PDA

View Full Version : Cuddle Services

Eric Shin
07-23-21, 23:48
Individuals that will cuddle with you for a fee.

WickedTuna
07-24-21, 11:07
Individuals that will cuddle with you for a fee.I know MILF Angela is doing this. Forget what she charges, but FS is also on the menu with her.

Mrazz
07-24-21, 14:46
I know MILF Angela is doing this. Forget what she charges, but FS is also on the menu with her.Website or contact info please. Mahalo.

Eric Shin
07-24-21, 17:18
Try Bellaaa. Interesting Website.

Cuddlecomfort.com

MasqMete
07-25-21, 00:20
I know MILF Angela is doing this. Forget what she charges, but FS is also on the menu with her.I thought she was famously dead fish. Do you mean that she will cuddle after the deed if you ask her?

Eric Shin
07-25-21, 02:00
I thought she was famously dead fish. Do you mean that she will cuddle after the deed if you ask her?You are confusing Angela with Angie.

Moku808
07-25-21, 16:13
Individuals that will cuddle with you for a fee.She can do. When I feel the need for some B2B, I just cut the massage short, have her lay down on top or on the side of me and start stroking and squeezing all over. Then things start heating up.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/bb-amazing-spa_301400

Getting the morning wood just thinking about it, better give her that morning booty call. I like seeing her first thing in the morning, bring her some coffee and pastries, talk about the weather and we're off.

Big Gulp
07-25-21, 20:35
Won't most providers cuddle with you if you ask them to? Or are you talking about cuddling for the whole session and doing nothing else but cuddling?

Makana9
07-27-21, 23:04
Won't most providers cuddle with you if you ask them to? Or are you talking about cuddling for the whole session and doing nothing else but cuddling?And Maybe, depends on who and how much time (kala $$ you spent over time. Ang is doing her thing, always enjoy her and in my HOF, from back in the day from the Spa to Indies. All up to you. Remember the pinchee.

The Quiz
01-10-23, 00:16
Would services like this or rent a gf, or other unique services that started in Japan work here? Someone with entrepreneurship skills or marketing skills should give it a go. Could work well with tourist as well.