PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

J White Duke
06-27-21, 00:27
I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I have a desire to have a mature Indian Aunty. Any suggestions as to where or how I'd find one?

Thanks.

Member #6048
07-03-21, 14:15
How come the average age for Asian body rub providers on TNA is late 30's and up?

Not complaining as all the ones I've seen are great, just wondering why there isn't any younger blood to be found in that market on TNA.

Champagne is the youngest one I've seen and even she is probably out of her 20s.

Leftai2000
07-03-21, 17:02
How come the average age for Asian body rub providers on TNA is late 30's and up?

Not complaining as all the ones I've seen are great, just wondering why there isn't any younger blood to be found in that market on TNA.

Champagne is the youngest one I've seen and even she is probably out of her 20s.I've no idea what the right answer is, but my assumption would be that they're in larger cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc. They probably.

Are worked in those places until they're kind of used up, then start moving around.

Marko Ramius
07-04-21, 11:48
I've no idea what the right answer is, but my assumption would be that they're in larger cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc. They probably.

Are worked in those places until they're kind of used up, then start moving around.That could be one possibility.

I suspect that the big reason is that birth rates in South Korea, China, and a lesser extent Vietnam have dropped a huge amount in the last thirty years. So there simply aren't as many young hotties to go around in the first place.

VinceHeartSk
07-14-21, 14:49
That could be one possibility.

I suspect that the big reason is that birth rates in South Korea, China, and a lesser extent Vietnam have dropped a huge amount in the last thirty years. So there simply aren't as many young hotties to go around in the first place.This combined with they have developed to the point of where the major cities are on par / better that most American big cities and they can charge a comparable amount there (the prices I see in asia are 100 USD cheaper than GSL, but the cost of living is also lower). Also, since they are developed, there are more opportunities for hotties as models, etc.

SeattleMassage
07-14-21, 17:46
So what is the best website nowadays then? I can't seem to determine what it is. Is there even one at all anymore?

No more CL, no more BP, DoubleList and Bedpage both suck as far as I have seen and determined, STG sucks too.

You can PM me if you don't want to write it here.

I really miss the old days of writing an ad on CL and having like 10 email replies to it by like 9 or 10 am haha.

Leftai2000
07-14-21, 22:25
So what is the best website nowadays then? I can't seem to determine what it is. Is there even one at all anymore?

No more CL, no more BP, DoubleList and Bedpage both suck as far as I have seen and determined, STG sucks too.

You can PM me if you don't want to write it here.

I really miss the old days of writing an ad on CL and having like 10 email replies to it by like 9 or 10 am haha.I really miss both Backpage and CL Erotic Services! It was always a bit hit and miss on either one, but my goodness, the hits were fabulous!

Andros5001
07-22-21, 06:46
Something interesting I've noticed with some of the Thai AAMP girls is that they all share the same tattoo on their left upper back. It's like 5 bamboo canes. Anyone also noticed this?

Camhole
07-23-21, 01:25
Something interesting I've noticed with some of the Thai AAMP girls is that they all share the same tattoo on their left upper back. It's like 5 bamboo canes. Anyone also noticed this?It's a Buddhist religious tattoo. Very popular among Thai sex workers.

FriendlyFun
07-26-21, 16:23
New to Seattle area. Were rates increasing in last 12 months in Seattle due to border closed? Because no alternatives (to Seattle area providers)? Seems like over the border to Vancouver BC is cheaper, safer, easier. Thinking I could drive over the boarder. I wonder how long it takes rates to adjust in Seattle area once border opens?

Marko Ramius
07-27-21, 11:53
New to Seattle area. Were rates increasing in last 12 months in Seattle due to border closed? Because no alternatives (to Seattle area providers)? Seems like over the border to Vancouver BC is cheaper, safer, easier. Thinking I could drive over the boarder. I wonder how long it takes rates to adjust in Seattle area once border opens?I've mongered on both sides of the border for well on thirty years and I've never seen any relationship between V-town prices and Seattle prices.

Also both markets are very diverse and interconnect with themselves in weird ways.

Seattle thankfully has no equivalent to the high-track street girls (who wildly overcharge for crap unenthusiastic service) and also no equivalent to the infamous high-end massage places like Swedish Touch (again wildly overpriced but with beautiful girls). On the other hand, AAMPs (called "micros" in Vancouver) tend to have cuter, younger girls and on average better service than Seattle area AAMPs -- for about the same prices. Indys are a mixed bag there -- some of my ATFs were from there, but on the other hand I've had my share of meetups that ended up being a total waste of money and an evening.

My opinion is that prices went up in Seattle mostly because a lot of girls dropped out of the business in early 2020 because of COVID. The remaining girls were mostly the most dysfunctional and most desperate.

FriendlyFun
07-27-21, 13:32
I've mongered on both sides of the border for well on thirty years and I've never seen any relationship between V-town prices and Seattle prices.

Also both markets are very diverse and interconnect with themselves in weird ways.

Seattle thankfully has no equivalent to the high-track street girls (who wildly overcharge for crap unenthusiastic service) and also no equivalent to the infamous high-end massage places like Swedish Touch (again wildly overpriced but with beautiful girls). On the other hand, AAMPs (called "micros" in Vancouver) tend to have cuter, younger girls and on average better service than Seattle area AAMPs -- for about the same prices. Indys are a mixed bag there -- some of my ATFs were from there, but on the other hand I've had my share of meetups that ended up being a total waste of money and an evening.

My opinion is that prices went up in Seattle mostly because a lot of girls dropped out of the business in early 2020 because of COVID. The remaining girls were mostly the most dysfunctional and most desperate.Thank you for your informative reply, greatly appreciated.

I used to do friendly casual Arrangements (prefer fit single moms. They're focused, usually well organized. And I'm the low buck SD when they're looking for safe, reliable adult fun w / some $ help instead of broke / dysfunctional / controlling boyfriends) in Toronto / Detroit / Dallas.

Tried another monger's guidance to try eyeballing an Aurora Ave streetwalker, doing a paid car conversation to establish if she's non-crazy / interesting. Kinda worked (nice spinner bod, non-crazy, interesting). But I goofed on not checking if she's local. Seems she was part of a stable of traveling SWs. Monger's guidance did have caveat that it takes work, patience, miss-fires until a good one is found.

SeattleMassage
08-19-21, 19:12
OnlyFans will ban sexually explicit content starting this October.

Nudity will be permissible in some circumstances.

Brooks Bank
08-19-21, 19:35
Are there any reputable SW's from these sites worth seeing?

BaryMcCochener
08-28-21, 12:23
I've mongered on both sides of the border for well on thirty years and I've never seen any relationship between V-town prices and Seattle prices.

My opinion is that prices went up in Seattle mostly because a lot of girls dropped out of the business in early 2020 because of COVID. The remaining girls were mostly the most dysfunctional and most desperate.I'd argue that the talent / value / variety and sheer number of establishments are far greater north of the border. FS from a cute 20-something of any descent at the standard rates of $160/$180/$200 CAD ($0.79 current exchange making your hour visit $158 USD) is hands-down the best deal you can drive to. Tiger Spa, SASA, Atlantis and literally 100's more offer services safe from LE and hassle-free entertainment. It's a playground for those of us below the 49th parallel.

Member #6048
09-30-21, 20:27
Random question but how often do girls you've seen hit you up?

I have a few different burner numbers but a couple girls message me consistently.

KassieDior texts me at least once every two weeks letting me know which area she's in which is surprising since I've only met her once for a QV months ago.

It has me wondering if it's common for girls to send out mass texts to all the hobbyists they've seen in hopes of booking appointments.

I would understand a girl I've seen many times reaching out every once in a while, but like I said I only met Kassie once.

Michael1967
09-30-21, 21:26

I have a few different burner numbers but a couple girls message me consistently.

KassieDior texts me at least once every two weeks letting me know which area she's in which is surprising since I've only met her once for a QV months ago.

It has me wondering if it's common for girls to send out mass texts to all the hobbyists they've seen in hopes of booking appointments.

I would understand a girl I've seen many times reaching out every once in a while, but like I said I only met Kassie once.I got several today. Rent is due.

DrtyHarry
09-30-21, 22:03

I would understand a girl I've seen many times reaching out every once in a while, but like I said I only met Kassie once.I am 99% sure they are not individually texting people. Many of them have contact list groups and they blast the entire group that they are going to be in a particular area on that day. I get a lot of these. I once asked the lady about it and she told me she just bulk texts customers that she has seen and she knows that those people are safe bets I. E. Not a bad appointment. So I am sure most other SPs probably do the same.

TomFooleryXXX
10-01-21, 02:02
I've been trying to contact Mikki for a while now, but haven't heard anything back. It's rare that I get a chance to play and I have such an opportunity coming up in a few days. Mikki is my preferred choice to visit with, but I haven't seen her before and I haven't received any reply back from her. The days are going by on me and I'm getting worried that I'll need to come up with an alternate plan. (I like to plan ahead and not at the last minute.) Does anyone know Mikki's current status? Is she seeing clients? No recent posts from her. Is she on hiatus? Thanks.

ShavedKitties
10-01-21, 22:26
I am 99% sure they are not individually texting people. Many of them have contact list groups and they blast the entire group that they are going to be in a particular area on that day. I get a lot of these. I once asked the lady about it and she told me she just bulk texts customers that she has seen and she knows that those people are safe bets I. E. Not a bad appointment. So I am sure most other SPs probably do the same.Group text to DL is what's going on. I blocked Kassie because of this. Just unblock when you're ready to see her again.

RayMan3377
10-01-21, 23:51
I'd argue that the talent / value / variety and sheer number of establishments are far greater north of the border. FS from a cute 20-something of any descent at the standard rates of $160/$180/$200 CAD ($0.79 current exchange making your hour visit $158 USD) is hands-down the best deal you can drive to. Tiger Spa, SASA, Atlantis and literally 100's more offer services safe from LE and hassle-free entertainment. It's a playground for those of us below the 49th parallel.You argument is definitely a sound one with merit. If you like a little higher level up north try this place. It's is top notch. They are young, good looking and have a great attitude! About $250 US but well worth a try at least once.

https://www.foxden.ca/

LiteSoda
10-02-21, 16:43
You argument is definitely a sound one with merit. If you like a little higher level up north try this place. It's is top notch. They are young, good looking and have a great attitude! About $250 US but well worth a try at least once.

https://www.foxden.ca/Is that foxden place just a FBSM or is there full service or what? Sort of blows my mind that it's just up north from here.

BaryMcCochener
10-02-21, 22:35
You argument is definitely a sound one with merit. If you like a little higher level up north try this place. It's is top notch. They are young, good looking and have a great attitude! About $250 US but well worth a try at least once.

https://www.foxden.ca/How could I have left The Fox Den off my list? Definitely in the rotation.

BaryMcCochener
10-02-21, 22:43
Is that foxden place just a FBSM or is there full service or what? Sort of blows my mind that it's just up north from here.FS for certain (as are most of the 'spas' the trick is timing your negative COVID test w / in 72 hours of crossing the border. There's an arrivCAN app you can download that will walk you through the process. When you get to the quarantine portion, just use the address of a hotel near the border because it won't take our US address.

Passport.

Proof of Vaccine (both shots if applicable).

ArrivCAN app w / confirmation (automatically pops-up once you've completed the form).

Exchange USD to CAD (I use one of the two spots in DT White Rock. Way better than a bank or ATM).

Vancouver traffic is horrible, so after morning rush-hour and before the evening commute is best.

AnotherGuy22
10-03-21, 02:28
I've been trying to contact Mikki for a while now, but haven't heard anything back. It's rare that I get a chance to play and I have such an opportunity coming up in a few days. Mikki is my preferred choice to visit with, but I haven't seen her before and I haven't received any reply back from her. The days are going by on me and I'm getting worried that I'll need to come up with an alternate plan. (I like to plan ahead and not at the last minute.) Does anyone know Mikki's current status? Is she seeing clients? No recent posts from her. Is she on hiatus? Thanks.I just saw Mikki at her Bellevue incall on Thursday.

TomFooleryXXX
10-03-21, 17:25
I just saw Mikki at her Bellevue incall on Thursday.Okay, good to know. I'll keep holding out to hope that she'll reply day of, but I'll still come up with a plan B just in case.

Xerious28
10-09-21, 05:25
I say we stand our ground. If that city council women is elected, those that don't will be taken down and we'll still be here. They'll eventually get a clue, I hope.

I'll admit though, like you, I don't stop in aurora but I have succumbed to rolling down the window and quickly accepting their initial "want to date" with "sure" and "get in" to get them in the car, but then I really do the negotiations. She either accepts my additional requests or she gets out on the next block.

I think there is some of that, true. But I also think that what's happened is that the SWs out there have trained us men to talk at the window as well as to stop right where they are standing. When this first started happening I resisted, then I realized I wasn't going to get anything if I didn't figure it out. While I still don't stop immediately where the girl is standing if she's in a bad spot, I admit I've bent the rules on window chatter. I'll park and watch for a while if I can, if the girls moves around or talks to guys and nobody gets popped, she's not a decoy. But I have stopped numerous times around a corner from where an SW is standing and she'll just peek around the corner at me. Sometimes she'll wave to me to come to HER. I won't if she's standing immediately right on Aurora or some other very public place. Just won't do it. They want ME to go to THEM, even if it's just a 30-foot walk.

And while I can't verify, there seem to be a lot of newer guys out there and they've learned to play the game by doing the chat at the window and by stopping right where the girls want them to in the open. They've been trained to do that by the girls. On the Instagram page for Seattle streetwalkers, some SWs are commenting about guys not rolling down their windows to chat. They don't want to get in. I don't know how we're going to do it, but WE somehow need to change THEIR behavior. I'm telling ya, if the City Attorney spot is filled by that gal who wants to go after buyers, it could really impact us as so many of us are now prone to be fooled by a decoy who talks at the window.

BK Allday
10-09-21, 11:34
Nicole Thomas-Kennedy wants to decriminalize sex work. Full stop. All of us who live in Seattle should be voting for her.

I'm telling ya, if the City Attorney spot is filled by that gal who wants to go after buyers, it could really impact us as so many of us are now prone to be fooled by a decoy who talks at the window.

Rex Hughes
10-12-21, 04:44
Drove around last night between 7-10 pm. SW from ihop to 145th. Police cruisers stationed every couple blocks, they even pulled over some people around the ihop blocks. Found this girl off Listcrawler, Kandi, 5'5' BSW spinner. Amazing body, about 25 in age, medium brown skin with tattoos. She's from AZ, here until end of month. She walks AA, she got a room at Nexus. Anyways called her up and she asked form $50 for HHR, then after I didn't respond she offered a "special" for just $. Service was all safety, she had a good attitude and she wasn't stuck up. Mission Accomplished! Her ad and number is in Listcrawler if you want it. These girls are facing mounting pressure from police activity, and with the weather changing I feel a swing in prices. Time to collect!Sounds like mounting pressure from Poppo! LOL!

DrtyHarry
10-12-21, 11:37
Drove around last night between 7-10 pm. SW from ihop to 145th. Police cruisers stationed every couple blocks, they even pulled over some people around the ihop blocks. Found this girl off Listcrawler, Kandi, 5'5' BSW spinner. Amazing body, about 25 in age, medium brown skin with tattoos. She's from AZ, here until end of month. She walks AA, she got a room at Nexus. Anyways called her up and she asked form $50 for HHR, then after I didn't respond she offered a "special" for just $. Service was all safety, she had a good attitude and she wasn't stuck up. Mission Accomplished! Her ad and number is in Listcrawler if you want it. These girls are facing mounting pressure from police activity, and with the weather changing I feel a swing in prices. Time to collect!
Sounds like mounting pressure from Poppo! LOL!Violent crime is on the rise not only in Seattle but globally and especially all over the US. With the complaints about how there aren't enough police to deal with the uptick. You have to question why this is happening and what the priorities are. Stay safe out there guys.

