PDA

View Full Version : Rants and Stupid shit in Greensboro, NC

Admin3
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Wftosser
08-13-21, 08:20
I have a young provider who has been reviewed here very highly in the past but does not want to post an ad because of all the trash texts and calls. I can vouch for her. She is sweet and hot! So I can share the number with senior members with over 100 posts only. You'll just need to say "Will sent me"! PM me for details. 100+ posts only.A couple of days ago I had posted that I had information on someone who has not posted for a couple of years but who is still active under the radar and who has been reviewed pretty highly here by myself and others. As a favor to her I offered to share information privately here which as you know is often a pain in the butt because you have to answer numerous private messages and clean them out frequently. I tried to separate the wheat from the chaff by limiting it to senior members with 100 posts or more thinking that would eliminate any amateurs or cheapskates or assholes. Apparently I was wrong. One senior member didn't like that see had increases her prices and was rude and nasty about it. But the part that REALLY got me is that he told her that she was running a good thing I was trying to set up for her! Grrrr! Let me make this clear! No one here or elsewhere speaks for me. I speak for myself. I also told her that she was most likely out of my price range now but that's her business not mine. I was still willing to help her out because she's been good to me in the past and she's an excellent provider. If you reach out to me and ask for information I expect professionalism. We all know that there are several tiers of providers. There is the top high price range that some people pay on Eros and P411 other elite ad sites. There's a midlevel. And then there's streetwalker / car play $40 lollipop land for those looking for their next heroin injection. Whatever their rates and whatever the reason is their business And the rates that you are willing to pay is yours. I'm personally a mid-level guy willing to pay the 120/140 hh range. My UTR is probably out of my price range now. NOT because she's not worth it, but because I'm not rich. I was polite when I communicated that as we ALL should be. If somebody wants to be a Dick on the daily, that's their choice too, but when you use MY name saying "Will sent me" and behave like that and treat my UTR like a two bit hooker, it reflects on ME! I have nearly 700 posts and have reviewed hundreds of women, good and bad, over the last decade. I think I deserve the respect. So if I find out, please know that I will never share another UTR piece of information with you again. For the time being I'm not going to answer any more private messages for a couple of days.

Respectfully, --Will (wftosser).

TJ1445
08-13-21, 09:15
A couple of days ago I had posted that I had information on someone who has not posted for a couple of years but who is still active under the radar and who has been reviewed pretty highly here by myself and others. As a favor to her I offered to share information privately here which as you know is often a pain in the butt because you have to answer numerous private messages and clean them out frequently. I tried to separate the wheat from the chaff by limiting it to senior members with 100 posts or more thinking that would eliminate any amateurs or cheapskates or assholes. Apparently I was wrong. One senior member didn't like that see had increases her prices and was rude and nasty about it. But the part that REALLY got me is that he told her that she was running a good thing I was trying to set up for her! Grrrr! Let me make this clear! No one here or elsewhere speaks for me. I speak for myself. I also told her that she was most likely out of my price range now but that's her business not mine. I was still willing to help her out because she's been good to me in the past and she's an excellent provider. If you reach out to me and ask for information I expect professionalism. We all know that there are several tiers of providers. There is the top high price range that some people pay on Eros and P411 other elite ad sites. There's a midlevel. And then there's streetwalker / car play $40 lollipop land for those looking for their next heroin injection. Whatever their rates and whatever the reason is their business And the rates that you are willing to pay is yours. I'm personally a mid-level guy willing to pay the 120/140 hh range. My UTR is probably out of my price range now. NOT because she's not worth it, but because I'm not rich. I was polite when I communicated that as we ALL should be. If somebody wants to be a Dick on the daily, that's their choice too, but when you use MY name saying "Will sent me" and behave like that and treat my UTR like a two bit hooker, it reflects on ME! I have nearly 700 posts and have reviewed hundreds of women, good and bad, over the last decade. I think I deserve the respect. So if I find out, please know that I will never share another UTR piece of information with you again. For the time being I'm not going to answer any more private messages for a couple of days.

Respectfully, --Will (wftosser).I am sorry that happened. I get it. I have been in your shoes with Samara a few times. This Has not happened yet with eve, thank goodness. I believe its the nature of the game. The full inbox is a pain to deal with as well. The understanding of a referral these day is not usually a positive. I think its more looked at like an opportunity to do what ever you want not an opportunity that requires respect. I agree with you. Thank you for the contributions to this board, they are appreciated. I am about the same level as you in the game of finding a decent provider, still looking, and I like to find just one that fits and then make a visit once a week or so. Seems even that kind of arrangement is a thing of the past also. As always the long standing truth is YMMV. The thing to remember also. Everything changes thru time and we never know what that may be.

Wftosser
08-13-21, 10:18
I am sorry that happened. I get it. I have been in your shoes with Samara a few times. This Has not happened yet with eve, thank goodness. I believe its the nature of the game. The full inbox is a pain to deal with as well. The understanding of a referral these day is not usually a positive. I think its more looked at like an opportunity to do what ever you want not an opportunity that requires respect. I agree with you. Thank you for the contributions to this board, they are appreciated. I am about the same level as you in the game of finding a decent provider, still looking, and I like to find just one that fits and then make a visit once a week or so. Seems even that kind of arrangement is a thing of the past also. As always the long standing truth is YMMV. The thing to remember also. Everything changes thru time and we never know what that may be.Thanks. The guy just attacked me personally on another lesser forum and called the UTR a "B..." (a word that is and should be blocked on THIS forum) just because he didn't like her rates and called me a "chickenshit white knight" for sticking up for her. Unbelievable. I was clear i vouched for her quality not her rates. I will not do the same by calling him out. Rise above. The only thing I'm trying to advocate is for professionalism and some modicum of respect and dignity and this hobby. There are rules of this forum e have to respect, and admin does a good job moderating, and there frankly should be rules of conduct outside for communicating with providers and fellow reviewers but it is what it is. I just Block-Block-Block! LOL. Just like on Facebook. I dont have time for the drama.

Devour
08-13-21, 11:54
A couple of days ago I had posted that I had information on someone who has not posted for a couple of years but who is still active under the radar and who has been reviewed pretty highly here by myself and others. As a favor to her I offered to share information privately here which as you know is often a pain in the butt because you have to answer numerous private messages and clean them out frequently. I tried to separate the wheat from the chaff by limiting it to senior members with 100 posts or more thinking that would eliminate any amateurs or cheapskates or assholes. Apparently I was wrong. One senior member didn't like that see had increases her prices and was rude and nasty about it. But the part that REALLY got me is that he told her that she was running a good thing I was trying to set up for her! Grrrr! Let me make this clear! No one here or elsewhere speaks for me. I speak for myself. I also told her that she was most likely out of my price range now but that's her business not mine. I was still willing to help her out because she's been good to me in the past and she's an excellent provider. If you reach out to me and ask for information I expect professionalism. We all know that there are several tiers of providers. There is the top high price range that some people pay on Eros and P411 other elite ad sites. There's a midlevel. And then there's streetwalker / car play $40 lollipop land for those looking for their next heroin injection. Whatever their rates and whatever the reason is their business And the rates that you are willing to pay is yours. I'm personally a mid-level guy willing to pay the 120/140 hh range. My UTR is probably out of my price range now. NOT because she's not worth it, but because I'm not rich. I was polite when I communicated that as we ALL should be. If somebody wants to be a Dick on the daily, that's their choice too, but when you use MY name saying "Will sent me" and behave like that and treat my UTR like a two bit hooker, it reflects on ME! I have nearly 700 posts and have reviewed hundreds of women, good and bad, over the last decade. I think I deserve the respect. So if I find out, please know that I will never share another UTR piece of information with you again. For the time being I'm not going to answer any more private messages for a couple of days..Sorry to hear about the poor behavior of other members. I can't understand why guys talk crap about the poor performance, hygiene, communication, etc of the cheap girls, but then complain about the pricing of quality providers. It's pretty easy to just politely say "that's outside of my budget" and move on. I've even had a few girls offer lower after that. This is precisely why I've hesitated sharing UTR info in the past. I have a good reputation with the girls I see and I don't need someone else ruining that for me. I have increasingly found myself leaning toward the higher end girls. It suits me better to have a quality provider with a good location that I don't have to wait all day to hear back and that I can see once a week or so.

