from the shelter they come out after cerfew I guess! I was like good, she quoted me a price .3 for fs, can't beat that price when CL incalls start at a franklin for 15-30 min, so I found a park, but before I did so I had to feel the goodies and they were good, chest was double d's! Now you know what goes down, no half/half sucks but cool), she doesn't have any panties on, I jump right in (covered ofcourse), the goodies is soft & inviting I stay in there for about 10-15 minutes, she loves it, she explodes, then I do the same & she is moaning heavy, I clean up she looks at me & asks for more (no charge), I was like damn I should but I have to get home to the wifey so I decline, she tells me she will be out there this weekend but not to late, if I want her for the weekend come get here, she quoted a great three day price (2 franklin)!

I might have to go find her Satruday & take off Mondy, just to experience it again, you don't find good talent in that area to often but I did about two summers ago!
Before I dropped her off she told me about two wsw she walks with (1 fat, 1 medium), she says there out there all the time & more girls from the shelter are making rounds, the ones I saw earlier were sw & I give them a 7 in looks!
I know BK is still dead & this weather doesn't make the hunt easier but its a hit or a miss & I hit today (thank goodness), I'm getting really tired of these crazy CL/AMP prices! I guess its easier to goto the strip club and make friends there!

Until next time, Happy Hunting Gentlemen!

Water Boy69
02-19-07, 23:07
Sup Guys,

I'm a newbie to this but wanted to see if anyone has a good russian spot.

Thanks

Kings
03-01-07, 09:43
Tanya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried one last night in BK. She was Definately the girl in pictures. Hygiene was good. Sorry covered BJ, doesn't do cowgirl and is in general just a dead lay. Personality wasn't that bad. She has a driver and one other in the truck w/ her at all times. I witnessed them but, they just sat out front for the hour. you can only have one release but she doesn't care if you take up the whole hour. I took about 50 min of it. no GFE, even though her ad says it. Greek makes it 200 an hour instead of 150. personality was the best thing about her. I felt unsatisfied upon her departure.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ers/286408160.html

Garthy
03-01-07, 10:07
Tanya

I tried one last night in BK. She was Definately the girl in pictures. Hygiene was good. Sorry covered BJ, doesn't do cowgirl and is in general just a dead lay. Personality wasn't that bad. She has a driver and one other in the truck w/ her at all times. I witnessed them but, they just sat out front for the hour. you can only have one release but she doesn't care if you take up the whole hour. I took about 50 min of it. no GFE, even though her ad says it. Greek makes it 200 an hour instead of 150. personality was the best thing about her. I felt unsatisfied upon her departure.

What personality? The dead fish personality? Or did she do a little stand-up routine before she layed down in bed almost lifelessly?

ThickJohnson
03-02-07, 10:59
Tanya

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ers/286408160.htmlThanks for taking one for the team I almost tried her out last week but something in her phone convo didnt set well with me so I didn't follow through

Gillscot
03-03-07, 15:27
Man, sorry about that, Kings I thought you were a street walker man. That's why I decided to stick with them even though the pickings it seems are next to nothing here in Manhattan. I want to sample the areas you write about in Brooklyn, but just haven't had the time and not sure when the best time is to get out there. My only options are early morning Saturdays.

I decided never to hook up with these $100 and above chicks who have the audacity to act like they are mistresses or some shit. I only go for cbjs, but they better be .5 and under.

Tanya

Gtrack
03-04-07, 00:01
I hit four tracks Friday night and yielded nothing.In my long career I can never remember Friday night being totally dead.I saw three girls on the East side track nothing on the West side.In Brooklyn Franklin Ave and Nevins were dead.
I finished my evening with a session at GOLD and used JESSICA who gave a good handjob and massage for four jacksons and a hamilton.
Tonight I hooked up with favorite provider TAMMI and had a unrushed half and half.This was a good way to cap off the weekend
FYI: TAMMI will be in the Monroe st area after one.PM me for the number senior members only.

Gillscot
03-04-07, 01:10
Thanks for the posting, GTrack. Damn the game is getting worse it seems.

Kings
03-05-07, 03:04
has no one else been trying CL, i'm tempted to try one tonight if the streets come up bare. i'll report back this morning. If any one has providers they have contact info for, please share. It's not like she isn't selling it to others anyway. I know someone has some unreported info.

Gillscot
03-05-07, 14:00
has no one else been trying CL, i'm tempted to try one tonight if the streets come up bare. i'll report back this morning. If any one has providers they have contact info for, please share. It's not like she isn't selling it to others anyway. I know someone has some unreported info.

I decided to go cold turkey from CL and I have been off that wagon for more than a year. The women there are seriously deluded.

ThickJohnson
03-06-07, 13:30
has no one else been trying CL, i'm tempted to try one tonight if the streets come up bare. i'll report back this morning. If any one has providers they have contact info for, please share. It's not like she isn't selling it to others anyway. I know someone has some unreported info.The deal with CL these days it seems your doing more weeding out who you will not call before you make a selection. And now that pimps have found out about it the ratio of good to bad has really gotten worse. Avoid all that use graphics on there pics. Avoid all that post more than once an hour or every hour on the hour.

Gillscot
03-07-07, 10:22
The pricing on CL is just ridiculous. They think that this charging for time crap is the best way to suck your money out. A SW knows that it's the items or thge sex act that you charge for; not 1/2 hour encounters where you only get one pop and the only thing you wanted was a bj.

TexasMonger
03-07-07, 20:15
The pricing on CL is just ridiculous. They think that this charging for time crap is the best way to suck your money out. A SW knows that it's the items or thge sex act that you charge for; not 1/2 hour encounters where you only get one pop and the only thing you wanted was a bj.

I hear you brother, the game rules are changing and the scanks you used to pick up on the streets for a quick pop are now on CL and think they are God's gift to the mongering men.

My advice is we all log on CL and flag each one as scam which will lead to management pulling their ads and eventually loos of their potential clients .

It is WAR time brother, Bush is doing it and so can we ......F' em .

Soon the warm weather will prevail and the streets will get busy again.

Cheers

TM

Gillscot
03-08-07, 13:39
People always say it doesn't work, but if we were tal all do it at the same time and on the same day, it should work.

I hear you brother, the game rules are changing and the scanks you used to pick up on the streets for a quick pop are now on CL and think they are God's gift to the mongering men.

My advice is we all log on CL and flag each one as scam which will lead to management pulling their ads and eventually loos of their potential clients .

It is WAR time brother, Bush is doing it and so can we ......F' em .

Soon the warm weather will prevail and the streets will get busy again.

Cheers

TM

TexasMonger
03-11-07, 00:33
Amen.....Well said

Junky11
03-18-07, 21:59

Its almost always one hour or one pop --which ever cums first. I've never got better unless it was the luck of the draw.

Water Boy69
03-18-07, 23:52
Any one knows any good Russian Spots in BK?

Lomion
03-24-07, 00:17
Not a senior member here (am on the international one with the same nic) but going to be in town for a client in about two weeks and all the usually research places are letting me down (ter, erosguide, backpages, CL, and here :) .. I love WSG for its SW's or if you are going to be in town for a bit BUT not looking to play that game as only there for two days.

Amen to everybody here about the CL prices .. they are all loads of crap and you can tell the newbies from the long time SW's. Newbie mongers pay list price and newbie SW will actually turn down business at less that the list price.

What I am looking for (if anybody wants to PM me) is white, under 21 (once the hit 21 they become bar fly booze ****** in my experience ... am ok w/ over 21 if they are clean), and 32b and smaller (ja I like my twig girls)

If anybody wants to share .. thanks in advance. If not, such is life no?