Street Troller
10-12-21, 14:34
I've been watching police step-up on stopping men. That mostly hasn't been happening over this past summer. I've been seeing two girls who've been my regulars over the past month, they've both told me that money is coming much slower than it used to. One just bailed to Miami and the other said she'll leave in November. Not worth it to stand in the rain for limited return. They've both said that they'll relocate here "more permanently" depending upon how the City Attorney race turns-out. If Kennedy is elected, there could be some interesting changes out there.

Sounds like mounting pressure from Poppo! LOL!

CookieGuy
10-12-21, 15:08
I've been watching police step-up on stopping men. That mostly hasn't been happening over this past summer. I've been seeing two girls who've been my regulars over the past month, they've both told me that money is coming much slower than it used to. One just bailed to Miami and the other said she'll leave in November. Not worth it to stand in the rain for limited return. They've both said that they'll relocate here "more permanently" depending upon how the City Attorney race turns-out. If Kennedy is elected, there could be some interesting changes out there.Why? Simple. They can't arrest minorities or druggies or homeless or anyone fleeing a crime scene. That leaves spousal abuse claims, speeding and prostitution. The prostitution looks good in the papers so it is "Game On" regarding erection based crimes.

EngrJoe
10-12-21, 16:46
Nicole Thomas-Kennedy wants to decriminalize sex work. Full stop. All of us who live in Seattle should be voting for her.Not a fucking chance. She wants to decriminalize everything. It's bad enough with the T-rones chasing off the independents and small operators, and then driving around in their new Maserati's with hyper tinted windows to show their girls how successful they are.

Street Troller
10-12-21, 18:24
It's actually her opponent who wants to target buyers. That means you and I. She, like Kennedy, is still less-likely to target the SWs, so I'm not sure how they will differ in terms of pimps. One thing Kennedy stated is that it's the SWs out there who know who is trafficked but they never report because they are afraid of dealing with the criminal justice system. She wants to make that type of reporting easier for them to do. How, I have no idea, and we all know that a lot of SWs really do prefer their pimps, so I guess we'll see on that. But I honestly think that if Davison is elected, the stings will start back-up again and SPD will be going after all of us. With all of the talking through the window these girls out there right now have the guys conditioned to do, that will potentially be crazy.

I guess we'll see how that turns out. One thing that seems odd is that de-criminalization will embolden the girls out there and they'll continue to act wild. That's one of the biggest complaints from around that area, soccer moms and their kids having to see hookers standing out there in their thongs, LOL. Just seems as though if de-criminalization happens, there should be some sort of zone where the girls can walk. I don't know, just a thought.

Not a fucking chance. She wants to decriminalize everything. It's bad enough with the T-rones chasing off the independents and small operators, and then driving around in their new Maserati's with hyper tinted windows to show their girls how successful they are.

DrtyHarry
10-13-21, 10:36
Nicole Thomas-Kennedy wants to decriminalize sex work. Full stop. All of us who live in Seattle should be voting for her.You and everybody that is voting should dig deeper and then make up your mind. She is ultra liberal and wants to decriminalize everything not just sex work. She also wants to defund the police by 50%. That sounds good in theory and is very good for story books. But the stark reality is that Seattle today is bursting at the seams with violet crimes. Seattle always had the reputation of a safe city to grow up in and raise your kids. That is not true today. I am all for police education, reform and accountability. But I am definitely not in favor of defunding the police in anyway shape or form. I am a common man. That wants to live in a safe neighborhood and call the cops when I need them. Defunding the police is counter-intuitive for me. I do not want to turn this into a political discussion. But since you brought it up, I want to urge all voters to PLEASE read up and dig deep on the candidates and do not vote based on color (blue / red). Please read the issues and policies of each candidate, then make the best decision for yourself, family and community. Just my 2 cents.

Street Troller
10-14-21, 00:31
Speaking of digging deeper, there has been a lot of misinformation around the term "defund the police". What that means is to hire more social workers and other professionals so that they are available to certain situations and people such as sex workers, homeless and issues with the mentally-ill. This actually frees police officers to go to calls regarding actual crime. Right now in most American cities, cops are sent on calls for all kinds of social issues and not necessarily criminal situations. There have been times when they are tied-up on those calls and not responding quickly to very serious calls. That's what that means. If your concern, as you stated in your post, is that you want police to be available when you call then this proposed method is actually what you should be looking at.

All I know is this. We've had homeless for years, we've had drug and addiction issues for years, we've have issues with mentally-ill on our streets and of course issues with prostitution. It's safe to say here that for all of our lives these issues have all essentially been handled via law enforcement. Here's the thing - we still have issues and none of these things have declined over the years. Law enforcement and criminalization hasn't resolved any of it. I'm to the point of trying something different. I don't see a lot of the same issues we have here in other western nations. We need to take a look at other methods. It's time.

But either way, vote your conscience. I'm but one person. This has been an interesting race and i'm starting to follow it closely and very interested to see how it turns out.

You and everybody that is voting should dig deeper and then make up your mind. She is ultra liberal and wants to decriminalize everything not just sex work. She also wants to defund the police by 50%. That sounds good in theory and is very good for story books. But the stark reality is that Seattle today is bursting at the seams with violet crimes. Seattle always had the reputation of a safe city to grow up in and raise your kids. That is not true today. I am all for police education, reform and accountability. But I am definitely not in favor of defunding the police in anyway shape or form. I am a common man. That wants to live in a safe neighborhood and call the cops when I need them. Defunding the police is counter-intuitive for me. I do not want to turn this into a political discussion. But since you brought it up, I want to urge all voters to PLEASE read up and dig deep on the candidates and do not vote based on color (blue / red). Please read the issues and policies of each candidate, then make the best decision for yourself, family and community. Just my 2 cents.

Michael1967
10-14-21, 00:41
There has been a lot of misinformation around the term "defund the police". What that means is to hire more social workers and other professionals so that they are available to certain situations and people such as sex workers, homeless and issues with the mentally-ill. This actually frees police officers to go to calls regarding actual crime. Right now in most American cities, cops are called for all kinds of social issues and not necessarily criminal situations. There have been times when they are tied-up on those calls and not responding quickly to very serious calls. That what that means.

All I know is this. We've had homeless for years, we've had drug and addiction issues for years, we've have issues with mentally-ill on our streets and of course issues with prostitution. It's safe to say here that for all of our lives these issues have all essentially been handled via law enforcement. Here's the thing - we still have issues and none of these things have declined. Law enforcement hasn't resolved any of it. I'm to the point of trying something different. I don't see a lot of the same issues we have here in other western nations. We need to take a look at other methods. It's time.I think the people that want to "defund the police" have it all wrong. If you want to send out all of these great social workers and other professionals to try and help, then do it this way.

Find some money; hire those people put them to work.

If the number of calls to the police are reduced THEN defund the police.

We have a system that works somewhat. Defunding the police would dismantle that system and start a new one with no guarantee of success. When all hell breaks loose and the system fails, we will have no recourse (except vigilante justice, which we are pretty close to right now).

Street Troller
10-14-21, 00:49
But what is "reduction" as it stands in the system right now? If someone calls for a mental health disturbance, cops are being sent. There is no one else to send, so I'm not sure how they'd determine which calls aren't for police when there is nobody else to send.

Ugh, last thing I wanted to do was argue politics on a pussy board, LOL. Do some research, find what speaks to you and vote for it. I can't change any of your minds, just look at the options and decide for yourselves. I'll be very interested to see how this race turns-out.

If the number of calls to the police are reduced THEN defund the police.

Jibble1
10-21-21, 15:46
Seeing multiple providers increase their prices from 250 - 350 with more increases coming soon in the next couple months they said. I might as well book a trip to Asia at this point jfc.

Dxddxd
10-21-21, 17:55
Seeing multiple providers increase their prices from 250 - 350 with more increases coming soon in the next couple months they said. I might as well book a trip to Asia at this point jfc.Fed and Treasurer said it's a short term and it will come back down. Let's hope.

TomaIn
10-21-21, 20:30
Fed and Treasurer said it's a short term and it will come back down. Let's hope.There vision of Short Term and our vision of it are years apart. I only see it continue to rise up to around 15%. All these stimulus checks and the FREE vaccines have to get paid for. Businesses are having to ay a lot more to get workers.

Street Troller
10-31-21, 06:17
Wasn't sure where this post belongs so trying here. Admin, let me know if you'd prefer I post this kind of content in a different forum.

I sometimes watch this channel on YouTube called Soft White Underbelly. The channel's creator is a photographer in Los Angeles and he set-up shop on skid row and does photography and interviews with people in and around the street life. He features interviews with addicts, prostitutes, pimps, mentally-ill, gang members, etc. I find some of his content to be very interesting.

Today he posted this half-hour interview with an SW who walks Figueroa Street which is one of the main tracks in LA. She's 23 and started when she was 13. Said she sometimes travels, wonder if she comes up this way. I think it's a good watch in case you're interested -.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItUUmukrKM0

Some of his interviews with pimps are pretty interesting as well. Perhaps I'll post some of those, too.

Mister Blister
10-31-21, 07:08
Wasn't sure where this post belongs so trying here. Admin, let me know if you'd prefer I post this kind of content in a different forum.

I sometimes watch this channel on YouTube called Soft White Underbelly. The channel's creator is a photographer in Los Angeles and he set-up shop on skid row and does photography and interviews with people in and around the street life. He features interviews with addicts, prostitutes, pimps, mentally-ill, gang members, etc. I find some of his content to be very interesting..I watched that and wasn't aware of this Youtube Channel. I looked around and saw this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGiFpJC9LM

Follow up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l4aAIF-iW9U

The Whittakers Inbred Family. This seems unbelievable. Especially Ray The Dog Boy. I grew up down South and have seen some messed up stuff and people in Arkansas and Kentucky but never nothing like that. Makes me wonder can it be true. A lot of White Trailer Trash and Hillbilly stereotypes are true [Deleted by Admin]

I once bought a puppy from what I found out later was a puppy mill and the poor thing was probably inbred and only lived 5 years. If The Whittakers are that inbred do they even have 23 pairs of chromosomes and I hope they all have been sterilized so it can't passed on.

Duke Stalin
11-14-21, 23:19
Hi all,

This is not a recent report, I must have seen her in August 2021 but I was inspired by seeing that Dxxxx is back in the menu at Kangels. Here's my report, her pictures are really nice imo and this attracted me to finally make the call to see her as I had wondered what it would be like. To my surprise when I arrived it was the same girl as the pictures but with short hair, the kind that is super short on the back, I was a bit disappointed to be honest, nonetheless continued with my appointment. Shower was okay nothing extraordinary just the usual BBBJ and making sure I was cleaned up good. I'm not into FK so I don't really go for that so I can't comment on whether she does that or not. Once in the bedroom, she started with BBBJ and I felt she pulled back way too much for my liking, the actual BJ was okay no DT, no rimming there was some BLS but minimal. We started with mish, switched to cow girl, ended with doggy. I'm a one punch man, don't really feel like sticking around afterwards so I didn't stay for seconds despite paying the full hour, I'm probably on the minority on that front. It was a good session, but on 5 star rating I'd say a 3 for me. Total damage was standard $$$5 for this place, I did not partake on BBFS but is available on the menu for an additional $.

P.S.

Not really sure if I'm allowed to post a first name hence the xxx stuff.

Ggwp996
11-26-21, 16:29
I wanted to see what others think. In my experience the Asian providers provide and do much better service and experience. The communication frequency is better and also they don't suffer from GPS. But, non Asian providers are arrogant, buzz kills, average looking and are looking to scam me. I know the pictures of Asian providers are never the same but, I do enjoy the service they provide.

What do you'll think or have experienced?

Camhole
11-26-21, 23:22
I wanted to see what others think. In my experience the Asian providers provide and do much better service and experience. The communication frequency is better and also they don't suffer from GPS. But, non Asian providers are arrogant, buzz kills, average looking and are looking to scam me. I know the pictures of Asian providers are never the same but, I do enjoy the service they provide.

What do you'll think or have experienced?Almost every encounter with an Asian provider, for me at least, has been better than a non Asian. There are a few exceptions but overall I'm much more impressed with Asians.

I also have a weakness for Asian ladies so that might cloud my judgment too.

Seaperv
12-08-21, 00:59
Looking for a waxing studio that also does a HJ finish.

Two words to describe a male Brazilian, Pretty nuts!

Incendix77
12-09-21, 13:29
Looking for a waxing studio that also does a HJ finish.

Two words to describe a male Brazilian, Pretty nuts!I get this done but a bit of a nicer finish would be amazing.

MassageMeow
12-09-21, 18:38
I get this done but a bit of a nicer finish would be amazing.She hasn't posted since COVID started, but she had provided exactly what you're looking for. Was located near the Fred Meyer in Greenwood. Might be worth seeing if she's still providing, and if not, if she has a recommendation. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232651-Thai-Lily.

BackDoordRiver
01-10-22, 15:40
Thinking of planning a trip to South America to check out the scene in Colombia, Brazil, or somewhere else. Saw one of those articles for the all inclusive sex resort. Me being lazy, I figured I'd give that a shot but can't seem to find any more info on it. Has anyone made a trip down before? And if you have, could you give me some pointers or recommendations?

Anonymous420
01-10-22, 19:07
Thinking of planning a trip to South America to check out the scene in Colombia, Brazil, or somewhere else. Saw one of those articles for the all inclusive sex resort. Me being lazy, I figured I'd give that a shot but can't seem to find any more info on it. Has anyone made a trip down before? And if you have, could you give me some pointers or recommendations?I've seen a few out of the Dominican Republic. DR Nights, etc. From what I understand those "package" deals is pretty much you paying above regular rates for an Air B&B and delivery of a prostitute or two to your room, and a few bottles of booze. It might be a lot of fun, and I've been tempted, but I also read that you get more bang for your buck to get a regular inclusive resort package deal and just hire your own local entertainment. Recommendation is to avoid "family frendly" resorts and stick to adult or couples only places.

Michael1967
01-10-22, 20:50
I've seen a few out of the Dominican Republic. DR Nights, etc. From what I understand those "package" deals is pretty much you paying above regular rates for an Air B&B and delivery of a prostitute or two to your room, and a few bottles of booze. It might be a lot of fun, and I've been tempted, but I also read that you get more bang for your buck to get a regular inclusive resort package deal and just hire your own local entertainment. Recommendation is to avoid "family frendly" resorts and stick to adult or couples only places.I do Latin America regularly. Any time someone brings pussy to you, you will be paying US prices (instead of the just the standard Gringo tax). I was just in Costa Rica. I paid $100 per visit, found out other American guys were paying $60-80 and locals were paying about $40. Of course, paying $100 was heaven for me and I honestly would wake up at 10 AM walk outside my door, grab a girl. Have breakfast, do my touristy shit and come back at 5-6 PM, hit up another girl and then have dinner. I would go out at night to the bars and nightclubs, but they closed at 10 PM for because of Covid. So, I'd grab someone before everything closed. Afterwards, If I couldn't get to sleep, I'd go out at 2-3 am and pick up another one and bring her back to my room. I honestly had about 35 different women in 10 days (and had to buy Viagra for the first time in my life to do it).