TarHeelFan
08-13-21, 13:36
Thanks. The guy just attacked me personally on another lesser forum and called the UTR a "B..." (a word that is and should be blocked on THIS forum) just because he didn't like her rates and called me a "chickenshit white knight" for sticking up for her. Unbelievable. I was clear i vouched for her quality not her rates. I will not do the same by calling him out. Rise above. The only thing I'm trying to advocate is for professionalism and some modicum of respect and dignity and this hobby. There are rules of this forum e have to respect, and admin does a good job moderating, and there frankly should be rules of conduct outside for communicating with providers and fellow reviewers but it is what it is. I just Block-Block-Block! LOL. Just like on Facebook. I dont have time for the drama.Yeah had the same thing happen to me on another board. You are just a middle man and not the provider so you don't set her prices. I have had to do the same thing. It's ashame that more guys cannot be just a decent person to these providers. Hell you say they are nothing but whatever you want to call them, but you are out looking for it so there is that. Hate it happened and after have seen Samara Erin and Luci treating the ITRs with respect goes along ways. Hate you are not answering and all but I would have loved the chance to at least have talked to her and see what was up.

Anyway appreciate all you have done in the past and hope you keep going.

Wftosser
08-13-21, 14:49
Yeah had the same thing happen to me on another board. You are just a middle man and not the provider so you don't set her prices. I have had to do the same thing. It's ashame that more guys cannot be just a decent person to these providers. Hell you say they are nothing but whatever you want to call them, but you are out looking for it so there is that. Hate it happened and after have seen Samara Erin and Luci treating the ITRs with respect goes along ways. Hate you are not answering and all but I would have loved the chance to at least have talked to her and see what was up.

Anyway appreciate all you have done in the past and hope you keep going.I'll PM you the details.

DudeNgso
08-13-21, 16:40
This is pointed at nobody specifically. Ut it is a shame when the board devolves into bickering and personal attacks. We are all here to help each other in area that many people may not approve of. So I think it is pointless for anyone to comment, why would you see her, why do you like that, why would you take that risk, why would you pay o much, or conversely, why would you pay so little just for trash.

Having said all that, the most annoying by far and biggest instigators are the cheap asses that complain about rates. Be like the others below that choose not to pay a certain price, but just leave it at that.

Stop bitching about those who do pay and are happy with their experience. We get it, you didn't graduate and work at McDonalds and all you can afford is a $60 qv. Suck it up buttercup and enjoy that if you can. Others of us like more time and better quality and are willing and able to pay for it. Enjoy yourselves and we will do the same, just stop the bitching and whining. Nothing but trouble and a total pain in the ass for everyone.

LovesPoon
08-13-21, 22:51
Well said! This has been my point for a while, long before I could afford the higher quality girls.I can only think of 1 member on the board. If it is, then no one should share any info with them. Just saying.

LP.

MrSmithwick
08-13-21, 22:58
Haha. My bad.

Some guys are real dicks. I made a point on how some of these guys are very vicious. These recent post just confirmed that.

I can only think of 1 member on the board. If it is, then no one should share any info with them. Just saying.

LP.

Joe Looking
08-14-21, 18:04
Stop bitching about those who do pay and are happy with their experience. We get it, you didn't graduate and work at McDonalds and all you can afford is a $60 qv. Suck it up buttercup and enjoy that if you can. Others of us like more time and better quality and are willing and able to pay for it. Enjoy yourselves and we will do the same, just stop the bitching and whining. Nothing but trouble and a total pain in the ass for everyone.This seems a little harsh. I know you say you're not directing this at anyone in particular it's a bold leap to assume that someone who wants 60 qvs is undereducated and works a low paying job. I can say for myself that it's not that I can't pay 400+/ hr, it's that I don't want to because the options asking those prices don't present to me as good value for the money. While the situation has changed things and sites like * are throwing things off, there's still for more value to hopping on plane for a weekend of sexual escapades than paying most women advertising on tryst and eros 500+/ hr. In all my years of doing this you do find the occassional quality chick who you leave feeling find having essentially handed over a car payment for an hour with them, but that's not the experience that many men have on average. I learned a long time ago that when it comes to prostitution it's the naive customer who thinks the more you pay, the better quality you get. While there are some women who charge more because they opt to see less men, have something special about them and so forth many set their price based on what they see, how much they want / need and feedback from guys. Last thing I'll say is that the situation and not being able to partake as often has really taught me the opportunity cost of p4 p. When I consider the rules, attitude, actual physical appearance and so forth of most of what's out there (even in some major cities) there's just better uses for the money that will provide more long term satisfaction. For me that's why my preference is generally to get less expensive qv bjs. I don't hold it against anyone for paying for but I do often wonder if some guys are just really wealthy or if they're getting a different value out the interaction than I would.

DudeNgso
08-15-21, 07:47
This seems a little harsh. I know you say you're not directing this at anyone in particular it's a bold leap to assume that someone who wants 60 qvs is undereducated and works a low paying job. I can say for myself that it's not that I can't pay 400+/ hr, it's that I don't want to because the options asking those prices don't present to me as good value for the money. While the situation has changed things and sites like * are throwing things off, there's still for more value to hopping on plane for a weekend of sexual escapades than paying most women advertising on tryst and eros 500+/ hr. In all my years of doing this you do find the occassional quality chick who you leave feeling find having essentially handed over a car payment for an hour with them, but that's not the experience that many men have on average. I learned a long time ago that when it comes to prostitution it's the naive customer who thinks the more you pay, the better quality you get. While there are some women who charge more because they opt to see less men, have something special about them and so forth many set their price based on what they see, how much they want / need and feedback from guys. Last thing I'll say is that the situation and not being able to partake as often has really taught me the opportunity cost of p4 p. When I consider the rules, attitude, actual physical appearance and so forth of most of what's out there (even in some major cities) there's just better uses for the money that will provide more long term satisfaction. For me that's why my preference is generally to get less expensive qv bjs. I don't hold it against anyone for paying for but I do often wonder if some guys are just really wealthy or if they're getting a different value out the interaction than I would.Joe, I pointed out on the main board that assuming someone could not afford higher priced gals has a lousy job or no education, went too far. You and I are probably in total agreement. Most of the advertised girls are not worth higher prices. My point remains, so long as someone has a good time, reports it, did not mind paying what they did, it doesn't matter whether it was a $60 qv or a $300 he. Good for them.

I rarely see anybody call someone out for reporting a great qv for $60. It is always the guys bitching about others "driving up the price for everyone else" on a higher quality girl. Nobody is paying these $60 girls anything special. I'm talking about the guys thinking if nobody paid the better ones anything decent, they would then magically fall down into their $60 wheelhouse. Most if the (few) better quality advertisers have jobs and just making some extra on side. They ain't putting out for $60 and want no part of the types that play in that range (a much nicer way of saying what I said before).

We all know about the trouble you can find with some of these girls / handlers. You think there isn't plenty of trouble to be found on our side? They are easy to spot. "Stop driving up the prices for the rest of us. ".

Anyway, not directed at you.

DudeNgso
08-15-21, 08:11
Thanks for starting this thread admin. It does deserve it's own space.

We can all agree that choices are just awful now on advertiser sites. I have has two GREAT experiences with UTR's provided to me recently, and trying another today. This may be the way to go in future.

But, this will blow up also if abused (the $60 qv only types get the UTR's also). They will ***** and complain and cause trouble for us. UTR's will stop asking that their numbers be shared, and our brothers sharing will stop wanting to deal with the headache.

Maybe members can be more selective about who they share info with. I know it is usually stated for Sr. Members only, or recently I saw Sr. Members with 100 posts. But there are plenty of cheaptard Sr. Members that have posted about a lot of $60 to $80 girls. They are just going to get pissed when some girl dares charging more and even more so that others are paying it. Temper tantrums at the girls, then they are gone for all of us.

Maybe put up a disclaimer. "This girl is great and she charges that way. " Or more bluntly, she will not see bottom feeder bargain hunters so don't ask if you won't pay.

Please don't stop sharing the UTR's just share with the members that will actually see them and not be an assclown about it.

And I've seen some $80 girls. A few were a good visit. Far more misses and headaches. But good on those that find success.

Alchy505
08-15-21, 08:18
Just an opinion:

Every provider should expect to deal with just about every kind of customer. From the minimum wage worker to the executive and everything in between, simp, stalker, platonic, thugs, etc. . It's part of their job when they advertise in a world wide network.

That being said, I've had the same occur to me when I shared info on an UTR from the Charlotte area. I learned then that a senior member or someone with +X amounts of posts doesn't mean anything, unfortunately.

I tried vetting their previous posts but even that didn't help. It is what it is.

JJamzs
08-15-21, 08:53
This thread title really fits in her so far in this thread. Stupid Shit!! Why the hell is someone else worried about what I or someone else might say to a UTR girl? Or any WG for that matter. YOU don't control me or them or the girl for that matter. The talk so far is stupid shit in this thread. Just unneeded drama. If you have a UTR and she wants her information shared just freking share it and not be a arrogant ass and try to pick and choose based on your reasons. I see so much BS talking here on this site its crazy. Just like the WG all the time got some BS going on. I read more shit about nothing verses a review of a WG.

Just share it or stfu about it. If I share a UTR and you burn your bridge with her then that is on you. NOT ME! IF she treats me different because you burned your bridge then F her I won't have a tantrum on you at all. I do not care how great they are or how bad they are. Priced low or high. High quality or low quality they are all the same! They are all WG and will screw you over in the end and their goal is to get as much from you as they can.

