PDA

View Full Version : Adult store / adult theater review

JonB2301
08-23-21, 23:07
Starting reviews for adult stores and adult theaters.

GoBengals
08-24-21, 15:28
Portland's swinging / public sex scene is still in recovery, having lost some great places due to rising rent costs and the necessary challenges of the pandemic. Other than the swing clubs like Privata and The Velvet Rope, the most active spots for anonymous, free sex with women are the Taboo Video locations on SE 82nd and SE Stark. Swinging couples and single women (both biological females and trans women) frequent these places daily, but there is no routine schedule- and each woman has her own likes and limits. (Also, some ladies prefer the more controlled setting of the glory holes while others like the gangbang potential of the theaters.).

This being Portland, you will see (mostly white) adult women of all ages and sizes, from fit to BBW, from beautiful to plain. Some are only there to give head while others are no-holes-barred. Some spit, others swallow. Most require condoms for vag / anal, but some prefer you go bare.

Both locations have theaters, which they call Sinemas. These are big rooms with video screens and comfy, easy-to-clean furniture for sex. The 82nd location's theater has a "couples" area where single guys must be invited, while the Stark location's whole theater is a free-for-all. The theaters are behind a locked door that must be buzzed open by store staff. Staff may request to see I'd before granting access (especially if they suspect a "couple" is really a hobby date; sex work is prohibited on-site), and single guys must pay $10 to enter the theater while couples and single women enter free.

Both locations also have arcades with viewing booths and glory holes. The booths are free to peek into, but you're expected to feed the video viewers with $ once you close the door.

Several women and couples announce when they plan to visit the Taboo places on FetLife and on Kik. (On FetLife, search for groups with keywords like "pdx taboo" or "Portland theater" and keep an eye on them. Kind of the same with Kik, although Kik groups have a max member limit of 50 people, so good luck.).

Worth noting that I've posted this with a focus on hetero sex, but both of these places are equally visited by people of all sexual identities and preferences. While most guys tend to behave, I've observed both straight and gay men make inappropriate, unsolicited contact on both female and male guests. Generally all that's required is a smack of their hand and a firm, "Stop" or "No" to get them to behave.

Curious to hear what the action's been like at other places around town.

PdxHuskie
08-27-21, 21:46
Starting reviews for adult stores and adult theaters.Had an amazing appointment w a lady a few months back at the SE Stark place. It was clean. The theater was fun. Had 2 different guys approach; but didn't touch and we didn't engage. One went to a sofa and watched us and took care of himself to completion. All in all, great time my only time.

Went by myself twice- sausage fest only. Went into several private booths / GH rooms and male fingers (or cocks) were presented each time. I'd go back again w the lady tho.

Stealy
09-13-21, 14:40
I randomly went to the the Stark theater & there were 2 middle aged type women taking on all cummers. They didn't seem to know each other & each had their husbands / boyfriends / cucks with them. I was blown & finished inside (I was covered) the darker haired MILF. I didn't interact with the other. She was sitting on the couch sucking dick. The dark haired one was in front of the TV. Pretty awesome for a random Wednesday afternoon.

Overall it was a pleasant experience. Only 3 other guys besides their partners. Way less competition than the 82nd theater. That's my usual go to spot. It's hard to squeeze in there sometimes. But I'm usually able to get a BBBJ from the older chick whos there almost every morning. I've been getting my dick sucked by her since the Jefferson theater days. Her dude is always with her.

LookingGlass1
09-15-21, 14:39
I randomly went to the the Stark theater & there were 2 middle aged type women taking on all cummers. They didn't seem to know each other & each had their husbands / boyfriends / cucks with them. I was blown & finished inside (I was covered) the darker haired MILF. I didn't interact with the other. She was sitting on the couch sucking dick. The dark haired one was in front of the TV. Pretty awesome for a random Wednesday afternoon.