Dominican Republic is about the same. I paid $75 and everyone bitched at me for paying too much, but just like Costa Rica, I couldn't walk a block or have a meal alone without someone trying to fuck me for money. On a lesser scale, Peru ($40-50), Ecuador ($20) where I had to put a little more effort into it, but I never had trouble finding an extremely hot woman for a decent price without help.

I just want to quickly say that if you're doing to the tourist sex-resort, you will be getting pros. Your best sex will be with local girls that will take your $50-100 and then go home for a month because they made the money they needed. Also, you still have to abide by US laws. The age of consent in Honduras (a place I used to travel extensively) is 14. Don't even think about it. You can be jailed in the US for up to 30 years for doing stupid shit like that. In Costa Rica and DR, the hotels I stay at check the girl's I'd before they allow her to enter with you. Other places don't care, but you are subject to being blackmailed if you're an idiot.

Michael1967
01-10-22, 22:01
I've seen a few out of the Dominican Republic. DR Nights, etc. From what I understand those "package" deals is pretty much you paying above regular rates for an Air B&B and delivery of a prostitute or two to your room, and a few bottles of booze. It might be a lot of fun, and I've been tempted, but I also read that you get more bang for your buck to get a regular inclusive resort package deal and just hire your own local entertainment. Recommendation is to avoid "family frendly" resorts and stick to adult or couples only places.Oh. Also, (most) inclusive resorts (and many, many hotels) do not allow you to bring in locals. They say it's "for your protection". Even though prostitution is legal in most countries, they are still Catholic countries and frown upon it. You must always check to see if the hotel / resort or AirBnb you use is guest friendly, the vast majority are not. When I left my poon hotel in Jaco, Costa Rica (hotel that allowed hundreds of hookers to roam freely hitting on the single men there), I took my "girlfriend" to a real hotel in San Jose. We had to lie and say we were married or they wouldn't give us the room.

Marko Ramius
01-10-22, 22:36
Oh. Also, (most) inclusive resorts (and many, many hotels) do not allow you to bring in locals. They say it's "for your protection"...I'd say ninety percent of hotels in Asia were guest friendly.

They might charge you sometimes obscene "joiner" fees. But you could almost always get a girl to your room without too much trouble. When I traveled to Hong Kong for business there was one hotel that always gave you this little folder when you checked in. One whole page of the folder was the procedure for bringing a "guest" to your room.

Michael1967
01-10-22, 23:06
I'd say ninety percent of hotels in Asia were guest friendly.

They might charge you sometimes obscene "joiner" fees. But you could almost always get a girl to your room without too much trouble. When I traveled to Hong Kong for business there was one hotel that always gave you this little folder when you checked in. One whole page of the folder was the procedure for bringing a "guest" to your room.Latin America is the opposite. The civvy women don't like the "dirty" hookers and refuse to use the same bathrooms as them and like I said before, Catholic countries. Prostitution is allowed (because people have to eat), but if definitely frowned upon.

WillieDave
01-11-22, 00:41
I have been to Blackbeards resort in the Dominican Republic and it is nice as they have chicas on site there and they all charge the same price, so no haggling if you don't want to. But I would always ask for two shots and would pay extra for that. I did also stay out a Hotel outside of Blackbeards that was near the main strip and while the girls are cheaper you have to do more vetting of them. I hear now the place to stay in the DR is the Ahnvee Resort as they have a bunch of chicas that hang out at the bar looking to go back to your room kinda like it is at the Hotel Cocal in Costa Rica.

I have been wanting to goto Medellin in Columbia and I hear the Mansion is the place to stay there as they also have a bunch of chicas that hang out at the bar. I keep seeing pics of the chicas down there and they are so fucking beautiful I don't think I would come back to the states if I did go there.

BackDoordRiver
01-11-22, 01:54
I have been to Blackbeards resort in the Dominican Republic and it is nice as they have chicas on site there and they all charge the same price, so no haggling if you don't want to. But I would always ask for two shots and would pay extra for that. I did also stay out a Hotel outside of Blackbeards that was near the main strip and while the girls are cheaper you have to do more vetting of them. I hear now the place to stay in the DR is the Ahnvee Resort as they have a bunch of chicas that hang out at the bar looking to go back to your room kinda like it is at the Hotel Cocal in Costa Rica.

I have been wanting to goto Medellin in Columbia and I hear the Mansion is the place to stay there as they also have a bunch of chicas that hang out at the bar. I keep seeing pics of the chicas down there and they are so fucking beautiful I don't think I would come back to the states if I did go there.How much do they charge?

Michael1967
01-11-22, 08:28

I have been wanting to goto Medellin in Columbia and I hear the Mansion is the place to stay there as they also have a bunch of chicas that hang out at the bar. I keep seeing pics of the chicas down there and they are so fucking beautiful I don't think I would come back to the states if I did go there.I usually do a chica friendly air BNB in Sosua. If you haven't been there, you must go. Trust me.

SfoDavid67
01-11-22, 22:01
Gents-.

If someone could send me a PM, I have a couple of questions about the Seattle area that does not pertain to the hobby. I'd appreciate any assistance!

WillieDave
01-12-22, 15:02
How much do they charge?It's been a few years since I have went, but if I remember correctly I was usually paying about 60 for fun with the chicas.

Durrick
01-28-22, 01:00
Greetings fellow hobbyists,

This is my first post on a newly created account, but I'm a veteran monger and it's been many years since I've last visited this site. My work has me traveling to Washington and it will be my first time visiting your state. I'll be staying in the Seattle area next month and was wanting to know more about the general scene in Seattle and surrounding area. I was doing a bit of research on the notorious Aurora stroll, which lead me to YouTube, where I watched several videos people've been posting featuring the daytime shenanigans. After reviewing the Streetwalker reports it sounds like I'll be arriving at a bad time since apparently that stroll has come under a lot of unwanted scrutiny. Nonetheless, I'll probably be cruising the neighborhood to do a little sightseeing for the fun of it. I've been at this hobby for a long time but would really appreciate any tips and advice any of you have to share since I'll be out of my element. While I'm not *planning* to partake in the street scene, I can't always guarantee my little head will be in agreement if I see something good coming my way. Also, I'd love to know of any good strip clubs and AMPs in the area. I'm really not sure how friendly Seattle strip clubs are but I'll rummage through some reports and see what I can learn. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. The same goes for AMPs (I'm partial to Chinese girls). Please feel free to PM me. Hoping to hear back from the collective brotherhood! Thanks in advance.

SeattleMassage
02-17-22, 10:12
Most, maybe not all, but most, of the information anyone would want on any country is in the international sex guide, rates, locations, hotels, bars and restaurants, first hand reports, etc.

Grand Piano
02-19-22, 12:32
It appears that Rubratings.com is being seized by the government today. The weird part is that some cities like Orlando are still working while Seattle is showing a seizure image.

MartyByrde
02-19-22, 15:20
It appears that Rubratings.com is being seized by the government today. The weird part is that some cities like Orlando are still working while Seattle is showing a seizure image.Yeah, both the sites for Seattle and Tacoma are MIA.

MartyByrde
02-19-22, 17:36
It appears that Rubratings.com is being seized by the government today. The weird part is that some cities like Orlando are still working while Seattle is showing a seizure image.In actuality, here is the most recent message on the RubRatings sites for Seattle and Tacoma:

"Unfortunately our site is under attack by relentless hackers, and they are deleting user ads. We are trying to resolve the issue, and we sincerely apologize for the issue. ".

BobSizemore53
02-19-22, 18:32
Yeah, both the sites for Seattle and Tacoma are MIA.They've posted an update about some hackers deleting posts.

SeattleGonzo
02-27-22, 00:26
In actuality, here is the most recent message on the RubRatings sites for Seattle and Tacoma:

"Unfortunately our site is under attack by relentless hackers, and they are deleting user ads. We are trying to resolve the issue, and we sincerely apologize for the issue. ".That is a shame. I wonder how it happened.

Do any other sites have problems.

Street Troller
04-07-22, 13:27
Not sure where to post this question, but anyone have any experience with hobbying in Estonia and / or Latvia? I'm heading over there in a few weeks. I'll be in Tallin for a few days and then over by the Russian border. Same for Latvia, in Riga for a few days then over by Russia. This was all sort of sudden so haven't had a chance to really look into any activities in either country.

What do you know?

Marko Ramius
04-07-22, 17:40
I was in Riga for a few days in 2018 on business. Didn't have a lot of time for looking around but the hotel bar had a good number of ladies available at pretty reasonable prices (e. G. FS GFE for an hour or so for 100 euros).

There are a lot of escort services in that (and most other European cities) that provide lovely girls, usually at pretty high prices.

Cdude2
04-11-22, 16:09
Not sure where to post this question, but anyone have any experience with hobbying in Estonia and / or Latvia? I'm heading over there in a few weeks. I'll be in Tallin for a few days and then over by the Russian border. Same for Latvia, in Riga for a few days then over by Russia. This was all sort of sudden so haven't had a chance to really look into any activities in either country.

What do you know?You are in the wrong forum. Go to the internationalsexguide.info.

Kenankel
05-13-22, 19:02
Hey everyone, this one has travelled to my city and I'm interested in seeing her. Most of her online accounts seem new, but they look consistent at least. I was wondering if anyone here has spent time with her- I believe she was just in Seattle (https://www.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/7075939.htm). I searched the forums for a Jade but only saw one that works at a strip club. PM or replying here both work for me

Thanks so much!

Barry1
06-28-22, 17:56
Is anyone else getting texts from escorts?

I have had several reach out to me in the last 24 hours.

All of them are more high end.

What is going on?

None have offered me a discount.

Is business slow?

RavensBreach
06-28-22, 18:12

What is going on?

Is business slow?I'd wager it's because TNA's been down the past few days.

AssMan855
06-28-22, 18:15
My guess would be because TNA has been down for a few days, which many of the girls rely on.

What is going on?

Is business slow?

HelloThar
06-28-22, 19:47

What is going on?

Is business slow?LOL at the no discount. Good on you to ask when you get unsolicited texts.

I bet that will change the longer the other site is down.

EvilScout
06-29-22, 15:30
LOL at the no discount. Good on you to ask when you get unsolicited texts.

I bet that will change the longer the other site is down.It's changing! I have had a lot of unsolicited requests last few days and today 2 of them offered discounts but I "had to see her today". I push back with heavier discounts, desperation is an easy perfume to sniff out.

ES.

John Simple
06-30-22, 02:19
Hey everyone, this one has travelled to my city and I'm interested in seeing her. Most of her online accounts seem new, but they look consistent at least. I was wondering if anyone here has spent time with her- I believe she was just in Seattle (https://www.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/7075939.htm). I searched the forums for a Jade but only saw one that works at a strip club. PM or replying here both work for me

Thanks so much!I saw her when she was in Seattle. Very fun. No BBFS, but plenty of GFE energy otherwise. Would see her again.

Maui Glory
06-30-22, 15:59
So, my work place has an open floorplan and my desk is diagnol from a female coworker. Given the way my computer monitor is angled I pretty much have a full on view of her from the torso upwards. She looks like a provider I know, and she has a great rack. I love looking at it all day but it makes me very horny.

That's all. Just needed someplace to say this.

Carry on.

CougGuy829
06-30-22, 17:38
So, my work place has an open floorplan and my desk is diagnol from a female coworker. Given the way my computer monitor is angled I pretty much have a full on view of her from the torso upwards. She looks like a provider I know, and she has a great rack. I love looking at it all day but it makes me very horny.

That's all. Just needed someplace to say this.

Carry on.You should tell us who this provider is. Love me some great tits.

Datits
07-02-22, 21:00
Just got a email from a group claiming they Hacked TNA and extorting bitcoin from having your info posted and emailed. It came from a website purool dot com. Anyone else?

My guess would be because TNA has been down for a few days, which many of the girls rely on..

DatoDaddio
07-02-22, 22:06
Just got a email from a group claiming they Hacked TNA and extorting bitcoin from having your info posted and emailed. It came from a website purool dot com. Anyone else?

.Yeah I got it too. So did my buddy. I've emailed two providers and he emailed one. And no providers got any emails. It looks like the hackers are only going after hobbyists.

MBennett76
07-03-22, 01:02

.Yep, got one too. They said they were going to release info on face book if I didn't give them 200.00 in bitcoins by July 7th. I don't have face book. It's a scam.

DatoDaddio
07-03-22, 01:32
I'm in the fence about paying the hackers price. Where's everyone else at?

MBennett76
07-03-22, 09:18

.I also received an email regarding this. The info they have is some of your posts, it has no personal info. Of course I have never given and personal info to TNA. It's a scam.

BBHunter425
07-03-22, 09:30
I have received two emails so far. They both came thru my SPAM folder as they are using a redirect for their email address. It displays as "leak@tnaboard.com" but their email client is with "doiteasy.net" so if you use most mainstream email services such as GMAIL it will be in SPAM. Below is a copy of mine. My username is blocked out as well as my fake birthdate which I supplied to TNA when I registered. It appears they have at least acquired my username, email address used to register, the date I registered, where you are located, and copies of PMs I have received and sent. All of which I show below. I would assume they also have your password and IP address. For those concerned I would HIGHLY recommend if you use that same email address for any other websites you change the password immediately.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe & happy hunting.

BBHunter.

Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

As you known tnaboard.com is down, what happened? We are a hacker team, we hack to get money.

We hack tnaboard.com and get all the data, and we offered tnaboard.com admin to pay a small amount off BTC to keep the data safe, but he refused.

Now we will sell all the data on the dark web, and after that, we publish all the data online. Including your data.

Here is an example from the data we have about you:

XXXXXXXXXX.

XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com

Joindate: 2011-05-29 T00:38:18 Z.

XX-XX-1969.

Washington.

Region: west.

Title: Re: Your Time With Ophelia.

Message: Nola Guy85 - I saw her a few times a while back. She's a wonderful kisser and gives a pretty good BBBJ. Nice tits, decent MILF body, pretty submissive. DFKBBBJCFS usually two round.

To user: a:1:{s:2:"cc"; a:1:{I:332162;s:10:"Nola Guy85".

Title: Your Time With Ophelia.

Message: Hi Nola, Saw you got the chance to visit with lolipoplolipop52. I am coming down to Vancouver next week and was thinking about setting something up with Ophelia. Was curious if she measures up to p.

Message: Hi Mattnew, Saw you got the chance to visit with lolipoplolipop52. I am coming down to Vancouver next week and was thinking about setting something up with Ophelia. Was curious if she measures up t.

To user: a:1:{s:2:"cc"; a:1:{I:101221;s:7:"mattnew".

WarpFactor69
07-03-22, 10:02
I'm in the fence about paying the hackers price. Where's everyone else at?Do NOT pay it.

Mitch Cor
07-03-22, 11:14
Ask them for your IP address and name. If they don't have that, nobody gives a shit.

I have received two emails so far. They both came thru my SPAM folder as they are using a redirect for their email address. It displays as "leak@tnaboard.com" but their email client is with "doiteasy.net" so if you use most mainstream email services such as GMAIL it will be in SPAM. Below is a copy of mine. My username is blocked out as well as my fake birthdate which I supplied to TNA when I registered. It appears they have at least acquired my username, email address used to register, the date I registered, where you are located, and copies of PMs I have received and sent. All of which I show below. I would assume they also have your password and IP address. For those concerned I would HIGHLY recommend if you use that same email address for any other websites you change the password immediately.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe & happy hunting.

