PDA

View Full Version : Downtown LA

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Hizark21
12-20-05, 03:45
Downtown LA

Mandm1107
12-21-05, 14:01
Good idea to Downtown with its own thread. Couple of weeks ago, Mayra around 7th/San Pedro. Real petite, LSW, black hair, gave one hell of a Bj. Haven't found her since.

Webcams
12-26-05, 12:27
Have you guys ever had Clean homeless girls downtown? I always thought they were dirty. maybe I looked in the wrong spot.

Wastrel
12-26-05, 17:33
Have you guys ever had Clean homeless girls downtown? I always thought thye were dirty. maybe I looked in the wrong spot.Yes, last night around nine or ten, thin late twenties or so BSW, called herself "M&M." Picked her up as she was walking on the south side of 8th Street about three or four blocks west of Central. Surprisingly clean for downtown, somewhat cute face, her tight jeans had a crease in them and even a whiff of lemon scent Tide or something, a little dingy in the head but pleasant attitude, teats the size of walnuts under her down parka and sweaters, but was happy to do an extended plumbing job for twenty. Then she showed off her pocket knife and gave me a long blow by blow dissertation on how she used it to get away from a guy who wanted to rape her an hour before. Put her out on Central at her request and she asked me to "come again soon." Probably not, since 300 miles is a long commute for a BJ, but I'd probably pick her up again if I was in the area, since I thought she was decent value for the money for LA.

She was the only one on that street at the time.

Webcams
12-27-05, 23:56
....Then she showed off her pocket knife and gave me a long blow by blow dissertation on how she used it to get away from a guy who wanted to rape her an hour before.It's The Wackos that worry me out there.

Speck
01-02-06, 05:30
The evening on New Years day has always been a good time for sw's. Many ho's have just gotten back in town, lots of crackheads and other addicts are short of cash and have not been working much lately.

But this year, its raining buckets. I hit downtown and a slow drizzle disappated. Cruised JW and Olympic. Nada. Cruised 7th by the Deville. Nothing. Hit the Huntington. Nothing. Did it all over again. Not much...nothing worth taking a look at. Same scragly crack ho wsw with the crazy hair that is always out by the Huntington. Headed out on 7th. Once past San Pedro, jackpot! Ho's everywhere. Most nasty, but a few were okay. Cruised down to Central, then to 8th. More ho's on 8th. Also lots of ho's on Towne, Stanford, Ceres, and one other street I can't remember the name of. I don't cruise the side streets at all unless I'm ready to pick up because LE always follows me if they are on Agatha. I saw a very cute wsw near Towne and 7th. She was attracting a large crowd. Unfortunately some ass in a diesal rig was trying to get her also and jamming up traffic. Too many people around for it to be safe anyway. The sw was young, brunette with long hair. She looked totally out of place, but I am pretty sure she was not LE as she was interacting with the street people a lot and kept walking all over the place. She actually would be one of the better looking girls on any given night on Sunset. Not model looks, but very cute.

Eventually she was gone. I went back over to the Huntington. Near there, I saw an attractive, though clearly on something...most likely heroin...wsw. I approached, but some nervous ass pulled up behind me real slowly and I told her to wait, I would be back as soon as these guys were gone. I pulled up two minutes later and she jumped in. Not bad looking, but kinda dishevled. About 35-40yrs old, blonde, not overweigh. Flat tummy actually, but no muscle tone at all. If she was made up, and in nice clothes, she would attract a lot of attention in a local bar. Agreed on BJ for $.2. Looked for a place to park. I've been increasingly nervous about street parking lately. My fav spot was completely empty and we would stick out like a sore thumb. Cruised around a bit more. I went to a place she wanted, but there were a bunch of homeless people there. I told her we would go get a room and I would give her $.4 instead. Got a room. She got naked right away like a good girl. I got naked and laid back. She started licking my balls immediately. Nice. Then onto the shaft. She eventually wound up sucking my cock in just about every way imaginable. Best BBBJ I have had in a very long time. She really got into it. It kinda surprised me, but she went at it for a long time(I got really loaded last night, woke up horribly hungover so I was gonna be able to last for a while). I sucked her tits for a while and fondled her ass, then she went back to work. I finished on her face and in her mouth. Cleaned up and then dropped her off.

Exactly what I was looking for tonight. I did not want to spend Sunset money, and did want a BBBJ.

Speck
01-30-06, 03:04
I have always assumed that a filled parking lot is a good place to settle down with a ho in the car. Pay the $5 or so...maybe even slip the attendant an extra 5 for his troubles.

Not so. At an event the other night at Staples, after I pulled in(attending the event, not with a ho), an LAPD b&w pulled into the lot. He cruised the entire lot and shined his light into several cars. He sat around for a few minutes. Then left. Wasn't a safe situation at all if any monger had wandered in.

I was surprised to see it, and in the future I will have to insist that my wifes for the night accompany me to areas west of the 110 or south of the 10.

Mandm1107
02-05-06, 14:02
I was driving home after work on Saturday and spotted LSW Monique. She was wearing a red sweater and some blue jeans, looked clean in the usually unclean downtown L.A. Drove around to a quiet place, .15 for CBJ, not rushed and pretty good.

Hizark21
02-09-06, 10:30
Great price for a bj. Can you give a description and rating of Monique. Also where you found her please.

jacking4sure
02-15-06, 20:37
My downtown adventures usually go down like this:handjobs 5,blowjobs 10 and sex for 20.

Marlowe
02-15-06, 23:56
My downtown adventures usually go down like this:handjobs 5,blowjobs 10 and sex for 20.

But of course, jack off, you always get better prices and service than the rest of the mongering nation! In your f*cking dreams!

Irie, nice to see you back, new name and all (I never understood Jackson's objection to the old name). Did you tire of your LBFM?

Joey Roastbeef
02-16-06, 01:27
But of course, jack off, you always get better prices and service than the rest of the mongering nation! In your f*cking dreams!Actually Ive gotten those prices more than a few times while downtown. And not just from nasties either. 30 is about the norm around there. Ive even gotten a BJ for 5 once. Just bargain these girls down, all of em around this area are junkies anyway. They just want any money to help them get their fix.

PlaneGuy
02-16-06, 23:11
Actually Ive gotten those prices more than a few times while downtown. And not just from nasties either. 30 is about the norm around there. Ive even gotten a BJ for 5 once. Just bargain these girls down, all of em around this area are junkies anyway. They just want any money to help them get their fix.

Some things are worth bargaining for... Junkies are not one of them... You may get something cheap, but she might give you a "gift" that you'll never get rid of! I avoid junkies like the plague!

Vlad De Sade
02-17-06, 22:34
Marlowe,

Hey bro. Whats up? I finally got to correct my user name issues. I feel redeemed, validated, satisfyed. Ha, Ha, Ha! Yeah, WTF is wrong w/a name like da Irie Sadist? Seriously, now I'm just Irie Vlad...

I am not tired of my LBFM. Still breaking her in. However, I do need variety. Sometimes, like Ted Bundy called it, the entity gets to strong and must be satiated. My mongering is beyond all of my earthly control. I have done some crazy, impulsive, random, scary shit over the past 15 plus years. And I still do it again and again... I am a AAA personality type who just craves a rush of adrenaline from time to time. In all aspects of my LIFE! I live to play. And to have fun in everyway.

See ya on the SFV thread my brother. I will be mongering in da valley again...

Laterz, V da Sadist

FedEx
02-17-06, 23:05
Sadist,

With all due respect, it was just a matter of time until you were back in the trenches with us...

I believe that once you pay for sex, there is no coming back. I knew that at some juncture you would be drawn back to the action and it's just natural.

I know 2 guys who are happily married over 10 & 15 years and they never strayed from their wives. They know about my mongering habits and I always tell them: Enjoy what you have if you're happy, because once you cross the line (i.e. paying a hooker for sex), your life will never be the same. You will always want to get more action outside your marriage and you have to be prepared for that.

Welcome Back - I missed your "twisted" reports!

Fedex

Marlowe,

Hey bro. Whats up? I finally got to correct my user name issues. I feel redeemed, validated, satisfyed. Ha, Ha, Ha! Yeah, WTF is wrong w/a name like da Irie Sadist? Seriously, now I'm just Irie Vlad...

I am not tired of my LBFM. Still breaking her in. However, I do need variety. Sometimes, like Ted Bundy called it, the entity gets to strong and must be satiated. My mongering is beyond all of my earthly control. I have done some crazy, impulsive, random, scary shit over the past 15 plus years. And I still do it again and again... I am a AAA personality type who just craves a rush of adrenaline from time to time. In all aspects of my LIFE! I live to play. And to have fun in everyway.

See ya on the SFV thread my brother. I will be mongering in da valley again...

Laterz, V da Sadist

El Mono
03-07-06, 01:03
Last night hooked up with cassy. After a wierd 20 minutes of waiting for her in the bathroom, she came out and performed like a champ. Nice body for her age. WSW bout 38.

Speck
03-07-06, 23:00
Very little out lately on JW or by the Huntington.

Tana is a mess and a half....Im guessing shes been homeless for a while now.

The same nastly wsw with the black leather jacket and jeans and frizzy/curly hair, heroin skinny and up close looks like shes old and decrepit...she is the only one I really see outside the Huntington much now.

Mandm1107
03-22-06, 13:29
I was driving near the post office and spotted a wsw, said her name was Wendy. She said she had just smoked some bud and was really sleepy, but was willing to hop in the car. Drove to a spot nearby and and for a bj it was .15 . It was one of the best ones in a while. Still looking for a repeat experience with the elusive Mayra. Don't you hate it when you have a great experience and then you can't find that same girl?

Mandm1107
03-22-06, 13:32
Great price for a bj. Can you give a description and rating of Monique. Also where you found her please.Sorry, I didn't see this post for a while. She was on Towne and 8th, I think, it's been a while. She was a little overweight, not major as I have seen some women in DT. I would say she was a 6-7, the plus was that she looked clean. That's also another I haven't seen in a while. What happens to all these girls?

Luvdahos
03-23-06, 16:54
Hi all,

I am in LA from Phoenix and was mongering my old hunting grounds around 7th and Towne last week at around 2 AM and picked up a cute blonde whoose name escapes me at the moment. She offered a BBBJ for 10.00 which I couldn't pass up. She looked and dressed clean and let me play with the kitty and her ass while she did the deed. While she was working I asked her if she swallowed so my and she said yes. I was flying high my 10.00 BBBJ just turned into a BBBJWS. I went home and slept lke a baby. Here comes the highlight. Four days later I start to notice that I have a discharge coming out. I look at my underwear and low and behold the discharge has a green tint. My awsome BBBJWS for 10.00 in retro just didn't seem worth it. I looked up any free STD clinics and found the LA County STD Clinic on (get this how ironic) Fig and got an appointment and saw a Dr. gave me a shot and four pills and told me to always wear a helmet.

So lesson learned. Always wear a rubber even when get a BJ. I have been mongering or 16 years and have nevr gotten anything from a bj I guess I lucked out at that night. Also the clinic said there is a high rate of the Clap in the LA area so you all be careful out there.

I Luv AMPs
03-23-06, 21:56
Hi all,

I am in LA from Phoenix and was mongering my old hunting grounds around 7th and Towne last week at around 2 AM and picked up a cute blonde whoose name escapes me at the moment. She offered a BBBJ for 10.00 which I couldn't pass up. She looked and dressed clean and let me play with the kitty and her ass while she did the deed. While she was working I asked her if she swallowed so my and she said yes. I was flying high my 10.00 BBBJ just turned into a BBBJWS. I went home and slept lke a baby. Here comes the highlight. Four days later I start to notice that I have a discharge coming out. I look at my underwear and low and behold the discharge has a green tint. My awsome BBBJWS for 10.00 in retro just didn't seem worth it. I looked up any free STD clinics and found the LA County STD Clinic on (get this how ironic) Fig and got an appointment and saw a Dr. gave me a shot and four pills and told me to always wear a helmet.

So lesson learned. Always wear a rubber even when get a BJ. I have been mongering or 16 years and have nevr gotten anything from a bj I guess I lucked out at that night. Also the clinic said there is a high rate of the Clap in the LA area so you all be careful out there.LOL sucks to be you. Think with your other head next time.

Speck
03-24-06, 02:07
$10 bj from a CUTE blonde you say? At 7th and Towne? BBBJTCCIM?

And you are surprised you got vd?

Dude, first you need either some glasses or improved standards. There are no girls rating above a 4 that are giving you BJ, let alone BBBJ, for $10. You clearly picked up some homeless chick and have the eye power of Mr. Magoo.

Second, homeless chicks are very likely to have untreated vd.

Hi all,

So lesson learned. Always wear a rubber even when get a BJ. I have been mongering or 16 years and have nevr gotten anything from a bj I guess I lucked out at that night. Also the clinic said there is a high rate of the Clap in the LA area so you all be careful out there.

Luvdahos
03-24-06, 10:24
Like you ***holes have never done anything stupid. I have read some of your posts.

BenderOver
03-24-06, 14:44
I'd say almost every score on Skidrow is a homeless score. Nothing wrong with that. The best bbbjcimws can be found there. And the very very unfortunate risk is transfer of std's. The bad goes with the good.

I think the Greyhound station contributes a lot to the variety and the few high scaled finds. I used to troll the skid a lot, and there were some definite winners there. Though I've never personally found one that was willing to go for .1

If you spend a lot of time at the Home Depot on Wilshire and Union, you'll find a few homeless women asking for a handout. They'll almost always accept your cockout for a small charitable donation. Scaled, they're 6 to 8's. The danger is Home Depot security. Even though Securitas is a joke of a company, those guys are pricks. I had a gal proposition me in the hardware department by whispering to me "wanna bj?" when we kinda gave each other the look. I was considering it, didn't answer yet, and security walked up and took her and her backpack into their back office. I would guess she was homeless. On my way out, I see LAPD walking in.

Bender

$10 bj from a CUTE blonde you say? At 7th and Towne? BBBJTCCIM?

And you are surprised you got vd?

Dude, first you need either some glasses or improved standards. There are no girls rating above a 4 that are giving you BJ, let alone BBBJ, for $10. You clearly picked up some homeless chick and have the eye power of Mr. Magoo.

Second, homeless chicks are very likely to have untreated vd.

I Luv AMPs
03-24-06, 15:59
Like you ***holes have never done anything stupid. I have read some of your posts.Well, I haven't done anything that dumb as to get VD.

Mandm1107
03-24-06, 20:07
Luvdahos, could you give us a better description? That sounds pretty bad. It didn't sound like some of the other "avoid this SW posts", but I think a better description would help the rest of us out. Did this totally turn you off of the scene??? Just wondering.

Thrilla59
03-24-06, 21:55
quote:Four days later I start to notice that I have a discharge coming out. I look at my underwear and low and behold the discharge has a green tint. My awsome BBBJWS for 10.00 in retro just didn't seem worth it.
hey luvdahoes i feel real badly for you guy i wish you a speedy recovery. if this can happen to a 16 yr vet then this shared exprience should be used as a knowledge builder and a reminder to all of us that mongering is not without it's dangers a wake up call if you will. i had such an exprience last tues, gotton a bbbj and f/s from a hoe that i hooked up with from the CL without any refs ( will post a report later). so far no drippy dick, but your story brings everything into retrospect (damned i f***ed up) should always use a cover period in this game, there is s**t lurking out there to get us, got's to be more careful. T59

WC Banzai
03-26-06, 01:32
I took a cruise thruough downtown late wed night. I found one BSW named "Lucky" on pico towards alvarado. She was early twenties with a decent body 5'7 120? lbs (couldn't get a real good look as she was wearing a black jacket) nice ass cute face. On looks she's a looked 7.4 on my scale. She asked for $60 for fs I gave her $30 for bj. A decent cbj right there only half block off of pico.

This is the first time I've actually gotten any services in downtown. Seems really risky to me, anyone know of good spots to park in downtown? Please PM me, thanks bro's

Speck
03-28-06, 00:09
This is the first time I've actually gotten any services in downtown. Seems really risky to me, anyone know of good spots to park in downtown? Please PM me, thanks bro's

I used to think that paying the $5 or so at one of the big parking lots was an outstanding idea, especially during a big event at staples or something....plenty of cover...the patrons are gone for a few hours...the jagoff attendant doesn't give a rats ass...but last clipper game I went to, an LAPD car pulled in and cruised around the lot.

My best guess is to get the hell out of downtown....I've used the Ralphs multi level parking lot at Wilshire/Western before, but they have cameras there. There are a few decent, older multilevel parking lots around downtown. They are older so no cameras and anything run by "joes autopark" doesn't have security rolling around. But those are mostly only open during the day.

Mandm1107
03-29-06, 01:55
Cruising around 7th and Towne yesterday, around 8 pm. It just began to rain and the pickings were slim. I slowed down near a WSW, she looked like a run down Velma from the Scooby Doo cartoons. As soon as I drove off she began to yell and scream. Boy am I glad I passed.

More driving to other areas of downtown and I found WSW with blonde hair, goes by the name Hollywood. She's about 7 with big breast. What she lacks in looks she made up in attitude. She was very nice and gave a great BJ. I'm glad I found her.

edit: Ok, I just saw her walking yesterday during the day. The grade goes down to 5 or 6. (man, I gotta lay off some stuff). She was still nice though, at least as far as I remember.

Speck
04-08-06, 21:04
During the past week, there have been very few sw out, and I have not seen anything decent at all. Very few sw out on James Woods, and nothing at all near the Huntington. Pretty desolate in downtown lately. There have been a very few on 7th just west of the 110, but very low quality and also lots on Towne and Stanford between 7th and 8th, but also extremely low quality.

Got Time
04-25-06, 17:53
Good times

molly: 7pm-ish BBBJ
Shara: 9:30pm-ish BBBJ W/ SWallow.
Tanna: 12:20AM BBBJ

All last night. Good times.