Gtrack
03-25-07, 22:16
As we head into warmer weather hopefully their will be a revival of providers looking to satsify the appetite of us fellow hobbyists.
This winter was filled with regulars but nothing new to report about that was not already mentioned.I used amps aand my regular providers because everything seemed to be quiet. Craigslist yielded nothing of interest but I checked everyday hoping to unearth something.
My roster included TAMMI JESSICA JODI RUBY AND TAMMI(WH)
Kings was invaluable in helping me scratch my itch and when he returns in May I will be in the hunt with him again.
Happy mongering as the weather gets warmer and everything is revealed.

Gtrack
03-26-07, 10:29
Last night I hit the Broadway/Putnam track and saw three providers.I made my my choice.Her name was was SHANTE.We found a spot and I got a bbbj that turned out bad. I started with one one jackson and because I said I would not cum in her mouth she got upset and started to raise her voice. The encounter set me back three jacksons.She did have good skills however.
I called white TAMMI but she said it was too late and she was sleeping.

Chocha Lover
03-29-07, 04:33
If you happen to find that, pass me her digits cuz I haven't found that in about 6-7 years. Her name was Rose and it happened by chance somewhere around Fulton and Crescent. Think I paid about 40 for FS back then. I wonder what ever happened to her. *shrug* Maybe she went and found Jesus or she might be in a nameless ditch at Hart Island. Sadly the latter is probably the grim truth.

There might be some action on the Point but I haven't checked that place out in recent years either.

On another note.. I ran into an OLD (50s maybe) LSW last week. Heavy accent. cbj for .15 around Fulton and Barbey. Gave me a lovely ball washing. Didn't miss a beat. Didn't complain about taking long. Now if I can just find a hot 20yo WSW to do that for .15 haha :)

What I am looking for (if anybody wants to PM me) is white, under 21 (once the hit 21 they become bar fly booze ****** in my experience ... am ok w/ over 21 if they are clean), and 32b and smaller (ja I like my twig girls)

If anybody wants to share .. thanks in advance. If not, such is life no?

Benchseats Rock
03-30-07, 00:32
Little boy: So, you're telling me boy cows don't have udders?
Father: Nope, they don't.
Little boy: Then how do you get milk from a boy cow?
Father: Well...

--Brooklyn-bound L train

ItsMeFag
03-30-07, 21:12
Checking in from around the brooklyn heights area. I have checked out the Nevins area pretty routinely but have not found anything, might be because of the weather. I remember right before winter I saw some latin girls who were waving at cars but they were snapped up VERY quickly.

Also made a run around broadway b/c i do some work in that area, saw a few promising ladies but again, taken quickly. I gotta learn to step on the gas.

Be safe

Water Boy69
04-02-07, 01:13
About 2 months ago was with this cute ass chick in dt bk area incall spot. Havnt seen her since. Anyone know where shes workin now?

Water Boy69
04-02-07, 01:33
I met a badd ass chick 2 months ago havnt heard anything from her since. Use to work out of a massage spot in dt bk. I think I posted the pic! ? Ne ways if anyone seen her let me know where at.

MSJ44
04-03-07, 20:21
Been quite a while since I've posted up in the NY section. Just don't seem to get up as much.

Came accross a nice provider - Gina - peaked my interest by advertising greek service. she was all that. Went out to Canarsie, and met her her apt. Buck and a half for .30. Got really into it. Good head game as well.

Chocha Lover
04-05-07, 12:35
Pretty cute. How much did she run you?

About 2 months ago was with this cute ass chick in dt bk area incall spot. Havnt seen her since. Anyone know where shes workin now?

Chocha Lover
04-06-07, 12:08
I guess the cold hasn't broken enough for SWs to come out in force. I had zero luck yesterday. I drove around the bushwick/ridgewood area. Usual LE presence. Empty. Has there been anything around Porter? or Starr? I used to find this white girl Laura over there (kinda chubby these days). She gave a great BBBJ for 20 but she's MIA for at least 4-5 months. Probably on lockup.

Drove over to East NY around Fulton/Atlantic from Rockaway to Penn. Didn't see anything except this one really old and haggared crackhead near Miller. Very surprised, usually when I turn up empty in Ridgewood I find something here but zip, nada, nothing (good at least) in the past 2-3 times I've driven around. Very hit or miss.

I was out around 1:30-3:00am was that too late you think?

Senior guys PM me if you have some advice on what streets are better hot spots SW, times to roam, etc.

Water Boy69
04-07-07, 18:09
She ran me buck-fity. She told me shes does incalls. If you know any GOOD russian incall hit me up on the pm.

Pretty cute. How much did she run you?

Kings
04-19-07, 20:07
I have the pleasure of introducing you to Precious, she will be hosting incalls starting this weekend. she just turned 18 and is still and school. I can vouch for her attitude and service. she charges the craiglist standards but w/multiples and no clock watching. Everything Covered. pm if you'd like to set something up with her. she also has a friend who does tag teams w/her but they don't interact w/eachother. no greek for Prcious but her friend does. Her friend doesn't take solo dates.

Kings
04-25-07, 15:07
What's up with the lack of posting? here we are in a city made for this hobby and we have no consistent posters, I'm getting new stuff at least once a week plus a sable of regulars but i refuse to post cause you guy's shhould be ashamed of yourselfs. She's gonna F@ck someone else any way so who are you trying to keep her from. I share my Discoveries w/GTrack so, no i am nbot lying and am sure he will vouch for me, than i even offer you guys easy ways, i got two more 18 yr olds who do everything plus a couple of girls coming up from DC. Do you think you senior members jump on these opportunities? sorry for you new huys but they are tyoung girls and there saftey is my main concern and no, i am not there pimp i get nothing from them.

Lex Diamonds
04-25-07, 21:39
Kings Kounty Im not even gonna lie, BK been dead for me for a while. When Bushwick was poppin I was writin. Its bead dead for a while and too hot.
ENY had some serious hoin 2 years ago this spring but its been dead there too. I heard Sunset Park was hoppin last winter but everytime I went nothin and patrol car doin recon. Im in Queens more now. In Jamaica on Sutphin you catch a few and in Whitestone by Farrington there some life as well.

King honestly dont hate the players hate the game. Since 03 this board has been downhill but the true to life players will grind it out. Im here. The best advice I could give you is keep postin and be a specific as you can and the lurkers will eventually start huntin and postin. The game been sour for a while now. i think think you would agree being you seasoned in the game.

The girls you posted up I wil definitely look into. They're my type. Keep playin on playa.....

Water Boy69
04-26-07, 08:17
I met up with this chick GIA in Garden City. She hosted the spot. Italian chick look like 20-22 no more. Body was ON POINT! Her face was pretty f* cute. Her ass was goood. Popped off for buck-fifty (thats my usual). Gave me her reg num.

She was damn cool with me. Had pizza and orange soda afterwards. LOL

My bad I wanted to take a pic but left my cell in the car.

Call her at 718-310-8830.

Chocha Lover
04-26-07, 14:19
I went cruising around Broadway and Bushwick Ave the other day around 11-12am. Got a decent covered BJ then BBBJ (when I said I couldn't feel anything) from BSW for .25. Her name was Tamica. Have her number somewhere. Nice face, decent enough body but didn't let me feel her tits up too much. I rate the BJ a 5-6 out of 10. I've had better but given these slow couple of months.. I can't complain too much.