BBHunter.

Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

As you known tnaboard.com is down, what happened? We are a hacker team, we hack to get money.

We hack tnaboard.com and get all the data, and we offered tnaboard.com admin to pay a small amount off BTC to keep the data safe, but he refused.

Now we will sell all the data on the dark web, and after that, we publish all the data online. Including your data.

Here is an example from the data we have about you:

XXXXXXXXXX.

XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com

Joindate: 2011-05-29 T00:38:18 Z.

XX-XX-1969.

Washington.

Region: west.

Title: Re: Your Time With Ophelia.

Message: Nola Guy85 - I saw her a few times a while back. She's a wonderful kisser and gives a pretty good BBBJ. Nice tits, decent MILF body, pretty submissive. DFKBBBJCFS usually two round.

Message: Hi Nola, Saw you got the chance to visit with lolipoplolipop52. I am coming down to Vancouver next week and was thinking about setting something up with Ophelia. Was curious if she measures up to p.

Message: Hi Mattnew, Saw you got the chance to visit with lolipoplolipop52. I am coming down to Vancouver next week and was thinking about setting something up with Ophelia. Was curious if she measures up t.

To user: a:1:{s:2:"cc"; a:1:{I:101221;s:7:"mattnew".

ShavedKitties
07-04-22, 21:39
I'm in the fence about paying the hackers price. Where's everyone else at?I'm not paying shit, I'm super tempted to reply and taunt the idiots, but I know it's futile, probably a script filled by a bot.
Also, who's to say that you pay once they won't want more money in the future. Anyway, even if they had my personal information, who the fuck cares, they can publish if they want, so I look at an escort site, so what, looking is not a crime. Anyway, I'm on a vpn and the email they sent it to is my burner account. They can all fuck themselves, you mongers shouldn't pay either, ignore and move on.

Hopefully rates start going down after this LOL.

EddyWhtwtr
07-04-22, 23:28
I'm not paying shit, I'm super tempted to reply and taunt the idiots, but I know it's futile, probably a script filled by a bot.
Also, who's to say that you pay once they won't want more money in the future. Anyway, even if they had my personal information, who the fuck cares, they can publish if they want, so I look at an escort site, so what, looking is not a crime. Anyway, I'm on a vpn and the email they sent it to is my burner account. They can all fuck themselves, you mongers shouldn't pay either, ignore and move on.

Hopefully rates start going down after this LOL.By responding you prove that your email is valid which could get you more unwanted attention. It might feel good to tell them to fuck off, but you don't know anything about these people.

ColorfulMood
07-07-22, 19:44
I'm in the fence about paying the hackers price. Where's everyone else at?Once they realize you're scared enough to pay they'll bleed you dry. And they'll still sell the data on the dark web regardless.

Joseph1955
07-08-22, 02:03
Was talking to a provider that I'm semi friendly with who had a significant presence on TNA. She's moved on completely. And if TNA ever reappears she'll nuke her profile. Very concerned about the who knows what has really happened vs what we'd be told and she'd be scared to use the damn thing. She's lucky to have a black book of steadies, plus another income stream. I think there's a lot of us who would prefer to move on.

And fuck those hacker scammer blackmailers. It's all a bunch of bullshit. Don't even respond.

Flyer99
07-08-22, 08:29
Never use your primary anything to do things even remotely sketchy. No emails yet and my profile has been around since 2005.

This has been a good lesson for many who got careless. Burn your internet "you" and start over. Or just don't worry about it since most of these so called blackmailers have nothing anyway.

Keep calm, carry on, and fuck her right in the pussy.

SfoDavid67
07-08-22, 12:08
TNA Hack.

I got an email as well. I don't have Instagram or Twitter, got banned off facebook for 60 days for smart ass comments. My concern is that with my IP could they access my computer and get my banking information? They asked me for 200 in bit coin. Of course not paying.

Cheers!

SfoDavid67
07-08-22, 12:10
TNA Hack.

I got an email as well. I don't have Instagram or Twitter, got banned off facebook for 60 days for smart ass comments. My concern is that with my IP could they access my computer and get my banking information? They asked me for 200 in bit coin. 200 in bitcoin is 4378420.00. Of course not paying.

Cheers!

ScotchYoke
07-08-22, 12:19
TNA Hack.

I got an email as well. I don't have Instagram or Twitter, got banned off facebook for 60 days for smart ass comments. My concern is that with my IP could they access my computer and get my banking information? They asked me for 200 in bit coin. 200 in bitcoin is 4378420.00. Of course not paying.

Cheers!I think they mean $200 USD sent in BTC which is 0. 0092 BTC.

BBPornoGeek
07-08-22, 12:21
TNA Hack.

I got an email as well. I don't have Instagram or Twitter, got banned off facebook for 60 days for smart ass comments. My concern is that with my IP could they access my computer and get my banking information? They asked me for 200 in bit coin. 200 in bitcoin is 4378420.00. Of course not paying.They're asking for $200 equivalent in Bitcoin, not 200 bitcoins LOL.

They can't get your banking info unless you use the same email and password for banks.

Also, get a VPN for when you do mongering activities. I don't use STG because they're too stupid to use CloudFlare to help prevent DDoS but instead block IPs belonging to VPNs. ProtonVPN has free service if you don't want to pay for it but tends to be slow.

Again, never ever use any of your normal / regular email, phone, passwords, etc. For this activity. Essentially create a completely separate personality for this. Use a completely separate browser that is fully dedicated to this only so they can't use Facebook / Google / any social media tracking cookies to find you.

CrackedWheat
07-08-22, 12:42
TNA Hack.

Cheers!No they can not. They CAN access any site that you use the same user name and password. Hopefully nobody here is that naive. But it's worth going through and changing those on a regular basis anyhow. You can go into your user menu and see all the sites with locally stored credentials. Update all of them every few months. Same thing on your phone.

CW.

Marko Ramius
07-08-22, 12:53
Just a thought. I'm pretty sure we don't know exactly what all has happened here and can't make a lot of assumptions based on that. I'd suspect that we are just seeing the very tip of an iceberg.

There have been lots of posts about changing your passwords and using hard-to-guess passwords. That's great and all. But I'd argue that for a throwaway account that you want to be deniable it is smarter to deliberately use a crappy password. The most important point is not to let any password manager remember your password for you, because that could tie you to the account in an inconvenient way. It also might be smart to consider sharing an account with a couple of buddies. Because again that would make things more deniable.

MadVic
07-12-22, 06:34
So, a former well known and solid provider wants to get back into the business, but in a limited services way.

She was asking me about options, since TNAB is still down.

I am not up to speed on other local options.

Can anyone else suggest a decent option for her?

Thanks.

MadVic.

BBPornoGeek
07-12-22, 10:56
So, a former well known and solid provider wants to get back into the business, but in a limited services way.

Thanks.

MadVic.She could post here?

KitWalker1967
07-12-22, 11:42

Thanks.

MadVic.I think some ladies jumped over to Tryst, Silxa and Eros.

Member #6240
07-12-22, 12:37
She could post here?I'd love to know who this is.

VikVaughanKon
07-13-22, 21:28
Just a thought. I'm pretty sure we don't know exactly what all has happened here and can't make a lot of assumptions based on that. I'd suspect that we are just seeing the very tip of an iceberg.

There have been lots of posts about changing your passwords and using hard-to-guess passwords. That's great and all. But I'd argue that for a throwaway account that you want to be deniable it is smarter to deliberately use a crappy password. The most important point is not to let any password manager remember your password for you, because that could tie you to the account in an inconvenient way. It also might be smart to consider sharing an account with a couple of buddies. Because again that would make things more deniable.Nah you should definitely use a generated password and make sure it's not shared with any other sites. If deniability is the main concern simply use the password manager to generate unique passwords and then store them separately from your normal logins. Do not reuse passwords. Use a burner email account for your pooning bullshit.

DrtyHarry
07-14-22, 11:19

There have been lots of posts about changing your passwords and using hard-to-guess passwords. That's great and all. But I'd argue that for a throwaway account that you want to be deniable it is smarter to deliberately use a crappy password. The most important point is not to let any password manager remember your password for you, because that could tie you to the account in an inconvenient way. It also might be smart to consider sharing an account with a couple of buddies. Because again that would make things more deniable.I actually do things extremely differently. I would always use a throwaway account with a password manager and allow it to pick extremely long and complex passwords. I would never share that password with buddies. But each of us has to make up their own minds how secure they want their account to be. Having said that, there are now sites (good torrent sites) that actually monitor you I. E. If you do not use a good strong password and you share your pwd (I. E. Logins from different fingerprints) they will block you. Reason being the entire site is vulnerable at it's weakest link. Just my 2 cents.

Member #6240
07-14-22, 12:29
I'd argue that for a throwaway account that you want to be deniable it is smarter to deliberately use a crappy password.

It also might be smart to consider sharing an account with a couple of buddies. I'd be hard-pressed to come up with worse advice.

If someone gains access to your account, they can quickly change all of the access information and completely take ownership. They could then take actions with that account. And then in essence "give it back" and create a situation where you become accountable for their actions. Stupid.

The one thing anyone should learn in pooning is never trust anyone. Sharing information with "buddies" is just asking for trouble at some point.

Good advice is simply to firewall your poon universe from your real universe and ensure there's absolutely no crossover. Someone should be able to burn your poon-verse to the ground and still have absolutely no way to connect that universe to you. People that get in trouble pooning are using their real phone, their real email address, slipping and providing PII to providers or other hobbyists, paying in identifiable ways, or sending PII via email or PM.

And in terms of TNA, I'll say it again: all of the information the scammers are using. Email addresses, profile information, and PMs. Are all stored clear-text by default in the vBulletin DB. I don't disagree that you should change your passwords, but the likelihood that they can connect TNA you to real you is solely based on the crash landings above. If you were using your real phone, potentially fucked. Real email, potentially fucked. Real name, likely fucked. Sending real information in PMs like addresses, totally fucked.

MadVic
07-15-22, 01:28
Anyone looking for her ad and pics, you will find them on rubmd.

Madvic.

DannyInTheBurg
07-16-22, 02:09
I am traveling a bit this summer and found that I will have multiple layovers in Seattle. I have been reading through threads and don't think I will have a problem finding a provider, however, I am hoping you can help me with some questions.

1. Are there any great providers that service the SeaTac area hotels?

2. Any suggestions as far as "must see" provider?

3. Has anyone had luck with Margeaux? She looks incredible.

3. What area the best sites for the area? (I am looking at tryst, hot, sumo, adult search and Eros).

Thanks in advance!

SeattleMassage
07-20-22, 17:45
Both BackPage and CL used to have the nice feature that the guy could post his own ad stating what he was looking for exactly and so then have the girls then respond to him by writing to his ad.

So you could clearly say stuff like "no BBWs please" or "No drug users" or whatever it was you wanted to say in your ad and you could heavily hint what you were after if it was more fetish related or whatever. Maybe you just wanted like a JOI thing, or a sexy dance but not at a strip club, or something not too mainstream.

Is there any place (that actually receives web traffic) that is like that still / now?

Thanks.

SeattleMassage
07-21-22, 18:36
I'm seeking advice on which websites to look for females for non massage kind of encounters that are not full sex.

Like doing other things such as stripping for you-dirty talk, role play type sexy stuff, modeling sexy outfits etc. (but these would be at her place).

CL is gone. Backpage is gone. Bedpage is from what I can tell useless. Seeking seems to be from what I have read from reports far above my donation amounts and not what I can regularly afford. Tinder isn't right for this. STG is full of fake asian photos and mostly non English speakers. I don't want to pay full on the new normal hourly rates for this stuff which used to be able to be arranged over emails through CL easily with decent looking girls too.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. These kind of things were so easy before.

AussieFury
07-22-22, 11:34
Anyone looking for her ad and pics, you will find them on rubmd.

Madvic.Thanks, MV. I remember JB and her dog in Bellevue, and then her Redmond spot. Glad to see she is still around.

But am I reading her ad right? $180 for a body rub with "no FS and no languages" (which I assume means French, Russian, Greek)? I used to enjoy her BBBJCIM endings. But if that's no longer available, that rate seems high for a rub and HJ.

Vator2
07-22-22, 12:13
Thanks, MV. I remember JB and her dog in Bellevue, and then her Redmond spot. Glad to see she is still around.

But am I reading her ad right? $180 for a body rub with "no FS and no languages" (which I assume means French, Russian, Greek)? I used to enjoy her BBBJCIM endings. But if that's no longer available, that rate seems high for a rub and HJ.Visited Hana. WOW what a sweetheart. Very good at what she dose.

MadVic
07-26-22, 11:52
Thanks, MV. I remember JB and her dog in Bellevue, and then her Redmond spot. Glad to see she is still around.

But am I reading her ad right? $180 for a body rub with "no FS and no languages" (which I assume means French, Russian, Greek)? I used to enjoy her BBBJCIM endings. But if that's no longer available, that rate seems high for a rub and HJ.I don't think she ever offered Greek.

Yes, her offerings have changed. Please respect her privacy.

If you feel her rate is too high (Lita, Mickey and Bella. Lv are similar), then look for a lady who is in your price range.

Madvic.

MrLarryDong
07-27-22, 00:23
Finally! It's back! Hopefully we'll see some pricing normalize.

VikVaughanKon
07-27-22, 11:41
TNA is up but the site is absolutely still fucked up. They will force you to reset your password (a good thing) but I noticed that my session had someone else's account bleed into my session.

Screenshots attached, these are not my account name but they are coming up as though I'm logged in.

I'm not going to bother contacting the admins on that fucking site because they clearly don't know what the fuck they are doing.

KitWalker1967
07-27-22, 11:52
TNA is up but the site is absolutely still fucked up. They will force you to reset your password (a good thing) but I noticed that my session had someone else's account bleed into my session.

Screenshots attached, these are not my account name but they are coming up as though I'm logged in.

I'm not going to bother contacting the admins on that fucking site because they clearly don't know what the fuck they are doing.Same thing happened to me. What a mess.

MartyByrde
07-27-22, 13:15
Same thing happened to me. What a mess.Yes, happened to me too (resetting my password) It is definitely slow. Also, here are the banner messages I am seeing:

"We are operating from backup of June 12th. Content created between then and June 26th will need to be recreated. We apologise for this issue. ".

"For information on us being hacked, click here. ".

"We have removed the requirement for basic hobbyist accounts to change their password, but still highly recommend that you do, as well as update your email address to a current one. ".

So, how can anyone post there, and how does one know which are the newer posts (after June 12th)?

Jdon77
07-28-22, 17:15
Just wondering what experiences people have had on Seeking Arrangements. I keep hearing that most of the profiles are bots and at over $ for a 30 subscription it makes me wonder if that service is worth it.

Any info is appreciated.

DrtyHarry
07-28-22, 19:00
Just wondering what experiences people have had on Seeking Arrangements. I keep hearing that most of the profiles are bots and at over $ for a 30 subscription it makes me wonder if that service is worth it.

Any info is appreciated.Check out the Non-Pro section on this board. That is the primary discussion topic in that section and it will give you what you the intel you need.

Anonymous420
07-28-22, 19:47

Any info is appreciated.The Non-Pro's thread is SA-centric. Information about pro's and cons, and also information pro et contra.

