PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Spa

wavrider
12-17-05, 10:05
Patronized Diamond Spa, first two visit's were great. Went again yesterday and decided to stay for a two hour massage, (once is not enough with that girl from Thailand).

Mamasan, little short Korean (used to have S&D before they got shut down)
opened the door not once, not twice, but three times during my session.
Mamasan talked very rude and in a disrespectful manner. Wanting to know what we were doing for two hours behind a closed door.

Every time she opened the door I was draped as per florida regulations.
I paid for two hours up front and decided after the third time she opened the door that I am out of there.

Now I have been there twice before and had excellent service and extra's on the menu so it blew my mind when Mamasan was acting like that.

One hour and ten minutes into a two hour session I said enough is enough so I got dressed and Mamasan again walked in to the room handing me $70 for the second hour and said I needed to go. There was no other customers and the girl giving me massage said they were slow all week.

I told mamasan to keep the money as the way she runs her business she is going to need it more than me. She put it in my hand and grabbed my arm tried to drag me out of the room. She is maybe 95lbs. soaking wet trying to drag my 225lb ass out of there. I laughed at her put the $70 on the table along with a $ to tip the girl,( hell of a tip but I was pissed by this time) and apologized to the girl for her bosses actions and left the premises.

Here is the kicker. The girl and I are friends. She called me about an hour later and told me that Mamasan took the $70 and the $100 off the table and did not give her anything for the second hour that was paid for in advance because she did not perform a second hour of massage.

Long story but to summarize, Diamond spa has great talent, best looking girls in town, extra's are available when mamasan is not there. The management is crazy and in my opinion it is not worth the hassle to patronize this spa.

Those of you who know me know I am an AMP exclusive monger. I have never been treated in such a manner as this. The girl told me that an earlier customer walked out also because mamasan kept opening the door during the session.

Just my two cents worth. Enjoy and be safe. But spend your hard earned green somewhere else other than Diamond. In reality Diamond Spa is just a chunk of dirty coal. WAV.

Per143
12-17-05, 10:50
Patronized Diamond Spa, first two visit's were great. Went again yesterday and decided to stay for a two hour massage, (once is not enough with that girl from Thailand).

Mamasan, little short Korean (used to have S&D before they got shut down)
opened the door not once, not twice, but three times during my session.
Mamasan talked very rude and in a disrespectful manner. Wanting to know what we were doing for two hours behind a closed door.

Every time she opened the door I was draped as per florida regulations.
I paid for two hours up front and decided after the third time she opened the door that I am out of there.

Now I have been there twice before and had excellent service and extra's on the menu so it blew my mind when Mamasan was acting like that.

One hour and ten minutes into a two hour session I said enough is enough so I got dressed and Mamasan again walked in to the room handing me $70 for the second hour and said I needed to go. There was no other customers and the girl giving me masage said they were slow all week.

I told mamasan to keep the money as the way she runs her business she is going to need it more than me. She put it in my hand and grabbed my arm tried to drag me out of the room. She is maybe 95lbs. soaking wet trying to drag my 225lb ass out of there. I laughed at her put the $70 on the table along with a $ to tip the girl,( hell of a tip but I was pissed by this time) and apologized to the girl for her bosses actions and left the premises.

Here is the kicker. The girl and I are friends/ fuck buddies. She called me about an hour later and told me that Mamasan took the $70 and the $100 off the table and did not give her anything for the second hour that was paid for in advance because she did not perform a second hour of massage.

Long story but to summarize, Diamond spa has great talent, best looking girls in town, extra's are available when mamasan is not there. The management is crazy and in my opinion it is not worth the hassle to patronize this spa.

Those of you who know me know I am an AMP exclusive monger. I have never been treated in such a manner as this. The girl told me that an earlier customer walked out also because mamasan kept opening the door during the session.

Just my two cents worth. Enjoy and be safe. But spend your hard earned green somewhere else other than Diamond. In reality Diamond Spa is just a chunk of dirty coal. WAV.Wav, sad to hear that happened to you not sure wat happening to AMP mamsan's but almost happened same in my last visit to Angel therapy.. got serviced by judy .. worst massage ever got and on top of it it was 80$ than usual 70..

LexLuther
12-17-05, 12:06
Maybe Wavrider has been a bad boy and this was Santa's way of giving you the proverbial lump of coal for Christmas.

Sorry, but your use of that analogy brought this to mind.

In all seriousness though, this mamasan sounds like she is a bit crazy. That's no way to treat customers. Good advice for other mongers to stay away.

Lex

Diver3
12-17-05, 23:54
What is Mamasan's name?

I have been a long time customer of Diamond and was always pretty happy. Used to always see Judy. But last time everything seemed dfferent (of course, I had just came back for the West Coast after burying my mother, so everythin was wierd!)

Saw Sue that time and I beleive that she is the manager now? don't know, just trying to get things straight in me mind again.

Thanks!

D3

Stewie Griffin
12-19-05, 00:49
They never would have gotten any extra money from me.

Just Cruzin
12-19-05, 12:12
I only went there once, the lady doing the massage wouldn't lose the top which wasn't a big deal, but after the happy ending and she folded up the towel she just used to clean me up with and put it back on the shelf and that was enough for me to never go back. No offense, but I don't want your stuff wiped on me and I am sure it is the same the other way around.
Just my 2 cents.
Safe AMPing,
JC

wavrider
12-19-05, 17:46
Had to smile at your comment Lex. I was definately trying to be a bad boy!

Manager's name? I did not catch a name, she is short, perhaps 5 feet even, 100 lbs. black hair past her shoulders, and no chest. If I am not mistaken she used to have S&D before they got closed down.

The girl I was seeing did mention that business was real slow and that the manager still was working. Which did not set to well as the girl's are there to make money and if business is slow usually the manager only works when not enough girls for rush hour customers. Perhaps her name is Sue.

wavrider
12-21-05, 08:34
I got the phone call last night.

That manager runs off good customer's and then let's her girls get busted. So much for her screening tactic's.

Enjoy and be safe. WAV.

Old School
12-21-05, 19:08
I visited SUN SPA last night, I was told by my provider, "Too many police, here no good go somewhere else, I go to NY, here no good. Let's face it, won't be long before AMP'S shut down and strip clubs are gone.

Old School

Quuxfoo
12-22-05, 02:42
I got the phone call last night.

That manager runs off good customer's and then let's her girls get busted. So much for her screening tactic's.

Enjoy and be safe. WAV.This really sucks. I had just discovered Diamond Spa last week and had one of the best times ever at an amp. :(

wavrider
12-23-05, 18:40
I know what you mean about AMP'S slowly going down hill.

Diamond was a nice dream. Oh well, there will be another sometime soon so I am told (smile). Until then enjoy and be safe, WAV.

Stewie Griffin
12-24-05, 00:34
I visited SUN SPA last night, I was told by my provider, "Too many police, here no good go somewhere else, I go to NY, here no good. Let's face it, won't be long before AMP'S shut down and strip clubs are gone.

Old School

Damn... That is my usual spot... I think i may move to a private provider....