Molly was spending the night at Shara's place. I was gonna date molly a second time but shara was outside and i took her instead and blew off Molly.
This Board is dead.

Joey Roastbeef
04-26-06, 21:34
Good times

molly: 7pm-ish BBBJ
Shara: 9:30pm-ish BBBJ W/ SWallow.
Tanna: 12:20AM BBBJ

All last night. Good times.

Molly was spending the night at Shara's place. I was gonna date molly a second time but shara was outside and i took her instead and blew off Molly.
This Board is dead.Where are these girls usually around? And how much they run you?

You're right about this thread being dead. I havent seen a whole lot of action downtown lately, but as its gotten warmer, the girls have started to come out more. Hopefully more people will be posting here soon.

Sunpath
04-27-06, 13:03
Picked up Sonia on JW, hadn't seen her around in a while. Over to the notel for a quick suck and fuck for $40. i enjoyed it b/c her body is just the way in like them.

Anyone ever pick up those latinas that always want 80, quoting "60 for me, 20 for the room?"

Microcat
04-28-06, 22:31
Yes. Along JW, there's a couple regulars that go by the name of Leslie and Ana. Not bad looking LSWs. They always quote me, "60 para mi y 20 pa'l cuarto." That seems to be the going rate in the area. So this Sonia, what's she like looks-wise?

Rockett Man
04-29-06, 01:15
I had a few fictictious dreams today, here is one near the downtown LA area.

In this dream, there was a new AMP type , incall style. Called and was directed by two call. Knocked on the final door and was greeted by a thin sexy Asian chick in a bikini type bra and panties. About 20 and pretty hot, very thin and a good spinner.

Directed to shower, then came down and laid down on the bed. Low lights, in she comes. Proceeds with a nice massage but stronger than she looks LOL. Strips off the outfit and straddles my back, and I feel that partially shaven kitty against my back as she finishes the massage.

Turns me over, proceeds with sucking me all over the front of my chest. Feels good LOL. In this dream she gives a GREAT CBJ. Very enthusiastic with a lot of movement. I finally ask her to stop and jump on top for CG. She lubes up and jumps on. Man she is light. Very thin body with small breasts. She is so enthusiastic, we hold hands while she bounces up and down, grinds me, then she puts her hands behind her head, then on her tits. NICE. I help her bounce around by thrusting up sometimes. She is a great and strong rider.

Finally ask her to lay down and we hit is mish. We hit mish a few different mish positions, with her legs down, up, me laying down, and then crouching etc. Suck on those small titties. More grinding. NICE. Some light kissing.

Finally turn her over for dog and get a few minutes of pounding that small TIGHT ass before the ride is over. DING DING, the ride is over all off the ride now LOL. Good ride. This was a good daydream. I may repeat.

Speck
04-30-06, 10:48
Expect things to be dead in downtown area for a couple of days due to impending immigration related protests. Already much of Broadway is blocked off.

Scavenger
05-02-06, 15:30
Rocketman,

So this place in your dream is it in ELA? There's a AMP outthere but keep moving around a lot. If it's near PepBoys on Atlantic then I can figure out which one.

Insider

Hizark21
05-08-06, 20:00
What has happened to all the messages about downtown LA street action...??

Has things died or is just no one posting...??

Speck
05-09-06, 00:21
What has happened to all the messages about downtown LA street action...??

Has things died or is just no one posting...??

Not much going on. Theres a few girls, but most are pretty nasty. Basically, things have slowed to a trickle with only a few girls that are not completely homeless out on the streets at once. Lots of homeless girls though.

Sordid
05-09-06, 16:39
Anyone know a really, really skinny & tiny/short girl that goes by Stacy? She would have bleached blonde curly/wavy hair less than 5ft tall with almost no curves? She hangs out on 8th, just around the corner from the Huntington.

Hizark21
05-09-06, 19:15
So have you found any good homeless sw's....??

Mandm1107
05-13-06, 10:15
Has anyone seen the white girl with braids around 3rd-4th and L.A.? She is always with this stocky black dude. They walk around everywhere together. Is she working, cuz, she looks really good. One time, I saw her with a dress that had a high slit on the side.
I don't know whether or not to approach, because that dude is always with her.

Sordid
05-13-06, 13:12
The stocky black guy is nice, but not her pimp the girl with the braids is skinny, yeah?

Speck
05-13-06, 22:33
So have you found any good homeless sw's....??

??????

I don't understand the question. By my definition, all homeless sw are beyond skank. Really I won't touch anything that doesn't shower on a daily basis.

That said, there had been some skinny, young, caucasian drug addict homeless chicks staying in tents under the 110 at 8th street. They actually looked good from far away, but far from good up close. But when I checked last night, all the homeless and tents had been cleared away.

Chivas 1
05-14-06, 05:48
I will be in Los Angeles on May 28th and I am looking for a hotel in the downtown area if possible that has a nice jacuzzi, mirrors, porn channels e.t.c. I have a date with someone I am actually interested in so I am lookig for something that can impress her as well. Can anyone help me out as I do not have no names to check on and the internet has not been a help to me. Your kindness in helping me out is greatly appreciated!.

Mandm1107
05-15-06, 12:51
The stocky black guy is nice, but not her pimp the girl with the braids is skinny, yeah?

Yeah, that's her. You know the guy? Well, is that his girlfriend, or does she work?

Sordid
05-16-06, 10:09
She works.

Bitchy attitude though.

Sordid
05-16-06, 17:27
Lotsa white strung out sws there, but but one is a guy, some are old and ALL of em are ugly.

Mandm1107
05-17-06, 20:15
LSW on 7th and Ceres between 12 and 1230pm. About 35 years old, hazel eyes, and light brown hair 110 lbs. Brown pants and a tight pink shirt. Said her name was Martha. I guess she's not a usual SW, down on her luck, her car was impounded the day before. Drove out of the area and $.22 , well worth it. She had a great attitude and was not rushed.
It's been a while in the downtown area since I've seen anything worth picking up. I guess you have to be patient. I've seen a lot more LE presence than before, or I'm just paranoid. Be careful out there gents.

Chivas 1
05-17-06, 20:33
I will be in Los Angeles on May 28th and I am looking for a hotel in the downtown area if possible that has a nice jacuzzi, mirrors, porn channels e.t.c. I have a date with someone I am actually interested in so I am lookig for something that can impress her as well. Can anyone help me out as I do not have no names to check on and the internet has not been a help to me. Your kindness in helping me out is greatly appreciated!.I am still having problems finding a hotel with the amenities I described above. I have to believe LA must have something on this order. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Chivas 1
05-17-06, 20:34
Was deleted because it was accidently posted twice

Speck
05-18-06, 00:27
I am still having problems finding a hotel with the amenities I described above. I have to believe LA must have something on this order. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

You do not understand Los Angeles. Los Angeles is fricken huge. The city alone is like 50 miles across and 50 miles long. That does note even consider the greater metro Los Angeles area which is stunningly huge. Downtown is a small area. What you describe probably does exist...but maybe several miles from downtown.

Chivas 1
05-18-06, 03:22
You do not understand Los Angeles. Los Angeles is fricken huge. The city alone is like 50 miles across and 50 miles long. That does note even consider the greater metro Los Angeles area which is stunningly huge. Downtown is a small area. What you describe probably does exist...but maybe several miles from downtown.Thanks Speck for the insight. I never realized the actual city of Los Angeles was that large. I was hoping to find something right downtown or near it but if any members know of any places on the outskirts of downtown please let me know. Thanks!

Funfunfun69
05-18-06, 23:37
Thanks Speck for the insight. I never realized the actual city of Los Angeles was that large. I was hoping to find something right downtown or near it but if any members know of any places on the outskirts of downtown please let me know. Thanks!

I know a place like that in San Diego. But as for LA, I don't know squat, sorry.

Speck
05-19-06, 02:58
Thanks Speck for the insight. I never realized the actual city of Los Angeles was that large. I was hoping to find something right downtown or near it but if any members know of any places on the outskirts of downtown please let me know. Thanks!

The outskirts of downtown suck badly in every direction. They are East LA, Highland Park, Echo Park, Pico Union, and I don't know what you call the area south of the 10 between the 110 and the 5, but thats a crap hole as well....basically all ghetto, gang infested, areas except Echo Park which is a mix of low income latinos and young trendy types that can't afford to live closer to Silver Lake or Hollywood.

Anywho, the type of motel you describe exists in Studio City, about 10 miles from downtown....further than Hollywood.

Mandm1107
05-31-06, 23:32
Guys, downtown has been picking up lately. The weather is getting warm and the SW's are coming out. Today about 1:30 pm, picked up WSW, called herself Precious. She looked pretty decent, maybe between a 6 and 7. On 7th/Towne, 23 years old from Idaho or something like that. Huge breasts!
I picked her up and told her what I wanted. She said .20 wasn't enough for Cbj. I told her for this area, it's a lot. She said that her rate was at least .30, I was going to drop her off, but she finally agreed.
Now, this is the part I hate, after you've negotiated and she agrees with the lower number I start to think that she isn't going to do a good job. We went to my favorite spot in downtown. I ended up being right, it was rushed. Then she wanted to smoke crack in my car when she was done.
Geez! I said no, and went to drop her off. The only enjoyable part was that she looked pretty decent for the area.

Funfunfun69
06-01-06, 00:38
Then she wanted to smoke crack in my car when she was done.

ROFLMAO

Priceless

One Wing Low
06-01-06, 03:32
San Diego, Santa Barbara, Las Vegas, Tijuana... are LA's suburbs

The outskirts of downtown suck badly in every direction. They are East LA, Highland Park, Echo Park, Pico Union, and I don't know what you call the area south of the 10 between the 110 and the 5, but thats a crap hole as well....basically all ghetto, gang infested, areas except Echo Park which is a mix of low income latinos and young trendy types that can't afford to live closer to Silver Lake or Hollywood.

Anywho, the type of motel you describe exists in Studio City, about 10 miles from downtown....further than Hollywood.

Sordid
06-05-06, 11:52
Anybody remember this old crack ***** that used to hang out on 7th next to the Burger Kind west of Union? Never asked her name. She offered for $20-$25, but she looked old, nasty, and strung out all the time. Never took her up on it. Found her pics looking through Craigslist and called the number. She quoted $300! Or $200 for 1/2 hour! Wow! She's really gone up in the world.

She had white hair showing, probably in her mid to late thirties then, now probably around early 40s. If those guys knew what they were paying $200 for... a pussy that's seen more action than Tom Cruise, a pussy that's dirtier than the sewer, and she was probably available for $10 or $15 when she was jonesing. Nasty. So glad I didn't touch her. Amazing that she can charge that much now. You think they walk away when they see her in person? Or she cleaned up really well? She looks young in the pics because she is really short and skinny.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/168100653.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/168100395.html

Giani
06-05-06, 17:31
Gotta say this is the paradox of this hobby. We want what we want, the SWs try to get what they can. Each is trying to work their deal. But... do we need to dump on them for making available what WE are after?

In many countries, "working women" are not denigrated the way they may be in more puritanical countries. To avoid being taken, mongers need to keep thinking with the big head, and not follow the little head there if it seems like a ripoff (i.e., too good to be true).

On the other hand, if you treat an SW like a person, the encounter will probably be better for both of you. Yes--I have been ripped off (too) many times when exposed by my naivite. I hope that I am the wiser for it. [Thanks to the Professoressa SW for the graduate course in common sense of mongering...]

The final paradox is when we condemn THEM for selling their bodies because of their taste for butter. THAT is why they make themselves available to us.

Sordid--no foul, no harm. But is it possible to engage in this hobby without dumping on our girls?

I don't WANT to be on a soap box. I would rather ask the question.

Giani

Anybody remember this old crack ***** that used to hang out on 7th next to the Burger Kind west of Union? Never asked her name. She offered for $20-$25, but she looked old, nasty, and strung out all the time. Never took her up on it. Found her pics looking through Craigslist and called the number. She quoted $300! Or $200 for 1/2 hour! Wow! She's really gone up in the world.

She had white hair showing, probably in her mid to late thirties then, now probably around early 40s. If those guys knew what they were paying $200 for... a pussy that's seen more action than Tom Cruise, a pussy that's dirtier than the sewer, and she was probably available for $10 or $15 when she was jonesing. Nasty. So glad I didn't touch her. Amazing that she can charge that much now. You think they walk away when they see her in person? Or she cleaned up really well? She looks young in the pics because she is really short and skinny.

Sordid
06-05-06, 18:15
No offense taken at all.

I don't denegrate the woman for what she does. If she was better looking, I might have partaken. However, given how nasty this SW was, it simply amazes me that she is now able to command such a high price. As stated in an earlier post, she has had a lot of traffic going through her tunnel, she is old (anything over 35 is old to me), was homeless and addicted to crack cocaine for many, many years, and was very dirty at one time long ago.

She has moved up the ladder of prostitution. My money says she still lives around the same geographical area within 15-20 miles and still partakes in the smoking of rock. I would be hard pressed to believe otherwise.

I love SWs for what they do. I think they're actually getting something for their time as opposed to their non-monetary counterparts (non-SWs). It works out for both the mongerers and the SWs. If prostitution was legalized, then maybe those girls would have some legal avenue to report and protect themselves from abusive "clients".

Speck
06-05-06, 22:35
Sordid, that is not at all the girl that you think it is.

Sordid
06-06-06, 18:36
No question at all in my mind. Unless she has an identical twin, YES, IT'S THE SAME ONE. If I wasn't sure, I would mention that. No question AT ALL.

I do not know how you can magically tell that someone DIDN'T recognize someone else. If you said that you saw a SW in another environment, who am I to question what you saw? You were not there the almost twenty times I passed by her on the street and the few times I did chat with her briefly. The girl in the picture, the voice on the phone, the speech characteristics all match up.

If you still question me, I have to ask.

Is this an ex-girlfriend? Were you close with her? Are you still in contact with her?

I'm NOT trying to start a flame war. Given that it IS the same girl, why are YOU trying to convince ME otherwise? Once again, I'm not trying to flame back. Simply responding.

Bubby
06-07-06, 00:25
Are you thinking of Ashley? This girl has a similar look, but it definitely isn't Ashley. As strung out as she often is, on her good days I found her to be quite attractive, as well as accomodating. Ashley was my last SW since I left LA for Atlanta.

Sordid
06-07-06, 09:27
Ashley was young, very young. And she always had that short mexican guy with her. Definitely not her.

Speck
06-07-06, 23:00
Dude, the girl in the photo isn't anywhere near 30, let alone 40+. Cmon now

Sordid
06-07-06, 23:58
I'll respect your opinion. Feel free to take her up on her "offer" & see for yourself. Take a good look at her roots. They'll be white.

Wish I could make it out to LA more often. So many more interesting people. Scene here in San Bernardino sucks.

Funfunfun69
06-08-06, 00:17
I think she could be 40. The hair looks like it's graying near the roots. And her skin looks pretty bad. Age can be camoflaged pretty well in pictures.

Degenerate
07-14-06, 15:55
I have wandered back into the scene!! I have not played the game since Jan so I'm fresh virgin meat for the scene. I took that all sooooo long stroll thru JW/ALV, 7th/8th/main, last night and I gots to tell ya I found nada!! I have been informed that Tanna is in the hospital with some sort of spinal menengitis for the last 2 months. Has anyone seen Alana? what are some of the new faces you all have had in your laps? I will be out and about on and off my work takes more of my time now than before, but I will be sure to be around to continue to contribute to the game.

EVERY one be safe and keep your eyes peeled for LE and district safety.

lates... D

BenderOver
07-14-06, 17:28
Completely unmarked and tinted dark blue van that looked like Ford Astro pulled over a white sedan that looked like a Nissan Sentra. LE was all over him. Dude, I feel for ya. I almost pulled over for the same hoe but she was grabbing for way too much attention and she looked too clean to be in the Skidrow scene. This was on 5th street? About 5 to 7 blocks east of Figueroa?

Careful out there. LE's been undahcovah!

Bender

I have wandered back into the scene!! I have not played the game since Jan so I'm fresh virgin meat for the scene. I took that all sooooo long stroll thru JW/ALV, 7th/8th/main, last night and I gots to tell ya I found nada!! I have been informed that Tanna is in the hospital with some sort of spinal menengitis for the last 2 months. Has anyone seen Alana? what are some of the new faces you all have had in your laps? I will be out and about on and off my work takes more of my time now than before, but I will be sure to be around to continue to contribute to the game.

lates... D

Webcams
07-14-06, 20:48
That entire district safety are private security guards, they have only as much power to arrest as a citizen, 99% are untrained, loose cannons or worse, they never follow the law, they do what they think is there job, they are prime for lawsuits I would tell you all of the time they tried to take away illegal vendors, but it would pretty much bore you. LE is bored but with the heat comes the crime, LE will soon be to occupied to deal with petty Victimless crimes.

Funny thing people get pissed when there victims of crime and le is off chasing skirts, guess the chief has his head up his ass or is to busy pissing off the council members to notice.

Degenerate
07-21-06, 16:30
Ive confirmed that Alana is in jail, Britney is in jail, Tanna is in the hospital, and all there is left is a bunch of skanky homeless holes. JW area seems to be dead also, does anyone remember the Korean girls Jessica, and Mia? last I heard Mia was in jail, dunno any more abot Jessica. anyways I will be out and about every now and then. If I see anything I'll report.

BTW. I was out there thursday/friday looking to get me some tang, NADA, I ran into some girl from Chicago named Monica she was infront of the deville on 7th, looked strung out but clean, I passed.

TTYL

Got Time
08-05-06, 05:04
First off Vice on Agatha and Towne tonite boys.

