PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

New Yorker
01-01-06, 00:12
Play Pen on 8th ave and 43rd ish Street. As for the rest cool but the time spent getting there I can go to the DR or a FKK in Germany. Still having never been there I might go for a road trip... Just to see what is what.

Forget the PlayPen. It'll cost you $30 minimum($10 for the booth and $20 for the girl), for 5 minutes of seeing what you probably can't have anyway. Or you can get shafted by picking the wrong girl to see.

Case in point. I was stuck in Manhattan on a Wednesday night during the strike last week, and headed over to a friend's apt, but not before taking in the sights at PlayPen. Low and behold a girl named "Trish" was there, and I had been eyeing her from a distance a couple of years ago before she disappeared for a while. I stopped spending money in those places when it got too expensive, but decided to splurge this one time. I walked past her to go into the customer part of the booth, and sensed that something was odd, but I was committed since I had already told her that I was getting change and would be back. So I had to see it through.

The partition came down and when her top came down to exposed the store-bought boobs, I started to suspect I had been taken. Now, I am a hardened New Yorker and I consider myself pretty informed, but sometimes I have to test the waters just to keep in touch with certain things.

When she dropped her bottom, I concluded what I suspected. I had just spent $30 to see a guy who had his "Johnson" surgically removed.

Back in the day one only had to study the face, then the hands. When that wasn't good enough(especially in the dimly lit clubs) the Adam's Apple was the give away. Then the hip structure. But since some of these guys begin taking hormones at an early age, you can't trust the hips anymore.

But thankfully medical science has not been able to duplicate the p___y.

I was reading here earlier this year that one guy nailed one of these "imposters" off the street and only realized it after the fact. I ain't going out like that. If it gets to the point of being necessary to ask for a birth certificate from the SWs then the mongering days are over.

So be careful out there.

Peace.

Forth Ryte
01-02-06, 10:18
Well, SOMEONE had to start a new thread for a new year......
And may this year be better for all.
Happy hunting and keep the reports flowing.

-- Forth Ryte

Lebron
01-03-06, 17:13
Question Choice Asian Does anyone have any inf o on this place (#5 in particular)?

My first time here, haven't really read the rules of posting so I'll try and be discreet. I went to CA a couple of weeks ago after hearing about it on ug, called and asked for #8, was told to call when I'm on the block, I buzz and #5 brings me upstairs. She's extremely hot, smokin hot, I'd say early 30s, maybe late 20s, but fake up top which is kind of a drag. Personality wise, she seemed more business than pleasure, forced smiles, uninspired. I'll admit I might have been a little nervous or uptight, but she didn't seem too interested in helping me relax, no lfk or dfk, straight business. I told her before we started that I had called for #8, she said she wasn't there -- before I was leaving she says "oh, you wouldnt like #8, she's too short (I'm 6'6"). So if you're looking for hot hot hot, you won't be disappointed, but I'd like to try some others to see if there's a better attitude.

Curved Sword
01-04-06, 05:44
I was on Lex tonight, 5-0 was out. I stopped at a corner deli and as I came out a SUV approached me. It was Mary, a girl that used to work that area a lot. I picked her up fairly regularly a few years ago but she dropped out of the scene so I figured she just moved. She's back now and if anyone remembers those slim legs, cute pixie face and the good attitude she's a bit different nowadays. She was friendly enough just like the old days but she went and worked at McDonalds or something cause she's about 2 times bigger than she was the last time I saw her. I had to pass and not pick her up cause I just couldn't see her like that.

tribalicious
01-04-06, 15:33
Well, SOMEONE had to start a new thread for a new year......
And may this year be better for all.
Happy hunting and keep the reports flowing.

-- Forth Ryte

ROTFLOL too true but no news yet

Explorer4560
01-05-06, 10:00
Its funny how everything is sensationalized to make it look so much more than it is. I posted this in yonkers section but wanted to share it with everyone If you have not heard the AMP in Ardsley,NY - Jenna Spa @ Bridge Street was busted yesterday and the News reports that it was a prostitution ring, they caught 4 girls and luckily no one else was there. I went there a couple of times and all you got there was a massage and HJ. It was pretty straight forward, some of the girls did not even let you roam around. So where do they get the taught that it was a prostitution ring? Ridiculous.

Well as always fellow mongers be careful!!!!

Forth Ryte
01-06-06, 11:39
Explorer wonders how a massage parlor can get charged with running a prostitution ring when all that offer there from his personal experience is a massage and a HJ.

Well, if there was a fee paid (or a tip offered) for the HJ, THAT'S prostitution.
NY Penal law says, "A person is guilty of prostitution when such person engages or agrees or offers to engage in sexual conduct with another person in return for a fee" and defines "Sexual conduct" to mean "acts of masturbation, homosexuality, sexual intercourse, or physical contact with a person's clothed or unclothed genitals, pubic area, buttocks or, if such person be a female, breast."

So any time you agree to pay for any physical contact for sexual arousal, you are engaging in prostitution. Even a lap dance qualifies. It does not have to be paying for sexual intercourse. It is prostitution if you pay for sexual GRATIFICATION.

ULE may have gone into the massage parlor a few times and, posing as a patron, he asked for and agreed to pay for some sexual contact. That was enough to make out a case. If they can establish that managment knew this was going on, they charge the whole establishment with "running a prostitution ring" and get big headline from the bust.

-- Forth Ryte

Explorer4560
01-07-06, 11:20
Hello Fort Ryte, Thanks for taking the time out to clarify my question. As always everyone becareful and have fun!

IntotheMuck
01-08-06, 22:45
Greetings guys, Ran into Farrah the other night. In addition to her legendary skills, I had a chance to have a chat with her about things. You know how you will BS with anyone when something is on your mind. She was fantastic in that department too.

It was all good.

NY Monger
01-09-06, 09:10
Where did you find Farrah? I havent seen her around too much. PM if the info is hot, thanks!

IntotheMuck
01-09-06, 11:39
She was in the normal cruising area of 28 & Lex. I got lucky because the place was deserted when I first arrived and saw only her. Got lucky.

Outworlder
01-09-06, 13:31
28th & Lex
Yes, InToTheMuck is right; Farrah does a great job; But, I think she is pricey for Outcall service. Her attitude out there is very nice & sweet compared to most girls.

Not much action - Very quiet; Saw usual strollers that hang by the DR, but got picked up real quick by their regulars.

Westside
Saw mostly BSW of all shapes & sizes @ 6-8am on the 14th st track & 10th ave & 9th ave track between 45th & 48th st. Wanted $100 FS.

Outworlder
01-09-06, 19:10
Chinatown:
Under the manhattan Bridge(Division St, East Broadway, & Allen St Area)
Went to go get some cheap dinner for $3 a meal & then came across a few asian guys handing out small ticket stubs with asian writing on it & a #. I called number & all I get is a foreign language drill, until a young voice came on that spoke somewhat english. They advertise Body massage for 50. Lots of questions were asked for 5 minutes & then they tell me to go to three locations until 2 guys that looked out of place started to question me in asian & then in english.

I just said I'm looking for the massage place & after 15 minutes of checking me out, they take me to a place by the food market further underneath the Bridge. & I had to walk up 3 flights till I met this late 20s asian girl (5'5" 115lbs with size B cup breast. She instructed to take my clothes off & then she asked what I wanted; I said FS; So, She took her clothes off & started the massage on my back, neck, & butt for 10 minutes at least.

I flipped over & then she started to massage my little brother & suck my nipples for 5-10 minutes. At the same time, she let me roam & squeeze her ass & breast, & then I stuck two fingers in her till she was wet.

After that, she did CBJ for awhile, & then cowgirl, missionary, & doggie with still a little roaming around her Tits, ass, & legs.

Unfortunately, they don't like DATY or Anal.

This was all going on with only a closet space of room(I think they took a studio & split it into three rooms; Only a cardboard separated each room & you can hear the other YOUNGER girls talk on the phone)

When we finished, she introduced me to two more girls(They are flat chested , skinny, & look very very YOUNG). I said 'I don't think so, You will do fine!'.

Cost for a little over 1hr 140.

Only thing is at night, your not in a good area.

Cagep1967
01-11-06, 10:13
Was out mongering Saturday night in NJ with my buddy who lives in NYC. We finished up about 3AM and I had to drop him off in manhattan around where he lives, when I was driving on 10th around 46th-49th and 9th and the same streets came across some real good looking SW's. They were not dress to flamboyant like the old days, but rather like they were coming from a club.

I saw at least 5 different girls from Lating, Black and White, all pretty good looking.

Settle on a petite BSW (Tenile) for 50 for a nice conversation. Decent job, could have probably the conversation for 40, but I was tired and having had an earlier conversation in Jersey I knew it would take a while.

The only problem is she had a pimp that followed us in his pimped out escalade when we parked, made me a little uncomfortable.

Next time I will check out this area before driving to Jersey.

Later,

Cage

NY Monger
01-12-06, 09:13
Be very careful if another car follows you - its not worth being robbed or worse.

pinga
01-12-06, 14:09
Chinatown:
Under the manhattan Bridge(Division St, East Broadway, & Allen St Area)
Went to go get some cheap dinner for $3 a meal & then came across a few asian guys handing out small ticket stubs with asian writing on it & a #. I called number & all I get is a foreign language drill, until a young voice came on that spoke somewhat english. They advertise Body massage for 50. Lots of questions were asked for 5 minutes & then they tell me to go to three locations until 2 guys that looked out of place started to question me in asian & then in english.

I just said I'm looking for the massage place & after 15 minutes of checking me out, they take me to a place by the food market further underneath the Bridge. & I had to walk up 3 flights till I met this late 20s asian girl (5'5" 115lbs with size B cup breast. She instructed to take my clothes off & then she asked what I wanted; I said FS; So, She took her clothes off & started the massage on my back, neck, & butt for 10 minutes at least.

I flipped over & then she started to massage my little brother & suck my nipples for 5-10 minutes. At the same time, she let me roam & squeeze her ass & breast, & then I stuck two fingers in her till she was wet.

After that, she did CBJ for awhile, & then cowgirl, missionary, & doggie with still a little roaming around her Tits, ass, & legs.

Unfortunately, they don't like DATY or Anal.

This was all going on with only a closet space of room(I think they took a studio & split it into three rooms; Only a cardboard separated each room & you can hear the other YOUNGER girls talk on the phone)

When we finished, she introduced me to two more girls(They are flat chested , skinny, & look very very YOUNG). I said 'I don't think so, You will do fine!'.

Cost for a little over 1hr 140.

Only thing is at night, your not in a good area. Was this on Allen st? On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the girls?

Outworlder
01-12-06, 23:22
She Operates Around Allen, Division, & Grand.

The Girl I Was With Is A 8 In Looks & 7 In Body Appearance; Performance Is A 7; But, The Girls She Had Shown Me Later Are 8-9 In Looks & Appearance(they Look Too Young & Are Skinny).

A Chinese Friend Of Mine, Told Me About A Place That Was Busted For Pros. A While Back, Is Still Going On The Same Street By Different People (speaking Different Dialect); He Said This Time, Only Cater To Chinese (sometimes Chinese-speaking) People. & This Time, The Practice Involves Alot Of Jail Time, If You Get Caught.

Be Safe Out There.

Outworlder

Gtrack
01-13-06, 09:12
This past Wednesday night I was looking to hook up with my favorite provider Maxine but she was unavailable.I looked in the village voice and found a thick provider named Sunshine who was eager to accomodate me. We looked up at a hotel on 32nd st on the west side.I got full service for a buck and I will probably use her again in the future. Right now now with all the presence of LE it is probably best to stick to providers that you have had previous contacts with.This year my circle will work along those lines until things start to ease up.Happy New Year and safe mongering.

Outworlder
01-17-06, 18:39
Not much going on around eastside(4-7am & 11-2am) these days.
What happened?!?!

Heat Seeker
01-18-06, 00:28
Greetings guys, Ran into Farrah the other night. In addition to her legendary skills, I had a chance to have a chat with her about things. You know how you will BS with anyone when something is on your mind. She was fantastic in that department too.

It was all good.

She still anti-brothas?

Gillscot
01-18-06, 01:14
Hey fellas. Decided to treat myself for birthday, so I hooked up with Maxine of Vintage Pink.

Let me say that the $140 spent for the oral alone was worth it in this case. I should have held out for more touching & F/S, but damn, that girl's head game is truly off the chain!

The thing is, she's so convenient where she's located with respects to my job. Since it was my first session, I had to call her from my job and all, but once I got past that process, I walked on over to her place during lunch break. When I got there she let me in to the room which was a bit dark. I remember from some recent posts that guys where complaining that she had gotten bigger, and I was looking forward to that but that wasn't the case. She seemed about the size from the website. Her face was dark from the lighting so I could not confirm from recent reports that her 'usage' has somehow altered her looks, but she looked ok to me. She was very friendly and asked about my work and studies. She then got down to business once I relaxed more.

I wanna thank all the vets who have seen her in the past and who made the reviews worth me going to see her. It was a great (and draining session). I don't know when I'll see her again, but it will be soon. 1/2 hour alone was well worth the experience.

tribalicious
01-18-06, 09:34
Hey fellas. Decided to treat myself for birthday, so I hooked up with Maxine of Vintage Pink.

Let me say that the $140 spent for the oral alone was worth it in this case. I should have held out for more touching & F/S, but damn, that girl's head game is truly off the chain!

The thing is, she's so convenient where she's located with respects to my job. Since it was my first session, I had to call her from my job and all, but once I got past that process, I walked on over to her place during lunch break. When I got there she let me in to the room which was a bit dark. I remember from some recent posts that guys where complaining that she had gotten bigger, and I was looking forward to that but that wasn't the case. She seemed about the size from the website. Her face was dark from the lighting so I could not confirm from recent reports that her 'usage' has somehow altered her looks, but she looked ok to me. She was very friendly and asked about my work and studies. She then got down to business once I relaxed more.

I wanna thank all the vets who have seen her in the past and who made the reviews worth me going to see her. It was a great (and draining session). I don't know when I'll see her again, but it will be soon. 1/2 hour alone was well worth the experience.

If you can believe it, the more she gets to know you the better it gets.

Gillscot
01-18-06, 12:16
She still anti-brothas?

Hate never changes its spots, Heatseeker. I'm willing to bet money on that.

As long as there are providers like Robin, Maxine, and mature Debbie, I would never look at a lot lizard like Farrah or want to be with any provider like her.

New Yorker
01-18-06, 22:44
If you can believe it, the more she gets to know you the better it gets.

Yeah, but $140 for oral alone?!?

tribalicious
01-19-06, 04:39
Yeah, but $140 for oral alone?!?
Nope at first yes most double pop bj. Invest some time and be nice....you never know

Pussey Lover
01-19-06, 22:15
gillscot the thing is it hard to find good nice beautiful girls black or white, so I don have a choice, and I most Seattle for Farrah, I wish it will be out more beautiful girl's, but is not.

Lest week Sunday night, at 2:00 AM on my way to my hose to Bronx, I was going by lenx and 27, but no action in the area, I past on 28 and park ave. and boom her she is, Farrah ! wit her black later panz, she wave to me from her red SUV say to me holly, we have a good convusion, she ofer FS, she is worth, she was grate, she is lovely, smart, sexy, and very beautiful, and her skills is very well.

