PDA

View Full Version : Cve

Mobile
06-27-21, 01:47
Haven't heard anything about CVE in awhile. Is it still open and if so, what's been happening there?

DogMan75
09-14-21, 15:00
Posting here to see if any interest- I own a toy living in Gastonia- I have considered sharing her at CVE, she is a BBW but very attractive and talented - she is my property and will be collared and leashed but will follow my instructions implicitly without hesitation. Sooooooooooooooooooo- anyone interested? If so post here and I will follow-up.

KSmash1
09-14-21, 18:06
Let's talk! Dm me. Love playing with wives.

Posting here to see if any interest- I own a toy living in Gastonia- I have considered sharing her at CVE, she is a BBW but very attractive and talented - she is my property and will be collared and leashed but will follow my instructions implicitly without hesitation. Sooooooooooooooooooo- anyone interested? If so post here and I will follow-up.

BeginnersLuck
09-17-21, 17:42
Posting here to see if any interest- I own a toy living in Gastonia- I have considered sharing her at CVE, she is a BBW but very attractive and talented - she is my property and will be collared and leashed but will follow my instructions implicitly without hesitation. Sooooooooooooooooooo- anyone interested? If so post here and I will follow-up.Hell, I'm down. Never dreamed of anything like this before but life is short! DM me as well if possible.

NomadicMan8551
09-18-21, 10:38
Posting here to see if any interest- I own a toy living in Gastonia- I have considered sharing her at CVE, she is a BBW but very attractive and talented - she is my property and will be collared and leashed but will follow my instructions implicitly without hesitation. Sooooooooooooooooooo- anyone interested? If so post here and I will follow-up.Hey I would be interested!!

Let me know the details.

DogMan75
09-18-21, 13:25
To all of you who have shown interest-.

1. This is likely going to be latter half of October.

2. I will send you more details closed to the date.

3. We may split up-- there is more interest than one occurrence can handle.

4. Two of you have suggested moving discussion to a less public site (Maybe KIK) --This makes a lot of sense and I will look at it.

Thanks to all and let's do this.

BrodyS21
09-19-21, 23:58

4. Two of you have suggested moving discussion to a less public site (Maybe KIK) --This makes a lot of sense and I will look at it.

Thanks to all and let's do this.Sounds good. Looking forward to this.

BigEvil420
09-22-21, 14:26
Hit me up In the DMs.

Insane3000
09-22-21, 17:24
Posting here to see if any interest- I own a toy living in Gastonia- I have considered sharing her at CVE, she is a BBW but very attractive and talented - she is my property and will be collared and leashed but will follow my instructions implicitly without hesitation. Sooooooooooooooooooo- anyone interested? If so post here and I will follow-up.Let me know, I'm super interested.

Rough Justice
09-28-21, 15:23
Posting here to see if any interest- I own a toy living in Gastonia- I have considered sharing her at CVE, she is a BBW but very attractive and talented - she is my property and will be collared and leashed but will follow my instructions implicitly without hesitation. Sooooooooooooooooooo- anyone interested? If so post here and I will follow-up.I'm interested just let me know the details.

BeginnersLuck
10-08-21, 12:33

Thanks to all and let's do this.Sounds good to me. Feel free to PM me regarding any info or possibly moving communication on another site or app.

KSmash1
10-14-21, 17:40
At CVE, Are men allowed in the couples theater? How does that work I thought only couples could go to couples room?

NC Transplant
10-14-21, 18:55
I think you have to be invited in by the couple.

At CVE, Are men allowed in the couples theater? How does that work I thought only couples could go to couples room?

Cadence120
10-19-21, 00:05
I took my girl here a few days ago, and within just two or three minutes, everybody was trying to pull her pants off. This is not acceptable; she was up for two or three guys at one time sucking and playing, although she did not want penis penetration. They ruined it, and she wanted to leave immediately.

Mdcraig
10-19-21, 13:28
I took my girl here a few days ago, and within just two or three minutes, everybody was trying to pull her pants off. This is not acceptable; she was up for two or three guys at one time sucking and playing, although she did not want penis penetration. They ruined it, and she wanted to leave immediately.Yeah. There isn't anywhere locally that you can go anymore that's "safe and respectful". You might as well have covered her in steak sauce and tossed her in a dog kennel.