Jokes aside, plenty of information in that thread. Will take some reading. Searching for phrases about allowances may help you find some starting points.

MadVic
07-31-22, 10:41
Got an update from Hana, she is back to her previous offerings. That includes FS w / shower together & 2 pops (if you are able). Massage includes BBBJTCIM.

She was my gold standard before, with her oral skills.

And, she has the nicest, softest skin around.

She is in Renton.

MadVic.

Ray Purchase
08-01-22, 12:36
Got an update from Hana, she is back to her previous offerings. That includes FS w / shower together & 2 pops (if you are able). Massage includes BBBJTCIM.

She was my gold standard before, with her oral skills.

And, she has the nicest, softest skin around.

She is in Renton.

MadVic.Madvic, what's the damage for all that?

MadVic
08-01-22, 22:21
Madvic, what's the damage for all that?FS is $300/1 hour.

MadVic.

ScoobyBoo
08-03-22, 22:05
Here it goes again.

BBHunter425
08-03-22, 22:20
Here it goes again.Yeah, I'm getting the same thing.

Stay safe & happy hunting!

BBHunter.

WarDog1960
08-03-22, 23:54
Thought it was just me. LOL. Nothing from the twitter mob yet.

Here it goes again.

Irwin18
08-04-22, 00:54

Any info is appreciated.I've had my best experiences in this hobby on SA. Some just want money for their looks. You weed them out and I found young, smart, funny, hot women. And a few psychos. You could wait for a sale. They've got like 20% off quite often.

Router911
08-04-22, 02:33
Here it goes again.When I tried logging in it said my IP was banned.

Fudgsicle
08-04-22, 02:53
When I tried logging in it said my IP was banned.That's really odd, it's back up for me fully now.

KitWalker1967
08-04-22, 10:45
When I tried logging in it said my IP was banned.The same thing happened to me last night. I believe that was a generic message. The site is back up now.

BBPornoGeek
08-04-22, 13:14
The same thing happened to me last night. I believe that was a generic message. The site is back up now.It's a shortcut way to basically block access to the site. Bunch of amateurs running the site over there. Probably will get hacked again in a couple of months. LOL!

Facials
08-04-22, 16:31
The same thing happened to me last night. I believe that was a generic message. The site is back up now.If you use a VPN, some IP address' are banned because a troll used it.

They are using old technology.

Member #6240
08-04-22, 17:18
I believe that was a generic message.No; if you looked at the top of the screen it was a stored page from the Internet Wayback Machine.

KitWalker1967
08-04-22, 20:30
No; if you looked at the top of the screen it was a stored page from the Internet Wayback Machine.Alright. I just assumed that was some BS they posted.

KnoxNenters
08-07-22, 15:42
I don't intend to start a fear-driven discussion. And it would be helpful if you didn't casually dismiss the risk, regardless of our backgrounds. From the little I've learned, it's mostly occurring in gay male circles at the moment. Sound familiar? Whether that's biased reporting or true, the WHO lists business that provide sexual services as high risk and the first that health departments should be prioritizing for screening. Once positive, you will be heavily investigated by our local health authorities, who will ask questions you probably won't want to answer.

This post was inspired by comments on RubMaps of someone commenting, "My neighbor works at Sea / KC public health. One of the area monkey pox infections occurred at a Seattle area massage parlor. ".

Here we go again.

Regularity
08-07-22, 17:01
I don't intend to start a fear-driven discussion. And it would be helpful if you didn't casually dismiss the risk, regardless of our backgrounds. From the little I've learned, it's mostly occurring in gay male circles at the moment. Sound familiar? Whether that's biased reporting or true, the WHO lists business that provide sexual services as high risk and the first that health departments should be prioritizing for screening. Once positive, you will be heavily investigated by our local health authorities, who will ask questions you probably won't want to answer.

This post was inspired by comments on RubMaps of someone commenting, "My neighbor works at Sea / KC public health. One of the area monkey pox infections occurred at a Seattle area massage parlor. ".

Here we go again.You've brought up a good point. If I come down with it, and hopefully I don't, I will tell the authorities that I came down with it through nonsexual contact. There are cases of monkey pox that have been transmitted through non intimate contact already. And maybe if we tell authorities that we got it through casual contact, they will treat this situation with more urgency than they are now.

BoboThe55
08-07-22, 17:13

Here we go again.It seems to spread from the bisexuals. Even mentioning thus on the other board will get you banned. Heterosexual activities are much lower risk.

Efurufe
08-08-22, 12:42
It seems to spread from the bisexuals. Even mentioning thus on the other board will get you banned. Heterosexual activities are much lower risk.Not sure where you're getting this data, can you provide a source?

Here's how it spreads according to the CDC, and massage is included in the list:

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/transmission.html

Gostz1953
08-08-22, 15:35
Not sure where you're getting this data, can you provide a source?

Here's how it spreads according to the CDC, and massage is included in the list:

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/transmission.htmlGay men seem to be disproportionately getting this virus. This is from the CDC demographic data if you google MonkeyPox Demographics you can find it as well.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7132e3.htm

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/05/health/monkeypox-black-hispanic-reaj/index.html

Reason you might be unaware about the high rate of Gay men contracting the virus is several news outlets are choosing not to share demographic data as they don't want to demonize the gay community. Which is completely absurd, but hey, we live in a world where if you are any type of minority, we can never bash you anymore even though you are transmitting a disease throughout the world.

Madcat1795
09-08-22, 01:54
Just general reminder to be extra careful until Election Day. There is always someone running for office that wants the free "tough on crime" type publicity that comes with a sting / bust. Stay safe out there.

BoboThe55
09-08-22, 10:16
Gay men seem to be disproportionately getting this virus. This is from the CDC demographic data if you google MonkeyPox Demographics you can find it as well.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7132e3.htm

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/05/health/monkeypox-black-hispanic-reaj/index.html

Reason you might be unaware about the high rate of Gay men contracting the virus is several news outlets are choosing not to share demographic data as they don't want to demonize the gay community. Which is completely absurd, but hey, we live in a world where if you are any type of minority, we can never bash you anymore even though you are transmitting a disease throughout the world.It's been this way for some time. They will not report anything that sheds a bad light on the gay lifestyle. It's the gay, bisexuality men that is very risky.

Please don't attack. If you one of these aforementioned no one Is stopping you or attacking you just acknowledging facts.

MassageMeow
09-09-22, 12:35
It's been this way for some time. They will not report anything that sheds a bad light on the gay lifestyle. It's the gay, bisexuality men that is very risky.

Please don't attack. If you one of these aforementioned no one Is stopping you or attacking you just acknowledging facts.Data relies on reporting. It could be simply because the LGBTQ community has been more hyperaware of how to check themselves for infections since the early 80's, have been doing this much longer to protect themselves because others won't, and they are better at getting treated when something happens, versus the number of men showing symptoms of Monkeypox and just ignoring it (thus not being part of the data set).

Pure conjecture, but I can assure you it's not a conspiracy by "woke media" to protect the LGBTQ community.

Loads Off
09-09-22, 13:06
Just general reminder to be extra careful until Election Day. There is always someone running for office that wants the free "tough on crime" type publicity that comes with a sting / bust. Stay safe out there.It's funny that people think like this "careful until election day" like that matters LOL. Why do people think who ever in office has anything to do with what people do. Are you going to change your life style if someone else is in office? I think not, you still going to do your everyday things. So thinking a election will change the outcome got you drinking the kool-aid LOL.

Politics has nothing to do with crime (criminals don't care about the law or who on office they still going to rob kill whatever) don't have nothing to do with disease either. The faster people just realize that you are in control of you the better things will be instead of falling in the red blue, pick a side trap and if you can't figure that out then we all in trouble anyway.

Live your life do your homework think for yourself and don't wait on someone else to fix a problem you can help fix on your own.

AsaMona22
09-12-22, 20:14
I want to give a special shout out to all the pimps out there doing the game right. Not robbing and setting hobbyists up. We see you sometimes talking to your girl before we get in there. Kudos. Thats all!

Iwc2010
09-16-22, 20:28
Hi, Anyone knows best nightclub in downtown Seattle to flirt with girls and probably pick the girls from club.

Michael1967
09-16-22, 22:54
Hi, Anyone knows best nightclub in downtown Seattle to flirt with girls and probably pick the girls from club.I prefer the Monkey Loft. It's EDM and though it's mainly younger people, they don't get weirded out by older people hanging around. Of course, if you can't pretend to be interested in anything other than sex, you will immediately strike out. Oh, and knowing how to dance helps.

Iwc2010
09-18-22, 15:01
I prefer the Monkey Loft. It's EDM and though it's mainly younger people, they don't get weirded out by older people hanging around. Of course, if you can't pretend to be interested in anything other than sex, you will immediately strike out. Oh, and knowing how to dance helps.I've visited money loft but it seems no luck to pick up the girls.

LuvMeAbbw
09-18-22, 16:39
Can someone start a thread for prostate massage?

Thank you.

Tiberium
09-18-22, 21:54

Thank you.Sasha Porizkova offers it. Sucked me off while doing it. No extra charge and it was intense.

CamCamMan
09-19-22, 01:30
Hey fellow mongers, I was wondering if anyone has any experience finding a chick to be a travel companion that is open to also be a fuck buddy along the way? Any help with a good website or way to find someone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please PM me with details.

Michael1967
09-19-22, 02:10
I've visited money loft but it seems no luck to pick up the girls.Interesting. I've been simply amazed at the young women that will come up and talk to me. I've never approached or "hit" on anyone there, but I have met a decent number of women there who initiated conversations with me, got phone numbers and went out on normal dates. I'm much older than them, so it's been a pleasant surprise for me. So, when I go there, I wear clothing that fits the occasion. Not jeans and T-shirt, but something that is unique and stands out. You may want to hit the stores (or in my case, the Internet) and find something that is a little outside the box, but not so strange that everyone thinks it's weird. I have some shiny gold meggings (men leggings) that I wear sometimes. Other times, some slacks and an off the wall, dressy shirt. I usually hang out awhile, mingle and then start dancing by myself. I think the secret there (and probably the secret for most clubs with younger people) is not to go there looking to take someone home. You're there because you like the atmostphere or the music or the drinks or whatever, but younger women are quickly turned off by a guy that is obviously there to try and get lucky. If you're enjoying yourself and non-threatening, women will talk to you. Yes, I spend my time looking at asses (and abs because many wear the crop tops), but I don't stare or even make it obvious I'm looking.

Lastly, I've had a few dates with people I've met from there, but nothing that was going to be long-term. But I have encountered more than a few men there that are my age and have met and are dating women 25-30 years younger that they are at the Monkey Loft.

Iwc2010
09-19-22, 05:04
Interesting. I've been simply amazed at the young women that will come up and talk to me. I've never approached or "hit" on anyone there, but I have met a decent number of women there who initiated conversations with me, got phone numbers and went out on normal dates. I'm much older than them, so it's been a pleasant surprise for me. So, when I go there, I wear clothing that fits the occasion. Not jeans and T-shirt, but something that is unique and stands out. You may want to hit the stores (or in my case, the Internet) and find something that is a little outside the box, but not so strange that everyone thinks it's weird. I have some shiny gold meggings (men leggings) that I wear sometimes. Other times, some slacks and an off the wall, dressy shirt. I usually hang out awhile, mingle and then start dancing by myself. I think the secret there (and probably the secret for most clubs with younger people) is not to go there looking to take someone home. You're there because you like the atmostphere or the music or the drinks or whatever, but younger women are quickly turned off by a guy that is obviously there to try and get lucky. If you're enjoying yourself and non-threatening, women will talk to you. Yes, I spend my time looking at asses (and abs because many wear the crop tops), but I don't stare or even make it obvious I'm looking.

Lastly, I've had a few dates with people I've met from there, but nothing that was going to be long-term. But I have encountered more than a few men there that are my age and have met and are dating women 25-30 years younger that they are at the Monkey Loft.Thanks for all the suggestions. Let me try.

EddyWhtwtr
09-20-22, 01:40
Interesting. I've been simply amazed at the young women that will come up and talk to me. I've never approached or "hit" on anyone there, but I have met a decent number of women there who initiated conversations with me, got phone numbers and went out on normal dates. I'm much older than them, so it's been a pleasant surprise for me. So, when I go there, I wear clothing that fits the occasion. Not jeans and T-shirt, but something that is unique and stands out. You may want to hit the stores (or in my case, the Internet) and find something that is a little outside the box, but not so strange that everyone thinks it's weird. I have some shiny gold meggings (men leggings) that I wear sometimes. Other times, some slacks and an off the wall, dressy shirt. I usually hang out awhile, mingle and then start dancing by myself. I think the secret there (and probably the secret for most clubs with younger people) is not to go there looking to take someone home. You're there because you like the atmostphere or the music or the drinks or whatever, but younger women are quickly turned off by a guy that is obviously there to try and get lucky. If you're enjoying yourself and non-threatening, women will talk to you. Yes, I spend my time looking at asses (and abs because many wear the crop tops), but I don't stare or even make it obvious I'm looking.

Lastly, I've had a few dates with people I've met from there, but nothing that was going to be long-term. But I have encountered more than a few men there that are my age and have met and are dating women 25-30 years younger that they are at the Monkey Loft.Thanks for the info Michael. I like EDM, it has a primal energy that kind of draws me in and piques my senses. Loft sounds like a fun place just to hang out, bonus if you meet someone interesting.

ScubaDoo
09-20-22, 09:38
Any leads on providers under 30 with a milking table or really into BLS?

Mitch Cor
09-20-22, 10:44
Mickey and Sonia both do a great job with this, but HJ only. Still looking for an affordable option for BBBJ+prostate. I used to get that regularly and it was mindblowing!

Thank you.

Efurufe
09-20-22, 11:22

Thank you. In case you didn't see it:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?34831-Prostate-Massage-Specialist-Reviews-and-Discussions

Lee Groinman
09-21-22, 17:56
Hey fellow mongers, I was wondering if anyone has any experience finding a chick to be a travel companion that is open to also be a fuck buddy along the way? Any help with a good website or way to find someone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please PM me with details.This could work out great or be a nightmare. Best to ask a provider you already have an ongoing relationship with.

DukeDraper
09-22-22, 14:42
I want to give a special shout out to all the pimps out there doing the game right. Not robbing and setting hobbyists up. We see you sometimes talking to your girl before we get in there. Kudos. Thats all!LOL. If you see her pimp leaving her room right before and then waiting right outside when your done, ***** needs to get a better pimp.

GoaThillBilly
09-24-22, 21:06
LOL. If you see her pimp leaving her room right before and then waiting right outside when your done, ***** needs to get a better pimp.While waiting in my truck once I saw a black guy come out of room carrying a laundry basket and went and sat in his car, yep same room # I received a bit later. Another time I was with an AA chick and we were just getting busy when there was a knock on the door. It was another black guy asking if she was ok? She's like yea I;m ok and asked if I was ok? I was like sure. There was LE in the PL, likely what freaked him out. Of course that provider would post on TNA bashing pimps and she of course claimed to be INdy. *****.

Haripatsuvar
10-07-22, 05:14
Visiting Tbilisi in November, anybody has intel on some good spots for mongering?

EddyWhtwtr
10-07-22, 20:04
Visiting Tbilisi in November, anybody has intel on some good spots for mongering?Check out this site; forums for just about anywhere.

http://internationalsexguide.nl/

Duke Of Exeter
10-19-22, 22:48
I'm seeing new screens saying checking for secure connection, then a 'connection timed out' response.