I was shared a UTR and he paid 140 hhr then he started sharing her info and she immediately went to 350 hhr or 500 for hr and I told her she was messing up a good thing that this member had set up for her. This idiot went ballistic over that statementI made to her. Like he owns me or can tell me how to talk to someone else in my own damn phone.

This is a rant thread and I hope my post gets approved as I wrote it. Not trying to be a ass but I wanted to speak some truth as I see it.

DudeNgso
08-15-21, 09:33
Thanks for sharing. Just as some common SW's have found their way to advertiser sites, and now want to charge double (we all know who they are), their John's that used to pick them up on the street have found their way here, and expect and demand SW prices even for UTR's.

Not all of them. I jump over to the SW boards out of curiosity, though that is not for me. I mean actually picking up a SW. But for some, they actually like that aspect, the hunt, the danger and risk. Part of their reward to "pull it off. ".

John Whitman
08-15-21, 09:57
Raleigh has had a thread like this for a while, nice that Greensboro has one too now. So here are a few comments and opinions on some recent events. Obviously anyone is free to disagree. I have been known to change my mind if someone has a different point of view and a good argument for it.

Every barrel has a few rotten apples. Guys who for whatever reason feel like being jerks or assholes. It's a free country and there is no law against being a jerk. But we don't have to accept or abet their behavior. So recently a member here was kind enough to post about a nice UTR and offer to connect us to her. His reward was for a jerk to contact the lady and harass her about her rates, and to denigrate him for being a "chickenshit white knight". Totally uncalled for and ludicrous. My personal vote would be to tar and feather him and carry him out to the town border on a rail, like was done in times past.

Some people seem to have an imperfect understanding of our capitalist economic system. It is mostly a free market where buyers and sellers operate as they choose. Sellers set a price for their merchandise or service. Buyers choose to buy or not to buy. Now I know this is a poor analogy, but I might like to drive a Lamborghini sports car. I could never afford one, and even if I could, I doubt I would choose to spend the money for one. So do I go to the Lamborghini dealer and tell him he is charging too much for his car? No. Do I go on an internet board and complain about his price for a Lamborghini? Hell no. Whether or not a Lamborghini is "worth" the asking price is a matter of personal opinion. As the old saying goes, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. As far as sex work, that is a highly personal service and I think any lady has the right to set her price at whatever she wants to. If it fits my budget I can choose to visit her. If not, I find someone who does. I DON'T harass anyone about their choice of rate. Here is the problem with the jerk who does do that. I have been around the block a few dozen times, and I have seen some nice ladies either driven completely out of the business, or at least stop working in a particular location due to problems with jerks. So it's a free country for a jerk to be a jerk, but his behavior impacts all of us when that happens. So I suggest let's try to isolate the jerks and limit the damage they can do. And if I see one more complaint about prices and attacking other board members for "paying too much and driving prices up", I think my head might explode.

And thanks again to Wftosser for being nice enough to share a lady who would seem to be a very nice option in the Greensboro area.

Rant over, stepping off my soapbox.

Member #6050
08-15-21, 11:32
Raleigh has had a thread like this for a while, nice that Greensboro has one too now. So here are a few comments and opinions on some recent events. Obviously anyone is free to disagree. I have been known to change my mind if someone has a different point of view and a good argument for it.

Every barrel has a few rotten apples. Guys who for whatever reason feel like being jerks or assholes. It's a free country and there is no law against being a jerk. But we don't have to accept or abet their behavior. So recently a member here was kind enough to post about a nice UTR and offer to connect us to her. His reward was for a jerk to contact the lady and harass her about her rates, and to denigrate him for being a "chickenshit white knight". Totally uncalled for and ludicrous. My personal vote would be to tar and feather him and carry him out to the town border on a rail, like was done in times past.

Some people seem to have an imperfect understanding of our capitalist economic system. It is mostly a free market where buyers and sellers operate as they choose. Sellers set a price for their merchandise or service. Buyers choose to buy or not to buy. Now I know this is a poor analogy, but I might like to drive a Lamborghini sports car. I could never afford one, and even if I could, I doubt I would choose to spend the money for one. So do I go to the Lamborghini dealer and tell him he is charging too much for his car? No. Do I go on an internet board and complain about his price for a Lamborghini? Hell no. Whether or not a Lamborghini is "worth" the asking price is a matter of personal opinion. As the old saying goes, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. As far as sex work, that is a highly personal service and I think any lady has the right to set her price at whatever she wants to. If it fits my budget I can choose to visit her. If not, I find someone who does. I DON'T harass anyone about their choice of rate. Here is the problem with the jerk who does do that. I have been around the block a few dozen times, and I have seen some nice ladies either driven completely out of the business, or at least stop working in a particular location due to problems with jerks. So it's a free country for a jerk to be a jerk, but his behavior impacts all of us when that happens. So I suggest let's try to isolate the jerks and limit the damage they can do. And if I see one more complaint about prices and attacking other board members for "paying too much and driving prices up", I think my head might explode.

And thanks again to Wftosser for being nice enough to share a lady who would seem to be a very nice option in the Greensboro area.

Rant over, stepping off my soapbox.I have been around USASG for years (mostly in CLT now in the triad). The board is about one thing only. Sharing sex experiences according to the site's guidelines. Whether it is disagreements about price, how someone handles themselves with providers or how someone perceives someone else's commentary here is nothing but endless bickering and gas lighting. None of it has anything to do with the stated purpose of the board. If you don't approve of someone whether it be their pricing opinions, their behavior with providers or their postings just block them and move on. It's good that Admin has setup a separate board to isolate those who choose to participate in argument unrelated to sharing about sex experiences.

DudeNgso
08-15-21, 13:05
I have been around USASG for years (mostly in CLT now in the triad). The board is about one thing only. Sharing sex experiences according to the site's guidelines. Whether it is disagreements about price, how someone handles themselves with providers or how someone perceives someone else's commentary here is nothing but endless bickering and gas lighting. None of it has anything to do with the stated purpose of the board. If you don't approve of someone whether it be their pricing opinions, their behavior with providers or their postings just block them and move on. It's good that Admin has setup a separate board to isolate those who choose to participate in argument unrelated to sharing about sex experiences.You seem to have missed the entire point completely. Yes the board is about one thing only, sharing info and experiences that help others, whether a good review or bad. Bitching about what a provider charges or what someone is willing to pay serves no purpose. And sorry, but calling out members that treat any provider like shit without cause, needs to be called out and stopped. The vast majority will agree with that. I would agree with you about the "ignore" but go even further and say NEVER share good info with these types, and warn providers to avoid.

JJamzs
08-15-21, 14:13
You seem to have missed the entire point completely. Yes the board is about one thing only, sharing info and experiences that help others, whether a good review or bad. Bitching about what a provider charges or what someone is willing to pay serves no purpose. And sorry, but calling out members that treat any provider like shit without cause, needs to be called out and stopped. The vast majority will agree with that. I would agree with you about the "ignore" but go even further and say NEVER share good info with these types, and warn providers to avoid.Who gets to decide what is or isn't "with out cause" as you say in your post. Who tf do you think you are to get to decide who should be called out or not and when and why they should get called out. This whole thread is nothing but stupid shit LOL.

JJamzs
08-15-21, 14:35
I have been around USASG for years (mostly in CLT now in the triad). The board is about one thing only. Sharing sex experiences according to the site's guidelines. Whether it is disagreements about price, how someone handles themselves with providers or how someone perceives someone else's commentary here is nothing but endless bickering and gas lighting. None of it has anything to do with the stated purpose of the board. If you don't approve of someone whether it be their pricing opinions, their behavior with providers or their postings just block them and move on. It's good that Admin has setup a separate board to isolate those who choose to participate in argument unrelated to sharing about sex experiences.A perfect post! Thank you for putting it into words what is supposed to be going on.

Member #6050
08-15-21, 14:54
You seem to have missed the entire point completely. Yes the board is about one thing only, sharing info and experiences that help others, whether a good review or bad. Bitching about what a provider charges or what someone is willing to pay serves no purpose. And sorry, but calling out members that treat any provider like shit without cause, needs to be called out and stopped. The vast majority will agree with that. I would agree with you about the "ignore" but go even further and say NEVER share good info with these types, and warn providers to avoid.Here are the board's guidelines for dealing with "troublesome" posters:

“Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.”

There is NO provision in the guidelines for one member to handle it by posting commentary on another member.

If you have an issue with someone posting on here I'd suggest you follow guidelines and either block (ignore) them and / or notify the board staff and let them handle it. They have a broader perspective on any member's behavior and what they want to appear on THEIR site. It's not your site to act as deputy or create its guidelines.