Gastonian4
10-19-21, 17:43
I took my girl here a few days ago, and within just two or three minutes, everybody was trying to pull her pants off. This is not acceptable; she was up for two or three guys at one time sucking and playing, although she did not want penis penetration. They ruined it, and she wanted to leave immediately.I'd suggest getting a private room and you can invite in as many or few as you want. You can just let them know what the limits are verbally. Nobody should complain just getting oral. Play for a few kick them out and invite in some new guys. I've been at Cve at least 40 times with a girl, always get a private room, you can play some in the main theatre and then invite a couple guys to join you in the private room. Room 2 b is the best one.

Gigabyte40
10-20-21, 19:32
I took my girl here a few days ago, and within just two or three minutes, everybody was trying to pull her pants off. This is not acceptable; she was up for two or three guys at one time sucking and playing, although she did not want penis penetration. They ruined it, and she wanted to leave immediately.It helps to know which theaters are best inside CVE. 3 choices:

1) The main theater. Nothing but a sausage fest, only single lonely men go there to meet other men. I don't think a woman would enjoy herself there. (This happened to Cadence120).

2) The couples theater. Only couples consisting of 1 man 1 woman allowed. You can swing with other couples IF they agree and you agree. You can also stay to yourself and sometimes you're the only ones in there anyway.

And.

3) A private theater. Recommended by Gastonian, you pay a little extra and you control who can come in. You take your girl in with you. Then if you want other guys invite one or two to join you. There's a window with a blind, you can open or close the blind and show off to others or keep it private. If you're showing off a hot girl and she's fucking other guys then of course everyone will want to join you so they can fuck her too. But you don't have to invite them in.

I prefer option 2.

GB40.

NC Transplant
10-21-21, 17:31
Is there any extra charge for the couples theatre and would they know the difference if you brought a working girl in there for some fun instead of going to Hilltop? Not to share or swing, but just to fuck her?

It helps to know which theaters are best inside CVE. 3 choices:

1) The main theater. Nothing but a sausage fest, only single lonely men go there to meet other men. I don't think a woman would enjoy herself there. (This happened to Cadence120).

2) The couples theater. Only couples consisting of 1 man 1 woman allowed. You can swing with other couples IF they agree and you agree. You can also stay to yourself and sometimes you're the only ones in there anyway.

And.

3) A private theater. Recommended by Gastonian, you pay a little extra and you control who can come in. You take your girl in with you. Then if you want other guys invite one or two to join you. There's a window with a blind, you can open or close the blind and show off to others or keep it private. If you're showing off a hot girl and she's fucking other guys then of course everyone will want to join you so they can fuck her too. But you don't have to invite them in.

I prefer option 2.

GB40.

FiveOfSix
10-21-21, 18:55
Is there any extra charge for the couples theatre and would they know the difference if you brought a working girl in there for some fun instead of going to Hilltop? Not to share or swing, but just to fuck her?I've met several from SA who offered that as an option.

Bouinage
10-21-21, 20:28
It helps to know which theaters are best inside CVE. 3 choices:

And.

I prefer option 2.

GB40.GB40,

Thanks bro for sharing this. I have limited bookstore experience in general and have only been to CVE once. Thanks for the info!

Gastonian4
10-22-21, 08:28
Is there any extra charge for the couples theatre and would they know the difference if you brought a working girl in there for some fun instead of going to Hilltop? Not to share or swing, but just to fuck her?It is very obvious to the clerk who goes into the couples theatre, the entrance to it is right off the main bookstore.

NC Transplant
10-22-21, 12:12
By design no doubt. Hey, if I am going in there with a girl then we are a couple? I can play dumb and act like I don't know if she is a provider. All women use their pussy to get what they want. Some will take it upfront with no strings while others make you play the game of wining and dining them and buying them things. In the end, there is really no free pussy. Or very little pussy that is free.

It is very obvious to the clerk who goes into the couples theatre, the entrance to it is right off the main bookstore.

Gigabyte40
10-23-21, 16:14
By design no doubt. Hey, if I am going in there with a girl then we are a couple? I can play dumb and act like I don't know if she is a provider. All women use their pussy to get what they want. Some will take it upfront with no strings while others make you play the game of wining and dining them and buying them things. In the end, there is really no free pussy. Or very little pussy that is free.Yes you can take any woman you want with you to CVE. They don't know or care if she is a provider. I guess all woman are providers of some form. They know a ho when they see one, just like you do. Everybody has to show a photo I'd. Make sure your girl has one. The thing CVE is avoiding is being a place that facilitates prostitution. That's why no single women are allowed. And that's why you can't take 2 girls into the couples theater. One of them could be prostituting. Single men are welcome all the time. Couples consisting of one man and one woman are welcome. And I guess male prostitution is not an issue for law enforcement.

