PDA

View Full Version : AMP centerville

Pages : [1] 2

Member #6067
06-21-21, 03:14
Can we start a blog on AMPs in centerville ladies service rates menu too many to search just a place for centerville AMP stores lot of variety can't afford to try them all just a place to add info it seems like good value with right lady.

Thanks.

Aim.

HentaiNerd
06-21-21, 16:28
I'm thinking about going to Osaka, hopefully my experience is as good as everyone else's.

I'll be looking forward to Blue, who I heard was great, but I'd love to get a heads up for a first experience. What's the damage, who is cool with what, etc etc.

Unless something happens, I'll let you know how it goes.

Garystl
06-27-21, 03:17
Micky at Tokyo Spa is the best I've had in a long time there. Super sweet, good looking, and always aims to please. I have seen her several times and never had a bad experience.

HappyGuy1
07-01-21, 00:16
I'm thinking about going to Osaka, hopefully my experience is as good as everyone else's.

I'll be looking forward to Blue, who I heard was great, but I'd love to get a heads up for a first experience. What's the damage, who is cool with what, etc etc.

Unless something happens, I'll let you know how it goes.I was not impressed with Blue. Check out my review in Massages above.

CutiePie7
08-19-21, 21:19
Who and where gives the best BJs?

I don't like wearing rubber while I'm getting serviced and some of the girls weren't that great, some even had some teeth and I had to finish myself off.

NipLuver
09-26-21, 13:39
Is Pink involved with this place? I remember when it was called Pink Massage, and Pink had a good body, great tits and gave great BBBJ. I got cim most of the time with her.

HappyGuy1
09-27-21, 10:55
Is Pink involved with this place? I remember when it was called Pink Massage, and Pink had a good body, great tits and gave great BBBJ. I got cim most of the time with her.Yes. Pink is working there.

Hamster4072
09-28-21, 19:29
I saw Coco at Osaka a while back. I was wondering if any one knows if she is still there. She was excellent!

Hamster4072
09-28-21, 19:35
Yes. Pink is working there.Could you describe Pink? Does she have a nice rack, etc? Thanks for any info?

HappyGuy1
09-28-21, 20:47
Could you describe Pink? Does she have a nice rack, etc? Thanks for any info?Hampstrr look at the original post it describes Pink.

Terry2525
09-29-21, 22:51
Visited Tokyo the other evening parking lot was empty so I decided to give them a try Walked in met by an older short woman I asked for Mickey she told me Mickey was on vacation. I asked for a line up she said come on back. I asked again she grabbed my hand and said come on back we will take care of you. I was a little hesitant but I followed. Went to room 1 farthest away from the entrance door. I wait in there probably 1-1. 5 minutes door opens. Nice figured older woman (younger them me) walks in. I asked for a line up. She whispers in my ear "I will take care of you honey" while rubbing the little guy. Well, I was done Little guy won. Few minutes later I was getting a table shower. I am facing down she soaps me up. Lots of attention paid to below the belt. Next thing I know I was on all fours she was soaping everything up she said something that I really couldn't understand. I smiled and nodded yes.

My cheeks were being caressed and oiled up I thought that was a little strange. Then I felt pressure on my a hole and bam. A finger was inside. I jumped a little she placed her other hand on my left thigh and pulled me back holding me in place. It felt amazing I about lost it there on the table she withdraws I lay belly up more rubbing she finished the shower dries me off and back to the room we go I get on the table she leaves for a minute or so. She comes back in strippps jumps on top of my back nibbling on ears and rubbing her body against mine. She gets back up rolls me over gloves the little one and CBJ starts. She st it for a while. I asked her to stop. She wiggles up to my face giving me a peck on the lips. She wiggled her ass and I was in. Thant was a few minute ride. She sat up and placed her hands on my ankles giving me a front row view. Few minutes later it was a CBJ again. I am rubbing on her head slightly pulling her hair she swings around and straddles my face. She gives me a meal. She is going to town on me and I feel the glove coming off I am getting close. Next thing I realize the glove is gone. I told her I was close she sped up playing with the twins I announced it this time warning her an eruption was very close she sped up Bam it happened I raised up gagging her a little She forced her body back onto my face wiggly her ass. I kept pumping she kept wiggling. She won. I was done and she was still wiggling. She gets off of me smiles, walks out the room. Minute or so later she comes back In with a spray bottle and towels. She sprays me down one body part at a time It smell like weak alcohol It felt good. I was completely cleaned. She stood me up and got my back side every nook and crevice. She gave me some mouth wash and got me dress. I was out of the room in 1 hr and 4 minutes I will be back to see Sarah.

SkeeWurt
09-30-21, 11:38
I had two good visits to Osaka with Blue, but they were both CBJ. Still hot, but I really love the BBBJ CIM finish best.

Are there any ladies at Osaka or Tokyo offering this?

QueNine
09-30-21, 16:24
Reading and searching is Difficult. See Below.

I had two good visits to Osaka with Blue, but they were both CBJ. Still hot, but I really love the BBBJ CIM finish best.

Are there any ladies at Osaka or Tokyo offering this?

Few minutes later it was a CBJ again. I am rubbing on her head slightly pulling her hair she swings around and straddles my face. She gives me a meal. She is going to town on me and I feel the glove coming off I am getting close. Next thing I realize the glove is gone. I told her I was close she sped up playing with the twins I announced it this time warning her an eruption was very close she sped up Bam it happened I raised up gagging her a little She forced her body back onto my face wiggly her ass. I kept pumping she kept wiggling. She won. I was done and she was still wiggling. She gets off of me smiles, walks out the room.

Terry2525
09-30-21, 23:14
Reading and searching is Difficult. See Below.Sorry about that. I did not have my glasses & typing on my phone sucks.

LeaveIt
10-03-21, 09:13
Visited Tokyo the other evening parking lot was empty so I decided to give them a try Walked in met by an older short woman I asked for Mickey she told me Mickey was on vacation. I asked for a line up she said come on back. I asked again she grabbed my hand and said come on back we will take care of you. I was a little hesitant but I followed. Went to room 1 farthest away from the entrance door. I wait in there probably 1-1. 5 minutes door opens. Nice figured older woman (younger them me) walks in. I asked for a line up. She whispers in my ear "I will take care of you honey" while rubbing the little guy. Well, I was done Little guy won. Few minutes later I was getting a table shower. I am facing down she soaps me up. Lots of attention paid to below the belt. Next thing I know I was on all fours she was soaping everything up she said something that I really couldn't understand. I smiled and nodded yes.

My cheeks were being caressed and oiled up I thought that was a little strange. Then I felt pressure on my a hole and bam. A finger was inside. I jumped a little she placed her other hand on my left thigh and pulled me back holding me in place. It felt amazing I about lost it there on the table she withdraws I lay belly up more rubbing she finished the shower dries me off and back to the room we go I get on the table she leaves for a minute or so. She comes back in strippps jumps on top of my back nibbling on ears and rubbing her body against mine. She gets back up rolls me over gloves the little one and CBJ starts. She st it for a while. I asked her to stop. She wiggles up to my face giving me a peck on the lips. She wiggled her ass and I was in. Thant was a few minute ride. She sat up and placed her hands on my ankles giving me a front row view. Few minutes later it was a CBJ again. I am rubbing on her head slightly pulling her hair she swings around and straddles my face. She gives me a meal. She is going to town on me and I feel the glove coming off I am getting close. Next thing I realize the glove is gone. I told her I was close she sped up playing with the twins I announced it this time warning her an eruption was very close she sped up Bam it happened I raised up gagging her a little She forced her body back onto my face wiggly her ass. I kept pumping she kept wiggling. She won. I was done and she was still wiggling. She gets off of me smiles, walks out the room. Minute or so later she comes back In with a spray bottle and towels. She sprays me down one body part at a time It smell like weak alcohol It felt good. I was completely cleaned. She stood me up and got my back side every nook and crevice. She gave me some mouth wash and got me dress. I was out of the room in 1 hr and 4 minutes I will be back to see Sarah.Saw her same treatment she has some tape on her left side like a patch but she fakes the session I've seen her twice second time spent to much pleasuring her I was done she said time is up I got what I wanted ended session so get what you want she does put on a good act.

Slimpicker
10-03-21, 11:25

My cheeks were being caressed and oiled up I thought that was a little strange. Then I felt pressure on my a hole and bam. A finger was inside. I jumped a little she placed her other hand on my left thigh and pulled me back holding me in place. It felt amazing I about lost it there on the table she withdraws I lay belly up more rubbing she finished the shower dries me off and back to the room we go I get on the table she leaves for a minute or so. She comes back in strippps jumps on top of my back nibbling on ears and rubbing her body against mine. She gets back up rolls me over gloves the little one and CBJ starts. She st it for a while. I asked her to stop. She wiggles up to my face giving me a peck on the lips. She wiggled her ass and I was in. Thant was a few minute ride. She sat up and placed her hands on my ankles giving me a front row view. Few minutes later it was a CBJ again. I am rubbing on her head slightly pulling her hair she swings around and straddles my face. She gives me a meal. She is going to town on me and I feel the glove coming off I am getting close. Next thing I realize the glove is gone. I told her I was close she sped up playing with the twins I announced it this time warning her an eruption was very close she sped up Bam it happened I raised up gagging her a little She forced her body back onto my face wiggly her ass. I kept pumping she kept wiggling. She won. I was done and she was still wiggling. She gets off of me smiles, walks out the room. Minute or so later she comes back In with a spray bottle and towels. She sprays me down one body part at a time It smell like weak alcohol It felt good. I was completely cleaned. She stood me up and got my back side every nook and crevice. She gave me some mouth wash and got me dress. I was out of the room in 1 hr and 4 minutes I will be back to see Sarah.Damage was still an even 2?

Do they still use those tiny thick gloves? I wonder if you can ever bring your own now?

Terry2525
10-03-21, 16:22
Damage was still an even 2?

Do they still use those tiny thick gloves? I wonder if you can ever bring your own now?Yes. No gloves. Or at least I didn't see and.

Terry2525
10-11-21, 22:44
Went to Tokyo again over the weekend. The entrance was gated off. I went back onto 157 went a3/4 around the round a about and basically ended up in an old driveway on theP T. Side of Tokyo. I was completely exposed. I know parking in the lots are not much better but this is just off the shoulder of the road. Once inside all was great.

DeadDead22
10-13-21, 21:12
I've seen a few of the different ladies in my time, but many of them seem to rotate out. The only regulars are Pink, Blue, Sarah, and Micky (never seen her). But who has the biggest tits? I remember this one natural big titty asian that worked at Fuji for a hot minute that was easily 34 E or something. Definitely not there anymore. Wonder if anybody has encountered a set of huge fake tits. I used to always see this provider in Tampa at a spa called Han River named Soda. If anyone else knows what I'm talking about, let's hear it if you've encountered this in the asshole of the midwest. St Louis is not the ideal place for these ladies, but they do have a tendency to show up from time to time. Still hoping I can find one someday.

Jesus. This is what my life has come to. Why am I still here?

Fuck it.

Jannisary
10-14-21, 00:46
I've seen a few of the different ladies in my time, but many of them seem to rotate out.

The massage girls are regularly rotated from spa to spa. The best markets get the best girls for the most part though sometimes you might see a younger hottie in a smaller market midwest spa. Part of the rotation idea is that fresh new faces supposedly bring in more business to a spa. The other aspect is that it makes it more difficult for the girls to make connections with outsiders that might cause the spas issues. Some of the older women who get established will stick with one spa and not be rotated like the younger ones. Eventually those older women might move into more of a management role.

CutiePie7
10-16-21, 02:40
So usually I just get a HJ or a BJ but last two times I went I decided to go all the way but I encountered some problems. Both times I felt almost nothing, no tightness at all. I tried different positions but still nothing. I had to give up and go back to hands and mouth. Granted my guy is on the small side but still. Has anyone had this problem? Did I just get a bad draw or are they all loose? Any recommendations?

Zr Guy
10-20-21, 20:58
So usually I just get a HJ or a BJ but last two times I went I decided to go all the way but I encountered some problems. Both times I felt almost nothing, no tightness at all. I tried different positions but still nothing. I had to give up and go back to hands and mouth. Granted my guy is on the small side but still. Has anyone had this problem? Did I just get a bad draw or are they all loose? Any recommendations?I can only think of finding a different provider who can get a better "grip" on you but if you're set on going to Centreville, try going early in the morning like first thing when the spas open and see if the lady you get can get a better "grasp" on the situation before she's been stretched out all day.

An349
11-03-21, 16:06
Got ghosted by a provider and had playtime in my schedule, so I drove over to Osaka, where I've had some great visits with Blue and a few other ladies. Not this time. I got there, and the lady who came to the room was older and had a nice body, but her face reminded me of Michael Jackson after his plastic surgery. I asked for someone else, and she said she was the only one available at the moment (there were two other cars in the lot when I pulled up). My little head got the best of me, so I agreed to stay.

They are doing some remodeling, so there was no table shower. Jackie was pretty aggressive and bossy and got right down to business with some DFK, BBBJ and some 69 (note: hairy Bush if you like that). The BBBJ was a little toothy and I had to ask her twice for less teeth. After the BJ she wanted to kiss more, so she was on top of me and we were going at it, when suddenly she reached down, grabbed my dick and tried to slip it in raw. I pulled back, and she seemed surprised, like I didn't understand how this works. She was like "no, you go in slow and then cum for me". I told her no, we put the cover on first. So the cover went on and we went at it in mish and then Asian CG, and she was tight (like most of the Asian ladies). But after a little while in CG, she hopped up and pulled the cover off, and told me I could CIM. Evidently I wasn't getting there fast enough for her. We did some more BBBJ which wasn't that good, so I stopped her, grabbed the cover and put it back on and told her I wanted to fck some more. We did more Asian CG, mish and doggy until I blew in the cover. But, the entire time she was talking "dirty" to me, which mostly consisted of her using swear words, and she was constantly telling me to cum for her.

Cleaned up and got the hell out of there. If you dream about hitting an Asian lady raw, she might be a good choice for you. She does have a nice body for an older lady, but the plastic surgery face was a bit much for me.

JTimberlake
11-03-21, 22:32
Got ghosted by a provider and had playtime in my schedule, so I drove over to Osaka, where I've had some great visits with Blue and a few other ladies. Not this time. I got there, and the lady who came to the room was older and had a nice body, but her face reminded me of Michael Jackson after his plastic surgery. I asked for someone else, and she said she was the only one available at the moment (there were two other cars in the lot when I pulled up). My little head got the best of me, so I agreed to stay.

