PDA

View Full Version : Kylie and Friends

JusAnoddaGuy
07-27-21, 19:25
More better this title.

JusAnoddaGuy
07-27-21, 22:52
The last picture I see of her in white look like her. She give me good solid massage.

JusAnoddaGuy
07-28-21, 14:28
Cute little nextdoor spinner with bubble ass and soft tatas. Saw her my first time in back room of green house. If you nice but firm in negotiating, everything go okay.

PunaniLuva
07-28-21, 14:34
Cute little nextdoor spinner with bubble ass and soft tatas. Saw her my first time in back room of green house. If you nice but firm in negotiating, everything go okay.Any luck in FS from Ava?

PunaniLuva
07-28-21, 14:35
The last picture I see of her in white look like her. She give me good solid massage.Any action? FS, roaming?

ReallyOldGuy
07-28-21, 15:07
Which kylie is this? I hope it's cc kylie with mama hanna of a while back.

WomenLover2
07-28-21, 17:53
Which kylie is this? I hope it's cc kylie with mama hanna of a while back.This isn't the Kylie from CC Vanilla Spa where Mama is Hanna.

This Kylie is tall and pretty and works out of a Massage Place in.

Waipahu (Westgate Shopping Center).

JusAnoddaGuy
07-28-21, 21:33
This isn't the Kylie from CC Vanilla Spa where Mama is Hanna.

This Kylie is tall and pretty and works out of a Massage Place in.

Waipahu (Westgate Shopping Center).Yes tall Kylie with silky skin and GFE. She make you feel like you the only guy she with.

JusAnoddaGuy
07-28-21, 21:35
Any action? FS, roaming?She okay with me OTC roam. YMMV. No FS.

WomenLover2
07-28-21, 21:39
Yes tall Kylie with silky skin and GFE. She make you feel like you the only guy she with.Yes I agree. She is also a very nice person too.

JusAnoddaGuy
07-28-21, 21:43
Any luck in FS from Ava?Ava used to give massage in birthday suit for $. 6 at green house. She say, you can touch me anywhere you want. Braddas been saying she no more. Always YMMV every girl. Sometimes girl quit he, FS, bc find bf. Sometimes they get tired already too much fat guys, no like rough construction hands down nani. She maybe no like old, no like haole, no like local boy.

SCJohn
07-29-21, 17:11
Nice place; clean, dark cool and relaxing.

I've seen Kylie before for a decent massage and release. She was pretty and I had to admire her beautiful breasts. Thinking about trying the other talent. Between Ava, Cara and Soda, who gives the best massage?

Big Gulp
07-29-21, 18:16

I've seen Kylie before for a decent massage and release. She was pretty and I had to admire her beautiful breasts. Thinking about trying the other talent. Between Ava, Cara and Soda, who gives the best massage?JusAnoddaGuy said to use the night goggles next time. Some reports said they got FS with Kylie so I'm wondering now.

JusAnoddaGuy
07-29-21, 21:10
JusAnoddaGuy said to use the night goggles next time. Some reports said they got FS with Kylie so I'm wondering now.Knowing her long time, don't think she FS. If someone did hit that they lucky.

JusAnoddaGuy
07-29-21, 21:14

I've seen Kylie before for a decent massage and release. She was pretty and I had to admire her beautiful breasts. Thinking about trying the other talent. Between Ava, Cara and Soda, who gives the best massage?That's my ranking. For release. For massage I like Cara, Ava, Soda ranked.

JusAnoddaGuy
08-03-21, 20:54
This girl really cute. Nice full tatas too.

SCJohn
08-03-21, 22:46
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waipahu-thai-spa-great-massage-strong-and-sensual/12834338.html

Dick Savvy
08-04-21, 14:22
Not like her picture but not bad at all. Smaller, pretty tight, small pooch. Massage 5 Looks 6 HE 7.5.

Nekkid for the finish rubbed her but once LOL $$.20 including HF I know I know I ain't helping inflation.

Dick Savvy
08-04-21, 20:04
Not like her picture but not bad at all. Smaller, pretty tight, small pooch. Massage 5 Looks 6 HE 7.5.

Nekkid for the finish rubbed her but once LOL $$.20 including HF I know I know I ain't helping inflation.Worng name 2 experiences. Getting confused. Ava Freya in looks. Massage was pretty soft.

The way that waipahu tunnel systems designed I couldn't imagine FS there. Rooms aren't sealed. Probably can here flipper at c-life park from the front door LOL.

YogiBear007
08-10-21, 02:31
Anyone has any info on Fiona?? Is her massage great? And is that really her in the picture? And what else she offer for her service? Tia.

Lealea1
08-13-21, 16:40
Anyone has any info on Fiona?? Is her massage great? And is that really her in the picture? And what else she offer for her service? Tia.The pic is not her but she is very very hot and the pic is close enough. You won't be disappointed looks wise. She will use that hotness to separate you from significant amounts of paper. Be firm but be nice she did mention that she is getting a little burnt out on this whole game of back and forth with stingy guys. Keep your expectations low and realize these girls are there to make money. She is persuadable but you need to realize she sees herself as top shelf premium and she knows the market.

Lealea1
08-14-21, 01:22
Very disappointing. She's young and cute but that's about it. After Cara and Ava I will never repeat with either of those two. Fiona for sure but only when funds allow it. I tend to recommend going somewhere else guys. Ava and Cara I walked out after 20 minutes. Weak massage. They basically want $$. 70 for a naked mediocre HE. Fuck that, they are in a fantasy if they think that's going to last in Waipahu no less. They're basically just there to fleece you and the next guy. The market is going to show the invisible hand to them soon enough. Never again. Went 4 times and 3 times were a rip-offs but its my fault for giving into to that bullshit.

Kumuman
08-14-21, 10:39
Very disappointing. She's young and cute but that's about it. After Cara and Ava I will never repeat with either of those two. Fiona for sure but only when funds allow it. I tend to recommend going somewhere else guys. Ava and Cara I walked out after 20 minutes. Weak massage. They basically want $$. 70 for a naked mediocre HE. Fuck that, they are in a fantasy if they think that's going to last in Waipahu no less. They're basically just there to fleece you and the next guy. The market is going to show the invisible hand to them soon enough. Never again. Went 4 times and 3 times were a rip-offs but its my fault for giving into to that bullshit.270 holy sheiit mo betta go SF, AS, H and get FS.

Lucky808
08-17-21, 05:17
Pics not true but damnn she is fine resembles Mina from SF. 70 house up front. Massage actually was good with guidance and extra too. 5' 110 lbs late 20's 9 9 9.

WomenLover2
08-19-21, 02:31
Does anyone know if Kylie is fully vaccinated?

I saw their as in Waipahu advertises fully vaccinated.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/waipahuthai-spa-nana-just-arrived-fiona-1st-time-hawaii-violet-naked-massage-kylie-megan-fbdsm/12846808.html

KidFarian
08-21-21, 13:59
The pic is not her but she is very very hot and the pic is close enough. You won't be disappointed looks wise. She will use that hotness to separate you from significant amounts of paper. Be firm but be nice she did mention that she is getting a little burnt out on this whole game of back and forth with stingy guys. Keep your expectations low and realize these girls are there to make money. She is persuadable but you need to realize she sees herself as top shelf premium and she knows the market.Agreed with almost everything about Fiona. She's a cutie but closer to an average looking girl with lip injections, bolt-on Ds, very slim with a small booty. Mediocre massage, tons of oil on the HE. I didn’t find the HE sensual AT ALL. Maybe I’m not her flavor but it was just a simple robotic motion. She smiles the entire session and talks a tries to be sexy but it seemed pedestrian at best. Immediate up selling but as stated previously, that's her game. She seems nice enough, playful personality and jokes throughout the session. I personally wouldn't pay for fully nude session because she only offered touching above the waist and her top just looks hard. YMMV but Kylie is still tops between the two, IMHO. TEHO and travel light my friends.

Nackin12
08-25-21, 17:13
Knowing her long time, don't think she FS. If someone did hit that they lucky.Yeah, I doubt they got it. I have seen her a bunch of times and have tried every time haha.

HornyBoy13
08-25-21, 18:05
Yeah, I doubt they got it. I have seen her a bunch of times and have tried every time haha.Will she at least suck my dick?.

FCH300
08-25-21, 19:53
Personally, I've completely given up on the Waipahu Spa. They have cute girls and some of them are fun to play with. (I especially fond of Kylie.) But I've gotten very tired of the constant haggle over the price of services there. Every new girl that comes in seems to have a highly inflated view of the value of her services. No more $150 HJ without roaming. No more $200+ to see her tits.

It just isn't worth the hassle. I can save a lot of grief by simply going elsewhere.

For those of you who have the patience and / or stamina to continually negotiate with them, have fun. They are all yours!!

Big Gulp
08-25-21, 21:15
Will she at least suck my dick?.She'll do her best to suck your wallet dry. A big load of money will be cumming out of your wallet.