A rhetorical question: Why do you think Admin 3 moved this discussion from the general dialogue and labeled it rants and stupid shit?

John Whitman
08-15-21, 21:13
Like you I have been around USASG for years, more than a decade. I agree with you about the fundamental purpose of the boards. And the guidelines you posted are of course what the board gives to everyone. Yes, overall this site is about sharing information and experiences so that we all can have happy and safe experiences. Achieving that goal is not always as simple as it could be.

So the following are just my personal opinions, nothing more. However, unless I misunderstand (and Admin can correct me if I do), the normal guidelines do not apply to a so-called "fight thread" such as this one (and the similar one on the Raleigh board). This board provides a space where it is perfectly acceptable to call out other board members for bad behavior. Everyone can make their own judgment as to what behavior is acceptable and what is not. I normally try to ignore it when some members (not referring to anyone in particular) post foolish, nasty, or otherwise stupid things. Where I would tend to draw the line is when people behave in a bad way that directly impacts other people. So the jerk that hassled the UTR that Wftosser graciously shared impacted her in a very negative way that she didn't deserve. And he followed that up by insulting Wftosser, who I think has been a responsible and helpful board member for a long time. So I have no qualms about calling him an ignorant jerk and an asshole for his behavior in that matter. And I would bet he is reading this thread. I highly doubt that if Wftosser identified him it would change his behavior. As the old saying goes, you can't fix stupid. Sure, everyone could put him on "ignore" if they think they know who he is. But that doesn't solve the problem that he can misbehave more in the future, and his bad behavior can affect all of us, not just him. And in my opinion board admin has enough to do already and they are not familiar with local issues. Yes, you can send info around by PM's, but that is an inefficient transmission of information. Bottom line is I would prefer this idiot not receive any more info about ladies that enables him to harass them and potentially either drive them out of business or have them end up shunning Greensboro. These are tough times in Hobby World, and we can't afford to lose quality ladies due to shitty treatment by jerks.

Rant over for now.

I have been around USASG for years (mostly in CLT now in the triad). The board is about one thing only. Sharing sex experiences according to the site's guidelines. Whether it is disagreements about price, how someone handles themselves with providers or how someone perceives someone else's commentary here is nothing but endless bickering and gas lighting. None of it has anything to do with the stated purpose of the board. If you don't approve of someone whether it be their pricing opinions, their behavior with providers or their postings just block them and move on. It's good that Admin has setup a separate board to isolate those who choose to participate in argument unrelated to sharing about sex experiences.

Here are the board's guidelines for dealing with "troublesome" posters:

Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.

There is NO provision in the guidelines for one member to handle it by posting commentary on another member.

If you have an issue with someone posting on here I'd suggest you follow guidelines and either block (ignore) them and / or notify the board staff and let them handle it. They have a broader perspective on any member's behavior and what they want to appear on THEIR site. It's not your site to act as deputy or create its guidelines.

A rhetorical question: Why do you think Admin 3 moved this discussion from the general dialogue and labeled it rants and stupid shit?

Member #6050
08-15-21, 21:26
Like you I have been around USASG for years, more than a decade. I agree with you about the fundamental purpose of the boards. And the guidelines you posted are of course what the board gives to everyone. Yes, overall this site is about sharing information and experiences so that we all can have happy and safe experiences. Achieving that goal is not always as simple as it could be.

So the following are just my personal opinions, nothing more. However, unless I misunderstand (and Admin can correct me if I do), the normal guidelines do not apply to a so-called "fight thread" such as this one (and the similar one on the Raleigh board). This board provides a space where it is perfectly acceptable to call out other board members for bad behavior. Everyone can make their own judgment as to what behavior is acceptable and what is not. I normally try to ignore it when some members (not referring to anyone in particular) post foolish, nasty, or otherwise stupid things. Where I would tend to draw the line is when people behave in a bad way that directly impacts other people. So the jerk that hassled the UTR that Wftosser graciously shared impacted her in a very negative way that she didn't deserve. And he followed that up by insulting Wftosser, who I think has been a responsible and helpful board member for a long time. So I have no qualms about calling him an ignorant jerk and an asshole for his behavior in that matter. And I would bet he is reading this thread. I highly doubt that if Wftosser identified him it would change his behavior. As the old saying goes, you can't fix stupid. Sure, everyone could put him on "ignore" if they think they know who he is. But that doesn't solve the problem that he can misbehave more in the future, and his bad behavior can affect all of us, not just him. And in my opinion board admin has enough to do already and they are not familiar with local issues. Yes, you can send info around by PM's, but that is an inefficient transmission of information. Bottom line is I would prefer this idiot not receive any more info about ladies that enables him to harass them and potentially either drive them out of business or have them end up shunning Greensboro. These are tough times in Hobby World, and we can't afford to lose quality ladies due to shitty treatment by jerks.

Rant over for now. How do you know what supposedly happened actually did happen if no one has been identified? Is the first hand source the provider? She sure has created mayhem.

John Whitman
08-15-21, 21:56
I don't know the provider in question and have never seen her or communicated with her. I am going by the post by Wftosser (see post #2 on this thread). He has been around a long time and I respect him as a board member. I don't see why he would make anything up or misrepresent what happened, I think he is honestly (and deservedly) ticked off by what he says transpired. I have no reason to doubt his version of events. As far as I know, he has been an upstanding member of the community overall. Of course I am always willing to be educated by further facts if anyone has them.

If there is another side to the story, then let the object of Wftosser's ire identify himself and post his version. Somehow I doubt that will happen.

How do you know what supposedly happened actually did happen if no one has been identified? Is the first hand source the provider? She sure has created mayhem.

TimeForPlay
08-16-21, 07:33
I don't know the provider in question and have never seen her or communicated with her. I am going by the post by Wftosser (see post #2 on this thread). He has been around a long time and I respect him as a board member. I don't see why he would make anything up or misrepresent what happened, I think he is honestly (and deservedly) ticked off by what he says transpired. I have no reason to doubt his version of events. As far as I know, he has been an upstanding member of the community overall. Of course I am always willing to be educated by further facts if anyone has them.

If there is another side to the story, then let the object of Wftosser's ire identify himself and post his version. Somehow I doubt that will happen.I agree with you 100%!

Wftosser has always gave honest and direct reviews, information, suggestions, and has proven himself to be a valuable member on USASG. I TRUST him, as well as a few others 100%.

Member #6050
08-16-21, 08:11

If there is another side to the story, then let the object of Wftosser's ire identify himself and post his version. Somehow I doubt that will happen.I would agree that before the members of the board continue rendering judgement (rants and stupid shit) they should have the benefit of both sides of the story. If this matter is an issue for wide board evaluation it seems to me it must begin with the accuser identifying the accused. I see no burden on an unidentified accused to defend themselves, which is where we may disagree. Personally, so far, I see it as an overdramatized individual matter between two members and one provider. He said. She said. It would, for me, elevate to a group matter only once the accused were identified.

This of course presumes some amount of local enforcement which I have found generally doesn't work well.

Put yourself in the role of the accused member. Incidentally they know the truth of what happened at the very genesis of this misunderstanding - their one on one encounter with the provider. They may be laughing at what they are reading, based upon their knowledge of the situation. And saying these folks are screwed up and lack the courage to seek the truth.

Member #6050
08-16-21, 08:48
I read as you kindly suggested post #2. Clearly the author didn't identify the "offender". In re-reading it apparently is because he doesn't know who the offender is or whether there actually is one. Apparently, he is taking the word of this provider that an offender exists and this is how she understands what happened. So, if I read this #2 correctly, this board has gone off into a rabbit hole about some offender member who may not exist at the instigation of an unidentified provider. If the author has some first hand facts he should come forth.

Im not questioning the authors veracity but rather, if I go by #2, ask him why he would put his stamp on this providers complaint without any first hand facts?

JimzCatz
08-16-21, 10:19
I read as you kindly suggested post #2. Clearly the author didn't identify the "offender". In re-reading it apparently is because he doesn't know who the offender is or whether there actually is one. Apparently, he is taking the word of this provider that an offender exists and this is how she understands what happened. So, if I read this #2 correctly, this board has gone off into a rabbit hole about some offender member who may not exist at the instigation of an unidentified provider. If the author has some first hand facts he should come forth.

Im not questioning the authors veracity but rather, if I go by #2, ask him why he would put his stamp on this providers complaint without any first hand facts?I don't understand how you guys can rant at each other without consequence. I posted my views on guys paying GPS and received this ".

You were recently assessed an infraction for Violating Admin Restrictions. Specifically, you posted a report that was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on either you, the thread, and / or the subject. This behaviour will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in you're being banned from the forum. " So now I have to watch what I say. I hope this doesn't get me in more trouble.

JJamzs
08-17-21, 21:21
Now the accuser is called "the phantom accuser" LOL man this is a BS thread for sure. The accuser caused nothing but drama on this board.