Overall it was a pleasant experience. Only 3 other guys besides their partners. Way less competition than the 82nd theater. That's my usual go to spot. It's hard to squeeze in there sometimes. But I'm usually able to get a BBBJ from the older chick whos there almost every morning. I've been getting my dick sucked by her since the Jefferson theater days. Her dude is always with her.I had some recent luck with Stark taboo too. I had just gotten off work around 3 pm, checked Twitter and Brent had posted that a hot lady just showed up to Stark. I was about 20 minutes away and drove straight there. Put in my $10 and walked in and just two older dudes jacking off. Ugh, thought I was shit out of luck. I rechecked Twitter and saw that she was taking a break and promised to be back in 20 minutes. Decided to sit in the car and wait to see if she came back. Sure enough, about 30 minutes later I saw a hot woman walking in with an older gentleman. Back in the theater, about 4-5 guys are now there. She pulled up a bench in the front and started sucking a dick and making sure her hubby can see. She bent over and a dude was going at it for awhile but couldn't cum. Then a bbc was next and left a huge load on her ass. I was next, she started with a great BBBJ and bent over and I went at it bbcip. Just like that. I think she took another load on her tits, and then another creampie and then she was out. Pretty great time, and finally fulfilled my theater group fuck fantasy.

Stealy
09-16-21, 19:47
I had some recent luck with Stark taboo too. I had just gotten off work around 3 pm, checked Twitter and Brent had posted that a hot lady just showed up to Stark. I was about 20 minutes away and drove straight there. Put in my $10 and walked in and just two older dudes jacking off. Ugh, thought I was shit out of luck. I rechecked Twitter and saw that she was taking a break and promised to be back in 20 minutes. Decided to sit in the car and wait to see if she came back. Sure enough, about 30 minutes later I saw a hot woman walking in with an older gentleman. Back in the theater, about 4-5 guys are now there. She pulled up a bench in the front and started sucking a dick and making sure her hubby can see. She bent over and a dude was going at it for awhile but couldn't cum. Then a bbc was next and left a huge load on her ass. I was next, she started with a great BBBJ and bent over and I went at it bbcip. Just like that. I think she took another load on her tits, and then another creampie and then she was out. Pretty great time, and finally fulfilled my theater group fuck fantasy.There's a twitter for the theaters? Any chance you could hook me up?

JohnJohnson57
09-16-21, 20:30
There's a twitter for the theaters? Any chance you could hook me up?Brent's twitter: https://twitter.com/TheaterTails.

Stealy
09-17-21, 14:03
Brent's twitter: https://twitter.com/TheaterTails.Awesome! Thanks for the hook up. Happy pooning.

Prevost
09-21-21, 19:26
Chick over there right now taking dicks. I passed. She wasn't that pretty and was taking bare dicks. Not going to put my dick in that pussy after everyone else. Heard she's going to 82nd taboo later tonight. Kind of a bad attitude but will take any dick that is hard enough to fuck her doggie style.

Zippy69
09-21-21, 20:42
Chick over there right now taking dicks. I passed. She wasn't that pretty and was taking bare dicks. Not going to put my dick in that pussy after everyone else. Heard she's going to 82nd taboo later tonight. Kind of a bad attitude but will take any dick that is hard enough to fuck her doggie style. If you come at her with a covered hard on will she take it?

Flash1888
09-22-21, 03:16
AA woman in white explore offered BJ. Once in car grabbed my phone and took off. Be careful she was walking up to cars, should have known better.

Stealy
09-22-21, 16:20
The twitter link led me to these groups. There is an impressive amount of fucking going on.

https://fetlife.com/groups/189686

https://fetlife.com/groups/224304

Blue Xsxt
09-22-21, 17:10
Chick over there right now taking dicks. I passed. She wasn't that pretty and was taking bare dicks. Not going to put my dick in that pussy after everyone else. Heard she's going to 82nd taboo later tonight. Kind of a bad attitude but will take any dick that is hard enough to fuck her doggie style.Was there too. Also passed, but it was a pretty fun show.

I guess she's heading to Taboo on 82nd in a couple hours at 4 PM.

DirtyFuk
09-22-21, 17:59
The twitter link led me to these groups. There is an impressive amount of fucking going on.

https://fetlife.com/groups/189686

https://fetlife.com/groups/224304I hear those places are full of gays. You think a woman is on the other side of the gloryhole and it is a man.

No way! I may be a dirtyfuk but I am for women only.