Maybe something new there not working right?

Anyone else?

Regularity
10-19-22, 22:53
I'm seeing new screens saying checking for secure connection, then a 'connection timed out' response.

Maybe something new there not working right?

Anyone else?Yeah, it's down. I tried visiting the site on a couple of my devices over the past couple of hours with no success.

Duke Of Exeter
10-20-22, 01:56
Yeah, it's down. I tried visiting the site on a couple of my devices over the past couple of hours with no success.Seems to be back to normal; for now.

DukeDraper
10-21-22, 23:44
So 3 weeks ago my non-pro local girl totally ghosted me. It happened before but she usually reaches back apologizing with some BS excuse. But it was total silence for about 3 weeks. Finally get a text from her today saying she was in detox (likes to smoke them blues) but that she's still willing to see a few regulars including me. Scheduled a date asap. Turns out she was telling the truth as she had a haircut and was totally sober (you can always tell). Mouth and kitty (BBFS, of course) felt extra amazing. She looked way better (slim with nice perky c cup and big butt) and was more responsive. Been seeing her for the last year after my other non-pro atf (my favorite physically -gorgeous face / model body) had to go on the straight and arrow due to her parents insistence (was also on them blues coincidentally).

And before anyone asks, no I will not share her info. Yes, I'm a greedy fucker but I know we all have that one girl we want all to ourselves.

Darce
10-25-22, 20:32
Who are some providers who are open to be rimmed and seem to enjoy it?

I've met a few providers who allow DATY but rejected DATO and some who allow it but didn't seem too receptive or into it which made it a little awkward.

Looking for providers who are into it.

DatoDaddio
10-25-22, 21:54
Who are some providers who are open to be rimmed and seem to enjoy it?

I've met a few providers who allow DATY but rejected DATO and some who allow it but didn't seem too receptive or into it which made it a little awkward.

Looking for providers who are into it.About 2/3 of the providers I've seen have been at least open to it. Some who liked it: AuDelia Wild, Sofia Sins (retired), most of the Brazilian girls, XOXO Angel, PinaMeganda, Vanessa Cruz, Kourtney Rabbit (she likes it more than DATY), Kinky Kimberly (bigger gal).

I always ask the girls if they allow DATO and screen them based on if they say yes or no. Hope that helps. Have fun!

Darce
10-25-22, 22:26
About 2/3 of the providers I've seen have been at least open to it. Some who liked it: AuDelia Wild, Sofia Sins (retired), most of the Brazilian girls, XOXO Angel, PinaMeganda, Vanessa Cruz, Kourtney Rabbit (she likes it more than DATY), Kinky Kimberly (bigger gal).

I always ask the girls if they allow DATO and screen them based on if they say yes or no. Hope that helps. Have fun!Appreciate it.

I've seen Xoxo Angel 4 times but never went that route with her. Next time for sure.

PinaMeganda is on my TDL but she hasn't been coming up to WA much.

I rimmed Sophia100 a couple weeks ago but she didn't seem that into it, great ass though.

PoonHound1969
10-26-22, 07:53
So 3 weeks ago my non-pro local girl totally ghosted me. It happened before but she usually reaches back apologizing with some BS excuse. But it was total silence for about 3 weeks. Finally get a text from her today saying she was in detox (likes to smoke them blues) but that she's still willing to see a few regulars including me. Scheduled a date asap. Turns out she was telling the truth as she had a haircut and was totally sober (you can always tell). Mouth and kitty (BBFS, of course) felt extra amazing. She looked way better (slim with nice perky c cup and big butt) and was more responsive. Been seeing her for the last year after my other non-pro atf (my favorite physically -gorgeous face / model body) had to go on the straight and arrow due to her parents insistence (was also on them blues coincidentally).

And before anyone asks, no I will not share her info. Yes, I'm a greedy fucker but I know we all have that one girl we want all to ourselves.Cool story stud, you're awesome.

Above Love Ent
10-26-22, 21:51
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

RobVodka
10-30-22, 15:30
Any recommendations for women who are dependable hotel outcall providers. I'll be in town and staying in a nice hotel in the Queen Anne area. Looking to arrange atleast two visits. AA and BBW are my only no-go, though I prefer older women with large implants. PM is ok.

BriannasBoy
10-31-22, 12:57

And before anyone asks, no I will not share her info. Yes, I'm a greedy fucker but I know we all have that one girl we want all to ourselves.I always thought these stories were fake until it happened to me.

DukeDraper
11-09-22, 02:51
I always thought these stories were fake until it happened to me.Truth!

Dum hoe even told me the other day she needs more clients and asked about site recommendations. I played dumb and told her to just google but to be extra careful as it's a dangerous game (no lie). Anyway, filled her up once more and will be seeing her again soon. Used to hate car dates but I actually prefer them now.

EddyWhtwtr
11-10-22, 22:47
Not sure where to post this.

Will be in BA two weeks in Feb. Anyone have any mongering experience there? Appreciate any info / pointers to resources. I found nothing useful on ISG.

Thanks in advance.

Eddy.

SeattleGonzo
11-16-22, 20:04
To the assholes that chose to deliberately not pay or significantly short a provider.

It is not cool. Some would consider it rape. Regardless, it saddens me that people do this. It forces others to possibly get involved in a situation. We don't want others getting involved. It never ends well.

Just pay the woman for her time.

Michael1967
11-16-22, 20:43
To the assholes that chose to deliberately not pay or significantly short a provider.

It is not cool. Some would consider it rape. Regardless, it saddens me that people do this. It forces others to possibly get involved in a situation. We don't want others getting involved. It never ends well.

Just pay the woman for her time.I'm sorry, I've shared a few times over the years here and there's always several guys here that are pieces of shit. I've had women ask me to send guys to them and I really don't feel comfortable doing it anymore. We've all been here for years, but we basically don't know each other. If someone doesn't post like a dick, then I assume they're okay. I've been wrong every time.

GolphPro
11-16-22, 21:07

Just pay the woman for her time.

I'm sorry, I've shared a few times over the years here and there's always several guys here that are pieces of shit. I've had women ask me to send guys to them and I really don't feel comfortable doing it anymore. We've all been here for years, but we basically don't know each other. If someone doesn't post like a dick, then I assume they're okay. I've been wrong every time.It is rape if they don't pay her.

SugarNuts
11-16-22, 22:14

Just pay the woman for her time.This is a total dick move and fucks things up for everyone.

I'm sorry, I've shared a few times over the years here and there's always several guys here that are pieces of shit. I've had women ask me to send guys to them and I really don't feel comfortable doing it anymore. We've all been here for years, but we basically don't know each other. If someone doesn't post like a dick, then I assume they're okay. I've been wrong every time.And this is exactly the kind of thing that happens when a few jackasses fuck it up for everyone.

Mamouna
11-17-22, 01:40
Not sure where to post this.

Will be in BA two weeks in Feb. Anyone have any mongering experience there? Appreciate any info / pointers to resources. I found nothing useful on ISG.

Thanks in advance.

Eddy.Try seeking.com's search function and use common sense. I don't normally engage with online-only women but I started up a conversation with a girl down there and she is 100% real and living in BA. You could line up a full schedule before even stepping foot in country. Looks like a lot of independent operators out of their own apartments. The economy is trashed so you could probably get high value for your $ if you play it right. Also, another friend who traveled there said people prefer USD to Argentinian pesos.

SitbacRelax
12-08-22, 21:29
My first trip to Seattle.

I would like to first start off and give a huge thanks to all that helped guide me. I honestly thank you and will do the same if you come to central Florida.

First day stopped at lotus spa wow what an amazing time with Linda as she was recommended and I am so happy with her. Should have gone back TBH.

Contacted maybe a dozen or so off TNA but due to just joining my street credit was awful, all good and I understand.

The woman that I did hit up wanted crazy money for covered everything come on ladies you want alot of green you need to provide a good service and earn a little in my opinion.

Swung by an American parlor over off 166th I believe close to Sea tac. While I pulled in and ready to go I noticed a dude just sitting in his car eyeing the hell out of me kinda creepy IMO. So left did some shit saw some beautiful mountain views on my last day.

Went to another American parlor saw Chloe I'll attach a pic if I can. Here is the link.

https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...y/865772692019

She was sexy a little more of a belly than I would like but whatever. She then sold me for 220 thinking I was actually going to get something. Well she oiled herself up rubbed all over me let me finger the hell out of her told me to flip thinking ok she going to ride the shit out of me ha hell no finger bang suck some tit and Jack hammer finish. She told me for another 160 she would have rode me like a bronco don't believe it linda for 200 was more generous and this girl Chloe wanted a total 380 never will go back what a shame.

All in all fellow mongers I really appreciate the warm welcome. Oh almost forgot stopped and some bikini coffee shops wow I want those in florida that would be so cool to see some tits and ass and sometimes some pussy plus a great cup of coffee. I enjoyed those more than anything here. Again thank you seattle or maybe I should say washington sorry for such a story. I'll be back every month for the next year or 2 and hopefully I can get some TNA credit haha.

Be safe and monger on make sure all those kitty's stay wet. And to all the beautiful woman you have here stay beautiful.

PoonHound1969
12-09-22, 11:52
I'm sorry, I've shared a few times over the years here and there's always several guys here that are pieces of shit. I've had women ask me to send guys to them and I really don't feel comfortable doing it anymore. We've all been here for years, but we basically don't know each other. If someone doesn't post like a dick, then I assume they're okay. I've been wrong every time.Yeah I only had one guy I trusted on this site, and has since bowed out, we shared ladies info with their permission, and even shared hotel rooms to help with costs.

PM me if you want someone else to refer ladies to, we can chat more.

JimmyReagan73
01-06-23, 19:12
Doesn't really fit in any other category but:

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with the bikini coffee shops? Looks like a few escorts advertise themselves as working at those (which seems like a stupid idea to me but. You do you).

Already booked some entertainment so not too worried on that front, but wouldn't mind checking one of these places out just for the novelty of it. I assume most are basically just hooters levels of skin but if anyone knows of any places with good looking gals in actual bikinis (or preferably less), let me know.

EddyWhtwtr
01-07-23, 02:20

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with the bikini coffee shops? Looks like a few escorts advertise themselves as working at those (which seems like a stupid idea to me but. You do you).

Already booked some entertainment so not too worried on that front, but wouldn't mind checking one of these places out just for the novelty of it. I assume most are basically just hooters levels of skin but if anyone knows of any places with good looking gals in actual bikinis (or preferably less), let me know.Scroll a bit further down the "Seattle" forum list and you'll find a user blog for bikini baristas.

DrtyHarry
01-07-23, 13:09

Already booked some entertainment so not too worried on that front, but wouldn't mind checking one of these places out just for the novelty of it. I assume most are basically just hooters levels of skin but if anyone knows of any places with good looking gals in actual bikinis (or preferably less), let me know.There is a forum on this board dedidated to the topic. Happy hunting.

Darce
01-29-23, 20:53
How frequently does one have to visit a certain provider to be considered a "regular"?

What's your highest number of visits with a single provider?

Mine is 9, dating back to 2016.

Marko Ramius
01-30-23, 13:02
How frequently does one have to visit a certain provider to be considered a "regular"?

What's your highest number of visits with a single provider?

Mine is 9, dating back to 2016.Between 2000 and late 2003 I saw one particularly popular Parlor Girl about every two weeks to ten days, so I probably saw her around a hundred times total. After she quit working for parlors I didn't see her again.

I'd say if you see the same girl more than five times or so you are a regular.

Padrote425
02-16-23, 16:46
I have 5. -6. To spend.

Would yall reccomend a "top notch" provider or break that 5 or 6 and plow through a few?

DrSnatch
02-16-23, 17:39
Depends on exactly what you want. But I would "plow through" 2 or 3 women, instead of just one.Unless you're dealing with someone who is going to check all the boxes on what you want from a session, I'd get more bang for my buck, literally. If you can be patient and selective in your search, you'll probably have a better time in the long run.

Padrote425
02-16-23, 17:42
Not too pickey I've tried every asian in renton a few in Bellevue.

Not really into any other providers in renton especially the pack of renton chicks bella ane spa chicks.

I guess I'm looking fir a sub more than anything I hit up ellierae because she receives gs (don't judge me) but is kinda invasive with screening.

Also hit up Catarina with no reply sadly. Def would try that out.

Also interested In A good duo.

But yeah I'll take any suggestions from Bellevue to tacoma.

Depends on exactly what you want. But I would "plow through" 2 or 3 women, instead of just one.

AussieFury
03-06-23, 15:47
Let me start by saying I have zero first-hand knowledge about this. I am just passing along a rumor I heard.

Local owners of AMPs in Oly, Tacoma, FedWay, Puyallup, Burien, Renton, and Auburn have been communicating with each other about a possible ongoing investigation. I found out because I dropped by a shoppe today to repeat with a girl (Girl A) I’d seen last week (have not reviewed her yet). The OPEN and MASSAGE signs were off but I rang the bell anyway. The other girl (Girl B) whom I’d previously met recognized me and let me in. I asked if Girl A was there. Girl B said no, but that she remembered me and that I was “nice” when I’d visited before. The lights were all off and I could tell something was weird.

Visit was OK (Girl A was better but Girl B wasn’t bad) but felt a bit rushed. After I got dressed, Girl B explained why.

She told me to be very careful this month at spas and that the owners of at least 16 spas in the area are communicating about what they believe is an undercover investigation. Apparently multiple owners got recent reports from girls that undercovers were showing up (no clue how they could tell). Many of the girls (including Girl A) left for LA. Girl B said she was going to leave this week. She also said that unless she recognizes a client, that she only does massage and nothing else because she is scared. She also says visitors have to be extra quiet because if a client in another room is a cop and hears people in the room next door banging, he might barge in and bust them both.

Again, I have no clue whether an investigation is actually happening, tho that would explain why Pinee in Tacoma has, for the first time in its history, two aunties when it’s normally a never miss spot.

I believe the girl and I believe the owners are scared. That’s enough to at least make me increase my security measures. I will not be taking chances on new spots for a while.

I’m also assuming that LE is reading this (oink oink). Fuck you, clowns. Go bust drug dealers, pimps, child predators, sexual assaulters, and jaywalkers. These girls are trying to make some money and were just trying to get some strange. Nobody’s getting hurt.

Again, 100% rumor and now you all know what I know.

FaroutAdventur
03-06-23, 16:12
Let me start by saying I have zero first-hand knowledge about this. I am just passing along a rumor I heard.

Local owners of AMPs in Oly, Tacoma, FedWay, Puyallup, Burien, Renton, and Auburn have been communicating with each other about a possible ongoing investigation. I found out because I dropped by a shoppe today to repeat with a girl (Girl A) Id seen last week (have not reviewed her yet). The OPEN and MASSAGE signs were off but I rang the bell anyway. The other girl (Girl B) whom Id previously met recognized me and let me in. I asked if Girl A was there. Girl B said no, but that she remembered me and that I was nice when Id visited before. The lights were all off and I could tell something was weird.

Visit was OK (Girl A was better but Girl B wasnt bad) but felt a bit rushed. After I got dressed, Girl B explained why.

