PDA

View Full Version : Eli little Mama

Member #6108
04-26-21, 13:28
I asked before for any info OR past experiences you had with this New Britain poster. She took guys to a cheap motel in Berlin or at her single family home in New Britain or car dates. She posted on WRP an STG daily.

Good in bed eager to please. 5 ft 7 slim She also went by Elijah. Lost track of her 12 months ago with covid. Now she posts about once every 2 weeks. Anybobr PM me with current info or past experiences please.

Mustafa
04-26-21, 14:12
I asked before for any info OR past experiences you had with this New Britain poster. She took guys to a cheap motel in Berlin or at her single family home in New Britain or car dates. She posted on WRP an STG daily.

Good in bed eager to please. 5 ft 7 slim She also went by Elijah. Lost track of her 12 months ago with covid. Now she posts about once every 2 weeks. Anybobr PM me with current info or past experiences please.Ron:

I respect you as a valued Senior Member and for all the great info that you share with all of us.

I recommend that you don't pursue Eli little Mama as she's bad news. Untrustworthy. Her hubby / BF follows her on dates and causes issues.

Better to forget about her and pursue your many better options.