Hope to find more sexy girls

Mighty Spearsman
01-20-06, 12:45
chinatown:
under the manhattan bridge (division st, east broadway, & allen st area)
went to go get some cheap dinner for $3 a meal & then came across a few asian guys handing out small ticket stubs with asian writing on it & a #. i called number & all i get is a foreign language drill, until a young voice came on that spoke somewhat english. they advertise body massage for 50. lots of questions were asked for 5 minutes & then they tell me to go to three locations until 2 guys that looked out of place started to question me in asian & then in english.

i just said i'm looking for the massage place & after 15 minutes of checking me out, they take me to a place by the food market further underneath the bridge & i had to walk up 3 flights till i met this late 20s asian girl (5'5" 115lbs with size b cup breast. she instructed to take my clothes off & then she asked what i wanted; i said fs. so, she took her clothes off & started the massage on my back, neck, & butt for 10 minutes at least.

i flipped over & then she started to massage my little brother & suck my nipples for 5-10 minutes. at the same time, she let me roam & squeeze her ass & breast, & then i stuck two fingers in her till she was wet.

after that, she did cbj for awhile, & then cowgirl, missionary, & doggie with still a little roaming around her tits, ass, & legs.

unfortunately, they don't like daty or anal.

this was all going on with only a closet space of room (i think they took a studio & split it into three rooms; only a cardboard separated each room & you can hear the other younger girls talk on the phone)

when we finished, she introduced me to two more girls (they are flat chested, skinny, & look very very young). i said 'i don't think so, you will do fine!'

cost for a little over 1hr 140.

only thing is at night, you're not in a good area.
thanks to outworlder for pming me the telephone number to hook up with this place (above).

strange sequence of events. i stopped by one evening last week around dinnertime. i parked about a block away and then walked over and stood in front of the address that outworlder had given me, then called the place on my cell phone (with a connecticut area code as i live in ct). a girl answered the phone, i told her that a friend had given me the number and that i wanted a massage with a young girl, and she quickly replied "the price is $140 for full service. please cross the street and wait in front of #xyz's doorway, and i'll come downstairs and open the door."

so i crossed the street and stood in front of the designated doorway, expecting someone to come to the door. nothing happened for 5 minutes, then i received a call on my cell phone saying "we've been watching you and we think that you look like a cop" to which i replied "no i'm not a cop, i'm from connecticut, i can even show you my id" and i actually started to pull my wallet out of my pants pocket right there (yes i know that i must have looked stupid). the girl said "sorry" and hung up.

i stood there for a minute, then called back, but their phone was not answered. so i shrugged my shoulders and walked back to my car. got in the car, buckled my seat belt and started up the engine, when my cell rang again. it was the girl saying, "ok we believe you're not a cop. would you like to come back?" so i said yes, got out of the car and walked back to the designated doorway. presumably they had seen me get into my car with ct plates and decided that i wasn't a cop after all.

got back to the doorway. a minute later a mid-50s chinese guy walked up to me, made the telephone sign with his hand, and motioned for me to follow him. we walked around the block to another building and he took me to an apartment and disappeared. the door answered and there were 3 chinese girls on duty, all in their 30s, one decent looking, the other two not very good looking. the ugliest one led me to one of the cubicles in back.

i asked if there were any other girls available and she said no. i replied that i had been told by my friend that there were younger girls around 19 or 20 years old working there, and she said "no." i assume that she was telling the truth, as i neither saw nor heard anyone other than her and the 2 other girls up front. so i smiled, politely said no thank you, i was hoping to get a massage from a younger girl, and left.

while walking back to my car, i called the "4 hands" place recommended by chattenooga (please see the posts in the nyc amps thread), made an appointment there and got their address. hopped back into my car and drove away.

about 10 blocks down the road, my cell rang again. it was the same girl. this time she said "our boss told us to tell you that he can reduce the price from $140 to $100 for fs. please come back." since i was already on my way to "4 hands," i replied sorry, no, the problem is not the amount of the price, it's that i was hoping to be with a younger girl, maybe next time, sorry.

for the record - yes, i was looking for much younger girls, but no, i have no interest in **** girls (under 18). it's just that i rarely find any girls under 27/28 or so at any amps in nyc or ct (most are in their 30s), so i was looking for a nice change. as it turned out, maybe i should have gone back after all, since my visit to "4 hands" did not include any oral or fs activity (see my post in the nyc amps thread).

Forth Ryte
01-20-06, 14:12
Hats off to Mighty Spearsman. Here is a guy who went the extra mile (actually, quite a few extra miles as he is from Connecticut) to get what he wanted. They made him jump through hoops to pass their tests then didn't have available what he clearly said up front he was looking for. Then, when he drove off, they assumed they could still shakes some bucks out of him.

This was pure and simple bait and switch. We hear complaints about that all the time from CL listings: Great photos but ugly reality; Promises of GFE but clock watchers and nasty also.

These people think we only think with the little head once we start out. I know how hard it is to walk out of a bait and switch. Hats off to Mighty, may we all have as much determination and self respect.

-- Forth Ryte

Gareth
01-20-06, 16:05
Many here will remember not only the days when providers could be found, literally by the dozen, in the west 20's, but when the Harmony Theatre(s) were around. Is there really nothing like that left? A lady used to run a place on Ludlow (and then in the 20's) but I've lost track of her. The girls would give her trouble and have her shut down if they had a beef with her. Is the lunchtime lapdance really gone?

Gareth

New Yorker
01-21-06, 16:53
Many here will remember not only the days when providers could be found, literally by the dozen, in the west 20's, but when the Harmony Theatre(s) were around. Is there really nothing like that left? A lady used to run a place on Ludlow (and then in the 20's) but I've lost track of her. The girls would give her trouble and have her shut down if they had a beef with her. Is the lunchtime lapdance really gone?

Gareth

Stop! You guys are making me nostalgic. (sniff).

Heat Seeker
01-21-06, 22:15
Like Gtrack said, its probably better to stick with the providers you know, and a whole lot safer. I've tried a couple of girls from CL, and I've been lucky so far with them. LE seem to be a more concerned with catching providers and mongers than they should be. It looks like a lot of the action from 27-28th & Lex has moved over to 45-50th between 9th & 10th, though the pimps and wannabe pimps are a real nuisance.

Mighty Spearsman
01-23-06, 01:42
Hats off to Mighty Spearsman. Here is a guy who went the extra mile (actually, quite a few extra miles as he is from Connecticut) to get what he wanted. They made him jump through hoops to pass their tests then didn't have available what he clearly said up front he was looking for. Then, when he drove off, they assumed they could still shakes some bucks out of him...-- Forth Ryte
Thanks for your kind words. I am not worthy!

Forth Ryte
01-25-06, 20:54
Gentlemen:

I want to conduct a very unscientific poll.

Many of you may know this already, but just a few hours north of us, on the other side of the US-Canadian border, sex for pay is 100% legal. I can't tell you how many times I've driven to another city in the US Northeast where there are reportedly active strolls, then driven around for a few hours only to find skanks or nothing at all. Then, as I drive home, I think to myself, "In the same amount of time that I just wasted, I could have driven up to Montreal, checked into a motel and had a drop dead gorgeous young lady come visit me for an hour, pay $US150 and had the time of my life. WHY do I put up with the humiliation, degradation, LE harrassment and slim pickings of US stroll scene (not to mention the LE harassment and risk of serious trouble)?"

So then it occured to me that many of you might also be interested in going up there. Are you concerned that the territory is unfamiliar? That's a fair concern. But what if there was an organized trip? What if one of us with knowledge of what is available and what to avoid organized a trip? For a fee you would get to ride up on a bus, get taken to a decent hotel or motel, get connected online or by telephone with an agency or a you get the telephone numbers and pictures of a few ladies who work independently and then, a few hours later (probaly the next morning) you get a bus ride back home? Included, of course, would be such usueful advice as what to expect to pay and that, in Canada, tipping is NOT expected.

As I see it, the price of the trip (bus, motel and information) is a totally seperate from the price you pay for the services you hire.

Would there be any interest?

I'd like to know what you all think out there.....

This will be posted in a variety of Forums on this board. Please feel free to give your responses, thoughts, comments, suggestions, or whatever here or via PM.

-- Forth Ryte

tribalicious
01-26-06, 12:39
Gentlemen:

Many of you may know this already, but just a few hours north of us, on the other side of the US-Canadian border, sex for pay is 100% legal. I can't tell you how many times I've driven to another city in the US Northeast where there are reportedly active strolls, then driven around for a few hours only to find skanks or nothing at all. Then, as I drive home, I think to myself, "In the same amount of time that I just wasted, I could have driven up to Montreal, checked into a motel and had a drop dead gorgeous young lady come visit me for an hour, pay $US150 and had the time of my life. WHY do I put up with the humiliation, degradation, LE harrassment and slim pickings of US stroll scene (not to mention the LE harassment and risk of serious trouble)?"

So then it occured to me that many of you might also be interested in going up there. Are you concerned that the territory is unfamiliar? That's a fair concern. But what if there was an organized trip? What if one of us with knowledge of what is available and what to avoid organized a trip? For a fee you would get to ride up on a bus, get taken to a decent hotel or motel, get connected online or by telephone with an agency or a you get the telephone numbers and pictures of a few ladies who work independently and then, a few hours later (probaly the next morning) you get a bus ride back home? Included, of course, would be such usueful advice as what to expect to pay and that, in Canada, tipping is NOT expected.

As I see it, the price of the trip (bus, motel and information) is a totally seperate from the price you pay for the services you hire.

This will be posted in a variety of Forums on this board. Please feel free to give your responses, thoughts, comments, suggestions, or whatever here or via PM.

-- Forth Ryte

SOunds good but one night is too much effort for too little time. I like the idea of a mongerfest. Say 3 nights and 4 days of sin in the DR, Philipens (sp?)or Montreal.

Heatguyj
01-28-06, 10:53
SOunds good but one night is too much effort for too little time. I like the idea of a mongerfest. Say 3 nights and 4 days of sin in the DR, Philipens (sp?)or Montreal.Wow. . I guess I better start saving some cash. This sounds like a dream come true. (if I was invited. LOL)

Billy Bonker
01-28-06, 17:22
Gentlemen:

-- Forth RyteI'd be interested. Maybe spending 2 nights too?

Heatguyj
02-03-06, 21:53
I am desperately trying to find a f/s or bj mami spot in Manhattan.

Any fellas have any info to donate?

Please!

Joe Coodidge
02-06-06, 09:57
I live near San Diego and many of us mongers go down to Mexico for fun. I don't think prostitution is exactly legal down there but it is much more tolerated. For a quick drive across the border and a few buck you can have a really good time.

I've been to Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver a few times and yes, there are some good ass to be had there.

Joe

Gentlemen:

-- Forth Ryte

tribalicious
02-06-06, 13:45
I live near San Diego and many of us mongers go down to Mexico for fun. I don't think prostitution is exactly legal down there but it is much more tolerated. For a quick drive across the border and a few buck you can have a really good time.

I've been to Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver a few times and yes, there are some good ass to be had there.

Joe
I was just in San Diego and visited TJ. I used Team Juanita so all I saw was a meeting point and La Maison hotel.

No time to get to the Zona(Chicago etc). I agree SD is a low cost option for access to Sodom and Gamora LOL.

Gillscot
02-07-06, 00:18
I'm with you, willing to trade numbers for manhattan mami houses.

I am desperately trying to find a f/s or bj mami spot in Manhattan.

Any fellas have any info to donate?

Please!

Looking in NY
02-09-06, 21:34
Okay so I called this place I saw in the Village Voice, she said Asian, 1/2 hour One Twenty (1. 20). I called again today to confirm that this evening would be cool and she said "Sure Honey". And I confirmed the coin as well again.

So I call and they tell me where to go. A brokedown 4th Fl walkup on Second Ave in the 50's. I go in and a skinny short just about a 3 or 4, lets me in and she's kinda Asian. She says 160, and I start shakin' my head no. I explained it twice to her and she talks to another lady there, a solid 4, who starts yakkin' away and says no. No. No. 160. So I say No Thanks and I book outta there.

I get a phone call on my cell in 30 seconds when I'm on the street, and it's this chick I spoke to saying. "Sorry we have another place acroos the hall from those two girls and THAT girl will do the 1/2 hour at 120, please come back".

So I trudge up the stairs again, and the other apartment (really an oversize closet) door opens, and this young good looking 7, Korean, is all apologetic and says please. Please come in. Everything okay. This chick was more than okay, and with the extra excercise. I needed to see this thru. It wasn't the best but it was okay. DATY on a nice beaver, CBJ, she should learn to give head better, but a nice bod, nice ass, and nice tits. I banged away for about ten minutes in diferent posistions and told her to hold the sack so I could finish. She knew eneough not toask for a tip, and maybe I'll repay her by coming back soemday.

But guys, sometimes you have to hold the line and work for it. Otherwise these hos will walk all over us. The two from the first apartment I think were Thai. But not pretty at all. I would go for this Korean chick over them anyday. And I LOVE Thai food.

Looking In NY

jayf1970
02-12-06, 11:17
Visited the strip club called Mystique (previousy The Carousel club) in west village yesterday. Really weird. I was mostly the only patron between 8:30 and 11. How strange is that for a strip club on a Saturday night??

The mileage on lap dances can be high depending on the provider. But this was my first time at a strip joint in the city and I thought 40 for a lap dance was too high (20 to the house and 20 tip).

Some members have reported getting (significant) extras in the private room for less than two quids. But I had no such luck. They said minimum is three to get in and all of that goes to the house. Then you have to tip the girl on top of that. No thank you. For that kind of dough, I can buy better. Even in this mongering hell called nyc.

Just goes to strengthen my new forming habit of keeping my mongering to small trips within US and canada (Montreal, San Francisco, ??) and longer trips abroad (Rio and Bangkok). Unfortunately, the satiation from these places lasts only so long and one has to go in search for local pleasures every ones in a while. But I digress.

After Mystique, I went on to try my first SW experience (in the homeland). I tried the well described venue on Lex around midnight. First thing I spotted was the old model SUV described in other emails. No doubt the girl was the provider - she was a wearing an ultra mini skirt and was doing things only a hooker would - like sticking her ass up over the seat while reaching into the back of the suv. I circled the block a few times and tried to catch her attention. I also stood close to her suv for some time. But she never responded. I am positive she had noticed me. I found that she consorts with another woman (also a provider?) in a red suv. I saw her speaking to the red suv when I was getting there. Once during my "courting" period, she took off from her parking spot and had the red suv recon the area to see if I was still there. After about 20-30 minutes of this, I conspicuously looked at my watch, hailed a cab, and finally left. She gave me a look of attitude - like she was the homecoming queen and I was the class geek asking her out on the prom night.

As I said, this was my first SW experience. I'd greatly appreciate if someone could post (or PM me) the etiquette of the business. I think I might have spooked her. Should I approach her car and ask her for a ride? I don't have a car in the city and am usually on foot.