Lealea1
08-25-21, 21:40
Personally, I've completely given up on the Waipahu Spa. They have cute girls and some of them are fun to play with. (I especially fond of Kylie.) But I've gotten very tired of the constant haggle over the price of services there. Every new girl that comes in seems to have a highly inflated view of the value of her services. No more $150 HJ without roaming. No more $200+ to see her tits.

It just isn't worth the hassle. I can save a lot of grief by simply going elsewhere.

For those of you who have the patience and / or stamina to continually negotiate with them, have fun. They are all yours!!That kind of service gets old so fast. If they are just here for a short stint then maybe that works but I fully agree with you that this will be short lived for these chicks. Only two of them are reallt attractive anyway. May I suggest a boycott? Don't go my dudes! Don't go unless you liked being raked over the coals then squeezed of the maximum amount of cash possible. They are extracting the most for the least amount of effort possible. Once ok. Twice you feel burned. Three times you're just not thinking straight. Fiona won't even finish the hour if you nut in the first 30 minutes. That's just being greedy. Sorry. The other bs play they pull is they say they are leaving in a few days. All the Thai chicks do this and its almost always bullshit.

FookMe
08-26-21, 00:04
Does anyone know if Kylie is fully vaccinated?

I saw their as in Waipahu advertises fully vaccinated.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/waipahuthai-spa-nana-just-arrived-fiona-1st-time-hawaii-violet-naked-massage-kylie-megan-fbdsm/12846808.htmlKylie got vaccinated. She not here now but soda too.

WomenLover2
08-26-21, 00:26
Kylie got vaccinated. She not here now but soda too.Kylie is not at Waipahu now? Where did she go? Maybe back to mainland?

FookMe
08-26-21, 16:26
Kylie is not at Waipahu now? Where did she go? Maybe back to mainland?Sorry WL2, I should have said it more clearly. Kylie still here. She's one of the staples at that location. Soda left and is vaccinated.

WomenLover2
08-26-21, 16:30
Sorry WL2, I should have said it more clearly. Kylie still here. She's one of the staples at that location. Soda left and is vaccinated.Thank you FookMe for the clarification. I appreciate.

JusAnoddaGuy
09-03-21, 07:18
Anybody's tried? Only interested in her service and price.

LisKey1999
09-08-21, 05:41
Anybody's tried? Only interested in her service and price.Had a session with Kylie. She does appear to be older (40+) but she has a very nice body. Allowed roaming and mileage varies on what you get. No penetration was on the menu. Let's put it this way though, I know for a fact she shaves down there. Kylie does give a good massage and has excellent service. Would recommend her if age isn't a factor for you.

By the way, she isn't vaccinated. She told me herself.

Met Angie on the way out. She was cute with some shyness vibe. She looked fairly young. Could easily pass as early 20's.

WomenLover2
09-09-21, 15:04
Had a session with Kylie. She does appear to be older (40+) but she has a very nice body. Allowed roaming and mileage varies on what you get. No penetration was on the menu. Let's put it this way though, I know for a fact she shaves down there. Kylie does give a good massage and has excellent service. Would recommend her if age isn't a factor for you.

By the way, she isn't vaccinated. She told me herself.

Met Angie on the way out. She was cute with some shyness vibe. She looked fairly young. Could easily pass as early 20's.Kylie has a very nice body and gives a great massage as well.

Her breasts and but are very nice.

JusAnoddaGuy
09-09-21, 20:20
Kylie has a very nice body and gives a great massage as well.

Her breasts and but are very nice.This for the brada who saying Kylie 40+. I know her a long time and I no bullshit her about anything. I think she my friend and no lie. If she being honest Kylie is early 30's.

WomenLover2
09-09-21, 20:42
This for the brada who saying Kylie 40+. I know her a long time and I no bullshit her about anything. I think she my friend and no lie. If she being honest Kylie is early 30's.Did Kylie say she is vaccinated?

Electrician1
09-11-21, 14:23
Has anybody tried Mona? The new ad says BJ — I wonder what the damage is. I feel like if I go here I'd just see Kylie because that's a guaranteed good experience.

TrialnError
09-12-21, 01:53
This for the brada who saying Kylie 40+. I know her a long time and I no bullshit her about anything. I think she my friend and no lie. If she being honest Kylie is early 30's.She could be 30's but maybe looks 40's. Just like there's some people that look younger than their age there's those that look older than their age, she could be one of them.

PunaniLuva
09-14-21, 16:32
I will say this. Angie has a small Bush down there and a tight kitty. YMMV.

Anybody's tried? Only interested in her service and price.

Dr Mallard
09-15-21, 17:11
I will say this. Angie has a small Bush down there and a tight kitty. YMMV.Can you tell us what the damage was? Was this full service or only roaming?

Thanks, Doc.

Lealea1
09-16-21, 18:00
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/young-thai-mona%ef%b8%8f-bj-real-picnaked-massage_306086 any data on Mona? Much appreciated.

JusAnoddaGuy
09-17-21, 09:09
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/young-thai-mona%ef%b8%8f-bj-real-picnaked-massage_306086 any data on Mona? Much appreciated.Not false advertising.

Lealea1
09-20-21, 16:43
Yep ad is correct. She is pretty. Quiet soft spoken. Decent massage. I get the feeling she is a YMMV type. Her skills are on the verge of ok to being good but not great. Wondering if she could be coached a bit with repeats not sure. Small titties. No roaming on the bottom. Squirms around a little. $$ kinda steep but whatever that's how these girls roll. Not going to go into more than that but she has potential. She's very sweet.

RoyBoy808
09-20-21, 17:09
Yep ad is correct. She is pretty. Quiet soft spoken. Decent massage. I get the feeling she is a YMMV type. Her skills are on the verge of ok to being good but not great. Wondering if she could be coached a bit with repeats not sure. Small titties. No roaming on the bottom. Squirms around a little. $$ kinda steep but whatever that's how these girls roll. Not going to go into more than that but she has potential. She's very sweet.Is it $$ including 70 hf or $$+70 hf.

Dr Mallard
10-04-21, 20:54
Well said brada. No ack all tired and burntout when you making that kine money. Too much LA woman. Be Humbo.Just had session with the famed Fiona. She is back from her month long vacation and is working at full steam. I had no problems such as those mentioned on the forum. I found her energetic and engaging in conversation. Standard fare as far as what to expect. Yes house fee is $70. From there your tip might be more because she is top shelf material. I know YMMV but I will definitely repeat. L-9; A-9; S-9.

JusAnoddaGuy
10-08-21, 23:59
Just had session with the famed Fiona. She is back from her month long vacation and is working at full steam. I had no problems such as those mentioned on the forum. I found her energetic and engaging in conversation. Standard fare as far as what to expect. Yes house fee is $70. From there your tip might be more because she is top shelf material. I know YMMV but I will definitely repeat. L-9; A-9; S-9.Tried asking details in pm but no answer.

RoadRally2
10-09-21, 00:12
Just had session with the famed Fiona. She is back from her month long vacation and is working at full steam. I had no problems such as those mentioned on the forum. I found her energetic and engaging in conversation. Standard fare as far as what to expect. Yes house fee is $70. From there your tip might be more because she is top shelf material. I know YMMV but I will definitely repeat. L-9; A-9; S-9.Would you be so kind as to report on total dmg including tip and what was on the menu.

JusAnoddaGuy
10-09-21, 09:28
Would you be so kind as to report on total dmg including tip and what was on the menu.Cmon Doc. She only here one more week. WTF.

DaViper
10-18-21, 17:22
Saw Angie in the hallway last time she was here and was really curious. Read some monger reviews for her that hint of what she like. Like I said she looks good. I made appointment. On face down massage she straddle my ass, grinding hard and squeezing her legs into me like she was doing a hot cg. Lotta sliding friction going on. She did for 15 minutes with stamina. Fantastic little body nice ass hapa white skin pretty face perfect hygiene gorgeous mm tatas. Fuck brah, I got to go, this wahine done me in already. She flip me with 45 minutes left and say l like you, we do everything you want but FS. I say you do what you want l not going anywhere. Brah she put the most energizer bunny BBBJ on jr. Edge, blbs, dt, everything. She did this facefuck high speed with suction that was DT, for me only get jr halfway in before choking her. I got no idea how she did for as long without stopping. Tons of gooey slobber. Halfway thru, l know she was going to gas out so l stop her and say, ladies first, show her my skills. In five minutes she curl up like a baby and elmers glue pour out, cums hard. After she calm down she says your turn and pick up where she left off. I guide her a little and wait til 2 minutes left before peter north eruption. Get my money worth because. I got half hour of the best bbj work l had done in a long time. Better go visit your financial planner before you see her though lolz.What was the damage? Normally this place cost $300 including HF for that type of service.

