PDA

View Full Version : Gangbang

TheRogue099
03-22-21, 21:26
I have an UTR (well, probably not after this) that I have known for over 8 years. We just reconnected here in the Clearwater area (lucky me). After some discussion, she is looking for some "new" connections. However, she wanted to knock off her bucket list of being GB'd.

So what a better way to take of that and to introduce some of you Gents to her.

We are looking at mid-April (dates have not been set though) - 2 hours of fun with 5-8 Gents.

If you are interested in attending, toss me a quick message. For now, I WILL NOT be sending you or showing you a picture of her UNTIL we set the date / time. - Let me just say if you like a tall, height / weight proportioned woman, then you will enjoy her. 6' barefooted. Long black hair to her waist.

This will occur in the Clearwater / Dunedin area.

I'll update as we coordinate a date and time.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
03-23-21, 13:11
Small, short update -.

Gents, due to the numerous inquiries I have received, I have asked her to give me a date ASAP. No piddling around. LOL.

This way it gives you gents time to plan. I am thinking of a 8 pm start time on the date we select.

I know things happen as we get closer to prime time but I ask this of you. Please, if you say you are going to show, show! - I had a GB a few years ago (check Tampa UTR thread if I remember) - 10 gents said they would be there. Only 2 showed. Disappointing for her but the 2 gents had a blast.

She or I will not be giving out her info for private meets before or after the GB. Why? Because she is treating this as a meet & greet so to speak and will only see gents she has already met.

Hope this helps a little.

BigDSrq
03-28-21, 16:49
Small, short update -.

Gents, due to the numerous inquiries I have received, I have asked her to give me a date ASAP. No piddling around. LOL.

This way it gives you gents time to plan. I am thinking of a 8 pm start time on the date we select.

I know things happen as we get closer to prime time but I ask this of you. Please, if you say you are going to show, show! - I had a GB a few years ago (check Tampa UTR thread if I remember) - 10 gents said they would be there. Only 2 showed. Disappointing for her but the 2 gents had a blast.

She or I will not be giving out her info for private meets before or after the GB. Why? Because she is treating this as a meet & greet so to speak and will only see gents she has already met.

Hope this helps a little.Sounds good I'm always down. Lmk.

Scooter 480
04-01-21, 19:19
Sounds good I'm always down. Lmk.I would love to join if you have room for one more.

TheRogue099
04-11-21, 05:58
I have not forgotten about anyone! LOL.

She is still out of town (in another state) visiting family.

RookieMonger
04-11-21, 09:00
I have not forgotten about anyone! LOL.

She is still out of town (in another state) visiting family.Can you post her pic? Blur out her face? Or pm me her pic? Interested!! Thanks.

JasonG76
04-11-21, 19:14
I guess this isn't happening.

J.

TheRogue099
04-12-21, 16:50
Ok Gents. I have found a more easier way (for me at least) to communicate with the setup and details and such.

I am bringing this to Kik chat. I am restricted here because I have to "wait" 1 minute or so before I can respond to another PM. Takes up too much of my time. LOL.

That being said, I talked to her last night, she will be back in town in another week or so (while that is vague, I am going to go out on a limb and say before the end of this month). She knows that you guys are chomping at the bit awaiting her arrival back to town.

Anyway, shoot me your Kik name and I will start a Group and add names.

Thanks.

And remember the old saying "good things come to those that wait" - Be patient and thanks.

TheRogue099
04-29-21, 22:09
And remember the old saying "good things come to those that wait" - Be patient and thanks.I hope that old saying worked!

Chase Star
04-30-21, 04:37
So guys, I just left the Mia Gangbang and our gracious host, TheRogue099, asked me to post my review of the event.

First, a little bit about our lovely guest of honor Mia. I think most of you guys would have really liked her. She's a very sweet girl, or I should say woman. If your thing is those skinny little 20 yo's with the GPS, then maybe Mia wouldn't be for you. But if you like the more mature (but not old) providers that are straightforward and really down to earth and, most importantly, really know what they're doing then Mia may be exactly what you're looking for. Guys, this girl, excuse me woman, really knows how to suck cock. She is a big girl, not by any means fat, but really tall (nearly 6 ft) with curves in all the right places, big soft yet full and firm tits, plump ass and a surprisingly tight pussy.

As for the gangbang itself, as it turned out only 5 guys showed up. Since it was Mia's first gangbang that might have been just as well though I think she was hoping for a bit more. Still, I think it was enough to make Mia feel like a queen but not so many that we were bumping into each other in our rush to get at Mia. And let me say, the 5 of us managed to give Mia a good work out, while at the same time she gave us a good work out too. More than one of us were a little short of breath after pounding away at her for a while and she took it all like a champ.

This evening was an opportunity for Mia to fulfill one of her fantasies and I think she walked away feeling quite satisfied as did all of us. But, as much as that, the meeting served as an audition of sorts for Mia to find a few new playmates. She's completely a UTR who never advertises and is selective about who she'll see on a regular basis. But her requirements are really quite simple. You can and should bring your dick, just don't act like one.

Thanks again to Rogue for inviting us.

ManateeFresh
05-01-21, 16:19
So guys, I just left the Mia Gangbang and our gracious host, TheRogue099, asked me to post my review of the event.

First, a little bit about our lovely guest of honor Mia. I think most of you guys would have really liked her. She's a very sweet girl, or I should say woman. If your thing is those skinny little 20 yo's with the GPS, then maybe Mia wouldn't be for you. But if you like the more mature (but not old) providers that are straightforward and really down to earth and, most importantly, really know what they're doing then Mia may be exactly what you're looking for. Guys, this girl, excuse me woman, really knows how to suck cock. She is a big girl, not by any means fat, but really tall (nearly 6 ft) with curves in all the right places, big soft yet full and firm tits, plump ass and a surprisingly tight pussy.