Flash1888
09-23-21, 03:05
Was there too. Also passed, but it was a pretty fun show.

I guess she's heading to Taboo on 82nd in a couple hours at 4 PM.She's the hot topic on fetlife, I went to see what all the fuzz was about. She's not bad looker, only wants to fuck bare and doggy so older husband can see. She doesn't seem to be into it at all. Saw her suck for 30 seconds and each guy to fuck and cum in her. Think she took 3 fills and left.

The way I read about her, thought for sure she took all dicks but seemed very picky and not into it at all. Maybe she just didn't like what she saw but worth watching. Had me hard and went to see my ex.

4 pm seems to be here standard time to arrive either stark or 82nd taboo.

Zippy69
09-23-21, 10:12
She's the hot topic on fetlife, I went to see what all the fuzz was about. She's not bad looker, only wants to fuck bare and doggy so older husband can see. She doesn't seem to be into it at all. Saw her suck for 30 seconds and each guy to fuck and cum in her. Think she took 3 fills and left.

The way I read about her, thought for sure she took all dicks but seemed very picky and not into it at all. Maybe she just didn't like what she saw but worth watching. Had me hard and went to see my ex.

4 pm seems to be here standard time to arrive either stark or 82nd taboo.Thank you for the info. It doesn't seem as awesome as it sounds. Do the guys watching and not participating jerk off or just stand there? Does she allow jerking off in her tits?

Flash1888
09-23-21, 12:59
Thank you for the info. It doesn't seem as awesome as it sounds. Do the guys watching and not participating jerk off or just stand there? Does she allow jerking off in her tits?So once she got up from couch she was getting finger by husband. She pulled bench and guys surrounded her with cocks out. That's when she pick first guy suck and fuck. Again only doggy, but think you have to keep distance or ask to husband to touch. Didn't she anyone try to approach her while she was being fuck.

I went thinking she had two dicks going at one time. Mouth and Pussy but nope. First guy that fuck lasted a couple of minutes the other two less then 1 LOL.

GoBengals
09-23-21, 14:01
Does she allow jerking off in her tits?It would appear she does. https://twitter.com/TheaterTails/status/1439737481276973057/photo/1.

Stealy
09-23-21, 15:45
I hear those places are full of gays. You think a woman is on the other side of the gloryhole and it is a man.

No way! I may be a dirtyfuk but I am for women only.Its a big open room. You can see everybody. They have gloryholes in a different part of the store. Those are mostly dudes I'm guessing. There is plenty of gay shit in the theaters as well, but a surprisingly high amount of women to fuck. A lot of the guys prefer chicks, but will let a guy blow them in pinch.

Dave89
09-30-21, 06:04
She's been at it for years, and you shouldn't assume she's not into it because she doesn't act super enthusiastic. That's just her demeanor. I have seen her walk in solo to the Oregon Theatre several times and have all the guys line up with cocks out to audition for her. Thirty seconds of sucking, then doggie (bareback preferred but at the time not mandatory). Never smiled.

She's the hot topic on fetlife, I went to see what all the fuzz was about. She's not bad looker, only wants to fuck bare and doggy so older husband can see. She doesn't seem to be into it at all. Saw her suck for 30 seconds and each guy to fuck and cum in her. Think she took 3 fills and left.

4 pm seems to be here standard time to arrive either stark or 82nd taboo.

Zippy69
11-27-21, 16:50
Has anyone ever actually been and fucked on of these chicks? Of so, were antibiotics required later in the week? I'm thinking about giving it a try.

https://twitter.com/TheaterTails

PdxHuskie
12-02-21, 21:20
Left work a bit early today to run a few errands. One place I needed to visit was closed due to owner being sick. As luck would have it, that place was mere minutes from Stark taboo, so I drove in.

Hope rose when there was only one parking spot left, so I grabbed it. Took a walk through the arcade / private room / glory hole area to find only one room occupied (glory hole room) so I popped in the adjoining room, saw a hairy leg, and immediately left.

Went to the sinema next (hopeful because of all the cars) and there was a pretty good looking woman, brunette, and I'll assume she's the one referred to in this thread a lot.

