PDA

View Full Version : Sascha Simone

FrankNBeans78
05-31-21, 21:31
I see she's active in the area again and still using the same pics. I know she's been reviewed here but can't remember if it was positive or not. I tried contacting her a year or more ago, no reply. Thoughts?

SB9999
06-01-21, 16:16
I see she's active in the area again and still using the same pics. I know she's been reviewed here but can't remember if it was positive or not. I tried contacting her a year or more ago, no reply. Thoughts?I've seen her a couple of times and underwhelmed. More mileage than the pics and the second time looked like way more mileage. Wasn't my cup of tea but not many providers around here are these days.

Badabing1000
06-02-21, 02:09
I've seen her a couple of times and underwhelmed. More mileage than the pics and the second time looked like way more mileage. Wasn't my cup of tea but not many providers around here are these days.Any chance of getting a bbj?

SB9999
06-02-21, 12:34
Any chance of getting a bbj?It's been a while so I don't really remember the details. I'm pretty sure on the first visit it was a no, second visit it might have been given.

Cedes
10-07-21, 01:35
Any chance of getting a bbj?No. No DATY. No kissing. No wet fingers. Cover up, close your eyes, and hope she doesn't do anything bad to you.

Oh the mileage has been rough on her.

One time visit, it's a hard pass for me now.