They are doing I some remodeling, so there was no table shower. Jackie was pretty aggressive and bossy and got right down to business with some DFK, BBBJ and some 69 (note: hairy Bush if you like that). The BBBJ was a little toothy and I had to ask her twice for less teeth. After the BJ she wanted to kiss more, so she was on top of me and we were going at it, when suddenly she reached down, grabbed my dick and tried to slip it in raw. I pulled back, and she seemed surprised, like I didn't understand how this works. She was like "no, you go in slow and then cum for me". I told her no, we put the cover on first. So the cover went on and we went at it in mish and then Asian CG, and she was tight (like most of the Asian ladies). But after a little while in CG, she hopped up and pulled the cover off, and told me I could CIM. Evidently I wasn't getting there fast enough for her. We did some more BBBJ which wasn't that good, so I stopped her, grabbed the cover and put it back on and told her I wanted to fck some more. We did more Asian CG, mish and doggy until I blew in the cover. But, the entire time she was talking "dirty" to me, which mostly consisted of her using swear words, and she was constantly tellieg me to cum for her.

Cleaned up and got the hell out of there. If you dream about hitting an Asian lady raw, she might be a good choice for you. She does have a nice body for an older lady, but the plastic surgery face was a bit much for me.I was planning a visit very soon, but I have seen some crazy reports. I asked this on another topic, but, what time of day and day of week. Stand strong boys. Lets minimize the raw over there.

An349
11-04-21, 10:58
I was planning a visit very soon, but I have seen some crazy reports. I asked this on another topic, but, what time of day and day of week. Stand strong boys. Lets minimize the raw over there.I was there at 10:30 am on a Wednesday, and it was a spur of the moment visit so I was at the mercy of whomever was available. The last time I saw Blue, she told me that I could call ahead and reserve a time to have a session with her. So if you have a good visit with one or more of the ladies, you can call before your next visit and schedule an appointment specifically with them.

Prof30
11-04-21, 23:44

They are doing some remodeling, so there was no table shower. Jackie was pretty aggressive and bossy and got right down to business with some DFK, BBBJ and some 69 (note: hairy Bush if you like that). The BBBJ was a little toothy and I had to ask her twice for less teeth. After the BJ she wanted to kiss more, so she was on top of me and we were going at it, when suddenly she reached down, grabbed my dick and tried to slip it in raw. I pulled back, and she seemed surprised, like I didn't understand how this works. She was like "no, you go in slow and then cum for me". I told her no, we put the cover on first. So the cover went on and we went at it in mish and then Asian CG, and she was tight (like most of the Asian ladies). But after a little while in CG, she hopped up and pulled the cover off, and told me I could CIM. Evidently I wasn't getting there fast enough for her. We did some more BBBJ which wasn't that good, so I stopped her, grabbed the cover and put it back on and told her I wanted to fck some more. We did more Asian CG, mish and doggy until I blew in the cover. But, the entire time she was talking "dirty" to me, which mostly consisted of her using swear words, and she was constantly telling me to cum for her.

Cleaned up and got the hell out of there. If you dream about hitting an Asian lady raw, she might be a good choice for you. She does have a nice body for an older lady, but the plastic surgery face was a bit much for me.Holy shit, that's got to be the exact same wackadoodle lady I had a similar experience with. I posed about it in the Massage Parlor thread.

No BBFS, no FS or BJ or anything. Bizarre woman and turned me off of that place entirely.

ZeroAtt
11-05-21, 11:22
Is Tokyo driveway still blocked off? Last time there was no parking.

Johne93
11-14-21, 22:14
I'm visiting the area next week and seeing which of the providers / parlors would be the best to go for this. I've read through this and STL massage. Just wanting names of folks probably working next week.

Respond on this thread or DM would fine. If you are ever in Nashville I'd be happy to help you out with our own desert (leave the county / state).

An349
11-15-21, 17:36
Is Tokyo driveway still blocked off? Last time there was no parking.I was at the spas on Friday and the Tokyo parking lot was still blocked off.

Johne93
11-15-21, 18:01
I was at the spas on Friday and the Tokyo parking lot was still blocked off.I assume the gate next to happy is that is blocked. With that blocked how is one supposed to get to their lot?

An349
11-16-21, 15:29
I assume the gate next to happy is that is blocked. With that blocked how is one supposed to get to their lot?They had a sign by the main road that said "parking here" and a little spot that maybe 1-2 cars would fit. Looked like you would go in through another entrance.

Johne93
11-16-21, 16:06
They had a sign by the main road that said "parking here" and a little spot that maybe 1-2 cars would fit. Looked like you would go in through another entrance.Appreciated. If full then go to next one is what I get out of that. I guess their neighbors (competition) don't appreciate them being around in those parts.

Tomg01
11-17-21, 21:17
So usually I just get a HJ or a BJ but last two times I went I decided to go all the way but I encountered some problems. Both times I felt almost nothing, no tightness at all. I tried different positions but still nothing. I had to give up and go back to hands and mouth. Granted my guy is on the small side but still. Has anyone had this problem? Did I just get a bad draw or are they all loose? Any recommendations?When she gets stretched out just turn her over, use her back door and hope that's still tight.

RchiGuy
11-20-21, 17:43
Holy shit, that's got to be the exact same wackadoodle lady I had a similar experience with. I posed about it in the Massage Parlor thread.

No BBFS, no FS or BJ or anything. Bizarre woman and turned me off of that place entirely.That sure does sounds like Pink. There are several posts about her in the massage parlor thread a couple weeks ago. Someone said she manages three of the AMPs and only sees clients when they're short on girls.

Subotai64
11-23-21, 11:43
2 x visits to Tokyo in last two weeks.

Had Sarah first & Mickey second.

200 each visit, all paid up front for 1 hour w / massage.

Sarah's taller, better body, artificial c cups & rounder ass.

She does a more sensual, slow, teasing build up, both in shower & on table. Slow sensual CBJ before riding & took direction well, did positions I asked before pop in the bag.

Mickey shorter & tits not as nice. More direct, takes direction well & does what's asked, talks dirty but jokes around some too.

Both of them have more mature faces indicating in 40's.

Sarah's hotter.

If you want 30 minutes, get down & finish, go w / Mickey.

Got an hour & want more sensual? Sarah.

Also Sarah's probably good bet for beginners, she'll take the lead to get things going.

Personally I'd pick Sarah; like slower 1-pop session & I'm still thinking about that CBJ.

When done, mamasan directs your car out of spot across from PTs since parking lot still fenced.

Now, which club should I try next time in St Louis metro?

CoMoTgr
12-04-21, 23:37

My cheeks were being caressed and oiled up I thought that was a little strange. Then I felt pressure on my a hole and bam. A finger was inside. I jumped a little she placed her other hand on my left thigh and pulled me back holding me in place. It felt amazing I about lost it there on the table she withdraws I lay belly up more rubbing she finished the shower dries me off and back to the room we go I get on the table she leaves for a minute or so. She comes back in strippps jumps on top of my back nibbling on ears and rubbing her body against mine. She gets back up rolls me over gloves the little one and CBJ starts. She st it for a while. I asked her to stop. She wiggles up to my face giving me a peck on the lips. She wiggled her ass and I was in. Thant was a few minute ride. She sat up and placed her hands on my ankles giving me a front row view. Few minutes later it was a CBJ again. I am rubbing on her head slightly pulling her hair she swings around and straddles my face. She gives me a meal. She is going to town on me and I feel the glove coming off I am getting close. Next thing I realize the glove is gone. I told her I was close she sped up playing with the twins I announced it this time warning her an eruption was very close she sped up Bam it happened I raised up gagging her a little She forced her body back onto my face wiggly her ass. I kept pumping she kept wiggling. She won. I was done and she was still wiggling. She gets off of me smiles, walks out the room. Minute or so later she comes back In with a spray bottle and towels. She sprays me down one body part at a time It smell like weak alcohol It felt good. I was completely cleaned. She stood me up and got my back side every nook and crevice. She gave me some mouth wash and got me dress. I was out of the room in 1 hr and 4 minutes I will be back to see Sarah.Was that a 30 or 60 min visit? The 2 total how much was to the house?

Terry2525
12-06-21, 00:29
Was that a 30 or 60 min visit? The 2 total how much was to the house?1 hr total. 2 bill.

OldCarGuy69
12-06-21, 15:09
Stopped into Fuji yesterday and mamasan answered the door. I tried to ask for a lineup but she just kept trying to lead me to the room first and said she would bring me the girl so I rubbed my hands on my chest and said "small boobies" because I would rather have some one with small naturals vs. Big fakes. In the room mamasan asked how long, I said hour and she collected the house fee. She leaves for me to undress and I go ahead and place 140 one the stand then in comes Coco, late 40's or so with very nice natural small Bs. Table shower then back to the room where Coco asks if the funds on the table are for her as she scoops it up with no debate or complaint. Nice BBBJ, then the cover for slow deep mish although she was visibly uncomfortable as her cervix was being penetrated too. No, it wasn't the "asian squeeze", because I was going balls deep. After about 15 minutes she started getting a little frustrated because I was taking my time so I asked her if she wanted to finish by sucking me off. I laid down and took off the cover for more BBBJ, but she said no CIM so I told her to lie down while I stradled her torso on my knees and finished on her tits (of course she did the typical hand block to prevent the facial). Overall a good visit.

CoMoTgr
12-09-21, 22:13
Was planning to make the trip from Columbia MO to the other side of the river, but wondering the overall preference. Tokyo seems to be popular, but I know if it personal opinion and varies. For a first time there, which location is recommended? I want the TS and all but tend to pop sooner than want, so do you still recommend 60 min or 30?

Matroxed
12-10-21, 00:57
Was planning to make the trip from Columbia MO to the other side of the river, but wondering the overall preference. Tokyo seems to be popular, but I know if it personal opinion and varies. For a first time there, which location is recommended? I want the TS and all but tend to pop sooner than want, so do you still recommend 60 min or 30?The parking at Tokyo sucks so I would visit the two next door or go to One (formally Osaka) and ask for Blue. I get the 30 min and if she likes you it may stretch out close to 60 minutes.

Jello816
12-12-21, 12:03
The parking at Tokyo sucks so I would visit the two next door or go to One (formally Osaka) and ask for Blue. I get the 30 min and if she likes you it may stretch out close to 60 minutes.Blue is cool, she's younger (maybe 30's) and probably the best looking. She's highly requested though, because of that she can be a bit inconsistent. I dreamt of her twice, the first time I was in rare form, and decided to bring my A game. While we were going at it, the mamasan walked in, and tried to insert herself. I thought it was a 3 some so I allowed it, then Blue disappeared and it was just me and Pink. She was rushy, abrasive, toothy and not fun. I asked about Blue and she said "bathroom, I finish you". I said No and I'll wait, 10 minutes later, Blue walks in. She is not the same, lower energy, moaning with more discomfort, vs pleasure. It wasn't as fun, so I finished a left. When I first pulled up there where no cars, when leaving there were 3. My assumption was during that 10 minutes, someone else was dreaming of her too. Then she came back, and I got whatever was left. Second time, I went around noon. We had a good time, but it wasn't like the first 10 minutes with her before Pink interrupted. I finished, leaving lighter, but I wasn't blown away. Some of these girls are fun, when but she gets done they let you know. They starts pressuring for you to cum, and own her own, Blue stopped me, pulled the hat off and started with a HJ.

Now Sarah at Super / Fiju. One of the best experiences I have ever had here. It was so great I went the next day, and pulled the cash from a credit card. Sarah don't quit, she teases, her transition from BBBJ to sliding the condom on, to then riding reverse cg was so smooth, I had to make sure I was wearing a hat. Just my opinion. YMMV.

BigDaddieT
12-14-21, 01:33
Went to Osaka last week (first time to Centerville) and drew a lady who said her name was Nina, quite a bit of plastic surgery on her face, short, very very nice man mades. Blue was not available I was told. Typical AMP fun was had, started with a TS then back to the room where I had a great time. I'm planning a trip back that way on Thursday and I really want to see Blue, if she isn't available it looks like I should go down the street and look for Sarah. Does she work at Fuji or Tokyo? I see reports of a Sarah at both places. Also If she isn't available where would you guys recommend? Thanks!!

Member #6409
12-14-21, 11:05
I don't understand the 200 standard claim. It has always been 140 hhr and 160 hr. I don't think 200 hhr or hr is the standard. I would leave for that.

Matroxed
12-14-21, 23:59
Went to Osaka last week (first time to Centerville) and drew a lady who said her name was Nina, quite a bit of plastic surgery on her face, short, very very nice man mades. Blue was not available I was told. Typical AMP fun was had, started with a TS then back to the room where I had a great time. I'm planning a trip back that way on Thursday and I really want to see Blue, if she isn't available it looks like I should go down the street and look for Sarah. Does she work at Fuji or Tokyo? I see reports of a Sarah at both places. Also If she isn't available where would you guys recommend? Thanks!!There are two Sarah. One at Tokyo and one at Fuji. I highly recommend both. Fuji Sarah is wild and I always have a great time. Tokyo Sarah is more sensual and I always have a great time.

Member #6409
12-15-21, 09:21
There are two Sarah. One at Tokyo and one at Fuji. I highly recommend both. Fuji Sarah is wild and I always have a great time. Tokyo Sarah is more sensual and I always have a great time.How old are these Sarah's?

BigDaddieT
12-15-21, 11:24
There are two Sarah. One at Tokyo and one at Fuji. I highly recommend both. Fuji Sarah is wild and I always have a great time. Tokyo Sarah is more sensual and I always have a great time.You are the Man Maxrod! I was thinking it was the same girl and she worked at both places. Thanks for clearing that up. Which one has the best body? Nicest tits? I don't make it up that way often so I want to make it count!

CoMoTgr
12-29-21, 22:11
I don't understand the 200 standard claim. It has always been 140 hhr and 160 hr. I don't think 200 hhr or hr is the standard. I would leave for that.So I am not sure I understand either. I thought the 200 was house of 60 and tip 140 are you saying it is a tip of 200?

DoomVsThanos
12-30-21, 08:57
Which location in Centreville has the best older / mature women?

An349
12-30-21, 11:34
So I am not sure I understand either. I thought the 200 was house of 60 and tip 140 are you saying it is a tip of 200?In my experience it's 60 to the house for an hour and then 140 tip to the lady. I've never paid more than that.

Jannisary
12-30-21, 12:07
In my experience it's 60 to the house for an hour and then 140 tip to the lady. I've never paid more than that.I'm probably dating myself here, but you used to be able to get the hour for 60 and FS with a 100 tip to the lady. They always tried to get more out the guys but would accept the 60 + 100 deal pretty much all the time. Some guys still think that should be the "going rate" but in my experience that is no longer the case and you have to do the 60 + 140 to get what you want.

OldCarGuy69
12-30-21, 13:18
I don't understand the 200 standard claim. It has always been 140 hhr and 160 hr. I don't think 200 hhr or hr is the standard. I would leave for that.I used to try to talk them into the 60 house fee and 100 tip rate too but the last couple of times I've just started laying out 200 total on the stand instead of doing the price dance and I think their service is better that way. 200 hr is about the going starting rate with most escorts anyways and you don't get a table shower. I also like not having to deal with scheduling, waiting in your car because they "aren't ready yet" and potential ghosting.