Regardless, one guy eating her out, another who I later learned / assumed was her BF / spouse getting his Dick sucked. Another guy trying for head but no room, and another trying to get hard.

I slipped out of my clothes except socks, and approached. Good eye contact w her while she was sucking dick then the daty guy gets up. He's now trying to get hard to.

Hubby starts fucking her bare and she's giving some head to the other dude; but hubby starts making out w her, leaving ther rest of us literally holding our dicks.

Within a couple minutes, he stops fucking her and goes back for more head.

He said to me- "are you ready to fuck her?

Not one to cut a line, I almost resisted; but looked around and no one else was ready while you could hang laundry on my cock so I said sure- she smiled and I climbed up on the bench and began fucking her. Hubby is back in her mouth, and the guy who kept trying to get head is cock blocked again.

I started slow, built a good rhythm, and picked up speed. By now another guy has entered the room and begins undressing too. I feel the baby batter bubbling up, and started pounding until the sofa / bench started moving. She's now stroking hubby, smiling at me, and I start cumming in her while she's moaning. Finished up, walked to the towel dispenser and wiped off, then repeated same w hand sanitizer.

Started getting dressed, and she's sucking hubby again and the rest are (I guess?) awaiting an invite.

Now dressed, I head out the other door back into the private room area for one more pass as I was still half hard. Sausage fest, so I took off.

Getting into the car, there's a pretty hot, tight skirt bottle red / auburn headed hottie in a small white pick up truck is checking me out in the lot; but some Neanderthal looking guy gives me the stink eye, so I smiled at her, waved, hopped in my car and took off.

All for $10/ admission.

Sugar Daddy PDX
12-03-21, 08:52
Went to the sinema next (hopeful because of all the cars) and there was a pretty good looking woman, brunette, and I'll assume she's the one referred to in this thread a lot.

****All for $10/ admission.Barefoot brunette possibly? Nice work taking advantage of the situation! Sounds like you had an awesome time.

Flash1888
12-04-21, 07:13
Nice for you. I stopped by and experience was different but she does look good for age and has a great ass.

Left work a bit early today to run a few errands. One place I needed to visit was closed due to owner being sick. As luck would have it, that place was mere minutes from Stark taboo, so I drove in.

Hope rose when there was only one parking spot left, so I grabbed it. Took a walk through the arcade / private room / glory hole area to find only one room occupied (glory hole room) so I popped in the adjoining room, saw a hairy leg, and immediately left.

Regardless, one guy eating her out, another who I later learned / assumed was her BF / spouse getting his Dick sucked. Another guy trying for head but no room, and another trying to get hard.

I slipped out of my clothes except socks, and approached. Good eye contact w her while she was sucking dick then the daty guy gets up. He's now trying to get hard to.

Hubby starts fucking her bare and she's giving some head to the other dude; but hubby starts making out w her, leaving ther rest of us literally holding our dicks.

Not one to cut a line, I almost resisted; but looked around and no one else was ready while you could hang laundry on my cock so I said sure- she smiled and I climbed up on the bench and began fucking her. Hubby is back in her mouth, and the guy who kept trying to get head is cock blocked again.

I started slow, built a good rhythm, and picked up speed. By now another guy has entered the room and begins undressing too. I feel the baby batter bubbling up, and started pounding until the sofa / bench started moving. She's now stroking hubby, smiling at me, and I start cumming in her while she's moaning. Finished up, walked to the towel dispenser and wiped off, then repeated same w hand sanitizer.

Started getting dressed, and she's sucking hubby again and the rest are (I guess?) awaiting an invite.

Now dressed, I head out the other door back into the private room area for one more pass as I was still half hard. Sausage fest, so I took off.

Getting into the car, there's a pretty hot, tight skirt bottle red / auburn headed hottie in a small white pick up truck is checking me out in the lot; but some Neanderthal looking guy gives me the stink eye, so I smiled at her, waved, hopped in my car and took off.

All for $10/ admission.

Zippy69
12-04-21, 13:58

He said to me- "are you ready to fuck her?.Were you the first one to fill her up? I want to do this so bad, but I'm still too chicken shit.

Was this your first time?

PdxHuskie
12-04-21, 16:06
Were you the first one to fill her up? I want to do this so bad, but I'm still too chicken shit.