So I just dropped off this LSW Lisa, I got a BBBJ from her 2 weeks ago for 15 and 1/2 and 1/2 tonite for 20. I asked her the first time I picked her up if she'd done videos before cause I recognized her. She said she did but wouldn't tell me her screen name. Ok so Tonite I ask her again and she tells me it was Sophia and that she worked in the business 4 years ago. I looked on iafd and couldn't find her. She is tanned ,5'3 slim, soft spoken, dark hair a cute mother f'ing face and smile,wearing small black shorts, black vest jacket, nice small tits, slim waist and nice legs. The reason I say crazy is cause she's one of these chicks that is cool but mumbles when she's talking to you and it is in the middle of a conversation. She mumbles "what?" alot as if she hears you asking her questions.

Also last week dated a WSW named Kimberly which gave a great BBBJ for 15 then asked if she could "sit on" my dick. Who am I to argue with that so I got in the passenger seat and let her ride me. She is blonde, in shape, nice ass tits never came out of bra but i could tell they were small. Kind of freckled faced but not much. She was good but would only go to the parking lot on 8th and San Pedro which is very out in the open. We just parked in between some trucks and took care of business. Anyone seen Janelle lately?

Saw a nice Goth looking 20ish WSW off the Cuntington. She wanted 40 for BJ so I drove off. She looked fucking good and had a little girl voice so I caved in, circled around the block to pick her up but someone swooped in and she was gone. This was around 11pm.

Sordid
08-08-06, 09:46
If anyone can get me in touch with Alana, please PM me immediately. This is NOT for mongering purposes. Thank you.

Hizark21
08-09-06, 05:35
Where did you see these sw's.....??

Got Time
08-10-06, 17:40
fucking 7th and crocker. these bitches are hard to find so you just gotta drive around, you know that.

Got Time
08-11-06, 20:14
So Wed night I hit the Downtown stroll early in the night, 9ish, I figure I'd check out the front of the Cecil first then the Cuntington. I see this hot piece of asian ass in short shorts and a nice low cut top in front of the burger joint. I didn't think pro, i was just checking her out and BAM she gives me the look. I circled around the block to check for LE then I floor it and pull over as she waves me down. I ask if she needs a ride and she gets in. Touch test and a little negotiating later we are headed up to china town where she lives. The whole drive over she was feeling up on me, kissing my neck, nibblin' my ear, jerkin' my member. I asked if she was on X and she simply replied that she just thought i was cute. Great answer. Total GFE. We pull up on her street and she goes to town on a supeyb CBJ with the wrist action. Fucking skills this asian has. Name is Angel, 5'7" , probably 125lbs, great legs, small asian tits, beautiful face. Looks=8.6, CBJ Performance=7.5, Experience over all=10.

Thursaday Night: So Last night I hit the stroll at around 1am, Drive in fucking circles for 2 fucking hours between DTown and the the Jameswood Sroll. I got word Janelle is back so i was hoping to find her. I decided to give it another 15 minutes before I headed to the LBB stroll. Thank god I waited, I drive past the Cuntington and I see this petite WSW. I home in on the *****, pull up and off we go. I drive down to my favorite spot and she gets down on her knees gives me one of the best BBBJ I have had in a while. Holy shit this girl has skills and she looks like a girl I used to work with that I always wanted to bang. Afterwards as I'm getting the door for her she starts feeling on my dick again and the motherfucker gets hard again, I ask her to show me her ass and I start jerking it as she breathes in my ear and dances around for me. This ***** was into it which made it that much better. Mary Jane is her real name, got the last name too just in case popo rolled up. WSW,Pierced nose, either strawberry blonde or light red head, 5'5", petite, fair skin, in a black flowered dress. When I asked if she smoked weed she told me she was on Prop 138? so she has to be clean,she sure did look it. Looks=7,performance 8.9, Experience over all=9.

Both these girls look out of place in the shit hole that is Downtown but that is why I still head that way, the diamonds in the rough are few and far between but when you get them...Damn. Fuck the price of gas. This aint a poor mans game.

Got Time
08-12-06, 09:15
I was at work when I wrote the last post so I totally blanked on Myra. I was just so fucking stoked about Angel and MJ that Myra was chicken shit compared to them. I forgot to mention LSW Mayra is out of jail after 3 weeks. Wed night after the encounter w/ Angel I was heading home on the 110 south when the other head wanted more so I took the 10 east. I found her on 9th and Crocker. I didn't notice at first but she was high on some shit and I thought, "this puta is all doped up and is gonna fall asleep on me member". So I take her to my spot, gave her 10 cause I knew she was not gonna be any good. Boy was I wrong I had her sucking my balls and gagging on that mother fucker. I bent her over, grabbed her by the back of her neck and came all over her lower back and ass.

I also forgot to mention the damage on both Angel and Mary Jane as some of you pointed out via PM. Angel was 40 for CBJ, talked down from 50, MaryJane was 20 for BBBJCIM. MJ also mentioned a girl named Sonia was ripping guys off so be carefull with that. Also what the fuck was up with the heavy LE presence today? Even CHP was on the scene.

For anyone that rembers a WSW named Wendy in her 20's there was a rumor a year or more ago that she had been killed by a patron. Hell even her pimp at the time told me that. Well Imagine my surprise when I see her ass on 4th and Los Angeles. I knew she looked familiar so I pulled up. Found out she had moved back with family in Seattle but came back down last month. I knew it was her cause of her ass and thighs. Thick,not fat, and nice. Her face is slightly better then before. Said she was waiting on a guy to pick her up so I gave her my number and told her to call me sometime. You know they never do but it's always worth a try.

I picked up Janelle tonight, tall thin brunnette WSW, right on 7th and Merchant. She says she was in jail for 2 weeks then was staying down in Long Beach by PCH. I'm glad I found her cause this makes 3 nights in a row w/ great experiences. My only fear is like the other times I have had this much fun, there tends to be a drought where I find the same girls and no fresh meat. But thanks to my new mecca that is LBB I believe I will be spending less time in DTown.

Oh and I know I'm not the only fucker down in the mother fucking DOWNTOWN trenches cause I see you same muther fuckers driving in circles right by me on the road. Fucking post some info and contribute. Special thanks to Webcams for telling me where to go on LBB. Actually thanks to all of you that post and make this shit a bit more interesting. I got sick of this site and stopped posting info cause of dumb ass feuds that where going on between members that disliked each other.

Mandm1107
08-15-06, 11:55
I was driving to work yesterday morning in DT LA, and I always pass by the Cuntington just to see some SW that were probably working at night. Lo and behold on Los Angeles and 8th, I see a WSW, tall, and in a black miniskirt. I circle around and I look at my watch, it's 8:30 am, I need to get to work by 9. I pull up and she gets in.
She says her name in Bianca from San Francisco. She looks young and she says she's 23. I went to my favorite spot, it took a while cuz it's morning, not nighttime, where it is easier to find a spot. We finally talked business and I said that price was too high. (going from my previous experiences, this "price is too high" conversations end up in mediocre services) She said she usually works in Hollywood and she never had complaints. I told her she's not in Hollywood and downtown prices are lower.
She agreed at a lower price and I was ready for an unfulfilling BJ. Boy was I surprised when she was really motivated. I was looking at her body the whole time and it was really nice, she definately wasn't the usual DTLA girl. She was not rushed and really made some nice porno sounds.
After we were done I dropped her off in front of the hotel, and I was late to work. How many times do you guys catch a morning run?

Sunpath
08-15-06, 14:00
Mandm,

I cruise downtown and JW/Alv every weekday around that time. Usually downtown disappoints (but it's still always fun to drive and look), but ocassionally you find the gem that's clean, and cheap.

Degen: I see you're back on the scene lately. Any good finds? I saw that girl you like, the only sw that looks like a pro-sw in the row. She looked good, but she never makes eye contact, and she doesn't look strung out.

This morning only had 1 bsw on JW, looked decent, mid-20's, healthy but tight young body, I've never talked to her.

Got Time
08-15-06, 20:04
12AM:Last night was mixed w/ the usual SW's, that tall plain chick w/ glasses on 7th and Towne, that ugly fat nosed WSW with decent legs that no one ever picks up, crazy plumper in pink shorts and various other street rats. The best ones out last night were WSW Shara(Picked up really quick by someone and didn't see her for the rest of the night), WSW Kimberly in a white top and LSW smalltime exporn actress Lisa. They were together on 7th and Stanford but both looked weathered. Lisa looked Great 3 weeks ago, then good 2 weeks ago and now her face is barely recognizable. She has gotten dark and really skinny. That cute face with the pretty smile now looks like a horse. Too bad.

I drove dont to the Cuntington and long legged WSW (possibly LSW) Lisa was out on 8th as usual. I also saw WSW Pebbles. She has plumped up big time. I barely recognized her face. She has brontosaurus legs, super cankles and big fat ass. I'm sure some of you guys will like it but that's not for me. She was in a brown kind of leopard print dress with a black hat.

It is sad to see some of these girls hit rock bottom on the looks department. Oh well. I really wish Mary Jane was out in front or Janelle cause I didn't feel like driving out to LBB so I ended up going home.

Speck
08-15-06, 20:25
I was driving to work yesterday morning in DT LA, and I always pass by the Cuntington just to see some SW that were probably working at night. Lo and behold on Los Angeles and 8th, I see a WSW, tall, and in a black miniskirt. I circle around and I look at my watch, it's 8:30 am, I need to get to work by 9. I pull up and she gets in.
She says her name in Bianca from San Francisco. She looks young and she says she's 23. I went to my favorite spot, it took a while cuz it's morning, not nighttime, where it is easier to find a spot. We finally talked business and I said that price was too high. (going from my previous experiences, this "price is too high" conversations end up in mediocre services) She said she usually works in Hollywood and she never had complaints. I told her she's not in Hollywood and downtown prices are lower.
She agreed at a lower price and I was ready for an unfulfilling BJ. Boy was I surprised when she was really motivated. I was looking at her body the whole time and it was really nice, she definately wasn't the usual DTLA girl. She was not rushed and really made some nice porno sounds.
After we were done I dropped her off in front of the hotel, and I was late to work. How many times do you guys catch a morning run?

I met the same girl. Same deal. She was disappointed with my more than generous for downtown offer, but then gave an awesome BJ. Unfortunately demanded and required a cover. The first time I've finished with a CBJ in a LONG time. She let my hands roam wherever. Definitely too good looking for downtown. Seems like she works whenever she wakes up. Oh yeah, she told me she was 21 :)

Got Time
08-19-06, 04:29
I have really enjoyed the last couple of weeks but I think I need a break for now. Too much other shitE in my life right now that require me to be available and getting popped is not something that will help with that. Also the other day I was waiting on Janelle on Stanford between 7th and 6th and I had some time to think about what the fuck I was doing in that shit hole during the day.Especially when 2 girls(shara and Kimberly) i'm avoiding are right up the block. As they start walking together I start up my car cause I didn't even see Janelle anymore, I think to myself Janelle is on her way down too so fuck it, I take off.

I run into her later that night and she tells me a cop in an Acura parked right behind me and she had to get off the block. Whatever. She asks if I want her to get in. I say sure. I had kind of made up my mind up that I would stop coming out for a while so I ask if she wants to get a room for the night. So we get room and spend the night together. In the morning I leave before she wakes up and drive away from everything. For now.

I will probably hit up MJ whenever I need some release but even that will be to a minimum. Stay safe guys. Til I post again.

Hizark21
08-19-06, 12:49
Cuntington......??

Hizark21
08-19-06, 12:52
It's nice to see downtown LA is picking up again. I was up there about a month ago and things were fairly dead. This one ugly skank tried to get in my car, but I ignored her. I wonder if a lot of these sw's are migrating from Pomona...

I might make another LA trip since the action in SD has been so dead recently.

Speck
08-20-06, 18:31
It's nice to see downtown LA is picking up again. I was up there about a month ago and things were fairly dead. This one ugly skank tried to get in my car, but I ignored her. I wonder if a lot of these sw's are migrating from Pomona...

I might make another LA trip since the action in SD has been so dead recently.

Huntington Hotel at 8th & Main has so many heroin addicted sw's that it has come to be known here as the Cuntington.

LA is sporadic as hell.

None of the sw's downtown migrated from Pomona. All the ho's downtown are either homeless drug addicts or otherwise drug addicts. None of the pimped circuit girls.

The only reasonably consistent areas seem to be LBB in Compton south of the 105 during the day with mostly bsw and Harbor in OC late night with the pimped circuit girls.

Mel
08-21-06, 16:33
Huntington Hotel at 8th & Main has so many heroin addicted sw's that it has come to be known here as the Cuntington.

And if the shoe fits..

The only reasonably consistent areas seem to be LBB in Compton south of the 105 during the day with mostly bsw and Harbor in OC late night with the pimped circuit girls.

Went by the downtown area yesterday (Sunday) just looking for a quickie BJ and couldn't find any girls that looked even remotely bathed.

I ended up on PCH and picked up a tall Puerto Rican chick named Cindy that is a semi-regular gal for me. I hadn't seen her in a long time, and she gave me her cell number. The dizzy broad left something in my car and I tried the number she gave me, and either it is disconnected or she wrote down the wrong number! Hookers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed....

Hizark21
08-22-06, 07:49
The action in SD has been real slow so I am thinking of making a LA trip....

Has there been much wsw action 7.5 and above or am I better off waiting. I am thinking of cruising Pomona and then LA. The last time I was up spent $60 in gas and did not find much.

Speck
08-22-06, 09:16
The action in SD has been real slow so I am thinking of making a LA trip....

Has there been much wsw action 7.5 and above or am I better off waiting. I am thinking of cruising Pomona and then LA. The last time I was up spent $60 in gas and did not find much.

I thought people have been pretty clear that you are not likely to find much.

Hizark21
08-22-06, 13:28
Does anyone have a ph# for Bianca or any other sw's in downtown LA...??

Mandm1107
08-24-06, 21:41
Cruising downtown after work yesterday around 5pm. I found Brittany, 19 y/o blonde WSW. I picked her up near 7th and Towne, she was wearing pajamas. After I picked her up, I really wanted to drop her off.

She had hazel eyes and it looks like someone punched her real hard. She had dried blood on her ear and she told me her elbow was out of its socket. I went ahead and gave her a ride to where she needed to go.
Jeez, she would've looked good if it wasn't for her getting beat up. I didn't want to ask any more questions and I think it was better that way.

Stay safe out there guys.

Speck
08-26-06, 19:49
Cruising downtown after work yesterday around 5pm. I found Brittany, 19 y/o blonde WSW. I picked her up near 7th and Towne, she was wearing pajamas. After I picked her up, I really wanted to drop her off.

She had hazel eyes and it looks like someone punched her real hard. She had dried blood on her ear and she told me her elbow was out of its socket. I went ahead and gave her a ride to where she needed to go.
Jeez, she would've looked good if it wasn't for her getting beat up. I didn't want to ask any more questions and I think it was better that way.

Stay safe out there guys.

You just described most of the girls downtown.

The only guys that pick up the majority of the girls downtown are guys that need glasses due to bad eyesight, but are far to stubborn to get said eyeglasses. So they can't see how nasty looking the girls they are picking up really are.

Hadezh
08-27-06, 11:00
The action in SD has been real slow so I am thinking of making a LA trip.

Has there been much wsw action 7.5 and above or am I better off waiting. I am thinking of cruising Pomona and then LA. The last time I was up spent $60 in gas and did not find much.I do not freaquent Downtown LA (only drove there once) but I am a vet of LBB, PCH and Fig.

The action on PCH is nada but I ride it allot because of buisness.

The action on LBB and Fig is hit and miss. Sometimes it is bangin and other times it is barren wasteland..not a soul walking around. You can usually find 5-6 quality more realiably on LBB but you get better overall looking girls on Fig imo. You can always find the old crack ****** on Fig or Broadway (the road on other side of 110 from Fig) but that is not my type. Funny seems B/W always is pulling over the good looking girls but they seem to leave the old crach ****** alone.

I have not been to Pomona area at all in about 2 months so I can not speak on that action.

Hit Harbor in OC about 3 weeks ago. There was about 5 girls, 3 in one group, I would consider 7. Maybe better but they were being hounded hard by B/W so I did not get close enough to see anything except their general appearance and curves. That place seems to have bad layout for finding girls imo plus when I was there they had CHP, Sherrifs and some PD (maybe was CMPD) all working together to bust people. Between the street layout and the heat I really did not like Harbor personally.

A year ago Century use to have tons of 8s and 9s but they killed it. I use to go there now and then to scope it out but if a girl does appear she gets hit hard but B/W fast.

The funny thing here is I was thinking of going to SD lol

To me it is more because I am seeking adventure then anything else though.

Sunpath
08-28-06, 13:33
Not really sure what happened here, but I took a cruise through JW on Friday night around 7 pm, not much out at all, and then out of nowhere I see this hot latina wearing black pants, a white shirt, and a grey sweater. Fantastic body, and huge tits. I thought 'no way she's working,' but I was gonna check her out either way.

Stopped and waited for her near Alv, she looked at me, but kept walking, which confirmed my suspicions. Then I saw her cross Alv and head deeper down JW, so I thought I'd just take another look. Then a beat up old read truck picks her up! Fuck me!!!! I follow a bit, not too close, just to see what happens as sometimes they get out a block later. Which she does to my amazement. Now I'm thinking I was wrong and she's coming with me for sure, but she gets back in the truck and they drive to a gas station and park.

I'm thinking they're negotiating, and then she gets out again and he drives off. I look for her but she's gone into the gas station. So I wait and when she comes out, a white minivan picks her up. She didn't even hesistate, and they were in the pumps.

So I don't think was actually working, but I think I saw some kind of transaction happening. Anyone have any thoughts about this?

Webcams
08-28-06, 21:48
I do not freaquent Downtown LA (only drove there once) but I am a vet of LBB, PCH and Fig.

You can usually find 5-6 quality more realiably on LBB but you get better overall looking girls on Fig imo.

