PDA

View Full Version : Utr

BigBoogie2
07-23-21, 16:14
I have a friend who's trying to remain UTR. She's by the Dayton Mall. Super sweet gal. Decent bbjcim. Seniors ONLY pm for her digits.

MasterR
10-22-21, 06:08
Yes, you have Brandy's digits. If this is who your talking about. Been trying to see her again. But I lost her digits. My phone was stolen but I have a new one if you see her. Thanks.

I have a friend who's trying to remain UTR. She's by the Dayton Mall. Super sweet gal. Decent bbjcim. Seniors ONLY pm for her digits.

GspotMan
10-25-21, 16:55
I have a friend who's trying to remain UTR. She's by the Dayton Mall. Super sweet gal. Decent bbjcim. Seniors ONLY pm for her digits.Care to pm me digits.

JimDover7
10-26-21, 08:08
Care to pm me digits.Long time monger, though I don't dream and tell. Would love to get ahold of a good one for a change.

ChargersFan18
12-06-21, 18:58
Long time monger, though I don't dream and tell. Would love to get ahold of a good one for a change.Welp sorry to tell ya but that's the only way up the food chain. There are no short cuts especially if your wanting Utr. Which is sorta rare now a days anyway, (not as abundant) talent as there used to be.