Was this your first time?Was I first? Not sure. Hubby / BF was fucking her for a while before me. I don't think he had nutted; but who knows. This was my first time seeing her or having a complete stranger offer up free BBFS in a group setting.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat tho.

What I wouldn't do (although I love doing it IRL or w regular providers) is daty her. Who knows how many dicks and how much spooge may have already been there.

Can't wait to try again!
What I did do, was clean off w paper towels generously soaked in the hand sanitizer the management are nice enough to supply for us. And once I got home, a good shower and special attention to the tip and eye of my penis.

GoBengals
12-04-21, 16:42
What I wouldn't do (although I love doing it IRL or w regular providers) is daty her. Who knows how many dicks and how much spooge may have already been there.Man, I have seen multiple guys go down on women right in the middle of a bareback gang bang in the Taboo joints. The first time I saw a guy do it I was like, "he's not thinking with his big head" but I'm now convinced it's a kink. I mean they got to be able to taste the cum.

Nobody88
02-03-22, 22:40
Walked into Taboo Sinema 82nd today. There was a BBW there with her fully clothed male partner. Condoms were used, both oral and otherwise. She was taking on a line of guys. I did not partake.

RamblinJavlin
03-29-22, 19:07
Walked into Taboo Sinema 82nd today. There was a BBW there with her fully clothed male partner. Condoms were used, both oral and otherwise. She was taking on a line of guys. I did not partake.Why didn't you partake?

TwistedBrother
06-25-22, 11:41
Thanks for all of the great posts. Portland has to have one of the best adult theatre scenes in the US! Wish I'd been able to partake. I had a few back 10-15 years ago on a visit. Glad to see things are still happening.

Samadams17
06-30-22, 01:12
The rooms downstairs were awesome and large enough for 2 people comfortably. Found out they shut those rooms down. Just wondering if anyone knows of some other places in town that are similar that have benches or beds to lay down in?

GoBengals
06-30-22, 14:10
The rooms downstairs were awesome and large enough for 2 people comfortably. Found out they shut those rooms down. Just wondering if anyone knows of some other places in town that are similar that have benches or beds to lay down in?Other than the places with pay-to-enter public theaters with comfortable furniture (Taboo 82, Taboo Stark, All Adult, and a couple others I think), I believe the only place that has private booths with padded, comfortable furniture is Fantasyland in Clackamas. (Not related to "Fantasy" who closed preview rooms and arcades at all locations.) Haven't been there since before the lockdowns but I remember their booths having long, padded benches built into the walls. You can also find semi-private rooms at the clubs (Sanctuary, Velvet Rope, Privata), but those places can be pricey.

Also, Portland Tub and Tan's rooms usually have a cot-sized elevated flat surface in their dressing / shower areas that can def be used for fun. I don't think there's any kind of cushion up there, but you can pad it with towels and clothes.

Venom2090
07-01-22, 02:01
Other than the places with pay-to-enter public theaters with comfortable furniture (Taboo 82, Taboo Stark, All Adult, and a couple others I think), I believe the only place that has private booths with padded, comfortable furniture is Fantasyland in Clackamas. (Not related to "Fantasy" who closed preview rooms and arcades at all locations.) What about Mr Peeps in Hillsboro?

GoBengals
07-01-22, 13:37
What about Mr Peeps in Hillsboro?Peeps Aloha and Peeps Too have a good variety of booth types, but the only furniture you'll find is a single, super uncomfortable, rigid stacking chair. Far from ideal, comfort-wise.

KitWalker1967
07-04-22, 11:31
She's been at it for years, and you shouldn't assume she's not into it because she doesn't act super enthusiastic. That's just her demeanor. I have seen her walk in solo to the Oregon Theatre several times and have all the guys line up with cocks out to audition for her. Thirty seconds of sucking, then doggie (bareback preferred but at the time not mandatory). Never smiled.Yeah don't pay any attention to how she doesn't seem interested, because her demeanor definitely doesn't match up with her desires. Seen her plenty of times at the Oregon Theater, turned around backwards on a seat so she could take guys in either direction. Once managed to coax a grin from her; cracked a joke while I was unzipping in front of her face.