Of course they turn a blind eye to most activities there. Hell they know why you're there. They are just staying within the law so they don't get shut down.

If you don't understand their rules, just ask them. You're not going to change the rules or get around it. Go there and play by their rules and have fun.

GB40.

Summer1879
11-12-21, 05:09
Hey I would be interested!!

Let me know the details.Interested. Send me a pm.

New York Kid
02-01-22, 08:21
Greetings.

At CVE, there are 4 Theaters.
No singles allowed!
1/ Couples Theater (Couples Only;

General Theaters.

Theater 1/ Gay Male Theater (Sausage Fest; Avoid it!

Theater 2/ Straight Theater Females love this theater; small but roomy to play in.

Theater 3/ Straight Theater Largest of all General Theaters; Plenty of room to play in.

Also Private Rooms are available;$10.00 p / h.

They also have a zero tolerance policy on providers. (No hustling!)
Hours.

Sunday 12 noon-12 midnight.

Monday-Thursday 10 am-11 pm.

Friday-Saturday 10 am-1 am.

2308 North Chester Street.

Look for red and yellow awning.

NYK.

New York Kid
02-01-22, 08:27
I took my girl here a few days ago, and within just two or three minutes, everybody was trying to pull her pants off. This is not acceptable; she was up for two or three guys at one time sucking and playing, although she did not want penis penetration. They ruined it, and she wanted to leave immediately.That's the vultures for you. As soon as a single lady comes in, they'll swoop in on her and that makes it uncomfortable for her to play, and they'll ruin it for everyone else. I've seen this happen way too many times.

And I don't blame her for leaving because of those vultures. Best times to come in is on Friday nights and Saturday nights when the vultures are low in numbers.

NYK.

DontPostPMme
06-11-22, 11:11
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me reconnect with a couple I met at cve a couple years ago. I lost her contact info in a broke phone about 8 months back. I don't want to blast the info but will gladly pm further if you think you know who I'm talking about. Older high class white cuck couple her name was Robin or Robyn and I believe his name was Mike. She mentioned being into hosting card games and acting as the maid and servicing every one who came to play. If you know who I'm talking about please PM me I'll make it worth your time thanks.

SandPiper540
07-18-22, 13:47
I stopped by this place on Sunday evening. The parking lot was full! Do couples still come here? Will I be shunned for wanting to go simply to watch some action? I didn't stay long as I was not prepared.

KongHongPhooey
08-08-22, 20:46
I stopped by this place on Sunday evening. The parking lot was full! Do couples still come here? Will I be shunned for wanting to go simply to watch some action? I didn't stay long as I was not prepared.There are couples there on the weekends in the evening but mostly in the couples theater. Last time I was there 2 couples were playing together near the back of the theater and another couple was going at it in the front. There may be a single couple in the other theaters but these are cuckold couples. Watching is not a problem, the majority of people there are watching but you'll need a partner for the couples theater. Couples playing want to be watched.

The problem with taking someone there and venturing out of the couples theater is that there are too many, for lack of a better word, creepy guys hanging in the hallways which turns off the females. The rules are posted but ignored and not always enforced.

MyBudFang
08-26-22, 17:08
That's the vultures for you. As soon as a single lady comes in, they'll swoop in on her and that makes it uncomfortable for her to play, and they'll ruin it for everyone else. I've seen this happen way too many times.

And I don't blame her for leaving because of those vultures. Best times to come in is on Friday nights and Saturday nights when the vultures are low in numbers..This is where one needs to step up, and take charge, under no circumstances, is anyone, touching my date, unless they have my, express permission, an act, that would instantly, produced an immediate action on my part.

They will never learn, unless you make a stand.

Mauldin42
10-21-22, 09:59
Is CVE still open? Nothing posted in a long time. Any recent activity?

New York Kid
10-30-22, 12:53
Yes CVE is still open. All of the COVID restrictions has been lifted. And, its back to normal.

Cshu76
07-03-23, 11:38
This one is a long shot but figured this was the best place to post it, this would have been middle to late 90's, Highway 74 new and video, there was a couple that would come in and she would play with everyone, she had blonde hair, big tits, very nice looking MILF type, probably around 40 at the time, they would come in all the time.

Does anyone remember them or know what happened to them?

NC Transplant
07-04-23, 12:05
Sounds a lot like Linda but she was there in the 2007 time frame.

This one is a long shot but figured this was the best place to post it, this would have been middle to late 90's, Highway 74 new and video, there was a couple that would come in and she would play with everyone, she had blonde hair, big tits, very nice looking MILF type, probably around 40 at the time, they would come in all the time.