Has anyone gotten anything in Roosevelt Ave? The scene is back but a LOT more low key. You gotta know people to get in. And unless youre rolling with someone latino you probably ain't gettin in. I was supposed to meet up with this guy and he'd take me to the place. But keep on missing him. They have "normal" hours like 10am-10pm. I think it runs about 40 for half n half + tip. Gone are the days when it was $20-25 bucks.. but hey that was a LONG time ago.

Thanks for the heads up on the other girls but 150 is a little too rich for my blood for so-so hos of questionable quality.. I'd rather go to Quebec and get a smokin' hot ass blonde for that kinda money.

Water Boy69
04-28-07, 08:52
I havn't been to any Russian spots in yearz. I'm realy looking for one badly. If anyone knows of one hit me up on the pm. Good Looks.

Chocha Lover
04-30-07, 03:33
I just spent the last 2. 5 hours roaming around. Lots of SW out on a Sunday night (as well as LE). I rolled around Industrial Park for the first time. There was one LSW but it turned out to be a tranny. As soon as I heard her (his) voice I said "you are NOT a woman. Get OUT! " I didn't even want to grab the crotch in case I got a fist full of cock. I shudder at the thought.

Lots of strollers along Pitkin (from Penn going down 10 or more blocks). First time there too. That tranny made his way down there *ugh*. Lot of foot patrol and paddy wagons in the area. So watch your ass. I was stopped by LE. But I had a good alibi

I got a cbj from some skel WSW on Atlantic for. 20 Bitched the whole time about how I should pay her more, treat her right, blah blah blah. Talk less, suck more.

Friday night though I drove the Bway/Bushwick area and E New York (Fulton/Atlantic) for 2 hrs with Zero luck. On a Friday! WTF? Are they observing Shabbat? It's really hit or miss sometimes but I'll try again in a few weeks when the weather gets warmer.

Waterboy what are the Russian Spots like? Do they massage you like AMP?

Gtrack
05-02-07, 22:19
KINGS and I share all the information and experiences that we have and we keep the sport going.Please feel free to post all info via PM if you are concerned that LE is reading the same stuff.We will always get laid no matter what and nobody can stop us.

Gtrack
05-03-07, 03:53
I found a provider from CRAIGSLIST that gives good service and has a good attitude.I have used her 4 times over the last two weeks and have had a good experience every time. She is thick and has good oral skills.Her prices are negotiable.She lives in bed-sty on Halsey st.Pm me for details.

Misinformation
05-09-07, 01:45
Hey guys,

I live in Bed-Stuy and those days are finished. 24/7 you can meet a female crackhead or pay a man crackhead to bring a girl and prices like $20 are realistic but it isn't worth it. I live here. Expect service from a girl with typical mercenary crackhead attitude. Just looking for trouble here.

Old School 62
05-17-07, 00:47
Hey guys,

Years ago i used to do some major mongering up and down third avenue - from Flatbush up to 60th - back and forth.

There was this titty bar on 2nd? and 30th? Some old caucasion lady used to own it; latina dancers. Walk in the front door and the bar was right in front of you. To the right was this little stage. I think the name of the place was "Mom's".

I'm going back at least 20 years. Anyway, is there any street action still to be had on 3rd?

Old School 62

Gtrack
05-20-07, 23:36
In the past month starting from April 15 I have gone out with various providers and I have had mixed satsifaction.
THARISSA 4 times-The sessions were good and I started at five jacksons and I was able to negotiate down to three. She was always available and their was never any drama.She looked better in person than she did in her photo.
TAMMI-1 time.Attitude and service were great but because of her home situation she was not readily available.One jackson gets you a half and you can't beat that these days.
MARY-3 times.A white non pro cmpliments of fellow board member KINGS.Three jacksons included bbbj and salad tossing in addition to full service.Kind of thick but was really into it and I will use again.PM KINGS for further information
RUBY-1 time.I used her this evening for a outcall and compared to the other three she has to improve if I want to use her again.I paid five jacksons and got a good handjob with a little bbbj.Attitude was good however but she was a real non pro compared to MARY. I got her from craigslist from an ad that I placed.She is a white middle aged non pro with some thickness.
Their are providers out there and board members should adjust on how we fulfill our urge to participate in the hobby.

ThickJohnson
05-21-07, 08:13
Does anyone have any info on the big CL bust this weekend? I heard it was 38 guys? All I know is that it was an incall location and the number was 347-787-5811 a number that I had on my do not call list

Kings
05-21-07, 08:31
Spanish fly of off craigslist: 150/hr and multi's it just wasn't there for me,she is the girl in the pics, just to many rules.

Mary : heavy set white girl whith huge breast. Gtrack is right about her, best bang for your buck. she does it all if you are nice to her, and mch better looking than tammi

chucky: bainbridge girl, heavy set spanish girl with a phat ass asking price is 60 for a half and half with bbbj. no anal. good attitude and accomadating

jocelin: 21 yr old with a slim body and perfect pert titties and one of those perfect shaped asses that fit in the palm of your hand. only thing is she is crossed eyed, so hit it from the back. she is also from bainbridge st

White Tammy: myrtle and broadway, was using this one for a while. thin white girl decent white girl ass, no titties excellent service and attitude. was one of my favorites till he lifted 20 off of me. still all in all i've gotten much more out of her over the course of time i've known her. can give you the number, but we don't speak anymore.

Audra: marys black friend. huge girl with even huger breast than mary but would not recommend.attitude is shitty

i also have in the works a girl/girl show with a real pretty spanish chick from craigslist and her girlfriend. we have to agree on a price. i'm aiming to keep it low. pm me if intereted.

Billy88
05-22-07, 23:38
Hey guys, this is probably a long shot, but can anyone recommend any good SW's or action up there in general? There's some gorgeous blond Polish women in that hood, I'd think there's got to be some action to be had there. Please PM me if you know of any worthy SW's or action in this neighborhood. Thanks, Billy

Kings
05-23-07, 11:48
beautiful evening last night:

Amanda: one of my atf 19 yr old puerto rican who is bangin and loves to fuck. i don't know if she is a sw but a nopro for sure. excellent service and everything but anal.

paola: South american straight of the boat. met her last night through amanda, she has her own place and speaks very little english. awesome ass, i mean perfect. She supposedly was a lesbian for some years until last night. both stay in a pj so only the brave can visit, hell even i was unerved a bit and i'm black.

retail value a franklin for both for well over 2 hours. supposed to spend the night with paola for free, she called last night. will see if they are open to new customers will try to get pics

Kings
05-25-07, 22:14
my info is for trade only, and it is not acceptable to just give me a number w/o introducing us via phone or some other manner. 95% of the time a number and name by itself is useless. The girls i give info on are expecting your calls before i release their info to you via pm.

Water Boy69
05-29-07, 18:30
Damn. I've been out of the game for a minute. If anyone knows any action bk let me know. I got a russian incall. Girls are baaaad.

Sabor
05-31-07, 17:05
Nevins near 3rd is a hit and miss but sometimes you do find a spinner. Lately it's Ivey who gives a good turn. I just took a stroll and saw a BSW with some junk in the trunk that looked good but passed.

Be safe!

Misinformation
06-02-07, 06:13
Brooklyn is alive and well, $20 for happy time is enough. NYPD is doing their job, you can't drink a beer on your stoop or ride a bike on the sidewalk without getting a ticket. There is no strip in Brooklyn where you can cruise by and pick out the most beautiful girl.

What you have to do is look at 2AM-6AM for a 50+ year old guy out there collecting cans or whatever. He can find you a girl.