In any case, I was off to WGS, which has a special place in my heart. 90% of the providers in this place are quite masterful. Once you get the past the fact that all you're going to get is a HJ, what you get at this place is sheer bliss. Its a one hour long foreplay where you get great oiled up massage with ample touching in the right areas. Over the one hour, the expert ones will bring you close to climax several times where they will get into a serious rubbing of the right areas while you are on your stomach only to divert their attention to other areas in a few minutes. By the time they turn you over on your back, you are ready to explode at the slighest touch. Exquisite. For me, the quality of the WGS experience is up there with some of the best ones I have had in Rio and Bangkok. And boy o boy, I have had some wild ones. Those two amazonians from Helpee in Rio - one couldn't get enough of the other's pussy, and the other couldn't get enough fucking up her bubble butt. Or those two petites in Barrons in Bangkok who licked my entire body and gave a long slurpee blow job - one licking my asshole while the other sucked me. But I digress. The WGS experience, if you don't try for any other extras, is very classy. No anxiety, no haggling, no attitude, you don't even pay up front.

Having said all of that, its only a HJ. One can only make do with it for so long and has to find the real thing. As I said, I am new to the city and am trying my options. I am amazed at the lack of action in the city as vibrant as the nyc. You live in one of the dirtiest cities in the country, keep up with all the weirdos and sleazebags, the only thing you miss out on are the ******. Thats unfair. But I digress.

I suspect that I'm not looking in the right places. Would greatly appreciate any pointers. Promise to share my experiences.

Hizark21
02-12-06, 12:57
Somtimes if a sw is being really picky a good technique is too get out and talk to them. Just say hello and make conversation and they will let you know if they are working. If they ask what you want, just say checking things out. Don't incriminate yourself with a offer of sex for money or by using the term date.

Jimmyboja10
02-12-06, 13:09
I was walking home last night and noticed a new place on 8th btwn 47-48th advertising live girls. Anyone gone here yet and care to give a report?

Mighty Spearsman
03-12-06, 22:49
...Stopped by one evening last week around dinnertime. I parked a block away and walked over and stood in front of the address that Outworlder had given me, then called the place on my cell phone (with Connecticut area code as I live in CT). A girl answered the phone, I told her that a friend had given me the number and I wanted a massage with a young girl, and she quickly replied "The price is $140 for full service. Please cross the street and wait in front of #xyz's doorway, and I'll come downstairs and open the door."

So I crossed the street and stood in front of the designated doorway, expecting someone to come to the door. Nothing happened for 5 minutes, then I received a call on my cell phone saying "we've been watching you and we think that you look like a cop" to which I replied "no I'm not a cop, I'm from Connecticut, I can even show you my ID" and I actually started to pull my wallet out of my pants pocket right there (yes I know that I must have looked stupid). The girl said "sorry" and hung up.

I stood there for a minute, then called back, but their phone was not answered. So I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to my car. Got in the car, buckled my seat belt and started up the engine, when my cell rang again. It was the girl saying, "ok we believe you're not a cop. Would you like to come back?" So I said yes, got out of the car and walked back to the designated doorway. Presumably they had seen me get into my car with CT plates and decided that I wasn't a cop after all.

Got back to the doorway. A mid-50s Chinese guy walked up to me, made the telephone sign with his hand, and motioned for me to follow him. We walked around the block to another building and he took me to an apartment and disappeared. The door answered and there were 3 Chinese girls on duty, all in their 30s, one decent looking, the other two not very good looking. The ugliest one led me to one of the cubicles in back.

I asked if there were any other girls available and she said no. I replied that I had been told by my friend that there were younger girls around 19 or 20 years old working there, and she said "no." I assume that she was telling the truth, as I neither saw nor heard anyone other than her and the 2 other girls up front. So I smiled, politely said no thank you, I was hoping to get a massage from a younger girl, and left...

About 10 blocks down the road, my cell rang again. It was the same girl. This time she said "our boss told us to tell you that he can reduce the price from $140 to $100 for FS. Please come back." Since I was already on my way to "4 Hands," I replied sorry, no, the problem is not the amount of the price, it's that I was hoping to be with a younger girl, maybe next time, sorry...
Yes, I'm quoting myself. The above was posted back on January 20th.

I was in Chinatown around lunch a couple of weeks ago and decided to try the above place again, and I'm glad I did. First, no hassles getting in this time, maybe they remembered me or my cell number?

Total of 4 girls on duty, one busy and 3 to choose from. All 4 were different than the girls working during my January visit, and all were in their mid-20s - no middle-aged ladies. No girls who appeared to be 19 or 20, but still, a vast improvement over my January visit.

Picked the cutest of the three and went into one of the rooms. The girl spoke no English but was very much a GFE, loving and tender, mid-20s, slender, maybe 5 foot five, cute, long brown hair. No shower, limited massage, the focus was on the main activity, lots of hugging and kissing, then more fun and an expert cowgirl finish. $140 total, no tip given or expected.

While enjoying the session, I could hear that there was a very loud and energetic session in the next cubicle; the girl in that cubicle spoke some English and seemed to really be into the sex. At the end, that couple left their cubicle a minute before we left ours. As I walked out of my cubicle and down the hall, the girl who had been in the next cubicle walked by, an absolutely stunning Chinese beauty, at least 5 foot 9, perfect medium build, very short dark brown hair and a flushed look on her face, looking as if she had just had an orgasm. She looked so good that I found it hard to believe that she was working in such a place; presumably she is trying to work off the money she owes to have been brought here?

Next time I'm in town, I will definitely stop by this place again and check out the tall lady (if she's still working there).

tribalicious
03-14-06, 17:21

Next time I'm in town, I will definitely stop by this place again and check out the tall lady (if she's still working there).

Thanks for taking one for the team and finding a gem. I completely forgot the first post so thanks for saving me the trouble of sorting thru the board.

Looking in NY
03-17-06, 00:23
I sent you something Mighty Spearsman, but you have to empty your email, your box is full

Looking in NY

Looking in NY
03-22-06, 00:10
I sent you something, and this time I think you should get it.

Looking in NY

John Stagger
03-26-06, 01:23
So today was my birthday, and I wanted to do it in style. Woke up, got drunk, ordered in Peruvian chicken and plantains, fell asleep, woke up, went to Russian Samovar, ate cornish hen, hit the Russian Vodka Room for martinis, and then headed to an Asian place in the LES that I've been wanting to try out.

This place is essentially like the place M. Spearsman described a couple of weeks ago. I had a number and called it and they gave me an address and told me to call when I got there. Half an hour later I was in front of their door and called, but they told me they were full and that I should wait. I got a beer across the street and called back a few times and then they told me to go back to the door and wait. I got there... and nothing happened. Then some 40 yr. old Chinese guy came up and asked me if I wanted to go with him. I hesitated and then agreed, and as we started walking he laughed and kept asking me "You no police, right?" and touching my waist (checking for a gun or handcuffs?). Three doors down we went into a building and to an apartment where a girl answered the door. He told her something in Chinese, she said "ok" and then I was in.

She was probably a 6 or 7. Great body, but a normal face. Nothing bad, but not a model. She was really nice, spoke English, and was professional about the encounter. She had me strip, gave me a towel, and took me to the shower. I got cleaned up, and then we went to a tiny room in the back. She asked me for the money up front, which sketched me out a bit, so I asked to touch the goods just to make sure. She laughed but complied, and then I gave her 1.4 and we were on. This was not a GFE and although she was kinda business-like, she was still nice and facilitated everything. She stripped immediately and gave me a 2 minute massage (poorly) and then I flipped her over and got to business on some DATY. She was uncomfortable at first, but laid back and got into it, and after about 10 minutes and some A play she came. Then she gave me a CBJ, which turned into 69 lovin, and then I hit it. The real stuff was ok... not what I was expecting, but it was almost like I was making out with a friend. She wanted to make sure it was good, although she wasn't 100% into it. But she rode me CG and got off pretty hard when I was playing with her A, and then I came. All in all, the experience was a 6, but I would do it again because I think a return visit will yield a higher quality experience.

PM me for details, but I have to be honest - I'll only respond to people with serious posting history. I know I'm still green, but I don't want this place to get shut down, so I've got to be careful.

Happy Spring!

Jackbb
03-26-06, 03:32
Years ago, I used to attend livesex shows near Times Sq, also, near MSG, do they still exist? I was the typical tourist and enjoyed everything there! Ah, the memories!

Mighty Spearsman
03-27-06, 03:08
So today was my birthday, and I wanted to do it in style. Woke up, got drunk, ordered in Peruvian chicken and plantains, fell asleep, woke up, went to Russian Samovar, ate cornish hen, hit the Russian Vodka Room for martinis, and then headed to an Asian place in the LES that I've been wanting to try out.

This place is essentially like the place M. Spearsman described a couple of weeks ago...

All in all, the experience was a 6, but I would do it again because I think a return visit will yield a higher quality experience.

PM me for details, but I have to be honest - I'll only respond to people with serious posting history. I know I'm still green, but I don't want this place to get shut down, so I've got to be careful.

Happy Spring!
Good report, glad to read that you had a good session. And thanks for the reference to my recent post.

I fully support your position to only give out the phone numbers to serious mongers, as yes there's always the possibility that too much publicity will get this place shut down quickly.

But be prepared to receive at least a few PMs from mongers with no posts at all. After my last Chinatown post, I received a couple of dozen PMs asking me for the number. Most were legitimate requests, some even from mongers I already know, but I was surprised to receive several PMs from guys with no posts. Don't trust them!

Mighty Spearsman
03-27-06, 03:14
Years ago, I used to attend livesex shows near Times Sq, also, near MSG, do they still exist? I was the typical tourist and enjoyed everything there! Ah, the memories!
Most of those places have long since been closed down, most notably the place near MSG and "ShowWorld" on the corner of 8th and 42nd.

There are a few places that are still open but you have to look hard for them (no pun intended). Two that may still be open are "Empire" on West 33rd Street (just east of Herald Square) and a place on 8th Avenue a couple of blocks north of ShowWorld (on the same side of the street).

There's bound to be some other places but I don't know where they are. Maybe someone will PM you with better information.

Looking in NY
03-27-06, 21:16
Everytime I tried to email anyone from this site I got a serious trojan worm, sending hundreds of emails from my computer. I had to get a patch form Norton Anti virus to clean it up. Til 3am last Thursday morning. Computer hell

Jackbb,

One thing you don't know is that I was on the old board for years and when the new one started I was a new member again.. I should be a senior member, but that's another computer hell.

Good report, and I'd like to pm you about the details, but I'm afraid of the worm.

Looking in NY

tribalicious
03-28-06, 10:11
Everytime I tried to email anyone from this site I got a serious trojan worm, sending hundreds of emails from my computer. I had to get a patch form Norton Anti virus to clean it up. Til 3am last Thursday morning. Computer hell

Jackbb,

One thing you don't know is that I was on the old board for years and when the new one started I was a new member again.. I should be a senior member, but that's another computer hell.

Good report, and I'd like to pm you about the details, but I'm afraid of the worm.

Looking in NY

Go to http://www.trendmicro.com/home/default.asp and look at the bottom of the page. it says free virus scan and free spyware scan. Use both. Turn off Norton first. Norton will turn back on when you reboot.

Its not the board that is giving you the worm it is spyware triggered by the email (hence the term email worm). PM me with the results.

New Yorker
03-30-06, 23:55
Most of those places have long since been closed down, most notably the place near MSG and "ShowWorld" on the corner of 8th and 42nd.

There are a few places that are still open but you have to look hard for them (no pun intended). Two that may still be open are "Empire" on West 33rd Street (just east of Herald Square) and a place on 8th Avenue a couple of blocks north of ShowWorld (on the same side of the street).

There's bound to be some other places but I don't know where they are. Maybe someone will PM you with better information.

There are no above ground places left in the city that are worth anything. One can get a BJ(at least) from a SW for the cost of going into one of those booths just for a couple of minutes.

See post #2 in this section for my last experience.

Ride2nite
04-06-06, 18:41

I was in Chinatown around lunch a couple of weeks ago and decided to try the above place again, and I'm glad I did. First, no hassles getting in this time, maybe they remembered me or my cell number?

Total of 4 girls on duty, one busy and 3 to choose from. All 4 were different than the girls working during my January visit, and all were in their mid-20s - no middle-aged ladies. No girls who appeared to be 19 or 20, but still, a vast improvement over my January visit.

Picked the cutest of the three and went into one of the rooms. The girl spoke no English but was very much a GFE, loving and tender, mid-20s, slender, maybe 5 foot five, cute, long brown hair. No shower, limited massage, the focus was on the main activity, lots of hugging and kissing, then more fun and an expert cowgirl finish. $140 total, no tip given or expected.

While enjoying the session, I could hear that there was a very loud and energetic session in the next cubicle; the girl in that cubicle spoke some English and seemed to really be into the sex. At the end, that couple left their cubicle a minute before we left ours. As I walked out of my cubicle and down the hall, the girl who had been in the next cubicle walked by, an absolutely stunning Chinese beauty, at least 5 foot 9, perfect medium build, very short dark brown hair and a flushed look on her face, looking as if she had just had an orgasm. She looked so good that I found it hard to believe that she was working in such a place; presumably she is trying to work off the money she owes to have been brought here?

Next time I'm in town, I will definitely stop by this place again and check out the tall lady (if she's still working there).I was stuck in Jersey on business for the week and needed some relief. Thanks to Mighty, I was saved on my last night there, or so I thought. I tried the place on Grand. Strike One! A woman answered then hung up, then when I called back some guy answered saying no girls tonight and come back tomorrow. Rather disappointed after making the trip all the way up from Jersey, I decided to go for plan B

Went around the corner to Cindy's. I called multiple times, but no answer. Strike Two! After an hour of standing around, I headed back to the train station to catch the last train to Jersey. I just get into my room, right after midnight, and Cindy calls. I tell her I am back in Jersey, and she is like "Oh, so far away, very late, maybe tomorrow". Strike Three, uh nope foul ball. About a half hour later she calls back and asks if I still want to come. Well, there was still gas in the rental car, so why not.

Drove back to Allen St. Old man meets me on the stree and takes me to the spot. Cindy was very cute, tall, and clean looking. She definitely was not off the boat, she's been Americanized a bit. First cam a laughable massage, but I don't think that is what I was there for. Then some rush cbj. I could tell she was good at this, but totally rushing. Then a couple positions and about 15 min later out the door.

Not sure if I'd try her again. Too rushed and the old man eating food outside the door while we did the deed was just wierd. If there is a next time I'll make sure I'm not Cindy's last customer of the night.

Thanks again Mighty!

Gillscot
04-13-06, 07:27
I hooked up with the veteran Erica that GTrack and others have raved about over these past few years and I gotta say the session was stupendous.

First , she is what I like to call a "rolling" street walker where she picks you up or if you are in a car, will hook up with you. I walk, so she picked me up. She was so nice and pleasant I was hooked as soon as we shook hands. I requested a bj which she performs covered which is cool with me since that is what I usually do anyway. She has what I like to call the Super Hero body. Tall, wide hips, huge "titays" (as Dave Chapelle's Tron would call them).
Her suv is small as hell, but still she encouraged that I get balls naked because that's what she damn-near did herself. She was very attentive and sweet. Dropped me off to where I needed to go and I gave her a peck on the cheek. Sweet girl. Not sure when I'll be seeing her again since it's so rare I can get out these days.

