PDA

View Full Version : New UTR / Brazilian - American

OneWayOut
06-15-21, 02:18
Charli is her name 26 yr old true spinner with million dollar ass. OMG upon spending extended hour with this babe, she agreed to meet the boys of this site. She brings an entire GFE / PSE experience to the bedroom, Incall is on the southern end of North Hutchinson Island A1 A. Exotic looking and her BBBJ is beyond great. For those whom have spun Tiff, your in for a treat. Yes younger and better body if that's even possible. Very passionate and stays wet. DFK and the softest body around, every position explored with no quit attitude. True sweetheart. No QVs cause she wants the OMG experience 140/240 and PM me for passcode. No She has never posted and won't = True UTR

SailFish69
06-17-21, 07:22
Charli is her name 26 yr old true spinner with million dollar ass. OMG upon spending extended hour with this babe, she agreed to meet the boys of this site. She brings an entire GFE / PSE experience to the bedroom, Incall is on the southern end of North Hutchinson Island A1 A. Exotic looking and her BBBJ is beyond great. For those whom have spun Tiff, your in for a treat. Yes younger and better body if that's even possible. Very passionate and stays wet. DFK and the softest body around, every position explored with no quit attitude. True sweetheart. No QVs cause she wants the OMG experience 140/240 and PM me for passcode. No She has never posted and won't = True UTROMFG! Another big shoutout to my man OneWayOut, dude I owe you big time, unfortunately I only have a few cheap ass skanks in my area so I will buy you some beers whenever you want!

Reached her and her comms aren't the greatest but it paid off when our schedules finally meshed. Got to her Incall and it was alright and she met me outside. Did our pleasantries and talked for a few minutes and we clicked.

Shed the clothes and what a smokin little body, her ass is just amazing! I had to taste that that sweet flower so started off with daty and OWO is correct, nice fresh and tasty and she is very responsive and gets quite wet. I didn't even try her skills on round 1, she was asking to get f at cked and JR was ready. Went through the full gamut of positions however I must say doggie was amazing to see her twerk on my Dick, she can move that ass and is a pro, with RCG being a very close second. I didn't want to bust and finally in RCG I had to tap out and fill the bag I just couldn't take it anymore as we were both all sweaty.

Sat and BS'ed and just a super chill girl.

There was a round two however we left her place for that chapter and I will just leave it at that. YMMV!

Takeaways- super chill with a decent / safe incall, she likes to please and a very pretty girl with a beautiful ASS and she knows how to use that ass. I donated $$. 4 which is a little higher than I like to pay but she was worth it and not a clock watcher. I went WELL beyond my time but I was respectful and it was her choice so again YMMV.

Again like the last UTR, you will need to go through OneWayOut for any contact info out of respect so please don't ask.

We already made some unofficial plans to meet up again.

Stay safe!

Shadow BT
06-22-21, 13:36
Charli is her name 26 yr old true spinner with million dollar ass. OMG upon spending extended hour with this babe, she agreed to meet the boys of this site. She brings an entire GFE / PSE experience to the bedroom, Incall is on the southern end of North Hutchinson Island A1 A. Exotic looking and her BBBJ is beyond great. For those whom have spun Tiff, your in for a treat. Yes younger and better body if that's even possible. Very passionate and stays wet. DFK and the softest body around, every position explored with no quit attitude. True sweetheart. No QVs cause she wants the OMG experience 140/240 and PM me for passcode. No She has never posted and won't = True UTRThanks for sharing OWO! Met Charli today for a hh and she is a sweetheart! I owe you some beers also!

CrackerJoe
07-13-21, 23:31
Got to dream charli today.

This is a remarkable beauty in our hobby. Around 5-5 with perfect sun kiss tan through out. Pretty face, butter smooth young skin and a million dollar ass. What's more amazing than her physically is her personality. Down to earth girl that loves to smile and please. The perfect example of having a female friend that you can have a beer, talk about anything and fuck afterwards. Currently now my ATF.

