PDA

View Full Version : I got a gem here. But can't find anyone for her

MrBigMover2
06-16-21, 02:06
I have a bonifide ****. She wears the title with pride. She's straight doesn't even want to hear about other women. She doesn't really enjoy receiving oral. She doesn't need donations. She just loves getting fucked. She'll give oral but she wants fucked as well. She had gangbang experience and loves them. Hit my inbox up if interested and we can arrange something.

OneHourAtATime
06-18-21, 09:03
I have a bonifide ****. She wears the title with pride. She's straight doesn't even want to hear about other women. She doesn't really enjoy receiving oral. She doesn't need donations. She just loves getting fucked. She'll give oral but she wants fucked as well. She had gangbang experience and loves them. Hit my inbox up if interested and we can arrange something.LOL, I'm sure you won't have too much trouble finding a group. If you move the meet to the Akron / Canton area, you will have more guys from Akron, Cleveland, and Youngstown than she could possibly handle. Either way, tell the story, we love a good story, LOL.

SunnyWestside
08-31-21, 19:21
Hey I'm in Zanesville this week and would love to help. I got a nice package I'm sure she would enjoy.

MrBigMover2
09-01-21, 01:05
Hey I'm in Zanesville this week and would love to help. I got a nice package I'm sure she would enjoy.She got moody and quit communicating. Emotional.