She told me to be very careful this month at spas and that the owners of at least 16 spas in the area are communicating about what they believe is an undercover investigation. Apparently multiple owners got recent reports from girls that undercovers were showing up (no clue how they could tell). Many of the girls (including Girl A) left for LA. Girl B said she was going to leave this week. She also said that unless she recognizes a client, that she only does massage and nothing else because she is scared. She also says visitors have to be extra quiet because if a client in another room is a cop and hears people in the room next door banging, he might barge in and bust them both.Interesting. Be careful out there. You never know. Its usually the Karens, who bust their husbands, who report to the police, IMHO. I was involved in city politics a few years back. The do gooders on the city councils always want to make a name for themselves. You are right Aussie. They need to go after the real criminals and leave the girls alone and their customers. If everyone followed the Nevada model of legal sex workers, everyone would be in a bteer place. Stay safe stay aware. Peace.

Froggy2
03-06-23, 16:55

Local owners of AMPs in Oly, Tacoma, FedWay, Puyallup, Burien, Renton, and Auburn have been communicating with each other about a possible ongoing investigation. I found out because I dropped by a shoppe today to repeat with a girl (Girl A) Id seen last week (have not reviewed her yet). The OPEN and MASSAGE signs were off but I rang the bell anyway. The other girl (Girl B) whom Id previously met recognized me and let me in. I asked if Girl A was there. Girl B said no, but that she remembered me and that I was nice when Id visited before. The lights were all off and I could tell something was weird.

Visit was OK (Girl A was better but Girl B wasnt bad) but felt a bit rushed. After I got dressed, Girl B explained why.

She told me to be very careful this month at spas and that the owners of at least 16 spas in the area are communicating about what they believe is an undercover investigation. Apparently multiple owners got recent reports from girls that undercovers were showing up (no clue how they could tell). Many of the girls (including Girl A) left for LA. Girl B said she was going to leave this week. She also said that unless she recognizes a client, that she only does massage and nothing else because she is scared. She also says visitors have to be extra quiet because if a client in another room is a cop and hears people in the room next door banging, he might barge in and bust them both.

Again, I have no clue whether an investigation is actually happening, tho that would explain why Pinee in Tacoma has, for the first time in its history, two aunties when its normally a never miss spot.

I believe the girl and I believe the owners are scared. Thats enough to at least make me increase my security measures. I will not be taking chances on new spots for a while.

Im also assuming that LE is reading this (oink oink). Fuck you, clowns. Go bust drug dealers, pimps, child predators, sexual assaulters, and jaywalkers. These girls are trying to make some money and were just trying to get some strange. Nobodys getting hurt.

Again, 100% rumor and now you all know what I know.Kennewick, WA parlor got busted a few days ago, alleged human traffic, so may be part of much bigger deal, afterall much easier to to bust AMP.

Owners and girls do not scare me or make me feel less save, but the real criminals that do violent crime, car jacking, drugs, do scare me, sad with all that the oinks and the politicians are worried about amp's, anyway here is the link A Kennewick massage business was searched Wednesday as part of a statewide human trafficking investigation. https://www.newsbreak.com/kennewick-wa/2943119968350-tri-cities-massage-business-searched-as-part-of-federal-human-trafficking-investigation.

Keep your wits about you.

AussieFury
03-06-23, 21:10
First paragraph of that article is:

Statewide. Looks like I'll be seeing apartment girls only for a while.Looks like they're investigating a husband / wife team from Tacoma. That would explain why the girls are nervous.

https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/crime/article272664675.html

Efurufe
03-07-23, 12:25
First paragraph of that article is:

Statewide. Looks like I'll be seeing apartment girls only for a while.From the article:

A Department of Revenue search turned up 12 locations licensed to Linhui Yan named either Lin's Massage or Angel Massage.I'll most definitely be staying away from Lin's massage on 85th in Greenwood now.

Read more at: https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/crime/article272664675.html.

AussieFury
03-08-23, 11:27
I'll throw another log on the paranoid fire: I got a text on my hobby phone yesterday from a number that I have never communicated with. It was a single emoji. I replied in a very general way since I didn't recognize it. They replied back last night also in a general way.

Googled the number and it's a spa in downtown Seattle that I have never visited.

Could just be a spa trying to drum up business that got my number from an affiliated spa.

Or could be Uncle Leo sending out feelers to phone numbers they've retrieved during recent spa investigations.

It’s probably #1, but I can’t rule out #2.

Anyone else getting random texts recently?

CJH1956
03-08-23, 13:29
I'll throw another log on the paranoid fire: I got a text on my hobby phone yesterday from a number that I have never communicated with. It was a single emoji. I replied in a very general way since I didn't recognize it. They replied back last night also in a general way.

Googled the number and it's a spa in downtown Seattle that I have never visited.

Could just be a spa trying to drum up business that got my number from an affiliated spa.

Or could be Uncle Leo sending out feelers to phone numbers they've retrieved during recent spa investigations.

Its probably #1, but I cant rule out #2.

Anyone else getting random texts recently?I've been getting shtloads of Facebook and Google suggestions and adds. No texts as of yet. Thing is, I'm NOwhere near the hobbyist you and many others are. All just started in the last week or so.

CJH1956
03-08-23, 13:35
According to WA. GOV.

The Tacoma location is Lilly Massage, 260X Bridgeport Way.

Seattle location is Lin's massage (this location has another name) , 406X Rainer Ave, Seattle, WA.I found something last night that listed very generalized locations. One was a block on Tyler Street, and the other a block on 10022nd street, which seems like it has to be a typo of some kind. Down in my neck of the woods, Parkland, there are two shops that have changed their names. One went from Lin's to Heritage, and the other, Angel's put up a big "Massage" banner to cover up the Angel's sign. This happened a few weeks ago.

Darce
03-13-23, 21:10
In the ads she has posted recently she looks slimmer than she used to.

She looks great, but her body was near perfect to me before.

Epitome of slim-thick.

Last time I met her she told me she was taking a couple months off for a procedure.

Now I'm wondering if she had lipo.

Or maybe she's just been toning up.

DatoDaddio
03-13-23, 22:18

Epitome of slim-thick.

Last time I met her she told me she was taking a couple months off for a procedure.

Or maybe she's just been toning up.I agree her body was close to perfect before. And she does look slimmer in her new pic on her latest ad.

Duke Of Exeter
03-14-23, 19:05

Epitome of slim-thick.

Or maybe she's just been toning up.When I last saw her a couple of years ago she had tummy and breast scars like she's had some tuck and reduction work done.

But her figure was luscious and talents were so high I was not distracted.

Darce
03-17-23, 00:23
They've never appealed to me.

Most of the time you're going to pay at least double the rate (maybe more) and at the end of the day you only have one dick, you can't fuck both at once.

A dual BJ would be nice but on the balance of things it doesn't seem worth it to me.

I'd much rather spend an hour of play dedicated to a single provider and fully explore her instead of splitting my time between two in a duo.

Having said that I could see a four hand massage being cool.

What are your experiences with duos?

PDXFrosty
03-17-23, 01:15
What are your experiences with duos?The first time it was pretty cool because it was a new experience.

It was one of my favorite provider's idea since she had another lady with her; I went along with it because I have a better time if my provider is into it and she seemed to be since her friend was getting action. Honestly, her friend really wasn't my type but she had big tits so I took advantage of that. I like B or C and this lady had easy D cup.

The next time, however, I got distracted passing out hundreds and lost track and I think they got me for an extra one, so yeah I think you do end up paying twice when you only got one sick.

HelloThar
03-17-23, 01:32

Most of the time you're going to pay at least double the rate (maybe more) and at the end of the day you only have one dick, you can't fuck both at once.

A dual BJ would be nice but on the balance of things it doesn't seem worth it to me.

I'd much rather spend an hour of play dedicated to a single provider and fully explore her instead of splitting my time between two in a duo.

What are your experiences with duos?The problem with duos is that unless the women interact with each other extensively or are determined to go near PSE style on you at the same time, it's just not worth it. I've had both spectrums, the good and the bad, and like you say, I'd much rather go all out on one than do a lackluster two. The bad duo was definitely a waste as I kind of just did it to say I've done one.

Everyone's favorite Asian duo is probably the only worthwhile one I've been interested in and even then, I don't think I'd do it again after crossing it off the bucket list.

Bfm66
03-17-23, 01:37

What are your experiences with duos?I have had a threesome with the legendary Love twins twice, I will say they were probably the most incredible sexual experiences of my life and worth every penny, it is a bit of sensory overload. I will probably not do it again, as at my age, it's just too much. I would like to see them individually and see how that goes.

I have had a four hand massage with two of the best looking AMP providers, massage felt wonderful, after the flip it started with a double CBJ, then one climbed on for a proper tongue lashing, while the other went for a CG ride. As I said, I have enough of a problem staying in the game with one these days, don't think it's worth it to go for two, but everyone should try it at least once. When I am on my deathbed, I will have a smile on my face remembering those encounters.

Darce
03-17-23, 23:50
Excuse my ignorance but what is the advantage of going to a strip club vs seeing a provider?

I've never been to a club but have read the thread on here so I'm aware of known commodities likes Monse.

But besides known dancers like her don't you run the risk of paying more and not actually getting FS in the end?

Does the atmosphere of the club and being able to watch dancers make up for potentially not getting all you wanted?

One of these days I'm going to hit up a club and see what it's like.

GinVermo
03-18-23, 00:25
Excuse my ignorance but what is the advantage of going to a strip club vs seeing a provider?

I've never been to a club but have read the thread on here so I'm aware of known commodities likes Monse.

But besides known dancers like her don't you run the risk of paying more and not actually getting FS in the end?

Does the atmosphere of the club and being able to watch dancers make up for potentially not getting all you wanted?

One of these days I'm going to hit up a club and see what it's like.My opinions are these: There is no value whatever in going to a strip club. But it can be enjoyable, watching and interacting with the dancers. You will be pressured endlessly to empty your wallet, withdraw more cash and keep spending. I visit with no other expectations. I've been delighted and disappointed. It's still fun occasionally.

If you're concerned in any measure about the money, stay out. As with cocaine, don't even try it once! If you have one to five hundred in cash that you don't need or care about, by all means visit a club. Leave all your cards at home and well away. I suggest believing none of what you hear and only half of what you see. Sadly, it is much the same with Seattle providers anymore. Laws, orders, condoms, high prices and other restrictions prevail around these parts. But providers do offer more privacy. Hope this helps.

Darce
03-18-23, 01:04
My opinions are these: There is no value whatever in going to a strip club. But it can be enjoyable, watching and interacting with the dancers. You will be pressured endlessly to empty your wallet, withdraw more cash and keep spending. I visit with no other expectations. I've been delighted and disappointed. It's still fun occasionally.

If you're concerned in any measure about the money, stay out. As with cocaine, don't even try it once! If you have one to five hundred in cash that you don't need or care about, by all means visit a club. Leave all your cards at home and well away. I suggest believing none of what you hear and only half of what you see. Sadly, it is much the same with Seattle providers anymore. Laws, orders, condoms, high prices and other restrictions prevail around these parts. But providers do offer more privacy. Hope this helps.Thanks for the advice.

I've just never been able to pull the trigger and go to a club.

There have been times I've intended to but at the last second I back out and opt for a provider because I know it's a sure thing.

Though I guess the unknown element of going to a club is part of the experience, you never know how far it might go and what deals you can broker.

Darce
03-22-23, 22:35
On TNA there is a provider named Luna Love who is using all of Kinsi Kane's pics in her ads.

I checked Kinsi's profile and saw she hasn't been active in a little while.

I wonder why the mods are allowing the blatant catfishing?

Lee Groinman
03-23-23, 23:55
On TNA there is a provider named Luna Love who is using all of Kinsi Kane's pics in her ads.

I checked Kinsi's profile and saw she hasn't been active in a little while.

I wonder why the mods are allowing the blatant catfishing?Because maybe she took some time off and came back under a new handle and didn't have them merged?

RustyWebfFoot
03-25-23, 11:08
Any recommendations? Not a fan of enhanced boobs.

UndeadHentai
03-25-23, 13:00
Anyone have any advice on where or who to have some fun with by or close to the you district? Visiting family for the day and I need to scrub the wholesum ick off after.

Thanks.

PacificoWang
03-25-23, 15:39
Any recommendations? Not a fan of enhanced boobs.This lady is a really fun person to be with.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2533151-%26%2310024%3BNEW-PIC%26%2310024%3BDiscrete-Cap-Hill-amp-W-Seattle-private-incall%26%2310024%3BAvailable-March-25-29%26%2310024%3BExotic-sensual-hedonist%26%2310024%3B

HeyGoGetIt
03-25-23, 16:07

One of these days I'm going to hit up a club and see what it's like.For me, I do both. Clubs are great for entertainment with buds. Also some of the dancers do take out so a chance to try before you buy. I prefer seeing providers. Much more relaxing, more chatting, no hustling and you know what you've paying for. When I find a solid provider, I will see her several times.

CookieGuy
03-25-23, 17:10

One of these days I'm going to hit up a club and see what it's like.Simple. Its something new and different, so it has an added excitement. When I had my first AMP experience, I went back to that same one a few times, then realized it was losing its excitement. So I went to a different one, and I found that it was the anticipation and excitement of what services I might be able to talk this new girl into. Sometimes I would strike out. And move on to the next AMP. Eventually, going to an AMP wasnt that exciting (compared to that first year). It was like having sex with your wife. It is great that first year. Then it became just an act of "maintenance". Not to thrilling, but it has to be done. Like getting your oil changed!

Then the AMPs got to be routine and they weren't as thrilling as they once were, so I move on to providers to add to the excitement of mongering. Now I have been seeing AMPs and providers for 15 years or so, and decided I needed a new experience so I went to a club for the first time recently, after reading about others exploits. I went to Pandoras not knowing if I would get charged to much or if I would get any extras at all. I was pretty excited when I walked in. The anticipation was great and I had a good experience.

BootyButt
04-02-23, 00:22
The problem with duos is that unless the women interact with each other extensively or are determined to go near PSE style on you at the same time, it's just not worth it. I've had both spectrums, the good and the bad, and like you say, I'd much rather go all out on one than do a lackluster two. The bad duo was definitely a waste as I kind of just did it to say I've done one.

Everyone's favorite Asian duo is probably the only worthwhile one I've been interested in and even then, I don't think I'd do it again after crossing it off the bucket list.I'm new here. Who are these favorite asian duo?

PriceIsRight39
04-04-23, 11:25
I'm new here. Who are these favorite asian duo?The love twins! I got double BJ and we both licked the puss of the other together. Finger in my ass young in my ass. One sat on my face while the other licked my butthole! We all kissed together. Close as I could come to a PES less bare sex. I didn't make it past the double BJ. I'd do it again. Both were clean and non rush. Gave me extra time because they wanted me to bust a second time. I didn't quite make it that day. Next time!! Sorry, but the SB's (especially under 30) and 90% of the escorts do not know how to properly treat a man. They just don't. These ladies submitted (modern women don't get it) and made me king for a hour.

Happy hunting.

Goggle is your friend and search here about them. Again I don't know about raw. I'd think not. Man she even had me against the wall, pulled my dick through my legs (from behind) and went bunghole to tip and didn't miss the Bls! You know how many providers won't even touch your balls? LOL Most are GPS and believe they get paid for stealing oxygen! Hahaha.

Darce
04-04-23, 22:30
Random question but have you ever thought of permanently stepping away from the scene?

If so what factors will contribute to your decision?

For me it's the inflation and the lack of variety on TNA (I don't really use other sites).

I rarely see new profiles of girls that pique my interest, I can't pinpoint when it began exactly but the board has become stale.

I just see the same 35 and up crowd who've been on the board for years, they're only getting older and heavier.