RobJohn12
07-15-21, 19:43
She first responded last night to schedule a dream today, there was a little miscommunication but was resolved and we agreed to meet for an incall at a set time. I showed up 5 minutes early and she never responded back, I texted and eventually called a couple times after no responses 30 minutes later. Never got a response and went home. Was too bad, was excited from all the great reviews from you guys.

Update: She responded, apparently she fell asleep and her phone was dead. So I just have bad timing unfortunately.

CrackerJoe
07-16-21, 17:12
Update: She responded, apparently she fell asleep and her phone was dead. So I just have bad timing unfortunately.Once you meet her you can see why and knowing her myself it was as accident. I would advise forget the past experience and retry, it's worth it.

BKoobs
07-19-21, 13:50
Charli is her name 26 yr old true spinner with million dollar ass. OMG upon spending extended hour with this babe, she agreed to meet the boys of this site. She brings an entire GFE / PSE experience to the bedroom, Incall is on the southern end of North Hutchinson Island A1 A. Exotic looking and her BBBJ is beyond great. For those whom have spun Tiff, your in for a treat. Yes younger and better body if that's even possible. Very passionate and stays wet. DFK and the softest body around, every position explored with no quit attitude. True sweetheart. No QVs cause she wants the OMG experience 140/240 and PM me for passcode. No She has never posted and won't = True U****one number please sir.

OneWayOut
08-16-21, 17:57
Charli has a very decent motel out by 95 and is available, if you haven't tried the Charli Experience, you will be amazed. 100/140/240.

OneWayOut
08-22-21, 20:28
The Charli Experience has landed in Palm Bay / 95 for couple of days, so worth the drive, enjoy if you have her info or PM me.

TheInfJester
08-26-21, 17:13
Hi all,

I'm coming down to PSL for work next week and would love to spend some time with Tiff and / or Charli. If you're willing to, please send the digits my way via PM. I'll be more than happy to return the favor should you find yourself in NC.

Thanks,

Jester.

Bmfbmfbmf
09-02-21, 19:08
A big thank you to One Way Out for hooking me up with his UTR. You the man!

OneWayOut
09-04-21, 19:08
Yes, Charli has indeed returned to Vero Beach, Outcalls only currently, enjoy the journey.

OneWayOut
09-08-21, 19:58
Charli has incall tonight and tomorrow in the very best motel FP has to offer, discreet and clean. Enjoy cause she is the very best.

Gater
09-13-21, 12:49
Charli has incall tonight and tomorrow in the very best motel FP has to offer, discreet and clean. Enjoy cause she is the very best.New here. Who's Charli?

OneWayOut
09-13-21, 19:58
New here. Who's Charli?Bro,welcome and sorry no pics offered or needed. Read the blog and you will find all you need. Currently she is in Palm Bay and the UTR blog there also has boat loads of info. UnderTheRadar as she truly is the Unicorn of this area and lifestyle. Very safe date with her,cause she is all about the client. Thinking Palm Bay is to far of a drive?? Oh hell no,, for the quality and performance received, no provider can come close to Charli in this area = bottom line.... PM for contact if truly serious about such

BeenHereFYears
10-12-21, 17:05
Bro,welcome and sorry no pics offered or needed. Read the blog and you will find all you need. Currently she is in Palm Bay and the UTR blog there also has boat loads of info. UnderTheRadar as she truly is the Unicorn of this area and lifestyle. Very safe date with her,cause she is all about the client. Thinking Palm Bay is to far of a drive?? Oh hell no,, for the quality and performance received, no provider can come close to Charli in this area = bottom line.... PM for contact if truly serious about suchIs she still accepting new clients?

OneWayOut
10-12-21, 19:23
Is she still accepting new clients?Yes. She is currently in Palm Bay area and has been doing only a few outcalls, incall has become less frequent due to her current living conditions (new place) Myself, I've gone up there and grabbed a room to see her and she makes it ALL SO WORTH IT. Nice to have providers whom appreciate our efforts.