Myke Mark
06-18-07, 11:16
Hey guys I haven't posted in a long time. There are so many new names but still the same old guys posting that info!

Anyway I have been working and went back to school so I really haven't had time to hit the streets like that but when in need go to the internet. And I have found me a few gems. One is a BIG assed Puerto Rican mami. She had an Ad on craig's but no pic. We e-mailed back and fourth and I saw her. I worked her down for .6 F/S This chick was worth EVERY PENNY! Her name is Linda about 23 cute and she does incalls from her house but it has to be before 2;30 because her kids come home. But she tells me when they go to bed she sees some people. (I'm not one to judge!) She is a little ghetto as far as her attitude but hey you're not marrying her ya know!

I found me another one on CL from Bed-Stuy near Marcus Garvey named Elle. This one wasn't the best, but again I worked her down to .3 fo a cbj! She did offer me a bbbj but I refused. I can't vouch if that is a everyone type of deal! She is an older one about 29/30, Puerto Rican but to me she is something you would see on the stroll not on CL

Anyway, I have numbers and even AIM names but info goes to those who remember me or have decent info to exchange.

I finally have my nights back so I will definitely need to know where the strolls are? Whats up in Bushwick? Is Williamsburg still a hot spot? Clinton Hills? LIC? What's up with Tammi?

I am going to make a concious effort to post now guys so get back!

Hejova
06-19-07, 01:14
She supposedly was a lesbian for some years until last night. both stay in a pj so only the brave can visit, hell even i was unerved a bit and i'm black. "Stay in a pj" -- what does that mean? Thanks.

Seven II
06-19-07, 01:59
It means The Projects. If you don't know how to handle yourself, don't go!!

Gtrack
06-23-07, 20:57
Wednesday night I had a good adventure.I spoke to KINGS and we met up and he told mehe had a older women that had spme providers at a good price.I said cool.Before we went to see the older women with the budget providers he told me wanted me to see a provider named LINDA.She was hispanic provider who was standing ion the corner.She was dressed in a skirt and had on a tank top and was braless.He introduced me to her and we went off to the older womens house.When we got there I saw the two providers that she had to offer and I passed.LINDA had mine racing and I went on for a hunt by myself. I circled the area several times with KINGS and after a while he went back to the olders womens house and hooked up.
I was now solo and I did not have much time and just as I was about to give up she appeared.She smiled and recognized me and we went off to the KINGS motel on bushwick ave.The motel was a short stay with a good price.
LINDA was priced fantastic for me.She charged me ten for a bbbj.Most people are going to think that I hooked up with a crackhead.She did have a little problem but that was not apparent and she was just as good as high class escort. She cooperated with everything I wanted and did not have a attitude. I would have spent the full time with her but I had to get home.
I hunted for her last night but I was on the track early.She said she is usually out after ten most nights and I will put her on my to do list.A another hidden gem compliments of KINGS.
She is usually out in the BROADWAY HALSEY area and your landmark is the NEPTUNE hotel
Good luck and good hunting.Stay safe and lets have a good summer.
TAMMI has a new number.PM me for details

Gtrack
06-24-07, 20:33
Last night I decided to stay local.I had some interesting prospects lined up but they fell through so I hit the streets and found something to my liking.I headed back to the BROADWAY HALSEY AREA AND I was looking for LINDA to take home and take advantage of.I walked up BROADWAY towards HOWARD and saw several providers.The first one who approached me was COOKIE who had a big rack and was showing everything.It would have cost two jacksons but I did not like her vibe.Remember attitude and service always decide it for me. I continued to walk around and got back to the same spot and saw another provider also with a full frontal package.Her name was PRINCESS and she had two options full service and cbj.I took the the cbj for a jackson and she had good skills.She has no contact number but said she was in the area sometimes.I finished up at 5 AM.

Kings
06-25-07, 17:35
It's jumping what more can i say the young ones come out about day break. shout out to mike mo for the info. Shout out to gtrack for always being up to the task. also, learning new areas with reports to come as my day job takes my to several different lesser known tracks in all the boroughs

Billy Bonker
06-25-07, 18:55
I continued to walk around and got back to the same spot and saw another provider also with a full frontal package.Her name was PRINCESS and she had two options full service and cbj.I took the the cbj for a jackson and she had good skills.She has no contact number but said she was in the area sometimes.I finished up at 5 AM.Gtrack,

Can you describe what she looks like?

Billy88
06-25-07, 19:29
I'm tellin' ya, someone's got to have cruisin' info on this hood, because there's tons of hot Polish women in Greenpoint, and a couple HAVE to be cruising. If anyone has any luck in this hood please let me know?

The only SW's I've seen in Willyburg is by Driggs N5th, but lately (as in this year) it's been pretty dry. -Billy

Myke Mark
06-26-07, 17:35
So, my quest for the perfect young thick hispanic provider hasnt stoped. I found yet another cute, thick, Big Booty provider on Craigs. Only problem here is shes a major hit on the wallet. But not as bad as some of those other girls charging $2+

Anyway, for $1, it was a nice treat! Her name is Mia and she is in Jackson Heights. She works with another girl named Jessica but her ass is NO WHERE near Mia's!

Just do a search for "JUICIEST LATIN ASSES"

It is a major hit on the wallet like I said, but if you want a treat while we go through this dry spell on the streets, Mia gets vouched for BIG TIME!

And her pics DO NOT do her justice, she is cute and young. About 23, nice big B's and a booty similar to nothing I've seen.

Anyway guys good luck and watch yourself out there, our mayor is thinking of running for president, he's gonna need to vouch for himself by cutting "crime" so

BE SAFE!

Kings
06-30-07, 07:10
be carful out there i have observed a set of young obvious providers for two mornings now and saw an altercation between their pimp and a john in which the pimp produced a piece. tall albino looking guy with short dreads, can't miss him, he was standing in front of the laundry. do not know where they came from but i have noticed the other providers aren't around when i see them. also beware of the men starting to see those too.

Kings
07-01-07, 12:05
I walked from Warrick and Atlantic to S. 5th goingt straight up warrick till i hit Fulton and switching to Broadway once i hit the junction. I also did my laundry on Putnam and Broadway. Excellent selection last night around between 10-12. Several young to middle aged bsw and a few hsw. I went to put the laundry up and things changed drastically around midnight. Big girls and Guys wanting to be girls occupied the strip from putnam to gates. I walked all the way till myrtle. Saw several straglers along the way. I see one across the street i want on the corner of hart and someone beat me to her, so i hop the J to East New York. That's why i ended up walking back and just kept on walking. Finallly found a decent hsw to end my night around 6am on lawton and broadway.

NJ's Finest
07-01-07, 19:20
I saw this WSW under the Gowanus, 3rd Ave and 58th st. She looked just average, nothing special. I was stopped for the light and she asked me if I was going out, I said no. This was on Sunday at 3PM.

Hated1
07-01-07, 21:50
Maan! Ive been lookin for the longest for Jessica, I wanted to know if she was real, glad someone got to her first, this way i know what im dealin with. do u have any pics of her besides the ones on CL?

So, my quest for the perfect young thick hispanic provider hasnt stoped. I found yet another cute, thick, Big Booty provider on Craigs. Only problem here is shes a major hit on the wallet. But not as bad as some of those other girls charging $2+

Anyway, for $1, it was a nice treat! Her name is Mia and she is in Jackson Heights. She works with another girl named Jessica but her ass is NO WHERE near Mia's!

Just do a search for "JUICIEST LATIN ASSES"

It is a major hit on the wallet like I said, but if you want a treat while we go through this dry spell on the streets, Mia gets vouched for BIG TIME!