Jannisary
12-30-21, 14:27
I used to try to talk them into the 60 house fee and 100 tip rate too but the last couple of times I've just started laying out 200 total on the stand instead of doing the price dance and I think their service is better that way. 200 hr is about the going starting rate with most escorts anyways and you don't get a table shower. I also like not having to deal with scheduling, waiting in your car because they "aren't ready yet" and potential ghosting.Basically same with me. The 60 + 100 was easy to get years ago at the Centreville spas or any of the spas in Central Illinois that I would frequent. But over time, it became more of an issue and got harder push back from the girls. Prices go up over time, hard to stop.

Intldjgig
12-30-21, 17:43
In my experience it's 60 to the house for an hour and then 140 tip to the lady. I've never paid more than that.Recent move into STL area, so I've yet to partake of the local wares. However, plenty of knowledge about other areas, esp TX and OK. That knowledge goes back close to 20 years, and I can't remember HR FS in an AMP for less than 60+140. Going rate these days ranges from that to 60+200 in flyover country, with prices reaching 60/70+220/240 in some coastal areas.

FWIW, the ladies who work in these establishments understand the local scenes as well as the standards across the country. They make the rounds based on their relationships and preferences. Trying to pay below two bills total doesn't help your cause if quality matters to you. There are other factors that matter as well (many ladies now avoid DFW because there's a lot of push for BBFS by a significant portion of clients), but being cheap rarely wins you goodwill in this hobby. My $0. 02.

Member #6409
12-31-21, 13:28
So I am not sure I understand either. I thought the 200 was house of 60 and tip 140 are you saying it is a tip of 200?I'm saying no. Let me say it like this. Hour= 60 to house 100 to girl 30 min= 40 to house 100 to girl. I know many will disagree but that is how it has always been with me period. There were even time I've paid 120 total for 30 min. Many guys write on here 200 standard but they either never negotiate, want others to think they pay more for some reason, or pay less but say they pay more. I have never given 200 total here. If you ever left this state you would know why 200 is way overpriced. This is where they are sending the dying to pasture. These old ladies arent worth it.

DeadDead22
01-01-22, 00:52
I'm saying no. Let me say it like this. Hour= 60 to house 100 to girl 30 min= 40 to house 100 to girl. I know many will disagree but that is how it has always been with me period. There were even time I've paid 120 total for 30 min. Many guys write on here 200 standard but they either never negotiate, want others to think they pay more for some reason, or pay less but say they pay more. I have never given 200 total here. If you ever left this state you would know why 200 is way overpriced. This is where they are sending the dying to pasture. These old ladies arent worth it.That logically doesn't make sense, though. If $200 is way overpriced, wouldn't these places would be packed with younger talent trying to get a piece of the action? I can remember when it was $120 for BBBJ and CFS in a 30 min session with a hot, young and thin Korean in LA. But that was almost 20 years ago. I would still pay $140 at an AMP in Inglewood off La Brea for top tier talent around the same time. So nearly 20 years later, in a podunk city in flyover country with older ladies, $180 (which is what I pay) or $200 still sounds pretty good, inflation considered. Plus, if you pay what they ask and don't quibble over $20-40, I think the session usually has a better attitude, all around. Just my two cents, but the logic doesn't pan out for me that $180-200 is way overpriced.

BigDaddieT
01-18-22, 16:07
I'm heading to Centerville next week on a business trip, I have seen Blue quite a few times but I want to venture out. Anyone have any other favorites they would recommend? I really like tits so please factor that in your recommendations. LOL. Also feel free to PM if you would rather. Thanks gentlemen.

CoMoTgr
02-10-22, 13:37
I haven't seen anything posted for a while. I am thinking about going tomorrow but have 2 hr + drive is it worth it? If so which location?

JTimberlake
02-10-22, 18:18
I haven't seen anything posted for a while. I am thinking about going tomorrow but have 2 hr + drive is it worth it? If so which location?I have been a few times to both Toklyo and the one next door to Tokyo, never the far north one. Both were either good, pretty good or great. But I no longer go to Tokyo, because the parking isn't private anymore. Passers by could recognize my car. If both had private parking, I would pick the one with the least amount of cars or no cars.

Terry2525
02-22-22, 00:33
I have been a few times to both Toklyo and the one next door to Tokyo, never the far north one. Both were either good, pretty good or great. But I no longer go to Tokyo, because the parking isn't private anymore. Passers by could recognize my car. If both had private parking, I would pick the one with the least amount of cars or no cars.Are you still having to basically park on the shoulder of the road?.

DwayneG
03-28-22, 11:37
I've long been a fan of Fuji. Always see the same girl and have a great time: BBBJ, BBFS, CIP. Lately she's been saying I should try "four hand" massage. Have any of you found a second girl enhances the experience? I can't imagine how it would help, since I only have one set of equipment. And if you've tried it what's the upcharge?

Bigshmo
03-29-22, 02:50
I've long been a fan of Fuji. Always see the same girl and have a great time: BBBJ, BBFS, CIP. Lately she's been saying I should try "four hand" massage. Have any of you found a second girl enhances the experience? I can't imagine how it would help, since I only have one set of equipment. And if you've tried it what's the upcharge?What's the girls name if you don't mind sharing? Sounds like a fun time. I've only had a partial 4 hands experience there when one time the girl I had started the massage with left and came back with another girl just to help with the blow job. She left when we went to start FS. It was a fun unexpected experience.

Johne93
03-29-22, 06:06
I've long been a fan of Fuji. Always see the same girl and have a great time: BBBJ, BBFS, CIP. Lately she's been saying I should try "four hand" massage. Have any of you found a second girl enhances the experience? I can't imagine how it would help, since I only have one set of equipment. And if you've tried it what's the upcharge?Just 1. It is four hands and 2 mouths. Different angles and sensations at same time. When one is tired they can tag out. Try once. See if it your tea.

DwayneG
03-29-22, 11:16
The girl I see is Sarah. Very nice girl, a bit mature but still looks good. Perky C breasts. She gives an excellent table shower and a good real massage. She's skilled at her trade and very patient with an old man like me, always gets the job done and I leave happy.

Smhoehne
04-02-22, 08:58
Stopped by last month in early at 7 am, (it pays to get them nice and "fresh" Mama San brought me 35-40 year old, who had some plastic surgery on her face, which for some may resemble Michael Jackson? At any rate, she gave me a great table shower and a nice hard massage for 20 minutes. I then did the same massage for her for about 15 minutes. She then grabbed Mr. Happy for some bbcip / pronebone action. I lasted maybe every bit of 30 seconds. I definitely let the little head take over and took some cipro and Zithromax for a few days as a precaution. This was my 3rd time there, I had Lucky 6 months ago and Mimi probably 2 years ago, both times covered. Each time was. 20.

Slimpicker
04-03-22, 11:37
Stopped by last month in early at 7 am, (it pays to get them nice and "fresh" Mama San brought me 35-40 year old, who had some plastic surgery on her face, which for some may resemble Michael Jackson? At any rate, she gave me a great table shower and a nice hard massage for 20 minutes. I then did the same massage for her for about 15 minutes. She then grabbed Mr. Happy for some bbcip / pronebone action. I lasted maybe every bit of 30 seconds. I definitely let the little head take over and took some cipro and Zithromax for a few days as a precaution. This was my 3rd time there, I had Lucky 6 months ago and Mimi probably 2 years ago, both times covered. Each time was. 20.I'm familiar with that "post regret anxiety attack" too many times. I'm not looking forward to going thru that again but who doesn't want the "ultimate" feeling.

That said I've also had some great "feel like real" covers that once they get lubed enough you almost can't tell.

Had one girl laying on bed hanging off, me standing doggie, telling me "don't stop" but cover kept coming off so many times I almost said "F" it.

Jumbo6969
04-09-22, 02:08
Stopped by Tokyo spa on the way home from a drive, and met with June, and boy what a lackluster effort it was. Belly wasn't great, she said slow to fit in when she got on top, and their co-MMS Chased me out of the parking lot for not tipping enough. For a HH at. 40 and tipping an additional $1. 6 for everything? Seems a bit high and honestly uncalled for her to stand in the middle of the road for me to give her additional funds. The effort was less than stellar, fake, and really the apartment / hotel route may be better to go than wasting it there. Or anywhere in Centerville to be fair.

HappyGuy1
04-27-22, 22:07
Visited One Spa last week and saw Blue. This is my second visit with her and I am still not impressed. Although she is the cutest and youngest (guessing 30-35) with large melons she just doesn't do it for me. She complains her titties are so sensitive even with a simple lick let alone sucking and don't even try to gently squeeze then she pushes your hands away. She tries to rush you through the session saying time is up around the 30 minute mark when I always get an hour. Once reminded about the hour she rolls her eyes and yells something in Korean to Ajumma with her responding. Needless to say the rest of the session is very unenthusiastic. Sorry for the late report.

SkeeWurt
04-28-22, 18:16
Visited One Spa last week and saw Blue. This is my second visit with her and I am still not impressed. Although she is the cutest and youngest (guessing 30-35) with large melons she just doesn't do it for me. She complains her titties are so sensitive even with a simple lick let alone sucking and don't even try to gently squeeze then she pushes your hands away. She tries to rush you through the session saying time is up around the 30 minute mark when I always get an hour. Once reminded about the hour she rolls her eyes and yells something in Korean to Ajumma with her responding. Needless to say the rest of the session is very unenthusiastic. Sorry for the late report.I got to wonder if maybe you were with a different girl. It wouldn't surprise me if these girls would I'd as any name you.

Throw out. The Blue I saw twice last summer had smallish boobs! With tiny nips! She was maybe late 30's early 40's. Very attractive, giggled a lot. She was Gung ho about sucking me off. I don't know bro, just my 2 cents.

HentaiNerd
04-29-22, 17:16
Any changes to the typical lineup at these locations? Thinking about going to Osaka in the next few days, but if there's anyone who seems younger, bustier, or willing to give better extras (at any location in centreville) I would love to know.

Matroxed
05-05-22, 22:33
I got to wonder if maybe you were with a different girl. It wouldn't surprise me if these girls would I'd as any name you.

Throw out. The Blue I saw twice last summer had smallish boobs! With tiny nips! She was maybe late 30's early 40's. Very attractive, giggled a lot. She was Gung ho about sucking me off. I don't know bro, just my 2 cents.Happy Guy is right. She's got a large rack. Although she let me play with those tits and suck them. I also banged the hell out of her. She's the best looking one out of all those AMPs.

Eveready1469
05-22-22, 16:21
Was cruising back from S Il this morning and swung through Centerville around 11:00 . Pulled in the (take your life in your hands parking spot) at Tokyo and before I got out a little thing thing ran out and said come back in an hour. I said well maybe next time. Pulled next door into Fuji walked in and Met Ms. Sunny. She been here in the Lou about a week. New stock from Cali. Short solid Korean (I know hard to be believe right) I asked her who was working and she said ME! I said, I like variety lets see whos here, trying not to get on her bad side in case she was the winner. AND of course she was, LOL. 2 other gals popped out, they all looked the same, big tits, cute ass, little gut (much like mine) LOL. So I grabbed Sunny who was 42 yr old, the other 2 definitely looked older. . LOL. We walked in the room, I threw $$ on the stand and she said another $ and I grab one of the others too. I told her she was going to wear me out and I wouldn't need anyone else! LOL. She just grinned from ear to ear and said YES! So as you can tell she communicates very well in her broken English. And off we went for a very thorough table shower. She started to soap up my ass and balls and I said clean it good for your tongue later and she said your FUN, I like you. (she definitely plays well with others) and licked as she was stroking me clean on all 4's. Off to the room for some amazing oral swapping before she covered up and climbed on top. Little DFK and deep stroking in that tight Korean stuff was awesome and loaded the bag. She cleaned me and herself up and gave me a decent back rub and legs for I bet another 15 minutes Glad I pulled through. Life's good, Ever.

JBurrows
05-24-22, 19:12
What are the odds of finding 20 ish & petite? Last time I heard a batch passed through was a cpl years ago off Bowles & 44. Didn't jump on it then, now I'm regrettin it! Guessin the STL just gets the 40 yo hand-me-downs?

JonSnow314
05-25-22, 15:16
I've been thinking about making the trip down to Centreville but it'll first time at a AMP. How is the area around there? I've never really ventured around those parts wondering if it's safe or not. I've seen a lot of these places do BBFS is cfs a option as well? Any Greek on the menu anywhere? And is the two girls worth it? Feel free to pm me with any info TIA.

Lfsman
05-25-22, 15:28
What are the odds of finding 20 ish & petite? Last time I heard a batch passed through was a cpl years ago off Bowles & 44. Didn't jump on it then, now I'm regrettin it! Guessin the STL just gets the 40 yo hand-me-downs?The only AMP unicorn I ran into was when mimi showed up couple years ago she was in her late 20's and had big natural tits all other visits to centerville have been the typical experience I don't go to often now since I don't see anyone posting anything different. Hope it changes at some point.

Jeffc 574
05-26-22, 09:28
I've been thinking about making the trip down to Centreville but it'll first time at a AMP. How is the area around there? I've never really ventured around those parts wondering if it's safe or not. I've seen a lot of these places do BBFS is cfs a option as well? Any Greek on the menu anywhere? And is the two girls worth it? Feel free to pm me with any info TIA.They are clustered around what was PT's Centerville. Essentially just a crossroads. Safe enough. It is not like Brooklyn or WP at all. I have never found 4 hand worth it, but I have limited experience. Never been offered Greek and would turn down BB.

BoSox50
05-26-22, 23:47
Passed through the area this week. After researching this forum for reviews decided to go see Sunny at Fuji. Parking at Tokyo ruled them out. Walked in, asked for Sunny she said I'm Sunny (Korean & speaks good English). She ask why I asked for her, I said a friend said your good baby. She laughed, lead me back to a room, put my hand on her soft tits. Gave her. 2 for donation and a mint and kissed her. Off to table shower, excellent including some ass play. Drys me off, including BBBJ, back to the room. She strips down hops on the table. We start making out like high school kids, DFK, her tight little puss got very wet, daty she loves it. She was very enthusiastic and wanted to please. I'm an older guy with ED, so the making out helped. You guys that like BBFS, she may do it. When I was about to explode, I ask for a cover. She seem surprised, but had one handy on the table. Put it on with her mouth, like most AMP girls. Rode cowgirl really good, dropped her tits in my face. By the way she likes her nipples sucked. Most Asian's say "too sensitive". Not her. After I blew in the cover, she did a little clean up. Started the back rub, then asked if I wanted to go again. My thought was 20 years ago HELL YES! But, I opted for the the back rub as I was traveling & a little more DFK. I got the full hour, very unusually.