As for the gangbang itself, as it turned out only 5 guys showed up. Since it was Mia's first gangbang that might have been just as well though I think she was hoping for a bit more. Still, I think it was enough to make Mia feel like a queen but not so many that we were bumping into each other in our rush to get at Mia. And let me say, the 5 of us managed to give Mia a good work out, while at the same time she gave us a good work out too. More than one of us were a little short of breath after pounding away at her for a while and she took it all like a champ.

This evening was an opportunity for Mia to fulfill one of her fantasies and I think she walked away feeling quite satisfied as did all of us. But, as much as that, the meeting served as an audition of sorts for Mia to find a few new playmates. She's completely a UTR who never advertises and is selective about who she'll see on a regular basis. But her requirements are really quite simple. You can and should bring your dick, just don't act like one.

Thanks again to Rogue for inviting us.Sounds like fun. I was on board until the date was announced. I was under the assumption is was going to be on a weekend, and Thursdays were too tough for me to do. Oh well. I did love her pics though and would be honored to be on her list of regulars.

MackG1967
05-03-21, 11:20
Sounds like fun. I was on board until the date was announced. I was under the assumption is was going to be on a weekend, and Thursdays were too tough for me to do. Oh well. I did love her pics though and would be honored to be on her list of regulars.Any Greek or DP on menu?

M Fever
07-07-21, 20:17
I heard about a gangbang taking place north west Tampa at the Hilton hotel by the Veterans this Friday night. Friend gave me the info he heard at work and a pm from a friend on another website to see if I could find out more on how to get some invites for some buddies.

Anyone know anything?

Sicilia21
07-08-21, 11:28
I heard about a gangbang taking place north west Tampa at the Hilton hotel by the Veterans this Friday night. Friend gave me the info he heard at work and a pm from a friend on another website to see if I could find out more on how to get some invites for some buddies.

Anyone know anything?I'm also interested, if you could share some intel.

Kmach
07-08-21, 14:19

Anyone know anything?I hadn't heard anything about this but would love to know more.

M Fever
07-08-21, 18:00

Anyone know anything?Got the info I needed. A friend pointed me to another site that this was advised on. It's legit I'm going and confirmed.

Sicilia21
08-01-21, 01:43
Went to one 3 nights ago.

It was pretty cool.

Slightly more dudes than chicks.

Fucked her pussy and mouth.

Good hosts.

Would go again.

TheRogue099
08-04-21, 21:11
Gents. I have a nice lady that wants to have a GB.

Thursday. August 19 - 7 pm Clearwater / St. Pete area.

PM if interested along with your Kik handle.

Please, do not ask for pics I will not be giving them out here.

Also, don't PM me if you have no intention on coming or unavailable on that date. You still won't get info even if you fake it. LOL.

Sicilia21
08-15-21, 08:03
GB in st pete.

4 ladies available.

1 was a squirter, fit and gorgeous.

Nice talent and stole the show.

Would repeat.

DatsCool58
08-15-21, 11:26
GB in st pete.

4 ladies available.

1 was a squirter, fit and gorgeous.

Nice talent and stole the show.

Would repeat.Sorry for my naivety but these GB's, is it private with the girl or is everyone watching?

Sicilia21
08-15-21, 19:29
Sorry for my naivety but these GB's, is it private with the girl or is everyone watching?You all take turns but yes its like an open market so everyone watches, I usual drink up a bit and show, some are clear as day. Depends on your choice.

DatsCool58
08-17-21, 19:47
You all take turns but yes its like an open market so everyone watches, I usual drink up a bit and show, some are clear as day. Depends on your choice.Thanks but not sure my cup of tea.

JakeSteed1838
08-25-21, 12:38

Also, don't PM me if you have no intention on coming or unavailable on that date. You still won't get info even if you fake it. LOL.Sorry I had to back out but did this happen, if so how did it go, setting up more, etc?

Thanks.

TheRogue099
08-27-21, 13:31
Sorry I had to back out but did this happen, if so how did it go, setting up more, etc?

Thanks.Went well. Someone else may be along to post something about it. Just keep an eye on this thread for any future ones.

ITellNoLies
08-29-21, 19:30

Also, don't PM me if you have no intention on coming or unavailable on that date. You still won't get info even if you fake it. LOL.This GB definitely happened. I was fortunate enough to participate last Thursday. It had to be postponed due to some IRL scheduling issues due to no fault of the main attraction. The wonderful and sexy lady definitely put on a show for us! She took direction very well. I won't detail specific events that took place, but we all had a great time. This is the second GB I've been to that was put together by the OP, and both times have been organized very well. To those of you that didn't make it, or worse, backed out at the last minute (you know who you are), you missed out big time! If you have any other questions about it, please reach out to the OP.

Kmach
08-30-21, 08:20
Sorry I had to back out but did this happen, if so how did it go, setting up more, etc?

Thanks.Yep it went down and it was an absolute blast! We made do with a more limited number of dudes but the guest of honor was an insatiable firecracker. I mean we plowed her 8 ways from Sunday and she took it all with enthusiasm and an awesome, fun attitude. Can't stress that enough: the lady is a real sweetheart who's eager to please, personable, and just all-around great.

Many thanks to our host for the evening because that was another great group session with a lovely lady.

TheRogue099
01-12-22, 16:53
Have a MILF (50) that is visiting town and wants to have a GB.

Friday Evening. Redingtoin Beach area - 7 - 9 PM.

PM me if you are interested along with your Kik name. MUST HAVE KIK!