Hobrah
10-18-21, 17:40
Saw Angie in the hallway last time she was here and was really curious. Read some monger reviews for her that hint of what she like. Like I said she looks good. I made appointment. On face down massage she straddle my ass, grinding hard and squeezing her legs into me like she was doing a hot cg. Lotta sliding friction going on. She did for 15 minutes with stamina. Fantastic little body nice ass hapa white skin pretty face perfect hygiene gorgeous mm tatas. Fuck brah, I got to go, this wahine done me in already. She flip me with 45 minutes left and say l like you, we do everything you want but FS. I say you do what you want l not going anywhere. Brah she put the most energizer bunny BBBJ on jr. Edge, blbs, dt, everything. She did this facefuck high speed with suction that was DT, for me only get jr halfway in before choking her. I got no idea how she did for as long without stopping. Tons of gooey slobber. Halfway thru, l know she was going to gas out so l stop her and say, ladies first, show her my skills. In five minutes she curl up like a baby and elmers glue pour out, cums hard. After she calm down she says your turn and pick up where she left off. I guide her a little and wait til 2 minutes left before peter north eruption. Get my money worth because. I got half hour of the best bbj work l had done in a long time. Better go visit your financial planner before you see her though lolz.What was the damage?

JusAnoddaGuy
10-21-21, 18:30
What was the damage?Car payment money.

LisKey1999
10-21-21, 20:13
Car payment money.Sounds about right. I pay $800 a month though on my car.

Ck813
11-18-21, 19:43
Please anyone info? Kiss, BJ, man what I need.

Jan Fortifore
11-22-21, 23:50
Please anyone info? Kiss, BJ, man what I need.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/waipahu-mona-bj-naked-mia-1sttimehawaii-nuru-arya-bj-topless-kylie-prostate-deeptissue-julie-ts/12941467.html

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/waipahu-new-arya-exotic-thai-sensual-goddess-bj-topless/12941346.html

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/waipahu-1st-time-hawaii-zwj-mia-sw-et-21yrs-thai-college-girl-supa-wet-surprise-naked-nuru/12940394.html

There are very few reports on these new providers. I agree with CK813 -- I also need a blowjob by a young, thin woman. Any reviews fellas are willing to share? I may take one for the team and report -- good or bad.

January44.

Mr Crowley
11-23-21, 00:38
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/waipahu-mona-bj-naked-mia-1sttimehawaii-nuru-arya-bj-topless-kylie-prostate-deeptissue-julie-ts/12941467.html

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/waipahu-new-arya-exotic-thai-sensual-goddess-bj-topless/12941346.html

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/waipahu-1st-time-hawaii-zwj-mia-sw-et-21yrs-thai-college-girl-supa-wet-surprise-naked-nuru/12940394.html

There are very few reports on these new providers. I agree with CK813 -- I also need a blowjob by a young, thin woman. Any reviews fellas are willing to share? I may take one for the team and report -- good or bad.

January44.If you looking for BBBJ or FS forget about going to Waipahu. You'll only get an upsell HJ HE. They're very pretty though. Chance um' YMMV. TOFTT report back. Good Luck.

Lealea1
11-23-21, 01:07
Ok here's the deal with Ayra. She has a gorgeous face, thicker body not fat. Nice breasts Bs maybe small Cs. Perfect complexion. She can't be more than 25 yo idk hard to tell with some Asians. She is nice. Walks in and gives a fairly professional MT vibe. Massage starts off so so but gets better and better. Good pressure good technique and is responsive to direction. Negotiate on the flip after about 20 minutes or so. $$. 5. BJ is kinda meh but there's a few moments where she looks up and eye contact was hot but its like getting a BJ from a young girl without much experience ya know. Shallow strokes not real sensual but not bad. A little ball licking but she's trying to go back to the hand job a lot which I notice all the chicks at this spot doing. Nut after about 10 minutes and she winces and blocks and squirms which is annoying IMO. With 25 minutes left she sits in the corner playing on her phone which is also annoying IMO. She's nice but she is obviously wanting me to leave. Annoying. All these Thai girls give the slight vibe of trying to do the minimum for maximum cash. They also start their BJ with this weird side mount arm block face away technique which is lame. Ayra did this and its uncomfortable and you can't see what she doing. If your face is your best feature I really want to see your hot face with my cock in your mouth that's the best part why are you hiding the best part? After this experience I realized that Angies BJ is actually really good compared to this school girl half ass style. I mean this BJ from Ayra made Fiona service look like PSE which it is not! The basic business model here seems to be to just keep rotating these beautiful young girls, service is hit or miss and maximum charge for the bare minimal service. That said I had an ok time but probably won't repeat with Ayra. If you're just looking for a really young beautiful girl that is pleasant, gives a good massage and looks hot with a cock in her mouth than I'd try at least once. If she let me nut on her face I'd probably repeat but her makeup is so perfect I doubt she would want to do that. That last time Fiona was in town I asked her what if I came for your last appointment could I give you a facial and she said yes! Fiona is looking better and better now LOL. Then again the greedy vibe from Fiona is kind of a turn off. This place has perfected that boundary of giving the amount of service a customer wants but leaving them slightly unsatisfied and just feeling ever so slightly burned from the high price. High price should be high level service where you leave feeling great. I always leave feeling a little burned here. That said the place was pretty damn crowded for a Monday afternoon! Last note. Angie is the only chick who busted her pussy out for rubbing which was cool. Fiona showed me hers then put it away real quick. LOL.

DaViper
11-23-21, 02:24
They want to jack up prices which some guys on here allow seriously I would rather go see Happy or Lemon cheaper and services 100% better.

Jan Fortifore
11-23-21, 05:03
If you looking for BBBJ or FS forget about going to Waipahu. You'll only get an upsell HJ HE. They're very pretty though. Chance um' YMMV. TOFTT report back. Good Luck.

Ok here's the deal with Ayra. She has a gorgeous face, thicker body not fat. Nice breasts Bs maybe small Cs. Perfect complexion. She can't be more than 25 yo idk hard to tell with some Asians. She is nice. Walks in and gives a fairly professional MT vibe. Massage starts off so so but gets better and better. Good pressure good technique and is responsive to direction. Negotiate on the flip after about 20 minutes or so. $$. 5. BJ is kinda meh but there's a few moments where she looks up and eye contact was hot but its like getting a BJ from a young girl without much experience ya know. Shallow strokes not real sensual but not bad. A little ball licking but she's trying to go back to the hand job a lot which I notice all the chicks at this spot doing. Nut after about 10 minutes and she winces and blocks and squirms which is annoying IMO. With 25 minutes left she sits in the corner playing on her phone which is also annoying IMO. She's nice but she is obviously wanting me to leave. Annoying. All these Thai girls give the slight vibe of trying to do the minimum for maximum cash. They also start their BJ with this weird side mount arm block face away technique which is lame. Ayra did this and its uncomfortable and you can't see what she doing. If your face is your best feature I really want to see your hot face with my cock in your mouth that's the best part why are you hiding the best part? After this experience I realized that Angies BJ is actually really good compared to this school girl half ass style. I mean this BJ from Ayra made Fiona service look like PSE which it is not! The basic business model here seems to be to just keep rotating these beautiful young girls, service is hit or miss and maximum charge for the bare minimal service. That said I had an ok time but probably won't repeat with Ayra. If you're just looking for a really young beautiful girl that is pleasant, gives a good massage and looks hot with a cock in her mouth than I'd try at least once. If she let me nut on her face I'd probably repeat but her makeup is so perfect I doubt she would want to do that. That last time Fiona was in town I asked her what if I came for your last appointment could I give you a facial and she said yes! Fiona is looking better and better now LOL. Then again the greedy vibe from Fiona is kind of a turn off. This place has perfected that boundary of giving the amount of service a customer wants but leaving them slightly unsatisfied and just feeling ever so slightly burned from the high price. High price should be high level service where you leave feeling great. I always leave feeling a little burned here. That said the place was pretty damn crowded for a Monday afternoon! Last note. Angie is the only chick who busted her pussy out for rubbing which was cool. Fiona showed me hers then put it away real quick. LOL.Thank you Lealea1 and Mr. Crowley for your responses. I am not interested in full service, so a nice relaxing, professional massage and a BBBJ is a great way to end my day. I may pass on Arya, as I am interested in larger boobs than small Cs. Anyone try Miaa Sweet? The photos that Kylie uses are fake, I understand, but she must choose the models to closely resemble the provider, right? Wishful thinking. I may try out Miaa Sweet this week, and report.

Jan Fortifore.

Electrician1
11-23-21, 12:10
Tried Arya yesterday as well and had about the same experience. I didn't think her face was that pretty though. Maybe a generous 7. Towards the end of the BJ I noticed that she could go decently deep if I pushed her head down a bit, which felt great. She didn't do it on her own though. So if I repeat I've got to do that from the start. I probably won't repeat though. Not worth the $$.5 plus HF. That's a lot of coin for mediocre service.