ZeroAtt
05-27-22, 12:48
Two questions regarding Fuji

How much $ should I be bringing for 30/60min + tip?

Does Sunny work at any specific time during the day?

BoSox50
05-27-22, 16:40
Two questions regarding Fuji

How much $ should I be bringing for 30/60min + tip?

Does Sunny work at any specific time during the day?All AMP in that area seem to be $40 & $60 house fee, tip is usually $100 for FS. All girls work everyday unless on "vacation". Meaning they moved to another AMP & probably want be back.

Smhoehne
06-07-22, 05:35
Went to Fuji Thursday and saw CeeCee, 45 ish with decent bolt ons. I gave her. 2 total and got the full hour. She asked if I wanted extra girl for an hour extra. 1, I told her no, three's a crowd. She then asked if I wanted anything special. I told her no. Later I became curious as to what she may have had in mind. Any fellow mongers have any ideas? Next time I will ask!

BoSox50
07-11-22, 22:45
Stopped by Sunday and asked for Sunny. They said she was gone, got into trouble. No further explanation. Ask for CoCo, she said I'm CoCo. We took a tour of the building looking for a room she wanted to use, place had a had smoke smell. Had to wait awhile for her to get the table shower going. After that back to the room, took her awhile to come in. She ask what I wanted, started from DFK, not a bad body, seemed to want to please. Just as things started heating up, door bell rings. She jumps up, get dressed to answer the door. I wait probably 10 plus minutes. She had to call for someone to come in for the other customer. She comes back and we finish up. She tried, but to many interruptions. Those that visit the area often what's better currently Tokyo or One?

TonyGlass
07-12-22, 10:05
Went to Fuji a few weeks ago and asked for Sunny, probably like everyone else. They seemed a little frustrated that I asked for Sunny, so an older short lady came out and they said this is Sunny. I did not believe them, but I was horny and she was somewhat cute, so I went with the girl they now call Sunny. Stayed for the hour. The table shower was good, she payed extra attention to all the private parts. After a very good massage with lots of teasing while still laying on my stomach, she asked something about finger inside me, So of course I said yes, so she went to town checking out my prostate while working my Johnson. After a few minutes, she had me flip on my back and sat between my legs sucking and thrusting what felt like her whole arm inside me. Best prostate exam I have ever had. Had to stop her before I came. Ended up in missionary to finish the job.

Afterwards, I asked her name again, and she said it is Sunny, but she is changing it to Kelly. So I find out Kelly is who she is. If you want a great prostate examine, go see Kelly at Fuji.

I will say I went back the following week and had basically the same encounter, but let her finish me while doing her "exam" in between my legs.

BoSox50
08-18-22, 19:07
Anyone visited this one and seen Caucasian women? If you have I would like details. PM is ok.

ZeroAtt
08-30-22, 13:28
Going to try to visit later this week.

Two questions.

(1) How much does it cost Price+tip for FS.

(2) There are several AMPs in Centerville, any recommendations?

HentaiNerd
08-30-22, 16:56
Two questions.
People typically go for Osaka (One Spa) or Tokyo. I think Tokyo has a better table shower, but ultimately they are all interchangeable for the most part (a lot of your choice just depends on who is there). Never been to bellagio, but I assume that there will never be any caucasian women there unless one randomly wants a massage from the middle of nowhere.

I've seen people spend $$ + house (typically 40-60) but I'm sure you could get away with a lot less, maybe $. 5 or even $. 2 if you know them. If you really like someone you can give them more and they might treat you nice in the future.

I've been less than 10 times cumulatively, so maybe someone else has a better grasp on the situation.

A lot of this information has been said before, but if someone could add something new I'd love to hear about any sort of promising line up--just to check who is there and offers the best experience.

ZeroAtt
08-30-22, 21:59
People typically go for Osaka (One Spa) or Tokyo. I think Tokyo has a better table shower, but ultimately they are all interchangeable for the most part (a lot of your choice just depends on who is there). Never been to bellagio, but I assume that there will never be any caucasian women there unless one randomly wants a massage from the middle of nowhere.

I've seen people spend $$ + house (typically 40-60) but I'm sure you could get away with a lot less, maybe $. 5 or even $. 2 if you know them. If you really like someone you can give them more and they might treat you nice in the future.

I've been less than 10 times cumulatively, so maybe someone else has a better grasp on the situation.

A lot of this information has been said before, but if someone could add something new I'd love to hear about any sort of promising line up--just to check who is there and offers the best experience.Thanks for the info. Anyone aware how much extra I have to pay for 2 girls?

Eveready1469
08-31-22, 00:00
Thanks for the info. Anyone aware how much extra I have to pay for 2 girls?I set 2. On the table and was offered another gal for another C note. This happened on a few occasions.

Ever.

Jeffc 574
08-31-22, 11:18

Two questions.

(2) There are several AMPs in Centerville, any recommendations?As HentaiNerd said, they are largely interchangeable. Tokyo has had some parking issues. I have been to a few out of state, and once or twice in Centerville. There was nothing about the building that would make me choose one over the other.

Bring 200 and a party hat.

4 hands. 4 hands typically doubles the house price and then leads to a double tip. I have not found it worth the money. One tends to do most of the work.

BigDaddieT
08-31-22, 14:40
I prefer Tokyo, seems to be a better place than One spa. The table shower is much better and I wasn't rushed like I have been at One. Tell them you have been there and give the girl $$ and enjoy the fun

Two questions.

(2) There are several AMPs in Centerville, any recommendations?.

Slimpicker
09-30-22, 09:23
Nothing to report over there since July?

Zero, did you finally go?

Anyone? Beuhler?

SkeeWurt
09-30-22, 09:48
I dropped by in Aug and saw Jo (mid 40 ish) and Maya (40 ish with nice tits). Jo is into ass play, at least mine. Rimming and toys. Maya was less talented with the CBJ, a little toothy, but.

Super cute. Cute enough to make me spunk hard. I did FS with Maya, while Jo played with my butthole. It was hot hot hot.

RegisJ1
09-30-22, 11:53
I dropped by in Aug and saw Jo (mid 40 ish) and Maya (40 ish with nice tits). Jo is into ass play, at least mine. Rimming and toys. Maya was less talented with the CBJ, a little toothy, but.

Super cute. Cute enough to make me spunk hard. I did FS with Maya, while Jo played with my butthole. It was hot hot hot.Did Maya do any rimming? Or just Jo?

Thanks.

SkeeWurt
09-30-22, 18:57
Did Maya do any rimming? Or just Jo?

Thanks.No, Just Jo. But I didn't push it, she might have been game.

AtlTech
10-02-22, 09:55
Reading through the post it seems to be a toss up between Tokyo and Fuji. Tokyo has terrible parking is the one thing that stands out. I'm not looking for a young spinner; older, big tits, and some ass play are what I'm seeking. Which one should I go to and any certain ladies I should visits?

Slimpicker
10-03-22, 08:58
I'm not looking for a young spinner; older, big tits, and some ass play are what I'm seeking. Which one should I go to and any certain ladies I should visits?That's why I was bringing it up again, these places go thru the ladies and don't want to be surprised by some new deadbeat that will waste my lousy $$.

Jannisary
10-03-22, 09:20
Reading through the post it seems to be a toss up between Tokyo and Fuji. Tokyo has terrible parking is the one thing that stands out. I'm not looking for a young spinner; older, big tits, and some ass play are what I'm seeking. Which one should I go to and any certain ladies I should visits?Was in the area Friday evening and stopped by Fuji. Got Penny, she's older with bolt ons, slim figure, with mileage on her face. I had an okay hour with FS with her. After the flip she started off with some light rimming. She might been willing to do more if I had prompted her. I can't say I highly recommend her but she got the job done and was pleasant sorta the typical AMP experience and nothing spectacular. If I'm back in the area during daylight hours I'd try Tokyo.

BigDaddieT
10-18-22, 22:17
Heading up to St Louis this weekend and was looking to stop at Fuji as I had a good stop there earlier this summer. I saw CeeCee and had a good time, but I like variety. Does anyone have any suggestions? Mayne a new girl working? Doesn't have to be Fuji, feel free to pm if you prefer, thanks in advance!

T.

DeadDead22
10-19-22, 08:14
Heading up to St Louis this weekend and was looking to stop at Fuji as I had a good stop there earlier this summer. I saw CeeCee and had a good time, but I like variety. Does anyone have any suggestions? Mayne a new girl working? Doesn't have to be Fuji, feel free to pm if you prefer, thanks in advance!

T.I've always liked One Spa. But I'm a boob man. There are two girls there with nice cans (Blue and Yoko), but since the remodel, be careful with the Table Shower. The room is slanted and I almost slid right off the soapy table in the middle of the session.

I'm not a huge fan of Fuji, but depending on what you're looking for, you can find something that will work. It is a much nicer building than One Spa.

BigDaddieT
10-20-22, 13:02
I've always liked One Spa. But I'm a boob man. There are two girls there with nice cans (Blue and Yoko), but since the remodel, be careful with the Table Shower. The room is slanted and I almost slid right off the soapy table in the middle of the session.

I'm not a huge fan of Fuji, but depending on what you're looking for, you can find something that will work. It is a much nicer building than One Spa.Thanks for the reply, I'm a boob man myself and I have seen Blue twice. The first visit was stellar and the second visit was very very rushed so I moved on. I have not saw Yoko. How is she? Worth thr visit? Feel free to PM if you prefer.

Eveready1469
10-24-22, 11:34
Sunday afternoon driveby. Parking spot was open so I slipped on into Tokyo's danger zone parking lot. (I always back in so pulling out is only dangerous instead of stupid) Mamasan waved me in of course. No line up so I must've got the short straw. Joy, 5-2, 140? (beer belly) allegedly 27 yr old blond haired S Korean by way of New York a few years ago. Very cheerful, thorough table shower (had me thinking good stuff was to come) little teasing (kinda) back to the room. Pretty good massage, not always a good sign, not too much teasing. On flip teasing kisses on nips working down to thighs and back up to my partner. Light licking on shaft and balls, No tip or anywhere near Taint action. And of course very artfully slid cover on with her mouth just like she used to do 15 years ago. Big naturals with no nips? (odd for asian) . Touch anything and get an "OW that hurts" total BS she should of just said I don't like? Well, had on the extra heavy duty cover (should of brought my own) and she rubbed a handful of KY in that little twat. It seemed tight but couldn't tell with all the lube. She was trying to put on a good show with her moans and graons but didn't do much for me. Started out cow girl, stand Mish to doggy. Ended up with a hand job finish (better than nothing) I usually always find something enjoyable but this is my first Will Not Repeat. To save on messaging, I always walk in with 2 $ and hand it off. And Yes they always say oh, for 30 and I say No. They say 230 next time and I always say OK. I have tipped in the past but probably once and I met her at my house a week later for Sushi.

Lifes short, Get it while ya can, Ever.

SkullMarked25
10-24-22, 15:48
Sunday afternoon driveby. Parking spot was open so I slipped on into Tokyo's danger zone parking lot. (I always back in so pulling out is only dangerous instead of stupid) Mamasan waved me in of course. No line up so I must've got the short straw. Joy, 5-2, 140? (beer belly) allegedly 27 yr old blond haired S Korean by way of New York a few years ago. Very cheerful, thorough table shower (had me thinking good stuff was to come) little teasing (kinda) back to the room. Pretty good massage, not always a good sign, not too much teasing. On flip teasing kisses on nips working down to thighs and back up to my partner. Light licking on shaft and balls, No tip or anywhere near Taint action. And of course very artfully slid cover on with her mouth just like she used to do 15 years ago. Big naturals with no nips? (odd for asian) . Touch anything and get an "OW that hurts" total BS she should of just said I don't like? Well, had on the extra heavy duty cover (should of brought my own) and she rubbed a handful of KY in that little twat. It seemed tight but couldn't tell with all the lube. She was trying to put on a good show with her moans and graons but didn't do much for me. Started out cow girl, stand Mish to doggy. Ended up with a hand job finish (better than nothing) I usually always find something enjoyable but this is my first Will Not Repeat. To save on messaging, I always walk in with 2 $ and hand it off. And Yes they always say oh, for 30 and I say No. They say 230 next time and I always say OK. I have tipped in the past but probably once and I met her at my house a week later for Sushi..Just checking my math, you only paid $200 for the whole thing right? Not $200 and then an additional $80 for the room time right?

Smhoehne
11-25-22, 21:36
Checked out Fuji late last Thursday night, right before mid night.

I got Jenny, thin with bolt ons. Gave her. 2 for everything including table shower. She was great and wouldn't let me leave until the job was done. I would highly recommend.

I spent just a little over an hour there.

Eveready1469
11-26-22, 00:11
Just checking my math, you only paid $200 for the whole thing right? Not $200 and then an additional $80 for the room time right?Yes sir, always 2 . Its really been the last year or so where they've been trying to bump up the price. Can't blame them. . Ever.

SkullMarked25
11-26-22, 15:01
Checked out Fuji late last Thursday night, right before mid night.

I got Jenny, thin with bolt ons. Gave her. 2 for everything including table shower. She was great and wouldn't let me leave until the job was done. I would highly recommend.

I spent just a little over an hour there.I got Jenny when I went a few weeks ago to. Very nice and takes care of you, but I wasn't a huge fan of the tits.

I wish I could have seen who the other girl there was just to "shop around" (I know there had to be another girl on duty as another gentleman came in after me and was sent to the room next to mine.

Guess my strategy for next time will be to head in after someone goes in first.

Slimpicker
11-27-22, 00:39
Guess my strategy for next time will be to head in after someone goes in first.Then he will get his pick and you stuck with Jenny again!! Hahaha.

SkullMarked25
11-27-22, 10:17
Then he will get his pick and you stuck with Jenny again!! Hahaha.A nut is a nut I guess!

SkeeWurt
11-27-22, 12:18
Saw Blue a couple of weeks ago at One Spa. I asked about the table shower, and she said why are you dirty? I said no, got the impression she wasn't into administering one.

She is pretty as can be, yes 40 ish, but beautiful face, trim body with perky medium sized tits. I tried DATY, but she said she was sore after a minute or so. She is not as wild as Jo, who is gone from the Centreville scene now unfortunately, (more later). I was really up for some rimming, but settled for two fingers inside while she sucked me. The wrapper she provided was way too tight and uncomfortable, and I told her so. She said I could pay her $20 for BBBJ, which I did. $220 total for the visit.

I finished with her jacking me off while I stood up on the side of the bed, she had her sexy mouth wide open and tongue.

Out. After I showered her with cum, she said (semi-seriously?) that I was a bad man, and left the room for a few minutes. She came back all cleaned up. On the way out I asked about Jo, and she said she was gone and didn't want to talk about it. Jo would do nice BBBJ for me, and was really into eating and playing with my ass the whole time.