JosefK
01-20-22, 10:26
https://members.seeking.com/member/95ff8988-f091-4b45-b373-d4e96c15b66b?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

Already posted by somebody else in the sugarbaby thread, but nobody seems to be interested there. This lady doesn't have the usual tags of "luxury lifestyle" "life of leisure" and shit like that. Hers are "discretion" "no strings attached" and "non-monogamous" so it doesn't even seem like she's wanting to be compensated. She's probably getting alimony from some poor bastard that also lost his house. Only thing is that she's in Sarasota and somebody would need a Seeking account to contact her initially at least.

In her own words: "My divorce just got finalized, woot! Hoping to do something I've wanted to try for a long time, and host a gang bang for myself at my house, ideally on New Year's Eve. I am looking for guys who are interested in joining, ideally guys who are into being rough also. Open to any age or race. ".

She's 36 years old, claims that she never had kids, and she's not bad looking at all. Gangbangs aren't my thing and I'm currently working out of the state. Is there nobody out there that lost a house to an ex wife and / or had to pay alimony, or in any case wouldn't want to go grudge fuck the shit out of a hot 4'11" non-pro blonde spinner whose holes could possibly be unbelievably tight and is so horny she posted a profile online for the purpose of getting roughly gang fucked? Just curious.

TheRogue099
03-08-22, 21:47
Gents. I have a younger (30 ish) lady that wants to have a GB.

Monday March 28th - 7 pm Clearwater / St. Pete area.

Spinner type who can put on a show.

ITellNoLies
03-08-22, 22:14

Spinner type who can put on a show.I've had the pleasure of attending two of the GB's he's planned before. Coming from Orlando it's always worth the drive for me. Rogue you know I'll be there!

Monger247
03-28-22, 21:55

Spinner type who can put on a show.I had a fantastic time at the GB tonight. If you missed it be sure to get the next one. The **** was hot as fuck and it was respectful group of fellas. We kept that pussy and mouth filled the entire time, can't wait until the next one.

If you're skeptic don't be.

Jimmyh9
03-29-22, 08:10

Spinner type who can put on a show.Traveled all the way from Fort Myers to attend my first ever GB. Only knew the guy hosting and no one else. The lady was excellent and loved every minute. All the other guys were good. Definitely felt comfortable.

TheRogue099
03-29-22, 13:49
Thanks to the gents that showed up. Well behaved and respectful. I KNOW you had a good time.

To the gents that confirmed 2 hours prior to the event and FAILED TO SHOW (you know who you are) - you did 2 things:

1. Disrespected the Lady for Not Showing and;.

2. By not showing, individuals that were on the waiting list did not have the opportunity to join.

Unacceptable. But hey, it is what it is.

On to the next one!

Member #1658
03-29-22, 23:49
Thanks to the gents that showed up. Well behaved and respectful. I KNOW you had a good time.

To the gents that confirmed 2 hours prior to the event and FAILED TO SHOW (you know who you are) - you did 2 things:

1. Disrespected the Lady for Not Showing and;.

2. By not showing, individuals that were on the waiting list did not have the opportunity to join.

Unacceptable. But hey, it is what it is.

On to the next one!Somehow I hadn't noticed this entire thread until just a day or so ago. I sent you my Kik and would very much appreciate an invite in the future!

Thanks!

TheRogue099
03-30-22, 11:59
Somehow I hadn't noticed this entire thread until just a day or so ago. I sent you my Kik and would very much appreciate an invite in the future!

Thanks!You aren't the only one that didn't check their Kik. There were 7 others that gave me their Kik info and I kik'd them once I got the message. Unfortunately, they didn't check their kik either as I got no response back.

I just don't understand it. Smh.

YoungFlDude999
03-30-22, 12:51
You aren't the only one that didn't check their Kik. There were 7 others that gave me their Kik info and I kik'd them once I got the message. Unfortunately, they didn't check their kik either as I got no response back.

I just don't understand it. Smh.I check my kik regularly so I'll send you mine and you let me know when the next one is. I always enjoy saving up and putting on a show of fireworks at GBs haha.

RaysBoltsBucs
04-01-22, 08:52
I had a fantastic time at the GB tonight. If you missed it be sure to get the next one. The **** was hot as fuck and it was respectful group of fellas. We kept that pussy and mouth filled the entire time, can't wait until the next one.

If you're skeptic don't be.I agree with your report 100%. What an amazing show she put on, hot as hell and nasty as fuck. Thanks to Rouge for putting it together. Awesome experience!

TheRogue099
04-02-22, 12:53
I need 1 or 2 recently tested gents for a Creampie Gangbang this evening in Tampa area at 730 pm.

This will be filmed for their OF page. Masks are fine.

Send me your kik info.

MUST BE RECENTLY TESTED. NO EXCEPTIONS!

TheRogue099
04-09-22, 09:34
Have a nice **** that is in town and wants to have a Gangbang this evening. Sorry for the short notice.

If interested PM your Kik handle and put GB 4/9 in the subject header.

Thanks. No playing games gents. Only those that want to show PM me.

TheRogue099
05-09-22, 14:10
Port of Tampa area.

No penetration. Will be filmed for her Only Fans Page, must have I'd.

Send me your Kik info if you can make it.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
05-16-22, 17:28
Gents,

I have 2 Ladies that want a GB. While I don't have the date set (I will update accordingly) it will be happening later this week or next for sure.

If you are interested in attending PM me with your KIK handle. No Kik? Don't bother reaching out.

When messaging me on here PLEASE put 2 Girl GB on the subject line. Much appreciated.

This will take place in the Palm Harbor / Safety Harbor area - 7 pm - 9 pm.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
05-16-22, 22:58
Gents,

I have 2 Ladies that want a GB. Edit: May 24th!

If you are interested in attending PM me with your KIK handle. No Kik? Don't bother reaching out.

When messaging me on here PLEASE put 2 Girl GB on the subject line. Much appreciated.