Venom2090
07-07-22, 17:24
Peeps Aloha and Peeps Too have a good variety of booth types, but the only furniture you'll find is a single, super uncomfortable, rigid stacking chair. Far from ideal, comfort-wise.How's the traffic at Peeps Aloha?

TmiSmith2000
07-08-22, 10:01
How's the traffic at Peeps Aloha?There isn't a female presence, occasionally there is one in there but she isn't looking for a stranger. You'll have to arrange to meet someone there. I've met a few Ladies in there.

Now if you want a BJ or handie from a dude, there are plenty around. Always weird to walk out of a booth with a girl and see 5 dudes standing there.

PdxHuskie
08-11-22, 20:14
We’ll below this text is a chronicle of my first chance meet up with this lady.
The rest of today’s post is about Round II which happened an hour ago.

I started following Brent's Theater Tales after reading about it on this site and the info is good.

Each time I've seen a post that she'll be at one place or the other in an hour or two there's always been a work or personal life obstacle. Well, not today!

I checked Brent's feed and saw she'd be at 82nd Taboo at 4 pm, so I closed up my work day and headed over, arriving at 4:05. It was pretty crowded with pants around ankles and flaccid dicks shaking all over as a film about swapping daughters rolled on. As my eyes adjusted, I saw an empty, uncomfortable stacking chair in the front corner, so I grabbed it.

Next thing, she's coming from a closet or other section pushing a big red cushioned thing perfect for K9. She sat w her man who proceeded to live her up and she picked a guy from the crowd and had him start fucking her. Not sure if he came or not; but he was done quickly. Real quickly.

I'd gotten myself hard by that time and made eye contact with her and smiled a couple times. She announced "I'll pick who I want, when I want" to the onlookers who'd all arrived ahead of me.

Well, she looked back at me and asked "Are you ready to fuck me? It's got to be bare or I don't want it. I'm a cum ***** and I want you to cum inside me. ".

I smiled and said no problem! Dropped my pants, grabbed my Dick and plowed into her, holding and grabbing her hips. Some pillow talk- "do you like my wet pussy? Will you fill me up?

Of course, yes & yes were my answers. I slowed down and ducked her hard and slow- glad that the padded red thing was up against a wall and she started begging for cum. I picked up speed and kept fucking her and blew deeply in her and kept on fucking her. Eventually I pulled out, said thanks baby, and sat back down.

She said hen took a break for a bit, and I got myself hard again. She noticed, smiled, and said maybe after the rest of these guys get a chance.

I took that as a No and worked my pants back up, cleaned my hands w sanitizer, filled paper towels w more of the alcohol gel and scrubbed my junk clean.

Thanks Brent!!

All for $10/ admission.

Organiz
08-13-22, 17:48
You lucky son of a gun! I'm out on the westside and I hardly see any action at mr peeps too.

LoveSloppyLast
08-17-22, 00:28
Man, I have seen multiple guys go down on women right in the middle of a bareback gang bang in the Taboo joints. The first time I saw a guy do it I was like, "he's not thinking with his big head" but I'm now convinced it's a kink. I mean they got to be able to taste the cum.Twenty-some years ago I was at Rooster Rock and joined a couple when the sun got low in a secluded location. She was doing him doggy and I slid underneath to lick her clit best I could while she gave a terrific blowjob.

When her pussy changed flavor (it became rather sweet), I knew he blew his load in her. Yes, you notice. It also has a slippery texture.

She rolled on her back and gave me a BBFSCIP experience. (There was yet another guy that joined in and he went down on her double-stuff before he filled her up.).

The change of flavor was not unpleasant, but it is not something I seek out. I love going last (obviously, based on my handle).

(The upshot is that they were lovers, married to different people. She went home to her husband with three loads from three other men. Lucky SOB.).

Mountain Bliss
10-16-22, 12:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

PdxHuskie
10-16-22, 16:43
You lucky son of a gun! I'm out on the westside and I hardly see any action at mr peeps too.I've only been there once as it's far from home and somewhat for from work.

But I had to run a local errand- weekday afternoon a few weeks back.