You can always find the old crack ****** on Fig or Broadway (the road on other side of 110 from Fig) but that is not my type. Funny seems B/W always is pulling over the good looking girls but they seem to leave the old crach ****** alone.

A year ago Century use to have tons of 8s and 9s but they killed it. I use to go there now and then to scope it out but if a girl does appear she gets hit hard but B/W fast.

The funny thing here is I was thinking of going to SD lol
To me it is more because I am seeking adventure then anything else though.
Just to touch on a few things you said, First I never cruise Downtown either way to dirty of an area, way to open and there is no quality, homeless, crack and heroin addicted chicks who harbor disease more often then not doesn't float my boat.

Century is so dead I would swear the Inglewood P.D. & LA Sheriffs are stopping All females period s/w or not, they really cleaned it up, with no regard for mongers or the s/w's they put up the closed sign, and it has stayed closed..

Lbb Is a lot worse of an area, I know a lot of guys say oh no, but I am sure they are one Wrong turn away from a bad scene, Not to say Fig is a nice area, or all that much better, but On LBB, there are more robs and more gangs and more pimps and more drug dealers.

I have forever been trying to figure out why the LAPD never fucks with the really dirty s/w's on Fig, the crackheads have free reign it's a joke, but a hot chick around and boy LAPD is all over it.

I have always thought about going to San Diego to check out the action, I check the board every now and again, and it is a lot of fun to check out the Action in unknown areas, Hunts Point in NY would be a nice trip, but the action is so off and on everywhere I only check areas that I am going to be in anyways, unless I make a trip to fig lbb etc, gas is just to expensive.
I have checked areas in Vegas & other states, but the first sign of LE, I am usually gone unless there is good action I can't turn down.

Fuck this Place It's Bullshit I'm Outta Here!

Hadezh
08-28-06, 23:17
So I don't think was actually working, but I think I saw some kind of transaction happening. Anyone have any thoughts about this?If you seriously think some other kind of "transaction" is happening you really should stay away and ignore it.

Most likely nothing would come of it but since you only doing it for curiousity why take a chance this may be one of the times someone really does not want a witness to what they are doing.

Just my 2 cents

Mandm1107
08-30-06, 21:30
"Sunpath", please do not follow other fellow mongers. I know I hate it when I'm being followed because I think you are LE. If someone you were watching gets picked up by someone else, then, you missed out. Better luck next time.
When I'm mongering, and I pick up a girl, I always look in the rear view mirror. If I see the same vehicle again, I begin to get worried. So just respect other mongers and not follow their car. (no disrespect, just some friendly advice)

TunaChaser
09-03-06, 10:08
Went for a run downtown last night. Found Patricia at at corner of Central and 7th. Blond with short hair. Late 30's early 40's. Said she had just come into town last week. Gave her a jackson for half and half. Problem is she wanted to do it in her tent which I decided I was not going for. She's nice but a definite scammer. At about 5:30 this morning ran into Carrie, hot blond. VEry nice half and half for benji and .5. She was awesome.

Recently heard that Tana was in the hospital and may have even died. Also heard that she's in jail. Anyone got the latest?

Later!

DropFrame
09-03-06, 17:50
Sunpath

You don't think they buy their drugs from other street people do you? That a good way to get killed! Following drug dealer with a crazy customer in the car. He might spot you and think he was being set up. Remember, THEY HAVE NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE.

Badboy213
09-06-06, 05:00
Went for a run downtown last night. Found Patricia at at corner of Central and 7th. Blond with short hair. Late 30's early 40's. Said she had just come into town last week. Gave her a jackson for half and half. Problem is she wanted to do it in her tent which I decided I was not going for. She's nice but a definite scammer. At about 5:30 this morning ran into Carrie, hot blond. VEry nice half and half for benji and .5. She was awesome.

Recently heard that Tana was in the hospital and may have even died. Also heard that she's in jail. Anyone got the latest?

Later!Damn Tuna. I don't know what do you do for living but damnnnnn. UR Nasty. How can you even think about doing them. You must have some disases or better check your self.

Lakers02
09-06-06, 15:43
I saw downtown Huntington Hotel's WSW "Mary Jane" twice on consecutive nights a couple of weeks ago - many, many thanks to user Got Time for the contact info.

Looks: 4. Didn't know she was going to be so old. She says she's 41, I say she's 45-50. Has one of those old pinup girl long-bangs cuts, or else it's a wig. Face was the only thing that was readily visible on both dates. Looked clean & smelled of cigarettes.

Venue used: my car in a dark parking lot

Service: $20 moaning BBBJ + ball washing + cum in mouth = yummy blowjob from possible grandma. 9 on general scale, 7.9 on the blowjob scale. Very nice & congenial attitude from the start. No rush, no pay-me-now bullshit. Pick her up, let her mouth your semen, drop her off. Easy peasy.

-Lakers02

Speck
09-06-06, 22:08
Oh man, I know who you are talking about. 40 ish? More like late 50's. Good god you have some fierce intestinal fortitude. I can't get myself to touch that, even on nights when she is the only one out.

I saw downtown Huntington Hotel's WSW "Mary Jane" twice on consecutive nights a couple of weeks ago - many, many thanks to user Got Time for the contact info.

Looks: 4. Didn't know she was going to be so old. She says she's 41, I say she's 45-50. Has one of those old pinup girl long-bangs cuts, or else it's a wig. Face was the only thing that was readily visible on both dates. Looked clean & smelled of cigarettes.

Venue used: my car in a dark parking lot

Service: $20 moaning BBBJ + ball washing + cum in mouth = yummy blowjob from possible grandma. 9 on general scale, 7.9 on the blowjob scale. Very nice & congenial attitude from the start. No rush, no pay-me-now bullshit. Pick her up, let her mouth your semen, drop her off. Easy peasy.

-Lakers02

Hizark21
09-07-06, 23:23
Yes it really sucks that the cops go after the good looking wsw's.

San Diego:
The quality of action has been really poor for the past month or so. There was a shooting in early August on ECB, which really screwed things up.I still find it hard to believe that there is not better action in such a large county as LA.

Mandm1107
09-14-06, 01:18
Found Mayra around 9th-San Pedro at 430pm. I haven't seen her in a long time. Boy has she gone downhill. Still gave an awesome BJ. She is the most motivated LSW in the area.

Sunpath
09-14-06, 14:21
Anyone ever get with Claudia, LSW with a 9 body that works da row, or the two latinas that regularly stroll JW during the day?

Man Of Style
09-14-06, 17:50
I have been reading a lot about the area and wanted to check it out, just for the familiarity if I ever decide to go to at night. However,, despite this dirty wasteland, I did see a Latina nice skinny with nice lean legs. Man, did I wanna nail her. The thing was I spotted her on 7th and Towne walking to her boxed home. I don't remember the exact name of the street, but it's one of the streets before central. Well, I drove up and parked on the other side of her boxed home and she just ignored me and woke up her friend in the box and they walked up to 6th and turned left.

Again, I'm a rookie, I guess she didn't work in front of her neighbors cause there were a gang of homeless folks laying and sitting around.

I'm gonna try to see if I can spot her again next week or weekend.

DAMN.

Lakers02
09-15-06, 04:22
I've cruised downtown a total of 4 nights in the past month. Are you guys sure about this place? I see nothing but outright trannies and undead addicts. Up 9th, left on crocker to 7th, up on 7th to Towne. I can't imagine there being anything here that a.) won't make your penis fall off or b.) doesn't have a penis as well.

Speck
09-15-06, 08:51
I've cruised downtown a total of 4 nights in the past month. Are you guys sure about this place? I see nothing but outright trannies and undead addicts. Up 9th, left on crocker to 7th, up on 7th to Towne. I can't imagine there being anything here that a.) won't make your penis fall off or b.) doesn't have a penis as well.

Most of the girls in the area you are cruising are homeless. And horrible drug addicts. I've seen a few, but most that wanted to get in my car are disgusting. I openly question the eyesight of guys picking up these girls. The better looking ones stay in the Cecil and the Huntington. But there are lots of cops in that area, and the girls don't come out all that much. Its worth a cruise by usually, but not worth hanging out in the area. That is on Main from 5th to about 8th.

Look....this guy fits what I imagine is the typical profile of a monger downtown:

One night I was playing a decent size game at Commerce. This aging trucker ~ mid 50's sits down. Not the brightest guy in the world, and very quickly he is accusing the asian majority there of being "sneaky" and "tricky". Anywho, this guy is a slob. Disheveled, fat dressed in clothes with multiple stains, and half blind enough that he was unable to shave off all his facial hair and there are small clumps at random, particularly around his neck. He luckboxes his way into a $800 or so win, has dinner, and announces that he is off to "see what the hookers are up to".

I have no doubt this guy was headed up to downtown, and would probably find some horrible crack head to be attractive, basically cause he can't see.

Webcams
09-17-06, 23:54
LAPD Adds 10 Cameras to Monitor Skid Row (http://www.latimes.com/news/local/los_angeles_metro/la-me-cameras15sep15,1,5915845.story?coll=la-commun-los_angeles_metro)

FYI : The LAPD on Thursday unveiled a new network of surveillance cameras that will give the department a virtual cop on 10 of the busiest and most crime-ridden streets and intersections of downtown's skid row. ....

"We have 3,500 parolees and nearly 400 registered sex offenders living in the 52-block area of Central City East," Lopez said.

Whaa We need More Cops and more cameras and more money Whaa Shut the fuck up already will you, why stop homeless people from doing drugs? So they can see how miserable they are? If they want help they can get it, they just use drugs to escape the reality of there situation, let them escape it for fucks sake.

Mandm1107
09-18-06, 20:46
Hmm, that article did not state where the new cameras are located. Does anyone here know? If you run across another article that does state where the cameras are, please post them here. As a monger in DT, and those that do want to monger around here without getting caught, I would definitely want some info on this.
On another topic, a lot of people are posting that all the SW in DT look like the walking dead. Well, I have found quite a few decent SW in the area. I don't settle for the crazy SW-that looks like she'll bite your dick off, or the dirty SW-that will smell up my car. I look for the nice looking ones that are just hard on their luck.
I've had a LSW who's car was towed away and she showed me that tow papers that day. She looked pretty good and wanted to make some quick money. If you question my eyesight, well, you got me there. I do wear corrective lenses, but, I can see well enough not to pick up that worn out, nasty SWs that I see and go to the ones that are worth picking up.

Mandm1107
09-21-06, 01:17
Hey guys, I drove around in Downtown today, and saw some of the 10 cameras that were recently placed in the area.

1. 5th and Stanford
2. 5th and Towne
3. 5th and San Pedro
4. 5th and Main
5. 5th and Los Angeles
6. 6th and Towne
7. 6th and San Pedro
8. ??????
9. ??????
10. ?????

Do you guys have any info on any other cameras? They are white with a dark glass circle under it. They stand out in all the old areas of downtown with the new white metal/plastic of the cameras.

Mandm1107
10-10-06, 00:31
Looks like the cameras are doing their job and pushing the homeless and others further south from 5th Street. I drove around today but i didn't see anything worth picking up. I did get yelled at by a would be WSW, very old and asked for a dollar cuz it was her bday. I refused and she yelled like I was the devil. Anyone have anything in Downtown?

Got Time
10-12-06, 21:29
Nothing going on here. No more diamonds in the rough. WSW Ashley was around last week. I did see a young WSW last night around 8pm in a red mid drift showing top and blue jeans. she got picked up quick though. she looked familiar but I can't remember who she is. blonde,5'7", thin, has the early stages of "toxins leaving thru her pores" face, that's why I wasn't too disappointed when she got scopped up before I got to her.

Sunpath
10-13-06, 16:41
GT - I saw that blonde on JW this morning about 9:30 a.m. She looked good from about a block away, but it was hard to tell as I drove by. She had on huge sunglasses, and it seems they do that to hide a crazy face.

Anyhow, nothing else out on 2 or 3 passes through JW and up on 8th near Bixel.

Got Time
10-20-06, 16:03
Yeah she's back. she looks bad. Nothin else on the tracks. bump.

Namthcar
10-20-06, 22:55
Hooked up with Sophia, WSW 34 yr old born in Greece recently moved down here from the Bay area. She has shoulder length red hair, tattoos on both of her arms and legs and on her rib cage. She's totally out of place down here, nice gal with nice attitude. Offer her $60 for cbj and cfs in a local no tell. she said she advertise in CL and usually charges $$.
Any downtown mongers wants her digit, PM me.
her phone is dead but she checks her msg once few hours.
Beside that DT is fucking dead

Degenerate
10-21-06, 02:13
First off Hello to everyone!!

Vlad and I were chit chatting and we came to realize alot of things about our "blessed" hobby... the scene has changed so much since the 80's, we both agreed that this board however informative it is for us; is also for LE.

Vlad was saying how he remembers posting in the past about so many CAMPS/LAMPS/KAMPS, intersections for action and what not, and that for the most part every massage parlour that he or others posted about shortly after posting was shut down(not immediately but you knwo what I mean).
I remember posting some serious details about my adventures, exact intersections, Hoe'tels , secret parking spots to get my knob polished, times of the day/night. I actually got busted/ chased away by district safety once from a spot I was regularly parking at to get my tune-up. I thought F@#$ how did they find this place? alot of the parking lots that I used to frequent now have fences. look at downtown LA, all them cameras? we basically gave LE the exact locations of where to place them!!

I feel sorry for any Joe's who join our hobby today its at an alltime low for good service, my props to the dedicated senior members who got their game on tight and know how to still be diehard and find that GEM, they are out there but its alot harder for sure.

And thats the thing about LE they are organized, we are not, we dont participate collectively on the street to help each other. Imagine if we all had CB radios or 2ways and mongered nightly like a CREW... LOL we would have LE scratching their heads. That Club would be shutdown as soon as LE could find them, LE in general fears collective organized groups, and it doesnt take a genious to see or even fathom the implications of such a group. Here in cyberspace is where we exist collectively. Sadly sometimes there will be a wolf in sheeps clothing among us and there is nothing we can do about it, except to exercise caution when we post about SPECIFIC things; and who we share with. over the years I have made a few friends here and even met a few of you, those friendships make for a circle. some of you here I have never met and we have bonded and shared info both ways and proved our allegiances.

its late and my brain is tired so you all take care and be safe. and dont mind my ramblings...

oh yea and BTW JW still has action in the am, cant say more but just look and sometimes you will find.

Laters the Degenerate

dazzle
10-22-06, 17:52
Degen -

Good to hear from you, and couldn't agree more... With all the new cams, and seemingly endless tax dollars to support them, LE is really becoming more than annoying.. Stinglewood -- LS, LP -- what?!? How I do miss thoes days, which are seemingly gone forever as well.. CL - oh forget about it.. Don't even go there.

For thoes that can - TJ still is the best spot on the west coast to monger - free from any pains of US LE... True it is a ***** getting there, dealing with the general TJ shit, but all in all - I would have to say worth it, given our current situation...

May your shafts stay hard, and your balls hang low

DaZZle

Speck
10-23-06, 00:49
Yeah she's back. she looks bad. Nothin else on the tracks. bump.

Saw her out Thursday night. She looks absolutely awful.

Webcams
10-24-06, 20:58
First off Hello to everyone!!

Vlad and I were chit chatting and we came to realize a lot of things about our "blessed" hobby... the scene has changed so much since the 80's, we both agreed that this board however informative it is for us; is also for LE.

And that's the thing about LE they are organized, we are not, we don't participate collectively on the street to help each other. Imagine if we all had CB radios or 2ways and mongered nightly like a CREW... LOL we would have LE scratching their heads. That Club would be shutdown as soon as LE could find them, LE in general fears collective organized groups, and it doesn't take a genius to see or even fathom the implications of such a group. Here in cyberspace is where we exist collectively. Sadly sometimes there will be a wolf in sheep's clothing among us and there is nothing we can do about it, except to exercise caution when we post about SPECIFIC things; and who we share with. over the years I have made a few friends here and even met a few of you, those friendships make for a circle. some of you here I have never met and we have bonded and shared info both ways and proved our allegiances.

its late and my brain is tired so you all take care and be safe. and don't mind my ramblings...

oh yea and BTW JW still has action in the am, cant say more but just look and sometimes you will find.

Laters the Degenerate

D I Agree.

I can't comment on LE and the board, are they here Yup do I care, Nope.

I only share info with a few Seniors and others who's reports I can verify.

Between LE & Real Estate Developments, Mongering has been squeezed out to the fringe areas, the S/W's still come, they don't last, Downtown actually doing something about the homeless, easy to see that campaign contribution working, buying out the ACLU was a good one how they did that is beyond me.

Everything has changed the country's attitude towards sex in general, we have gone back 100 years.

Mongering is not what it use to be both the quality & the risk are getting intolerable. I still believe it is cheaper then a bad divorce but that's just me, I have seen guys straight end it all after getting left with nothing.

I joked about all of us sharing Nextel pay as you go two ways we only turn on when we are mongering, it would be nice, but the lapd would probably arrest us all on conspiracy charges since they are so anti sex and fun.

Who knows where sex will go, TJ is a place I have yet to hit but will do it before the year is out if I can, from amps drying out to s/w's getting moved out, not much left to do, but it's still out there, the money is to big a draw to keep the girls away and the newbies and cuties keep us hunting every night.

I would say it has made the hobby more expensive and less fulfilling, but the newbies & the opportunity mongers those that would never do it had it not been for the perfect opportunity suffer the most there inexperience makes them vulnerable to robs and stings, for them I feel the most.

So what did I do I finished Voting 95% Libertarian, had to vote for Arnold cause well the other guy is a tool, does it help who cares at least it gives me the right to say I Voted and continue my rants.

Keep Sharing Keep details K5, but don't give up.
To many young fine h0's need cock & cash.