This will take place in the Palm Harbor / Safety Harbor area - 7 pm - 9 pm.

Thanks.Contact me if interested.

TheRogue099
05-19-22, 20:49
And I had no issue deleting it.

If someone on here wants to accuse me or anyone else on here for things they know nothing about, there is something wrong with that individual.

Nuff Said.

Monger247
05-26-22, 00:28
Contact me if interested.Another spectacular event, it was fun times for all the gents and ladies. Glad I was able to make this one. Keep me in the loop for future events.

TheRogue099
05-27-22, 08:12
Another spectacular event, it was fun times for all the gents and ladies. Glad I was able to make this one. Keep me in the loop for future events.Glad you could make it and it was a pleasure meeting you and some of the other new gents.

But, nothing like having a surprise additional lady show up at the last minute! Went from 2 to 3 real quick. LOL.

TheRogue099
06-08-22, 12:14
GB Saturday June 11.9 pm start time.

PM me with your kik info if interested.

TheRogue099
06-08-22, 13:41
GB Saturday June 11.9 pm start time.

PM me with your kik info if interested.Sorry, 12 Noon Start time.

Clk504
06-11-22, 07:18
I messaged my kik if you still need some guys.

Sorry, 12 Noon Start time..

TheRogue099
06-11-22, 15:19
I messaged my kik if you still need some guys.

.Not sure what is going on, there were 6 of you that I kik'd and no response. Although it's too late now. Check to see if your kik is operating properly.

TheRogue099
06-13-22, 11:12
2 Lady GB. Thursday 6/16 - 7 to 9 pm.

Tampa Area.

Send me your kik info if interested.

TheRogue099
06-17-22, 14:14
7 to 9 pm. St. Pete area.

Send kik info if you are interested.

TheRogue099
07-02-22, 17:36
Need 1 or 2 gents. 60 years of age or OLDER for a GB on July 5 in the evening.

This will be filmed so I'd and release form is required.

Must have kik. If interested, toss me a message.

Thanks.

Grey14
07-02-22, 17:41
Need 1 or 2 gents. 60 years of age or OLDER for a GB on July 5 in the evening.

This will be filmed so I'd and release form is required.

Must have kik. If interested, toss me a message.

Thanks.This reminds me of fake I'd to buy 3. 2 beer back in the day.

Just not quit old enough.

TheRogue099
07-24-22, 22:22
2 girl GB Wednesday July 27 9 PM.

PM me with kik info if interested.

TheRogue099
07-29-22, 16:18
Have a 2/3 girls interested in a GB on Thursday Aug 4.

If interested send kik Info.

Schip
10-09-22, 10:22
I have a very chubby MILF from Brooksville who wants to check off several bucket list items this week. In CHEATING on her soon-to-be ex-husband she wants to really do it all out.

Multiple guys, all bareback, oral and pussy (no anal, sorry). Location still to be determined but likely either a private room at Fantasyland 1 or a hotel in North Pinellas or West Tampa area.

NOTES:

A) she is NOT what some might call overly "cute" but the fact that she is actively cheating on her hubby is hot!

B) she is NOT petite at all so if you are wanting slim, this ain't the GB for you.

C) she thinks of herself as a fuckpig and a sextoy.

D) she wants to be a wh*r* FOR REAL so reasonable donations required (up to each individual but thinking that something starting around a Benjamin is low enough to make her feel cheap but high enough to not insult her).

You MUST be totally DISEASE FREE as in NO STDs of any kind. This is a BAREBACK GANGBANG and you can cum on or in her. Yes, she definitely SWALLOWS too! (I will be posting in the Pasco and Tampa sections also).

Seniors DM for invite.

FlMongerer
10-11-22, 22:03
I have a very chubby MILF from Brooksville who wants to check off several bucket list items this week. In CHEATING on her soon-to-be ex-husband she wants to really do it all out.

Multiple guys, all bareback, oral and pussy (no anal, sorry). Location still to be determined but likely either a private room at Fantasyland 1 or a hotel in North Pinellas or West Tampa area.

NOTES:

A) she is NOT what some might call overly "cute" but the fact that she is actively cheating on her hubby is hot!

B) she is NOT petite at all so if you are wanting slim, this ain't the GB for you.

D) she wants to be a wh*r* FOR REAL so reasonable donations required (up to each individual but thinking that something starting around a Benjamin is low enough to make her feel cheap but high enough to not insult her).

You MUST be totally DISEASE FREE as in NO STDs of any kind. This is a BAREBACK GANGBANG and you can cum on or in her. Yes, she definitely SWALLOWS too! (I will be posting in the Pasco and Tampa sections also).

Seniors DM for invite.Schip. I'm available tomorrow afternoon and I have done a few gangbangs in Atlanta. Your inbox is full, so I figured I'd respond here. Please PM if you have room for one more. Thanks!

Schip
10-12-22, 06:47
Unfortunately, today's gangbang has to be postponed.

Apologies to everyone who expressed interest in attending the GB today.

As a few of you know, I am a pilot and about 20 minutes ago, Dispatch called me in to fly this morning. While I tried to get someone to cover for me, it wasn't possible. We will try again in a couple of weeks but we cannot do it today. Again, my apologies and thanks for your understanding.

SlackAction
10-14-22, 16:10

NOTES:

Seniors DM for invite.She is a cutie. Nice curves.

BigMiguel
10-22-22, 05:52
Unfortunately, today's gangbang has to be postponed.

Apologies to everyone who expressed interest in attending the GB today.

As a few of you know, I am a pilot and about 20 minutes ago, Dispatch called me in to fly this morning. While I tried to get someone to cover for me, it wasn't possible. We will try again in a couple of weeks but we cannot do it today. Again, my apologies and thanks for your understanding.Any plans to reschedule?