Ok here's the deal with Ayra. She has a gorgeous face, thicker body not fat. Nice breasts Bs maybe small Cs. Perfect complexion. She can't be more than 25 yo idk hard to tell with some Asians. She is nice. Walks in and gives a fairly professional MT vibe. Massage starts off so so but gets better and better. Good pressure good technique and is responsive to direction. Negotiate on the flip after about 20 minutes or so. $$. 5. BJ is kinda meh but there's a few moments where she looks up and eye contact was hot but its like getting a BJ from a young girl without much experience ya know. Shallow strokes not real sensual but not bad. A little ball licking but she's trying to go back to the hand job a lot which I notice all the chicks at this spot doing. Nut after about 10 minutes and she winces and blocks and squirms which is annoying IMO. With 25 minutes left she sits in the corner playing on her phone which is also annoying IMO. She's nice but she is obviously wanting me to leave. Annoying. All these Thai girls give the slight vibe of trying to do the minimum for maximum cash. They also start their BJ with this weird side mount arm block face away technique which is lame. Ayra did this and its uncomfortable and you can't see what she doing. If your face is your best feature I really want to see your hot face with my cock in your mouth that's the best part why are you hiding the best part? After this experience I realized that Angies BJ is actually really good compared to this school girl half ass style. I mean this BJ from Ayra made Fiona service look like PSE which it is not! The basic business model here seems to be to just keep rotating these beautiful young girls, service is hit or miss and maximum charge for the bare minimal service. That said I had an ok time but probably won't repeat with Ayra..

LilNikka808
11-30-21, 13:33
Howzit braddahs. What's the name of this spa in Waipahu? I haven't been able to find a name. Thanks braddahs.

Electrician1
11-30-21, 14:33
Did anybody get a chance to try Mia? The girl at the front says she's good but I want to get a little more info before spending the $$. Mahalo!

GofasBits
12-01-21, 05:10
Howzit braddahs. What's the name of this spa in Waipahu? I haven't been able to find a name. Thanks braddahs.RTFF or just check out badpage. Either way you'll find the info. GL!

Hobrah
12-02-21, 14:18
Get security now patrolling the area. I've never seen that before. But I doubt they bother.

Hobrah
12-03-21, 16:47
There's always a few chronics in the stairwell.Yaa I've seen some chronics hanging while entering and exiting that staircase. But doubt the security bother you if you're just going for your business.

Lealea1
12-14-21, 05:08
I broke my boycott pledge and went back after my old faithful canceled on me. Asked for Fiona because I love those big tanned titties. This was the worst experience I've had in while. First she says her new bj price is $$$$ Yep LOL. Then she askes me to give her a massage and says I can lick her box for $$$ At this point I half think she is joking but as we go she continues to negotiate thru the entire "massage" to the point I'm turned off and getting sick of her shit. I go to put my cock in her mouth and she says the $$$ is only to lick her pussy. I was like what no you siad $$$ like last time. She gets all weird. She continually made evasive comments and kept jacking the negotiation into the stratosphere going so far as to say I'd need to come up with $$$$$$ for a BJ at one point. I was trying to be fun and cordial but she pissed me off. So guys get this straight. She doesn't massage. You massage her. She will let you daty for 3. Everything else is 5 and up and she is unpleasant and won't stop talking about all the money she thinks you're going to give her. Her new lip injections make her look like a clown and she is the laziest ***** I've encountered in a long time. Dumb, Lazy. Balloonytune tits and lips, and makes faces and rolls her eyes the whole time you're trying to talk to her. Never going back to this place ever again and this time I mean it. I walked out after 15 minutes, forfeited the house fee and told this dumb dumb to fuck off.

SnatchThat
12-14-21, 05:42
I broke my boycott pledge and went back after my old faithful canceled on me. Asked for Fiona because I love those big tanned titties. This was the worst experience I've had in while. First she says her new bj price is $$$$ Yep LOL. Then she askes me to give her a massage and says I can lick her box for $$$ At this point I half think she is joking but as we go she continues to negotiate thru the entire "massage" to the point I'm turned off and getting sick of her shit. I go to put my cock in her mouth and she says the $$$ is only to lick her pussy. I was like what no you siad $$$ like last time. She gets all weird. She continually made evasive comments and kept jacking the negotiation into the stratosphere going so far as to say I'd need to come up with $$$$$$ for a BJ at one point. I was trying to be fun and cordial but she pissed me off. So guys get this straight. She doesn't massage. You massage her. She will let you daty for 3. Everything else is 5 and up and she is unpleasant and won't stop talking about all the money she thinks you're going to give her. Her new lip injections make her look like a clown and she is the laziest ***** I've encountered in a long time. Dumb, Lazy. Balloonytune tits and lips, and makes faces and rolls her eyes the whole time you're trying to talk to her. Never going back to this place ever again and this time I mean it. I walked out after 15 minutes, forfeited the house fee and told this dumb dumb to fuck off.Pretty much their whole squad is.

Bottom Out
12-14-21, 17:29
Pretty much their whole squad is.Never been here, a bit far for me but always thought about checking them out if I was ever in the area. Not sure I want to anymore if there's any truth to what you're saying though.

Electrician1
12-15-21, 16:08
I was a little suspicious that maybe Angie is a guy, but I've had full nude service with a few of these providers and they are definitely female. And Angie definitely seems like a woman, she just had some serious underwear on underneath her pants, which maybe could be hiding something? I don't know. To $$ anyhow.

Pretty much their whole squad is.

Ajarn
12-15-21, 20:22
TheIr ad (https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/waipahu-fiona-naked-nuru-angie-thai-actress-bj-nuru-grace-model-kylie-prostate-deep-tissue-dana-ts/18114438.html) clearly states that they have a TS.

BangMi
12-15-21, 21:16
TheIr ad (https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/waipahu-fiona-naked-nuru-angie-thai-actress-bj-nuru-grace-model-kylie-prostate-deep-tissue-dana-ts/18114438.html) clearly states that they have a TS.I think they only claim ts for the ones that still have original equipment.

As far as the ones that got fixed I agree with the other guy.

That most the "girls" here are.

SnatchThat
12-23-21, 22:30
TheIr ad (https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/waipahu-fiona-naked-nuru-angie-thai-actress-bj-nuru-grace-model-kylie-prostate-deep-tissue-dana-ts/18114438.html) clearly states that they have a TS.The main thing that gives them away is the deep ton in their voice which I heard on multiple providers. I was schedule to see one "girl" I view her and I am skeptical, I say hello they respond and I laugh and say change out this one. Repeat until end of the line and left. Their was a girl in the line but but not to my tastes so I left. You can argue or you can accept the truth.

WomenLover2
12-24-21, 14:00
I wonder if she is a male too? I've seen her a few times in Pearl City.

And often wondered if she is a male too after reading some of your.

Comments about the "whole squad " is possibly.

LSakata
12-24-21, 21:37

Comments about the "whole squad " is possibly.So, I visited Kylie early this year. Asked about DATY was told no, "time of the month. " I did get to feel around a little bit, if she's packing, it's super small.

Eric Shin
12-25-21, 02:17

Comments about the "whole squad " is possibly.She's 100% female. Confirmed.

Xmen911
12-25-21, 07:55
She is definitely not a ladyboy!

Comments about the "whole squad " is possibly.

WomenLover2
12-25-21, 13:19
She is definitely not a ladyboy!Thank you for the update on Kylie. I appreciate.

SnatchThat
12-27-21, 13:31
I think they only claim ts for the ones that still have original equipment.

As far as the ones that got fixed I agree with the other guy.

That most the "girls" here are.Yo if they got upgraded are you saying they are a woman. I am speaking about true born. To each their own. What I describe as a team of boys are persons born boy, whether original equipment or upgrades they are still a boy in my train of thoughts.

Big Gulp
01-04-22, 07:03
She is definitely not a ladyboy!

She's 100% female. Confirmed.Good to know! More importantly, were you two lucky to go FS with her?

Smokin Gun
01-06-22, 20:37
Looks like Gisele and Cara are back according to the ads. I wouldn't mind trying one of them. I enjoy a long edging HJ and prostate massage. BBBJ is bonus. Does either girl do that?

BTarzan
01-07-22, 00:08
Does Kylie offer more if you are a repeat customer or is it still the same service regardless?

Lycnew
01-07-22, 05:53

Comments about the "whole squad " is possibly.Kylie is a female she has one of the best looking shaved nani I seen gets wet too so must be real. I don't know if she still takes her pantys off for clients maybe I got lucky YMMV.

WomenLover2
01-07-22, 13:23
Kylie is a female she has one of the best looking shaved nani I seen gets wet too so must be real. I don't know if she still takes her pantys off for clients maybe I got lucky YMMV.Did she let you Kiss and lick her Nani? Did she sit on your face without panty?

