PDA

View Full Version : No-tels in far west 'burbs..

Corndog #2
12-12-05, 09:28
No one seems to have info regarding inexpensive hotels in Elgin, so lets expand that...Anyone know of anything in the far northwest 'burbs, like Algonquin, Crystal Lake, etc.

Tom Kat
12-12-05, 11:01
Cordog,

I know of one in Palatine. It's called the Haven Motel and is at 600 E. Northwest Highway. Hope this helps.
TomKat

No one seems to have info regarding inexpensive hotels in Elgin, so lets expand that...Anyone know of anything in the far northwest 'burbs, like Algonquin, Crystal Lake, etc.

Tom Kat
12-12-05, 11:03
Has anyone had any experience with Spa World in Algonquin. Stopped there on Friday evening just to get the lay of the land and was told a massage was sixty for an hour. Sounds reasonable but would be interested if any extra services are offered.
Tom Kat

The Screws
12-12-05, 19:52
Has anyone had any experience with Spa World in Algonquin. Stopped there on Friday evening just to get the lay of the land and was told a massage was sixty for an hour. Sounds reasonable but would be interested if any extra services are offered.

Tom KatTk,

Word on the place is you will need to part with Big Ben.

Be ready, they ask for double ben. Ymmv.

Young Man
12-13-05, 00:52
Tom Kat

TK,

I go there when I visit friends in Huntley, standard HS is available as long as the Woman does not think you are the fuzz. They had a nice shower set up but they stopped offering it because of the pressure from the village. If you look there are some reviews that are posted here about the world spa including a couple from me.

The women tend to be a lil' older then I like.

HTH,

YM

Mick23
12-14-05, 11:35
HS is standard here. I've never been able to get any other extras, but I've only been a few times.

Mick

Ohboy
12-21-05, 16:03
HS is standard here. I've never been able to get any other extras, but I've only been a few times.

Mick
What was the tip? Is this the place that used to have Russian or Polish women?

Young Man
12-22-05, 00:20
What was the tip? Is this the place that used to have Russian or Polish women?

Older Korean ladies. Standard Tip is .20 normal HS at a AMP.

DeanTheDream
07-18-11, 14:32
You can Hotwire a room online for 40-70$ typically. Unfortunately they include the area of Randall Road all way up to Jacobs HS, a holiday inn there. So if you wanted to stay close to Etown you might end up getting a room in Algonquin. Anyone try the place on Villa next to the old bowling alley and puerto rican restaurant.

Orangewood
07-22-11, 13:02
Anyone try the place on Villa next to the old bowling alley and puerto rican restaurant.$50 w/$10 deposit. Clean-ish room, not too bad. Certainly doesn't entertain any notion of being above providing services to the hourly user.

HenryA77
10-11-20, 17:40

MickWay more is available. Sometimes the lady is ok, sometimes HJ might be all you would want.

JackRam
10-12-20, 10:59
Way more is available. Sometimes the lady is ok, sometimes HJ might be all you would want.Just an FYI. The post you just quoted was from 2005. Sucks getting old. LOL.