TheRogue099
10-27-22, 13:50
A lovely lady wants a GB. Date is Saturday November 12th. 7 pm.

Message me if interested. As always, kik is a requirement. Sorry.

Let's have fun!

TheRogue099
11-02-22, 08:53

Let's have fun!1 spot has opened up if anyone is interested.

TheRogue099
11-11-22, 08:01

Let's have fun!If you're interested for tomorrow reach out.

A spot just opened up. Thanks.

TheRogue099
11-22-22, 14:40
GB Saturday November 26th. Tampa / Clearwater area - 7/8 pm start time.

Serious inquiries only. If you can't make it on the date / time reflected above no need to inquire.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
12-12-22, 14:43
Gangbang for nice lady on Sunday December 18th - 7 pm start time. Clearwater area.

Could be the last one I have for the rest of the year.

If you can make it on the date / time above free to message me.

Limited participants as this will be her 1st solo one.

TheRogue099
12-18-22, 15:36
Gangbang for nice lady on Sunday December 18th - 7 pm start time. Clearwater area.

Could be the last one I have for the rest of the year.

If you can make it on the date / time above free to message me.

Limited participants as this will be her 1st solo one.1 Spo just opened up. Only contact me if you can make it tonight. Thanks.

M Fever
12-27-22, 10:01
Hey just got info on a gang bang a buddy told me about in east Tarpon this Saturday night. Anyone going? I'm thinking of going to check it out.

He told me this place has events every month or so. He went to 1 a while back and said it was ok. Lots of party favors around and fun. I've been to a few other GB's in hotels but it's been a while. Some where good some gb's were just guys sitting around like the ones over at The Chase Hotel Rocky Point so I'm not looking to waste time and $ again.

TheRogue099
12-31-22, 18:09
Well, didn't take long for a lady to ask for a GB this new year.

Saturday, January 7th 8 pm. Clearwater area.

Inquire if you want to attend.

HowlettJames
01-03-23, 17:42

Inquire if you want to attend.I sent you a PM.

TheRogue099
01-07-23, 14:32

Inquire if you want to attend.Spot available if you want to attend last minute.

HowlettJames
01-08-23, 11:40
I went to the GB last night that The Rogue put together. It was a great time and the girl was hot AF. It was my first time participating in an event like this and everyone was chill. It allowed me to feel comfortable and join in on the action. I will definitely participate again when I'm in town. Thank you Rogue for the invite.

IDidntDoIt
01-08-23, 12:23
I went to the GB last night that The Rogue put together. It was a great time and the girl was hot AF. It was my first time participating in an event like this and everyone was chill. It allowed me to feel comfortable and join in on the action. I will definitely participate again when I'm in town. Thank you Rogue for the invite.Howlett is spot on, it was my first time too and I definitely had a good time. Looking forward to the next one. 🫡 to Rogue.

TheRogue099
01-08-23, 16:23
I went to the GB last night that The Rogue put together. It was a great time and the girl was hot AF. It was my first time participating in an event like this and everyone was chill. It allowed me to feel comfortable and join in on the action. I will definitely participate again when I'm in town. Thank you Rogue for the invite.

Howlett is spot on, it was my first time too and I definitely had a good time. Looking forward to the next one. 🫡 to Rogue.Glad you had a good time Gents. Pleasure meeting both of you. Clean, Respectful, and you were on time. That's the way to act.

Props to both of you.

TheRogue099
01-22-23, 00:38
Gangbang for a lady on Sunday January 29th - 7 pm start time.

If you can make it on the date / time above. Message me.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
03-02-23, 10:46
Greetings!

Extending the invitation to this side of the Bay. GB. Sunday, March 5 at 5 pm.

If interested reach out.

MarkDean
03-13-23, 14:49
I have a girl that is interested and a GB. She doesn't want to be the target but would love to watch. Is that ever done that she or we could watch and she only be involved unless she wants. And are the players covered or is it a bard affaire? She has fantasy's of being breed. I would love to see her get multiple cream pies. Thank you.

M Fever
03-14-23, 09:35
I have a girl that is interested and a GB. She doesn't want to be the target but would love to watch. Is that ever done that she or we could watch and she only be involved unless she wants. And are the players covered or is it a bard affaire? She has fantasy's of being breed. I would love to see her get multiple cream pies. Thank you.You 2 should go to Fantasyland 2 this Friday night the 17th. There is a 3 girl gangbang in the back open theater with the bed in the middle. It's a hit it raw breeding type of scene. You can sit on the couches facing the bed and watch and ease into if you all want to.

Brasky
03-15-23, 10:05
How does one find out about these events? I stopped into FL 1 and FL 2 a couple times years ago and it was always garbage. Zombies, cucks with fatties looking for BBC and gay blow and go's in the corner. Cheers!

You 2 should go to Fantasyland 2 this Friday night the 17th. There is a 3 girl gangbang in the back open theater with the bed in the middle. It's a hit it raw breeding type of scene. You can sit on the couches facing the bed and watch and ease into if you all want to.

M Fever
03-15-23, 17:45
How does one find out about these events? I stopped into FL 1 and FL 2 a couple times years ago and it was always garbage. Zombies, cucks with fatties looking for BBC and gay blow and go's in the corner. Cheers!Fetlife.com Free website. There are groups Tampa Gangbangs and Florida gangbangs and many other groups for our area.

The Fantasyland 2 gangbang this Friday I know 2 of the ladies and they are clean slender / curvy types and very good looking. There is a hotel gangbang in St Pete same night too.

Brasky
03-15-23, 19:38
Thanks! I will check it out!

MarkDean
03-18-23, 10:11
My girl and I wanted to watch the gang bang last night buy we had a last minute situation come up and were unable to attend. Did any readers get to goi? If so did you get any pics or better video. My girl was really interested in attending and maybe joining with those in the crowd, We will definitely catch the next. M&N.