Hizark21
10-24-06, 21:16
I don't believe the risk has gone up that much. The main thing is that it's much harder to find good quality wsw's at a reasonable price. The other thing is that it takes much more time to find a good sw. I will go weeks without picking up a sw if I don't find one I like at a reasonable price. This is one reason why it is very important to get a ph# of a sw you like.

CL has really driven up the price. Personally I would like to see a CL crackdown and drive more sw's back to the streets.

Speck
10-25-06, 01:57
Saw her around 9:45 this evening on JW Bl between Union and Alvarado. She was homeless last time I had seen her which was a while back. She did not look so great and a couple mongers that had flipped U turns on JW wound up passing on her. Even though she was the only sw out at all.

First Tanna looks awful, and now comes Alana not looking much better.

Socalasian
10-25-06, 13:45
I remember meeting this girl the first month she was in L.A. She was the age-old story- she was actually a trained licensed massage therapist and was working as a nanny for a rich family in Arizona. Met up with some friends and got into drugs. Ended up on the streets in L.A. selling herself for another fix.

When she first started she was the sweetest girl with a great smile that reminded you of a high-school cheerleader. Now she's a homeless crackhead that is on her last leg of life.

Again, drugs are the devil. So sad..

Happy Hunting!

OldBill
10-25-06, 15:58
Some LAPD cops would see these girls wasting away and make a mercy arrest so they could save their lives...rehab, get some medical attention, gain weight, etc... And come out of jail looking good and ready to work!

Wonder if it's Bratton's policies or police fear of lawsuits that are preventing them from continuing this practice.

Webcams
10-26-06, 07:37
Most people who cruise Fig notice the same dirty crackheads are never bothered by LAPD, they only go after the girls making money for themselves or pimps, they do NOT touch the crackheads, not sure why maybe because there theory is the pimps are the problem with there misguided belief that all pimps are gang-members and drug dealers. Sad to say the worst threat to everyone are the crackheads, who practice unsafe sex pass on disease, and support the drug dealers.

Having to pay rent and get new clothes and support a kid or two seems to be worse in the eyes of the law.

Webcams
10-26-06, 07:42
I agree, Quality is lacking Big Time. not just the LSW & WSW, but all sw.

It seems high quality is hiding or has moved on, San Diego is very quiet as well so where they went nobody knows. I believe they may be in Vegas or who knows. I know that you can not count on getting a s/w on a weekend like in days past now it could be weeks before you find a good s/w.

Bear Foxtrot
10-26-06, 10:02
I remember meeting this girl the first month she was in L.A. She was the age-old story- she was actually a trained licensed massage therapist and was working as a nanny for a rich family in Arizona. Met up with some friends and got into drugs. Ended up on the streets in L.A. selling herself for another fix.

When she first started she was the sweetest girl with a great smile that reminded you of a high-school cheerleader. Now she's a homeless crackhead that is on her last leg of life.

Again, drugs are the devil. So sad..

Happy Hunting!

Last leg of life? I don't think so....not when you see some of the people that have been doing the same thing for 10-15 years.

Socalasian
10-26-06, 11:42
I think some of the SW have moved on the internet. Down in OC on Harbor the girls that walk the track are also all over CL. You call them and they need 20-30 minutes to "get ready" which really means walk back to their hotel room. That's why there have been quite a few ads from girls staying off Harbor/GG near the 22. It's just safer for them to stay off the street and they can jack up the price for "newbies" that are going to pay a glorified SW $250 for an hour- that's 3 dates on the street!

BTW, hate to pimp myself but if anyone is roaming around online I could use some "trust points"- you know what I mean if you can help... or maybe I could help you?

Happy Hunting!

Asiangreeklvr
10-26-06, 17:52
I always see some posts from perople that will go unamed. "The LE read and live by this board!" "Be carefule what you say, LE will figure it out!" Don't talk about that amp, LE will shut it down if you do!"

What a bunch of crap. Do you seriously think that this one place is a main source of information for law enforcement? Any source? Do you honestly think that our reporting of ILLEGAL activity (no matter what abbreviations we use) really has anything at all to do with busts? Do you seriously think we have that much influence? They know where every massage parlor is, every asian incall, every escort, and if a girl has been a sw for any period of time, they have data on her too. You are really flattering yourself, and they are laughing at you.

They have so much intel at their fingertips, wiretaps, liscence applications for business, massage certificate filings, immagration data, crime data. Honestly guys, get a grip. Do you think that because I report that Tammy in Inglewood at the royal spa gave me anal sex and a bare back blow job, that all of a sudden the business will shut down? You and the rest of you are naive.

This is just the times, nothing more, nothing less. Real estate values and the need for crime (and that IS what we are commiting) to go away is a simple economic equation. Complain all you want, but we are a religous right tilting society. It has been a slow steady decline of sex and drugs for sale since the days of the wild west and cowboys. WITH the exception of the blurb of time in the 70's where peace and love equated to nothing more than a perverted society being aloud to advertise porn in neon while the kids did their homework. The days of the wild west were probably this countries premium days for sex trade. EVERY town had a saloon where you could gamble get drunk and then find a good ***** to abuse. Don't think for a moment that we have gone backwards, we are merely getting more civilized.

If you want to live in those times then move to some of your more typical third world countries, they will be happy to oblidge your sexual deviances for a fraction of the price.

Don't get me wrong, I miss "the good ole days" too, but don't EVEN start to blame this board for the slow and steady civilized approach that law makers, politicians, and most importantly - capitalists have been working on for the last 200 years.

D I Agree.

I can't comment on LE and the board, are they here Yup do I care, Nope.

I only share info with a few Seniors and others who's reports I can verify.

Between LE & Real Estate Developments, Mongering has been squeezed out to the fringe areas, the S/W's still come, they don't last, Downtown actually doing something about the homeless, easy to see that campaign contribution working, buying out the ACLU was a good one how they did that is beyond me.

Everything has changed the country's attitude towards sex in general, we have gone back 100 years.

Mongering is not what it use to be both the quality & the risk are getting intolerable. I still believe it is cheaper then a bad divorce but that's just me, I have seen guys straight end it all after getting left with nothing.

I joked about all of us sharing Nextel pay as you go two ways we only turn on when we are mongering, it would be nice, but the lapd would probably arrest us all on conspiracy charges since they are so anti sex and fun.

Who knows where sex will go, TJ is a place I have yet to hit but will do it before the year is out if I can, from amps drying out to s/w's getting moved out, not much left to do, but it's still out there, the money is to big a draw to keep the girls away and the newbies and cuties keep us hunting every night.

I would say it has made the hobby more expensive and less fulfilling, but the newbies & the opportunity mongers those that would never do it had it not been for the perfect opportunity suffer the most there inexperience makes them vulnerable to robs and stings, for them I feel the most.

So what did I do I finished Voting 95% Libertarian, had to vote for Arnold cause well the other guy is a tool, does it help who cares at least it gives me the right to say I Voted and continue my rants.

Keep Sharing Keep details K5, but don't give up.
To many young fine h0's need cock & cash.

Speck
10-27-06, 03:37
I always see some posts from perople that will go unamed. "The LE read and live by this board!" "Be carefule what you say, LE will figure it out!" Don't talk about that amp, LE will shut it down if you do!"

What a bunch of crap. Do you seriously think that this one place is a main source of information for law enforcement? Any source? Do you honestly think that our reporting of ILLEGAL activity (no matter what abbreviations we use) really has anything at all to do with busts?.............

They have so much intel at their fingertips, wiretaps, liscence applications for business, massage certificate filings, immagration data, crime data. Honestly guys, get a grip. Do you think that because I report that Tammy in Inglewood at the royal spa gave me anal sex and a bare back blow job, that all of a sudden the business will shut down? You and the rest of you are naive.

No, you are the one that is naive. Postings from T-E-R and other internet message boards have been used in criminal prostitution cases. LE does monitor this board and does use information gleaned here to make arrests and bolster cases. They also use the information to begin investigations on locations.

BTW, you give local LE WAY too much credit in their investigation techniques.

Hizark21
10-27-06, 04:35
There is good sw quality available, but the prices tend to be high. The rates are a lot better on the east coast and in north CA as well as Seattle. On the east coast it's not uncommon to get a bj for $20 if you read various reports.

Webcams
10-27-06, 08:00
For those of you who like the homeless chicks, and the rest of us.

From todays Daily News:
Antibiotic-resistant infection spreads
BY TROY ANDERSON, Staff Writer
Article Last Updated:10/26/2006 10:00:32 PM PDT

After spreading through Los Angeles County jails and Skid Row, a stubborn and potentially deadly skin infection is increasingly showing up in the general population, a health report released Thursday warned.

At the Olive View-UCLA Medical Center emergency room in Sylmar, the percentage of skin infections due to the virulent strain of an antibiotic-resistant staph infection has risen from 29 percent in 2001 to 64 percent in 2004, according to the report.

Dr. Jonathan E. Fielding, the county's public health director, said other hospitals throughout the county are seeing similar increases. Outbreaks have been reported among members of a football team, a commercial gym, firefighters, police and even newborns.

"We are finding this broadly in the community," Fielding said. "It is not simply a problem of Skid Row or the jails. But the conditions on Skid Row and in the jails increase the likelihood of one having it and transmitting it. Those are close, crowded living conditions with poor hygiene and frequent skin-to-skin contact.

"That's the way these staph infections are transmitted most of the time, oftentime with contact with skin that has abrasions and with shared items like shared razors, soap,towels and blankets."

The infection - known as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA - begins as a skin condition that evolves into sores resembling spider bites. If not treated, it progresses to painful boils and abscesses.

In rare cases, it can infect the lungs or blood and cause life-threatening pneumonia.

Fielding said several people in the county have died from the infection, which is spread by direct physical contact or by touching contaminated surfaces.

Antibiotics, including Cilindamycin and Bactrim, can be used to fight the infection. But Fielding said a key in prevention is good hygiene.

Webcams
10-27-06, 08:24
Asian, I agree and Disagree Here's Why if you ever meet and get to know how LE works you will find one very important thing out about them, they are civil servants who are how do I put this, LAZY! I think for Amps & Strip joints the Info we post is more valuable then for let's say s/w's, the cops get tips for every part of this business, Someone gets bad service, someone doesn't get the service others got he might call the cops, amps usually it's the parking situation that brings them down, that is why amps that are on there own lot survive Much longer then those which are in shared mini malls.
I know for a fact we don't know where they all are I wish we did though.

LE does have many sources available, but they rely mostly on tips from the community, Wiretaps search warrants etc, actually require evidence before a judge Before they are granted, and that is a lot of work, not to mention it is not as fun as going and getting rubbed down or sitting through table dances,
most of the girls who are diserviced by the board are those who aren't really professionals that might see a few guys just to make a few bucks, Some of you don't know but LE will often times get the f/s then bust the girl another time, not every le source does that but some do.

I do agree It is not this boards fault for the attempt at returning to a more Taliban existence, but it is not the best idea to share info on new secluded locales, there still are salons were drugs alcohol and gambling and ****** run rampant, no not In Vegas those are legitimate, but tucked away in the Valley and other areas you have nice homes which cater to a few gentlemen at a time for a game of cards and have very sexy girls available.

I would disagree that having s/w's out after midnight on Hollywood by the dozens affects drug and other crime rates, I would actually suggest that the lack of s/w's increase other activity, burglary robbery, murder, and arson.
That is another debate though.

I am happy for now living in Los Angeles, the tax rates are ridiculous, the LE concentration on s/w's is way overdone, and LE uses this board along with other information as well, it is best to keep those who don't practice openly
between those you trust those who do practice openly is fair game to post to your hearts content, as we all know YMMV so pinning down those who go further only makes there job easier for le.

My stance has always been to give less specifics about those who work in a fixed location because they are easier LE targets is all, and staying the course as our wonderful president says, in 100 years we will complain of the women wearing burkas, and the complete lack of any Vice.

I am dropping my 100% No on more Taxes and bond's & Proposition scams & mostly Libertarian Candidate selected absentee ballot in the mail today my
little way of saying, I prefer a little bit of Privacy & good old civil rights.

Feel free to vote communist or socialist if you like, more power to you.

Sordid
10-30-06, 00:16
Her name is Angel. There are 2 of them in d-town. One has really wide hips and the other has thin hips. Both are white. The one that is an ROB is white and has freckles with thin hips. Shes very pretty and looks very young. She asks for $40-$60 up front and after 10 seconds of oral, she takes off outta the car or the room. Shes pulled this at least two times in the last few days. Once in a car, once in a room.

Buzzed
10-30-06, 18:42
Her name is Angel. There are 2 of them in d-town. One has really wide hips and the other has thin hips. Both are white. The one that is an ROB is white and has freckles with thin hips. Shes very pretty and looks very young. She asks for $40-$60 up front and after 10 seconds of oral, she takes off outta the car or the room. Shes pulled this at least two times in the last few days. Once in a car, once in a room.When did this happen?

Sucker Bill
10-30-06, 19:15
I've seen the Birthday Girl on more than one occassion. Every time she corners me at a light, she gives me the line "Can I have a dollar? It's my birthday." It must've been her birthday at least four times so far this year. Maybe that's why she looked 140 years old - birthdays coming way to fast.

I saw Tanna, too. I didn't think she looked so bad. In fact, she looked a lot better than when I used to see her all used up and beat up. Rumor has it she was in a coma, and she said she also had a stroke. BJ not what it used to be, but maybe it's something she has to re-learn, like in the movie Regarding Henry.

Downtown is downright scary now. Very few girls, LE presence is felt in the air. Too big a deal being made about a few hookers and not enough of a big deal being made about the assholes fucking shit up.

I also saw Mickey, who used to be real cute, and now she's fat and wrecked looking. I saw Lynn, too, but she's kinda weird and wouldn't come near me. She's been gone a while, or maybe I just haven't seen her. Used to give great BJs, then became a total crackhead pain in the ass.

Sordid
11-02-06, 19:18
I was told about them the day before I posted. It has to have been the same girl. Both events happened within days of when I posted about them.

I was told Alana is back in the area. Anyone have a pic? It's too far a drive for me to head out there anymore. I now live vicariously through others that still live around there. They say it's slim pickins, but it's far worse where I am now. The chicks are hotter, but there are so few of them! Definitely cleaner though. Cost of living is higher where I am now ;) SB

Boneday
11-14-06, 00:25
I met the same girl. Same deal. She was disappointed with my more than generous for downtown offer, but then gave an awesome BJ. Unfortunately demanded and required a cover. The first time I've finished with a CBJ in a LONG time. She let my hands roam wherever. Definitely too good looking for downtown. Seems like she works whenever she wakes up. Oh yeah, she told me she was 21 :)She was a regular for me. I even did a couple of dates in her room. She dissapeared about 2 months ago. I have a couple of numbers for her but they just say she is not there or went to visit her mom. She had a told me a story about wanting to take off from her pimp one night. She was around for about a month after that. Anyone have any info on her.

THe area around the Huntington has been dead for a while now.

Socalasian
11-14-06, 04:32
Ran the old track today running errands. Nothing. Not even the crack heads or the TJ chicks in front of the market. Dry...

Man, I remember when this area was just kicking! Heck, I even remember the TJ girls hanging out in front of the hotel off Olympic which is now the Staples Center parking lot.. or actually is now a big hole in the ground where the new entertainment complex is going to be... used to be a lineup 10 deep there by the street leading to the 110...

Memories..

Happy Hunting!

Hellman5
11-18-06, 12:41
I think it's pretty obvious why LE goes after the cleaner women: those are the ones they want to fuck. I don't doubt for one minute that LE gives these girls offers that they either put out, or they are going downtown.

Most people who cruise Fig notice the same dirty crackheads are never bothered by LAPD, they only go after the girls making money for themselves or pimps, they do NOT touch the crackheads, not sure why maybe because there theory is the pimps are the problem with there misguided belief that all pimps are gang-members and drug dealers. Sad to say the worst threat to everyone are the crackheads, who practice unsafe sex pass on disease, and support the drug dealers.

Having to pay rent and get new clothes and support a kid or two seems to be worse in the eyes of the law.

St Stephen
11-18-06, 14:13
Stop thinking with your little head. The reason they go after the cleaner girls is because they probably can make them accountable for the fines, etc. Thus they are a financial plus, they make money. The homeless crackheads are a financial burden on the county. The cost to arrest, house, put them through the courts far outweighs any return on the dollar. Just my two cents.

Hellman5
11-18-06, 16:36
Sorry, but I don't buy the argument that the city makes money off of busting hookers that look good. The cost of booking a person, jailing them, providing them with counsel, and the cost of the judge, court hearing, etc far outweighs the fines that they will get.

Cops want to fuck hot chicks just like the rest of us. If you were a cop, who would you rather handcuff and put into your squadcar-- a hot chick, a crackwhore, or a gangbanger?

Stop thinking with your little head. The reason they go after the cleaner girls is because they probably can make them accountable for the fines, etc. Thus they are a financial plus, they make money. The homeless crackheads are a financial burden on the county. The cost to arrest, house, put them through the courts far outweighs any return on the dollar. Just my two cents.

Speck
11-18-06, 17:08

No, Hellman is correct. There are lots of cops that have sex with the ho's.

Speck
11-19-06, 13:59
Last night I cruised by JW BL/Union area. There is a latino oriented nightclub on that corner. So there are lots of young attractive latinas walking from their car to the club.

On the next corner...I forget the street name, but its one block west of Union.....there was a hottie latina standing on each of two of the corners. Just standing there monitoring traffic. These were not the normal girls who hang out in the area occasionally. 100% they were cops. Anyone who knows the area knows they are TGTBT. I quickly left as there was no other action at all.

Shahak
11-19-06, 19:35
Last night I cruised by JW BL/Union area. There is a latino oriented nightclub on that corner. So there are lots of young attractive latinas walking from their car to the club.