Super Guy
01-07-22, 20:12
Kylie is a female she has one of the best looking shaved nani I seen gets wet too so must be real. I don't know if she still takes her pantys off for clients maybe I got lucky YMMV.I concur. I was able to touch her down there after many repeats and found that she will get wet with stimulation. I wish she offered more!

Sup.

KidFarian
01-12-22, 02:33
Looks like Gisele and Cara are back according to the ads. I wouldn't mind trying one of them. I enjoy a long edging HJ and prostate massage. BBBJ is bonus. Does either girl do that?Gisele provides BBBJ. I "mistakenly" cim but she didn't complain.

Hobrah
01-12-22, 15:19
Gisele provides BBBJ. I "mistakenly" cim but she didn't complain.What was the damage for that?

Ck813
01-12-22, 15:48
Did she take your whole load? How was the BBBJ? Does she offer anything else?

My guess is 270-300 for the BBBJ.

What was the damage for that?

KidFarian
01-12-22, 23:48
Did she take your whole load? How was the BBBJ? Does she offer anything else?

My guess is 270-300 for the BBBJ.It's been a while but that's about right.

FCH300
01-13-22, 00:04
Gisele provides BBBJ. I "mistakenly" cim but she didn't complain.Last time I saw Kylie she did a solid 30 edging HJ. Had me climbing the walls. Don't know about prostate massage but she does advertise it.

Ck813
01-13-22, 15:58
Hey, if you loved the BBBJ who cares what others think. I was so infatuated / In Love maybe with this one MT I paid $$$ for her. BBBJ, Suck Tits and so on. No FIV, No FS but at the time I was very happy until she recently burned me. Now I stay away and learned my lessons. Been doing this for almost 40 years and I still get burned or I let my fucking dick talk for me. I do work hard for my extra expenses just like everyone else. I don't think these millionaires are paying high prices and we should learn from them. They are frugal and that is also how they make and keep being millionaires and become billionaires.

It's been a while but that's about right.

SirPecksAlot
01-14-22, 01:28
Saw Giselle recently. She does get super wet easily. Just a heads up though I was getting some serious post-op vibes about her, things just didn't feel normal.

GiAnt34
02-02-22, 22:54
Saw Giselle recently. She does get super wet easily. Just a heads up though I was getting some serious post-op vibes about her, things just didn't feel normal.What did (s)he do during the session that made you feel that Giselle was not a natural woman?

Museki
02-03-22, 01:58
If you can't tell from these pictures that these are boys then I don't know what to explain.How about this one?

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/in-town/20641568.html

Stinkfinga
02-03-22, 08:49
How about this one?

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/in-town/20641568.htmlWOW! Chow in love!.

Ck813
02-04-22, 15:47
So a member told me about ways to see if they or one specific one was a boy. Even if you fuck them how can you tell? They get pussies with a full operation?

If they look that good and suck my dick and I can fuck them titties and so on IDC if I pay 150. I will fuck their ass too. Bet you guys would too just too weak to say it here. What we do is our business.

Big Gulp
02-04-22, 23:01
So a member told me about ways to see if they or one specific one was a boy. Even if you fuck them how can you tell? They get pussies with a full operation?

If they look that good and suck my dick and I can fuck them titties and so on IDC if I pay 150. I will fuck their ass too. Bet you guys would too just too weak to say it here. What we do is our business.I've never been with one yet so I cannot say if I would or wouldn't. Some ladyboys (pre or post op) look better than some real girls but I agree, some guys or many guys on here probably wouldn't admit if they banged one no matter how hot she looked.

LegendLuvr
02-04-22, 23:33
WOW! Chow in love!.Chow, Miss Nevada.

Stinkfinga
02-05-22, 00:12
Chow, Miss Nevada.LL, Chow thank you for pics. Chow hope they're women.

LSakata
02-05-22, 00:38
I've never been with one yet so I cannot say if I would or wouldn't. Some ladyboys (pre or post op) look better than some real girls but I agree, some guys or many guys on here probably wouldn't admit if they banged one no matter how hot she looked.So, I don't have experience, that I know of with a post op transgender, but when this discussion started I got curious. You might find this article informative, or not.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/transgender-women-after-surgery

SirPecksAlot
02-07-22, 04:54
What did (s)he do during the session that made you feel that Giselle was not a natural woman?Call it instinct. Something about the way her pussy felt when I fingered her, and I was going to go down on her but the smell was strange. Not like sweat, something different.

GiAnt34
02-07-22, 20:11
Call it instinct. Something about the way her pussy felt when I fingered her, and I was going to go down on her but the smell was strange. Not like sweat, something different.Thank you for offering insight to your experience with this therapist. I am sure there may be more reports in the future.

LegendLuvr
02-07-22, 20:52
LL, Chow thank you for pics. Chow hope they're women.Trans G. Would you try one gorgeous like this?

SnatchThat
02-07-22, 23:14
How about this one?

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/in-town/20641568.htmlThat's a tough one will need to see other signs. Anytime they put in a mix with there Thai that too is an indicator. Now Angie going on with a different name is part white. That is that whole French-Vietnamese shit they try to pull to seem passable. Now it is Latina-Thai and White-Thai.

LSakata
02-08-22, 20:18
How about this one?

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/in-town/20641568.htmlMuseki,

It hasn't posted yet, but interestingly enough I got a text out of the blue from this number. Girl I contacted went under the name Malee on BP with the same number on this ad. I texted back saying who's this, lost contacts when I switched phone. Girl, whoever it is, said Yaya. Girl I called was at Boss Spa.

Danial883
02-16-22, 22:18
If you can't tell from these pictures that these are boys then I don't know what to explain.I make sure she is 100% girls. I was try with her. She is super stunning better than pic and good service.

JusAnoddaGuy
02-17-22, 13:08
I make sure she is 100% girls. I was try with her. She is super stunning better than pic and good service.I agree with Danial. Took it down. I have been with her. If she had surgery, it's the best surgery ever.

Museki
02-17-22, 14:18
Museki,

It hasn't posted yet, but interestingly enough I got a text out of the blue from this number. Girl I contacted went under the name Malee on BP with the same number on this ad. I texted back saying who's this, lost contacts when I switched phone. Girl, whoever it is, said Yaya. Girl I called was at Boss Spa.Thanks for the info! Decided to look further into it and found her picture on numerous sites online. Here's one;.

https://www.erome.com/a/mpIS15MR

Aloha, M.

Museki
02-17-22, 14:24
I make sure she is 100% girls. I was try with her. She is super stunning better than pic and good service.Good to hear. So what is "good service" and how much does it cost?

JusAnoddaGuy
02-17-22, 23:04
Good to hear. So what is "good service" and how much does it cost?I've read varying reviews. Try look. Read forum. Not cheap tho.

Lucky808
02-18-22, 14:25
Not trying fo start shit. Trying retirement. But, got to fo say something. The girls at this spa that l been with, have examined them thoroughly. Kylie: I know she one girl. Seen her since green house days. Nicest provider on island period. She is born female. Softest nani lips on the earth. 99.9% probably won't let you touch them. Guarantee female. Fiona: 100% female. Examination of nani in the light thoroughly, guaranteed female. She is hot af too. Nice legs, beautiful ass, tight tanned body, with great enhancements and she looks ready for you to take her out for a nice night on the town every time I ever saw her. Hair, makeup and hygiene on point. Angie: thorough examination proves she female. Look carefully her body, female hip structure, no Adams apple. Also make herself perfect for you in appointment: hair, makeup, hygiene, sweet perfume lightly sprayed, gorgeous porcelain Thai skin, beautiful model type with nice body. She and Fiona are out of most your leagues; you never could have a girl pay attention to you like them in nightclub. Sorry, it's truth. Mona: as thorough exam as is possible. She absolutely female. Dark thai, kinda looks filipina. Cutie pie! Just like girl Nextdoor local. Unreal cute butt. Cheerleader body. The door manager: Female! Super nice friendly feminine and yes IMHO cute. Give aloha get aloha. I have had extensive conversation about this issue with managing team. They lyk if you getting TS. Now, I understand why guys saying this and that. Probably pi =ssed off bc didn't get what they wanted or was feeling upsell. Suggestion: look at mirror. What would you do for you if you was the girl? Just trying fo get real. Now, how much fo that? No can? K den, go old folks home and find fat okole tutu. Ok boy now do to tutu what you want this hot young girl to do with you. Not? Gas five dollar. Rent choke dollars. Sorry if offended anyone. Just wanted you to think. These are the facts for the girls l mentioned. Have a good weekend. Aloha, JAG.You can add Soda to the list = all female.

Electrician1
02-19-22, 18:22
Saw Mona recently. She's so beautiful and gives a good massage. Beautiful natural tits. My only complaint is that she's a little rushed on the finish. Sensual during the massage and teasing leading up to the finish, but then just a little rough and mechanical. So close to being perfect for me.