Brasky
03-20-23, 09:59
I went to the GB at Fantasyland 2 and it was wild! They had 2 gals and probably 30-40 guys. Creampies galore plus lots of COF and COT. No pics to share. Check fetlife for upcoming events. You should definitely catch the next one! It was crazy, but I think I would prefer a smaller GB scene, like 1-2 gals and 5-10 guys. Cheers!

My girl and I wanted to watch the gang bang last night buy we had a last minute situation come up and were unable to attend. Did any readers get to goi? If so did you get any pics or better video. My girl was really interested in attending and maybe joining with those in the crowd, We will definitely catch the next. M&N.

MarkDean
03-21-23, 00:47
I went to the GB at Fantasyland 2 and it was wild! They had 2 gals and probably 30-40 guys. Creampies galore plus lots of COF and COT. No pics to share. Check fetlife for upcoming events. You should definitely catch the next one! It was crazy, but I think I would prefer a smaller GB scene, like 1-2 gals and 5-10 guys. Cheers!We went to FL sat and was chased and hounded to the point we left. Saw a really hott couple nut was unable to hookup due to the crowd.

M Fever
03-21-23, 08:54
My girl and I wanted to watch the gang bang last night buy we had a last minute situation come up and were unable to attend. Did any readers get to goi? If so did you get any pics or better video. My girl was really interested in attending and maybe joining with those in the crowd, We will definitely catch the next. M&N.Pics are usually not allowed. Sometime the husband / boyfriend will take pics / video but others not allowed.

MarkDean
03-21-23, 23:28
Pics are usually not allowed. Sometime the husband / boyfriend will take pics / video but others not allowed.We are new to this type of fun and games. We went Saturday as Friday wasn't Good day for us. My girlfriend was wanting to see the action as she is really excited by the thought of being taken and used as a cum dump. She gets so wet thinking about the action. She is looking for a taled blond with a nice body to take her when we go.

Brasky
03-22-23, 15:07
Brother,

Well, it seems that you are sitting in the catbird seat! You have a lovely lady who is curious, interested and willing in her first GB, paired with an audience of volunteer mongers! LOL. I am certainly no subject matter expert, however, my suggestion would be looking into organizing your own GB for your lovely lady. Hosting your own party gives you the advantage to control the environment and activities, IE time and place, how many guys, CFS or BBFS, single file or group play etc. Another lady, who is GB experienced, could help coach and support your lovely lady would probably be a good call as well; plus she could join in the fun! Brother Rogue099 would be a great asset helping you make it happen. Just my rambling thoughts.

BTW. I'll throw my hat in the ring to volunteer! HA. Cheers!

We are new to this type of fun and games. We went Saturday as Friday wasn't Good day for us. My girlfriend was wanting to see the action as she is really excited by the thought of being taken and used as a cum dump. She gets so wet thinking about the action. She is looking for a taled blond with a nice body to take her when we go.

M Fever
03-22-23, 22:01
Brasky is correct.

Brother,

Well, it seems that you are sitting in the catbird seat! You have a lovely lady who is curious, interested and willing in her first GB, paired with an audience of volunteer mongers! LOL. I am certainly no subject matter expert, however, my suggestion would be looking into organizing your own GB for your lovely lady. Hosting your own party gives you the advantage to control the environment and activities, IE time and place, how many guys, CFS or BBFS, single file or group play etc. Another lady, who is GB experienced, could help coach and support your lovely lady would probably be a good call as well; plus she could join in the fun! Brother Rogue099 would be a great asset helping you make it happen. Just my rambling thoughts.

BTW. I'll throw my hat in the ring to volunteer! HA. Cheers!.

Member #1658
03-22-23, 22:58
My girl and I wanted to watch the gang bang last night buy we had a last minute situation come up and were unable to attend. Did any readers get to goi? If so did you get any pics or better video. My girl was really interested in attending and maybe joining with those in the crowd, We will definitely catch the next. M&N.I was there! No pics or vid. Taking pics and vid without express permission will get you thrown own. The husband of the chick out in the main theater area was videoing though. She has an OF under the name "CelticGodess" (yes with one d missing in goddess. She's a GB girl, not a spelling bee champion). She also has a FetLife account under the same exact name. You can see free snips on FL and long vids on OF if you subscribe. Looks like she already posted the video from the other night, so you can see the action for $10.99.

I did not bang CelticGodess that night because I've nutted in her before and I was more interested in the out of state hottie that showed up dressed in "Slutty St. Patrick's Day" attire. I couldn't resist a blonde in a green micro-mini skirt, and green and white leggins. Really wish I had gotten a pic or two of her.

There were at least 4 women there actually, but two main players. The third woman was trying to get pictures of herself sucking 37 dicks! LOL. She was only sucking for three or four seconds each in order to get the photos. Something about a scene from the movie Clerks. At the end of the night, she fucked three or four guys. The forth woman -- sexy, busty, wearing tape over her nipples that said "fuck me", but she didn't play. Interestingly, I know that she does play. She just wasn't getting into the 50:1 ratio I suppose. She stayed and was enjoying watching though.

MarkDean
03-23-23, 08:19
Brasky is correct.I mentioned your suggestion and she was a little scared. She would like to watch one and see if the real thing is as hot as she has it in her mind. She loves the feeling of having all the life inside of her when Ii cum inside of her but she is worried about maybe catching something. She isn't into really big guys, Says to big is just that. Maybe we will wait until the next one at the FL shop and get a front row and see if she gets as wet in person as she does in the house watching porn.

