PDA

View Full Version : Far East Spa. Hanna

Gottogo2
08-19-21, 21:30
I liked Lilly at Far East. She was attractive, the menu was large, and the flower on the pillow made everything thing work. From what I can tell she is visiting relatives and will be gone for some time. Now there is Hanna. Much younger, no phone translator and very pretty. (I can assume but there is the mask) However, I've also been given the impression that the menu is very limited. After two visits all that I found was a HJ and hand shake. I'm wondering if my visits were typical or if anyone can offer a review with more details.

Justme309
08-27-21, 16:09
I liked Lilly at Far East. She was attractive, the menu was large, and the flower on the pillow made everything thing work. From what I can tell she is visiting relatives and will be gone for some time. Now there is Hanna. Much younger, no phone translator and very pretty. (I can assume but there is the mask) However, I've also been given the impression that the menu is very limited. After two visits all that I found was a HJ and hand shake. I'm wondering if my visits were typical or if anyone can offer a review with more details.Had her pull the mask down. She's cute. I think you've gotten all that you're going to get from her though.