My takeaways from that visit:

1) Mr. Peeps Too is THE cleanest adult type place I've ever seen. Like Hilton / Hyatt clean.

2) Mr. Peeps Too was (at least when I went) a total sausage fest. Parking lot was full, 1 customer actually buying goods, and tons of guys of all ages, shapes and sizes were literally loitering by each room (not.

That many) that had the indicator light on.

Didn't try the theater (is there a full theater like at Taboo?) as a he standing body count pretty much met the car count, so there couldn't have been too much action in a theater.

I made 2 rounds around all the private booths, stepped into an open one, threw a couple bucks in the machine to respect management and the fact they're trying to run a business and then the knocking began. All guys. I'm not homophobic at all and have spent a little time w a couple trans girls and have been in a good number of MFMs and one FMM where I was the bull and he was to be shut down by me, per lady's instructions unless he was up for sucking my dick and cleaning up my cream pie. He did both quite well.

All That said, I just w want into any of it so I left the back area, bought a few toys for my lady, and took off.

Is it always that testosterone laden there?

Fantasyland in Clackamas is pretty much sausage only judging from my several visits there.

PNWTrucker
10-20-22, 14:26
Would any of you be into fucking a FTM front hole at taboo 82 or stark? I have had some luck at taboo 82 and like big cock. Trying to sort out how trans friendly theater goes are in Portland.I'd be down for that, for sure.

Dexxzy
08-12-23, 12:02
Any updated recommendations for a private room on eastside?

Tub and tan closed. Maybe some random motel for day use? Are there less weirdos hanging out in morning times?

Prevost
09-11-23, 16:19
Meeting a young **** there Wednesday night around 11:20. Going to tease her up in the booths and then ***** her out in the theater. I haven't met her yet. She likes to be degraded and called good boy and *****. 2 holes. Not sure about condoms? Watch from a safe distance and look for my signal to approach. She wants to be covered in cum.

Prevost
09-11-23, 18:27
Meeting a young **** there Wednesday night around 11:20. Going to tease her up in the booths and then ***** her out in the theater. I haven't met her yet. She likes to be degraded and called good boy and *****. 2 holes. Not sure about condoms? Watch from a safe distance and look for my signal to approach. She wants to be covered in cum.Confirming that condoms for penetration. She wants to be used and defiled. 22 years old. She's a woman with all the parts but uses male pronouns. Kids these days.

TerraGone
09-21-23, 15:23
Meeting a young **** there Wednesday night around 11:20. Going to tease her up in the booths and then ***** her out in the theater. I haven't met her yet. She likes to be degraded and called good boy and *****. 2 holes. Not sure about condoms? Watch from a safe distance and look for my signal to approach. She wants to be covered in cum.How did that go?

Member #6563
09-21-23, 16:24
How did that go?Yeah I am very interested in how it went and hopefully participating next time.

JoeLefty
09-28-23, 23:03
Anyone try PDX Peaches? Billed as some sort of lingerie shop on twitter with hints of extras.

Prevost
09-29-23, 16:16
Yeah I am very interested in how it went and hopefully participating next time.She took about 15 or 20 dicks in 2 holes. Ended the night with DP. She did great.

FastEddie70
09-29-23, 18:20
Anyone try PDX Peaches? Billed as some sort of lingerie shop on twitter with hints of extras.There are no extras at this shop.

Eeldred
10-24-23, 13:44
Confirming that condoms for penetration. She wants to be used and defiled. 22 years old. She's a woman with all the parts but uses male pronouns. Kids these days.Do you know when she is coming back and where will the next meeting be at?

PoonHound1969
10-24-23, 17:01
Any updated recommendations for a private room on eastside?

Tub and tan closed. Maybe some random motel for day use? Are there less weirdos hanging out in morning times?https://www.dayuse.com/s/portland?selectedAddress=Portland&sluggableAddress=Portland&placeId=eyJsYXQiOjQ1LjUyMzQ1LCJsbmciOi0xMjIuNjc2MjEsInQiOjMsInAiOiJnZW9uYW1lcyJ9%2B4d5941e742ffbdf33f9e6b371328a349&checkinDate=2023-10-25

Smith1968
10-26-23, 01:59
https://www.dayuse.com/s/portland?selectedAddress=Portland&sluggableAddress=Portland&placeId=eyJsYXQiOjQ1LjUyMzQ1LCJsbmciOi0xMjIuNjc2MjEsInQiOjMsInAiOiJnZW9uYW1lcyJ9%2B4d5941e742ffbdf33f9e6b371328a349&checkinDate=2023-10-25Have you used it? Seems like a fantastic idea for extended fun.