And her pics DO NOT do her justice, she is cute and young. About 23, nice big B's and a booty similar to nothing I've seen.

Anyway guys good luck and watch yourself out there, our mayor is thinking of running for president, he's gonna need to vouch for himself by cutting "crime" so

BE SAFE!

Billy88
07-02-07, 21:32
Around 11pm/midnight I cruised the Broadway strip. There was maybe one girl out (w/a pimp) and a couple of hags, but I feel like it was just bad timing. LE is definitely active in that hood and it looks like the kind of strip I'd hate to get a flat tire in., specially on off-beat hours in the morning. I"m definitely goin' back though. Billy

JesseJames
07-03-07, 13:36
I walked from Warrick and Atlantic to S. 5th goingt straight up warrick till i hit Fulton and switching to Broadway once i hit the junction. I also did my laundry on Putnam and Broadway. Excellent selection last night around between 10-12. Several young to middle aged bsw and a few hsw. I went to put the laundry up and things changed drastically around midnight. Big girls and Guys wanting to be girls occupied the strip from putnam to gates. I walked all the way till myrtle. Saw several straglers along the way. I see one across the street i want on the corner of hart and someone beat me to her, so i hop the J to East New York. That's why i ended up walking back and just kept on walking. Finallly found a decent hsw to end my night around 6am on lawton and broadway.Walking is good for you.

Where do you take them for action with no car?

ItsMeFag
07-04-07, 18:56
Walking is good for you.

Where do you take them for action with no car?

Same question I had. I try to vary the time I investigate broadway but its always around the 10pm area and slim pickings. By the time I look, its always fatty cows roaming around, dont see myself ever getting that needy!!

07-09-07, 10:29
Thought I found Kansas on 55th & 3rd, friday about noon. WSW, 5'-5" long brown hair. A bit chubby but the huge naturals made up for it. I could swear she offered .3 for BBBJ and .4 for everything. I would've went for the BBBJ. She said she could swallow or facial. I let her swallow 1/2 and wear the rest. Hey why not!
She had a great personality, great effort, good skills and didn't rush. She said she's out there often. I would proably repeat if I did it the first time.

Kings
07-10-07, 18:15
is jumping at all times now from the bridge to the junction. I know people in the area who rent rooms for 10 also there are at least three notells in the area ranging from 25 to 40 for an hour or two. got a digital now, so i'll be taking pictures soon.

Gtrack
07-16-07, 22:40
I took advantage and hit the broadway gates area hard.Unfortunately the selection leaves a lot to be desired. I was looking for a gem but I could not unearth one. The closest was Cookie who is a thick provider and was out both nights. I did not make her a prime choice since I was hunting for PRINCESS who I had a nice session with three weeks ago.Both Friday and saturday yielded tired legs from walking back and forth and not coming home with the little head happy.
Saturday I made a day trip to to Bay Ridge to look for KANSAS and this search did not yield anything either.KINGS went with me on the recon mission
Finally last night I hooked up with a hispanic provider named YVETTE who had a big rack and a good head game. I will probably use her again.KINGS spotted her for me and we found a house and did the deal.

Gtrack
07-17-07, 15:24
I called MIKE MO to see what was going on. He gave me the name of a non provider named JESSICA who lives in Bushwick.I called her and we set something up.
Jessica is a young provider with a nice rack and good attitude. She wanted to charge me a buck for full service and .50 oral conversation.I chose full service but when I got there her girlfriend only wanted 4 jacksons so I was good.The full service was only for 20 minutes but I got my money's worth.I will definitely use her again.PM me for details and contact number

Billy88
07-18-07, 19:07
Cruised broadway a couple nights ago, around 10PM. Saw a couple of obvious BSW's walking around, but neither one of them was worth partaking with.

Secretsatan
07-24-07, 18:12
I was trying to email you about the Brooklyn AMP.

How much did you pay and if you don't mind would you please.

PM me the address or phone number?

"The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

Billy88 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. "

Please clean your message box as it is full.

Thank you.I'm curious as well. Tattooed Asian girl.

Kings
07-25-07, 21:50
Last night saw Mike Mo's Jessica out on Broadway around 115am. hooked up with her, she also informed me her room mate is available with her. Met Karen a BSW who took a jackson for a half and half. around 12am last night.

Met jen today WSw neear gateway motel 20 bbj

Chocha Lover
07-27-07, 03:58
Been doing a LOT of cruising but I'm going to soon have a steady g/f again so this will be my last post for a while (maybe for good if things go well).

BROOKLYN

Activity reports:

East NY - Broadway & Bushwick Ave are jumping. Usually BSW but occasionally 1 or 2 LSW. I see white chicks but I feel kinda funny approaching them cuz there is a bar on Bway that these hipster chicks frequent. Usually out until 1-2 am but it's dies off there and then the tranny freaks come out.

The Bushwick/ Ridgewood area - ALMOST DEAD very rarely active these days. I've caught 1 LSW in the 7-8 different occassions I've cruised around there. That area is too gentrified now. Advice: Save your gas.

East NY (near BWay junction) - Fulton Ave & starting from Miller / Van Siclen to Norwood might have 1 or 2 skelly BSW LSW lurking.. really strung out usually. If you take a drive over to Industrial Park area.. There's usually 2-4 BSW walking probably from the nearby Womens shelter. Also I've seen a few BSW along Pitkin Ave. Pretty Active.

Ozone Park border? - On the corner of Rockaway and Atlantic you'll find occasional LSW WSW BSW near the 24hr convience store. Pretty active at the right times. Got a CBJ for .25 from this LSW.

QUEENS

Farrington Ave has a some light action once in a while BSW.

MANHATTAN

Curry Hill / Murray Hill around 28-26 and Lex Park Mad you'll see some WSW LSW and some girls in SUVs. I saw a SUV full of blonds waiting around. Pulling out dildos and gesturing BJs. One LSW looked 18-19 wanted a bill for a BJ. Nah... she wasn't that good looking.

That's about it. Just thought I'd throw in what I know while the info is still good to give. Be safe out there. Hopefully I won't be writing again anytime soon :)

Gillscot
07-30-07, 11:24
I was doing some consulting work but as it turned out, it was in the Chauncey/Broadway area. When the job was finished I walked from Chauncey to Kosciuszko. naturally there were no girls out, but I wanted to get a feel for whatever was out there since I'm not from the area and will most likely visit here on REAL business at night the next time I'm able to.

I only saw the Neptune motel and they told me they don't hour-stays. What other motels are in this area? I went by a place called kings and they charge $45 for two-hours.
Am I missing some places? As I was walking I ran into Tammi who told me that she's no longer in Brooklyn, but living in the Bronx. She was doing business on that Friday, but told me that she's out living and working in the Bronx now.

Anyway, Kings mentioned Gates motel. I'll check that out. Still looking for cheap incall in Brooklyn or anywhere else for that matter LOL!

Kings
07-31-07, 15:49
I worked the franklin stroll today from 830am till 1230 pm All is well I walked Nostrand Franklin, classon, Bedford and grand from Fulton to Dekalb. Got a quickie for 15 in and under construction building around the corner from classon and putnam. Classon and putnam and dekalb around the HR building had the greatest numbers in one spot. sw at least 15 bsw and 2 hsws

Bighorn696
08-01-07, 10:20
Had a date in Manhattan last night that ended without mr happy getting his due and then I dropped her off in Brooklyn.

