PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Craigslist Reviews

One Wing Low
12-18-05, 12:13
A lot of girls are working in OC using CL.

Please add your reviews here to help your brother mongers.

Member #3942
12-18-05, 12:15
Yes good idea. I think there might be another section to post but here would be better. I saw some that give massage that might be ok. Private massage from some black or young little chick would be sweet. Kinda tempted to try a black girl with a nice ass. Wonder if they do a good massage?

One Wing Low
12-18-05, 12:27
She sounds like an older woman, not the young girl in the pic. There are quite a few girls listed under her phone number. More than one girls answered the phone within 15 minutes. She told me she travels with a few other girls. It sounds like an agency.

She agreed to meet me at a hotel at the corner of 405 and Harbor in half hour. When I got down there and called her, she said she was on her way to LAX to return home. What a load of shit.

This is typical agency when they can't arrange for a girl to go to the hotel to upsell or to rob you. Avoid like shit.

HELLO GENTLEMEN!! MY NAME IS ROXI AND I HAVE JUST ARRIVED AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SHOW ME WHAT THEY MEAN BY GREAT CALI FUN!!!! I STAND 5'6" AND WEIGH 120LBS. YES GENTS THAT MEANS I AM PETITE WITH JUST ENOUGH CURVES TO MAKE ME IRRESTABLE. JUST LOOK AT MY PICTURES. AND YES THEY ARE 100% ME. TAKEN JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO.

I WOULD LOVE FOR THAT RIGHT PERSON TO CUM OVER AND ENJOY SOME TIME. WE CAN THINK OF MANY WAYS TO KEEP OURSELVES OCCUPIED. *WINKS* JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD.

I ALSO OFFER SERVICES SUCH AS: DOMINATION, ROLEPLAYING, FETISHES, AND FANTASIES.

SO LETS GET TOGETHER FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE WITH NO RUSH.

KISSES
ROXI
*82 650 814-7372

One Wing Low
12-18-05, 12:31
Reported by Mustafa in the Pomona section. Samantha looks like an overweight woman who acts like she's too good for the mongers.

I called up and almost went to her last week. Scratch her from my list. Thanks Mustafa.

Fellas:
BEWARE:
The lowpoint of my trip was a session with Samantha of Samantha Catering. she's a real piece of shit! Says one thing and promises to do some really basic things , takes my money and then doesn;t feel like doing them. She's a complete RIP-OFF ARTIST who is absolutely and completely worthless. Save yourselves your hard earned money and time and DON'T SPEND IT ON THIS *****!! You would be much better off getting 2-3 good blows from a Holt girl than this Samantha ASSWIPE!
Stafa

One Wing Low
12-18-05, 12:35
They are 2 overweight girls who have a serious heroin habit. They live in a filthy motel room in Buena Park with a crip gang. There are trash, needles and shooting paraphenalia strewn all over the room. Kimmy has track marks all over her arms. It looks like someone recently gave her a black eye.

They are so fat and flabby. The pictures of their asses in CL are just a joke. The pics are fakes, nowhere resembling the nasty reality.

One Wing Low
12-18-05, 12:50
Post deleted in fairness to Deserea who is a very nice girl.

Nico
12-18-05, 13:08
Post Deleted

One Wing Low
12-18-05, 13:16
You are probably right. Deserea is a very nice girl. I had a nice long session with her then spent half hour holding her tight young body while she posted in the net. She was very nice and gentle.

It looks like some girls are out trying to hurt her.

Please remove or edit the negative content in your post about Deserea and I will do mine.

This is totally untrue.

Nico
12-18-05, 13:20
I know it's untrue because if so I would also be affected and I'm not.

One Wing Low
12-18-05, 21:56
310 924 8926 belonged to Icee who posted very hot pics. Candy bought this number from someone. She's nowhere as hot.

She's about 22, 5'5 140 Lbs on the heavy side with a below-average face, missing a few teeth. She has a large tattoo, looks like a Harley-Davidson emblem, on her lower back. She said she's originally from Columbia, moved to Harlem, NY, now settled in Socal. She works out of various hotels.

She's a hardened pro, typical ghetto girl, without the beauty, grace and femininity of most SW. I would not repeat.

Joe Monger
12-19-05, 03:21
Reported by Mustafa in the Pomona section. Samantha looks like an overweight woman who acts like she's too good for the mongers.

I called up and almost went to her last week. Scratch her from my list. Thanks Mustafa.

Whatever. I'm not arguing with you but I, and others on this board, have hooked up with her and had great experiences. This hobby is, and has always been, YMMV. A quick look at her reviews on TER show that she's gotten a pretty good response from her customers. Here are the last ten scores: 9, 8, 8, 7, 7, 8, 7, 7, 7, 9. I'd reccommend that you do your research before you blast a provider you've never met.

Joe

Attbtwo
12-28-05, 00:25
Any info you can provide. Thanks.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/120836257.html

Trojan Swinger
12-28-05, 04:49
I was in Imperial for the first time last Sunday, and it was a much better experience than Flamingo’s. First of all there was no annoying waitress selling you lady’s drinks (we had lengthy conversations about her). In fact I was hoping that the Imperial waitresses came often, one of then was pretty darn cute (blonde one with black uniform).

Anyway, two dance options: 1. $10 for lap dances, and they do it right where you are seated, nearby the floor. And 2. Inside VIP room. Same price, but you have to pay sets of 5 songs.

Some dancers that were cute/talented

Blondes: Cherry and Jade (Stunning Barbies)
Brunette: Alexandra (She looked like an Asian/Hispanic Mix, very sexy dancer)
Black: Desire (I hope this is her name. She knows how to shake her booties and grind)

I checked the lineup and witness some laps close by, and decide to go with Alexandra. But everyone seems to be all over her. I ended up with Jade in the VIP room. Almost cancelled on her since she had to go on stage show and other dancers were nearby. But she assured me that the dances inside are full contact. So I went in and she was right. Hands were roaming everywhere. Got a nice grind and in the process, gave her a nice backrub that she seemed to like. I was able to slip in the question: Are you wet? To which she responded: Always. Again, she was right when I gained access. Since it was kind of late (1:30 a.m.) I could not reapeat another set but we kissed and promised to see each other again next week.

Jade is a fine blonde, tall with killer and soft body.