ButtMan343
10-28-23, 11:50
https://www.dayuse.com/s/portland?selectedAddress=Portland&sluggableAddress=Portland&placeId=eyJsYXQiOjQ1LjUyMzQ1LCJsbmciOi0xMjIuNjc2MjEsInQiOjMsInAiOiJnZW9uYW1lcyJ9%2B4d5941e742ffbdf33f9e6b371328a349&checkinDate=2023-10-25This option is excellent.

Mizunate
10-28-23, 14:54
https://www.dayuse.com/s/portland?selectedAddress=Portland&sluggableAddress=Portland&placeId=eyJsYXQiOjQ1LjUyMzQ1LCJsbmciOi0xMjIuNjc2MjEsInQiOjMsInAiOiJnZW9uYW1lcyJ9%2B4d5941e742ffbdf33f9e6b371328a349&checkinDate=2023-10-25This is a good resource, no doubt, but check-in solo. Come up with any excuse for needing the room (traveling late that night, home remodel, office out of commission for a day. Anything).

I tried to check in with a "friend" next to me and they lost the reservation and had no rooms for day-use available after side-eyeing me during check-in. Checked in solo a week later. Same person at the desk. And no issues. Just told them I needed a space to have some remote meetings that was quiet and private.

LookingX
12-12-23, 17:30
I tried to check in with a "friend" next to me and they lost the reservation and had no rooms for day-use available after side-eyeing me during check-in. Checked in solo a week later. Same person at the desk. And no issues. Just told them I needed a space to have some remote meetings that was quiet and private.That's surprising. What type of hotel was it? Generally, the better hotels are less likely to ask any questions about guests.

GangBangLeader
03-08-24, 15:19
On Fetlife I read BadBarbi will be at.

March 8th 545-630 Taboo on stark Adult theater visit.

RamblinJavlin
03-08-24, 18:33

March 8th 545-630 Taboo on stark Adult theater visit.https://fetlife.com/users/9973425?sp=1

Sugar Daddy PDX
03-09-24, 00:07

March 8th 545-630 Taboo on stark Adult theater visit.Any of you guys attend this?

PoonHound1969
03-09-24, 19:56
Any of you guys attend this?True cum s.

Organiz
03-10-24, 01:54
True cum s.She should have those word tatted above her clit.

Samadams17
03-10-24, 19:21
Any of you guys attend this?I did. She was amazing.

BlueSpoof
03-15-24, 19:10

March 8th 545-630 Taboo on stark Adult theater visit.Missed out on this one!

Pm if there will be another GB. I'd love to join!

Brickleton
04-09-24, 00:01
I got a friend that comes to town occasionally and we like to visit the arcade for a little fun. We haven't graduated to using the theaters yet but I'm curious which adult arcade has the largest and / or the most comfortable rooms for 2 people?

eocowboy
04-09-24, 10:56
I got a friend that comes to town occasionally and we like to visit the arcade for a little fun. We haven't graduated to using the theaters yet but I'm curious which adult arcade has the largest and / or the most comfortable rooms for 2 people?I know this one for certain. I haven't been for awhile but the booths were large. Just be sure to lock the door if you don't want company.

Sugar Daddy PDX
04-09-24, 12:29
I got a friend that comes to town occasionally and we like to visit the arcade for a little fun. We haven't graduated to using the theaters yet but I'm curious which adult arcade has the largest and / or the most comfortable rooms for 2 people?I've got a couple regulars that love the attention. We've played in the taboo theater. Even if we stay in the "Couples Section"a crowd gathers quickly if its busy. Guys will get a little too close and I have to shoo them away, but most are respectful. Sometimes, my girl is in a mood and she will invite a guy in to the action. You just never know when its a lucky night for someone!