PDA

View Full Version : International Destinations

Bjcim Seeker
06-03-21, 14:04
I got extra time off this summer. Anyone know a foreign country / city that's safe and easy for an American to pick up locals either civilian or professional?

ChrisLooker
10-24-21, 11:45
I got extra time off this summer. Anyone know a foreign country / city that's safe and easy for an American to pick up locals either civilian or professional?I was in Costa Rica and while the women are really beautiful, everything is covered including BJ. I lucked out and met a waitress at one of the bars and we went out after her shift but even then everything is covered. I was told by the expats there to try Panama. In Germany's FKK clubs, BBBJ is standard and the women are at least 9's but it will cost you. The girls won't take a facial because it ruins their makeup and any other kind of bb is not available. Hope that helps.

DropFrame
10-24-21, 13:17
This is easy. Just go to the sister site International Sex Guide and search till you find the country and type of women you like.

I suggest you start with.

Thailand.

Philippines.

Dominican Republic.

Cuba.

Mexico (Tijuano).

Third World countries have the best prices. Avoid First World Countries unless you have a bankroll.

Please remember to report back with your selection and how it went.

TetonResearch
10-30-21, 16:06
Anyone been to vilnius lithuania recently. Was wondering what the strip club scene was like. Their websites all make them look like rip off joints.