Duro08
02-20-22, 21:00
Saw Mona recently. She's so beautiful and gives a good massage. Beautiful natural tits. My only complaint is that she's a little rushed on the finish. Sensual during the massage and teasing leading up to the finish, but then just a little rough and mechanical. So close to being perfect for me.What would you rate her massage? I need an actual massage but also need a good looking masseuse who can give a HE.

JusAnoddaGuy
02-21-22, 01:21
What would you rate her massage? I need an actual massage but also need a good looking masseuse who can give a HE.Best massage is Kylie.

Duro08
02-21-22, 01:30
Best massage is Kylie.I agree with you. Tried her once (was my first with her). Wouldn't mind Kylie again but I'm debating on trying another masseuse.

LSakata
02-21-22, 13:55
I agree with you. Tried her once (was my first with her). Wouldn't mind Kylie again but I'm debating on trying another masseuse.So for me, Kylie, and mind you I've only seen her once, she's sexy af. But for me the massage was so-so.

Not saying it was bad, but I've had better. Still thinking about seeing her again. YMMV.

LS.

WomenLover2
02-21-22, 14:02
Best massage is Kylie.I also agree with you that Kylie does a great massage with good stretching and pressure.

She does a nice finish too and has a sexy body- nice butt and nice breasts and legs.

I'm sure she is busy with lots of clients.

Electrician1
02-23-22, 13:32
What would you rate her massage? I need an actual massage but also need a good looking masseuse who can give a HE.Mona's massage is I'd say a 7/10. She does actually try to give a good massage, but she's not as good as a legit trained Thai massage therapist. But she's beautiful and sweet. If she'd give a slightly more sensual finish I'd see her more.

I agree with everybody else that Kylie is better at massage. I've had sessions with Kylie where I left feeling weightless. But, Mona is more attractive to me than Kylie so there's a trade-off.

Duro08
02-23-22, 18:17
Mona's massage is I'd say a 7/10. She does actually try to give a good massage, but she's not as good as a legit trained Thai massage therapist. But she's beautiful and sweet. If she'd give a slightly more sensual finish I'd see her more.

I agree with everybody else that Kylie is better at massage. I've had sessions with Kylie where I left feeling weightless. But, Mona is more attractive to me than Kylie so there's a trade-off.Roger that! I appreciate the feedback braddah. Maybe I'd go give Mona a try and report back my experience.

\m /.

MalMisfit
03-03-22, 23:00
Mona massage skills much improved over the last two visit cycles. She cute, and has nice soft butt and is skilled. Only problem is sometimes she not pay attention to time then is rushed finish. You need to take charge and flip when you know you how long you take to pop. Very cute local looking girl.If soda is there she has good massage skills and if you can pop 2 or 3 times she will milk you.

KalaniKoa
03-03-22, 23:13
Never tried this place. What's the typical damage and service here?

SnatchThat
03-04-22, 01:19
Never tried this place. What's the typical damage and service here?They got boys and girls working here.

WomenLover2
03-05-22, 14:12
Never tried this place. What's the typical damage and service here?I recommend seeing Kylie. She is tall, pretty.

With a sexy body. She gives a great massage with nice finish.

Lealea1
03-10-22, 20:16
Never tried this place. What's the typical damage and service here?https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ewa-beach-waipahu-kapolei/21047426.html She will try to haggle you the entire time and upsell upsell upsell. She will agree to one thing then act like she couldn't hear the next minute and just try to continually drain your wallet like its a game. Its super annoying. You got to wonder why a chick like this just doesn't be a sugar baby. I think its because her personality is so bad no one really would ever want to talk to her if she didn't have a pussy. She will try to quote you $$$ or $$$$ for a BJ. Ya right! Don't do it guys! She'll push you out asap after too and look at her phone. Don't bother. The most annoying thing about her is once you think you have arrived at an agreement she will continue to negotiate after and lie and say oh that was just for this blahblah blah.

JusAnoddaGuy
03-12-22, 09:12
You can add Soda to the list = all female.Yes bradda Soda female absolutely. Mahalos for adding.

Dick Savvy
03-23-22, 13:49
Avoid this place. Other then Kylie the rest can kick rocks. Ridiculous upsell prices "$150" not including HF. For HJ, fully clothed is the norm.

Sita- Shorted on time, crazy pricing. Will not return. For these prices better off going elsewhere.

DaViper
03-23-22, 19:41
Avoid this place. Other then Kylie the rest can kick rocks. Ridiculous upsell prices "$150" not including HF. For HJ, fully clothed is the norm.

Sita- Shorted on time, crazy pricing. Will not return. For these prices better off going elsewhere.This is what some of us been saying for months but get people still paying 300 or more to these Thai places.

SnatchThat
03-23-22, 21:21
Not trying fo start shit. Angie: thorough examination proves she female. Look carefully her body, female hip structure, no Adams apple. Also make herself perfect for you in appointment: hair, makeup, hygiene, sweet perfume lightly sprayed, gorgeous porcelain Thai skin, beautiful model type with nice body. Aloha, JAG.Hate to break the facts to you, but Angie was born male. I laughed so hard when they presented "her. " Go on an believe your "Ruth" cause. Don't be angry when you stop believing. This place is overpriced anyway.

JusAnoddaGuy
03-24-22, 11:05
Hate to break the facts to you, but Angie was born male. I laughed so hard when they presented "her. " Go on an believe your "Ruth" cause. Don't be angry when you stop believing. This place is overpriced anyway.And what is Ruth? I no mad. Listening. Go brah.

Museki
03-24-22, 14:51
Hate to break the facts to you, but Angie was born male. I laughed so hard when they presented "her. " Go on an believe your "Ruth" cause. Don't be angry when you stop believing. This place is overpriced anyway.

And what is Ruth? I no mad. Listening. Go brah.Not sure but I think he meant "Truth"? Anyway out of curiosity how can you (or anyone) tell if they are transexual men and not women? Some I can tell by looking but others I'm not sure.

I agree they are over priced and that goes for almost all the Thai places, but I guess guys are paying. Too bad they aren't willing to pay that in the AMPs (or the AMPs haven't figured that out yet) for better quality and full service. I think that would bring back a lot of our ATFs along with new quality talent to the islands.

NevaEnuf
03-24-22, 21:44
Not sure but I think he meant "Truth"? Anyway out of curiosity how can you (or anyone) tell if they are transexual men and not women? Some I can tell by looking but others I'm not sure.If she looks female, think female.

I tried one not so long ago. Another shop. My MT recommended, said all woman, I should try.

Looks ok. Female face no facial hair in fact her whole body no hair. Except on top of her head. Her whole man made body was too perfect. Slim, no wrinkles or fat, no tats, tan smooth skin. Nice size boobies and nips standing straight out, firm butt. No banana.

Finished with one of the best Wet Pussy to Penis rubs ever. No FS, could have, should have. Gone but not forgotten.

From My Experience.

GiAnt34
03-29-22, 19:47
Everyone opinion ok for me. If I get mahu with a nani and clit WTF I am supposed to do. Look just like a vaginas to me brah. And get wet from the inside when come. It does boddah me to think some twink with surgery fake me out though. I looked Angie over real careful. Everything look female. I asked Angie eyeball to eyeball if she real woman and she said she "100% girl" If surgery that good then nobel prize."The Nobel Prizes are five separate prizes that, according to Alfred Nobel's will of 1895, are awarded to "those who, during the preceding year, have conferred the greatest benefit to Mankind. " Alfred Nobel was a Swedish chemist, engineer, and industrialist most famously known for the invention of dynamite. Wikipedia".

I think you meant Oscar, an award for acting.

AssEaterNow
04-27-22, 19:58
They still have a couple Trannys available at Kylies- go get 'them. Take the dirt road home.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ewa-beach-waipahu-kapolei/22446669.html

I don't have personal experience with them but only at the Waipahu 3rd floor!

"The Nobel Prizes are five separate prizes that, according to Alfred Nobel's will of 1895, are awarded to "those who, during the preceding year, have conferred the greatest benefit to Mankind. " Alfred Nobel was a Swedish chemist, engineer, and industrialist most famously known for the invention of dynamite. Wikipedia".

I think you meant Oscar, an award for acting.

JSmooth87
04-28-22, 12:44
Does anyone know if the trannys give more than just a HJ? I want to known if they give BJ or FS. You guys can PM me with answers if you rather, thanks in advance.

They still have a couple Trannys available at Kylies- go get 'them. Take the dirt road home.

I don't have personal experience with them but only at the Waipahu 3rd floor!

NightWing24
05-14-22, 22:44
Does anyone know if the trannys give more than just a HJ? I want to known if they give BJ or FS. You guys can PM me with answers if you rather, thanks in advance.I dated couple trannies back in the days, incalls and car dates. The locals ones were always game, but now idk. Also, rarely Thai TS will go FS. As a matter of fact, none of my Thai TS experiences were ever FS. The way I see it, you can shoot in a tranny & never have to worry! Hahaha! Just me tho. I don't discriminate, some trannies are cute AF too because they know they got to compete.