Years ago I could browse the site and add to my TDL list frequently, not anymore.

And most of the younger / attractive ones who are new to the scene charge premium rates for very vanilla service.

The value for money just isn't there.

DatoDaddio
04-04-23, 23:02
Random question but have you ever thought of permanently stepping away from the scene?

For me it's the inflation and the lack of variety on TNA (I don't really use other sites).

I rarely see new profiles of girls that pique my interest, I can't pinpoint when it began exactly but the board has become stale.

I just see the same 35 and up crowd who've been on the board for years, they're only getting older and heavier.

Years ago I could browse the site and add to my TDL list frequently, not anymore.

And most of the younger / attractive ones who are new to the scene charge premium rates for very vanilla service.

The value for money just isn't there.I've only been hobbying for 3 years. I've definitely thought about it. I'm in a stage with my wife where we were, and still are, having amazing sex. I stepped away for a few months. But I eventually caved and came back. I'm really only hobbying about once / month anyway. I'd like to think that I'll eventually stop, I don't really want to be planning my retirement and budgeting for escorts.

I definitely want to see Audelia Wild and PinaMeganda again before either of us retire!

HelloThar
04-04-23, 23:08

The value for money just isn't there.You either have to be patient and picky, or you have to be willing to travel to Vancouver / overseas where the selection and rates are just so vastly more favorable.

I'm there with you though -- just haven't been as interested lately.

ProJohn1
04-04-23, 23:34
You either have to be patient and picky, or you have to be willing to travel to Vancouver / overseas where the selection and rates are just so vastly more favorable.

I'm there with you though -- just haven't been as interested lately.Permanently? No. I take breaks from time to time. But what does annoy me is that there are No new girls on on the usual escort sites. It's just the same girls year in and year out really. It would be nice to see some fresh faces once in awhile.

ScotchYoke
04-10-23, 20:53
For future searches.

ScotchYoke
04-11-23, 17:38
(For future search results).

BillyKlub
04-13-23, 19:53
(For future search results).I think Madam Kitty is for Asian MILF not IttyBitty.

BillyKlub
04-13-23, 21:51
I think Madam Kitty is for Asian MILF not IttyBitty.I got it backwards. They both post with each others pics. I can't figure out hooker logic?

ScotchYoke
04-13-23, 22:27
I got it backwards. They both post with each others pics. I can't figure out hooker logic?No problem. If you look at the reviews under madam kitty, the early ones' usernames are all ittybittygirl.

PriceIsRight39
04-14-23, 12:12
Permanently? No. I take breaks from time to time. But what does annoy me is that there are No new girls on on the usual escort sites. It's just the same girls year in and year out really. It would be nice to see some fresh faces once in awhile.IMO / View they are moving to the sugar daddy sites in large numbers! Well any under 25 are. They can get more form simps over there. I made the mistake I'll admit. Now I treta um all like hookers. Now the sugar babies are being pimped out on seeking and fet life. Everything is broken. It's the digital sexual revolution! It will drop the price of pussy if we can stop Simping the gun under our shoes. Again, I was guilty of it. No more.

Happy hunting.

Darce
04-16-23, 23:45
Random question but has requesting BB and being denied every resulted in an awkward session?

I just figured if you ask someone and they're offended / pissed off about the request the ensuing session might not be the best or they may even ask you to leave.

Leo The Lion
04-17-23, 01:10
Yeah I feel you on that!

For the times I found a girl I liked enough to ask, I just kept it very casual and I only ask once. Just a "hey, are you cool with us not using a condom?" and I've never had anyone freak out or stop the session right there. I've always gotten either a "yes sure" or "no, I'm sorry".

I think the delivery is what matters most, if they say no then I just say "yeah no problem haha, you look so good I couldn't resist".

Say it with a smile, real or fake. Then continue with whatever you were doing LOL.

Random question but has requesting BB and being denied every resulted in an awkward session?

I just figured if you ask someone and they're offended / pissed off about the request the ensuing session might not be the best or they may even ask you to leave.

Padrote425
04-25-23, 09:47
Anybody got a good rec for duo? Wanted to see a Kangol but seeing what my options are.

Lee Groinman
05-08-23, 15:36
Anybody got a good rec for duo? Wanted to see a Kangol but seeing what my options are.Kangol from UTFO?

J / k.

CrashBandi
05-08-23, 18:12
The whole STIgeddon the last few weeks, the news finally hit the two UTRs I see regularly. They requested test results and as soon as they saw the results I was good to go. With one caveat, I see only them and no one else (They both know I see the other one. Long story). So no more wandering for me. I will miss the aimlessly looking for addresses, sketchy motels, wasted trips, and not as advertised pictures. I have met some cool ladies and dodged some crazy pimps / robs. The universe is telling me to quit while ahead.

ShavedKitties
05-09-23, 20:20
The whole STIgeddon the last few weeks, the news finally hit the two UTRs I see regularly. They requested test results and as soon as they saw the results I was good to go. With one caveat, I see only them and no one else (They both know I see the other one. Long story). So no more wandering for me. I will miss the aimlessly looking for addresses, sketchy motels, wasted trips, and not as advertised pictures. I have met some cool ladies and dodged some crazy pimps / robs. The universe is telling me to quit while ahead.I mean, to each his own but, how the hell would they know if you're seeing someone else? Are they also just seeing you? How would you know?

Cool thing about the hobby for me is variety.

Good luck!

CrashBandi
05-10-23, 02:06
I mean, to each his own but, how the hell would they know if you're seeing someone else? Are they also just seeing you? How would you know?

Cool thing about the hobby for me is variety.

Good luck!They are friends and have been for a while, and one of them stopped seeing black guys before she quit posting on the other board altogether. I know they are not just seeing me, so I am under no illusion.

Glad you enjoy the variety, these days consistency and reliability means more to me. I have a grandfathered rate and never rushed.

Best of luck to you as well!

MrAugust
06-27-23, 16:38
What's up gents!

I'm going to be traveling more to Texas. Primarily all the big cities central and east side. Tried looking here and the forums are dead and same with the other board. Any recommendations on which sites are best for Texas?

Thanks!

Luvstophuk
06-27-23, 18:56
Houston guy here. Try ourhome2.net.

What's up gents!

I'm going to be traveling more to Texas. Primarily all the big cities central and east side. Tried looking here and the forums are dead and same with the other board. Any recommendations on which sites are best for Texas?

Thanks!

Anger
07-15-23, 22:28
I used OH2 frequently while I lived in Dallas. Honestly wish the Seattle board on there was more active. But it seems to mainly be a Texas board. I do like they have a separate section for "newbie" providers. Always a risk, since they aren't verified by mods, but most are wanting a good review so they can get verrified. And the more legit reviews you leave, you get VIP and usually much easier screening if seeing someone new. Found a few gems in Dallas though. Few I actually grew a friendship with and ended up being a FWB type and she didn't take my money after the 2nd or 3rd time. But that's rare. I just got extremely lucky. Lmao.

Jinurso
07-16-23, 22:38

I just figured if you ask someone and they're offended / pissed off about the request the ensuing session might not be the best or they may even ask you to leave.I don't think I've ever personally asked. Either it happens or it doesn't. I usually follow the chemistry of the moment. Make it as much of a boyfriend experience as possible and with a little luck, she'll see it that way too and treat our time accordingly.

Most of the time when it's "no" she'll stop me or bring it up herself. I don't push or insist unless I get a really strong indication that she's open to convincing. That's probably only happened a couple of times.

PartyTime5150
07-30-23, 18:42
The love twins! I got double BJ and we both licked the puss of the other together. Finger in my ass young in my ass. One sat on my face while the other licked my butthole! We all kissed together. Close as I could come to a PES less bare sex. I didn't make it past the double BJ. I'd do it again. Both were clean and non rush. Gave me extra time because they wanted me to bust a second time. I didn't quite make it that day. Next time!! Sorry, but the SB's (especially under 30) and 90% of the escorts do not know how to properly treat a man. They just don't. These ladies submitted (modern women don't get it) and made me king for a hour.

Happy hunting.

Goggle is your friend and search here about them. Again I don't know about raw. I'd think not. Man she even had me against the wall, pulled my dick through my legs (from behind) and went bunghole to tip and didn't miss the Bls! You know how many providers won't even touch your balls? LOL Most are GPS and believe they get paid for stealing oxygen! Hahaha.Why did Nancy and Sunny get banned on the other board? Are they advertising anywhere else? I always wanted to see them.

Ultimate90
08-01-23, 10:28
Heading to different parts of Mexico (ex. Cancun) in late August. I was wondering if anyone has ever gone mongering there? I imagine it's all outcalls to the hotels. Should I just use google here?

Thanks!

DrtyHarry
08-02-23, 10:50
Heading to different parts of Mexico (ex. Cancun) in late August. I was wondering if anyone has ever gone mongering there? I imagine it's all outcalls to the hotels. Should I just use google here?

Thanks!There is an international version of this board, have used it in the past with decent success -.

http://internationalsexguide.nl/forum/

LookingX
08-25-23, 20:20
There is an international version of this board, have used it in the past with decent success -.

http://internationalsexguide.nl/forum/Iv'e had zero luck getting an account on the International board. Has anyone been able to do it? I've tried twice with different email addresses and never got the confirmation message. Anyone have any tips?

TheSteelHead
08-25-23, 20:27
Iv'e had zero luck getting an account on the International board. Has anyone been able to do it? I've tried twice with different email addresses and never got the confirmation message. Anyone have any tips?I have one. I have no recollection if any issues getting it. I don't think I did anything special.

ProJohn1
08-25-23, 22:08

Thanks!Go to Tijuana. Zona Norte is where you want to go. It's just across the border. Literally you can walk there from across the border crossing at San Diego to Tijuana. Go to the Hong Kong Club that's where all the best bitches are. It's a 4 story club / brothel. Every girl you see is a hooker. Google it.

BuckNaked123
08-26-23, 14:57
Go to Tijuana. Zona Norte is where you want to go. It's just across the border. Literally you can walk there from across the border crossing at San Diego to Tijuana. Go to the Hong Kong Club that's where all the best bitches are. It's a 4 story club / brothel. Every girl you see is a hooker. Google it.I remember my first and only trip to Tijuana back in the late 80's. Was fresh out of the boot camp and at my first Air Force base a few hours away. Me and three other Air Force buddies went down there and walked into a bar. All the ladies were Mexican and most were blonde as they must die their hair to look more like the typical California girl. There were a lot of really hot ladies in there for sure! Within about 30 seconds, one came over to me and put one arm around me and her other hand on my cock and asked me "Do you want to put your banana in my cookie?" HAHA, fun times!

ProJohn1
08-27-23, 20:04
Messaged and texted with this one for a bit.

ReeceButtercup.

https://members.seeking.com/member/611701ab-2fcb-4162-a2ee-b166f5045446

Never got a firm price but I alluded to 3 and she seemed maybe ok with that.

The bad new was everything covered and no kissing plus she can't host. She did say she would kiss with current test results. I ask her if she was ok with daty. She said it was ok but it didn't do anything for her. I figured she would just be another starfish just going through the motions, not my cup of tea.Hold up. Kiss with test results? Does this chic really think you can get STD's from kissing? HAH! They keep getting dumber and dumber.

MilfHunter66
08-28-23, 20:39
Hold up. Kiss with test results? Does this chic really think you can get STD's from kissing? HAH! They keep getting dumber and dumber.Yep that what she said LOL.

I talked with another one for a day before finding out she only gives hand jobs.

DrtyHarry
08-28-23, 20:48
Messaged and texted with this one for a bit.

ReeceButtercup.

https://members.seeking.com/member/611701ab-2fcb-4162-a2ee-b166f5045446

Never got a firm price but I alluded to 3 and she seemed maybe ok with that.

The bad new was everything covered and no kissing plus she can't host. She did say she would kiss with current test results. I ask her if she was ok with daty. She said it was ok but it didn't do anything for her. I figured she would just be another starfish just going through the motions, not my cup of tea.

Hold up. Kiss with test results? Does this chic really think you can get STD's from kissing? HAH! They keep getting dumber and dumber.Wow that is really sad MILFHunter. What a waste of time and money. BTW proJohn. I am not defending her actions, but yes, there are some infections (STDS) that are transmitted just by kissing. That is a fact. I have never heard of anyone being that paranoid though. Sorry it did not work out. The fact that she avoided the whole DATY thing as well. Indicates that she was just trying to make as much money as she could for the least amount of effort!

MilfHunter66
08-28-23, 23:23
Wow that is really sad MILFHunter. What a waste of time and money. BTW proJohn. I am not defending her actions, but yes, there are some infections (STDS) that are transmitted just by kissing. That is a fact. I have never heard of anyone being that paranoid though. Sorry it did not work out. The fact that she avoided the whole DATY thing as well. Indicates that she was just trying to make as much money as she could for the least amount of effort!At this point I'm only looking for a good GFE. Covered FS is fine but BBBJ, daty, kissing, cuddling and some real passion is a must. No f'ing starfishes.

I've been seeing a real nice gal around Tacoma that's a low volume pro. We get along really good and she is affordable. She is going to retire soon but wants to still see me. Hell maybe she will end up being what I can't seem to find on seeking.

HBadger
08-29-23, 00:22
Hold up. Kiss with test results? Does this chic really think you can get STD's from kissing? HAH! They keep getting dumber and dumber.We'll you can get HSV1 from kissing which is the cold sore, technically not an STD but if someone has a cold sore and gives you a sucky sucky or vice versa a licky licky you can pass it on to their genitals and give them the herpes in the private regions. This girl just sounds like she's an idiot though LOL.

ProJohn1
08-29-23, 00:39
We'll you can get HSV1 from kissing which is the cold sore, technically not an STD but if someone has a cold sore and gives you a sucky sucky or vice versa a licky licky you can pass it on to their genitals and give them the herpes in the private regions. This girl just sounds like she's an idiot though LOL.Yea but almost everybody has HSV1. It's not an STD. Most people get it when they are kids. I've had HS1 probably since I was a kid and have never had a single cold sore in my entire life. Most people don't ever have cold sores from HSV1. It's such a non issue doctors won't test for herpes unless there are symptoms as recommended by the CDC. So yea she's just an idiot. She probably thinks you can get HIV from kissing!

DrtyHarry
08-29-23, 11:49
Yea but almost everybody has HSV1. It's not an STD. Most people get it when they are kids. I've had HS1 probably since I was a kid and have never had a single cold sore in my entire life. Most people don't ever have cold sores from HSV1. It's such a non issue doctors won't test for herpes unless there are symptoms as recommended by the CDC. So yea she's just an idiot. She probably thinks you can get HIV from kissing!What generation do you belong to? Not being a smart-ass. It is a genuine question. You are absolutely correct that HSV1 used to be extremely rampant. But the newer, younger generation does not has seen the numbers drop dramatically (especially the ones who are vaccinated for it, but you can only be vaccinated if you have not contracted the virus as yet and that rules out most older folks). Finally weather it is a STD or not is just terminology, and I disagree with you. It is a viral infection for life (yes there is no cure), and you get it by sexual intercourse, kissing or just simply by rubbing bare infected skin etc. So it may not be termed as a STD. But you cannot blame her if she does not want to contract it, especially if she is younger and does not have the dormant virus in her already. Again not taking her side, just letting you know that your statements above are not completely accurate and I want to make sure we are putting out correct information about HSV1 out there on public boards, so people can make up their own minds.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/herpes-simplex-virus