OneWayOut
01-03-22, 22:05
Final act and curtain closes Jan 31st, see UTR blog I wrote on Charli in Brevard called Yellow Brick Road.

TantricMassage
01-06-22, 15:18
Final act and curtain closes Jan 31st, see UTR blog I wrote on Charli in Brevard called Yellow Brick Road.Any Idea where she is going, I can't stay healthy enough to see her, this is now 2nd time I had covid.

OneWayOut
01-06-22, 16:01
Any Idea where she is going, I can't stay healthy enough to see her, this is now 2nd time I had covid.Prayers Up bro, my best your way. Charli retires end of month.

Rizpat
01-08-22, 09:48
Charli is her name 26 yr old true spinner with million dollar ass. OMG upon spending extended hour with this babe, she agreed to meet the boys of this site. She brings an entire GFE / PSE experience to the bedroom, Incall is on the southern end of North Hutchinson Island A1 A. Exotic looking and her BBBJ is beyond great. For those whom have spun Tiff, your in for a treat. Yes younger and better body if that's even possible. Very passionate and stays wet. DFK and the softest body around, every position explored with no quit attitude. True sweetheart. No QVs cause she wants the OMG experience 140/240 and PM me for passcode. No She has never posted and won't = True UTRCare to share her info? I'll be in the area this weekend and am looking to set something up. Thanks!

OneWayOut
05-20-22, 18:16
OMG cause this area needs the beauty & style Charli brings to a date. 200/300 w new # & passcode. PM for details. No travel fee for reasonable distance from North Indian River County. Let's remember she was never a clock watcher, so just be fair w her.

Enjoy the Journey.

OneWayOut
05-25-22, 20:17
The Charli Experience sets up very nice hotel this Thursday for few days 150/200/300 seriously not a bad drive up 95 for this incredibly erotic encounter. Enjoy the Experience.

OneWayOut
09-19-22, 12:51
You boys don't want to miss this erotic beauty. Currently running Sept Special at 120/160/260 . Just saw her yesterday and OMG the body on this exotic looking woman is wonderful. Her BBBJ will have you in a trance and rev cowgirl will become embedded in your memories. Enjoy the Experience. Any forum member can reach me for contract info.

BigStud47
09-20-22, 20:52
So since this fine ass unicorn left brevard I had to make a special trip to PSL to get my Charli fix. And man did she not disappoint. Wow what more can I ad except that I had the pleasure of seeing this fine young beauty lastnight! Wow totally amazed at how much of a heck of a time I had with her. Wish we had more like her in brevard! Full erotic time for the full hour I had with her. I totally can't wait to see her again! Nice plump ass, perfect little body and man can she give one hell of a BJ!!

Thanks OWO.

Bs fully approved.

Again this unicorn is Utr so in order to see her you must reach out to onewayout all pms to me will be ignored. She is a real deal and you guys should be luck to have her in your area.

Bs out.

BeenHereFYears
09-21-22, 10:03
So since this fine ass unicorn left brevard I had to make a special trip to PSL to get my Charli fix. And man did she not disappoint. Wow what more can I ad except that I had the pleasure of seeing this fine young beauty lastnight! Wow totally amazed at how much of a heck of a time I had with her. Wish we had more like her in brevard! Full erotic time for the full hour I had with her. I totally can't wait to see her again! Nice plump ass, perfect little body and man can she give one hell of a BJ!!

Thanks OWO.

Bs fully approved.

Again this unicorn is Utr so in order to see her you must reach out to onewayout all pms to me will be ignored. She is a real deal and you guys should be luck to have her in your area.

Bs out.Does anyone have a picture of what she looks like? Or is there an add somewhere?

JayJayTwo
09-21-22, 11:57
Does anyone have a picture of what she looks like? Or is there an add somewhere?Feel free to check with OWO, but so far as I know, Charli has always been very UTR, no ads and no pics. That said, hard to imagine anyone being disappointed in her looks!