On the next corner...I forget the street name, but its one block west of Union.....there was a hottie latina standing on each of two of the corners. Just standing there monitoring traffic. These were not the normal girls who hang out in the area occasionally. 100% they were cops. Anyone who knows the area knows they are TGTBT. I quickly left as there was no other action at all.Yes you are right they are cops. Few years back there I made a mistake and learn the lesson. If there is an asian girl then you have to leave that place as fast as you can. Stop after 10blocks. They stop me after 5block. They are very well equiped.

Hizark21
11-20-06, 00:44
Please clarify:

So you stopped and talk to the asian and afterwards the cops stopped you...?? What was the reason the cops gave for stopping you..??

Vitrea
11-21-06, 21:52
I read a review here and a few reviews on another website and decided to call Tokyo acupressure at1019 West Manchester Blvd. The number is listed in the 411 directories. Mamasan is actually quite attractive. Nobody I would do now but I am sure she was hot in her days. I asked her for Kay and luckily she is available. I paid $.5/half hour for the house. Kay is a darn cute Korean at 5’ 3”, 100 lbs, natural B/C cups, smells good, has good dental hygiene and spoke good English. I took a shower (I did not see a table) and started with a massage. I got a 15-minute back massage and upon the flip I got an awesome tongue bath and lots of sac licking. She put on the cover Asian style and I good a good CBJ. Missionary, cowgirl and doggie were on the offer. I did not last as long as I wanted to. She gave me a hot towel followed by another 10-minute massage. I tipped her $ and got dressed. As I was about to leave, she gave me a nice hug and a kiss that rejuvenated my desire. I asked mamasan not to book her for the next hour and gave her another $.5.

I was hungry for food too. I ran out the door to a nearby ethnic restaurant, ate a heavy meal and came back in 20 minutes and did another 30 minutes with Kay. This time she skipped the massage and went directly to the tongue bath. We took it slow with a great CBJ and for the next thirty minutes I was in heaven.

I love LA.

P.S. Tokyo Accupressure is really a KMP not Japanese! ha ha

Mandm1107
11-30-06, 13:28
After a long wait looking for something decent in DT. Last night around 8 I found Stephanie. WSW, blonde, 27, wearing a white dress that was short for the temperature outside. Found her on 8th and Towne. She originally wanted 40 for a bj but agreed on 25. She looked decent, minus some acne. Not rushed. Dropped her off at the Cuntington afterwards.

Got Time
11-30-06, 23:11
If you're talking about one LSW in a blue jean mini skirt(sometimes also wears a blue jean jacket) and the other LSW in a red outfit w/ short hair (sometimes wears fish net stockings),then you are wrong they are not cops, rather they are trannys.

There was one legit hot LSW in her early 20's in a different red top w/ black jacket Sunday or Saturday ,cant remember which, around 12am and saw her get dropped off then quickly picked up by some other guy. I checked her out and she was a girl not some fag in drag.

DT continues to be dead. have not picked up a chick in almost 2 weeks and have not gone back out this week.

On the next corner...I forget the street name, but its one block west of Union.....there was a hottie latina standing on each of two of the corners. Just standing there monitoring traffic. These were not the normal girls who hang out in the area occasionally. 100% they were cops. Anyone who knows the area knows they are TGTBT. I quickly left as there was no other action at all.

ReallyaNiceGuy
12-11-06, 09:05
;
A few weeks ago a friend and I were supposed to have this meeting with a Mexican girl for a threesome while her boyfriend watched and video taped, yea I know it sounds strange but it seemed real. Well anyways for one reason or another it didn't happen and I found myself in downtown with some time on my hands so I checked out a couple of places.

The first place was an Asian massage place on 8th Street with Latinas. I went in and sat down and waited then after a few minutes a guy comes out and tells me there are no girls tonight so no massages.

I then called this girl named Karina in the area that advertises in El Clasificado. She spoke almost no English so it was tough getting the info but we managed. Nice girl good service.

Mike

anadrol
12-11-06, 19:54
8th Street ? Where in Down Town? pretty much aint much out there from the times I driven by, only on Central and 2nd a AMP that is legit.

Epoch
12-15-06, 04:16
On 12/11 I went to a place that advertises in the laxpress. The ad says they are in east la. I had a hard time finding it and ended up calling them to clue me in. When I got there the mamacita asked me if I'd been there before but I didn't see how I could say yes when I had just been on the phone with her for five minutes getting directions. There was no signage in the front. There was a latino guy in his mid to late 30's just inside the door. He was in shape and smelled like LE to my paranoid ass. He was obviously hooked up with the manager though, and asked me afterwards if everything went ok. There were only three masseuses or however you spell it available. One of them might have had some latina blood in her somewhere but she looked african american to me. The other two were latinas, one looked mexican and the other south american. I chose the south american looking one, I don't know if it's cool to put her name on here or not. The other two were kind of roly poly. The one I chose had obviously had at least one child but was petite. She was very sweet and complimentary. I tipped a little higher than the going rate because I asked her what was customary instead of throwing down what I knew to be fair. Yeah so basically I did EVERYTHING wrong. The massage was a joke but everything turned out ok. I have almost no experience with mp's so I can't really rate the joint because I don't have a frame of reference. I have a feeling that more experienced patrons wouldn't rate the place very highly, but I didn't feel ripped off.

Socalasian
12-15-06, 13:04
You probably got ripped off.. if you tipped to much and didn't leave a happy happy happy camper you probably got ripped off...

40+$ is the going rate for a bunch of fun for 30 minutes. Maybe a bit more here and there but not more than an additional Jackson..

Do some research here.. there are a ton of great places to see and people to do...

Happy Hunting!

Bear Foxtrot
12-17-06, 06:29
Saw her around 9:45 this evening on JW Bl between Union and Alvarado. She was homeless last time I had seen her which was a while back. She did not look so great and a couple mongers that had flipped U turns on JW wound up passing on her. Even though she was the only sw out at all.

First Tanna looks awful, and now comes Alana not looking much better.

Any recent sightings? I'm dying to know where this girl is....well, ok...and what condition she's in.

Sordid
12-18-06, 11:47
Tanna has a bowl haircut and was staying at the Huntington. Alana was staying in a local motel and is somewhat chunky. She's not nearly as dirty as she was when she was on the street, but her attitude is different as well. She thinks she's worth more than she is. She has an attitude and is not nearly as friendly or as eager to please as she used to be. This information is current as of last week. The area is pretty deserted though. SCV has more going on in comparison.

Speck
12-19-06, 23:44
Tanna has a bowl haircut and was staying at the Huntington. Alana was staying in a local motel and is somewhat chunky. She's not nearly as dirty as she was when she was on the street, but her attitude is different as well. She thinks she's worth more than she is. She has an attitude and is not nearly as friendly or as eager to please as she used to be. This information is current as of last week. The area is pretty deserted though. SCV has more going on in comparison.

FWIW, that sound like neither.

Alana is almost rail thin and was never dirty...just looking really worn.

Tanna has always had long dirty blond hair as far as I know and looked worn out really bad when I spotted her two months ago or so.

Socalasian
12-20-06, 16:44
Agree.. Alana has never weighed over 105 even when she first hit the streets years ago. Probably was 95 lbs the last time I saw her...

What a sad story she is.. guess it's the way of the streets...

Happy Hunting!

Ho Plug
12-21-06, 03:40
Hello fellas,

I've met WSW named Soffy on 7th by the Best Westen (?). WSW, 5'6?, short hair, b cup, nice figure, tatto on her left leg, about 7.5-8 on SW scale, wanted $.5 for cbj. I think I saw her at the Hungtinton previously. Any one had experiences with her?

Mandm1107
12-21-06, 21:30
While downtown is getting the most LE presence I've ever witnessed, I managed to find a LSW "Cuba". I almost passed her up because she was wearing full clothing.

I know, it's cold out there, but from what I've learned from these boards, it's usually LE that is wearing the jeans and the big purse.
Well she was LSW, she said she was 37, but her face didn't look it. Gave a great, non rushed, CBJ for .20 . She asked for .05 more afterwards, but I didn't have it. Her skills and the non rushed part probably would've deserved it any other day.

Ho Plug, .50 seems like a lot of money for DT. You should counter for less and see what happens. I think I've picked her up in the past and it was .30, .40 is the max for downtown and that's truly a nice looking SW in DT. The only thing I hate about a SW agreeing to less is that sometimes the service is mediocre. Like they don't want to give you what you didn't want to pay for.

Well stay warm and safe out there guys. Has anyone else had luck in downtown? LE presence is huge, but there's still some decent stuff to be found.

Anybody still have contact with WSW Jennifer, from Jersey? I haven't seen her in forever and her phone doesn't work anymore.

Speck
12-21-06, 23:33
While downtown is getting the most LE presence I've ever witnessed, I managed to find a LSW "Cuba". I almost passed her up because she was wearing full clothing.

I know, it's cold out there, but from what I've learned from these boards, it's usually LE that is wearing the jeans and the big purse.
Well she was LSW, she said she was 37, but her face didn't look it. Gave a great, non rushed, CBJ for .20 . She asked for .05 more afterwards, but I didn't have it. Her skills and the non rushed part probably would've deserved it any other day.

Ho Plug, .50 seems like a lot of money for DT. You should counter for less and see what happens. I think I've picked her up in the past and it was .30, .40 is the max for downtown and that's truly a nice looking SW in DT. The only thing I hate about a SW agreeing to less is that sometimes the service is mediocre. Like they don't want to give you what you didn't want to pay for.

Well stay warm and safe out there guys. Has anyone else had luck in downtown? LE presence is huge, but there's still some decent stuff to be found.

Anybody still have contact with WSW Jennifer, from Jersey? I haven't seen her in forever and her phone doesn't work anymore.

I saw one resident sw at the Huntington early this morning. Not much to look at and I passed

Ho Plug
12-21-06, 23:37
Ho Plug, .50 seems like a lot of money for DT. You should counter for less and see what happens. I think I've picked her up in the past and it was .30, .40 is the max for downtown and that's truly a nice looking SW in DT.I agree. I know the price range and she was high. I countered with $.4 and she says "You can do 50, I know you can." WTF? She kinda had bad vibe as well. She was kinda cute but not $.5 cbj.

I can't figure out where all the ho went. I know they are out there and they need to make money for their habit. I sometimes see couple by the Huntington but good ones are far too scarce. Does anyone know a secrete spot? Have they moved to other city?

I wish everyone happy Ho-liday.

Degenerate
12-23-06, 18:43
I decided to LURK in downtown friday night. I did a zigzag pattern from AL to the huntington, and yes LE is all over the place. the huntington has only a few hoes working, one of the local pimps maddog a brutha with the white tinted windows caddy and jerry curls; he brought a wsw from rialto named sherry, kinda older dirty blonde shoulder length hair, false teeth, he told me she sucks good, of course after chit chatting with her she tells me that she is going back to rialto sat, and maddog needs gas money. Which led me to believe that he tried to upsell me on her cuz he wanted the gas money badly, I declined, I was looking for Tana. Sherry sure tried to get me to go with her... she said her cheapest BBBJ would be 20 but she would like more, I agree I told her thats the nature of the game to get as much as you can, just as much as I try to get as much service as I can :P Tana is staying in a blue minivan parked in the lot across the huntington. I never got to date her I kept missing her and she would go on a date and appear like 2 hours later. I spotter her twice while I was a block away, and I just dont run after Tang, if you feel me... I spotted a nice shorty redhead come out of the huntington, she was one of snake's girls, she was a busy lil bee. She looks good and tight. I may have to try that out next time. beyond those 3 girls there were no other spottings. I shot out to the JW area and talk about cemetary... man it was dead. Word is from talking to the playas/wannabe pimps that most girls have left downtown and gone to longbeach, Ive heard this before also. the local pimps have connections for drugs and hoes that branch out, case in point is sherry from rialto. mad dog brought her down just to make a buck. well everybody thats my lil bit for the table, till next time ;) Ill be in touch.

Degenerate

Boneday
12-28-06, 02:38
I decided to LURK in downtown friday night. I did a zigzag pattern from AL to the huntington, and yes LE is all over the place. the huntington has only a few hoes working, one of the local pimps maddog a brutha with the white tinted windows caddy and jerry curls; he brought a wsw from rialto named sherry, kinda older dirty blonde shoulder length hair, false teeth, he told me she sucks good, of course after chit chatting with her she tells me that she is going back to rialto sat, and maddog needs gas money. Which led me to believe that he tried to upsell me on her cuz he wanted the gas money badly, I declined, I was looking for Tana. Sherry sure tried to get me to go with her... she said her cheapest BBBJ would be 20 but she would like more, I agree I told her thats the nature of the game to get as much as you can, just as much as I try to get as much service as I can :P Tana is staying in a blue minivan parked in the lot across the huntington. I never got to date her I kept missing her and she would go on a date and appear like 2 hours later. I spotter her twice while I was a block away, and I just dont run after Tang, if you feel me... I spotted a nice shorty redhead come out of the huntington, she was one of snake's girls, she was a busy lil bee. She looks good and tight. I may have to try that out next time. beyond those 3 girls there were no other spottings. I shot out to the JW area and talk about cemetary... man it was dead. Word is from talking to the playas/wannabe pimps that most girls have left downtown and gone to longbeach, Ive heard this before also. the local pimps have connections for drugs and hoes that branch out, case in point is sherry from rialto. mad dog brought her down just to make a buck. well everybody thats my lil bit for the table, till next time ;) Ill be in touch.

DegenerateHey, Deg; sounds like you have he inside track with the DT pimps at the cuntington. I usedd to date a couple of girls who lived there. They have disapeered. I know they lived there cause i was sick enough to pay the guest fee to the homeboy behind the glass to do a date in there room-more then once. Ashley and Bianca. They had my digits and i had some i could call them on. i think it was the pimp as he would pass the phone to some girl when i called and i would get a call back. Any word would be cool. did they move, get busted,or what if you know???? PM me if you prefer.

Speck
12-28-06, 14:54
Hey, Deg; sounds like you have he inside track with the DT pimps at the cuntington. I usedd to date a couple of girls who lived there. They have disapeered. I know they lived there cause i was sick enough to pay the guest fee to the homeboy behind the glass to do a date in there room-more then once. Ashley and Bianca. They had my digits and i had some i could call them on. i think it was the pimp as he would pass the phone to some girl when i called and i would get a call back. Any word would be cool. did they move, get busted,or what if you know???? PM me if you prefer.

Ashley moved out. Bianca was only there for a week or so after that, and then I have not seen her since. I think that was back in October, but I can't remember for sure.

Luvdahos
12-28-06, 15:25
Does anybody have a picture of the famous Tanna?? Just wondering if I have seen her in my trips around DT.

Speck
12-28-06, 23:29
Does anybody have a picture of the famous Tanna?? Just wondering if I have seen her in my trips around DT.

Shes nothing to look at. Short kinda dumpy 40ish blond.

Got Time
12-30-06, 00:51
Shes nothing to look at. Short kinda dumpy 40ish blond.

Well she wasn't always that way, but yeah, I've passed on the times i've seen her lately. Degen, the red head you saw was probably Marj Jane, her services are above par.
To the dude who was asking about the other shorty with the tat, Sophie, that wanted 50 for bj, from what i hear from one of the guys here she is nothing special. "dead fish" in the sack is what his words were i believe.And I beleive they are A cups at best.
Picked up a young petite WSW named Angel a week ago, I got her in the car for 20 1/2 and 1/2. I didn't ask her name until after she got in my car and when she told me Angel, I was thinking this was ROB that someone posted about. I told her upfront about her reputation and she assured me that would not happen. So we head down Central find a spot and true to her word she was cool as fuck and didn't rush me or anything. So I got her number I'll probably see her ass again soon.

Other than that yeah DT sucks right now. Man those fuckers are cleaning up those streets, or at least swepping them somewhere off the 7th st track. Stay safe fuckers.

Ho Plug
12-30-06, 01:49
I've picked up Ashley couple of times. If she is the same gal, she was da finest looking chick out of Cungninton IMHO so far. $. 4 BBBJ and always came in her mouth. I miss her. Peach comes and goes, and been good to me $30 for BBBJ. She is LSW. I don't know about Angel. I've p/you thick WSW, forgot her name, says lives on 6th/town, gave me bbbjtcim that's out of this world. Awesome Suction as if she had several Hoover vaccums in her mouth. $. 2 initial cost, ended up $. 4 +$. 05 tip, but I was happy at the end.

Can anyone let me know contact # for Ashley and Angel? TIA.

Speck
12-30-06, 09:20
Well she wasn't always that way, but yeah, I've passed on the times i've seen her lately. Degen, the red head you saw was probably Marj Jane, her services are above par.
To the dude who was asking about the other shorty with the tat, Sophie, that wanted 50 for bj, from what i hear from one of the guys here she is nothing special. "dead fish" in the sack is what his words were i believe.And I beleive they are A cups at best.
Picked up a young petite WSW named Angel a week ago, I got her in the car for 20 1/2 and 1/2. I didn't ask her name until after she got in my car and when she told me Angel, I was thinking this was ROB that someone posted about. I told her upfront about her reputation and she assured me that would not happen. So we head down Central find a spot and true to her word she was cool as fuck and didn't rush me or anything. So I got her number I'll probably see her ass again soon.

Other than that yeah DT sucks right now. Man those fuckers are cleaning up those streets, or at least swepping them somewhere off the 7th st track. Stay safe fuckers.

It was absolutely dead around the Huntington last night about 10:00pm except for some scary ass looking girls, and dead tonight completely around 1am.

Sucker Bill
01-05-07, 01:35
I do have to comment about the negative stuff lately about Tanna. She's not "dumpy" - she's very cute. Petite, blonde, puts on the sweet face for the guys because she wants your business. The other girls do hate her, though, because she can be very possessive about dates. She doesn't look as good as she did three years ago, but which of these girls do?

