PDA

View Full Version : Pics

StubbornMule
08-18-21, 16:07
The pics on these K-girl sites are all fake, right?

Biablo112
08-18-21, 17:13
The pics on these K-girl sites are all fake, right?Most of them have been photoshopped.

Cres Prophet2
08-19-21, 17:14
The pics on these K-girl sites are all fake, right?A separate thread just for this?

Christophe1
09-15-23, 01:07
Pussy and Ass.

Christophe1
09-15-23, 01:10
Blast from the past.

Christophe1
09-15-23, 01:12
Some more.

Christophe1
09-15-23, 01:30
I just got back from a MOST EXCELLENT far Eastern adventure. Young men, Go East.

To mark my triumphant return, I bodaciously found an NP who recently moved to Hollywood to fulfill her dream of being a singing star. For a 29 year old I found on CL late on rent, she performed outstanding on the mic. To celebrate her work I showered her resplendently. My first time, before she said she was on the pill, shot mighty high and far. First landing on the pillow next to her head and then on her forehead. She squealed with unrivaled delight and stated she'd never seen that before. For an encore, I egregiously left a great big deposit.

First name starts with J. If you find her you might want to have her douche before dinner.

Now that's not bogus. Party hard and I'll catch you later.And the best is yet to cum. LOL. Jk, I only take pictures bc Baldy did and not really into it since it becomes a distraction and from the main event.

Christophe1
09-15-23, 15:39
No baby. Eom.

Christophe1
09-15-23, 15:44
Ain't going to do them no more.

Christophe1
09-15-23, 15:58
The things that I used to do.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6CKkd-RLXw

Christophe1
09-15-23, 16:03
Will the ill behavior.

Christophe1
09-15-23, 16:15
More power to the people. Regardless if you're a Jizz Master, young buck, old fuck, drop a load in her trunk. Get your high from some junk, it's all good, because today you're in for some luck. I've had an enourmous happy chubby with the itchy finger to get my ass over to T Jay. My sexual diet has been a lacking in the health providing nutrition that is given by a sexual Latina. The doctor said I was getting scurvy minus the sexy curvy, Latina. I just had to comply or risk getting a blind winky eye. Samantha - For a fuck, just 60 bucks. Best money I have ever spunked. Tijuana in LA. Yes! That's what I say. There are a few Latinas that treat their job as a 9 to 5 ver. Great for them both a good server. These two, one a Hondurian Milfy and the other, erotic young and sweet not iffy are an absolute terrific way to satisfy your lust in a jiffy. Especially if you're looking for a quicky.Stuff that I used to do.

Christophe1
09-15-23, 16:24
That's a wrap. Think all the pictures are mine or woman I seen.

Senexiratus
09-15-23, 18:58
Maybe this thread can be used to upload the videos with current j girls allowing it?

Christophe1
09-22-23, 11:12
Strike a pose. LOL, the glamour shots.

Christophe1
01-05-24, 23:18
It's got me stacking, hard to go back.

Bust a nut in her eye to show her where I cum from.

Cum again?

Christophe1
01-20-24, 18:08
Feeling deep is side. Ready to cum.

The world's best drug.

PhilipJfry
01-29-24, 14:24
Blast from the past.Fuck would love to see her again you know where she went off too?

ThePussyHunter
01-30-24, 14:19
Who remembers little Emily? I discovered this spinner back in like 2016. I filled her up CIP and she even swallowed. She is no longer working from what I know.

ThePussyHunter
01-30-24, 14:29
I remember a few years ago I had a friend that one time offered me his Girlfriend, he would let me BB her while he chilled in another room, I did this a few times, she was a sex freak, she even let me and other guy friends Gangbang her about five times, she later stopped doing it after her Boyfriend cheated on her, guess it made her have a guilt trip how she was knowingly sleeping with a bunch of guys yet she didn't let her man have fun on the side as well. It was great while it lasted, I even have video of me banging her.

Christophe1
02-03-24, 18:29
I guess as a kid I may have fantasized about banging Jeannie. This is the Korean version as we played grant your wish TV style and she continously thanked me.

JuicyBl921
02-03-24, 20:29
I remember a few years ago I had a friend that one time offered me his Girlfriend, he would let me BB her while he chilled in another room, I did this a few times, she was a sex freak, she even let me and other guy friends Gangbang her about five times, she later stopped doing it after her Boyfriend cheated on her, guess it made her have a guilt trip how she was knowingly sleeping with a bunch of guys yet she didn't let her man have fun on the side as well. It was great while it lasted, I even have video of me banging her.Are you still in contact with her? She looks like she's fun.

LabiaFedora
02-10-24, 19:24
That's a wrap. Think all the pictures are mine or woman I seen.What was it like to see a pregnant provider? I have never been with one.

Christophe1
02-12-24, 17:27
Just wanted to share a nice succulent ass picture.

That ass was tight, right.

Oh, mercy.

Large Ess
02-12-24, 20:16
Just wanted to share a nice succulent ass picture.

That ass was tight, right.

Oh, mercy.What dreams are made of.