HotLcndyt
03-23-23, 11:48
I was there! No pics or vid. Taking pics and vid without express permission will get you thrown own. The husband of the chick out in the main theater area was videoing though. She has an OF under the name "CelticGodess" (yes with one d missing in goddess. She's a GB girl, not a spelling bee champion). She also has a FetLife account under the same exact name. You can see free snips on FL and long vids on OF if you subscribe. Looks like she already posted the video from the other night, so you can see the action for $10.99.

I did not bang CelticGodess that night because I've nutted in her before and I was more interested in the out of state hottie that showed up dressed in "Slutty St. Patrick's Day" attire. I couldn't resist a blonde in a green micro-mini skirt, and green and white leggins. Really wish I had gotten a pic or two of her.

There were at least 4 women there actually, but two main players. The third woman was trying to get pictures of herself sucking 37 dicks! LOL. She was only sucking for three or four seconds each in order to get the photos. Something about a scene from the movie Clerks. At the end of the night, she fucked three or four guys. The forth woman -- sexy, busty, wearing tape over her nipples that said "fuck me", but she didn't play. Interestingly, I know that she does play. She just wasn't getting into the 50:1 ratio I suppose. She stayed and was enjoying watching though.Just type that name into google and you can find the vids for free on her pornhub account.

Brasky
03-23-23, 13:28
As Dr Marvin would say, baby steps! LOL. Good luck!

I mentioned your suggestion and she was a little scared. She would like to watch one and see if the real thing is as hot as she has it in her mind. She loves the feeling of having all the life inside of her when Ii cum inside of her but she is worried about maybe catching something. She isn't into really big guys, Says to big is just that. Maybe we will wait until the next one at the FL shop and get a front row and see if she gets as wet in person as she does in the house watching porn.

TheRogue099
04-04-23, 09:50
A nice lady wants a GB on Tuesday April 11.7 pm, Clearwater area.

If interested and want to be a part of it. Reach out.

Just an FYI, you will need Kik.

Thanks.

FloridaSleeps
04-12-23, 10:41
I went to the GB last night that The Rogue setup. Had a good time. He's very chill and welcoming, same with everyone that attended. The girl was very attractive and super nice.

Plex10
04-12-23, 20:03
A nice lady wants a GB on Tuesday April 11.7 pm, Clearwater area.

If interested and want to be a part of it. Reach out.

Just an FYI, you will need Kik.

Thanks.I should probably scratch GB off the list. Could of probably made it yesterday too LOL.

DaisyChain
04-13-23, 22:15
I went to the GB last night that The Rogue setup. Had a good time. He's very chill and welcoming, same with everyone that attended. The girl was very attractive and super nice.I finally turned on my computer to post this review. Got preoccupied with other things. I have to say if you want to fuck a lady who looks like a hot pornstar that is super chill. You missed the perfect opportunity. A very relax atmosphere and everyone was super friendly. Communication superb! Don't take my word for it. Be on the lookout the next gangbang by Rogue and experience it for yourself. Top Notch!

TheRogue099
04-20-23, 07:46
Greetings!

Younger lady wanting a GB on Sunday April 23.3 pm start time.

If interested, reach out.

Thanks.

KidCane
04-20-23, 11:08
Greetings!

Thanks.Hello, where will this go down?

KidCane
04-20-23, 11:11
Greetings!

Thanks.Where will this go down?

TheRogue099
04-23-23, 13:56
Have a lady that's interested in a GB April 26th. 8 pm. Clearwater area.

Reach out if interested. Must have kik.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
05-10-23, 08:18
A lady is wanting another GB. Set for May 19th 7 pm.

Probably held in the St. Pete area but that could change if warranted.

Inquire within if interested.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
05-17-23, 11:16
A lady is wanting another GB. Set for May 19th 7 pm.

Probably held in the St. Pete area but that could change if warranted.

Inquire within if interested.

Thanks.1 spot left if you're interested in attending.

TheRogue099
06-13-23, 12:53
Have a lady interested in having a GB on June 24th. 330 pm.

Tampa / St Pete area. Location to be determined.

If interested reach out. And you're going to need kik for further communication.

TheRogue099
09-04-23, 15:24
She wants a train run on her.

Thursday only. 9/7. Starting at 10 am. Largo area.

PM for info.

ImASlut069
09-04-23, 20:42

PM for info.I live in Largo and I'm available. May I ask who and where in Largo? Anything needed other than condoms?

Thanks.

TheRogue099
09-05-23, 19:59

PM for info.All slots are taken. No more inquiries please. Thanks.

PolkBoy
09-05-23, 23:33
Missed it, usually see them listed at night when I'm home punching the clock, don't see them often in the am During the week when I can sneak away from work, oh well some day.

Mmousob
09-06-23, 00:40
All slots are taken. No more inquiries please. Thanks.I have a women that wants to watch. Any chance we can come to watch only? She doesn't want to be a participant. Just watch? Thanks.

Clk504
09-06-23, 15:12
That's hot! I love being watched.

I have a women that wants to watch. Any chance we can come to watch only? She doesn't want to be a participant. Just watch? Thanks.

TheRogue099
09-13-23, 18:38
New lady wants a train run on her.

Tuesday only. 9/19. Starting at 10 am. Largo area.

PM for info.

PolkBoy
09-15-23, 09:33
Sent PM last night.

Jackxx77
09-16-23, 15:44
My Asian girlfriend wants to explore 2 to 5 guys at once. She is in great shape and 39 and expects the same from you. Welcome any advice on how to do this for her.

Clk504
09-17-23, 17:15
TheRogue could probably help ya out. He is the man!

My Asian girlfriend wants to explore 2 to 5 guys at once. She is in great shape and 39 and expects the same from you. Welcome any advice on how to do this for her.

MiloMachete
09-18-23, 11:59
My Asian girlfriend wants to explore 2 to 5 guys at once. She is in great shape and 39 and expects the same from you. Welcome any advice on how to do this for her.Check your mail on here. I sent some info regarding an upcoming party that you all may be interested in.