JJamzs
08-19-21, 11:53
Wtfosser shared with me a UTR. I don't see the big deal in what I texted to her. Wtfosser had a rant and tantrum over it after she told him something about my text. (I have no idea what she told him I had said) You be the judge and read the text. I am only showing the in important part since the text does contain text that is not relevant to wtfosser's rant. The text does contain pictures she sent me so I will not share that part of the text. What you read in my screen shot was all that was said and wtfosser went on his rant and tantrum. Did I disrespect her or was I out of line with what I said? Did I speak for wtfosser?

Now wtfosser and I had heated PM's on another site like this and in his rants he speaks of that which had nothing to do with the text between me and the provider. You can read that here.

https://escortreports.com/showthread.php?140-Will-(wftosser) -and-his-GPS-Under-the-radar-Nickie.

Wtfosser just ranted and had a tantrum over nothing at all.

JJamzs
08-19-21, 12:02
I feel like wtfosser had sent PM's to members identifying me so I wanted to defend what I said and did not say! I still say I did nothing wrong and if you don't want to share a UTR with me then that is ok. I still say I did nothing wrong for wtfosser to rant like he did. He is on a power trip and wanted that provider to look up to him like he is someone of importance.

DudeNgso
08-19-21, 19:33
I feel like wtfosser had sent PM's to members identifying me so I wanted to defend what I said and did not say! I still say I did nothing wrong and if you don't want to share a UTR with me then that is ok. I still say I did nothing wrong for wtfosser to rant like he did. He is on a power trip and wanted that provider to look up to him like he is someone of importance.Just my 2 cents and probably worth little more.

First, thanks for fessing up and it should be noted that wftv did not out you on a public message board. No idea what he told some through back channels. The first part of your response was harmless as you say. 95% of us, me included, would respond the same way. The second part is where the douchery comes in. Maybe she is "fucking it up for herself" as you say, and she will soon find out. Who knows. But an indy can charge whatever she damn well pleases. Maybe business will completely dry up and she will take less rather than getting a real job to support "getting her tan on" on a weekday afternoon.

But in the end, you clearly aren't destroying lives here. Unecessary drama. That is all.

Member #6050
08-19-21, 20:42
Wtfosser shared with me a UTR. I don't see the big deal in what I texted to her. Wtfosser had a rant and tantrum over it after she told him something about my text. (I have no idea what she told him I had said) You be the judge and read the text. I am only showing the in important part since the text does contain text that is not relevant to wtfosser's rant. The text does contain pictures she sent me so I will not share that part of the text. What you read in my screen shot was all that was said and wtfosser went on his rant and tantrum. Did I disrespect her or was I out of line with what I said? Did I speak for wtfosser?

Now wtfosser and I had heated PM's on another site like this and in his rants he speaks of that which had nothing to do with the text between me and the provider. You can read that here.

https://escortreports.com/showthread.php?140-Will-(wftosser) -and-his-GPS-Under-the-radar-Nickie.

Wtfosser just ranted and had a tantrum over nothing at all.Handlers come in many disguises. They prowl websites for girls then offer them up under cover of darkness.

Wftosser
08-20-21, 10:12
Given this thread was started from my post on the greensboro escorts thread about the UTR I provided, please note that I did not publicly attack, out, or reveal any forum member, but spoke only in generalities and principles that should govern the behavior of any gentleman, and as such I'm not going to engage in it any more. Who has time for the drama, right? I am no "handler" in any way, shape, or form. Many of us have provided UTR contacts, given the wasteland that is the Triad these days. Thank you to those who had kind words to say about my role on this forum. I truly appreciate it. Stay safe, gentlemen.

FSmith9009
08-21-21, 22:48

Wtfosser just ranted and had a tantrum over nothing at all.I agree with you in that her rates are absurd (to me at least). I would never donate 380 roses for a half hour dream. However, sad as it may seem, there may be someone (1 in a 100 or 1000 maybe) that would donate that. You didn't disrespect her but the mistake that was made was to mention the referrer's name in your rejection to her. You should have left the referrer's name out of it if you did not agree with her rates.

LesterJJ
08-22-21, 00:40
I agree with you in that her rates are absurd (to me at least). I would never donate 380 roses for a half hour dream. However, sad as it may seem, there may be someone (1 in a 100 or 1000 maybe) that would donate that. You didn't disrespect her but the mistake that was made was to mention the referrer's name in your rejection to her. You should have left the referrer's name out of it if you did not agree with her rates.Agreed-.

Your big mistake was saying she was screwing things up with her pricing. There was no need for that. If it wasn't what you wanted to spend on that ride, just find a cheaper one or leave the carnival. You complaining wasn't going to cause her to change her mind because she set the price based on what she knows she can get from others. If she doesn't get any takers then she might change her pricing but it sounds like she has others willing to spend the money so forget about it.

Nchs21
11-25-21, 00:57
Whether or not she is real, Still No prepay !! If you have money to burn, I'll give you my Cashapp and you can drop me some funds, I'll go see a real Hooker with it and post a review. I'll be sure to Announce the sponsor accordingly. Haha.

This chick is running scams. I've reached out with multiple numbers and she tries the same pay for content and get a date or whatever. It's silly, it's a scam and she's really not worth it these days. There are other options.But is it why'all money? Shouldn't worry if I'm using my money LOL. If she had got it, fine. Y’all shouldn't be pressed if I wanted to do it or not. The result of what happened is what y’all should be discussing, not whether if I should prepay or not. Just my 2 cents.

MrSmithwick
11-25-21, 09:21
Honestly, nobody cares what you do with your money. The bigger issue is being another "one of those guys" that pay deposits, pay for dumb content and invest in all the scams thinking you're going to get somewhere. This behavior keeps the scammers rampant. The vast majority of us want to hunt for a girl, dial her up, tell her what's up, go fuck, have fun, leave and feel so good about the experience, we come here to talk shit about our trysts with the boys. Now, if we got to weed through all the scammers because our area is deemed a "hot spot full of deposit paying dummies" It makes the hunt incredibly nonsensical. With that being said, If you are still interested in sponsoring a monger in the NSFA (National Sport Fucking Association) I'll get you my cashapp to shoot over your Sponsorship Dollars. I'll get a T-shirt made that say's "This Dick Appointment Sponsored By USASG Member Nchs21" I'll Take a girl to poundtown with my shirt on buddy!

All Jokes aside, We really don't care how you spend it, We just looking out for ya brotha!

But is it why'all money? Shouldn't worry if I'm using my money LOL. If she had got it, fine. Yall shouldn't be pressed if I wanted to do it or not. The result of what happened is what yall should be discussing, not whether if I should prepay or not. Just my 2 cents.

FSmith9009
11-25-21, 20:58
Honestly, nobody cares what you do with your money. The bigger issue is being another "one of those guys" that pay deposits, pay for dumb content and invest in all the scams thinking you're going to get somewhere. This behavior keeps the scammers rampant. The vast majority of us want to hunt for a girl, dial her up, tell her what's up, go fuck, have fun, leave and feel so good about the experience, we come here to talk shit about our trysts with the boys. Now, if we got to weed through all the scammers because our area is deemed a "hot spot full of deposit paying dummies" It makes the hunt incredibly nonsensical. With that being said, If you are still interested in sponsoring a monger in the NSFA (National Sport Fucking Association) I'll get you my cashapp to shoot over your Sponsorship Dollars. I'll get a T-shirt made that say's "This Dick Appointment Sponsored By USASG Member Nchs21" I'll Take a girl to poundtown with my shirt on buddy!

All Jokes aside, We really don't care how you spend it, We just looking out for ya brotha!That's all we can do is try to look out for the bros. There are and always will be suckas out there. Scammers know that. The scams won't stop. But we can try to be on top and not on the bottom of things is all we can do and not get played. If peeps are willing to get suckered on scams and donate on GPS rates that's on them. More power to them but it won't be me.

JJamzs
12-14-21, 17:09
Going to hit a club on Friday evening, looking for a recommendation. Liked the Treasure Club last week, but essentially no extras offered. 65 year old White guy, presentable. Looking for at least a HJ. Club? Dancers names? I'm partial to spinners.You sound like your at McDonalds ordering.

Macho Manny
12-21-21, 21:12
I couldn't agree more. She is incredible.I don't think anyone here is surprised by the fact you think she is incredible considering 65% of your posts are you fawning over her. I bet $350 is a bargain for her.

TJ1445
12-21-21, 23:32
I don't think anyone here is surprised by the fact you think she is incredible considering 65% of your posts are you fawning over her. I bet $350 is a bargain for her.I don't have much to say anymore, I have threshed the field out and the chaff has fallen away. I don't waste time and money anymore. I have enough experience and intelligence not to continue doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Good luck to you. Anybody who had not seen Samara. I recommend her above any other visit you want to make next. She is worth your time to experience. Once you have seen her you can decide. Everyone is subject to YMMV. I can say the milage with her for me is ours to share with each other and I hope I can see her at least one more time before it's over. She's one of my top experiences for certain. I could list them for you if you like but Samara is the only one left in the biz really. I go back to Summer42 , She made me fall in love and taught me a great lesson and didn't ever let me down.

