PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine and Baby Doll

Member #1381
12-14-05, 03:16
Both Sunshine and Baby Doll are definitely for real!!!!

These 2 beauties were standing at the end of the hall down from myhotel room when I got in from my meetings today. I did a few in and outs to get a better look and to get their attention. I appeared that the person they came to see stood them up. So lucky me... I "accidentally" ran into them in the parking lot and started a conversation with Sunshine. she introduced herself and her friend and I immediately knew who they were.

These 2 are a couple of hotties. Sunshine is MUCH better looking than the pictures posted on the web. Her body is awsome. Bootilicious with a nicely shaped thick waist and black man's booty.

I did not get to say much to Babydoll as she kept walking back toward the street as Sunshine and I headed back to my room for some more "conversation".

We got the legal stuff out of the way (even though I was quite sure she was the real thing on the web).

The clothes came off and we had nice time of bcd activities. She does have her "safety" limitations - but none that hindered me from having a good time - at least for the $.

He friend is a petite little thing with a banging little body as well. I would definitely be interested in hittin' that before I leave Orlando

As with any ladies out there, YMMV. But, I think Sunshine will loosen her restrictions as she gets to know you. But that's just a hunch.

http://www.eros-tampa.com/files/ta-cash1-sunshine1.htm

Bubbaneedsit
12-14-05, 19:01
The clothes came off and we had nice time of bcd activities. She does have her "safety" limitations - but none that hindered me from having a good time - at least for the $....
But, I think Sunshine will loosen her restrictions as she gets to know you. But that's just a hunch.
What are these "restrictions"? She's already advertised that she offers complete satisfaction including trips to Greece. At the rates she charges an hour I'd hope she'd start to feel fairly comfortable pretty quickly. Everyone here saw her mug shot in the last round of arrests...this isn't her first day at the office.

Member #1381
12-15-05, 02:09
I was somewhat disappointed that there was no DATY and no FK..... I did not seet a greek tour. Spoke alot about her safety.

But the ride she gave me (less the restrictions) was satisfying. If I had only read the CL review on Baby Doll before leaving the room, my selection between the 2 may have been different. But I was horny and I was mesmorized by that booty....

Saw her walking the streets again tonite as I was turning into my hotel; she saw me (recognized my car) as well. But it is late and I would rather have a little more intimacy in the date. Also, note that I took the 30 min sample deal for $.

Heisenberg5150
11-26-16, 23:36
Both Sunshine and Baby Doll are definitely for real!!!!

These 2 beauties were standing at the end of the hall down from myhotel room when I got in from my meetings today. I did a few in and outs to get a better look and to get their attention. I appeared that the person they came to see stood them up. So lucky me... I "accidentally" ran into them in the parking lot and started a conversation with Sunshine. she introduced herself and her friend and I immediately knew who they were.

These 2 are a couple of hotties. Sunshine is MUCH better looking than the pictures posted on the web. Her body is awsome. Bootilicious with a nicely shaped thick waist and black man's booty.

I did not get to say much to Babydoll as she kept walking back toward the street as Sunshine and I headed back to my room for some more "conversation".

We got the legal stuff out of the way (even though I was quite sure she was the real thing on the web).

The clothes came off and we had nice time of bcd activities. She does have her "safety" limitations - but none that hindered me from having a good time - at least for the $.

He friend is a petite little thing with a banging little body as well. I would definitely be interested in hittin' that before I leave Orlando

As with any ladies out there, YMMV. But, I think Sunshine will loosen her restrictions as she gets to know you. But that's just a hunch.

http://www.eros-tampa.com/files/ta-cash1-sunshine1.htmNice Score, looks like you made out there!