I'm not from that area though and at midnight with a bit of a buzz on still, I quickly got lost. I think I was in the 4th Ave and 9th St area when I saw a BSW about 20yo with a nice body but a face only a bag would love. I stopped and she hopped right in and told me her name. Then she took me over to a deserted street in the Red Hook area pointing out the local sites as we went (there's the soccer field and there's the place that such and such happened, right? ) No idea.

She said it would be a jackson for CBJ and took out a condom. She had trouble getting it onto willie though and ended up breaking it. She said "You'll be happy now" and proceeded with a BBBJTCIM. Now I usually have a bit of difficulty cumming with a BJ only but within about 5 mins or so I was done. She did some stuff I could not figure out but the sensation was amazing. When she was done she said "that will dry up before you get home" and I looked down and my lap was soaking wet- underwear, pants all around the crotch. Well, by the time I got home in CT like 2 hours later, they were mostly dry. She was right.

MikeDirty
08-24-07, 12:09
Brooklyn didn't fall off, you just have to know where to look. I was cruising around last night and found a nice you SW. Got F/s for 40..Found her on Monroe and Marcus garvey..name was lynn. There were ar least 4 girls out there ready.

Blac X Dymond
08-25-07, 16:05
Good day my fellow hunters, how goes you?

I haven't been on here for a while, so my screen name was deleted, so I'm not new to all this, been on here since 2005!

04/05, great summers but for the past couple years its been sour!

Anyways, I've been doing my reading & research, I'm looking for a good AMP with a happy ending, I'm treating myself! My car is out of commission, so I can hit the tracks (I do alot of jersey runs)! I checked out CL, jump on here to she whats still open & the voice but it seems to me that manhattan is the place for AMP's! Hopping on the train is no problem but which one has good quality & services? It would be nice if who evers reading has some imput, direct me into the right path.

Thank you for your time, happy hunting!

Ps I was up in CT the other day, some nice AMP's out there in the new haven area! Check out there threads!

Gtrack
08-28-07, 14:21
This summer has not been particularly busy as in the past.My situation has been different so I have used a lot of budget providers.
Last night I made my usual walk down Broadway from Halsey.I was talking to KINGS and we were just shooting the breeze when I got to MCDONALDS near GATES when I saw 3 providers.I gave one the motion and she approached me.Her name was Marsha and she was thick light skinned middle aged She was 37 and lived on Central between Gates and Linden.
A jackson for a bbbj unrushed.No contact number but will probably use her again.
This summer the lineup has been MARY TAMMI LINDA.They have provided the best service.

Kings
09-01-07, 08:28
u will see a dark skinned muscular girl on broadway between woodbine and putnam she is ok , and will take on more than one at a time.. also jessica is looking for business. she is truly worth every dime.

also white girl on chauncey and broadway, older and wearing glasses, name is donna. awesome if u can get her. She is very cautious.

Big Sexx
09-05-07, 22:46
First off I know yall probably won't respond to me becasue I have a low post count but whatever. I've been driving around Bway lately and all I see is Trannies when did that start happening? I tried on weekends and weekdays around 4-5 am and all I see is dudes and one BSW with a fat ass who hangs around them. Hell I'm afriad to talk to her cause I don't want to be mistaken wel if you decide to help me out with some info I will apreciate it thanks.

MikeDirty
09-07-07, 01:40
First off I know yall probably won't respond to me becasue I have a low post count but whatever. I've been driving around Bway lately and all I see is Trannies when did that start happening? I tried on weekends and weekdays around 4-5 am and all I see is dudes and one BSW with a fat ass who hangs around them. Hell I'm afriad to talk to her cause I don't want to be mistaken wel if you decide to help me out with some info I will apreciate it thanks.Man I seen the same BSW with the fat ass. She's always on the corner with them trannies. I dont know what going on up there. Your better off cruising around marcus garvey..

Kings
09-07-07, 17:59
Try further down broadway between Myrtle and Flushing. also their is a concentration on Bushwick and Hart. Jessica has an incall and a number.

Blac X Dymond
09-08-07, 12:58
I was browsing CL today and came up on a post, this is the second time I have seen it but it has very little details, it basically states that LE have a incall spot, they post an ad, throw up some fake photos and lock up whoever shows up for a good time. I don't know if anyone of you have got caught by the sting or know anybody that has but this can screw up a good day!

This is the number that they are using 347 702 5911 (I'm putting it out there because I don't want a ton of pm's), so if you see this number beware, I know LE is going to catch on and change up the number but be aware of those shady incalls!

Happy Hunting

Kwell
09-10-07, 20:39
Becareful out there. Sunset Park is reportedly very hot right now a few house were raided and there is a reported sting still being operated out of an apartment there.

Also Nassau County is very aggressively going after blatant providers on Craigs List, but I haven't heard of them running a sting on customers, yet

Becareful.

Kings
09-12-07, 21:46
this is she

Kings
09-13-07, 01:09
couple advertising on craiglist only asking $ for the hr, i'll report tomorrow. live on wilson ond eldert

Kings
09-13-07, 14:37
It was excellent she was a 6/7 and insatiable. He was one of those overhung guys who was a minute man he got some head while i hit it and then kept leaving the room to stop himself from climaxing, she explained to me afterwoods . i felt bad for him cause she made no secret of his problem. i will give their contact by PM. total damage $ for about an hour and change. also hygiene was on point for all involved.

Kings
09-18-07, 08:01
anyone have info to exchange? pm me. i don't mind doing intro either, hope u don't makes things go smoother

Captain Napalm
09-19-07, 23:19
this is she

Nice score. Tip for pics?

Twilod
09-23-07, 14:27
Whats up guys?

Want to know about the swingers club in Brooklyn casbar any info on it.

Gtrack
09-24-07, 12:03
Saturday night after work I looked on cl because I wanted to unwind and make up for the bad experience I had with another provider from cl.the law of averages finall landed in my favor and I hooked up with a A provider named COMMON.She was brown skinned medium height with nice 36 rack.She was very friendly and had a good attitude. She had no problem going braless or pantiless and came to the door showing her package.I got a nice unrushed cbj for a buck.She said she usually works 3 times a week the 42nd 9th area in addition to her weekend posting on cl.PM me for further details.

KINGS and I would like to know despite repeated attempts to share information why everyone is afraid to post their adventures.I know guys are getting laid everyday so lets enjoy our hobby.

Hopefully the fall will bring more adventures to finish out the year.

TexasMonger
09-24-07, 19:24
It was excellent she was a 6/7 and insatiable. He was one of those overhung guys who was a minute man .

Hey Kings, How goes it man? It has been a while. Do you have any additinal info about those two that you can share? Will they do more than a threesome?

I hope to make the stroll with you soon. I have been busy the past few months.

Cheers

TM

Kings
09-24-07, 20:30
last night around one oclock in the morning from gates to putnam. on the side opposite the mcdonalds. Lots of young bsw's no males in sight. none of the old crew so i was kinda leary but nice selection.

Kings
09-28-07, 08:56
I found a nice 22 yr old black chic of craigs last night. She was a nonpro. We were supposed to meet yesterday in the afternoon but i had to change it to aftermidnight. Her girlfriend accompanied her because we had agreed on a threesome for $$.5. The spanish girl was to ag for me. So she chilled in the living room. My cam is gone or i would have got pics. Excellent body on black chick, she was about 5'2" 36c tiny waist and fat ass. 69, cowgirl, doggie and greek all 4 $ with multiples in an hr time frame. She will ask for mor but is negotiable if u are nice. so u can't beat that with a stick. have contact info for trade and i'll even do the intro. i will be stating at a friends on broadway and putnam this weekend so it'll be a 24hr street hunt. gonna try and bag as many as i can with rent cuming up it should be a nice selection out.