Slimpicker
11-28-22, 09:09
The wrapper she provided was way too tight and uncomfortable, and I told her so. She said I could pay her $20 for BBBJ, which I did. $220 total for the visit.I always hate their 'wrappers', I have to bring my own or the whole experience is ruined. Would Blue have allowed you to provide your own?
She sounded like not in a good mood at all.

SkeeWurt
12-13-22, 12:04
I always hate their 'wrappers', I have to bring my own or the whole experience is ruined. Would Blue have allowed you to provide your own?
She sounded like not in a good mood at all.I don't know about bringing my own wrapper. Weird thing was, the first time I saw her, she had this ultra thin, barely there condom that felt like no condom.

She was in an ok mood, sexy bitchy at worst.

Jeffc 574
12-13-22, 12:20
After too tight, too small, and a break or two I always bring my own cover every place every time.

Slimpicker
12-15-22, 17:10
After too tight, too small, and a break or two I always bring my own cover every place every time.I mean why not, right? It's not like they are not affordable for cryin out loud. Why not be prepared for what might happen.

Smhoehne
12-21-22, 02:29
Went to Fuji late on Thursday night. I got there at 11:30 and saw Bonnie? Early 50's with manmades. . 2 total and only got a little over a 1/2 hr. At least I got the table shower.

All in all not too bad of an experience, but I wouldn't repeat with her.

BigDaddieT
01-02-23, 20:07
Wondering if anyone has any Intel on Tokyo lately since they upgraded their parking. Any new talent there? I saw the new driveway last week and almost pulled in. Thought I would check with you gentlemen first. Thanks!

BoSox50
04-01-23, 17:45
Visited Fuji a couple of times 6 months ago (business traveler). Heard Tokyo has a real driveway now! I would appreciate intel on which place has the best talent. Feel free to PM me with girls names to ask for. Thank you in advance!

SnorklEsteve
04-03-23, 09:49
Visited Fuji a couple of times 6 months ago (business traveler). Heard Tokyo has a real driveway now! I would appreciate intel on which place has the best talent. Feel free to PM me with girls names to ask for. Thank you in advance!I've never been to either, and have been thinking about going soon. If possible, just respond to the thread here with names and any recommendations. After all that's what this board is for!

Jannisary
04-03-23, 10:18
I've never been to either, and have been thinking about going soon. If possible, just respond to the thread here with names and any recommendations. After all that's what this board is for!Why don't you just go and report on YOUR experience?

SnorklEsteve
04-03-23, 17:37
Why don't you just go and report on YOUR experience?Hey thanks for all the help!

BoSox50
04-03-23, 23:10
Why don't you just go and report on YOUR experience?I've been to Fuji a couple of times. I'm traveling from 5 hours away and need some Local guidance. I know the talent moves around from spa to spa. And they even move spa to spa. My question is for guys that visit often. Any girls providing outstanding services?? Thank you in advance.

Matroxed
04-04-23, 18:21
I've been to Fuji a couple of times. I'm traveling from 5 hours away and need some Local guidance. I know the talent moves around from spa to spa. And they even move spa to spa. My question is for guys that visit often. Any girls providing outstanding services?? Thank you in advance.Go to One Spa and ask for Blue. She's hot and has a nice rack.

MikeyD138
04-05-23, 06:13
Google says 7 am-2 am have any of why'all gone at 7 before? Wondering if there's a decent line up first thing in the morning.

Ted 80
04-05-23, 16:11
Go to One Spa and ask for Blue. She's hot and has a nice rack.Fuji has lost some of the best ladies recently. Sara is no longer there, she was the absolute best IMO. I heard Lucky / Coco is no longer there as a well. Although not as good as Sara, she still was able to go the distance. Gina has been gone for awhile, as has MiMi. The last time I was there had Bonnie, she was Ok, but not as good as the others. Jackie / Pink is difficult to work with I hear. If she grabs me, I pull away and leave. Stay Safe Out There.

HentaiNerd
04-06-23, 19:25
Google says 7 am-2 am have any of why'all gone at 7 before? Wondering if there's a decent line up first thing in the morning.Haven't gone as early as 7 am but I do find that sometimes the women aren't quite ready the earlier you go.

The earlier you go, the less chance someone will be busy (particularly on weekends) but they probably don't love waking up at 7 am to suck a dick, though I've never asked to be sure.

DeadDead22
04-06-23, 20:55
Haven't gone as early as 7 am but I do find that sometimes the women aren't quite ready the earlier you go.

The earlier you go, the less chance someone will be busy (particularly on weekends) but they probably don't love waking up at 7 am to suck a dick, though I've never asked to be sure.I headed out early one day (8-ish) and asked for Blue at One Spa. She was still eating breakfast when I got to the room and she was in a pretty good mood. One of the best sessions I ever had with her. She was relaxed and didn't rush at all. We did all kinds of cool shit. Sometimes, it's just going when there's no volume.

Nick6012
04-09-23, 13:59
Visiting area, I've been lurking on here and the other sites; Plan on visiting within a couple days, any recommendations on which place is the best bang for buck, and any recommendations on providers. I know odds are slim but I prefer women who aren't spinners. TIA.

SkullMarked25
04-09-23, 14:04
Wondering if anyone has any Intel on Tokyo lately since they upgraded their parking. Any new talent there? I saw the new driveway last week and almost pulled in. Thought I would check with you gentlemen first. Thanks!Driveway is nice for getting in and out, though it is one car wide so if you meet someone it's going to be a tight fit.

I've gone once each month since January and I liked what I got more than when I went to Fuji in November and December.

Matroxed
04-10-23, 07:12
Visiting area, I've been lurking on here and the other sites; Plan on visiting within a couple days, any recommendations on which place is the best bang for buck, and any recommendations on providers. I know odds are slim but I prefer women who aren't spinners. TIA.I stopped One Spa and there's a new girl, Mimi. She's not a spinner and has a huge rack.

Lfsman
04-10-23, 12:23
I stopped One Spa and there's a new girl, Mimi. She's not a spinner and has a huge rack.Did she have a natural rack? Wonder if this is the same mimi that was at fuji years ago?

BoSox50
04-10-23, 18:55
I stopped One Spa and there's a new girl, Mimi. She's not a spinner and has a huge rack.Did she do your session? If so, how was it??

Matroxed
04-11-23, 08:31
Did she have a natural rack? Wonder if this is the same mimi that was at fuji years ago?They felt natural. Do they ever come back? I'm waiting for Sara at Fuji to come back.

Ted 80
04-12-23, 06:30
They felt natural. Do they ever come back? I'm waiting for Sara at Fuji to come back.Sara got into a fight with Jackie / Pink, she is not coming back. That sucks. She was by far the best at The East Side AMP's.

Dubberman
04-12-23, 21:10
Sara got into a fight with Jackie / Pink, she is not coming back. That sucks. She was by far the best at The East Side AMP's.Well that's a bummer, getting into a fight with the big boss of the whole playground. No wonder I was told that she was Never coming back. And yes I agree that she was the best over there, I do wonder where she ended up.

BoSox50
04-12-23, 21:13
Sara got into a fight with Jackie / Pink, she is not coming back. That sucks. She was by far the best at The East Side AMP's.Lots of drama between the girls. I enjoyed Sunny at Fuji. But, I went back an Coco said Sunny got in big trouble & not coming back.

Matroxed
04-18-23, 08:31
Well that's a bummer, getting into a fight with the big boss of the whole playground. No wonder I was told that she was Never coming back. And yes I agree that she was the best over there, I do wonder where she ended up.I'm sure she's working somewhere so if anyone runs into her, please let us know and I will do the same.

Ted 80
04-19-23, 06:39
I'm sure she's working somewhere so if anyone runs into her, please let us know and I will do the same.I am sure Coco / Lucky would know. The last time I was there I saw Bonnie and she told Jackie is running ladies off. Here is my top ladies from Fuji:

Sarah.

Coco / Lucky.

Mimi.

Gina.

Paula.

Michelle. Blonde hair stripper from Atlanta. Only saw here once.

Jackie is a pig.

Newb314
04-19-23, 10:53
Did she have a natural rack? Wonder if this is the same mimi that was at fuji years ago?Had a question for you. Sent PM. Thanks in advance.

Lfsman
04-20-23, 12:13
Had a question for you. Sent PM. Thanks in advance.My inbox doesn't show any new messages and it's not full send again.

Matroxed
04-20-23, 15:53
I am sure Coco / Lucky would know. The last time I was there I saw Bonnie and she told Jackie is running ladies off. Here is my top ladies from Fuji:

Sarah.

Coco / Lucky.

Mimi.

Gina.

Paula.

Jackie is a pig.So who all is currently working at Fuji?

HenryA77
04-20-23, 17:31
So who all is currently working at Fuji?For sure there is a Julie. She is the typical 40 Korean, almost certainly late 40's, but I think not over 50.

I saw her recently. The parking situation is great, lots of parking in the back, and two ways to get in / out.

The table shower was truly excellent. Literally the best one I've had in 15 years, maybe 20. Water was that perfect amount of hot without being uncomfortably so.

A very complete job of washing was done, and left me not only clean, but relaxed as well.

The building is odd, I guess used to be a restaurant / bar, many years ago. Run down looking, as was the room.

But the service was really excellent. The massage was nice without being uncomfortable. Not hard at all, but not soft either.

Before the flip I received the Korean "light finger touch" all over. This used to be so common, and now is so rare. Quite a pleasant surprise.

I got what I wanted, at the normal price.

Entry fee was. 6, but interestingly, she asked me at the start of the session "what did you pay last time". Not being a complete idiot, I said. 6 fee, plus tip (what I wanted for L2).

She smiled and we were on the way. I can see why people like this one, and it's so odd there are literally 4 places so close together! Now I need to worry. Should I go back where I know a wonderful experience awaits, or explore and see what else is there.

I'll worry about that another day.

Mobilelankey93
04-24-23, 13:33
How do the ladies respond to nipple sucking? Huge fetish of mine, and would be disappointed if that was a no go.

How discreet are these places? Not trying to run into anyone on the way out. Are they fine with people wearing a hat?

Lfsman
04-24-23, 14:51
I am sure Coco / Lucky would know. The last time I was there I saw Bonnie and she told Jackie is running ladies off. Here is my top ladies from Fuji:

Sarah.

Coco / Lucky.

Mimi.

Gina.

Paula.

Jackie is a pig.Can you give some descriptions haven't been to fujis in a long time since most of them were late 40's to 50's. Are any of them younger like late 20's to 30's? Send me pm if you you don't want to post the details.

HenryA77
04-24-23, 17:03
Can you give some descriptions haven't been to fujis in a long time since most of them were late 40's to 50's. Are any of them younger like late 20's to 30's? Send me pm if you you don't want to post the details.I only saw one when I was there, average 40 something lady.

As for nipple sucking, she encouraged me to do so.

Jannisary
04-26-23, 12:22
How do the ladies respond to nipple sucking? Huge fetish of mine, and would be disappointed if that was a no go.

How discreet are these places? Not trying to run into anyone on the way out. Are they fine with people wearing a hat?I'd say they'd respond positively. I've not met an AMP girl yet who wouldn't let me suck and lick on her nipples. Now, if you're wanting to latch on to her and suck like you're wanting a feeding that may be an issue, LOL.

The places are discreet to a point. They try to not let customers see each other while in the building. Fuji Super Spa has a fairly good size parking lot behind the building so your vehicle wouldn't be easily seen from the highway. But if you bump into someone you know on the way out the door there isn't much to be done about that. Just remember, they are there too for the same reason you are and probably feel the same way about being recognized.

Ted 80
04-27-23, 07:25
I only saw one when I was there, average 40 something lady.

As for nipple sucking, she encouraged me to do so.Here is a brief description of some of the ladies:

Coco / Lucky. Petite, close to 50, nice boobs and nipples, not really fond of nipple sucking as she says it is ticklish. All hole are open, great rimming, but sometimes can be in a bit of a rush. Good prostate massage.

Jenny- Mid 30's, great body, huge boobs and nipples. Loves her nipples sucked, good rimming. No butt play, and kind of lays there during the deed.

Bonnie- At least 50, very playful, rimming, prostate massage, great head. Body is a little rough, but she is a lot of fun.

Mimi- Mid 40's, nice body, good rimming and prostate massage. Very good service.

Anna- 30's, body is a little puggy, very enthusiastic.

Paula. Late 30's, body has baby damage, but she loves rimming, oral, very sexy. A lot of fun.

Michelle - 40's, blonde stripper from Atlanta. Very enthusiastic, loves rimming, oral and the deed. Great body, highly recommend.

Jackie / Pink - 50 - 60, rough face, if you can get past that, she is ok.

SkullMarked25
04-27-23, 19:30
The places are discreet to a point. They try to not let customers see each other while in the building. Fuji Super Spa has a fairly good size parking lot behind the building so your vehicle wouldn't be easily seen from the highway.That's what I like about Tokyo's new driveway too, your car cannot be seen from the road, though you can be seen from the road if you are on the porch, though the odds of somebody recognizing you that way are super low LOL.

Chicago377
04-30-23, 20:07
Made my way over on a cloudy day.

Rang the buzzer and Joy met me at the door.

She was probably 5 ft 100 lbs little thing C sized. Easy English communication.

Asked if half or hour. Of course hour, 60 then table shower again of course.

Typical been here before. Yes.

Nice shower got all the nooks and crannies.

In the room. , typical? S asked an answered. Typical donation to round the total investment to $$.

Had me lay down and gave nice full body back massage.

Then flip and fun began. BBBJ to start for a few minutes then applied the cover and hopped on.

Did that for a bit till she was ready for her ass up in the air doggy. Had a nice time finished up.

Then she help clean me up.

Great time. Will cum again.

JackManus
05-09-23, 17:09
Has anyone had any success at fuji after like 11:30 or so getting anyone other than Jackie (AKA Pink)? Its open 24 hours unlike the neighbors but it might as well be closed because Jackie isn't worth it imo.

HesDeadJim
05-12-23, 05:55
Has anyone had any success at fuji after like 11:30 or so getting anyone other than Jackie (AKA Pink)? Its open 24 hours unlike the neighbors but it might as well be closed because Jackie isn't worth it imo.Short answer: No.

If you go really late at night there is a 90% chance you will get Pink. She will all the while (after you are already naked) suggest you should come during the day after 9 am meet all the women available.

Whaler
05-16-23, 06:53
Went to Fuji around noon Friday and got to meet Linda. Had a ok time with her, The table showers was fantastic. She cleaned every inch of my body and the water temp was great. I would probably go back for the table shower. I do have a question when you go in can you ask for a lineup to see what ladies are working?

HappyGuy1
05-16-23, 10:13
Went to Fuji around noon Friday and got to meet Linda. Had a ok time with her, The table showers was fantastic. She cleaned every inch of my body and the water temp was great. I would probably go back for the table shower. I do have a question when you go in can you ask for a lineup to see what ladies are working?Yes, you can ask for a line up.