SnatchThat
05-18-22, 02:32
And what is Ruth? I no mad. Listening. Go brah.He will only speak softly at whisper level. Then I said that is a nice surgery but you weren't born female and he said yes. So I said thanks but no thanks. Next.

Makalena Nbf
05-19-22, 14:58
He will only speak softly at whisper level. Then I said that is a nice surgery but you weren't born female and he said yes. So I said thanks but no thanks. Next.Do you mean Gisele whispering she was a boy?

SnatchThat
05-23-22, 01:45
Do you mean Gisele whispering she was a boy?If you can't spot it is a bad day.

Big Gulp
05-24-22, 15:33
If you can't spot it is a bad day.Maybe some of the brothers in here like the ASMR fetish even if a boy.

AssEaterNow
05-29-22, 08:51
Kylie seems to be the Tranny momma for all the trannies coming through- from Dana, Anna, Sonja, Chinese Kim, Giesele and Emma. Lots of tranny gay action- is there lesbians in the house?

WomenLover2
05-29-22, 14:23
Kylie seems to be the Tranny momma for all the trannies coming through- from Dana, Anna, Sonja, Chinese Kim, Giesele and Emma. Lots of tranny gay action- is there lesbians in the house?Is Kylie a tranny too or a woman?

Seeker963
06-06-22, 20:22
Appointment only or walk-in ok?

GofasBits
06-06-22, 21:32
Appointment only or walk-in ok?I would highly suggest making an appointment ANYWHERE you go. That way you get what you want and know what to expect, unless you like playing Russian roulette. GL!

DaViper
06-06-22, 23:24
I would highly suggest making an appointment ANYWHERE you go. That way you get what you want and know what to expect, unless you like playing Russian roulette. GL!Especially at this place you don't want to get stuck with a guy.

Bottom Out
06-07-22, 16:38
Especially at this place you don't want to get stuck with a guy.

I would highly suggest making an appointment ANYWHERE you go. That way you get what you want and know what to expect, unless you like playing Russian roulette. GL!Some guys like playing on the edge like that and maybe some don't care if they get a guy. Sounds like they bringing in more of those types in and if no one wanted them wouldn't the stop bringing them in?

Seeker963
06-07-22, 18:54
Especially at this place you don't want to get stuck with a guy.Is there a list of names to avoid or try to see?

Seems like major upsell is an issue to try to avoid here too.

GofasBits
06-07-22, 19:11
Some guys like playing on the edge like that and maybe some don't care if they get a guy. Sounds like they bringing in more of those types in and if no one wanted them wouldn't the stop bringing them in?Yup! Hate to point it out, but there are those on here who have a thing for that type. TEHO, but that's exactly why they keep coming. The demand.

WomenLover2
06-12-22, 13:38
Wow. I go away for a little while and so many bad reviews. If this place going to even survive, girls that come work there needs to make big adjustments. Customers who have faithfully supported only have so much aloha. Personally I like Kylie and wish the business well. Good luck.I like Kylie too. Her massage is fabulous. Her finish is very sensual.

Hope business is good for her.

PunaniLuva
07-14-22, 18:27
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/ewa-beach-waipahu-kapolei/22523201.html

PunaniLuva
07-14-22, 18:28
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/ewa-beach-waipahu-kapolei/22523201.html

No can this place. Lose money.

Aside from ripping us off with the upsell, now they bringing in TS.

Loose money.

PunaniLuva
07-14-22, 18:34

Loose money.

LegendLuvr
07-14-22, 19:27

Loose money.Someone is banging that backside. Loose is right.

RoadRally2
07-14-22, 19:37
If you're into upsell, the girls haggling for more money, and TS. This is the place for you.

Definitely not for me but to each their own.

Kylie was kinda worth seeing but with all these other games going on I will avoid!

JSmooth87
07-15-22, 21:36
Someone is banging that backside. Loose is right.Wait, I thought there's no FS over there?

Blake123
07-16-22, 08:44
Wait, I thought there's no FS over there?The original poster was mocking an ad for ladyboy Sonya. Scroll back and read the thread.

AssEaterNow
10-02-22, 11:51
All these problems Panva having stem for no management no control- business probably lagging after reading all the negatives on here- we are in a recession and money is tight. Businesses will close- appreciate all providers while they still provide.

Lealea1
10-02-22, 17:21
All these problems Panva having stem for no management no control- business probably lagging after reading all the negatives on here- we are in a recession and money is tight. Businesses will close- appreciate all providers while they still provide.4 out of 5 customers leave feeling ripped off, upsold to the point of frustration, short timed and cheated. Let this place go out of business. Its a smaller island than they think. Its not an unlimited pool of suckahs. Let them learn the hard way. Worst practice these girls do is agree to a BJ then just jack. Sorry that's straight up bs. One super hot one a few months ago tried to charge more each time I went to the point she was asking $$$$$ then stopping every two minutes and trying to squeeze more money out. People don't want to negotiate with this bs they want to have a relaxing experience. These idiots treat their customers like ATM machines not people. Bye Panva.

Big Gulp
10-04-22, 02:02
Doesn't CoffeeLatte / Mocha's favorite work here?

Big Gulp
10-05-22, 00:32
Doesn't CoffeeLatte / Mocha's favorite work here?I think Lemon knows IceCoffee has been seeing Sonya here every chance he gets.

HogBalls69
10-21-22, 21:14
4 out of 5 customers leave feeling ripped off, upsold to the point of frustration, short timed and cheated. Let this place go out of business. Its a smaller island than they think. Its not an unlimited pool of suckahs. Let them learn the hard way. Worst practice these girls do is agree to a BJ then just jack. Sorry that's straight up bs. One super hot one a few months ago tried to charge more each time I went to the point she was asking $$$$$ then stopping every two minutes and trying to squeeze more money out. People don't want to negotiate with this bs they want to have a relaxing experience. These idiots treat their customers like ATM machines not people. Bye Panva.Once they placed a sign by the shower that read they charge $20 for a shower if you end up not receiving a massage, I decided to call it quits re: Panva. LOL.

AssEaterNow
11-15-22, 11:22
I hear there is a PANVA SPA #2.

I want to thank all mongers who enriched the Talapia therapist, fell for upsell, and loved the rub and tug factory- momma loves you guys, keep cumming.

AE.

Once they placed a sign by the shower that read they charge $20 for a shower if you end up not receiving a massage, I decided to call it quits re: Panva. LOL.

LocaLoppa
11-15-22, 13:07
One time had one AMP did this--fake ads, Ala carte services, charged for shower. They went under pretty quick. Hope everyone reads this and spread the word put this place to rest.

Once they placed a sign by the shower that read they charge $20 for a shower if you end up not receiving a massage, I decided to call it quits re: Panva. LOL.

LSakata
11-15-22, 21:40
I like Kylie too. Her massage is fabulous. Her finish is very sensual.

Hope business is good for her.I have to say, the one time I saw Kylie she was sexy af. I thought her massage was okay, I've had better. I did ask what I could do, what I got was otc ended paying $. 8 for the pleasure. I didn't think it was worth it. But I can understand falling under her spell. I still think about going back, but then my wallet tells at me.

Stay safe,

LS.

WomenLover2
11-17-22, 20:11
I have to say, the one time I saw Kylie she was sexy af. I thought her massage was okay, I've had better. I did ask what I could do, what I got was otc ended paying $. 8 for the pleasure. I didn't think it was worth it. But I can understand falling under her spell. I still think about going back, but then my wallet tells at me.

Stay safe,

LS.I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Kylie.

What didn't you enjoy about your session? Did she do the nibbling of your.

Ears?

LSakata
11-18-22, 14:03
I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Kylie.

What didn't you enjoy about your session? Did she do the nibbling of your.

Ears?WomenLover2,

Yeah, she did do the ear thing, which was a hot way to start. I just thought $. 8 was alot for a so-so massage and some otc roaming with a HJ. IMO. Plus it's a long drive out there for me. When I went, I happened to have business out that way. I still think she's very attractive, but I only have so much kāla.

Stay safe,

LS.

WomenLover2
11-18-22, 19:17
WomenLover2,

Yeah, she did do the ear thing, which was a hot way to start. I just thought $. 8 was alot for a so-so massage and some otc roaming with a HJ. IMO. Plus it's a long drive out there for me. When I went, I happened to have business out that way. I still think she's very attractive, but I only have so much kāla.

Stay safe,

LS.LS.

Thank you for your feedback. Yes I understand. . plus it's a long drive.

To Waipahu.

AssEaterNow
11-21-22, 11:11
Spent $$ got a table shower and a living Korean provider in town- No upsell no Bullsh / t- Kylie is on vacation spending all your cash because of a measly ear nibble hahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaa, keep going there she loves all of you-.