Be safe guys I wish you all the best.

Vnamvet
12-22-21, 10:36
I don't have much to say anymore, I have threshed the field out and the chaff has fallen away. I don't waste time and money anymore. I have enough experience and intelligence not to continue doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Good luck to you. Anybody who had not seen Samara. I recommend her above any other visit you want to make next. She is worth your time to experience. Once you have seen her you can decide. Everyone is subject to YMMV. I can say the milage with her for me is ours to share with each other and I hope I can see her at least one more time before it's over. She's one of my top experiences for certain. I could list them for you if you like but Samara is the only one left in the biz really. I go back to Summer42 , She made me fall in love and taught me a great lesson and didn't ever let me down.

Be safe guys I wish you all the best.TJ. Are you saying you are retiring from the game? Or are you proposing marriage to Samara? If so you both will be missed.

Steeler1980
12-22-21, 12:23
I don't think anyone here is surprised by the fact you think she is incredible considering 65% of your posts are you fawning over her. I bet $350 is a bargain for her.You my man now have over 23 posts and counting, referencing this girl now and she made it pretty clear she hasn't seen you. I don't think you have much room to talk here. It's past time to drop it. TJ, I finally figured out who she most closely resembles; the actress Gal Gadot aka Wonder Woman. I think someone else mentioned Karlee Grey which I can maybe see a little bit but she looks more like Gal IMO. Safe mongering fellas.

Macho Manny
12-22-21, 15:52
TJ. Are you saying you are retiring from the game? Or are you proposing marriage to Samara? If so you both will be missed.Seems like he is retiring but I would not be shocked if he was planning on proposing to Samara. Just take a look back at his prior posts and it almost gets to the point like, why are you even doing this anymore if you are so in love with one girl. Just make it happen already and go after what your heart desires. No need to waste anymore money or play these dumb games with strung out girls. Think about how it will feel when you are out on the town and you have her as a piece of arm candy. Life doesn't get much better than that.

TJ1445
12-23-21, 09:22
TJ. Are you saying you are retiring from the game? Or are you proposing marriage to Samara? If so you both will be missed.I'm not going to marry Samara, and she is not going to marry me. I have not been seeing anyone but Samara and a couple others. So you could say I have semi retired already. But Samara is going to retire at some point out of intelligence to recognize it's time. They all retire at some point. It's inevitable. I wasn't predicting or hinting. Sorry for the confusion.

And yes I may be fully retired soon.

TJ1445
12-23-21, 09:29
You my man now have over 23 posts and counting, referencing this girl now and she made it pretty clear she hasn't seen you. I don't think you have much room to talk here. It's past time to drop it. TJ, I finally figured out who she most closely resembles; the actress Gal Gadot aka Wonder Woman. I think someone else mentioned Karlee Grey which I can maybe see a little bit but she looks more like Gal IMO. Safe mongering fellas.She does resemble them both in some subtle way, however we are talking about a career woman who is Utr. Giving out her doppelganger would cause her to stop coming to Greensboro.

Safety reasons and as I have said before. Intelligent.

If you get a chance to see her. You should. You'll experience the way they all should be doing it. Enough said.

Be safe guys. Thanks for sharing your experience and expertises.

Be safe and enjoy.

Macho Manny
12-23-21, 11:58
Hi Samara. Thank you for having the time to look through all 238 of my posts to come up with the number 23. Also glad you know what providers I have seen and haven't seen you really do have a sixth sense that not many others have. Please stop following me around from message board to message board just because you don't agree with my opinion on Samara.

Also just a little FYI. A true UTR sees 3-4 max and that is it. 100 guys from these boards have claimed to fuck Samara that is far from a UTR, it is more like someone who has been misleading mongers and using this site as her personal advertising forum. We will all be glad when Samara does finally decide to retire and hopefully one of you Knights will be lucky enough to tie the knot with her.

I agree with both your comparisons of Samara but personally I think she resembles the hottest supermodel in the world only Samara is a little hotter. I just can't think of the supermodels name off the top of my head but that is who I think she resembles most.

Macho Manny
12-26-21, 11:20
Hi Samara. Thank you for having the time to look through all 238 of my posts to come up with the number 23. Also glad you know what providers I have seen and haven't seen you really do have a sixth sense that not many others have. Please stop following me around from message board to message board just because you don't agree with my opinion on Samara.

Also just a little FYI. A true UTR sees 3-4 max and that is it. 100 guys from these boards have claimed to fuck Samara that is far from a UTR, it is more like someone who has been misleading mongers and using this site as her personal advertising forum. We will all be glad when Samara does finally decide to retire and hopefully one of you Knights will be lucky enough to tie the knot with her.

I agree with both your comparisons of Samara but personally I think she resembles the hottest supermodel in the world only Samara is a little hotter. I just can't think of the supermodels name off the top of my head but that is who I think she resembles most.Samara has her own hype man too. TJ seems to want to promote her. Samara uses several profiles on here. Steeler 1980 is one and she has messaged me using others. SMDH. I caught hell when I published her pics. TJ stop thinking with the little head. She wouldn't be so nice to you if you weren't shelling out 350 bucks to see her. This is her job dude you are paying her to fuck you this isn't a love affair on her Part. These hoes are very good at manipulating and she has you right where she wants you. I'm glad you enjoy her but damn give it a rest.

MongeringDude
12-27-21, 00:32
Just butting in my 2 cents. I can't see Samara because I'm not senior status yet according to the time line.

I can say this about the posts directed at this guy.

You all should just read what he posts about her and others. LOL. I don't see that he's in love I just see the guy found the right arrangement with a working girl. He says he fell in love with summer42 and learned a lesson. He also said he's not marrying Samara. I think the rant section is good for all these comments. But the reviews of her are pretty good from the dudes who have actually seen her and of coarse it seems the bad is coming from people she wasn't nice to. That makes sense to me. Honestly I'm a little jealous this guy Tj has a good fit with a regular girl. Hell that's what I'm looking for. I just want one quality fuck with an intelligent woman who's not looking to cause me drama. Hats off TJ. I'm paying attention to what you wrote. Good luck to the rest of us finding our lady of the night. Or as TJ put it unicorn. Perfect storm. I noted he also had great things to say about Samantha and Eve. That's a two girl I could go for. And FYI. I saw Demi recently. Not for me. I had the experience and I won't go back to her again. She wined and complained and she's not at all the pics on her post. Very much heavier.

Monger on dudes.

Macho Manny
12-28-21, 20:38
Just butting in my 2 cents. I can't see Samara because I'm not senior status yet according to the time line.

I can say this about the posts directed at this guy.

You all should just read what he posts about her and others. LOL. I don't see that he's in love I just see the guy found the right arrangement with a working girl. He says he fell in love with summer42 and learned a lesson. He also said he's not marrying Samara. I think the rant section is good for all these comments. But the reviews of her are pretty good from the dudes who have actually seen her and of coarse it seems the bad is coming from people she wasn't nice to. That makes sense to me. Honestly I'm a little jealous this guy Tj has a good fit with a regular girl. Hell that's what I'm looking for. I just want one quality fuck with an intelligent woman who's not looking to cause me drama. Hats off TJ. I'm paying attention to what you wrote. Good luck to the rest of us finding our lady of the night. Or as TJ put it unicorn. Perfect storm. I noted he also had great things to say about Samantha and Eve. That's a two girl I could go for. And FYI. I saw Demi recently. Not for me. I had the experience and I won't go back to her again. She wined and complained and she's not at all the pics on her post. Very much heavier.

Monger on dudes.Hi Samara. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Was Santa able to help you out with that birthmark? Just wishful thinking on my part.

Macho Manny
12-28-21, 20:50
Samara has her own hype man too. TJ seems to want to promote her. Samara uses several profiles on here. Steeler 1980 is one and she has messaged me using others. SMDH. I caught hell when I published her pics. TJ stop thinking with the little head. She wouldn't be so nice to you if you weren't shelling out 350 bucks to see her. This is her job dude you are paying her to fuck you this isn't a love affair on her Part. These hoes are very good at manipulating and she has you right where she wants you. I'm glad you enjoy her but damn give it a rest.Spot on my brother. I can only imagine when you posted her unflattering pictures that you got attacked by all her handles. She is absolutely relentless. She also loves the I never saw you when someone posts something negative. I found her to be rough around the edges with not the best hygiene. The steeler one is just so freaking obvious. Thanks for confirming it.