HenryA77
05-17-23, 13:23
Went to Tokyo the other day. I thought with 4 over there, why not try them all.

Well.

It started very nicely indeed. After mama san took me to the room an reasonably attractive 40 something lady walked in. After paying the house fee, I got a really nice table shower. Well washed and rinsed, all over. Water a nice hot, but not too hot temp. Truly one of the great things about going to a Korean place is a great TS.

The massage was "ok". Not bad, by any means, but not as good as I had at Fuji, it was just average, especially by Korean standards. For me, it seems a Korean massage is usually better than a Chinese massage. This was not.

On the flip, she asked my desire, and I asked for, and PAID for L3. I was very clear about what I wanted. What I got was L2. Now, to be sure the L2 was quite a good one. But it was just L2.

So, I wasn't really a happy camper when I walked out. I don't plan to go back for a very long time, if ever.

Seems I need to use an Apt if I want a sure thing.

Jannisary
05-18-23, 02:15
Can we please stop with the stupid massage level bullshit and just say what you mean? We've never really done that crap in this area and we don't really need to start now. HJ, BJ, FS, just say it.

DVelvet69
05-18-23, 11:47
Can we please stop with the stupid massage level bullshit and just say what you mean? We've never really done that crap in this area and we don't really need to start now. HJ, BJ, FS, just say it.Thank You!

MaxRinse
05-18-23, 16:17
I've been to a few different places around the country where they offer HE at normal price while topless. Been to a few places that want you to pay. 1 extra. Do you get topless HE at the Centerville locations for standard. 4 for half hour and. 4 for tip?

TheSwampHawk
05-18-23, 17:19
Thank You!The same with the "I had a dream. " and new, creative, unheard of ways to "hide" the dollar amount, that just confuses us all.

Please and thank you.

HH, SS,

-SH.

Jannisary
05-19-23, 01:37
I've been to a few different places around the country where they offer HE at normal price while topless. Been to a few places that want you to pay. 1 extra. Do you get topless HE at the Centerville locations for standard. 4 for half hour and. 4 for tip?I've never asked for just a HE but I'm sure its available and topless too. I doubt you'd get it for just a 40 tip though. Considering they try to get a tip of 140 or more for FS, my guess would be they'd want at least a tip of 60 to 80 for a HE. But since I've not tried for a HE, I can't say for sure. So, your best bet is to just take a chance and see what happens.

HenryA77
05-19-23, 11:35
Considering they try to get a tip of 140 or more for FS, .No, they want 150 for a BJ at Tokyo, as I found out to my sorrow.

I'll not pay more than 40 for HJ. I've walked out before, I'll do so again. 80 for HJ is insane.

Jannisary
05-19-23, 12:00
No, they want 150 for a BJ at Tokyo, as I found out to my sorrow.

I'll not pay more than 40 for HJ. I've walked out before, I'll do so again. 80 for HJ is insane.You're going to run into women who try to finish you off the easiest way possible in any of these spas or actually any random escort encounter too. That is part of the gamble of all of this stuff. I noticed in your report on Tokyo that you didn't name the woman you had the disappointing experience with.

DVelvet69
05-19-23, 12:14
The same with the "I had a dream. " and new, creative, unheard of ways to "hide" the dollar amount, that just confuses us all.

Please and thank you.

HH, SS,

-SH.Legally speaking, NONE of the silly "I had a dream..." or "L1, L2, L3..." bullshit on here is going to get them off the hook if they get pinched...Good luck trying that shit in court, lol.

HenryA77
05-19-23, 13:49
That is part of the gamble of all of this stuff. I noticed in your report on Tokyo that you didn't name the woman you had the disappointing experience with.This is true.

I THINK her name was Connie. Truthfully, I basically never pay attention to the names, I don't expect to see the same lady again even if I go back, as they move so often.

I just don't do this so often as to catch them before they move on.

SkullMarked25
05-20-23, 10:43
No, they want 150 for a BJ at Tokyo, as I found out to my sorrow.

I'll not pay more than 40 for HJ. I've walked out before, I'll do so again. 80 for HJ is insane.The way I do it, which has worked for me so far, is to just plan on spending 160 ish the whole way. That's what you'd most likely be paying with a sketchy escort who may or may not kill you anyways.

I pay upfront to the lady I'm assigned and then she does the whole FS routine.

Maybe that's just me, but it's worked 5 times and I'll test it again next weekend.

JoeyEye
05-23-23, 20:47
Visiting from out of town. I did my research and figured Fuji would be a good bet. Got there around 2:45 pm. Mamasan welcomed me and asked if I'd been before. Duh. Yes. Ushered to a room and she took the 60 for the hour. It more than a couple of minutes later in walks my attendant. She's got a banging body for what I assume to be a 50+ year old. I'm basically half-naked when she comes in and she reached out to stroke junior and asked if I wanted a shower. Hell yes please. TS was very thorough. Back in the room she asked what kind of massage and I replied medium and played it cool. She worked on me for a few minutes. She wanted to negotiate. I offered both ends of the spectrum, either BBFS or simple HJ. Works all the time. I gave her the negotiated amount. I went back to ass up on the table and she delivered good Tuma, a touch of FIA and BBBJ from behind. On the flip it started standing doggie, then mish, followed by acg and back to mish for cip. Clean up and chit chat followed. I did get her name but can't remember. She's got to be mid 50's and she's from FL. Great body, no baby damage, decent English. 60 house and 140 for her.

SkeeWurt
05-28-23, 10:53
The way I do it, which has worked for me so far, is to just plan on spending 160 ish the whole way. That's what you'd most likely be paying with a sketchy escort who may or may not kill you anyways.

I pay upfront to the lady I'm assigned and then she does the whole FS routine.

Maybe that's just me, but it's worked 5 times and I'll test it again next weekend.If you want a smoother experience. Just give the gal $200, and you will be taken care of. No irritating back and forth negotiation. Pretty sure that magic number has been posted on this thread many times.

SkullMarked25
05-28-23, 17:51
If you want a smoother experience. Just give the gal $200, and you will be taken care of. No irritating back and forth negotiation. Pretty sure that magic number has been posted on this thread many times.I bring 200 but I pretend I only have 160 to see how it rolls.

SnorklEsteve
06-16-23, 14:52
Went to Tokyo the other day. I thought with 4 over there, why not try them all.

On the flip, she asked my desire, and I asked for, and PAID for L3. I was very clear about what I wanted. What I got was L2. Now, to be sure the L2 was quite a good one. But it was just L2.

So, I wasn't really a happy camper when I walked out. I don't plan to go back for a very long time, if ever.
What are the different levels as you see it? Just curious because I just went for the first time today and I'm wondering if there is a level above the service I received. Of course DM if you don't want to talk here.

I just saw someone elses post complaining about the L1,L2... couldn't agree more.

SnorklEsteve
06-16-23, 15:28
I went to Tokyo Spa today for the first time. First time at any of the 4 over there actually. Picked this one because the parking seemed more private. Walked in, old lady walked me to a room, to get to said room we walked past the shower and I swear I could hear BJ noises which I thought was promising! In the room a few minutes later a very attractive woman walks in, says her name is Angie. I took Skeewurt advice from a few posts back and just gave her $200 and said I wanted everything. Since the shower was still being used she started with some back massage, then the table shower which was nice, but not anything real sexual, back in the room laying face up, she got on top naked tits in my face with some LFK. Then CBJ, CFS, small talk after the deed, and then to run the clock out to the end she continued the massage.

"angie" her face looked in her 40's not haggard but not 25, however that body, was better / tighter than most 25 year olds! Small perky fakes up front were great as well.

My question is can a BBBJ be negotiated ahead of time?

All in all no complaints, I will return!

Missery
06-16-23, 17:02
What are the different levels as you see it? Just curious because I just went for the first time today and I'm wondering if there is a level above the service I received. Of course DM if you don't want to talk here.

I just saw someone elses post complaining about the L1,L2... couldn't agree more.Was curious myself and found this.

Levels (of massage): A Level 1 (L1) massage is massage with a "happy ending" (I. E. Hand job). Level 2 (L2) massage includes a blow job, and Level 3 (L3) is full service.

Jannisary
06-17-23, 11:11

I just saw someone elses post complaining about the L1,L2... couldn't agree more.You got to go in with the realization that some girls will take the money for full service and then try to get by with just getting you off with a BJ or even just a HJ. Usually it is a one and done deal no matter how it goes so some would rather just get it done as easily as possible.

Hamster4072
07-06-23, 22:22
If you want a smoother experience. Just give the gal $200, and you will be taken care of. No irritating back and forth negotiation. Pretty sure that magic number has been posted on this thread many times.Is anal L4? And how do I ask for it? Thanks for any info.

SkeeWurt
07-07-23, 14:39
Is anal L4? And how do I ask for it? Thanks for any info.I have never asked about anal at the Centreville AMPs. I've been on the receiving end of butt play with toys-which was awesome, but unless you are a petite lad,
the Asian girls at these places are so tiny, they're just not built to handle an average size US cock in the ass.

HenryA77
07-07-23, 14:49
I have never asked about anal at the Centreville AMPs. I've been on the receiving end of butt play with toys-which was awesome, but unless you are a petite lad,
the Asian girls at these places are so tiny, they're just not built to handle an average size US cock in the ass.I don't know if they would do it or not. But, I have sodomized several Asian women in the past (not P4 P), so please rest assured they can take it.

Its just a matter of if they want to, or not.

Supposedly there is one or two in the Chinatown area of Chicago where that was available, for a healthy upcharge. But I never tried it myself at am AMP.

DeadDead22
07-09-23, 00:15
I have never asked about anal at the Centreville AMPs. I've been on the receiving end of butt play with toys-which was awesome, but unless you are a petite lad,
the Asian girls at these places are so tiny, they're just not built to handle an average size US cock in the ass.Funny story: I was eating out Blue of One Spa early one morning and she was kinda digging it. Then when I moved to DATO, she got way more animated. I ate that starfish for a few minutes and she moved her butt for easier access and moaned even louder. Before I fucked her, I rubbed my dick on her asshole, reassuring her that I wasn't going to put it in and she kept saying "No, I shit! I shit!

It was difficult to understand her (Engrish not great), but I think she hadn't shit yet that morning. So maybe if she didn't have a loaded colon. Who knows?

Ted 80
07-09-23, 06:44
Funny story: I was eating out Blue of One Spa early one morning and she was kinda digging it. Then when I moved to DATO, she got way more animated. I ate that starfish for a few minutes and she moved her butt for easier access and moaned even louder. Before I fucked her, I rubbed my dick on her asshole, reassuring her that I wasn't going to put it in and she kept saying "No, I shit! I shit!

It was difficult to understand her (Engrish not great), but I think she hadn't shit yet that morning. So maybe if she didn't have a loaded colon. Who knows?As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, if you get to know the ladies over a period of time all holes are open. I regularly had anal with Sarah and Lucky. I saw them multiple times and once they are comfortable you're good to go. It is sad that Jackie / Pink ran them both off.

Matroxed
07-11-23, 18:40
As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, if you get to know the ladies over a period of time all holes are open. I regularly had anal with Sarah and Lucky. I saw them multiple times and once they are comfortable you're good to go. It is sad that Jackie / Pink ran them both off.Anyone know where Sarah and Lucky ended up at? I know they are working somewhere.

SleepyHead63
07-15-23, 15:03
I was leaning towards Toyko but after reading some reviews I that maybe Fuji. What should I do?

Chicago377
07-25-23, 13:42
I was leaning towards Toyko but after reading some reviews I that maybe Fuji. What should I do?You can't decide. Try both.

SkeeWurt
07-28-23, 09:10
You can't decide. Try both.Maybe 6 months ago I showed up one Saturday afternoon at Fuji, rang the bell and it took a long time. Finally a girl showed up and told me next time go to One Spa or Tokyo. I get the impression they swap people at these places.

SkullMarked25
07-30-23, 15:43
I was leaning towards Toyko but after reading some reviews I that maybe Fuji. What should I do?Personally I'm more into Tokyo myself.

First time I went to Fuji the lady who greeted me at the door and took me to the room was also the lady who serviced me, and she was old enough to be the matriarch of the place.

With Tokyo sure there's an old lady up front, but she's just the person who greets you and gets you to a room.

Never have seen the same lady twice, they probably rotate their staff a lot.

Tokyo's new drive way makes getting in and out easier too.

HenryA77
08-05-23, 12:28
Having struck out with 4 (!) Asian apt I then went for the reliable Centreville places.

I had not been to either One Spa or the one next to Fuji, but a recent report of no air con made One Spa the easy choice.

The price is still a reasonable 60. The table shower was very nice, and quite complete, but without the teases I had at the other two. Still, a good TS is always appreciated, and for me a key advantage of AMP over Asian Apt.

Of course, actually being available is another benefit as well!

The massage was excellent. Not too hard, not soft, and it spent the right amount of time on my back and neck, and not so much on my legs, which I really like. When it was time to turn over, the "light touch" all over signaled that the time approached. You don't often get the light touch, so I was very happy about that.

Once over, it was to the important stuff, and 1. 5 got me more than head, and I left quite pleased.

The masseuse was "Julie", typical late 40's early 50's Korean lady, Body was ok, as per usual, face not so much, but that is also as per usual.

For me, it's 2/4 places a good experience, with one yet to try.

BigDaddieT
08-10-23, 18:49
I am going to be in the area later next week on business and was hoping I could get some help.

I have saw Blue twice, she was fun but rushed me on my last visit. Visited CiCi last year on my last trip to the area but read she is no longer with us, RIP as she was a sweet girl.

I have never visited Tokyo, it will be early morning when I am free. I love short gals with nice tits, fake is fine. Since its been nearly a year since I visited last I was hoping I could get a recommendation on where and who to see these days. I will definitely leave a review as I did on my previous visits. PM if you wish. Thanks Gents!

JackManus
09-08-23, 17:28
Any new talent down there?

Chicago377
09-12-23, 23:24
In town again and found some time on my hands so hit up the Fuji spa.

Jade met me at the door. 50 ish lady all of 85-100 libs with man Mades.

Opted to 1 hr with table shower and CFS.

Loves the shower perfect temps, and with a great massage to follow.

On the flip she was attentive and then she wanted mish. After we finished she cleaned me us and told me I messed up her hair but she loved it. LOL.

Bottle of water and mints and I was out the door.

SnorklEsteve
09-15-23, 11:15
Do any of the girls at fuji or the other 2 over there offer BBBJ?? All I've gotten so far is CBJ and I hate it.