Myke Mark
09-29-07, 10:48
Dam you guys on here are worst than girls!

When someone gives you info, you're not supposed to go and yapp to the girl EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID. And this goes to KINGS!

I threw Kings info on a girl and he fell in love with this girl and told her everything.

You guys wonder why there isnt anything out there. Cause people cant keep info to themselves!!!

Kings
09-30-07, 12:46
I don't even know u so keep my name out your mouth. I have never been hooked up by anybody with a girl from this board. I am amazed to why u would choose to try me when i don't benifit from the board at all. i have met with many mongers and have given them tours of the strolls and all. so i try to help everyone. all i can say is whatever

Lex Diamonds
09-30-07, 13:34
Is this beef about the chick that Kings found off CL that he was willing to hook us up with. Whats the deal cuz I wanted to see that chick. Baja if your gonna accuse and assasinate KIngs character come with the facts. We should be looking out for each other not beefing.

Doodle 029
10-02-07, 00:50
Drove up and down surf ave last night. At 11:30 a hsw and wsh both 10's showed up. $120 f/s $60 bj. I ended up getting a bsw $20 f/s - she was a 4.5

Teabag X
10-03-07, 10:40
I'm a longhaul trucker and heading from KY to Maspeth. I'll be coming in the brooklyn across the verrazano. Going up to the LIE and off the 1st exit. Is there somewhere along the BQE I can get to with a fullsized tractor trailer and find a skinny girl? PLEASE HELP! I certainly DO NOT want to go to club extreme again!

Thanks guys!

Sunsetroller
10-03-07, 18:19
What's up fellas,

This is sunset roller, Ive been cruising sunset's 3rd ave for years, though I have slowed down alot, well let me say stopped since Ive been with this girl now, However Im just curious 2 know. I used to be real cool with Mia the gorgeous tall bsw. Her "spot" was usually on 58th, anyway I remember almost 2 yrs now, she was saying she had problems with a stalker and was leaving nyc, Im guessing its true since I havent heard from her since. Just wondering if anyone here is still in contact with her, if there is please let me know, just mention ra with the old lil white car on 57 lol. Also there used to be a cute young bsw going by the name of Tiffani, she was like maybe 5'3 very petite, n cute dark skinned. She's gone also. This place so far has been on and off, some weekends a crew comes out, not bad if you're into bsw's, range from 5-7, nice bodies. Well be safe out there, I havent really been on the scene since Mia left, though I just found this board so I was just curious if anyone knows the deal about Mia.

The Roller lol

Teabag X
10-04-07, 09:44
I'm in Maspeth right now. Where's some entertainment I can get to with a tractor trailor?

Help me my monger brothers!

Kings
10-05-07, 17:18
thursday morning around 3 am met a spanish lady and her husband right in front of the precinct there. She asked me for drugs and i thought she was an undecover at first. Make a long story short she was a nice thick latina. The damage was .4 for a bbbj and FS. we went to a friends house. He waited outside. she spent a good 30 mins. doggie, missionary, more doggie. she had given me a contact but i lost it. tried for anal but she was not with it. says she is always out there. i have never seen her before though

Kings
10-05-07, 17:35
thursday afternoon 12 - 2 pm it was jumping with at least 5 decent sws around pitkins

Sabor
10-08-07, 14:27
Thought I would take a stroll on the island and it was dead so I felt like checking out Kiesler Park and there was a thick latina sitting on one of the benches in front of the projects. I went around again and she gave me the look. Talked for a bit and did the deed at a secluded local. It's a hit and miss in the area.

Be safe!

Kings
10-17-07, 20:41
Always something out around the womens shelter area. saw a plus sized BSW & WSW working as a dou. also the shelter on Ralph and eastern parkway has working girls in the area

Ruchacz1
10-18-07, 11:56
I know this is gonna sound stupid but when you say "Industrial Park" what exact streets do you mean?

Cory James
10-20-07, 09:29
I think some of you may have been cruising out there too @ 3:30am because I only saw 1 fat BSW on 3rd and 47th. I didn't even bother doubling back on 2nd ave to see if there was anything else I missed since that area is pretty dead. Someone must've taken the 1 or 2 half decent one's that are occasionally out there?

Much better luck out in C.I. if you don't draw the suspicions of the law. I saw about 3 bsw's out and around Surf ave. I guess everyone's moving indoors now?

NJ's Finest
10-21-07, 09:11
I know this is gonna sound stupid but when you say "Industrial Park" what exact streets do you mean?

Industrial Park is something like the area enclosed by:
Powell Street
Sheffield Avenue
Liberty Avenue
Sutter Avenue

This area is in East NY/Brownsville.

TexasMonger
10-21-07, 09:22

Ruchacz1

Industrial Park Rd is also a stree in East NY running from Rockaway Ave (west end) to Pennsylvania Ave (east side) and runs through the streets box noted by NJ's Finest in the post below.

I guess it is up to Kings to give us a clearer detail regarding his post. Kings is really the King of Brooklyn.

Cheers

TM

Sunsetroller
10-21-07, 10:11
Every other weekend there is a crew of young BSW's that come up anywhere from 53 to 58th and 3rd, if you're into thick, not fat, look for a chick named desire. They range from maybe 5 till like 7. 5. Once in a blue they do have a very beautiful slim BSW, have no clue what her name is though. I always tend to see them on my walk to the trainstation on 4th. They only come on weekends though, during the week you just get the reg smoked out SW's. Well hope this helps. I sure do miss Mia, she was tall and so gorgeous, It took a while for little attitude to leave, but after that we became really cool. Oh well. Maybe she'll return one day LOL. If anyone knows Mia, she was a looker, attitude did suck, but if you got to know her she would really ease up.

Sunsetroller
10-21-07, 10:14
Once in a blue also, there is a light skin BSW that usually stays on 46th to like 49th and 3rd, I know her as Vicky and sweetcheeks, she is cool and down 2 earth, her skills are ok, nothing to brag about. She used to have an awesome body, but now she has 2 kids, though she still has it, but it wasnt like before. Well she comes around every now and then, says she's tired of sunset cuz it seems dead, she misses shay and mia since they, along with her, were like the regs on the sunset strip. Now she's the last one left out of the 3, and being that Mia and shay are gone, the other reg mongers arent around either.

Sabor
10-22-07, 07:09
I picked up Vicky over a year ago and she was really sweet. Sort of a mini GFE cardate. I rarely see anyone out there anymore, kinda dead.

Be safe!

Kings
10-23-07, 18:14
I picked up the 2 plus size gals from williams st. The black one goes by panda and the white one meagan. They both have cells. Service was good. everything offered.

Anacondasize
10-24-07, 00:49
I picked up the 2 plus size gals from williams st. The black one goes by panda and the white one meagan. They both have cells. Service was good. everything offered.Hey this is my first post!

Well thanks for having me.

Where about on Williams street?