Tripex
04-29-06, 07:48
Different ones. Last time I saw one was last wednesday at around 1am chinese looking english speaking SW in front of TAO (58th and Madison). Looks 5/6 approached me for 1hr massage and handjob. I asked her for BJ and FS. Quoted $200 my place, contred $100 with BBBJ said she didn't BB so I offered her $65 she didn't want. See I'm only used to international prices :)

Outworlder
05-01-06, 14:35
Called the usually # for the ones on Grand & Allen St. The phone kept ringing & put to voicemail; Went over to the places & they look deserted.
So I called another # & finally, a chinese woman answers(Sounds in her Mid 30s) in broken english; She hears that I'm english so she hangs up on me. I call back a few times & only get answering machine.

I guess, if you speak chinese (Cantonese or Fukanese), then they will open up about their business.

Otherwise, Chinatown (Bowery & Pell, Division, E Broadway, Grand, & Allen Sts) had alot of young girls in Miniskirts & tight tight jeans - This all happened on Sunday morning to Mid afternoon.

Outworlder

Purple Porkchop
05-01-06, 20:00
Depending on how they were dressed, its sounds like Hong Kong. You can spot the girls by the way they dress. I'll give it a shot Tues night. They way it worked in HKG was: the international eye contact, you nod yes, and then follow her to a place to do the deed. Be on guard while going into some of these places--they may want to empty your wallet. No car needed.

CT Kid #2
05-02-06, 07:48
Choice asian is still alive. PM for details.

Gillscot
05-05-06, 14:56
Does anybody have anything to report? I've gone on hiatus until after this month because of funds, but I hope to see new stuff and catch up on info upon my return.

Purple Porkchop
05-05-06, 23:15
Did my best - some hits, no runs, and three errors. Tried approaching three that appeared to be working. With my handicap, they still thought I was a LE.

How do you convince a SW that your not LE. The harder you try the more they think you are

Cruiser D
05-06-06, 06:48
What makes you think prostitution in Canada is legal? It may not be actively prosecuted but I doubt it is legal.

Gentlemen:

Many of you may know this already, but just a few hours north of us, on the other side of the US-Canadian border, sex for pay is 100% legal.

Forth Ryte
05-06-06, 07:05
What makes you think prostitution in Canada is legal? It may not be actively prosecuted but I doubt it is legal.

Solicitation for sex in a public place is illegal in Canada (along with pimping and running a brothel) but an agreement made between two adults made in private (meaning, for example, over the telephone) for sex in exchange for money is legal.

There are many ads in newspapers for escorts and calling them and discussing what you want openly is legal. These ads are placed by independents and by agencies. Because this is legal, the rates for gorgeous young women are lower than what you'd pay for anything in this country.

There is an abundance of great incall and outcall.

What makes me think its legal? I read the law, I've been to Canada and I'm not just guessing or shooting my mouth off.

-- Forth Ryte

Purple Porkchop
05-09-06, 20:26
Been there many times and done all that many times.

GO NORTH YOUNG MAN, GO NORTH

Orgasmlovr
05-13-06, 04:39
Today, 3A, sighting of the past on the lower east side.... :)

New Yorker
05-13-06, 21:29

???

Please explain what that meant.

Kane
05-14-06, 17:35

Are you talking about 3rd ave/ e. 12th area? Ithought that seen was way over.

Orgasmlovr
05-16-06, 08:23
Not 12th, like 8th & 3rd. Blink, blink around and a beautiful dancer dressed like if the corner had become underground.....a beautiful sighting, brought tears to my eyes..... thought I was in the 80s in the west 20s to 40s. Do not go crazy, this was at 3A Friday and I have been monitoring the rest of the weekend and none of that was to be seen . I must have dreamed!

Kane
05-16-06, 18:17
Not 12th, like 8th & 3rd. Blink, blink around and a beautiful dancer dressed like if the corner had become underground.....a beautiful sighting, brought tears to my eyes..... thought I was in the 80s in the west 20s to 40s. Do not go crazy, this was at 3A Friday and I have been monitoring the rest of the weekend and none of that was to be seen . I must have dreamed!
Are you sure she was working? St marks is always chock full 1/2 naked hot young chicks, but there mostly nyu students or tourists from the burbs. There used to be occasional junkies looking to make some money, but they were far from beautiful sightings.

Heat Seeker
06-04-06, 06:19
I haven't really been getting with sws in a while, I've been hooking up with cl girls, amps, and a couple of escorts. I went for a drive around the 45th-48th stroll and I definitely found some action that's for sure. But I was shocked to find a couple of sws asking for $.5 for a cbj. What on earth happened? I know myself and other have posted before about idiots allowing these chicks to raise prices like this. I seriously want to drive around and smack every monger who's out there paying a $.5 for a cbj. The sws actually had the ordacity to get pissed with me. Eventually I found a tall bsw with DDs who did the deed for 60, her name was Sexy. I'll definitely try her out for fs, I prefer to test sws with a cbj the first time I meet one.

Back to the topic at hand. What are some of you thinking in paying these crazy prices? You're fucking up the game for the rest of us. Crazy, fucking crazy!

IntotheMuck
06-13-06, 01:30
How is it going Heat, my friend,

I haven't seen any decent sw on the east or west side who will give a decent cbj for less than $40 minimum. That has been for some time now. If there are any sexy sw's who will do this for less than please PM with some contact info. Regards

Heat Seeker
06-13-06, 23:22
I haven't really been getting with sws in a while, I've been hooking up with cl girls, amps, and a couple of escorts. I went for a drive around the 45th-48th stroll and I definitely found some action that's for sure. But I was shocked to find a couple of sws asking for $.5 for a cbj. What on earth happened? I know myself and other have posted before about idiots allowing these chicks to raise prices like this. I seriously want to drive around and smack every monger who's out there paying a $.5 for a cbj. The sws actually had the ordacity to get pissed with me. Eventually I found a tall bsw with DDs who did the deed for 60, her name was Sexy. I'll definitely try her out for fs, I prefer to test sws with a cbj the first time I meet one.

Back to the topic at hand. What are some of you thinking in paying these crazy prices? You're fucking up the game for the rest of us. Crazy, fucking crazy!

Just to clarify, $.5 = 150

IntotheMuck
06-14-06, 12:52
"Just to clarify, $.5 = 150"

Oh. Has everyone gone nuts!! Not in this lifetime.

I give the nuts this premise: Remember their looks, closing your eyes and one hand will save you the $150.

Think with the big head please.

Mustafa
06-14-06, 12:56
Fellas you're all wet.

.5 = $50

1.5 = $150

Stafa

Billy88
06-14-06, 19:56
Mary and a friend were on the East side. I've passed this girl more times then I can remember. I really don't find her attractive. She's looking slightly better but the droopy tits? No thanks. Drove up & around the west side for like 1.5 hours, came across a BSW but passed. The action there is really hit or miss. I was cruising from like 11PM to 1:30AM on & off. This was on Monday night. Just burned alot of gas. -Billy

Mighty Spearsman
06-15-06, 23:04
I for one would like to propose that we mongers stop using the confusing short-hand when writing about pricing. Just write down the price you paid, or else refer to the face on the bill, such as "I tipped her 3 jacksons." That way none of us are confused.

Never could see the point in writing $1.5 for $150. I'm sure that LE can figure out the short-hand very quickly; they may be dumb but they're not stupid.

IntotheMuck
06-16-06, 11:34
I don't know about you guys. But when all else fails Farrah is still far and away the best. It's been a rough week so I think that I will look her up tonight.

Luv DeSlutz
06-16-06, 15:18
I for one would like to propose that we mongers stop using the confusing short-hand when writing about pricing. .................. Never could see the point in writing $1.5 for $150. ................
I second the proposal.

IntotheMuck
06-18-06, 23:13
Guys, Can any of you give a scouting report on Mary? I mean very recently. I had called her and had asked for Farrah's number. She was offended. Not obnoxious, kind of deflated actually.

Can anyone give performance and attitude reports? May give her a try. She seems like she needs to prove her worth and may be worth giving it a shot and letting her.

Kane
06-19-06, 09:43
Mary is a great girl. I havent seen her in a professional way in a couple months now, but she always had a great attitude with me. I love the way she talks dirty.

IntotheMuck
06-19-06, 13:29
I saw Farrah last night and man, is she something else!!! She had on this sexy underwear and was tanned all over. Whew!!

She gave me a hell of a ride and I went home happy.

New Yorker
06-20-06, 23:19
I saw Farrah last night and man, is she something else!!! She had on this sexy underwear and was tanned all over. Whew!!

She gave me a hell of a ride and I went home happy.

That's all well and good, but does anyone have any stories about chicks that do black guys. :-)

Heat Seeker
06-21-06, 00:47
That's all well and good, but does anyone have any stories about chicks that do black guys. :-)

Tell me about it. That reminds me, that chick Sexy from my last story told me that she's not supposed to date black guys. She said that a lot of the girls are doing that. I don't understand this nonsense.

Kane
06-21-06, 15:08
My friends of color tell me that the girls on the westside are friendlier to the brothers, that is when you can find girls on the westside.

Outworlder
06-21-06, 21:19
Eastside:
4am-6am-
There are a few girls in groups cruising around in cars looking for business.
They seem picky & not interested in a guy like me?!!

Has anyone seen Farrah?! Does she offer DATY & cheaper rates this time than before her arrest? She was charging Outcalls $300 for 1.5hr
Hmm! I shouldn't complain too much; She gave the most awsome BBBJ for 40-45 minutes!!

Was Out of the Country for 1.5 months:
Guanzghou, China - Guanzghou Hotel
AMP 7th Flr FS$287RMB(includes 2hr Thai massage with hot oil & HJ)
(Plus Sauna, Hot tub, Internet access, watching TV & free food order: No time limit)

Girls Appearance & smell:8-10 Attitude:10 Performance:8-9
Take Out: $50-$100RMB Overnight - You give them a hotel card with room#
or meet them downstairs when they get out of work.
When in the room, Off with the clothes & WOW! They all have the same size perky breast like they had it done. We did DATY, missionary, doggy, & cowgirl before popping out. They actually like my hands to roam softly & kissing is possible. Most of them like to cuddle & sleep very close; Good thing because they smell like clean sheets from the Marriot.

Cons: They only speak Mandarin, but RMB talks

Outworlder

Outworlder
06-21-06, 21:42
Forgot one other thing about my trip:

Guanzghou Hotel: SW Friendly
Outside of the Hotel - Doesn't matter what color or gender you are, but you get bombarded with business cards with cheap airfare, hotels, insurance, &

Young Girls(18-21yrs old): I called the #s & was quoted $250-$400RMB for the night anything goes he says & will get the girls at my Rm in 15 minutes;
Didn't partake since I had the girls lined up for each night from the Spa @ the Hotel.

Outworlder

Outworlder
06-22-06, 09:39
6/16/06 @ 9:20pm Arrival from Vancouver, Canada(Cathay Pacific Flight)

On the connecting flight from Vancouver to NYC(JFK) saw a shoulder length Platinum Blonde YOUNG white russian? (she spoke a language that was familar to a friend that had imported these russian doll canisters) female(5'7" with @ least 4" white stilettos, hour glass figure, 18-20yr old): She had on white bra that showed her growing tits, very very short white miniskirt, & bright red lipstick.

The plane was packed, especially th backend where she was sitting; Lucky guys!!!

While waiting in line @ US Customs, she turned a few heads & Ahhs from me & other onlookers on th US Citizens side of Immigration; The surprise is that she was a foreigner with no Carry-On & no Luggage.

My business friend immediately says she's a High priced Call Girl that is only here to do business for one day & then she's out of here for her next gig.

I think I read about that somewhere a few months ago in the NY NY magazine.

Outworlder

Rasta
06-28-06, 17:18
Outworlder,

You mentioned that Farrah gave you a BBBJ for 40-45 mins previously. I haven't been with her an extraordinary amount of times, but each time I have been with her she insisted on CBJs. Is this something new or does it depend on the monger and the price with her? Just curious...

Gtrack
07-01-06, 08:14
Where is all the activity?Does anybody want to report where the the best treats can be found.Lately their has been a lack of consistent reporting by both old and new members.
I am sure people are still having fun so lets share the information like we did in the past.
Lets have a great summer of mongering and bring the board back to the way it used to be.

New Yorker
07-01-06, 17:55
Where is all the activity?Does anybody want to report where the the best treats can be found.Lately their has been a lack of consistent reporting by both old and new members.
I am sure people are still having fun so lets share the information like we did in the past.
Lets have a great summer of mongering and bring the board back to the way it used to be.

Tell that to the SWs. Whereever they are. :-)

loco
07-01-06, 21:19
Where is all the activity?Does anybody want to report where the the best treats can be found. Lately their has been a lack of consistent reporting by both old and new members.

Lets have a great summer of mongering and bring the board back to the way it used to be.Hard to share with all the LE reading these forums.

Benchseats Rock
07-02-06, 09:56

From CMAJ (The Canadian Medical Association Journal)

"Although legislation cannot solve all of the problems associated with prostitution, it will be difficult to solve many of them with the law in its current form. As things stand, one of the main problems with Canadian prostitution law — and there are many — is that it is not clear what it is trying to achieve. Even judges in the Supreme Court of Canada cannot agree whether the law is designed to abolish prostitution, or to regulate it."

This is a partial quotation from a longer article. Actually, it is pretty interesting stuff.
Here is the link.

http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/content/full/171/2/147

I can do the Canadian version of a lexis/nexis search if you really need the case law to believe that this is all practically perfectly legal in Canada, but I think this should do the trick. It's not like the CMAJ is a tabloid. And in case you are enough of a jingoistic xenophobe to think so( not that you are, but I don't know you), JAMA and the NEJM have had the same data published juxtaposed to legal analysis in recent months.

Vedi, Vici, Veni

Benchseats Rock

Benchseats Rock
07-02-06, 10:00
Canadian law on prostitution has changed little since our first Criminal Code outlawed "bawdy houses," procuring and living on the avails of prostitution; then as now, the Criminal Code did not prohibit the buying and selling of sexual services. But these longstanding laws against prostitution are largely unenforced, as anyone consulting the yellow pages under "escort services" will realize. In fact, most municipalities gave up on enforcement long ago, turning instead to regulation, licensing and, as for all commercial establishments, taxation.

Link: http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/content/full/171/2/109

I believe my work here is done.

Vedi, Vici, Veni

Benchseats Rock

Heat Seeker
07-03-06, 18:18
Tell that to the SWs. Whereever they are. :-)

And don't forget to let them know we aren't paying double of what we used to pay just a year ago. Come on, a Ben Franklin or Ben & Andrew Jackson for a cbj. Crazy!

Hawnyman
07-05-06, 05:03
Hey G Track,

I wish there was something to report. All areas are dead. I am convinced that the SW's have unionized and are all out on strike or taking sick days. lol lol

New Yorker
07-05-06, 20:22
Hey G Track,

I wish there was something to report. All areas are dead. I am convinced that the SW's have unionized and are all out on strike or taking sick days. lol lol

Nah. All those $20 Hos are charging $200 on Craigslist.