DwayneG
09-15-23, 18:54
Do any of the girls at fuji or the other 2 over there offer BBBJ?? All I've gotten so far is CBJ and I hate it.I've used Fuji for years, maybe 8 different girls through the years. I've never even had to ask for BBBJ, it was just part of the package. Lately I've seen Lucky, Paula and Linda and all those did BBBJ. But be sure to go with the table shower first, they use that to make sure you're clean with no sores or anything while you're in a brightly lit room.

HentaiNerd
09-16-23, 01:19
Do any of the girls at fuji or the other 2 over there offer BBBJ?? All I've gotten so far is CBJ and I hate it.If you're not white you might not get BBBJ, I've been a couple times and it's only ever been CBJ.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but honestly it's fairly common for working women to discriminate.

Other than that, just double up on the hygiene and maybe you'll get it next time.

SnorklEsteve
09-16-23, 12:48
If you're not white you might not get BBBJ, I've been a couple times and it's only ever been CBJ.
Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but honestly it's fairly common for working women to discriminate.
Other than that, just double up on the hygiene and maybe you'll get it next time.

I've used Fuji for years, maybe 8 different girls through the years. I've never even had to ask for BBBJ, it was just part of the package. Lately I've seen Lucky, Paula and Linda and all those did BBBJ. But be sure to go with the table shower first, they use that to make sure you're clean with no sores or anything while you're in a brightly lit room.To be fair I've only been on that area 2 times and both times I went to tokyo spa, and got the same girl both times. She was late 40's with a banging body and small C bolt on's that were phenominal. I did the table shower both times. Looks like I need to try fuji next time.

WyzGuy
09-17-23, 11:56
To be fair I've only been on that area 2 times and both times I went to tokyo spa, and got the same girl both times. She was late 40's with a banging body and small C bolt on's that were phenominal. I did the table shower both times. Looks like I need to try fuji next time.Seems Fuji is more liberal with this and it's pretty standard whereas at Tokyo it's always wrapped unless your persist and even then they usually decline.

JonH4
09-22-23, 12:06
For those who know her, a few questions:

1. Does one typically have to make a reservation to see her?

2. How much do you tip for a BJ with her? FS?

3. How tall is she?

4. Does she ever do outcalls?

Thanks,

JonH4.

JackManus
09-27-23, 16:55
For those who know her, a few questions:

1. Does one typically have to make a reservation to see her?

2. How much do you tip for a BJ with her? FS?

3. How tall is she?

4. Does she ever do outcalls?

Thanks,

JonH4.Wrong thread.

RockStar 2024
10-03-23, 16:51
Stopped by OneSpa last week, drew Pink. She was lots of fun. MM's, cute face and butt. Great BBBJ. Everything else was very good. She did not offer TS service and I did not ask. Got to meet a couple other ladies on the way out. One taller with longer, dark hair who seemed quite hot. Another was short, petite and very cute. I'd be happy with either one on a return visit.

Downyonder
10-09-23, 12:08
I had heard that CoCo was back and went to see her a couple of weeks ago. She is cute, cheerful and very good at taking directions. BBBJ was excellent as usual and she does not quit until the job is done.

I also saw that Sara was back as well and I returned a f days later to see her. Sara is quite pretty, great body and very skilled. Enjoyed the full menu and she did not rush me. I will beheading back to see her again. Once is certainly not enough LOL.

Splatter34
10-09-23, 16:26
...I will beheading back to see her again..What a difference a "space" would make.

MaxRinse
10-10-23, 12:43
Going to give the Centerville AMPs a try today, any good recommendations on ladies with big bolt ons and / or petite?

PMs welcome.

MaxRinse
10-10-23, 14:20
Going to try out one of the Centerville AMPs for the first time. Anyone have any recommendations for big bolt ons and / or petite?

PMs welcome.

Lfsman
10-13-23, 10:05
I had heard that CoCo was back and went to see her a couple of weeks ago. She is cute, cheerful and very good at taking directions. BBBJ was excellent as usual and she does not quit until the job is done.

I also saw that Sara was back as well and I returned a f days later to see her. Sara is quite pretty, great body and very skilled. Enjoyed the full menu and she did not rush me. I will beheading back to see her again. Once is certainly not enough LOL.Any nice big naturals and do they look in their 30's, 40's, or 50's? Been wanting to try out the AMPs again but everytime I go I seem to see 50's looking ladies.

Downyonder
10-16-23, 10:55
Any nice big naturals and do they look in their 30's, 40's, or 50's? Been wanting to try out the AMPs again but everytime I go I seem to see 50's looking ladies.I guess it depends on your perspective. I prefer a fuller menu of services delivered in an unrushed manner. The younger ones always seem to rush and the only English word they seem to know is NO, much more restrictive menus.

If you are looking for 30 something or less Asians in this area, good luck. You might also buy a lottery ticket, your luck might be better.

Downyonder
10-16-23, 10:59
What a difference a "space" would make.That was pretty funny. I type like crap.

Hghcvbb
10-21-23, 17:27
Hello all, My first time in town since moving back. I wanted to try the AMP centerville scene for the first time. What would be the damage for HH FS or 1 HR FS? I always heard that $200 ($40 plus $160 tip) gets you CFS in this area. That was 6 plus years ago so I'm not sure how much the prices have changed. PMs are open also. Thanks.

DwayneG
10-22-23, 13:30
Hello all, My first time in town since moving back. I wanted to try the AMP centerville scene for the first time. What would be the damage for HH FS or 1 HR FS? I always heard that $200 ($40 plus $160 tip) gets you CFS in this area. That was 6 plus years ago so I'm not sure how much the prices have changed. PMs are open also. Thanks.I've always gotten everything I wanted with $60 for the room: full hour, though usually when I'm finished, so is she) and $140 to the girl. Table shower, massage, BBBJ, FS covered or not.

Downyonder
10-22-23, 19:04
Hello all, My first time in town since moving back. I wanted to try the AMP centerville scene for the first time. What would be the damage for HH FS or 1 HR FS? I always heard that $200 ($40 plus $160 tip) gets you CFS in this area. That was 6 plus years ago so I'm not sure how much the prices have changed. PMs are open also. Thanks.That's about right.

Sara at Fuji is one of my favorites.

MikeyD138
10-24-23, 09:06
Hey why'all. I'm heading east this afternoon and I want to make sure I hit the right spot so who's packing the biggest titties real or fake over there?

Matroxed
10-24-23, 19:46
Hey why'all. I'm heading east this afternoon and I want to make sure I hit the right spot so who's packing the biggest titties real or fake over there?I would say Blue at One Spa.

DeadDead22
10-24-23, 21:47
I would say Blue at One Spa.This is true. She probably has the biggest of all three spas.

Downyonder
10-29-23, 13:41
Hey why'all. I'm heading east this afternoon and I want to make sure I hit the right spot so who's packing the biggest titties real or fake over there?Not only big but firm. Blue is the whole package, pretty, skilled and an outstanding rack. I've seen her many times, never disappointed.

DwayneG
11-08-23, 13:02
I'm an old man, but had a girl at Fuji who always got the job done for me. Other girls there were less successful. Wanted to see my girl today, called and asked if I could see her in a half hour. Lady on phone says "sure", asks for my name. I get there and owner lady greets me at the door, per usual. Asked for my girl and she took me to a different room from where my girls works. So I asked again for my girl by name, again she says "sure". Then she asks me for the house fee up front! I tell her I always give the fee to my girl, and I tell her I think maybe she's going to send in a different girl. She starts yelling at me, tells me she's the owner and she can do whatever she wants, then she says "get out, don't come back never!" Guess I dodged the bullet, and now she's helped me break a habit I've been trying to get over. I figure she's saving me a couple hundred a month.

Slimpicker
11-08-23, 22:45
I'm an old man, but had a girl at Fuji who always got the job done for me. Other girls there were less successful. Wanted to see my girl today, called and asked if I could see her in a half hour. Lady on phone says "sure", asks for my name. I get there and owner lady greets me at the door, per usual. Asked for my girl and she took me to a different room from where my girls works. So I asked again for my girl by name, again she says "sure". Then she asks me for the house fee up front! I tell her I always give the fee to my girl, and I tell her I think maybe she's going to send in a different girl. She starts yelling at me, tells me she's the owner and she can do whatever she wants, then she says "get out, don't come back never!" Guess I dodged the bullet, and now she's helped me break a habit I've been trying to get over. I figure she's saving me a couple hundred a month.HaHaHaHaHa, cross between the soup nazi, and the Chinese restaurant owner. "I ask for my girl, she say 'sure', I say 'that's not my girl', she say, 'No girl for you, get out, come back 1 year'.

ShuperShtar
11-11-23, 02:18
Hello all, My first time in town since moving back. I wanted to try the AMP centerville scene for the first time. What would be the damage for HH FS or 1 HR FS? I always heard that $200 ($40 plus $160 tip) gets you CFS in this area. That was 6 plus years ago so I'm not sure how much the prices have changed. PMs are open also. Thanks.$180 ($40 plus $140) is much more than you should be paying the D grade talent here.

DwayneG
11-13-23, 12:39
I regularly visit Fuji, always pleased with the result. But I'd like to try Tokyo, too. Has anyone who's done both compare for me. What can I expect at Tokyo for services and price? I usually spend $60 for an hour at Fuji, plus $140 tip, and get table shower, okay massage, BBBJ and FS. Is Tokyo about the same? What about the quality of the girls?

MaxRinse
11-14-23, 16:25
I regularly visit Fuji, always pleased with the result. But I'd like to try Tokyo, too. Has anyone who's done both compare for me. What can I expect at Tokyo for services and price? I usually spend $60 for an hour at Fuji, plus $140 tip, and get table shower, okay massage, BBBJ and FS. Is Tokyo about the same? What about the quality of the girls?Went to Tokyo about a month or so ago and got Pink. She was pretty alright, decent face and tits. Only went along with mish CFS. I think there's more of a variety at Fuji.

Missery
11-15-23, 19:56
Looks like they reopened Bellagio Spa. Assume it is same owners as Fuji and One. Anyone been there? And how does it compare?

I visited Tokyo a couple weeks ago and saw Lilly. Attractive older Korean lady with bolt ons and a petite body. She said she was new there. I think they rotate in and out fairly often.

MiningForGold
11-22-23, 09:43
After all the years of East Side entertainment options, I made my first spa visit and went to Fuji based on an assessment of reviews. I have to say, it exceeded my expectations. I immediately gave $200, and was introduced to a lady with a great body, about 40-50 age range, with medium size implant boobs. I can't remember her name, the only downside was her English was poor and we had some issues communicating. The table shower is really an additional positive, very relaxing and her teasing definitely got me ready. Moved to the massage, light touching, not much of a massage, and her naked body was a turn on. We started with her sucking my cock, then 69, and she got on top and rode me until I exploded. I usually last a long time but her pussy was one of the tightest I can recall and she really got into it. I may try another one of the spas next time, but Fuji is as advertised on this forum.

TylerDurden01
11-26-23, 11:05
I made a couple trips to Centerville a few weeks ago.

The first was to Fuji. I saw Coco. She was a bit older as most are, but she was still a good time. Good BBBJ and had a surprisingly tight pussy. I think the total was around 200. She seemed ok with that.

The second was Onespa. I wanted to see Blue based on reviews. Instead, I got Jenny. She was super nice although a little too goofy at times. Her body was not the greatest compared to some of the others at the AMPs but when it came time for business she did quite well. The BBBJ was so good I didn't even get to the main event. It was 200 also. I had planned to go for full service so I paid accordingly and just didn't make it. Either way I still left happy.

The thing that is great about these ladies are they are always friendly and seem to really want you to have a good time. You rarely get that from SA or some of the other options.

I have three questions for those that hit these up more on the regular then me.

1. Can you call and schedule someone specific. I would like to see Blue but it appears you have to just keep going and hope for the luck of the draw. This kind of sucks given these spots are not exactly close to me.

2. Can you get multiple pops? Like one to start and then one at the finish. Once again it's a bit of a drive and I would like to make each visit count. Money talks so I assume so but I wanted to get first hand knowledge if anyone is willing to share.

3. Next to Fuji is another building called Bellagio or something. Is this a different parlor? If so they are super close to each other.

Thanks in advance for those willing to give some insight.

Lfsman
12-01-23, 10:36
I made a couple trips to Centerville a few weeks ago.

The first was to Fuji. I saw Coco. She was a bit older as most are, but she was still a good time. Good BBBJ and had a surprisingly tight pussy. I think the total was around 200. She seemed ok with that.

The second was Onespa. I wanted to see Blue based on reviews. Instead, I got Jenny. She was super nice although a little too goofy at times. Her body was not the greatest compared to some of the others at the AMPs but when it came time for business she did quite well. The BBBJ was so good I didn't even get to the main event. It was 200 also. I had planned to go for full service so I paid accordingly and just didn't make it. Either way I still left happy.

The thing that is great about these ladies are they are always friendly and seem to really want you to have a good time. You rarely get that from SA or some of the other options.

I have three questions for those that hit these up more on the regular then me.

1. Can you call and schedule someone specific. I would like to see Blue but it appears you have to just keep going and hope for the luck of the draw. This kind of sucks given these spots are not exactly close to me.

2. Can you get multiple pops? Like one to start and then one at the finish. Once again it's a bit of a drive and I would like to make each visit count. Money talks so I assume so but I wanted to get first hand knowledge if anyone is willing to share.

3. Next to Fuji is another building called Bellagio or something. Is this a different parlor? If so they are super close to each other.

Thanks in advance for those willing to give some insight.I would say no to the first one they will always say yes but there is always an excuse why that girl isn't available when you show up its a hit or miss for the second it depends on the girl and don't know for the last one.

MiningForGold
12-20-23, 09:14
Fuji- Is Michelle still there? As I recall she's a blonde attractive middle aged woman. Perhaps it's a different name.

Bellagio and OneSpa- Any attractive non-Asians?

Sometimes variety is nice and the language barrier seems to be an issue with the Asian women.

TylerDurden01
12-28-23, 20:59
I made another trip hoping to see Blue for the first time based on some of the reviews here. Unfortunately, it was busy and I got Jenny again. Nothing against her, but I was wanting to try someone else. I thought about asking to see who else was available but given the number of cars in the lot I figured all the others were likely busy.

Jenny started with a BBBJ and then added the condom for the main event. She did rush me this time. I noticed once I was back in the car that only 40 minutes had passed even though I paid what I considered the going rate (200) for the hour. I guess in the future I need to be more specific in the beginning that I expect the full hour. I didn't push the issue as I didn't really want Jenny to start with. She is nice but not really my type.

Dubberman
12-28-23, 22:15
I made another trip hoping to see Blue for the first time based on some of the reviews here. Unfortunately, it was busy and I got Jenny again. Nothing against her, but I was wanting to try someone else. I thought about asking to see who else was available but given the number of cars in the lot I figured all the others were likely busy.