Speaking of girls from a few years ago, has anyone seen Lynn lately? I know that's her back in downtown, but she acts like she's not working. Any info?

I've done a little cruising in DT lately, and the action is pretty dead. Lots of girls in jail that I know of.

Sucker Bill
01-05-07, 01:36
I almost forgot my main point:

No pics of Tanna because she wouldn't allow it. Too afraid someone in her family would see her. Same reason she said she wouldn't ever do porn.

Luvsfirmehinas
01-19-07, 04:10
Can anyone let me know contact # for Ashley and Angel? TIA.Driving through that part of town, I met an Ashley, mid-20's wsw from Dallas Texas, blonde. She gave me a number but I haven't called it yet. I don't really want to since she had a bad attitude.

I've driven through this area many times and have never seen anything close to what I would want to pick up. Am I missing something here? Is there better quality other than the homeless wrecks I have seen? I took a pic of one but she looked too dirty. I drove around the block twice and then had a 5-0 follow me from Town all the way to First. Fuck them pigs.

Speck
01-20-07, 21:43
I've driven through this area many times and have never seen anything close to what I would want to pick up. Am I missing something here? Is there better quality other than the homeless wrecks I have seen?

Sometimes there is(for instance Bianca or Alana a year or two ago), but for the most part you are not missing anything.

Like there are some people out there who will insist that a $5.99 chinese buffet is the greatest meal on earth because its $5.99, there are guys that will insist that a girl giving a BJ is hot becuase she gives a $20 BJ.

Mandm1107
01-20-07, 22:29
I thought Ashley's been gone for a while?

The other day I did pick up Angel. WSW in her early 20's. She did not have a bad attitude and was eager to please. She did say,"Just don't cum in my mouth" after she started working on it. Which I laughed a little because I was wearing a condom. She did have a lot of acne on her face. (I think someone mentioned on this board, that its due to the drugs?).

Degenerate
01-24-07, 19:41
Well, I am out and about and finally get in touch with Tana. The official word from her is that a long time date that she has known for a long time tried to kill her and thats why she was in the hospital, true? who knows. I spotted MJ roaming the Huntington late night from about 9pm and on. Tana looks are 5 on a scale of 1 to 15 I would say, she is slowly getting her weight back, and you can see the wear and tear on her. still a nice personality, and her service was exceptional. I always liked her BJ's. She has mentioned that 4 of her asian dates have offered to jointly pay for her room and board monthly? truth to that? aha ok. She mentioned that LC the pimp died, he's the one who gave hiv to several girls 3 of whom died, and Britney is still in jail and as fat as a cow. Kelly/Marie is still out there ( wsw jet black hair blue eyes, kinda thick/plump but not fat) beware she is hepatitis C positive. This I know because she told me from her own mouth like 2 years ago. Beyond that peeps nada zero zilch vamooze.

Take care the Degenerate.

Oh by the way Lorrie is still around the bonne brae/7th/8th area she is living with some korean guy.

Webcams
01-25-07, 04:47
I love ya guys in a non-faggot way; that said.

I don't know what to say to tell you of what I have recently seen in the downtown area and the surrounding parts after spending an extended time there.

Most of the s/w's are homeless dirty drug addicts shitting in buckets.

I wish I could talk you guys out of partaking in them, but whether you listen or not I will just post what I have seen. YMMV, and all that good stuff if you don't want to read it just skip it, I am mostly posting for those who may not.

I have personally observed most of the working girls living in alley's, there restrooms are old paint buckets, or the alley walls, there hygiene is non existent to minimal, they trade sex for drugs from other homeless people usually unprotected.

They are some of the dirtiest people around. I don't know why I decided to share, but I just had to let you guys know what some of these girls are doing, I felt the need to pass it on. I have seen a few decent girls in the area that look a bit different, but they are few and far between.

To me personally It is pretty disgusting, but I am positive this is a YMMV and there are some spots where it is not like that, I am most definitely not looking to debate this as I am sure a lot of guys have found decent action, like I said, just passing on my observations from some 500 hours in the area.

Good Luck | Be Safe | Have Fun

Got Time
01-25-07, 22:44
Tanna will lie about just about anything. The story she told me was that she had gotten some kind of infection that caused her to have a ceisure. Is that spelled right? I dated her once after her latest return. Thumbs down. DT has been dead and will remain that way for a good while. Time to move on to greener pastures my DT mongering friends. Mary Jane gave the rush job of the century the last time I saw her and she looked worn out. So after that, I figure I'm done with her for a good while.
Hey Degen, no harm intended.
Again, anyone know of WSW Janelles whereabouts?

B Malibu
01-26-07, 03:47
Tanna will lie about just about anything. The story she told me was that she had gotten some kind of infection that caused her to have a ceisure. Is that spelled right? I dated her once after her latest return. Thumbs down. DT has been dead and will remain that way for a good while. Time to move on to greener pastures my DT mongering friends. Mary Jane gave the rush job of the century the last time I saw her and she looked worn out. So after that, I figure I'm done with her for a good while.

Hey Degen, no harm intended.

Again, anyone know of WSW Janelles whereabouts?I have a friend that works vice in downtown (no, he doesn't know about my hobby). But, he's shown me photos of some of the girls he's busted. No offense, but how could any logical monger want to p/u a homeless Ho' in DT? Just curious what the appeal is.

Speck
01-26-07, 22:03
I have a friend that works vice in downtown (no, he doesn't know about my hobby). But, he's shown me photos of some of the girls he's busted. No offense, but how could any logical monger want to p/u a homeless Ho' in DT? Just curious what the appeal is.The majority are homeless, and some of the guys on this board are clearly blind or near to it.

Most of the time, LE doesn't bust the better looking girls(this is contrary to how they handle the other major tracks where they target the best looking girls first). I am guessing that this is because any sw that is clean, caucasian, and at least a "5" on a scale of 5 to 10 gets picked up super quick.

These girls that fall into this category fall into two subcategories. Either they degrade quickly(like within weeks to a few months) and become a homeless trainwreck or they get taken by a pimp(and its a pimp whether they call the person their "man", "boyfriend", whatever..its still a pimp). Most of these taken by a pimp and still half way decent looking are in the Huntington hotel mostly, sometimes other places. Not too many of these right now. There are also a very few women with children that became homeless and now receive free housing and freelance every now and then to make a few dollars to make ends meet and support a drug habbit. Some of these are ok too, but are also very rare.

The Flatline
01-26-07, 22:23
I have a friend that works vice in downtown (no, he doesn't know about my hobby). But, he's shown me photos of some of the girls he's busted. No offense, but how could any logical monger want to p/u a homeless Ho' in DT? Just curious what the appeal is.Hey BMalibu!

Good to see you over here from WSG. That place is damn near a graveyard. You're a hero to me, you got me started on my AMP experiences LOL

Hadezh
02-06-07, 10:19
Cruised DT last friday. I did not see any girls I would pick up. Looks some like of the "girls" may not even be girls imo.

There was one dark hair girl who had a UGLY face but very nice tits and body. I think I have read about her last summer. Her body is almost enough to pick her up but I just know her boob job probably makes her feel she is worth 60-80 and I did not want to deal with that kind of out of wack attitude. I will say she was dressed nice and seemed to me one of the few girls who has taken a bath recently though.

Also saw a short wsw/lsw with curly blonde hair. She seemed maybe could be good looking with a bath and some nice cloths.

There was also a nicely dressed lsw who would come out of the bar at 7th and Towne now and then.

I have gone to DT a few times just to check things out when I was in the area and this was probably the first time I seriously considered picking up a girl.

Did not pick anyone up but the talent did look better then what I have seen before.

Luvdahos
02-08-07, 14:04
Hey Hedezh,

You should be careful with anything that looks like a SW coming out of that bar as it is a tranny hang out. They also like to hang outside that taco truck that is usually parked outside the bar. DT isn't what it use to be I remember back in the late 80's where you could find a decent and clean girl DT around that area, now they are all methed out crack ******. The trannys have always been there you could just always tell them apart. I have cruised DT in the past couple of days also and have given up hope of anything ever going back to the way it was.

Boneday
02-11-07, 04:58
I stumbled on this pic. It reminded of Bianca. I think its mostly the hair style as Bianca did not have a lip piercing. Bianca's eyes are much bluer too. Any how for you lucky enough to have had her enjoy the pic. Hopefully she'll surface again. Definetly an ATF. Peace.

Webcams
02-11-07, 20:10
In the Area Flowers are cheap and if you need a good amount you can always beat the local florist. Area is 7th and San Pedro a lot on 7th Street up the entire block.

Near 12th and San Pedro Saw a girl getting out of a box with 3 other dudes in it, H party and she probably did a few of them as one guy had on boxers, and the other guy didn't have anything on. W0W hate to have someone pick her up.

Mel
02-12-07, 18:38
The trannys have always been there you could just always tell them apart. Yeah, they actually put makeup on and try to look nice, unlike the neighborhood crack heads and usual DT chicks :)

Webcams
02-13-07, 13:49
Was in the area, went in for literally one minute just to get a vibe, Place looks nice very quiet, one very hot white girl walked in wearing a short skirt in that quick minute I am pretty sure it is a dance hostess place, anyone have any intel? Place is Near 12th and Broadway ?

Sordid
02-13-07, 22:15
Anyone seen her lately? I've been told she's still around, but infrequently out. Last time I talked to her, she was really messed up. How is she now?

Socalasian
02-14-07, 12:38
Haven't seen her in ages. Last time was over 6 months ago and she was thrashed. Such a sad story.. but I guess it's a typical story of that area..

Drugs are the devil...

Happy Hunting!

Inland Empire
02-15-07, 17:33
I have been to Club Starlight back in 2005. It's open from 6pm-2am seven days a week.

At that time, the breakdown was like this:
Entrance: $6
Table charge: $30/hour or hh? (sorry I don't remember well)
Hostess: $30/hour or hh? (sorry I don't remember well)
Drink (soft drinks only): $12
Tip to hostess and waitress

You cannot take any of the girls out while they're working but you can see them privately for a date if they agree. At least at that time, I was advised to choose Eastern European girls if I wanted a date. I made a mistake by picking an all-American blondie who was not into dating at all. I ended up spending more than 150 for a coffee and nice chat with the girl, which I could've done somewhere else with much less!

I want to add a few things. Although the inside the club is very dark, they may say something about your clothes if you show up very grungy. If you get to know the owner (a Chinese lady called Louise,) you may be able to get some kind of discount.

Basically, I didn't think it was worth the drive (I'm from the west side) and the money and I never went back.

Good luck.

TunaChaser
02-23-07, 02:23
Anyone seen Tana lately? It's as though she disappeared off the face of the earth. Last time I saw her she said her old man was in jail. Haven't seen her for over a month now and she was starting to look good again.

Boneday
02-24-07, 03:27
I was sitting in my office and my cell starts ringing. I look at the screen and I am suprised to see a number I haven't seen in 6 months. It was the number I used to call to hook up with Bianca. Of course I have to answer. Sad to say it was not her but her "roomate" the phone belongs to. She proceeds to tell me about a new girl that I should come and see. Of course she describes something that sounds worth checking out. What bad timing as I heading out of town tonight for 2 weeks on biz. I am going to follow up on this call when I get back. This crew is now in a different part of town than DT. If you ever had her number it might be worth a call. I always thought her pimp was a guy but I may have been wrong or maybe the "roomate" is the pimps mother hen. If anyone can show they dated Bianca (senior members only) I might be able to share the number . If you know her friends name or maybe a description of the friend or if you have a partial phone number that might confirm a connection also. If all else I may TOFTT when I get back in action. I will also take donations to make that happen. LMAO.

I did ask what happend to Bianca. She tells she went back to SF to be with her old boyfriend and was deep into drugs. Who knows maybe true maybe not.
May be worth taking a look at the SF forum to if she is ever mentioned.

I will probably offend someone with this report as I seem to do most of the time. That is why I haven't reported much since my last reports in the SW section. But then again this forum does support one of best freedoms- the freedom of speech. Be safe out there. Take a look at the pic I posted a few weeks back, it reminded me of Bianca.

Sordid
03-02-07, 12:19
Anyone remember the old Rainbow Club (9th street & Main?). I was hostess dancing and lots of ass grabbing. Miss that place. Made lots of new friends there. Anyone know if it's back or relocated, or any other place like it?

Socalasian
03-07-07, 20:07
Cruised the old Alvarado/Union track for about 20 minutes as I was passing through the area. 3 girls out- one bsw, one mixed and one lsw (the one with the big lips- been working the area for years). Saw some jackass in a brand new (no plates) E350 Mercedes (Encino dealership) cruising the track. Let me give you some advice...

If you have a brand new chrome rimmed E350 on Union and James Wood you stick out like a white guy in Watts

If you stop mid-block and double-park in traffic lanes you stick out like a white guy in Watts

If you block traffic to yell at regular women who are just walking to lunch you are a moron

And lastly, IF YOU SLOW DOWN TO TRY AND PICK UP THE MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS WHO ARE WALKING AROUND YOU ARE A SICK BASTARD!!

Go back to the valley and child molest on Sepluveda...

Happy Hunting!

Speck
03-07-07, 22:58
LOL.

Mongering for sw's is what first convinced me for the first time that there are actually truly stupid people out there. People who can't think in any recognizable sense of the word.

Like the guy one night out on Olympic and Alvarado who was throwing U turns left and right. And got pulled over. With a girl in the car. And got let go :0! And picked up another girl while LE was still watching. Seriously. And got pulled over again.

Of course the second time his car got towed and he got cuffed and stuffed.

The Forrest Gump of mongers.

Cruised the old Alvarado/Union track for about 20 minutes as I was passing through the area. 3 girls out- one bsw, one mixed and one lsw (the one with the big lips- been working the area for years). Saw some jackass in a brand new (no plates) E350 Mercedes (Encino dealership) cruising the track. Let me give you some advice...

If you have a brand new chrome rimmed E350 on Union and James Wood you stick out like a white guy in Watts

If you stop mid-block and double-park in traffic lanes you stick out like a white guy in Watts

If you block traffic to yell at regular women who are just walking to lunch you are a moron

And lastly, IF YOU SLOW DOWN TO TRY AND PICK UP THE MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS WHO ARE WALKING AROUND YOU ARE A SICK BASTARD!!

Go back to the valley and child molest on Sepluveda...

Happy Hunting!

Hizark21
03-07-07, 23:20
It's pretty amazing how dumb people are at time...

B Malibu
03-08-07, 04:00
And it always seems to be the dumbass drivin' a Lex or a Benz. Douchebags!

I remeber this one older white guy driving around in a silver convertable Lexus SC 430; he would literally stop in the right lane and try to talk to each SW that he passed. People were honkin', but he was so enthralled with the girls, that he didn't even seem to care.

LE never around when you need 'em eh? {smile}

Speck
03-09-07, 05:28
And it always seems to be the dumbass drivin' a Lex or a Benz. Douchebags!

I remeber this one older white guy driving around in a silver convertable Lexus SC 430; he would literally stop in the right lane and try to talk to each SW that he passed. People were honkin', but he was so enthralled with the girls, that he didn't even seem to care.

LE never around when you need 'em eh? {smile}

Whats funny about this is that the girls will NEVER get into the car of a guy doing this. They don't want to be in a position where they might attract tons of LE attention, they figure the idiot is drunk or high, and they don't like it when guys are over aggressive. The only thing a chump like this might get, is a ROB who will swipe his wallet.

Socalasian
03-09-07, 19:11
Dumbasses always driving a benz or a lexus.. figures. Make for good impounds I guess. Be lucky if all of their emblems and rims aren't stripped by the time they get them out..

I think of it this way.. the best would be some beat up old ass minivan that you could blend in with then use the back for some action! Who would think anything of a beater caravan with no hub caps cruising that area.. or Fig for that matter...

Hmmm.. might have to hit the used car lot with a couple hundred bucks in hand...

Happy Hunting!

JeffTheDrunk
03-09-07, 19:29
Hmmm.. might have to hit the used car lot with a couple hundred bucks in hand...

Happy Hunting!This seems like the way to go, though I'd go for a full-size van like Cheech and Chong used to drive in their movies. You can fit an aero bed in the back of those!

You'd better make sure to also stop at Home Depot and pick up an extra large roll of duct tape. You don't want your beater overheating on you and then being trapped in the hood without being able to temporarily bandage the radiator leak :(

B Malibu
03-10-07, 01:18
Dumbasses always driving a benz or a lexus.. figures. Make for good impounds I guess. Be lucky if all of their emblems and rims aren't stripped by the time they get them out..

I think of it this way.. the best would be some beat up old ass minivan that you could blend in with then use the back for some action! Who would think anything of a beater caravan with no hub caps cruising that area.. or Fig for that matter...

Happy Hunting!Now that's a smart idea! I saw a white guy on the track the other night in a brand new Merc S550 that came with a standard "rubber neck." Dude stuck out like a sore thumb!

Basic SUV's, Mini-vans, p/u trucks and utilitarian rides are a monger's best friend out on the track.

Shit...take the Benz to a nice outing with friends, but on the streets, the only impression the Ho's get of you is that you got lot's of dough! Suckers!

Bochom 32
03-12-07, 02:13
Downtown sure sucked today. There was absolutely no one out plus there were like 5 motorcycle cops out pulling everyone over. I cruised 7th, 6th, and 8th and all the side streets inbetween and found nothing. Its not everyday I use my car especially on sundays I am usually on my motorcycle in the canyons so this day really sucked for me. Ended up of compton & imperial with some stank crack ho.

Rush1562
03-23-07, 01:25
Now that's a smart idea! I saw a white guy on the track the other night in a brand new Merc S550 that came with a standard "rubber neck." Dude stuck out like a sore thumb!

Basic SUV's, Mini-vans, p/u trucks and utilitarian rides are a monger's best friend out on the track.