Roofer90
09-19-23, 05:22
Check your mail on here. I sent some info regarding an upcoming party that you all may be interested in.Sounds good to me. I am available and I do love Asians more than any other women.

Jackxx77
09-20-23, 07:50
Sounds good to me. I am available and I do love Asians more than any other women.Sorry for slow replies. Traveling and back this weekend.

UltraHiya
09-21-23, 11:56
Sorry for slow replies. Traveling and back this weekend.Cool. Hope will hear more and am interested.

Teekers86
10-29-23, 07:32
Is this sub just for free gangbang? Talking to a girl on a dating site who wants to do it and she is smoking hot. But of course wants to charge for it. She a bit tall but an absolute 10 out of 10. Like ridiculous hot. Have picture proof. But it isn't cheap. Idk if any guys want to see who it is and the fee then DM me. Maybe can get it to work.

Teekers86
10-29-23, 11:18
Is this sub just for free gangbang? Talking to a girl on a dating site who wants to do it and she is smoking hot. But of course wants to charge for it. She a bit tall but an absolute 10 out of 10. Like ridiculous hot. Have picture proof. But it isn't cheap. Idk if any guys want to see who it is and the fee then DM me. Maybe can get it to work.Idk how to delete a post. Maybe mod can do it but never mind. Seen price is steep. My bad guys. But maybe I'll have the lady for a little one on one action at the least. Sorry guys.

Kmach
10-29-23, 21:49
Idk how to delete a post. Maybe mod can do it but never mind. Seen price is steep. My bad guys. But maybe I'll have the lady for a little one on one action at the least. Sorry guys.Maybe a moot point from the pounds of it now but to answer your question: gangbangs organized here are usually pay for play and a total blast.

TheRogue099
01-02-24, 18:53
Well, our 1st lady of the new year is stepping up to experience her 1st GB.

January 11th. 7 pm to 9 pm. St. Pete area around Jimmy's place.

You boys know what to do okay I. K will be required after initial message.

Thanks.

Mwaved
01-03-24, 13:20
If anyone is interested for today PM me.

Monger247
01-09-24, 10:40

Thanks.Rogue,

You haven't you had a GB session in a while, do trust I will be there. I know you will be starting off 2024 with some fabulous starlet. I'll reach out via the usual methods to get the details.

FloridaAssman
01-12-24, 06:56
Rogue,

You haven't you had a GB session in a while, do trust I will be there. I know you will be starting off 2024 with some fabulous starlet. I'll reach out via the usual methods to get the details.Thanks to the Rogue for setting up a quality event. It seemed that the young lady enjoyed herself and got her fill. I certainly enjoyed her and can't wait for the next one.

Kmach
01-16-24, 00:52

Thanks.Thanks again Rogue. I enjoyed it, hope she did too.

For those of you who reply and then ghost our esteemed MC: shame on you. Dude puts in work finding these fucktoys, setting up a party, and why'all bail at the last minute? Shit ain't right and you're hurting the community: you miss out on a good time and eventually our party planner is going to get fed up with the flakey bullshit to the point where parties don't get planned at all.

RaysBoltsBucs
01-16-24, 14:27
Thanks again Rogue. I enjoyed it, hope she did too.

For those of you who reply and then ghost our esteemed MC: shame on you. Dude puts in work finding these fucktoys, setting up a party, and why'all bail at the last minute? Shit ain't right and you're hurting the community: you miss out on a good time and eventually our party planner is going to get fed up with the flakey bullshit to the point where parties don't get planned at all.Amen brother!!

FloridaAssman
01-26-24, 17:47
There are some heavy prerequisites for this one. She is a local star and fee is a few dead Presidents. You must be a senior with 50+ posts or I won't respond. Sorry. I think this will be one to remember!

FloridaAssman
01-29-24, 20:48
There are some heavy prerequisites for this one. She is a local star and fee is a few dead Presidents. You must be a senior with 50+ posts or I won't respond. Sorry. I think this will be one to remember!There is another spot available. DM me for details if interested. You will need to have KIK so you can be added to the group chat for ease of comms.

TheRogue099
02-05-24, 21:39
There are some heavy prerequisites for this one. She is a local star and fee is a few dead Presidents. You must be a senior with 50+ posts or I won't respond. Sorry. I think this will be one to remember!Props to the Azzman for coordinating and hosting this event.

It felt good being able to go as a participant and not host and coordinate and put up with all the messages. LOL.

Lady was hot and performed like a champ!. Gents that attended were respectful to her and the rest of the gents.

Well done sir.

TheRogue099
02-14-24, 21:33
Being held in the St. Pete area.

730 pm to 930 pm.

As always, inquire within. Thanks.

RaysBoltsBucs
02-15-24, 12:17
Being held in the St. Pete area.

730 pm to 930 pm.

As always, inquire within. Thanks.Haven't been to one of your awesome parties in a while. I'll reach out via the usual channels. Thanks for putting this together and can't wait!

FloridaAssman
02-18-24, 08:34
Haven't been to one of your awesome parties in a while. I'll reach out via the usual channels. Thanks for putting this together and can't wait!Looking forward to another quality event. Thanks for arranging, Rogue! I'll reach out via KIK for the details.

JKnight1
02-23-24, 13:45
Last night I got to experience my first Rogue event and it exceeded expectations. Comfortable venue, great vibe with the Gents, and the main attraction didn't disappoint! Appreciative of being invited and can't wait for the next one!

JKnight1
02-23-24, 16:16
Last night I experienced my first Rogue event, and it exceeded expectations. The venue was comfortable, it was a great vibe with the gents, and the main attraction was stellar. I'm appreciative for the invite and can't wait for the next event!