Heatguyj
07-05-06, 22:34
Nah. All those $20 Hos are charging $200 on Craigslist.

amen brotha! craigslist is worse than its ever been with ****** charging upwards of 180 for a half hr.

when they can get cash like that on the internet why would they walk the streets??

Billy Bonker
07-09-06, 03:16
Outworlder,

You mentioned that Farrah gave you a BBBJ for 40-45 mins previously. I haven't been with her an extraordinary amount of times, but each time I have been with her she insisted on CBJs. Is this something new or does it depend on the monger and the price with her? Just curious...Farrah will not do bbbj, no matter what price you offer her.

Billy88
07-10-06, 18:10
So I'm assuming everyone saw the article in today's NY Post?

HOOKER HELL

NEIGHBOR FURY AS KITCHEN GETS TOO HOT

By DOUGLAS MONTERO and PERRY CHIARAMONTE
WAKE-UP CALL:

No, this isn’t Hell’s Kitchen, circa 1980 - it’s yesterday. Newcomers say prostitution is back in broad daylight.

July 10, 2006 -- Newcomers to Hell's Kitchen, who pay top dollar to live in the hot neighborhood, are having a devil of a time dealing with a resurgence in some of the area's longtime inhabitants - prostitutes.

The in-your-face, scantily clad night crawlers, who for years discreetly plied their wares from pimp-owned cars, are back to their pre-Giuliani days of streetwalking, traffic-stopping parades in front of flesh-hungry motorists, according to residents and community leaders.

The Post recently spotted about a dozen of the hard-working, high-heeled hookers strutting up and down West 47th and 48th streets between Ninth and 11th avenues - not far from cops posted at the Lincoln Tunnel to thwart potential terrorist attacks.

Several shocked newcomers to the area - including some young families dishing out up to $3,000 a month in rent - said realtors had assured them that the neighborhood was "up and coming."

But baby-carriage-pushing moms en route to a local playground at 8 a.m. say they now see some skin dealers openly working overtime - sometimes until 11 a.m.

"I walk out of my building in the morning to see these girls with their asses hanging out," said Kimberly Solop, 34, who shares a $3,000-a-month two-bedroom on West 48th with her husband and their 2-year-old son, Simon.

"I don't want him growing up looking at that," she said. "It's a lot of money to be paying to have this activity going on."

Even longtime residents who survived the more hard-core days of the 1980s say they began noticing the increase shortly before Fleet Week.

And the hookers are not alone, they add. With them come pimps in music-blasting vehicles and do-ragged street thugs who serve as muscle.

"It's a pain in the ass," said Junior Gonzalez, 68, who's lived on West 47th for 40 years. "It's hard to sleep at night. They're shouting; they're fighting.

"There's this boom-boom-boom coming from the speakers they put in the trunks of their cars. My windows vibrate."

Residents of the Clinton West condos at 516 W. 47th St. - which boasts a $1 million pad - say that they've complained to the cops but that the hookers have always come back.

"I'm scared," said a resident too afraid to provide his name. "I have two kids, and I live on the first floor, and I don't want anything coming through the window."

Elke Fears, president of the West 47th/48th Street Block Association, notes that the hookers and pimps are no fools: they skirt the area whenever the cops turn up the heat. Their territory goes as far south as 43rd Street and as far north as 48th.

Fears and others suspect that some of the women are looking for business from patrons of several new upscale "gentlemen's clubs" in the area.

Deputy Inspector Edward Mullen said the NYPD, aware of the resurgence, is planning to crack the whip.

"It is a precinct condition that both the precinct commanding officer and the NYPD Vice Enforcement Division are addressing," he said.

Solop, meanwhile, said she just hopes the city will improve the quality of life for her and for her daughter, the sooner the better.

"It brings a bad element to the neighborhood," the young mom said. "They are everywhere."

douglas.montero@nypost.com

Billy88
07-10-06, 18:11
As my 100th report I felt it was appropriate. ;)

tribalicious
07-11-06, 19:12
As my 100th report I felt it was appropriate. ;)
Great post. Too bad the yuppies whine about it. They need to have their heads checked...3000 for an apartment? How many jacksons is that?

Uncle Al
07-12-06, 22:19
I checked out 28th and lex neigboorhood again. Pretty dead

Hawnyman
07-13-06, 00:51
Great post. Too bad the yuppies whine about it. They need to have their heads checked...3000 for an apartment? How many jacksons is that?

Better yet Tribalicious, how many BJ's is that?!!!!! LOL LOL

New Yorker
07-13-06, 07:06
Who remembers the best provider they ever had?

Since things have been dead, I figured I'd re-live past experiences.

Mine was a slim blond in her late 20s on the upper west side named Jodi. She had a great body. She was pretty and could squat-fuck which is something that not all providers can do. And she never asked for much.

She may not have beent he best at any one thing, but was the best overall. And in another time and place I could have had her as a girlfriend, because she really like me and would come to my job on the midnight shift for some fun. :-)

Sigh, I miss the good ole days.

Gtrack
07-13-06, 08:12
It is good to see some activity on the west side.Any reports on thick ERICA and VANESSA the dominican who rate as some of my favorites.

Deep Thinker
07-13-06, 15:14
Well, last week, the West Side was hopping. I had not seen that many SWs walking on the track in ages. Then, an article appears in the newspaper, and LE is swarming. The West Side has been DEAD all week.

Hopefully, LE's presence will slow down soon.

I have had some great experiences lately, but am still amazed at the high prices some of the SWs are getting from people who do not know any better.

I am finding that the SWs in the city are coming out to the regular tracks at around 4-4:30 AM. Does anyone know where they are before that?

OH! I went out to Hunt's Point late one night last week for the first time in years. There was a good selection of SW's and minimal LE. I may have to start visiting the old haunt again.

Safe Mongering.

Heat Seeker
07-13-06, 21:56
It is good to see some activity on the west side.Any reports on thick ERICA and VANESSA the dominican who rate as some of my favorites.

Last time I saw Vanessa she was about to drop a baby. Haven't been able to reach her on the cell for a month now, I figure she's taking some time off or got a new phone.

Deep Thinker
07-13-06, 23:00
You have to clear out your stored messages in your PM box. Yours is full, so I cannot reply to your PM.

Gtrack
07-15-06, 09:49
Please make reports and share info on last nights activities at the all the tracks in all the boros or Pm me if you got something good.

Billy Bonker
07-15-06, 21:23
I was crusing Saturday morning from around 5:30-7:30am and the West side was totally dead. The East side had a few girls. Nothing really special.

Billy Bonker
07-16-06, 12:22
Sunday morning was the same as yesterday, the West Side was basically shut down. There were some of the usual West Side girls on the East side though.

Deep Thinker
07-17-06, 14:13
The East Side was quite quiet from 4-6 AM on Sunday morning. There were a few girls sporadically walking and a few driving. Nothing exciting.

Gillscot
07-18-06, 10:15
I found one good old post from the archives of short-stays in manhattan, but it's old, so I'm looking for current prices and locations of short-stays here in the city. Anybody know of any? I think if I want to hook up with some of these cheaper mid-day providers, the best way is to find a short-stay room.

Thanks in advance.

Gillscot
07-19-06, 11:35
I finally stopped being lazy and decided to post enough reports to TER to get VIP status so I can really read reports and get s some new info on providers if I could find it. Pretty much all the providers written about have websites (which is a dead give away that they are going to be expensive). Of course the majority of the escorts don’t really have websites. These escorts only piggy-back on stupid ad-filled escort portal sites. What amazes me are the amount of reports ranging from a “1” in the providers’ looks, to a “1” in performance and these guys paid anywhere from 200-400 bucks for the privilege. One poster here on this board asked why do some (or all of us) on this board ‘risk’ messing around with SWs? I say look at the b*tches on TER with crappy agent websites and the dumbasses who love them and that’s your reason why. Yeah, hitting the streets or hooking up with a project ho house (I really wished they existed) may seem ‘scary’ and it does have it risks but don’t think for one minute that you can’t get pinched trying to hook up with some failed model who poses as a provider for the cops or said failed model doesn’t do IV drugs and can’t give you The Monster. The audacity of these women and agencies on TER gives the brass balls to the chicks on CL who feel they can charge .80 for a cbj.
I’m pretty close myself to ‘retiring’ from the hobby because with the action dying, and my own schedule keeping me from hitting the streets as I used to, and these chicks getting away with bad performance for top dollar, it’s becoming more apparent to me that the game just isn’t worth it anymore.

Deep Thinker
07-20-06, 05:33
I just got in from the East Side track at about 530 AM on Thursday morning. The track was hopping on and off from 3 AM when I got there. A lot of LE out early, and a little later. The SWs were driving and walking, and were plentiful. I went with Ashley, a new VERY cute and sexy young WSW. Excellent skills. Overall a terrific and fun experience.

Heat Seeker
07-20-06, 19:54
I found one good old post from the archives of short-stays in manhattan, but it's old, so I'm looking for current prices and locations of short-stays here in the city. Anybody know of any? I think if I want to hook up with some of these cheaper mid-day providers, the best way is to find a short-stay room.

Thanks in advance.

Seton Hotel
144 E 40th St

IntotheMuck
07-21-06, 02:41
If you happen to have Ashley's phone number......I'd appreciate it. Please PM me if possible.

Deep Thinker
07-22-06, 07:07
Well, it is official. The West Side track is closed for business. So, the East Side track is HOPPING with a veritable smorgasbord of girls. Because of the increased competition, prices are better than ever. I have not seen this many SWs on the East Track in a LONG time. Enjoy!

Kings
07-23-06, 06:02
t's been a long time since i posted, been away awhile. I used to hit all the spots like club ass and fstop when i came to NY, but i see they are no more. I need one of you to be so kind as to give me reliable info on a provider that is able to be contacted by phone or does incall consistently in one local. I was just released from prison and my funds are limited. alsohas anyone tried mya of of craigs "$100 for bbbj greek and everything else" this would be my last result. thanks in advance. what happened to all the girls from those spots?

Luv to Daty
07-23-06, 11:08
Went out on Thursday after midnight. Not too much going on. Farah is using Marys car - her truck is on the fritz. You can never go wrong with Farah so I said what the heckSpent some time with Mary. Usual excellent car fun. Mary was driving a green explorer and had a friend with her but that is all I saw.

Billy Bonker
07-23-06, 19:10
East side was jammin with lots of SW, both on foot and in cars. Hooked up with Farrah again, just can't go wrong with her.

Billy Bonker
07-23-06, 19:11
Not as many SW as last night, but still a pretty good selection. Wset side girls are now on the East side, along with thier pimps. Hooked up with Mercedes and Egypt around 8am for a quickie.

South 77
07-23-06, 21:06
Tried her last night, her CL ad :

100 FOR 30 MIN F/S, GFE AND GREEK
EXOTIC ASIAN FREAK
BEST RATES AROUND CALL NOW!!
631 978 8136 (KRYSTAL)
MULTIPLE HOUR SPECIALS AVAILABLE
MIDTOWN INCALL

Nice body, but not very GFE, some daty, just an average time. 100 for half.

IntotheMuck
07-24-06, 00:04
There is just one thing that I hate despite hearing all the good news about the new action on the east side: Why can't they start a little earlier, around 9 or 10 in the evening? Would make it a lot easier for us out of state mongers.

Rasta
07-24-06, 09:42
Last time I saw Farrah she was in her Explorer, what is she driving now so I can look for? Also, what is Mary in?

Uggabugga
07-25-06, 15:27
Hi folks, as a fellow European monger currently visiting Manhattan I wonder if anyone could tip me for a bar / club or whatever where it should be possible to match up with a real or semi pro.
Than you very much in advance........
YT
U

Deep Thinker
07-25-06, 17:24
Monday night, Farrah was driving a red Plymouth Breeze and Mary was driving a dark green SUV. LE came out late Monday night and circled continually. Was a very quiet night on the track.

For the European monger, welcome to NYC. The best place to find SWs is from 27th Street to 31st Street along Lexington. They go as far east as Third Avenue, and as far west as 5th Avenue. I hope that helps.

Safe Mongering

Heat Seeker
07-25-06, 19:17
I was around the stroll last saturday. There were quite a few sws, more than I've seen in my recent trips to the city. Unfortunately a couple more chicks who don't do brothas. I ran into one wsw by the corner store on Lex & 31st (or 33rd). I didn't waste my time trying to come around and talk to her again. I saw another petite (short) wsw, but when I swung back around she was no where to be seen, I guess another monger got to have some fun with that. I ended up hooking up with a thin bsw named Lola, she has blond hair. Found her between Lex & Park on 29th St. I was reluctant to get with her because she forgot her girlfriend had her car keys, so when she opens the door to her car the alarm goes off and when she got the key she didn't want to move the car. I took my chance that the noise didn't attract LE. She gave a nive cbj, I look forward to fs next time. Unfortunately it was that time of the month.

Tiffany In Nyc
07-27-06, 03:48
As a sw that works in the city, I'll give you guys a few hints. They are cracking down once again on the east side, I just got out of jail, after getting into someone's car and then being pulled over by 2 LE's in a taxi. The guy got let go but was given a soliciting ticket. They said something about Saturday night was crazy with all of the pimps and someone ended up getting shot.

Also, they just arrested 12 other girls since Monday night, so be careful!

If you ever want to stop and say hi to me, I'm the shoulder length blonde, tall, with a nice ass.

New Yorker
07-29-06, 01:29
As a sw that works in the city, I'll give you guys a few hints. They are cracking down once again on the east side, I just got out of jail, after getting into someone's car and then being pulled over by 2 LE's in a taxi. The guy got let go but was given a soliciting ticket. They said something about Saturday night was crazy with all of the pimps and someone ended up getting shot.

Also, they just arrested 12 other girls since Monday night, so be careful!

If you ever want to stop and say hi to me, I'm the shoulder length blonde, tall, with a nice ass.

Do you deal with black guys?

Just asking. :-)

Gillscot
07-30-06, 01:32
Prepare for a no-answer on that one, NYer. Besides I get a real fishy vibe about this Tiffany post.

Do you deal with black guys?

Just asking. :-)

Tiffany In Nyc
07-30-06, 18:14
To think that my post was fishy. Just thought I'd share some info that you guys might find helpful.

The only reason that most of us don't see black guys, is because of the fear that your a pimp...Ever notice how we run away from you?

I will see black guys if they get a hotel room first and then I will meet them there.
Not all street girls work out there to gain $$$ for drugs, I don't, I actually work elsewhere but it gets slow sometimes, and there's always money on the track :)
If any of you ever frequented Tonnelle back in the summer/fall of 2002, you would remember me as Tess. I'm very hard to forget :)

New Yorker
07-31-06, 00:04
To think that my post was fishy. Just thought I'd share some info that you guys might find helpful.

The only reason that most of us don't see black guys, is because of the fear that your a pimp...Ever notice how we run away from you?

Hmmm. I guess that only the white ladies think that I'm a pimp. Interesting. :-)

Actually, I've never had one "run away" from me. I've just been ignored when I said hello, or on occasion there's a quick acknowledgement, but that's all.
I'm always totally passive, and never go out of my way to get attention from any of the ladies.(They make it obvious that they don't want to be bothered).