MongeringDude
12-29-21, 08:33
Hi Samara. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Was Santa able to help you out with that birthmark? Just wishful thinking on my part.You are saying I'm Samara? LOL. You are an idiot. I'm an old man in the game reading a bunch of bullshit from a dumb pup like you. She must be amazing to command this kind of a stir. Maybe some day I will get my turn. But wow. Really. I put up reviews of providers. Read my posts. You think Samara went to these lengths to pad an account. You have some real issues. I can say this. I am done with this waste of time. Respond away boy.

Steeler1980
12-30-21, 01:46
You are saying I'm Samara? LOL. You are an idiot. I'm an old man in the game reading a bunch of bullshit from a dumb pup like you. She must be amazing to command this kind of a stir. Maybe some day I will get my turn. But wow. Really. I put up reviews of providers. Read my posts. You think Samara went to these lengths to pad an account. You have some real issues. I can say this. I am done with this waste of time. Respond away boy.You're best bet is to ignore all posts this maniac puts up. He is his own worse enemy. You and I and about 100 other members are "Samara" according to to Maniac Manny. It looks like he's not the only one who thinks that she and other ladies like her care to go out of there way to make that many fake reviews or get into a pissing match over the games they play. Sorry, Maniac Manny and friends or whatever other handles you have for yourself to stir up shit on here, but I'm not Samara either. Just another old man looking for a good piece of ass like the rest of the normal brothers on here. Time you get going or at the least, start using this forum for what it's actually intended for instead of just putting up BS posts.

Macho Manny
12-30-21, 14:06
You're best bet is to ignore all posts this maniac puts up. He is his own worse enemy. You and I and about 100 other members are "Samara" according to to Maniac Manny. It looks like he's not the only one who thinks that she and other ladies like her care to go out of there way to make that many fake reviews or get into a pissing match over the games they play. Sorry, Maniac Manny and friends or whatever other handles you have for yourself to stir up shit on here, but I'm not Samara either. Just another old man looking for a good piece of ass like the rest of the normal brothers on here. Time you get going or at the least, start using this forum for what it's actually intended for instead of just putting up BS posts.What's up Samara1980 it is good seeing you. I was just wondering what you think about Monday night possibly being Big Ben's last game. I always liked him but my 2 favorite Steelers of all time are Hines Ward, who was a great receiver, and my other favorite was Jon Whitman, who was a tough nosed fullback who played in the late 90's. Jon W probably was my favorite as I know he was a big fan favorite as well. Who were your favorite players?

Pubb69
12-30-21, 16:02
What's up Samara1980 it is good seeing you. I was just wondering what you think about Monday night possibly being Big Ben's last game. I always liked him but my 2 favorite Steelers of all time are Hines Ward, who was a great receiver, and my other favorite was Jon Whitman, who was a tough nosed fullback who played in the late 90's. Jon W probably was my favorite as I know he was a big fan favorite as well. Who were your favorite players?I am always intrigued when all these posts fawn over a hooker. I can state for fact that 1. Her pics were a little misleading, I doubt they were her. 2. she is not a druggie and is a safe visit. 3. At best in real life if you seen her on the street she would be considered reasonably attractive but no where near what is being said on here. 4. she reads this forum regularly and has posted self reviews, for which her account has been removed numerous times.

Macho Manny
12-30-21, 16:31
I am always intrigued when all these posts fawn over a hooker. I can state for fact that 1. Her pics were a little misleading, I doubt they were her. 2. she is not a druggie and is a safe visit. 3. At best in real life if you seen her on the street she would be considered reasonably attractive but no where near what is being said on here. 4. she reads this forum regularly and has posted self reviews, for which her account has been removed numerous times.Very well said. Number 1 is totally true. Number 2 is totally true. Number 3 is totally true (except I think she is below average at best). Number 4 is 100% true and super sad and misleading to the entire community. Another poster below says he knows for a fact Steeler is her and it couldn't be more obvious. I was actually wrong on the mongering guy because he is too dumb to be Samara. Samara does much more than reads these boards she causes a lot of havoc and does tons of false, misleading reports. I personally found her to have a slight hygiene issue but the way she tries to cram 10 dicks into her in a single night who should be surprised. She is an STG girl who charges $350 causes she uses her own handles to hype the shit out of herself. She refers to herself as her ATF many times LOL.

JJamzs
01-02-22, 09:24
I know this that there is a lot of big egos and BS thrown around this site all the time. To many members tying to make a big impression that "I am the guy" I have all this secret info and I know what is going on with this girl or that girl LOL I came to this site to read reviews and not have more BS to deal with. The STG girls dish out enough BS. To many old guys trying to make a big impression LOL.

Macho Manny
01-02-22, 11:29
You sound like your at McDonalds ordering.I am here just trying to read reviews and have no idea why you are attacking some old guy looking for help. Have you seen any girls recently that you care to share your experience with us? Thanks cause we sure aren't here talking about McDonalds when I want to read reviews. Egos and BS take over again.

Macho Manny
01-02-22, 11:33
I know this that there is a lot of big egos and BS thrown around this site all the time. To many members tying to make a big impression that "I am the guy" I have all this secret info and I know what is going on with this girl or that girl LOL I came to this site to read reviews and not have more BS to deal with. The STG girls dish out enough BS. To many old guys trying to make a big impression LOL.Stay on the escort thread if you are looking for reviews and start sharing some info instead of telling everybody about your last experience at McDonald's. Another know it all.

QuottleBonger
02-24-22, 22:16
Stay on the escort thread if you are looking for reviews and start sharing some info instead of telling everybody about your last experience at McDonald's. Another know it all.My guess is that he didn't read the book, "How To Win Friends and Influence People. " LOL.

James1692
03-25-22, 09:24
$50 hooker! Where, and how many STDs does she have?

So many of these girls are smart, funny, but hardened by a life of bad decisions and drugs! That doesn't mean they need to be treated badly or be put down because they can't spell! Now the scammers and thieves can suck ass, but while I'm new to this, I have found that a little sugar goes a long way with the ones I have met. Treat them with kindness and respect and they will give you a great time. That is until they show you they don't deserve the respect. I'm just saying!

JimzCatz
04-01-22, 22:37
I figured I'd put this in the Greensboro thread because a lot of why'all will understand who I'm talking about. Just saw this woman in Winston. She reminds me of a MILF version of Jewel. She's not to old just older than Jewel. Started with a BBBJ she didn't stop until I told her I was ready. Multiple positions and can take a good pounding. Little hard to get a hold of but nothing to bad. Staying in a decent hotel. Would definitely see again but YMMV. She asks 120 for hhr. https://winston-salem.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-very-horny-today-on-s-hawt/022048007896.Admin, feel free to remove. I have to rant here. What is the meaning of this "y'all"? I see this abomination more and more recently and for the life of me can't figure it out? My closest guess is they are trying to say "ya'll". Or you all. Use spell check and proof read your posts please. Rant over, I said my piece.

LesterJJ
04-04-22, 18:01
This is an exchange of information. You don't get something for nothing. Many noobies will come, hang out, soak up all the info and not contribute, which is not cool. How did I get my senior member status? I came, read, sampled a few, and reported back. I did this several times. If you want info, you have to trade info. Reading is free, but answers for question only come when you've earned respect from other members. There is no science here or snobbery. It's an exchange system. Sometimes, you have to take one for the team and go in without a review. More people respect you for going in blind and putting and a review than blindly asking for information from vets. But, if you just take the time to read, you will find a few reviews that will help you pick out a good one to try. I think the point is having a community of shared knowledge not Google for the lazy.

JJamzs
04-11-22, 16:53
How can some of you guys DATY with these working girls, You know good and well your eating after someone just smashed it. These girls do not take showers after each play and if they did you will still get the DNA from someone else. Its just a extremely unsafe sex practice.

MrSmithwick
04-11-22, 17:47
Some don't really care. But equally as well, Why do you see working girls when you know they are seeing many other plays and you're essentially getting sloppy seconds, thirds or 20 ths? It's best to not worry about what others do my friend. Do you and what you are comfortable with. We all have our quirks. At the end of the day, we just trying to fulfill our needs, fantasies or simply get a nut. Here's an FYI for ya. Some guys do Daty to properly prime a woman so she may be more relax when it comes to intercourse. They may have to skill to get her to cum and then she's begging for the dick instead of the guy begging to get inside. Just my. 20 (up from. 02 due to covid, Brandon and inflation).

How can some of you guys DATY with these working girls, You know good and well your eating after someone just smashed it. These girls do not take showers after each play and if they did you will still get the DNA from someone else. Its just a extremely unsafe sex practice.

JimzCatz
04-11-22, 20:37
How can some of you guys DATY with these working girls, You know good and well your eating after someone just smashed it. These girls do not take showers after each play and if they did you will still get the DNA from someone else. Its just a extremely unsafe sex practice.The same reason mongers are paying more than 60 $ for a quickie. My opinion ain't no pussy worth more than 60.

