PDA

View Full Version : Best Cowgirl in Nw

Stuntbbc
07-01-21, 20:16
Dahlia. Hands down best Cowgirl in the NW.

She will slam down on it impacting herself to a O.

I choked her in ACG.

Who else is good?

Trux1
07-01-21, 21:21
Dahlia. Hands down best Cowgirl in the NW.

She will slam down on it impacting herself to a O.

I choked her in ACG.

Who else is good?Very best is Amira Lopez. I thought she had retired but ran across her active profile on tryst. She's the best of the pros but none of them can hold a candle to an ex of mine that rode me for 53 documented minutes. I felt like a human Symbian machine, my nuts hurt for weeks, finally putting me in the E. Are.

Facials
08-01-21, 19:39
Very best is Amira Lopez. I thought she had retired but ran across her active profile on tryst. She's the best of the pros but none of them can hold a candle to an ex of mine that rode me for 53 documented minutes. I felt like a human Symbian machine, my nuts hurt for weeks, finally putting me in the E. Are.I know Amira. She is fun.

PriceIsRight39
08-02-21, 12:52
I know Amira. She is fun.I always wanted to try Amira! Saw that post myself. Hot Latina.

Member #6532
08-03-21, 13:41
I know Amira. She is fun.What's on her menu? Her donations are very high and her profile says safety menu.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?198467-amiralopez

Dexxzy
08-03-21, 17:48
What's on her menu? Her donations are very high and her profile says safety menu.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?198467-amiralopezShe was always safety girl or GFE-Lite.

BobBridges
08-06-21, 00:48
Best CG in the NW. Hands down, bar none.

She is my all time favorite, by about 5 miles. I have not seen her in years, basically since she moved up to Seattle. But she was great. I miss her.

WestSidePunter
08-06-21, 10:23

She is my all time favorite, by about 5 miles. I have not seen her in years, basically since she moved up to Seattle. But she was great. I miss her.Everything about her was awesome.

BbKingg
10-04-21, 14:18

She is my all time favorite, by about 5 miles. I have not seen her in years, basically since she moved up to Seattle. But she was great. I miss her.She is not in the shape she was. She couldn't go as long in CG.

Greek is now her thing.

No size restrictions.

She can have a snotty attitude.

I think she is burned out on this job.