PsyberZombie
07-31-06, 09:39
Hmmm. I guess that only the white ladies think that I'm a pimp. Interesting. :-)

Actually, I've never had one "run away" from me. I've just been ignored when I said hello, or on occasion there's a quick acknowledgement, but that's all.

LOTS of SWs won't have any·thing to do with black men , a subject that's been discussed on this very Board
before =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=343486&postcount=56

The Link at the bottom of that Post doesn't work any more , but it told the story of a black rapist whose crimes were so dispicable he couldn't get a lawyer to represent him [ and had too many assets to qualify for a Public Defender ]

Gillscot
07-31-06, 11:19
I never would have guessed that if one rapist who happens to have the same color as me would indicate that I share the same genetic disposition to rape as well! I have been so blind all this time. And Tiff, thanks for the deep insight on how you girls protect yourselves out there. I guess my immaculate disguise of business attire or moderate look sans bling has been seen through by you clever girls. I need to work on that ASAP. However can't do anything about my hard-wired genetic makeup for pimping as well as raping.

New Yorker
07-31-06, 21:25
LOTS of SWs won't have any·thing to do with black men , a subject that's been discussed on this very Board
before =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=343486&postcount=56

The Link at the bottom of that Post doesn't work any more , but it told the story of a black rapist whose crimes were so dispicable he couldn't get a lawyer to represent him [ and had too many assets to qualify for a Public Defender ]

Here we go again...

That's at least the third time you have referred to that in this particular forum.

And you seem to try so hard to to convey that SWs are so right for not dating black guys who represent the criminal population.

What, no stats this time?

New Yorker
07-31-06, 21:34
I was around the stroll last saturday. There were quite a few sws, more than I've seen in my recent trips to the city. Unfortunately a couple more chicks who don't do brothas. I ran into one wsw by the corner store on Lex & 31st (or 33rd). I didn't waste my time trying to come around and talk to her again. I saw another petite (short) wsw, but when I swung back around she was no where to be seen, I guess another monger got to have some fun with that. I ended up hooking up with a thin bsw named Lola, she has blond hair. Found her between Lex & Park on 29th St. I was reluctant to get with her because she forgot her girlfriend had her car keys, so when she opens the door to her car the alarm goes off and when she got the key she didn't want to move the car. I took my chance that the noise didn't attract LE. She gave a nive cbj, I look forward to fs next time. Unfortunately it was that time of the month.

After about a year absence, I hit the Lex stroll Sunday morning. I saw a couple of ladies on foot briefly, but all the rest were driving.

There was a tattooed blond driving around in a red mini van, Of the several times I saw her over the course of an hour and a half she always had a cell phone glued to her ear.

And I saw the legendary Brandy again. She had another female with her and gave me a smile, but since she is no longer slim like she was in "Hookers At The Point" I passed.

PsyberZombie
08-01-06, 08:27
That's at least the third time you have referred to that in this particular forum.

What, no stats this time?

The subject keeps coming up , so I keep responding to it

You want statistics ?? =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=343139&postcount=53

BTW , WHITE guys face their own form of perverse racial discrimination , not that you'll ever read about
*that* in the NYTs [ Gee... I wonder why not ?? ] =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=344467&postcount=62

Gillscot
08-01-06, 09:28
Wow, that's some serious foot work when it comes to such credible sources as those. Really, The oppression must really have a strong effect on the esteem of these addicts.

Gillscot
08-01-06, 09:37
Man, I so want to get with her (skinny chicks don't do anything for me). Unfortunatlely the one time I talked to her it was too late in the morning and we were kinda close to my job, so it would have been pretty bad to be caught getting in her car at the time, but when I used to include the east in my mongering last year and I would get out early enough, she was never around. I wished I would have gotten her cell number.

Uncle Al
08-01-06, 15:17
I went by the west side.

Still dead late last nite.

Heat Seeker
08-06-06, 14:24
The subject keeps coming up , so I keep responding to it

You want statistics ?? =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=343139&postcount=53

BTW , WHITE guys face their own form of perverse racial discrimination , not that you'll ever read about
*that* in the NYTs [ Gee... I wonder why not ?? ] =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=344467&postcount=62

I understand the drug addict comparison, but please explain the white monger comparison for me. I can see the reversal if places like Brooklyn & Queens depending on where you are, but I definitely don't see it in the city. On friday night I rolled up to two bsws on 26th and Lex and they both crossed the street with the quickness. I'll be honest, I understand these chicks might think I'm pimping when I'm in my benz, but I was rolling in my old 93 Nissan Sentra. Later on I rolled up to a wsw by the corner store on 28th and she went into the store when I rolled my window down. Its shit like this that has me spending more for escorts in the city. I don't have the patience for that bullshit.

IntotheMuck
08-07-06, 01:04
Hey Heat, It's just a damn shame. I couldn't even begin to imagine what that mess is like to go through.

Let me ask you though: how was the ladies attire in this intense heat last week looking?

Heat Seeker
08-08-06, 21:21
Hey Heat, It's just a damn shame. I couldn't even begin to imagine what that mess is like to go through.

Let me ask you though: how was the ladies attire in this intense heat last week looking?

Ladies I saw weren't wearing a lot.

Pussy Hunter
08-10-06, 16:22
Hey Mongers,

I hadn't been to NY City for some time and stayed at the Wellington Hotel. I got in Tuesday night and decided to take a walk down 7th Ave about midnight to Times Square. I got down the street about 3 blocks and I see this hispanic lady who gives me the eye and I look at her and about run over this little Chinese chick. She runs up to me and says, "Why don't we get together tonight!". Having read the boards, I thought it was dead in Manhattan, so I was caught off guard. I said no thanks and really disappointed her!

I did the tour to Times Square and on the way back I saw a few that looked like possibilities, but I came across this blonde lady named Ginny, with a cell phone in her ear. She said to the person on the phone that she was looking for some action and I piped in and said you've found it!

She closed the phone and grabbed my arm and we were off to the Wellington, and negotiated the terms before we got there! She was interesting, a slender body and a lot of fun for expecting nothing that evening! A little BBBJ, a little DATY, and the finishing FS positions! ;-)

Sorry you guys have had so much problem in Manhattan, I guess it was just the luck of a Floridian!

Be Safe! PH

Deep Thinker
08-11-06, 06:23
Thursday night from about 3 AM-5 AM, there were some SWs driving on the East Side track, but very few customers. LE made their presence well known for about 20 minutes. I had a good time.

Deep Thinker
08-12-06, 07:47
Sally, Angela and Destiny are back. I cannot recommend them strongly enough. They are all sexy, terrific providers with great attitudes and skills.

Gripe34
08-14-06, 06:52
I have to be in the area every week Sat am and there is always action so the area must hop in the pm. Mostly young BSW's 6's and better hope this helps.

Outworlder
08-14-06, 15:59
Sunday:6am-9am

Saw mostly 7 BSW & 2 WSW: Mostly average to skinny build with some hair coloring; Attitude was Good BUT price quoted for FS 150-250.

Didn't partake.

Outworlder

Teepee12
08-15-06, 10:21
Sally, Angela and Destiny are back. I cannot recommend them strongly enough. They are all sexy, terrific providers with great attitudes and skills.What time were you out when you saw Sally?

Thanks

Billy88
08-15-06, 19:00
Where was Sally and the other two blonds? East Side or West Side? -Billy

IntotheMuck
08-20-06, 23:59
surely something has happened since the 15th? reports needed.

Nes NYC
08-21-06, 14:42
Hey, this guy is claiming to be crime fighting but I think he's one of us in disguise :D

Anyway, some street action here but it's not in NY. Spead the word though, I bet more of these clowns will be popping up:

http://www.johntv.com/monthly_prostitution_videos.html

Billy88
08-25-06, 15:39
I cruised the East side track from 27-30th (Lex, Park, 5th) from 1-2am. I briefly saw a blonde sw (with medium length hair) with a red top (and a big tattoo on her upper arm, and it looked like she had one around her navel too). She looked pretty good. Anyone know this girls' name? I saw her for a minute and tried to loop back around and she was gone. Billy

Outworlder
08-26-06, 11:23
Eastside is Hopping Now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting at 3:30am:

31st & 32nd St on 5th Ave:
Saw Passion(Korean/Black Mix)(Hailing from Miami): 5'5" Med build & small breast
wearing white Minidress & blue mini jacket - She is out for the weekend @ this time ON 5TH. Charges $50 for FS & CBJ

A Dirty Blonde girl in a Pre-Madonna type look with jeans & stiletto heels was walking on the other side of the street from 32nd waving at cars & then a group of blonde girls in a Bentley picked her up!!!! What theF^*k!

31st & Lexington: 4am - 5am
5'8" Tall platinum Blonde girl in Black tight Minidress: She is Medium build with an Ass & breast that sticks out; I talked to her & she told me to F&*K off!

5'4" Thin tight Hispanic girl(FL) wearing white loose pants & a white push-up bra that shows her perky breast & toned midsection.

5'7" straight black hair Korean girl with a tan(lives on the Apt building (Lex) next to the hair salon); Medium build with some meat on her thighs & ass
She says she only dates white with $ & she got picked up fast by a guy in Mercedes.

27th & Lex & 27th & Madison
Alot of BSW(5'3"-5'8"): mostly thin build with perky breast & flat ass with the exception of one full figured one - They were very nice this time & approachable: $60 BJ $100FS

My Doorman says just this Thursday & Friday morning(3-6am) saw alot of women (Early 20s to mid 20s) from a distance looks like a tour group but when they came closer they were flagging down drivers.

Didn't partake any action because I was spent on a girl named KAT from Waterbury, CT. She is Older, but really into sex (Not a clock watcher:2hrs).

Will try the hispanic later Saturday morning!

Outworlder

Time To Change
08-27-06, 11:46
Going to be downtown for three days near Soho, next month. Any good places to hunt in that neighborhood? Thanks in advance.

Stevej69
09-02-06, 14:48
Hello everyone,

I am also going to be up in New York City for ten days in early September. Usually crash at my parents house but this time I have a hotel lined up, so I am ready to play. I am going to be on foot and I just would like to know where I have the best chance of seeing some girls out on the street. I have not had the best of luck the last few times up there. Times and locations of hot spots would be great. Been looking into some escorts on the web, but seeing some strretwalkers kind of gets me excited. Look forward to hearing any information.

Thanks,

Steve

Qjwin
09-02-06, 15:42
Hello New Yorkers,

I lived in Manhattan during the mid 1990s and was wondering if any of you remember the old "tip and touch" booths in Times Square? What a treat those were! For just a paltry sum a guy could get a nice time. And I remeber a lot of the gals were pretty damn cute, especially during week day work hours, probably catering to the businessmen.

Anyways, I haven't been to the Big Apple in a while but heard that the booths now have glass, hence the ol' "Tip and Touch" is no more.

Anyone remember these "Tip and touch" booths? or anyone have any thoughts or old stories about them?

Thanks.

Outworlder
09-03-06, 10:21
Best place of Some Action:

4-7am:

Lex (32nd thru 26th st)

Park(27th thru 31st)

Madison(27th thru 30th)

5th Ave(33rd thru 30th)

6am-8am:

9th Ave or 10th Ave (14th st thru Jane St)

Stevej69
09-05-06, 02:04
Thanks,

Now I found out my hotel plans are screwed up. May not be able to play now. Just my luck.

Outworlder
09-05-06, 11:17
Worked till 4am Sunday morning:

Passion is still strolling 5th Ave: Quoted 150FS, I said what happened to last week; She said that was then & this is now.

27th & Madison: Lots of BSW & WSW intermingled with other HOT women from the clubs there.

28th & Lex: Platinum Blonde WSW (Tiffany?!)

There is some action here but I think price is off considering the quality, service provided, & the time spent is short on my list.

Has anyone faired better

OUtworlder

Pussey Lover
09-05-06, 17:55
I was out Monday morning from 6: am to 8: am I see action going one on lenx 27 - 28 and park, but do not find action oh Madison, and not on 5 ave.

Any way farray pries for FS is 100 $

Mary was also out, she is still aggressive, won she see me she Ron after me, she stop me in her green van on lenx and 26, one other girl sting in her van, but not so puree like her.

her555

Stevej69
09-10-06, 01:26
Hotel issues have been resolved. Will be up in the city on monday. Is there any action in the soho area? Staying down there the first three nights or so before moving over near msg for the rest of the week. If I have any action, I will post info.

Uncle Al
09-10-06, 18:58
I did lex and 20s late last nite 5. 30 am slim pickins but got 2 hot chicks in a mimi van. One drove onther did cbj. 50. One of them was smokin. I mean a 10. Sorry no number alot of le around but still some action there. I also notice a girl working 35 and 3rd and 33 and lex never seen them that high up before.

GordonFreeman
09-15-06, 21:14
Greetings from Connecticut! I am going to be in Midtown on business soon. My last NYC experience was Julies and that was pre 9/11. Is there anything worth spending my money on in the city? I already have access to the "hobby" here, so I don't really need to monger in NYC. I saw a couple interesting ads on CL ( http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/207340857.html ) and this ad on the internet: http://www.elegantangelz.com/models.htm

Any input or suggestions? Should I save my money and go see Wicked or is there anything especially "wicked" going on that I shouldn't pass up.

Heat Seeker
09-15-06, 22:56
I was out Monday morning from 6: am to 8: am I see action going one on lenx 27 - 28 and park, but do not find action oh Madison, and not on 5 ave.

Any way farray pries for FS is 100 $

Mary was also out, she is still aggressive, won she see me she Ron after me, she stop me in her green van on lenx and 26, one other girl sting in her van, but not so puree like her.

her555

Bro, not to sound like an ass, but please translate that for me. Basically after green van on lex & 26th.

Heat Seeker
09-15-06, 22:59
I got the number for this wsw a month ago. She looks good, but I'm not messing with because she was in way too much of a rush and actually recommended a tip. Stupid chick! PM for the number.

Stevej69
09-20-06, 01:21
Quick rundown on my experiences while up in the city the last week.

First night I was in the soho area/east village. Me and my buddy were looking for a decent bar. No activity in that area. Tuesday night after the concert at the garden, no activity around that area. Walked down 5th ave or so below 14th st, again looking for a decent bar on the way back down to soho, no action on streets. Next night around midnight around 44th st and 8th ave saw my first streetwalker. "It" was rough looking, and I use "it", because very well could have been a ts. LE were everywhere so even if it would have been a ten, would have had to let it walk on by. Ok, Thursday night I stroll over to the "hot spots" in east side. Walk around madison and park aves, and make my way over to lexington. I start walking down lex, and in the distance I see the outline of three women in heels. I get to the corner of 31st and lex and there are three hot chicks in "fuck me pumps" and mini dresses hanging out on the corner. I said my hello's and walked down the block before coming back up to 31st street. Came back up and they had moved over to in front of the all night store on the corner. Now there were about 5 of them. Seemed to be working out of a green suv. Chatted with them for a couple of minutes and went on my way. I had to pass on it. I'm sure the girls were all legit, but they were so obvious that it got me nervous. Kept thinking if I jump in a cab with one of them, LE would pull us right over and ruin everything. Walked back over there about a 1/2 hour later and coast was clear. Same thing on Friday. Looked around 2/3 am, and nobody out. I ended up playing it "safe" and went with an escort. That worked out very nicely. Had a fun week, can't wait to get back up there.

