PDA

View Full Version : She wants to blow about 5 guys in a row

Hadley6
05-22-21, 16:27
My girlfriend wants to blow about 5 guys in a row. BBBJ, cim. This is an introduction to a possible GB later. The desired scenario is like a streetwalker hook up. I'm thinking we'd, she and I, meet at a location and the 5 studs would show up one after another. We would drive around with the two of you in the backseat. You whip out your johnson and she sucks out a load. Or if we can find a safe enough location we could just park and not have to drive around. It's her fantasy to get used like this. I would be there to make sure she is comfortable and safe. She wants to be paid like a ***** to complete the fantasy. 100 a pop.

She is very hot and very good looking. This will be fully clothed but you are welcome to grope.

I've never 'run' anything like this, so bare (pun intended) with me while I figure this out.

Senior members only. Reply here first. Don't blow up my inbox yet, LOL.

TossAway7
05-22-21, 16:39
My girlfriend wants to blow about 5 guys in a row. BBBJ, cim. This is an introduction to a possible GB later. The desired scenario is like a streetwalker hook up. I'm thinking we'd, she and I, meet at a location and the 5 studs would show up one after another. We would drive around with the two of you in the backseat. You whip out your johnson and she sucks out a load. Or if we can find a safe enough location we could just park and not have to drive around. It's her fantasy to get used like this. I would be there to make sure she is comfortable and safe. She wants to be paid like a ***** to complete the fantasy. 100 a pop.

She is very hot and very good looking. This will be fully clothed but you are welcome to grope.

I've never 'run' anything like this, so bare (pun intended) with me while I figure this out.

Senior members only. Reply here first. Don't blow up my inbox yet, LOL.I'd be down 100%.

GrabSumbud
05-22-21, 16:50
I'd be down 100%.I'm up for it!

Lovethatbob
05-22-21, 17:06

Senior members only. Reply here first. Don't blow up my inbox yet, LOL.Count me in. It pays to be a senior! Especially one who shares the excitement of this exact fantasy!

LTB.

Gonzilla05
05-22-21, 17:10

Senior members only. Reply here first. Don't blow up my inbox yet, LOL.Would love to get in on this, I know I'm not senior yet but I'm on the cusp.

SocratesRvng
05-22-21, 17:32

Senior members only. Reply here first. Don't blow up my inbox yet, LOL.I'm down to participate.

Fire1234
05-22-21, 20:59
I'm in. Did something similar about two years ago.

TheoryGuy
05-22-21, 21:12
Okay now that's how we add some nice variety to the mix. I'd be happy to do my part. Holler when ready!

Dubberman
05-22-21, 21:24
I'd be down to join in on the fun if you still have room!

Jjbjam
05-22-21, 23:26
Count me in.

Nate8791
05-23-21, 01:20
I'm extremely interested in joining in on the fun. Hopefully it all works out.

Kemo Sabe
05-23-21, 01:44
If she really wants to be paid like a **** to complete the fantasy of a streetwalker, then she should only charge $20 a pop.

Hamm Berger
05-23-21, 11:41
Inbox me if you get the details worked out and are still looking.

Bigbob1958
05-24-21, 05:47
If she really wants to be paid like a **** to complete the fantasy of a streetwalker, then she should only charge $20 a pop.OK lets do it.

Bddfc
05-24-21, 09:13

Senior members only. Reply here first. Don't blow up my inbox yet, LOL.I realize it's a "to each his own" thing but I'm a bit surprised you'd let your gf suck on five various dicks when you have absolutely no idea where said dicks have been! Best of luck though getting it set up.

Longball Larry
05-24-21, 10:50
Interested in participating- if I'm not too late to the party! Just let me know, thanks!

Longball Larry.

HesDeadJim
05-27-21, 02:57
She wants to be paid like a ***** to complete the fantasy. 100 a pop.Eh, those are princess prices. A street walking ***** gets 20 or lunch at Popeyes.

KC Questor
05-27-21, 15:58
So she wants $500 for an hour's work. I can understand that. So do I.

RondoBurger
05-28-21, 12:03
Hey I'm not a senior yet (one day!) but if you form a waiting list I would like to be at the top of it please. Thanks!

Hadley6
05-28-21, 15:04
I appreciate the patience from those of you who are interested and I am in touch with you via pm. Those of you that think it's too much or can get a street pro for less, you're right. Why bother with a smart-assed reply? I don't understand your need to post something when you aren't interested. BTW, that's rhetorical, don't feel that we are all waiting for your response.

GrabSumbud
05-28-21, 16:42
I appreciate the patience from those of you who are interested and I am in touch with you via pm. Those of you that think it's too much or can get a street pro for less, you're right. Why bother with a smart-assed reply? I don't understand your need to post something when you aren't interested. BTW, that's rhetorical, don't feel that we are all waiting for your response.Definitely interested!!

Fulton Guy
06-01-21, 14:54
I'd be very interested in participating.

Magadan08
06-02-21, 01:06
I'm definitely interested as well. Sounds like a great experience.

Bblloo2002
06-02-21, 15:59
I would be interested also.

Member #6067
06-05-21, 05:54
Hadley 6.

Had on forum for five guys his girlfriend wanted to blow 5 guys I think it was for yesterday please if you went please pm me with how it went I wanted to but duty called for Friday they were going to drive around I was busy sounded interesting!

Thanks.

Time.

Gonzilla05
06-05-21, 13:18
Did this go down yet?

Longball Larry
06-07-21, 01:01
I am happy to attest, that this was 100% real and went exactly as described. Hats off to Hadley for setting up, and pulling it off- with his GF's help of course! I will keep the details close to the vest, but I would definitely partake again. Thanks again for including me.

Lball Larry.

Lovethatbob
06-07-21, 17:28
Amen to all Longball wrote here. Wonderful lady. Good work, Hadley!

LTB.

I am happy to attest, that this was 100% real and went exactly as described. Hats off to Hadley for setting up, and pulling it off- with his GF's help of course! I will keep the details close to the vest, but I would definitely partake again. Thanks again for including me.

Lball Larry.

Fire1234
06-08-21, 14:18
Ahh! I wanted in! Oh well, glad it was a good time for those involved, and props to the guy that set it up!

GrabSumbud
06-29-21, 12:18
Any chance for a second round?

Hadley6
06-29-21, 12:24
Any chance for a second round?Hoping to get her primed for a GB. But feel like we would need at least one more female in attendance.

Bigbob1958
06-29-21, 13:29
Hoping to get her primed for a GB. But feel like we would need at least one more female in attendance.Love to come.

Nate8791
06-29-21, 13:42
Hoping to get her primed for a GB. But feel like we would need at least one more female in attendance.Will all holes be open for said gangbang?

BigDaveCotton
06-29-21, 15:31
Will all holes be open for said gangbang?I'm interested, 57 yr old AA clean respectful gentleman. Message me if you will consider me.

TonyGlass
06-29-21, 16:28
Hoping to get her primed for a GB. But feel like we would need at least one more female in attendance.Very interested in partaking!!

Gonzilla05
06-30-21, 00:51
Hoping to get her primed for a GB. But feel like we would need at least one more female in attendance.Missed out on the first one, would be interested in round 2.

KatChaser
06-30-21, 18:49
You can count me in, I'm clean DD free, thanks for your consideration.

BBBoom56
07-16-21, 01:38
Thought I would try to see if there was still life in the GB idea you were warming her up to, or if there was a second round in the works. Hit me up if there is anyway I can help. .

Magadan08
07-17-21, 14:57
Count me in as well. Would love to participate.