Oh make sure you clean your ear.

OMG.

LS.

Thank you for your feedback. Yes I understand. . plus it's a long drive.

To Waipahu.

Dick Savvy
11-21-22, 14:15
Spent $$ got a table shower and a living Korean provider in town- No upsell no Bullsh / t- Kylie is on vacation spending all your cash because of a measly ear nibble hahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaa, keep going there she loves all of you-.

Oh make sure you clean your ear.

OMG.Yea guys falling in love for a ear nibble. Prolly same type that want to passionate kiss a provider that's known for rimming LOL.

Lealea1
11-22-22, 05:21
Yea guys falling in love for a ear nibble. Prolly same type that want to passionate kiss a provider that's known for rimming LOL.And everything in between those days is crappy service, a bunch of annoying haggling, overpriced hand jobs I could do better on myself for free, agreement for a BJ where they stop every ten seconds and just jack hoping it's over sooner than later, lazy massages, and a general sense that the men here should hand over large amounts of cash for their just being pretty and basically doing the ABSOLUTE FUCKING minimum. Oh its your last three days in Hawaii? Good! Beat it!

SpaSessions808
11-22-22, 06:17
And everything in between those days is crappy service, a bunch of annoying haggling, overpriced hand jobs I could do better on myself for free, agreement for a BJ where they stop every ten seconds and just jack hoping it's over sooner than later, lazy massages, and a general sense that the men here should hand over large amounts of cash for their just being pretty and basically doing the ABSOLUTE FUCKING minimum. Oh its your last three days in Hawaii? Good! Beat it!LOL! Dis funny shit. So true.

AssEaterNow
02-06-23, 20:31
I was a loyal PANVA customer until I got taken for more that I bargained for- Yep Kylie got me- the old nibble on the ear, breath on my ear routine- before you know it, money gone- I don't blame her 100%, it's the game and I realized that I became the victim of poor decisions- yes, boycotting May work, but understanding the expectations beforehand will alleviate the real problems of perceived rip offs-.

Stay mongering.

ReallyOldGuy
02-07-23, 00:27
Prolly same type that want to passionate kiss a provider that's known for rimming LOL.This is another acquired taste. Only for the true connoisseurs with gourmet tastes.

Enjoying it all, rog.

AssEaterNow
04-15-23, 11:51
PANVA now has a regular staff of traveling Lady Boys from Los Angles (Korea town).

They also have a supply of high priced up-selling Nuru I do not do FS Thai for $$.

Place is a rip- take your chances- I know business is slow but they changed their ad tactics.

By using the same phone numbers and ad language make you think get FS, but the phone numbers switch girls when they leave.

The lesbian at the door runs the phone monopolizes- so she the one answering.

No repeat, Town spa better.

Rev1274
04-22-23, 22:28
Looks like she's not in Waipahu anymore and moved to Waikiki.

Also closes at 12 midnight.

AssEaterNow
04-22-23, 23:04
It is change of scenery for her in Kapahulu as the massage community embraced more FS and GFE- she does not offer FS or GFE and business slowed for her, so much that all she did was wash and fold towels. Show her some love as the last remaining rub a tug tug OG.

The AE.

Looks like she's not in Waipahu anymore and moved to Waikiki.

Also closes at 12 midnight.

BobLobaw
08-02-23, 15:58
It is change of scenery for her in Kapahulu as the massage community embraced more FS and GFE- she does not offer FS or GFE and business slowed for her, so much that all she did was wash and fold towels. Show her some love as the last remaining rub a tug tug OG.

The AE.Anyone know where she is now?

JusAnoddaGuy
08-04-23, 21:06
Public service announcement. I have confirm with Kylie that she's pau here. So, I am asking Admin on her behalf to either delete this thread, or change the thread title to Panva. For a long time, my mailbox has not worked either so if you send me anything dm make sure you fix mailbox first. Mahalos JAG.

Blake123
08-06-23, 07:16
Public service announcement. I have confirm with Kylie that she's pau here. So, I am asking Admin on her behalf to either delete this thread, or change the thread title to Panva. For a long time, my mailbox has not worked either so if you send me anything dm make sure you fix mailbox first. Mahalos JAG.Probably best to start a new thread. On the other hand, I haven't seen much recent reporting on this place, so maybe a new thread isn't even warranted.

AssEaterNow
11-15-23, 13:11
She does not physically work there, but still connected, her sister works the door.

Probably best to start a new thread. On the other hand, I haven't seen much recent reporting on this place, so maybe a new thread isn't even warranted.

WomenLover2
11-15-23, 14:58
She does not physically work there, but still connected, her sister works the door.Does anyone know if and when Kylie will be back in Waipahu?

JusAnoddaGuy
11-16-23, 07:28
Guess braddas don't believe. When I made PSA, I told you, she pau Waipahu. Called me and ask to delete thread or least get name off. I tried, look below. Yea she told me her plan but I don't give unless I get permission, period. Even provider I respect like family members, IF they give respect. She never act, so, lifetime friend. Person really have to wipe ass w / my aloha FIRST. Then you block forever. I never know sister was working door unless shorthair (yea I know her name), she quit then Kylie sister start. Had many long conversations and they never say we sisters. Kylie emphatically tell me, I want nothing to do with Panvas. Believe me I understand, nutjob drama there. Kylie; when she ready, she lyk. No need appointment but she stay my friend and my aloha. Lesson for other readers: you get what you give. You give aloha (love), you get aloha. You give rash? Lolz. That's why your life miserable.

WomenLover2
11-17-23, 11:56
JusAnoddaGuy,

Thank you for sharing. Has Kylie retired? Is she still in Waikiki?

Youngers
11-17-23, 18:13
I think she's back, just saw this ad.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/back-to-hawaii-nuru-prostate-late-night-available_372257

JusAnoddaGuy,

Thank you for sharing. Has Kylie retired? Is she still in Waikiki?

JusAnoddaGuy
11-18-23, 18:54

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/back-to-hawaii-nuru-prostate-late-night-available_372257Look like she home and ready for work. Told you she would lyk. Now, I have question. So I like window shopping. Yes I RTFF. I see the Lexi BP ad but nobody's comment on it or give report. She one, "hey you review me you get donuts" girl or what? Also the BBFS ad look like one Cracker Jack box ad, what's up with that one? Nobody reviews; LE operation? I'm convinced some of these like the one by the rail in Kapolei is honeytrap operation.

Honolulu1
11-20-23, 02:08
Well, well, well, the money probably when run dry. Vacation, good eats, traveling, party hardy with friends, all came to an end. Got to make money again and get back to what she does best. Hono1.

NevaEnuf
11-20-23, 12:43

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/back-to-hawaii-nuru-prostate-late-night-available_372257Paid a visit to see her. Was curious to the new location. There is 3 or 4 shops or spas in the building.

Same good service. Friendly, easy to talk to full hour. HE before the massagee to get relaxed. I declined the $300 naked nuru and prostate. Otherwise normal service. FME.

WomenLover2
11-20-23, 14:50
Paid a visit to see her. Was curious to the new location. There is 3 or 4 shops or spas in the building.

Same good service. Friendly, easy to talk to full hour. HE before the massagee to get relaxed. I declined the $300 naked nuru and prostate. Otherwise normal service. FME.Thank you for sharing. Happy to learn you had a good time. I miss seeing Kylie.

Haven't seen her since her Pearl City location.

She always gave a good massage and he.

AssEaterNow
01-03-24, 21:50
A new Thai massage place is at the old Panva space all painted and changed- clean, couples are given massage service and the new owners want the westside clientele to enjoy great service. The name of the place is called De'rest Thai spa, big in Thailand. I had joy, who provides a awesome walk on back massage and all things Thai- enjoy your visit.

AE.

WomenLover2
01-03-24, 23:13
A new Thai massage place is at the old Panva space all painted and changed- clean, couples are given massage service and the new owners want the westside clientele to enjoy great service. The name of the place is called De'rest Thai spa, big in Thailand. I had joy, who provides a awesome walk on back massage and all things Thai- enjoy your visit.

AE.Did Joy play? Please advise.

Socramgolagat
03-27-24, 19:46
Anyone else get a CBJ from Kylie? Just curious.

Xyz808
03-29-24, 16:37
Anyone else get a CBJ from Kylie? Just curious.Never seen her in years but it wasn't offered before. What did she charge you?

Socramgolagat
03-29-24, 21:19
Never seen her in years but it wasn't offered before. What did she charge you?We agreed on naked nuru for 3. But when I got there she offered CBJ. I was like okay!

Xyz808
03-30-24, 13:44
We agreed on naked nuru for 3. But when I got there she offered CBJ. I was like okay!Appreciate the report bro. I liked Kylie's massage and finish, but don't think I'd be willing to drop 3 bills for a CBJ. Definitely wouldn't do it for nuru. But teho and if she's not dropping her rates, then there's guys out there that are willing to pay it.