Good Hunting.

IntotheMuck
09-22-06, 11:38
Guys, Just curious if anyone has seen Sally lately? I was thinking of going into the city tonight or Saturday and hooking up with her.

Uncle Al
09-24-06, 17:33
Between 4 am and 5 am report dead for the first 45 minutes. Then 2 BSW and 2 WSW on 27 and lex working together on foot. Saw some BSW girls in cars drive by in the 30s passed on them. Ran into mary again took her up. 5 for BJ. She said it was real slow and it was saturaday because of the un confrence all week.

Deep Thinker
10-09-06, 01:17
Into the Muck-Sally is generally out Thursday through Saturday nights, and sometimes on other nights.

She rides with Christina and Angela. They all give good CBJ service.

I am continually amazed that mongers keep paying anything over 40 for a CBJ. The vast majority of SWs will do a CBJ for that. There are a few who will hold firm on 50. Do not pay what any SW asks for at first.

Mary and Farrah will absolutely do a CBJ for 40.

Safe mongering to all.

Double Nickle
10-09-06, 08:00
Hey Billy88,

I tried to reply to your PM but got a message that it couldn't go through because your inbox was full. Apparently space can be cleared by deleting messages or whatever - I haven't needed to do that yet.

Double Nickel

TimeWaster
10-09-06, 20:19
Has anyone tried NYEros?

They're some really hot girls there advertising as independent escorts.

Are they legit or

Are they bait and switch or ripoffs?

http://www.eros-ny.com/sections/asian.htm

Billy88
10-10-06, 00:56
Hey Double, I cleared out my inbox Thanks,Billy

Daty Man
10-10-06, 04:57
Has anyone tried NYEros?

They're some really hot girls there advertising as independent escorts.

Are they legit or Are they bait and switch or ripoffs?

http://www.eros-ny.com/sections/asian.htmA provider told me that NY-Eros is just an ad site; she pays $200 a week for her ad to run. So you're totally on your own. There's agencies advertising on it. IOW, it's 99% rip-off.

Outworlder
10-10-06, 22:00
8:30pm Barneys(59th & 5th ave)
I was coming out of Barneys & saw a Hot skinny 5'6" Asian girl shoulder length hair with 5" heels & a tight white miniskirt. I asked how much for a FS date & she replied $300; I said 'WoW!' that's more than a pair of jeans @ Barneys!

57th St & 5th Ave
3 very tall Blonde SW(In skimpy outfits) waving down cars.

IntotheMuck
10-11-06, 12:37
Thanks for the info.

$40?

The thing is is that I always go into a paid lot so as not to get busted. Farrah used to want $50 for that in paid parking for the extra travel. So I guess it stands to reason most will settle for $40, since Farrah is the best.

Thanks for the info on Sally.

TimeWaster
10-11-06, 20:27
For the incall places, would you be allowed to leave without paying anything if the girl was really ugly and not your type?

I was thinking you would have less of a chance of a bait and switch with incalls because of this.

Any comments?

Mighty Spearsman
10-12-06, 04:23
For the incall places, would you be allowed to leave without paying anything if the girl was really ugly and not your type?

I was thinking you would have less of a chance of a bait and switch with incalls because of this.

Any comments?
You can always walk out if you don't like the girl offered, but it's best to do that right at the very beginning!

Another option is, if presented with an ugly girl, to ask if there are any other girls on duty.

An even better tip (at least in the past this has worked) is to read USA SG carefully, take note of the name of a girl who has received good reviews in the past but who no longer works at that AMP/MP, then ask for that girl when you go to the AMP/MP. The mamasan will invariably say "so-and-so not working today, but I have other nice girl fror you." Then, if the girl is nice-looking and is your type, then you're all set; if the girl is ugly or not your type, then you can say "sorry, I was hoping to have a session with so-and-so" and then leave graciously.

Please note that once you've paid the house fee, however, it's very difficult if not impossible to get a refund, unless you're well-known at that particular establishment.

NY Monger
10-12-06, 07:49
Simply not believable that a woman would be waving down cars on 57th & 5th, unless she wanted a cab.

And at 8.30PM on 59th, equally not believable.

Even in the 1980s/early 1990s heyday of the Central Park South/ luxury hotel strolls, that didnt happen.

Outworlder
10-18-06, 13:46
8am Wednesday:
Saw 1 BSW & 1WSW walking down 28th & Lex; They were too chunky for my taste. They were only looking for car dates.

Then, I think I saw Farrahs' red SUV & a grey SUV (with a Blonde in it) drive down 3rd ave heading uptown from 28th; It looks like they were heading back home to Queens.

Anyone have any info on them.

Outworlder

Virgil1216
10-25-06, 02:32
Took a trip around the city tonight:

10:30pm: Walked midtown 6th Ave (54th to 59th) Standing near 58th, a BSW in a large SUV pulled up and asked me over. Hopped in and started conversation. (That was a switch, Normaly I do the picking up...) Wanted $.5 for bj and $$$$$$$$ (yes thats 8 of 'em) for FS. WHAT???? She was nice, but a little on the chunky side. I politely declined and she dropped me off near 8th.

11:10pm: Checked ot the west side (8th, 9th ave) Completely Dead. Lots of Uncle LEO cars parked on 8th. Didn't see LEO himself. Not sure what was going on. Didn't stay long enough to find out.

11:50pm: Hit the Lex Ave trak. Bingo. Saw a couple of BSW's One was real Cute. near MWS. 9 body 8 face (as best I could tell) Walked around a little more, then spotted a blonde WSW walking slowly on the other side of Lex. Got the look and the vibe. I crossed and struck up a conversation. We talked a minute. This girl was cute. She had a strong Russian accent, long Blonde hair and a nice body. Price: $$$ for 1hr. all inclusive. (much better) She had a great attitude and was quite pleasent to talk with. We went to a bar nearby and got a drink before heading to the hotel. Seemed like a date. The kind of girl you would pick up in the bar. Not sure if she was just playing the part, but didn't matter. Back to the room. She seemed to know how I wanted it. Undressed slowly, Real nice massage. This girl has an incredibly sensual touch. I normaly like to get down to business but was really enjoying this. She slowly undressed me and began a body to body rub. She really got me going. Slipped on the hat and went to town. She had a pretty face and a nice body. Kind of like a classic hollywood movie star, not heavy but curvy... A real turn on. The Russian Accent was a nice bonus. Pretty close to GFE... At least that I have had here. After I was done she got up, and cleaned me up. I didn't think service like this was available anymore. Then shen laid down and finished with another fantastic massage. We talked a bit. She stayed for about 1.5 hours.
Looks: 8
Body: 8 (if you like a girl with real normal build)
Attitude: 10
Service: 10+

Must say was one of the great experiences I will always remember. If you guys see her out there, she goes by Irina. Treat her well.

Happy Hunting!

Virgil

New York Kid
10-28-06, 13:34
Greetings.

This is my first post on this board in nearly six years.

I recently came back for my class reunion and a weekend getaway. I arrived
at 9:35 that Wednesday night,got caught in traffic,and settled in at my hotel
until 11. On top of all this,it rained. At 5 a.m.,I went back out to see what was out. Walked down to East 28th& Lexington. Only 1 WSW was out,so I went back.

Thursday Night/Friday Morning

I dated Sarah. She drives a green Dodge Caravan w/Pennsylvania plates.

She had Angela and Christina with her.

$50 CBJ $100 FS I chose the CBJ.

Friday Night/Saturday Morning
I dated Angela $100 FS

Saturday Night/Sunday Morning

I dated Sarah again $100 FS

I also did several recons of the West Side Strolls,and Hunt's Point.

To comment on a earlier post on foot soldiering the Point, it can be done.

Just do a recon before you leave.

I'm planning a return trip in May,this time for a week.

NYK

Forth Ryte
10-29-06, 08:07
Getting a bogus summons for.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the past months I have heard incidents involving summonses from LE in areas we know well. But then the court throws out the the charges without even hearing the case.

In a couple of cases, LE caught the monger in the act on a quiet street, in another case they pulled the monger over after he talked to an SW but she didn't get into the car.

In all these case, the charges were something like loitering or disorderly conduct. In the case of the guy who talked to the girl but didnt pick her up they charged him with intentionally obstructing vehicular or pedestrian traffic!

It seems to me that in these cases, they KNOW what was going on but don't have proof that money was invloved (and therefore no proof of a crime) but they want to hassle the monger. They want to teach a lesson and scare the monger. I'm thinking that they KNOWINGLY issue summonses for bogus charges that the courts will throw out immediatley but they still figure that hassling the monger is doing their job.

Who has experience with this? What were you charged with and what happened? How widespread is this LE policy?

I am one of the victims here. Post your response or PM me. I have further thoughts that I want to share but first I want to get a sense of how much of this is going on out there.

-- Forth Ryte

Teepee12
10-29-06, 09:52
Greetings.

This is my first post on this board in nearly six years.

I recently came back for my class reunion and a weekend getaway. I arrived
at 9:35 that Wednesday night,got caught in traffic,and settled in at my hotel
until 11. On top of all this,it rained. At 5 a.m.,I went back out to see what was out. Walked down to East 28th& Lexington. Only 1 WSW was out,so I went back.

Thursday Night/Friday Morning

I dated Sarah. She drives a green Dodge Caravan w/Pennsylvania plates.

She had Angela and Christina with her.

$50 CBJ $100 FS I chose the CBJ.

Friday Night/Saturday Morning
I dated Angela $100 FS

Saturday Night/Sunday Morning

I dated Sarah again $100 FS

I also did several recons of the West Side Strolls,and Hunt's Point.

To comment on a earlier post on foot soldiering the Point, it can be done.

Just do a recon before you leave.

I'm planning a return trip in May,this time for a week.

NYKWas in the city last night around 12. I think you mean Sally and not Sarah. I hooked up with Sally last night who was with Christina. Angela was driving separately. Sally provides excellent service and is usually in the city around 11ish on. Didn't see Farrah out when I left at 2. I've been trying for months to meet her but no luck.

NY Monger
10-30-06, 08:57
Forth-- The Police can stop you if they have reasonable cause. Obviously, whats reasonable to you and them varies. You do this once in a while, they do it every night, so their opinion probably has more weight than yours as to whats reasonable.

They can also stop you to ask for ID, which is a tricky issue and has gone to the Supreme Court.

Its also the circumstances. If you have NJ plates and drive around endlessly talking to SWs, etc etc, its pretty likely you'll get stopped. If you're walking around, get stopped, show ID, have a reason to be there, like you're in a nearby hotel and went for a walk or always have a drink in some bar for good luck etc, its unlikely to get you a hassle.

Acting like they're pumpkins, will definitely get you a hassle. I'm not a lawyer, and dont even want to consider being one, but if the car isnt registered to you or has some joint ownership, (like you and the Mrs) for Gawds sake, dont argue. You dont want them calling the other owner and asking if you have permission to be driving loops in an area known for prostitues.

Dayside
10-30-06, 10:12
I normally cruise down near Lex and 23 on Sat night.
I have been looking to meet up with the legendary Farrah, but have had no luck.

Is she still around and in business. Any thoughts would be appricated pm me if that's more approrate.

Dayside

IntotheMuck
10-30-06, 11:12
Just hang out by that grocery store on the corner and she will eventually show up. Good Luck.

Teepee12
10-30-06, 11:44
Just hang out by that grocery store on the corner and she will eventually show up. Good Luck.I think you're best to look for her early mornings around 6 or 7. I've been trying to hook up with her for a while without success also. I've seen her at those times recently, but haven't been able complete the deal for various reasons.

Sapporo
10-30-06, 15:36
She's still in business. Sometimes Farrah shows up earlier...around after midnight. There aren't really any set times when she shows up.

Luv to Daty
10-30-06, 19:30
I think you're best to look for her early mornings around 6 or 7. I've been trying to hook up with her for a while without success also. I've seen her at those times recently, but haven't been able complete the deal for various reasons.

I havently been down in the past few weeks, but I have seen her on multiple occasions driving around between 11:30PM and 12:30 AM

Heat Seeker
11-03-06, 23:24
This is from about two weeks ago. I was out with a friend in NYC, we chilled at a lounge then hit a diner for some food before we went our respective ways home. Its around 4:30am by this time, so I decide to stop by the 27th and Lex area. I didn't see very much until I ran into Vanessa a hsw who I was introduced to by Gtrack back when I was a rookie in the game. I lost track of her after she got pregnant and had a kid, so I was surprised to see her on the track. I called her over, she recognized me and got in. I'm sorry to report though that she has raised her prices upon her return; 4 Andrew Jacksons for a cbj, and add a Ben Franklin for FS. Since I used to be a regular I got the cbj for 2 Jacksons and a Hamilton. She offered to bring down the FS to 3 Grants, but I wasn't budging off a buck twenty. After I was done I headed home.

Happy Hunting fellas!

New Yorker
11-05-06, 02:13
This is from about two weeks ago. I was out with a friend in NYC, we chilled at a lounge then hit a diner for some food before we went our respective ways home. Its around 4:30am by this time, so I decide to stop by the 27th and Lex area. I didn't see very much until I ran into Vanessa a hsw who I was introduced to by Gtrack back when I was a rookie in the game. I lost track of her after she got pregnant and had a kid, so I was surprised to see her on the track. I called her over, she recognized me and got in. I'm sorry to report though that she has raised her prices upon her return; 4 Andrew Jacksons for a cbj, and add a Ben Franklin for FS. Since I used to be a regular I got the cbj for 2 Jacksons and a Hamilton. She offered to bring down the FS to 3 Grants, but I wasn't budging off a buck twenty. After I was done I headed home.

Happy Hunting fellas!

So how does Vanessa look?

I was trying to get with her(until she got pregnant).

Has she lost that weight?

Is anyone here familiar with Torey or her girlfriend Sasha? They were two slim black SWs that would get out of their vehicle and walk the stroll.

Mister E Man
11-05-06, 21:43
I am new to the area. Curious if anyone can give be a bit of friendly advice on areas to visit? Streets or perhaps lounges or bars that I might be able to meet new female friends that might be working?

I am from the Midwest.

Met up with Farrah a few weeks ago. From past reports, I am luck I have already met up with her. She is a very sexy woman! A must see for yourself!

Hope to hear from you all! Post or PM me!

stealth8
11-07-06, 13:00
Has anyone seen or hooked up with the thick black SW who used to go by the name of Erica? I heard she was back in the area and I used to date her years ago and would love to hook back up. Any info would be great.

Sapporo
11-07-06, 18:04
I am new to the area. Curious if anyone can give be a bit of friendly advice on areas to visit? Streets or perhaps lounges or bars that I might be able to meet new female friends that might be working?

I am from the Midwest.

Met up with Farrah a few weeks ago. From past reports, I am luck I have already met up with her. She is a very sexy woman! A must see for yourself!

Hope to hear from you all! Post or PM me!Farrah is great. Tried hooking up with her the other night. As I just got out of the train station, I saw her driving around the corner. Walked around to try to catch up with her around the block but some guy in a sedan quickly parked and hopped in her car. Damn great timing. I wonder if it was anyone of you guys. So instead I hit up an amp.

Try searching the forums. It's mainly the east and west side tracks.