Shit...take the Benz to a nice outing with friends, but on the streets, the only impression the Ho's get of you is that you got lot's of dough! Suckers!Yes, I usually prefer the "middle ground" approach myself. Your poiunts are good ones. On the other hand.

I was driving LBB late one evening on the way home from work when this ***** raised her dress and flashed her nekkid pussy. I thought it was meant for me, so I backed up to see if it was. Actually she was trying to get the attention of one guy driving a Mercedes in the opposite direction. After she compared our cars she started acting like she was some high-priced Call Girl, brushing me off, talkin' about, "Come back some other time". Yeah right!

But I'd rather be inconspicuous an jail free than get all the attention from SW's and LE

Speck
03-23-07, 14:58
I was driving LBB late one evening on the way home from work when this ***** raised her dress and flashed her nekkid pussy. I thought it was meant for me, so I backed up to see if it was.

But I'd rather be inconspicuous an jail free than get all the attention from SW's and LE

I'm not sure how inconspicuous a guy backing up on a major Bl. filled with LE is.

Datylike
03-25-07, 04:24
WSW Janelle is back in DT. She said she was locked-up and her weight gain confirms that. She was tryin' to do it clean, so she was really nervous; guess she's not used to working w/out being under the influence. My guess is that she'll be on the pipe again and the prices will come down.

Degenerate
03-26-07, 12:45
has anyone seen Alana lately? how about Jessica or Mia the korean girls? Cindy or Tasha? Monica the latina? Carey the ex-movie star? how about Gloria bottle blonde latina? anyone remember Cat/Catalina Blonde german girl? how about MJ redhead? just curious if any of you have seen or heard any info on them?

Mandm1107
03-29-07, 21:11
Found WSW Dory, 34 years old, 115 lbs, wearing plaid miniskirt and running down 7th St near San Julian. She had great attitude and gave a non rushed bj for .20 . It's been a while since I found anything in DT but they are still out there guys, keep looking.
I was able to take pictures of her snatch, while she was in my car. I'll post it some other time, I don't have time right now.

Figueroa seems to be where a lot more streetwalkers have been plentiful. Although I haven't been too comfortable in that area, it shouldn't be too hard.

Socalasian
03-30-07, 11:16
Haven't seen any of them. Ran through the area a couple of times in the past few weeks and other than the few TJ girls that are still around (just keep getting older and fatter- amazing) it was dead. Boy the good old days of Olympic and Alvarado are long-gone- some nights it used to look like Sunset out there by the El Pollo Loco and south by the ghetto Arco station. Miss that action..

Happy Hunting!

Chemist Dude
04-06-07, 22:12
Can anybody tell me where I might find asian sw? I like to pick up the asian ladies, don't care for MP. There used to be an asian sw around Alvarado and Olympic, but haven't seen her in years.

Socalasian
04-07-07, 11:37
You would need the luck of 1000 irishmen to find an asian SW in Los Angeles right now. Used to at least be one or two here and there but with the AMP and Condo market like it is why would you walk when you could sit around in a nice house, watch TV, do a little work and stay under the radar all at once?

As for the Union/Alv asian she's gone and if you do see her it looks like she's aged 40 years in the past 3 years. Sunset- none. LBB- once in a blue moon and Fig- never. Pretty much an asian SW walks out on the street about as often as it has rained this winter...

Bummer as that's my goal too but I've given that up with $3 gas and condos galore..

Happy Hunting!

Chemist Dude
04-07-07, 16:19
I spent a month in India (Mumbai), guess I just got spoiled.

B Malibu
04-07-07, 17:25
Can anybody tell me where I might find asian sw? I like to pick up the asian ladies, don't care for MP. There used to be an asian sw around Alvarado and Olympic, but haven't seen her in years.I don't understand, the MP's are primarily flooded with Asians. If that's your type, why not just get in and get out? Is it because of money, or that you just like the thrill of the hunt?

Kinge
04-07-07, 21:06
Hello,

Anyone know of any SW action in Huntington Park? I remember reading something about gals hanging out on Pacific Blvd. Maybe some clubs in HP?

Mel
04-08-07, 11:36
Hello,

Anyone know of any SW action in Huntington Park? I remember reading something about gals hanging out on Pacific Blvd.

Lots of transexuals on Pacific. I forgot the cross street, but it's North of the 105 where you hit the large shopping area. If you are *really* good, you might find a genetic woman, but it's mostly trannies out and about late at night.

Kinge
04-08-07, 13:01
Ah, I was under the impression that latina sw were in HP...thanks for clearing that up.

Lots of transexuals on Pacific. I forgot the cross street, but it's North of the 105 where you hit the large shopping area. If you are *really* good, you might find a genetic woman, but it's mostly trannies out and about late at night.

Thong Lover
04-08-07, 15:19
Driving down Avalon around 93RD had to do the deed. Nice little peice but found out she is a crack smoker. Attitude real nice good demeanor over all nice sweet girl just need the right enviorment. Very Very freaky girl had about an hour long session for about 30 bucks.I don't do the butt everything else did the deed. I am going to try and post a pic also has her own place share with two other Ho's. You can talk her into bareback but got to be careful.

Trick Williams
04-08-07, 21:57
You can talk her into bareback but got to be careful.

Nice pics but dont do it homie... When dealin wit these types of chics(sw's) bareback should never be an option unless you wanna catch that monsta.

Thong Lover
04-09-07, 01:03
Her name is Selina 24 have digits just PM me also Karma usally charge 60 bucks but if you talk enough you can get for 40. Just PM for digits But only Senior members only sorry.

Marlowe
04-09-07, 02:05
Driving down Avalon around 93RD had to do the deed. Nice little peice but found out she is a crack smoker. Attitude real nice good demeanor over all nice sweet girl just need the right enviorment. Very Very freaky girl had about an hour long session for about 30 bucks.I don't do the butt everything else did the deed. I am going to try and post a pic also has her own place share with two other Ho's. You can talk her into bareback but got to be careful.

Just curious, how did you find out she's a crack ho? I guess for that price she would have to be, but usually they want you done and gone as quickly as possible, so that they can go smoke out, so in that respect she doesn't fit the profile.

If she is, stay away, nothing good can come from it, they will steal anything they can get there hands on!

B Malibu
04-09-07, 02:35
She looks prego judging from pic #2?

Socalasian
04-09-07, 12:26
Great.. what the world needs are more preggo crack heads. My 2 cents for the day..

Actually, she does look pretty chubby for a crack smoker... usually that ass in Pic #1 would have been smoked away by now...

Happy Hunting!

Thong Lover
04-09-07, 17:54
I am an old school monger hunt and conquer for the least money as possible. I think it was someone name Marlow or something to that effect. Most girls in the area that is just out not a long time maybe a year or two are usually on the shit. But if it is a girl that has grown up in the hood you know who there are they have the look of belonging. Most of there parents was crack heads now they just like to blaze the ganja.

Chemist Dude
04-12-07, 23:40
I don't understand, the MP's are primarily flooded with Asians. If that's your type, why not just get in and get out? Is it because of money, or that you just like the thrill of the hunt?Your correct its the hunt. Nothing like an asian SW to make me excited.

Degenerate
04-13-07, 12:50
Its all about the hunt!! man I remember some gems from back in the day.......Mia, Jessica, both used to work the alv/jw area, if memory serves correct they lived off of oly in some F!@ked rundown house. I have not been out that way anymore since it has died down. But yes its all about the hunt, especially if there are asian girls walking the track. hard to find but it requires superior mongering skills and formidable patience.

Chemist Dude
04-13-07, 21:18
Its all about the hunt!! man I remember some gems from back in the day.......Mia, Jessica, both used to work the alv/jw area, if memory serves correct they lived off of oly in some F!@ked rundown house. I have not been out that way anymore since it has died down. But yes its all about the hunt, especially if there are asian girls walking the track. hard to find but it requires superior mongering skills and formidable patience.I cannot get up that way very often, however; I work a block off Harbor in the OC. Sop don't cry for me. Every day at lunch the SW are right outside the door. Unfortunately no asians. You would think that close to Little Saigon there would ba at least a few.

El Mono
04-15-07, 03:28
What happened to the Huntington? It used to be full of girls. I haven't seen or heard anyone for months now. There use to be 3 girls there who were damn good performers.

Speck
04-15-07, 19:12
What happened to the Huntington? It used to be full of girls. I haven't seen or heard anyone for months now. There use to be 3 girls there who were damn good performers.

Haven't been reading the local papers much lately eh?

Well two things have happened.

#1.) LAPD has cracked down hard in the downtown area in general, and on the homeless in particular. Any monger here can tell you, though you won't read it in the local fishwrap, that the clampdown started before that, with concentration on illegal activities along Broadway, Spring, and Main st.

http://newstandardnews.net/content/index.cfm/items/4672

#2.) LAPD finally took out the gang that controls all the drug activity downtown. This has restricted the amount of drugs the girls can get. So they go to where drugs are more easily available.

http://www.officer.com/article/article.jsp?siteSection=7&id=35315

El Mono
04-16-07, 03:54
Damn Speck, thanks for links. 5,400 arrests? The county jail must be packed!

Got Time
04-29-07, 05:36
Anyone seen Janelle lately?

Speck
04-29-07, 16:31
I noticed that there are rarely girls out by the Huntington other than early evening...like 7-9pm. There used to be girls out from 3am-6 am or so and also at other random times. Well Friday night/Saturday morning, I rolled thru downtown. Around 5:30am-6:30am. Saw very few girls, and the ones I did see were in unusual spots....on 7th, 8th, and 9th west of Main Street. In particular, Mary Jane was on 7th between Broadway and Spring.

Bochom 32
05-06-07, 22:43
Its amazing how dead downtown is. In spite of that I went cruising 7th street around 1pm Saturday. Found katrina, LSW 33 yrs old, just a little overweight. 20 BBBJ. I miss the old days.

B Malibu
05-07-07, 01:53
Its amazing how dead downtown is. In spite of that I went cruising 7th street around 1pm Saturday. Found katrina, LSW 33 yrs old, just a little overweight. 20 BBBJ. I miss the old days.All these SW's in downtown are either homeless or cracked-out right?

Speck
05-07-07, 02:13
Its amazing how dead downtown is. In spite of that I went cruising 7th street around 1pm Saturday. Found katrina, LSW 33 yrs old, just a little overweight. 20 BBBJ. I miss the old days.

This morning around 4:30am there were about six sw around the Huntington area including Tana. There was one I would have considered picking up, but a LE cruiser rolled up and I split. More sw out there than I've seen in a while. Cruised by this evening around 10pm and it was dead.

Jeffwr3
05-07-07, 08:24
I picked Tina up around 3AM at 7th & Towne. There were lots of he-shes out at this time and was glad to see Tina. She is far from a 10 but has red hair, nice legs and gives a good CBJ.

Since she has known me 'round these parts for more than 4 years she was quite happy to see me. For .4 she gave me half and half. Lots of fun.

Sorry bout the blurry pics, but I just wanted to give you a little taste.

JeffTheDrunk
05-07-07, 20:01
This morning around 4:30am there were about six sw around the Huntington area including Tana. There was one I would have considered picking up, but a LE cruiser rolled up and I split. More sw out there than I've seen in a while. Cruised by this evening around 10pm and it was dead.Sorry to sound like a newbie, but where is this Huntington Hotel at? When I search Google for Huntington Hotel in Los Angeles all I get back is the Ritz-Carlton Huntington Hotel in Pasadena. I doubt that's the same "Huntington" you guys talk about. I did search this forum, but everyone just mentions "The Huntington", but never the location.

I usually cruise Fig or LBB, but I'm frequently in the Downtown area on business and wouldn't mind taking a looksie every now and then, just in case a 19 year old corn-fed wannabe-model/singer/actress from Iowa just stepped off the Greyhound station at Alameda, is lost in L.A., and is out there looking to make some quick cash :)

I've cruised the Alvarado/JW area and have seen a couple of decent looking central-American SWs every now and then, but it's mostly dry. I remember 3 years ago there were even hot BSWs by the Alvarado/Olympic area, now it's dead.

Speck
05-07-07, 22:02
I picked Tina up around 3AM at 7th & Towne. There were lots of he-shes out at this time and was glad to see Tina. She is far from a 10 but has red hair, nice legs and gives a good CBJ.

Since she has known me 'round these parts for more than 4 years she was quite happy to see me. For .4 she gave me half and half. Lots of fun.

Sorry bout the blurry pics, but I just wanted to give you a little taste.

ugh......*shudder*

Rebrobate218
05-07-07, 23:40
I was recently in LA and stayed in a downtown hotel. In fact the hotel I stayed in had the hoppin' bar. I was looking for a strip club and did not rent a car so I was limited to walking distances only. I thought that a hostess bar was a stip club and went in. The sign out front said "100 beautifull girls".... The club as wall Spanish...the girls were all Spanish...one girl got me to go back with here for $30 per hour. I got a quick HJ...and she wanted my to come back with more money to take her back to the Marriott. I did not see anything else going on back there. As I will be coming back to LA often, is this normal for a hostess bar? What are the rules etc?

Ocho Monger
05-08-07, 20:42
Rebrobate218 or anyone else thats familiar with that "100girls" bar I've driven by that place 100s of times. I've never been in it, but whats it like? I'm not usually in the downtown area so I wasnt familiar if it was a regular bar, Strip club or working girls, etc. What is it actually. Any good ones at least?

Sordid
05-08-07, 21:35
It's on Main St. south of 7th, but Main is a one way street going North. On the right side. Just north of 8th or 9th I think.

Speck
05-08-07, 23:34
It's on Main St. south of 7th, but Main is a one way street going North. On the right side. Just north of 8th or 9th I think.

Its on 8th and Main. Its a dump by every definition of the word. Don't go in there. At least I wouldn't. Most of the girls have no objection to driving out of the downtown area. Except Mary Jane who is kinda paranoid IMO.

The streets are empty late night so no matter what you drive, you will stick out like a sore thumb. Fortunately LE presence is marginal late at night. But if you do see a cruiser, I recommend you not cruise around the area any longer.

During the day its packed with people and traffic. I've never seen working girls out mid day although I suppose they do sometimes.

Mandm1107
05-10-07, 01:12
During the day its packed with people and traffic. I've never seen working girls out mid day although I suppose they do sometimes.

I have seen some action during the day. I guess it's checkout time and they either don't have the money for the next day, or looking for it.

El Mono
05-11-07, 03:58
Some girls hang out at Crazy Joes, at Main and 7th sometimes.

Webcams
05-11-07, 06:14
Central San Pedro Washington 41st area Yes there are maybe 5-10 girls who work the area every single one of them is using drugs 100% homeless the most passable, but I would never do is the daughter of another Heroin addicted lady, there accommodations they live in an Alley shooting up heroin they rarely shower, they shit in buckets, As soon as I remember I will snap a picture of there living conditions. I'm not putting down the Crackhead Aids Infested Fetish, whatever turns you on, just putting it out there for general information.

Destray
05-21-07, 08:00
Hey guys,

First time poster here but since I work in Downtown I thought I should share my experience.

I see some talk about 7th and main, which is about a block from my office. For those not familair with the area, this is where Skid Row begins. On 7th and Main you'll find gangbangers dealing crack all through the night. You'll get approached by them for sure and if youre not interested in buying their drugs they tend to be hostile.

Downtown is for buying crack, not pussy. There are a lot of SW's on Towne but lots of theme are trannies. They're all drug users, homeless, and most have HIV.

Below are some pics of a SW in downtown named Windy. Homeless crack addict who has HIV. Absolutely disgusting. The other pics are of SW's on Sunset Blvd. a little past the strip towards downtown. Look and compare.

Speck
05-21-07, 22:57
Why do you even bother with this s--t? Doesn't LAPD have anything better to do than browse the internet and post bullcrap? I can't believe taxpayers are footing your $30-60 an hour salary for you to be a jagoff on the internet.

Hey guys,

First time poster here but since I work in Downtown I thought I should share my experience.

I see some talk about 7th and main, which is about a block from my office. For those not familair with the area, this is where Skid Row begins. On 7th and Main you'll find gangbangers dealing crack all through the night. You'll get approached by them for sure and if youre not interested in buying their drugs they tend to be hostile.

Downtown is for buying crack, not pussy. There are a lot of SW's on Towne but lots of theme are trannies. They're all drug users, homeless, and most have HIV.

Below are some pics of a SW in downtown named Windy. Homeless crack addict who has HIV. Absolutely disgusting. The other pics are of SW's on Sunset Blvd. a little past the strip towards downtown. Look and compare.

The Flatline
05-22-07, 00:21
Hey guys,

My eyes!!! Zee goggles! Zey do nothing!

B Malibu
05-22-07, 03:54
Hence, the reason we don't monger on 7th & Main. Uuuuuugggghhh...

Webcams
05-22-07, 05:35
Hey guys,

Below are some pics of a SW in downtown named Windy. Homeless crack addict who has HIV. Absolutely disgusting. The other pics are of SW's on Sunset Blvd. a little past the strip towards downtown. Look and compare.From My Experience you are 100% correct, I have seen Exactly what you describe.

I wouldn't fuck anything down there at all.

LAPD took care of a lot of the drug dealers, but why would they not do anything about the crack head s/w's?

Kris Kras
05-22-07, 06:57
I haven't seen a cute streetwalker flashing her tits since the good ol times. I am so aroused by the pictures of Destray, that I might take a flight to LA to see it with my own eyes!

Daysnconfused
05-22-07, 13:58
Lapd is doing a fine job in downtown Los Angeles. They are moving all the homeless, drug dealers, and streetwalkers out of the area. And new developments, such as condos, apartments, business's are moving in the area. Sometime in the future there will not be any working women, or men in the streets. What I am trying to figure out is, where are these streetwalkers going to move on too next? What streets will they roam, when downtown is revitalized? Where will all the homeless go?