CrackerJoe
09-21-22, 15:55
Does anyone have a picture of what she looks like? Or is there an add somewhere?Seen charlie a few times before she quit. Unless your into old women, missing teeth, poor hygiene, tire marks, hobo outfits, trust the members on this one. Darker golden kiss color from surfing, wonderful smile, around 5 feet 3 inch, 110 lbs, maybe Bsize but works well and a million dollar ass. I don't do anything weird outside BBJ, CFS, mish, riding, k9 with hair pulling so she never denied me of any request.

OneWayOut
09-21-22, 16:41
Seen charlie a few times before she quit. Unless your into old women, missing teeth, poor hygiene, tire marks, hobo outfits, trust the members on this one. Darker golden kiss color from surfing, wonderful smile, around 5 feet 3 inch, 110 lbs, maybe Bsize but works well and a million dollar ass. I don't do anything weird outside BBJ, CFS, mish, riding, k9 with hair pulling so she never denied me of any request.Charli has gotten sweetly little thicker from her spinner days, it went to her chest and million dollar ass. Enjoy cause it's an erotic "Experience".

DeezNutsBro
09-22-22, 09:36
Big thanks to owo.

I had a great dream with her.

Set up appt for mid day yesterday, and when I arrived she was wearing nothing but bra and panties and that my friends got me sooo excited I knew I was about to go into a dream (from reading all these 90% great positive reviews).

We talked about music stuff and she was interested and I can see that, almost felt like I knew her. We then began getting comfortable and her BBBJ was unbelievable I was rubbing her behind and then grabbed my friend and slapping her lips with it haha then her reverse cg was insane, doggie watch that gorgeous boot. , mish and her flexibility was also insane. Ok ok I said enough.

Anyways you guys I had a great great dream I didn't want to leave our princess unicorn needs her rest until we see each other again!

Thank you owo salute*.

Cody Z
09-28-22, 18:52
Charli gives hurricane relief a whole new meaning. For anyone who can manage to get away for an hour or two, Charlie's made this swanky Tradition hotel in Port st. Lucie her very own hurricane bunker ever equipped with everything you'll need in case of an emergency.

I honestly had a hard time leaving.

Hawkeye49
09-29-22, 05:13
Charli gives hurricane relief a whole new meaning. For anyone who can manage to get away for an hour or two, Charlie's made this swanky Tradition hotel in Port st. Lucie her very own hurricane bunker ever equipped with everything you'll need in case of an emergency.

I honestly had a hard time leaving.Wow. So close but yet so far for those of us who can't get away. I'm envious! Thank you for the report though.

SailFish69
09-30-22, 07:30
Wow. So close but yet so far for those of us who can't get away. I'm envious! Thank you for the report though.So close yet so far LOL however for different reasons.

I saw Charli a few times and just awesome however when she was in Brevard I made a trip out of my way and after waiting never did see her. I hear guys say I gave another chance however I am a one and done unfortunately. I just caught her at a bad time.

Charli is awesome though and if someone is on the fence for seeing her it's a no brainer, this is the gold standard other lady's should base their level on.

DeezNutsBro
09-30-22, 08:08
So close yet so far LOL however for different reasons.

I saw Charli a few times and just awesome however when she was in Brevard I made a trip out of my way and after waiting never did see her. I hear guys say I gave another chance however I am a one and done unfortunately. I just caught her at a bad time.

Charli is awesome though and if someone is on the fence for seeing her it's a no brainer, this is the gold standard other lady's should base their level on.Never give up my brother I am I need for my next fix LOL.

TeamGX4
10-22-22, 19:27
Never give up my brother I am I need for my next fix LOL.Is Charli even active? I call and get no response.

TeamGX4
10-23-22, 08:29
Is Charli still Active because I'm not getting any answer from her. Just Voice mail box that's full.

OneWayOut
04-22-24, 14:37
Well here is your only chance for THE EXPIERANCE as our Brazilian Babe is on short visit, outcall and you can hmu for #.