James1692
08-11-22, 11:03
Hello Forum,

Many of you have seen me be an advocate for the ladies we have our dreams with, and when I see something egregious I call it out. Today is one of those days.

My lady friend and dream partner Dani had the worst experience of her four years servicing our community. She had a dreamer come in this morning that was in 70's or 80's she thought, and be so disrespectful to her that she tossed him out of her room; a first in four years. So Dani is an attractive woman that got herself off drugs; drug free now for almost a year and a half. Her pictures are from about a year ago, and she has put on a few pounds, but to my eyes, she still looks the same, but a little thicker around the middle. So this old fucker comes in this morning and basically says her pictures are a lie and she is fat and ugly to her face, and got all pissed off at her about it.

A simple "Sorry, you're not my type" is a perfectly acceptable way to tell a lady you were looking for someone of a different look. But to call any woman fat or ugly to their face make you look like a pitiful excuse of a human being. These ladies have the same hang ups and frailties that every woman has, and just because they get paid for their time doesn't give anyone the right to be hurtful, disrespectful, or callus.

I have had dreams with a number of these ladies in the past year, and even ones that get bad reviews here will give great service to those that treat them with respect. Dani will go out of her way to please a respectful client, and she has always bent over backwards to please me during my dreams.

You will be amazed at how most of these ladies will treat you if you act like a gentleman and not a PIG!

https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Thirsty-ThursdayCum-Play/529315354961

DelTop69
08-12-22, 12:02
Hello Forum,

Many of you have seen me be an advocate for the ladies we have our dreams with, and when I see something egregious I call it out. Today is one of those days.

My lady friend and dream partner Dani had the worst experience of her four years servicing our community. She had a dreamer come in this morning that was in 70's or 80's she thought, and be so disrespectful to her that she tossed him out of her room; a first in four years. So Dani is an attractive woman that got herself off drugs; drug free now for almost a year and a half. Her pictures are from about a year ago, and she has put on a few pounds, but to my eyes, she still looks the same, but a little thicker around the middle. So this old fucker comes in this morning and basically says her pictures are a lie and she is fat and ugly to her face, and got all pissed off at her about it.

A simple "Sorry, you're not my type" is a perfectly acceptable way to tell a lady you were looking for someone of a different look. But to call any woman fat or ugly to their face make you look like a pitiful excuse of a human being. These ladies have the same hang ups and frailties that every woman has, and just because they get paid for their time doesn't give anyone the right to be hurtful, disrespectful, or callus.

I have had dreams with a number of these ladies in the past year, and even ones that get bad reviews here will give great service to those that treat them with respect. Dani will go out of her way to please a respectful client, and she has always bent over backwards to please me during my dreams.

You will be amazed at how most of these ladies will treat you if you act like a gentleman and not a PIG!

https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Thirsty-ThursdayCum-Play/529315354961I don't know and have never seen Dani, but I wouldn't believe every word out of any of these providers' mouths. I personally prefer spinner / thin / fit body types so if a girl is posting pics not representative of her CURRENT physical appearance and I went to see her, I'd be a little pissed off. First question is if she has "put on a few pounds" and it's noticeable, why not take a few CURRENT pics and use those. When I searched her number I'm seeing those pics posted today and 3+ years ago. IMO that's bullshit. It literally takes a few minutes to take NEW pics, so why not do that? I'll tell you why, she doesn't think she will get the response that her "OLD" pics get becasue she thinks she looks better in her OLD pics and apparently someone else does to and called her out on it. Just my. 02!

GMan7547
08-12-22, 21:00
I don't know and have never seen Dani, but I wouldn't believe every word out of any of these providers' mouths. I personally prefer spinner / thin / fit body types so if a girl is posting pics not representative of her CURRENT physical appearance and I went to see her, I'd be a little pissed off. First question is if she has "put on a few pounds" and it's noticeable, why not take a few CURRENT pics and use those. When I searched her number I'm seeing those pics posted today and 3+ years ago. IMO that's bullshit. It literally takes a few minutes to take NEW pics, so why not do that? I'll tell you why, she doesn't think she will get the response that her "OLD" pics get becasue she thinks she looks better in her OLD pics and apparently someone else does to and called her out on it. Just my. 02!Agreed! It's misrepresentation IMHO! We are paying for a service and paying for an experience with a girl we assume is in the pictures we see online. If she doesn't look like she does in the photo, we have every right to be upset. Take some updated photos and be honest about what you look like. That is not a lot to ask for, IMHO. Us clients are paying for companionship. It's our hard earned roses.

MtDew100
08-14-22, 13:15
Hello Forum,

A simple "Sorry, you're not my type" is a perfectly acceptable way to tell a lady you were looking for someone of a different look. But to call any woman fat or ugly to their face make you look like a pitiful excuse of a human being. These ladies have the same hang ups and frailties that every woman has, and just because they get paid for their time doesn't give anyone the right to be hurtful, disrespectful, or callus.I dreamed about Dani about a year 1/2 ago in Gboro. She was a sweet girl a little heavier than the pics but spot on otherwise. Good coms, on time and good visit. She should update the photos if she has changed that much since. The providers often communicate with each other. Always good to be professional and respectful on both sides. Anything else causes unwanted drama and negativity.

SteelWorks2022
11-02-22, 03:07
I know this has nothing to doing with Greensboro, I just crossed off one item off my bucket list.

Had a dream with a Japanese AV actress while aboard, she was in 3 movies in 2021, all communicated via DM on twitter. Approx. US $350 for 90 minutes. Took some selfies too. Would love to see her again in the future.

SteelWorks2022
11-02-22, 20:08
I know this has nothing to doing with Greensboro, I just crossed off one item off my bucket list.

Had a dream with a Japanese AV actress while aboard, she was in 3 movies in 2021, all communicated via DM on twitter. Approx. US $350 for 90 minutes. Took some selfies too. Would love to see her again in the future.Forgot some links.

https://twitter.com/Monica3478034/

https://www.dmm.com/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=jul00565/

Macho Manny
11-02-22, 21:09

Had a dream with a Japanese AV actress while aboard, she was in 3 movies in 2021, all communicated via DM on twitter. Approx. US $350 for 90 minutes. Took some selfies too. Would love to see her again in the future.I see you have another profile handle Samara. Surely you have enough clientele. Stop please posing as a monger.

Cracker151
11-03-22, 08:33
I see you have another profile handle Samara. Surely you have enough clientele. Stop please posing as a monger.Who is Samara? And japan?

SlutsLover
11-03-22, 11:37

Had a dream with a Japanese AV actress while aboard, she was in 3 movies in 2021, all communicated via DM on twitter. Approx. US $350 for 90 minutes. Took some selfies too. Would love to see her again in the future.It sounds like B's!

SteelWorks2022
11-03-22, 20:47
Who is Samara? And japan?Not sure who is samara, like I said, this has nothing to do with Greensboro. Just traveling in Asia at the moment. And crossed off a bucket list item.

Edluvsbbbj, you send me a direct message back in February of this year, and said the say thing, I would be happy to meet in person in December to prove who I am with pictures of me and the AV star in Japan, also pictures I took in Japan as well last week, but then you can still say I am the person behind this Samara. I do posted reviews in other site back in early 2000's, and I haven't been active since then. Out of the loop.

SteelWorks2022
11-03-22, 21:15
It sounds like B's!Here is her tweet to me.

https://twitter.com/Monica3478034/status/1585849010799009792

And attached is the picture of my hotel room, had to do RAT test for traveling in the next day to another country, carpet are a match.

Admin2
11-05-22, 11:24
I see you have another profile handle Samara. Surely you have enough clientele. Stop please posing as a monger.I think Manny is getting better at hiding his identity, how many of you guys think Ed is Manny?

A2.

Macho Manny
11-06-22, 01:04
I think Manny is getting better at hiding his identity, how many of you guys think Ed is Manny?

A2.I'm not manny Just when I did something Samara didn't like she messaged me with 2 different handles on here. I thought Bros before hos but I'm beginning to have my doubts on this forum. Didn't mean to offend.

Thanks Manny, I wasn't sure before but now I'm positive.

A2

J Simp
11-06-22, 19:51
I think Manny is getting better at hiding his identity, how many of you guys think Ed is Manny?

A2.Hello A2, I'm a member of the Charlotte board lurking into your Greensboro board. My opinion may or may not matter on your board. IMO, anyone that has such a hatred for Samara has to be Macho Minnie. And before anyone accuses me of being a White Knight, I have tried but never seen Samara.

Wisconsing2
11-06-22, 23:21

A2.I would doubt it, but Steeler1980? There's one for you. Tempted to make posts in several different states about a certain someone and see how long it takes to show up? Oh, and as far as that goes. I post this intention and it would still have and the love festers would defend.

I don't have a dog in the fight. But, I call them straight down the middle. In that fight there has been stupid! On both sides. ON Both Sides. No (old) boys club.