Heavy Dog
10-28-07, 02:02
I was in New York for a day on 10-16-07. Although this report is a little late due to not being able to get to a computer,here is what I discovered when I was on Broadway from Lafayette to Jamaica Av: At 3:50am,met Kimberly,BSW,25-30yrs old on B'way and Patchen Av. Went to a spot on Lafayette south of the Superclean Laundromat and did the deed for $20. Next was Lisa,BSW,40-45 yrs old at B'way and Woodbine around 4:30am near the Madison Computer shop. Went to her place nearby and did the deed for $20. I did see a total of 10 BSW's out; all were on B'way between Patchen and Halsey St. I did look for the bald and muscular BSW that Kings has mentioned here in the past,but did not see her out. I did see a TBSW on Woodbine about a hour after I saw Lisa-it had big titties and a fair figure but also large feet and big hands,which I noticed when I went past her.A LSW was also in this area but I did not partake of her. Lastly,took a trip over to Penn and Stanley-another area mentioned here in the past to take a look-see but did not see any SW's out. It may have been too early in the day-by now it was 5:30am,and time for me to get back to Manhattan to prepare to leave town. One thing I did learn from Kimberly is that you do need to have spots to go to-Hotel/Motel prices are very expensive-the cheapest that I saw was $55/4 hrs. In Los Angeles,that will get you a two-night stay in a motel in a bad neighborhood. Hope This Helps.

Anacondasize
10-28-07, 05:12
I was in New York for a day on 10-16-07. Although this report is a little late due to not being able to get to a computer,here is what I discovered when I was on Broadway from Lafayette to Jamaica Av: At 3:50am,met Kimberly,BSW,25-30yrs old on B'way and Patchen Av. Went to a spot on Lafayette south of the Superclean Laundromat and did the deed for $20. Next was Lisa,BSW,40-45 yrs old at B'way and Woodbine around 4:30am near the Madison Computer shop. Went to her place nearby and did the deed for $20. I did see a total of 10 BSW's out; all were on B'way between Patchen and Halsey St. I did look for the bald and muscular BSW that Kings has mentioned here in the past,but did not see her out. I did see a TBSW on Woodbine about a hour after I saw Lisa-it had big titties and a fair figure but also large feet and big hands,which I noticed when I went past her.A LSW was also in this area but I did not partake of her. Lastly,took a trip over to Penn and Stanley-another area mentioned here in the past to take a look-see but did not see any SW's out. It may have been too early in the day-by now it was 5:30am,and time for me to get back to Manhattan to prepare to leave town. One thing I did learn from Kimberly is that you do need to have spots to go to-Hotel/Motel prices are very expensive-the cheapest that I saw was $55/4 hrs. In Los Angeles,that will get you a two-night stay in a motel in a bad neighborhood. Hope This Helps.When I was on Broadway Friday night. The only thing there was trannys. I got frustrated and left.

Whats the best time to go?

Heavy Dog
10-29-07, 16:47
Nuffskillz,going by my one-day-and first time visit I guess late nights would be the best time,as keep in mind that I only had a few hours to work with and could not cover as many areas that I would have liked. I noticed that when the sun came up-about 6:30am most of the girls started going in from what I could tell. I would try going back a few months in the forum and reading some of the prior reports If I were you-this might help you a lot more than I could as far as Brooklyn goes. Hope This Helps.

Sunsetroller
11-18-07, 05:08
Its sunday morning around 4 am, or late sat night, however you wish to call it lol. Sunset is dead, but Vicky is back, she was sporting a white coat with a sexy red mini skirt. Ive had my fun in the past, but I guess Im over her, I wish the track was like it used to be, damn I miss stank attitude but gorgeous Mia and the petite and so friendly Tiffany. Oh well, but hey you guys check out Vicky aka sweetcheeks, upper 40's.

Captain Napalm
11-24-07, 03:02
Even in the cold, the SW's are out. Saw one this evening on Pitkin & Alabama. Didn't stop, wasn't in the mood. Not having $$ helped too.

Sunsetroller
11-27-07, 22:48
I know I can't be the only one that used to date Mia, she was a tall stunner BSW but with a bad attitude, but if you got to know her that attitude vanished and was actually a sweet girl, anyhow she left the area. In the past she would do the same, take a break, go to either Cali or Nevada, then come back. This time I guess she's gone for good. In the last few weeks she was out here, she resorted to place an ad in the V voice, and be around her fav place the harbor inn. Just wondering if anyone here has seen her again, wouldn't mind catching up with her and reliving old times haha. Thanks again, anyway Sunset is dead during the week, on weekends a group of maybe 4 BSW with 1 LSW come around, though I don't know why they choose to come so late or early, they show up past 6 am, don't ask me why, upper 50's. There is one petite BSW in the mid to low 50's, she claims to be there everyday past 2 am, can't confirm, not out that time of night during the week. Maya I believe she goes by, and outta the weekend crew, the ones in my opinion with the nice bodies are as follow, Desire, Sparkle and somedays Hershey. Well if anyone knows about Mia plllleeeease let me know LOL oh and also this petite cute girl that was in the mid 50's named Tiffani. If anyone knows about those two, don't hesitate to write.

Curious 2 know if you guys ever experienced any girls in the city that would be around 26-28th and Lex, sometimes driving around, I had fun with maybe 2 BSW. Well be safe out there people. Take care.

Misinformation
11-30-07, 04:59
Cruising Brooklyn is a waste. There are no spots with girls standing around. Just go to the hood and find a guy colecting cans or whatever and ask him to find a girl. If this is too funky just go to a taxi stand and ask one of the cab drivers waiting outside where you can find a girl. You can still get a $10 BJ in Brooklyn.

Kings
12-18-07, 17:26
1 black young and fine
1 39 swf pretty and willing c cup 5'1" and not fat
1 black bbw who gives awesome bbj and more
get at me, see i'm trying to help you guys out. available after 5 on weekdays, howard and eastern parkway location.

TexasMonger
12-18-07, 23:26
get at me, see i'm trying to help you guys out. available after 5 on weekdays, howard and eastern parkway location.

Hey King,

Been a while. Do you have any pics of these ladies?

Cheers

TM

Water Boy69
12-21-07, 00:37
Wutz good my dudes. Anyone know any russian spots.

I got one provider from TX. Goes by "presious"

Works w/ 2 other girlz. Shes a good beat. Payed a C note. Everything covered.

Bdruckus
12-22-07, 00:31
Whassup guys new to the scene. Anybody know about this one?

347 423 1482

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ers/515025496.html

MikeDirty
12-27-07, 01:23
Was with her about 4 days ago. She was ok, nice fat ass, but her pussy wasn't correct..Felt like she broke out or something..not really worth it, I got turned off as soon as I felt it. Actually got some of the footage on a hidden cam I set up.

Whassup guys new to the scene. Anybody know about this one?

347 423 1482

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ers/515025496.html

Kings
12-30-07, 21:48
Willliams and Glenmore
Howard Between Eastern parkway and Atlantic
Ralph Between Eastern parkway and Atlantic

Gtrack
01-04-08, 17:26
I started the new years off with a provider that KINGS provided at his house.Her name was MAGGIE and I got a good unrushed bbbj for 2 jacksons.She was white and had good skills and attitude.
The second day of the year yielded NESSA aka VANESSA a craigslists provider with a tremendous rack as advertised.A cbj for a franklin which was unrushed and blew me away. Her looks were not great but attitude and service were excellent.
I ended 2007 with a another one of KINGS providers named STACEY who gave a great unrushed bbbj.
The last 2 weeks ended on an upswing and I was pleased.
Have a safe and happy 2008 with more providers and more sharing of the wealth that is about there to satsify our hobby

Kings
01-05-08, 03:30
always something out there at night

Kings
01-08-08, 16:34
There is a shelter there with a plethora of women

757ChicksOnly
01-08-08, 17:56
I did a search on CL this morning for WHITE, set up an appt w/Pleasure and was very dissappointed! She's NOT the chick in the pic! I told her I left the money in the car then left! There's nothing wrong with big chicks but just don't let me think you look like someone that you really don't!