Heat Seeker
11-08-06, 05:21
So how does Vanessa look?

I was trying to get with her(until she got pregnant).

Has she lost that weight?

Is anyone here familiar with Torey or her girlfriend Sasha? They were two slim black SWs that would get out of their vehicle and walk the stroll.

Yeah, she lost the weight.

Mister E Man
11-14-06, 08:21
I have been driving the Lex area, with no luck the past two weeks.

Anyone having any success?

Gillscot
11-17-06, 17:52
New report, but SOS. I was lucky enough to be free last Sat. night but started to feel sick by the time I left the apt. around 1 AM. I was going to head out to Brooklyn to the Broadway track, but decided to head to the West 40s instead. Dead, dead, dead until I saw Robin who as it turns out just happened to be creepin though the 40s on her way to the Lex track because she said thet LE had been going crazy there in the past 4 months. She's been mostly doing outcalls in Jersey now. I got the usual cbj, then headed home. As it turned out, I was coming down with this nasty virus. Probably the real reason I didn't want to venture out to Brooklyn.

Cruiser87
11-17-06, 22:31
Hi fellow mongers,

Just a quick warning to those of you that get into fetish, bdsm, etc. There is a bdsm house called 'the fetish fortress'. It is rather new, but fastly turned into a rip-off house. There is a mistress there named Mistress Kang. After she ties you up, she does literally dominate you and your wallet. And later, you realize you don't have your wallet anymore, and she then tries to blame it on another mistress there, another monger got ripped by her online as well, so pass the word on to your other friends or co-mongers about this one.

Aimara
11-18-06, 12:01
Just got back from NY (Manhattan), this is definitely one city where its easier getting laid for love than for money!

Uncle Al
11-23-06, 15:29
I was around lex between the 20ths and 30s at 430 am. Dead as a door nail. No one at the groery store either.

IntotheMuck
11-25-06, 12:57
most of them have to be somewhere on thanksgiving too.

Dayside
12-05-06, 11:43
I was lucky enuff to finally meet Farrah this saturday. Thanks Outworlder for the info.

I met her on a side street that she was parked at, I step into her office for a little cbj action damages were .6 she had very good technice and I'll probably repeat.

Outworlder your the man thanks again

Day

Deep Thinker
12-06-06, 02:57
Dayside, you paid .6 for a CBJ!!!!!! AAARRRGGHHH! You guys are killing it for those of us who know what to pay. .4 probably would have done the trick, and .5 definitely would have.

IntotheMuck
12-06-06, 12:44
Exactly what I was thinking Deep!!!

Fifty would have been the max that you have to pay. Don't make us do it too.

Say fifty is all you have the next time because she will remember you.

Dayside
12-06-06, 15:17
Sorry guys it won't happen again. I knew I was overpaying but it was kind of like I wasn't thinking.
Thanks for the reality check.

Exactly what I was thinking Deep!!!

Fifty would have been the max that you have to pay. Don't make us do it too.

Say fifty is all you have the next time because she will remember you.

Sapporo
12-06-06, 22:07
Sorry guys it won't happen again. I knew I was overpaying but it was kind of like I wasn't thinking.

Thanks for the reality check.If you negotiate, Farrah will definately settle for fifty. Has anyone had any luck negotiating down to forty?

IntotheMuck
12-07-06, 13:24
My Only guess is that it would have to be an extremely slow night for that to happen.

Dayside, Kinda of hard to believe that you just called her "technique good."
Man, she acts as though she owns the equipment, and she does once she gets going.

Dayside
12-07-06, 16:35
No your right here technicque was excellent and she didn't stop until the job was done.
I would most defininity repeat

Sparta
12-12-06, 21:58
Hey guys,

Am a noob here, visiting NYC next week. Apart from the street scene, is there any action to be had in Hotel bars. In other cities you have some good quality SW's hanging around nice hotel bars who you can manage to have a conversation and negotiate. Chicago has a good scene in hotels as does Boston (Ritz Carlton there is always a sure thing).

Any advice guys as to which hotel bars to go to where you're most likely to get some action?

Sparta

Monger 3
12-20-06, 00:11
Are any of these still around? I moved to philadelphia for graduate school and am returning in April (as well as for Xmas break this weekend). Are these spots still around:

NowBar on Leroy?

The spot on 29th and 6th (or 7th)

The spot on 27th be/w 7th and 8th (on the 10th fl.)

The spot on 36th and 5th?

I used to go virtually every Wednesday and Sunday. I was shocked and amazed at the action in Nowbar. Is any of this stuff still around? Or has Bloomberg put the kabash on them just like on my pokerrooms. I presume NY Players Club and Playstation are still DOA.

Champak Lal
12-20-06, 13:14
If you negotiate, Farrah will definately settle for fifty. Has anyone had any luck negotiating down to forty?Well, she may be very good. Our Ptown rate is .2 most of the times.

Malodr
12-20-06, 20:27
I have not seen anything on the Westside in a long while.

IntotheMuck
12-21-06, 01:07
That $20 is fantasy island stuff in manhattan.

NY Monger
12-21-06, 09:03
Farrah is very good. She doesnt bother anyone, provides a constantly great service at a fair price and splits at the first sign of LE or any trouble. I dont know why anyone would look to negotiate with her on anything.

Champak Lal
12-21-06, 11:21
That $20 is fantasy island stuff in manhattan.I agree with you. I used to pay that when David D. was the mayor.

IntotheMuck
12-21-06, 13:01
Just curious in what you mean when you say that she "splits at the first sign of LE" ?

Has she taken off in the middle of a date with you?

NY Monger
12-21-06, 13:15
She always takes me away from the area we meet. Shes also told me if LE starts looking funny at her, she leaves right away

IntotheMuck
12-22-06, 11:37
Let's just call Farrah for what she is: The best BJ artist of all time!!!!

You get my vote Farrah. Merry Christmas

Gtrack
12-23-06, 01:18
and went to my old stomping grounds on the east side.I saw the usual cast of characters including VANESSA the dominican who looked like she had aged from being on the track for a long time. I thought about it but I passed.I then walked over to GOLDS............

Steve353145
12-23-06, 17:47
Can anyone provide info how to find this magical Farrah?

Thx a bunch.

Tami Fan
12-24-06, 14:08
First time in a long time took the cruise to NYC. Checked the 50's and did not see the white van with Texas plates. The west side was dead.

Figured I'd look for Farrah but did not see her either. Met her once before and not sure what she is driving now. All toll it seemed like more than a dozen ladies were out on the east side. LE must have been in a giving holiday mood because I did not see them on the track even once in 3+ hours.

Spent a couple hours on the east. Some on foot and some in the car. Approached by a few attractive LOC and saw Krystal with another blond cruising.

Noticed a green Ford with a cute blond and finally got her attention. Turned out to be Sally but she is going by Sarah now. Hadn't seen her in quite a while. Last time I talked to her she was in AC. Hooked up with Sarah and had a nice CBJ. Sarah was a little tired because she was out since 8pm but was still very sweet and friendly and the CBJ felt real good.

Haven't been doing much with the pornstars and escorts lately either. Seems the selection hasn't been that good lately. My ATF is Candy Kemp but she doesn't travel to NY often enough for me.

Happy Holidays!!

Malodr
12-24-06, 20:02
Sunday morning there were about 10 out on the Eastside. I picked up a 20 year old for $40.

Mvoice1
12-25-06, 04:36
Anyone can provide info how to find Farrah?

Uncle Al
12-25-06, 15:53
4 AM Lex between 27 and 32. A bunch on foot and in car's .

I picked up one of the girls I usually see on the street down there.

I got a CBJ for .5 no problem.

She said LE leaves them alone for the holidays.

Malodr
12-25-06, 16:56
4 AM Lex between 27 and 32. A bunch on foot and in car's .

I picked up one of the girls I usually see on the street down there.

I got a CBJ for .5 no problem.

She said LE leaves them alone for the holidays.I was out at 7am and there were a few out. I picked this 20 year old and got a BBBJ for $40.

Champak Lal
12-27-06, 12:29
and went to my old stomping grounds on the east side.I saw the usual cast of characters including VANESSA the dominican who looked like she had aged from being on the track for a long time. I thought about it but I passed.I then walked over to GOLDS.Can you tell me where exactly is GOLDS.

Thanks

Forth Ryte
12-28-06, 21:35
A couple of months back I posted the following message:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forth Ryte
Over the past months I have heard incidents involving summonses from LE in areas we know well. But then the court throws out the the charges without even hearing the case.

In a couple of cases, LE caught the monger in the act on a quiet street, in another case they pulled the monger over after he talked to an SW but she didn't get into the car.

In all these case, the charges were something like loitering or disorderly conduct. In the case of the guy who talked to the girl but didnt pick her up they charged him with intentionally obstructing vehicular or pedestrian traffic!

It seems to me that in these cases, they KNOW what was going on but don't have proof that money was invloved (and therefore no proof of a crime) but they want to hassle the monger. They want to teach a lesson and scare the monger. I'm thinking that they KNOWINGLY issue summonses for bogus charges that the courts will throw out immediatley but they still figure that hassling the monger is doing their job.

Who has experience with this? What were you charged with and what happened? How widespread is this LE policy?

I am one of the victims here. Post your response or PM me. I have further thoughts that I want to share but first I want to get a sense of how much of this is going on out there.

Now I can tell my tale with the end results.

I was the one who was handed a summons by "New York's finest" charging me with "intentionally obstructing vehicular traffic." Like I said, I pulled over late one night in the Bronx on a deserted street to talk to a SW. I did nothing, did not pick her up, said nothing incriminating and drove away. Half a block later I saw flashing lights in my rear view mirror. They pulled me over and tried to get me to admit that I was trying to solicit the SW. Rule number 1 is NEVER admit to anything. They had no proof I had done anything wrong so they spent about 20 minutes in their squad car deciding what to do. Maybe she was an undercover and they went back to listen to the tape and found I had said nothing about sex or money. Anyway, they got pissed and wrote me up for "disorderly conduct" citing the section of the Penal Law that makes it a violation (not even misdemeanor) for intenionally obstructing vehicular traffic. Pretty hard to obstruct vehicular traffic on a deserted street. But, hey, they wanted to teach me a lesson and scare me off.

I went to court to answer the summons. I pleaded not guilty and told the judge what happened (I said, truthfully, that I had stopped to talk to person on the sidewalk but told him that the street was otherwise deserted). It took less than a minute for the judge to get the point that there was no way I had violated the law. He offered me an ACD (adjournment in contemplation of dismissal -- which would leave me with no record in a few months). I turned that offer down and said I'd rather go to trial and have the police officer come into court and commit perjury. So he dismissed the summons right then and there.

This sounds like justice at first. But it was NYPD tryanny. They were pissed that I was not caught doing anything illegal so they figured they'd teach me a lesson.

That's the story. Have a Happy New Year, gents.

-- Forth Ryte

Pussey Lover
12-29-06, 14:24
thnks Forth Ryte for your info. we can lern alot for your post

you or a reel vetran !

Purple Porkchop
12-29-06, 18:08
Before reading your post I would have taken the ACD and split. You are right. The law is the law and you used it for your best. What would have happen if they smelled booze on your breath?

P CHOP

Bp1112
12-31-06, 12:08
I would like to know what is the difference in pleasure between sex with condom and sex without condom. Please make a apples to apples comparison if you can - meaning both situations with same girl, both 1st round etc.

New Yorker
12-31-06, 13:40
I would like to know what is the difference in pleasure between sex with condom and sex without condom. Please make a apples to apples comparison if you can - meaning both situations with same girl, both 1st round etc.

?!?

You're kidding right?

The right hand feels better than sex with a condom.(So does the left).

Conventional condoms take away the friction(sensitivity).

It doesn't get any more complicated than that.

Luv to Daty
12-31-06, 19:20
I had recently been sticking to the strip clobs and AMP's. Last night took a ride into downtown. Sat night east side around 1 AM was busy. Lots of girls driving around. Saw Farah waalking around the block about 27th and lex. Honestly didnt recognize her as that was the first time I saw her walking. I swung around a few times but didnt see her again. Settled for two blondes Angela and Christine - each took turns for .40 each. Christine had the nice rack, Angela had the petite bod but seemed to be in a fog(she was driving too - go figure). Ther were cool though. Farah is 1st choice but if she is not around I probably would repeat. Driving around in a blue sedan w/ Penn. plates. Got digits for both if anyone interested - PM me

Bp1112
12-31-06, 19:28
I was looking for a scale of 1-10 ( since you have put the right hand ( and the left too ) in between the condom and non-condom, why not evaluate the right ( and left too )) - that would give me an idea of risk / reward. Thanks anyway.

Uncle Al
01-01-07, 19:21
Plenty of action still around 5.30 am around 27 and 28 th and Lex.

I picked up cbj .5

IntotheMuck
01-03-07, 01:55
Saw her again on Monday night. As usual she is simply the best. Got FS for $100 and a great time was had by one and all.

NY Monger
01-03-07, 09:54
Forth - Interesting story. Has the experience changed your thinking on how you pursue this? I mean, you're now in some computer and if you get stopped again, wont they know you were stopped before?

Teepee12
01-05-07, 11:25
Took an early spin last night around 11. I knew it was early but it was the only slot available. The area was secured by LE. Tons and tons. Didn't have Sally's digits with me and didn't see anything at all. Headed home at 12. Zip.

Pussey Lover
01-07-07, 15:03
at 1\5\07 in the mooring I was in manhattan past by 7:30 am to 8:30 lenx 27 and park, sow allot of mongers, but girls so only farray in her red ven and one WSW in a green ven, mebey it was mary, but not know shore,

I was not in the mode for this tow, so I wont to my office wit a full tank

Malodr
01-07-07, 19:09
Today from 6:30-7:30am there were 7 out on the Eastside.

UranIdiot
01-07-07, 23:28

When you get to that grade in school ask the sex-ed teacher.

Deep Thinker
01-09-07, 14:00
LUV TO DATY:

Two things:

First, glad you did not overpay. It kills me when I read of guys paying more than you did.

Second, the 2 girls you had are sisters.

I hope you enjoyed.

Malodr
01-13-07, 21:31
There were 7 out at 7am on the Eastside and I got my $40 BBBJ from a girl I met two weeks ago.

Bp1112
01-14-07, 11:10
When you get to that grade in school ask the sex-ed teacher.I was expecting some serious comment. But anyway, your comment is definitely well thought out and humorous. I can definitely use it ( on others of course ) in conversations. Everybody likes humor.

My personal opinion - sex with condom is a generaous 6. Masturbation - 8. Sex without condom is still waiting in the wings.

Why? Because I find masturbation too pleasing to take that risk in today's world. ( I enjoy masturbation about 25 times/week. If I did not have to work 9-5 , I probably could have enjoyed even more frequently. ). Girlfriends are not trustworthy either. ( I watch enough reality/dating shows on TV to know that ). But if it is that great - what the heck. It is worth taking risk. That's why I asked the question.

Malodr
01-14-07, 11:42
Sunday morning around 7am-8am I was out and there were at least 10 on the Eastside to choose from.

Outworlder
01-27-07, 12:09
Has anyone seen any Asian SW on the eastside or westside tracks lately?