Does anyone remember them or know what happened to them?

DogMan75
07-05-23, 13:17
Sounds a lot like Linda but she was there in the 2007 time frame.From the late 90's went by Richard and Liz (not real names I think but a play on Richard Burton & Elizabeth Taylor) had an email that worked up till about 2002-3 then died- saw them at CVE with my sub the last time maybe between 1999-2001 lost that sub in Gastonia in 2001.

WestBound5000
09-11-23, 08:37
Parking lot was full Saturday night. Took the wife, so we only went to the couples room. Several couples there playing. I think two or three came and went while we were there, and one couple was there before we got there and was there when we left. I think they were enjoying the shows. Lots of good viewing, no one sharing or bothering each other. My girl loved it.

Based on the parking lot, the other side must have had a good crowd. Our first time, but we will be back.

HhSlinger
12-07-23, 14:51
Recently drove past in my travels not knowing this existed. Reports are slim and I know a lot of these places are heavy on the homo and trans activity which is cool and all but not my cup of tea. Is there much straight action here? Any particular time of day the best or any other community forum type to communicate with those that frequent?

NC Transplant
12-07-23, 15:32
There is some straight action on couple's night which I think is on Wed and Saturday nights? I am only interested in straight action myself. Most of the time that place is a total sausage fest.

Recently drove past in my travels not knowing this existed. Reports are slim and I know a lot of these places are heavy on the homo and trans activity which is cool and all but not my cup of tea. Is there much straight action here? Any particular time of day the best or any other community forum type to communicate with those that frequent?

Gigabyte40
12-08-23, 11:48
There is some straight action on couple's night which I think is on Wed and Saturday nights? I am only interested in straight action myself. Most of the time that place is a total sausage fest.I've been to CVE a few times. I think there is straight action in the couples theatre, but you have to taken a woman in there with you. Their definition of couple is 1 man and 1 woman. No other combinations allowed in the couple theater.

Women are allowed in the private theaters but they have to enter the place with a man. Single women are not allowed at CVE. Yes it's a little complicated, but they are set up this way to prevent single women from selling themselves there. For some reason they don't care if single men come there to partake of the sausage.

GB40.

NC Transplant
12-11-23, 17:09
Sausages aren't my thing.

I've been to CVE a few times. I think there is straight action in the couples theatre, but you have to taken a woman in there with you. Their definition of couple is 1 man and 1 woman. No other combinations allowed in the couple theater.

Women are allowed in the private theaters but they have to enter the place with a man. Single women are not allowed at CVE. Yes it's a little complicated, but they are set up this way to prevent single women from selling themselves there. For some reason they don't care if single men come there to partake of the sausage.

GB40.

DogMan75
12-12-23, 08:59
Sausages aren't my thing.If I keep her out in the theatres it gets out of control-- last couple of times rented a private room and let 3-4 guys in to use her- worked much better.

NC Transplant
12-12-23, 09:19
Gastonian has done that a few times with the private room. There used to be a woman named Linda that would post a time and day she would be there to service any guy that wanted it. Guys would line up and she would suck dick after dick. I remember the time I was there her hubby said "doesn't anybody want any pussy"? She could sure suck a dick and didn’t miss a drop. All the cum went down her throat. I kind of wish I had sampled her puss. This was around 2008.

If I keep her out in the theatres it gets out of control-- last couple of times rented a private room and let 3-4 guys in to use her- worked much better.

DogMan75
12-12-23, 23:56
Gastonian has done that a few times with the private room. There used to be a woman named Linda that would post a time and day she would be there to service any guy that wanted it. Guys would line up and she would suck dick after dick. I remember the time I was there her hubby said "doesn't anybody want any pussy"? She could sure suck a dick and didnt miss a drop. All the cum went down her throat. I kind of wish I had sampled her puss. This was around 2008.You are right-- it was 2007-2008-- I had a different sub at the time and once the two of them serviced maybe 15 guys- it was a BLAST-- took my sub across to the HI Express and fucked the hell out of her. Wasn't her husband named Richard?

VeloNC
02-06-24, 11:10
Went there Monday night. Had the couples room to ourselves. Not really what we were wanting. Makes sense that Monday was dead. Any other than Friday or Saturday better for couples?

TarHeel07
04-02-24, 06:04
Went there Monday night. Had the couples room to ourselves. Not really what we were wanting. Makes sense that Monday was dead. Any other than Friday or Saturday better for couples?Pretty sure Sundays and Wednesdays are "couples nights".