PDA

View Full Version : Lexi

Toocan 3
04-09-21, 10:28
Wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Lexi recently? Not having any luck myself.

Junior13
04-13-21, 09:48
Wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Lexi recently? Not having any luck myself.Just did a back check to March 4th, during that time she posted 8 times, so she's out there, but it looks like she makes a post then waits for a regular to hit her up. Over that time frame.

I've connected a few times, so it's doable. I will say my visits where AAA hot so she's still worth it. Given that my mileage, yours, and every bodies varies, but she's probably all alone at the top.

Toocan 3
04-13-21, 19:35
Just did a back check to March 4th, during that time she posted 8 times, so she's out there, but it looks like she makes a post then waits for a regular to hit her up. Over that time frame.

I've connected a few times, so it's doable. I will say my visits where AAA hot so she's still worth it. Given that my mileage, yours, and every bodies varies, but she's probably all alone at the top.Guess I just been a day or two late. Thats about par for the course. I don't see anyone down here in hillbilly heaven that could challenge her for top billing, that is for sure. Guess I just need to watch closer and catch her ads.

Junior13
04-13-21, 23:31
Guess I just been a day or two late. Thats about par for the course. I don't see anyone down here in hillbilly heaven that could challenge her for top billing, that is for sure. Guess I just need to watch closer and catch her ads.Just thinkin, I wouldn't wait around for her, when you want her text her. You'll either hit it or you won't, who cares you ain't hitting it now, so go for it when you want it. She once told me that she much prefers older guys, and you sound like that could be you. So go for it, don't wait for her to post! In my own case sometimes she texts me sometime me her, it's totally random. She's the best around, you need to hit all you can, cause it never lasts! Be safe and nail that sweet ass!

Steven Hyde
04-16-21, 08:31
Just thinkin, I wouldn't wait around for her, when you want her text her. You'll either hit it or you won't, who cares you ain't hitting it now, so go for it when you want it. She once told me that she much prefers older guys, and you sound like that could be you. So go for it, don't wait for her to post! In my own case sometimes she texts me sometime me her, it's totally random. She's the best around, you need to hit all you can, cause it never lasts! Be safe and nail that sweet ass!Well said my guy. I can't count on both hands the number of times I've had the pleasure, and it never gets boring. Now that she's independent it's even better.

Junior13
04-16-21, 17:33
Well said my guy. I can't count on both hands the number of times I've had the pleasure, and it never gets boring. Now that she's independent it's even better.I wandered if any one else saw the improvement, LOL. No one talks much about her lately like T can pointed out, so kinda funny that you added that at the end of your comment. Got to give the girl a big hell yes for upping her game. To bad more of these girls can't figure out what a drag " management " of any kind is to them. Like I've noticed you pointing out before she's not your average provider. For myself hope she stays happily "independent " for awhile now.