PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist in Dayton

Skunkbrother
12-18-05, 16:36
I don't know about you guys but I haven't come across anything worthwhile as far as craigslist in dayton goes.........I will however keep looking....lol

Med Man
01-10-06, 13:27
Craiglist in Dayton absolutely sucks. That is a shame.

Biggie Smalls
09-18-06, 17:53
Craiglist in Dayton absolutely sucks. That is a shame.Any other local list or suggestions?

Jeff Beon
08-01-07, 21:44
I am heading to Dayton next week and checked out the Dayton Craigs list. There are a number of reasonable listings. Sort what I answer when in other cities. Why hasn't anyone posted in so long? It would be great if anyone gives a report. I sure would like a lead by the time I get to town. Keep an eye open and hopefully I can report next week on what I find.

Masternut
08-16-07, 21:43
Has anyone had sampled Heaven?

HungryEye
09-14-07, 09:21
Anyone have a report on Michelle?

Thanks,

Two Nutts
09-18-07, 20:07
Has anyone had sampled Heaven?

I saw her sunday night $50 for hour, she said don't kiss here or there, don't put your fingers there either. No playing around, just headed for the package with a condom and started sucking until i came, which lasted about 10 min. she is good at that. but it was all over after that, good bye hug, call me next time. Probably won't do that again with her. Way too much for what I got.

Sorcerer
09-18-07, 21:35
Anyone have a report on Michelle?

Thanks,

She is a druggie - and gives a hard massage with a quickie ending - enjoy

Cdvanessa07
10-11-07, 01:58
I saw her sunday night $50 for hour, she said don't kiss here or there, don't put your fingers there either. No playing around, just headed for the package with a condom and started sucking until i came, which lasted about 10 min. she is good at that. but it was all over after that, good bye hug, call me next time. Probably won't do that again with her. Way too much for what I got.I heard she was near the Dayton Mall. Which hotel was she in?

Darrell01
11-01-07, 00:30
I heard she was near the Dayton Mall. Which hotel was she in?Hey Newbie,

Try posting some info before you go asking stuff like that. Nobody is gonna tell what hotel someone is staying at.

Justaclient
01-02-08, 00:16
I really don't understand why anyone would use craigslist. Its way too risky. Theres a reason why the girls are so cheap, most are druggies, some work with cops. Michelle herself has been busted recently. Logged in as GUEST on ..

Printer Friendly Docket
2007 CR 04493
STATE OF OHIO VS. XXXXXXXXXXXX.
To view party information, click on that party's name.
CRIMINAL CASE SUMMARY
Prelim Case Nbr :
DEFENDANT
XXXXXXXXXXXX
View Charges
D.O.B. : XXXXXX

KETTERING, OH 45409-0000
Jurisdiction : DIR
Charge : 2925.11(A)-40(323)
Description : POSSESSION OF HEROIN
Degree of Off. : F5
Prosecutor : No Prosecutor Entered
Judge : GORMAN, BARBARA P.

CASE STATUS : OPEN
FILED ON : 10/29/2007Seems to me the safest way to go is with agencies. On craigslist and other forums sure you can get a review but you don't know whos writing that review. The cops are all over craigslist posing as incalls, arresting the craigslist girls then have them roll on yoou in incalls. Agencies may be more money. But whens the last time you heard of cops running a agency?

London W2
02-18-08, 11:06
She is a druggie - and gives a hard massage with a quickie ending - enjoyI'll second that.. the "massage" was so rough that I was in pain for three days afterwards. No exaggeration. She never stopped talking a mile a minute the whole time. Decent HJ. This is one I will not be repeating.

Gem City Mongo
10-14-08, 08:19
Anybody seen Sassy? Is she legit?

Rachael Myles
05-12-10, 13:24
Greetings everyone,

Rachael Myles believes that she knows a provider who has a sexually transmitted disease.

Please contact her by PM for further info.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sidney Merlot
05-24-10, 18:44
Greetings everyone,

Rachael Myles believes that she knows a provider who has a sexually transmitted disease.

Please contact her by PM for further info.

Thanks,

JacksonYou won't return calls

Answer emails

So lets not cause drama unless you have the proof like a doc note. Shut it up. I have emailed and asked lots of ladies and gents everyones is cluless. I tired to get an answer from you and you won't speak.

Your behavior unacceptable anti-social behavior is a violation of ORC § 2903. 211, Menacing by Stalking, and § 2917. 21, Telecommunications Harassment. Violation of ORC § 2921. 13. That is the law if its made up.

Mark35
03-05-17, 10:07
Has anyone ever heard of this girl. She goes by jinx.

Mark35
03-05-17, 10:37
Has anyone heard of this chick. Is she legit.

Konankw96
09-14-17, 01:25
She is so sexy and free and open to all.

BiEnemy1998
07-06-22, 05:10
She is so sexy and free and open to all.Can you tell me. Who is she.