Jenny started with a BBBJ and then added the condom for the main event. She did rush me this time. I noticed once I was back in the car that only 40 minutes had passed even though I paid what I considered the going rate (200) for the hour. I guess in the future I need to be more specific in the beginning that I expect the full hour. I didn't push the issue as I didn't really want Jenny to start with. She is nice but not really my type.Is this Jenny rocking a hairdo from like the 80's and prefers doing the missionary position? Used to see a Jenny at Fuji but she's no longer there so maybe she got moved to Onespa then?

MiningForGold
12-29-23, 09:52
Is this Jenny rocking a hairdo from like the 80's and prefers doing the missionary position? Used to see a Jenny at Fuji but she's no longer there so maybe she got moved to Onespa then?I stopped into Belagio to check it out. I was met by Mina who I recalled seeing at Fuji although I was serviced by someone else. I asked if she was at Fuji and she said she was, but she works with Linda from Fuji at Belagio now. It appears from my conversation that they rotate people between Fuji and Belagio, perhaps One Spa as well, and Tokyo is independent of the others.

TylerDurden01
12-29-23, 12:35
Is this Jenny rocking a hairdo from like the 80's and prefers doing the missionary position? Used to see a Jenny at Fuji but she's no longer there so maybe she got moved to Onespa then?This Jenny was a little pudgy with straight mid length hair. She also wanted to get on top at one point so prob not the same person.

Elnino1978
01-01-24, 12:57
Wanting to see if any one has visited Osaka recently. Last post here was from 2022.

Thanks in advance for any info.

ElNino1978.

Zr Guy
01-01-24, 19:09
Wanting to see if any one has visited Osaka recently. Last post here was from 2022.

Thanks in advance for any info.

ElNino1978.Osaka was renamed One Spa, I'm pretty sure. Just look for One Spa reviews.

Downyonder
01-02-24, 14:20
Fuji- Is Michelle still there? As I recall she's a blonde attractive middle aged woman. Perhaps it's a different name.

Bellagio and OneSpa- Any attractive non-Asians?

Sometimes variety is nice and the language barrier seems to be an issue with the Asian women.I have never seen a non-Asian at Bellagio, Fuji or OneSpa.

Mad Dogg
01-04-24, 09:41
I am going to be in the area Saturday. I am just looking for a good massage and a HJ. Was wandering which is the best place to go for the money. Feel free to dm me.

HenryA77
01-04-24, 12:45
I am going to be in the area Saturday. I am just looking for a good massage and a HJ. Was wandering which is the best place to go for the money. Feel free to dm me.I've been to 3/4, and I feel like they are basically all the same.

Mad Dogg
01-04-24, 18:52
I've been to 3/4, and I feel like they are basically all the same.What kind of $ m I probably looking at for one hour plus HJ?

DeadDead22
01-04-24, 22:43
What kind of $ m I probably looking at for one hour plus HJ?All of those AAMPs are FS. And that generally runs anywhere between $60-80 to the house and $140-180 to the lady. And that's for CBJ (sometimes BBBJ) and CFS, one pop. So you can probably figure out what you should tip from there.

NipLuver
01-05-24, 02:24
I am going to be in the area Saturday. I am just looking for a good massage and a HJ. Was wandering which is the best place to go for the money. Feel free to dm me.These are full service establishments. You probably won't have a good time asking for that service, I don't think they are there to give much of a massage.

Rickstr352
01-05-24, 10:51
I am going to be in the area Saturday. I am just looking for a good massage and a HJ. Was wandering which is the best place to go for the money. Feel free to dm me.Since you don't want FS, go to Classic or Health spa in St Louis cty. 60 to the house and 40/50 tip will get you what you want.

DeadDead22
01-05-24, 12:37
I've been to 3/4, and I feel like they are basically all the same.Or Jasmine on Chippewa. They're super obvious about giving out handies.

MysteryMan115
01-10-24, 22:09
I've never been out to Centerville. I'm interested in having intense MT as I love seeing the a legit O face on the lady. Wondering if they would call that FS even if I just used my hands.

MiningForGold
01-11-24, 10:13
I've never been out to Centerville. I'm interested in having intense MT as I love seeing the a legit O face on the lady. Wondering if they would call that FS even if I just used my hands.More experienced "AMP Men" please jump in but I believe it's $140 hour without full sex, $200 hour with full sex, so your request should be $140 hour.

HenryA77
01-11-24, 11:54
More experienced "AMP Men" please jump in but I believe it's $140 hour without full sex, $200 hour with full sex, so your request should be $140 hour.I've always seen 60 for the massage, 150 for full, 100 for BJ on the IL side.

JE8713
01-11-24, 16:48
I've always seen 60 for the massage, 150 for full, 100 for BJ on the IL side.For me its been 40 for a hh massage and 120-140 for FS. I start with 120 and see their response only one or two more times have they asked for another 20. Not to make assumptions on any person here but I'm in my 30's and my guess is they probably target the older guys for more because they think you resemble a sugar daddy which I do not.

HenryA77
01-11-24, 18:36
For me its been 40 for a hh massage and 120-140 for FS. I start with 120 and see their response only one or two more times have they asked for another 20. Not to make assumptions on any person here but I'm in my 30's and my guess is they probably target the older guys for more because they think you resemble a sugar daddy which I do not.I always take an hour massage, as I like the massage part.

But I like your idea about 120, I'll see how that works the next time. But I suspect you are spot on about expecting more from the older guys.

PhantomFive
01-12-24, 00:54
What's the age range at these AMPs? Any providers younger than 40?

HenryA77
01-12-24, 12:01
What's the age range at these AMPs? Any providers younger than 40?I've been going to AMPs since the early 90's.

In all that time, I have seen ONE girl less than 40. She wasn't the one I got, but I know she wasn't the MS, either.

I am happy if they are less than 50.

MiningForGold
01-14-24, 12:32
I've been going to AMPs since the early 90's.

In all that time, I have seen ONE girl less than 40. She wasn't the one I got, but I know she wasn't the MS, either.

I am happy if they are less than 50.https://www.forbes.com/sites/willyakowicz/2021/04/04/inside-the-45-billion-erotic-massage-parlor-economy/?sh=65d23bae79a8

https://www.vice.com/en/article/ywak3j/asian-massage-parlors-with-happy-endings-give-these-sex-workers-a-decent-living

I've attached two links that are interesting as they go into detail about the massive AMP industry, how they operate, the people that work there, the typical fees that are charged for various services, the age of the providers, etc.

You will notice many similarities with the Centerville AMP's as well as other AMP's that you may of visited.

Jannisary
01-14-24, 18:43
I've been going to AMPs since the early 90's.

I am happy if they are less than 50.The Centreville spas are convient when in the area but yeah, for whatever reason they just don't seem to get younger women. Maybe they just don't get enough business. It is just weird that you can get a younger gal up in Springfield at a spa but not down by St. Louis.

HenryA77
01-15-24, 13:08
The Centreville spas are convient when in the area but yeah, for whatever reason they just don't seem to get younger women. Maybe they just don't get enough business. It is just weird that you can get a younger gal up in Springfield at a spa but not down by St. Louis.That is truly strange. The spas in the Chicago burbs were just like Centerville, but supposedly if you went to Chinatown spas you could get women in their late 30's or early 40's. As my spa visits were spontaneous things, I almost never had the time to plan for a 3. 5 hour visit.

I lived far out when I was there.

But I have time now, and Springfield isn't that far.

MiningForGold
01-20-24, 13:09
Fuji: I've always had the best overall service with Sara but there were already 2 cars in the lot and she was busy. Linda was assigned to me, I had her once before and it was the same experience, despite $200 she for some reason avoids sex with her pussy, tried to do anal but it was too tight with a condom. Then she took off the condom and made me cum with her mouth and hands. I will try not to repeat.

Tokyo: First time and I had Paula. Not sure if she's the same as the Paula at Fuji, I've heard her name there but never met her. When it came time for sex she put on a condom but it always takes me a lot longer, she said she wanted me to cum and I told her that, she mumbled something I couldn't understand, took off the condom and rode me until I came in her pussy.

Questions: it seems everyone has fake tits and I prefer naturals. Anyone at any spa to recommend? Any that will not use a condom on request? Sara is the only one so far that has asked if you want a condom, she will do it either way when she gets to know you.

Absolute18
01-20-24, 14:48
Fuji: I've always had the best overall service with Sara but there were already 2 cars in the lot and she was busy. Linda was assigned to me, I had her once before and it was the same experience, despite $200 she for some reason avoids sex with her pussy, tried to do anal but it was too tight with a condom. Then she took off the condom and made me cum with her mouth and hands. I will try not to repeat.

Tokyo: First time and I had Paula. Not sure if she's the same as the Paula at Fuji, I've heard her name there but never met her. When it came time for sex she put on a condom but it always takes me a lot longer, she said she wanted me to cum and I told her that, she mumbled something I couldn't understand, took off the condom and rode me until I came in her pussy.

Questions: it seems everyone has fake tits and I prefer naturals. Anyone at any spa to recommend? Any that will not use a condom on request? Sara is the only one so far that has asked if you want a condom, she will do it either way when she gets to know you.Is the threat of contacting an std nonexistant? As much as I love me some bb, I don't think I can do any bb with the Centerville AMPs.

Slimpicker
01-22-24, 14:42
Is the threat of contacting an std nonexistant? As much as I love me some bb, I don't think I can do any bb with the Centerville AMPs.Better safe than. . .

JackManus
01-23-24, 19:23
Is the threat of contacting an std nonexistant? As much as I love me some bb, I don't think I can do any bb with the Centerville AMPs.Absolutely a threat, if you think those girls don't at least have herpes you are crazy. Not to be disrespectful of course.

JE8713
01-31-24, 15:16
I have been a handfull of times but always in the late afternoon hours and I usually get the same women who are bit older, my experience had been fine. FS. Just curious if anyone had gone at night and if that was different. I've only thought about it because I seem to hit rush hour and that street is busy and I would like a tad bit more discreetness.

SkullMarked25
01-31-24, 22:12
I have been a handfull of times but always in the late afternoon hours and I usually get the same women who are bit older, my experience had been fine. FS. Just curious if anyone had gone at night and if that was different. I've only thought about it because I seem to hit rush hour and that street is busy and I would like a tad bit more discreetness.I usually visit around 6 p-8 p and it seems like the same sorts you get going 10 a-12 p.

I don't like to go much later as the area surrounding can get a bit seedy after hours and there's more police patrol, plenty of times I turn onto the roundabout and a cop comes from another side so I ride the loop and get off on a different road, driving down a bit and then turning around.

The one time I went late (10 p or so) I went to fuji and got an older lady.

Terry2525
02-01-24, 00:23
I always take an hour massage, as I like the massage part.

But I like your idea about 120, I'll see how that works the next time. But I suspect you are spot on about expecting more from the older guys.I am in my early 60's. I always give 200. That includes a table shower with a lot touching, actual descent massage for about 15 minutes and then fun for the remainder. I have gotten 2 pops On a few occasions. This has been at Tokyo various times of the day. I will only go in if I am the only car in the parking lot.

BigDaddieT
02-07-24, 00:12
Plan to head to Fuji this weekend. Just checking to confirm that Sarah is still there? If not does anyone have a suggestion at one of the spas? I have seen Blue several times, she is awesome. Met Sarah last time I was at Fuji and was hoping to see her on this trip to the area. Thanks!

Chicago377
02-19-24, 09:41
Hit up Fuji.

Led in to a room as usual. Jackie came in. She's quite a bit older. 200 for 1 hr +FS. Been reviewed numbers of times so won't do those detail. Starts by going down for a BBJ. Nice and slow the picks up to a great pace. She asks if I want and extra set of hands for help. Started at 60 I say no then $40. I wished I brought more cash but I only bring 200 so one head will prevail. Thus time that strategy backfired. LOL.

Have her lay on the table for standing mish. Have a nice pounding till I finish. She then proceeded to give me a back massage. It was decent. Did fell better then upon arrival.

She proceeds to tell me they have 7 ladies and want to introduce me. 4 I think come in. Tells me next time ask to have a lineup and I choose. Tell me I could sleep there too they make up a room for me. Yeah thanks but no thanks.

Mr Joe Cool
02-19-24, 12:50
Hit up Fuji.

Led in to a room as usual. Jackie came in. She's quite a bit older. 200 for 1 hr +FS. Been reviewed numbers of times so won't do those detail. Starts by going down for a BBJ. Nice and slow the picks up to a great pace. She asks if I want and extra set of hands for help. Started at 60 I say no then $40. I wished I brought more cash but I only bring 200 so one head will prevail. Thus time that strategy backfired. LOL.

Have her lay on the table for standing mish. Have a nice pounding till I finish. She then proceeded to give me a back massage. It was decent. Did fell better then upon arrival.

She proceeds to tell me they have 7 ladies and want to introduce me. 4 I think come in. Tells me next time ask to have a lineup and I choose. Tell me I could sleep there too they make up a room for me. Yeah thanks but no thanks.How was the selection? Were they decent looking regardless of age? Were any of them in their 30's or 20's?

Chicago377
02-19-24, 23:05
How was the selection? Were they decent looking regardless of age? Were any of them in their 30's or 20's?Out of the 4. 2 were better than the other 2. No 20-30 yr old. I am guessing youngest was mid 40's and went up from there.

MikeyD138
02-20-24, 07:38
Every girl I've been with over here (all the spas. At least a dozen different girls) there has been a common denominator. The girls all freak out when I blow a load and some might hit them in the face. Okay, a good amount will hit them in the face LOL. I'm a heavy shooter. I like a tittyfuck ending and they're always dodging and trying to avoid the money shot. They'll even grab my dick and try to aim it away which ruins the orgasm. Does anyone know of a girl who's not afraid to take it like a porn star? Don't say Blue. I've even offered her more to cum on her face and she still freaked out last second.

DeadDead22
02-20-24, 09:31
Every girl I've been with over here (all the spas. At least a dozen different girls) there has been a common denominator. The girls all freak out when I blow a load and some might hit them in the face. Okay, a good amount will hit them in the face LOL. I'm a heavy shooter. I like a tittyfuck ending and they're always dodging and trying to avoid the money shot. They'll even grab my dick and try to aim it away which ruins the orgasm. Does anyone know of a girl who's not afraid to take it like a porn star? Don't say Blue. I've even offered her more to cum on her face and she still freaked out last second.I think you'll find it's less about being brave and more about having to reapply their makeup.

I don't think Pink wears any makeup though (older, Michael Jackson face). And she's a dirty c*nt. She'll probably take it to the face for a few extra shekels. Just keep an eye out for a peeler who doesn't wear a lot of makeup.

Mr Joe Cool
02-20-24, 18:46
Out of the 4. 2 were better than the other 2. No 20-30 yr old. I am guessing youngest was mid 40's and went up from there.I know its been brought up before but as of today or last week anyone know who's got the best selection in looks, performance and price?

Thank you Chicago377 for responding. Appreciate it!